Saturday, December 2, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 3 2017

IGNORE MISTAKE oops

i deeply apologize

For more infomation >> NCT MARK "RUNNING 2 U" Compilation - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

YOLO Inn | 욜老 민박 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 5:57.

(YOLO Inn)

Gosh...

My feet are all dirty from working the fields.

What are you doing?

I'm going to wash my feet.

Goodness... I'll wash them for you.

Why are you doing this?

These feet worked the fields

to send our kids to college.

That tickles. Stop it.

- Come here. / - Oh, stop it.

If you keep moving, I'll kiss your feet.

- Stop it. / - Come here.

Stop it.

- That's it. I'm kissing your feet. / - Dear!

I said to stop it!

Oh, I didn't hit him right. Let's try another take...

I said to stop it!

Dear, are you okay?

I'm fine.

- I'm sorry, dear. / - You think I'd be alright?

- Oh, gosh... / - Grandpa!

Grandpa!

What is it?

Why are you here?

Grandpa, do you know what this is?

What's this?

A corn dog, a steamed bun, a rice cake skewer.

A corn dog, a steamed bun, a rice cake skewer?

Do you know what this is then?

Age spots.

- No, it's a boiled... / - Boiled age spots.

Boiled age spots?

I'm going to get sulky.

See? I told you he doesn't act his age.

He's so lame.

Why are you here?

Grandpa, one for $1. Please buy one.

What? Sweet potatoes?

- Hot, hot... / - Do you have $2?

- I have $2. / - Good.

We'll take 2.

- Thank you! / - Here.

- Thank you. / - Hot, hot!

Hey. These aren't hot at all.

See? He can still feel with his hands.

Hey.

There's nothing in here.

It's $1 for the foil.

I never once said they were sweet potatoes.

Use them for grilling meat on.

- We made $2! / - You brats!

Dear, don't get so angry.

Dear, apples are in season these days.

- I bought some apples. / - Apples?

- You like apples. / - I'll wash them.

No need. I'll wash them here.

- That's from... / - Don't they look good?

Didn't you wash something else in that?

What are you talking about?

They sure look good.

Here, eat the apple.

No, no. Eat it fresh. Don't wipe it off.

No...

You have to eat it like this. Nice and fresh.

I bought these from Garak Market.

Not Feet Market?

Why would you say that?

- How is it? / - Yummy.

Good?

I'll leave these here, so enjoy.

Right. You like rice wine.

I brought rice wine.

You brought rice wine?

- Here. / - Alright.

- A drink for the two of us. / - It looks good.

- Thank you. / - Hold on.

Is someone badmouthing me?

Badmouthing you? Nobody's badmouthing you.

Hold on! You need to stir rice wine.

- What's this? / - Rice wine.

I see earwax floating in here.

It's rice wine.

- I'm not drinking this. / - Drink it. You like alcohol.

- I can't handle alcohol. / - I said to drink it.

Now I'm too offended to drink this.

I ate your apple!

Is it about to rain?

Gosh... Better get out my umbrella.

Hold on. All these umbrellas are busted.

Gosh!

- Hello, sir. / - Hello.

It sure is pouring outside.

Go inside where it's warm.

- Alright. / - Okay.

Hey! Rice wine!

Sir, could I have some?

Sure. Drink this one.

Alright.

I'm getting tipsy!

- It's bitter. / - It's bitter?

There's an apple!

Honey, you can have this as a chaser.

You're the best, honey.

Wash it first.

Thank you for washing it!

That looks delicious.

- Yummy! Thank you! / - Thank you.

Why are there so many flies?

A frog.

Here. Eat the fly.

Good.

Sir!

Big trouble, sir.

What's going on?

I slipped and fell on the rainy street.

Oh, that was a close one.

You sure are strong, young man.

This is good exercise.

- Honey. / - Yeah?

My clothes are all wet from the rain.

What if you catch a cold? You should get changed.

You'd better not peek.

Alright.

Honey, I feel like someone else is watching!

Who's watching?

- I'm sorry. / - How did you hurt yourself?

I'm sorry.

It's just the old man eating flies.

- Stop joking around. / - I wasn't.

Honey, I don't think I brought a change of clothes.

What should we do?

Alright, you can borrow my clothes.

- Thanks, honey. / - Sure.

Dear, what are you doing?

The can-can!

What are you all doing?

For more infomation >> YOLO Inn | 욜老 민박 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Nourn Ork - How to Change Bad Habits | Success Reveal - Duration: 14:14.

Nourn Ork - How to change bad habits

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Nourn Ork - How to Change Bad Habits | Success Reveal - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Comey Trolls Trump for Admitting He Know Flynn Lied To FBI: 'The Truth Cannot be Long Hidden' - Duration: 1:32.

Comey Trolls Trump for Admitting He Know Flynn Lied To FBI: 'The Truth Cannot be Long Hidden'.

Former FBI Director James Comey offered a cryptic message on social media Saturday,

saying the truth "cannot be long hidden" shortly after President Trump said he fired

former national security adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI.

"Beautiful Long Island Sound from Westport, CT," Comey wrote in the caption of an Instagram

post.

"To paraphrase the Buddha — Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun; the moon;

and the truth."

The former FBI director, who Trump fired from his post in May, has taken to social media

in recent days in what has been viewed as an apparent reaction to developments in special

counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian election interference.

After Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian

officials, Comey posted a Bible verse about justice on Twitter and Instagram.

Trump tweeted earlier Saturday that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, an apparent shift

from his earlier explanation that Flynn was fired for lying to Vice President Pence.

"I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI.

He has pled guilty to those lies," Trump tweeted.

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Comey Trolls Trump for Admitting He Know Flynn Lied To FBI: 'The Truth Cannot be Long Hidden' - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ 3 ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:42.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ 3 ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:42.

-------------------------------------------

Feel

For more infomation >> Feel

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I Business | Panoramadak | Navigatie | Trekhaak | - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I Business | Panoramadak | Navigatie | Trekhaak | - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 VVT-I DYNAMIC VOLLEDIG DEALER ONDERHOUDEN +1E EIGENAAR! ZEER COMPLEET! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 VVT-I DYNAMIC VOLLEDIG DEALER ONDERHOUDEN +1E EIGENAAR! ZEER COMPLEET! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i AWD Dynamic Business - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i AWD Dynamic Business - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Forever - Duration: 3:00.

You promised me forever

Forever

Never, no never

You said you'd never let me go

We stand as one

Forever and ever

Together, that's what you promised me

Or you lied to me

Forever and ever

Forever together

You promised me forever

Forever

Never, no never

You said you'd never let me go

We stand as one

Forever and ever

Together, that's what you promised me

Or you lied to me

No never

You said you'd never let me go

Let me go...

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Forever - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Croosh - Dark & Stormy (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:17.

Just enjoy the moment cause I know this shit won't stay see baby you're a free bird and I know you'll fly away don't confuse this with a love song it's more of a kickback sip this drink and catch a buzz song

Dark & Stormy

That's the drink that she bought me, on that Friday afternoon on that Friday afternoon..

Is it the drinks speaking right now or is it just my heart thinking out loud it's hard to tell when you're six shots deep and you just can't win no more no more no more

Just enjoy the moment cause I know this shit won't stay see baby you're a free bird and I know you'll fly away don't confuse this with a love song it's more of a kickback sip this drink and catch a buzz song

Dark & Stormy

That's the drink that she bought me, on that Friday afternoon on that Friday afternoon..

For more infomation >> Croosh - Dark & Stormy (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 1 (Part 1): Classical Musicians React to KPOP: EXO & 2ne1 - Duration: 14:47.

Umu: So, do you guys know what kpop is? Mystery Girl: Yes Mystery Boy: Yes

Umu: What do you-

Umu: Have you seen any videos before?

Mystery girl: I've seen a couple, because- alright

Girl: My friend in high school was a weeaboo

Girl: And she was like "YOU HAVE TO-" then she got obsessed with kpop then she was like "MMMM WATCH THIS VIDEO"

Girl: And then I was like "what the fuck is this?" and then was like, I think it's called 2ne1?

U: Oohh ooOOoh yes 2NE1, 2 N E 1 Girl: Yeah

Mystery boy: It was way back in the day, like 6th grade, I wanna say

Boy: I had this friend named

Boy: I can't remember her name, she played clarinet though

Boy: She would listen to kpop, like walking around

Boy: And one time I overheard it in her headphone and I took one out, and I was like "what are you listening to?"

Boy: And it was, like, LOUD. And I was like "you just walk around here like nothings going on"

Boy: But like, she was having a rock party- not like that- what how would I-

Girl: Party in her earlobe Boy: Yeah Girl: Lobes?? canal? *slurp*

Boy: And then I watched a few of your videos with my friend Amanda Pham, shout out

Umu: Exactly ok so please introduce yourselves, so like, first name, instrument and year

Boy: Well, uh, my name is Aaron.. Lee?

Aaron: OH funny story about that so-

Girl: YOUR NAME??

Aaron: So in 4th grade, my 4th grade teacher, she spent the first 2 weeks looking for a little Asian boy because my last name is Lee

Aaron: And marked me absent for both of those weeks and I was like

Girl: Bitch I'm here Aaron: Anyways, my name's Aaron Lee, I'm a clarinetist here at Eastman

Aaron: And I'm a sophomore

Girl: I'm Olivia Galante, I'm also a clarinetist here at Eastman, and I'm also a sophomore

Aaron: So her family's a part of the mob

Olivia: Maybe

Olivia: I asked my grandma, she said "we don't talk about it"

Umu: That's amazing. Okay, so we are starting off this react session today with a boy group called EXO

Umu: They are made up of 12 members, and we're about to watch their debut song

U: Anyway, so this is a called Mama, the main concept that they're going for was superpowers, so all the members are kinda like

U: Alien superpower-men

U: Who are stuck on earth and they can Aaron: Is it gonna be hot? Umu: Yeah, it's pretty hot Olivia: Keep it in your pants

Umu: Okay, so, this came out in 2012, and you may Aaron: Do we hit play U: Yeah you hit the spacebar really loud

Olivia: Intro Aaron: Wow

Aaron: It's kinda like anime-esque

Olivia: Look at that tree....damn

Olivia: OH it's getting spoopy Aaron: That oboe though! Wait..

Olivia: The tone

Aaron: Are we in minor right now? I think we're in like..

Olivia: Yeah we're minor Aaron: oh!

Aaron: That chord though, that was addahahhhh

Olivia: It sounds like some Shosty let's GO

Olivia: Some Korsakov up in here

Aaron: Oh my god, triggered, stop

Olivia: Capisci lo spagnolo {Do you understand Spanish in Italian}

Olivia: This is so intense for an opening

Olivia: But like, I kinda dig it?

Olivia: Wooaah I want that on a shirt Aaron: Yeah I love this

Aaron: Did someone draw this? Olivia: You should get it tattooed on your butt

Aaron: I need a tattoo on my ass

Aaron: Tramp stamp Olivia: Tramp stamp on your butt?

Olivia: Some Gregorian chants

Aaron: That's exactly what I was thinking

Aaron: We're doing Gregorian chants in music history right now

Aaron: WAIT

Aaron: Wait this totally sounds like some church mode

Olivia: They're dressed like monks too! Aaron: They're in Dorian

Olivia: Wait they're in so many settings, I'm kind of confused Aaron: That's so hot {bc its fire hahahah}

Aaron: I wish when I walked, fire was left behind me

Aaron: Okay so they have human powers, Isee Olivia: There's some sexual tension in this

Olivia: Are they gay? Are some of them gay? *umu shrugs and wiggles her eyebrows*

Aaron: Wait this is about to be good

Aaron: WAIT Olivia: He's like "I'm in"

Aaron: I dig this fashion so hard

Olivia: The dance moves though

Olivia: Like, how?

Olivia: They're so in sync

Olivia: This is pretty bad ass

Olivia: THEY CRIMPED HIS HAIR

Olivia: Can I crimp your hair?

Olivia: Damn

Aaron: damn...That's hot, like, it's really hot

Olivia: Alright, why is kpop so much more harmonically interesting than..

Aaron: Than our shitty pop American music, that's why I like kpop Olivia: American, like, crap

Aaron: Cause there's actually fun stuff to listen to

Olivia: WHAT

Olivia: Damn what was the budget for this???

Umu: Millions

Olivia: MILLIONS? Umu: Like $4mil

Olivia: WHAT is on his face?? Does he have a face tattoo right now??

Aaron: I think that's his evil form

Aaron: Wow, that's badass

Aaron: This is like, a screamo twist

Olivia: Yoooo Aaron: We're back to gothic mode type thing going on

Olivia: This is spooky

Olivia: It's so intense

Aaron: Wait so- Olivia: This is like some Halloween stuff

Aaron: They have superpowers, but, like...

Aaron: Are they gonna save the world or something? Like..

Olivia: I wish I knew what they were saying Aaron: This is Korean right

Aaron: I wish understood Korean Olivia: It's KPOP

Olivia: "This is Korean right?"

Aaron: Wait but I swore the intro was in English

Olivia: Well, I mean, it was, you could understand- Aaron: He's wearing a harness! He's wearing a harness

Olivia: Gregorian chaaaants

Olivia: It's a cult

Olivia: Neumes

Aaron: Neumes are these little note things that- how they notated early music

Olivia: Neumes Aaron: Okay that was solid, like I'd totally dance to that

Umu: So overall what did you think of that one musically?

Olivia: That was pretty cool

Aaron: It definitely had a form to it

Aaron: You have the chant thing in the beginning, and then Olivia: "The chant thing"

Olivia: They looked like monks Aaron: And then the whole dance breaks, and then you had that, like, moment where they're all

Aaron: Holding flames or water or something cool

Olivia: It's like ~Avatar~

Aaron: OHH SHIT

Olivia: This is some Avatar shit Aaron: "Before the fire nation attacked

Aaron: Wait, but then, for each of those sections? Settings? Yeah sections, let's go with that

Aaron: There was different music for each of them, and then it repeated

Aaron: In reverse order

Aaron: Until you got the monks back

Olivia: They were some monk-ass looking monks

Aaron: I feel like to do Gregorian chants, you have to dress like a monk

Olivia: I would

Aaron: You know that- Olivia: I think I would dress like a monk even if I wasn't doing the chant

Aaron: And I really liked the costumes, like, it-

Aaron: Would those even be costumes? Or, like, clothes? Umu: Definitely costumes. So, do you know how kpop groups works

Aaron: No Olivia: Not really

Umu: Basically, you audition at a very very young age for companies

U: And then companies train you for a certain amount of years, usually the richer companies about 6 years of intense training

U: Of dance, acting, vocals, visuals, like, rapping. That type of stuff

U: Then you finally debut in a group, and so basically it's very very company-driven, and that can be an issue sometimes with

U: Creative sound, or more original sound, cause the members aren't usually writing their own music

U: But some compaines let their members do more or original writing

U: In this case, it was 100% company-produced

U: So they did the fashion, the company did the fashion, the company did the makeup, etc

Aaron: I was gonna say the budget must have been, like Olivia: That's crazy

Umu: Was there a specific musical moment that you liked the best, or didn't really like about the song? Olivia: I liked the chant

Aaron: I liked the chant, but also, when they...

Aaron: So the chants started in a lower sounding

Aaron: Key Olivia: It was like, intense

Aaron: And then, how they got the chorus key through those chords, I thought that was cool

Aaron: Because they amped it up

U: So the next one is 2NE1, but if you've already seen it Olivia: I haven't seen Come Back Home, is that what it is?

U: So this is one of the more recent songs

U: It takes- the concept is taking place in a future world

U: Future world where there's like, virtual world that you can, you know, escape your current world

U: And it talks about, like, what happens Aaron: Second life?

Olivia: Past life- wait, second life? Aaron: Second life, from The Office

Aaron: What? You guys don't remember second life?

Umu: ive never watched the office Olivia: What are you saying? Aaron: WHaaaaaaaaat nevermind

U: But basically, this whole music video talks about hoowwwwwwww

U: We are always stuck in our computers and phones, and what happens when we miss real life etc etc

U: But you can ask me for the lyrics afterwards o: millennials

U: Do your best to comment on the music, etc

Olivia: Let's do it

Aaron: Good use of silence

Olivia: We're getting spicy Aaron: WAit this is a descending sequence

Aaron: Or no- HEY maybe Olivia: WOO

Olivia: Drum fill let's gO

Olivia: Her HAIR Aaron: FUCK yes

Aaron: Mommy

Aaron: SPRAY PAINT THAT WALL BITCH

Aaron: Yo I used to have gauges like that in high school Olivia: Yo I think I can get with this

Olivia: They just look so badass

Olivia: Some strong females

Aaron: I like it, I like that

Olivia: Okay, but I hate how they have strong females and then they have them with uglier dudes, you know?

Aaron: Yo what the fuck? Is he gonna snort that? Olivia: You know what I'm saying?

Aaron: Yo, drop his asS Olivia: Is that Tylenol PM?

Aaron: I like how her hair matches her outfit

Aaron: If you're gonna dye your hair, you gotta always coordinate that shit

Olivia: Bitch you're not wearing all yellow

Aaron: No but I mean like

Aaron: The blue goes with my hair

Olivia: Your hair's blue?

Aaron: NO it's not blue, that's not what I'm saying,

Aaron: It's like the sun to my (olivia: your butt?) beach

Aaron: Yo that bass drop was fuckin Olivia: Oh SHIT

Olivia: YOOOOOOOOO this is pretty sick

Olivia: Kinda reminds me of that Spongebob movie, with the end scene in it

Olivia: Where he comes out- where Patrick comes out in stilettos

Aaron: This is in English though

U: Kpop has English words in it Aaron: Ohhh okay

Olivia: Oh shit

Aaron: Yo, is this Korean rapping?whaaaaat

U: Kpop groups have visuals, vocalists, rappers, and main dancers

Aaron: I love it

Olivia: She's got, like, the Snooki hair Aaron: I really like the makeup

Olivia: It's so pretty Aaron: Yeah it- I like it

Aaron: Oh my god, there's a bomb! Olivia: Woahahhh

Olivia: So this is the technology is controlling us

Aaron: She's like "what happened?"

Olivia: Get off your phones bitches

Aaron: Bassline's a little simpler than the other one

Olivia: But I kinda dig it

Aaron: It has a nice groove Olivia: It does have a nice groove

Aaron: V V V V V, I I I I I

Aaron: Spray paint those bitches

Aaron: I like the symbolism going on Olivia: The haairrrrrr

Olivia: Grapes and pearls throw in there Aaron: Wait those were olives

Olivia: Those were grapes

Olivia: oh SHIT

Aaron: I really like this

Aaron: And I like the futuristic- OH

Aaron: The rose

Olivia: This is pretty sick, this budget must've been really high as well Aaron: But she's definitely saying come with a u, right (cum)

Olivia: Cum with a u?

Olivia: KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS BOY

Aaron: There's so much smoke Olivia: Why do I feel like Taylor Swift has ripped them off

Aaron: I mean, this puts American- Oh that haircut- this puts amer-

Aaron: Is their city on fire??

Olivia: And now we're back to the beginning

Aaron: WAIT but no- that was all happening in the other

Aaron: The other reality wHATTT

Olivia: Damn

Aaron: I really liked that. They told a story and used cool music

Olivia: That was pretty sick

Umu: Overall was there specific musical moments that you liked or didn't like

Aaron: That sexy ass bass drop

Olivia: That bass drop was tho, OOHOOHOO

Olivia: There was some spice in there, lil paprika,

A: lil salt Olivia: Lil cumin

Umu: You guys are such memes

U: Overall what'd you think of that musically too?

Olivia: I thought it was really cool

Olivia: I digged it

Olivia: I liked the groove. Maybe it wasn't as intense as the other one

Aaron: I felt like it didn't change keys as much, and there wasn't as much variety. Although they did have that one girl rap

Olivia: Yeah, harmonically Aaron: The other one didn't (guess they didn't count the screamo part as rapping)

Olivia: Harmonically wasn't as interesting as the other one, but I still liked it

Aaron: I liked the storyline of this one more

Aaron: I thought, because- Olivia: You actually understood the storyline of this one

Aaron: Well that and also

Aaron: It was a story within a story because it took us back out into- but we were watching another screen

Aaron: Shit man

Aaron: Yo this is like screenception right now, because we're watching a screen, (O: what if someone's watching-)they're- you guys are watching a screen

Aaron: What if someone's filming you right now?? oh my god Olivia: Then we could watch you

Olivia: screenception

For more infomation >> Ep. 1 (Part 1): Classical Musicians React to KPOP: EXO & 2ne1 - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Accent Tag [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 5:09.

[Intro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Hey guys, so in today's video I am going to be doing the accent tag. Now if you guys

haven't noticed yet from watching my videos, I do have a bit of an accent. It

might be a bit hard to pick up, but I totally have an accent.

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and particularly on the South Shore we have

quite the unique accent, we kind of sound like Pirates

sometimes. We pronounce our R's weirdly, we go like areee, not r. Actually I

can't even do it properly because I still pronounce it in my accent. So I'm going

to get started, there's I think ten questions in total and then you have to

pronounce about thirty different words. So let's get started. Okay the first

question is - what is it when you throw toilet paper on a house?

we call that tp'ing. Number two - what is the bug that when you touch it, it curls

into a ball? I can't, I don't even know what bug that is. What bug is that? Touch

it and it curls into a ball? A caterpillar? Um, number three - what is

the bubbly carbonated drink called? We call it pop here. Number four - what are

gym shoes called? Sneakers. Number five - What do you

say to address a group of people? Guys, that's usually what I say - if it's a

group of people I usually say guys, even though there is probably girls in there

too. Number six - What do you call the kind of

spider or spider-like creature that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long

legs? We call that a Dandy-Longlegs. Number seven - What do you call your

grandparents? Grampy and Grammy. Number eight - What do you call the wheeled contraption

in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? We call it a cart. Number

nine - What do you call it when the rain falls while the sun is shining? Sun

showers. Number 10 - What is the thing that you change the TV channel with? The

clicker clacker. Okay so, we're going to go on the

part where we pronounce different words. So number One is - 'Water', water,

water. Number Two is 'Sure'. Number Three - 'Data'.

Number Four - 'Ruin'. Number Five - 'Crayon'. Number Six - 'New Orleans'.

Number Seven is - 'Pecan' 'Pacon'. Number Eight - 'Wolf'. Number Nine - 'Again'. Number Ten -

'Probably'. Number Eleven - 'Spitting image' - I think you could really

tell my accent with that one, spittin' image, not spitting image. Number Twelve -

'Alabama'. Number Thirteen - 'Lawyer' 'Loyer' lol. Number Fourteen - 'Coupon'. Number Fifteen -

'Mayonnaise'. Number Sixteen - 'Syrup'. Number Seventeen - 'Pajamas'. Number Eighteen - 'Caught'.

Number Nineteen - 'Naturally'. Number 20 - 'Aluminum'. Number Twenty-one - 'Envelope'.

Number Twenty Two - 'Aunt'. Number Twenty-three - 'Roof'. Number Twenty-four - 'Route' - 'route', you can

really tell my accent with that, people say 'route', we say 'root'. Number

Twenty-five - 'Wash'. Number Twenty-Six - 'Oil'. Number Twenty-seven - 'Theatre'. Number Twenty-eight -

'Iron', you could really tell my accent with that one. It's the 'I's' and 'R''s that

really do it, iron. Number Twenty-nine - Salmon, and Number Thirty - 'Caramel' or

'Caramel'. But yeah that it just a short quick little video for you guys. I do

have a really bad, like you can definitely tell my accent, especially

when I'm in a lot of pain, I slur my words, and I mumble a bit, and my accent -

when I'm with my sister, becomes much stronger because we're just a bunch of

hicks. And I say my words really quick sometimes. I remember the first

time that I made a vlog and I um, watched back the footage and I couldn't

believe that I had such a strong accent, it's actually pretty weird. I hope

you guys enjoy this quick short little video. In the comments below I'm wanna

know, do you guys have accents? because I',m I guess if we're from it's really not

considered an accent, but to anyone looking, you know, on the outside in it kind

of is an accent. So yeah, I want to know what accents you guys have, whether

you're British, Australian, maybe you're Southern, maybe you're French. So yeah,

Thank you for watching this video, please be sure to give it a thumbs up, subscribe

if you're new. Please be sure to hit the notification button down below to get

notified when I upload new videos. All my social media links will be in the

description below, and I hope to see you guys next time, bye!

[Outro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

For more infomation >> The Accent Tag [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Amir Khan's family ends feud with his pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom after I'm A Celebrity - Duration: 4:28.

Amir Khan's family ends feud with his pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom after I'm A Celebrity

Amir Khans familys bitter feud with Faryal Makhdoom is over thanks to Im A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!.

Who would have thought watching a loved one fight for survival can bring a family together? But thats exactly what happened to the boxers family and Faryal as their year-long standoff has come to an end.

Amir's father Shah revealed to The Sun how things have improved so much that Faryal, who is pregnant with the couples second child, brought daughter Lamaisah to the family home every evening to watch Amir shriek in fear (as he seems to do every other night).

Shah said: Faryal comes over to the house and we sit down as a family and watch the show together.

Of course, it's been nice for the family to bond again. Like every family we have ups and downs, if someone says there isn't I think they're lying.

You've got to work and through it and try to iron everything out and move on..

He also added that his granddaughter is missing his son, saying: Lamaisah is cheering him on and missing him a lot and I think that Amir is missing her a lot too.

We keep saying to her, Lamaisah, where's daddy? And she says, JUNGLE it's really funny.

I don't think she knows what it is, but she says it. A lot of people don't realise Amir is a down to earth family man.The family are so proud of him too.

We're all on the edge of our seats watching it because we know he's so frightened of snakes..

Amir fathers comments come after his dramatic split from wife Faryal Makhdoom earlier this year, which started in a series of enraged tweets where he accused his wife of cheating on him with fellow boxer Anthony Joshua.

Faryal then hit back at the claims by saying Amir had slept with other women during their four-year marriage, writing: 'After all these years. I've always defended a cheat, always stuck around for him, always had his back.'.

In September, Faryal stated she wanted to get back together for the sake of their children and apologised to her in-laws for their public spat.

Amir and Faryal have since said that they are giving their relationship another go and Faryal has now spoken out on the tough times after remaining silent on the ordeal as her husband competes in the jungle on ITV.

He's a good, good guy and I'm glad he's on TV so people can see the real side of him, she told Mail on Sunday.Sometimes people judge you without knowing you. We all do stupid things in life.

I think people read things and you don't mean it like that..

She added: Amir seems really depressed and quiet but I think he's liked. I'm proud of him. I can't speak to him and I have no way of contacting him but I hope he's okay..

For more infomation >> Amir Khan's family ends feud with his pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom after I'm A Celebrity - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Vlogmas #2 - Art advent calendar ft. Animal Crossing 🎄 - Duration: 4:17.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel, in today's video I will be

drawing for the second day of my Animal Crossing advent calendar. So I need to

find the box for day two on my Christmas tree.

I've got my second little box and I

open it to see who we've got inside.

Okay. Let's start with this one.

'Ice-skating'. And 'sing loudly'. And characters we've got... Oh... Bitty. We've got Tom

Nook. This is going to be interesting. I finished my sketch, this is pretty

straightforward. I drew the two characters ice-skating

and one of them is singing loudly. They're both holding hands and they have

a little scarf. I'm gonna try and draw the ice with a fish underneath, we'll see how

it goes. And it's time to ink!

I've picked up my color palettes for booth characters. This is for Bitty and

this is for Tom Nook.

I twisted the drawing a little bit. So I remove the fish because the lines were

too strong and it never really looked like it was under the ice but rather

above and I didn't like it. I added this over here with a little note because I

wanted this character to sing as well. And I also forgot his tail when I was

sketching, so I added that.

The drawing is done. Now, let's recap when I had to include in

this. I had to include the character Bitty, over here, the character Tom Nook, over

here. They are ice skating, and she is singing loudly.

I think this drawing turned out pretty cute and they are very sweet together.

Thank you so much for watching, I will see you tomorrow for another vlogmas

video, BYE!

For more infomation >> Vlogmas #2 - Art advent calendar ft. Animal Crossing 🎄 - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

VLOGMAS 2017 | DAY 2 : THE GRINCH IS COMING FOR ME - Duration: 3:21.

Hey bitches this vlogmas is gonna be a little

Different than the other one because I've had a very painful day

As I told you guys in my vlog yesterday that my jaw is like swollen here, which is still swollen

But now when I bit my tongue

It is

Beyond painful on this side of my mouth, I'm getting a canker sore which is something that is just not gonna be pleasant at all

I

Plan to like vlog everything today. I was gonna go out shopping. I was gonna go to bath and Bodyworks

Oh, it was gonna get the candle sale, which is on which is

Amazing, but you can apparently get it online as well, so I'm telling you to pick some up that way so now

I'm just literally in my room. I'm gonna play some Xbox. I'm going to

Try to go to sleep early tonight. I need to get a manicure tomorrow because these nails

Whack but I got this in the mail today

It's my Merry Christmas bitches

Sweater that I was telling you guys about the link is down below if you want to get one for yourself

I got mine in a large

Because I think this winter I really want to do like oversized everything maybe not oversized pants

But oversized sweatshirts and sweaters because they're just more comfortable

Now I really hope that I don't have to go to the dentist for a teeth grinding thing because I

Don't really care for the dentist, but I don't like scared of it like I've never had a cavity in my life

And I've never been one of those people who don't just I'm so nervous. I can't do it

I just don't want to go because I feel like it's such an inconvenience to go home because I

don't you know when they clean your

teeth and they're like doing the polling thing where it feels like

It's like what the pic. I cannot stay on that um. That's for Christmas cards Christmas cards are going out Monday

I got a vlog that I'm gonna be finishing up some Christmas cards tonight because I keep getting emails

So I'm gonna fill them out out up until tomorrow night

And then send them out and then after that I'm not doing doing anymore. I think now I have like 70

Something filled out which is cool

I'm glad that it was like a success for me the first time that I wanted to do it so next year

I'm definitely gonna be doing it again

But maybe do like something like a little different thing. I wanna get like a custom Christmas card next year. They're gonna be cool

As you can tell I have not given two fucks today about shaving

I really need to go get a new razor tomorrow because I shaved with the old one the other

And it gave me like little breakouts all over because there's not like that little guard on it um

I

Promise that tomorrow's vlog is gonna. Be like really interesting because I have some stuff that I want to talk about that

I'm not gonna put on my main channel, but I do have my schedule figured out for

Like everything I'm gonna be doing for videos on my main channel

For a week, I'm gonna be doing daily vlogs on this channel

I'm gonna have one ASMR video either ones are every two weeks, and then I'm gonna have a viewers voice every Saturday night

I had people vote on in my live stream on my main channel, and they said that would be better for them

And I have some story times that I want to put on my main channel coming up

And I hope that you guys enjoy them, so I'm so sorry that this vlog is short

I promise that tomorrow's is gonna be amazing

I'm gonna try to actually go to sleep tonight and get up so I can actually record tomorrow. I'm finishing

Tree I'm finishing outside lights, and I'm finishing everything for Christmas, so I love you guys

Thank you guys for putting up with the shores vlog again

If you want to get one of these it's super comfortable and this red is really VIPRE

You can get it and like green block whatever color you want to the link is down below for you guys

I love you, and I'll see you guys in my next vlog

For more infomation >> VLOGMAS 2017 | DAY 2 : THE GRINCH IS COMING FOR ME - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vatsim Channel Islands Event | PMDG 737-800NG Ryanair EGNT-EGJJ-EGMD-EGJB-EGNT fun flying - Duration: 5:32:42.

For more infomation >> Vatsim Channel Islands Event | PMDG 737-800NG Ryanair EGNT-EGJJ-EGMD-EGJB-EGNT fun flying - Duration: 5:32:42.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Sedin | Letter from Markus Naslund - Duration: 2:23.

- [Markus] Daniel, I remember you and Henrik as toddlers

when we played on that outdoor rink back in Järved.

You guys were crawling on your knees.

And now, a thousand points, wow!

I'm not surprised but I'm very impressed.

I'm impressed how professional you were

in your rookie season.

- [Announcer 1] Daniel Sedin's first

National Hockey League goal!

- [Markus] Your 20 goals gave notice

of great things to come.

Like how you refused to give up on your dream

when there was doubt and proved to yourself,

your brother, your family, friends and fans

that you could play your game and excel.

- [Announcer 1] Daniel hits the slot, Daniel scores!

Oh what a shot!

Drop pass back to Daniel and he scores, great goal!

- [Markus] I'm impressed of how a great

of a player you've consistently been.

- [Announcer 1] Daniel Sedin in alone.

Daniel dekes, he scores.

- [Markus] But I'm more impressed of the person you are.

(dramatic powerful music)

Daniel, I'm honoured that we share the left wing

for eight seasons in Vancouver.

- [Announcer 1] He scores!

Naslund to Daniel, where have you heard that before?

- [Announcer 2] You're gonna wanna watch this one

on the highlight reel tonight.

Naslund to Henrik to Daniel and just like that.

- [Announcer 2] Oh, and they made it look so easy.

- [Markus] And now as records are shattered...

- [Announcer 1] Shoots, shot rebounds, they score!

Daniel Sedin is the all-time leading goal scorer

in Vancouver Canucks history.

- [Markus] And milestones achieved.

- [Announcer 1] Eight regular season over-time goals,

300th career goal, 900 points.

(crowd chanting)

- [Markus] At least they're staying in our hometown.

- [Announcer 2] Now they're in again, Daniel dekes.

He scores, a hat-trick!

- [Markus] Young hockey players in Örnsköldsvik

never dream of a night like this.

- [Announcer 1] A Thousand points for Daniel Sedin.

- [Markus] You've earned it

and I'm so proud of you Daniel, Markus.

For more infomation >> Daniel Sedin | Letter from Markus Naslund - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Castlevania - Vampire Killer [🎷Sax Cover Story📖] | subversiveasset - Duration: 2:38.

Against the ever rising forces of evil, one family has committed to fight~

CASTLEVANIA: VAMPIRE KILLER

When Leon Belmont's fiancee was kidnapped, he sought help from the church.

But the church, too involved in the crusades, rebuffed him.

Leon's friend Mathias told him of the vampire who had kidnapped dear Sara.

Leon fought hordes of evil, but was too late.

As her (un)dying wish, Sara asked Leon to kill her before she became a vampire.

With her soul as sacrifice, Leon forged the VAMPIRE KILLER to seek revenge.

After defeating the vampire kidnapper, Leon learned it was all a ruse.

Mathias sent Leon away so he could make his own pact with evil.

Leon pledged that every generation would oppose Mathias, now DRACULA.

And so it went...for centuries upon centuries...

But no good deed goes unpunished. The Belmont family was feared, not revered.

The people only saw a family with the same frightening powers as Dracula...

In the 18th century, the cycle continued with a dark priest reawakening Dracula...

Richter, the greatest of the Belmont vampire killers, defeated Dracula yet again...

But is it true that power corrupts...even when it is employed for good?

Richter asked why he should die in obscurity if he is the most powerful being...

And thus, he was corrupted by darkness...

...with no one to oppose them, who would protect humanity?

The half-vampire ALUCARD unexpectedly awakened from fitful sleep.

He had once killed Dracula, his father, and slept to avoid his bloodline's curse.

...so why was it now that sleep came so uneasily?

Why was the world full of darkness, with no Belmont as a balance?

So Alucard once again sought to fight against his kith and kin.

Until he found that at the head of the evil hordes was...Richter BELMONT?!

so he said:

"Shame on you

"Shame on you for

"Shame on you for abandoning

"Shame on you for abandoning your duty!"

"You think "You think it stinks

"You think it stinks being unpopular?"

"Well "Well, I

"Well, I had

"Well, I had to "Well, I had to kill

"Well, I had to kill MY

"Well, I had to kill MY DAD"

"Don't

"Don't make "Don't make me

"Don't make me beat "Don't make me beat your

"Don't make me beat your @$$!"

(srsly, you had like, ONE JOB)

...obviously, a fight ensued, because you can't just let that stand.

"I woke

"I woke from my

"I woke from my eternal slumber for

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!?" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"I woke from my eternal slumber for THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

But after a grueling battle,

Alucard slapped some sense into Richter and defeated the brainwashing.

Richter, shamed by his actions, relinquished the VAMPIRE KILLER.

The Belmonts were not seen for, like, several games.

The church eventually started an order to fight vampires because...

...IDK? Maybe because they should've done that from the beginning?!

And Konami retconned Bram Stoker's Dracula in canon because...

...no one could stop them. Bram Stoker's Dracula is PUBLIC DOMAIN y'all.

And they committed themselves to this timeline I've just described canonically.

For more infomation >> Castlevania - Vampire Killer [🎷Sax Cover Story📖] | subversiveasset - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

China Museum: Exploring ¥500 Million Wuhan Museum of Science and Technology [Small Girl Big World] - Duration: 5:45.

Hello everybody, long time no see

recently i stayed in China

and today i am in my hometown city, Wuhan City

I gotta show you the Wuhan Museum

science and technology and I go inside our show the video to all

of your wish you enjoy it

this China museum is the latest landmark Wuhan China

With the budget of RMB 500 million, Wuhan Museum of Science and Technology

was transform from Wuhan Port

Wuhan Museum consists of 8 large exhibit halls. There are life, water

universe, transportation, mathematics, light, children and information halls

this is the lobby and that is the tree of exploration. Fun fact: there are

two thousand questions at the tree's branches

this is the life hall it focus on origins and evolution of life

the diversity and the color of life in the world, the wonders of the human body

and modern biotechnology. they are 13 stuffed animal specimens and

they are lions, bears and foxes. this showcase the Darwin human evolution theory

atheist may agree with this but not to religion person Do you believe in in this theory?

this is the water hall. here you can check everything about water. Yangtze River

model, it looks so real

and do you know that dolphin exist in Yangtze River once upon a time

Sadly, this dolphin which nicknamed Goddess of Yangtze has been extinct due to

rapid modernization

this is the universe hall. our solar system has been displayed in a very

interactive model

some China finest and advance space exploration technology are being displayed here

some of the impressive astronomical picture are displayed here

this is the children hall. the hall is very colorful in the full of interactive

activities .the children definitely love this hall more than others hall

others hall are mathematic, information transportation and the light hall not

shown in this video. I leave it for you to explore yourself when you are in Wuhan

entrance is free for now but don't forget to bring your passport or your ID

please thumb up and like my video

For more infomation >> China Museum: Exploring ¥500 Million Wuhan Museum of Science and Technology [Small Girl Big World] - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fluid Art Acrylic Painting Dirty Pour ' More leftovers V2 ' Stuart Wimbles Free Your Mind - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> Fluid Art Acrylic Painting Dirty Pour ' More leftovers V2 ' Stuart Wimbles Free Your Mind - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hero's Journey Project - Duration: 2:29.

This is Alex Hunter, a normal kid who likes to play soccer, hang out with friends, and read.

Did you see that new movie Boar: Rag and Rock?

Yeah, what was your favorite scene?

I liked the scene where the guy with the hammer did that one thing…

Alex!

Mamamiya

I am a ball that contains unnatural powers.

A wizard needed to hide his power from evil, so he stored them in me.

Dangerous people are after me, but I chose you.

Protect me or the whole world will be lost.

AHHHHHHHH!

Choose your weapon.

Uhm, I don't know, give me anything.

Woah that was AWESOME!

Where'd he go?!

Hey, can I have my soccer ball back again?

Thanks, soccer ball, I never would have survived if it weren't for you.

No problem!!!

For more infomation >> Hero's Journey Project - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱 Mini Biography / Korea Aegyo - Duration: 15:07.

For more infomation >> Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱 Mini Biography / Korea Aegyo - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

천재이름만 듣고 장난감 가져오는 강아지 훈련 천재 강아지 레전드 3탄 dog train Can I do it? 犬の訓練_딘이TV♥ - Duration: 4:28.

dog

puppy

dog morning

morning dog

puppy morning

morning puppy

lovely

cute

dog train

smart dog

dog toys

dog toy name

funny

funny video

fun dog

For more infomation >> 천재이름만 듣고 장난감 가져오는 강아지 훈련 천재 강아지 레전드 3탄 dog train Can I do it? 犬の訓練_딘이TV♥ - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Combate las piedras en los riñones con té de jengibre y cúrcuma - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> Combate las piedras en los riñones con té de jengibre y cúrcuma - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

MARS ARGO INDIRECTLY REACHING OUT TO TITANIC SINCLAIR - Duration: 5:12.

hey welcome back and in today's video we're taking a look at something that I

thought was strikingly odd it looks to me like Mars Argo is sending in direct

messages to titanic sinclair through asian ivan now we've had been theorizing

a lot of different things for the past couple months about the whereabouts of

mars argo be if she live as she did then we've seen strings of where she was

doing commercials different kinds of things were happening now with asian

I've been dropping things on his own Instagram could this be a new reaching

out by Mars Argo is there something going on that we don't know about I was

first turned on to this by Tristan Steadman and said a few more people have

noticed this is wondering your opinion looks like Martha it looks like it has

something to do with Mars article Asian Ivan on his Instagram story yesterday

posted a ripped up picture of Titanic Sinclair over on the dock Reptil

Instagram we're good we can see an assortment of beautiful pictures but

we're just going to search aging Ivan today so we're just gonna check out

these last couple posts here see what we got we got a happy birthday today's my

birthday I was so surprised thankful this is wonderful

well happy birthday sir you did you dig it was an Oprah twenty thought well good

for you I'm not seeing anything anything that points out too well here's a

strange picture what is this check this out conversations are the hand model

that does look vaguely we have a Mars Argo grandma

I missed this is this is crazy who what is there is a story and people

are going back and forth what else do you expect if he's posting one of Mars

saga of course her fans will come and comment so this is this is more than

likely Mars archaea does look like Mars Argo is fresh out of the scene this was

just from October 24th so it's not too long ago it is getting a little crazy I

I did another video in the past theorizing a possible relationship

between Mars Argo and Asian Haven we did not know it was Mars Argo dating again

that video is here it's really interesting to base off the concept of

these different things we have different mysteries popping up subsidiary's if you

will at this point we have Mars Argo in the background manipulating towards the

Titanic Sinclair Papi's story almost as if it was a revealer episode so to speak

resolute jungle who was not supposed to be candid now we're thinking is candid

it has become a phenomena of its own I am really enjoying these little side

spin-offs and I know I know that you are - there's nothing fresher on the Mars

Argo Instagram besides a horse well I do have theories let's break up the you

guessed it check this out I've noticed an influx of Mars Largo accounts

replying back to some of the RIP squaddie and some of the zillions here

on the the Twitter fam and it was very it's very exciting for you guys when one

of your I don't say idols but somebody that you really look up to reaches back

out to you now we had speculate in the past that it was not actually Mars larva

reaching back out but members from her her team so to speak the I forget who it

was that reached out to me but I was reached out to directly from the Mars

Argo Twitter and it was from the Abrams group actually it was nothing it was

Melissa and miss Melissa Abrams I think that's who it was it was very

interesting conversation you can check that video out here but more more

closely to what we're trying to talk about here is do you think do you think

that Asian azam has anything to do with Titanic Sinclair do you think that Mars

Argo is sending very cryptic messages to tightness and clear through various

social accounts have you seen any more of these cryptic messages that obviously

are not friendly and what does it mean I would like to know how you feel about

this Samar just go ahead and leave your creative and/or interesting responses in

the comment looks like that's always brothers and

sisters I'll see you in the next video it's getting good again I was just about

to quit on all the poppy titanic's Claire Mars Argo stuff I was getting

away from it you guys are always hitting me up in the inbox ton tell me hey

there's this new thing happening you don't it now we are I am going to focus

on a lot more different things my interests have changed so look for the

new stuff and if you got any suggestions by all means hit me up in the DM Twitter

inbox is always open and I love you do you guys part of the rep squad I know

that you are how do you do that all you gotta do is be in the comment section

after every single video turn on the notifications be a part of the

notification squad because that's that's just another reason why this channel

loves you

For more infomation >> MARS ARGO INDIRECTLY REACHING OUT TO TITANIC SINCLAIR - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the female candidates ...

For more infomation >> Meet the female candidates ...

-------------------------------------------

4 BEAUTIFUL DIY CHRISTMAS - Duration: 5:10.

cardboard paper

ginger cookie template

silicone glue

EVA foam

perler beads

waxed paper or baking paper

EVA foam

star template

White clay

let dry

let dry

sandpaper

For more infomation >> 4 BEAUTIFUL DIY CHRISTMAS - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking Is Fun / Flipnote 3D - Duration: 0:17.

We have our mixture, it's time for the good stuff

*bork*

take out your pan, and place it on the stove

*SLAM*

PANCAKEZ

What the sh*t?!!??!

gET oUt Of HErE!

*karate betch*

when using the stove

be mindful of your temperature

and where your hands are

as you may end up burning yourself

*le touch*

AHHHHHHHHH FIRE

For more infomation >> Cooking Is Fun / Flipnote 3D - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jeh Preto - MixTape Ranger Preto - Duration: 34:19.

For more infomation >> Jeh Preto - MixTape Ranger Preto - Duration: 34:19.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 9: Em "Outro Lado", Duda ameaça Natanael e exige mais dinheiro - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 9: Em "Outro Lado", Duda ameaça Natanael e exige mais dinheiro - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Kilo Vermek İçin Akşam Yemeğinde 5 Kolay Değişiklik - Duration: 3:30.

Kilo Vermek İçin Akşam Yemeğinde 5 Kolay Değişiklik

Akşam yemeğini atlamak, popüler bir düşünce olmasına rağmen kilo vermenize yardımcı olmaz. Aslında böyle kendinizi daha da sağlıksızlaştırırsınız. İyi yemek iyi yaşamak demektir ve hiçbir şey size ne yediğinize dikkat etmek kadar iyi hissettiremez.

Buna bir örnek ise zamanlamadır: akşam yemeğini yeme saatiniz ne kadar kilo verdiğinizle alakalıdır. Gece yenen ağır bir akşam yemeği, vücudunuz yiyecekleri sindirmek için ekstra çalışacaktır.

Sonuç olarak, uyku bozukluğunuz olacak ve uykusuzluk ile birlikte kilo da artacaktır. Küçük şeylerin aslında çok şey değiştirdiğini bilirseniz, farkında bile olmadan, ekstra kiloların, sabah yorgunluğunun, mide yanmasının ve hatta diyabetin nasıl geldiğini anlayacaksınız.

Kendinize dikkat etmeniz, bedeninizi dinlemeniz ve yemeklerinizin kalitesini yükseltmeniz gerekmektedir. İşte size yapılacak 5 basit ayarlamadan bahsedeceğiz: hem hiçbir maliyeti yok hem de çok kolay!.

1. Çorba ile başlayın

Havuç, kereviz, kabak çorbası… Evde yapabileceğiniz mevsimlik sebze çorbası için lezzetli bir tarif bulmak her zaman iyi bir fikirdir. Onu, akşam yemeğinizin bir parçası haline getirmenizin nedeni çok basittir: tok hissetmenize yardımcı olacaktır.

Ayrıca kaliteli beslenme sağlarken sindiriminize yardımcı olarak daha iyi uyumanızda size yardımcı olacaktır. Sıcak bir kase çorba, eve stres dolu bir işten gelen herkes için iyidir. Sizi daha yavaş yemeye zorlar ve midenizi yatıştırır.

2. Akşam yemeğini neden erken yemeliyim?

Akşam yemeğini her zaman istediğiniz zamanda yemeniz mümkün değildir. Her şey programınıza ve yükümlülüklerinize bağlıdır. Ancak mümkün olduğunca, bu ilkeyi izlemek zorunludur: yatmadan en az iki saat önce yemek yemelisiniz.

Böylelikle, 7-8 saat derin ve iyileştirici bir uyku çekebilirsiniz. Sindirim sisteminize besin maddelerini emme, biraz dinlenme, kilo verme ve sağlıklı olma şansı verirsiniz.

3. Mesele az bir akşam yemeği değil, doğru şeyi yemek

Akşam yemeği yememek veya akşam yemeğinde cips yemek gibi bir seçim yapacaksanız, hiçbir şey yememek daha iyidir. Fırında pişmiş patates ve ıspanak ile somonda ise, ikinci seçenek daima daha iyi olacaktır. Yemek yeme konusunda, akşam yemeğinde yediğiniz gıdaları iyi seçmek önemlidir.

İşte bazı küçük ilkeler:. Pişmiş sebzeler çiğ olmalarından daha iyidir çünkü daha kolay sindirilirler. Balık, kırmızı etten daha iyidir, çünkü vücudunuz balık proteinini günün bu saatinde daha çok sever ve sağlıklı yağ asitleri kalbiniz ve kilo vermek için harikadır.

Haftada iki veya üç kez yemeğinize kepekli tahıl veya tohum ekleyin: Gece boyunca dokularınızı onarmaya yardımcı olacaklardır. (Aşırıya kaçmamaya özen gösterin.).

4. Soslara, paneli ve kızarmış yiyeceklere hayır deyin

Mesele akşam yemeği hazırlamak olunca, fazla zaman ya da enerjiniz olmadığını biliyoruz; bu yüzden klasik kızarmış gıdalara, dondurulmuş pizzalara, panelenmiş balık filetolarına, çıtır tavuğa dönüyorsunuz….

Üç temel nedenden ötürü onları sevmeyiz: kilo almanıza neden olacaklardır, sizi doyurmazlar ve sindirimleri çok uzun sürebilir… Besleyici olmadıklarından söz bile etmiyoruz. Öyleyse, bir örnek vermek gerekirse, akşam yemeği için kilo vermenize ve daha sağlıklı olmanıza yardımcı olacak bir fikir:.

Omega 3 bakımından zengin balık, Bir parça kolay sindirilebilen bir meyve, 1 bardak ballı yulaf sütü, Adaçayı veya ıhlamur gibi rahatlatıcı bir çay.

5. Akşam yemeği zamanı meyve: evet mi hayır mı?

Akşam yemeğinde ağır, şekerli veya işlenmiş meyveler seçerseniz bu sizin için kötü olabilir. İşlenmiş besinler de tüm besin maddelerinin gitmiş olduğu anlamına gelmektedir. Bir öneri: pişmiş elma akşam yemeği için mükemmel bir seçimdir. Papaya ve armut da mükemmeldir.

Muz -çok olgun olmayan- spesifik bir sebepten dolayı harikadır: triptofan içerir, bu da iyi bir gece uykusu elde etmenize yardımcı olacak bir aminoasittir. Lezzetli bir seçenek ise jelatindir, haftada iki veya üç kez akşam yemeğinde bulunması iyi bir fikirdir.

Sonuç olarak, bu 5 fikrin uygulanması kolaydır ve sadece kilonuzu izlemekle kalmayacaklar, aynı zamanda iyi alışkanlıklar yaratarak kendinize iyi bakmanızla birlikte size yardımcı olacaklardır. Onları bugün uygulamaya hazır mısınız?.

For more infomation >> Kilo Vermek İçin Akşam Yemeğinde 5 Kolay Değişiklik - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 9: Com vaquinhas de olho, namorado mostra passeio "rural" com Fátima Bernardes - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 9: Com vaquinhas de olho, namorado mostra passeio "rural" com Fátima Bernardes - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

La cherimoya: un frutto esotico dalle numerose virtù - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> La cherimoya: un frutto esotico dalle numerose virtù - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Skin Prep for Makeup - Duration: 2:37.

Makeup Tutorial

Skin Prep for Makeup

1. Skin cleansing

2. Correcting dark circles with the concealer

3. Application of the base makeup

4. Smoothing with beauty blender

5. Concealer application as highlighter

6. Spreading and smoothing the concealer limits

7. Sealing the concealer using translucent powder

8. Contour

9. Removing excesses

And the skin is ready for the rest of the makeup!

Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment