Thursday, September 21, 2017

Youtube daily report w Sep 21 2017

This season in California

is absolutely wonderful.

At this moment here in the desert of Joshua Tree

we are reaching the culmination of this shower of blessings

For more infomation >> Sri Prem Baba momentos na California 2017/ Sri Prem Baba moments in California 2017 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Classic, 6-BAK, AIRCO, CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Classic, 6-BAK, AIRCO, CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Classic, 6-BAK, AIRCO, CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Classic, 6-BAK, AIRCO, CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4 E-HDI TENDANCE EGS *AUTOMAAT* / AIRCO / CRUISE CTR. / EL. PAKKET / RADIO-CD - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4 E-HDI TENDANCE EGS *AUTOMAAT* / AIRCO / CRUISE CTR. / EL. PAKKET / RADIO-CD - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ary Toledo é Internado e Descobre Que Tem Um Problema Muito Mais Grave Do Que Imaginava - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Ary Toledo é Internado e Descobre Que Tem Um Problema Muito Mais Grave Do Que Imaginava - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Come fare inserzioni con compatibilità ricambi Auto e Moto su eBay - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Come fare inserzioni con compatibilità ricambi Auto e Moto su eBay - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

2017 SX Santiago del Estero || Travel Vlog 01 - Duration: 8:20.

I'm flying to Argentina in a couple hours,

so time to start packing!

Perfect!

Did you ever see that before Willie?

That people start clapping when the plane has touched down?

Yes, when I was young.

But that's a really long time ago!

That must be really long ago!

Having a hard time Dave-o?

We had a flight of..

14 hours.

I definitely slept 10..

minutes.

What time is it here?

7:15 AM

So rush hour here.

But glad we're not in a hurry.

The seats are comfortable, so maybe we can get some more sleep!

Exactly!

Lots of legroom Sander?

Better like this?

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Santiago del Estero city airport.

Holy..

Dave-o, what happened mate?

Did you try to import coke to Argentina?

Yes, a kilogram, but it was supposed to be in a package.

and it's not longer in the package!

What went right for Twan..

Went a little less good for Dave!

Finally didn't forget anything, but I'm still screwed.

This is already my 4th time here.

But it keeps surprising me every time.

Horse and carriage,

or a rental car with smoke coming out of it.

But it's about time to ride the track!

*National Anthem*

All that just for me!

Sylvain, tell me the rules!

2 teams, 5 men in the team.

We have an official sponsor, Powerade.

Powerade sponsors.

The best wins the pot.

A thousand bucks purse.

Pesos..

Bucks in pesos..

It's still a thousand!

We're in the money lads, we're in the money!

What's the standing?

2 for GB/Dutchies, 1 for us.

Feeling the pressure?

No, never feel the pressure.

Good morning Niels!

What we're seeing now,

is only possible in Argentina.

So this is the parking lot.

If you parked your car there,

how are you ever going to leave?

I hope you're in a hurry when your car is parked there.

Come on guys, cheer up!

It's pretty cool to see there was a little kid who wanted a picture with me..

and he was in tears after he finally got the chance!

That makes my weekend somewhat good again.

Other than that, it was a nice trip.

But I want to forget about the race asap, haha.

Jelle,

Are you ready?

No, not yet!

I need some more practice first.

Okay, ready!

3.. 2.. 1..

How much wood could a wood chopper chop if a woodchopper could chop !?

Whaaa

How much wood can a wood chopper chop if a wood chopper could chop wood?

How much wood could a wood chopper chop if a wood chopper could chop wood?

aaaah, decent.

For more infomation >> 2017 SX Santiago del Estero || Travel Vlog 01 - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Il dramma di Tina Cipollari: arriva la confessione inaspettata - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Il dramma di Tina Cipollari: arriva la confessione inaspettata - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Uomini e donne, Mattia Marciano nei guai: clamorosa scoperta - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Uomini e donne, Mattia Marciano nei guai: clamorosa scoperta - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mais Uma Apresentadora Famosa Pede Demissão a Globo Tá Quebrando - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Mais Uma Apresentadora Famosa Pede Demissão a Globo Tá Quebrando - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Lupin the Third - Il tesoro di Venezia - Sigla - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Lupin the Third - Il tesoro di Venezia - Sigla - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Primavera - Minibanda - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Primavera - Minibanda - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Motivação! Qual é o seu propósito? - Manifesto por uma vida mais saudável! - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Motivação! Qual é o seu propósito? - Manifesto por uma vida mais saudável! - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V90 D3 Automaat R-Design diverse opties - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo V90 D3 Automaat R-Design diverse opties - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC60 T5 245pk Aut. R-Design Business Scandinavian - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC60 T5 245pk Aut. R-Design Business Scandinavian - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 bjr 2012 1.6 D2 84kW/114pk 6-bak R-EDITION PLUS CLIMA + CRUISE + ADAPT.BI-XENON + NAVI RTI - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 bjr 2012 1.6 D2 84kW/114pk 6-bak R-EDITION PLUS CLIMA + CRUISE + ADAPT.BI-XENON + NAVI RTI - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kolejni zwolnieni dyscyplinarnie dziennikarze „Trójki" i „Dwójki" wracają do radia - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Kolejni zwolnieni dyscyplinarnie dziennikarze „Trójki" i „Dwójki" wracają do radia - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm not responding to donors": Sen. Jeff Flake on health bill - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> "I'm not responding to donors": Sen. Jeff Flake on health bill - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nonstop 2018 - Trung Thu Này Mình Xoạc Đi Em | Nghe Mà Nghiện | Nhạc Sàn Cực Mạnh Quẩy Nát Trung Thu - Duration: 1:01:05.

For more infomation >> Nonstop 2018 - Trung Thu Này Mình Xoạc Đi Em | Nghe Mà Nghiện | Nhạc Sàn Cực Mạnh Quẩy Nát Trung Thu - Duration: 1:01:05.

-------------------------------------------

How Filipino Men Mourn

For more infomation >> How Filipino Men Mourn

-------------------------------------------

No, You Can't Say It | Ahsante the Artist - Duration: 4:12.

Hello my bold and bright people, it's ya girl Ahsante the Artist helping you move consciously

and creatively through life, so let's go

So every once and a while a public figure slips up and gets caught using a racial slur.

Whoops

Pewdiepie said the N-word, not for the first time

Ariana Grande reportedly fired one of her dancers for saying it

"Greedy!! Ooh!"

Sorry, that just made my heart sing, yes Ariana, I love it.

And here's the thing, when this sort of situation comes up.

The issue becomes - Oh but she didn't mean it, oh but he's a really nice guy, it's a joke,

he's not actually racist I mean he would never hurt a black person didn't you hear

me when I just said he's a really nice guy

Whether or not you want to condemn someone is a separate issue.

People nowadays act like being called racist is the ultimate condemnation of pure evil.

When it's really not.

On it's most basic level it just boils down to racial prejudice.

Which you probably have it you're using racial slurs.

Especially for groups that you don't belong to.

For groups that have been historically oppressed.

For groups that no, will not teach you how to Dougie.

The point here is not to condemn someone, the point is to show that this is completely

unacceptable behavior.

We're talking about your actions here.

And if you're not racist

The N-word should not even be in your lexicon.

That should not be anywhere near the tip of your tounge.

It should not roll off in such a lubricated fashion.

And with a hard R.

Really?

We don't even say it with a hard R?

What are you doing?

You shouldn't slip up and say what a n-word, just like you wouldn't slip up and say what

a pufferkasnortbag - like that word shouldn't even be in there.

In fact when you want to use the n-word?

Just use pufferkasnortbag instead.

At least that way you'll get laughed at instead of getting punched.

Now I am fine with black people reclaiming the word for use within the group.

I used to be more against the in general, but honestly Solange changed my mind.

"Some stuff is for us"

And by us I mean black people, not just brown, black.

If you're black it's a way to acknowledge that part of your history and how the world

has viewed us through that lens,

take that world, and strip it of it's power by using it as a familial term that reflects

how we've risen from being solely defined and condemned by that word.

And thrown in there is a rejection of respectability politics, or the idea that black folks have

to be respectable and proper in order to earn their humanity.

Which they don't.

Non black folks shouldn't ever use the n-word because 1, it's a slur, and 2, black people

have specifically and repeatedly said that it is offensive,

and we were the ones who were originally called that word and have to deal with the modern

day consequences.

Thanks to history, white folks got decades and centuries of preferential treatment, and we

got to say this one word.

Not a fair trade, but honestly just take the deal.

We get to reclaim a term as endearing at best, self deprecating at worst.

And like most things that can be self deprecating, if it's said by an outsider is insulting.

Bottom line, just don't use racial slurs.

That's like "How to not be racist: 101".

You know, the How To Not Be Racist handbook that every American citizen got after

LBJ signed the Civil Rights act in 1964 and declared that everything would be fine if

everyone would just read the handboo…

No one ever reads the damn handbook.

If you're new here and you're interested in social issues, culture, and young adulting,

then you should subscribe to get new videos from me every week.

And big thanks to my Patreon patrons, if you want to help support this channel,

Patreon is the way to do that. My patrons are the best

and their names are listed in the description.

As always remember to live spiritedly and think creatively and I will see you next time.

What's making me happy this week is all of the Black excellence that won at the Emmy's

yaaahs.

I'm particularly jazzed that Lena Waithe won best comedy writing - Master of None!

Like I was saying last week, season 2 was great!

Like Issa Rae, I was rooting for everyone Black, so it worked out.

Well, I'm gonna go because the sun's setting and it's dinner time.

I'll be right back!

Play this song and play it on your terms for us.

This stuff is for us.

Some stuff you can't touch.

For more infomation >> No, You Can't Say It | Ahsante the Artist - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Burstner T 603 - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Burstner T 603 - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Zafira 1.4T ECOTEC 88KW S&S RHYHTM - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Opel Zafira 1.4T ECOTEC 88KW S&S RHYHTM - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI GT-Line SW met navi, clima, bluetooth en 7jr garantie! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI GT-Line SW met navi, clima, bluetooth en 7jr garantie! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Saab 9-5 2.0t SE / Aut / Incl Beurt - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Saab 9-5 2.0t SE / Aut / Incl Beurt - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan 1.8t Arc AUTOMAAT, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan 1.8t Arc AUTOMAAT, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, LEDER-INTERIEUR, 4X ELEK-RAMEN - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Truth or Drink: Exes (Quinn & Kaija) - Duration: 4:13.

- What was your favorite or least favorite thing

that I did to you in bed?

(laughs)

- You're a bit of a

too gentle finger banger.

(laughs)

Okay, cheers. - Cheers.

(classical music)

- I'm Kaija.

- I'm Quinn.

- We met at this film festival at the opening gala.

I would say a couple months.

And then, like,

hooked up a couple of times over the years.

- (laughs) Yeah, that's accurate.

- Why did we break up?

- Oh (laughs), this is a possible drink.

(laughs)

- I like, can't look at you (laughs).

- I think where I was in my life,

wasn't a place you were looking someone

that's in that situation.

Like, I recently had a divorce.

My life wasn't together.

And you like saw that, right on the wall.

You're like, "No, I don't want to do that."

- That's fair.

- I think that's accurate.

What do you think I should change

about myself for the next relationship?

- I'm definitely going to drink.

- (laughs) Oh, wow, okay.

That's interesting.

- I don't think my opinion is valid in this scenario.

- But you have one.

(laughs) Alright.

- Yeah, but it's not good.

Do I ever pop in your head when you're masturbating?

(laughs)

- Yeah. - Oh, God!

- I mean, it's happened, it's happened.

- Yeah. - Just say that.

When did you know it was over?

Oh, I should know.

- (groans) Right after the first time we slept together,

I went home and I was like giddy about it

and excited about it.

And as they do, an ex-boyfriend texted me that night

and fucked around with my head.

Can I swear?

And it made me feel like

I was not ready to be in a relationship.

- I just did this one.

- I dare you take a body shot off of me.

To get out of it, it takes two shots.

- Oh, Jesus.

(laughs)

- This feels like a consent situation.

- I know, that's what I was getting to.

I'd be happy to take two shots.

- You can take a body shot off of me.

Now, I wanna see if you'll do it (laughs).

I think you should stay on that side.

- [Quinn] Where is it gonna go?

- Well, where were you gonna put it?

- [Quinn] You got it?

- I'm not having any trouble.

(laughs) Wow, you really got your mouth around that thing.

- What was your favorite or least favorite thing

that I did to you in bed?

(laughs)

- You're a great kisser.

And I know that sounds like a weak answer.

- I'll take it.

- You're a bit of a

too gentle finger banger.

(laughs)

One finger soft.

It's like, you can go for it, like, I'm an adult.

(laughs)

What you go out with me again?

(laughs) I had a feel you'd have to do that.

Just don't, let's keep it--

Yeah, please. - I'm just gonna drink.

- That's too much.

- I just like vodka.

Although, I am finally starting to like, feel something.

I mean, from vodka, not like feel something.

I meant, like drunk.

I dare you to kiss me on my mouth.

To get out of it, for either of you, take a shot.

(classical music)

(laughs)

Just take a shot.

To not kissing.

- (laughs) Ever again.

(classical music)

Are you happy with our current relationship?

- It's almost like the other question

in a lot of ways, isn't it?

- Yeah, I mean, of course I am, personally.

But you can say no.

Like, you don't have to--

- I'm gonna take another shot.

Just 'cause I like vodka.

- You wanna keep bonin'.

- I'm not saying that.

I'm saying I wanna drink some vodka.

(laughs)

Drink some vodka.

- You do still got it.

(laughs)

For more infomation >> Truth or Drink: Exes (Quinn & Kaija) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Meet A Deaf Person - Duration: 7:48.

- I see that you're doing sign language.

I think I know.

Are you deaf?

(gentle music)

- Hi. - Hello.

- My name is Steven.

- My name's Carolina.

- Hi, I'm Crystal, what's your name?

- My name is Mickey.

- I like that name.

- Thank you.

- Me too.

- She just copied what I said.

- No.

- How old are you?

- Old enough to be your mom (laughs).

- I'm 11.

- What are you gonna do today?

- [Interpreter] Today, you're going to meet a deaf person.

Do you know what deaf means?

- A deaf person is a person that can't hear.

- [Interpreter] Right.

So, I use an interpreter.

- What's an interpreter?

- [Interpreter] An interpreter is somebody

who signs for another person that is speaking.

So, she's interpreting what I want to say.

And then, the interpreter tells me

what you're saying in sign language.

- Were you born deaf?

- [Interpreter] No, I actually lost

my hearing when I was five.

- That's so young.

- [Interpreter] How old are you?

- Seven, Gigi's five.

- No, no, I'm not, I'm nine.

- Fake loser.

- How did you lose your hearing?

- [Interpreter] My grandmother

would call my name, "Mickey!"

When they brought me to the doctor,

Grandma said, "Hey, I've been calling her name

"and she's just ignoring me."

And the doctor did a test and found out

that I was losing my hearing.

It's something that runs in our family.

My grandparents were deaf, my dad is also deaf.

- Wow, that's a lot.

- Can you hear some things or are you completely deaf?

- [Interpreter] I can hear some things

with my cochlear implant.

- Can you hear animal sounds?

- [Interpreter] Yes.

- I can make a cow and cat.

Do you wanna see if you can hear it?

- [Interpreter] Sure.

(imitates cow)

(imitates cow)

(laughs)

(imitates horse)

Yeah, I could hear that.

I could hear your voice 'cause you're sitting close to me.

But if I take it off, I'm fully deaf.

- What is a cochlear implant?

- [Interpreter] Well, it's sort of like a hearing aid.

But instead of putting it behind

your ear to help you hear things,

it actually is put inside the skull.

- Do they need to cut your head?

- [Interpreter] Well, it wasn't really a cut.

But it was put underneath the skin,

right near my ear. - Oh.

- [Interpreter] Would you like to see it?

- Sure.

- [Interpreter] Can you see

the little thing behind her ear?

You just wanna see that up on top.

- [Boy] Oh, yeah, yeah, that's cool.

- [Interpreter] And then the wire

comes down to this little box.

And you can turn the volume up or down and adjust it.

And that helps me hear.

- That is super duper cool.

- Does it help you hear now?

- [Interpreter] Yes, it does.

It helps me to hear my favorite thing, which is music.

- If you're deaf, how do you listen to music?

- [Interpreter] I feel the vibrations, I feel the music.

You know how music has vibration?

They can put their hand on something that vibrates

or they can feel the music through their feet.

(humming)

I plug my cochlear implant right into my iPad or my phone

and I can put it as loud as I want.

- Nobody else can boss you around and say,

"That's too loud!"

- Right.

- [Interpreter] That's right.

- I like music too.

- [Interpreter] Really, what kind of music?

- Bruno Mars music.

And Michael Jackson.

- [Interpreter] What about you?

- I really like Tom Jones.

- [Interpreter] I think one of his song, I like.

♫ It's not unusual

♫ It's not unusual to have fun with anyone

(laughs) - Yeah.

When my mom asked me if I wanted to go to a concert,

and I said, "Yes."

She said, "It'll be you and a bunch of old ladies."

(laughs)

But I'm still enthusiastic to go.

- Do you like to sing?

- [Interpreter] Yes, I like to sing.

- I'd love to hear you sing.

- [Interpreter] You might to tell me to quit

and go back to my day job.

I can sing in the shower though.

- Shower singing is the best type of singing.

- What instruments do you play?

- [Interpreter] Well, I used to play the piano.

- We have so much in common already.

You like music, I like music.

You play piano, I play piano.

- Do you have a cell phone?

- [Interpreter] Yes, I do.

I have a cell phone for texting.

- So, that's what you only use your cell phone for,

just for texting?

- [Interpreter] Yep, I can't really hear the phone.

I can't talk to people over the phone.

So, we use texting.

- What are some other ways

that technology helps you out, like in your daily life?

- [Interpreter] For deaf people,

we have a doorbell that actually,

when you push the button is connected

to a light in the house.

The lights in the house,

you see in different rooms lights going off.

- Ouch, that would hurt my eyes.

Do you use an alarm clock?

- [Interpreter] Yes, I do, I have an alarm clock.

My alarm clock, when it goes off,

it actually vibrates the bed.

Sort of like a little, mini earthquake.

- Was that scary the first time you used it?

- [Interpreter] Yes.

- That's kind of a cool alarm clock.

- [Interpreter] I love it.

- Can you teach me how to say "puppy" in sign language?

[Interpreter] We can use this sign for puppy.

You sort of scratching your ears.

Use this hand, there you go.

- What's the hardest part about being deaf?

- [Interpreter] The hardest part is not being

able to hear like in a large group setting.

I feel left out.

- Do you ever get scared

'cause you can't hear what's going on?

- [Interpreter] Oh, yes, I do get scared.

For example, there was a situation a long time ago.

There was a fire in the apartment and I was asleep.

People were pounding and knocking on the doors

but I couldn't hear them.

And it was scary with my son being there too.

- Your son was in there too?

Did he have a little fire on him?

- [Interpreter] No.

Luckily, the firemen broke

into the apartment and saved us.

- That sounds serious.

- Is there any sounds that you're glad

that you don't have to listen to?

- [Interpreter] I don't like listening to yelling.

That bothers me, it gives me a headache.

That's easy for me to avoid.

I can just take it off and I don't hear them.

Do you guys argue?

- He argues.

- She argues with me.

- No.

- How do you say, "I am a dinosaur," in sign language?

- [Interpreter] Point to yourself.

Me, dinosaur.

- Me dinosaur (giggles).

- How do you say, "It was nice to meet you"?

- [Interpreter] Wipe your hand, like that.

To meet and point to the other person.

Meet you.

You're awesome.

- High five?

- High five (laughs).

- [Interpreter] Yay.

- Yay!

[Interpreter] Thank you so much for watching today.

We hope you enjoyed this video.

If you'd like to watch more videos, click here.

Or subscribe, click here.

And we hope you have a wonderful day.

(cheerful music)

For more infomation >> Kids Meet A Deaf Person - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Learn to talk about hair in 6 minutes - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Learn to talk about hair in 6 minutes - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Graphic Design for Libraries Series Introduction to GIMP 8 30 2017 - Duration: 1:00:04.

For more infomation >> Graphic Design for Libraries Series Introduction to GIMP 8 30 2017 - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 13 Men and Women Argue Differently - Duration: 4:24.

(gentle guitar music)

- Hi, I'm Joanna Shakti, The Soul Love Mentor.

Does the opposite sex ever drive you crazy?

Men, is she upset

and you're clueless about why,

and now you're fighting?

Women, do you ever feel like he just doesn't get it?

In this video I'm going to share with you four tips

to turn conflict into connection,

and the number one best way to end a woman's upset.

Guys, you want to know this.

Men and women communicate for different reasons.

He's producing a result and he needs information.

She, she's having an experience,

an experience of connection,

and it's about emotion.

Any time two people do things with different objectives,

we're bound to run into trouble.

Stop resisting!

Men and women are different.

Men do what men do, women do what women do.

And if you resist, it is way too painful.

A woman's experience is enriched by details.

On the other hand, men,

they're a lot more like Sergeant Joe Friday was in Dragnet,

"Just the facts mam, just the facts."

Again, we're simply different.

Don't fight it!

A woman starts out full, and she needs to empty.

A man actually starts out empty, and gets full.

What do I mean by that?

It's actually pretty simple.

Guys, she needs you to listen

while she gets it all out.

And no, you do not need to get every detail,

but what you do need to get

is what she's experiencing,

or more specifically, what she's feeling.

Women, he needs space.

Space to feel!

And when you give him that space to feel,

you'll get the words that you want.

And as a bonus, you'll likely get the emotions too.

So shh!

Wait!

Give him that space.

Men and women end upset differently.

Guys, this is why when she's upset

she seems to talk forever.

Upset is complete for a man when the problem is solved.

So if she's upset that the trash wasn't taken out,

and he takes the trash out, problem solved, right?

It doesn't work that way for women.

Upset is over for a woman when she feels heard.

And it's not hearing the words,

it's hearing how she feels.

So if the upset is,"You didn't take out the trash",

it's not hearing the words, "You didn't take out the trash",

it's hearing the feeling that, "I felt disappointed

"that you didn't take out the trash."

And no, she didn't say the words, "I'm disappointed",

but that's what she wants you to hear.

And when you hear that,

bing-bing-bing, upset on it's way to end.

You can hug and make up.

It's that simple.

For more infomation >> Episode 13 Men and Women Argue Differently - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

[Guide] Crossout: The Garage | Episode 12 - Duration: 10:52.

Hello Survivors!

Welcome back to The Garage, the Wastes' vault of knowledge.

You are watching the most in-depth and useful show for every true fan of Crossout.

Subscribe now and don't forget to click the bell icon,

never to miss another episode full of good stuff straight from the devs!

Buckle up, fellas, it's go time!

Survivors, one can't just stop after a couple of assembled hovercrafts.

Today in Test Drive we'll show you which cars can be also crafted out of Scientists' available parts.

CANCER SHIP 2.0

You already know the first version, but we've dared to level it up.

And we're talking here about not just a craft, but a whole Leviathan!

Remember Cancer Ship?

The very idea of a land ship is crazy enough, but a flying model—now that's a new level!

First thing we do is throw off caterpillars and change to the Icarus hovers: we'll need six of them.

Think it's not enough?

Come on!

Moreover,

hovers help the dreadnaught develop such speed the original caterpillar version hasn't even dreamt of.

Remember, we deemed its slowness to be a massive flaw?

Well, it's no more—taking into account the weight category, of course.

Cancer Ship has now more chances to catch up with quick fighters.

However, it now has a predictable defect: serious drifts, which often turn into an endless waltz.

Leviathan is driven by AI, which is constantly allowing for shifting, however some weapons still lose the target.

Leviathan is ready for assault flights on rocket hovers.

It's a good thing there is no pilot there—otherwise he'd have vomited.

Karlsson

This second craft we've built from scratch.

It's an experimental craft of a battle quadcopter.

Those are all the hype these days, so why not?

So, Karlsson!

We cross the axes so that they make the letter Н.

Then we put an Icarus on each end.

Let's take Pilgrim cabin as a basis—thus we'll have enough energy.

Underneath it, in special niches, we put a gas generator and a light engine.

Behind the cabin we put a gas tank, a radio set, Chameleon and an ammunition box.

We have 9 points of energy for weaponry and three places where to weld it:

one on the roof cabin and two more on each side.

Among Scientists' weaponry Spark, Synthesis and Aurora need 4 points of energy—

we can put them in identical pairs, or combined with each other.

If we choose out of old weapons, Vector, Defender and Caucuses can be used.

In the centre of the craft we install one more Dawn Children creation—

an epic protective field module Aegis Prime.

Then we use parts of the body to cover the axis and valuable equipment.

It's ready!

Now you have, hmmm… a quadro hover?

To evade a counterpunch, use Chameleon, activating it before the attack.

Aegis Prime is a last resort—in case invisibility has already ended, and the enemies are still alive.

Protective field won't defend the hovers, but will save supporting axis, which you don't want to break.

A more compact craft would have protected the structure,

however the shifting gravity centre would overthrow the ride.

For the last several weeks the only thing Survivors have been talking about are Dawn's Children,

and their soon appearance in the Wastes.

The most hyped thing are hovers.

On the threshold of their availability, we answer the relevant questions.

What's faster: a craft on wheels or on hovers?

A ride on wheels, all other things being equal, is faster.

To be more exact:

a heavy ride will become faster on hovers, because surface slopes no longer interfere with it.

A fast and light ride, however, will become slower.

How many hovers can be put on a single ride?

There are no serious limits to this.

As wheels, hovers need to be installed in pairs.

You can put one, but then a ride will tumble, and will only be able to crawl.

Two parts will need you to perfectly balance the ride.

Four or six of those will be enough for most crafts.

Heavy rides will need eight, a Leviathan—ten hovers.

This number might be called a limit.

More a logical than a real one, though.

Of course, each case is a unique one.

As you have seen during the Test Drive, you can use less number of hovers in favour of better weaponry.

It's up to the player.

Can I use both hovers and wheels at the same time?

Yes!

As a result, you can get either a death machine, or an ugly hybrid begging to destroy itself.

If you install wheels in front of the ride, it will drive and turn smoothly.

If you weld them behind, the ride will play up time after time.

In the middle of this there's a vast space for your experiments, which we are eager to see.

How fast can hovers be destroyed?

Icarus hovers have 200 points of Structure.

That's more than wheels, but less than caterpillars and mechanical legs.

Due to its form factor hovers often collide with the enemies' rides,

and because of the mechanical damage they break fast.

All in all, the part is quite fragile.

Which weapon is best against hovercrafts?

Flying rides are always on the move, so it's hard to provide accurate fire at hovers.

Rockets are the best option,

because they break hovers with a single hit: it's way easier than holding the part at gunpoint.

Ramming is also effective, but you'll yet need to perform the manoeuvre.

Which weapon is best to install on a hover?

It goes without saying, guns of Dawn's Children are best compatible with their own technology.

Scientists' weaponry doesn't require precision, and allows for manoeuvring without aiming.

It would be easier to get accustomed to Spark, which hits any aim within the scope cone.

With this gun,

your hovercraft can endlessly spin around the enemy, evading predictability, typical for a wheel-based ride.

Let's look how classical weaponry works with the Executioner.

Hovers allow it to follow the victim as long as it needs, gradually turning the body.

And if the enemy is close, one abrupt movement allows to turn quick and rebuke.

It's not easy to aim, but with caterpillars, legs, or wheels such manoeuvre wouldn't have been possible at all.

Should I put all my team on hovers?

It's not the best idea.

Close-range rides are in danger because of the fragility of hovers, and snipers due to the decreased precision.

For ramming lovers hovers are doomed: when they're broken, the ride is done.

Flying crafts are better combined with the land transport, don't run to the extremes.

For years relay broadcast station Control-17 had been an important tactical location.

Military forces used it not only to connect with centre,

but also as a block point for contaminated northern cities.

When armed people left the station, raiders found a settlement here.

Judging by lots of left containers, there were many people living there.

They were probably looking for a secret entrance into the far-reaching web of military bunkers:

old documents had some info on them.

They say, there are still people living in secret underground hideouts, who have survived the Crossout—

mostly high-profile officials.

It seems that the raiders didn't manage to find those, and left.

Today this place looks more like a scrap waste, than an important object.

Most combats on the map Control-17 have pretty much the same scenario:

both teams sort things out closer to the centre of the location.

More coordinated groups put heavy-armoured crafts under fire,

while fast allies try to capture the enemy's base, or attack from behind.

A small labyrinth of containers and scraps of metal in the centre

helps them escape the pursuit and sniper shots.

Fans of long-range rides get to play defenders of control points, from where the place is exposed to fire.

Due to its planning and available opportunities

the map is a treat for those who love Old City, Rock-City or Founders Canyon.

You can use lots of types of transport here.

That's why let's just name those which aren't a good idea to use.

If possible, don't use crafts with Mandrakes and guided missiles:

this location doesn't have enough open space for a comfortable aiming.

We are ready to answer your questions, Survivors.

Is there any way to hide from radar?

No, it will mark you on the map under any conditions.

Will a symmetry mode be added to the build mode?

We are not against this feature.

Maybe it will be added in the future.

Will we ever be able to raise or rotate the cabins when building a vehicle?

No, because there are construction reasons behind it.

Well, that's it for today, Survivors.

Looking forward to seeing you in a week to spill some more facts about the Wastes' battles.

Don't waste your time: gain experience and toughen up in fights.

Also, subscribe, and do me a favor, will ya?

Tell your friends about this show!

Leave comments below—it's important for us to know your opinion.

Be seeing ya!

For more infomation >> [Guide] Crossout: The Garage | Episode 12 - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0i xDrive Orange Edition Automaat-8 | Sportstoelen | Head-up | Panoramadak | Navi Prof. | T - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0i xDrive Orange Edition Automaat-8 | Sportstoelen | Head-up | Panoramadak | Navi Prof. | T - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

5 Signs That You're Not Eating Enough - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> 5 Signs That You're Not Eating Enough - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Young Dylan Performs 'If It Isn't Love' - Duration: 1:21.

[music playing]

[MUSIC - YOUNG DYLAN, "IF IT ISN'T LOVE"]

(SINGING) I don't love her, I tried to tell myself.

But you can see it in my eyes, so don't deny.

I can't fool no one else.

The truth is in the tears I cry.

Because if it isn't love, why do I feel this way?

Why does she stay on my mind?

Because if it isn't love, why does it hurt so bad

or make me feel so sad inside?

Because if it isn't love--

[music playing]

I told her I'd never fall in love, but now I know better.

[music playing]

For more infomation >> Young Dylan Performs 'If It Isn't Love' - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Cricketers Wife - 15 Unseen Beautiful Wives Of Indian Cricketers | Cricketers Wife | - Duration: 4:37.

Please Check Description For Details/Updates

For more infomation >> Indian Cricketers Wife - 15 Unseen Beautiful Wives Of Indian Cricketers | Cricketers Wife | - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Come to Jesus or you will perish - Duration: 5:40.

There is only one person who can save us from hell and that is Jesus Christ,

Himself, but the world is perishing, people are

going into hell because they do not want to come to Jesus. They reject Jesus

Christ. They want salvation and they want the things that Jesus can give them but

they don't want Jesus. Believers want to believe in Jesus for salvation but they

do not want to have anything to do with Him. They do not want to follow Him nor

obey Him. Jesus said to the Pharisees ,who were the scribes and Bible believers of

the time, He said to them:"You diligently search the scriptures, in there to find

eternal life but you refuse to come to Me to have life." A rich young man came to

Jesus and he asked Him what he must do to have eternal life, and Jesus said to

him:"Keep the commandments." He said:"I've done

that since my youth," and Jesus said to him:"If you want to be perfect, sell all

your things, come here, follow Me." The rich man was

grieved and he turned away because he did not want to follow Jesus Christ. We

read in Matthew 23 Jesus lamented over Jerusalem. He said:"Jerusalem, Jerusalem,

you who kill the prophets; how often did I not want to gather you like a hen or

chicks but you were unwilling." People are unwilling to come to Jesus, they are

unwilling to stay with Jesus. Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life,

there is no other. Without Jesus there is no future. If we reject Jesus,

we reject eternal life. Many just want to come to Jesus for healing and

salvation but they don't want to stay with Him because the conditions of

staying with Jesus or hard, they are tough. Jesus said:"Whoever wishes to come

after me must deny himself every day, pick up his cross and come here follow

Me." He said we have to take His yoke upon us and follow Him. He said that if we

love Him we will obey His commands, but people don't want to do that. They want

their freedom, they want to live their lives to please themselves. They want to

enjoy the pleasures of sin. They don't want Jesus Christ. They want to run after

their own ambitions, they do not want to submit to Jesus Christ and that is why

they will perish. The reason why people will go into hell is because they reject

Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only way and the truth and the life there is

no other, He is the door and He will decide who will go into heaven and who

not. He will say to many believers in that day that they die, and they stand

before Him:"I never knew you, you workers of wickedness." They believed in Him. They

might have been preachers, they might have had the own ministry, but they were

doing their own thing. They were not following and obeying

Jesus. We have to come to Jesus, submit ourselves to Him and live our lives to

please Him to have entry into His kingdom, to become part of His kingdom.

Without Jesus we have no hope. If we do not follow and obey Him and if we do not

stay with Him until the very end, if we do not truly love Him, we will not enter

the kingdom of heaven. Do you love Jesus? Are you following Him? Are you seeking to

please Him? Do you have Jesus? Do you have His approval? Do you have hope of eternal

life? Without Jesus you have no hope of future,

no expectation. Do not reject Jesus. Come to Jesus and stay with Jesus until the

very end or else you will perish. May Jesus bless you.

Jesus Christ is alive and hell is real. I am here to introduce you to Jesus

Christ so that you can know Him and follow Him and have eternal life.

Subscribe to my channel to learn more about Jesus. May Jesus bless you.

For more infomation >> Come to Jesus or you will perish - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Cereal Milk Slime ! Cereal Milk Slime with Vaseline Body Lotion - Duration: 5:29.

Cereal Milk Slime Tutorial !! Thank you very much for your comments :)

For more infomation >> How To Make Cereal Milk Slime ! Cereal Milk Slime with Vaseline Body Lotion - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

DIY how to make paper aster flower super easy | Paper flower tutorial - Duration: 6:48.

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL to follow new videos and support me! Many thanks!

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL to follow new videos and support me! Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment