Friday, August 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 5 2017

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TINY HOUSES I'VE EVER SEEN | LA BOHÈME FROM TINY HOUSE BALUCHON

For more infomation >> The Most Beautiful Tiny Houses I've Ever Seen | La Bohème From Tiny House Baluchon - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mystery Hills - Duration: 7:31.

Hi everyone, This is Zack.

And this is Karen B

Today's topic is a bit different.

It has nothing to do with what we usually do.

Well...

Right now I am in the North of Morocco with my brother and his friend who discovered something

very interesting and amazing.

We wanna share it with you with the hope that we will find someone who knows a place that

is as crazy as this one so we can study it together.

I think it's important.

There are definitely more places like this one in the world.

well...

We drove for like 3 hours in a dangerous road to get to this hill that is located in this

isolated area.

I can't tell you where the exact place is, because we had no GPS signal at all.

But it was in this area.

We better tell NASA to put some satellites above this place, because it looks like they

forgot to put some here.

Anyways, what's weird about this little hill is that when you're inside a car and you feel

like you are going downhill, and you stop the car at the end of the hill and you release

the brakes, the car starts to go backwards, which means uphill and that makes no sense

at all.

When my brother told me about it I didn't believe it so I had to go see it myself, and

here I am...but to be honest, I still don't believe what I have seen.

And I cannot say it's a lie either.

There is definitely something wrong about this place.

Because I really could not explain what I have seen.

I mean we were five people in the car and we really felt like we were going downhill,

anyone, anyone in any place in the world can tell if they are going downhill or uphill,

right?

So this time in that specific hill, we felt like we were going downhill.

We all agreed that we were going downhill.

Then my brother stopped the car and released the brakes, we started to go backwards, or

uphill.

Then we got out of the car, and suddenly we had more questions.

Because the road looked like it was leveled.

Not so leveled of course but it didn't look like we thought it would look like.

Because we have already seen the road we came from, it was not like this, we repeated it

many times, how could it be leveled.

That was our first question, then I started to move away from my people and they started

to see me going uphill and when I looked back at them I saw them as if they were going uphill

as well.

It's just this crazy.

So what does science say about this?

These places are referred to as a Gravity hill, or Magnetic Hill, Antigravity hill,

or mystery hill.

These are places where objects that are able to move freely seem to roll or flow uphill.

Likewise it seems as if you need to exert more effort to go downhill.

Water will seem to flow uphill and a car left in neutral will roll uphill.

The laws of physics seem like they don't apply here.

Many stories are told about these places such as mischievous actions by ghosts, a warp in

earth's gravitational pull, or a cosmic or magnetic vortex of unknown origin.

So what is happening in these special locations?

What seems to be happening is the perfect storm of optical illusions.

The horizon could be obstructed there for you have no reference point to determine true

level visually.

Not being able to see the horizon can cause you to feel dizzy or disoriented.

That's why when someone is seasick, they are told to look at the horizon.

If the horizon is not obstructed it could be that the background scenery is in contrast

to the grade of the road making it difficult to tell if the road is level or not.

The natural surroundings can also trick your eye.

Trees grow toward the sunlight, and not always perpendicular to the ground.

The combination of these things can easily create the optical illusion.

When you witness something, your eyes and your brain try to make sense of it using your

current surroundings.

But if your surroundings are sending mixed messages you will end up with an optical bias

that is incorrect.

You can try to figure out what is causing this phenomenon by using a long level to check

the grade of the road.

If you have a topographic map you can see if the elevation is changing on the road and

its surroundings.

The best way is with the surveyors tool, a theodolite, if you have access to one and

the knowledge to use it.

There are hundreds of "Gravity Hills" all over earth.

If you live near one or visit a place that has one, go there and record your experience.

What happens there?

What are the surroundings like?

How do you feel when you are there?

If you are able to do this, please send what you record to Dr. Zack at zikoworld123@gmail.com

I didn't take many videos because I really wasn't gonna talk about it because I didn't

know how to film it or how to prove what I was seeing, but my friends convinced me to

make this video at least to let people know about this Mystery Spot.

One of the videos that I shot was taken inside the car with my little brother.

We put a spirit level above this door handle.

We made sure it was leveled, because the ground looked leveled as well.

And then we started to go downhill and the spirit level started to show that we were

really going downhill.

So is it really just an optical illusion?

It's really hard to say.

I mean if you are inside the car you cannot say it's an optical illusion.

And the spirit level is proving that we are not or we were not on a leveled ground.

Anyways, we stopped the car at the end of the hill, and my brother released the brakes,

and look at the car it's moving backwards, and it's speeding up.

I don't know how to explain this?

Can you?

The spirit level is going back to its original position which was leveled

Please, if you think that these mystery spots can lead us to something curious, or if you

can go to a place like this, let us know.

There are many people who wants to see more videos and more opinions about this.

Please leave us a comment and tell us what you know.

zikoworld123@gmail.com

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Mystery Hills - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I DYNAMIC | Climate control | PDC voor en achter | - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I DYNAMIC | Climate control | PDC voor en achter | - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez is leaving Gunners - Duration: 2:25.

Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez is leaving Gunners - Andy Goldstein

  Sanchez, 28, has refused to sign a new deal at the Emirates and hes being eyed up by Manchester City.

The Chile superstars priorities are said to be trophies - not cash - and hes willing to take a pay-cut to go.

But Monaco want him too and they are willing to put a £45million bid on the table to get their man. Arsene Wenger is publicly insisting Sanchez is going nowhere but Goldstein has other ideas.

Speaking on talkSPORT, Goldstein said: It looks like Monaco will today make a bid of around £45milion for Alexis Sanchez It looks like he will go, Sanchez.

It might be Monaco, it might be Manchester City, but hes going to go. You know that, I know that and Arsene Wenger knows that as well.

I think its a guarantee. Sanchez was granted an extended summer break after playing for Chile in the Confederations Cup and his return to training was delayed due to illness.

The only thing I can tell you is he is focused, said Wenger.

  My decision is clear - he will stay and he will respect that.   Wenger has now vowed not to speak about Sanchezs future and said: It is not information anymore, it is suicide.

  He will be here for this season and if we manage to do it for more seasons, we will do it as well..

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Alexis Sanchez is leaving Gunners - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Toys - Pikachu and Onix at Rocky Mountain - Duration: 3:11.

Pokemon Toys - Pikachu and Onix

For more infomation >> Pokemon Toys - Pikachu and Onix at Rocky Mountain - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pressure Cooker Down East Shrimp Boil ~ Seafood Boil ~ Pressure Cooker Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 9:08.

Hi, everyone. I'm Noreen welcome back to my kitchen today

We've got another episode of what's for dinner and boy have I get a treat for you

We're going to make this beautiful and delicious down East North Carolina style shrimp boil and we're going to make it in the pressure cooker

Let's go see how this all comes together

We're going to go over all the ingredients for our

Down East Shrimp boil and we are going to be making this in the pressure cooker because it's hot outside

And I have no inclination to put a giant vat of boiling water on my stove and have it heat at my kitchen

my air conditioners running

And we still have to have a fan going in our house to push the air all the way around because it is so hot

So the pressure cooker believe it or not is going to make this

Down East Shrimp Boil Super easy

And it's going to cook in five minutes because you know what everything that you see here cooks individually at the five minute mark

So that's what we're going to do

We're going to put this all together and we're going to make a delicious

North Carolina down East style Shrimp boil and it's very similar to a lowcountry boil if you're familiar with that

But we're only using shrimp. I got these amazing

Jumbo shrimp that are fresh caught out of the water off the coast of North Carolina these were purchased Saturday morning

Just a couple of days ago. I've had them on ice in my refrigerator

They did have their their shells on them, but you know what I did

I took my kitchen shears

And I cut through the shell down the back and then I peeled them and I made sure I took that little vein

Right out of there

And if you're a fan of the office and dwight shrute you'll know what that is two pounds of shrimp?

Two pounds of mixed Yukon gold and red baby potatoes one pound of smoked sausage your choice

four ears of corn that I peeled scrubbed and broke in half one lemon that I have quartered and

Well and cut the quarters in half and then this is my seafood seasoning that we made in another video

I just have a little bit here. We may use more we may not use that much we'll see when use a

Seafood seasoning in in a boil of sort some sort you really do use a copious amount because not all of its going to end

Up on your food, and I have two cups of water here ready to go

So I'll bring over the pressure cooker and we'll build this all right first things first

We pour our water in I do have a little rack in there

Because I don't really want this stuff sitting down on that water. I just want the water to steam it

Potatoes go in first then a little bit of seasoning

corn goes in next

Just drop it on in there a little more seasoning our

smoked Sausage and

This I just took right out of the freezer

And I cut it up, so this is a little bit frozen a little more seasoning

I'm going to throw some lemons and at this point, too

And then our shrimp my shrimp are just like I said I peeled them and devein them and I let the tails on

This is where we get hot and heavy with our seasoning just

Like that I'm going to throw the rest of our lemons in here these however. I'm going to give a squeeze

I'm going to leave the lemon pieces right in there because this will then infuse everything with that wonderful lemon flavor and

Then I have a little bit half a stick of butter goes right on top and we are ready

We get our lid

Pop it on to make sure that our valve is shut fish and vegetables

automatically presets to 5 minutes

We're going to let it come up to pressure cook for five minutes

The timer is going to count down when it's finished and it beeps at me

I'm going to release the pressure valve and do a quick release on the pressure. That's inside the Venom the vessel

Because we don't want to wait and let that pressure come down naturally

otherwise your shrimp are going to turn into nasty little erasers and nobody wants to eat a tough shrimp because he'll

I'll be back when this is ready and finished and I'll show you what it looks like after we open it up. I can't wait

All right this just came down off a pressure. I quick release it took the lid off and oh

my goodness

You might think that putting shrimp in the pressure cooker is a bad idea

But it came out perfect now. We're going to go ahead and we're going to put it on a tray

And then we'll show you what everything looks like after it's done

We've got some melted butter ready to go as well as some homemade cocktail sauce and Dinner's ready

This was super fast and super easy the pressure cooker. I cannot stress enough

How wonderful it is to have one of these available to use?

Any time of year?

but especially when it's Super hot outside or

When you're in a hurry because you can put something like this on the table in about an hour

We're going to go plate this up, and we'll be right back there you have it

there is our beautiful down East, North Carolina Style Shrimp boil and

We're ready for dinner

and we probably don't want to waste the whole at a time chit-chatting because

we want to eat really see what this is so perfect this shrimp came out perfect the corn is perfect the potatoes are perfect the

Smoked sausage even though was frozen is perfectly done what I have done. Now is weld it was cooking

I made I did some melted butter and some homemade cocktail sauce

I have a very old video on how I make my cocktail sauce

I will leave it linked in both a card at the end of this video as well as down below

And in an information card in the side screen you can click on the little I in the upper

Right hand corner of the screen and it will populate a whole bunch of information for you if you didn't know about that

No, you do so um what do you want to try honey? Huh? You want to try shrimp. Do you want it dunked in something?

Saucy

Okay

Mmm-Hmm

Perfect can I want to say thank you to Matt Heather's husband when we went to the seafood house when they were visiting?

He said don't you guys ever get drawn butter for your seafood, and I never really thought about it

So he had the waitress bring some in. Oh man. That's perfect

That's delicious. Oh

ma'am

This shrimp is perfectly cooked

It's not tough it's not chewy. It's just delicious. Oh, I can't wait to dig into everything else

The beautiful part here is everyone comes service itself

tastes what they like and leaves with it all and

You take some of potatoes you crack them with your fork you put a little bit of butter on them

You do the same with your corn

And you're ready to go everything

In five minutes under pressure now remember it took about ten minutes for the pot to come up to pressure

Five minutes to cook and then I quick released it. So the shrimp is perfect 15 minutes Rick was really worried

That it was going to cook too long, and then it was going to be tough

and I would never

purposefully overcook shrimp I

Mean sometimes it happens, but when you pay a lot of money for shrimp these were actually not bad these were $10 a pound

At our fish our local fish Monger

but

these were only a dollar more these are jumbo shrimp by the way, and they were only a dollar more than a large shrimp, so

These are about

16 20 pound meaning 16 to 20 shrimp per pound and then the large shrimp are slightly

More so you get a little bit more per pound out of those but they're a little too small

I think to put in the pressure cooker so yeah, that's that's how you do it a down east

North Carolina Style Shrimp boil in the pressure cooker in 15 minutes flat

Except for the time that it took you to prep and really didn't take me that long to prep at all

So there you have it. I hope that you enjoyed this if you did please consider giving me a thumbs up

And if you are new to my kitchen welcome it's always lovely to have everyone come and visit me if you liked what you saw

please consider hitting that subscribe button and

As always if you are a trident remember of the noreen's kitchen family be sure and hit that bell

notification button

Because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right from our youtube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope you give this type of a lowcountry boil a try and I hope you love it and until next time I'll see ya

For more infomation >> Pressure Cooker Down East Shrimp Boil ~ Seafood Boil ~ Pressure Cooker Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

What is she saying?(38) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:07.

Hi everyone and welcome back to another lesson here at ForB English.

I'm Gabriella and you are watching "What is she saying?"

So I'm going to say an expression.

Please try to guess what the expression is.

What else?

What else?

What else?

Can you guess it?

Let's try it again. This time with a hint.

What else?

What else?

What else?

Could you get it this time?

Let's try it a little bit slower now.

What else?

What else?

What else?

OK. The answer is "What else?"

The meaning of this expression is very similar to "Anything else?"

And we are just asking for some additional information.

It could be that somebody says, "I'm going to the supermarket. What do you need?"

Someone says, "Well, I need some milk."

"What else? Is there anything else you need?"

Or maybe adding something to the list in a meeting on the agenda.

What else?

So there are many ways to use this expression in many situations.

Let's practice this phrase together now.

Please repeat after me.

We'll start slowly.

What else?

OK, a little bit faster.

What else?

And native speed.

What else?

Three times native speed now. Ready?

What else?

What else?

What else?

Great job.

Thank you very much for watching.

This is the "What is she saying?" series at ForB English.

I'm Gabriella.

Please like, share, and subscribe.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> What is she saying?(38) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

[RE:VLOG 2] ONLY THIS MUCH MONEY!?え!?こんな値段なの!? (日本語字幕あります) - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> [RE:VLOG 2] ONLY THIS MUCH MONEY!?え!?こんな値段なの!? (日本語字幕あります) - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hunter S Thompson says Jimmy Carter is ruthless, 1977 CBC 360p - Duration: 3:02.

I think he [Jimmy Carter] is one of the three meanest

men I've ever met. The other two were Mohammed Ali

and Sonny Barter, the president of the Hells Angels.

Those three men are a whole cut above

everybody else I've ever run into in

terms of sheer functional meanness.

Functional meanness? -Yeah, well, meaning the

ability to get from A to B, C, M,

Z, whatever you want. Carter would have cut my

head off to carry North Dakota,

cut your legs off to carry a ward in the Bronx,

and never apologize for it.

He understands the system. That's why he won.

That's really all I said. I admire that—

a person who played the game as

well as he did, and in the sort of magnolia

shade that he'd played it in for a while.

He was perceived as sort of a southern dingbat,

but I saw him push Teddy

Kennedy around down in Athens and Atlanta.

I had never seen Kennedy pushed

around anywhere in any room, and I was stunned.

I thought "oh-ho." This was 1974.

I thought, "Whoops. This is a bad one. You have to watch him."

And sure enough he announced he was going to run for president

four or five months later. When he did,

I thought I had to go see him.

I thought I should talk to this man.

Were you as impressed by his

references to Bob Dylan and things as

you appeared to be, or were you're doing

another little bit of ibogaine writing?

No, what he did in that speech—that I

constantly referred to in the article

which Rolling Stone did not run, which left me hanging

out in some hideous slum—he just seriously

whipsawed all these

lawyers at the Law Day Alumni

Speech, and this wasn't just the alumni

of the University of Georgia Law School.

It was the distinguished alumni, Dean Rusk,

all of them state senators, judges. He just beat

the hell out of them. He had been governor for

3 & 1/2 years and they had given him a hard time.

The whole establishment had been against him

and he stomped on them in public.

I had never seen a politician do that before,

and he just pushed Teddy [Kennedy] aside:

"Outta my way. I got work to do. Move aside."

And Kennedy was stunned. I was stunned.

I don't tape politicians' speeches normally,

but about ten minutes into it

I went to the car and got my

tape recorder because I'd never

heard anything like this,

and I still haven't, from Carter, either. -But what you're

impressed by is the toughness

and the naked… -Oh, yeah, he will eat your

shoulder right off if he thinks it's right.

Have you changed your

original impressions of him since he

came to power?

No, that's what I said he was going to do,

that's what he's doing. He's just eating

Russian shoulders right now instead of Humphreys'.

For more infomation >> Hunter S Thompson says Jimmy Carter is ruthless, 1977 CBC 360p - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Eid Greetings-Eid mubarak animation video 2017, Eid ul Ajha wishes - Duration: 0:34.

Eid greetings - eid Mubarak animation video 2017

assalamale kim assallam

eid is cumming

in this eid greetings

we all are happy

we love all we love all

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

For more infomation >> Eid Greetings-Eid mubarak animation video 2017, Eid ul Ajha wishes - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

곽정은 남자친구 고백- 곽정은 전남친과 이별 후에 - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> 곽정은 남자친구 고백- 곽정은 전남친과 이별 후에 - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

故최진실 딸 최준희, 외할머니 폭행 주장 "지옥 같았던 시간, 죽고싶었다" - Duration: 19:15.

For more infomation >> 故최진실 딸 최준희, 외할머니 폭행 주장 "지옥 같았던 시간, 죽고싶었다" - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Python Episode #10: Boolean operators - Duration: 4:54.

Welcome back people, in this video we're going to be talking about boolean

operators. So, what is a boolean? Well, basically is not just a Python specific

concept it's a programming concept in general and it consists of two items, one

is true, one is false.

Now in a lot of programming languages you typed true as "true" and false as, well you

know how to spell those, but you'd spell them all lowercase, Python's different. So

let's explore that a bit and open up terminal here, and launch a Python3

console, and we're going to just type in true and it's going to return true, this is

not in quotations, make sure when you're typing true and false for truth checking

that you're typing true and false and not like this, because that will return a

string which is true,

yeah. So let's talk about what these operators do. Basically, and we're

going to get into comparison operators a bit later which is like checking if

something is equal to something, or more or less than, or if it even exists, or if

it's a certain type, and so you can basically perform different actions on

different types of data and that's why it's necessary to do some fact checking

with that. So, we need the true and false in programming,

however we can explicitly declare true-and-false like we've just done by

just typing true or false, or we can generate it in other ways. So let's have a

look at some of the ways we can generate a true or false.

So let's type "5 = 5"

that's true. Now when you're comparing two objects and you're checking if they're

equal to each other you can't type that because the single quote, the

single equal sign there, is used for a different purpose and programming it's

used to assign a value to a variable, and we'll go over that here soon as well. So

when we're comparing to check if two numbers or two strings are equal to each

other we need to put two equal signs,

so you'll see that returns true. So let's go ahead and "5 == 4" that's going

to return false because of course we've all been through grade 2 math and we

all know that 5 is a little larger than 4. Now you can also do this with

strings and also without using equal signs at all, you can actually type "5 is

5" and that will return true, and you can type "5 is not 5" and that will equal false.

So basically you're saying 5 is not 5 and Python is saying well that's

false.

So you could type "5 is not 6" and that will return true. Again you can do this

with strings as well so you can type "This" is "This" and this is going to compare

both of these strings to see if they're equal to each other and it's going to

return true because yes, it is. Now

we can also do this "True is True" will return true because of course true is

true. Now that last one is a bit of a you know obvious result, so let's go

ahead and compare this with this "True" is True. If you think this will return true because

we're comparing true and true

the results will not be as obvious as you expect because one of them is a

string and the other one is a boolean operator. So, not only when you compare

two items is it checking if the value is equal,

it's also checking the type of data that it is. So, if we wanted to make the above

statement return true we would have to convert true into a string. So just like

you would convert a number into a string, you can just wrap the boolean operator

in the str function and it will convert it to a string prior to the comparison,

and then it will return the result of true is true which equals true. Now,

true-and-false again they're going to come up in in the if-else statements

because that's where we're really going to do some error checking and you know

make sure things are set and that you know they're not just not equal to each

other, and you're going to see more practical uses of boolean operators

later on, but this was just to show you guys what true and false is and again

you should already know this without a programming background. So in the next

video we're going to be looking at Pythons version of arrays which are

called lists.

For more infomation >> Learn Python Episode #10: Boolean operators - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Collection - Sing of the Moon - Duration: 4:07.

I've always been told we hold black holes inside

They know from the start that every star must die

But it seems too convenient to lose track of time

But now that you're gone will my orbit unwind?

What northern wind blew us into the street?

And what fatal one will we all someday meet?

Swept into a palace with no sign of a king

No court for us jesters but we like to

Sing of the moon as it sometimes gets shy

Running from lovers through starry-eyed skies

But morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes

But nothing ever really does, right?

Someone's lighting candles all over my floor

And placed holy of holies through every door

But who are our doubts said to?

Some half of the evening knew

of listening ears long withdrew

So we sing of the moon and the face that it hides

Shining just half of its truth to our skies

But bring me the sun that gives it all its light

I don't want to just wait to die

Alright

For more infomation >> The Collection - Sing of the Moon - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lucas Perez hands in formal transfer request to force Arsenal exit - Duration: 2:22.

Lucas Perez hands in formal transfer request to force Arsenal exit

Lucas Perez has handed a transfer request into Arsenal.

The Gunners are willing to let the striker leave but are demanding a £13.4m (€15m) fee. Perez' agent told Goal the forward had made things official in terms of wanting to leave the Emirates.

The 28-year-old is down the pecking order at Arsenal with the likes of Alexandre Lacazette, Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck all preferred by Arsene Wenger. Perez netted seven goals in 21 appearances last season.

His agent Rodrigo Fernandez Lovelle is not happy with the asking price Arsenal have set. "€15m (£13.4m) is an expensive price," he told Goal.

"Lucas wants to go to the World Cup and be happy at a place where he has opportunities to play." Perez has his sights set on a return to former club Deportivo with the La Liga side interested in re-singing him.

The striker is determined to force his way into Spain's squad for the World Cup and realised he must leave Arsenal to do so.

Perez was also upset when he found out his number had been given to record signing Lacazette on the Arsenal website.

"He [transfer negotiator Dick Law] called me and when they gave the number it was already on the Arsenal website," Fernandez Lovelle explained. "I thought it was not very elegant that they did not at least tell the player first.".

For more infomation >> Lucas Perez hands in formal transfer request to force Arsenal exit - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Florida Keys Snorkeling - Duration: 2:06.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Florida Keys Snorkeling - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Tutorial] The best Game recording software - Bandicam - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> [Tutorial] The best Game recording software - Bandicam - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to hardmod New Nintendo 2DS XL to run custom firmware (updated) - Duration: 14:33.

This is my 2DS XL running stock firmware 11.5

In order to run custom firmware, we will need to hardmod it.

Flip the console and prepare a #00 tri wing screw driver.

We need to unscrew these four screw.

Remove the micro sd card.

Remove the stylus too

Prepare a plastic opening tool then start prying the hinge part

Be very carefull or you might break it.

Slide the opening tool to the right until the plastic case separated.

Use another opening tool to pry the console edge.

Notice the headphone port. You must pry a little harder at that part.

Separate the shell very carefully.

You must pull the speaker header with a tweezer.

Unplug the speaker header on the opposite side too.

There is a camera flex ribbon cable in the middle. You must unlatch this too

You may use the plastic opening tool to lift the latch. be very carefull

You need to unlatch these flex ribbon cable from the socket.

Remove these screws with #00 philips screwdriver.

Unplug the wifi antenna with plastic opening tool.

Unplug the battery header.

After you remove everything, you can lift the board.

Don't forget to remove the power button

Focus at this area.

You have to make note of these solder pads

Prepare a plain PCB board. We need to make a miniature board that will act as a terminal.

This is an optional step but you will need it if you don't want to disassemble the whole console motherboard if anything happens.

Cut the PCB into approximately 10mm x 4mm and make four seperate tracks as shown in the picture.

This is the miniature board. It is so tiny.

Put a double tape sticker on its backside.

Then stick the board to the metal surface.

Then you need to solder some wires to the board. Use awg30 wire.

Each wire represents CLK CMD and DAT0

Solder each wire to the miniature board. Use GND point from the far left pin of the cartridge slot.

From this point you may reassemble the console's motherboard back to its case.

Prepare a Micro SD card adapter and disassemble it.

Make note of these pins and solder wires onto it.

I made mine like this.

I also make note of each wire on the socket.

Solder the wires to the terminal board.

Flip the console and prepare Anker SD card reader.

Plug the micro SD card adapter to the card reader.

Then turn on the console. You should get a blue screen. If it doesn't then recheck your soldering.

Open Win32DiskImager on your computer.

We will need to dump the console's NAND.

Plug the SD card reader to your computer.

If your card reader compatible with the 3DS, then you will see the pop up window.

Just press Cancel to continue.

If you see another pop up window like this, then just press OK.

Win32DiskImager will detect a drive letter here.

Press the blue folder icon.

Select the destination folder or directory to save the nand backup.

Then type the file name and press Open.

Press Read to start dumping the console's NAND.

Notice the created file and the dumping speed.

It will take a while to dump the whole NAND. Please be patient.

It is better to have more than one NAND backup for safety purpose.

So, type another file name and press read again.

I dumped the NAND three times.

Extract the package to any folder on your computer.

Open the hardmod b9s installer folder.

Pick one NAND backup and copy it to hardmod b9s installer folder.

Rename the NAND backup to nand.bin

Open 11.4 11.5 firm folder.

Copy the NEW firm file

Then paste it inside hardmod b9s installer folder.

Rename the NEW firm file to current.firm

Run install b9s executables.

This will create a patched NAND from the original NAND

Press Enter to close the popup window

This is the patched NAND.

We need to write this NAND back to the console.

Insert the console's micro SD card to the computer

Open the sdcard root folder then copy all the content to the console's micro sd card.

Now we will write the patched NAND to the console.

Open Win32DiskImager software

Press the blue folder icon then choose the patched NAND

Change the filter to all files.

Select NAND-patched.bin then press Open.

Press Write then confirm it by pressing Yes.

It will take a while to process. Please be patient.

Press OK and Exit to continue.

Remove the card reader from the console and computer.

Press and hold the power button to turn off the console

Insert the micro sd card

Turn on the console.

You will be at Luma3DS configuration screen if done correctly.

Select Show NAND or user string in System Settings.

Then press start to save the settings and continue

Go to system settings and check its firmware version.

The Sys prefix means it is running custom firmware on SysNAND.

Remove the SD card adapter wires from the console and start putting it back together.

Use tweezer to place the flex ribbon cable to its place.

Then clip it back.

Use the tweezer again to place the speaker header to the socket.

Do the same for the opposite side.

Don't forget to remove the micro SD card from the console. Or else you cannot fully assemble it.

Clip the top and bottom case. Start it from the hinge part first.

Then clip the front part together.

Then put the screw back to its place.

Insert the micro SD card to the console

Open the Download Play app from the home screen.

Open the Rosalina menu by pressing L + Dpad Down + Select.

Choose Miscellaneous options.

Then choose Switch the Homebrew title to the current app.

Press B several times the press home button to exit Download Play app.

Reopen the Download Play app.

It will open the Homebrew Launcher.

Select FBI from the app list and run it.

Navigate to SD and then cias folder.

Select the current directory then select Install and delete all cias

Press A to confirm

Press B several times then press Start to exit FBI

Press Home button then press close.

Unwrap the new installed apps

Run DSP1 app. This app is responsible for outputting sound for homebrew app.

Press B to exit the app and automatically delete it.

Turn off the console

Press Start and Power button to turn on the console.

Press A to create essential files backup.

Press A to continue.

Press Home button then choose more..

Then choose Scripts..

Select setup ctrnand luma3ds

Press A to continue.

Press A to unlock SysNAND writing and enter the combo keys to continue

Press A to continue.

Press Home button then choose more..

Then choose Scripts..

Choose Backup SysNAND

Press A to continue.

It will take a while to dump the whole NAND, please be patient.

Press A to continue.

Then press Start to reboot the console.

The next step is to move the NAND backup to your computer.

Turn off the console

Remove the micro SD card

Insert the micro SD card to the computer.

Open gm9 then out folder.

Copy the NAND backup

And paste it to the safe place on your computer.

Insert the micro SD card to the console.

Congratulation, you have finished the hardmod tutorial for New Nintendo 2DS XL.

Thank you for watching this lengthy video. I hope you like it. Please subscribe for more upcoming tutorials.

For more infomation >> How to hardmod New Nintendo 2DS XL to run custom firmware (updated) - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline: Achievement Beyond Your Dreams - Duration: 1:31.

What are you looking for?

Money,

success,

a better home,

what about a better life?

What if you had access to a tool that would open you to the universal science of self-discipline?

It was President Roosevelt who said, "With self-discipline, all things are possible.

Without it, even the simplest goal can seem like the impossible dream.

What did President Roosevelt know?

He knew that self-discipline is the power to set a difficult, long-term goal and with

dogged-determination, persistence and perseverance see it through to its successful completion.

Self-discipline is a skill and a mindset that can be learned.

Garion Bunn can teach you that skill.

Are you willing to learn the Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline, a proven and time-tested

method to achieve any goal you set for yourself?

If so, look no further.

I just want to see if there are 20 individuals who are ready to achieve things they never

dreamt possible.

The link below, if clicked will put you on the journey to learning

the 10 dominant characteristics self-disciplined achievers,

the 7 steps to developing iron-willed self-discipline,

how to determine what you want to achieve,

how to learn and draw inspiration from models success.

And that's just the beginning!

For more infomation >> The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline: Achievement Beyond Your Dreams - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Nonstop 80s Greatest Hits - Best Oldies Songs Of 1980s - Greatest 80s Music Hits - Duration: 2:13:39.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Nonstop 80s Greatest Hits - Best Oldies Songs Of 1980s - Greatest 80s Music Hits - Duration: 2:13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Do you already have an outreach video? - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Do you already have an outreach video? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Na Captura dos Games 16 Sega Saturno a R$5,00 Veja a Restauração - Duration: 9:31.

For more infomation >> Na Captura dos Games 16 Sega Saturno a R$5,00 Veja a Restauração - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Eid Greetings-Eid mubarak animation video 2017, Eid ul Ajha wishes - Duration: 0:34.

Eid greetings - eid Mubarak animation video 2017

assalamale kim assallam

eid is cumming

in this eid greetings

we all are happy

we love all we love all

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

mubarak eid mubarak

For more infomation >> Eid Greetings-Eid mubarak animation video 2017, Eid ul Ajha wishes - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

TRADING ~Animal Jam~ - Duration: 6:36.

Ikr... I am sad

No rares 4 you!!!11!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment