Thursday, December 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2018

South Korea's export and import volume increased again in November the terms of

trade worsened for the 12th consecutive month the Bank of Korea says the export

volume index for last month increased 2.9 percent on-year thanks to growing

petrochemical goods and machinery goods exports however the pace of increase in

machinery goods slowed a month due to fewer chip exports the import volume

index edged up four tenths of a percent on-year an increased production of

chemical goods but terms of trade dropped near 11 percent on-year last

month as import prices increased by double digits while export prices

declined

For more infomation >> Bank of Korea's export and import volume indexes rise up 2.9%, 0.4% y/y in Nov. - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

El fichaje que enfureció a Paco Jémez - EP News - Duration: 1:48.

China disputará este viernes un partido amistoso ante Jordania y en las filas del gigante asiático hay un jugador cuya llegada a España causó un terremoto. La incorporación del Zhang Chengdong al Rayo Vallecano en 2015 no gustó nada al entrenador de aquel año, Paco Jémez.

A lo largo de la historia de un club se producen fichajes buenos, malos o que, simplemente, caen el olvido. La llegada de Zhang Chengdong al Rayo Vallecano entraría en el segundo cupo y seguro que nunca se olvidará.

El club vallecano contaba con un patrocinador chino aquella temporada y, al parecer, se decidió incorporar a un futbolista del país para potenciar la imagen del equipo. Una especie de contrapartida por los servicios económicos prestados.

Este movimiento no gustó nada a Paco Jémez, al cual no consultaron sobre la incorporación. "No me ha hecho ninguna gracia. No creo que se le tenga que permitir a nadie ajeno al club que intervenga en el área deportiva", comentó en su día el técnico.

Procedente del Beijing Gouan, el extremo diestro carecía de gol y tampoco destacaba por ser un gran asistente. Sus balance en España fue de cuatro partidos disputados con un total de 223 minutos.

Tras su desastrosa etapa en la capital, el jugador se volvió a su país natal. Ahora milita en las filas de Hebei China Fortune, que pagó 20 millones de euros por él y donde se ha asentado como un jugador importante. Su siguiente partido será con el combinado chino, en un amistoso ante Jordania.

For more infomation >> El fichaje que enfureció a Paco Jémez - EP News - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEOGRAINE #010 Cette respiration qui met fin au stress. - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> VIDEOGRAINE #010 Cette respiration qui met fin au stress. - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Giuliani Backtracks On Whether Trump Will Answer More Questions From Mueller | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> Giuliani Backtracks On Whether Trump Will Answer More Questions From Mueller | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Something Different Hanging Flower Pots | Unique Hanging Baskets/Pots | Hanging Garden//GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:10.

welcome back to my channel

in this video

i'm going to show you how to use the wall hanging pots as a hanging planter

it's a wall hanging pot

now i'm going to plants some zinnia and coleus plants

i just use the coco peat to pot the plants

after potting

i just put some stones on the top layer of the soil

after potting

i'm going to connect the two pots with a nylon rope

after connecting the pots we can easily hang as a hanging planter

finally watering the planters

we can use these planters for indoor plants

very easy to water these type hanging planters

we can pour water twice a week

and also keep them in bright light places

hope you'll enjoy this video

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Something Different Hanging Flower Pots | Unique Hanging Baskets/Pots | Hanging Garden//GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

美國精心布局七十餘年,看完一身冷汗! - Duration: 14:01.

For more infomation >> 美國精心布局七十餘年,看完一身冷汗! - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

[Ktown4u Unboxing] TVXQ! - 15th Anniversary [New Chapter #2: The Truth of Love] 동방신기 東方神起 KPOP - Duration: 5:13.

Hey, What's up, guys! My name is Jay The official unboxer of Ktown4u

which is the world's best Kpop online store

Before you watch my video please click like and subscribe my channel

Also if you want to buy this album follow the link in the upper right corner

Ready?

You guys enjoyed my video? Please click like and leave your comments.

It really helps me to conquer the world with unboxing Kpop.

I'll see you soon. Bye~

For more infomation >> [Ktown4u Unboxing] TVXQ! - 15th Anniversary [New Chapter #2: The Truth of Love] 동방신기 東方神起 KPOP - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

New "M jak miłość" odcinek 1411. Wizyta u rodziców Julki, kłótnia i namiętny seks na przeprosiny! - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> New "M jak miłość" odcinek 1411. Wizyta u rodziców Julki, kłótnia i namiętny seks na przeprosiny! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

中国史上最大工程开工,彻底改变华夏! - Duration: 12:21.

For more infomation >> 中国史上最大工程开工,彻底改变华夏! - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

FBI invade casa de ex- trabalhador da Área 51 em busca de tecnologia alienígena roubada ? - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> FBI invade casa de ex- trabalhador da Área 51 em busca de tecnologia alienígena roubada ? - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Chế Máy Phát Điện 220 Từ Xe Máy(Phát Loa Kẹo Kéo Cực Ngon) - Duration: 16:07.

For more infomation >> Chế Máy Phát Điện 220 Từ Xe Máy(Phát Loa Kẹo Kéo Cực Ngon) - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

Oops! Did I catch too many? - Duration: 12:54.

For more infomation >> Oops! Did I catch too many? - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Portrait Backgrounds From Christmas Garland Make Awesome DIY Bokeh - Duration: 5:07.

Don't pack up those Christmas decorations just yet!

I'm gonna show you how can make some glorious bokeh ball backgrounds from your decorations.

And if you don't celebrate Christmas - no worries - you can hit up the Dollar Store

and make them from scratch for about 10 bucks.

Stay Tuned!

Hey gang!

This little DIY Background trick is so simple and it's a great trick to have in your toolkit

to jazz up your portrait backgrounds any time of the year.

All you need is some Garland and some foam board.

This is the week to get that garland on clearance after Christmas.

I used three sheets of 20" x 30" foam board.

These three happen to be black - but you can use white or any color for that matter.

For those of you that have seen this video - you recognize that these are the famous

Walmart Reflectors that you can get at Walmart or almost any Dollar Store.

I used some black gaffers tape - which should be staple item in your studio toolkit - to

tape the three boards together and then mounted them on a stand using a LumoPro reflector

holder.

You could also mount them using two stands and clamps like these - or design your own

DIY PVC Holder like the ones in this video.

Once I had the now 30" tall by 60" wide background mounted - I started adding the

garland.

You could use any color garland.

For this example I went with gold.

I simply draped the garland in front of the board and stapled it at the top - you don't

need to go crazy glueing it in place unless you want it to be permanent.

The staples remove easily and with no mess.

Some of you are thinking this background isn't very tall - I'm shooting horizontal so it

doesn't need to be.

If you want to shoot vertical - just turn it 90 degrees and it will work great for a

vertical portrait

For this series of shots I went with four Godox AD200 pocket flashes.

You could easily do this with two.

I have my key light in a 30" Molight portable beauty dish placed above and slightly to camera

left.

I am using another white Walmart reflector under my subject for some fill and to create

a nice broad and soft catchlight in the bottom of her eyes.

You can see that I have my background placed about five and a half feet behind the subject

with another AD200 sitting right behind the subject and aimed at the background.

To add a bit more color - I am using a MagMod Grip with a Gel Holder and Red Gel.

Adding this red brings the background color closer to my subjects shirt color which makes

her stand out more in the image.

I also got a little carried away and added two more Godox AD200's - one on either side

behind my subject and aimed towards her head - also with MagMod Gel Holders and Red Gels.

These last two lights give me the red accent that you see on her hair.

I shot these images with the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II and the M.Zuiko 75mm f1.8.

You can see here that the camera is about 6 feet from the subject.

I shot these at ISO 200 and an aperture of f/2.8

Yes - contrary to popular belief - you can get bokeh balls with a micro four thirds camera

and you can do it even when your lens isn't wide open.

You see there is much more to depth of field than blurry backgrounds and shooting at f/1.8

or wider.

Don't forget focal length and focal distance.

The 75mm focal length at a close distance provides me enough depth of field that I don't

need to worry about keeping my subjects eyes in focus but also makes it shallow enough

to give me the cute little ball reflections from the garland.

As always, I wanted to see where I could go with this idea.

so I decided to switch to a blue gel for the rim lights and background - but then I didn't

really like how much the red blouse stood out.

Here is the red on red - here is the red on blue.

So I had my subject put on a simple tube top so that I had bare shoulders and also had

my makeup artist do a quick updo for her hair.

Now I was feeling that it was just too much skin at the bottom and I figured since I was

working with garland… and since I also bought some blue garland at the store - why not wrap

my model in it?

So I tried a few variations from a single strand to several to covering all of her shoulders.

Hey, I hope this gives you some ideas, so please - take this idea and run with it - go

create and show me what you come up with.

Until next time, Please hit that thumbs up and subscribe so that you don't miss any

videos and don't keep all this cool stuff to yourself - please share it with your photography

friends.

Remember - photography is not a competition - its a passion to be shared.

Now go pick up that camera and shoot something because your BEST shot - it's your NEXT

shot, so keep learning, keep thinking, keep shooting.

Adios!

For more infomation >> DIY Portrait Backgrounds From Christmas Garland Make Awesome DIY Bokeh - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fire fighter struck by vehicle on I-15 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Fire fighter struck by vehicle on I-15 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Billings native attends Super Bowl I - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Billings native attends Super Bowl I - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Crystal Gayle - Till I Can Make It On My Own (Solid Gold) (from my VHS tape recordings on TV) - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Crystal Gayle - Till I Can Make It On My Own (Solid Gold) (from my VHS tape recordings on TV) - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

New "Barwy szczęścia" odcinek 1981. Oliwka i Justin wylądują razem w łóżku! To koniec jej - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> New "Barwy szczęścia" odcinek 1981. Oliwka i Justin wylądują razem w łóżku! To koniec jej - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat 11 Return of the Revenants / Ed Boon Discusses Fake Leaked Roster / MK 11 Story Mode - Duration: 9:33.

what is up everyone welcome back to the channel this is astronaut and I'm

bringing you guys another Mortal Kombat 11 video because that's exactly what you

guys want another Mortal Kombat 11 video so in this video I'm gonna be talking

about the revenant because we know 100% for certain that these that the revenues

will be returning as some sort of theme in Mortal Kombat 11 especially with how

things left off with Mortal Kombat X and you know every everybody watching this

I'm sure you all know the way Mortal Kombat X ended with Raiden confronting

dark Emperor Liu Kang and dark Empress katana with the head of shun are thrown

on the floor and then Raiden disappears and in his lightning trademark so we

know that one there are still people who are still revenant for one Liu Kang and

katana and a number of individuals who just never even came back after Mortal

Kombat 9 so this whole entire theme is completely unresolved only a handful of

people have been restored from the revenant status which include scorpion

sub-zero Jax and Johnny Cage almost became a revenant but he avoided that

fate so anywho but yeah so guys I want to talk about all this in this video I

want to get some really good ideas out there and possibly discuss the direction

that this might take in the upcoming release that we have coming up next year

guys but before I jump into all of that I do want to make mention that I thought

it was really interesting um if you haven't heard that Boone has completely

shut down the massive leak that happened about a week and a half ago we got this

massive leak telling us revealing the entire character roster and the entire

combat pack one roster and EDD Boone just took to his Twitter account and I

will reach you verbatim what he said he said ha bring that tweet up after you

see the real roster and let's see what you say then and on his tweet he

actually retweeted the exact list of the fake roster so guys if you have been

looking at that roster on different YouTube channels on different YouTube

videos just know right now that leak is fake ed Boone has completely shut it

down it's not real so we are back at square one with understanding who could

possibly be in this game but that possibly that kind of ties in

to what I'm discussing today because I do believe that since we know 100% for

certain the revenant will play some kind of role since katana and Liu Kang are

both still revenues and they're the king and queen of the nether room then I

think that this is this video can really can be insightful because or it can give

us some clues because knowing that the revenant is still a theme in the

rebooted series we might be able to give some clues on who we will see in more

combat 11 based on who still revenant and basically who had to sit out in

between Mortal Kombat 9 and 10 alright so also guys what's interesting

to say is if you go to Mortal Kombat online.com of the four confirmed

characters that we have so far we have Raiden the mystery girl lady character

scorpion and Shao Kahn those are the only four characters that have been

confirmed on the Mortal Kombat online.com website they did a user poll

and apparently of all those characters revealed Raiden is the most popular

character amongst those who have been confirmed so far so Raiden being number

one the mystery lady being number two scorpion being number three and shall

convene number four and that kind of surprises me especially since scorpion

has always seemed to be number one all the time so it's funny that actually

Raiden is is more people are looking forward to seeing rain versus scorpion

so I just figured I'd mention that really quickly so okay guys so let's

talk about the revenant so like I said we know that the revenues are going to

return and you know part I think this is a this is a clue that should've let us

know that that leak was false because not only did that leak give us the

entire roster and the Kombat pack characters it also taught gave some

information about a storyline saying that the lady next to the time the

hourglass her name was chronica and that she was the main villain and that she

was changing and destroying times timelines and all that stuff but that

leak said nothing about the revenant it said nothing about katana Liu Kang it

said nothing about them being the king and queen of the nether room and the the

impression I got about you guys but the impression I got

at the end of Mortal Kombat X was that Lucayan katana were probably gonna play

some sort of profound role you know now I don't you know at the end of Mortal

Kombat X I couldn't conclude whether or not katana would be the final villain or

or or Liu Kang would turn into the final villain or or a Raiden return it to the

final villain but of those three that you know that was really a clue to let

us know that those characters were gonna play a big role in Mortal Kombat 11 and

so we've already seen that ratin is been confirmed that Raiden does go into the

dark side he does did become evil rate that's been confirmed through the

trailer but anyways but that leak said nothing about the revenues I said

nothing about katana and Liu Kang so I think that that was probably a clue that

maybe a lot of people missed as well the fact that that you know Mortal Kombat X

ended kind of on a cliffhanger but yet you know here this leak is trying to

tell us what Mortal Kombat 11 is all about and it does it totally overlooks

the revenues overlooks Liu Kang Catan all of that so um but yeah guys so I'm

really um I'm expecting that this the revenant thing will continue into Mortal

Kombat xi uh and we've already seen several people get restored a scorpion

sub-zero Jack's and and I think you know well Johnny Cage never fully went to the

other side but but the characters that we still need to see what becomes of

them we still need to see what happened to cabal what happens to sindelle what

happens to Stryker what happens to night wolf what happens to smoke and what

happens to come Lau and Jade and Jade as well I'm not gonna get too deep into

Jade because a lot of people have tied her into the mystery woman that we've

seen in the trailer saying that ladies the same as a woman at the end

entra in her in Jace Mortal Kombat 9 ending I'm not gonna get too deep into

Jade I honestly believe that you know Jace endings clearly showed her as a

revenant anyways I'm not going there anyways but um but yeah so there's still

all these revenant characters that had to sit out for Mortal Kombat 10 so if

you ask me I believe the roster for more will include some if not all of these

revenue characters that pretty much got had to sit out during Mortal Kombat X

and I mean I'm especially looking forward to seeing some of the characters

like smoke because he was an NPC in Mortal Kombat 10 the human smoke was an

NPC the mechanical smoke was playable but the but but he changed his name to

an INRA so I would love to play human smoke as an in or I think that's a great

I was that was a great you know recreating of a character there and like

I said we still have night wolf we still have striker we still have Sindel and we

still have cabal all who are still revenant so so guys I so what any leak

that we see going on I honestly believe that we still need to look out for what

we know for certain will be in Mortal Kombat 11 which is the revenant theme

the revenant will be in Mortal Kombat 11 we still don't know what will has become

of katana and Liu caning being the the king and queen of the nether realm and I

don't think that another room Studios place them in that position just for the

sake of having them there just in the background I think that there was a

reason that you know Raiden had a you know I faceoff with them there's clearly

a conflict going on and they're clearly playing a role in the plot storyline so

with any leak that we have in between now and the release of the game we

should definitely look out for four key elements that we know for certain will

be there like the revenant theme and honestly I really do want to see what

becomes of these revenants because this is one of the better story mode ideas

that out that nether room has ever come up with of all the twists and turns that

they've kind of taken it all the roads that they've taken us down the revenant

theme was it was parade not only not only was it

was it brilliant for them to introduce it but to also continue it into mortal

kombat 10 and introduce alternative skins and costumes that went along with

the story mode so that you can play the character in their revenant forms so

it's been a brilliant brilliant twist to the new rebooted storyline that's why

you know they just cannot drop it like a bad habit they just cannot just forget

about the revenues and I know that they're not going to but that's why I

wanted to make this video to keep this idea fresh in everyone's mind and to

remind everyone that you know if we do get any kind of leak or whatever any

kind of leak that has to do with the story mode it has to we have to see

something that has to do with the revenues or with Liu Kang or with katana

because they they it's been somewhat proven that they're gonna play some role

in in some sort of struggle against Raiden so now as far as this new lady is

concerned we don't really know who she is we know her name is not chronica

because that's what that leak said her name is so and we don't even know if if

this woman is the main villain or not so Raiden may still be the final villain

for the game we don't know we don't know anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this

video I'll see you next time astronaut out

For more infomation >> Mortal Kombat 11 Return of the Revenants / Ed Boon Discusses Fake Leaked Roster / MK 11 Story Mode - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

HEAT STROKE 🔥(Sun Stroke): TOO HOT to BEAR!! - Duration: 3:06.

Wooo! It is blazing outside!

Says everyone in Seattle, when it's over like 65, but I ain't going to lie

I think this Summer is going to be banging

and I know some of you in Louisiana, Georgia, Bama, Texas, Oklahoma.

You guys are keeping it way more than a hundred, for way too long.

So with that, we've got high risks of heatstroke.

Which you may have heard of, but you might not quite understand.

The medical name?

Severe non-exertional or exertional hyperthermia.

So normal body temperature is around 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, or 37 degrees Celsius,

everywhere else in the f#$@! world.

So you're out shopping, and you leave grandpa in the car with the windows rolled up,

and he's got dementia and he's looking for the window pump in your 2018 "S-Class."

He's confused, he's hot, and he can't seem to get out.

Well after a while, when the environment heats up grandpa's body temperature to over 104 degrees...

We've got a problem.

Now heat stroke is a medical emergency, and can be deadly,

so it's important you know what it looks like.

Now you get back to "papa-potato," and he's feeling extra weak, he's got a headache,

he's nauseous or dizzy.

He's breathing real fast.

He's being strange or slurring his words, or even unconscious.

Maybe he's having seizures.

Get that man to a hospital!

If you call for an ambulance, while you're waiting, it's recommended

that you cool them off, and quick.

Now I used to hear about dunking people in a tub of cool water, but 1, that's not always around

and 2, that's not always safe depending on a lot of variables.

So instead...

Turn on that air conditioning.

Get him in some shade.

Put a fan on him.

Take any heavy clothing off, have him lie down, relax.

Pop some cold compresses on him.

Like those bags of Mandarin Orange Chicken, you got from Trader Joe's?

Remember.

This is grandpa.

He's worth it.

Put them on his neck, on his armpits, on his groin.

We've got a lot of blood vessels in these areas, it'll cool him down quick.

If you feel like they're safe to drink fluids, and have no swallowing issues,

get him some sports drinks, or water in his system, OK?

Once the ambulance comes, they'll take it from there.

Now, how do we prevent this from happening??

Number one: Don't leave any person or animal in the car with the windows rolled up,

you dip$#*!

Also remember, this is non-exertional or exertional.

Try to stay out of the mosh pit come summertime when you're at the Gorge Amphitheater.

OK?

Exercising heavily out in the beating sun.

I mean, I know you've got goals, but honestly.

No one cares how many steps you got in today.

But you.

Quit telling me.

I'm serious, I don't care.

Besides you could say like 4,000 or 600,000, I really don't know.

I say good job.

OK. The point is it ain't worth it.

Remember, it's not just the elderly that are vulnerable to heat stroke.

It can happen to any age, and any medications you may take, may put you at a higher risk

of this happening.

Wear light clothing that fits loose.

If I could live in boxer briefs and flip-flops, I would.

But apparently, my local bank doesn't think it's appropriate.

So follow the rules, just follow them loosely.

Drink plenty of fluids during extra hot days,

and have the common sense to not stay out in the blistering heat, all f@#*% day.

Are you with me?

Peace!

For more infomation >> HEAT STROKE 🔥(Sun Stroke): TOO HOT to BEAR!! - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

New "Na dobre i na złe" odcinek 727. Bart każe Molendzie odczepić się od Julki! Postanowi walczyć o - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> New "Na dobre i na złe" odcinek 727. Bart każe Molendzie odczepić się od Julki! Postanowi walczyć o - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

1st day in Mexico - MC Cherokee Motorcycle Meet - Epic Ride 2018 - S04E12 - Good Motorcycle Morning - Duration: 15:34.

Good motorcycle morning

Today, we're going to Mexico, bom, bom, bom bompa

Good motorcycle morning, hahaha

Epic Ride 2018

I'm going to Mexico, I'm a little nervous. I should be fine a little nervous just be fine

Good morning. Good morning

Good morning

Going fishing putting in their boats. Going fishing. Boat is floating away they better hurry up.

It's gonna take an hour to go 26 miles, that is crazy. Yesterday

It took me 30 minutes to go four miles to drop off that food

You know I've been riding around in this city for two days

Seeing the Mexican flag once but it doesn't feel like I'm next to Mexico

I mean, it feels definitely more Mexican in this town than most other towns

I've been to on this trip, but you know, it's not like Mexico's right there

But Mexico right there, we will see in just a moment about 1.6 miles

I didn't eat anything because I know I'd feel sick

I already feel sick. I drunk some water and I feel a little sick.

Oh, nerves.

I'm should be fine, you know everybody just

Puts the fear monger into you. I guess I don't know. I'll be fine

Everything's scary until you do it everybody who's told me how scary it is, hasn't done it

That's a fact. Freeway ends in three-quarters of a mile

They look like they know where they're going. Doesn't say whether to stop or to go

Good Morning, Thank you.

Okay, Mexico

Here we go, I'm in Mexico

Well, I paid the thing to get into Mexico

Going the other way is not so quick

It's the Rio Grande over there

Let's see

Nothing to declare. Good-nes gracious.

What does that mean

It looks like they're building a new entrance there. Oh boys...We're in Mexico now

That wasn't so bad

Gettin lost in Mexico

Gettin lost in Mexico. Gettin lost in Mexico

18:30. I got 1840 in the

exchange rate in the

Laredo, that's not bad.

I don't feel near as nervous now. I feel much better.

Trying to get used to all the traffic signs what they mean

I mean, I know what they mean if I stop and read them I know what they mean

But I need to be able to glance and see you know, cuz too much information. That truck just did a turn around, that bothers me a little bit.

Curva Peligrosa, It says dangerous curve. I'll be the judge of that.

I get that I get to the customs(Aduana) at 8:45. It says I'm going to get there at 8 o'clock, that's cool

Desmunya su Velocidad means Slow down.

Cha! Bus come, I gotta get a mirror, that bus came out of nowhere!

Meet her so like feet this is all right

Meters oh my goodness. We're gonna switch them the metric system

a girl came in with a submachine newsy

so it's a mix between listening to Google Maps, which is not very for specific when it's offline here in Mexico and

Looking at the sign so I think I'm going home to break

weed

Dinos adios what?

The license plate for qwali let's se

Tiene the Dinos adios really the dinosaurs I said left but it's not real clear where left is so I just follow the other cars

It all work out

British love 60 kilometers an hour is less than 40 mile an hour

That are like dear Viggo

I can drill the back of the u-turn

Mexico

One of the s number boy no necesito reasoning also known as e-2 visa para meaning ELISA

They okay cigar meadow tengo la la la permiso in Doha pero tengo que cicadas ha ha ha

Yeah only

Super frustrated Wow

Wow

Luna pregunta yo necesito air a la entrada de Mexico a few moments later

Ha ha ha we're um, we're gonna president. Yeah

Well so far

I've only had help from the Mexican people and being robbed by the Mexican government. That's all

Time to go Papa, Papa Papa

This is 2 ways right? Thanks. Oh, ok. So now I'm legal motorcycles legal. Let's go

And I'm about well when I get there I'll be about an hour early so

We're doing okay

I've already spent

750 pesos and I haven't even made it into a gas station yet

Monday no say don't know say

No see India doesn't know, you know say to understand

Crazy them hasta Karolina, ha ha. Where's the corn Ibaka?

Later that same evening

Spicy dress and the doctor in

You laugh fucking kidding thing it dies it

pretty girls wanna teach to play

No, you do is make mom

Be home by 11:00

Fuli

At all

For you to carry

But it's not gonna last

For the grade

Okay here I am at the third anniversary of

the Cherokee MC Cherokee Club

Let's do one less ride through before we go out there

Are there are groups all over here from all over South tu crois Gila

You got live music live music

We're here

We're here are the Cherokees

And they got more and more groups all through here from all over Bahia and as Mexico, it's pretty cool

Yeah

Wow, what a day guys. What a day first day in Mexico

What do I say? It was a breeze going through the border?

It was a mistake going through the border

I mean when I got to the

Vehicle inspection about 25 kilometers in they turned me around sent me back to the border for my personal visa

And then they charge me double for that. So that wasn't good but besides that

Once I got in once I got here to saw to you. I mean the roads were fine. The the drive was fine. I

Made it. I don't have any

You know data connection on my phone or anything like that, but I made it here. Okay

with my downloaded maps and

And I was just a I was unprepared for the the size of this little motorcycle rally set

What's happening right now even toward the hotel

that's why I decided to stay at this hotel because this this rally was happening but B, I

have

really humbly underestimated

the the capacity of generosity and welcoming that that the the

Motor Club Cherokees has shown me and also just all these bikers that do not know me from Adam and

It's just wow, so welcoming. I mean a couple guys

A guy definitely bought me dinner another guy tried to buy me dinner, and I got tried to buy me drinks

They just everyone they just from all over and these are some some hardcore bikers guys and and

It's just been a really good day. A really good day my first day in Mexico and a pretty darn epic day, too. So

That's why we call this epic ride. Thank you so much for joining me. Have a good day Google under side. Good morning

Especially dress and the dog that's good for a minute

For more infomation >> 1st day in Mexico - MC Cherokee Motorcycle Meet - Epic Ride 2018 - S04E12 - Good Motorcycle Morning - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY FAMILY VLOG (in Saskatchewan!) - Duration: 9:32.

(Christmas music)

- [Alexis] Show me.

Holy crap!

- That was a classic Capsela move.

- [Alasdair] Years of spit-- - Yeah.

(motor churning) (laughter)

- [Alexis] Oh, those are the best wrapping things

I've ever seen! - [Alison] Thank you.

- Oh, the chips, you say?

Is this a roll of pennies?

(laughter)

- Have to wait 'til Christmas.

- This is to...

We don't actually know,

so we're just gonna put it under the tree.

- [Alison] It's for you!

- Really, this is for me?

Aww, it feels like socks!

Who's this for?

- [Alison] For you!

- Aww!

And this?

- [Alison] It's for you!

- You got me three gifts?

- [Alison] There's...

Some of them are just--

- I only got you one and half!

- Have we ever told you about punch and bounce?

- Punch and bounce.

- Yeah.

Punch and bounce, you do in a hotel room with two beds.

Bounce the orange, and then you punch it

to your teammate.

So, like this.

- I see, on the other bed. - Yeah.

- What is it?

- It's an orange.

- I see that it's orange.

Oh, it is 'an' orange.

Okay.

(Christmas music with bells)

- [Alexis] How much wood is this?

- Um...

- [Alexis] A cord?

Half a cord, a quarter cord?

- Probably a cord.

- [Alexis] Half a cord?

- Probably two half-cords.

Like maybe three-quarters of a cord.

Three-quarter cord.

(laughter)

(crunching squeaky snow)

(Christmas music)

(record scratch)

- Goddammit, we didn't put them in.

- [Alexis] Oh, dammit.

The p...

The p-shirt.

(laughter)

I use that to wipe up the pee that I spilt on the van.

- [Alasdair] Oh dear.

- [Alexis] Yeah, but that's okay.

- It was a very small amount.

- [Alexis] Hey look, there's gluten-free bread here!

- Oh great.

- [Alexis] What'd you find, Al?

- This is fucked.

(laughter)

- [Alexis] Did somebody forget her mitts?

(laughter)

- Or did I?

(coughing)

(car door slamming shut)

- [Alexis] Ooh, that's a nice birch tree.

Oh my gosh!

- Hi, this is my puppy.

- [Alexis] Oh my!

Look at this face.

- [Mia] Isn't she sweet?

(puppy slurping)

- [Alexis] Wow!

Oh, it's so pretty.

- This little man, with the beard?

(investigative music)

So just that's his head, circled.

And that's his beard.

- [Alexis] Kind of looks like a ball sack.

(Christmas music)

(dramatic beat) (laughter)

Are you a Christmas puppy?

Are you a Christmas puppy?

Yes you are!

Are you gonna go pee?

Are you gonna go pee-pee?

- [Alison] Okay, so we're gonna eat

and we're gonna come back and decorate the tree,

if we can.

- [Alexis] (snorting laughter) Oh my gosh.

We're here!

Oh my gosh, we're here.

Whoa.

♪ Dun nu nunu, the spice trail. ♪

(gasps) Smells like a million bucks in here!

(Christmas music)

(positive guitar)

(sad piano)

Goodbye, Spice Trail, I love you so much.

♪ Dun na nana na, Christmas lights! ♪

- [Alison] Here you go, dad.

- [Alexis] I can't get out.

(Christmas music)

- What's up, we're going to church.

- [Alexis] Know how when you're vlogging

it's important to get the arrival shots

so people know that you're transitioning?

- [Alison] Yeah.

- [Alexis] That's what I'm doing.

- [Man] Hi there.

(organ playing loudly)

- [Alexis] Oh my god, hi.

- [Congregation] ♪And the native-- ♪

- In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God--

- Mary said to the angel, "How can this be,

"Since I am a virgin?"

- [Congregation] ♪ Oh yon virgin, mother and child-- ♪

(Christmas music)

- Who's that?

Who's that?

- Hi!

(laughter)

- Just raining so hard.

(laughter)

- Christmas eve!

♪ Santa's coming, Christmas eve! ♪

- It's Christmas eve!

It's Christmas eve!

Oh, goodnight!

Oh, it's the morning.

(footsteps down hall)

- [Alexis] Good morning, it's Christmas!

(Christmas music)

(stretching squeals)

- [Alison] Punch.

- Punch!

It's Christmas.

Holy crap, Santa is here.

(Christmas music)

- [Alexis] I think they are spiralizers, weren't they?

- No, spiralizers are what you make zucchini pastas with.

(ditty on small pipe)

- [Brett] This is the only piece I know for sure.

These two.

- I'm guessing, but I think this is going to take...

- Yes! (applauds)

(dramatic piano)

- I think she just keeps getting better at it.

- Yeah, I agree.

- -- church last night?

- Yes, we went to church last night.

- So what are you going to do next today?

- Well we opened our stockings,

and now we're going to open presents soon.

(record scratch)

- It's 11:30am and I haven't opened a gift.

(slurping)

I ask you why.

(slurping more loudly)

(melancholy piano)

(laughter)

- This is gluten, being stuffed into a dead bird.

- [Alexis] PS, this is Kath, my cooking inspiration.

She is the reason why I used to have a kitchen like this.

And she's stuffing gluten into a turkey's butt.

- Okay, does anyone know who this is for?

How about these ones?

These are pretty.

Is this--

- [Alasdair] That's for you!

- [Alexis] Those are for you!

That's for you, Kath!

- [Alison] That's my stack to you.

- [Kath] Hottest novel in the Canadian legal community.

- [Alexis] What'd you get, Alasdair?

- It's a unicorn calender!

- [Alexis] I love what you did with your shirt!

- Did I button it wrong?

- [Alexis] No, you buttoned it right!

(Christmas music)

- [Alasdair] In the kitchen, you'll find

two styles of egg-making.

You have chicken eggs, care of Kath.

And then on this side you have the vegan eggs.

A much more complicated preparation.

- Gonna be fun!

- [Alasdair] But an equally as precious chef!

- Oh shit, I got yolk on that one!

Oh well.

Get your toast, everyone!

(calm music)

Did he like it?

- [Alison] He loved it.

- Yeah?

- [Alison] He said, "An egg!".

- [Alasdair] Delicious.

- [Alexis] Oh, I'm so glad.

- [Alison] Who's winning?

How's it going?

- I'm getting beat bad.

(reggae in background)

- [Alexis] Oh, what magic is this?

- [Man] Gluten-free.

- [Alexis] That's my stuffing!

- [Man] Vegetarian.

- [Alexis] Aw yeah!

(calm music)

(crickets)

- Oh damn.

How long does it have to last?

- Two minutes.

- Okay.

- Does anybody have a timer?

We've been doing it one minute 15 seconds.

- Oh my god.

(laughter)

That's all I can do.

(calm music)

For more infomation >> CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY FAMILY VLOG (in Saskatchewan!) - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

New "M jak miłość" odcinek 1411. Wizyta u rodziców Julki, kłótnia i namiętny seks na przeprosiny! - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> New "M jak miłość" odcinek 1411. Wizyta u rodziców Julki, kłótnia i namiętny seks na przeprosiny! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

曾志伟出车祸,网友不关心反倒调侃:蓝洁瑛的报应来了! - Duration: 18:26.

For more infomation >> 曾志伟出车祸,网友不关心反倒调侃:蓝洁瑛的报应来了! - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

Unbelievable Catch After a Typhoon! (Fish Trap, Vietnam) - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Unbelievable Catch After a Typhoon! (Fish Trap, Vietnam) - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

根本不科學...隋棠產後6天亮相聖誕趴,全身照模樣曝光,讓網友每個都看傻眼! - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> 根本不科學...隋棠產後6天亮相聖誕趴,全身照模樣曝光,讓網友每個都看傻眼! - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

(eng sub cc) Dylan's Crying scene troubles the inn ep 11 extra cuts - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> (eng sub cc) Dylan's Crying scene troubles the inn ep 11 extra cuts - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to create a Facebook page for your business - Step by step tutorial (updated) - Duration: 23:15.

For more infomation >> How to create a Facebook page for your business - Step by step tutorial (updated) - Duration: 23:15.

-------------------------------------------

What Ramsey has previously said about playing abroad amid PSG and Juventus links - Duration: 2:50.

  Aaron Ramsey is poised to leave Arsenal at some point in 2019, but his destination is very much still up for debate

 Following the north London's shock decision to withdraw from contract talks with the Wales international in the autumn, his future has been widely speculated as he becomes a free agent at the end of the season

  This month has already seen Ramsey linked with a move to Juventus - the uncrowned kings of the free transfer - whilst reports in France claim PSG are also interested and are keen on reaching an agreement with Arsenal in the January transfer window

 The 28-year-old did state a couple of months ago that it's his intention to see out the remaining five months on his deal at the Emirates Stadium rather than leave mid-season

  Whether Ramsey does leave next month still remains to be seen, but judging by previous comments it would appear that he's keen to test himself in another country

 Before impressing for Wales at Euro 2016 there was talk of a move to Barcelona and the midfielder didn't shy away from his admiration of Spanish football

  "Barca plays very good football and Arsenal want to do the same," he told MARCA

"I've said it once: I would love to someday play in La Liga, at one of the greats

 "I see their league each week. It suits my style. Maybe I will someday, who knows what will happen in the future?"   Given that Ramsey's comments were about La Liga it will leave the door open for Barcelona, Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid to make a move should they wish

 Under FIFA's rules clubs from abroad can open talks with players coming to the end of their contracts in the summer of 2019 from January 1, meaning he can sign a pre-contract agreement with a European giant as early as next month

  Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> What Ramsey has previously said about playing abroad amid PSG and Juventus links - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to Search Page Breaks and Section Breaks in Word - Duration: 1:10.

if you have included a lot of page breaks or section breaks in your Word

document but wanted to review their locations

once again you could see that the effort is a manual one by enabling this

paragraph marks icon to see all the breaks in your document one by one this

is a time-consuming process but fortunately there is an easier way to

find all of the section breaks and your page breaks using the find command

here's how to do that click on this tiny arrow and select advanced find then

click on this more button and click on special button to choose manual page

break or section break I'm going to choose section break for now and click

on the find next button to reveal all my section breaks the same way you can also

repeat the same steps to select manual page break to reveal all your page

breaks in the document I hope you like this video if yes please hit on the

like button subscribe for more tech solutions for your everyday problems and

don't forget to ring that notification bell icon so you will know whenever

there is a new tech tip video uploaded thanks for watching and I'll see you

again in my next video

No comments:

Post a Comment