Sunday, November 19, 2017

Youtube daily report w Nov 20 2017

Hi! How are you?

Hi! This is Thor

He's scheduled for 3:30 pm

Hey, Thor!

You must be Juliana! Or is she Julina?

It's me, I'm Juliana anda she's Gabi.

Hey, Gabi!

Hello little guy! Everything ok?

André, ok, you can leave him here

Ok, shower, right?

Does 1pm work for you?

Yes, it's good

I'll put him in the line right now, this way he'll be ready on time

And this is the best way to do it

What does it do?

Sorry?

What is this?

It's a Japanese technique of canine pressurizing, it's very simple

We put him here, so he'll get in the line

I's very quick. He'll get ready

It's a new technique called canine pressurizing

Are you crazy?

I don't think he can breathe in there

No, no, he's fine. There's a plasma here and he gets pressurised

Stop it, man! My dog is in there!

Relax, it's ok. Let me show you

It's a technique of canine pressurizing

Oh my god!

Relax, it's ok. It's a normal reaction, but let me show you

No! I want my dog! Stop it

Let me show you how it works

No! Stop it!

Be cool. Let me show you, she's ok

It's a japanese technique, ok?

You killed my dog!

No, not at all. She'll be fine, you'll see

Please

I'm serious, man

Let me show you. He'll be fine, he stays here in this plasma with all the vitamins e nutrients to stay pressurized

No, no, i want my dog! where is it?

Relax, ma'am

No, i want my dog! Whare is it?

Your dog is here, he's just pressurized. There's this japanese plasma, it's a japanese technique

Be cool, it's a japanese technique to store dogs. We don't have much space here in the store. She'll get in the line right now

André, here we have all the dogs scheduled for the day

I have other dogs storaged and from here they go to the bath. He'll be back very quick

No, give me my dog, i'm leaving

Be cool, André

Some are ready, some are not

I don't care. I want my dog back

Relax, ma'am, be cool. I'll bring Thor back so you can see he's fine, ok?

I want my dog!

The first time is usually like this. Relax

Let me show you, just a minute. Wait.

I'm going to depressurise him again to show you he's fine

The first time is usually like this. It's ok

Look who's waiting here all worried

Hey, cutie!

See, you don't need to worry. She's fine, relax. All in one piece

Hey, Thor! Come here

Take him. But bring him back for the bath! These people don't understand technology! It's japanese technology, look!

Hello! How are you?

I'm great, thanks!

Everything ok?

Hi! I'm Sandrine, I'm here to bring Lola

Sandrine? Let me see... 11 am, right?

Hey!

Do you need anything from me?

No, it's all good

Just a minute. I'm going to put him in the line. It's a japanese technique to pressurize dogs, let me show you

This way I can garantee he'll be ready on time

I'll put him in the line

You'll close him there?

It's a japanese technique of canine pressurizing

It's very simple. We pressurize him, see?

We pressurize...

Are you mad?

Be cool, he's fine

Are you crazy?

Relax!

Take her out!

Relax! I'll do it now!

Now we pressurize...

No, wait! She's there!

Yes, yes, that's the point.We are pressurizing Lola

Are you crazy?

Easy, easy, i'll take her out!

Wait, just a minute!

Give me my dog!

Daniel, right? I know nothing about dogs! I'm the professional

Take her out!

I'll do it now, chill!

Take her out!

They stay in this plasma

Oh my god! What is this?

It's a japanese plasma!It has all the nutrients he needs! Tell your friend we are taking good care of him

She stays pressurized here, let me explain. The first time is always like this, it's ok

No, I don't want explanations

This is a plasma with all the nutrients...

I don't want an explanation, man! where is my dog?

Where's Lola?

Lola is here! This is Lola. She's pressurized with all the nutrients she needs

Let me show you

They all stay here, in a minute someone will come to pick him up. He's second in line. There's only one befone Juninho

Here we have all the dogs that came today. I'll put Lola here

No, let me see my dog!

Is it your first time? The first time is always like this

They usually ask me to show first timers how the process works.This way you can see she's fine

At first people think it's weird.

It's very simple. Now I'll depressurise Juninho

Just to show you that she's fine, see?

Pay attenttion!

Hey, Dory! See, she's here

Lolinha is fine, see? All good

See, all in one piece!

Give it to me!

Easy, easy! Let me put her here, Daniel! Bring her back

Bring her back, Daniel!

Hey, Daniel!

You know nothing about dogs, Daniel!C'mon!

For more infomation >> Pet Shop Mágico - Magic Pet Prank | Câmeras Escondidas (19/11/17) - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

'CLINIC', la organización creada por obispos que vela por los derechos de inmigrantes en EEUU - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> 'CLINIC', la organización creada por obispos que vela por los derechos de inmigrantes en EEUU - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

5.Quilombola - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 5.Quilombola - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

1 Dinástia - Intro - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 1 Dinástia - Intro - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

3. Resistência - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> 3. Resistência - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

4.Máfia Afrikana - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> 4.Máfia Afrikana - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Master Chef on Crack - Duration: 4:56.

too yummy

delicious, my God.

For more infomation >> Master Chef on Crack - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

¿Por qué Perú es considerado el 'puente aéreo' del narcotráfico en América Latina? - Duration: 8:29.

For more infomation >> ¿Por qué Perú es considerado el 'puente aéreo' del narcotráfico en América Latina? - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo funciona el transporte aéreo de droga en el Triángulo Norte mexicano? - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo funciona el transporte aéreo de droga en el Triángulo Norte mexicano? - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

La misteriosa desaparición de dos jóvenes pilotos que presuntamente trabajaban para el narcotráfico - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> La misteriosa desaparición de dos jóvenes pilotos que presuntamente trabajaban para el narcotráfico - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

ポルシェ、なぜ価値が高まる? 911 RやRS、GTシリーズを例に - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> ポルシェ、なぜ価値が高まる? 911 RやRS、GTシリーズを例に - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

TOEICスコアアップに役立つ単語暗記  No.286【dispatch】 - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> TOEICスコアアップに役立つ単語暗記  No.286【dispatch】 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 DIG-T 115PK Acenta Cruise/Climate - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 DIG-T 115PK Acenta Cruise/Climate - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Hyundai Sonata Review | Edmunds - Duration: 9:21.

SPEAKER 1: Every six or seven years

a manufacturer will completely redesign one of the models.

Halfway between that time however they do something

called a mid-cycle refresh, which

brings us to this-- the 2018 Hyundai Sonata.

So the biggest change for 2018 is in the grill.

They got away from that hexagonal grill

that everybody else is doing, and they

went with this tapered, more graceful interpretation.

One thing I really like though is they

got rid of that strange awkward blockout for the radar cruise

control.

Now it's just behind the badge.

On the side here we have LED headlights with this top trim.

And they're also adaptive, so they'll shine the light right

through the curves for you.

One thing I like too is they have this chrome trim

that starts from the top and goes

all the way to the back and curves

right back around to the front.

There's not a whole lot going on back here,

but there's nothing to really hate either.

I have to say, I like it.

This is the 2.0t Limited Sonata--

the top trim.

You can't get more expensive than this.

I like this engine.

It's 245 horsepower, 2.0 liter, turbocharged 4-cylinder mated

with an 8-speed automatic transmission.

It's got enough response.

It's got plenty of power for most drivers.

And it's smooth.

So on the bottom end, you have a 2.4 liter naturally aspirated

4-cylinder-- makes 185 horsepower.

That's a big difference from the 245

you get with this power unit.

There's also an eco-engine, which

is an 1.6 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder.

Makes a little bit less horsepower, but makes

more torque so it should be as easy to drive as the base

engine.

The key is it gets a little bit better fuel economy.

This one here gets 26 miles per gallon combined versus the base

engine, which gets 28 to 29, and then the eco

jumps up to about 31 miles per gallon combined.

So my choice is obviously the 2.0T.

Odds are most shoppers are going to be looking towards the base

engine, which is the 2.4 liter.

Now that should have adequate power,

but it's not going to impress you.

Honestly I'd say take your time on a test drive

to see if it meets your expectations.

On the road the Hyundai Sonata feels really good.

The suspension-- it smooths over everything.

You don't get any residual bumps after you hit something.

On the highway, it passes other cars with ease.

Stopping short of calling it fun to drive or sporty--

far more capable than most drivers will need.

As tested this is 33 grand, which

is at the top end for mid-sized family sedans like this.

One thing that I am impressed with

is the adaptive cruise control that comes with this model.

I'll just turn it on here.

Set it just slightly above the speed limit,

because we're in LA.

Visibility is right about what you'd

expect for almost any mid-sized family sedan nowadays.

The A pillar here--

it's a little thick, but at no point

did I really feel the need to have

to bob my head back and forth to see through a turn.

Rear visibility-- it's pretty typical, too.

You do have a standard rear view camera

to take out any other guesswork.

And in this trim you also have the rear parking sensors so

backing into a tight spot--

not a problem.

No stress.

The engine-- it's fairly quiet.

It doesn't sound like it's being taxed.

Road noise is present pretty much all the time,

but it's never intrusive.

There is a little bit of wind noise on the highway,

but turn up the volume a couple of notches--

not a problem anymore.

So by and large, there's not a lot

I can complain about with the Sonata, at least

in the way it drives.

It's really well managed.

It's a good amount of power from this engine.

I have to say I like it.

As far as the interior is concerned,

it's a lot like the 2017 Hyundai Sonata and that's a good thing.

Everything's well laid out.

It's not trying to be sporty.

It's not bringing in all these weird novelties.

It's just an easy to use, fairly attractive cockpit.

The steering wheel feels great in my hand.

The controls are placed right where I want them.

All the audio stuff on the left side, cruise control and trip

computer stuff on the left.

The stitching feels good.

One thing I do like about the wheel

too is the range of telescoping adjustment, which

means I don't have to sit closer to the wheel

than I'm comfortable with.

A lot of the Japanese sedans--

they don't quite come back far enough for me.

And I'm only 5' 10", so taller drivers

are going to have an even greater problem with this.

As far as infotainment is concerned,

the Limited has a larger 8 inch touchscreen.

I like touchscreens.

I also like the knob controllers.

This works great as a touchscreen.

All the buttons, all the hotspots,

are really well laid out and also

big enough for you to read at a really easy glance.

In addition, you also have Apple CarPlay,

which is probably one of my favorite features

from the last five years or so.

Interior storage-wise we've got two decent size cup

holders here.

A really nice pocket here for your cell phone

holds pretty much any smartphone even the plus-sized iPhones.

Ahead of that, a wireless charging pad.

We're seeing those pop in more and more often

for phones that are so equipped.

The one thing I wish we had was another USB port.

There's only one here, but on each side of it

we do have two 12-volt sockets.

Not as idea but it'll still work.

The center console bin--

it's pretty deep.

You're going to get plenty of stuff in there no problem.

As far as seat comfort is concerned, it's pretty good.

The adjustments on the seat--

they're just enough.

You have a four-way lumbar and there's

quite a good amount of adjustment range on that

as well.

All in all, I like the interior up front here.

I feel like I have plenty of room.

The seats are comfortable for hours on end,

so let's see if that holds true for the backseats.

One thing I realized once I sat down in the back seats

was the immense amount of leg room.

This is the kind of legroom I'd expect out

of the large luxury leaning Hyundai Azera or something.

Now the seat is set up for me up front,

so I'm sitting behind myself and there's just a ton of room

except for up top.

Now my hair is brushing the headliner.

My head's not bumping into it, but, yeah.

I mean I don't have a lot of product in my hair

nor is it a pompadour, but, yeah, I'm

kind of at the limit for headroom back here.

But considering this is a midsize sedan,

it's pretty good.

One thing that you also don't expect

is window shades like that.

That's a nice touch.

Materials quality is actually pretty good back here-- as good

as it was up front.

We have a nice little armrest here.

You have a little tiny cup holder, probably

for Red Bull or something, and two medium

sized ones on the sides.

It's at the right height.

It'd be comfortable back here.

You have one extra USD port back here to keep you charged,

but it's only for charging.

It's not going to plug into the infotainment system.

So, yeah, big points for the space back here.

So there's one feature that's been making

its way into more accessible vehicles

and that's hands-free trunks.

And I really do like them on the whole,

but there are some issues with the system.

So you have to stand back here for a few seconds.

The problem is it doesn't open past that automatically.

So if your arms are full with stuff,

you're going to have to try and lever it in there.

It'd be easier if it just popped all the way open.

But once it is open, that's a big trunk.

It's deep.

It really goes in there far, and it's

scooped out here on the side so you can get several golf

bags back here no problem.

Remote latches there, which means you're either

going to have to crawl in and push it down or push it

down with whatever you're actually trying to haul.

That is an excellent trunk, I have to say.

It's not lined with the best materials, but for the price

it's impressive.

So at the end of the day, I really like the Hyundai Sonata.

I like its style.

I like its interior.

I like the technology and the infotainment,

which pushes itself past the Toyota Camry, which is

one of its primary competitors.

That said, I haven't driven the all new Honda Accord yet

and that has been getting rave reviews.

So my suggestion is stay tuned.

For more information on the Hyundai Sonata

as well as its competition, head over to edmunds.com.

If you want to see more videos like this, hit subscribe.

For more infomation >> 2018 Hyundai Sonata Review | Edmunds - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Why aren't you playing Guild Wars 2?? - Duration: 1:18.

Hey you lazy sack of human excrement! Why aren't you playing Guild Wars?

What?

Why you ask?

Heh heh, my dear friend, there is SO much to explore!

Jungles, Deserts, Mountains..

..Space!

Oh.

Listen. Do you like Super Mario 64?

Oh yeah!

And do you like swords and magic?

Yeah they're cool.

Well combine them and Guild Wars is.. Kinda like that!

They got these platforming obstacles, called Jump Puzzles, scattered throughout the world. They're really fun!

And the combat is.. MMMMMM, so CRISP!

Just uhh.. For your own sake, stay away from the pvp crowd.

Okay.

And with the Path of Fire expansion, you get MOUNTS!

Including..This beautiful baby raptor!

Aw I love you so much!

God bless you.

Uh yeah, this sounds kinda fun. How much is it?

It's..

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FREE.

You just gotta pay for the expansions.

Oh. Then I'll give it a shot!

Great!

Well what are you waiting for?? Go start your adventure!

Okaaaaay!

For more infomation >> Why aren't you playing Guild Wars 2?? - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

'Rosita & Michonne Deviate from the Plan' Sneak Peek Ep. 806 | The Walking Dead - Duration: 1:01.

[Sword clatters]

Rick said stay put.

Just gonna look.

You're still healing. [Sighs]

Get some rest. Get ready for the next fight.

I'll be back soon.

[Engine starts]

[Sighs]

You're still healing.

You were shot.

I was just beat up. I've been shot worse than this.

Drive.

For more infomation >> 'Rosita & Michonne Deviate from the Plan' Sneak Peek Ep. 806 | The Walking Dead - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

'The King, the Widow, and Rick' Next on Ep. 806 | The Walking Dead - Duration: 0:48.

On the next episode of AMC's "The Walking Dead"...

♪♪

Rick: Your choice.

Same thing I wanted before.

A deal.

Or we destroy you.

Maggie: You shouldn't have put us in this position.

We have to end this.

Every option's on the table.

[Walkers growling]

I'm gonna kill him.

Maybe it could be you and me both.

And maybe we don't got to wait so long.

My people will win.

For more video, go to amc.com.

For more infomation >> 'The King, the Widow, and Rick' Next on Ep. 806 | The Walking Dead - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

ALERT: Hillary Makes 'Fox News' Confession, Millions Are Stunned - Duration: 3:18.

Almost a year after the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton is still trying to blame President

Trump for her crushing defeat.

Now she is pointing her finger at Fox News for an entirely different reason.

Hillary Clinton spoke at a Clinton Foundation event in celebration of the 25th anniversary

of Bill Clinton's 1992 election victory.

She started bashing on Fox News and other Conservative networks.

She admitted that if Fox News were around when Bill Clinton first ran, he likely wouldn't

have been elected, according to The Daily Caller.

Clinton tried to explain that politics is corrupt, and that its "immune system has

been impaired because there has been a concerted effort starting with the creation of the Fox

network."

"It [Fox News] wasn't there when Bill first ran, it was one of the reasons he probably

survived," Clinton went on to say.

Her opinion is clear — Conservative media, had it been more prominent in the 1990's

and had much of it not been silenced by the mainstream media, would have stymied her husband's

presidential run.

She went on to say that Fox and other Conservative news networks are "by no means delivering

news."

Clinton went on to say that those stations were taking up a position regardless of facts,

the truth, and evidence.

It all sounds very familiar, as many Americans watched Liberal networks broadcast "news"

that President Trump overfed Japanese Koi fish during his recent Asia trip.

Reporting on stories regardless of facts, truth, and evidence is something liberal news

networks have perfected — especially when it comes to stories about our president.

"I think we've got to stand up regardless of what party regardless of our own ideological

beliefs.

A democracy depends on an informed citizenry that has access to accurate information.

And I will tell you that there is no such thing as an alternative fact it does not exist

in politics or in nature," Clinton continued, seemingly unaware of the irony.

Hillary Clinton spent the rest of the event taking shots at President Trump for various

reasons, including his tweeting habits.

She made sure to never mention the president by name — but she didn't have to for her

audience to get the picture.

When she was talking about her husband, Bill Clinton, and his time in office she said,

"He didn't tweet about it, he got to work about it and he actually got it done."

The crowd went wild.

It's obvious that these sheep would have cheered at anything the former first lady

said, regardless of how nonsensical or downright untruthful it was.

They seemed to have ignored the fact that Twitter wasn't invented until 2006, and

that the smartphones we have today were something you would find in a sci-fi fantasy novel.

It's too bad that Clinton couldn't take some time and reflect how her words illustrate

exactly what her party is doing right now.

There are two options, either the irony eludes her, or she knows and doesn't care — both

are equally troubling coming from someone who wanted to be President of the United States.

For more infomation >> ALERT: Hillary Makes 'Fox News' Confession, Millions Are Stunned - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Jeffrey Tambor Doesn't See How He Can Return To 'Transparent' - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Jeffrey Tambor Doesn't See How He Can Return To 'Transparent' - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

24" Party Pizza Challenge for Two at Venezias in Phoenix | Freak Eating - Duration: 6:21.

that's a big pizza okay thank you very much

big in the party that's all 24 inches right there

Diana shot there welcome to another freak eating

challenge with no fanfare no BS and definitely no Stalin let's get down to

it Venezia is in Phoenix Arizona offers the 24-inch party Pizza challenge if you

and a friend can eat the whole thing in an hour

crust and all you win champion t-shirts and your pictures go up on the wall of

fame the beauty of this two-person challenge is you can make it as easy or

as hard as you want there's no requirement for toppings so you can

strip the pizza down to the cheese or you can load up with ten toppings and

see if you're up to the task this here today is the freak eating debut of my

friend Pablo we went to junior high and high school together but these days we

don't live anywhere near each other we first tackle this pizza challenge

together during my second visit to Phoenix back in 2009 from what I

remember we finished the pizza at about the 30 minute mark

part of what slowed us down was we got an extra side of french fries to go with

the pizza but this time there was none of that shenanigans going on

we were on a mission a tick down as pizza as quickly as we could

Pablo is not a competitive eater or a challenge eater but he's always down for

some cheesy carbo licious pizza taking on a big food challenge with someone who

isn't a competitive eater is interesting because you get to see how much

differently the two of us approach the challenge there's a chance I could have

tackled a 24-inch pizza on my own but honestly it's more fun with a friends

and since Pablo was there for my first vinícius challenge I wanted to see how

much faster we could get it done it is pretty sweet to revisit an old challenge

and see how much you've improved against it

Pablo got close to fullness towards the end so I pushed myself to handle the

remainder we reached the halfway point in a matter of minutes and Pablo was

eating solidly past that halfway mark who was only those last two pieces that

really give him any trouble

and boom goes the dynamite we finished at 1430 to cutting our previous time in

less than half that was an awesome feeling to see how much improvement we

made over our 2009 time we now held the second fastest time at this location if

you enjoyed this video be awesome and smash that like button this was my last

video during my summer trip to Arizona so the next video will be from my drive

back into California and what I ate for breakfast

and hint it was huge until next time stay in school don't do drugs and eat

like a freak

For more infomation >> 24" Party Pizza Challenge for Two at Venezias in Phoenix | Freak Eating - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

[MR. HASHTAG S2] EP3. CAN LOVE BE TRANSLATED? - Duration: 3:20.

MR. HASHTAG

CHAPTER 3 CAN LOVE BE TRANSLATED?

More casual, about phrases and sentences that you can use...

I wonder if she has a boyfriend.

Tae-gu? Tae-gu?

-Yes? -Read the first sentence, please?

Oh, sorry...

"72 seconds is enough for sex..."

-No, "success". -Success.

-"Seccus..." -Success.

-"Sucsex". -Success.

"Se...sex..."

Stay calm and act natural.

"72 seconds is..."

"enough for sex."

#IT'S A GOOD TIME TO TAKE A SEMESTER OFF.

So, as we discussed before...

After that day,

the professor thinks I am an idiot.

Tae-gu? Did you get that?

The midterm assignment will be assigned in groups of two.

This is the worst.

Seul-gi and Tae-gu, you're in the same group.

Try to help Tae-gu out, okay?

Tae-gu, got that?

Come to think of it,

it's not the worst that could happen.

Hi...

Hello.

I think the professor has a misunderstanding.

It's not that my English is bad...

It doesn't matter.

-Well, it's nice to meet you. -For the assignment,

I'll translate it and email it to you.

You just need to write a comment.

-We're not going to work on it together? -It's not that hard anyway.

-Can you give me your email address? -It's powerse...

#I STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

EPISODE 9 BETRAYAL

Do you want to meet next week and wrap up the project?

Okay. I'll see you next week.

Also, you should really change your email address.

Right. Sorry about that.

You don't have to be sorry.

Hey, excuse me?

How can I go to the Future Engineering Center?

This is my chance.

I'll use this chance to change her impression of me.

Okay, can you see that building?

Oh, thank you. Thank you.

By the way, your English sucks.

You should come to my academy.

AS SEEN ON TV

A THREE-MONTH CONVERSATION CLASS WITH RABBI

A THREE-MONTH CONVERSATION CLASS WITH RABBI

A THREE-MONTH CONVERSATION CLASS WITH RABBI

#DO YOU KNOW DDUKBAEGI?

#DDUKBAEGI MEANS HEAD.

This content is ​translated&subtitled​ by the Gyeonggi-do Creator Support Program.

For more infomation >> [MR. HASHTAG S2] EP3. CAN LOVE BE TRANSLATED? - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

'Very Ungrateful!': Trump Wishes He Had Left UCLA Players in Jail Until His Next China Visit - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 'Very Ungrateful!': Trump Wishes He Had Left UCLA Players in Jail Until His Next China Visit - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Tiny Home Staged by Marianne Worlow - Duration: 2:55.

Custom Tiny Home Staged by Marianne Worlow

For more infomation >> Custom Tiny Home Staged by Marianne Worlow - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Disneyland® | Baby Groot Bread Review! 👶🌱 - Duration: 2:09.

YouTube and social media peep this out guys it's Ian K back again with another

one for ya inside California Adventure guys very close to the guardians of the

galaxy ride here with a limited once it's gone it's gone for the day baby

Groot sourdough cheddar take a look at how cool this is super popular here in

California Adventure once this has gone for the day this is gone I don't bake

these they have these delivered here we're actually here early enough this

time to get one of these so let me just try this real fast and give this a shot

Groot it's nothing personal here we go that was pretty tasty I mean

it's sourdough bread with cheddar and some jalapeno on the very top a little

bit of heat and take a look at the olives for the eyes here that is just

really really cool mmm little bit of sizzle on the back end over there

gotta say pretty satisfying and if I had the choice between going with the Mickey

pretzel or the Groot sourdough bread which actually on the receipt it says I

am bread which is kind of cool for $8.50 it's a little pricey I would

still go with this easily guys because of what it is baby Groot here at the

California adventure in Disneyland so there you go guys no rating needed with

this because it is sourdough bread after all there's really nothing special about

it aside from the shape that it is I just wanted to give you guys a fast look

at the jalapeno cheddar sourdough baby groot bread here at California Adventure

really really cool and guys I'm with that we're gonna close this one out

because we're about to jump on the guardians of the galaxy ride right now

as always it's Ian K closing out another episode of peep this out and like I always

say I've got brand new content every single week here on my channel so while

you stay tuned for the next review coming real soon in the meantime I am groot

baby group goin' in how is it

For more infomation >> Disneyland® | Baby Groot Bread Review! 👶🌱 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

「デレステ 4K60fps MV」Trinity Field (3rd Rin / 2nd Nao) [KR/JP Subs] - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> 「デレステ 4K60fps MV」Trinity Field (3rd Rin / 2nd Nao) [KR/JP Subs] - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Next on Episode 4 | Shameless | Season 8 - Duration: 0:50.

Hey.

♪ rock music ♪

Maybe he wants me to know he got clean.

You don't need him, Fiona.

You're a strong, independent woman, just like me.

This sober sex thing -- It's not working for me.

[man] If you gotta, then try no-strings sex.

What can I do to be a better father?

We don't have enough fathers on our PTA car wash.

[Frank] Can't be afraid to get wet.

Find me.

♪ burlesque music ♪

For more infomation >> Next on Episode 4 | Shameless | Season 8 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Colleen Lopez Chrome Diopside and Opal Floral Ring - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Colleen Lopez Chrome Diopside and Opal Floral Ring - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: This Obama Secret Service Agent Just Stated What They Had To Do To Stop Biden From Molesti - Duration: 4:57.

BREAKING: This Obama Secret Service Agent Just Stated What They Had To Do To Stop Biden

From Molesting Women.

The left has already been searching for someone to take President Trump on in 2020, and the

best they can do is pull former Vice President Joe Biden from the closet.

Now, before the liberal media gets too excited in crowning Biden as their ace in the hole,

they have some huge problems to address with this handsy guy.

It has been no secret that Biden has a propensity to touch women, teenage girls, and even children

in inappropriate ways so much so that videos have been compiled documenting it.

The videos and photos are so creepy that many of us have cringed watching Biden touch, kiss,

and appear to grope women in public settings.

And, now, with the "post-Weinstein" moment of #MeToo testimonials all over the internet

and new revelations of politicians and Hollywood actors sexually assaulting victims, Joe Biden

finds himself at the very least in a sexual harassment scandal that could topple the Democrat

party right over.

In a stunning report, a former secret service agent for Joe Biden has stepped forward stating

what they had to do to protect women from Biden molesting them, and of course, the mainstream

media is silent.

Here from The Gateway Pundit:

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims

that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, "We had to cancel the

VP Christmas get together at the Vice President's house because Biden would grope all of our

wives and girlfriend's asses."The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who

were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

"He would mess with every single woman or teen.

It was horrible," the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009

for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend's breast while the couple was taking a photo

with him.

The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step

in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at

night.

"I mean, Stark naked…

Weinstein level stuff," he added.

He said that the men on duty would frequently stand in front of female agents and Navy women

that were present "like a damn guardian."

On some occasions, they would make up reasons to get the women away from where he was.

The agent said he was specifically concerned about women in the Navy.

"They weren't allowed to disobey him at all, but we'd take them away under pretend

auspices," the agent stated.

The official Vice Presidential residence is the Queen Anne style house at One Observatory

Circle in Washington, DC, which is located on the northeast grounds of the U.S. Naval

Observatory.

The property is maintained and cared for by the service branch.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler wrote about Biden's problem with female agents in his

book The First Family Detail.

"Agents say that, whether at the vice president's residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden

has a habit of swimming in his pool nude," Kessler wrote.

"Female Secret Service agents find that offensive."

Our source confirmed this sentiment, adding that "it was especially an issue at his

Delaware house that he would go to every weekend."

"He would only get naked when Jill was absent," he added.

Biden has also long been criticized for his contact with women and girls in photos and

videos and was even referred to as "Creepy Uncle Joe Biden" by the Washington Post.

In a report from the Washington Examiner titled, 'Joe Biden's Woman Touching Habit,'

Byron York wrote that he has a tendency to be "particularly affectionate with women

in business and social situations, like the 2013 Christmas party at which he embraced

reporter Amie Parnes."

The agent also worked under the Bush administration, and added that Vice President Dick Cheney

"never grabbed any butts or breasts."

We have reached out to a Biden spokeswoman for comment but did not receive a response

by time of publishing.

There is no reason at all why this man should be at the top of the Democrat list of potential

candidates for president in 2020 when Biden has been caught groping young children repeatedly.

In fact, the only list that Biden should be on is the list for people heading to prison

for all the women, teenage girls, and children he touched sexually during his lifetime.

The mainstream media and the left have done all they can to try and destroy President

Trump for locker room comments he made over a decade ago, but won't even look at the

visible sexual predators they have in their own party.

Hopefully, President Trump will drain the swamp quickly to get rid of these sick perverts

hiding in Washington D.C. and put them where they belong, which is behind bars for a very

long time.

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: This Obama Secret Service Agent Just Stated What They Had To Do To Stop Biden From Molesti - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Vulnerability and Weakness? | daily sprout 416 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Vulnerability and Weakness? | daily sprout 416 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Amazing Coincidences of All-Time - Duration: 5:36.

Coincidences happen all the time, and that's to be expected.

With so much information being passed around and so many events occurring around the world

every second, there are bound to be isolated incidents of eerie similarity.

However, some coincidences are so amazing and seem so incredibly unlikely, that it's

hard not to wonder if some supernatural force is at work.

With that in mind, let's countdown the top 5 Most Amazing Coincidences of All Time.

Number 5, Michael and Lisa Dick

Michael Dick, a carpenter from the UK, hadn't seen his estranged daughter Lisa for over

ten years and wanted to reestablish contact.

He didn't have her phone number or address, all he knew was that she had moved to Sudbury,

Suffolk.

So he took his other two daughters there to look for her.

Unfortunately, their search came up empty.

That is, until Michael went to the local newspaper, the Suffolk Free Press, and asked for their

help.

The newspaper agreed to run a story about the father's search, and took a picture

of the dad and his two daughters on the streets of Sudbury.

The plan worked.

Lisa saw the photo and the article, and, on the same day the story ran, father and daughter

were reunited.

Then, when Lisa took another look at the photo, she noticed something amazing.

She was in it!

At the exact moment the photographer took the picture, about a dad's search for his

daughter, that he hadn't seen in ten years, the daughter was standing less than 30 yards

away.

Number 4, "Miss Unsinkable" Violet Jessop

In 1910, Violet Jessop started working as a stewardess for the White Star vessel RMS

Olympic.

The Olympic was a luxury ship that was the largest civilian liner at the time.

Jessop was on board in September 1911, when the Olympic collided with the British warship

HMS Hawke.

Luckily, there were no fatalities and despite the damage, the ship was able to make it back

to port without sinking.

Less than seven months later, in April 1912, Jessop got another job as a stewardess and

boarded her next place of employment, the RMS Titanic.

A few days later, the Titanic struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic, and sank a little more

than two hours after the collision.

Amazingly, Jessop survived this ordeal as well.

Then, four years later, in 1916, she was on board the HMHS Britannic, when it sank in

the Aegean Sea due to an unexplained explosion.

The Britannic sank within 55 minutes, killing 30 people.

But not Jessop.

Incredibly, she survived her third ocean liner disaster, earning her the nickname "unsinkable."

Number 3, The Mongol Invasion of Japan

In 1274, the Mongols had already conquered one-fifth of the inhabited world, when Kublai

Khan set his sights on the island nation of Japan.

In November, 20,000 men on 800 ships reached Hakata Bay and a huge naval battle broke out.

The Mongols vastly overpowered the Japanese, and victory, both in that battle and in the

invasion at large, seemed certain.

Just when the Japanese had lost all hope, a deadly hurricane, known as a typhoon in

that region of the world, struck the bay, and destroyed the Mongol fleet.

Khan was furious and immediately began preparing another invasion.

In 1281, he sent 140,000 soldiers, seven times larger than the previous invasion force, to

take Japan.

The fleet once again landed at Hakata Bay, and, incredibly, even though storms in the

bay were very rare, the Mongols were decimated by a typhoon for a second time.

After that, the Mongols never attempted to invade Japan again.

Number 2, Two Dennis the Menace Comics Strips

On March 12, 1951 a comic strip named Dennis the Menace was first published in American

newspapers.

It was a major success, and spawned a hit TV show in 1959 and a hit movie in 1993.

What's incredible is that on the exact same day the comic was first published, another

Dennis the Menace comic strip character was published for the first time in the UK.

This Dennis also became a hit in his home country.

The American character was created by Hank Ketcham and the British character was created

by David Law.

Both men swear they had no knowledge of the other's creation, nor should they have,

since the two characters were first introduced to the public just hours apart.

Number 1, Erskine and Neville Ebbin

In July 1974, 17-year old Neville Ebbin was tragically killed in Hamilton, Bermuda when

his moped collided with a taxi.

One year later, in July 1975, Neville's now-17-year-old brother Erskine was riding

the same moped down the same street when he was also struck and killed by a car.

If that wasn't enough of a coincidence already, the car that struck him was also a taxi…the

same taxi…being driven by the same driver…carrying the same passenger.

Newspapers around the world ran the story, and the public was flabbergasted, many insisting

that the story must be a hoax.

It just goes to show you that in the vastness of the universe, anything is possible.

This has been "The Most Amazing Coincidences of All Time."

Thanks for watching, and don't forget to subscribe for more great videos.

For more infomation >> The Most Amazing Coincidences of All-Time - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 2 Part 1 - EXPLORING TAIPEI - Duration: 10:46.

ok guys i got a curry pastry from baitou market going to try it out

its a dry curry

very savory

uh its actually kind of sweet

you can taste the kumin

and a little bit of meat inside im not sure if its pork or beef

its not bad

next up we have the taro pastry

this one is very flaky

has a taro filling

and its got sticky rice on it

its somewhat dry

ok next up i lied we got a steamed meat bun

i couldnt resist its only $13TWD approx $0.40CAD or something

Thats very flavorful. its got some chives

some meat.

and the bun has a nice crispy layer on the bottom but on the top its steamed

tastes like a asian opa

meat is uh pretty tender

spice is very aromatic

and uh oh you know what there is actually jalapenos in there

its got a little kick to it

and so the bottom is crusted so its got a nice crunch to it

woops, bye!

For more infomation >> Episode 2 Part 1 - EXPLORING TAIPEI - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hyojoo's New York trip_visiting for Macy's campaign - Duration: 6:06.

I just made this subtitle by myself.. There are many wrong expressions definitely!!

I would appreciate it if you guys let me know the wrong expression.

After I bought my life water(there was not any water for drinking in hotel room), I looked around the Time square.

and then I am going back to the hotel

It's so heavy..

It is the day 2

Today is the shooting day, but the call time is very late afternoon so...

shopping

After finished shopping, I'm going back to the accommodation

I got to buy a coke because I only bought a buger at Shake shake burger

But I can't find a convenience store

I came here early morning to find a popular place which is called Dumbo near by Manhattan bridge

Finally I found it

Tada I arrived at the view point

This it Manhattan Bridge

You can reach here from York street subway station

It takes less than 5 mins by Longboard

There are diligent tourists here.

My board is here

I came here alone. There is no-one who takes a photo or video for me

Too bad

I am gonna try to take a photo and video by myself with my GoPro and cell phone

This is Brooklyn bridge

My initial plan is that after take a rest here and then I would like to pass the bridge riding a board

Chilling

No comments:

Post a Comment