Sunday, December 30, 2018

Youtube daily report w Dec 30 2018

Our technician wears static electrifying wristband

Xiaomi Mi Max screen is broken.

In our technical service, the Xiaomi Mi Max screen will be replaced.

First off, we hang up.

We're removing the sim card slot.

We separate the front display with the case.

Separating the case from the screen

Please pay attention not to damage the flexin.

A total of 18 screws were removed.

We're removing the metal that keeps the motherboard.

We disconnect the battery.

It is important to cut off the electric current in the device.

We're taking the battery out.

We're removing the display socket.

We are disconnecting the sockets connected to the motherboard.

With hot air gun

We heat the display at an average of 110 degrees.

Broken Screen

remove from the middle frame.

All operations done, using the new screen

on the contrary.

Xiaomi Mi Max display replacement

successfully done.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Max Ekran Değişimi - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

UN TROZO DE MADERA (Arthur Rimbaud) - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> UN TROZO DE MADERA (Arthur Rimbaud) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Halsey - Without Me [Türkçe Çeviri] - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Halsey - Without Me [Türkçe Çeviri] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

SO TEUER! Das kostet ein Strafzettel in Australien | VLOG#17 - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> SO TEUER! Das kostet ein Strafzettel in Australien | VLOG#17 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500 1.0 TwinAir Pop nwstaat airco 1e eign. nl auto 43000km! - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500 1.0 TwinAir Pop nwstaat airco 1e eign. nl auto 43000km! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Качели складные Tako в ассортименте обзор - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Качели складные Tako в ассортименте обзор - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

シビック・タイプRとヴェロスターNとの比較レビュー。「よほど腕がないと両車の差は感じられない」 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> シビック・タイプRとヴェロスターNとの比較レビュー。「よほど腕がないと両車の差は感じられない」 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts : สรุปจักรวาล #2 (Kingdom Hearts χ) - Duration: 13:34.

For more infomation >> Kingdom Hearts : สรุปจักรวาล #2 (Kingdom Hearts χ) - Duration: 13:34.

-------------------------------------------

Sri Jambugeshwar Temple - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Sri Jambugeshwar Temple - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Huge pillers in Sri Jambukeshwar Sivan Temple. - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Huge pillers in Sri Jambukeshwar Sivan Temple. - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

60TL' LİK SUCUĞU 20 TL'YE MAL ETTİK / EV USULÜ SUCUK YAPIMI/KOLAY SUCUK TARİFİ /MİLANIN MUTFAĞI - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> 60TL' LİK SUCUĞU 20 TL'YE MAL ETTİK / EV USULÜ SUCUK YAPIMI/KOLAY SUCUK TARİFİ /MİLANIN MUTFAĞI - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Tập Kích : 3 góc bug mới nhất - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Tập Kích : 3 góc bug mới nhất - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

For more infomation >> 2nd Free Toy Giveaway Winner Announcement

-------------------------------------------

Don't Answer Calls From Numbers You Don't know - Duration: 10:31.

First of all

this story's full credit goes to a reddit user : u/RilenaGrimmOfficial

I'm gonna use her story in this video. It's up to you

to judge, to judge how much of this story is genuine and make sure to stay til the end of the video because

After this story, I will

Tell you some updates on my channel and what you can expect in 2019. Enjoy the video

so unlike my other

Experiences this actually happened when I was a bit older

I was 17 at the time and I had a crappy little Android phone that came from Walmart

You would buy a card for it

Activate a code to get service every month

Me though. I never really texted or called people much I

Didn't go out a lot or anything either so I also didn't really need data

I just wanted a phone so that I could connect to my Wi-Fi at home and go on social media and

Such because I didn't have a computer at the time

So I didn't usually worry about getting the monthly service

Because of this I often got calls from random people trying to sell me more phone service, of course

I always ignored every phone call and text

I got thinking it was more people trying to sell me service because I hadn't given out my number to anyone

Well one day I got like three calls in a row from the same number and they left some voicemails that I deleted. I

Ignored it thinking that it was once again someone trying to sell me stuff. But this time it was different

the next day I

received multiple calls from the same number

Again, and even a few texts the first text I got said something like if you don't return my calls by 7:00 a.m

Tomorrow morning. I'm contacting the authorities

Obviously, I was very confused. But I just assumed someone had the wrong number

The only thing was because I didn't have service

I couldn't text them back to tell them this the next decision

I made in this situation I find just so incredibly stupid looking back on, but I was still a teenager and

I guess I didn't think this would lead to another traumatizing internet stalking experience

That would haunt me for quite a few years of my life

so what I decided to do

Was I messaged my friends some screenshots of the texts over snapchat and explained to her what was going on.

We talked about how strange the text this person sent were for a minute.

Then I asked her if she could tell this person they had the wrong number

My best friend being just as confused. Just as passive about the strange texts as I was said

Yeah, sure, and then she told me a couple minutes later

She had texted the person. We both joked a bit about it trying to guess what the person might have wanted

We guessed some pretty funny stuff. I think at one point one of us even suggested that it might have been

somebody's baby mama walking for child support

It was all fun and games until I got a text from the numbers saying who the fuck is

and after that I wasn't laughing anymore.

I later on found out that my best friend, being about as bright as a lamp that's not turned on, had indeed

Texted this person that they had the wrong number

But when they asked: who is this? She proceeded to tell them her name.

Before I even had time to text my friend to ask her how this person knew her name I got a call from the number

Verified from not knowing at the time how this person knew my friend's name. I stupidly answered the call

Hello I said nervously into the phone a woman with an unfamiliar voice

responded saying that she was with law enforcement and that

She was looking for someone named

I was sure I didn't know anyone by that name and I told her that she had the wrong number. Are you sure?

she says

You better not be lying to me. I

have your address written down and I can contact the

Police department I was terrified

How did this woman know my address?

My ask my started to kick in as I got more and more scared. I stayed on silent for a minute to compose myself

And I found though I said

Ma'am, I'm only 17 years old. I don't know who you're looking for. The haven't done anything wrong

before the woman had time to respond my mom burst into my room and asked me who I was talking to and if I was

Okay. I looked up at my mom almost in tears

I'm told the woman she kept tag this issue up with my mother and handed my mom the phone down here

It was a woman it was with 12 enforcement my mom

Knowing that I don't get easily scared like that and knowing that I had done nothing wrong immediately

He says to the woman look lady. I didn't know who you are, but you have the wrong number

My daughter hasn't done anything wrong. They talked on the phone for a few minutes the finally my mom said goodbye

And hung up the phone

she then told me that the woman said she was just

looking for her brother and that she wouldn't be calling my phone anymore and that I shouldn't answer phone calls from

Strangers after I explained everything to my mom. I noticed I had a bunch of messages on snapchat from my friend

She said that the woman had left her a bunch of aggressive voicemails

Saying that if she didn't answer she could get in trouble for keeping information from an officer that she needed to help

Her with some documents. I

Told my friend about how the way they changed her story

And fears on the phone with my mom and told her to block the number and she said she already did

Thinking it was over. We talked about it for awhile and started joking again

The rest of the day was completely normal and eventually I went to bed the next morning

I had pretty much forgotten about the phone call. I was checking all of my social media as usual

I was messaging some of my friends and facebook Messenger and then a notification popped up saying

session expired

Please log in again. This usually happened when messenger updated, so I wasn't worried about it

I tried to go organ a million times and figured I had forgotten my password

I cooked the reset button oink and click the email option and noticed I had an

Unfamiliar email figuring it was just full of my aliases

I had forgotten because I had made up lots of different

Accounts and names to keep my previous stalkers from finding me I moved on to the phone number option

That's when I saw it. The number linked to my account wasn't mine. It was the number of the woman

who had called me the day before I went into an

Absolute panic. How did this woman get enough information on me hack my facebook from one phone call. I

Tried contacting Facebook, you know the usual stuff to try and get back into my account

I eventually gave up and made a new one figuring

It might be for the best and I went on with my day a few nights later. The Wi-Fi went out

I tried everything to get it back up because I was in the middle of a serious life-or-death

Discussion about teenage drama with my friend when it went out

Nothing was working though

And I ended up having to go to my friend's house across the street and borrow her phone

to call the

Internet provider I eventually found out the device ID password had been changed and known and my family changed it

Maybe it was coincidence. But after that my phone started going nuts. It's turned on by itself absolute and open up

I'd leave it on a table in another room had come back by my Gauri flooded with pictures of my ceiling

One time there was even a selfie perspective picture didn't remember taking of me looking at something on my phone

I knew these type of situations all too. Well, someone had hacked my phone to stock my phone activity and get information

I never figured out who the woman was or if this was even the same person or

why whoever was doing this was doing it, but I got a new phone and

Created all new accounts for everything and all the bad stuff that was happening stopped. I never answer phone calls from numbers

I don't know anymore

All right. All right, so

You got until this part of the video

so this is my

Last video of 2019 that you will see and Hana. So yeah, I'll agree with you

this was a lazy one because

Nothing is original from this video

kind of always a video from my side, but I

Don't know. I just needed to put something up as the last 2d of 2019

Yeah, I will keep uploading videos next year. I'll try to upload videos once a week

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I will try to make better quality videos

but the till just take more time and

Yeah, I'm excited for next year and you should also be excited

Yeah

I have some good things good videos plans that you're not ready for I'm not going to tell you what I'm making videos on but

I'm making videos

some exciting videos

Yeah, I'm staying around this topic. I'm not changing topic. I will stay on mystery and

entertainment and

all this

Creepy vibe ish stuff. I'll stay on this genre

I think it's good for me good for my channel and I just want you guys to comment

What should I make a video on because I will eventually run out of ideas

probably and I just need your guy's opinion and

yeah, so feel free to leave a comment and we will like because that's how I know that you work the video and

Yeah, I just really

That's about it. Hope you enjoyed the video and yeah, see you next year. Take care

For more infomation >> Don't Answer Calls From Numbers You Don't know - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Unofficial World Record! - The Uphill Hour - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> Unofficial World Record! - The Uphill Hour - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

Parkour POV Best of 2018 | urbanamadei - Duration: 5:35.

Thank You for this awesome Year 2018!!!

For more infomation >> Parkour POV Best of 2018 | urbanamadei - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

BTS EXO - EXOLs and ARMYs UNITED [Comments Thai Fan] - Duration: 3:33.

** English subtitle is available in this video. it takes 1days. **

For more infomation >> BTS EXO - EXOLs and ARMYs UNITED [Comments Thai Fan] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Step into your authentic heart power - Duration: 4:16.

Hi I'm Becky Walsh. Now something I seem to talk a lot about with my clients and

well, anyone will listen frankly it's POWER. Now even the word power we don't

like that word do we, it kind of makes us sort of a shy away it's like well

I don't want to be powerful. Because we have a fear of becoming a W anchor (wanker)

mm-hmm. So what I mean by that it's the kind of power that kind of comes with

the ego. The power that says 'I am better than you' and it's like 'oh asshole'. So

this power is slightly different because the egoic power that says I'm better

than you is often wrapped in a huge bundle of insecurities and so that kind

of egoic power that says you know I'm brilliant and I'm the best it's the

thing that we tend to especially the British tend to see that as really horrible.

But what about if you were to say 'I'm brilliant and I use my brilliance to be

able to serve you'. So I'm brilliant and what I bring to the

table is worth it. I'm brilliant because then in which case you are going to

build trust. You are going to build people who can think 'well this is great'.

Because if I'm with a powerful person then I have power on my side and to me

that is empowerment it's about being powerful for other

people to feel strong around you as they build their own power and then we'll all

really powerful together! Yeah! Rather than that empowering of kind of

like I'm pushing you up from the bottom as this person weekly kind of stretches

out to hang on to the grass from their hole. No! This is about empowering each

other from a place of power but you know what it's really really freakin scary

and the reason why it's scary is because the minute you look like you're stepping

into power people call you arrogant .They think that you're going into that wanker

power rather than an authentic place and the difference is authentic power

through a heart. Not authentic power through the head

I think I'm brilliant is I think they're brilliant well I have a history of

brilliance and I have a bank account of brilliance and I got all of this money

so I should be brilliant NO! Through the

heart is authentic and you might have a huge Bank account. But that doesn't make you who you are!

You might be somebody who's had this really huge history, but it doesn't make

you who you are. What makes you who you are is what you've got it pumping through here. It's

who you give it to, its who you love it's who you pay attention to that's

what makes you brilliant. That's the thing that makes you powerful it's how

you stand in your own power led through the heart. This is what we go into at the

moment in time things are changing they're really shifting I know then it

looks like we are going to hell in a handbag but are we really? Because I tell

you the people who were starting to stand up. The people who spent years

going oh I study spirituality so I don't have an ego. I don't have an

ego. Mustn't have any mustn't have any money mustn't have any power must not have an

ego. But you get it wrong! Because that kind of mustn't have an ego at power yet

great but then you're standing in no power at all

and the psychopaths are running the show so it's time for you to actually step

into your power if you're sensitive you're awake if you're sensitive you're

awake if you're feeling pain if you're feeling angry you're feeling awake if

you're feeling depressed it's because just pressing your anger because you are

awake and it is time to step into the power that comes through your heart

authentic power that comes through your heart. That way you're not going to be a

wanker because you and intention is not to say I'm better than

I think with my head I am better than other people I think with my head that I

deserved more I think with my head that I should be coming from a place of

privilege. No, its I know with my heart that what I have is a value and it will

not be stood on by other people who cannot see my value. That is a wholly

different kind of power that's the power I wish for you come and speak to me come

and see me. Read my book You do know learning to act an intuition instantly. Come

and book an appointment with me. Let's get you in YOUR power it's about time you

did. Come on you know it's true you know it!

For more infomation >> Step into your authentic heart power - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool star Gomez proposes to childhood sweetheart with stunning diamond ring - Duration: 2:25.

 Liverpool defender Joe Gomez has proposed to his childhood sweetheart Tamara Tia

 The 21-year-old began dating Tamara four years ago before his move from Charlton to Liverpool

 Gomez, who is currently sidelined though injury, popped the question earlier this week on Tamara's 22nd birthday with his partner showing off her diamond ring on Instagram

 She accompanied the post with the caption: "27.12.18. A day I'll remember for the rest of my life

 "The love of my life asked me to marry him. There aren't enough words to describe the feeling I right now

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."  WIN £25,000 for FREE with Footie5 - click here to play  Gomez revealed earlier this year that he met Tamara on the bus home from school - before she played a key role in helping him settle on Merseyside

 "I didn't have much chat, I was quite quiet. But it was all about Blackberry messenger back then

I started messaging and talking and we got to know each other," he told the Mail

 On his move to Liverpool in 2015, he added: "Tamara stayed the first night but was at university in London

She would come up every weekend but, that apart, I was by myself."  Gomez suffered a fracture of his lower leg in the win over Burnley earlier this month

 He is set to be out of action until late January as he looks to bolster Liverpool's title challenge

 Saturday's 5-1 victory over Arsenal sent them nine points clear and continued their impressive unbeaten start

For more infomation >> Liverpool star Gomez proposes to childhood sweetheart with stunning diamond ring - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Free Instagram Followers 2019 || how to get instagram followers || how to get followers on instagram - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Free Instagram Followers 2019 || how to get instagram followers || how to get followers on instagram - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

9kg나 뺐는데.. | 영어 영상 🌈 영어표현 구간반복 - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 9kg나 뺐는데.. | 영어 영상 🌈 영어표현 구간반복 - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Basic phrases in 3 languages I Bilingual teacher and kid I Point Avenue I Kid Teacher - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Basic phrases in 3 languages I Bilingual teacher and kid I Point Avenue I Kid Teacher - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Como iniciarse al rodillo - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Como iniciarse al rodillo - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Potato Fries 감자튀김 리얼사운드 먹방 咀嚼音 ポテトフライ食べる音 音フェチ Crunchy EATING SOUNDS Korean mukbang - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> ASMR Potato Fries 감자튀김 리얼사운드 먹방 咀嚼音 ポテトフライ食べる音 音フェチ Crunchy EATING SOUNDS Korean mukbang - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Animaux Mutation - Les Mutations les PLUS Choquantes du Monde Animal! - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Animaux Mutation - Les Mutations les PLUS Choquantes du Monde Animal! - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe - Duration: 10:24.

Hello folks, Stathis here!

So, today we will take a look at the new toyline from Hasbro and Takara Tomy,

Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe! So this is the box. I really like this new box.

Here you see a nice artwork of Sideswipe on the side of the box.

On the other side you see an image of Cybertron with random characters above.

Nothing special on the top and bottom sides of the box.

And on the back side of the box you see Sideswipe in both of his modes.

Enough with the box, so let's see the figure from close now.

And here is Sideswipe out of the box and he looks amazing!

A really nice modernised version of Sideswipe.

Looks really good! I really like this vehicle mode.

Silver paint for the rims. Silver paint for the headlights. An Autobot symbol over here.

A very nice deep red colour. Very nice figure.

He also comes with this weapon. This piece can be removed.

And of course you can place the weapon up here.

And it looks like this now. Very nice vehicle mode.

I forgot to mention that Sideswipe comes with his instructions, here they are.

Here you see the transformation.

And on the other side you see the gimmicks.

I am bringing in some figures for size comparison.

Here he is next to Generations Scoop. Scoop is a deluxe class figure.

Next to Legends Blurr by Takara Tomy.

And finally, next to Masterpiece Sideswipe.

So, let's see his transformation now.

First, open these pieces from here. Pull out the arms.

Bring them up like this. And open the fists from here.

Lift this piece up.

Open these pieces from here and fold the legs out.

And rotate the waist 180 degrees.

Bring this piece down and it will go inside this hole here.

But first you need to close these pieces.

Disconnect the legs.

Here you go.

Bend the knee like this so you can bring down the foot.

The same to the other side.

And then close these covers inwards.

Bring down the arms.

And you can place his weapon on his shoulder if you want.

Wrong, it is from this side.

And Sideswipe is ready in his excellent robot mode!

Very nice representation of the character from the G1 series with a more modern look.

I really like it. Very nice figure.

He has blue paint for his eyes. Silver paint for the face.

He has battle damaged effects on his legs. On his waist as well.

Overall, a really nice figure, he doesn't even have a big backpack. Very nice!

He can also hold his weapon.

Or you can place the red gun into the other hand so he can have two weapons.

As for his articulation, the head can move up and down and it can fully rotate.

It can also tilt left and right.

The arm can fully rotate. It can move up this far.

There is rotation at this part of the arm. Bend at the elbow.

No wrist rotation but it can move inwards due to the transformation.

There is waist rotation.

The leg can move forward this far.

Backwards this far.

Sideways.

It can rotate at the thighs. Bend at the knee.

The foot cannot move up and down but there is awesome ankle tilt!

You can give him nice dynamic poses.

Good articulation, not bad, very good articulation I would say.

So, let's see a size comparison now.

Here he is next to 2 deluxe class figures, Generations Scoop and Legends Blurr by Takara Tomy.

As you understand, Sideswipe is a deluxe class figure.

Next to a voyager class figure, Generations Springer.

And finally, next to Masterpiece Sideswipe.

It would be nice if his missile launcher was white but it's ok.

Both are very nice figures.

So, let's see the reverse transformation now.

First remove the missile launcher.

Close the fists inwards and bend the elbow 90 degrees.

Bring the arms up like this.

Disconnect this piece from here and bring it up like this.

Close this piece inwards.

Open these pieces outwards.

And bring the arms inwards, like this.

Rotate the waist 180 degrees.

Open these pieces from here.

Push these pieces inwards so they will get inside.

Close the feet.

Connect the legs.

And fold inwards the legs like this.

Now close these pieces.

And finally these pieces will connect into these holes here.

Place the weapon up here as well.

Rolls fine. And Sideswipe is back into his vehicle mode.

Final thoughts... it's a very nice and good looking figure.

The transformation is fun to do and the articulation is very good.

I liked what Hasbro did, they combined the G1 look with a more modern stylised look.

I believe it is a very good figure and it is worth the money.

So that was my review of Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe.

Support my channel by commenting and giving this video a "Like".

Thank you all for watching, see you next time, bye! :)

For more infomation >> Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

FOX Report With Jon Scott 12/30/18 5AM | December 30, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 38:08.

For more infomation >> FOX Report With Jon Scott 12/30/18 5AM | December 30, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 38:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kai Sotto Top 1 Player sa buong Asia ayon sa FIBA - Duration: 1:53.

Kai Sotto isa na sa pinakamagaling sa Asya

Sky is the limit ang potensiyal ng big man ng Ateneo Blue Eaglets na si Kai Sotto.

Sa kanyang tangkad na 7-foot-1, dagdag pa ang murang edad na 16-anyos, si Sotto na ang

posibleng pinakadomi­nanteng sentrong produkto ng Pilipinas hindi lamang sa local league,

kundi maging sa international.

At pinatunayan 'yan sa bagong labas na ranking ng FIBA para sa under-18 prospect sa Asia.

Si Kai ang una sa listahan bilang pinakamahusay na youth player sa buong Asia, pinabilib ang

madla nang maglaro para sa Pilipinas sa U16 Asian Championships nang mag-average ng 16.8

points, 13.5 rebounds at 2.5 blocks kada laro.

Maging sa U17 World Cup ay hindi rin nagpakabog ang tinaguriang 'Kaiju', kumamada ng 16.4

points, 10.6 rebounds at 2.3 blocks sa bawat salang.

Kahit sa U18 Asian Championship ay naging epektibo pa rin si Kai sa mga mas matanda

sa kanya, bahagya mang bumaba ang ave­rage sa 12.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, at 1.5 blocks

kada laro ay natulungan pa rin ang Pilipinas na muling makatungtong sa U19 World Cup sa

Greece sa susunod na taon.

Naungusan ni Sotto ang mga manlalaro sa iba't ibang panig ng Asia-Oceania Region na sina

Tamuri Wigness at Samson Froling ng Australia, Wang Quanze ng China at Lee Hyunjung ng Korea.

For more infomation >> Kai Sotto Top 1 Player sa buong Asia ayon sa FIBA - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

С Новым Годом 2019 ! ВЕСЁЛОЕ ПОЗДРАВЛЕНИЕ С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ! С годом СВИНКИ #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> С Новым Годом 2019 ! ВЕСЁЛОЕ ПОЗДРАВЛЕНИЕ С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ! С годом СВИНКИ #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

特朗普主动来电暗藏四大巧合,发生四件大事! - Duration: 12:31.

For more infomation >> 特朗普主动来电暗藏四大巧合,发生四件大事! - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

我吃豬肉🐷被歧視!马来西亚华人の煩惱。U CAN'T EAT PORK in MALAYSIA?|WONDER QUEEN - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> 我吃豬肉🐷被歧視!马来西亚华人の煩惱。U CAN'T EAT PORK in MALAYSIA?|WONDER QUEEN - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Starting XI after January window – New defence, Banega in, Ozil out - Duration: 3:53.

 Arsenal are faced with an host of injury issues ahead of January and are expected to use the transfer window to strengthen their depleted squad

 The Gunners are currently without Rob Holding and Konstantinos Mavropanos while Laurent Koscielny and Nacho Monreal have only just returned from injury

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** Hector Bellerin is also out with a calf problem while Danny Welbeck and Henrikh Mkhitaryan are long-term absentees

 Promising youngster Emile Smith Rowe is another who is sidelined while Mesut Ozil was unavailable against Liverpool and appears to be heading for the exit

 Manager Unai Emery prefers a five-man defence but is short of personal and was forced to field Granit Xhaka as an emergency centre-back against Southampton earlier this month

 Several short-term defensive targets have been touted including Eric Bailly, although the Ivorian may be less willing to move following Jose Mourinho's departure from Manchester United

 Real Valladolid ace Fernando Calero is an alternative while Chelsea veteran Gary Cahill represents another option, with the 33-year-old playing just 21 minutes in the Premier League so far this season

 Emery has previously claimed Arsenal will not be able to strengthen in January after a busy summer window, although loan deals could be a solution

 He said: "It is not easy. But I don't believe I would [buy] in this transfer window because it's not a very big possibility with the players

 "The club is working only if some player can help us with a high level or better than within for us

 "It is not a good situation for transfers in January but we are going to look and the club is working

But also we are in a [good] way." Meanwhile, speculation surrounding Mesut Ozil's future continues to build after Emery refused to answer questions about the German's future after he was left out of the Carabao Cup quarter-final defeat to Tottenham

 Ozil is the highest-paid player at the club but has found opportunities limited since suffering a back injury last month, with Arsenal said to be willing to listen to offers

 Elsewhere, Aaron Ramsey is out of contract in the summer and could move on for a fee next month

 Sevilla midfielder Ever Banega has been identified as a natural replacement and has a relatively modest release clause of £18million

 The Argentinian's agent has reportedly travelled to London in an attempt to thrash out a deal, with Banega having worked with Emery at Valencia and Sevilla

Arsenal predicted line-up after the January transfer window (3-4-2-1): Leno; Mustafi, Sokratis, Cahill; Bellerin, Torreira, Xhaka, Monreal; Banega, Aubameyang; Lacazette

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Starting XI after January window – New defence, Banega in, Ozil out - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Plaisir & Diète | 8H DE TRAINING PENDANT LA NUIT !? (100 séries) | programme PPL (32 exercices) - Duration: 10:14.

hello greedy and welcome on enjoying and dieting in the same plate

we end up for something a little different because I'm not going to make a recipe but rather a challenge

what is the challenge? as you saw in the title of the video,

I will do all the sessions of my bodybuilding program at once

and all that during the night so that'll take 8-9 hours I do not know yet

I film the intro before making the video

I'm ready to go

I'm not only going to train, I'm going to eat too and you will accompany me throughout the journey

I will do 6 trainings

hamstrings/glutes, quadriceps/calves

2 workouts "pull" means back, biceps and rear delt

2 push workouts

it means chest, triceps and anterior and lateral deltoid

you will accompany me for that it is a whole new concept

I make challenges and I film them, it's innovative on my channel

tell me what you think in comments

I do not drag any more, it is already 10pm

I have an appointment there at 10:30

we end up there to begin the session

and here we have arrived and we will start with the legs

because when motivation is still present have made the legs

we start with hamstrings / glutes

we will do quadriceps after we have already done quadriceps yesterday

and we still have a lot of pain

I put you some clips

and then we meet again for the post workout of the first session

we just finished the first session legs, we did three exercises and the last two it was

the leg curl and the seated calf machine but they were caught

we will do them in the second legs session

there I eat a chicken wrap

there is 140gr of chicken cooked in it so there is a lot of protein

then we will do bench press and all the rest

we'll film you all that

I'm eating that and we'll see you later

second session finished

here we have chicken, rice and tomatoes

the real "bro meal" but I added sweet chilli sauce

to have more taste

now the session was pretty hard but we still

managed to PR on each exercise, which is not bad for a second session

we are at 3:10 of session

we still have four sessions to do,

including a shoot where I would like PR on each exercise

then the 3 sessions after we will just do the exercise properly

but without putting the weight that we put in general

in order to finish all the exercises without getting hurt

I will eat 1/3 of the dish and then we end up

to continue the training

we find ourselves in the same place that I left you with chicken, rice and tomatoes

we just finished the sweater session of which you saw some clips just before

now we are going to eat, we have still PR on all exercises

now we're only going to do the three sessions without PR

we're just going to try to pass all exercises without getting hurt

I eat that and we end up following the video

fourth session ended,

it's the second legs session, I'm HS

it's 5 o'clock in the morning so it's been 6 hours we're training

and I start to feel tired

I'm going to eat a porridge with chocolate, oatmeal and banana in it

to take some energy

we still have a push session and a sweater session but light to not get hurt

I eat the porridge and we end up to continue the session

we just finished, we did it in 7h15 and it is now 6:25 am

it was long because six sessions is really long

I will tell you the number of series and exercises I did tomorrow

I'm tired

I go home and I sleep and we meet again tomorrow for the debrief

See you tomorrow

we meet at home two days later because yesterday I was really not well

indeed, I returned at 7am in the morning

I went to bed and got up to 1pm

I woke up with

doms everywhere and the whole day long

It was getting worse and worse and in supplement of that I started to have a

torticollis, I had a sore throat, I had headaches that were untimely

and I could not move my legs anymore

I was sitting or lying all the time

I could not do anything else and not even think

so it was an overreaching flu

in fact my body was totally HS of this training so I did not know anything about the day

so I preferred to do the debrief today

I do not advise anyone to do it

it was bursting, I did exactly 100 sets and 32 exercises

for the whole body and it was silly, do not try to do it

even if you try you will see that it is very difficult mentally

and physically the next day and the days that follow

and it's a proof that overtraining exists but is very difficult to reach

because even after this training of 100 sets

I was not overtraining I had a flu and a big tiredness

this is the proof that before being overtrained you will be very tired

and maybe even risk hurting you

so that's what will prevent you from continuing to train you

and so eventually you will never overtrain or it's very very not common

so this will not be your case for most people

because before going through overtraining you should suffer what I'm going through at the moment,

a big tiredness, not knowing how to move and maybe even hurting yourself

and if still despite that you train there are chances that you

are overtrained

otherwise there is no chance that it happens

so I hope you enjoyed this video

if so, you can always hit the like button and even subscribe

see you later for another recipe or another video !!

No comments:

Post a Comment