Monday, November 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 27 2017

VOTE FOR YOUR 2 FAVOURITES

REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY...

AND SUSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> Unknown Female Idols 004 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

La Perle International Hotel en Cantón, China, Asia. Lo mejor de La Perle International Hotel - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> La Perle International Hotel en Cantón, China, Asia. Lo mejor de La Perle International Hotel - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Viva Mexico! ¡VIVA! - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Viva Mexico! ¡VIVA! - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

¡María Teresa Campos en pie de guerra! - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> ¡María Teresa Campos en pie de guerra! - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

2 - Very Happy Birthday Jocla Craft ✔ - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 2 - Very Happy Birthday Jocla Craft ✔ - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking an Egg on the Grou...

For more infomation >> Cooking an Egg on the Grou...

-------------------------------------------

Seranovi 11 epizoda (Veče u Mogambu) - Duration: 1:16:52.

For more infomation >> Seranovi 11 epizoda (Veče u Mogambu) - Duration: 1:16:52.

-------------------------------------------

GAMBORI I SURIMI STAPICI U SOSU OD BELOG VINA & GAMBORS AND SURIMI STICK IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> GAMBORI I SURIMI STAPICI U SOSU OD BELOG VINA & GAMBORS AND SURIMI STICK IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

TO JEFF SESSIONS: I FORMALLY ACCUSE MR. ROBERT 'BOB' SWAN MUELLER OF TREASON! - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> TO JEFF SESSIONS: I FORMALLY ACCUSE MR. ROBERT 'BOB' SWAN MUELLER OF TREASON! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING KIDDING: CNN PUSHES ROBERT MUELLER FOR TIME 'PERSON OF THE YEAR' - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> BREAKING KIDDING: CNN PUSHES ROBERT MUELLER FOR TIME 'PERSON OF THE YEAR' - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Reading Weird Comments 2! - Duration: 5:59.

hello is this the right camera angle

it's been a very very

very long time since I read any of your comments-

that's not true I read all your

comments what I haven't done in a long time is reading stupid comments last

time I did that was like three months ago was over a summer break I had a

weird haircut and I've got some new weird comments so we're gonna read weird

comments part two again today and I hope you enjoy it's kind of like jacksFilms

it's kind of a stolen idea from him he does your grammar sucks it's kind of

similar to that if you don't know what jacksFilms is why are you watching my

content... his is better.

anyway we're gonna start with some comments here and

we are going to not make fun of people because bullying is wrong-

SheeezO Vlog says wow your pets are nice and lovely check mine pets dear I'm also a pet

lover mmmmmmm Tater Tot says hi Gabe it's me

do I know you? did... what? don't forget about me okay I met another kid named

Gabe okay bye-bye I'll be dead in 64 years this is Victoria Rachel's mom

another pet youtuber I didn't I didn't get the context on that one

Tiyibba Tiyibba says you liar you know what Tiyibba Tiyibba? I think you're the liar

I am sick of your no copyright music comments holy cow a book awesome video I

think you have potential to be a huge youtuber and make so much money that

this becomes your permanent okay it's an ad. Tiffany Arnold says you at

a met loss you kill all te amell's

Imma Jake Pauler

You know Imma means im going to...

you're going to Jake Pauler is Jake parlor a verb now if you're saying you

are a Jake Pauler you say I'm a Jake Pauler not Imma Jake Pauler because Imma

Jake parlor means I'm going to do a... ffs. opal McKay is getting that self

promo in there watch opal McKay budgies let's see what opal McKay budgies is boo

McKay two videos there's no content how am I supposed to make fun of you or

promote you depending if you don't have any videos dude

slimy galaxies commented video you are correct this is a video all on four paws

says make memes dabs and shouts pickle Rick you're totally up to date what a

present funny funny meme Genji shemitah says how come my cats don't try to kill

my betas they just drink the water don't worry I do give them water

do you want your cats to kill your bettas? brown girl says i watch you sleep see I

don't know if it's a joke if they're trying to tell me they're stalking me if

it's like a comedy account if it's a bot I just I don't know whether to pretend

to be scared for YouTube or I don't even know but I'm gonna pose for a thumbnail

as though I'm terrified of that comment

do I look scared enough on my own my betta fish died QA which is where I

talked about how I can't keep a betta a lot here Parrothead one said I have a

question cama cama when your fish fish emoji die do you take them outside to

bari bari you capitalized berry and you spell it so wrong you take them outside

to bury them or do you have your funeral inside and flush with like 15 H's them

down the toilet toilet emoji thanks for sharing your vids what sir why do you

want to know what I do with my dead animals on my meet my pets video from

last summer a long time ago I named it I has a lot of aminals I was trying to be

adorable you know how it works click bait and your face to make money

whatever it's animal not animal and also it's I have not has

thanks I wasn't aware that's actually all the comments I have I don't really

get that many mean comments anymore which sucks doesn't make sense it's like

after you lose a ton of weight and get a normal haircut people stop making fun of

you that's all the kind of weird comments I've got for today this is kind

of an abnormal video I usually do more pet care stuff as opposed to like

personal like tags and hahaha get to know me videos but I don't know this is

one of my favourite things to do I love reading weird comments and like saving

them so if you enjoyed this video let me know in the comments like tell me ask me

for other ones and if you're one of my peoples who were featured in this video

let me know and you'll win a prize no you wont that's just a engagement tactic

anyway I will see you in the next video I hope you enjoyed this one I probably

already said that and I will see you later

what a mess of an outro bye but these are the ones that I but it's that's not

true I read all of your comments but these comments cus I read all of your

comments these comments are thanks I wasn't aware friends why am i padding my

camera

you

For more infomation >> Reading Weird Comments 2! - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Amphiprion Tomato, Completion of the Clowns Series | Marine Fish - Duration: 4:21.

The Tomato Complex is undoubtedly some of the most

durable, able to withstand sub-optimal water quality, inadequate nutrition and

careless handling (which is said, it is certainly not advisable to subject them to conditions

of precarious life).

Due to their powerful bodies and their belligerent temperament, they are suitable for

a community of larger and more aggressive species.

As such, the members of this complex are undoubtedly the best choice of clown fish

for hobbyists (novices and advanced) who have a fondness for extremely attractive fish

and moody.

The clownfish Tomato and his relatives are best known to aquarists for their

rugged, fearless, and pugnacious character.

Both are revered and reviled by these traits.

Most of the time, they are simply considered as acquired - used

as cheap and corpulent "starter fish" that are inevitably disposed of

who begin to overcome and dominate the inhabitants of the "community" tank.

It seems the only thing that can kill a clown fish is another clown fish.

Members of the Tomato Complex are relatively easy to breed in captivity; it is not

unusual for different species of the complex to cross.

Young people adopt food and can tolerate the quality of degraded water.

In fact, the biggest challenge here is not to provide adequate nutrition and living conditions,

but to reduce the aggressive behavior between the growing stock or even between the

reproductive pairs.

Tomato Clownfish Amphiprion frenatus was described by Brevoort in 1856.

They are found in the Western Pacific Ocean from the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest

from the Palau, then north to the southern tip of Japan and south to Java, Indonesia.

They have not yet been assessed by the IUCN Red List for endangered species

of extinction.

Other common names of this species are known as Red Clownfish, Anemonefish Tomato, Red

Tomato Clown, Fire Clown, Red Clown, Onebar Anemonefish, Bridled Anemonefish and Blackback

Anemonefish.

These names are descriptive of the color or physical characteristics in their bodies.

Tomato Clownfish belongs to a group of six anemonefish described known as

"Tomato Complex".

In addition to Tomato Clown, four other long-time members of this complex are the Red Saddleback

or Fire Clownfish Amphiprion ephippium, McCulloch or Whitesnout Clownfish Amphiprion mccullochi,

the Cinnamon or the Red and Black Clownfish Amphiprion melanopus and the Australian or Ruby Clownfish

Amphiprion rubrocinctus.

There is also a newly identified species, originating in Fiji.

They have already been considered as an aberrant red color form of the cinnamon clown

A. melanopus, but now have the recently validated scientific name of Amphiprion Barberi,

with the common names of Fiji Barberi Clownfish, Barberi Clownfish and Fiji Clownfish.

All mature members of the Tomato Complex have a single band behind the eye area,

with the exception of Red Saddleback or Fire Clownfish, which does not have this track.

All members are large, with an oval shape, deep body and strong construction.

These fish are the most aggressive of the clown complexes.

Tomato Clownfish prefers lagoon reefs and recesses along the shores that form

bays or boats.

They are found from depths of 3.3 to 39 feet (1-12 m), although more commonly

to 7 feet or 2 m.

They feed on filamentous algae, planktonic copepods and benthic crustaceans that

small prawns, planktonic fish eggs and crustacean larvae.

For more infomation >> Amphiprion Tomato, Completion of the Clowns Series | Marine Fish - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 music of 2017 reached over 10 million views - Duration: 29:51.

Top 10 music of 2017 reached over 10 million views

For more infomation >> Top 10 music of 2017 reached over 10 million views - Duration: 29:51.

-------------------------------------------

Konstantynów Ciepłucha Szkółkarski Show Room "Zobacz i Zamów", Biuro rachunkowe usługi księgowe - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Konstantynów Ciepłucha Szkółkarski Show Room "Zobacz i Zamów", Biuro rachunkowe usługi księgowe - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Owl City - "All My Friends" Mu...

For more infomation >> Owl City - "All My Friends" Mu...

-------------------------------------------

Lee Mack's Stuffed Mouse - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Lee Mack's Stuffed Mouse - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Anita Rani's grenade fiasco - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Anita Rani's grenade fiasco - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sheila Hancock's Feline Guardian - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Sheila Hancock's Feline Guardian - Would I Lie to You? [HD][CC] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

TO JEFF SESSIONS: I FORMALLY ACCUSE MR. ROBERT 'BOB' SWAN MUELLER OF TREASON! - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> TO JEFF SESSIONS: I FORMALLY ACCUSE MR. ROBERT 'BOB' SWAN MUELLER OF TREASON! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

[OLD] PJO/HoO - Dunzo - Duration: 0:21.

Leo: Meeting in one hour if you don't make it

You're on my dunzo list

Percy: Oh, what's a dunzo list?

Leo: It means you and I...

..are dunzo

Hanging out, getting food together..

Dunzo

You wanna come over to my house and play video games?

Dunzo

Leo mimicking Percy: Hey Tom, you wanna come play putt-putt with me?

Leo: No

We're dunzo

Jason: Babe, we gotta make that meeting

For more infomation >> [OLD] PJO/HoO - Dunzo - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

John - David Mitchell's Knight's Watch? Sheila Hancock's hiccup disrupter? Stephen Mangan's Camper? - Duration: 12:49.

For more infomation >> John - David Mitchell's Knight's Watch? Sheila Hancock's hiccup disrupter? Stephen Mangan's Camper? - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rodney Dangerfield Has Carson Hysterical Laughing (1980) - Duration: 10:11.

(big band music) (audience cheering)

- Hey, what a crowd, what a crowd.

You're alright, there, I'm telling ya.

(audience drowns out speaking)

Thank you very much.

Thank you.

Nah, I tell ya, I'm alright now,

but last week I was in rough shape, you know?

(audience laughing)

I mean last week my wife, she signed me up

for a bridge club, I jump off next Tuesday.

(audience laughing)

I mean, last week was rough, are you kidding?

Last week I looked up my family tree,

two dogs were using it.

(audience laughing)

I tell ya, I can't relax, you know?

Like the other night I was in a place

I felt like having a few drinks.

I went over to the bartender, I said, surprise me.

He showed me a naked picture of my wife.

(audience laughing)

Are you kidding?

My wife is always something.

Her father just died, she had his body frozen.

Every time I take a snack he falls out of the refrigerator.

(audience laughing)

I mean, and my wife can't do nothin' right.

Well last week she cracked up the car,

she went into a tree.

She said it wasn't her fault, she blew the horn.

(audience laughing)

Boy, what a driver she is.

Over the dashboard there's a pair of shoes hanging,

they belong to the last guy she hit.

(audience laughing)

Are you kidding?

Oh, one night she went out, some guy stole the car.

I said to her, did you see what he looked like?

She told me she got the license plate number.

(audience laughing)

I don't know.

And I'll tell you, with me nothing comes easy.

Last week I went to the track,

they shot off the opening gun, they killed my horse.

(audience laughing)

Are you kidding?

Last week I got stuck too.

I bought a new book, 100 Ways to Make Love.

I ended up in traction, it was a misprint.

(audience laughing)

Are you kiddin'?

I never had any luck with girls anyway.

I know I'm ugly.

I went to a freak show they let me in for nothin'.

(audience laughing)

My wife, she don't go for me either.

When she gave birth I asked her if I

should be in the room with her, she said, what for?

When I got pregnant you weren't in the room with me.

(audience laughing)

I tell ya, since I was a kid

women always gave me a hard time.

My mother never breast fed me.

She told me she liked me as a friend.

(audience laughing)

I mean, are you kiddin'?

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

(audience laughing)

I tell ya, when I was a kid I got no respect at all.

You kidding?

No respect from anybody, anybody, are you kiddin'?

The time I was lost on the beach

and a cop helped me look for my parents.

I said to the cop, do you think we'll find 'em?

He said, I don't know kid,

there's so many places they could hide.

(audience laughing)

My old man, he didn't help either.

The time I was kidnapped

they sent back a piece of my finger.

He said he wanted more proof.

(audience laughing)

When I was a kid I went through plenty.

With my uncle's dying wish he wanted me on his lap.

He was in the electric chair.

(audience laughing)

Ah, it's the same thing today, no respect.

Last week I was gonna jump out my window,

they called a priest to talk to me.

He said, on your mark!

(audience laughing and cheering)

(big band music)

Thank you very much.

- Listen to them.

- Geez, I always have a good time out here.

- You know, one of these days you're gonna get respect

and your livelihood is over, you know that.

- Oh yeah? - Listen to them.

- It's really nice.

Great crowd here, it's really nice.

How you been, Johnny, you okay?

- I'm fine, Rodney, good to see you again.

- Good, nice seeing you, always have a good time out here.

It's nice to see you.

Ed, how are ya?

- [Ed] Good.

- Well, what's new in your life?

- What's new in my life?

I don't know, nothing new.

Just tryin' to keep busy, that's all.

Workin' around, you know, tryin' to keep busy.

(Clearing throat) Pardon me.

- [Johnny] Sure, it's alright.

- Nothing, emphysema.

(audience laughing)

No, I'll be back in New York, you know, tomorrow night.

(audience cheering)

New Yorkers here (speaking drowned out by audience).

- [Johnny] At your club?

- I'll be at the club, yeah.

I'll be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, at the club.

Working there at Dangerfield's.

Then I'll be, I'm going up to New England-way.

Next Tuesday, yes, New England-way.

I'll be in Cohasset, ever hear of that one?

Yeah, that's right outside of Boston there, pardon me.

And I'll be there in August.

(laughing)

It coulda been worse, I know.

(laughing)

I'll be up there August 7th through 11th

at the South Shore Music Circus, very fascinating.

You're gonna be up that way too, aren't you?

- I'm gonna play Framingham, actually.

- Yeah, at the Chateau de Ville, that's nice.

You'll like it up there, nice people up there, Johnny.

In fact, I have a friend of mine get in touch

with you up there, he's a good guy.

A good guy to know, he runs an all night crap game,

he's really a...

- [Johnny] Oh.

- Hello?

(audience laughing)

You gotta break 'em in, you know that.

- [Johnny] You can.

Take 'em on the road, try 'em out.

Can't bring 'em on the big time.

- I'm gonna be in a place I've never

been before in my life, Minnesota.

- [Johnny] Minnesota?

- Minnesota. - That's beautiful.

- Bloomington, Bloomington, Minnesota.

- [Johnny] Land of a thousand lakes.

- That's right, a lot of lakes over there.

- [Johnny] A thousand!

- A thousand lakes over there.

(laughing)

And I'll be at the Carlton Celebrity Club.

- Carlton Celebrity Club.

- In Bloomington, Minnesota.

This place is so far out in the woods

my act's gonna be reviewed in Field & Stream.

(audience laughing)

I'll be out there.

- And the manager of the club is a bear.

- (mumbling) bear, remember that joke?

- Yeah sure, I remember them all.

- Ah yeah, I'll be out there.

But I keep, show business is rough though,

you know that, Johnny.

- Is it really? - Sure.

It's rough.

That why it's just a hobby with me.

I make my money at my regular job.

I sing the national anthem at cock fights, you know.

(audience laughing)

- It all helps.

- It's a rough business, you know that.

Last week my fan club broke up, the guy died.

(audience laughing)

You meet all kinds of people.

Met a guy in Vegas last week, I was working there.

A wild guy from Texas, you know.

Yeah, he has a big ranch down there.

He told me at his ranch he has sixty hands working there.

All on him.

Ooh, he's a wild guy.

(audience laughing)

- [Johnny] It's the gay ranchero, I guess.

- That's right.

You're alright, you know that?

- Well, thank you, yeah.

It's a living, I show up.

(speaking drowned out by audience)

I've got nothing planned.

- Yeah, but sometimes I meet people

they act too classy, you know what I mean?

Like a lot of women sometimes act so classy.

A woman has to go to the bathroom,

she never says, I have to go to the bathroom,

she says, I'm gonna powder my nose.

I mean, if that's where her nose is

she's in a lot of trouble, you know.

(audience laughing)

- Lot of strange people out there.

- Yeah, strange people.

I met a guy last week with a problem, though.

- Strange guy?

- Yeah, he told me he had an affair

with a girl three months ago.

He's going nuts, he didn't know what to do.

He told me what happened was the rabbit didn't die,

it just stays in critical condition, you know.

But everybody has problems.

In fact, I was talkin' to my brother

the other day, you know?

Actually, I said my brother, he's my half-brother.

Yeah, we have the same parents,

he's just that way, you know?

- [Johnny] I see.

(audience laughing)

- And it's wild having a brother who's gay,

I'll tell ya that.

I always kid him, I tell him in the family tree,

he's in the (beeping) section, you know?

(audience laughing)

- You're cruel, cruel, cruel to your brother.

- Nah, everybody has problems, Johnny, you kiddin'?

Me too, my marriage is on the rocks again, you know.

My wife broke up with her boyfriend.

(audience laughing)

No, my marriage has always been shaky, always shaky.

The day I got married, that was a beauty.

Everybody was crying there.

During the ceremony, her mother cried.

All the way to the hotel, my wife cried.

She got undressed, I cried.

(audience laughing)

- Health is important, though.

- We'll get to that.

- We'll get to health in a moment.

(audience laughing)

- I got enough problems without my health.

I got enough problems with my health (mumbling).

- [Johnny] What are some of your other problems?

- Oh, my kid, forget it, will ya?

My kid's gettin' worse, you know?

I don't talk to my kid.

Oh, he's a mean kid.

He put crazy glue in my Preparation H.

(audience laughing)

My daughter, she's no bargain either, you know.

In public school she was voted most likely to conceive.

(audience laughing)

- [Johnny] You have a weird family.

- But kids, they gotta watch out for drugs, though.

Ooh, I'll tell ya, very bad with drugs.

So many kids are using cocaine,

cocaine is very big, you know.

I mean, kids today, they don't wanna read about Snow White,

they wanna shove it up their nose!

(audience laughing)

It's always something, new generation.

My dog too, she gives me trouble.

- [Johnny] Your dog?

- Yeah, yeah, I got a female dog, you know.

I tried to mate her, she wants 50 biscuits.

(audience laughing)

There's all kinds of problems, you kidding?

You know that.

You're alright.

- Female's a female no matter what the species, right?

- Every day there's something, Johnny, you know?

Today's been a terrible day, terrible day.

- [Johnny] What happened today?

- I got up this morning and did my pushups in the nude.

I didn't see the mousetrap.

(audience laughing)

Man, I can't take the pressure, Johnny,

it's bad for my health.

- [Johnny] How is your health?

- Now it's time for health!

- You been to your doctor lately?

- My friend Dr. Vinnie Boombatz.

- [Johnny] Yeah, that's the one.

- He said my health is bad, very bad.

Are you kiddin'?

Very bad.

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm getting old.

I know I'm gettin' old.

On my last birthday, cake looked like a prairie fire.

(audience laughing)

(laughing)

You know how it is.

I know I'm gettin' old.

At my age, I want two girls at once, you know.

Yeah, if I fall asleep they got each other to talk to.

(audience laughing)

What's new with you?

(audience laughing)

(Johnny laughing)

- I assume you're through?

(Johnny laughing)

- Whatever you wanna do, whatever you wanna do.

It's alright.

- We'll be back in a minute.

(audience applauding)

For more infomation >> Rodney Dangerfield Has Carson Hysterical Laughing (1980) - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

DELICIOUS 96oz STEAK CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 7:44.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very very excited tonight I have not had a

massive steak in forever! It's day three of our tour still in the Chicago metro

area well tonight I'm in Valparaiso, Indiana on the Kelsey's Steakhouse I'm

taking on their six pound steak challenge! now going for win number three

of the trip and overall win number 484 but I've got one full hour to finish

this six pound or 96 ounce steak, along with I had a choice of potatoes just to

be unique I went with some red potatoes which has some healthy green peppers

then we've got this awesome healthy salad there with croutons on top

and then I think I only have to finish like one thing of bread but if we're

feeling good we'll probably just finish it all, get some more carbs along with

all this protein but one hour if I win I'm gonna get the $70 meal for free a

sweet t-shirt and I'll be one of the very very few people up on the wall of

fame let's get this challenge started!

A little bit worried about this one because that burger I did yesterday was

way easier than I was expecting which didn't really get my stomach ready for

this, but I think I'll be able to get it down it looks awesome looks like a very

nice cut of meat so thanks to Kelsey's for the awesome looking steak challenge

let's get it started one, two, three!

Oh yeah!

6 minutes 40 seconds hen I still over all these years have not gotten any

better with a knife before but it's going down it's nice and juicy awesome

steak!

17 minutes 40 seconds in getting almost two-thirds of the way through I'm saving

the last ones they're keeping it kind of warm,

hopefully juicy I'll eat that last after finishing these bikes but let's get this

victory!

Thirty minutes and ten seconds just over halfway through the time limit still

have plenty of time and I'm way more than halfway through the show I think

we'll get the win!

35 minutes and 15 seconds that was a lot of mastication all that shooting really

has my jar hurting, but we're gonna move on to the potatoes because I'm sure they're

cold we'll get those down then the salad and then we'll do the bread

wondering what that was - it was is tomato!

I'm getting full and there's no need to be cocky, I didn't do that good, so 41

minutes and 40 seconds in so I'm gonna have the largest slice there is with

some butter who's the only have to do one and then we'll have to win

we'll have one more just to leave no doubt

Forty-two minutes and 58 seconds they don't really know what the record is but

they know not many people have won this thing I think they said only like

three or four and it's been going on for like thirty years now but awesome

awesome state love the first two thirds of that thing and the last third was

good too but I don't want anymore stick for at least three days but 42 minutes

58 seconds I'm going to get the $70 steak for free the steak meal I'll get a

sweet t-shirt which is actually right here they'll be taking it out of the

case for me the Kelsey's Steak and Seafood here in

Valparaiso, Indiana but thank you - Kelsey's for the awesome meal it was so

so good it was my first steak went in a long time and then it was number three

of the trip and overall win number 484 but thank you to Cal C's thank you guys

all for coming to watch and thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> DELICIOUS 96oz STEAK CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

MAKING A SONG ONLY USING CALL OF DUTY WW2 GUN SOUNDS | #R3D - Duration: 5:18.

Well it's been a few years since boots on the ground

All of our roots were lost never found

And then Sledgehammer Games came into the race

And took Call of Duty back to it's place

And now we can play another classic game

It's safe to say that it's our saving grace

Well the game is based in WW2

I play it all day drinking Mountain Dew

Well I might get a bag of Doritos too

If you play against me I'm coming for you

The game is good and the game is great

Now it's time for us to give our thanks

The game is good and the game is great

Now it's time for us to give our thanks

Everybody talk about it scream out loud and make us proud sing and shout it take a bow and shake around and make a sound

For more infomation >> MAKING A SONG ONLY USING CALL OF DUTY WW2 GUN SOUNDS | #R3D - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Winx Club 5 Alyssa Harmonix! - Duration: 0:39.

Alyssa, Fairy of the Space Lights!

For more infomation >> Winx Club 5 Alyssa Harmonix! - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

GAMBORI I SURIMI STAPICI U SOSU OD BELOG VINA & GAMBORS AND SURIMI STICK IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> GAMBORI I SURIMI STAPICI U SOSU OD BELOG VINA & GAMBORS AND SURIMI STICK IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

I GOT A GIRL PREGNANT PRANK ON MOM!! (GONE WRONG) - Duration: 4:42.

upstate

I Was messing around with a girl

And the girl is like oh I'm on birth control

She said you know that child

So what she telling you that for?

That's her problem, not your problem

So you going to drop out of school now?

Mom: So that's your problem/Tony:I need help

What the Frigg? (CURSE)

Are you stupid?!

That's disgrace upon me now

JESUS CHRIST

So how you going to do school?

she can do something if she got pregnant she don't have to keep the baby

Don't know I'm trying to talk to her talk her out of it. I don't know what she was she doing

Pompy so you didn't say you didn't have no girlfriend. I don't but I'm saying I was talking to a girl and

You know she said that. This is what happened. She said that she was on birth control

But maybe she's sleeping around with other people so pompy. She has to do something with herself. I don't care about it

Nobody gonna mess up your life I

That I would have to drop out, the money Mom: You're not dropping out!!

the amount of money I owe

What owe who?

The college

Pompy she has to do some with herself. She has to get rid of it herself cause that's not your girlfriend

Wherever it come from, she's not your girlfriend. She's nothing to you so why she's gonna get pregnant. For some boy

she don't know and you can't you know you don't have to stay up there. You can just left and go anywhere you want to go.

No, no no no. No you're too young for that. Me send pompy to school and you go up and mess up

Why you go do that for? No. And you don't use condom you gonna make you're gonna catch disease from people know Jesus Christ

Pompy this is going to give me a heart attack right now. Alright stop

No, it's not this gonna give me a heart attack cause that girl. I don't think it's yours for number one. It's mine like see

Suppose I call your grandma and tell her this now?

no no don't tell her

I am going to tell them. JESUS CHRIST

I waste all my FRIGGIN!!

For more infomation >> I GOT A GIRL PREGNANT PRANK ON MOM!! (GONE WRONG) - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Przestań... - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Przestań... - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Fazilet Hanım ve Kızları/Pani Fazilet i jej córki, odcinek 25, zwiastun 1 - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Fazilet Hanım ve Kızları/Pani Fazilet i jej córki, odcinek 25, zwiastun 1 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Yagiz - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Yagiz - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Getz 1.3i Active Cool - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Getz 1.3i Active Cool - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Nieśmiertelna miłość - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Nieśmiertelna miłość - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Atos 1.1I AUTOMAAT DYNAMIC PRIME 5-DEURS, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Atos 1.1I AUTOMAAT DYNAMIC PRIME 5-DEURS, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nauczanie z ICT 01 11 Porównanie Nowej i Tradycyjnej Pedagogiki - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Nauczanie z ICT 01 11 Porównanie Nowej i Tradycyjnej Pedagogiki - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Zaryzykował dla nas - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Pani Fazilet i jej córki / Odcinek 24 - Zaryzykował dla nas - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

Silvia Abravanel, filha de Silvio Santos, abre o jogo sobre fato de ser adotiva - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Silvia Abravanel, filha de Silvio Santos, abre o jogo sobre fato de ser adotiva - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 Emagrecer - Saiba qual o Exercício que mais Ajuda a Emagrecer - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> 🔴 Emagrecer - Saiba qual o Exercício que mais Ajuda a Emagrecer - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amphiprion Tomato, Completion of the Clowns Series | Marine Fish - Duration: 4:21.

The Tomato Complex is undoubtedly some of the most

durable, able to withstand sub-optimal water quality, inadequate nutrition and

careless handling (which is said, it is certainly not advisable to subject them to conditions

of precarious life).

Due to their powerful bodies and their belligerent temperament, they are suitable for

a community of larger and more aggressive species.

As such, the members of this complex are undoubtedly the best choice of clown fish

for hobbyists (novices and advanced) who have a fondness for extremely attractive fish

and moody.

The clownfish Tomato and his relatives are best known to aquarists for their

rugged, fearless, and pugnacious character.

Both are revered and reviled by these traits.

Most of the time, they are simply considered as acquired - used

as cheap and corpulent "starter fish" that are inevitably disposed of

who begin to overcome and dominate the inhabitants of the "community" tank.

It seems the only thing that can kill a clown fish is another clown fish.

Members of the Tomato Complex are relatively easy to breed in captivity; it is not

unusual for different species of the complex to cross.

Young people adopt food and can tolerate the quality of degraded water.

In fact, the biggest challenge here is not to provide adequate nutrition and living conditions,

but to reduce the aggressive behavior between the growing stock or even between the

reproductive pairs.

Tomato Clownfish Amphiprion frenatus was described by Brevoort in 1856.

They are found in the Western Pacific Ocean from the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest

from the Palau, then north to the southern tip of Japan and south to Java, Indonesia.

They have not yet been assessed by the IUCN Red List for endangered species

of extinction.

Other common names of this species are known as Red Clownfish, Anemonefish Tomato, Red

Tomato Clown, Fire Clown, Red Clown, Onebar Anemonefish, Bridled Anemonefish and Blackback

Anemonefish.

These names are descriptive of the color or physical characteristics in their bodies.

Tomato Clownfish belongs to a group of six anemonefish described known as

"Tomato Complex".

In addition to Tomato Clown, four other long-time members of this complex are the Red Saddleback

or Fire Clownfish Amphiprion ephippium, McCulloch or Whitesnout Clownfish Amphiprion mccullochi,

the Cinnamon or the Red and Black Clownfish Amphiprion melanopus and the Australian or Ruby Clownfish

Amphiprion rubrocinctus.

There is also a newly identified species, originating in Fiji.

They have already been considered as an aberrant red color form of the cinnamon clown

A. melanopus, but now have the recently validated scientific name of Amphiprion Barberi,

with the common names of Fiji Barberi Clownfish, Barberi Clownfish and Fiji Clownfish.

All mature members of the Tomato Complex have a single band behind the eye area,

with the exception of Red Saddleback or Fire Clownfish, which does not have this track.

All members are large, with an oval shape, deep body and strong construction.

These fish are the most aggressive of the clown complexes.

Tomato Clownfish prefers lagoon reefs and recesses along the shores that form

bays or boats.

They are found from depths of 3.3 to 39 feet (1-12 m), although more commonly

to 7 feet or 2 m.

They feed on filamentous algae, planktonic copepods and benthic crustaceans that

small prawns, planktonic fish eggs and crustacean larvae.

For more infomation >> Amphiprion Tomato, Completion of the Clowns Series | Marine Fish - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Visão de um brasileiro que mora na Dinamarca - parte 1: sobre idiomas - Duration: 11:33.

- Skal vi starte? - Ja, det kan vi godt. - Okay, godt. Så, hvad hedder du?

Jeg hedder Elvis.

Jeg har boet i Danmark i ca. 2 år.

Og jeg har også en kæreste her i Danmark. Jeg har også et arbejde.

Hvor jeg er... Og jeg er uddannet i datalogi.

- Åh, wow, det lyder godt. - Ja, det er lidt spændende.

Are you understanding? Did you understand it all?

- So, I'm gonna start. What's your name? - I'm Elvis.

- Okay, where are you from? - I'm from Brazil. - Where exactly?

I'm from Minas Gerais. I'm from Belo Horizonte. Actually I'm from a small city...

In the greater Belo Horizonte metropolitan area.

And how long have you been in Denmark? How long have you been living in Denmark?

I've been living in Denmark for 2 years, a bit more than 2 years.

So, you speak Portuguese, English and Danish, correct?

- ...and a bit of Spanish. - A bit of Spanish, okay.

And in your day to day life, do you speak more Danish or more English?

More Danish I would say (=eu diria). It's mostly Danish.

Okay. So, you don't speak that much English?!

I do speak some times at work.

Whenever we have important meetings. (=Sempre que tivermos reuniões importantes)

The thing is that, you know,...

We have to make sure (=assegurar) that we express ourselves correctly.

It has to be... And then I would prefer using English.

Is your English better than your Danish?

Yes, I would say it's better because I've been speaking English for some years.

So, I would say that at least the fluency and...at least more jokes and...

How would you assess your level of English, if 100 is "native speaker", what are you?

I can not say that I'm a native speaker, but I would say that I have a...

From 0 to 100, if you have to put a number?

- Probably 80-85. - Cool! And your Danish?

- Your Danish level? - Probably 60.

- And your Portuguese level? - 50. - Okay, perfect, good!

Okay, so, tell me maybe how you learned English. How did you learn English?

Well, English, with me...I went to a school...

- I went to a CCA, you know it? - No.

It used to be a big school, one of the biggest schools for learning English in Brazil.

But aside from that, I've always been really interested in English.

So, I always liked... I've always watched movies and music.

I've always been fascinated by american movies and series.

And also, I listened to a lot of music, rap, you know...

What kind of rap? (kind = tipo)

Eminem, for example, 50 Cent...

So, do you get the lyrics (=as letras), do you understand what they sing about?

Sometimes, rap songs are not easy to understand.

No, it's not, but if I really concentrate, I can not say that I understand...

No, it's not, but if I really concentrate, I can not say that I understand...

100 percent. But I have probably..., you know if they rap really fast, probably 90 percent...

...I can understand, if I really concentrate!

So, you had English in the course! How many years was that?

- It was 6 years. - And were you fluent after that?

Yes, I would say that, I mean, I, you know...

In the class, we talked a lot. So the teacher really emphasized that we talked a lot.

So, I was able (=eu conseguia) to have a fair conversation in English.

And how did you learn Danish?

Danish? Well, Danish I started learning after I met my girlfriend...

...because when I met her, I was still in Brazil.

- You met her in Brazil? - I met her in Brazil, yes.

And then I came to Denmark and I heard the language for the first time.

And...I fell in love (= me apaixonei) with the language...

because it was so different from Portuguese and from English...

...that I wanted to be a part of it.

And I started with Duolingo, it's an application, an app.

And...then I started with Duolingo for about six months.

I used other methods to be a bit better.

Such as listening to...Kind of the same things I did with English, which was...

...listening to music and songs, and movies.

And it helped me a lot!

And after I moved to Denmark, I went to a proper Danish school, which I'm still in today.

But you were already at a good level before going to the Danish school in Denmark?!

Well, I was not that good. I mean, I could understand and communicate.

Well, I was not that good. I mean, I could understand and communicate.

It was, you know, it was really really... primitive.

But I could get a sense of what people were talking about.

And I could find a way. It was not perfect, but you know...

And then when you came to Denmark, I guess you started speaking Danish more?!

When I came to Denmark...It's a bit hard to speak Danish in Denmark, if you are a foreigner (=estrangeiro)...

because people tend to speak English with you.

But I tried really hard to speak Danish with them.

And something interesting, that people do not realize is: (realize=se dar conta)

A lot of people they tend to think: "You have a danish girlfriend, so you speak Danish with her.

And it's not the case! With my girlfirend, Henriette, it was...

She was one of the last people I started speaking Danish with.

- But now you speak Danish?! All the time?! - All the time...I mean...

90 percent. We are getting better. We are really getting better!

It's really hard to change the language you have been speaking...

with someone so close (=próximo) for a long time.

So, it's really hard, so you know...

...we are on the way! Our goal is 99 percent Danish!

And would you say that Danish has been more difficult or easier than English for you to learn?

That's a difficult question!

You are in my opinion at a very good level in Danish in...2 years.

We have had long conversations today before we started filming...

About a lot of political stuff, cultural stuff (=coisas).

And he' really really good! In 2 years!

So, to me it seems like Danish, for you, was not that difficult.

Yeah, well I can say that it was...

Even though Danish is very difficult! (even though = mesmo que)

I'm a Danish teacher and I know how it is really difficult for most people!

Well, okay I can say that it was kind of the same level...

probably because I already had a lot of techniques...

that I learned when I was learning English...

...that I applied to Danish.

So for me, I had a lot of tricks (=truques) to motivate myself.

...to learn Danish, to speak it.

So, I had a lot of stuff that helped me on the way.

So, if I was going to give a...from 0 to 10 to both...(= para os dois)

I would say that English was probably 7.

- On, like, how difficult it was? - Yeah, 10 being the most difficult.

I would say that English was 7, and Danish was 8 probably, or 7 and a half.

But you made it! You are of course still improving (=melhorando)...

but you are already at a very good level. And you just speak, without...

without fear of making mistakes for example. (=sem medo de errar)

Yeah, but I think it's one thing that most people don't get, Mic, is that...

whenever they start learning a new language... and this is really important...!

They feel afraid of coming out and saying something wrong, and being wrong.

And this is so silly (=bobo)...

because in life we commit mistakes all the time!

You know, it's more making mistakes than getting things right!

So with language, it's the same thing!

You just gotta keep trying! (=Só tem que continuar tentando)

You just need to succeed once!

And from that time you get motivation to keep pushing forward! (=ir pra frente)

So, I believe that the hardest thing is to get out...to get the fear out of you.

And say that: "I can do this! This is what I want and this is what I'm going to do!"

And I applied this principle to Danish, and I think it also improved my performance level!

How fast I could learn the language!

This is really important!

So if you are learning English with Mic...

and he asks you to ask him stuff... (= se ele te pedir pra perguntar-lhe coisas)

...through the camera....

I know, you might be (thinking): " I'm talking to the camera, the screen (=a tela)

It's not..., because you are doing a great job for yourself, and for your learning process!

So, just keep doing that! And as Mic says, the most important thing is to talk!

You know, keep talking, because that's what gets you going!

Exactly! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Visão de um brasileiro que mora na Dinamarca - parte 1: sobre idiomas - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Flamengo negocia com destaque de clube paulista e mais 1 atacante artilheiro - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Flamengo negocia com destaque de clube paulista e mais 1 atacante artilheiro - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jiló ft. Nego Max - Forjado no Deserto [Clipe Oficial] - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Jiló ft. Nego Max - Forjado no Deserto [Clipe Oficial] - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Unknown Female Idols 004 - Duration: 1:13.

VOTE FOR YOUR 2 FAVOURITES

REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY...

AND SUSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> Unknown Female Idols 004 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

10 - Uma Ópera em Estocolmo - As Viagens do Gerson - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> 10 - Uma Ópera em Estocolmo - As Viagens do Gerson - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

PQ TEM MAÇÃ NO SUCO INTEGRAL? • CAMPO LARGO | FarofaFit por Gabi Castejon - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> PQ TEM MAÇÃ NO SUCO INTEGRAL? • CAMPO LARGO | FarofaFit por Gabi Castejon - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Após eliminação, Monique Amin faz declaração para Marcos e ele responde - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Após eliminação, Monique Amin faz declaração para Marcos e ele responde - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG 5 | RISEUP ULTIMATE IN QUEBEC CITY, CANADA | *English subtitles available - Duration: 3:30.

Hello everybody!

5th vlog on my youtube channel

Today it's for a special occasion

We are hosting Mario O'Brien

Who's here in Quebec city to give an Ultimate clinic

We're live from Marc Simoneau Stadium in Beauport

Who's Mario O'Brien?

He's one of the most well known person in the ultimate community

He's the founder of RISEUP ultimate

RISEUP is an organisation that gives clinics all around the world

I think they went in 12 different countries so far

In which they shared all their knowledge

And Mario's the founder, he started it all, he is the man behind this project

And he is here in Quebec with us tonight

We are really lucky to have him with us

And I'm sure that every player here tonight will enjoy it and learn a lot from him

So let's move to the action

Ciaoooo

So the clinic is over!

It was a really cool event

But i wont end this video myself

Mario O'Brien will take care of it

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment