Monday, October 9, 2017

Youtube daily report w Oct 9 2017

Hello and welcome!

Dear subscribers, and viewers of our channel,

we glad to offer you a new video

in which we look at how to disassemble

📱 Asus ZenFone Go (ZB452KG)

For more infomation >> How to disassemble 📱 Asus ZenFone Go (ZB452KG) Take apart Tutorial - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Coming Out Day 2017 - il Gruppo Giovani ha qualcosa da dirvi - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> Coming Out Day 2017 - il Gruppo Giovani ha qualcosa da dirvi - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Café de Primavera [poesia] - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Café de Primavera [poesia] - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Halloween Theme] Plenty Of Cute Donuts!! 7339kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 5:24.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I bought 2 dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme

check this out they've made them with a haloween themed box .... So KAWAII

lets open it

its so KAWAII

they're so colorful and to top it off they're such KAWAII drawings on them

and this one is filled with an assortment of donuts

itadakimasu

with so much to choose from I can't decide which one to eat first

there are so many pumpkin designed ones there are 3 of them... lets eat 1 of the pumpkins

oh I mean its a Jack o Lantern I'll get yelled at if I simply called them pumpkins

Sooo~ KAWAII perfect for parties

the choco is chocolate flavored and inside its filled with caramel cream

so fluffy

next is this a ?montblanc? monster

the purple parts made with purple potato flavored cream and the yellow is likely made with squash

and its made like a ?montblanc? cream that is so yummy

the eyeball is made of white choco

next is this a strawberry vampire its such a well made and KAwaii face

the fluffy donut is coated in choco and inside its filled with a strawberry jam-like substance

this is halloween sprinkles

the choco sprinkles are a bit different from their regular sprinkles

this choco is ?pudding? flavored

next is a spider choco custard they took the choco custard donut from before

and put on it a spider web design to it

choco and custard go nicely together

and as usual the original glazed

its so simply made but this is definitely my fave

and in of this coffee .....

I did... uh...

lately I've been mixing up the order of my words

am I alright?

coffee goes great with donuts I'll go refill my coffee

yum

second box

this is a matcha flavored old fashioned from here on out these are all donuts

that have been here from before

the inside is very green

the caramel walnut has such crunchy walnuts that make it so yummy

this is the last of the Haloween themed donuts

this is a vanilla cookie

there are bits of cookies in the cream this is very yummy

both of these last ones are original glazed and I'll go warm them up

I've warmed them up

they're chewy and fluffy and so yummy

fluffy

" final single mouth " itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita the Haloween monster donuts from Krispy Kreme

were so yummy and KAWAII Krispy Kreme's regular every day donuts are always so Kawaii

and these haloween ones were waaay cute

they were all monsters but not that scary but made to be so Kawaii that they'd be perfect for parties

I keep on saying 'party party' for halloween events but I haven't gone to many halloween parties

its just what I picture in my head

these were all so yummy won't you all please give them a try

and as always thanks for watching and if there is anything you'd like me to do or eat please tell me about it in the comment

section or via twitter if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Halloween Theme] Plenty Of Cute Donuts!! 7339kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cast Your Cares on The Lord - Duration: 5:27.

We are not alone.

God is with us, ready to take our cares and do more with them than we could do running

off an anxious heart.

[INTRO MUSIC]

Hello Beloved and welcome to Beloved Women with me Christina Patterson where we encourage

uplift and equip women in the love of Jesus Christ and the truth of God's Word.

If you're new here welcome!

I post new encouragement every week so be sure to subscribe so you never miss a video!

And for those of you returning, welcome back!

We're continuing our series called "Matters of the Heart" as we work our way through the

Psalms to help us develop and maintain emotional wellness by learning how to honestly respond

to our feelings and how to process our emotions in a healthy way.

Today we are talking about anxiety.

It's that feeling of worry and nervousness about the things in life we can't control

or don't know the outcome of.

It can also be that feeling of unease when you are eager to do something or act on something.

Now anxiety can be a good indicator that we should be concerned and heighten our awareness

about a certain situation to remind us to be prepared or stay safe.

But anxiety in vast unnecessary amounts can cause an unhealthy level of tension in our

lives and hearts.

In today's video we're talking about general everyday anxiety that people face, not clinical

anxiety that will need to be treated by a medical professional.

If you feel that you fall into the latter category and the help provided in the video

is outside of the scope of what you need then I've provided links below on how and where

to find that help.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I've had my own struggle with anxiety and I talk more about it in detail in my audio

message "Confessions of a Marth" that you can download for free at belovedwomen.org/join.

So I know as well as anyone that anxiety can take away your joy and peace quickly and it's

negative effects can build on itself if we allow it to go unchecked.

We can become anxious about one thing that leads to anxiety about another thing and before

you know it we're anxious about being anxious and it can turn into the this snowball effect

of anxiety controlling our lives.

My husband plays on the basketball league for his job and after playing a late game

one night I asked him how the game went he got home.

He said "it went well, we won.

The other team only had 5 players so all we had to do was run the ball" What he meant

was the other team could not substitute it's players because they had the minimum about

of players to qualify to play.

Which meant all of their players had to play for the entire game with no rest.

So my husband's team took full advantage of this and make sure that the pace of the

game was very fast so that the other team would get tired and not pay as well.

Well, it worked and by husband's team won.

But the whole situation reminded me of what anxiety does to us.

It runs us until we are empty.

It runs us until we don't have anything left to give.

It runs us until we want to give up.

It convinces us everything is up to us and if we don't do it everything is going to

fall apart and it's going to be the end of the world.

So what do we do?

We strive and hustle and we lose sleep and we resist rest and we don't ask for help,

and the whole time our anxious heart is setting the pace of our lives and not God.

But let me tell you this, we can't keep up with that pace.

Eventually we will burn out.

If the engine in your car becomes flooded with too much fuel it's not going to work.

And he same is true for us.

If our hearts and emotions become too full of pressure and anxiety eventually it's

going to become emotionally unhealthy and many times even physically unhealthy.

So what do we do?

Psalm 55:22 tells us:

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous

be shaken."

Psalm‬ ‭55:22‬ ‭NIV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

We have to give our cares and our anxiety to God.

We have to trust Him with it.

We have to let go of feeling like we always have to be in control, that everything is

up to us and that we are alone.

We are not alone.

God is with us, ready to take our cares and do more with them than we could do running

off an anxious heart.

And this is what we're going to have to understand.

Life is still not going to be perfect.

Maybe you won't meet your deadline, or get the kids to school on time, or you forgot

to put the clothes in the dryer again, guess what?

Jesus is still God and it is not the end of the world.

So go ahead and give your care to God.

Let Him set the pace for your life so that you don't burn out.

The sure for an anxious heart is to simply let your worries go and trust God with the

results.

I'd love to hear more from you today Beloved!

Please comment and let me know, what anxious thought or care can you place in the hands

of God today?

If you found today's video helpful please share it with a friend.

You never know who might need some Beloved encouragement today.

And for even more encouragement from Beloved including Daily Devotionals, practical advice,

Bible studies and more, be sure to download the Beloved Women app available in the apple

and goodly play stores or visit us at belovedwomen.org

As always thank you so much for watching and until next time be beautiful, be blessed and

Beloved!

You are officially invited to the 2017 Beloved Women's Conference this October 14 in Raleigh,

NC.

This one day event is filled with inspirational speakers, fun entertainment, breakout sessions

and more to help you refresh your soul, enjoy your life, and empower your purpose.

So get your girlfriends and treat yourself by registering for this year's conference

at belovedconference.org!

For more infomation >> Cast Your Cares on The Lord - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to reset a fortigate to factory default( สอน Reset คืนค่าโรงงาน สำหรับ Fortigate Firewall ) - Duration: 29:00.

Hello... Hello Every one

today I'm come back

Today I came up with sulution

How to reset a Fortigate to factory default

Fortigate or Fortinet

I'm post in blogspot

blog name https://i-am-user.blogspot.com

For more infomation >> How to reset a fortigate to factory default( สอน Reset คืนค่าโรงงาน สำหรับ Fortigate Firewall ) - Duration: 29:00.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about cars for boys cars racing cars Best cartoon 2017 for kids - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Cartoons about cars for boys cars racing cars Best cartoon 2017 for kids - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

메르세데스-AMG..′포뮬러 E′ 기술 적용한 ′프로젝트 원′ 후속 개발 계획 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 메르세데스-AMG..′포뮬러 E′ 기술 적용한 ′프로젝트 원′ 후속 개발 계획 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 best budget dslr - Duration: 5:03.

rocks wiki's best product advisor behind Amazon rocks wiki's presents top ten

best budget DSLR let's see which budget DSLR is best for you to buy starting

with the list number one DSLR name sony DSC RX 102 /b 20 point 2 MP cyber DSLR

information steady shot image stabilization rear controlled island

customizable front control ring includes expandable smart accessory shoe for

system accessories built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for sharing and remote camera

control list number two DSLR name panasonic lumix CS 50 DSLR DSLR

information lumic's 30x travel zoom camera with I view finder enhanced

low-light sensitivity for improved sharpness even without a flash built-in

I viewfinder eliminates outdoor glare on sunny days list number three DSLR name

Canon EOS Rebel T six digital SLR camera DSLR information this speech camera

exclusive bundle features Canon t6 EOS Rebel SLR camera with a fast 18 to 55

millimetres is - lens equipped with 18.0 megapixel CMOS image sensor in the digit

4 plus image processor for highly detailed vibrant photos and videos list

number 4 DSLR name nikon d50 300 digital DSLR

camera DSLR information this version is originally intended for sale outside the

US and may also contain adapters manuals and warranty is not compatible with u.s.

standards list number 5 DSLR name sony alpha 7r photo camera

DSLR information sense work smart 236 comma four megapixel sends a filter auto

copass abasa presets or buy ins messiyah Fuko automatically repite eat patentee

design computer sense or Simo six mirthful frame the 36 comma four

megapixel list number six DSLR name sony alpha a five thousand mirrorless digital

camera DSLR information twenty point one MPX more aps HD CMOS sensor in BIONZ X

image processor Full HD video recording built-in Wi-Fi connectivity tilting LCD

monitor list number seven DSLR name Canon digital camera Powershot SX 710 HS

DSLR information Powershot SX 530 HS 16 MP 50x zoom full HD digital camera 16

gigabytes SDHC high-speed memory card compact deluxe gadget bag list number 8

DSLR name sony DSC WX - 20 /b 18 point 2 MP digital DSLR DSLR information

cybershot DSC WX 350 digital camera 64 gigabytes SDXC class 10 new HS one hour

40 memory card jump start training guide on DVD for digital SLR photography

premium tech ac/dc battery charger list number 9 DSLR name panasonic lumix DM

cfz 70 16.1 MP digital DSLR DSLR information bring the action and super

close with category class leading 60 X optical zoom 20 millimetres to 1200

millimetres experience full 1080 / 60 HD Panasonic video recording with

autofocus list number 10 DSLR name budget camera Sony DSLR information 14

point 2 megapixels st 100 is equipped with 1/2 point 3 high resolution CCD

sensor 4 incredibly clear images the 14 point two megapixel s provides the sharp

crisp detailed to reveal all kinds of things thank you for watching our video

about top 10 best budget DSLR to get those budget DSLR follow the description

link bellow and subscribe to our channel for future upload

For more infomation >> Top 10 best budget dslr - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Justice League Trailer

For more infomation >> Justice League Trailer

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft 小品解謎地圖】為了VR!! (說錯了,沒有生存) - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft 小品解謎地圖】為了VR!! (說錯了,沒有生存) - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ejemplo Práctico en CorelDraw X8 - Duration: 11:31.

For more infomation >> Ejemplo Práctico en CorelDraw X8 - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Lỗi thường gặp trên mainboard và phương pháp khắc phục|Lỗi quạt CPU quay vài vòng rồi tắt - Duration: 14:43.

For more infomation >> Lỗi thường gặp trên mainboard và phương pháp khắc phục|Lỗi quạt CPU quay vài vòng rồi tắt - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

BeautySleep Grays Harbor Pillowtop Mattress Set T - Duration: 51:14.

For more infomation >> BeautySleep Grays Harbor Pillowtop Mattress Set T - Duration: 51:14.

-------------------------------------------

Saab 9-3 Cabrio 2.0t Vector Aut. | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Saab 9-3 Cabrio 2.0t Vector Aut. | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

TRIFORCE ICO - ИНТЕРВЬЮ с ОСНОВАТЕЛЯМИ Pete Mardell, Raza Ahmed, Jacob Ashby - Duration: 24:40.

For more infomation >> TRIFORCE ICO - ИНТЕРВЬЮ с ОСНОВАТЕЛЯМИ Pete Mardell, Raza Ahmed, Jacob Ashby - Duration: 24:40.

-------------------------------------------

Try on høst haul! | Sandra Bury - Duration: 8:24.

Hi and welcome back to my channel!

In today´s video I am gonna have for you a ¨try on fall haul¨!

I have a lot of new goodies her, both clothes -

-makeup, accessories and some skin care products

I have a lot to show you so let´s just begin. ENJOY!

The first piece of clothing I have here is a cropped sweater

it is from Carlings and I bought it for 99kr

it was on sale actually

it is very, very soft but it is not too warm. So it´s perfect for this fall weather up here in the northern Norway

I´ve never experienced such a nice fall weather here

It´s sunny and warm so-

-I am very surprised over that I´m not wearing big and warm sweaters at the moment

this is as I said a cropped sweater

it has a very nice, light green colour and I have it in the size S

that was the only thing I bought at Carlings

the next item is a top from Gina tricot

which is just a plane white t-shirt

I had this type of white top from Gina before, but I used it so much that it eventually got yellow haha

so I had to buy myself a new one, so this is just a plane white t-shirt

what I really like about these is that they suit everything

these are very nice to have in the wardrobe!

that was also the only thing from Gina Tricot!

The store I bought the most things in is Bik Bok!

I was there yesterday actually

and bought this jacket

it is so beautiful!! it was also on sale, it cost 399kr before, but I bought it for 199kr

I had to have it!!

I´ve been actually wanting it for a long time

It has a beautiful baby blue colour and inside it is orange

so stunning!

It is pretty warm so I can´t wear it at the moment, only because it is too hot outside

But I am pretty happy with it!

I don´t have such jackets, so it was perfect!

the other thing I bought was plain, black jeans

I am struggling with keeping these type of trousers nice looking, everytime I wash them - they get destroyed.

But that´s because I use fabric softener in the washing machine, and you are not supposed to do that

so I am done doing that now.

The only thing I did not like about these is that they were a little to big around the waist, an this was the smallest size they had

so my mom fixed it for me here in the back

it may look a little odd, but you know...

I needed black jeans and they were not that expensive, they cost 299kr

I have not been able to wash it yet so-

- let´s hope they will not get destroyed after a round in the washing machine :)

the next piece I bought at Bik Bok was this beautiful yellow top!!

yellow is my new favourite colour

I could literally have a closet filled with just yellow clothes

Could also have all my panties in yellow :) - That´s how much I love yellow.

But this one is really, really nice

I bought it for not more than 50-60kr so it was very cheap!

and they are loose so they are not tight

something I always prefer

I love it.

The last thing I bought at bik bok was three pairs of sunglasses

I ´ve shown two of these in my sunglass collection video already

the link to that video is in the description!

so we have these black ones

I love the shape on these!!

I love this kind of ¨cat ears¨ shape

the second one looks like this

I looove the shape on these too

I really like this really thick and plastic frame on them

it makes them very steady so

These cost me 29kr each - they were on sale

and the last pair of glasses I bought was these ones

they are fake, but very fashionable at the moment

I bought them for 80kr

I think they are very nice and they give me a ¨vintage¨ vibe

That was it from Bik Bok! The next store I shopped at was H&M

I bought some makeup there actually

But I also bought I accessory and it´s these black chokers

I´ve never been a big choker fan

I started liking them recently

so can´t wait to get to use them! (IM SORRY FOR THE LIGHTING ON THE LAST ONE)

When it comes to makeup - I bought two mascaras

both of them are from Max Factor, the one is called Masterpiece and the other Lash Crown

and I also bought a eyeshadow

in yellow :)

no maybe orange or yellow... orange, yellow something between there

it is called ¨turmeric¨ and it cost 59,90kr

the colour is so beautiful

as you can see

and when it comes to the pigment-

can´t wait to try it out!!

that was it from H&M

next store I was at was Cubus

I bought some skin care products there

two types of masks for blackheads

I bought some nose strips - and I´ve already opened it as you can see

on a scale from 1-10 -

- these are maybe a 6-7

they are not that great, but they work

I also bought one in liquid for removing blackheads

can´t wait to try it out!

I don´t remember what they cost, but it was not that much - something like 29-35kr for each

Another thing I actually bought in february this year, in London at primark

I haven´t been wearing it before know. I thought it was pretty in the fitting room, but when I got home I just didn´t like it...

I don´t understand myself

But suddenly, I started liking it :)

I just took this into this haul because I did not start using it before now

these are boyfriend jeans - beauuuutiful colour

these are so nice, I especially love this opening on the knee

I can actually say that these are my new favourite pair of jeans

I could´ve slept in them and wear them every single day

the last thing is actually a mask

I bought this in a saon called ¨Mediss&Spa¨ here I live

this is a peel off mask from Janssen Cosmetics

This is powder, so you have to blend it out with water

You have it on your face for about 25-30 minutes before you peel it off

This one is actually with Vitamin C, so I can´t wait to try it out!

That was it for this video!

All the products are linked in the description box - If I´ll find them

I may not find them because I bought some of these things on sale

But if the stores still have it - i will link it down below

I hope you guys liked the video - feel fre to give it I thumbs up!

And I will se you in the next one!

peace out

For more infomation >> Try on høst haul! | Sandra Bury - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

English Ninjas - The Structure of a Sentence - Duration: 2:12.

Hi, from English Ninjas this is Margaret. And today I wanted to take some time to

talk about the structure of a sentence. So we've been talking an awful lot about

how the subject comes first next the verb and then the object...

Sometimes there are a couple other things in between. However, I also want to

say that you can sometimes rearrange the structure of a sentence.

That being said you can bring the object which is typically at the end of the sentence,

and bring it to the front of the sentence.

So if I wanted to say "I ate pizza yesterday" that is...

I (subject) + ate (the past simple of eat) + pizza (just the object what you ate) + yesterday.

Being the rest you can bring part of the

object to the beginning. So... Yesterday I ate pizza. Same thing if I were doing it

in present simple. "I eat pizza every day"

(it's not true I don't but I would like to...)

You can bring every day to the beginning.

"Every day I eat pizza." You are keeping the noun at the end of the sentence.

You can't say, it's not correct to say "Every day pizza I eat" You can't say that.

You have to leave them down at the end but you can say "every day I eat pizza" So...

Keep that in mind moving forward. It can really add some fluidity to the way

you're talking. Sometimes your ear can hear that it sounds a lot nicer to say

"Yesterday I went to the park" instead of saying "I went to the park yesterday"

While both are correct and both sound fine you might want to add some variety

you might want to change the way you can talk. So if you have any questions about

that feel free to ask and I'll talk to you soon... Thanks.

For more infomation >> English Ninjas - The Structure of a Sentence - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Egg Roll Recipe | How To Make Egg Rolls | बैदे का रोल | Indian Street Food - Duration: 1:59.

Hi friends I am Nalini Malkani. Welcome to my cooking show Nalini Ki Rasoi

The recipe that I will be preparing is Egg Rolls

Please dont forget to press the Subscribe and Bell Icon button

So that you get instant notifications of all my upcoming and new recipes

Let's see the ingredients required to make Egg Rolls

3 eggs

1/2 onion finely chopped

1 small carrot finely chopped

Spring onion finely chopped

Coriander leaves finely chopped

2 green chillies finely chopped

1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder

Salt

Oil

To start with break the eggs in a bowl

Beat the eggs

Add salt as per taste, black pepper powder, green chillies,

Finely chopped onion, carrot, spring onion, coriander leaves and mix well

Put some oil in a pan

Spread the beated egg on the pan

Let it cook well from the bottom side on medium flame

Once cooked well start rolling spread egg very carefully

Remove on a plate

Similarly make other Egg Rolls

Both Egg Rolls are prepared. Next cut them in a couple of pieces.

Yummy and tasty Egg Rolls are ready to be served

If you have liked this recipe

Then please don't forget to click the Subscribe button

And also links of my other recipes are there on the screen for you to click and see

I'll be back with many other recipes

Till then take very good care of yourself and your family

Stay healthy, happy and fit!

Thank you for watching Nalini Ki Rasoi

For more infomation >> Egg Roll Recipe | How To Make Egg Rolls | बैदे का रोल | Indian Street Food - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Police Van Car Wash | Cartoon Video For Kids | Vehicle Videos For Preschool Children By Kids Channel - Duration: 1:11:29.

Police Van Car Wash

For more infomation >> Police Van Car Wash | Cartoon Video For Kids | Vehicle Videos For Preschool Children By Kids Channel - Duration: 1:11:29.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Halloween Theme] Plenty Of Cute Donuts!! 7339kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 5:24.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I bought 2 dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme

check this out they've made them with a haloween themed box .... So KAWAII

lets open it

its so KAWAII

they're so colorful and to top it off they're such KAWAII drawings on them

and this one is filled with an assortment of donuts

itadakimasu

with so much to choose from I can't decide which one to eat first

there are so many pumpkin designed ones there are 3 of them... lets eat 1 of the pumpkins

oh I mean its a Jack o Lantern I'll get yelled at if I simply called them pumpkins

Sooo~ KAWAII perfect for parties

the choco is chocolate flavored and inside its filled with caramel cream

so fluffy

next is this a ?montblanc? monster

the purple parts made with purple potato flavored cream and the yellow is likely made with squash

and its made like a ?montblanc? cream that is so yummy

the eyeball is made of white choco

next is this a strawberry vampire its such a well made and KAwaii face

the fluffy donut is coated in choco and inside its filled with a strawberry jam-like substance

this is halloween sprinkles

the choco sprinkles are a bit different from their regular sprinkles

this choco is ?pudding? flavored

next is a spider choco custard they took the choco custard donut from before

and put on it a spider web design to it

choco and custard go nicely together

and as usual the original glazed

its so simply made but this is definitely my fave

and in of this coffee .....

I did... uh...

lately I've been mixing up the order of my words

am I alright?

coffee goes great with donuts I'll go refill my coffee

yum

second box

this is a matcha flavored old fashioned from here on out these are all donuts

that have been here from before

the inside is very green

the caramel walnut has such crunchy walnuts that make it so yummy

this is the last of the Haloween themed donuts

this is a vanilla cookie

there are bits of cookies in the cream this is very yummy

both of these last ones are original glazed and I'll go warm them up

I've warmed them up

they're chewy and fluffy and so yummy

fluffy

" final single mouth " itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita the Haloween monster donuts from Krispy Kreme

were so yummy and KAWAII Krispy Kreme's regular every day donuts are always so Kawaii

and these haloween ones were waaay cute

they were all monsters but not that scary but made to be so Kawaii that they'd be perfect for parties

I keep on saying 'party party' for halloween events but I haven't gone to many halloween parties

its just what I picture in my head

these were all so yummy won't you all please give them a try

and as always thanks for watching and if there is anything you'd like me to do or eat please tell me about it in the comment

section or via twitter if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Halloween Theme] Plenty Of Cute Donuts!! 7339kcal [Click CC] - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to disassemble 📱 Asus ZenFone Go (ZB452KG) Take apart Tutorial - Duration: 5:20.

Hello and welcome!

Dear subscribers, and viewers of our channel,

we glad to offer you a new video

in which we look at how to disassemble

📱 Asus ZenFone Go (ZB452KG)

For more infomation >> How to disassemble 📱 Asus ZenFone Go (ZB452KG) Take apart Tutorial - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Coming Out Day 2017 - il Gruppo Giovani ha qualcosa da dirvi - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> Coming Out Day 2017 - il Gruppo Giovani ha qualcosa da dirvi - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors with baby - Learn colors red, yellow, blue, pink - Learn colors #5 by Akids TV - Duration: 3:04.

Learn colors with baby - Learn colors red, yellow, blue, pink - Learn colors #3 by Akids TV

For more infomation >> Learn colors with baby - Learn colors red, yellow, blue, pink - Learn colors #5 by Akids TV - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

These Foods That Can Kill You - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 4:49.

These Foods That Can Kill You - Tamil Health Tips

For more infomation >> These Foods That Can Kill You - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Getting things done in Elm Part 2 - Duration: 1:45.

In the prior video, I talked about using the update

function to generate effects that affect the outside world, but I

didn't really cover the question of, how do you actually render

information onto the screen?

For this you use the view function.

I've done a number of videos on this before, but

this is covering it from a different angle.

You can look at the video HTML message, which I'll display up here to talk about the types,

but let me explain what it is.

The way Elm does this is it has a view function, and the view function is a

pure function.

It takes the model which is the current state of the

application, and it turns it into an opaque type which we call

HTML.

That's parameterized over the message type.

Again, the prior video described the types of that.

So you can go watch that if you want.

That is then just returned to return value, and that is given to the Elm run time, which

passes it off to the virtual dom which then renders it into the

HTML.

So all your code is pure.

It's straightforward.

You can use tests, you can use types, all that good stuff to make sure it works correctly.

But then you have pure code that actually does the rendering,

and if you see our prior video you also have pure code that does the

updates loop.

So that's how you do it.

If this was helpful to you, I'd ask you to please like and share this video as well as

leave me feedback.

If you have questions for future videos, please leave

a comment and please subscribe.

For more infomation >> Getting things done in Elm Part 2 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

RALPHIE MAY DIES AT THE AGE OF 45 IN HIS LAS VEGAS RESIDENCE AT THE HARRAH CASINO R.I.P MY FRIEND - Duration: 3:31.

hey guys I'm hearing today which is Monday that Ralphie may died at the age

of 45 on Friday the 6th which was October 6 2017 from cardiac arrest

he was a comedian but for someone for some of you that didn't know who he was

accuse me I'm getting tongue-tied still early but I wanted to do this video

because the touched home on a personal level for me I've been battling for the

last year and a half two years with my weight I had gained about 80 pounds on

top of my regular frame so I became what you call obese and I know that a lot of

Ralphie Mays health problems contribute from his weight and I just

feel so sad and I'm a loss of words because I know that this is what

contribute to his death as well was his weight he was 45 years

old very young very very young just to me just starting like 45 years old is

just starting your life I'm 42 years old so it kind of scared me

kind of like opened my eyes that you got to stop taking better care of yourself

because you can be here one day and gone tomorrow

life is not promised to no one and if we're not taking care of ourselves like

we should be you know this can happen in you too that's how I look at it he

was so young but at the same time when we're not taking care of ourselves this

is the things that happen to us you know I'm not in here to talk about a weight

or who is fat who's not and this is not a weight loss video I'm trying to do a

tribute to Ralphie May but I don't know what he was doing his

far as his weight maybe he was on a program for his weight maybe he wasn't

maybe someone can leave that in the comment section I'd be very interested

in hearing what you have to say on that but yes he has passed away from cardiac

arrest and you know as we all can see or people who have common sense know that

being overweight does shorten our lives and we just got to get healthy and we

have to get healthy one mentally and then spiritually and then get into that

gym because life is too short as it is and you know I hate to have to keep

hearing other celebrity stories of people losing their lives because of

cardiac arrest which stems from weight gain so I want to say to Ralphie may

rest in peace my friend

For more infomation >> RALPHIE MAY DIES AT THE AGE OF 45 IN HIS LAS VEGAS RESIDENCE AT THE HARRAH CASINO R.I.P MY FRIEND - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Alternative simple makeup | PRICEY VS AFFORDABLE | แต่งหน้าง่ายๆ หลักพันยันหลักหมื่น - Duration: 8:34.

Hello, guy

Today I going to show you how I do this simple make up that can use for many occasion

But this time I going to do half face

I going to use the pricey make up on the left side (more than 500 baht/piece)

and using less expensive products on the other side (less than 500 baht/piece)

to show you that there are plenty of options out there to do make up

and you can achive the same look with whatever you have in your makeup bag/collection

I starting with prime my face

both of them have bluring effect to help make your pore look less visible

but the benefit one have more bluring ability

and also keep the makeup stay on your skin longer than L'oreal one

Next, the fouadation step

on the right side I use Nami BB cream

I love this BB cream so much

but the color of this BB cream is a little bit brighter than my skin

so I mix it with L'oreal Lucent Magique Light-Infusing Foundation : G7

I once wearing this combination to swim and my skin still look flawless

on the left side, I use Mac studio fix fluid foundation : NC 35

I got the free sample from following MAC Thailand instragram recently

After using it for cuple of times, I found that this foundation is quite good

it give me good coverage, easy to blend on skin and pretty long wearing

also MAC foundation have plenty of colors to choose

so you don't have to worry that you can't find your skin shade.

Next, I using concealer to cover some spot that I need to

The mean problem for me is under my eyes

on the right side I using NXY concealer which I repurchase it for dozen of time

it's the good concealer for me, it give me nice coverage

and can stay for all day on my skin

on the left side, I using Mac pro longwear concealer : NC 35

Actually I don't have to say anything about this concealer, because it's so good

it give me wonderful coverage and stay on my skin till I take it off

plus it's never creasing under my eyes

Next I going to set every thing with powder

on the right side, I using Srijan translcent powder, product of thailand :)

this powder is good for seting foundation and didn't make my face look cakey

plus I can easily found it in convenience store in Thailand

on the left side, I using Laura mercier translucent loose setting powder

I think you guys might alreay heard about how great of this powder

this powder can increasing the wear time of makeup on my skin

and make my face look less oily or not oily at all during the day

Next move to eyes makeup

I picking the gold shade to use today

because I think the gold-bronze-brown tone can compatible with all complexion

and also give me the modest look that I can use in many occasions

I applying it all over my eye lids

I using my finger to apply eyeshadow here because for me it easier this way

but if you prefer using makeup brush for apply eyeshadow, you can use that as well

Next step, I going to add more defination to my eyes

by apply brown eyeshadow on the crease area

and also the outer V of the eye

than blend out

after that use the same eyeshadow

apply along the lower lashes line to middle of the eyes

than apply gold eyeshadow

on the inner corner of your eye

along the lower lashes line to meet the brow eyeshadowe in previous step

Next step is drawing my eyeliner

I mostly use magic pen type of eyeliner

bacause it's easiest for me to draw it on my eye

you can use any type of eyeliner that you comfortable with

I starting from the outer part to the inner part of my eye

I think this is the easy way to start with if you are the beginer

than apply mascara

My favorite mascara that I always go to

is this cat eye mascara from Maybelline

it have the tiny brush applicator that can easily get in to the narrow space of my lashes

plus I won't mess up my eyes makeup so much with this mascara

but if you have very short or very fine eye lashes you might not like it.

on the left side, I using Too faced Better Than Sex Mascara

for me, this mascara give the nice seperated natural lashes kind of look

it won't crumb together and look chunky on your lashes

but personally I think the brush applicator is a little bit too big for my liking

so I normally mess up my eyeshadow eveytime I use it (haha)

than I using the same mascara on the lower lashes

for Maybelline one, I have no problem using it on the lower lashes

but for toofaced one I using it by turn the masara wand about 90 degree to my lashes

than it will be easier to apply on the lower lashes

Next step is drawing my eye brow

it's the hardest step for me when I do makeup

on the right side, I use Etude Drawing Eye Brow (Korean brand)

drawing the shape of my eye brow

than fill it up with dark brown eyeshadow

this edude eye brow pencil is my all time favorite

and I don't even remember how many of it that I used up

every time I traveling to Korea or some one I know going to go to Korea, I always stock it up (haha)

on the right side, beacuse I don't have any high-end eye brow pencil.

so I going to use this brown cream eyeliner pencil from Ettusais to draw the shape

but the color of it is too brown/warm for my hair

so I need to tone that down with darker eyeshdow that have cool tone in it

to make it more natural on me

next step is conturing and highlighting for give more definition to my face

on the right side, I using Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

this product is soft and can last on my skin pretty long

plus it's cheap :)

on the left side, I using Tarte Glow Girls Bronze & Highlight Duo

I think this product is ok, the color is opaque

and the highlight side is not too glittery

so it can give you kind of high-shine but natural look

I using the highlight on the area that I need it to pop up

such as

For more infomation >> Alternative simple makeup | PRICEY VS AFFORDABLE | แต่งหน้าง่ายๆ หลักพันยันหลักหมื่น - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

NATIONAL CRISIS- LATEST NOLLYWOOD 2017 MOVIE #2 - Duration: 1:04:24.

For more infomation >> NATIONAL CRISIS- LATEST NOLLYWOOD 2017 MOVIE #2 - Duration: 1:04:24.

-------------------------------------------

Oneplus 5 out of stock everywhere - Oneplus 5t or Oneplus 6 launching soon? - Duration: 3:01.

Oneplus 6 Release Date is closer than you think - Oneplus 6 Coming Soon!!

OnePlus 6 Rumors: Releasing Early in 2018 with 6-inch 18:9 Display, Snapdragon 845 & Bezel-less

Design

Last year, OnePlus had released OnePlus 3 flagship smartphone in June and it had launched

its improved version called OnePlus 3T was launched before the end of the year.

Hence, the rumor mill has been claiming that the Chinese manufacturer may launch OnePlus

5T before the end of 2017 as it had unveiled OnePlus 5 in June.

Fresh information suggests that there won�t be any OnePlus 5T this year.

Moreover, the company is speculated to launch OnePlus 6 in early 2018.

There is no specific reason behind the rumor that claims the early arrival of OnePlus 6

in 2018.

All the flagship phones from the company starting from OnePlus One have featured 5.5-inch displays.

However, OnePlus 6 is expected to house a 6-inch display that will be supporting an

aspect ratio of 18:9.

The tall display of the smartphone may carry support for a QHD+ resolution of 2,880 x 1,440

pixels.

This indicates that the OnePlus 6 may come with a bezel-less design.

Since the OnePlus 6 flagship is pegged to arrive with a larger and taller display, it

may not have enough space to house the fingerprint scanner on its front.

Hence, it may not only result in the removal of the physical Home button but also the fingerprint

reader may be moved to the rear side of the phone.

The Snapdragon 845 chipset that is speculated to power the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, LG

G7 and Xiaomi Mi 7 is rumored to be the power that will drive the OnePlus 6.

It is expected to come in RAM choices like 6 GB of RAM and 8 GB of RAM.

As far as storage options are concerned, the OnePlus 6 may arrive in 64 GB and 128 GB storage

models.

Like the predecessor models, the OnePlus 6 is unlikely to house a microSD card slot.

Last year, most of the flagship smartphones that came in the first half of the year featured

Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset.

However, in the latter half of the year, Qualcomm had launched an upgraded chipset with Snapdragon

821 moniker.

Most of the flagship phones that have released so far in this year include the Snapdragon

835 SoC.

Even though some speculations had claimed that the Snapdragon 836 may arrive in the

latter half of this year, the rumor has been debunked as the SD 836 chipset does not exist.

Hence, OnePlus is unlikely to launch OnePlus 5T as an enhanced version of OnePlus 5.

The arrival of OnePlus in 2018 is likely to result in the discontinuation of OnePlus 5.

Friends, You guys know that we are big OnePlus fans and we have a big news - OnePlus 6 will

be launching earlier than expected.

OnePlus who generally launch their phones around Mid-Year are planning to come with

their OnePlus 6 version around Jan-Feb of 2018.

This also means that they will not be launching the OnePlus 5T version this year.

In this video I tell you all the rumours, leaks and specifications of OnePlus 6 - so

keep tuned in.

If you like the video please make sure you like it, and if you have not subscribed, please

do so right away!

Oneplus 6 Release Date is closer than you think - Oneplus 6 Coming Soon!!

TrakinTech, Trakin Tech, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6 specifications, OnePlus 6 rumours, OnePlus

6 India Launch, OnePlus 6 Launch, OnePlus 6 leaks, OnePlus 6 launch, OnePlus 6 details,

OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus, OnePlus 6 launch date, ONEPLUS 6 COMING SOON, OnePlus

6 launch in India, OnePlus 6 ke details, OnePlus 6 in Hindi, OnePlus 6 ke sab rumours, OnePlus

6 vs OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 vs OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 6 features, OnePlus 6 vs OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus

3T, OnePlus 4 oneplus 6 unboxing, oneplus 6 review, oneplus

6 release date, oneplus 6 concept, oneplus 6 revealed, oneplus 6 hindi

oneplus 6 unboxing hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment