Friday, September 22, 2017

Youtube daily report w Sep 23 2017

Friends.You may be heard about e some of the e- commerce business sites like snapdeal amazon flipkart. You may be heard about nagars like Muzzafernagar

but did you ever heard about snapdeal.com village.or seen it? If not. Then let we show you in these video about how it happened and what's the reason behind it.

Till 2011 name of these village was shiv nagar. But after 20 June 20011 name of these village was changed into snapdeal.com village

these different village is in muzaffernagar district of utter pradesh Let we show you what's the reason behind it

From many long year ago there was a huge water scarcity in Shiv nagar

People of these village had to walk miles log for water in Hot summer and Cold winter

But due to the good thinking of CEO of snapdeal.com kunal bahl these people got a relief

kunal placed 15 hand pumps in these village through which people of these village got a huge relief.

By these people of these village got so happy votted to change their village name into snapdeal.com nagar

and from 20 june 2011 name of these village was changed to snapdeal.com nagar

so these is the reason why name of these village shiv nagar was changed into snapdeal.com nagar

Hope you like these video. please press the like button and to get more amazing video like these subscribe to Our channel Facts Hindi.

For more infomation >> A village named after snapdeal .com (snapdeal.com नगर) - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Söz / Promise Trailer - Episode 14 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:16.

The thing that weak people love the most is chaos, friends.

Somebody needs to stop this game, commander. And that's us.

Eveything has just started, my dear.

This flag does not only belong to the citizents of Turkish Republic...

...but also every innocent in the world.

Do not forget, we are not scared of them, they are scared of us.

- We will not give them that village. May God be with you! - Yes, sir!

Send Bahar away, immediately.

I might not have the opportunity later... Goodbye.

- You should marry me, you know? - What?

What are you saying, my daugther?

- You are in danger among those men. - Everyone is in danger.

You will kill me if you have to, promise me.

I love you, too.

For more infomation >> Söz / Promise Trailer - Episode 14 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

No: 309 Trailer - Episode 61 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:46.

I've made this with my own hands. Check it out!

Careful! Mom! Are you okay?

- Is this a wedding dress? - Ha, it's a wedding dress.

- You are a super grandma, mommy. - Aaah!

Please Mido, would you please bite that guy?

- Do not forget that men make houses, women make homes.

Make our home, girl!

I will not leave my son.

- Do I have a worrisome and dignified stance? - For the last 35 years!

- Yes but be careful, ah...

- Your wife still doesn't know, does she? - I am so sorry.

I couldn't tell her yet.

I hope Lale and you have a daughter and you understand what I am saying then.

- Who are you? - I am the father of your daughters!

When I was alone, I used to hug that coat and...

...breathe your scent in, father?

For more infomation >> No: 309 Trailer - Episode 61 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

İstanbullu Gelin / Istanbul Bride Trailer - Episode 18 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:57.

You treated me like dirt.

You left without uttering a word or giving a backward glance.

You never asked how this guy is doing there.

I followed your trail like a detective and came here to find you.

I explained you everything.

- What is the answer I get?! - What?

"Do not give me a hard time and divorce me, Faruk."

I thought that he would be thinking about what we have lost. I thought that he would be miserable...

Süreyya, sweetie, what do you want from this guy?

Mr. Faruk is coming alone.

Are you sure that you want to divorce him?

It is for the best, my son.

Faruk is determined, this time.

Are you sure?

Yes, yes.

We have waited enough.

For more infomation >> İstanbullu Gelin / Istanbul Bride Trailer - Episode 18 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 1.5 dCi Limited (R-LINK/Climate/Keyless Entry/LMV) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 1.5 dCi Limited (R-LINK/Climate/Keyless Entry/LMV) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Rock A New Crowd

For more infomation >> How To Rock A New Crowd

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 1.8-16V Business Edition, Trekhaak, Airco, apk t/m 09-2018 !! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 1.8-16V Business Edition, Trekhaak, Airco, apk t/m 09-2018 !! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT!! - Duration: 3:48.

Hey guys, it's angel welcome back to my Channel

Today, I have my husband Justin here with me because we have some big news!

We moved

Yeah, we did

I don't know if you noticed this, but the background is new. We did move.

they're renovating our old building

They're tearing it down and so they moved us into one of the buildings

That was already renovated, and it's really awesome

BUT.. that is not our only news, is it?

No....

It's not our only news...

Ok, no

But you know it's always me and Justin telling you the news,

and this time we thought we would let the kids let you know

So just keep watching

Music, "Heartland" begins playing

Raise your right hand

I, (state your name)

I, Kerrigan

As a member of the Taylor family...

A member of the Taylor family...

I promise

I promise

And solemnly swear...

And solemnly swear...

To support the family,

To support the family

To help around the house,

Help around the house,

To take my response...

my responsibilities seriously

and take my 'sponsibilities seriously

From this day forward,

From this day forward

so help me God!

So help me God

Congratulations!

you've been promoted to big sister!

report for duty

no later than March 27, 2018

Mom's pregnant!!

So that's right! We're having baby number three!

We are due March 27th 2018

And we will be completing the Taylor Crew with our last and final baby

and it is a little bit bittersweet,

yep

but mostly exciting!

So I'm really looking forward to having

a new little bundle to cuddle,

and the kids are really excited

especially Kerrigan,

Since this will be her first time being a big sister

So we have quite the journey ahead of us!

Especially with his a very busy work schedule over the next year and a half

So it definitely will not come without some challenges

But I know that we're gonna get through it

just fine, and it'll all be worth it in the end

So! If you are not already subscribed,

Be sure and hit that button so you don't miss out on the rest of this journey that we have in store for us

We're really excited and really looking forward to including you guys in on that journey with us

Thanks so much for watching. We really appreciate each and every one of you

Bye!

Beeeeeeeeeep

eyes. on. me!

eyes. on. meee!

Bouncy music, "payday," begins

laughing

Raise your right hand

laughs

Do it just like a lady

Mom, why do we always do this stuff?

Look at him

and take. and take my sompa billity

Nope

..seriously... laughs

Look at your brother

Look at each other look at each other

and take my responsba...

look at him...

I can't say it!

Look at him

From... look at him

Look at him

Perfect!

Yeah, high five!

I did it without you telling me what to say!!

I know, you did it!!

"Payday" continues

You

For more infomation >> SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT!! - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Messenger Problem Fixed! IOS 11 and Android | #SuperPinoy #YoutubeVloggersPH - Duration: 1:56.

Workaround on how to Fix Facebook Messenger Problem (Forced Close and App Crash)

1st - Delete the Facebook Messenger Application

2nd - Re-install

3rd - After the installation, log-out your account.

4th - Try to log-in again

Anddd That's IT!

For more infomation >> Facebook Messenger Problem Fixed! IOS 11 and Android | #SuperPinoy #YoutubeVloggersPH - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

El Scorponero f2 pheno #6 pod test - 2017 pepper review #26 - Duration: 7:08.

Hi this is Peter Stanley, welcome to my channel

today I'm going to do a pod review

on one of the phenos of the el scorponero

that was grown and sent to me by D3

and this is his cross between a

carbonero

and a Butch T Yellow Scorpion

and I think he's got six phenos

of this year, from six different plants

of the f, this is an f2

so he had a lot of variation

at that level, so he grew six plants and got a

or at least six plants and got six different phenos

and I believe this is the one he labeled #6

they've all been really good the ones I've tried so far

this is the first review I've done on one of these he sent me

and a lot of them

are

are red but this is a really nice orange color

nice texture too, a little bumpy

shaped a lot

more like the original carbonero

kind of

but it's got a little tail on it too

yeah so let's go ahead and cut it open and we'll give it a taste

6.9 grams

from the tip of the tail

it's right at about 2 1/2 inches long

and about

almost 1 1/4 inches wide

at the widest

fairly thin walled

a lot of placental coating on the walls

really nice color inside

some droplets of oil right there

yellow

kind of a fruity aroma

smell

cool alright let's go ahead and give it a taste

ok I'm back

I might regret this but I'm just going to eat the whole pod, I know some of the

the ones I've tried of the lighter color pods aren't generally as hot

this one could be different but I'm going to

just eat the whole thing, here goes, the el scorponero

pheno #6

as I was chewing it

it tasted really good

it got this really like tart fruitiness

starting to get some burn in my mouth

before I swallowed it

right now it's mostly

in front of my mouth

little bit on my tongue

yeah it tasted very good

be really good in a salsa

or a fruity hot sauce or something, probably powder too

the burn still burning a little bit

and now it's mostly kind of fixed on my tongue

on these phenos

range a lot in heat and flavor

not sure which

one or more he'll go with

moving forward

that's a really good one though for flavor

the heat isn't

as hot as some of the others

but definitely could be used in a lot of things I think

I don't know, it's hard

to estimate Scovilles but

cause it kind of changes as you eat more hot stuff

your perception changes

it becomes kind of subjective but

I'm estimating this to be in the lower end like 150,000 Scovilles

if that

between a 100,00 and 150,000

got a really nice pleasant flavor

like I say it was like

it kind of reminded me of that PI 439452

like the more I chewed it, the more flavor it was releaseing

that really tart fruitiness combined flavor

kind of tangy

yeah I really like it

I'll put a link to D3's community crossing project on the hot pepperan and you can follow all of the

see all of the crosses that he's doing

if you have any questions about the el scorponero you can ask him

and it's one of my favorite

peppers

of the f1s that he did

some of the f2s I've tried are really good

anyway

ask him if you have any questions, I'll put a link and

thank you very much

D3 for sending me that and the other phenos as well

I probably won't do reviews on all of them but

I am making notes on all of them that I've tried

and I'll give you all of that feedback

once I get through them, I'm getting close to being through with the whole box

anyway thanks again for sending those, I appreciate it

and I hope yall liked that, thank you for watching

and please like, comment and subscribe

For more infomation >> El Scorponero f2 pheno #6 pod test - 2017 pepper review #26 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

14K White Gold 1.67ctw Tanzanite and Sapphire Ring - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> 14K White Gold 1.67ctw Tanzanite and Sapphire Ring - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media ! - Duration: 2:47.

Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media !

For more infomation >> Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media ! - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Söz / Promise Trailer - Episode 14 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:16.

The thing that weak people love the most is chaos, friends.

Somebody needs to stop this game, commander. And that's us.

Eveything has just started, my dear.

This flag does not only belong to the citizents of Turkish Republic...

...but also every innocent in the world.

Do not forget, we are not scared of them, they are scared of us.

- We will not give them that village. May God be with you! - Yes, sir!

Send Bahar away, immediately.

I might not have the opportunity later... Goodbye.

- You should marry me, you know? - What?

What are you saying, my daugther?

- You are in danger among those men. - Everyone is in danger.

You will kill me if you have to, promise me.

I love you, too.

For more infomation >> Söz / Promise Trailer - Episode 14 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

No: 309 Trailer - Episode 61 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:46.

I've made this with my own hands. Check it out!

Careful! Mom! Are you okay?

- Is this a wedding dress? - Ha, it's a wedding dress.

- You are a super grandma, mommy. - Aaah!

Please Mido, would you please bite that guy?

- Do not forget that men make houses, women make homes.

Make our home, girl!

I will not leave my son.

- Do I have a worrisome and dignified stance? - For the last 35 years!

- Yes but be careful, ah...

- Your wife still doesn't know, does she? - I am so sorry.

I couldn't tell her yet.

I hope Lale and you have a daughter and you understand what I am saying then.

- Who are you? - I am the father of your daughters!

When I was alone, I used to hug that coat and...

...breathe your scent in, father?

For more infomation >> No: 309 Trailer - Episode 61 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

The first function for beginners is IF - A Spreadsheets Tutorial - Programming Spreadsheets - Duration: 4:06.

Hey are you learning spreadsheets.

If yes, you probably hear of the term function.

Don't worry if you don't because you have clicked on the right video.

Path to 1st honour, a Google Sheets programmed and designed for students to record their

coursework marks and calculate GPA and CGPA on the fly and on the go.

Check it out with the link in the description.

When I started using Microsoft Excel, I have no idea that's a function until I learn about

self-defined function in C programming.

A function is a named section of a program that performs a specific task which returns

a value or performs some procedure that will not return a value.

In spreadsheets, however, it will always return a value.

So what is IF function.

IF is a logical function, it takes a look at a logical expression such as one plus one

equal to two and returns one value if the expression is true and another if it is false.

We all know one plus one definitely equal to two and I will prove it to you.

For this experiment, we are going to enter the equation 1 plus 1 equal to 2 in cell A1

and the spreadsheet is going to tell us whether it's true or false when I press ENTER it should

return true.

Now I'm going to use the IF function.

With IF function, I want it to return the value 36, it is true else 93.

1 plus 1 is indeed equal to 2 so the returned value is 36.

If I change 2 to 3 the expression is now false and it will return the value of 96 instead

the main reason is it is simple you hardly get any error working with them but beware

if you are typing a nested function there are only 3 arguments logical expression, value

if true and value if false.

It's easy to understand yet it test your logical thinking to a few degrees.

Secondly.

it drives creativity.

Ya with IF function you can unleash your creativity that has held within for years.

Just by asking IF we can come up with millions of combination for the conditions and the

outcomes with an input and 2 possible outcomes, you can do lots of stuff when multiple of

them are nested together but it's going to be messy

I don't know what's a function was

when I started using Microsoft Excel.

Unfortunately, IF is not my first function.

My first function is SUM.

I believe all of you was first introduced to this function too because it's so straightforward,

it's pure math, it's basically just adds up a row or a column of values.

Surprisingly, it works on array as well.

SUM is not going to make you spark but IF will.

It's going to push you forward to keep learning more advanced function.

The key to learning is curiosity.

IF is giving you that mindset and being curious is a part of an enjoyable exploration Thank

you for watching if this video is amazing smash that like button subscribe if you haven't

already if you have any question comment section is just down below suggestion for my future

video however that would go to my Twitter @iXoiex

For more infomation >> The first function for beginners is IF - A Spreadsheets Tutorial - Programming Spreadsheets - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

İstanbullu Gelin / Istanbul Bride Trailer - Episode 18 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:57.

You treated me like dirt.

You left without uttering a word or giving a backward glance.

You never asked how this guy is doing there.

I followed your trail like a detective and came here to find you.

I explained you everything.

- What is the answer I get?! - What?

"Do not give me a hard time and divorce me, Faruk."

I thought that he would be thinking about what we have lost. I thought that he would be miserable...

Süreyya, sweetie, what do you want from this guy?

Mr. Faruk is coming alone.

Are you sure that you want to divorce him?

It is for the best, my son.

Faruk is determined, this time.

Are you sure?

Yes, yes.

We have waited enough.

For more infomation >> İstanbullu Gelin / Istanbul Bride Trailer - Episode 18 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Giới thiệu ốp lưng đổi màu Galaxy Note 8 hiệu Basues - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Giới thiệu ốp lưng đổi màu Galaxy Note 8 hiệu Basues - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

lorealxBALMAIN聯名唇膏刷色和心得分享/lorealxbalmain swatches and reviews - Duration: 10:31.

hi! my name is chunwei today im going to share with you guys

lorealxbalmain lipstick collection

there are 12 color in this collection and i have 7 color in my hand

and i will do some swatches on my hand and lip

after swatches i will tell u guys what i feel about these lipstick and the colors i recommand

and my latest video is my eyebrow tutorial

go watch it !!!!!!!!!!

thats all 7 color hand swatches and lip swatches

lets talk about package.there are 3 different package

each color represent one collection and there are four different lip color in one collection

the balck one's package is like normal black

but the blue and the green one are different from the black one

the packaging looks like marble (ofcourse its fake marble). and the green one is more visible.

the blue one's marbling isn't very clear it almost looks like pure blue

let me show you guys the green one

look! the marbling looks very clear

lets talk about texture

all of these color are matte except the green one is comes with a bit glitter inside

let me swatch for u guys but its not very visible

there's a little bit glitter inside

i dont know if other green package lipstick has glitter inside

cause i only get one green one

i think there are glitter in other collection too but im not sure~~~

ok so the green one has a bit glitter and the other colors that i tried has no glitter

the colors that i bought are not the normal type color like pink or nude, i got blue green purple brown ~~~~ more unique color

i got these lipstick from france because they haven't sale in taiwan yet.

so if im going to buy lipstick from france i would rather choose some unique color instead of some normal type of color

so thats why i get myself some wierd color~~~

the lipstick are a bit dry

i will use M.A.C prep+prime before i use these lipsticks

because it can protect your lip from getting pigmentation

because the colors are very pigmented so its really neccessary for u to apply primer before you use these lipstick

dont let yout lip get dark it will be very horable~~~~

when im doing swatches

i only get one layer of primmer and i didnt conceal my lip

you only need one to two layer of lipstick it can perfectly cover your natural lip color

theres no doubt that it super pegmented

from all these unique color that i reccomand~~~

i think you guys can check out the blue one

cause this blue one is like super gorgeous

the price of each lipstick are 400~500TD

spend 400 500 TD and you can get one super beautiful blue lipstick as collection or use it whenever you want,why not ?

or if you like earthy tone color you can try legend and power (lipstick name)also you can mix it with your own lipstick it can transform into a new color

mix the earthy tone brown color with your red lipstick and blend it together

same way as the purple one mix red and purple then you can get a fuchsia color

these two tone can be mixed

anyway in my opinion i think the blue one is worth a shot

and green one are smoking hot too although it has a bit glitter

and the red one are just normal~so.....

these are my opinion just buy what u are interested.go for it !!!!

this is the end of my video~~~

if u like my video click a thumbs up~~

if you dont like it click thumbs down ~

and dont forget to subscribe~~~and share with all your friends

and~~~

dont forget to watch my latest video~~ my eyebrow tutorial ~~

or go watch my july august shopping haul~

or my vlog~~~~~~

next video will be a grwm~~~get ready with me slash market tour ~

cause there's like a bunch of delicious food around the market~

some of them already exist when i was like ten years old

and im 18 now~~

just kidding~~~~~~~~~~~im 21 now almost 22~

see u next time ~~~ bye~~~~

i will put on this primer~~~

hahaha wtf its a neddle pen XD

QUICK NOTE:really pigmented smells a bit mature just like dior's lipstick lipline aren't obvious after applying this lipstick

a bit stick on the cup and a bit lose color after eating but not exaggerate

For more infomation >> lorealxBALMAIN聯名唇膏刷色和心得分享/lorealxbalmain swatches and reviews - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

BATHROOM TOUR | HOME DECOR | TOUR DE LA SALLE D'EAU | Akoy Family - Duration: 8:01.

Hi everyone, today we're going to do a bathroom tour.

So, let's go.

So, when we enter the bathroom, the first thing that we see is the vanity.

The vanity is in a shade of brown.

With a lot of storage below.

The walls are painted in grey in the bathroom.

Now, let's talk about what we see on the vanity.

So, on the vanity we have a small white bathroom sink.

Beside it we have a bottle of soap to wash hands.

And not so far we have a towel holder.

It's a DIY, that I did myself which cost me about 4$.

Basically, it's just a towel holder from the dollar store on which I glued mirrors and diamond wicks around it.

Here is the mirror of the bathroom.

The frame of the mirror is also a DIY, because the original mirror was dirty.

And we installed a frame ourselves with pieces of MDF that we cut.

And we spray painted the frame with a silver grey. I don't know if we can see it well.

It's prettier this way. The fabrication of the frame plus the spray paint cost us around 15$.

On the vanity, we also have a tray which contains all the necessary for our guests.

We have a few bottles of cream, some wipes, a toothbrush, a toothpaste and many other things.

I did not buy this little box, I had it in my house and just recycled it. I just glued some diamond wicks to it.

The tray I bought it at Winners, I don't remember the price but it wasn't more than 20$.

It's a tray with 2 stages, it's practicle because it doesn't take much space.

On the walls, we have frames.

We were looking for something in the grey color to complete the decoration but we did not find anything.

So, we bought frames at the dollar store. Each frame was about 2$.

And we printed ourselves some verses.

Always in the shades of grey and white. The colors of the bathroom.

We have some toilet paper, in a vase made of glass. All the additional toilet paper is there.

Here we have some shelves.

On those shelves there are a few decorations.

Here we have a pot with some greenery. I bought the pot at Ikea for 2$ or 3$ and the greenery that's inside was 2$.

The total amount of this was 5$ to 6$.

Here we have some leaves. I generally use them for the Christmas decorations.

But, I thought that it was looking good here. So, it's some silver leaves that I bought at the dollar store.

It was maybe 1.50$.

This decorative element is a vase with mirrors. It's a DIY. I bought the mirrors at the dollar store.

So, 4 mirrors and some silver diamond wicks to make it prettier. And also some flowers that I bought at the dollar store.

The total for this vase is around 7$ to 8$.

This shelf also allow us to put a few extra towels on there.

Here we also have a few decorative elements that are very useful.

We have some tissues for the nose. The tissues are in this vase that is also a DIY. It's a simple vase bought at the dollar store around 2$.

I decorated it with some pearls and diamonds.

I removed the tissues from the package and put them in the vase. It's prettier.

Here I have my vase which contains my cleaning bombs.

It's almost empty, many were already used. It is also a DIY. At first, it was just an empty vase then I added some diamonds.

The cleaning bombs are also a DIY. They are made of baking soda, essential oils and some acid.

Just for cleaning.

Here we have some towels, I added a white and grey mesh. Again just to make it pretty.

This was our bathroom tour. I hope that you liked the video.

For more infomation >> BATHROOM TOUR | HOME DECOR | TOUR DE LA SALLE D'EAU | Akoy Family - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

김종현, 경찰청장기 50m 소총3자세 개인·단체전 석권 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> 김종현, 경찰청장기 50m 소총3자세 개인·단체전 석권 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to permanently delete or remove your Facebook account 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

Learn How to permanently delete or remove your Facebook account, First of all you need a backup of your Facebook account to delete Facebook account permanently

For more infomation >> How to permanently delete or remove your Facebook account 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny House, Big Family by Tiny Heirloom | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:51.

Tiny House, Big Family by Tiny Heirloom | Lovely Tiny House

No comments:

Post a Comment