Saturday, April 14, 2018

Youtube daily report w Apr 15 2018

Write "KOALAA has to work with Best Trends" if you see the subtitles! :D

For more infomation >> TOP 10 [SVP] 2D INTRO TEMPLATES 2018 | FORTNITE / Roblox / Minecraft 💦 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

이미연 김승우 이혼사유 결혼 미용실 이혼시 루머 나이 성형 전남편 | KRVBA News - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> 이미연 김승우 이혼사유 결혼 미용실 이혼시 루머 나이 성형 전남편 | KRVBA News - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

LUNA Bar x Catt Sadler - Negotiate for EQUAL Pay - Duration: 2:01.

- So here we are, another Equal Pay Day,

and not much has changed since the last one.

Women are still paid less than men.

That's why I'm here with Luna Bar

and four bad-ass female negotiators

to help champion women

in their fight for equal pay.

Do you have one key tip that stands out for you?

- Understand what the salary range are.

- Know your audience. - Go in confident.

- You ask them, "What are the other benefits?"

- Sharpen your own negotiation skills at LunaBar.com.

For more infomation >> LUNA Bar x Catt Sadler - Negotiate for EQUAL Pay - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Simply The Best = Besser als der Rest? Und was hat das mit der Verdi Liste zu tun? | #FragWAF - Duration: 18:23.

For more infomation >> Simply The Best = Besser als der Rest? Und was hat das mit der Verdi Liste zu tun? | #FragWAF - Duration: 18:23.

-------------------------------------------

Redmi Note 6 Pro Full reviews ll Top best Android Redmi note 6 pro - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Redmi Note 6 Pro Full reviews ll Top best Android Redmi note 6 pro - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Alicorn Radio Podcast: So Rick and Morty are canon... Neat - Duration: 28:18.

For more infomation >> Alicorn Radio Podcast: So Rick and Morty are canon... Neat - Duration: 28:18.

-------------------------------------------

Почему YouTube ненавидит спортсменов и за что забанили SPORT SCIENCE - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Почему YouTube ненавидит спортсменов и за что забанили SPORT SCIENCE - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

シボレー・カマロの2019モデルは一層トランスフォーマー的? - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> シボレー・カマロの2019モデルは一層トランスフォーマー的? - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Love is in the air engsub ep3 - Duration: 38:38.

English subtitle brought to you by nani novels channel

episode 3

So this time we launched

the third generation of sports products

It's compact and convenient to carry

Beautiful as the main

The selling point is that people can make

use of spare time at any time

To take exercise

The whole scene I'm the most beautiful to selfie

Surely win this time

Everyone has information on your hands

Can have a look at first

" Surely win this time "

"That would be nice at noon have a big meal "

"Come forth "

" Twelve o'clock end you come to pick me up "

Win

I'm sorry

Why ?

First of all

Welcome willingly the lazy creative

Creative Associate Director Yiyi

Miss Chen of Vigorous Cat

And Mr. Jimmy of Healthy Life

Several of you are famous creative industry companies

Later everyone

Respectively , for the product proposal

We will choose

The most suitable one

As listed on the new strategic partner

Then we will start with Miss Yiyi

Ok

Miss Yiyi

Do you usually like sports ?

Like it ! I'm often in the sports

Then you guess what's this ?

This one

Tips about

This is a balance training device

Balance !

It's clearly

Let me have a try

I did that dream

It's really a prophecy

This awkward unforgettable moment

Chu Zong you come

Introduce to everyone

This is

Vice President of our company

Mr. Chu Tian Qi

Thank you Chu Zong

He made a special trip back from the United States to guide our work

Welcome to Shanghai

Thank you to all of you here

Can give me this opportunity

come back to struggle together with you

In the past two years

He is more delicate than before

More perfect

I also want to defeat him

There are still a lot of beautiful memories

How could it possible ?

Really

good feeling to go back home

Let's work together

What do you see ?

Saliva has flowed out

I ask you

For the first time with the girls have a meal

What to eat is more appropriate ?

You are asking the right person

I'm telling you

If it's the first time for a formal meal

You have to take her to a restaurant that is neither pompous nor exotic

And then

Be sure to open a luxury car like a military vehicle

Luxury car ?

That's not your car

Like a military vehicle

You are not the soldier , not a warfare

I do you a favor

Hello brother Li

What's the matter ?

Do me a favor borrow a car

What car ?

Lamborghini

Lambo...

Lambo ? I don't have !

There's nothing wrong with you

Too exaggeration ?

Ferrari ?

Are these two different ?

You're silly !

If I have I also used the drip drop

It was also booked away

I only have the boss's BMW

Take it or leave it ?

That...

That's okay

You like it ?

Dating with this car

Will it be too formal a bit ?

Who let you didn't say earlier ?

The good cars are borrowed

This is not too bad

Make use of it

Don't forget to bring a bouquet of flowers

And then go to the girl's house to pick her up

Sending flowers ,will it be really too common a little ?

Flowers are the girls

Absolutely not resistance

I ask you a question

Who is this with you ?

Secret !

What mystery ?

Overseas

What ?

I mean the style

Right right right

I also listened to my friend came back

It really is quite

Go ! Get in

Come

Let's wait for the next

You guys go first

Yiyi

Long time no see

How are you ?

I'm very well and you ?

Good ! Very well

Chu Zong

The customer just said that he wouldn't be able to dine with you on a business meeting

Would you like to cancel your reservation ?

" I'm nearby "

" What would you like to have ? "

" I'll go to find a seat first "

Yiyi

How about have a meal together ?

I'm an appointment with my friend

Help me to call a car downstairs

I would immediately set off to get the roast duck

Ok ! Immediately help you prepare

Both have already agreed with Muye

Don't promise this person

He is still so overbearing

No matter the others at all

The timing

But this whole body be familiar smell

Still be my favorite purfume

Jiang Yiyi

You are also too scared

Open mouth say no

I think I still can't go

Yiyi

You still can't let go the past , can you ?

Of course not

How could I be such a person ?

That is even if we've already broken up

It's also an old friend

You won't

Don't even give a chance to have a meal ?

I'm also going back to the United States the day after tomorrow

Do the final handover? If you don't eat this meal

I really don't know when the next meal will be

Come on

Forget it

People far away come back

So long not see again

Have a meal , it's also nothing

That's great

Send flowers will have happiness includes a sense

" I'm sorry "

" I'm here temporarily to work overtime "

" Everyone joins lunchboxes "

" I leave alone is not appropriate "

" Would you please another day ? "

People just casually say

You are also think that it's real

Excuse me

Wait a jiffy

Hello

It turned out to be dating sneaking

And also lied to me that's work !

Jiang Yiyi

Why are you so spineless ?

Never be able to deny this man

Or you still take advantage of his secretary called car hasn't come yet

Find a reason to go

Rather than wait and don't know what will make a trouble

Secretary

Then I'll be a secretary, okay !

Ok Ok ! Good good !

Good

Good

Good ! Good !

I see

Good ! We see you then

See ! What are you doing ?

Really sorry

The United States long-distance hang constantly

No problem ! I'm used to you busy

But

I really didn't expect to see you in the meeting room today

Me too

After all , I haven't seen you for so long

You

Really changed a lot

I remember before

I sent you such a skirt like this

You didn't wear it . Too awkward !

Now I like it

People will change

Well

You like it . It's good to be happy

You still live together with Gigi

I live alone

Live alone

Then you have to

take a good care of yourself

Pay attention to safety

Our neighborhood is very safe

Have security all twenty-four hours

Even the flies can't come in

Come

Thank you

You're welcome

How do you follow up ?

I'm

hungry

Go to the rest room

Ok ! Go

Why are you coming ?

Have someone said to please me to have a meal

I've been hungry since morning.

Now I can only eat with my own

All right

I will look for opportunities to compensate you again

Treat you to a big meal,okay ?

I would like to eat here

You pay the bill

Ok ! You can eat here

But please you don't keep staring at me

I feel very uncomfortable

You date with your boyfriend , you date . Also afraid that I saw

Who's afraid of you see ?

I'm fair and square, okay ?

But you make up this lip gloss seems to be attractive

Are you sure you didn't want me to help ?

Back off

Sir ,

All your dishes are served

Good ! Thank you

How do you order so much ?

Smells good

Come

Vegetarian people , how would be so greedy ?

Previously , I remember you didn't eat green onions

I heard that the chef has changed

Don't know the taste is as good as before

It's been so long

There is more than the taste has changed

A lot of things are not the same

Is it ?

How about you ?

Or are you alone ?

What does it mean ?

Means nothing

It

just care about your recent situation

Care about me ?

You're gone two years and two months

Without a little message

Suddenly come back like this

Inexplicably sat in front of me

You said you care about me

On New Year's Day or other festivals and also have your birthday

I will send you a present

Did you not receive it ?

I've known you for ten years

And also know that your secretary has an important birthday diary

Every year birthday , she will help you send gifts to these people

Well ! Alright

But at least it proves that you are still very important to me

We met ten years ago

Whether or not a male or female friend

I will care about you

Moreover

Who knows we will be together again ?

You always love to decide all things

But what did you decide

You think is right for me is not necessarily

And also

Now I love to eat onions

At least

You are still wearing the ring

Really awsome

How can I still forget ?

It's really a long time you didn't take the ring off

Also said it was not clear

Congratulations on your promotion to vice president

Thank you

Now I am responsible for the entire Asia Pacific region business

Be the youngest executive of the group

Sometimes a month in every week on a business trip

In fact , the pressure is quite large even though with a stay at the five-star hotel

Every day in first class

But I still think of that day of squeezing with you on a small bed

Sure enough,this dress can lead a man to the most primitive impulses

Why ?

Miss

Your things fell in the toilet

Thank you

Miss this way please

Senior Tian Qi

Hello

Hello

Hello

Really unexpected, graduation almost ten years

You guys are still together

Last time, senior asked me the salon perfume that was brought back from Italy

I sent it to you

The result was returned as undeliverable

Said what ?

The address couldn't find this person

I had hard hard brought back from Italy

Perfume ?

Yeah

Previously , senior heard that I'm going to interview one of the oldest Florence perfume salon shop

He specifically asked me to bring a bottle

of the fiftieth anniversary of the Collector's edition

sent it to you

You still remember I like that shop

At that time to send you their scented candle first

You had a happy night sleep

Heaven ! It's really can't stand

Senior and senior sister

You guys are spreading love again

Is it right ?

Think about graduation for many years

My classmates and I have been bringing you two the role model for our love

When do you do the wedding ?

Be sure to inform everyone in our alumni group

Ok

If there is a happy event . Must spread to inform you know

Cheers ! Cheers !

Cheers

All right

Well , today's meeting is here

Well ! Announced one matter

Project by Angie and the dominant propulsion

Super Smart Health Consultant signed the final full contract with the buyer today

Congratulation

God !

Really !

Thank you

Because of Angie's outstanding performance during the internship

I have already reported to the company headquarters

Formally invited her to be our creative deputy director position

with Jiang Yiyi in charge of different groups

Congratulation

Thank you sister Wei

Thank you everybody

I will definitely continue to efforts to live up to my expectations

Thank you Thank you

This is the first person in history !

Right ?

The company currently doesn't have two creative deputy directors

Then the following people we want to listen who ?

Who cares ?

Sister Yiyi doesn't want to compete to be the director seat , does she ?

Keep it down ! Don't talk nonsense

Sister Yiyi

After work I want to please everyone to have dinner together

What would you like to have ?

Today I just have something to do

You guys let eat !

I will invite you again next time

Go together ! Go together !

Let's go together ! Sister Yiyi

Okay ! I let you go back alone

I know near the company

has a barbecue shop open

Is it ?

I... I don't want to eat barbecue !

Want to eat ... I want to eat a little bit better

Everyone seldom celebrate

Okay Okay

Steak ?

Ok Ok Ok !

Can it be steak ?

Steak ?

Delicious

Japanese-style or Western-style

Japanese-style ?

Japanese-style ! Good

Then barbecue ?

I went to make a reservation

I can be fine

Your decision is good

You

Sister Yiyi

I'm sorry

I make you startled

It's okay

The company's coffee should be changed

Coffee beans are getting more and more difficult to drink

Sister Yiyi

I didn't expect that the first project I had just arrived at the company it was accepted by the customer quickly

I would like to thanks for your super toilet

bring me inspiration

Thank you

None of my business

It's all your own credit

"Obviously stealing my idea "

"And also pretend to be so polite"

Right ! Sister Yiyi

My mother participated in investing in a private club last year

Just now I saw too many people I didn't be bashful to ask you

If you have time

I'd like to invite you to sit in anytime

Gold Coast Club

This is...

It's very difficult to make an appointment

Right

There are a lot of friends in the advertising circle will go

If you have a chance I can introduce you with them

Jiang Yiyi

A voucher for a senior club

Did you get it like this ?

Although this is also reserved for many big stars

Although they have French top champagne

Although they have special desserts made for the British royal family

But you must stay awake and don't indulge in the gorgeous traps under the enemy's set

Work is facing such a big crisis

Hastened to the front to fight

Brace myself up !

Tattoo

Actually , I just came to the company , I could meet you as a mentor

I'm really very happy

I grew up and haven't had many friends at my side

Then without friend it's not lonely !

No way out

You see , I'm not in school

I would go to my dad's golf course

When I was on holiday

Not to go to African to see the antelopes

It's just go to southern Europe to see the island

My time is out of sync with my classmates

No wonder no friends

In fact , the most important thing in our business is practice

Learn so much is something significance

Right ?

After I came to the lazy creative

I feel like I learned a lot more than I learned in school

So I decided first to stay in the country in our business

First keep our feet grounded then say again

Yeah

" Why is there always such a good family like this in the world ?"

"It happened that further than you to endeavor of the people make you beat her up every minute "

" or strangled themselves? "

" Fear can destroy a person"

" and also can become a powerful force for person to advance "

" In your opinion flawless life behind forever you also don't know what kind of unspeakable pressure they are hiding "

" So why should you care about the surface of things ? "

" Obviously it's younger than me "

" Why do you pretend to be deep to say such a philosophy ? "

" Amiss "

Who is younger than you ?

Nothing

An ordinary friend

Summer of this year

would like to go Dali Erhai Lake see Cangshan mountain

Dali ?

Erhai Lake ... Lake shaped like a human ear

Connected with Cangshan mountain

Wait for you to graduate

We go to Cangshan mountain Erhai lake on our honeymoon

Why are you dedication to work ?

Like to challenge geography and nature

The significance of challenge is impossible task

Do you like stimulate ?

You're just not saying that

You have nothing to go to Africa to see antelope

And then I just saw your body it seems have a butterfly tattoo

You saw it ?

In fact, I have always been an obedient girl in the eye of everyone

But I really want to do something for the person I love

very very bold matter

This butterfly

In the local area, it seems that they said

As long as seeing it , it represents happiness

The advent of love

Sister Yiyi

Do you have any secret ?

I ...

Nothing

Getting older

The past can't remember

Now can't remember

So nothing secret

Then ... Then this my secret

You don't tell anyone ,too

The meaning of this butterfly is even if the life is short-lived but it will bloom intensely

I like that guy

He most admires my passion for life and positive personality

So I use this tattoo to motivate myself to keep getting better

In this way can be worthy of the giant in my mind

Go for it !

Really awesome

Suddenly kill such a strong opponent on the job

I feel like myself no chance of winning

Angie is so strong

Feel myself like a loser

You ! every time this woman falls in love

just like human disappeared the same

I'm looking for you many days

You hear my message

Just give me a holler

Let me know you're still alive

I ... Now so helpless

I miss you

Even if you don't have time

You send the emoticones to me is also good

Spiritual support me

But knowing that you are happy

I'm also very happy for you

Saying like this

With the opposite sex no human nature scene

Why is it so familiar ?

Here

Called so many times to you

You don't answer the phone

You have the opposite sex no humanity of pain in the ass

Chu Tian Qi is my poison

As long as I met him

He is my whole world

Now I'm being like this is treated by Gigi

It's retribution

Retribution !

Retribution

Chu Tian Qi

Don't block you

Blindly intrepid diligence , not necessarily to produce

On the contrary , in a flat calm thinking more can solve the problem

The theory of completely

Accurate strategy

Conquer all obstacles

Unswervingly

The partners encourage each other

Every day not a day of the dance

It's to live up to life

Today you are also far away from vertex is in sight

Broke up two years

You climb higher and higher

Getting better and better

And I'm still walking around in circle

When do you do the wedding ?

Be sure to inform everyone in our alumni group

Ok

If there is a happy event . Must spread to inform you know

Cheer !

That day he said in a big speech under the words in the end is... what does it mean ?

What on earth am I thinking ?

I'm still looking for him

Ask face to face clearly, it's better

Tian Qi

Where are you ?

I'm in the conference

What happened ?

I have something need to tell you

Better tomorrow ?

Work overtime this evening I can't go back in a half past one hour

It's here to give you a surprise

Look at your clothes are wrinkled

Is it ?

Then I go up for a while

Want to drink champagne first

Toothbrush has forgotten

Leave you forget you can

As long as you really willing to

I will believe

You fly to heaven

You guys have already broken up

He and others together

It's also quite normal

He didn't say to you wait for him

What qualifications do you get angry ?

But Jiang Yiyi

You really are an idiot

Stupid fool ! Stupid fool !

For two years

Say no waiting is a lie

But what did I get again ?

Why was I so unforgettable ?

How is it so weak and incompetent ?

Also vowed to challenge what single level

I just stupidly stuck inside love

Unable to extricate themselves a coward

Obviously know that such feelings

Too tortured

But is unable to let go

I hate this kind of myself

How did you come here ?

The rain is so heavy

Hasten to go home

I don't want to go home

Every time I see you , you are not happy

It's all about this guy

If you can not be reconciled to bring him back

Unwilling to

You stop blaming youself

Hasten to find the next happiness

Don't waste the time of life

Do you understand what ?

What are you doing here ?

Do you see me joke ?

Other people's word I'll take it seriously

Do you think...

Do you think I'm stupid ?

But it's just a feeling .

Why don't you unable to let go ?

Unable to let go ?

Who's unable to let go ?

Listen to...

Listen to some of the matters

Are all my problem ?

You also think it's all my problem , right ?

That was not what I meant

Do you love to pick up shoes ?

Go ! Help me pick it up !

So love to pick up shoes you go to pick up !

Anyway , you're so boring

I'm in front of you are embarrassed dead

You laugh !

I also don't care !

There is a tacit understanding

Like a speech

Close to you

Quietly repeated

Dry your feet

Put on your shoes

And then stand up

What is the use of dry ?

Under the rain is not always wet

Always would turn sunny after rain as well

Unpredictable hesitation

Eager to find

Sign of the heartbeat

Deliberate practice

Hide a little emotion in the heart

Go home

Two hearts no distance

Don't forget each other ever

Reverse of the hourglass

Could you go back to the past ?

The ending of the story may not be satisfactory

Before dawn don't give up

Two hearts no distance

Don't forget each other ever

Reverse of the hourglass

Could you go back to the past ?

The ending of the story may not be satisfactory

Do you know ? I love you

You drink coffee put salt ?

Life has been so bitter

Why should you care about ?

This is one disaster after another

I'm going to work

Do you want to change clothes and go out ?

Anyway , the corner will not encounter love

Guardian target happiness value ... Not up to standard

What's up ?

What's the trouble ?

Is it a positive clock in a few days ago ?

Are you tired ?

Simple clock won't get tired

But now I seem to be surrounded by a time bomb

Every day I have to worry about her

Will be out of the situation ?

Because I won't solve her problem now

So tired

Now she won't run into trouble ?

This is a good thing

Description of you

Take heart in the beginning

I'm tired the heart also almost , ok ?

Before I clock out was forced

It seems to be accustomed now

Every day she doesn't point out the situation

I can't sleep

Slow down

Slow down

Then you...

Used to defeat the gym

Relax ! Relax your mood

Wash eyes

Wash your eyes !

I also wash my eyes

Where do you see ?

You look that girl

Her figure is very good

Could you find her come here and coach me ?

Ok

Pain pain pain !

What are you doing ?

Can you be gentle ?

Come come come ! Quick quick quick !

Took the go ! Beg ! Beg you !

Beg you !

Muye

What happened ?

Nothing ! Nothing !

This is...

I'm his big cousin

Big cou ... Big cousin ?

You listen to him talk nonsense

Grandpa Hu

Go

My relative is returning home

Am I so old ?

Hello grandpa Hu

You come to see Muye's grandma ?

Unfortunately , she's got sick for a long time

Muye

We find time go to see your grandma , okay ?

After all , when I was a child she treated me like a family

OK

You look at this girl not only shape looks good but also this heart is so kindness

Girl

Later you give me a fitness coach

I don't need him

I don't need you !

Come come come ! Girl

You go for a month

have to take so many things !

I'm telling you

The taboo in our guardians have to stay in silence

Special talents have been suspended

If you go against the heaven

Blood circulation will be reversed

Finally at an early date ...

Talk to you about this philosophy

You also don't understand

I...

I'd better hide away

I don't want to see those unpleasant things happen

I ...

find a beautiful place to see you

I go fishing

Bye bye

Go Go

Love you ! Kiss me babe

Go ! Go !

I go

Remember what I said

Remember what I said ! You walk slowly

Since you also couldn't change the world

Then it continues to work honestly

Anyway , my robot arm won prized as a kid

I'm a little inventor

Shit !

I believe you can also do something else

You can do it

Right right right ! That's it !

Very good ! Very good !

Stop

I picked it up

The usual red wine

is taken by you

It feel like Lafite in 1982

Fang Muye you came back

You take a look quickly

My robot arm can take thing

Would you please drink wine

My white shoes

I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !

I immediately put away ! I immediately put away !

Be careful ! Be careful !

I didn't get you

My patience has reached its limit

What are you doing ?

Home to mess like this

The transformers came

Fight with you

one hundred and eighty rounds !

I put away it later

Jiang Yiyi

How did you become like this now ?

Everyone dislike and avoid

Not only talk about the eight years of love

Failure

Now the only job that can support self-esteem

Also lost in a complete mess

When you were young

Where did the fantastical imagination of the heaven go ?

Those who vowed

want to use to create the great dream to change the world

Now can only rely on a smart toilet to achieve ?

For more infomation >> Love is in the air engsub ep3 - Duration: 38:38.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson hails Mohamed Salah & talks up vs Harry Kane ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:11.

Jordan Henderson is eager to see Liverpool star Mohamed Salah beat off competition from

Harry Kane and claim the Golden Boot.

Salah scored his 30th Premier League goal of the season as Liverpool comfortably beat

Bournemouth 3-0 this evening.

But it was via Sadio Mane that Jurgen Klopp's side went ahead in the seventh minute, with

the Senegalese firing past Asmir Begovic after seeing his initial header saved.

Liverpool doubled their lead midway through the second half when Salah nodded the ball

smartly beyond the Bournemouth stopper's grasp.

Roberto Firmino completed the job moments from full-time, cutting in from the left side

of the box before slotting in at the near post.

Salah has now scored 40 goals for Liverpool this season and is seven short of Ian Rush's

record of 47 in a campaign.

Henderson took the opportunity post-match to hail his team-mates exploits and talk up

his battle with Tottenham hotshot Kane.

"Mo Salah has been brilliant," said the Liverpool skipper.

"He just has to keep it going.

"His work rate, he is such a big player for us, hopefully he can keep scoring for us,

he can keep Harry Kane away and win the Golden Boot."

Henderson also discussed Liverpool's performance as they secured their second win over Bournemouth

of the campaign.

"We knew Bournemouth would make it difficult but we could have had a few more in the first

half, I thought we dominated the game," he added.

Liverpool closed the gap on second-placed Manchester United to a single point by beating

Bournemouth.

Jose Mourinho's men can increase that to four if they beat West Brom at Old

Trafford tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Liverpool skipper Jordan Henderson hails Mohamed Salah & talks up vs Harry Kane ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

THOUGHTS WHILE EATING - Duration: 2:41.

welcome

definitely not feeling uncomfortable at all

ok perfect

just grabbing my lunch

FINALLY

MMMmmm

in for the second bite

this isn't so bad

im in a stinky room all by myself

what possibly could go wrong

shit

oooh this one looks good

wait

what was I thinking again

oh well I don't give a fuck

these tunes though

wtf why did that fall

disappointment

***brain***isnt**working

***ALARMS***

**SHES GOING TO BLOW***

wait hold on***

thats what she said ;)

I like berries

see I told you

*foot slam

*acts like nothing happen

your done bye bye bitch

hello you sexy thang

let me show everyone your holy grain

LOOK AT HER

STRAIGHT INTO HER EYES

YOU SEE THAT

well now you don't

*regrets*

what has my life come to

this was toast, now its sloppy bread

**copyright anxiety**

legit

yeah no shit

casually analyses the "toast"

gherkins bread?

gherkins spread?

NO WTF whats a GHERKIN?

yeah you stupid

pickle?

AVOCADO BITCH

who doesn't like avocados?

very unpopular opinion

ooh yeh

this was getting to sexual too quickly

For more infomation >> THOUGHTS WHILE EATING - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

My Puhunan Teaser - Pearly Pop Swimwear & Plane Bistro - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> My Puhunan Teaser - Pearly Pop Swimwear & Plane Bistro - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

WON't STOP BLINKING: Gameplay (Dead by Daylight) - Duration: 12:22.

For more infomation >> WON't STOP BLINKING: Gameplay (Dead by Daylight) - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

张靓颖分手?请别以预言实现的姿态去嘲笑 - Duration: 21:36.

For more infomation >> 张靓颖分手?请别以预言实现的姿态去嘲笑 - Duration: 21:36.

-------------------------------------------

Justice With Judge Jeanine 04/15/18 12AM | April 15, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 32:53.

For more infomation >> Justice With Judge Jeanine 04/15/18 12AM | April 15, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 32:53.

-------------------------------------------

Andrea Constand Joined By Bill Cosby's Alleged Victims In Fight To Put Him Behind Bars - Duration: 3:02.

Andrea Constand Joined By Bill Cosby's Alleged Victims In Fight To Put Him Behind Bars

Andrea Constand is fighting against Bill Cosby in the court system once again.

The 80-year-old comedian, once famously reputed as a wholesome family man of virtuous moral standing, denied allegations of sexual assault.

Cosby is facing a re-trial following the one that ended in gridlock last year after the jury couldn't come to a unanimous decision regarding his guilt for allegedly drugging and molesting Andrea, 45, in 2004.

At the time of the incident, Andrea was 31-years-old and she and Cosby had a strange relationship where he would send her money.

In response to the allegations that Cosby drugged and assaulted her, the former comedian said their relationship was always consensual.

If Cosby is considered guilty by the jury, he'll have to go to prison for ten years at the maximum.

Andrea went to Cosby's house back in 2004 to talk about a career change, as she, at the time, worked as a university administrator for a women's basketball team.

Mr Cosby gave her three pills to help her with feeling sick, and when she awoke, the disgraced comedian supposedly was penetrating her and touching her body while she was barely incoherent.

Cosby said the pills given to Andrea were merely Benadryl, meant as cold medication.

Moreover, Constand claims she and her mother talked to Bill over the phone and he apologized profusely for what he had done.

In 2005, Constand pulled out of her civil lawsuit against him after Bill paid her a $3.4 million settlement.

As for why she chose to re-open the case, it's "for justice," she said to the New York Times.

In the current trial, Andrea is supported by many other victims of Cosby who are telling their story during the process.

The former supermodel, Janice Dickinson, was one of the women to testify on Thursday.

For more infomation >> Andrea Constand Joined By Bill Cosby's Alleged Victims In Fight To Put Him Behind Bars - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

বাঙালি যখন নতুন ফোন কিনে (When the Bengali bought a new phone) - Girgitir Rong - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> বাঙালি যখন নতুন ফোন কিনে (When the Bengali bought a new phone) - Girgitir Rong - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB][BANGTAN BOMB] BTS won 1st place (subtitle. Special MC day) @Mcountdown - BTS (방탄소년단) - Duration: 12:34.

[ENG SUB by ARMY UNNIE <3] JM: Oh... the (com)ment, no, I mean...

[Hope & Jjim who are moving for the MC rehearsal after the pre-recording] JM: I don't know if I'll do well between two hyungnims who are so good at MCing

JM: I, who is in charge of calico cat DNA, will do my best

[RM who shortly went to the restroom came back] RM: Hello, I'm a lot late, right?

RM: Today, we are M Ca (M Countdown) MCdan~

RM: Then you have to say "M Countdown!" JH: Okay

[MCs cheerfully begin the rehearsal along with the music] JM: The last week of September is full of serendipity!

RM: Special MCs who bring serendipity! Rapmon who, ah, has the DNA of the King of Destruction...

JH: Smile Dancing Machine DNA, J-Hobie!

JM: And I am Jimin with charming calico cat DNA!

RM: How about we introduce the next group while showing each of our DNAs?

JM: Then, since I have the calico cat DNA, I'll introduce them like a coy cat!

JM: "Oh oh, you are bad..." Weki Meki!

RM: Ah, you just look like a manggae ddeok

RM: What about Hobie-ssi?

JH: As Smile Dancing Machine, I always dance while smiling

JH: "Damdadi damdadi damdadi dadidadi..." Golden Child~

JM: Why do you remind me of (Lee Sang-eun's) "Damdadi damdadi damdadi"?

RM: Hya? You want me to say it right now hya?

RM: "Yolo yore yore hya~"

RM: "Yore yore ha~" JM: Ah, Rap Monster-ssi?

JM: It's not "yore yore"

JM: It's "yolo yolo yolo ya"!

JM: From now on, BTS's comeback stage will begin!

JM: You shouldn't change our channel, right?

[After the rehearsal they keep practicing the script] RM: "I am the special MC Rapmon with the DNA of King of Destruction"

JH: "And Smile Dance Machine Hobie Hobie J-Hobie~"

JM: "Yes, and I am Jimin with DNA of charming calico cat"

JM: "Everyone~" JM, RM, JH: "Good to meet you~"

RM: "The reason why M Countdown has a stroke of luck today is because these people's DNAs will be at work!"

JM: "...and even BTS's stage that has introduction, development, turn, and conclusion!"

JH: "Uh, wait a second, Jimin-ssi!"

JH: "I understand what development, turn, and conclusion are, but what do you mean by introduction?"

JM: "Eiiii you know what I mean~"

JM: "It means the special Bangtan MCdan will open M Countdown!"

JM: Shall we just read at once from the beginning to the end?

RM: Okay, I'll start...

RM: Hey, how should I do this (satoori)?

RM: (In Chungcheong satoori) I'm sure you didn't change the channel and watching our show well?!

JH: (In Jeolla satoori) That's right, you don't know who will show up next so you shouldn't change it at all!

JM: (In Gyeongsang satoori) Of course, hyungnims, among introduction, development, turn, and conclusion stages that Bangtanies prepared, we are ready to show the development part, right?!

[Bangtan MCdan are going to the stage for the show]

JM: On the last week of September, M Countdown is full of serendipity!

RM: Special MCs who bring serendipity! I am Rapmon with the DNA of King of Destruction

JH: Smile Dancing Machine jju jju jju~ J-Hobie~

JM: I am Jimin with charming calico cat DNA

JM: Everyone, JM, RM, JH: Good to meet you~

JH: Oh, Jimin-ssi, wait a moment,

JH: I understand what you mean by development (seung), turn (jeon) and conclusion (gyeol), but what do you mean by introduction (gi)?

JM: Ei... JH: Do you mean energy (gi)? Ah~~~ energy~~~

JM: Ei, you know what I mean!

JM: Gi! Introduction means we Bangtan MCdan opens the gandiose opening of M Countdown

JH: Oh, that sounds cool

JH: Then shall we open the show on a global level?

RM: Yes, the world's #1 K-pop chart show with all K-pop fans in the world!

RM: Be together with all the K-pop fans all over the world!

RM: The world's #1 K-pop chart show!

RM: We will first check out this week's TOP10 and candidates for #1!

[While they are on standby for the performance, other members watch MCs]

[Before they are on the stage, they cheer up each other] JK: Where is Suga hyung? V: Suga hyung...?

JK: Well, just pretend like Suga hyung is here!

JH: Where is Suga hyung?

V: Suga hyung won't come forever

SG: What is it!? JM: Come already!

JM: Come closer, come closer

V: His heart is here

V: Okay!

JM: Yes, BTS vs. 10cm!

RM: Please show us the chart!

JH: Today's final result!

RM: Here is the album sales score

JM: Here is the preference score

JH: And here is the social media score

RM: And here is the score of appearance on Mnet!

JM: And lastly, after adding the text message voting during the live show, the winner is....

JM: BTS!

JM: Congratulations, award acceptance speech please!

JH: Award acceptance speech please!

SG: Yes, Armys!!!!!!!!!

[As always they appreciate Armys first!]

SG: Thank you, there have been so many good things happened during this promotion period, such as Billboard and M Countdown

SG: Thank you, and Big Hit family, thank you

SG: Ah, how should I say, so many fans came

SG: So we feel great!

SG: Please someone say one more time how you feel

JH: Our maknae! Makdoongie! Makdoongie!

JK: Ah, we are always thankful to you for giving us these honorable awards

JK: We will become BTS who work harder! Thank you! RM: Armys jjang!!!

JM: Please keep watching the encore stage of BTS who won the first place

JH: We will now say goodbye~

RM: World's #1 K-pop Chart Show!

BTS: M Countdown!

JM: Also in next week... Good luck!

JM: Thank you!

JM: Our Armys got the award!

JH: Ey! Ey! Ey! Ey!

RM: Aigoo! Aigoo! Blah blah whatever Armys are jjang!

(SJ, JM: LOLOLOL)

JM, JK: Thank you!

SJ: Thank you V: Thank you~

SG: Thank you~

SJ: Bye~

JK: Thank you~

SG: You worked hard JK: You worked hard, everyone

JH: Thank you~

SJ: I love you~

JH: Everyone~ JK: Congrats! Congrats! V: Everyone! JH: We got the first place on M Countdown!

V: We got the first place! Yay! SJ: Wow, this is daebak!

RM: Taehyung-ssi, how do you feel?

V: I feel great! Just like this, even the score was 11,000 points!

JK: It was 10,000 points! 10,000 points! (10,000 is a Korean idiom that means 100 out of 100)

V: 10,000 points! Ah~~~ SG: Wasn't it 11,000 points?

JH: It is 11,000 points RM: 11,000 points means 10,000 points (perfect)

V: 11,000 points are 10,000 points (perfect)! Ah... So good!

JH: Because of our Armys... RM: Ah, right... JH: We were able to get the perfect score

JK: This is the first time... JM: First time we got it JK: ...we got an award during this promotion period

RM: It is the first time

JK: Really, it has been a while... on the stage...

JK: Jiminie hyung cried (when we won the first place with) "I NEED U" SJ: Right JK: But I don't know why he didn't cry today SJ: Wa...

JM: No, I mean, everyone... JK: You see how he has forgotten his initial resolution!

JM: At that time, I cried because I felt like we got it for the first time but...

JM: Now... RM: Now it's a happy episode JM: Now Armys... JH: You have forgotten your initial resolution, right???

JM: Armys... JH: No? ("Aniju? (no?)" makes a rhyme with "I NEED U")

JM: Don't you think Armys got the award...?

JM: Armys, I sincerely congratulate you

JK: Thank you JH: Thank you, our Armys! RM: Thank you so much, seriously

JH: Please accept my flower SJ: I love you~

SG: I think this promotion was very fruitful

JH: Yes, so fruitful JK: Please share ours all the time JM: Thank you for (giving) the first place!

JK: Thank you~

V: Thank you!

RM: And we will work hard!

RM: Hwaiting! JM: Hwaiting! SJ: Hwaiting!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB][BANGTAN BOMB] BTS won 1st place (subtitle. Special MC day) @Mcountdown - BTS (방탄소년단) - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 [SVP] 2D INTRO TEMPLATES 2018 | FORTNITE / Roblox / Minecraft 💦 - Duration: 2:48.

Write "KOALAA has to work with Best Trends" if you see the subtitles! :D

For more infomation >> TOP 10 [SVP] 2D INTRO TEMPLATES 2018 | FORTNITE / Roblox / Minecraft 💦 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating Sound - Let's Eat Fried Cassava - Duration: 12:00.

fried cassava

some cheese on top

let's eat :)

i will use this spice first (the taste kind a sweet)

i'm so full, i can't finish this

too many XD

let's drink

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating Sound - Let's Eat Fried Cassava - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

Rules Of Successful People (Hindi) | 7 billionaire's rules for success (Hindi)| fanBook - Duration: 3:52.

7 Billionaire's Rules for Success: Growing Rich from Your Thinking Book by David Dagen

Warren Buffett, one of the successful Investor in the world said

I Reject 99% of the invitation out of 100%

And no means everything whether it is Dinner Invitation or a Business Deal

If hard work is the key to success then there would have been a lot of Billionaires

But that isn't true

For becoming successful you must know what to do and what not to do

So today in this video I will talk about the things that matter

So that you can use your energy on something which will make you successful

So without wasting any time Let's begin

The Trump Rule:- Solve Big Problems

Donald Trump, President of United States and a Multi-Billionaire

He always followed one rule in his life i.e to Always Focus on Big Projects

He believed that

Big deals also take the same amount of time and effort to be cracked as small deals

So when you want to take risk then take on big scale so that when profit come it is also big

For example in 1983 Donald Trump made the world Longest Building The Trump Tower

Everyday we get 24 hours and it completely depends on us that which problem to solve

So next time when a Big Opportunity came your way then Grab it without bieng afraid of it

The Musk Rule

You must know Elon Musk

He is the founder of Big Companies like SpaceX, Tesla and SolarCity

Currently is Net Worth is 20.4 Billion $

From childhood Elon Musk is very Intelligent

On the age of 12 he made a game named Blaster which he later sold for 500$

And like this he earned money for his college, Elon Musk says

Work 100 hours a week because this Increase the Chance for success

When others will put 40 hours and You will put 100, You know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year

Most of us work 2000 hours an year

So if you divide your financial goal with 2000, you will know the value of one hour

For example if your goal is to earn 3 Million$ a year then dividing it by 2000 will let you know

that every hour is earning you 1500$ so the more you work the more you'll earn

The Jobs Rule

Steve Jobs the founder of Apple, Pixar and NExt computers changed the world with his products

He believed that Laser Sharp focus is the key to success

This also means that you have to Reduce your Distractions

When steve returned to Apple, he doesn't immediately started his Innovations

First he reduced the range of products that apple is offering so that there is less distraction for apple team

And when the distraction lessen, they gave all their focus on making iPod

Which made iPod a Revolutionary product

Steve jobs believed that Human doesnot have the capability for Multi-tasking

Which means they cannot focus on two thoughts at the same moment

And if anyone tries to do do multi tasking then it will surely decrease the quality of their product

Now, this rule doesn't say that only do one thing in life but instead says that focus on only one thing at a time

And Ignore every other distraction while doing the work

These rules are taken from 7 Billionaire's Rules For Success

If you want a part 2 of this video then write in the Comment Section

Give it a thumbs up if you like the video, Let's aim for 80 likes

Share it among your friends

I will bring more awesome video every Sunday so don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and clicking the bell Icon

Till next video TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment