Friday, November 17, 2017

Youtube daily report w Nov 17 2017

Welcome to a new unpacking video

as I said last video, today I will unpack the "operation Nutella music"

that is: the Nutella speaker.

as you can see this is a quite spartan package.

To get this gift I had to buy two jars of Nutella

In fact, I still have one of them

let's see...

no, here there are just bubbles...

And here there is our Nutella speaker.

It is rather big: I thought it was smaller looking the photos

here there is as young guys say... how they call it? "Booklet"

The instruction booklet: let's see...

then here there is... as the usual, the USB port for power,

then a button "power ON/OFF key"

And "battery full light" over there.

The product is an integrated multi-function Bluetooth Speaker...

let's see if we can make it work without instructions

there is this beautiful theme song...

Let's look at the phone...

we can see the LED...

we can see that the LED flashes

you can barely see in the video

and let's see...

The phone has found nothing...

let's see the instructions booklet...

Instructions: how to synchronizes the product: the first time

turning on the device by pressing and holding the power button

Ah, press & hold, then, let's hold down...

§§§

behold, now, another jingle

ah! Search devices .. yeah, you have to look with the phone...

Let 's see if it find something....

It did not find anything.

Let's press once again...

.- / | \ -.

once again: another beep...

let's try to start the search again on the phone...

Ah, it found something: "Nutella speaker" is called.

Now... Here let's connect it, connected!

Now let's try to play a music.

I will take music from my phone's repertoire:

this is a music that I recorded some days ago, I played it myself.

Do not tell me that the piano is out of tune, because I already know it!

Here, there is a some silence before playback: Now we come to the second seventh...

And this one was the Nutella speaker!

To get it, as I was saiyng you, I had to buy a Nutella jar of this size, no, two jars.

Because I needed two jars to get it: this here is one of the usual "certain gifts" of Nutella

You have just to make a purchase and then eat it, now, since some months I have this one that is to be eaten...

A positive aspect is the fact that Nutella is gluten-free

so it should be eaten also by people intolerant to gluten

When you have to buy something, even though you know that it is gluten-free,

you should always look that is written:

here it says: "GLUTEN-FREE" at this point.

Because it may happen that a product is gluten-free, but then, perhaps, they change the manufacturing plant

or some methods of processing for which it is no longer gluten-free

and the message "gluten-free" disappears, however, they do not write "contains gluten," because maybe

There are only trace of gluten and are not required to write it, if there are just trace

So you must always check that there is the message "GLUTEN-FREE"

well....

for example the Ferrero makes many products, some are reported gluten-free and other does not say anything

so probably there is no certainty that they are gluten-free.

Let's try to play again our song...

Ah, yes, and just one thing you cannot open it, of course

It is a jar just in appearance, but you cannot unscrew it, unlike the Nutella lamp.

And when sing this song I thank you for seeing our video

and I invite you to the next one that will be for sure a sewing video.

Well, here it distorts a little...

Thank you and bye bye!

For more infomation >> Disimballaggio speaker, operazione nutella musica (w/ subtitles) - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Vivi dal luogo del Sé (Live from the Place of the Self) - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Vivi dal luogo del Sé (Live from the Place of the Self) - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello VIP, Cecilia Rodriguez sulla sua vita: 'Francesco mi ha salvata' - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello VIP, Cecilia Rodriguez sulla sua vita: 'Francesco mi ha salvata' - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Lasaña de verduras - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> Lasaña de verduras - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Why did they go to dark places? (feat.Roller skate) ㅣ RabbitPlay - Duration: 10:10.

Why did they go to dark places? (feat.Roller skate) ㅣ RabbitPlay

For more infomation >> Why did they go to dark places? (feat.Roller skate) ㅣ RabbitPlay - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip 2: nessuno scandalo a luci rosse - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip 2: nessuno scandalo a luci rosse - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

6 Formas de queimar 600 calorias por dia - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> 6 Formas de queimar 600 calorias por dia - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Subir poder rapido ⌚📈🔑en pokeland legends flash contest glory contest mitikomit - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> Subir poder rapido ⌚📈🔑en pokeland legends flash contest glory contest mitikomit - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Lauv - Paris in the Rain - Duration: 3:25.

all I know is

we could go anywhere, we could do

anything, girl, whatever the mood we're in

yeah all I know is

getting lost late at night under stars

finding love standing right where we are

your lips, they pull me in the moment

you and I alone and

people may be watching, I don't mind

'cause anywhere with you feels right

anywhere with you feels like

Paris in the rain

we don't need a fancy town

or bottles that we can't pronounce

'cause anywhere babe is like Paris in the rain

when I'm with you

Paris in the rain

I look at you now and I want this forever

I might not deserve it but there's nothing better

don't know how I ever did it all without you

my heart is about to, about to jump out of my chest

feelings, they come and they go, that they do

feelings, they come and they go, not with you

late nights and street lights and the people look at me girl and the whole world could stop

anywhere with you feels right

anywhere with you feels like

Paris in the rain

we don't need a fancy time

or bottles that we can't pronounce

'cause anywhere babe is like Paris in the rain

when I'm with you

Paris in the rain

going all night with you

all I do is miss you

so come and set the mood right underneath the moonlight

days in Paris, nights in Paris

paint you with my eyes closed

wonder where the time goes

isn't it obvious?

isn't it obvious? (so come and set the mood right underneath the moonlight)

anywhere with you feels right

anywhere with you feels like

Paris in the rain

walking down an empty street

puddles underneath our feet

For more infomation >> Lauv - Paris in the Rain - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

SURPRISE EGGS LEARN COLORS with Mcqueen cars Sofia Elsa Frozen Masha and the Bear Hulk Spiderman - Duration: 24:11.

BLUE

GREEN

PINK

ORANGE

For more infomation >> SURPRISE EGGS LEARN COLORS with Mcqueen cars Sofia Elsa Frozen Masha and the Bear Hulk Spiderman - Duration: 24:11.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 8 Korean Spicy Fire Instant Noodles Challenge!! [Mr.BIBIM] [5500kcal] [CC Available] - Duration: 4:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I think these are called Mr. Bibim ~I'm not sure though~

I'll be making and eating these today these were also sent to me by a Korean viewer TYVM

Korea makes quite a lot of yakisoba style instant noodles

I feel as though the majority of the noodles sent to me from overseas are this sort of yakisoba style

are there more of these types sold in the rest of the world?.... #YukaThoughts

it says kimchi flavor are these gonna be spicy? I wonder....

alrighty lets get cookin

looking at the instructions its mostly in english here

these might just be sold throughout the world

inside the package is: noodle and topping packs and sauce packs

I boiled up 8 packs worth

there was some kimchi like stuff in the packs

and now for this sauce

yep... it is red AF

it smells real spicy as well

it also has a sort of sour smell as well

it does smell rather sour as well

tadaa its done itadakimasu

it looks and smells rather spicy

its red ~but then again if you said its the same color as~

napolitan spaghetti then I'd have to agree it does look like the same color as napolitan

its pretty spicy and my mouth is burning

its a very kimuchi-like spice and it doesn't have much sweetness to it at all

super spicy

look a patch of white in all this red

the noodles are pretty big and remind me of "chijirimein"

I don't think this is of a level that is tooo spicy to eat as far as spiciness goes this might be just the right amount of heat

if its not at least this spicy you just can't be callin' things spicy

I kinda wanna serve this to someone telling them its a napolitan spaghetti just to see their reaction

~now thats just mean~

spicy

ahhh its spicy AF

it does live up to its Gimchi flavor namesake that first bite you take tastes so much like Kimchi

since its so spicy I'm going to add a mixture of egg and cheese to this

6 eggs 300g of cheese

it really tones down the colors nicely

ahh the spiciness has diminished and with the added cheese flavor its super tasty

when you add cheese and egg it totally takes away the spiciness

it was super spicy before and now its not even spicy at all

makes me low key miss the initial spiciness

whenever you are eating noodles whatever drink you have with it tastes so darn good

~I can chug so much down~

lets now add some of my #BFFMayo I kind of want that extra bit of flavor

it now tastes like something that would make for a great snack

last mouthful itadakimasu

the bibinmein were spic~~~ oh waitaminute these weren't bibinmein

oh these are Mr Bibin these Mr Bibin were spicy but very yummy

with the cheese and egg the spiciness was taken away and I totes recommend it for people who can't handle spice

would be better if it were the opposite way though if things would gradually get spicier as you eat

it tasted so much like kimchi and were totally like some sort of Kimchi noodles

these were so yummy and if you get a chance to try these please give them a try

and as always thanks for watching and if there is something you want me to do or eat please tell me about it in the comment section if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 8 Korean Spicy Fire Instant Noodles Challenge!! [Mr.BIBIM] [5500kcal] [CC Available] - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Le gombo pour vous aider à traiter votre diabète - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> Le gombo pour vous aider à traiter votre diabète - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

TEST OSOBNOSTI | Zjisti jaké zvíře se v tobě ukrývá - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> TEST OSOBNOSTI | Zjisti jaké zvíře se v tobě ukrývá - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Angelus Sole Bright & Easy C...

For more infomation >> Angelus Sole Bright & Easy C...

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur TCE 90pk Dynamique (LEER!!!!/Camera/R-link/Climate/Cruise/Trekhaak/17''LMV) - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur TCE 90pk Dynamique (LEER!!!!/Camera/R-link/Climate/Cruise/Trekhaak/17''LMV) - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Pri l'Moderna Arto - wydawnictwo awangardowe z 1933 r. Esej Brzękowskiego - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Pri l'Moderna Arto - wydawnictwo awangardowe z 1933 r. Esej Brzękowskiego - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Jak zaczac wykopywac w eobot 2017 - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Jak zaczac wykopywac w eobot 2017 - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rio Ferdinand: A Brief History Of - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Rio Ferdinand: A Brief History Of - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

岸優太、主演ドラマで「成長できた」 - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> 岸優太、主演ドラマで「成長できた」 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Check it. Don't chance it. - Duration: 0:31.

I wish I'd checked the lights.

I wish I'd checked the temperature.

I wish I'd checked the height.

It's always better to check it, before you chance it.

At Capital One we have QuickCheck.

It checks whether or not you'll be accepted for a credit card, before you apply.

Without affecting your credit score.

QuickCheck. Check it. Don't chance it.

For more infomation >> Check it. Don't chance it. - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka 1.4 T EDITION , 103kw , NAVI + CAMERA , ECC AIRCO , LMV , ENZ - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka 1.4 T EDITION , 103kw , NAVI + CAMERA , ECC AIRCO , LMV , ENZ - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Racer (Yamaha SR 400 by Capêlo's Garage and Elemental Rides) - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> Cafe Racer (Yamaha SR 400 by Capêlo's Garage and Elemental Rides) - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

Silent Night, Holy Terror - Duration: 42:33.

For more infomation >> Silent Night, Holy Terror - Duration: 42:33.

-------------------------------------------

Petit Biscuit - Creation Comes Alive Ft. Sonia (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:18.

Don't know if I should hold you

Don't know if should scold you

What do I do with you

What do I do with you

Lay with you on Wednesday night

Or should I cut you out my

What do I do with you

What do I do with you

How do you still let me down

Keeping me safe and sound

What do I do with you

What do I do with you

Are you the cure I need

Or are you what's killing me

What do I do with you

What do I do with you

For more infomation >> Petit Biscuit - Creation Comes Alive Ft. Sonia (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Trey Gowdy Drops Massive Hillary Shell She's Busted(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 13:33.

Rep. Trey Gowdy Drops Massive Hillary Shell She's Busted

meanwhile House Republicans are launching new investigations into

Hillary Clinton including the revelation that her campaign and the Democratic

National Committee paid for opposition research that led to the Russia dossier

that accused the Trump campaign of collusion with the Russians joining us

now to discuss all this congressman trey Gowdy chairman of the House Oversight

Committee chairman let's start with the report from several news outlets that

the first Muller charges will be announced tomorrow as a former federal

prosecutor yourself what will you be looking for well first of all Chris we

don't know who's being charla Sumar you and know the reporting is true we don't

know who's being charged we don't know what they're being charged for we don't

know the time period I will tell you this the only conversation I've had with

Robert Mulder it was stressing to him the importance of cutting out the leaks

with respect to serious investigations so it is kind of ironic that the people

will charge with investigating the law and executing the law would violate the

law and make no mistake disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law

so as a former prosecutor I'm disappointed that you and I are having

the conversation because somebody violated their oath of secrecy

let's handicap this though if you will sort of expert analysis as a federal

prosecutor you're quite right we do not know who's being charged and what

they're being charged for what if anything when we find that out whether

it's somebody close to the president somebody further down whether it's

something related to Russia or whether it's what in effect an extraneous charge

not to say it's not a legitimate charge but something like fraud or money

laundering what will that tell us about the Muller investigation well a little

phrase in the memo from Rod Rosenstein arose or may arise from the

investigation I mean the reason you have that phraseology is if special counsel

finds evidence of a crime that's unrelated to his or her original

jurisdiction you don't ignore it but it's going to be really important

whether or not this indictment involves fifteen year old business transactions

or 15 day ol conversations with Russia so it's really important what the charge

is it's really important who the person being charged is I one thing I don't get

that excited about although I do see a lot of reporting is somehow or another

you're gonna be able to flip a witness and that witness is gonna turn state's

evidence on on on everyone else if you didn't believe a witness yesterday

chances are great you're not gonna believe that witness tomorrow

particularly if they're under indictment and have a reason to curry favor with

the government these investigations come down to documents and evidence much more

so than they do witness testimony so I would caution your viewers don't get too

excited that all of a sudden the government now has the star witness that

star witness you probably didn't believe well we could go and you won't believe a

week from now there have been growing calls from some Republicans to end the

Muller investigation some people say he's too close to call me and the FBI

and that he ought to resign some people say that when the Muller budget for the

Special Counsel investigation is presented to Congress to review next

month that they should cut off funding do you support any effort to either

curtail or end the Muller investigation I don't and I readily concede I'm in an

increasingly small group of Republicans I think Bob Muller has a really

distinguished career of service to our country I don't think any of your

viewers can think of a single thing he did is the FBI director that calls them

to have a lack of confidence in him I think most of your viewers have to be

reminded that he actually was the FBI director or they actually was a US

attorney because he's a pretty apolitical guy I see the reporting I see

the same thing you're making reference to that he and Comey you're friends I'm

not really sure what the definition of that is I've got a lot of co-workers it

wouldn't stop me from investigating them or prosecuting them so they're not

family members they weren't business partners I would encourage my Republican

friends give the guy a chance to do his job the result will be known by the

facts but what he owned covers the personalities involved are

much less important to me than the underlying facts so I would I would say

give the guy a chance to do his job let's turn to the revelation this week

that it turns out that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National

Committee paid for the opposition research that led to the writing the

formulation of this Russia dossier that has makes all kinds of accusations

against President Trump and his campaign what do you think is the significance of

that revelation well one of the areas of significance Chris is just how hard the

Democrats in Congress fault Republicans for trying to gain access to this

information if it were up to Adam Schiff and other Democrats who of course want

all the facts to come out they don't want all the facts of Russia to come out

except who financed the dossier so that's the most important thing to me is

how unserious the Democrats in the House have been about uncovering all the facts

I am interested in who paid for the dossier because that helps you

understand motive and intent whether or not you can rely on the document I am

much more interested in whether or not the Department of Justice and the FBI

relied upon that dossier in initiating a counterintelligence investigation or in

court filings that is really important to me I don't expect the DNC to be

objective almost by definition opposition research is not objective I

do expect an entity represented by a blindfolded woman to be objective and if

they relied on that dossier and they didn't corroborate it or vet it then we

have a serious issue and that's the next thing that house Intel is trying to find

out is whether or not the US government relied on yeah let me ask you about that

because your what the two points you're making and I agree these are two very

important questions did the FBI base its original investigation at least in part

of the dossier and when you talk about court representations that's the the

possibility that they use the dossier to convince the FISA Court to allow the FBI

to wiretap people in Trump world front associates do you have any evidence of

that I understand the investigation is beginning well actually the

investigation not just beginning we've been trying for a long time to get the

Department of Justice to give us access to this information it frankly took the

Speaker of the House this week to tell the department that we're not going away

you know Chris people don't like it when I say this but it's actually true

it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between the Obama Department

of Justice and the current Department of Justice in terms of transparency and

their willingness to share information with Congress this is a really simple

request did you rely on the dossier and if so did you vet it before you relied

upon it you can answer that in 30 seconds but it's taken three months for

the Department of Justice and only recently have they agreed to give us the

information so the battle was not just with House Democrats unfortunately it's

also with the Department of Justice they ain't access to the information we need

to wrap up this investigation what about the fact that the Clinton campaign and

the DNC which paid 12 million dollars to the law firm Perkins called that that

paid for the opposition research that led to the dossier that in the FEC

filings that simply says 12 million dollars to Perkins called the law firm

for legal work no mention of the fact that it was also paying for Oppo

research that went to Christopher Steele of former British intelligence agency

agent that went to the to the Kremlin not the money that the Kremlin but his

investigation as I understand it that that willful misrepresentation of

campaign expenditures is a criminal offense well I'm not an election law

expert Chris but the good news is you don't have to be to understand the

absurdity of believing that you can launder all of your campaign money by

just hiring a law firm I mean imagine if you and I were running for Congress and

we just hired a law firm and said hey you go do all the oppo you go buy all

the television you go buy all the bumper stickers you go hire all the experts and

we're gonna launder all of this through a law firm I can't think of anything

that defeats the purpose of transparency laws more than that so I am interested

in that and I'm also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at

the DNC because no one can remember who paid ten

million dollars to a law firm to do Oppo research I found that stunning ten

million dollars and no one can remember who authorized it who approved it who

said yeah this is a really good idea so you've got two issues a memory issue and

then the lack of transparency by laundering money through a law firm

where we're running out of time and I want to ask you two more questions one

is that you're also have begun an investigation into the 2010 uranium 1

deal this was the deal under which 20% of America's uranium reserves ended up

going to a Russian government agency Hillary Clinton responded this week to

all of this talk about her I'd like to play the clip of her the closer the

investigation about real Russian ties between Trump associates and real

Russians the more they want to just throw mud on the wall and I'm their

favorite target me and you know President Obama we're the ones that they

always like to put into the crosshairs so Secretary Clinton and other Democrats

are saying that you and the Republicans are just trying to shift the

conversation well Chris all the way back in 2010 Peter King and Rawls saw Ileana

Ross late until my colleagues on the house in telemedicine a letter to

sophia's trying to better understand this transaction in 2015 the House

Oversight Committee also wrote the Obama administration trying to understand what

Cepheus did whether or not they had all the information but but Chris also keep

in mind we've spent most of 2017 trying to better understand what Russia did to

this country in 2016 not to the Democrats not to the Republicans but to

this country so what we know is that Russia was not our friend in 2016 it's

not that big of a leap to ask I wonder if they were our friends in 2010 that's

not that big of a leap it wasn't Republicans who gave the reset button to

Russia it wasn't Republicans who said we'll

have more flexibility in the second term it was a Republican named Mitt Romney

who said Russia was our greatest threat and the Democrats laughed at him so yes

I do no if the same group that tried to

sabotage our democracy in 2016 is buying uranium in 2010 yeah I want to know that

okay two quick questions to wrap this up on the one hand given the revelations

about the fact that the DNC and the Clinton campaign paid for this the

Russia dossier in effect do we at this moment have harder evidence of collusion

between Clinton and the Russians than we do

about Trump and the Russians you know Chris they're there five words that

start with C collusion coordination conspiracy contact and coincidence and

and where this falls out in those five C's I don't know the word collusion has

a criminal connotation to it I think the premise of your question it is accurate

for a long time we've heard about all the ties between the Trump campaign and

Russia from which there is no evidence and lo and behold despite serious

Democrat opposition we have uncovered that the DNC was working with Russia and

actors to try to besmirch Donald Trump's reputation so it's certainly interesting

whether it's collusion coincidence coordination I don't know yet right and

very briefly we do know that as you point out the key is the Russians did

interfere they did hack the DNC files they did hack and put out information

about John Podesta files don't we need to get to the bottom of that too I've

spent the better part of 2017 doing that including interviewing three witnesses

last week and I got a bunch more this week yet Russia's not our friend

WikiLeaks is not our friend Julian Assange is not our friend they tried to

attack the fundamentals of our democracy and that's what I've spent 2017 focusing

on that to me is an American issue I wish the Democrats would help a little

bit more instead of reading the Moscow phonebook during the witness interviews

trying to see whether Jared Kushner knows a guy named Igor

I wish they'd help but but that's been my focus in 2017 is understanding that

Russia tried to subvert our democracy and and it'd be great if my Democrat

friends helped a little bit chairman Gowdy thank you thanks for your time and

we will follow all the investigations in coming days sir

For more infomation >> Rep. Trey Gowdy Drops Massive Hillary Shell She's Busted(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 13:33.

-------------------------------------------

don't starve together №1 "братья инжинеры" + the forge - Duration: 35:51.

For more infomation >> don't starve together №1 "братья инжинеры" + the forge - Duration: 35:51.

-------------------------------------------

হিন্দু নির্যাতন বন্ধে ঐক্যবদ্ধ হোন, প্রতিবাদ করুন - Asad Noor (English Sub-Title) - Duration: 8:25.

From 1947 to 2017

About 1 crore 40 lac Hindus became bound to leave the country.

Why?

What was their offence?

Their offence was only one.

they are Hindu.

What was the excuse for driving them out from the country?

For what reason remaining Hindus of the country are being tortured and looted?

In the name of conspiracy.

the main arms for conspiracy of these savage is so called "Bad commentery about Islam"

Is it true? Does really Hindus do bad commentary about Islam?

Let's see some incidence ....

29th september, 2012

12 ancient Buddist Temple & 32 houses were torched by Muslims by spreading out a rumor that a person naming Uttam Barua have insulted the Quran.

In this time 6 Buddist temple and more than hundered house have been attaked and looted.

It cames out in investigation that it was a simple rumor! And this rumor was spread out be local Muslims.

28th October, 2016

By naming a statue of Shiva has been placed upon the Kaba, a fisherman named Rashraj Das was arrested.

And on 30th October, Muslims attacked on 15 Hindu temple and 60-70 Hindu houses.

Later it cames out in investigation that it was done by a cyber cafe owner Jahangir Alam, Rashraj Das was not involved there.

As per false complaint of Insult of Islam, Teacher (Headmaster) Shyamol Kanti was punished with pulling ears and up-down by MP Selim Usman.

They didn't finish it there, they kept him as a prison in jail with false lawsuit.

7th Jun, 2017.

For false excuse of contemption of Islam & the threate of Killing Sheikh Hasina, Rakesh Roy was arrested in Sylhet.

In fact as he protested of a fraud trader of Islam named Abdul Aziz he remained prison in jail by a false rumor.

Bhagalepur at Daudkandi in Comill, Hindus were acqused for toileting on 16 Quran in a Madrasa.

Muslims keep trying to attack on Hindu Temples in that village.

Later it is proved that that incident was done by a Muslim. His name was Habibur Rahman.

10 November 2017.

It is accused that a person named Titu Roy have contempt Islam on Facebook.

And on that day, after Jummah Prayer, morethan 10,000s Muslims attacked on all Hindu house of that Aread (Thakur para Village of Rangur)

Main actor of this incidence comes out in day light after two days. The status was published by Maulana Hamidi.

Why muslims involves in such conspiracy?

The answer is very easy!

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners." Quran 3/54

Means guideline comes from the Quran, main book of muslims for torturing non-muslims by conspiracy.

What? Am I giving miss guideline of the Quran?

Let's see, What Islamic scholars say!

We are invited in Hindu family, we are bound to eat.

But all cooking is done by Muslim cooker.

Is it eatable?

You can't eat whatever is cooked in the pot of their home.

And you won't be able to eat whatever is cooked by their hand in their home.

Because they cook in a pot where Haram/Illigel meat is beeing cooked.

Illigel food is being cooked.

Oil and fat remain attached in that pot.

I haven't came to built statue or picture!

I have came to break statue or picture!

I am Muslim, fighter forever

I don't fear to death.

I'll be Shahid if died or Gazi if alive.

Both are same to me.

Jail or Cell, all are same to me.

I am same by inner or outer.

I don't value jail for 5 Paisa.

I don't value Cell for 5 Paisa.

I don't value Hangging for 5 Paisa even.

Both are profitable for me.

I am Muslim, fighter forever

I don't fear to death.

I have come to break the statu, not to built. Coward!

You should have some shame on you the cowred, the son of a coward!

I have come to break the statue, by kicking!

I'll break all the statue or pictures of Bangladesh into picess.

If it is not possible by my, My son will finish it.

If it is not possible by my son? His son will do it.

If it is not possible by his son?

the day when Isa will come,

on that day by kicking

all statue and pictures will be destroyed on street.

There will be no son of a mother to stop it.

that day is not so far, coward!

Why you have taken the education?

I have come to bury your education. Shame!

You throw your education on floor.

Take education in new way!

Get admin into other organization.

Where you will get lesson about breaking statue.

My Profet Ibrahim

have broken the statue, don't you know about it?

Our profet Mohammed (sm)

have broken the statue, don't you know that?

Our Profet Mohammed (SM)

have entered into the Kaba with a stick.

And he declared: True has come

lie has gone.

certainly lie.

always lie.

after this, by kicking, he has broken all the statue of sin.

Is contemption of religion only for Islam?

If you want to gift your life to Allah then you need to learn killing.

(Rest translation not done, for lac of time)

For more infomation >> হিন্দু নির্যাতন বন্ধে ঐক্যবদ্ধ হোন, প্রতিবাদ করুন - Asad Noor (English Sub-Title) - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Becky With The Good Hair - Duration: 43:09.

For more infomation >> Becky With The Good Hair - Duration: 43:09.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE THOUSANDS WITH THESE FIFA 18 POTM TRADING METHODS! 💰 | How To Make 100,000 Coins in FIFA 18 #7 - Duration: 14:00.

For more infomation >> MAKE THOUSANDS WITH THESE FIFA 18 POTM TRADING METHODS! 💰 | How To Make 100,000 Coins in FIFA 18 #7 - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

Khandvi Recipe In Hindi | गुजराती खांडवी बनाने की आसान विधि | How To Make Khandvi At Home - Duration: 5:43.

Khandvi

To make Khandvi at home is not difficult

You need to keep in mind few things

Let's get started

Ingredients

Take curds in a mixing bowl

Whisk it well

Put some water, mix them well

Whisk it well

There should not be any lumps in it

Once mixed, add gram flour (Besan)

Mix it well as well

There should not be any lumps in it

Add little salt

Turmeric powder

Ginger garlic paste

Asafetida

Mix these well together

You can also churn this in a blender

This smooth mixture is now ready

Pour the mixture in a pan

Cook it for 2-3 mins on a medium flame

Keep on low flame then and let it cook

Cook it till it becomes thick

We need to constantly whisk it

Else the mixture will have lumps in it

Now the mixture is turning thick

Keep mixing it well

I have cooked it for 8-9 mins now

This has become nice and thick now

Spread it on a plate to check the consistency

Try to roll it after it becomes cold

If it is rolling, then it is right consistency

If not, then cook it further for 1-2 more mins

Make sure not to cook the batter for long, else it will become too thick

Spread it with a spatula on an oil covered kitchen surface

I am making a thin layer out of it

The mixture should be hot while spreading

If the mixture is cold, it will not spread properly

Let it cool down for 2-3 mins

Cut it into 2 inches strip

Roll it slowly now with the help of knife or hands

These are rolling out quite well

You can also stuff this with coconut stuffing

The rolls have come out very clean

Now make the other rolls ready

For tempering, take oil in a pan

Add mustard seeds

Once it starts to crackle, lower the flame

Add sesame seeds

Add curry leaves

Green chillies

Turn off the gas

Spread the tempering on the khandvi rolls

Coat it well

Add freshly grated coconut

Fresh Coriander

Now the tasty and tempting khandvi are ready

These are ready to eat now :)

Hope you liked today's recipe

Do like, comment and share the video

SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more such lovely recipes

For more infomation >> Khandvi Recipe In Hindi | गुजराती खांडवी बनाने की आसान विधि | How To Make Khandvi At Home - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Giving Tuesday and Why You Should Get Involved - Duration: 1:00.

Hi, this is the first of a

series of very quick tutorials

about how to make the most

out of Giving Tuesday

this year.

Giving Tuesday is a day

of global giving

where people around the world

come together

and commit, for one day,

to do something to make

the world a better place.

Individuals, businesses,

schools, and

religious organizations

can also register

with Giving Tuesday,

as long as they want to

help a nonprofit.

Giving Tuesday is almost here!

And some nonprofits that I've

been talking to didn't even

know what Giving Tuesday was.

And, they don't have a

year end giving campaign.

So, I created a short

series of tutorials

to help them and to help you

launch a Giving Tuesday

campaign as quickly, efficiently

and cheaply as possible.

What's important is that you

get your message out there.

That you get out there.

That you have some kind of

year end giving campaign.

Because most donors are going

to donate between the

Thanksgiving weekend

and New Year's Eve.

And you don't want to

miss out!

Thanks for watching!

If you have any questions,

please leave them

comments below.

For more infomation >> What Is Giving Tuesday and Why You Should Get Involved - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Won The Crown Of Miss INDIA And Miss World Awards! - Duration: 6:22.

Top 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Won The Crown Of Miss INDIA And Miss World Awards!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Won The Crown Of Miss INDIA And Miss World Awards! - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tally-Ho Masterclass White Playing Cards | Deck Review -Display - Duration: 3:12.

Tally-Ho Masterclass Playing Cards White

For more infomation >> Tally-Ho Masterclass White Playing Cards | Deck Review -Display - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

2Pac Ft. Michael Jackson - Not Afraid Anymore (Illuminati Diss) - Duration: 3:22.

Sometimes it's hard to wake up in the morning Mind full of demons, I don't wanna hear 'em anymore

Got me heartbroken, fine, so many babies screaming 'Cause they seeing destruction before they see a human being

After the fire comes the rain, after the pleasure there's pain Even though we broke for the moment we'll be balling again

Time to make y'all, my military be prepared for the busters similar to Bitches to scary, get to near me we rush 'em

Visions of over packed prisons, millions of niggas thug living Pressure's, three strikes I hope they don't test us

So pull the heat out, ammunition in crates (shh) Move without a sound as we slide down pistols in place

I'm sensing niggas is defenseless I'm hitting fences then getting ghost Who can prevent me shooting senseless at these nigga's throats?

Bitch made niggas and that bullshit you going through Outlaws busting while we rushing

Untouchable

Skin head, dead head everybody gone bad situation, aggravation everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news everybody dog food bang bang, shot dead everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

And when I saw it on the news how she bucked the girl

All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

killed Latasha Now I'm screamin' fuck the world

Beat me, hate me you can never break me will me, thrill me You can never kill me

Jew me, sue me everybody do me kick me, kike me don't you black or white me

Take 'em to places face to face then erase 'em, and break 'em

Murder motherfuckers at a rate, and then quicken the pace Blast me, but never ask me to live a lie

Am I wrong 'cause I wanna get it on 'til I die? Now I'm worldwide; niggas gossip like girls, then hide

No offense to Nas, but this whole fuckin' world is mine Even if you blind, you can still see my prophecy

My destiny to overthrow those on top of me Fiendin' for currency, the money be callin'

Can you feel me, dreamin'? Seein' scenes of me ballin'? Fuck you bitch-made niggas

And that bullshit you goin' through Outlaws bustin' while we rushin', we untouchable

Skin head, dead head everybody gone bad situation, aggravation everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news everybody dog food bang bang, shot dead everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

And when I saw it on the news how she bucked the girl

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

killed Latasha Now I'm screamin' fuck the world

Some things in life they just don't wanna see But if Martin Luther was living

He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head everybody gone bad situation, segregation everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news everybody dog food bang bang, shot dead everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

And when I saw it on the news how she bucked the girl

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

killed Latasha Now I'm screamin' fuck the world

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

For more infomation >> 2Pac Ft. Michael Jackson - Not Afraid Anymore (Illuminati Diss) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Unlocked RDO2 Supercharged Edition - HOT WHEELS RACE OFF | Daily Race Off by Hutch Games - Duration: 11:24.

For more infomation >> Unlocked RDO2 Supercharged Edition - HOT WHEELS RACE OFF | Daily Race Off by Hutch Games - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking: Lee Min Ho And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up - Duration: 1:39.

Breaking: Lee Min Ho And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up

and have parted ways.

On November 16, a media outlet reported that the celebrity couple has broken up.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

In response, Suzys agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, We checked with her, and it is true that Suzy and Lee Min Ho broke up.

Lee Min Ho and Suzy were in March 2015.

They were previously swept up in break up rumors several times, but the rumors were denied each time.

Source () ().

For more infomation >> Breaking: Lee Min Ho And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Treasure Ride Poker Hearing - Duration: 21:07.

For more infomation >> Treasure Ride Poker Hearing - Duration: 21:07.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Shabad - ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਮੇਲਾਵੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮੁ - Bhai Gurbir Singh Tarntaran - Duration: 50:01.

ਵਡਹੰਸੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੪ ਘਰੁ ੧ Wadahans, Fourth Mehl, First House: ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: ਸੇਜ ਏਕ ਏਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ॥ There is one bed, and One Lord God. ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਵੇ ਸੁਖ ਸਾਗਰੁ ॥੧॥ The Gurmukh enjoys the Lord, the ocean of peace. ||1|| ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮਿਲਣ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਮਨਿ ਆਸਾ ॥ My mind longs to meet my Beloved Lord. ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਮੇਲਾਵੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮੁ ਹਉ ਵਾਰਿ ਵਾਰਿ ਆਪਣੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਉ ਜਾਸਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The Perfect Guru leads me to meet my Beloved; I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru. ||1||Pause||ਮੈ ਅਵਗਣ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ ਸਰੀਰੇ ॥ My body is over-flowing with corruption; ਹਉ ਕਿਉ ਕਰਿ ਮਿਲਾ ਅਪਣੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਪੂਰੇ ॥੨॥ How can I meet my Perfect Beloved? ||2|| ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਣਵੰਤੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥ The virtuous ones obtain my Beloved; ਸੇ ਮੈ ਗੁਣ ਨਾਹੀ ਹਉ ਕਿਉ ਮਿਲਾ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਇਆ ॥੩॥ I do not have these virtues. How can I meet Him, O my mother? ||3|| ਹਉ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਥਾਕਾ ਉਪਾਵ ਬਹੁਤੇਰੇ ॥ I am so tired of making all these efforts. ਨਾਨਕ ਗਰੀਬ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਮੇਰੇ ॥੪॥੧॥ Please protect Nanak, the meek one, O my Lord. ||4||1||

No comments:

Post a Comment