Thursday, September 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 22 2017

Sovann Rithy

success come from love what you do

bring to you by

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Sovann Rithy - Success Come from Love what you do | Success Reveal - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Top Obama Official Who Unmasked Over 250 Americans Right Before Election Was Just EXPOSED - Duration: 1:57.

So it turns out that everything Devin Nunes told us about Obama unmasking Americans during

the elections was 100% true.

Now, thanks to a new report, we finally know WHICH of Obama's top people was doing the

unmasking.

According to the report from FOX, former UN Ambassador Samantha Power used unmasking more

than 260 times during 2016 right up until Trump's inauguration in January.

The two sources, who chose to remain anonymous, both said that Power was ordering an unmasking

almost every single working day of 2016.

Samantha Power is expected to make an appearance on Capitol Hill next month, to answer Congressional

questions about her role in the unmasking of Trump officials during an election.

Of course, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes had already revealed his discovery

of hundreds of unmaskings of Americans in 2016 to DNI Director Dan Coates, but he did

not yet have a name.

Now, we do.

This revelation comes out right after one about a wiretap on Paul Manafort - during

his one week as a Trump campaign official as well as the Awan family cutting a deal

with the government.

One cannot help but wonder if they are all connected or if the timing really is purely

coincidence.

Of course, the next question we need to be answered is, "What roles did Susan Rice,

John Brennan, and Barack Obama play in this?"

They are all FAR from innocent and if they were spying on a different party's political

campaign, and using ANY of that info to their advantage, even now, someone NEEDS to go to

jail.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Top Obama Official Who Unmasked Over 250 Americans Right Before Election Was Just EXPOSED - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Top Strategy To Get Music Bu...

For more infomation >> Top Strategy To Get Music Bu...

-------------------------------------------

STRAT0SPH3R3 - H3ARTHR0BZ | Carlie Craig - Duration: 1:58.

You're in the Stratosphere

just get me out of here

Oooh Yeah

Baby...

Yeah, Yeah

I had no idea

that you were just "that cool"

That you would walk on by

And not say hi

In the courtyard after school

I offer you a chair

And you just flip your auburn hair

I start to think and then you wink

before I blink

You leave me gaspin' hard for air

It's after class, then we pass

It's like I'm invisible

Then it clicks, I'll make a mix

Bring you back to my level

Hard to tell if it will work

But if it doesn't, they might go bizerk

You're up in the clouds, come back to earth

So high up, you're perf

You're in the stratosphere

Just get me out of here

You're way out of my league

But you know, you got what I need

Cause you're so high up in the sky

I've got to come down, just stick around

And wait for that chance...

For more infomation >> STRAT0SPH3R3 - H3ARTHR0BZ | Carlie Craig - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 2.0i Type-R Special Edition - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 2.0i Type-R Special Edition - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0i xDrive Orange Edition Automaat-8 | Sportstoelen | Head-up | Panoramadak | Navi Prof. | T - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0i xDrive Orange Edition Automaat-8 | Sportstoelen | Head-up | Panoramadak | Navi Prof. | T - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xsara Coupé 1.6i- 16V VTR - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xsara Coupé 1.6i- 16V VTR - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sorento 2.4I EX LUXE AWD Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia Sorento 2.4I EX LUXE AWD Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4I AMBIANCE Airco ECC Cruise control Trekhaak Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4I AMBIANCE Airco ECC Cruise control Trekhaak Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

LOW CARB GROCERY HAUL at SPROUTS | WEIGHT LOSS GROCERY HAUL | KEILA KETO - Duration: 7:25.

hi guys Keila I am back with another video today I picked up some stuff from

sprout I was out of sweetener and I needed to get them and sprout this is

the cheapest place I could find it so far so I went ahead and get did my

grocery shop there if you guys live near a sprout and tried any of this stuff let

me know and the comments down below also let me know what your favorite grocery

store is so let's jump right into it so I got some organic baby red lettuce I

plan on being really good this week I have a cruise coming up so I wanted to

make sure I had stuff for a salad I think I'm gonna make a taco salad this

week that's always my go-to if I want to stay on purpose macros because it's easy

to add fat with avocado and taco salad next I just picked up some sprouts bran

medium salsa I wish I would've got the hot I'll show some hot sauce on it but

this is also for the taco salads that I know I raved about these before but I

was actually at sprouts are able to pick them up if it's the Duke degree peach

barbecue smoked shorty sausages these I'm telling you they're the perfect

snack it like curbs my craving for salty and sweet because if the peach is a

little bit of sweetness but it's still jerky I have some portobello mushrooms

now I'm going to try to make little mini pizzas out of this I found this idea

from someone on my Instagram I'll leave her information down below but it looked

so good and I had some pizza sauce left in there and pizza sauce goes bad fast

so I wanted to find a way to use that up and I don't always feel like making fat

that's the infamous sweetener I have the verb sweetener this is the granulated

one I'm still on the hunt for the powdered one I saw it at Whole Foods one

day so I'm gonna have to check back with that yeah we have some cauliflower right

now this was only Nia $2.99 the one at Trader Joe's is 249 but it's only 12

ounces and this one's 16 so you get a little bit more for your money I guess

it's a it's around the same price I plan on making cauliflower right this mate

because I've been craving Chinese food next I just have the herb seasoned

roasted chicken I truly believe and if you need a shortcut do it I just didn't

have time to cook chicken this week so I just picked up a rotisserie chicken this

is going to be good for my taco salads I'm going to do a chicken taco salad as

well as chicken on the side with my cauliflower rice I can throw it with

eggs honestly this the trick to this though

is you have to break it apart before you put it in the fridge I find that if I

just put this whole thing in the fridge I never feel like wanting to like cut

open it so if it's already like portioned out for you you even have to

worry you just have to grab it and go grab it and go I might have had one or

two chicken whole chickens that just didn't get eaten because of my laziness

so for you guys if you guys are lazy like me sometimes definitely just take

the 10 20 minutes to just go ahead and take off all the meat from here about

what you have on the go ready to eat a meal with the lifesaver I promise

that's okay my coffee obsession is on another level

this one is the camomile cold brew organic caramel coffee I have been so

obsessed with caramel flavored coffee lately actually have a cover caramel

syrup in there sugar-free ones but I'm going to tread this with my cashew milk

and see if I benita see here I'm really trying to cut out places that I use

sweeteners so that way it can be a treat for me and coffee I usually have it

every day so if I feel it take back I'll do the equation I won't feel bad

having it in my muffins but if not then this was all hand in hand with the

coffee service that I have it is cold fruit so it's definitely a lot stronger

than I'm used to but I will keep you guys updated on my Instagram if this is

a went green onion this is gonna go for my choco salads as well as my

cauliflower fried rice so that's what I try to do I try to make all my meals

kind of work together so that way I don't have a lot of leftover and I'm

going on a cruise in a week so I really want to make sure that I don't have any

left over this is just more portobello mushrooms I think I'm gonna make four of

them and I'll eat them as a snack

I got one lonely carrot I choose believe carrot makes anything

taste good a lot of people are on the fence about carrots on Kido I don't see

anything wrong with it I didn't eat it in moderation it's not like I'm eating

like a pound of carrot but I do like to enhance flavor especially with Asian

dishes I feel like carrot are 8-1 and last but

not least I got me some pumpkin broccoli I usually get broccoli frozen but they

had a really good deal I think I look like a dollar fifty dollar 7b for a

pound and I wanted this to add into my cauliflower fried rice as well as a side

with a chicken so I am probably going to roast this in the oven with some olive

oil yes it's the great things happening I'm

a whore when it comes to broccoli I think broccoli is my first love I say

that about everything honestly I love broccoli and I'd rarely get it fresh

which is a shame because I feel like it has so much more nutrients and it's

fresh poem so I am excited to have some fresh veggies just go around the gap

that's all today it wasn't that much groceries I still had a I have eggs and

guacamole and avocados I have some stuff to make meals and had ground beef so

this is just bare minimum of what I needed in order to make this meal prep

successful this week I am going on a cruise so I want to make sure that my

meals are on point so that way I have nothing to worry about when I get on

there and also I feel like I would hold myself more accountable if this week is

still good food wise so that's all for today as always if you like her food

hall and want me to make more of them please give me a thumbs up and

people find this video and share and like and comment do everything that you

want but hopefully I will see you guys in the next one right

For more infomation >> LOW CARB GROCERY HAUL at SPROUTS | WEIGHT LOSS GROCERY HAUL | KEILA KETO - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Taste the difference challenge! 飲み物の味当てチャレンジ! - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Taste the difference challenge! 飲み物の味当てチャレンジ! - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Drap Hàn Quốc I Ga trải giường Hàn Quốc cao cấp KS1-661 - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Drap Hàn Quốc I Ga trải giường Hàn Quốc cao cấp KS1-661 - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite: First Time Finding an RPG =D - Duration: 1:03.

This chest was already looted and the game just started so this guy has to be close! Let's scan the area!

There!

Did he see me? Ahh fudge, I don't know but fudge it lets go I got an RPG!

Oh god, running towards each other. I don't think he knows I'm here... did he see me!?

Oh well, time to go boom.

UGH! Did he see me?The question of my life...

...

Oh %$^#!!!

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed!!

For more infomation >> Fortnite: First Time Finding an RPG =D - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

He Waxed My Eyebrows Off!?!?!?! - Duration: 12:30.

I saw that he wouldn't stop waxing he just kept going

he kept waxing and waxing and i was like what is he doing to me?

and he put wax in my hair around here

yeah your.. your

I was saying that when we go back to Mexico Karla is going to go with Ricardo

to do my eyebrows

but i did need it

For more infomation >> He Waxed My Eyebrows Off!?!?!?! - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

This Malaysian Man Secretly Boarded The Same Flight As His Girlfriend Just To Tell Her "I love you" - Duration: 2:36.

This Malaysian Man Secretly Boarded The Same Flight As His Girlfriend Just To Tell Her "I love you"

One Malaysian man has won at romance after he surprised his girlfriend while she was on her way to study abroad.

The man, named Anthony, had to say goodbye to his girlfriend Debbie who was going to study in Taiwan for 2 years.

Just after the two said their goodbyes and Debbie entered the airport, however, Anthony began preparing a surprise event.

He purchased a ticket on Debbies flight and sat away from her with a hat and mask so that she wouldnt discover him.

When they landed in Taiwan, he snuck up on her and began filming himself with her in the background.

Despite blatantly filming her for a while, she never imagined he would ever be there and minded her own business.

After several minutes, she finally realized who he was and couldnt help but cry tears of joy and happiness.

You must be worried about many things regarding long distance relationships, but theres no need.

You can just focus on studying.

Ill only focus on you.

Lets see each other looking better than we ever have in 2 years time.

Stay healthy until then and make sure you eat well. — Anthony.

Watch the video below and, fellas, take note!.

看见你的笑容,心里真的满足了 虽然这个惊喜的旅程真的很短,但是看到你的笑容,真的很满足,希望你每天保持这个笑容和心情,在台湾一定要自己照顾自己,不要怕异地恋,小事而已,2年后就读完了,不舍得一定会有,熬过就是我们的,谢谢你让我爱你,还有谢谢你家人对我的好,爱你❤️ #ANTDEB #COUPLE #谢谢老板让我请假 #老板其实放我4天假 #别误会我亲爱的老板 Posted by Anthony蚂蚁 on Saturday, September 16, 2017.

Source: Insight.

For more infomation >> This Malaysian Man Secretly Boarded The Same Flight As His Girlfriend Just To Tell Her "I love you" - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

East Bay School Pokes A Green Thumb At Highway Air Pollution - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> East Bay School Pokes A Green Thumb At Highway Air Pollution - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup Is Fucking beautiful for a guy - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Makeup Is Fucking beautiful for a guy - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Semi Crashes, Bursts Into Flames - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Semi Crashes, Bursts Into Flames - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

ความรักที่ไม่ตั้งใจ - กรน็อค | Together With Me #อกหักมารักกับผม (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:28.

Knock: Korn...

Knock: I started to feel about you more than friends...

Knock: Is it right?

Korn: The love that I give to you...

Korn: It don't make you dare?

Korn: Dare to love me.

My heart continue moving until final minute

With important question

On this path from now on split into two parts

Today, I must decide

The one person who standing beside me for so long

This is a lover

The one person who my heart's been searching for

This is love

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love

One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

If tomorrow I open my eyes

The things I dream became a reality

Same path had been written

And became something new

Give our love as we think

The one person who standing beside me for so long

This is a lover

The one person who my heart's been searching for

This is love

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love

One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

Korn: Knock...

Korn: I don't know that happened...

Korn: It's right or wrong...

Korn: But that I know...

Korn: That I love you.

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love, One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

It became love even though it wasn't my intentions

However much I deceive myself

But my heart won't listen

The one person who used to love, One love that I need

I don't know which path I must choose

There has only breaks my heart so much

No matter which path I choose

There must be the breaking someone's heart

For more infomation >> ความรักที่ไม่ตั้งใจ - กรน็อค | Together With Me #อกหักมารักกับผม (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

A MUST SEE! NOBODY in America is Talking About This SHOCKING 2017 2018 - Duration: 1:44:56.

For more infomation >> A MUST SEE! NOBODY in America is Talking About This SHOCKING 2017 2018 - Duration: 1:44:56.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Mongkut Rissaya 24.3 - Duration: 10:16.

Jae Limon,

are you here yet?

The clip of Dao and Khun Poot?

What do you want me to do?

Go get that Jae Vicki.

I think he is finding a way to release it.

How cane I find him?

Please help me.

I will try.

Thanks.

Just this.

Calm down, first.

P'Limon.

When I was standing still,

a guy came by.

He's just checking you out.

Men are___

Is he old?

Yes.

Nang Vicki.

Take me to see him.

You want to go see if he's your style?

No not that but

Let's go.

P'Limon is helping so don't worry.

Hello, everyone.

How are you?

Are you ready today?

Yes.

It may be a bit strange

you've stayed together for many months.

And in just a bit,

it will be the last day that we meet.

In the past,

there may have been good and bad problems

arguments,

I'm asking you all to forgive each other.

I ask that you all

will choose and keep the good memories.

From now on,

everyone will go their own way.

Don't forget

I also promise

that I won't forget you.

That's for sure.

Good luck to you all.

Khun Puttipat,

I also wish good luck to you also.

Good luck.

I saw Khun Poot's clip, Macy.

He is very good.

Do you know when I see, I was drooling.

Jae, don't talk about men.

Hurry and do what you need to do.

I know.

I was going to go

put this clip in the control room.

Just wait and see. Everyone will see it.

Hey, Pai.

You have to help me.

Do what?

Go get thing

that Nang Vicki is holding to me.

Get what?

Get the thing that Vicki is holding to me.

Yes.

How can you just go like this?

We have to have a plan first.

Understand?

Yes, go then.

Where did he go?

Okay, girls,

now, all the audience is here,

check yourself to make sure you're ready.

In 5 minutes, see you on stage.

Yes.

What should we do?

No need to worry, P'Limon can do it.

What are you excited for?

I just know someone seems impatient.

Tell me what you think to do.

I didn't do anything.

If you want to know, go ask Macy.

No need to ask.

Because the recording will be shown.

Everyone will get to know Davika Kaew.

It will be very exciting.

Where did he go?

So fast. Is he human or a ghost?

He's there.

Nang Vicki. Hurry and go.

P'Limon.

Hello.

Where are you going? The competition is starting.

I'm taking care of your problem.

What? Dealing with my problem?

Not you.

But Poot

it's Pootpa

Anyway, excuse me.

I can't wait.

Let's go. Excuse us. Hurry.

MP4, Davika Kaew Wijinda.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Mongkut Rissaya 24.3 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

400 Player PUBG, Pirate Bay Hacking Us, GTX 1070 TI -- Weekly Download #62 - Duration: 7:08.

Hey Welcome to Zach's Tech Turf and Weekly Download episode number 62, which is my tech

and PC gaming news series.

If you're completely lost right now because you can't see my face like normal, fear

not, as I said in my military deployment video, the next few episode of Weekly Download will

be like this so if you're watching this video go live then that means I'm currently

on my military deployment.

Oh and also, you guys know I'm sipping on my coffee, make sure you guys let me know

in the comment section what you're sippin' on, let's get into it.

Alright so

I can't start off the tech news this week with anything other than these GTX 1070 TI

rumors that are floating around.

I don't think we've ever seen a 70 series Nvidia card get a TI version, but apparently

a photo from a web forum in China is floating around that shows someone taking a picture

of their computer specs and it says GTX 1070 TI Strix O8G.

Now this very well could be photoshopped, and I would most probably guess that it is,

except for the fact that if Nvidia did release a 1070 TI with performance right in between

a 1070 and a 1080, that could seriously put them over the edge compared to AMD's Vega.

We already know that the Vega 56 GPU is competing against the 1070, if and only if it's priced

at MSRP mind you, and that the Vega 64 is a little bit slower than the 1080.

A new Nvidia card right in between these would probably be an AMD kill shot so you never

know, hopefully we get more information about this soon.

Next up, Pirate Bay actually announced that users visiting their torrent site will actually

end up mining cryptocurrencies for them.

Yea what?

Ok let me try to explain this.

In an effort to make money elsewhere and completely ditch their advertisements, if you have a

web page open to the Pirate Bay, they have installed software on that page that forces

YOUR CPU to run at about 20-30% and min crypto currencies for them.

This obviously has some people raging but there's a decent amount of people who actually

think that it's a good idea.

Pirate Bay has blatantly announced that you can kill this operation by having an ad blocker

installed, and that if they end up do making enough money to run the site then they will

completely remove all their ads.

It's honestly a pretty bold move but I don't know, do you guys think that it's a good

idea, do you think more websites will do this kind of thing?

Let me know in the comment section down below, I would love to hear your opinions.

CCleaner announced that their super popular computer software was hacked this week and

you should definitely be aware of this if you're using the software, but only if you're

using the 32 bit version.

Apparently hackers discovered a backdoor, basically a vulnerability to get into people's

systems through CCleaner, and the hackers made away with some of your computer information,

but doesn't really seem like it's that important of information, certainly not like

the Equifax hack.

Right now they are just reporting that they stole info such as your current software installed,

IP addresses, network adapter info, etc.

It honestly doesn't sound like that big of a deal, at least not yet, but if you're

using the 32 bit software make sure you're always up to date with the latest patch, which

goes for anything you install these days.

Zotac is at it again with creating pre-built tiny gaming PC's, but this time they've created

something that truly looks exceptional.

As you can see in the picture here, that is one tiny PC.

It's called the Magnus EK or Magnus ER, and these systems are rocking either a GTX 1070

or 1080 which is VERY impressive for the size.

The cheaper model, the EK, is packing an i5 7300HQ processor, 8 GB of RAM, a 120GB M.2

SATA SSD, 1TB HDD and a GTX 1070.

Zotac hasn't announced exactly when they will be released or what the price will be, but

if priced right, this is a pretty neat little idea.

To start off the PC gaming news, if you're a Call of Duty hater, feel free to skip ahead,

but for you COD suckers that buy the game every year, like myself, you'll be happy to

hear that the World War 2 beta goes live on PC on September 29th which is only a few days

away.

You also don't need to preorder the game and it's completely open for anyone to join which

is awesome.

They didn't say what content we'll have available to use and just said that they are testing

out their online backend infrastructure at scale.

I'm pumped.

Next up, we all know that every game developer has or will start a new battle royal type

mode in their games because of all this PUBG success right?

Well Automation, a game development company, is working on a 400 player battle royal style

game that's set to release in 2018.

It's still untitled, or they just haven't released the title yet, but this game is going

to be something like Planetside 2 where servers can hold up to 1,000 players as it's an

MMO tactical shooter.

The battle royal type mode will hold 400, feature 144 square kilometers of map, compared

to PUBG's 64, and also feature player progression and social hubs.

The developers aid they hope to have something playable in the spring of 2018.

Sounds awesome, obviously.

Hollow Knight is getting its second expansion already, this time coming on Halloween.

According to Team Cherry's update, the new quest will involve lighting a nightmare lantern

in order to summon a Grimm Troupe to Hallownest.

I have absolutely no idea what that means but I know some of you have been asking me

to try this game out on my Gaming On A Sunday morning series so maybe I will soon.

You know, after all these new baller games come out this holiday season.

For Honor is getting yet another update, and this time Ubisoft is adding a 4v4 multiplayer

capture the flag mode.

The mode is called Tribute and the 3 flags are actually shrines and each of them have

an offering that will grant a team buff as long as they are holding it.

I actually just reviewed the state of the game on my Gaming On A Sunday Morning series

this week, but I know that some of you have lost all hope for this game.

If you have, then sorry for wasting your time but if you're interested, I would check out

the video because quite a lot has changed in the game.

And to wrap up the news this week, do you guys remember Battleborn?

Well you should because it's not that old of a game, but the developers announced this

week that after their upcoming Fall update, no further development will happen.

I actually tried out Battleborn on my gaming on a sunday morning series, and like I said

in the video, it just didn't really hit home for me and it's trying to compete in a very

saturated market right now.

They did say that you'll be able to keep playing the game as it goes into maintenance mode,

but no further content will be created.

Well that wraps up Weekly Download episode number 62.

Make sure you guys let me know in the comment section what your favorite tech or PC gaming

news was this week, or if I missed anything.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this video, please drop a like down below to help support my

channel, and as always, thank you for watching and please subscribe for more Zach's Tech

Turf videos.

For more infomation >> 400 Player PUBG, Pirate Bay Hacking Us, GTX 1070 TI -- Weekly Download #62 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Penn & Teller: Fool Us S04E10: "Monkey Business" - Duration: 38:42.

For more infomation >> Penn & Teller: Fool Us S04E10: "Monkey Business" - Duration: 38:42.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus Plus Ma...

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus Plus Ma...

-------------------------------------------

Giorgio Miraglia (27º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Giorgio Miraglia (27º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Serenade - Benjamin Britten - Blow, Bugle, Blow! - (eng subs) - Duration: 3:20.

The splendor falls on castle walls And snowy summits old in story;

The long light shakes across the lakes, And the wild cataract leaps in glory.

Blow, bugle, blow, set the wild echoes flying,

Bugle blow! Answer, echoes, answer

dying, dying, dying...

O, hark, O, hear! how thin and clear, And thinner, clearer, farther going!

O, sweet and far from cliff and scar. The horns of Elfland faintly blowing.

Blow, let us hear the purple glens replying,

Bugle Blow!

Answer, echoes, answer

dying, dying, dying...

O love, they die in yon rich sky, They faint on hill or field or river;

Our echoes roll from soul to soul, And grow forever and forever.

Blow, bugle, blow!

set the wild echoes flying,

And answer, echoes, answer

dying, dying, dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment