Friday, November 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 24 2018

I am at a Tourist Information center near Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia

So come here to take their help to plan your trip in Istanbul or Turkey

He has shared some important and useful inputs

There are a lot of Historical monuments in this city

Lot of Museums also

So if you want to visit most of the museums and historical monuments...

Then you should purchase a Museum card

You don't have to stand in queues at every place after buying this card

These are those 10 museums and monuments which can be visited through this card

This is the schedule of opening and closing

The card costs 125 lira

If you buy the tickets at all the places then the total ticket cost would be 250 Liras

whereas Museum pass costs 125 liras

So you save 125 liras, if you are going to visit all of these places

But I am going to visit only the most significant historical places in Istanbul

For example I will visit Hagia Sophia & Blue Mosque

You can purchase these cards from all the museums or other historical places

This is called Istanbul Museum Pass

From here you can also get free maps like these

Istanbulkart: One journey 2.6 Liras Normal ticket: One journey 5 Liras

You can use this card in ...

I saw the Nostalgic Tram yesterday on Istiklal Street

Its 3:15 pm

I spent around half an hour

and got a lot of information

After Istanbul, I am going towards the area near Bulgaria... It is quite offbeat

I have to visit Gallipoli

After that I will visit a few popular tourist destinations in Turkey

Then again I will visit an offbeat area in the mountains in Turkey

This is the place

I hope the area is as beautiful as shown here

Right now I am here, near Sultan Ahmet mosque and Hagia Sophia

Thats my hotel

I am going to visit Grand Bazaar

Today is Saturday and tomorrow it is going to be closed

Then I can walk to Spice Bazaar

Also know as Egyptian Bazaar

From Eminonu, I can catch a ferry to Uskudar, the Asian part of Istanbul

The ferries are available after every 15-20 minutes

Now I am going to visit Grand Bazaar

You can take the tram to reach Grand Bazaar, but its just 2 stations away from Hagia Sophia

I am already on the first station

It takes 10 minute to walk

Today is Saturday and tomorrow Grand Bazaar will be closed. That is why I am visit there today itself

Going to have this

I got this for 3 Liras

around 33 Rs

This is Grand Bazaar

It is so huge that people say It used to be World's largest mall

There are around 4000 shops and 61 lanes in this market

Around 250,000 to 400,000 people visit this market daily

I read somewhere - In 2014, this was the most visited marketplace in the world

This reminds me of Palika Bazar in Delhi

but the shopkeepers do not bother you here unlike in Delhi

This market is Air-conditioned

After Grand Bazar

Now I am going to visit Spice Bazaar

I wanted to eat Egyptian Fool

Someone told me that Vegetarians can enjoy Egyptian fool and falafel in this market

but this is heaven for Non-Vegetarians

I forgot how to say Thanks in local language...

I can smell the spices

After coming out of Spice bazaar you can see this New Mosque

On the other side of the mosque you can catch the ferry to Uskudaar

This gentleman was interested in my camera... So I requested him to allow me charge the camera, & gimble

This Gentleman was from Uzbekistan

After a short break and charging all my gadgets, now I am ready to visit Uskudaar

I am not able to pronounce the name properly

All Bengali people... I love you :)

From there you will get the ferry to Uskudar

2.70 Lira deducted from my IstanbulKart as fare

All of these people are waiting for the same ferry

This ferry is airconditioned and quite comfortable

its 7:20 pm

I am to rush to reach Çamlıca Hill

For more infomation >> ISTANBUL: GRAND BAZAR | EGYPTIAN SPICE BAZAR - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

猛士對外展示內部自動供彈系統,歐美:中國吉普車不講理 - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> 猛士對外展示內部自動供彈系統,歐美:中國吉普車不講理 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Free Spotify premium - Spotify free premium - Get Spotify premium for free (*LAST UPDATE 2018*) - Duration: 3:37.

Free Spotify premium - Spotify free premium - Get Spotify premium

For more infomation >> Free Spotify premium - Spotify free premium - Get Spotify premium for free (*LAST UPDATE 2018*) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

కాల్చిన వంకాయ తో ఇలా పచ్చడి చేస్తే ఎంతో రుచిగా వుంటుంది || Roasted Brinjal Chutney - Duration: 3:05.

Brinjal Roasted Chutney

Brinjal Roasted Chutney

Brinjal Roasted Chutney

For more infomation >> కాల్చిన వంకాయ తో ఇలా పచ్చడి చేస్తే ఎంతో రుచిగా వుంటుంది || Roasted Brinjal Chutney - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

美軍暗處下手:600公里外遙控無人機沖向俄軍基地,被2招全部擊落 - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> 美軍暗處下手:600公里外遙控無人機沖向俄軍基地,被2招全部擊落 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Scene Study Class at The Acting Center - Desi Williams - Gave Me a Sense of Self Confidence - Duration: 0:58.

I found the Acting Center through a friend of mine

He just raved about how much he loved the Acting Center.

I decided, well, maybe I should give acting a try too.

I came from the world of pageants, and actually

I was a professor before I moved to LA

a few months ago,

so I've always been in a position where I very much

have to be a certain way.

And so I just wanted to get out of my head,

and be in a place where I felt comfortable just

exploring and comfortable being a little bit weird

and getting a little bit crazy.

And I feel like I've gotten that at the Acting Center.

In the past month, I've fallen in love with acting,

and I've enjoyed every single class.

I've enjoyed all the people I've worked with in class.

I think the biggest thing the Acting Center has done

for me is give me a sense of self-confidence.

The Acting Center technique allows you to be more

fluid and flexible.

Within the first week of starting the Acting Center

I had somebody reach out to me

to send a self tape audition.

It came right away and I felt completely ready

and able to just go for it.

For more infomation >> Scene Study Class at The Acting Center - Desi Williams - Gave Me a Sense of Self Confidence - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG CC] Birthday Hauls2018, วันเกิดปีนี้ได้อะไรบ้าง, มีเรื่องอยากจะบอกแม่ผ่านคลิปนี้ | palm thana - Duration: 5:20.

I have something to announce to my mom

Welcome to palm thana channel

I am going to do birthday hauls video, what I got in my birthday

My birthday is 26 October

You migth watch the vlog already, what happen on that day

Including, the restaurant where I hang out with my friends

This year, I didn't got much gifts

Actually, in the passed year I didn't got much but this year is a bit special

and I have something to announce to my mom about what I have done

Let's start!

The first thing is this t-shirt

I got it from my brother

I was surprise

On my birthday, I came back to my room and I found post-it and a bag stitched on the fridge

like this

I was so surprise

because the several years ago we didn't give a gift to each other

Mostly we will hang out to have a meal together but he is busy this year

Next is Choco Lip Balm

I got it from my guy friend

He told me he didn't know what should he give me

So Night and Noon talked together

Noon suggest Night to buy this for me because I would like to have this one

This is Choco Lip Balm from NYX professional makeup

I really want it because its color is so nice

Another thing, its smell is chocolate, which is so good

For those who would like to buy, you can buy at Siam Square One

But i'm not sure about the store between EvenandBoy or NYX shop, 255 baht

Another reason that my girl friend didn't give me a gift

because she would like to buy me a cosmetic but she afraid that she will accidentally buy for herself tho

Then she decided to treat me the dinner on my birthday

So I got free Korean BBQ on my birthday

The next gift is from my mom

She came to me on 31 October and bring the gift along with her

It is not a big gift. It is a set of cloth

Before that she send me the pictures of the cloth

There are 2 sets

But on 31 Oct. she pack too much stuffs in her luggage

So I got this

but it's fine, I will wear it to travel to my mom

This is the last thing, I got

I am very excited to tell you guys

mom and dad

I have done this....

This girl!

I didn't mean it

I couldn't tell the price

I got her for my birthday and to be a friend with my son

Her name is Hippy

I didn't mean them to be a couple

I would like them to be friend to each other

I got her around 2 weeks

They can get along together

Let me end this video

Mom if you watch this video, call me!

That's all of my birhday hauls 2018

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> [ENG CC] Birthday Hauls2018, วันเกิดปีนี้ได้อะไรบ้าง, มีเรื่องอยากจะบอกแม่ผ่านคลิปนี้ | palm thana - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Spirals Original song - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Spirals Original song - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Rustic Beautiful Mother-in-law SHED Cabin Very Cheap for Black Friday $26k - Duration: 2:02.

Rustic Beautiful Mother-in-law SHED Cabin Very Cheap for Black Friday $26k

For more infomation >> Rustic Beautiful Mother-in-law SHED Cabin Very Cheap for Black Friday $26k - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Prayer X - English translation - Duration: 3:16.

If my overflowing tears

shine as brightly as my life in this moment,

amidst my life of repeated meetings and departures...

Just what am I supposed to believe in?

From the moment we're born, we're crying aloud.

Not wanting my life to be snatched away from me,

I fight for it with everything I have.

If I were to pull out the knife that's pierced my heart

in that instant all of my tears would gush out, right?

If my overflowing tears

shine as brightly as my life in this moment,

amidst my life of repeated meetings and departures...

Just what am I supposed to believe in?

I've been hiding behind a carefree smile.

Has this lie I crafted in order to live

already become real?

I don't know anymore.

I've already lost sight of a place I can call home.

Longing for and being swallowed up by light

Today again, you'll gaze at the sky won't you?

If this life has any meaning, tell me what it is.

Amidst this fleeting life,

after we've drank all of our pain and sadness

just what are we supposed to believe in?

If my overflowing tears

shine as brightly as my life in this moment,

amidst my life of repeated meetings and departures

just what am I supposed to believe in?

For more infomation >> Prayer X - English translation - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

美國到處打仗,中國卻為何從來不參與,專家:有兩個原因很關鍵 - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> 美國到處打仗,中國卻為何從來不參與,專家:有兩個原因很關鍵 - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 37 - Buying the Ugly Duckling - Duration: 3:58.

- Hi, I'm Jaime Harnish, Toronto real estate navigator

with Bosley Real Estate.

Buying a bad house on a great street

is quite often a winning recipe for quickly building equity

after making some small changes to improve

the value of your home.

So why do I find that very few people

are willing to follow that formula?

I'm pretty sure that most people are aware that

that strategy can be very successful,

and I would point to the popularity

of the home reno shows on HGTV as evidence.

But a trend that I'm noticing

among a lot of my first time home buyers,

not necessarily age specific.

But just people who were looking to buy a home,

a property for the first time is that they lack the ability

to deal with a property that is a bit

of an ugly duckling if you will.

I think there are two factors at play

that I wanna speak about today.

One is money, and the other is patience or tolerance.

Right away money is a huge factor.

The Toronto market is really expensive to buy a home in,

and it is the only municipality

that has a second land transfer tax,

so it makes things very expensive

especially for first time home buyers.

There are plenty of buyers who need to buy a property

that's a little more move in ready

because they lacked the capital

to be able to make cosmetic changes in a property

that might be considered a little bit on the ugly side.

But what I'm finding is that a lot of the buyers

that I'm working with have the ability to have the money

to buy a property that needs some cosmetic changes,

but they're not willing to,

and that leads us into the patience or the tolerance factor.

I'm getting the sense over the past number of years

that buyers are becoming less and less okay

with purchasing a property that's not fairly close

to turn key ready.

It might have ugly bathrooms

or the decor might be fairly dated.

The kitchen while functional might have

linoleum tile on the ground,

and may not have stone countertops

or really nice cabinetry or something to that effect.

The living space and the dining space might not be cute

or charming or very aesthetically appealing.

There's an obvious reason why home staging

has become a huge industry and why it's so important

for sellers to go through that process, and stage their home

to make it more appealing and attractive to buyers.

Because ultimately when they do,

they end up getting more money for their property

than they would have by quite a bit if they did not stage.

There's also a huge inconvenience factor

which I completely understand.

Many people are not willing to move into a home

and then live with renovations going on.

It's messy, it's noisy, it's dirty, it's inconvenient,

and it's stressful, and I get that.

But consider this a call I guess, if you will

to first time home buyers regardless of your age

to really give that ugly home a lot of extra thought.

Try and look past the aesthetically

unappealing nature of a home,

and make sure that it has got a good foundation.

Good bones, it has good structure.

It is a good amount of space, and live in that home,

deal with a little bit of stress,

deal with a little bit of inconvenience,

and make changes over time.

You'll make the home your own as you live in it

and you figure out how you use the space,

and what would be really best for the changes

that you wanna make.

I think buying a home that is an ugly duckling

on a great street is a great way to get a good home

at probably a pretty big discount.

And down the road ultimately

when you become a seller of that home,

you'll end up being a huge winner

because you would have put a lot of changes

and increase the value greatly of that property.

And what you sell for hopefully

assuming that all goes well for the market,

but what you sell for, and what you bought for

minus all of the expenses and the changes

will be a huge, huge difference,

and you'll come out a big winner at the end of the sale.

So hopefully you found that helpful,

and please be on the look out

for the next couple of videos that are coming up

before the end of the summer,

and have a great day.

I hope to see you next time, take care.

(uptempo techno music)

For more infomation >> Ep. 37 - Buying the Ugly Duckling - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

越南的胃口已經越來越大,這次計劃要將陸軍推向巔峰 - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> 越南的胃口已經越來越大,這次計劃要將陸軍推向巔峰 - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox - Strucid (Alpha) - and some news - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> Roblox - Strucid (Alpha) - and some news - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Celtics' Kyrie Irving Won't Be in the NBA for Too Long? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:07.

Celtics' Kyrie Irving Won't Be in the NBA for Too Long? | Heavy.com

For some NBA players, leaving the game is very difficult.

Many guys who have been around for almost two decades can never seem to get away.

Playing the sport into your 40's isn't easy, but it's definitely not rare.

I mean, look at Vince Carter and Dirk Nowitzki.

Two players over the age of 40, who are still chasing whatever it is they are pursuing.

They no longer have anything to prove, but they just don't want to leave the game.

Not everybody stays that long, but typically the ones who are potential Hall of Famers tend to last a lot longer than expected since they never seem to age too much.

You can look around the league and see a few superstars now that will probably last in the league until about 40 years and older.

We don't seriously think LeBron is going to be leaving anytime soon, right?.

Plenty of guys can and will play past 35-years-old, but not everybody can make it that far.

Some players become 'washed' before they hit that age, and others just simply don't want to play anymore when they get to that.

For Boston Celtics' star Kyrie Irving, he's in the latter.

He has plenty of time left to go since he's only 26-years-old, but don't expect to see Kyrie Irving playing until he's in his 40's.

Kyrie Wants an Earlier Retirement?.

According to Celtics' reporter Marc D'Amico, Irving doesn't plan to play past 35-years-old.

So, as all of these older players are currently chasing records, we shouldn't expect Irving to be one of them in a little less than ten years from now.

Why? We're not exactly sure as he didn't go into details.

But maybe, entering the league at 19-years-young would have something to do with it.

Being in the league for that long will definitely take a toll on players physically and mentally.

At this point in his career, Irving has accomplished a lot.

All-Stars, All-Star MVP, World Champion.

Irving has accolades that not every player can say, and he's only 26.

Assuming that Irving picks up at least a few more accolades during his journey from 26 to the early-to-mid '30s, he will realize that he doesn't need another five or six years to keep playing.

Hence why Irving is perfectly fine with checking out while still young.

For more infomation >> Celtics' Kyrie Irving Won't Be in the NBA for Too Long? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

信玄餅を贅沢に大人食い♪トーキング注意!JAPANESE MOCHI SOFT CHEWY SOUNDS Talking 【お耳の恋人/咀嚼音ルカ】 - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> 信玄餅を贅沢に大人食い♪トーキング注意!JAPANESE MOCHI SOFT CHEWY SOUNDS Talking 【お耳の恋人/咀嚼音ルカ】 - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

MI PRIMER VIDEO ( SI SE PUEDE 😜😜😜 ) ( my first video ) - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> MI PRIMER VIDEO ( SI SE PUEDE 😜😜😜 ) ( my first video ) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Update to Brock Lesnar's Wrestlemania 35 Opponent - Duration: 2:31.

Update To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania 35 Opponent As we hurtle towards The Road To

Wrestlemania we have an update on who the WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar could

be facing come April 7th Early reports highlighted that Lesnar might clash with Braun Strowman

However according to Dave Meltzer this may not actually be the case Reported in the latest

Wrestling Observer Newsletter the current plan for Brock Lesnar now sees him taking

on Seth Rollins.

Unless the WWE want to commit to a champion-versus-champion matchup the implication is that Seth will

drop the Intercontinental title This could possibly take place against Dean Ambrose at

TLC It's reported that the Rollins vs Lesnar feud will use Roman Reigns' unfortunate

diagnosis as a narrative starting point but there are no specifics at this time The Beast

Incarnate vs The Monster Among Men seemed secure as Raw's main event scene for the

foreseeable future.

However with Strowman scheduled to receive elbow surgery in order to remove bone spurs,

it leaves the WWE's initial plans in limbo Although still slated to face off against

Baron Corbin at TLC it is unclear about the surgery's rehabilitation time However the

WWE appears confident in a January return The major stipulation for their clash would

have seen Strowman receive a WWE Universal Title shot if victorious Conversely if Corbin

were to succeed he would gain full General Managership of Monday Night Raw Supposedly

the original outcome would have seen Braun win in order to challenge Lesnar going forward

With only a handful of matches left on his renewed contract the WWE will want to pair

up their Universal Champion against top contenders as we head towards April Post WrestleMania

it is expected that Lesnar will wrap up all WWE commitments and return to the UFC where

it is speculated he will compete against the champ Daniel Cormier What do you think of

this matchup Would you prefer Beast vs Monster among men or Beast vs Architect

For more infomation >> Update to Brock Lesnar's Wrestlemania 35 Opponent - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

When Katie Met Cassidy Discussion/Rant - Duration: 10:22.

Hey y'all! My name is Yvette and welcome to my channel.

Today I'm going to be talking about When Katie Met Cassidy by Camille Perri.

This video I'm hoping is going to be part review, part discussion and part rant.

I really disliked this book so it's gonna be that type of video, just a heads up.

After I finished this book, I initially decided not to do this video because

This is an f/f romance and do I really want to make a negative book review about something that we don't have enough of as it is?

But it's been a week since I finished it

and I can't stop thinking about it and I still have strong feelings about it, so here we are.

This is an ownvoices queer romance and the relationship between two women, Katie and Cassidy.

Cassidy is a high powered, emotionally unavailable butch lesbian

and Katie is a woman who is fresh off of a broken engagement with a man.

They are both lawyers and they're opposing counsels for some kind of corporate negotiation and

and they start hanging out outside of work.

Prior to meeting Cassidy, Katie identifies as straight.

Like she's never been attracted to a woman sexually or romantically,

she's never been exposed to queer people or queer culture,

but when she meets Cassidy, she started to question her sexuality.

Before I really jump into this discussion, I do want to say

that I've seen some ownvoices reviews talk about how

they love this book and that they see themselves in this book

and no matter what I have to say about When Katie Met Cassidy and the representation in it,

I just wanna acknowledge that every queer experience is different and valid and

every queer person deserves to see themselves represented in a way that they feel seen.

And I say that because one of my main problems with this book is the representation and

when I make my criticisms, I don't want it to seem like I'm devaluing anyone else's experience.

That being said, this book felt like it was written by a straight person who binge watched The L Word

and then wrote a book about what they saw.

More than once when I was reading this book, I had to double check that the author was queer.

Because while this book does get a lot right about what it's like being queer

and what it's like being a part of a queer lady community,

it does really really lean into lesbian stereotypes.

Like, Cassidy is such a shame..and

I'm realizing that that is a really dated comparison, and that I feel like I just aged myself, but *shrugs*

Cassidy is cold. She's a heartbreaker. She works too hard, plays too hard; She can't commit.

And then we have Katie who's this doe-eyed country straight girl, and soon as she walks into the gay bar,

every lesbian wants her and is all over her.

To me Katie and Cassidy - there was not much else to them. They were nothing more than stereotypes.

Their characters felt like they were just culminations of different aspects of these stereotypes

instead of them being actual people with personalities.

And like, these weren't even relevant stereotypes. They're kind of outdated.

That's not to say that women like this don't exist anymore, because they definitely do, but the way it's written in this book,

if I didn't know any better, I would have thought it was published in the 90s or the early 2000's.

The more I thought about this, the more I realized that my problem with these characters weren't that they were stereotypes,

it was that they lacked any kind of nuance.

Which..this is a short light romance,

it don't need to be deep, I wasn't any depth going into it.

This book, I think, is aimed at being that fluffy entertaining story that are a dime a dozen in hetero romances

but something that is a lot harder to find in f/f romance.

And that's fine! That more than fine because we need those kinds of books too.

However, I found Katie and Cassidy to be flat and dull and I think

that their characterizations relied to heavily on stereotypes in a way that was that was lazy

and perpetuated these one dimensional ideas of what a queer woman should look like.

And on to my main problem with this book and that would be the main character Katie,

who is the one who starts off the book thinking that she's straight.

And reading this, I was near constantly cringing the entire time [reading this book].

Because her inner thoughts are kinda homophobic and sexist and gross.

I was only seven pages into this book before I gave my first verbal "Oh no..."

like, you know, that moment when you know you've made a bad decision.

It's a part where Katie is thinking about Cassidy and I'm gonna read that part out loud.

And that little part might not seem like a big deal on it's own, but there are so many comments like this

just one after another, and it got to be a bit much after a while.

At first, I didn't really pay stuff like this any mind, because I was thinking that,

this is all new to Katie and she's starting off in this really judgmental and ignorant place regarding sexuality and gender

because she's going to learn and she's gonna grow as a person.

And character growth is my shit. I love an unlikable character who grows to be a decent person,

but Katie never grows.

Well into the book, she is still thinking these kinds of things

and I'm assuming she grows by the end of the book because this is a happily ever after romance

but it doesn't show it on the page.

Like I'm assuming she's okay with queerness because she ends of with a woman, but

there aren't any moments where I can remember it showing the process of her changing the way she thinks about gender and sexuality.

In the book, she'll have a problem with something and it's either never brought up again

or its brought of later and she's suddenly okay with it.

For example, when she first finds out that Cassidy wears briefs, she's disgusted,

but then a few chapters later, she finds it sexy.

And there's no explanation of how she got from point A to point B, and why she suddenly thinks it's sexy.

And that annoys me to no end. If you're going to have a queer character thinking all these

ignorant and estupid things, then you also need to show me that journey she goes on

realizing that she's wrong and changing her way of thinking and becoming less of an insufferable character.

Also, a gay male character shows up for one scene during the book, and they gave his back story and it was terrible and I'm gonna read it.

And just no. Fuck no to all of that. I'm not even gonna go into why having a queer character be with someone who

"savagely bullied" them is not a good idea.

And one more thing, the concept of bisexuality is never brought up in this book.

There is a point where Katie is debating of, 'Am I straight or am I gay now?'

And she never really comes to a conclusion, and I think that the reason that was done in that way

is to say kind of like, you don't need labels, which is fine.

But if you're going to debate on whether you're straight or gay, why not also mention bisexuality?

Like, it's 20gayteen. We're pass this.

I lied, one more thing. This book also comes from a very white, very privileged perspective.

Like I think there was only one character that was mentioned to be of color.

And it was also surprisingly hetero-normative for a queer romance.

I read this article that was like, 'We had Call Me By Your Name, and then we had Simon vs the Homosapian Agenda and

now we have When Katie met Cassidy' and I really really don't like that comparison.

With everything I've said about this book far and along with it being so wonder bread

...just no.

That is a grand statement to make and I don't know if part of the reason why I don't like this book is just because I'm being petty.

Like I've seen so much hype for this book, for it being a queer book

Like, it was a Book of the Month choice and it was on all these different sites like

Entertainment Weekly and Vogue and Autostaddle and NPR, and it was getting so much coverage but

there are so many great f/f romances out there that don't perpetuate these kinds of stereotypes

and yet, THIS was the one that was promoted.

When Katie Met Cassidy was not a terrible, awful, horrendous book.

I didn't like it for sure, but there were still some moments that were okay.

Like, when it covered what it's like to part of this tight nit queer community, I thought those moments were really nice.

And there were some chapters that briefly touched on what it's like being in a relationship where

one woman is femme and the other is butch.

And I'm a queer woman who is feminine and I'm with another woman who is androgynous

so when we go out together, we're a bit obviously queer, and the way people see us and treat us is a bit different.

and some of those moments, I was just like, YES!!

But all those little things weren't enough to make up for everything else I didn't like about this book.

And probably my biggest disappointment was that this book did have so much potential to be great,

to be that fluffy, entertaining, light-hearted romance that we need.

But for me, it just didn't quite get there.

One a side note, if you're looking for a contemporary f/f romance that features a butch and femme couple,

Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole is coming out next year in 2019 and I cannot wait.

The couple on the cover of this book are a real like couple and I am just so excited for this book.

So, closing thoughts. I am happy that an f/f romance has gotten so much attention in mainstream media,

but I am less happy that that book is this book, because I do think that it could have been a lot better than what it was.

That's all I have for y'all today. If you've read this book, come talk to me in the comments below.

Please tell me of I'm completely off base or if I'm missing something.

I hope y'all enjoyed this video, thank you for watching, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> When Katie Met Cassidy Discussion/Rant - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

70-200mm f/2.8 is II Lens Unboxing | Should you buy it? - Duration: 4:09.

hello guys this is Mohith Gowda and welcome to my channel so today I'm gonna unbox this

Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 is II lens

this so here we have a strap

so this is the beast

this is the cap

I`ll just keep the hood here

I don`t know why I did that

this is beautiful!! wow!!

this is the zoom ring and this is focus ring

and it`s so smooth

so smooth

if you are using the kit lens you`ll know how bad thw sound is

how loud the sound is

but this one`s beautiful

it`s very smooth

and let`s open the hood

this is how big it looks with the hood on

let me just fix this to my camera and see how it looks with the camera

I love that sound and when you hear that sound drop it

this is how big it is. always don`t hold

the camera hold the lens

I wanted to get this form a very long time and I got it now

it cost me around 1,20,000/- or something

it's really worth it, so yeah that was the unboxing

if you're intrested in fashion, candid or wedding

photography this is the best

if you have 1lakh budget and wanna buy a lens

this is it just go and buy these lens, so if you be like this video put thumbs and

drop down your opinions in the comment box also to watch my unboxing video on canon 6d II

do follow me on instagram,the ID is here

and also don`t forget to subscribe to my channel

also watch my other videos

No comments:

Post a Comment