Sunday, November 19, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 20 2017

heeeee!Honey, let's leave here.

Let's leave here quickly.

There are too many stupid kids here.

Do not forget to subscribe, if you liked it of course.

Even if you did not like, make your criticisms in the comments area.

But avoid big words like … or …

And then SUBSCRIBE !!

For more infomation >> Quittons ici - LA BLAGUE DU JOUR (ESSAYEZ DE NE PAS RIRE!) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Abstract Painting Acrylics | using brush, knife and modeling paste | Science | John Beckley - Duration: 4:23.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it remember to like this video to encourage me

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an painter abstract I have created

a DVD called the secrets of abstract painting to help you.

And best off, you can get this DVD for free!

It's in the description below the video!

See you soon ;)

For more infomation >> Abstract Painting Acrylics | using brush, knife and modeling paste | Science | John Beckley - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

A Rufián pueden quedarle dos telediarios en el Congreso de los Diputados por payaso - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> A Rufián pueden quedarle dos telediarios en el Congreso de los Diputados por payaso - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Clown Bob | Construction vehicles Excavator & Truck Live in Road Construction Video for kids - Duration: 2:40.

Hi Kids,

Today Funny Clown Bob will present you a live video with Construction vehicles.

In this video for kids you will learn construction vehicles Excavator and Truck in road construction video for kids.

Do not forget to subscribe under the video and like it

Click on the picture to see other funny videos

For more infomation >> Funny Clown Bob | Construction vehicles Excavator & Truck Live in Road Construction Video for kids - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sendero Las Buitreras. Carcabuey, Córdoba - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Sendero Las Buitreras. Carcabuey, Córdoba - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Citas de lunes #9. Sergio Ramírez - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Citas de lunes #9. Sergio Ramírez - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

El águila blanca/Belyy oryol /1928, Rusia) Yakov Protazanov. - Duration: 1:07:45.

For more infomation >> El águila blanca/Belyy oryol /1928, Rusia) Yakov Protazanov. - Duration: 1:07:45.

-------------------------------------------

Stylish A line Dress Cutting Simple & Easy Method - Cutting Tutorial - Duration: 12:42.

For more infomation >> Stylish A line Dress Cutting Simple & Easy Method - Cutting Tutorial - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

Fuerte terremoto de magnitud 7,0 y alerta de tsunami en el sudoeste del océano Pacífico - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Fuerte terremoto de magnitud 7,0 y alerta de tsunami en el sudoeste del océano Pacífico - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Sálvame: Toño Sanchís abucheado en un plató de televisión - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Sálvame: Toño Sanchís abucheado en un plató de televisión - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Fierce Deity builds Tarrey Town | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 17:00.

For more infomation >> Fierce Deity builds Tarrey Town | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 17:00.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সারাদেশের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ২০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 22:51.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদেশের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ২০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 22:51.

-------------------------------------------

Side Effects Of Sonth Powder | Sonth Ke Side Effect | सोंठ के नुकसान - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Side Effects Of Sonth Powder | Sonth Ke Side Effect | सोंठ के नुकसान - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

F1 2017 TREL R03 Bahreyn GP - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> F1 2017 TREL R03 Bahreyn GP - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

HD Footage Футаж Фон для видеомонтажа Красавица русская бродит зима - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> HD Footage Футаж Фон для видеомонтажа Красавица русская бродит зима - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

I'm rejoicing night and day (내가 매일 기쁘게, 191장) - Hwang Eun Hye(황은혜) - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> I'm rejoicing night and day (내가 매일 기쁘게, 191장) - Hwang Eun Hye(황은혜) - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Deal (NAV./Airco/15''LMV) - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Deal (NAV./Airco/15''LMV) - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Weight Loss Home Remedies | Lose Weight Fast - Duration: 2:45.

weight loss diet plan for two weeks this diet plan is unique which you don't have

to give up all carbs and fats to lose weight this diet plan emphasize on

high-fiber foods to Cub Touring's and keep the extra pounds and BAE all your

life this plan is flexible for everyone and

can be followed as long as you want quick one weight loss diet early morning

1 Apple plus 3 to 4 so good almonds breakfast - egg omelets with the -

whole-grain bread slices or a whole plate of vegetables salad + 1 glass of

vegetable juice of your choice mid-morning for walnuts and - dates or

fruit of your choice free lunch one plate of preferred salad

with the vinegar dressing lunch - multigrain roti +1 bowel brown rice plus

one ball dal and one bowel low fat curd mid-evening mint tea mixed with honey

snack one ball sprouts bell dinner one bound rice with chicken curry +1 bowel

low fat curd or two multigrain wrote his plus fruit salad for dinner

four to five pieces of nuts or one glass warm low fat milk weight to weight loss

diet early morning 10 ml wheatgrass juice plus three to four walnuts

breakfast one bowel mix fruits flax seeds and oats forage or one vowel brown

rice with pulses + or Glasgow Coma juice mid-morning

one glass protein shake with milk free lunch 1 bowel mindstrong soup with more

veggies and less pasta lunch - multigrain roti plus one ball vegetable

curry or one ball brown rice plus one ball mixed vegetable salad snack one

fruit of your choice + 1 cup green tea dinner 1 bowel brown rice with 1 bowel

vegetable or chicken curry + 1 bowl salad of choice or 2 multigrain roti

plus one ball mixed pulses curry + 4 fish curry + 1 ball curd toasted Gina

one glass of warm milk and I to work out also plays a major role in weight loss

set your workout time after or before early morning died while following these

14 day weight loss diet plan thank you for watching this video like and

subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Easy Weight Loss Home Remedies | Lose Weight Fast - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

La ludoteca #43 - Clans of Caledonia Tutorial - Duration: 16:54.

For more infomation >> La ludoteca #43 - Clans of Caledonia Tutorial - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

how to get free robux on roblox ❗ roblox free robux ❗ how to get free robux on roblox 2017 💯 - Duration: 4:59.

how to get free robux on roblox ❗ roblox free robux ❗ how to get free robux on roblox 2017 💯

how to get free robux on roblox ❗ roblox free robux ❗ how to get free robux on roblox 2017 💯

how to get free robux on roblox ❗ roblox free robux ❗ how to get free robux on roblox 2017 💯

For more infomation >> how to get free robux on roblox ❗ roblox free robux ❗ how to get free robux on roblox 2017 💯 - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Prismo - Too Close (Lyric / Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:22.

📝 Prismo - Too Close Lyrics

You know I'm not one to break promises I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe

At the end of it all you're still my best friend

But there's something inside that I need to release

Which way is right, which way is wrong How do I say that I need to move on

I know that we're heading separate ways

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

There is nothing I can really say I can lie no more, I can hide no more

Got to be true to myself And it feels like I am just too close to love

you So I'll be on my way

You've given me more than I can return Yet there's oh so much that you deserve

There's nothing to say, nothing to do I've nothing to give, I must live without

you I know that we're heading separate ways

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

There is nothing I can really say I can lie no more

I can hide no more Got to be true to myself

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

So I'll be on my way

Too Close Too Close

Too Close Too Close

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

So I'll be on my way

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

There is nothing I can really say I can lie no more

I can hide no more Got to be true to myself

And it feels like I am just too close to love you

So I'll be on my way

For more infomation >> Prismo - Too Close (Lyric / Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Statens vegvesen - Sjefsingeniør Bob Hamel om VegLCA - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Statens vegvesen - Sjefsingeniør Bob Hamel om VegLCA - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Service Design med Pontus Wärnestål - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Service Design med Pontus Wärnestål - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Beginners Weight Loss Tips (Fat Loss) - Duration: 4:04.

what's up guys it's Matt from Macro lean and in this video I'm going to be

talking about weight loss tips for beginners. If you're at the beginning of

your weight loss/ fat loss journey and you don't know where to start

these three tips are going to show you the path to take. I've got your back

so let's get into it! Tip number one is addressing your

nutrition. This comes first in any weight loss/ fat loss goal or changing your body

composition in any way, we have to look at the calories and we need to start

tracking our food to see what's going on. It's like budgeting! If you have to save for

a house you would have to look at you're in goings and outgoings, to see what's

going on with your bank account. And it's the same with calories coming in and

coming out. We need to check your finances when you're saving for a big

thing like a house deposit and we need to check the health finances when we're

trying to lose body fat and change our body for the better.

so I would advise downloading the app MyFitnessPal or if you want to go old

school? Just writing stuff down and seeing what you're eating. From there we

can see how much food we need to maintain our current composition, our

current weight, our current body fat percentage and we can adjust into a

calorie deficit. Before we start getting confused about calorie deficits,

maintenance numbers and calorie surpluses. Start tracking your food just to get the

feel, the idea of what it feels like to see what you're eating. Start looking at

food labels and looking at the calories, the proteins, the fats, the carbs, the

macronutrients and becoming more familiar with nutrition. With nutrition

numbers, with nutrition info as a whole. Once you've become more familiar with

that, then you need to place yourself into a calorie deficit. That means

consuming less calories than your body currently needs to maintain its current

composition. When you do that with a good amount of protein you will start losing

fat consistently.

Second tip is super simple and super boring, and it's getting hydrated.

I advise women to be drinking about two to three liters of water a day, and guys

about three to four liters of water a day.

why??? because when you're hydrated your body works better. Your cells are plump

and full and they can pass around vitamins, micronutrients, minerals and they can do

their job better. Better functionality! so many times people ask me "Matt how do I

drink more water???" Guess what?? You get a bottle of water, you get a glass water

and you start glugging early in the morning and you keep drinking until you

hit your quota for the day. Being hydrated helps with everything, it helps

with digestion, it helps with detoxing. Every waste product that leaves the body

does so via water. Drink more water yo!! This will help with better functionality

and in turn it will help with fat loss and weight loss!

The third and final tip is full-body workouts if you are starting your weight

loss and fat loss journey and you're going in the gym and doing stuff like

bicep curls or you're doing ABS you are spinning your wheels. So many times

I see people in the gym who are heavily overweight and they're wasting their

time . You want to get in the gym, get the biggest bang for your buck and get the

fuck out! So what do you do? Well do stuff like squats, deadlifts,

push-ups, pulling exercises like rows or lat

pull-downs. Stuff that is working a multitude of muscle groups. These are compound

exercises. You want to be doing full-body routines three to four times a week in

conjunction with a calorie deficit and drinking lots of water. If you do that

with consistency and you're a beginner you are going to see progress. You're

gonna see crazy progress if you've been eating the wrong kind of foods,

overeating you haven't been moving, you've been sedentary. If you start

implementing all these three things into your life you're going to see progress

very very fast. That's my three top tips to lose weight, to lose fat as a beginner.

I hope you enjoyed that video if you did hit the like, hit the subscribe, and a

catch your laters :)

For more infomation >> Beginners Weight Loss Tips (Fat Loss) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Chairman's Ear - trailer of episode 26 - Duration: 0:42.

So, where are we going boss?

To the Presidential Palace

One moment

Do you remember the street name?

Krakowskie Przedmiescie

Ulala...

Isn't that Marek? Pull over!

You missed him. Stop. Back up

Let's back up

Please be so kind and lower your head

Fuck!

Premieres on Thusday onn YouTube

Watch now on showmax.com

For more infomation >> The Chairman's Ear - trailer of episode 26 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Fierce Deity builds Tarrey Town | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 17:00.

For more infomation >> Fierce Deity builds Tarrey Town | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 17:00.

-------------------------------------------

8 remedios naturales para aclarar las manos - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> 8 remedios naturales para aclarar las manos - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

"황금길 내 인생"..신혜선X이태환, 절친 케미 폭발 - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> "황금길 내 인생"..신혜선X이태환, 절친 케미 폭발 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

방탄소년단 "AMA 공연, 꿈만 같다..한국어 음악 선보여 영광" - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 방탄소년단 "AMA 공연, 꿈만 같다..한국어 음악 선보여 영광" - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

미나 나이 류필립 엄마 나이차이 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> 미나 나이 류필립 엄마 나이차이 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Birchbox Unboxing: Monday Must Haves? - Duration: 5:26.

everybody welcome back to my channel so today's video is a Monday must-have it's

a little bit different last week I did an unboxing and first impression of lip

monthly and this video it is on Birchbox so if you're excited to see that then

please keep on watching make sure you subscribe to my channel hit that

notification bell I upload a video every single day of the week and I don't want

you to miss any so it's going to get started so yeah I used to have Birchbox

a couple years ago and I've been wanting to maybe try some different subscription

services so just go ahead and so I did also did the Birchbox because they had a

free gift and the free gift was the Stila magnificent metals glitter and

glow liquid eyeshadow and this is in kitten I've never gotten to try this but

I know it's like really popular I think it's really cute the little sample size

and then I also the free gift was also the Stila let's see this is the stay all

day waterproof liquid eyeliner and intense black so let's go ahead oh it's

a little pin that tip is amazingly sharp and very very black I can't wait to try

this out super excited and let's go ahead and swatch this so it is the

Magnificent metals glitter and glow liquid eyeshadow oh my gosh that is so

shiny oh wow I was so pretty I can't wait to do a look with this either

that is gorgeous okay so let's see what's actually in

the Birchbox oh cool they're like actually like like all sealed now I mean

that's how long it's been cuz like before it was just a box with the lid

and you just take off the lid so I should tell you how long it's been up

the box that I remember that's really cute okay see what's in here

ready to ready for the kickoff to the holidays get ready to prep set and party

okay so the first thing that I got is the

twelve benefits sales color and smoothes repairs improves texture manageability

this is the instant healthy hair treatment and the full-size is twenty

two dollars but this is 1.5 fluid ounces that's still really really good the next

thing I got was the glam glow Hollywood California thirsty mud mask that's

awesome I've heard of glam glow but I've never got to try it

and this is 0.24 ounces I got the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer

and radiance and this is 0.25 fluid ounces I have the air repair complexion

boosting moisturizer with hyaluronic acid and this is 0.24 fluid ounces and

then I got the still a huge extreme lash mascara I absolutely love this mascara

it's one of my favorite mascaras in the world and it's $23 for the full size but

that is what I got so Birchbox is $10 month with Free

Shipping um I definitely think that this was a great array of samples I love the

little free gift I will leave Birchbox information down

below so that way you can go and see if you'd like to give them a try but yeah

though that is just absolutely stunning I will also open in

the description box my thoughts on the products that I used you might even see

them up coming in a full review video but you guys thank you so much for

watching I hope you enjoyed it if you did then please go ahead and give it a

thumbs up so my first impression is I definitely think that I think money's

worth I think 10 bucks 10 bucks and I got try I get try glam glow and you know

Smashbox the three stealer products I think that is absolute great deal so

yeah thumbs up I definitely think it is on Monday must have to at least try it

out the Birchbox but you guys once again thank you so much for watching make sure

you share this video let all your friends know about awesome

Birchbox but you guys fuck you can make also follow me on my other social media

my Twitter and Facebook is that budget glam baby my sister grams that came at

makeup and I will see you guys tomorrow for another video have a great one guys

you

For more infomation >> Birchbox Unboxing: Monday Must Haves? - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

ESO Coin of Illusory Riches Memento-A Cutpurse Above Achievement Guide for the Elder Scrolls Online - Duration: 6:00.

Hello everyone,

my name is Tianlein and today i show you how you can obtain the Coin of Illusory Riches

Memento in the Elder Scrolls Online

To be able to get this Memento you need to have access to the Thieves Guild DLC

You have to complete the Achievement "a Cutpurse Above" to be rewarded with Coin of Illusory

Riches Memento and the Master Thief Title

To complete this Achievement you have to steal

16 legendary treasures from Kari`s Hit List and bring them back to the Thieves Den in

Abah`s Landing

Travel to Hew`s Bane and in the center of the Thieves Den you can find a book with Kari`s

Hit List which will provide some clues where you have to look for the items

Be careful not to get caught by guards since if you turn over your stolen goods these items

will be taken from your inventory and placed back at the original locations

We will start our thieves tour in Glenumbra in the City Daggerfall

Go to the western part of the city and enter the Daggerfall Castle

Raven Direnni's Inflammable Rug is located inside a storage Chest in the southern part

of the Castle

Now we go to Stormhaven

In Wayrest you have to visit the Mages Guild When you enter the Mages Guild hall you will

find on the left hand side on a table King Farangel's Unpublished Ode to Wayrest

Next you have to travel to the city Shornhelm in Rivenspire

Go to the Fighter`s Guild which is located in the south eastern part of Shornhelm

Once you are inside the Fighter`s Guild you have to turn to the right and enter the next

room on the right

Search the Antique Chest to obtain the Princess Rayelle's Half-Hearted Love Letters

The next object is in Bangkorai

You have to visit the Anchor's Point Inn in Evermore

Go upstairs and enter the bedroom on the right side

There you will find on the chest of drawers the Yokeda Sesnit's Paperweights

Now you have to travel to Aliki`r Desert

Visit in the city Sentinel the Sisters of the Sands Inn.

Immediately when you enter the Inn you will see the Divad Hunding's Dribble Bowl atop

the reception desk

The next destination is Auridon

In the eastern part of Skywatch you have to go to Sykwatch Manor

Next to the Throne Room on a dresser you will find the Coronation Decanter of Prince Naemon

Then you have to travel to Grahtwood

Enter the Altmer Embassy which is located in the southern part of Elden Root

You will find the Burial Mannequin of Calarthor Camoran inside of an Unsealed Urn in the south western

part of the Embassy

The next item is located in Greenshade

You have to go to the city Marbruk and visit the Mages Guild

On a Table at the upper floor you will find Treethane Niriel's "Living Plant-Wear" Book set

Now you have to visit Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor

In the Mages Guild you have to steal the Tuneless Harp of Fiirgarion the Bard

When you enter the Mages Guild go straight across the room and you will find the harp

sitting on a desk

Then we have to go to Reaper`s March

Go to the Mages Guild in Rawl`kha and you will find on a table the Hairball Spittoon

of Darloc Brae

The next destination is Kragenmoor in Stonefalls

In the basement of the Hissing Guar Inn you have to steal the Akaviri Armistice Banquet Tray

Now you have to go to the City Center in Mournhold in Deshaan

Enter the City Center at the ground floor, walk past the different furnishing vendors

and follow the hallway

In the left corner of the bank room you have to search the Preservation Chest to find King

Dumac's Royal Latrine Cloth Roll

Then you have to travel to Shadowfen

In the center of Stormhold is a small Hiss Tree

Next to the Tree you can collect Shaman Chirah's Devotion Shovel

The next location is Windhelm in Eastmarch

Not far away from the Windhelm Wayshrine you will find the Mages Guild

On the right hand side of the Guild hall you will see King Jorunn's Automatic Cheesewheel

Vivisector

Now we have to travel to the Rift

In Riften you have to go to the Fighters Guild

Upstairs on a dresser you can pick up Ysgramor's Sload-Skin Wine Sack

The last destinaton of our stealing tour is Abah`s Landing in Hew`s Bane

You have to go to the Bank of Abah`s Landing

when you enter the Bank you will find on the

left hand side Prince Hubalajad`s Trash Urn

After you collected all 16 items you have return to the Thieves Den in Hew`s Bane

Go to the Center of the Thieves Den and place each treasure from Kari`s hit list on the

golden glowing locations

when you place the last item you will complete the cutpurse above achievement and the Coin

of Illusory Riches will be added to your memento collection

Also you will earn the Master Thief Title.

I am not sure if this memento is in general a bit buggy or it does just not work correct for me

As far as i know you should get a rain of coins and the coins should land on the ground

and stay visible for some time.

For me the coins on the ground were never visible and i only see the coins falling down

if i look on my character with the camera completely zoomed out.

In case you have problems with the memento animation too please send ingame a bug report

Hopefully you enjoyed my guide how you can accquire the Coin of Illusory Riches Memento

in the Elder Scrolls Online

It would be wonderful if you subscribe, like

or leave me a comment

Have a nice day and until next time.Tschüss!

For more infomation >> ESO Coin of Illusory Riches Memento-A Cutpurse Above Achievement Guide for the Elder Scrolls Online - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

ILYE - Успенский кафедральный собор - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> ILYE - Успенский кафедральный собор - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

How To: Korean Skincare - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> How To: Korean Skincare - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

(字幕付)Almost DAILY SHOW "Trump's Asia Tour and International Marriage" - Duration: 5:02.

Hi guys, welcome to the almost daily show.

I'm your host kaori Keysha.

The US president Donald Trump is having his Asia Tour.

Woo welcome to mysterious Asia!

I think he should be so confused where he is

Because everybody looks the same.

Ni Hao...oh Japanese

Ni Hao... Korean

For now, NI HAO!!!

Ahead of Mr.Trump's visit, Tokyo beefed up its security.

21 thousand police men, the largest number in the history, was on duty…

I don't know if they tried to guard Mr. Trump or guard Mr. Trump's tongue though.

As a result the meeting seemed to go successfully the media said even the dinner was just like

Wedding Party.

I'm curious which will change family name..

Shinzo Trump..?

Donald Abe...?

ABERICA??

Before his arrival, Abe pledged to contribute $50 million to the

Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative championed by Ivanka Trump.

It's so hard to remember..

Personally I think it's ok.

But at first this news was casted like Abe supported $50 million Ivanka's organization

..I was like "OMG!

It's just her Asian sugar daddy!

Ivanka, what are you doing before your real daddy comes to Japan!?

And I wanna ask,

"Ivanka san, how can I find my own sugar daddy?...

Tinder?"

On the final day, Piko Taro attended at the dinner, which is amazing.

I think He should have worked as interpreter from everything to the simplest English words.

President,

I have a Kobe I have buns ....

Hamburger!

Yea, It's Japanese hospitality.

And in a diplomatic conversation,

This is Japan this is North Korea

Ughhh, Ughhhhh

.... Ughhhhhh!

And I believe Pikotaro translated even 1 English word.

When Mr. Trump said " OH, America has diverser…diversit...…"

"President, I have a diver

I have a city ..ugh Diversity!"

"Ohhhh Pika!!!

Pika chu!!"

Trump said 'samurai' Japan should have shot down overflying North Korean missiles

First, we don't have samurais any more.

Second, if Samurai could have shot down missiles, Japanese could still be spending Shogun era.

And simple question, did you really expect Hiroshima and Nagasaki

bombs would be shot down by samurai?

And one of his staffs should have said to him, " Samurai only use swords

"Oh...so... buy American weapons!!

Call this dial "

Overall, the US& Japan marriage ceremony seemed successful and warming.

Look at this.

They pledged their deep love.

(kissing)

But next day, the husband Mr. Trump left for Korea,

and.. hug different woman!!!!!

That's why I don't believe men...

International marriage always needs patience..

For more infomation >> (字幕付)Almost DAILY SHOW "Trump's Asia Tour and International Marriage" - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

UNPLUGGED - Duration: 31:45.

For more infomation >> UNPLUGGED - Duration: 31:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Chairman's Ear - trailer of episode 26 - Duration: 0:42.

So, where are we going boss?

To the Presidential Palace

One moment

Do you remember the street name?

Krakowskie Przedmiescie

Ulala...

Isn't that Marek? Pull over!

You missed him. Stop. Back up

Let's back up

Please be so kind and lower your head

Fuck!

Premieres on Thusday onn YouTube

Watch now on showmax.com

For more infomation >> The Chairman's Ear - trailer of episode 26 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Metal Preview - Advance Wars Successor? - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Tiny Metal Preview - Advance Wars Successor? - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

~SpeedPaint~ - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> ~SpeedPaint~ - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Wsłuchaj się: Zagadka nr 8 - Duration: 1:16.

Thanks for making this project possible

Anechoic chamber

Listen in

No comments:

Post a Comment