Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 21 2017

I love the voice of shofar.

I love the voice of shofar.

And it is impossible to hear it without excitement.

It allows you to feel a special connection with God,

not superficially, but discerning the whole gamut of shades of His voice.

It speaks to all of us.

I think, therefore, through the voice of the shofar,

God prepares us for the coming of the Messiah, for His return .

Aaronic blessing (Nu.6:24-26): 24 "The LORD bless you and keep you;

25 the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;

26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

Peace for all of us in the name of Prince of Peace Jeshua Messiah

For more infomation >> Rosh haShana. SHOFAR BLOWING 2017 & Aharon Benediction | Eitan Shishkoff - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

GIRLS | (piano version) | ANTARA - Duration: 3:43.

A lot of times we don't see what's happening in front of us

Around us.

What scares me is what comes after...

...when we've already heard it, when we've already been told.

a thousand times...

And even then

we don't understand.

I think those who don't understand, is because they've never lived it.

How am I going to feel the need to do something

to stop what is happening, if what's happening has never happened to me.

(if) I've never been afraid to go outside just because of what I am

I think

that's the reason I wrote the song.

to convey it

what it feels like

My name is Sofia and I truly believe music can make a change. Make peace.

For more infomation >> GIRLS | (piano version) | ANTARA - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jay 305 - When You Say

For more infomation >> Jay 305 - When You Say

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Intel Officer Reveals How Obama Will Be 'First President In History' To Be Hit With a FE.. - Duration: 4:14.

After months of the liberal media ridiculing Trump over his claim that Obama spied on him

during the election, Trump finally got vindication this week. America learned the truth on Tuesday

that Obama did in fact unconstitutionally spy on Trump throughout the presidential election,

leaving Barack Obama with his pants down yet again.

Now former intelligence officer Lt. Col Tony Shaffer just revealed that Obama's wiretapping

was not only a federal crime, but says that the results of this investigation will likely

result in Obama being brought up on FELONY CHARGES. The colonel's dire prediction about

Obama's future is sending shock-waves through the black hearts of liberals all across America

today, as it's now thrown a monkey wrench into Obama's plans to stage his "political

comeback" this fall.

In a a recent interview with Trending Today USA, Lt. Col Tony Shaffer called 'Obamagate'

an "order of magnitude" even bigger than the Watergate scandal because the incident

included "using nation-state resources for purposes of political gain."

When asked if Obama could be arrested for violating the law, he said that it would be

the "first time a former president could be indicted for a felony."

"I think it is very possible that he acted outside of the scope of his duties, responsibilities

and authorities to turn the resources of a nation-state on a candidate. This is, as I've

said before, soviet-dictator level wrongdoing," he added.

Shaffer said that Obama using government resources to spy on Trump was for the sole purpose of

getting Hillary into office, as Obama hoped the wiretapping would produce enough "dirt"

on Trump to sabotage his presidential run.

Given Shaffer's lengthy military career, his rise to the top of the American intelligence

community, and his current senior position at the prestigious London Center for Policy

Research, his prediction about Obama shouldn't be scoffed at. Being brought up on felony

charges would completely destroy Obama's plan of making his political comeback this

year, as he'd be trying to figure out a way to keep himself out of prison instead

of spending his hours obsessing with ways to bring Trump down.

The Hill reported on just how extensive Obama's spying truly was, as this unconstitutional

move wasn't just limited to listening in on Trump's calls. They reported:

If these reports are accurate, it means U.S. intelligence agencies secretly surveilled

at least a half dozen Trump associates. And those are just the ones we know about.

Besides Manafort, the officials include former Trump advisers Carter Page and Michael Flynn.

Last week, we discovered multiple Trump "transition officials" were "incidentally" captured

during government surveillance of a foreign official. We know this because former Obama

adviser Susan Rice reportedly admitted "unmasking," or asking to know the identities of, the officials.

Spying on U.S. citizens is considered so sensitive, their names are supposed to be hidden or "masked,"

even inside the government, to protect their privacy.

In May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Acting Attorney General

Sally Yates acknowledged they, too, reviewed communications of political figures, secretly

collected under President Obama.

After getting away with whatever the hell he wanted over the past 8 years and wiping

his butt with the Constitution, it looks like Obama's cockiness might just be his undoing.

He might have gotten away with his antics in the past, but things are vastly different

now that Obama doesn't have all his minions blocking all investigations into his crimes,

as was the case when he was president.

If this colonel's predication is in fact true, Obama's little plan to keep trolling

Trump with his little shadow government from the headquarters of his D.C. home could soon

be coming to an abrupt end. How poetic would it be that after spending 8 years pandering

to terrorists and trying to destroy America that Obama could live out the rest of his

life behind bars in an orange jumpsuit? Sounds like perfect justice for America!

what do you think about this? Please Share this news if you want to see

Obama behind bars for the rest of his treasonous life! Scroll down to comment below and don't

forget to subscribe top stories today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Intel Officer Reveals How Obama Will Be 'First President In History' To Be Hit With a FE.. - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

UA Street Encounter III - Men's Shoes - Duration: 1:18.

Thanks for the likes and comments!

Hi there, welcome to my channel!

Follow me on all social media links to keep up with my adventures.

I really appreciate all of your comments. I'd love for this channel to grow. Subscribe.!..It's free.

For more infomation >> UA Street Encounter III - Men's Shoes - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Funny videos 2017 funny pranks try not to laugh challenge || Top 10 Crazy Pranks for 2017 New - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Funny videos 2017 funny pranks try not to laugh challenge || Top 10 Crazy Pranks for 2017 New - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Spotify® RapCaviar

For more infomation >> Spotify® RapCaviar

-------------------------------------------

when i was your man - bruno mars (cover) ft. mishaalikka - Duration: 3:52.

same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

when our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

my heart breaks a little when i hear your name

it all just sounds like

too young, too dumb to realise

that i should've brought you flowers

and held your hand

should've gave you all my hours

when i had the chance

take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

now my baby's dancing

but she's dancing with another man

my pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways

caused a good, strong woman like you to walk out of my life

now i'll never, never get to clean up the mess i made

and it haunts me everytime i close my eyes

it all just sounds like

too young, too dumb to realise

that i should've brought you flowers

and held your hand

should've gave you all my hours

when i had the chance

take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

now my baby's dancing

but she's dancing with another man

although it hurts

i'll be the first to say that i was wrong

i know I'm probably much too late

to try and apologise for my mistakes

but i just want you to know

i hope he buys you flowers

i hope he holds your hand

gives you all his hours

when he has the chance

takes you to every party

cause i remember how much you love to dance

do all the things i should've done

when i was your man

do all the things i should've done

when i was your man

For more infomation >> when i was your man - bruno mars (cover) ft. mishaalikka - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0I I-MOTION Airco, klein en zuinig! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0I I-MOTION Airco, klein en zuinig! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-I DESIGN RED NAVIGATIE - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-I DESIGN RED NAVIGATIE - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.0I XDRIVE HIGH EXECUTIVE M-SPORT AUT*, Panoramadak, HLeer, Navi, ECC, LMV - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.0I XDRIVE HIGH EXECUTIVE M-SPORT AUT*, Panoramadak, HLeer, Navi, ECC, LMV - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangla Funny Video I Mosharraf Korim Comedy Videos 2017 - Duration: 2:45.

Comedy TV

Comedy TV

Comedy TV

Comedy TV

Comedy TV

For more infomation >> New Bangla Funny Video I Mosharraf Korim Comedy Videos 2017 - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

[SEXY EDIT] WONHO / HOSEOK ~ Take You Down - Duration: 1:28.

Here we are all alone in this room (oh)

And girl I know where to start

and what we're gonna do (yeah)

I'll take my time

we'll be all night girl

So get ready babe

I got plans for me and you

It ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend,

Hey let's bump and grind girl tonight we'll never end

Let me take you down

I really wanna take you down

And show you what I'm about

Can I take you now?

Your body body oh

Your body body up and down

So don't stop girl get it

Quit playing wit it

Can't wait no more

I wanna take you down

I really wanna take you down

Take you down, yeah

For more infomation >> [SEXY EDIT] WONHO / HOSEOK ~ Take You Down - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Cool World - The Pit - Duration: 3:58.

Ascend

From the SH!+

Up to the Edge

Of The Bottomless Pit

Reborn

I Am Free

Like a Fetus

Again

I Learn

How to Breathe

The Darkness

Was a Cocoon

Just Like The Moth

I Escape

The Gloom

A Sparkle

Deep Within

Let Out The Flame

That Begot Me

To Win

There Is No Way

To Quell

My

Desire

The Energy

Inside The Void

The Fire

Cast Down

From the Skies

Carrying

The Weight

Of The World's

Despise

A Downfall

Made Me

See

This Hole

Gave Birth

To The Preacher

In Me

There Is No Way

To Quell

My

Desire

The Energy

Inside The Void

The Fire

There Is No Way

To Quell

My

Desire

The Energy

Inside The Void

The Fire

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Be Truly

Free

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Be Truly

Free

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Be Truly

Free

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Come Closer

To Me

Be Truly

Free

There Is No Way

To Quell

My

Desire

The Energy

Inside The Void

The Fire

There Is No Way

To Quell

My

Desire

The Energy

Inside The Void

The Fire

For more infomation >> Cool World - The Pit - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Back Home! Taiwan's vlog#1 - Duration: 5:30.

I'm waiting for the bus to arrive.

Oops! I wear my headphone opposite haha

15minutes before the bus arrive.

I'm going back to Taiwan!! so excited!!

I put my suitcase there, hope no one will take it haha

I heard Taiwan has a typhoon, but there is no raining.

Goning back for a week.

can't wait!!

Oh yeah~I'm here at the airport now! omg my hair looks crazy!

Now I'm going to check in~

I'm in a very good mood~

I'm getting ready to aboard.

See you in Taiwan!!

Yeah!! I'm home~~~

Feel so good~ I'm going to fix my phone's internet first!

Happy! Happy! I wanna eat guava right now

because there are no guava in Japan.

the light is so dark.

Fish!! My cat hahaha

Did you miss me~ did you?

Yes? Yes?

For more infomation >> Back Home! Taiwan's vlog#1 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday Overnight: Look up in the morning to see the Space Station! - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Wednesday Overnight: Look up in the morning to see the Space Station! - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

UA Street Encounter III - Men's Shoes - Duration: 1:18.

Thanks for the likes and comments!

Hi there, welcome to my channel!

Follow me on all social media links to keep up with my adventures.

I really appreciate all of your comments. I'd love for this channel to grow. Subscribe.!..It's free.

For more infomation >> UA Street Encounter III - Men's Shoes - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

NASA Confirm: What is Happening, Watch This and You'll see It's a terrible power 2017 - Duration: 28:43.

For more infomation >> NASA Confirm: What is Happening, Watch This and You'll see It's a terrible power 2017 - Duration: 28:43.

-------------------------------------------

NASA Confirm: 21th September 2017 What is Happening, Scientists Aren't Going to Tell You This 2017 - Duration: 42:49.

For more infomation >> NASA Confirm: 21th September 2017 What is Happening, Scientists Aren't Going to Tell You This 2017 - Duration: 42:49.

-------------------------------------------

NASA Confirm: 21th September 2017 Why The Police Unlisted This Information To Everyone! - Duration: 1:09:59.

For more infomation >> NASA Confirm: 21th September 2017 Why The Police Unlisted This Information To Everyone! - Duration: 1:09:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Antique photo frame with jute thread - Diy - Sangeetas Kreations - Duration: 5:06.

Namaste amigos, vuelven a los Kreations de Sangeeta.

Si supieras aquí por favor

Asegúrate de suscribir mi canal

para últimas actualizaciones

Y pulsa el botón de campana para las notificaciones

Hoy te voy a enseñar a hacer una

Marco antiqua de la foto con yute

Para esto necesitarás

Empecemos

Aquí he comprado un nuevo marco de fotos

10 pulgadas por 12 pulgadas de tamaño

Usted puede utilizar cualquier tamaño según su opción

Quitar la hoja de plástico y esta cortadora abierta

Los lados como este

Ahora dibuja cualquier diseño que te guste con lápiz

Y aplicar pegamento blanco encima de él

Tomar un pequeño hilo de yute y

hacer una pequeña bobina

Pegar en ella

Y pulsa un rato

Repite de la misma manera

Aplique pegamento y pegue el hilo de yute

Tienes que seguir repitiendo lo mismo

Recuerde presionar por un tiempo

Ahora en el centro hacer una bobina

Este tamaño y aplicar pegamento

Y pegarlo en el centro

Y pulsa un rato

Sigue repitiendo todo el marco Suscríbete

a mi canal para obtener las últimas actualizaciones

Y no te olvides de golpear el botón de la campana Para

notificaciones

Ahora en la esquina de el marco

Hacer la misma bobina

Y pegar con pegamento

Repetir en todas las esquinas

Una vez más aplicar pegamento en todo el marco

Y en el hilo de yute para asegurar que se seque

Completamente una vez secado tomar color

negro acrílicoY dar un abrigo por todo el marco

Y yute

Recuerde cubrir todas las esquinas con el color

colorearlo agradable

Si te perdiste alguno de mi arte

Visita mi canal

Y suscribirse si no lo ha hecho?

Se deja secar completamente

Ahora toman el color de oro y con el cepillo seco

Dar textura en todo el diseño de yute

Perdonar este tipo de textura toma esponja

Y obtener color dorado y comenzar

Dando la textura

Suscríbete a mi canal

para obtener las últimas actualizaciones y

No te olvides de golpear el botón de la campana

para Notificaciones

De esta manera se hace

Bien dejarlo secar completamente

Y dar todo el barniz y dejar que se seque

Se ve tan hermosa

Ahora toma cualquier foto

Y coloque en él usted puede dar a su

ser amado

O guárdate

Espero que este video sea muy útil si sí, por favor

Dar un gran pulgar hacia arriba

Y suscribir mi canal y

Ayúdame a crecer, subiendo

Con más videos hasta entonces Namaste !!!!!

For more infomation >> How to make Antique photo frame with jute thread - Diy - Sangeetas Kreations - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

청주 나체 20대 여성 살해 용의자 긴급체포(종합) - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> 청주 나체 20대 여성 살해 용의자 긴급체포(종합) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

2 reasons loving Sanvers in Supergirl - Best come out scenes and pretty gay? - Duration: 6:09.

Aloha welcome back to my channel english subtitle is not provided today

because I speak English only well you may see me in the same outfit because I take

all the videos at once yay this week I'm going to talk about why I

like Sanvers you know the gay migration right if you're lucky maybe you have

loved lots of canon lesbian ships well but you know that people like killing us why

my favor ship at the time is Swan Queen They are not canon so my baseline is basically

quite low as long as they have screen time I'm okay with that

so Sanvers did give me a lot of quality time that I finally have something

Back to the reason about why I

like Sanvers it's because of the coming out scene if you have been there

especially when you're in Asia country you may find that you have difficulties

like a big big big challenge about you being yourself come out to your friends

and family I am not exactly like tell everybody but I just if you ask me

yeah I just tell you yay I'm bisexual, anyways

The story alex has been through which is quite reflecting to real life all the

struggle you deny it and you may spend years to think about is there something

wrong and not capable of love when you grow up it may change you would become

normal but that's not true right all of you know that that's not the truth Alex just

gives us to journey how you struggle about being yourself try to accept yourself

this is who you are who you want to be and then you try to tell your best

friend you found that oh actually that's not a big deal they accept you anyway

they're your friends they're your friends because this is who you are and

then you try to tell your family Alex is one of the field lesbian characters that

start from not knowing that she is gay they show us the struggle and then they found

ok actually and like this girl or maybe I just like this girl eventually you found

that yeah that's who I am as I remember she has four coming out scenes

first one with Kara the most important girl in her life and she told Maggie and

her friends to Elisa her mother and her dad the whole journey

is liberating that's not what you can find and any story that's the first

thing the second reason is because the love between Alex and Maggie even though

the screen time is not enough I take whatever I got they still present a lot

of emotions Alex She likes her she started to realize the

feelings because Alex is fresh off the boat Mag hesitated they've been through a

lot they finally get to be together then the

perfect Maggie actually is not that perfect she cheated and then Alex is here

Alex is here to help her heal they support each other and we can see there

are some little fights turns out Alex know how not to interrupt her girlfriend's job

the most important episode that I almost cried, No, I think I cried Alex is

kidnapped Maggie the tough woman finally broke she is a cop but she likes Alex so

much that she doesn't care how she break the laws she just want to save her

girlfriend save her love finally you've got to see that they are getting married

and thanks for Chyler so we know that they're getting married because we have

a lot of evidences on that that's the reason the second reason and like I'm so

so so looking forward to season 3 because we get to know about how it will

be like after they got married and what else about season 3 Floriana is

leaving I really hope that they can maximize her time and I really want to

make out scene I don't need much like Kara with Mon El, they had it please give me like 10

seconds or 40 seconds of make out scene, it is a lot? so that's it that's the two reasons

why I like Sanvers a lot there's just two reason but that, it's everything

the question today is of course why do you like Sanvers or tell me which team

are you in team Sanvers or teams to the crop hmm well I like them both but I just

like Chyler so much I chose to talk about Sanvers this time so that's it if you

like my video give me a thumb up and subscribe and

I'll see you soon bye

For more infomation >> 2 reasons loving Sanvers in Supergirl - Best come out scenes and pretty gay? - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Basement Tapes Ed Kramer 1986 Cinemax Shorts - Duration: 1:19.

Well apparently it's the last few hours of 1986, at CompuGraph Designs in NewYork City.

This spot for Cinemax was the only time in my career I really got to

be a character animator, and at the time this was probably the most complex

character animation ever done on the Bosch FGS-4000. This was little more than

a year since Rushes in London had used the Bosch to animate just two dudes for

the "Money for Nothing" music video. Janet Scabrini did the storyboards in

the "Memphis" style of the day, and almost every character in here is a caricature

of somebody from our team. In a second you'll see my big old glasses and a

penguin on my t-shirt. There it is.

Orest Woronewych was the agency producer.

Let's take a look at it in slow motion so you can see all the

little details I put into each character's movements.

This won both the Clio Award and the Broadcast Design Association gold award.

If anybody has a copy of this with the original audio please get in touch!

For more infomation >> The Basement Tapes Ed Kramer 1986 Cinemax Shorts - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens When You Eat A McDonalds Chicken Maharaja Mac? - Duration: 3:33.

We all love our McD

There is something about Ronald McDonald that you cannot say no to.

And my most favorite item from the menu is

a Chicken Maharaja Mac.

The delicious Sesame Seed Buns

Double layers of Grilled Chicken Patty

Cheese, Onion, Iceberg Lettuce

Tomatoes

It's just too irresistible.

Now that you know, I am on your side

let's find out

what along with that burger

really goes inside our bodies.

McD has already given the nutritional chart

of this burger on their website.

Now let's understand what these complicated numbers really mean.

They say that the burger weighs 310 g.

Out of which 20g is Protein.

Now to convert 'Protein' into 'KCal', you multiply it by 4.

So that gives you 80Kcal.

Similarly, you multiply Fat with 9

and that gives you 342 KCal.

You multiply Carbs with 4 and that gives you 344 KCal.

And you multiply Sugar with 4 and that gives you 40 KCal

Finally, you multiply Dietary Fiber with 1.5 and that gives you 4.5 KCal.

In total, we are consuming 810 KCal

just by eating the burger alone.

Now let's understand what these numbers

really do to our bodies.

1. You will put on more weight, obviously.

On an average, if you want to maintain your weight

then as a man you should only consume 2500 KCal per day

and as a woman no more than 2000 KCal per day.

But with this burger, we have already reached

almost half of our daily calorie intake.

And we didn't even count coke and fries calories yet.

Now suppose you want to burn away those 810 KCal, that means

You will have to do almost 1 hour of Skipping or

45 minutes of Swimming or

30 minutes of Cycling.

The label also states that it has got

1850 mg of Sodium

The American Heart Associaton states that

we should aim for no more than 1500 mg of Sodium per day

because high Sodium is believed to be linked to

Heart Diseases and Stroke.

The Trans Fat Content of this burger is 300 mg

and we all know what Trans Fat does to our body.

So in case you are a regular McD visitor and are wondering

'Why am I not losing any weight?'

Now you know.

But if you still want to enjoy your McD

as a cheat meal, once in a blue moon

then here are top 2 things to remember

1. Just order the burger and skip coke and fries.

2. Know exactly what you are going to order before you enter the store

so that you do not get distracted by those

delicious looking menu pictures.

Think of your body as a Super Power Nation.

It should be very difficult for any junk food to get a visa for an entry.

Don't make your body a 'Visa on Arrival'

that any junk food can directly walk in.

Be very picky of what you eat

Not because I say so, but because

You love your body.

For more infomation >> What Happens When You Eat A McDonalds Chicken Maharaja Mac? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Посадка крокусов в открытый грунт: как и когда сажать крокусы на выгонку - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Посадка крокусов в открытый грунт: как и когда сажать крокусы на выгонку - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

My new outro - Duration: 0:12.

This is my new outro YAAAAAAAAAA....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what? Aren't you happy for me?

For more infomation >> My new outro - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Birdwatching in Wildlife & Bir...

For more infomation >> Birdwatching in Wildlife & Bir...

-------------------------------------------

Har mushkil ko Hal karne ka wazifa kamran sultan - Duration: 2:39.

Har mushkil ko Hal karne ka wazifa kamran sultan

No comments:

Post a Comment