Saturday, September 23, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 23 2017

You are born. You learn to walk, talk, laugh and cry

You go to school. Nursery, primary and high school

You get into a degree. You study, you pass

And you get out of university after nearly 20 years learning

Then you start to work.

Form a stable relationship and, maybe, create a family

Be successful

Earn money working in things you don't like

To buy things that you don't need

Have grandkids, retire yourself,

And try to enjoy what you have left

To live your whole life

And only at the end of it,

You'll be able to know if it was worth it.

Sadly, this is the system in which we have to live.

Many times we feel "pulled" by this inertia

And we don't really throw away our lives, but more like wasting

The only time we have here

And suddenly Becas Europa appears.

An invitation to live life in another way,

specifically, the University.

Something different, to what one says to himself, Why not?

When you start over a year and half from now, nearly two years, actually.

and so it starts something new that never stops amazing you.

But not only to you.

Instead, the magic of this trip comes from the people around you.

It's a path where you meet with other people

and they don't need to be in the final 50 to touch you.

They change you.

Change.

That's what this program is all about.

We started in Alcalá de Henares, throwing away any kind of bias

and building some new bases, or "pillars", that would cement and guide our whole trip.

But not only that changes, your daily life changes,

"I've got a mix between like Andaluz and Madrileño"

"Come on Pablo,1, 2, 3! 1, 2, 3! 1, 2, 3!!"

Arguments, discussions, common opinions, different opinions,

disagreements, agreements, and, overall

Little sleep, and loads of coffee.

Once we had gotten rid off all off our previous ideas built during our teen years

about what does the future hold for us...

Bolognia arrived.

It was short, but intense.

With just one lecture, 50 teenagers

started asking themselves about the solutions to the problems will have to face in the future.

With just one lecture,

we fell in love with economics and politics.

With just, one lecture

they opened our eyes.

With just one, and only one lecture

to show us what this Becas Europa thing was all about.

It wasn't easy, but it was new.

It's something that fascinates you, it traps you.

It grabs you, looks at you straight into the eye and says to you

I DARE YOU

And now, suddenly, you want to be there, have a voice.

Get to know everything and everyone

To know that, when you are finished, besides being way more tired

You'll be somebody different.

Welcome,

To Becas Europa XII

For more infomation >> BECAS EUROPA XII - El inicio de un Comienzo (PARTE 1) - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

La alargada sombra de la Campos: ¿qué hay detrás de lo suyo con Edmundo? | Noticias de hoy - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> La alargada sombra de la Campos: ¿qué hay detrás de lo suyo con Edmundo? | Noticias de hoy - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Testimonio Atomy por Maribel Martinez - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Testimonio Atomy por Maribel Martinez - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

We are attached to dogs because we have a lot in common. They, like us, grumble, embarrassed, they are quick to anger or cheer; they are grateful for kindness and attention, even the most insignificant.

Loyalty and dedication... unfortunately, dogs know a lot more about this than people.

I don't care about human religion, where you do not care about the welfare of animals.

Hi, my name is Maksimych!

Nancy was an ordinary dog, but that all changed one day when someone broke her back and threw it in the trash and left to crawl in a field of broken glass and metal fragments...

After a long time of treatment, she still took steps.

Oscar found in an abandoned building barely alive.He has a terrible infection:Leishmania,Erlichia and anaplasmosis.

After 4 months Oscar fully recovered.

Puppy saved,who accidentally fell into boiling water.

2 months later.

Mario found a dying unconscious in the mud with a large wound on his face.

After months of treatment and hospitalization, Mario recovered.

Monsters poured on the dog acid, which caused a 3rd degree burn and have burned the skin down to the muscle.

Team animal aid wasn't sure that her wound can heal, but decided to try honey.

If you pick up the dog and feed her, she'll never bite.

This is the difference between dog and man.

See you soon guys!

For more infomation >> 5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Telecinco sorprende con un cambio que afecta a Jorge Javier y a Bertín Osborne - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Telecinco sorprende con un cambio que afecta a Jorge Javier y a Bertín Osborne - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

La Fiscalía denuncia por sedición ante la Audiencia Nacional por los disturbios en Cataluña - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> La Fiscalía denuncia por sedición ante la Audiencia Nacional por los disturbios en Cataluña - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Honda Civic Type R

For more infomation >> 2017 Honda Civic Type R

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

চুলের উকুন উকুনের ডিম দূর করুন মাত্র ১৫ মিনিটে ঘরে বসেই ১০০ কার্যকরী দেখুন = Bangla Health Tips - Duration: 2:22.

Removal of hair lice lice eggs, see the functional functioning of just 15 minutes = Bengali Health Tips

For more infomation >> চুলের উকুন উকুনের ডিম দূর করুন মাত্র ১৫ মিনিটে ঘরে বসেই ১০০ কার্যকরী দেখুন = Bangla Health Tips - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen Colbert's And Hillary Clinton's Midnight Confessions, Vol. XXXII - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Stephen Colbert's And Hillary Clinton's Midnight Confessions, Vol. XXXII - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dok 30: I just want to live - Duration: 28:23.

For more infomation >> Dok 30: I just want to live - Duration: 28:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm In Here! - Duration: 0:41.

(knock)

Occupied.

(door handle jiggle)

Hey, hey, uh, I'm in here!

Dude, what the hell, dude?

(hanger struggle) Gimmie, gimmie this!

I said I'm in here!

(hard door knocks) Hey! Stop it! Stop it!

(ax smashes, screams)

Oh. My bad. I ain't know you was in here.

(sigh of relief, casual singing)

For more infomation >> Hey! I'm In Here! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

ARE WE THE BADDIES? - Minecraft STAR WARS Animation - FrediSaalAnimations - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> ARE WE THE BADDIES? - Minecraft STAR WARS Animation - FrediSaalAnimations - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Italy | Cesena (1/7) - What have you been up to when I was away? === Travels (#8) - Duration: 6:18.

Beautiful, right?

I am currently in Tuscany, Italy. I came for Capoeira Camp

My body is sore as hell but never mind!

Kasia and I are preparing for the trip around northern Italy

Kasia is already in Italy and I was just wondering what is she doing...

I've already been here for a week

She's been in Italy for 3 days now

and I am wondering what she was doing :)

We're currently in Cesena, we stay here for about a week

We also plan to go to San Marino

and later we continue our trip to Bologna

We'll drive a little bit

Anyway! I am curious what you've been doing for the past days here in Italy.

Tell me from the beginning

Well... I had to get up at 4 in the morning

"I am really happy I'm going..."

"but it's 4 in the morning..."

"and I love to sleep..."

Next, I arrived to Bologna

"Ok, I'm in Italy now, its super hot but also super amazing"

The next day we went to Atlantica Aquapark

"Atlantica, loads of pools, slides..."

"Best wishes for Kasia's parents! You have an amazing daughter :)"

"Thank You, thank you :)"

And that's it, we drove to pick you up

Aha... :D

Oh by the way, if you'd like to see the video from Capoeira Camp, here is the link

On the left

You can subscribe here :)

Give me your hand...

...no no, its too hot

I would call this "architectural fuck up"

Big, small, again big, medium

small, big again

Rocca, stronghold of some kind

Here's the building where you can issue passports

embassy?

<Do not know english word for this :)>

Kasia speaks some Italian...but her hands are sore afterwards

Granddad laughs at us. He says that the mosquitos don't sting him because those are his mosquitos :)

They only sting foreigners

What else could I show you. Its some kind of marketplace, nothing special. Rocco however is impressive

I asked how much is a t-shirt. The salesman said "Its 52 but now is 45 :)"

Im shocked... Kasia stays calm in this marketplace. Usually she's different

What did you say? "No, no, nothing"

Maybe I bought her everything which I could buy?

"At Granddads farm"

Not a 5 star hotel but we have a pool, 1m x 2m :)

Blackberries...mmmm

Grandad has a big garden where you can find basically everything

asparagus, figs

Nectarines - my fav

plum

yellow pomegranate which is picked in November

tomatoes... - Kasia's fav

aubergine

Wow, he built this watering system himself

Kasia - you'll eat the whole garden, come here

You're hiding here thinking no one sees you?

"We had amazing time thank you Granny and Granddad!!"

For more infomation >> Italy | Cesena (1/7) - What have you been up to when I was away? === Travels (#8) - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 114I 114 I BUSINESS+ SPORT-LINE NED.AUTO, LEDER, XENON, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING, CRUI - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 114I 114 I BUSINESS+ SPORT-LINE NED.AUTO, LEDER, XENON, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING, CRUI - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

현직 가이드들이 직접 질문 받습니다!! - Korean Tour Guides will answer to your questions! - Duration: 5:22.

Please leave your comments here!

Hi, guys!

I'm now at Gyeongbokgung Palace

I came here today not for filming but for meeting.

I've wanted to have a meeting with other tour guides

There are thousands of tour guides in Korea.

Today, I will meet most active tour guides among them.

They are so professional.

They do not only group tour but also private tour as me.

They have credits on this industry.

I'm also working on making videos about Pyeongchang Winter Olympics!

stay tuned!

Yes, here!

I think I came here first.

I'm waiting for them now.

This place is quite awesome.

People who are working on start up business are gathered here.

We started this project to make videos about 'Tour Guides in Korea'

I will check my plan one more time before they come.

What I mean by that is

I'm with other tour guides from tour guide union

They are in key position of union.

yes, I had meeting with them.

we will work hard on

making videos that contain and deliver good messages.

this is Lupy

Let's film a video on October after having a diet kk

this is Lee Jin

never mind....

Mr. Jo from SUPERBIKETOUR

I will tell you more details later

To sum up,

I will make videos with other tour guides who has worked 10 years and even more than 20 years

First one will be 'Tour guides tell you about living as a tour guide'

Second, Good/Bad things about Tourism in Korea

but what I ask you now

and want to make a video with you guys is

Contents that only contain answer to your questions.

Stories, tips, opinions and advices from tour guides who worked long time

will be shared in the video!

So, don't forget to leave your questions and comments!

everything is welcomed!

Like......

'I like you VLOG Hosung!'

I'm sorry

I hope we can solve our problems together with videos!!!!

anyway,

How was my VLOG's intro?

What I want to make on my youtube channel is

start was 'Being a tour guide to be a traveler'

but in the long run,

I want to make it contain my whole life story.

that's why I named it as a 'Hosung's record' not just vlog.

I will work hard on making videos of my journey.

This is the end of my Record:)

Don't forget to leave your questions! and comments!

Update will be more frequent

more contents will be uploaded soon!

I left a semester so I have more time than usual!

Let's do this!

For more infomation >> 현직 가이드들이 직접 질문 받습니다!! - Korean Tour Guides will answer to your questions! - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Move (Feat. Jan Tolu) - Alexander Noir - Duration: 3:55.

Let me put you on to something old head

I know this might not be your type of music, but you gone love this man.

Yo, I'm open to anything but if it's basura! I got to let you know!

Yo whos mans is this ?? This is guaranteed to make you move.

For more infomation >> Move (Feat. Jan Tolu) - Alexander Noir - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

OSTATNI HIDE AND SEEK?! 😥 - CS:GO ZABAWA W CHOWANEGO | ŚMIESZNE TRYBY W CSGO PL - Duration: 24:46.

For more infomation >> OSTATNI HIDE AND SEEK?! 😥 - CS:GO ZABAWA W CHOWANEGO | ŚMIESZNE TRYBY W CSGO PL - Duration: 24:46.

-------------------------------------------

VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

I don't know okay

Hey Guys! It's Tyler and welcome back to my channel! Today I have another amazing

Veganized Plant-Based Recipe for you, as you guys already saw from the thumbnail it's a barbecue Sandwich

I'll keep this intro short and let's just get, into the video

To begin any recipe I like to cut and prepare all of the vegetables that I'm going to use,

You're going to clean peel and shred a couple of carrots

It's going to look kind of like this

and you're just going to put that aside while you make the coleslaw for your sandwiches

You're going to cut some red onion, some cilantro, some cabbage

Add These into a bowl, along with some of the shredded carrots from earlier for some color,

along with some onion powder, Pink salt,

Plant-Based Mayonnaise- You guys already know which one I like to use, the soy free veganaise.. and a squeeze of lemon Juice

You're going to mix that together and then put that aside.

I'm also cutting up a tomato for the sandwiches, which I forgot to cut earlier.

You want to water sautee some red onion for about a minute and then

Add your shredded carrots, some Pink Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and your favorite kind of Barbecue sauce,

this is the one I'm using- I get it from Whole Foods

You're going to stir that together

For about two minutes, just until it's a little bit softened, you want it to still have a little bit of a bite to it

and not get mushy and

that's basically it!

I toasted two slices of Gluten-Free Bread

Added the BBQ Carrots

Red Onion

Some Tomato and the Coleslaw

you can serve this with some chips or a side salad, you can always melt some Plant-Based Cheese on this

Which is just seriously amazing and that's how like a barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich usually is, or you can

add some avocado, which I always do but I just didn't have any on this day.

Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed this Recipe!

This recipe is great for Barbecues -because there aren't that many vegan options at typical Barbecues. I hope you guys get to try it and

let me know if you do.

As always, don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and I will see you guys in the next

one, bye! :)

For more infomation >> VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Flatline Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Opinione Corso Venditore Vincente® di Letizia Felici - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Opinione Corso Venditore Vincente® di Letizia Felici - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

For more infomation >> Flatline Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 29:00.

-------------------------------------------

"일베보고 연락, XX년아"…조민아가 공개한 악플 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> "일베보고 연락, XX년아"…조민아가 공개한 악플 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

THE NEXT BIG THING!!! - Duration: 11:26.

*music playing*

Have a lot to talk *about* in this vlog, you need to watch this

I have to meet with this guy

So, lets call him , so i am calling him

I think he's dead, I really think

Let's go

No sign of them

still no signnn offff themmmmmm

2 Thousand years later

I think they are DEAD

One eternity later

FINALLY ARRIVED, F I A N A L L Y

So the whole time they were trying to find this thing

Sorry for the interruption guys, i ran out of battery after that

ahh so as you can see it was really dark so we were not able to take the perfect pictures for that day, but

B U T just the other day, I went to this another spot and

There was like a garden full of these flowers by the way this flowers are called "KASH PHOOL"

Bengalis are like obsessed with Kash Phool, and more like during Durga Pujas

So I don't know what's the English name it will bring the screen somewhere

but I'm moving so I will merge the clips from the other day and this day and

Here goes the cinematic

So basically today is MAHALAYA

What we do in mahalaya is, we wake up early in the morning, and we hear to the radio

So I think I will just switch on the radio on my phone

But that would be wrong because you know we need a legit radio or

It's like not worth it. So I will just wake up everyone and find a radio

This vlog is going to be very interesting trust me guys. This is just

This is 3 o'clock in the morning. I can't shout people kill me

People will kill me and my accent game is

Very very good I apologize

but lets get the vlog started

You can see nothing, but if you listen close you can hear

firecrackers

around

Can you listen to the fryer fryer firecrackers listen listen closely listen

ohh I have to still wake up everyone okay guys

It's, I said MAHALAYA, but in bengali we call mohaloya

I'm very excited. Let's go. Let's go

Does this work ? *WARNING*

Not getting network no network

GOOD JOB!!

Okay, so let's talk about the title yeah

You saw it the next big thing so the next big thing in India is Durga Puja

Which we call do the puja if you don't know what is through the puja. I don't know why you

************************************

or you can google it

That was VISHWAKARMA , If you have no idea about VISHWAKARMA, you know that ahh

character magneto in

Marvel

yea, He(VISHWAKARMA) is same, but He(VISHWAKARMA) is GOD

We are here for TARPAN

What is TARPAN, why we do it?

WISE MAN : to give water in name of our ancestors

DUMB KID : So basically to show them respect ?

WISE MAN: It's not just about respect, in hindu religion we believe in souls

So because we believe in souls

But we don't know if the people from our past was a good soul or bad

or if the person when he was alive did some good thing or was all bad

So we don't know in what condition his/her soul is now

But still we do this TARPAN to make sure that their souls may rest in peace

If he/she was a good soul, may more better things happen to him/her. Or even if he/she was a bad soul we still wish good for him/her

And hope they don't have to take birth again as human

And that's why we do this.

Is this handbrake supposed to be down or up ? Which? The HANDBREAK

If the handbreak is down, its means everything is okay, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's supposed to be up

WHY ARE YOU SCARING ME

DON"T TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY.

In case we die today, at least it will be recorded

at least people will be witnessing our death

Super sunny day, but it's raining. This is good this makes me realize that even God can be confused

I was supposed to go out and see more of this pandals and stuff

but it started raining very heavily very heavily

so if you are actually watching this that means I was not able to go out so

i have to end this vlog right here

So sad so

Disappointed, but it's okay

I think we've got a lot of things going on in this vlog so I will make another vlog

I think this is becoming a weekly thing for me, so I hope next week

And I'll meet you again

OHHHPEACEEEE *worst impression ever*

MEET YOU AGAIN

For more infomation >> THE NEXT BIG THING!!! - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dok 30: Do not kill - Duration: 28:06.

For more infomation >> Dok 30: Do not kill - Duration: 28:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

We are attached to dogs because we have a lot in common. They, like us, grumble, embarrassed, they are quick to anger or cheer; they are grateful for kindness and attention, even the most insignificant.

Loyalty and dedication... unfortunately, dogs know a lot more about this than people.

I don't care about human religion, where you do not care about the welfare of animals.

Hi, my name is Maksimych!

Nancy was an ordinary dog, but that all changed one day when someone broke her back and threw it in the trash and left to crawl in a field of broken glass and metal fragments...

After a long time of treatment, she still took steps.

Oscar found in an abandoned building barely alive.He has a terrible infection:Leishmania,Erlichia and anaplasmosis.

After 4 months Oscar fully recovered.

Puppy saved,who accidentally fell into boiling water.

2 months later.

Mario found a dying unconscious in the mud with a large wound on his face.

After months of treatment and hospitalization, Mario recovered.

Monsters poured on the dog acid, which caused a 3rd degree burn and have burned the skin down to the muscle.

Team animal aid wasn't sure that her wound can heal, but decided to try honey.

If you pick up the dog and feed her, she'll never bite.

This is the difference between dog and man.

See you soon guys!

For more infomation >> 5 SCARY TIN DOGS! Ч5 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Danzo To 99 Luck | Helping Viewers | Come & Chill | Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing - Duration: 2:29:09.

For more infomation >> Farming Danzo To 99 Luck | Helping Viewers | Come & Chill | Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing - Duration: 2:29:09.

-------------------------------------------

Hưng Hại Não cover Lá Thư Trần Thế - Đan Nguyên - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Hưng Hại Não cover Lá Thư Trần Thế - Đan Nguyên - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

MGTC - Duration: 43:36.

For more infomation >> MGTC - Duration: 43:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pirates of the Caribbean

For more infomation >> Pirates of the Caribbean

-------------------------------------------

ESPECIALISTA EM CURA GAY TRATANDO O PACIENTE - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> ESPECIALISTA EM CURA GAY TRATANDO O PACIENTE - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

O Jejum e A Nuvem-de-Mentiras da Mídia - Duration: 13:41.

For more infomation >> O Jejum e A Nuvem-de-Mentiras da Mídia - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Premiul Publicului 'Cinepub' în cadrul Zilelor Filmului Românesc TIFF 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think about Romanian films?

I am going to say Parole, Parole.

Faience

Kitchen

Table

To eat

Soup

Fish

Soup

Action!

Sloth, Complete

Medium-complexity

Blurred

Grey

Pain

Sadness

Feelings

Imagination

Evolved

Future

Disaster

Honor

Magnificent

Paradoxical

Tudor Giurgiu

Ana Maria Moldovan

Andi Vasluianu

Serban

Puiu

Pintilie

Romanian

Festival

Tiff

Cluj

Deep

Speechless

Welcome! This is what happened at TIFF this year

We will offer some awards, we dance a little and then we go home

It is the first time when we offer this award together with our friends from CINEPUB

For the most popular Romanian film competing in the Romanian Film Days category

presented by the Romanian Cultural Institute, among others

one of our traditional parteners.

And as you may have heard, there were

a lot of good documentary films this year..

No wonder that among public's preferences in top 3 there are documentary movies.

Third place "The Last Kalderash"

Second place "Cabbage, potatoes and other demons"

And for the fist place The CINEPUB Audience Award

"Petrila Planet"!

No comments:

Post a Comment