Saturday, August 19, 2017

Youtube daily report w Aug 19 2017

In this video we will learn how we can disable the quick access in file explorer on Windows

10 PC so just open your this PC option and right click just go to the file option and

then after click on change folder and search options here just check this option so frequently

used folders in quick access and after that we can apply and then after click on Ok in

or whatever folder that he wants to put in the quick access so go to the folder and right

click on the folder and select the option to quick exercise now whatever you for whatever

files folder that he wants to put in the quick access so it will be manually is not by the

system system is not going to decide which folder you want to put in the quick access

For more infomation >> How to Disable Quick Access In File Explorer on Windows 10 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dolunay / Full Moon Trailer - Episode 8 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:47.

What did you do? How could you do something like this?

Why did you come here huh?

My God, maybe it didn't happen.

Because, maybe it didn't.

Maybe it was a dream.

What happened last night was a big mistake.

Please, let's forget it all.

I am very sorry.

Fatoş, if only you knew what happened to me.

Ah, what happened?

I stayed at Mr.Ferit's house last night.

What are you thinking right at this moment? Answer me quick without tkinking at all. What?!

Complicated.

Very complicated.

Not possible to figure out?

Yes and no.

My heart says something and my mind says an entirely different thing.

What does it say?

My mind says "Be calm."

What does your heart say?

(speaks Italian)

Hmm...

You, have you every fallen in love?

For more infomation >> Dolunay / Full Moon Trailer - Episode 8 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

9 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags Naturally - Duration: 2:51.

9 Tips on how to get rid of eye bags naturally

The skin under the eyes is very sensitive and there are a lot of blood vessels.

So as a result of lack of sleep, tiredness or crying fluids get trapped under the skin

and it swells.

Another reason why it swells is aging.

But here are some home remedies that can help you with the swelling.

CHILLED TEA BAGS

This is an efficient and safe remedy for puffy eyes.

Put two tea bags in some boiling water for a minute and then refrigerate them.

After a while put them on your eyes for 20-30 minutes.

At the end wash your face.

You can use black or green tea because the caffeine reduces the swelling.

CUCUMBER

It is very good for puffy eyes.

It is used in many creams and lotions due to its anti-inflammatory properties.

Just refrigerate two slices of cucumber and put them on your eyes.

After 25 minutes your eyes will look much better.

POTATO

This is another vegetable that has anti-inflammatory properties.

Slice the potato and put the slices in the refrigerator.

After a while put them on your eyes for 20 minutes.

There will be a huge improvement.

MILK

It is especially good if you have puffy eyes in the morning.

Take two cotton balls soak them in some milk and put them on your eyes.

Leave them for 30 minutes then wash your face.

Do this for a few days.

ALMOND OIL

Except for the puffiness it will help you with the dark circles under the eyes.

It is rich in vitamins that moisturize and nourish the skin.

Just apply three drops of almond oil under your eyes and massage gently.

The best time to do this is before bed.

VITAMIN E OIL

This vitamin keeps the skin healthy and reduces the swelling.

Mix some chilled water with a few drops of this oil.

Soak some cotton pads in the mixture and put them on your eyes.

After 20 minutes wash your face.

EGG WHITE

It reduces inflammation and absorbs the water, therefore, it is great for puffy eyes.

Beat the egg white until it becomes stiff.

Apply it around your eyes and leave it for 20 minutes.

Wash your face well then.

CHILLED SPOONS

This is one of the easiest remedies for puffy eyes.

Put two spoons in some chilled water and then put them on your eyes.

You will notice some immediate improvement.

COLD SPLASH

If you splash some cold water on your face, you will improve the circulation and you will

remove the puffiness.

OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO:

Drink plenty of water Don't eat food rich in sodium

Don't stay up late Exercise

Health & Lose Weight Fast Tips

For more infomation >> 9 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags Naturally - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Carpetas personalizadas económicas #1-Carpeta clasificadora de recibos - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Carpetas personalizadas económicas #1-Carpeta clasificadora de recibos - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Meriva 1.6-16V Temptation - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Opel Meriva 1.6-16V Temptation - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ultime Notizie: Anna Tatangelo, è la sua estate più sexy: in bikini o trikini… - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Ultime Notizie: Anna Tatangelo, è la sua estate più sexy: in bikini o trikini… - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

For more infomation >> Guardians of the Galaxy 2

-------------------------------------------

R'es - Tantana (Official Audio) #tantana - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> R'es - Tantana (Official Audio) #tantana - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

歐洲卡車模擬2 測試場模組體驗 - Duration: 52:01.

For more infomation >> 歐洲卡車模擬2 測試場模組體驗 - Duration: 52:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Orville starring Seth Mac...

For more infomation >> The Orville starring Seth Mac...

-------------------------------------------

You won't believe what Keeping Up With The Kardashians was almost called - Duration: 2:16.

You won't believe what Keeping Up With The Kardashians was almost called

10 YEARS LATER: Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been on air for 10 years. The E! series has thrust Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian into the spotlight and paved the way for Kendall and Kylie Jenner, too.

The show has spawned nine spin-offs, including the recently debuted Life of Kylie, which focusses on the youngest member of the family.

The name – Keeping Up With The Kardashians – is often thought to be a take on the phrase keeping up with the Joneses.

SUPERSTAR: The show has made Kim Kardashian one of the most famous people in the world. But now, the real origin story of the title has been revealed – and it was a complete accident.

Damla Dogan of E! explained there were a few contended for the title, including The Kardashians: Krazy With a K, Living Kardashian and Krazy Kardashians. Thankfully, none of those were chosen, and its all down to production company Bunim/Murrays Farnaz Farjam.

NEW BLOOD: Kylie Jenner is hot on Kims tail.

Farnaz Farjam She told The Hollywood Reporter: We all had been tasked with coming to the meeting with some title ideas and when it was my turn I had to confess I didnt have a list.

I made a factual statement that I was too busy keeping up with the Kardashians. She added: I came up with it on accident because I was living it. The six main female family members – Kris, 61, Kourtney, 38, Kim, 36, Khloe, 33, Kendall, 21, and Kyle, 20 – feature on the magazines latest cover.

FAMOUS FAMILY: The Kardashians have let cameras into their lives for a decade. Each of their incomes is also explored, with Kim earning a reported $45.5 million in the past year alone.

Kylies cosmetic launch brought in $420m in sales in its first 18 months, while Khloes denim line, Good America, is said to have recorded $1m sales in its first day.

Kendall earns her money from modelling gigs, as the girls momager, Kris takes a cut of their earnings, and Kourtney earns millions from social media endorsements.

For more infomation >> You won't believe what Keeping Up With The Kardashians was almost called - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

One night at SZIGET FESTIVAL! - Duration: 14:09.

For more infomation >> One night at SZIGET FESTIVAL! - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

Through the Looking Back Glass - Duration: 23:06.

For more infomation >> Through the Looking Back Glass - Duration: 23:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lakewood Pointe by DR Horton St Augustine, For Buyers Only Realty - Duration: 5:13.

hey gang welcome back to the for buyers only realty YouTube channel and Dwight's famous

windshield tours today we're going to do an updated video of Lakewood Pointe down

in the south part of st. Augustine it's a DR horton community on State Road 206

just a 2.3 miles west of the ocean as a matter of fact very nice alright so

let's go take a look at Lakewood pointe by DR Horton very very nice beautiful

little entry here is it going to be gated it is gated actually but they

leave them open while their contractors are in here working 79 home sites all

types of different homes single stories - stories preserve properties lakefront

properties all right let's go take a look all coastal community by DR Horton

very nice again just over 70 home sites so this will be

built out fairly quick we're going to come up here to where the lake is and

you can see the fountain there beautiful community small intimate community as a

matter of fact you can see the fountain in the lake behind that home that's

being built that's owned this in the foundation you have a home here that's

being put in getting a roof put on it right now a lot of different stages of

construction it wasn't but just four months ago there wasn't any homes in

here so this is happening pretty quick they're building a lot of great homes in

here and we're going to go down here into the call to sack and check it out

Sharon and I do appreciate you tuning in to the for buyers only YouTube channel

and Dwight's windshield tours we appreciate being able to give you guys

great information and one thing this community has Lakewood pointe by DR Horton

work has is a dog park kind of cool let's see what we got let me show you

here real quick little place for the little guys are run around pipes to run

over inside outside very nice okay now is it here let me roll down the windows

you can get a really good shot of that Lake that is a natural lake that's green

water it's coming from the aquifer somewhere I would imagine

very cool very very cool okay yes that's doesn't look man-made to us all right

you can see all the cool cool houses that's Vilano home called Vilano

okay he's getting that one ready to go give you some sounds here this one

getting framed up is called a Destin

and we have a palm down here in the cul de sac and another Destin and another

vilano as a matter of fact so but they have herons long woods all the different

models that DR Horton makes they are putting a lot of them in this community

as you can see the coastal look very nice coastal and Key West looks very

cool again we're in Lakewood pointe by DR Horton on State Road 206 in the south

part of st. Augustine just a couple of miles west of the Atlantic Ocean and a1a

okay so let's go back up towards the front of the community low HOA s no CDD

still plenty of lots to choose from in here the DR Horton is also building

inventory homes as they do there's always deals to be add we love helping

folks negotiate and getting a great great house to make a great home with to

take a little ride down here here's my fact let me stop real quick and we'll

roll down the window and you can see that Lake these are all Lots that are

still available on the lake very very nice

it is pretty pretty pretty and then of course they have a little rec area on

the other side it's got a kids play area a bit of green space okay there's a

house that's in framing let me roll up my window so we can hear each other

there's a house that's in framing as all these houses are over here you have a

couple that are available a couple that are done a two-story right there I

believe that to be a palm as well that one's available

that's the Destin just got sold

very nice lots and lots of cool stuff going on this coastal in Key West

styling here in lakewood point by DR Horton all right there's our model

that's a palm palm to actually it's got masters master suites upstairs and

downstairs alright so again that's liquid point by dr Horton and on State

Road 206 south end of st. Augustine and Sharon and I do appreciate you tuning in

to the for buyers only realty YouTube channel and Dwight Famous windshield doors and

until next time you give us a call if you have any questions reach out to us

we're here for you okay take care have a great day

For more infomation >> Lakewood Pointe by DR Horton St Augustine, For Buyers Only Realty - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nancy Pelosi Publishes Classless And Vile Response To News Of Steve Bannon's Exit!!! - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Nancy Pelosi Publishes Classless And Vile Response To News Of Steve Bannon's Exit!!! - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Smoke Woah Everyday (Over 50 Subs!) - Duration: 0:30.

*Clapping*

Stoned Woahs

High Woahs

Drunk Woahs

Smoking Lots Of Woahs

For more infomation >> Smoke Woah Everyday (Over 50 Subs!) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] Suran – If I Get Drunk Today (Cover by Choi hyun mi) "Representative singers" EP.2 - Koon TV - Duration: 10:06.

This is a 4K video (-_-;)

"Hello viewers who love music all over the country."

"I am a music castor "Koon."

"If there is a "national representative" representing the country."

"There is "Sing Ga Dae Pyo" who represents the song."

"Today's 2nd player is"

"representative of Seoul Institute Of The Art "

"Let's meet right now"

"Sing Ga Dae Pyo" ([Representative singers)

"I'll introduce Seoul Institute Of The Arts's Practical Music Department first."

"The competition rate for rolling admission was 385: 1"

"The competition rate for regular admission was 204: 1"

"Competition for admission to 2017 was so high."

If there is a Berklee College in the United States,

there is Seoul Institute Of The Arts in Korea!

It is the first practical music department in Korea

produced a lot of musicians for 30 years

prestigious school!!

Korean Stevie Wonder 'Kim gun mo"

Real visual singe "Kim bum soo"

Basic of vocal "Kim yeon woo"

The voice that touches your heart "Shin yong jae"

Birthplace of legendary singers

It's 'Seoul Institute Of The Arts'

Entrance of athlete

Oh, I feel it

A little bit darkness mood

Feel like famous singer 'Gummy' at debut

Her dignity doesn't look like a student

Feeling like a veteran

Name Choi hyun mi

2nd years student of Practical Music department

She has a charming voice

Main genre is R&B

"Hello I'm 'Choi hyn mi" of 'Seoul Institute Of The Arts'"

"I started to sing with Baek ah yun in high school"

"We got many trophies at many contests"

"When I stand on the stage, I feel some"

"That's the reason why I wanna sing"

"I couldn't show myself to others"

"But I really want it"

"So, This is nice chance for me"

"On my second try, I failed every exams"

"And then I started to work as vocal teacher"

"The more I do, It makes me want to sing on the stage"

"Do you have 'Dream Label' for you?"

"AOMG of Jay Park"

"It's my dream"

"I'll sing 'Suran – If I Get Drunk Today' as my style"

Oh,my! Suran's song!!

It's the best track for alcohol

The Hottest rapper 'Chang mo' featured in this track

"The introduction starts calmly, but in the middle I do the rap"

"It's my first challenge for rap"

Cheer videos from friends

I think it's not nerve, It's exciting"

"I'll show you, Listen up"

I'm drunk with you

I'm drunk with this night

In the memories of you being cruel

I'm wandering through those memories, looking for you

I just wanna forget

But I wanna know your heart, boy

Please forget

I still can't forget

I'm sweetly spinning around

I didn't know it was a dream, star

I'm wandering

Maybe I'm just dizzy

You're asleep, don't say anything

I'm already used to our maze

I can't hold it in

Have a feel so sweet

Like our awkward first glass of wine

It was bitter and painful

But I put you in my eyes

And I'll let you go as you flow out

I'm drunk with you

I'm drunk with this night

In the memories of you being cruel

I'm wandering through those memories, looking for you

I just wanna forget

But I wanna know your heart, boy

Just stay

I'm busy bae

Stop holding onto your phone

Our conversation is over

I'm a cold lady

Everyone acts like that when they're drunk

Taking your phone, putting it down

Getting fingerprints all over, everyone does that

I know, I'm 25 years old

I'm not so good at break ups

Actually, I want to be used to it now

Just like making more money than people my age

But for you, who is so much softer than me

I'll try to act like an adult

I have no choice, that's what I think

When I close my eyes

I see the street we walked on

If only I can fall asleep

In our time togetherI think I'm a bit drunk today

Even if I call out to you with a locked voice

Pretend you didn't notice and just go

I'm drunk with you

I'm drunk with this night

In the memories of you being cruel

I'm wandering through those memories, looking for you

I just wanna forget

But I wanna know your heart, boy

Just forget

Baby Please don't go

Game over

"I think I was good for Rhythm and groove "

"I wasn't good to rap"

Actually, She was so nice

Totally, Her mood was good match with song

keyboardist didn't say any word today

He's so quiet

What kind of relationship do they have?

Pretty

I like this vibe

Too much personal feeling??

Evaluators is all viewers on youtube!

Let's leave a comment!

We're waiting your deliberate evaluation

Last comment for viewers, please

"I think I did all of the my best"

"I wish many people can knows me at this time"

"Thank you guys"

Join to Evaluators as comment!! Don't forget to subscribe!!

"Sing Ga Dae Pyo" ([Representative singers)

For more infomation >> [ENG] Suran – If I Get Drunk Today (Cover by Choi hyun mi) "Representative singers" EP.2 - Koon TV - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Disable Quick Access In File Explorer on Windows 10 - Duration: 1:18.

In this video we will learn how we can disable the quick access in file explorer on Windows

10 PC so just open your this PC option and right click just go to the file option and

then after click on change folder and search options here just check this option so frequently

used folders in quick access and after that we can apply and then after click on Ok in

or whatever folder that he wants to put in the quick access so go to the folder and right

click on the folder and select the option to quick exercise now whatever you for whatever

files folder that he wants to put in the quick access so it will be manually is not by the

system system is not going to decide which folder you want to put in the quick access

For more infomation >> How to Disable Quick Access In File Explorer on Windows 10 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Phideon GTE debut at Auto Shanghai 2017 #phideon - Duration: 4:48.

Volkswagen Phideon GTE debut at Auto Shanghai 2017

volkswagen, vw, phideon, vw phideon, shanghai, 2017

volkswagen phideon, auto shanghai, auto shanghai 2017, luxury

sedan, china, new phideon, new vw phideon, review, 2017

volkswagen phideon, automobil, autoshanghai, autoshanghai2017

phideon gte, vw phideon gte, press conference

volkswagen phideon gte, volkswagen group, gte, automototv

vw china, configuration, prices, exterior, interior

driving, facelift, #phideon, #volkswagen, #worldofcars

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Phideon GTE debut at Auto Shanghai 2017 #phideon - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Switzerland's unfilled apprenticeship spots - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Switzerland's unfilled apprenticeship spots - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

НАШ ПРОГНОЗ. Тоттенхэм - Челси, Спартак - Локомотив - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> НАШ ПРОГНОЗ. Тоттенхэм - Челси, Спартак - Локомотив - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Logic - 1-800-273-8255 Official Music Video | REACTION!! - Duration: 8:14.

skip to 2:37

For more infomation >> Logic - 1-800-273-8255 Official Music Video | REACTION!! - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Key (Short Film) - Duration: 7:42.

The Key

The rain begins to fall

Why are you following me?

I'm not.

Why were you following me?

You followed me. - You were following me.

I'm sorry.

I was just wondering what happened.

Why do you care?

I need a story.

My brain is locked up. I can't create anything.

Maybe you should take a break if you are so stressed out.

Take a break from what? I haven't done anything.

What is your book about?

I don't know.

That's why I followed you.

My story is not exciting.

It has been told a million times.

Man replaced me with another woman a week ago.

I surprised them. Or they surprised me.

Well everybody was surprised.

Asshole.

But this is not over yet.

This could be interesting.

I can give you a story. Come!

I came to get my stuff.

Like now?

Well I'm here now.

Yeah.

These are yours. - These too.

Who is that guy?

The narrator.

Who?

What happens now?

Well, our relationship is-- - I wasn't talking to you.

Go ahead

Well...

The woman held a plastic bag...

and was relieved

because she was no longer going out with a selfish jerk

Go on!

The woman understood now that they were not a good match and she deserved something better.

Thank you. - Who is he?

He is not my boyfriend so don't get excited.

Hey! - Hey. Bye. The woman decided to leave.

That won't sell. - You have your stuff now so you can go.

Well? - The woman decided to say

what she really wanted to say.

Ok. Well, you hurt me really bad--

You have always been weird but this is just too much.

You are sick in the head.

I have told you this before.

You two should just go now.

And there is no point in blaming me.

Nobody can take your shit. You will see.

The woman laughed. Words didn't hurt her anymore.

Piss off! Both of you!

The red-faced man shouted with his face jiggling.

You are crazy!

You crazy bitch! God dammit!

Try if you can open your brain with this.

Hey!

What is your name?

You can decide. This is your book.

For more infomation >> The Key (Short Film) - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou - 293: The Unending Rain (Part 149) - Duration: 7:13.

Announcement: We have an announcement. Due to the rain, the Calligraphy Club's "Writing in Big Letters" event scheduled for 3:00 PM has been relocated to the dojo.

As promised, Kimidori-san announced the change of location. I hope we still get a decent crowd...

Tsuruya-san: Did I make it? It hasn't started yet, right?

Kyon: Yeah, you're fine. But...

Tsuruya-san: Ah, yeah, not much of a turnout. I guess it's only natural with a last minute change of location, huh?

Mikuru: Ah, Tsuruya-san. You're here, thank you for coming...

Tsuruya-san: Hey, hey, what's with the long face, Mikuru? Ya look super cute in that outfit.

Mikuru: Ah, right... The club president said I'd be doing the calligraphy...

Tsuruya-san: Oooh! Nice one, Mikuru! Do yer best out there!

Mikuru: N-n-no way, I can't!

Kyon: Huh? Hold it. I was under the impression that you were going to be writing this whole time...

Mikuru: No, I was just going to be an assistant. I'm not good enough to show my work in public...

Kyon: But you're the one who secured this location. The event wouldn't even be happening now if it wasn't for you?

Mikuru: The club president said the same thing but... I can't do it.

Kyon: Well, but, uh...

Tsuruya-san: I know what yer sayin' boy, but let's leave it at that.

Kyon: ...

Mikuru: ... Sorry, we'll be starting shortly.

Tsuruya-san: Ah, right. Break a leg!

Kyon: ... Sorry about that.

Tsuruya-san: Don't sweat it. Honestly, I totally agree with ya, boy.

Kyon: ...

Tsuruya-san: ... That rain ain't gonna stop soon.

–In the end, the event went off smoothly and ended with a minimum amount of fanfare.

With the sparse crowd, Asahina-san was able to keep a straight face right through to the end. I guess you can call that a success... or maybe not.

I saw Tsuruya-san off as she had to head straight back to her class since she ditched her responsibilities to come here, and just as I was planning to go say hi to Asahina-san.

???: Kyon.

Kyon: Yo. Did you come to see the event?

Haruhi: Yeah.

Koizumi: It was rather impressive.

Haruhi: Yeah, the performance wasn't bad or anything. But... it felt like it was missing something.

Kyon: ... Probably because of the small turnout?

Haruhi: You think so?

Kyon: What else would it be?

Haruhi: ... I suppose so.

Honestly, I felt like it was lacking as well. Perhaps it was due to Asahina-san's lack of involvement...

Haruhi: Anyway... Since it's raining, I think we'll head home.

Kyon: What, leaving already?

Haruhi: Better to do it before the rain gets worse.

Koizumi: A wise decision. What are your plans for tomorrow, by the way?

Kyon: Nothing really... Why, you coming?

Haruhi: Ah, that's right. Since we're going to be coming all the way here, you better act as our guide, Kyon.

Kyon: Guide you around... Have you even seen the pamphlet?

Haruhi: Not what I was getting at...

Koizumi: Could you grace us with your company tomorrow?

Kyon: Fine by me... Was there anything specific you want to see?

Koizumi: Suzumiya-san and I are both open to suggestions.

Haruhi: I don't really care what we do.

Koizumi: What she said. Preferably something fun we can participate in though.

Kyon: Fine, make me choose... Let's see...

Kyon: There's a super spicy curry eating contest.

Koizumi: I see, you have a taste for spicy food then?

Haruhi: You don't seem the type?

Kyon: Hold it, why is it assumed I'll be the one taking up the challenge?

Haruhi: You chicken?

Koizumi: I'm game for it if you are?

Kyon: Let's choose something else!

Kyon: How about the Art Classroom?

Haruhi: Sketchy pictures?

Kyon: Sketches... Maybe if we had a Manga Club, but this is an Art Club event.

Haruhi: And that's why it's sketchy.

Koizumi: It's a high school culture festival, I doubt they'd have anything sketchy like nudes or anything.

Kyon: That's what she meant by sketchy!? No, there isn't... There wouldn't be, right?

Haruhi: Kyon, you look like a pervert.

Kyon: A-anyway, let's find something else interesting...

Kyon: ... We can score some chicks?

Haruhi: Oh, sounds fun. Are there really any girls who'd be interested in you though? Koizumi-kun's chances aren't bad though.

Koizumi: You overestimate me. Fine by me though, I'll take you up on that.

Kyon: Hold it, why are you two so on board with this idea?

Haruhi: Why are you objecting to your own idea? No going back on it now. Anyway, even if you're a loser, you might be able to manage something with Koizumi-kun as your wingman.

Kyon: Oi oi, you're being a bit harsh there, right?

Haruhi: I'm starting to look forward to this. I can't wait to laugh at your failures.

Kyon: You're already predicting complete failure?

Koizumi: I promise I'll do my best to avoid that.

Again, why are you so on board with this idea? Whatever, screw it.

Haruhi: Alright, tomorrow then! So, how about we meet near the booths around 11 AM?

Kyon: Yeah, yeah, roger that.

Koizumi: We'll be off then.

Good grief... Is that what they call a predetermined event?

???: Um...

Mikuru: Am I intruding?

Kyon: Ah, sorry, I didn't see you there... Have you been waiting long?

Mikuru: No, not at all... It's because of you the event went off without a hitch. Thank you.

Asahina-san had lowered her head, but it was still clear she was a little disappointed.

Kyon: ... Would've been nice if we had a bigger crowd. Especially since it was a pretty good event.

Mikuru: I'm just glad it wasn't called off.

I'd have liked to tell her that I'd would've liked seeing her write... but I couldn't. It'd be like dealing the final blow.

Mikuru: We still need to clean up, so if you'll excuse me.

After another polite half hearted smile, Asahina-san lowered her head again and left.

The rain continued late into the night.

For more infomation >> Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou - 293: The Unending Rain (Part 149) - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Shuttle Tatting | How to make a loop? and join them | Tutorial No.3 | शटल वर्क - Duration: 10:11.

Hi friends, welcome to UNIK Creations.

Please Subscribe, Like and share my video.

Thank you for watching my video.

For more infomation >> Shuttle Tatting | How to make a loop? and join them | Tutorial No.3 | शटल वर्क - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Is Seventeen coming to Europe? Find out now! - Duration: 0:37.

Hello

My name is Beeboller

Please come to Europe

HELL NO

For more infomation >> Is Seventeen coming to Europe? Find out now! - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

الحلقة الثانية - لعبة كراسي - Duration: 4:25.

They Haven't Come yet

It's not going to work.

Come sit with me.

I can't,

it would not work.

It's up to you.

Rayek...

What do you think

playing the musical chairs game?

And the one that wins,

will get the chair.

What if I lost, where do I sit?

You'll figure it out.

Why don't you figure it out?

Man, why won't you play the musical chairs game?

Why not try?

What do you have to lose?

I will lose the chair.

How do you know?

What if you win?

I know myself, if I knew how to play this game when I was a kid,

I wouldn't be sitting here.

Where else would you be sitting?

On the chair.

Rayek, my dear.

Even if I won,

I wouldn't sit on the chair the entire time.

I'll sit for a while, then you'll sit on it for a while...

We'll take turns in sitting on the chair.

I told you as soon as the chair started creaking,

that you should fix it. Isn´t that right?

But you didn't listen to me.

"As you sow, so shall you reap".

The thing is,

it's either that my belly got bigger

and I gained weight

or that the chair

was meant to wear down.

Although I have had this chair for ages.

Rayek...

"It doesn't get easier".

How am I going to survive without the chair?

Fayek,

I agree on playing the chairs game.

Really?

Do we have anything other than one another

and our chairs!?

Let's go!

Did they come?

They haven't come yet.

For more infomation >> الحلقة الثانية - لعبة كراسي - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Dolunay / Full Moon Trailer - Episode 8 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:47.

What did you do? How could you do something like this?

Why did you come here huh?

My God, maybe it didn't happen.

Because, maybe it didn't.

Maybe it was a dream.

What happened last night was a big mistake.

Please, let's forget it all.

I am very sorry.

Fatoş, if only you knew what happened to me.

Ah, what happened?

I stayed at Mr.Ferit's house last night.

What are you thinking right at this moment? Answer me quick without tkinking at all. What?!

Complicated.

Very complicated.

Not possible to figure out?

Yes and no.

My heart says something and my mind says an entirely different thing.

What does it say?

My mind says "Be calm."

What does your heart say?

(speaks Italian)

Hmm...

You, have you every fallen in love?

For more infomation >> Dolunay / Full Moon Trailer - Episode 8 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

how to get rid of dark spots easily - Duration: 2:00.

Hi guys welcome to my channel Beauty Queen.

Today I am going to show you how to get spotless clear skin in a week.

It will also make your skin fair and bright.

So let's check the video.

I am taking Sandalwood powder , Glycerin and Rose water that's all .

First of all I am taking a container and add 1 teaspoon of sandal wood powder.

Then add 1 teaspoon of rose water and also 1 teaspoon of glycerin.

Mix them properly . Sandalwood naturally clear skin complexion and add a healthy glow to

it.

Apply the mask on your face and leave it for20 minutes.

It has glycerin which used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections,

wrinkles and fine lines . Rose water to maintain skin's pH balance.

It helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.

After 20 minutes gently rub your skin and wash it with normal water . You can use this

remedy daily for better result Guys i hope you will like today's video

a lot . If you like my video than please subscribe

to my channel . And also like and share it .

Thank you take care bye bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment