Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 27 2018

Also your back like this..

Awww. Your posture is perfect.

You are 1000 scored out of 100, my baby.

DD: Meow!

Kitty, who told you to sleep here next to mommy.

Huh? There is your seat, but why did you sleep here?

(Laugh)

Did you get scared because it's somewhere new?

Your ears are downward..

You must be scared.

No, it doesn't make sense. My baby is a rabbit!

If your ears go downward, you must become a doggy.

A doggy!

A rabbit!

A doggy!

A rabbit!

A squirrel!

Awww, my little squirrel got scared.

That's why you slept right next to mommy.

MoMo: Meow!

(Laugh)

Charman MoMo called me to serve breakfast.

My little baby, do you also want to have breakfast?

MoMo: Meow! Do you want to come with me to have breakfast?

Awww.. So mournfully..

Do you want to have breakfast that much?

Baby, get up. Let's have breakfast.

Breakfast?

Let's go.

Let's go, let's go, let's go!

It's time for breakfast!

(Laugh)

Awww..

What's going on here?

What's happening while mommy's trying to close the door?

Neh Neh-

(Door close)

Tah-dah. Did I close the door too tight?

Wait for a moment!

Mommy will get you breakfast.

(Laugh)

My babies are thinner than I thought.

Something's wrong.

Why is this door closed only this much?

My babies are so thin.

Ugh

Go back in.

Wow, that's amazing.

(Place a tissue box)

Who had made the door like that which never closed fully?

(Place plate)

(Place plate)

Delicious!

Breakfast!

(Open cat food container)

(Laugh)

Hey!

It's so meaningless to have a door right there.. Gosh..

I really liked the part that the kitchen has a door at the first time.

I made a mistake on choosing a new home..

I've never imagined the situation like this.

ChuChu, what's wrong? Why are you not eating?

You have to eat some more, huh?

Oh, you don't like here.

It's so uncomfortable eating in a strange place.

Look.. Try it.

Please eat some more.

You had too small..huh?

Good girl.

Yes, after licking.. and here!

Try.

Gosh, baby, what are you doing right there?

I cannot believe it, baby.

DD, did you come here to see?

What do you try to find?

Did you mean 'what are you doing"?

Let's se..

Hmm. but there's nothing that you would like here.

Hehe.

(Operate washing machine)

Let's go~ let's go, let's go.

DD!

(Laugh)

No, there're so many dirty things.

One, two!

But no. Then I will show you here!

Here.

What! No! (Laugh)

Let's play in there after all things are organized.

(Washing machine run)

(Dish wash)

(Water)

(Washing machine finish)

(Hang washed clothes)

Look!

LuLu!

Go out and play because your furs must be everywhere in here.

(Toy)

Okay, look. One, two! Shooot!

Hey!

(Laugh)

Hey, DD.

Do you like it much?

(Toy)

I didn't know you are there.

Awww, you got excited!

Excited much!

Oh gosh..

What's wrong with your face?

Why did you go into the place that is full of dust

and stay all day long there?

Your paws got all dirty,

And your eyes water..

Huh?

Kitty. You should take a shower. Do you know that?

Gr-

Gr-

Let's go and take a shower with mommy and then sleep.

One,

Two!

Please do not go into the place like that, okay?

Let's take a shower.

You stayed in the dusty area,

so you should (take a shower), baby.

Your heart beat faster.

Seriously, why did you go under the sink.

(Water)

Awww, warm and so good.

Right?

It's warm.

Also your face!

Are you staring at your mommy's face? Do you feel sad and unfair?

(Water)

Also your back like this..

Awww, your posture is perfect.

You are 1000 scored out of 100, my baby.

For more infomation >> 새 집에서의 첫날 고양이가 무섭다고 찾아왔어요 - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Priscilla Alcantara - Até Sermos um (Sony Music Live) REACTION - Duration: 7:12.

Hey everybody we're BROTHER. I'm Terry.

I'm Terrell and we are back with another reaction video.

and everybody

Everybody!

Everybody!!

Everybody!!!

We're back with Pricilla Alcantara

Ate

Sermos

um

Sony music live

We would like to say thank you to all of our Brazilian fans

We appreciate you all!

Yeah! I would like to say hello to Yorrana

Follow the directions in the description if you want us to say hello to you

We want you guys to like, comment and subscribe.

Turn on your post notifications where the bell is at, so you can be apart the notification squad.

Join the family

Yeah!

You better sing!!

OH man

Okay! Hallelujah

Come on!

TAKE US UP!!

Church clap

Alright

she put stink on it

Oh! You going low?

Low!

okay

Oh snap!

Oh

Oh

take us there!

uh-huh

Yeah!

Wow

Wow

Wow

Man

Priscilla, you are amazing. This was two years ago. Priscilla has an amazing voice

Thank you guys for requesting this video ! thank you!

This song is amazing

I thought it was quite beautiful

I thought it was very precious

I thought it was very amazing.

I love you

I love you

We love you Priscilla. You an amazing voice. You have so much anointing over your voice.

Yeah, thank you you all!

We want you to like, comment and subscribe.

Turn on your post notifications where the bell is at, so you can be apart of the notification squad!

Join the family

For more infomation >> Priscilla Alcantara - Até Sermos um (Sony Music Live) REACTION - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Identity V「 Music Video 」lovely - Duration: 2:05.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way

But you never go away

So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night

or a hundred years

Need a place to hide

but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive

outside I can fight my fear

Isn't it lovely

all alone?

Heart made of glass

my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces

skin and bone

Hello

welcome home

Hello, welcome home

For more infomation >> Identity V「 Music Video 」lovely - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

MAURY - MAURY 25:17 [PROD. M.BOKSUCIA] - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> MAURY - MAURY 25:17 [PROD. M.BOKSUCIA] - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

¡Se parecen mucho! Camila Andrade presentó en la web a su guapa hermana - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> ¡Se parecen mucho! Camila Andrade presentó en la web a su guapa hermana - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

【FORTNITE/PC】まったり修行とかする。猛者相手募集【VANC】 - Duration: 3:13:00.

For more infomation >> 【FORTNITE/PC】まったり修行とかする。猛者相手募集【VANC】 - Duration: 3:13:00.

-------------------------------------------

🐈Кошка сражается с крокодилом🐊 и анакондой🐍 Черная пантера🐆 - свирепый победитель✌️ - Duration: 6:15.

Black panther

This is a genus of large animals

from family cat-like (Leopard, Jaguar, lion and tiger)

with mutant gene

which causes melanism (black color).

The Panthers running speed of about 80 km/h

high jump up to 6 meters

Panther length up to 2 meters

Height about 70 cm

Weight 50-60 kg

Ruthless fearless beast

kills the crocodile

Black panther

it was considered by many peoples

mystical totem animal

The roar of a Panther cools the blood

The black Panther is the winner

Expels from the territory of the rival

Black Panther kills snake

Romantic date

Lovers the Panthers

Black panther

depicted on the emblems of the kings of England

In our time

In the African country Gabon

on coat of arms of two black Panthers hold shield

symbol of vigilance and courage

heads of state of Gabon

Subscribe to the channel

Murkin Gallery

Watch other videos

about the wonderful animals

For more infomation >> 🐈Кошка сражается с крокодилом🐊 и анакондой🐍 Черная пантера🐆 - свирепый победитель✌️ - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

RETURN OF THE CAVEIRA MAIN - Duration: 7:03.

i love cav bro

frickin love cav

welcome back to cav

yeah!

oh, there's a window here??

well, he's dead now

me: i gotchu

thermite: i got you

oh.

For more infomation >> RETURN OF THE CAVEIRA MAIN - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Stark Meets Natasha Romanoff / "I Want One" Scene | Iron Man 2 (2010) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:14.

Notary is here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperworks?

I'm on Happy's count!

- Sorry. - What the hell was that?

It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks.

It's called dirty boxing. There's nothing new about it.

I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company.

I need you to initial each box.

Lesson one: Never take your eye off...

That's it I'm done.

- What's your name, lady? - Rushman, Natalie Rushman.

Front and center, come in to the church.

- No, you're seriously not gonna... - If it pleases the Court, which it does.

- No problem. - I'm sorry. He's very eccentric.

What?

- Can you give her a lesson? - No problem.

What?

Who is she?

She is from legal and she is potentially

a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit

- if you keep ogling her like that. - I need an assistant boxer. I need an assistant.

Yes, and I have three excellent potential candidates that are lined up and ready to beat you.

- I don't have time to meet. I need someone now I feel like it's her. - No it's not.

- You ever boxed before? - I have, yes.

Like Tae Bo, booty boot camp, crunch, something like that?

- How do we spell your name Natalie? - R-U-S-H-M-A-N.

- What are you gonna google her now? - I thought I was ogling her.

- Oh wow. Very, very impressive individual... - You're so predictable, you know that?

she's fluent in French, Italian, Russian, Latin...

Who speaks Latin?

No one speaks Latin. It's a dead language.

You can read Latin or you can write, but you can't speak Latin so...

- Did you model in Tokyo? Cause she modelled in Tokyo. - No.

I need her, she's got everything that I need.

Rule number one: Never take your eye off your opponent.

Oh my God!

- Happy! - That's what I'm talking about.

- I slipped. - You did?

Looks like a TKO to me.

- Just, um, I need your impression. - You have quite reserved, I don't know...

- I meant your fingerprints. - Right.

- So, how're we doing? - Great. Just half done,... hey.

You're the boss.

Will that be all, Mr. Stark?

- No. - Yes.

That will be all, Ms. Rushman. Thank you very much.

- I want one. - No.

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Meets Natasha Romanoff / "I Want One" Scene | Iron Man 2 (2010) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Rambling About: CHRISTMAS | Animatic - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Rambling About: CHRISTMAS | Animatic - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

2019 THE YEAR AHEAD : The annual Energy Overview by Elizabeth Peru - Duration: 9:57.

Hello and welcome, I'm Elizabeth Peru Your Cosmic Guide and it's my absolute

pleasure to bring you today this video all about 2019, my Energy Review of the

year ahead. Now, every year I tune into energy and I like to forecast the

influences that are coming up for us and interpret the movements of the planets

and the stars and the universal consciousness, in practical simple ways,

that we can apply in our life, to get the greatest benefit from what the year

ahead offers us. What I do is intuitive and soul-based. I tune in on a soul

level and therefore, you may find that you resonate with it deeply because we

are all souls, each one of us here on Earth

on a journey of remembering who we are, moving through our growth lessons and

ascending ever higher in awareness and deeper levels of consciousness. And

keeping in mind, as we speak about 2019 that consciousness is a deep knowing

within you. It's on a soulful level, it's not to be found outside of you in the

world around you, but within you and that's that's pivotal for the year

ahead. I'll explain why shortly. So, we move out of 2018, which was an 11 master

year for the planet - 2 plus 0 plus 1 plus 8 is 11 and 1 plus 1 is 2. It was also a 2

year, but the double digit of the 11 energy overrode the energy of the two.

It's all about stepping up to the plate of your life and required

a great soul wisdom and maturity from us all. Therefore, many souls found

2018 a challenging year. It asked you to step forward in your fullest level of

self knowing and confidence and to share that with the world. I called it 'the year of

world service' and it certainly turned out to be that way. Now, 2019 is a very

different energy again and it is what I call a 'bridging year' a bridging year

from the 11 master year of 2018 into a new decade in 2020. And also from

an astrological viewpoint, in late 2020 we really have the bringing in of the

Aquarian age, the age of the independent individual realized soul within a

conscious community. And therefore, over the next 18 months or so, 2019 into 2020,

we are working with just this. So, if we look at the year 2019, it is a three

year, a universal three year for the planet - 2 plus 0 plus 1 plus 9 is 12 and

1 plus 2 is 3, the energy of the Trinity that is you as soul working with your

physical human life and realizing your highest potential. These are the factors

that come together in the 3 year. It's a year of a creative journey as well, one

where we must go within daily. Meditation is going to be key in 2019, in

order to realize your talents and your gifts, which will be pushing out of you

to be expressed. Self-expression is a highly valued quality in 2019. So,

expressing who you are, using your talents and your skills on that daily

basis and what will be happening in 2019 right through to 2020 is this increasing,

seeming physical global unrest. And we've felt that building up all throughout

2018, 2017 as well. It will continue through 2019, so if you're just looking at

the world around you, particularly in the media, in the press, on television, on

social media, on your screens of course we all have in front of us now, you must

see beyond it - because it will seem as though life is going crazy and hectic

and everyone will have an opinion and many of them will be in the negative. One

must 'know themselves' in 2019 in order to have a successful year ahead and to know

yourself, really the only place to do that is to come within yourself. This is

who you are and when we say 'within' we mean to 'soul' to the spiritual dimension,

which is a world within you, not without you. Dimensions exist within us not

outside of ourselves, keep this in mind, they're not some physical space we go to,

we access them within our own consciousness. So, I'm going to be leading

everyone this year into more and more deeper levels of self-awareness through

meditation and meditation is simply closing your eyes, focusing on the heart

space, the portal of soul in and out of your physical body and communing with

soul, speaking with yourself, knowing your own direction, knowing who you are, being a

strong being because of and then that will hold you in good

stead, in a world that is going to seem increasingly unstable. And this is

because so many souls are rising up in their own revolution and evolution and

we're going to see a scatteredness of that in 2019, so be prepared for it.

Rather than going around saying 'the world's losing it' 'the world's going

crazy' see this as a breaking down of old ways and old energies. We always have to

break down the old to bring through the new, the upgraded. You choose what energy

we bring through. You have a pivotal role to play on this planet in 2019 into 2020.

You are here in a magnificent period in human evolution and every soul listening

to this has an impact to be made, to be felt and each day remember this - one soul

makes all the difference. It can be the tipping point and that can be you. So,

how are you going to choose to conduct yourself in 2019? Are you going to think

the world is against you, or are you going to go within you and know that the

world responds to your call? This will be a great life lesson for so many in

2019. It's a year also, of a lot of social activity, so you may find you're drawn

into many places at once. You need to know yourself, use discernment and be

self disciplined. Discipline will be on the highest list of wants and desires

for most of us in 2019. We really need self-discipline in order to move through

our work. Given all of this I'm calling 2019 - The Year of Soul's

Abundance' because soul is abundant. Soul has access

to everything the universe has to offer. All choice is with you, universal forces

respond to your will, your call and your desire and in 2019 you're going to be

learning that firsthand every day. It's a fast-paced year, an accelerated energy

year and I for one, I'm really looking forward to being here with you

throughout 2019. Of course, I'll be with you here every day in The Tip-Off

Global Energy Forecast, guiding you week by week through these energies. I love

you and I trust that you have a magnificent 2019. Let's make it the

bridging year into the Age of Aquarius. We all have say and we all have impact.

Blessings and thank you...

For more infomation >> 2019 THE YEAR AHEAD : The annual Energy Overview by Elizabeth Peru - Duration: 9:57.

-------------------------------------------

I Love The '80s : 3D - 1984 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:48.

For more infomation >> I Love The '80s : 3D - 1984 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:48.

-------------------------------------------

I Love The '80s : 3D - 1982 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:56.

For more infomation >> I Love The '80s : 3D - 1982 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:56.

-------------------------------------------

1 I Love The '80s : 3D - 1983 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 43:17.

For more infomation >> 1 I Love The '80s : 3D - 1983 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 43:17.

-------------------------------------------

I Love The '80s : 3D - 1981 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:46.

For more infomation >> I Love The '80s : 3D - 1981 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 42:46.

-------------------------------------------

I Love The '80s : 3D - 1980 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 43:34.

For more infomation >> I Love The '80s : 3D - 1980 (from my VHS recordings on TV) - Duration: 43:34.

-------------------------------------------

Palestinians: How will ending the occupation change your life? - Duration: 13:05.

What is your job?

Amin Nablus

How will your work change if there was no occupation?

This is the question?

My job I have a shop

stationery

books

I sell

My problem

under occupation is a big problem

If I want to export anything I must work with the (Israelis)

import

import or export

I must

go through their (Israeli) airport

Through the Israelis

This is one obvious thing

The other one is

you know that we are inside the cities

separated

Here is (area) A and the other side (area) C

and here it is a very big problem

many times I want to go to Jerusalem

and the road is closed

there is a checkpoint

I cannot go anywhere from my city

When was the last time that happened?

The last time

For you

For me?

You see, at this time

Every month, one or two times I find

I find it closed for half an hour or an hour

but before...

So you have to stop at a checkpoint

once or twice a month you are stopped at the checkpoints

and it takes about half an hour an hour to get through

It is not the checkpoint

that's the problem

The problem is we want to live in peace

No, I am trying to understand the issues

So sometimes it will take half an hour an hour to go through

But before

In 2002

All the checkpoints in 2002

if you wanted to go to Ramallah from here (Nablus) to Ramallah

which takes 45 minutes took 6 hours

Yes, during the second intifada

Now it is easier than that time

but you can find the occupation every day,

every where you go from here

to anywhere in the West Bank

This is what is the problem

If the occupation ended

do you think your business would be

Yes, it will be better

we can go everywhere

we can go to Jordan

we can go freely

The people working free

There (will be) no

connection

with the Israeli economy also

How would the end of the occupation change your life?

Um Amir Bethlehem

There would no longer be problems

People outside would be able to come back and take their rights

and their lands

The refugees

I asked, what about you? How would it become better for you?

She said, if people are comfortable, I will be comfortable

and we would get back our rights

What would change in your life if occupation went away?

Other suffer

but thank God, my life is more stable

other people have it much worse

there are homeless and so on

Mohammad Beit Sahour

Life?

Your life

My life would be changed

How?

The salaries are different

The salary is less

Life will be bad

here

Because the people

are the enemy of each other

Are you saying Palestinians are the enemy of each other?

Yes, they don't respect each other

He has a brother that works in this area

so if I am working in this place

the same place

he might prevent me

Because he doesn't want you to work there

For sure

But with the occupation, that doesn't happen as much?

No, no, no. The occupation stands with us

Manar?

You need to clarify because it is not clear

What is he trying to say?

Is he saying it is good to have an occupation?

Sort of

Ok, what's the good? and what's the bad?

The good... In Arabic?

Economically, our economic situation would become better

With the occupation or without?

With the occupation, yes

Without the occupation, there would be a lot of favouritism

Nepotism and favouritism

He is saying

there would be no security

So even under occupation...

There would be no security

Meaning if it was only Palestinians it would be chaos?

Yes

Yes, yes

(from the back) actually, half the Palestinian people

work in Israel

Without Israel, there is no work no jobs

He can be your translator next time

The question is What does she do?

She is a student

Student in what?

Al Najah university

Studying English

Second degree (MA)

I want to improve myself

Yasmeen (20 something woman) Nablus

and go to other countries

The occupation

surrounds people

If there was no occupation how would your life change?

Maybe talk with the other countries

in Palestine, comfortable

my family in Akko and...

You have relatives in Akko? - Yes

How would your life change if the occupation ended?

Ayman Ramallah

He said the occupation will not end

the occupation will stay around us

It will stay around us?

meaning the borders will still be occupied - Yes

and our lives will not change

He said that we don't have the right to go places

We have checkpoints

we have the separation wall

Wisam Hebron

Maybe we could travel more

around the world

Of course the economy will become so much better

than now

Because they tax you now

the occupation (Israel) takes

(he had to answer a customer's questions)

We can apply more for Masters maybe

I just finished my studies

and I didn't work

because there are no jobs

I am still looking for a job

but there are none

In engineering, civil engineering

Yes

The occupation is the reason I didn't find a job yet

Of course

We have also the Palestinian

Palestinian government

it also takes tax

These people take tax and the occupation takes tax

You work here? - Yes

Ramzi Nablus

What would change at the end of the occupation?

What would change with your work if no more occupation?

Of course, tourism will be booming

because we will have... Tourism

because we will have a port

and an airport and we will give people permission to come in easily

and tourists will have the chance to see that

Would things change with you personally?

Yes, same as you

because you don't have occupation

you travel abroad

and you don't have economic problems

I would take my kids and tour the world

Last one

What's the first thing you would do it occupation ended tomorrow?

I would be extremely happy

I won't need a permit or visa I will go anywhere

I will go to the occupied places

and pray there and be happy

I will go to al Aqsa

because I am not allowed to go there

He works in clothing He sells clothing

How will your life change after occupation

Wassim Hebron

Occupation exists everywhere

and it is very difficult to control this

for us Palestinians

The thing that we can do the most is that we can be patient

and we can do what we can

But for occupation to end that is very difficult

because it is mentioned in the Quran

Let's say it ends

How will your life be different?

It depends

When the occupation ends

it depends on who comes or what comes

in it's place

maybe the economy will change

economical situation will change

and it depends on who rules

Maybe the presidents would

would have open communication with us discuss with us

This would only work

if there were a meeting

with the president and the people

and to have elections

So if we all...

If the people and the leaders

sit together and discuss and agree

then better things would happen

For more infomation >> Palestinians: How will ending the occupation change your life? - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정은 두 번째 아이를 낳았다. - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> 장윤정은 두 번째 아이를 낳았다. - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

새 집에서의 첫날 고양이가 무섭다고 찾아왔어요 - Duration: 8:49.

Also your back like this..

Awww. Your posture is perfect.

You are 1000 scored out of 100, my baby.

DD: Meow!

Kitty, who told you to sleep here next to mommy.

Huh? There is your seat, but why did you sleep here?

(Laugh)

Did you get scared because it's somewhere new?

Your ears are downward..

You must be scared.

No, it doesn't make sense. My baby is a rabbit!

If your ears go downward, you must become a doggy.

A doggy!

A rabbit!

A doggy!

A rabbit!

A squirrel!

Awww, my little squirrel got scared.

That's why you slept right next to mommy.

MoMo: Meow!

(Laugh)

Charman MoMo called me to serve breakfast.

My little baby, do you also want to have breakfast?

MoMo: Meow! Do you want to come with me to have breakfast?

Awww.. So mournfully..

Do you want to have breakfast that much?

Baby, get up. Let's have breakfast.

Breakfast?

Let's go.

Let's go, let's go, let's go!

It's time for breakfast!

(Laugh)

Awww..

What's going on here?

What's happening while mommy's trying to close the door?

Neh Neh-

(Door close)

Tah-dah. Did I close the door too tight?

Wait for a moment!

Mommy will get you breakfast.

(Laugh)

My babies are thinner than I thought.

Something's wrong.

Why is this door closed only this much?

My babies are so thin.

Ugh

Go back in.

Wow, that's amazing.

(Place a tissue box)

Who had made the door like that which never closed fully?

(Place plate)

(Place plate)

Delicious!

Breakfast!

(Open cat food container)

(Laugh)

Hey!

It's so meaningless to have a door right there.. Gosh..

I really liked the part that the kitchen has a door at the first time.

I made a mistake on choosing a new home..

I've never imagined the situation like this.

ChuChu, what's wrong? Why are you not eating?

You have to eat some more, huh?

Oh, you don't like here.

It's so uncomfortable eating in a strange place.

Look.. Try it.

Please eat some more.

You had too small..huh?

Good girl.

Yes, after licking.. and here!

Try.

Gosh, baby, what are you doing right there?

I cannot believe it, baby.

DD, did you come here to see?

What do you try to find?

Did you mean 'what are you doing"?

Let's se..

Hmm. but there's nothing that you would like here.

Hehe.

(Operate washing machine)

Let's go~ let's go, let's go.

DD!

(Laugh)

No, there're so many dirty things.

One, two!

But no. Then I will show you here!

Here.

What! No! (Laugh)

Let's play in there after all things are organized.

(Washing machine run)

(Dish wash)

(Water)

(Washing machine finish)

(Hang washed clothes)

Look!

LuLu!

Go out and play because your furs must be everywhere in here.

(Toy)

Okay, look. One, two! Shooot!

Hey!

(Laugh)

Hey, DD.

Do you like it much?

(Toy)

I didn't know you are there.

Awww, you got excited!

Excited much!

Oh gosh..

What's wrong with your face?

Why did you go into the place that is full of dust

and stay all day long there?

Your paws got all dirty,

And your eyes water..

Huh?

Kitty. You should take a shower. Do you know that?

Gr-

Gr-

Let's go and take a shower with mommy and then sleep.

One,

Two!

Please do not go into the place like that, okay?

Let's take a shower.

You stayed in the dusty area,

so you should (take a shower), baby.

Your heart beat faster.

Seriously, why did you go under the sink.

(Water)

Awww, warm and so good.

Right?

It's warm.

Also your face!

Are you staring at your mommy's face? Do you feel sad and unfair?

(Water)

Also your back like this..

Awww, your posture is perfect.

You are 1000 scored out of 100, my baby.

For more infomation >> 새 집에서의 첫날 고양이가 무섭다고 찾아왔어요 - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

VLOGMAS WEEK 3 || life with POTS, EDS, etc. #33 [CC] - Duration: 3:26.

[Home for the Holidays by Cyndi Lauper and Norah Jones]

For more infomation >> VLOGMAS WEEK 3 || life with POTS, EDS, etc. #33 [CC] - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

RETURN OF THE CAVEIRA MAIN - Duration: 7:03.

i love cav bro

frickin love cav

welcome back to cav

yeah!

oh, there's a window here??

well, he's dead now

me: i gotchu

thermite: i got you

oh.

For more infomation >> RETURN OF THE CAVEIRA MAIN - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Toni Storm Wants a Match Against Becky Lynch - Duration: 1:32.

Hi Friends wellcome to C4E Wrestling News Toni Storm Wants a Match Against Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch ended 2018 in a big way and she is looking to make next year even better Toni

Storm also saw a huge career move in 2018 as she finally ended up in WWE While speaking

to Express in the UK Toni Storm talked about how much she wants to face The Man She said

that Lynch and Charlotte Flair are on another level but Storm would certainly like to be

up there with them Toni Storm said I hope to eventually step into the ring with her

because I feel the biggest competition at the moment is Becky Lynch They are both kind

of level right now but in the last few weeks especially Becky Lynch has made waves all

over the world I definitely want to be in the ring with her It seems like Toni Storm

has some big dreams and at 23 years old she has plenty of time to get them done Maybe

we shall see Flair vs Lynch vs Storm someday In the meantime Toni Storm happy to be watching

them make history on the main roster for now Friends what are your thought about this Have

your say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> Toni Storm Wants a Match Against Becky Lynch - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Evolve Champion Austin Theory Takes Another Shot at John Cena - Duration: 1:14.

Hi Friends wellcome to C4E Wrestling News Evolve Champion Austin Theory Takes Another

Shot at John Cena John Cena is not wrestling much anymore because of his Hollywood career

and all the money attached to his name Austin Theory is young hungry and he intends on remaining

the EVOLVE Champion until he walks into a TakeOver He also wants Cena to pass the torch

to him Theory won the EVOLVE Championship in impressive fashion recently and he is looking

to make a big mark in the business He recently called out John Cena in a big way and so far

Cena has yet to respond Then Theory fired another shot at Big Match John Obviously Austin

Theory sees him It's not likely that John Cena will answer Theory's challenges but

wilder things have happened in pro wrestling Friends what are your thought about this Have

your say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> Evolve Champion Austin Theory Takes Another Shot at John Cena - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Identity V「 Music Video 」lovely - Duration: 2:05.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way

But you never go away

So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night

or a hundred years

Need a place to hide

but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive

outside I can fight my fear

Isn't it lovely

all alone?

Heart made of glass

my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces

skin and bone

Hello

welcome home

Hello, welcome home

For more infomation >> Identity V「 Music Video 」lovely - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS EVE PREPPING DINNER || Hainanese Chicken Rice in Instant Pot បាយមាន់ CC - Duration: 18:14.

Today is the 24th.

It's Christmas Eve.

Yeah, I made it!

I have to go to the store in a little bit to buy a few more things to cook dinner for tonight's guest this evening.

I am now at the store to buy the things that I still need for tonight.

Also buy diapers for Eli.

Looking for Eli's nasal drop because it's winter season and the heater is on.

And when it's on his nose gets a bit stuffy. So the Dr. recommend we use this nasal drop.

You put the drops in their nose and wait a bit and then their booger will come out.

Then it can be wiped off.

Because babies does not know how to blow their nose.

This is $3.79.

I still need a bowl for dipping sauce and soup.

This stack is $2.29 each.

There are 42 bowls.

You can use for soup, sauce because it's small or desserts.

I am taking two.

I am going to buy this and surprise my daughter.

Every time she comes to the store she always askf or it.

What is it? Let's see.

So there's 15 pieces inside. Very small.

And this whole thing is not cheap.

Almost $15.

Not sure how long she is going to play with this.

The last item I am getting from this store.

Eli's diapers.

Right now he is a size 1 because he weights 10-11 lbs.

I don't see the price.

It's the only one left. There's no more.

But I need it so I'm just going to take it.

Just here and there and it cost me $30.

The most expensive item is Naly's item.

Oh no, there's a discount. From $14.99 to $11.89.

Still the most expensive among all the items here.

Now I have to go to the Asian market to buy some ingredients to cook for dinner this evening.

Now arrived at the Asian market.

Cambodian market in Stockton, CA.

Take a look at the face of the person who is making the dipping sauce.

Kampot dipping sauce.

These chickens are going to be use to make chicken rice this evening.

Your dad cleaned it already?

This one is so small.

Winter time the chickens are not that big.

Go to go cut some green onions.

Green onions planted in our back yard.

Use it to cook the chicken.

There's going to be a lot of dishes tonight.

My family is making chicken rice and maybe add a few servings of papaya salad.

My mom is roasting a chicken and grilled Cambodian sausages.

My sister-in-law is bringing larb.

Each bringing in a little bit of this and that to join.

Look at this green onion. It's actually the small green onion but because we have not trimmed it

it just grow to be big like this.

Some people who comes mistaken it for regular onion but it's not. Just regular green onion.

Now I am going to cut it to make the chicken soup.

Going to cut at the stem. It can grow some new leaves.

Got this much.

There's a lot more left.

Good opportunity now because cooking this chicken use a lot of it.

Going to cut some more.

Look at all these green onions. I can barely wrap my hands around them.

Take it to boil the chicken.

The chef is so busy today.

Look, it's almost 1PM and I haven't eaten anything.

Now eating Chinese donut I got from the market with a cup of coffee to hold my stomach until this evening.

The type of chicken that I am using to make chicken rice is not stewing chicken. It's free range chicken?

Different from the American chicken (like Foster Farms).

The breast does not have a lot of meat like the chicken sold at American supermarket.

Some says it's like chickens in Cambodia.

I am using this pot to cook it. I don't think there is a name for it in Cambodian.

American calls it Instant Pot.

It's a pot that cooks and heats up fast and use pressure.

The cover seals in all the air. So it cooks fast.

So this chicken I am going to cook for just 5 mins.

But it's not an actual 5 mins because the water it needs to come to a set temperature before it starts to count down.

Then when the 5 mins is up you release the pressure that has build up inside when cooking.

You release the pressure until this red valve goes down then you can open the lid.

It's easy in that when cooking you don't have to turn or flip the chicken. Also less smell in the house.

The only smell is when you release the pressure and that smell is really good.

Then you just pull it out.

If using a small chicken like this I just set it to 2 mins.

If it's this big one I up it to 3 mins.

And the one that is cooking is big so I set it to 4-5 mins, I forgot.

See, it has not countdown yet because it has not reached the temperature to start counting 5.4.3.2, or so.

If you want to reach that temperature faster you use hot or boiling water and cook it. It will cook quicker.

I use this pot to make noodle soup broth. I can use frozen meat bones or frozen chickens in this pot.

You don't have to take it out and wait for the meat to defrost or thaw it.

And this is the Kampot dipping sauce that my husband made.

Will see what the guest thinks after they try it.

My husband skill in making the dipping sauce.

I am now getting ready to toast the rice before I put it in the rice cooker.

But first heat the oil and add the chopped garlic and ginger that was done earlier.

Fry it until it turns fragrant and golden brown.

The chicken is almost cook. Only 1 min. left.

Once it turns 0000, now it's done.

I'm turning it off.

Next I am going to turn this knob slowly to release the pressure.

Now the garlic and ginger is golden brown I pour in the rice.

I am cooking 8 cups today.

I am going to fry it until the rice grain is fragrant.

Also to dry it a bit because when I rinsed the rice I did not drain it well enough.

The rice grains has been fried a bit and also it's a bit dry.

I am going to continue stirring for another min. and will turn the heat off and wait for the chicken broth.

Before using the broth make sure to taste it before using it to cook the rice.

Adjust accordingly before using it.

At first when the rice is cook the color will not look nice. It will still look white like this.

But after the rice is cooked and sits for awhile the rice will turn a nice yellow color.

For those who wants the rice to be more yellow can add turmeric powder.

But I am not going to add it. Just going to keep it's natural color.

Turmeric is natural too but I meant the natural color for the chicken broth.

Let's now turn back to the soup.

Shortly, I am going to release this knob so that you all can see it.

I am saying it now because I have to turn on the vent up here so it doesn't smell and to help suck it all up.

Also I am going to use this tube that is from the middle of a paper towel.

Place it on top like this to help direct the smoke closer to the vent and suck it all up.

OK. Take a look.

Can you all hear it?

See the smoke? When the vent is on and you release it, it sucks up all the smoke.

You have to release until the red thing goes down. Opening before that is very dangerous

because the pressure is still inside like a bomb.

Once it's done I am going to open it and show you.

Now there's less pressure and the red dot also went down. It means you can now open the lid.

Remove this.

Here's the chicken.

This chicken is now cook and I am going to remove it

and taste the broth and adjust accordingly before I use it to cook the rice.

Now the broth has been added to the rice grains that was fried earlier. I am going to take it to the rice cooker.

The chicken that has been removed.

And here is the remainder of broth after some was used to cook the rice.

I am going to save it to make soup.

Add in some greens and eat it with the rice.

Add in some lettuce, fried garlic and some black pepper and it's ready to eat.

Some things are now ready. Waiting for the guests.

The time is almost 4:30PM and we are gathering at 5PM for our Christmas Eve dinner.

For more infomation >> CHRISTMAS EVE PREPPING DINNER || Hainanese Chicken Rice in Instant Pot បាយមាន់ CC - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

love myself ll Harry Potter - Duration: 0:54.

But did I fall so that I could be hit by those countless stars?

I'm the only target to the thousand of those radiant arrows

You've shown me I have reasons I should love myself

My breath, the path I walked, it all answers for me

The me from yesterday, the me from today, the me for tomorrow

(I'm learning how to love myself)

Without missing a single part, without leaving a single gap, everything, of me

For more infomation >> love myself ll Harry Potter - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

100 days around the world - Yuujou Application - Duration: 1:02.

Hi everyone my name is Maxime I'm an adventure seeker a positive non-binary

polyglot nomad and last May of 2018 I actually decided to leave everything to

start my YouTube channel my Instagram account and travel full-time and that

was the best decision I could have taken because I improved my skills so much as

a videographer but as well as a photographer I would be so honored to be

a part of Yuujou's project because I absolutely love low-budget traveling

whenever there's a problematic I always try to find creative solutions I also

love to explore new cultures and I think the best way to do that is to immerse

yourself in local communities and then you instantly meet new people and you

make new friends and that's amazing I'm also non-binary so I would love to

represent my gender on this adventure and show the people that we're part of

this beautiful diversity in the world if you like my profile please vote for me

and hopefully I'll see you in April chao

For more infomation >> 100 days around the world - Yuujou Application - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tractor Trailer Crash - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Tractor Trailer Crash - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pabllo Vittar comenta polêmica e manda recado a Anitta - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> Pabllo Vittar comenta polêmica e manda recado a Anitta - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Low Maintenance Property Investment With Granny Flat Potential - Duration: 8:32.

Hey guys, it's Ryan here from on-property and welcome to another episode of on the road

where we go on the road with a buyers agency team over at pumped on property and look at

real properties that are on the market today. That could be a great opportunity for someone

out there. Now we're not going to say exactly where this property is because the clients

are pumped on property a will likely be purchasing this, but this is a really interesting and

unique opportunity. This ones on the market for offers over four nine nine. It's a three

bed, three bath property and as you'll see in the walkthrough downstairs isn't illegal

height with the exception of maybe one or two of the bathrooms downstairs that are legal

height. So you have this a lot in Brisbane where you've got these. Queensland is where

the house is up top and underneath was just not legal height.

You can't live under there, but some people do them up. This property that have done it

up downstairs, but you can't advertise it as having that extra bedroom which they obviously

using the utility room downstairs for so effectively it's a three bedroom, three bathroom house,

but as you'll see through the walk through the downstairs area is quite livable. You've

also got really interesting. You've already got the drivable side access for granny flat

and it's not just room for drivable side access. It's actually already built in, so it's full

of stuff at the moment, but you've got a driveway on the side that can fit two cars. That actually

goes down to the back of the house and you've got a garage as well, so the front house you

could obviously get the carriage and then they can park on the driveway as well. And

then the side to side carport you could give to the granny flat occupants down there.

There is a large shed in the backyard that you would probably need to knock down in order

to build a granny flat. Some landscaping that might need to be done obviously, but definitely

granny flat potential in this property. So looking at the numbers offers over four, nine,

nine. I'm not sure what this would go for that Simon's expertise, not mine, but I did

speak to the agent and I was saying in terms of rental appraisal, probably looking over

$500, but again, the agent isn't a rental agent so they weren't 100 percent sure on

that. This one's kind of in the upper price range of the area, so you wouldn't find many

properties as expensive as this in the area in terms of renovation potential of the property

has been pretty well done. As you can see through the walkthrough. The property has

had a lot of work done to it, so it's not like a previous property that we looked at,

whether it was huge renovation potential in this one.

There's probably not as much renovation potential, but real solid brick home with that granny

flat potential. Really exciting opportunity. Simon's just going through and filling out

the inspection checklist and checking everything way more thoroughly than I will. So we'll

check in with him in a second and see what he thinks of this property. But if you guys

are interested in working with pumped on property to help them find you secure properties like

this, uh, as well as properties where you can build a granny flat, then head over to

on-property dot com dot a u, and you can book a free strategy session over there with the

team. You can get to know them, you can talk about your situation, where you're at, where

you want to be, and see if it's a good fit to work with them to help you get into a property

like this where you can get a good solid property. You can then build a granny flat to manufacture

that cashflow and hopefully have a positive cashflow property, a good foundational property

that will then go to pay itself off. So head over to on-property dot com dot a u to book

a Free Strategy Session with them. And we'll throw over now to Simon to see what his thoughts

are on the property. So I've got Simon with me hand. So he's just finished his inspection

on the property.

What do you think? Yeah, just finished up having a bit of a chat with the agent to just

get some expectations around why the owners are selling. They want to purchase some land

out a little bit further west than here. Get Out of what they think is the hustle and bustle,

but there's not too much hustle and bustle at this point in time. We're both from the

Shire in Sydney. It's very different, but this is really nice area. Beautiful Straight,

very high owner occupier. I'd say there's at least 75, maybe even 80 percent owner occupiers

here. The train station is about a 500 meter walk, maybe a kilometer just down the road.

The property itself is really nice. The owners of maintained an extremely well and done some

nice little upgrades so it's very low maintenance. Quite different to the one that we saw a little

earlier today that was a bit more of a renovator.

This is a renovated version of that, so it's nice to go through and see what you can potentially

do. These guys have built in underneath really well and it's um, yeah. It's a good property.

Nice. And say I ain't got that high owner occupier appeal. There is a potential for

a granny flat in the backyard if you want at some point in time in the future. Just

a little bit of landscaping required as well. So I love that. With this place, you've actually

got a driveway already down to the granny flat so you wouldn't have to pay for that.

Yeah, exactly. So yeah. Nice town property for the area. It's a bit of a more of an expensive

one, but that's nice. It's a way that it's going to be going moving forward anyway. What

do you think of that? Buying the more expensive property in the area versus somewhere in the

middle of verse and somewhere in the bottom.

I like the higher pockets of the suburb, the higher owner occupied areas close to the schools,

close to the public transport options because I want an emotional owner occupier person

to want to purchase my property in the future. So I liked the higher pockets, but I like

the rundown versions. Personally. This is only because I can get into the property myself

and do a bit of an upgrade. Your more active investor, so yeah, very much so. I want to

get your hands dirty, jumping there, do a renovation, but this could be awesome for

someone who doesn't want to do that. It's already renovated. It's low maintenance. You

could add the granny flat for the cashflow in a good area. International, interstate

investors. This is your bread and butter. You don't have to worry about it. Don't have

to worry about anything. I think the rental yield on this one would be quite good as well.

Yeah. Unfortunately downstairs isn't legal height, um, which, but it's been completely

renovated as you can see in there. So um, that can sometimes affect the selling of the

property and also the renting of the property because you can't actually legally market

it as those being bedrooms and bathrooms. Yeah. But then people will obviously walked

through it and see it and they kind of take that into account. They're going to be renting

the property or buying it. Exactly. It's that weird loopholes thing. Yeah. So yeah. Interesting

one, I like it. What were your thoughts? Yeah, I really liked it. I liked that it was fully

renovated stairs because you can't legally advertise it as that I could see. Yeah, the

fact that it's already done makes it. If it's not something that as an investor I would

put the money into doing that because I feel like what you spend downstairs you probably

not going to get back yet, but because someone else has already spent that money and I can

see tenants walking through and thinking of utilizing the space even though it's not legal

height, you know, the utility room that they can use, but because of that, because I think

they're kind of overcapitalized there on that downstairs section that can be a good opportunity

and just the low maintenance aspect of it with the granny flat to improve the cashflow

and then the fact that you may have a good rental yield on the property itself anyway.

It's just kind of, it looks like one of those low maintenance simple properties. Yeah, I

agree. Cool. Sweet. Anything else to add? Um, Nah, Nah, pretty excited to get some feedback

out to um, a few of the people that are, that have flagged this one is one that they would

like us to checkout. So, um, so I don't imagine that this one will stay on the market very

long. I think the open for inspections this weekend, it'd be interesting to see whether

you guys close it before then. Yeah, we'll see what happens between now and then. Um,

I think there'll be a fair few people at the inspection for sure. Awesome. Well thanks

for watching this episode of on the road guys. Go ahead and check out that previous property

we're talking about, which was the renovator or we've got a development opportunity one

there as well and I'll leave the links of that in the description down below. Thanks

so much for watching. And until next time, stay positive.

For more infomation >> Easy Low Maintenance Property Investment With Granny Flat Potential - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

山東青島美麗的女演員——于越 - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> 山東青島美麗的女演員——于越 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Конструктор Kre-O Трансформеры 4 Битва у моста - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Конструктор Kre-O Трансформеры 4 Битва у моста - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

🐈Кошка сражается с крокодилом🐊 и анакондой🐍 Черная пантера🐆 - свирепый победитель✌️ - Duration: 6:15.

Black panther

This is a genus of large animals

from family cat-like (Leopard, Jaguar, lion and tiger)

with mutant gene

which causes melanism (black color).

The Panthers running speed of about 80 km/h

high jump up to 6 meters

Panther length up to 2 meters

Height about 70 cm

Weight 50-60 kg

Ruthless fearless beast

kills the crocodile

Black panther

it was considered by many peoples

mystical totem animal

The roar of a Panther cools the blood

The black Panther is the winner

Expels from the territory of the rival

Black Panther kills snake

Romantic date

Lovers the Panthers

Black panther

depicted on the emblems of the kings of England

In our time

In the African country Gabon

on coat of arms of two black Panthers hold shield

symbol of vigilance and courage

heads of state of Gabon

Subscribe to the channel

Murkin Gallery

Watch other videos

about the wonderful animals

No comments:

Post a Comment