Saturday, December 2, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 3 2017

Hi everyone, Munchimadness here.

Today I'm eating Chinese spicy stir fry.

I picked it up from restaurant.

There is lotus root,

pork blood, quail eggs,

bok choy, Chinese cabbage,

needle mushroom, tofu skin,

fish ball and sleeve-fish.

That's all.

Coming with rice and soup.

and drinks.

I don't eat mushroom.

Let's eat.

You guys can't see this. Let me lift it.

Like this.

Let's eat....

Let's eat pork blood first.

Sleeve-fish.

Spicy stir fry is the best.

So yummy.

Fish ball.

quail egg.

bok choy.

lotus root.

This soup is good.

pork blood.

tofu skin.

Actually I barely eat pork blood.

I haven't really eating any animal blood before.

It's only this time when I ordering in that restaurant, I found they have pork blood for spicy stir fry,

so I order it to try, and found out it's yummy.

It matches with rice.

fish ball.

and onion.

oh yummy.

It's a little spicy.

pork blood.

A few days ago I brought my friend to try this,

Eat this stir fry.

She's American.

We ordered pork intestine and tofu skin.

The intestine was sliced into pieces to put in this stir fry.

but after the food is served,

she picked up the tofu skin and looked at it with complicated looking on her face.

Like this.

She looked at the tofu skin with complicated looking on face.

I said, that's tofu skin, made from tofu.

Then she's like, oh, oh, oh.

Yummy.

Yummy, so yummy.

fish ball.

fish ball

Bok choy.

I guess I'll still eat it facing side, otherwise it's uncomfortable.

wow,

green pepper is spicy.

Let me adjust my seat.

so I can face the camera.

Needle mushroom

so spicy.

Chinese spicy stir fry is finished.

Ice cream time.

Done.

Thanks for watching.

If u like my video how about subscribe?

Don't forget to ring that bell.

Feel free to check out my other videos,

or have a look of my dance channel.

I'm Munchimadness, and I'll see u in the next video.

For more infomation >> 【吃播】[Eating Show Mukbang] 特大份麻辣香锅 Chinese Spicy Stir Fry Extra Large Size - Duration: 18:09.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip, Cecilia mette in guardia i genitori di Ignazio: ecco cosa ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> GF Vip, Cecilia mette in guardia i genitori di Ignazio: ecco cosa ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Domenica Live ultima puntata 3 dicembre:Malgioglio rifiuta? - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Domenica Live ultima puntata 3 dicembre:Malgioglio rifiuta? - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni GF Vip: chi vincerà? Parla Alfonso Signorini | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni GF Vip: chi vincerà? Parla Alfonso Signorini | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Поздравление с Новым годом. Видео поздравление. Необыкновенный концерт. - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Поздравление с Новым годом. Видео поздравление. Необыкновенный концерт. - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei Famosi: ecco i primi vip pronti a partire | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Isola dei Famosi: ecco i primi vip pronti a partire | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

New Delta Blues Song

For more infomation >> New Delta Blues Song

-------------------------------------------

MY PRIVATE JUMBOJET REVIEW (slush flight) - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> MY PRIVATE JUMBOJET REVIEW (slush flight) - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

I Love You Bhaiyya | Life Unhinged Episode - 6 | The Uncurtained Studio - Duration: 5:47.

Brother

When I was young

I did everyone's work.

I used to work hard.

I used to talk respectfully with every one.

And who doesn't like respect?

Every one thought of me as a nice guy.

I was positive, cheerful, vibrant.

Naturally, every one had to like me.

And in terms of money

I didn't overthink.

"Take the money from me. I don't care."

I used to spend extravagantly.

Obviously

Every one will like me

And they used to do it.

But you brother...

Why were you like that?

The way you used to...

I'm sorry for saying it like this but...

The way you used to...

Talk to people... I...

I used to feel really bad.

Your cold gaze

Towards our family.

Only used to think about yourself...

And life was just about you.

Being straightforward...

Not worrying about anyone... Just you.

Not giving importance to anyone.

There's a small instance.

I remember it somehow.

It was Makar Sankranti

And grandpa said...

He told me...

Ask Golu to

Go get tilli laddoos

from Lala's shop...

Which was at the intersection

You thought no...

your precious 15 minutes

will get spoiled.

"Today, I want to fly kites."

You ran up the terrace

And started to fly your kite.

You took out the kite thread, tied it up

and there you went.

You started screaming at the terrace

And you didn't give a damn about anyone.

You know, that day Grandpa came to me

He felt bad, And I felt bad for him.

He said...

Golu doesn't listen.

After a point, he gave up on you.

I dont know...

What do you want and why you used to talk like that

I used to get really angry at you.

Really angry is also an understatement

I know everyone is not similar

Everyone's different but..

How can anyone be so self centered?

Like how?

Just you and the world. That is it!

To tell you the truth brother.

I am also selfish.

It's weird but...

It's not like I enjoyed helping people.

I just wanted to please them that is it.

I thought it made me cool.

You were just concerned with your enjoyment.

And I was just concerned with pleasing people.

That's all I though of

If you remove this trait from my personality, what's left?

Nothing?

Shit.

You've always been family inclusive,

you always wanted to be near the family in Delhi

and I always wanted to run away, stay somewhere else,

to go to Mumbai, to go anywhere else.

You've always wanted to be near family,

Taken care of them, give weight to their opinion

You've always taken father's perspective.

I never cared about anyone's perspective.

Brother, you understand them more than me,

I don't even understand them.

You know who they are, I don't.

You've always supported me,

And all my unconventional choices.

You've always stood by me like a pillar.

And, I was thinking of myself as God.

One thing's certain,

We love our family a lot,

Maybe our

ways of expressing it are different.

But it's the same thing.

For more infomation >> I Love You Bhaiyya | Life Unhinged Episode - 6 | The Uncurtained Studio - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Driven Hunt Episode 7 - Deer & Wild boar in Östergötland - Drückjagd - Drevjakt - Battue - Duration: 15:25.

For more infomation >> Driven Hunt Episode 7 - Deer & Wild boar in Östergötland - Drückjagd - Drevjakt - Battue - Duration: 15:25.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip, Cecilia mette in guardia i genitori di Ignazio: ecco cosa ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> GF Vip, Cecilia mette in guardia i genitori di Ignazio: ecco cosa ha detto | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Getz 1.3I ACTIVE COOL - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Getz 1.3I ACTIVE COOL - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei Famosi: ecco i primi vip pronti a partire | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Isola dei Famosi: ecco i primi vip pronti a partire | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

김일성-김정일 시대에 절대적 충신이었던 최현 - Duration: 18:04.

For more infomation >> 김일성-김정일 시대에 절대적 충신이었던 최현 - Duration: 18:04.

-------------------------------------------

🐘 Toy Elephants | Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:36.

Daddy finger, daddy finger,

where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger,

where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger,

where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger,

where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger,

where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

For more infomation >> 🐘 Toy Elephants | Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Old MacDonald Had A Farm | Nursery Rhymes | By HuggyBoBo - Duration: 1:52.

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o and on that farm he had a horse, ee i ee i oh

With a nay-nay here and a nay-nay there, here a nay, there a nay, everywhere a nay-nay

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o and on that farm he had a sheep, ee i ee i oh

With a baa-baa here and a baa-baa there, here a baa, there a baa, everywhere a baa-baa

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o and on that farm he had a dog, ee i ee i oh

With a woof-woof here and a woof-woof there, here a woof, there a woof, everywhere a woof-woof

Old MacDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o

For more infomation >> Old MacDonald Had A Farm | Nursery Rhymes | By HuggyBoBo - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

【吃播】[Eating Show Mukbang] 特大份麻辣香锅 Chinese Spicy Stir Fry Extra Large Size - Duration: 18:09.

Hi everyone, Munchimadness here.

Today I'm eating Chinese spicy stir fry.

I picked it up from restaurant.

There is lotus root,

pork blood, quail eggs,

bok choy, Chinese cabbage,

needle mushroom, tofu skin,

fish ball and sleeve-fish.

That's all.

Coming with rice and soup.

and drinks.

I don't eat mushroom.

Let's eat.

You guys can't see this. Let me lift it.

Like this.

Let's eat....

Let's eat pork blood first.

Sleeve-fish.

Spicy stir fry is the best.

So yummy.

Fish ball.

quail egg.

bok choy.

lotus root.

This soup is good.

pork blood.

tofu skin.

Actually I barely eat pork blood.

I haven't really eating any animal blood before.

It's only this time when I ordering in that restaurant, I found they have pork blood for spicy stir fry,

so I order it to try, and found out it's yummy.

It matches with rice.

fish ball.

and onion.

oh yummy.

It's a little spicy.

pork blood.

A few days ago I brought my friend to try this,

Eat this stir fry.

She's American.

We ordered pork intestine and tofu skin.

The intestine was sliced into pieces to put in this stir fry.

but after the food is served,

she picked up the tofu skin and looked at it with complicated looking on her face.

Like this.

She looked at the tofu skin with complicated looking on face.

I said, that's tofu skin, made from tofu.

Then she's like, oh, oh, oh.

Yummy.

Yummy, so yummy.

fish ball.

fish ball

Bok choy.

I guess I'll still eat it facing side, otherwise it's uncomfortable.

wow,

green pepper is spicy.

Let me adjust my seat.

so I can face the camera.

Needle mushroom

so spicy.

Chinese spicy stir fry is finished.

Ice cream time.

Done.

Thanks for watching.

If u like my video how about subscribe?

Don't forget to ring that bell.

Feel free to check out my other videos,

or have a look of my dance channel.

I'm Munchimadness, and I'll see u in the next video.

For more infomation >> 【吃播】[Eating Show Mukbang] 特大份麻辣香锅 Chinese Spicy Stir Fry Extra Large Size - Duration: 18:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars - Duration: 3:30.

Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars

For more infomation >> Top 5 Super Beautiful Wife Of Bollywood Stars - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Think Like An Astronaut----IYE#19 - Duration: 4:46.

Welcome everyone.

In today's video we are going to talk about a book.

This last summer I was looking for books to read in English and I came across this wonderful

book by the Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield.

Since I am a big fan of astronomy and science in general, I decided to read it.

And It was wonderful.

The title of the book is: An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth: What Going to Space Taught

Me About Ingenuity, Determination, and Being Prepared for [Anything].

So in today's video I will be sharing with you some of the lessons that I've learned

from this book.

You don't need to be an astronaut to apply these lessons.

All you need to do is to think like one.

And as we will see you can apply these lessons to work on anything.

Let's do this!

Lesson #1 is about determination.

After reading this book I realized that giving up on a project that you are working on should

never be an option.

Try new ways, look for better solutions, try to improve, but never give up.

The author of this book was one of the first Canadian astronauts on the international space

station he actually helped building it and becoming an astronaut was never an easy for

him.

In his own words he says [writes]: "I wasn't destined to be an astronaut.

I had to turn myself into one."

"Since the odds of becoming an astronaut were nonexistent, I knew it would be pretty silly

to hang my sense of self-worth on it.

My attitude was more, 'it's probably not going to happen, but I should do things that keep

me moving in the right direction, just in case.'"

But he was determined enough.

Lesson #2: Enjoy the Process.

Any achievement that's worthwhile, or say a live-changing achievement, like becoming

an astronaut or learning and mastering English for most of us on this page or on the YouTube

channel, is both hard to realize and takes a LOT of time.

Hence the need to enjoy the process.

Try to turn what you are working on into a passion and then the hard work will be a pleasure.

To finish the paragraph, he goes on: "I should do things that keep me moving in the right

direction, just in case -- and I should be sure those things interest me, so that whatever

happens, I'm happy.'"

Lesson #3 is about Hard work.

This was not a surprise for me because I've always believed in the value of hard work.

But after reading this book I learned that astronauts, just like engineers, are machines.

They are "hard-working monsters".

With all due respect to my engineer friends out there.

In his book Hadfield writes: "My kids used to make fun of me for having more homework

than they did and for taking it a lot more seriously, too."

Moving on to lesson #4 which is facing your fears.

This book teaches us to get out of your comfort zone, try new things, make new mistakes, and

learn from them.

In other words, embrace failure.

Consider your failures as learning opportunities.

I mean, can you imagine an astronaut who is afraid of heights?

"What?

Is that a joke?"

No it's not, Hadfield is afraid of heights.

Let's read: "When I stand near the edge of a cliff or look over the railing of a balcony

in a high-rise, my stomach starts tumbling, my palms sweat and my legs don't want to move

even though the rising panic in my body insists that I get back to safety."

Yet he still became an astronaut.

The last lesson that I want to share with you is about being prepared for all possible

outcomes.

In this book there is a whole chapter titled: "What's the Next Thing That Could Kill Me?"

Life is tough and you should always plan for the worst and hope for the best.

That's it guys.

It's an interesting book and I would love to share with you more but as you know the

time for this episode is limited and I am talking about a nearly 200-page book.

If your English is advanced, you should definitely read it.

Or you can even read a translated version.

If you enjoyed this video let me know in the comments.

I will probably share with you guys some of other books that I've read or ones that I

am reading for the moment.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos and join us of Facebook.

And of course if you haven't done it, make sure you get your copy of my book English-On.

Thanks a lot for watching and I'll see you next week.

For more infomation >> Think Like An Astronaut----IYE#19 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

CLOTHES - GERMAN SHORT STORIES - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> CLOTHES - GERMAN SHORT STORIES - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag. 250 Subscribers Thank You! - Duration: 7:57.

hey everybody welcome back to my channel so today's video is a little bit

different it is a thank you for 250 subscribers oh my gosh guys I can't even

believe it but guys thank you so much it is also the holly jolly holiday tag so

if you'd like to see that then please keep on watching make sure you subscribe

to my channel at that notification balle upload a video every single day of the

week I don't want you to miss a day so let's go ahead and get started so once

again I just wanted to thank every one of you thank you so much for subscribing

to my channel I do try to make content that I think people enjoy it just means

so much to me that so many people have joined my little youtube family and it

just means a lot and I just want to thank you guys so much so yeah I just

wanted to do this holly jolly holiday tag so let's go ahead and just get

started so favorite Christmas movie my favorite Christmas movie has to be

planes trains and automobiles Steve Martin and John Candy freakin amazing

movie super funny really really touching a little bit heartbreaking really really

good movie if you haven't seen it you need to watch it it's awesome are you on

the naughty or nice list um I definitely think I am on the nice

list for sure for sure have you ever had a white Christmas yeah I'm up in

northern Utah I always have a white Christmas so um I know it's like really

magical and it is it's beautiful but when you get as much snow as we do every

year it's a little daunting but yeah it's nice it is really really beautiful

where do you usually spend your holiday I usually spend it with my mom with

family up here in Utah I don't travel for the holidays play or seeing your

favorite Christmas song ooh I'm not gonna play it because of being a

copyright strike and I don't really want to sing it but you know I'll sing like

this much of it and I'm sorry guys heads up I cannot carry a tune so let's

just go and do it my favorite song is Santa Baby the Eartha Kitt 1 so Santa

Baby fill my stocking with the duplex and Jack's yeah great song umm do you

open any presents on Christmas Eve so when I was little we would open up our

pajamas on Christmas Eve and then watch like Christmas movies so it's kind of

what we what we would do can you name all of Santa's reindeer oh gosh um let's

see Dasher dancer Prancer vixen comet Cupid

Donner Blitzen and sometimes Rudolph anyway I think that's all of them um

let's see well holiday tradition are you looking forward to the most this year

honestly I don't think I have a ton of holiday traditions something I always do

is I listen to my box set of Mannheim Steamroller absolutely love Mannheim

Steamroller so that is something I do every year kind of simple but that's

what I do let's see is your Christmas tree real or

fake well I own two cats so it is definitely fake and it is like a little

metal Christmas tree like this big because yeah I do have a fake Christmas

tree and Tatanka may a little fuzzy one that you guys have seen from time to

time she is horrible she will attack that Christmas tree so cat owners out

there you know what I'm talking about so definitely fake and it's metal and

little my favorite holiday food my favorite holiday food is probably eggnog

non-alcoholic I've tried it and it's just not good to me so I just like

playing eggnog really really yummy do you like giving or receiving gifts

better I definitely like giving gifts better I

have like I have a lot of clothes I have a lot of makeup I have a lot of jewelry

so I definitely like giving gifts I like seeing people's reactions and making

them happy so let's see dream place to visit for the holidays see I would want

to say like somewhere like Tahiti or like a beach or something but then I

wouldn't feel like Christmas because there gonna be any snow I would probably

have to say though my place I would like to visit for the holidays would probably

have to be like Germany or something I think it's really beautiful there and I

yeah probably Germany does your family have a special holiday recipe so every

Christmas morning my mom would make orange rolls so orange rolls is kind of

like a family breakfast like holiday tradition so I guess orange rolls would

be that most memorable holiday moment trying to think so like one that year my

little brother and sister got pet rats for Christmas that was really memorable

but probably my most memorable is probably when I was about 13 I got a

covergirl gift set and it had like this horrible horrible like super frosted

lipstick like it was like a Reggie White frosted lipstick and then like a

covergirl quad thing yeah now I'm just like oh my gosh that lipstick would be

so horrible but I loved it 13 loved makeup and it was like

expensive makeup to me so but yeah let's see what made you realize the truth

about Santa I can't remember I think I was pretty young I think I was like 6 or

7 and I think I like oh I know what it was 7 I just moved to Utah and my mom

told us we couldn't go into their bedroom because they had all of our

Christmas presents in there so that's what I kind of realized Oh mom and dad

do Christmas gifts and not Santa so do you make new year's resolutions and keep

them I make new year's resolutions but no I do not keep them I'd be really

awesome but I do not and the last holly jolly holiday tag

question is what makes the holidays special for you

what makes the holidays special for me is getting to spend time with family and

Christmas music and just the whole entire season I'm not super

materialistic I mean it's awesome to get gifts let's be honest but I really like

being with people that I love and people that I enjoy being around and I love the

music and I love the decorations I'm one of those I'm like the type that likes to

go to 7-eleven and get like hot chocolate and then drive around town to

look at holiday lights but that's just me but you guys once again thank you so

much for 250 subscribers I super appreciate it I just wanted to kind of

do something a little different and I saw this holly jolly holiday tag and it

sounds really fun get us in the mood for the holidays and so

but you guys thank you so much for watching in case you're wondering my

lipstick is the wet and wild silk finish this is in hot red and to talk to me

will be on camera Jeff's little beast this little beast

right here is the bad one that claims into the Christmas tree yeah it's bad

anyway you guys thank you so much for watching I hope you enjoyed it if you

did then please go ahead and give it a thumbs up make sure that you share this

video I would love to see some of your guys's holiday tags and yeah I will see

you guys tomorrow for another video make sure that you guys subscribe to my other

social media my Twitter and Facebook is that bunch of glam baby my sister grabs

a key man makeup and I will see you guys tomorrow for another video have a great

one guys

For more infomation >> Holly Jolly Holiday Tag. 250 Subscribers Thank You! - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer: Wie lange hält Florian Silbereisen das noch aus? - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer: Wie lange hält Florian Silbereisen das noch aus? - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

"재학생 유일한 '수능만점자' 대구 운암고등학교에서 나왔다" - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> "재학생 유일한 '수능만점자' 대구 운암고등학교에서 나왔다" - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

5 remedios para regular las hormonas naturalmente - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> 5 remedios para regular las hormonas naturalmente - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

"옳은 말 하는데 어떻게 말려"…유아인 지지한 소속사 대표의 반전 이력 - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> "옳은 말 하는데 어떻게 말려"…유아인 지지한 소속사 대표의 반전 이력 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

6 remedios naturales para combatir la resaca navideña - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> 6 remedios naturales para combatir la resaca navideña - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

심재철 문재인 내란죄 논란? 1980년 서울의 봄 심재철, 유시민, 이해찬, 문재인에게는 어떤 일이 있었나? - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> 심재철 문재인 내란죄 논란? 1980년 서울의 봄 심재철, 유시민, 이해찬, 문재인에게는 어떤 일이 있었나? - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

New Delta Blues Song

For more infomation >> New Delta Blues Song

-------------------------------------------

NAVIDAD ¿ Tradición o consumismo? DESCIFRANDO LA MATRIX José, Yolanda, Beatriz, Luis - Duration: 1:06:02.

For more infomation >> NAVIDAD ¿ Tradición o consumismo? DESCIFRANDO LA MATRIX José, Yolanda, Beatriz, Luis - Duration: 1:06:02.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 9: Thais Fersoza e Michel Teló batizam o filho, Teodoro: "Amor infinito" - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 9: Thais Fersoza e Michel Teló batizam o filho, Teodoro: "Amor infinito" - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Hydro Dip The World Cup Football! - Duration: 9:51.

For more infomation >> How To Hydro Dip The World Cup Football! - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

【蓮台野夜行】 Mittsu Kazoero「豚乙女」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 4:19.

三つ数えろ (Count To Three) English translated by Maiko

In a cut off darkness I was in a muddle

Hiding away my figure

I melt into madness at that place

That day is endless

Something is odd

The air felt different than usual

In the sky during noon,

ominous á it may sound,was a faintly shining full moon.

" Doesn't it seem like this is the moment our word is changing ? "

Your imprint chuckled .

I release my wishes towards the cold sky.

After counting to three , I looked up.

After I open my eyelids , of course.

In an advancing darkness I was in a muddle

Hiding away my figure

Did I melt into madness at that place?

You can see the things invisible to me.

And if you belive in them , they become reality .

And I must admit

that these fairytails

will lead to your extermination.

" If you see nothing but nightmares, why don't just try to forget them ?",

your imprint comforts me.

In this noisy night, a voice lures me in

" Follow me over there ", I hear .

Someone hides in the shadows.

Even if I scream in thí false darkness,

the only one to answer me would be a corpse.

Is there an exit to this place ?

I release my wishes towards the cold sky

in exchange for my foolish dreams.

Taken away by a mysterious wonderland.

But if we are together

your firmly grasping onto my hands

withou a thing that would separate us ever

me unaware of your suspicious smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment