Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Youtube daily report w May 18 2017

I don't want to run you over!

Security waiver, please

Inspection time!

Nice, thanks!

So, you brought the whole garage? Yes.

So the Turbo X is going on the track? Yes!

The tires looked really wide

That's a good workout, too!

Yes, I've heard it's true.

Hey!

How's it going? Great, and you?

Come on now, raise your hands!

Up, everyone!

Bruce Springsteen, here we come!

The final drive for this car, how does it feel?

I'm going to miss her!

You will get to that point before it breaks down.

Yeah, Jonathan does not have an Aero anymore. He sucks!

Yep. Agreed. True.

What's up?

There's a car standing on the track.

Oh.

That's the twin-engine Saab right ahead.

That's the spot!

Now I know how you felt when driving behind me

Is that car four-wheel drive?

Yes, each engine powers an axle.

More or less a Saab 9000 front end in the rear

Must be fun to drive

Drifting is fun.

Now. There!

I think the tires are cold.

(talking to the passengers)

Alright, that was fun! Yes!

Go get them now!

I sure will.

(car noises)

(turbo noises)

(poff)

For more infomation >> MY FIRST TRACK DAY! (Sviestad 2017) - Trionic Seven - Duration: 19:32.

-------------------------------------------

[GDMO]: MIRACLE EVENT, FREE FRUITS & NEW LINE!! (Updates & Events - May 2017) - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> [GDMO]: MIRACLE EVENT, FREE FRUITS & NEW LINE!! (Updates & Events - May 2017) - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Palm Springs 2017 - Duration: 7:10.

Hi it's Yuka!

Today we're in SFO

it's the airport in San Francisco

We're heading to Palm Springs for the weekend

Takeshi: excited!

don't you have anything else to say? lol

Takeshi: We haven't really decided what to do

Yeah, but I think we can make it a chill trip

There are a lot of art stuff going on, so I want to go see them

Takeshi: Last time we went, we didn't have our drone

Yeah, it was before we bought it

This time, I'm excited to fly it in many places

Ok we're here in Palm Springs!

So hot!

It's 35 degrees Celsius here

We're getting our car now

and I think we'll head to our hotel

wow!

It's so pink in here

and red!

I guess this is the red room

The hotel is spelled Saguaro,

but you pronounce it like "sa-wah-roh"

look at this view!

We drove for about an hour and a half

and here we are at Salvation Mountain

Last time we were here,

it was SO hot

we only lasted about 5 minutes out of the car

but it's not as hot today

like maybe 32 or 33 degrees it feels like

So I think we can be out here longer this time

For more infomation >> Palm Springs 2017 - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Carlos Curbelo, preocupado por la crisis en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Carlos Curbelo, preocupado por la crisis en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Coloca como Tendencia Violación de Mujer - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> YouTube Coloca como Tendencia Violación de Mujer - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ex analista de inteligencia del ejército Chelsea Manning sale de prisión | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Ex analista de inteligencia del ejército Chelsea Manning sale de prisión | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo la trama rusa puede convertirse en una pesadilla para Trump | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Cómo la trama rusa puede convertirse en una pesadilla para Trump | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Incidentes violentos ante la embajada turca en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Incidentes violentos ante la embajada turca en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Gobierno nombra a un investigador especial ante crisis sobre Rusia | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Gobierno nombra a un investigador especial ante crisis sobre Rusia | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Trump asegura que ha sido el político peor tratado de la historia | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Trump asegura que ha sido el político peor tratado de la historia | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dreamer mexicano crea aplicación para acceder a becas de estudio | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Dreamer mexicano crea aplicación para acceder a becas de estudio | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Falta un mes para la Copa FIFA Confederaciones, Rusia 2017 | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Falta un mes para la Copa FIFA Confederaciones, Rusia 2017 | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kate del Castillo pierde su demanda contra la Procuraduría mexicana | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Kate del Castillo pierde su demanda contra la Procuraduría mexicana | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Inquietud en los mercados ante la inestabilidad en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Inquietud en los mercados ante la inestabilidad en Washington | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Efectiva redada contra pandilleros en Los Ángeles | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Efectiva redada contra pandilleros en Los Ángeles | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

La historia de un delincuente que cambió su arma por los libros | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> La historia de un delincuente que cambió su arma por los libros | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST TRACK DAY! (Sviestad 2017) - Trionic Seven - Duration: 19:32.

I don't want to run you over!

Security waiver, please

Inspection time!

Nice, thanks!

So, you brought the whole garage? Yes.

So the Turbo X is going on the track? Yes!

The tires looked really wide

That's a good workout, too!

Yes, I've heard it's true.

Hey!

How's it going? Great, and you?

Come on now, raise your hands!

Up, everyone!

Bruce Springsteen, here we come!

The final drive for this car, how does it feel?

I'm going to miss her!

You will get to that point before it breaks down.

Yeah, Jonathan does not have an Aero anymore. He sucks!

Yep. Agreed. True.

What's up?

There's a car standing on the track.

Oh.

That's the twin-engine Saab right ahead.

That's the spot!

Now I know how you felt when driving behind me

Is that car four-wheel drive?

Yes, each engine powers an axle.

More or less a Saab 9000 front end in the rear

Must be fun to drive

Drifting is fun.

Now. There!

I think the tires are cold.

(talking to the passengers)

Alright, that was fun! Yes!

Go get them now!

I sure will.

(car noises)

(turbo noises)

(poff)

For more infomation >> MY FIRST TRACK DAY! (Sviestad 2017) - Trionic Seven - Duration: 19:32.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBERS REACT TO TRY TO GUESS THE ENDING CHALLENGE - Duration: 11:41.

- (FBE) Today, we're going to do something we've done on the React channel

for a while, which is a spin on a game that's been done online

and on various TV shows over the years.

- Let's do it.

- Oh, I love games.

- We're gonna play "Guess the Ending,"

where we show you clips, pause it, and then give you multiple choice answers

on what will happen next. - (both) Oh!

- Okay.

- I think I'll do okay. I'll get at least one right.

- I do watch a lot of dumb internet videos,

so some of these I may have seen before.

- I never do well at these.

Even when we're watching movies,

I think it's gonna end a certain way and everybody's like, "No, bro."

(silence)

- Oh no.

Oh, those are lions.

- Beautiful creatures.

- It's a casual couple strolling through the park.

- "The lions start having sex with each other."

That could happen.

"The lions run toward the car and terrifies people."

- "The lions defecate all over the car."

That's very common. Or "none of the above."

- I think it's B.

- But they do have that look of a couple trying to find

a private place to hook up.

- I say-- - A.

- B.

- I don't want to see C. I'ma go with B.

- I'm going C,

the lions defecate all over the car.

- The part of me who's seen too many horror films

thinks it's B.

- It's a plot twist, so I'm gonna go with D,

none of the above.

- I'm gonna go C,

the lions defecate all over the car, because that's what I hope happens.

- D, none of the above

because there's a hidden bastard somewhere.

Watch.

- Oh, I feel like this is D.

I feel like I remember seeing this.

I feel like this pans over and someone just vomits.

(silence)

- (in disgust) OH!! (buzzer)

(buzzer) - (laughter)

Oh my god. - Oh my gosh!

- Okay, so none of the above.

- Yes! (ding)

- (chuckling) That's one.

- Oh my god! The baby! (buzzer)

There was a baby there the whole time.

- I think I know how something's gonna go,

and then they M. Night me.

(silence)

- (laughing flatly)

- Hmmm.

This is a recipe for disaster.

- Ooh, ah, this looks familiar.

- Okay, option A: "Dog is driving the truck."

That would be really funny.

"There is no one driving the truck."

It's a ghost.

- "A cop tries to pull the truck over and causes a crash.

The boxes fall off the truck, causing a five car pile-up."

I'm gonna go with C because it's the one I want to see.

- I think it's A, "A dog is driving the truck."

But that's more of a want than an actual knowing

what the answer is.

- Last time, I assumed the worst and that wasn't it,

so I'm gonna go with the funny one.

A.

- B.

- We could have a dog in the front seat.

- I have no idea!

Oh, this is too much stress!

Let's go dog.

- I say B. - A.

I call A.

- They pull up and there is a dog driving the truck.

- Maybe there's no one driving the truck.

No! No! That can't be it.

D.

The boxes-- - Car crash, yeah.

- Hoping for a dog.

- Check it out. 'Ey!

- B! - Oh ho ho!

- Nobody's driving.

- Come on!

Oh! (ding)

I was right.

(buzzer) - Aah.

[Bleep]!

- Ooh, it wasn't attached to anything! (buzzer)

(gasping) Oh, that's dangerous!

- I should have just gone with--

- You should have committed to your dreams.

- This is why I failed high school, 'cause I never believed in myself.

(silence)

- The car's in quicksand or something.

- That's a car in a big ass puddle.

- That was it? That was the video, okay.

- "The rescue vehicle also gets stuck."

(chuckling)

"The rescue vehicle gets stuck,

then a second rescue vehicle also gets stuck."

- "Elephant pushes the car out of water."

- That's cute.

- "A child picks up the car."

Hold up.

I think a child's gonna pick up the car.

- I'm gonna go with B.

- I don't think an elephant would push the car out of the water.

The rescue vehicle gets stuck.

- A child picks up the car.

- I think an elephant pushes the car out of the water.

- Let's go with C, just for fun.

- D, this looks like forced perspective.

- D, because I feel like it's one of those things

where it's like an illusion.

- B, there's gonna be a couple other vehicles

that make the same mistake because that's the funniest thing.

- C.

I picked it first, so you can't pick it.

- C.

- Come on, baby!

(ding) 'Ey!

(ding) - Yes! Ha ha!

(ding) - (laughing triumphantly)

- Oh my god, you're right!

- I should have known, man.

Damn perspectives.

- You think you're clever?

Pull a fast one on me like that?

(engines revving)

- (announcer speaking in French)

- Wait for it.

- Something crazy's gonna happen.

- (announcer speaking in French)

- Okay, normal car race. What are my options?

- "Every car but one crashes; one car drives on top of another."

- "These are all model cars that kids are controlling."

- No, get out of here! - "A car crashes and everyone stops

to see if the driver is okay."

C. - B.

- It can't be C because the last one made me want to think it was C.

A.

- Let's go for B.

- A.

I feel like something bad about to happen.

- If I recall, this is A.

- One car drives on top of the other.

- I'm gonna say C

and if it's not another kid picking up a goddamn car this time,

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

- Maybe it's C. - It's gonna be A.

- Because we just had kids in the last one,

I'm gonna say one car drives on top of another.

That seems very French.

- (announcer speaking animatedly in French)

(ding) - Oh!

- That's right. That's right.

(ding)

- I was right!

- Yes! Yes! Yes!

Yes, yes, yes!

- You gotta flag this video.

That's some sexual activity between those cars right now.

- A kid could still pick up the--

a kid could still come-- okay, well, it's over, so I was wrong.

- I got one right! I am so happy for myself.

- You have zero. - You've gotten two?

Oh man. - Yeah, step it up.

(silence)

- What?!

- I think there's something in that box.

- There's something in that box. I don't trust that box.

- Just give me another second.

- "It's a reflection of another car;

someone jumps out of the box half naked."

(cracking up)

- C, "The box is masking a dog in a unicorn costume."

D, "None of the above."

I'm gonna say D.

- It feels like none of the above.

- I'm gonna say A.

It kind of looks like a mirrored image.

- I'll take the half naked.

- The box is masking a dog in a unicorn costume.

- Someone's gonna jump out of that box half naked.

- "It is a reflection of another car"?

What does that even mean?

That's just so weird. I'ma pick it.

- I'm gonna go with D. - A is so cryptic

that I don't even get it, that it's gotta be that.

- My attention was very much drawn to the box...

- Yes.

- ...but that's also what could make it more unexpected,

that it's not the box. - Mm-hmm.

- B.

- Okay, I'ma go with A.

(ding) - Yes!

(ding) - Oh!

Ooooh, so cryptic!

(buzzer) (pounding table)

- That was the one I was hoping it would be the least.

(ding) - That's three.

I'm pretty smart.

(silence)

- Oh... (scoffing).

There's so many ways this one could go.

- "He falls in the water and breaks his nose badly."

Yeah, highly likely.

"He falls in the water and can't swim."

Also likely.

- C, "He somehow catches a fish."

D, "He somehow skateboards across the water."

- I think he's gonna catch a fish.

- He's gonna somehow skate across the water.

- I'ma go with C.

- I'm gonna be an optimist on this.

I think he's gonna skateboard across the water.

- He catches a fish, if I recall.

- C, he somehow catches the fish.

- This is one of those stunt videos.

It's a trick.

He's gonna somehow just glide across the water.

- C. - I'm gonna go with D.

- It's C. - (gruffly) D!

- He somehow catches a fish, obviously.

- You and I both know it's either C or D,

and I'm probably gonna guess the wrong one.

He somehow catches a fish. (thumping table)

- Come on, bring up that fish. Bring it up!

He brought up the fish!!

- And he catches a fish. (laughing) That's a big ass fish!

- HA! Ha ha! And a big one, too.

Yeah, [bleep] you. I got it.

- I win again. (giggling)

Two wins!

(silence)

- (snickering softly)

(chortling)

Ah, this is the scene from Austin Powers.

- Why is someone filming this is the question.

- So someone is parked, or trying to get out of their parking spot,

and it's very, very tight,

and someone's helping direct them.

- I've been in this situation many times.

- He's gonna run over that guy.

- Oh! I thought that car was gonna hit the guy.

- Is he gonna run over that dude?

I have so many questions.

- "The good samaritan is hit by a car."

Oh no! I hope not.

- "The good samaritan causes the car to crash into the car behind him;

the good samaritan drives the front car away."

- "The good samaritan finds out it is a self driving car."

- C! - D!

- It's C.

- B.

'Cause there's somebody really trying to help

and then disaster happens.

- C and D are my favorites.

C.

- The good samaritan drives the front car away.

- The front car's getting driven away, after all of this.

- The good samaritan drives the front car away.

I might have seen this before.

- C is really funny.

I also thought he was gonna get hit by a car,

so you think C? I think A.

- I want to see the good samaritan driving the car away

because that would make him kind of a villain

as a twist we didn't expect.

I'm gonna say c.

(buzzer) - No!

- Watch, watch.

He's gonna get in the front car. (ding)

What did I tell you?

- Such an evil move!

(ding)

- He's yelling at him! (laughing)

That's such a good prank.

- I need to remember to do that to someone someday

because that's funny.

- I like that kind of stuff. (laughing)

No one gets hurt, but some people get really frustrated.

(spooky noises)

(door creaking open)

- Is this like one of the direct-to-DVD Exorcists?

(woman shrieking in agony) - I don't like this.

- Oh my god.

(gasping, exhaling sharply)

- Uh-oh. - (blood curdling shriek)

- It's gonna scare me.

♪ (eerie music intensifying) ♪ - (blood curdling shriek)

- What's in there?

- Oh, don't open the door. Don't open the door.

♪ (eerie music intensifying) ♪

(silence)

(pages fluttering)

- (woman sobbing softly)

- (elderly man gasping)

(door slamming) - (woman shrieking)

- Oh no! (giggling)

- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

- (exclaiming anxiously)

- Our options for me are "a demon is responsible;

a vacuum is responsible; magnets are responsible;

an old lady with a tutu is responsible."

I'm really hoping that this is a Dyson commercial.

I'm gonna go a vacuum is responsible.

- (both) D.

- It's so specific.

- I'ma go with B.

Come on, it better not be no magnet.

- The vacuum is upstairs, maybe.

- Dude, vacuum is funny.

- I'm gonna go with that, vacuum.

- An old lady with a tutu is gonna be responsible.

No! It's gonna be a vacuum.

- It has to be a vacuum.

I haven't seen this before, but that's a genius ad

that someone's vacuuming on the upstairs

and she gets sucked up there.

- That's an exorcism, but let's go for something unexpected.

It's a vacuum.

- This one could either be the most expected answer

because that would be the ultimate twist.

This could be from a comedy movie and it could be just a vacuum.

I'm gonna go with B.

(woman shrieking) (vacuum sucking)

(ding)

♪ (cheerful music) ♪ - 'Ey!

- I was not expecting that. (laughing)

- But she's kind of wearing a tutu, isn't she?

(ding) - Yeah!

(thumping table) - I called it!

I called it, goddamn you.

- Dirt Devil!

Oh, that's too-- what a brilliant commercial.

- That was difficult.

There is no way people could have gotten all of that right.

- So I got half, which is technically an F

but I tend to see the F half full.

- That's one of the whole points of, you know, of interest.

Unexpected-- set up expectation and then subversion of expectation.

At its core, I think that that works on human beings.

- Thanks for watching this episode of YouTubers React.

- Everybody who's been in this episode, all of their YouTube links

are down in the description below.

- Make sure to click on them!

- Hey, guys, it's Ethan here from FBE.

Thank you so much for watching this episode of YouTubers React.

We have plenty more great episodes for you to check out down below,

so be sure to click on them.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBERS REACT TO TRY TO GUESS THE ENDING CHALLENGE - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

10 REJECTED MCDONALDS TOYS! - Duration: 8:59.

How you doing baby girl?

What's up YouTube, today I'm gonna show you 10 toys from McDonald's.

That's right, McDonald's!

Believe it or not, the other day I went to McDonald's

Hey, do you have any toys that you don't want

Obviously believe it or not they gave me all these

these are all the rejected toys from McDonald's

I don't know why they were rejected either too harmful for children

or whatever but these are 10 toys from McDonald's.

So uh uh let's unbox them and see what's up boys!

okay this is the first toy from McDonald's this is the alien

glow fingers. all right it says slide them on and watch them glow so uh oh wow

Ooh! Slide 'em on then why should look is it

glow oh this one's glowing oh look at

that whoa

Oh Louis I feel and then you're gonna

heal ah even though the healing fax it

to me these have healing effects you had

a knee up like a pain and your tooth is

put a hat and then it's gone forever

let's count ever oh oh um this one is a

working though okay next up we have the

amazing a silly a straw they kind of

called it be smart straw and they didn't

want it because it was too expensive for

them to you know sell and give away for

free for all the toys so so from these

smart straw from McDonald's and now it's

looking Brooklyn so really simple this

is what it looks like and I assume you

put this part into the drink that you

want to drink right here and then use

the other side right here just suck it

on and then it's going to go with you in

the straw so let's see how durable this

rejected McDonald's toy is real

say what why I don't know why this was

rejected the shooter just kept it

because it's a fun way to trick a drink

look you want you can just drink like

this if you want to good alright so far

that is my favorite McDonald's toy

alright next up we have the graph of

both fillet or graph bubbles it's lonely

for up tiny bubbles so you open it up I

guess it has little bubble stuff in here

I guess you just pour it in here and ah

here we go

I guess you just go we go Wow amazing by

the way if you want this poster go to

saticons laughs Rob against and you all

won wow wow that's pretty cool I've

never seen so many problems with such

little efforts all right next up we have

the mini kendama this is the rejected

toy from Japan McDonald's the reason why

they got rid of this because no one

really knew how to use it too well but

luckily I I don't know how to use it I'm

gonna try my best to try it out so uh

the purpose of this is trying to get the

ball inside this little um the stick

thing majors like a stick it isn't like

that and then it'd be good it's all good

so we're simple you can either put it

like on the top like I did earlier or if

you want you can put it right here in

the very top if you want zoom or you can

put it on the sides like right there the

pen yeah

McDonald's go away boys alright guys

next up we have the instant worm of

course they got rid of this because

people McDonald's would put this in

science water and then these little

things will turn into worm so let's give

this ride luckily I have a glass of

water here oh my god I do oh I dropped

it on the flow telling me where to go so

it's all right here and this one expands

its to work so let's stick it in here oh

there you go oh that's wrong it kind of

looks like larva

oh that's gross you see you see it

growing on it oh that is disgusting I

guess if you really want to pull prank

on someone

just put this into their their drinks or

their sodas and they'll be drinkin early

oh yeah we're we're here now it's

not really where I can see why

McDonald's are ejected this one Wow

next up yes yeah why you can just make

this wide 15 feet high

let's give it a shot here we go and you

just kind of spin it I believe here

you're one goofy what's that you're

writing on my Badgers will snap it whoa

no way let me try another one here we go

now double number three oh wow

kind of like annoying mosquitoes except

it's not annoying actually one when

you're light

this one's for you come on son blow

what's your name

alright let's see how far I could snap

in here we go did you see that now nice

chat Todd Oscar Dexter what's your name

comment down below thrill next up we

have so magic we lighting candles the

candles that relight himself up if you

blow them out I guess the reason why

they rejected this one is because a

whole mcdonald's burns down and they

have to get rid of this one see how

reliable this they hit all right there

you go all right cool so after learning

about oh we can see you can see it's

kind of sparkly you can tell that these

aren't regular gambles McDonald why do

you want he sells this by the way let's

blow mouth and see us if they really

realize we go happy birthday me oh this

was out this was broken well Donald's it

was broken there you go Juliet happy

birthday

me okay this one plan this one's

lighting up that was that by yeah this

one's broken

let's wait a little bit neat I believe

in it oh there you go well so if you

want a really really troll --is--

annoying way to celebrate someone's

birthday give them these candles as

McDonald's times dolls

give me some candles they will give it

to you make the question is now how do I

actually blow mouth so let's use this

one mmm Wow are you kidding me this

one's to line up but the others are dead

so it's really easy to you know get them

out completely just put liquid on it and

it's good to go next up we have

superhero shooters McDonald's got rid of

this when they released Superman vs

Batman all you guys do is stretch it out

and it will fly away so here we go

why go Superman what ah there you go

yeah watch this mess luck here we go I'm

gonna lunch vocal now here we go

pretty cool but I know I guess you why

they reject that one cut okay it's kind

of boring alright so we have the funny

piece I can understand why McDonald's

got rid this is because if each of us

McDonald's your teeth are gone look I -

I'm just kidding if you don't brush your

teeth sit down look like that so let's

give it a shot

O'Donnell stones to me cuz I'm the

winner so I really so fault is that I

guess you put on your teeth okay how's

it going boys - good girl - look sexy so

if you ever go on a date 100% your date

is going to go extremely well you have

this on hey big girl how you do and

there's also another one where you have

to tinkle

let's try it out here we go

absolutely we have the original party

yellow I can understand why but Donald

don't read at this one the bathrooms are

kind of dirty no point of Wendy's in the

bathroom so I was able to obtain one so

luckily I have a point

all right so really simple just get your

toilet and then put this little thing

right here so when you poop you can be

musically inclined like take a whole

poop so here we go take my shoes off and

turn it on right here and then start

playing what this was called BAM

Oh

hi all thank you for watching and

rejected toys from McDonald's you want

to know the 10 something toys or

whatever gadgets or whatnot comment down

below with your name until then I'll see

you next time let's give this video some

seven months you are like some food

later baby

For more infomation >> 10 REJECTED MCDONALDS TOYS! - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

KIDS REACT TO DOG REENACTS DISNEY, POKEMON, HARRY POTTER & MORE! (Doug the Pug) - Duration: 8:01.

- No! (giggling)

- Hello, dog Simba!

- This is cute.

- (children) Kids react to viral videos!

This episode: Doug the Pug!

♪ (mellow tune) ♪ (waves crashing against shore)

- (gasping) Moana!

- Moana! Oh, that's so cute!

- I love dogs.

- ♪ No one knows ♪ - (giggling) It's so funny!

A dog? Really?

- Oh. - ♪ No one knows ♪

- Aww, he's so cute!

- ♪ ...goes ♪

♪ If the wind... ♪ - What is this?

- Is he like-- is the dog famous?

- I think I'm following him on Instagram.

- ♪ One day I'll know ♪

- Maui!

- Maui as a dog now?

Oh my gosh! It's so funny.

- That was funny.

- He's so cute. I love pugs.

How can you not love pugs?

- Is there going to be more Disney characters as dogs?

- ♪ Tale as old as... ♪ - (amused) "Beauty and the Pug."

Awwwww!

- This one's cute.

- Oh my gosh!

It's Beauty and the Beast, but for pugs.

- ♪ Barely even friends ♪

- I used to dress my dog up in princess dresses.

- ♪ ...unexpectedly ♪

- (giggling)

- (slight chuckle) He's so cute.

- It's almost like he knows what to do.

- Who's idea was it?

- It must be so fun making these.

- This is so awesome.

Oh my gosh, I love it so much.

♪ (jazz music) ♪ - "Finding Dory."

- Oh, Dory.

- Why is the dog dressed up as Nemo?

- ♪ Somewhere... ♪

- He's so adorable!

- Oh my gosh.

- ♪ Somewhere... ♪ - (sighing) Look at that face.

- Oh, he's so cute.

It's just like a little puppy looking at all the fish.

- ♪ ...golden sands ♪

♪ And watches the ships... ♪

- Aww, it's Dory!

- (gasping) There she is. You found her.

- That was so cute.

Oh my gosh, I love this so much.

- It's funny, but also very random.

(Lion King, "Circle of Life") ♪

- No! (giggling)

- Hello, dog Simba!

- (giggling breathlessly) This is cute.

- Oh my gosh. He's on Pride Rock.

- Aww, it's so cute!

♪ (singing in Zulu) ♪

- He's being raised up like Simba.

- That was kind of funny.

- That was funny. I liked that one.

That was cute.

- ♪ Let it go ♪

- (chuckling) - ♪ Let it go ♪

- (singing along) ♪ Can't hold it back anymore ♪

(giggling)

- (singing along) ♪ Can't hold it back anymore ♪

What?!

- ♪ Let it go ♪ - This is actually so perfect.

- (giggling) He's just standing in the background, just... yep.

I'm just here.

- He turned a snowman into a pug.

A pug-man.

- It's so cute!

-That's like, hands down, my favorite.

- He's so cute. I love him.

I want him!

♪ (Harry Potter opening theme) ♪

- (gasping) Harry Potter!

- And just when I thought it couldn't get better,

there's Harry Potter.

- "You're a wizard, Harry."

- He's so cute with the little lightening bolt

and the little big glasses-- (stammering) dah!

- The glasses really just pull it all together for me.

- That was probably one of my favorites.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

- I'm still like, "What's going on?"

I don't get it.

- If you do not want that as your dog, you are crazy.

He is so adorable.

How do you not want to just cuddle and mwah him?

- ♪ Pokémon... ♪

- Pokémon!

- Whaaaat?

- (squealing) It's Pikachu!

- Oh my-- oh!

(gasping) Oh, he's so cute.

(cooing)

- Pikachu!

- ♪ Pokémon ♪ - "Pugémon." (laughing)

- "Pugémon."

Of course, why didn't I think of that?

- He just throws the Poké Ball at him?

- Oh, it got him! Ooh!

- (gasping) His tongue.

His tongue is the best part.

- Aww. I like Pikachu so much 'cause he's so cute!

♪ (ambient synthpop) ♪

- Oh my gosh!

- (gasping) "Stranger Pugs!"

♪ (ambient synthpop) ♪

- Eleven! Nooooo.

- (chuckling)

- Awwww.

- Oh, and Barb. Just Barb.

- He's a policeman!

- That was the cutest thing ever.

- Doug the Pug is the cutest thing alive.

- It doesn't get any better than this.

Like, I'm at a high point in my life right now.

- (FBE) So those were all videos featuring Doug the Pug.

- Who is Doug the Pug?

- (FBE) A pug who has risen to fame on the internet.

- Is it a YouTube channel? I'm gonna look it up.

- (FBE) So what do you think of Doug the Pug's videos?

- I like them all.

They were funny.

- They're SO cute.

- It's so adorable.

I would watch that all day.

- I'm speechless.

They're just so well put together.

It's amazing.

He's kind of oblivious to how funny it is.

It just makes it even more cute.

Like, he's just standing, looking around,

not really knowing what's going on, but it's so cute!

- (FBE) Well, Doug is currently one of the most famous animals on the internet,

with over 5 million likes on Facebook,

and over 2 million followers on Instagram.

- This dog is going places.

They're becoming sentient!

- Oh my!

It's like the biggest numbers in the world!

- (FBE) He also has an account on Twitter, Spotify, and YouTube.

- Wait, Spotify?

How does that work?

- (FBE) What do you think about the idea that a dog

could get this kind of popularity on the internet?

- That's really cool.

- It's kind of crazy, but, I mean, you just look at him

and you can see why.

It's Doug the Pug!

- He's amazing.

I'd be surprised if he didn't have that many followers

'cause he's just really funny and he's adorable

and he's a dog!

- It's just weird how a dog can have more likes than people.

- It's kind of entertaining and fun at the idea of how a dog,

a little small pug, can be so popular.

Humans are kind of the main focus in our own lives.

I'm excited at the idea of having famous animals.

- (FBE) So there's a lot of people online who say it's actually irresponsible

for Doug's owner to be dressing him up like this

and that maybe Doug doesn't like it.

So do you think it's okay for the owners

to do these types of things with their pets?

- Not all the time.

- I don't know! Maybe, maybe not.

'Cause you can't read a dog's mind.

- I think Doug should like it because it's really cute.

- As long as they're not abusing it, or hurting it in any way,

then I'm sure they're fine with it.

- If the dog is enjoying it, and if they're having a good time

and they're not struggling or in pain,

then I think you should do it.

But if they're in pain and they're uncomfortable,

then I don't think you should do it.

- He looks pretty happy.

I could just tell by looking at him that he looked like

he was having the time of his life.

- (FBE) So finally, if it was up to you,

what movie or TV show would you have Doug the Pug

do a version of next? - Doctor Who.

- Astro Boy.

- Alice in Wonderland.

- Rapunzel. (giggling)

I like Rapunzel with her long hair!

- Since they do a lot of Disney stuff, they should do Once Upon a Time.

If they sort of did the set the way they did the Stranger Things set,

I think it could be really cool.

- I would have Doug the Pug do Guardians of the Galaxy 2

'cause it's out and it's new and a lot of people like it,

and I just want to see pug as Baby Groot.

#IAmPug2017Movement.

(thumping table) Let's go!

- Thanks for watching another episode of Kids React.

- We have new shows almost every day, so subscribe!

- Thanks for watching, everyone. Goodbye.

- Hey, guys, I'm Dallen,

and I'm the producer that worked on this episode.

- And I'm Alyssa, the editor who worked on this episode.

- What do you want the kids to react to next?

Let us know down in the comments. - Bye!

- Bye, guys.

For more infomation >> KIDS REACT TO DOG REENACTS DISNEY, POKEMON, HARRY POTTER & MORE! (Doug the Pug) - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mobo Pro! | DOPE or NOPE? - Duration: 14:38.

Nein

Hello comrade Stalin

Hello fellow worker!

no , THOUGH I could put a GoPro on the Mobo Pro, bro!

Bro, you should totally put a GoPro on the Mobo Pro bro!

yo, yo

But, is the Mobo Pro slow?

No

FOR SURE :alternates voices:

*Matthias grunts loudly and oddly*

*intro plays*

Whats going on guys! I am matthias and welcome to another

Dope or NOPE

Today we´re

looking at the mobo pro, yo you got a mobo

Ugh

the Mobo Pro

I dont know why it

really really shakes Brayn up

(shakes me)

it shakes him up, i dont know why

but i love it

many of you guys might not know where that meme

started

ok. its- its-its a funny meme, just gone viral only on my channel

um hahaha, but so many comments and tweets i always get with Mobo Pro

i dont know why its just sounds weird, it just rymes

the company named their bike the Mobo Tritont Pro

its really weird and today were gonna find out if that Mobo pro is DOPE or NOPE yo.

for those of you that missed the video, it was in 10 Strange Toys R Us Products and we took a look at the Mobo Pro

i didnt buy it. i took a look at the Mobo Pro okay?

as you can see right here, let me play a little clip

"Mobo Triton Pro, Mobo Triton Pro! Oh you got the mobo pro? oh i got the Mobo Pro. how you like your mobo pro? i like it! oh you do? ya i got a Mobo..Pro!"

So that was the first time that i said that just spreed all of you guys to that the all over comment and shook brayn up!

and i appreciate it , 'cause i- thats my goal

in life is to shake brayn up

lets look in the comments of this video dude

*reads* "I DIED AT THE MOBO PART"

"oh you got the Mobo? yeah i got the Mobo..the Mobo Pro!"

"oh you got the Mobo? yeah i got the Mobo..the Mobo Pro! no i got the mobo! the mobo? the mobo pro! the- ma- *messes up reading*"

oh my god! they just went all crazy with this! " aww it doesnt go fast! the mobo? no the mobo pro" "im done now leave me alone" *laughs*

thats all they said.

now for those of you who arent familiar to the mobo pro, this is it!

its a three wheeled, adult tricycle. its a tricycle for adults alright! with a weird name. "Ultimate 3 wheeled cruiser" they dont call it a tricycle because thats too

childish, when we last looked at it was 429! now they lowered the price! so i was like " OH SWEET! I COULD SAVE LIKE 50 BUCKS!" lets watch the video again just to- just to get a refresh of course for those of you who havent seen this

this amazing little video!

distinguished writer comes the most

extraordinary English a mobo Triton pro

the ultimate three-wheeled cruiser and

it comes in both blue and orange it's

all meaning the pictures red what's up

with that am I going to try and buy a

red one and then only get a bluer orange

one I would be shocked nasty if that's

the case a rear caliper I got you a

husband I don't know why do this very

spirited mule system he was like you'd

like

I don't hate life at all to help 20-inch

in the front and 16 inches in the rear

so the front tires and Inc bigger harder

makes it more wonky looking it also

comes with a bright safety flag to

provide high visibility so that

motorists and pedestrians will notice

you zip on by oh gosh so it comes with a

safety flag so that people notice you

no offense mobile pro but I don't know

if I'm writing this thing I want to be

noticed

this is kind of the lazy man's bicycle

there's kind of like you get to sit back

not you know not really put a lot of

work into it it's when your parents are

like go exercise and you're like can I

still sit back and eat some a bag potato

chip increase your hand-eye coordination

arm and leg muscle strength and get

ready to roll with the okay increase

your hand-eye coordination how does it

have anything to do with hand-eye

coordination

what's the handle is that what they're

talking about the hand-eye coordination

I feel like that's not really hand-eye

coordination though okay well I also

noticed that they have it on Amazon look

at I mean look at all these people

having so much fun on this they make it

look like you're just like gonna have a

blast on the mobo Pro look at that guy

dude he's just loving life right now

with this high visibility flag there's a

different video wait what was that

he's just like this is serious business

now oh I got I got so excited I turn it

off oh man you did Fez oh look how bad

you settling we go freewheel without

chains oh because there's no gears

there's no gears whatsoever so you you

have to pedal super super fast

let's look up fast he's pedaling why do

they speed it up to make it look like he

was going into here pedaling even faster

that looks like way more work than it's

worth

oh come on she series right now

Oh what was it listen who's just like

before we buy this I want to go to my

Twitter right now okay

because I tweeted out something after I

found the mobile pro again it just

somehow surfaced in my Twitter sphere

and I tweeted out this this thing which

I thought was just a beautiful meme get

hit go mobo and I was like get hit guys

got two K likes 215 responses my dad

responded I think I would need a new hip

if I rode the mobo dad you got the

mobile no I got the mobile bro well 51

like is that the mobile or the mocha Pro

that the mobile knows what bro you got a

multi-year on mobile though I can't get

hit with just a mobo I need the mobile

Pro you know okay guys this is it it

sounds like you really really want me to

buy especially after that particular

video got over 2.6 million views we got

to do it guys this is it this is the

moment I want to do I think it's already

here come in I use a mobile pro delivery

guy gee mr. mobile pro mr. mobile Pro

dude your mobile promo Thank You mr.

mobile all right guys is it the mobo Pro

let's go bring this down to the

warehouse and build it

hmm team s my butt hey hey hey okay yeah

that's done I'm done

all right so here's what we're going to

do we're going to open this up and we're

going to attempt to build this all right

I'm very curious about which color I got

oh hey I got red hopefully like the

pictures it's got bling because I'm

gonna be honest with you I need flames

in my life dude

I need the place man the guy had two

planes the guy that was so excited about

life he also had an attractive woman

which may be why he's so excited but it

could also be because of the flames on

the mobile pro you don't know oh my gosh

this thing is going to take some work

this is the front wheel of the mobo Pro

and we got flames on it bro got flames

on the mobile pro bro look at those

sweet realistic flames you see that I

don't know about you but that's

realistic some assembly required just a

little bit of assembly mmm that's good

why did one come in a bag and the other

one didn't this wheels way more

important than this one bro got more

frame here I'm going to take me a day to

build Lobo Triton plate it doesn't say

mobile pro

oh my god dude damn look it says Pro

right there now see that it says Pro

right there I'm so happy that everyone's

going to know it's a mobile pro right my

head's not going to be blocking this or

anything you're going around on the

mobile pro you're riding around and you

see an enemy and you're stoked because

you're on the mobile pro because this is

a weapon yo smack them in the booty more

flame more flame this this looks like

it's an extra part we don't need this

just can you can you throw this away

Dave just throw it throw that away we

don't need that part trust me on that

that's extra okay so it only took around

30 to 40 minutes to build not bad I

thought I was going to take more but it

didn't however it did come with this

little package full of tools

all right that's that's fancy and your

special little thing that I got a

sticker because I'm going to do I'm

going to give away the sticker if this

video reaches a billion likes I will

give this away it's rare okay get it to

a billion lights and one of you

beautiful people will get a mobile post

sticker tada

look at that look at that beaut well

she's a beaut baby whoo comfy whoo huh

uh-oh I thought I was gonna be able to

go back with up ahh ahh alright so

here's what we going to do guys

we're going to get a couple crew mates

from high five studios whoo that's how

you turn it to see if we can do a little

a timed trial little challenge if we

will and see who's the best at it so I

got the mobo Pro out on the track yo and

we put a GoPro on the mobile pro so as

like notice like here like this the

tires feel a little iffy and it's really

awkward to steer so I'm gonna do my best

to just ride right now okay okay okay

okay so as you can see we've set up this

track all along here and this is going

to be the time track we're going to go

in and out and

and now and stuff like that and whoever

makes the best time when now one of the

things I notice is that this is fixed

gear so like I can only go so fast I'm

gonna go this way I'm going to do my

best to drift ready for this I'm gonna

go full-speed ood no that's a moto

program cool dude but that ability to

drift whoa that's beckon a foursome

bundage he's out all right Connor time

me okay guys okay yeah whoever makes it

there so I have to go through all these

things and then jet all the way back

okay okay

whoever makes it with the least time

wins okay three deal or I'll just go

yeah baby

no man this thing does not turn this the

thing does not turn right man

the thing does not turn right what wrong

way the front wheel is slipping crab

dude I thought I was going to destroy

this

oh I'm scraping the wall oh I got this

one for some reason all right now I got

to do is go straight back straight back

oh I got stuck on the wall dude wrong

way here we go full speed

both feet ahead when it drips at the end

with a drift okay whoo

okay Connor do you think you can beat

that

definitely three two one go oh please no

one to go anywhere and my big old booty

on is not helping either

what'd you get them all he's backing up

that's a good move alright man

where I thought he had left Holmes and I

do oh now he's speeding up bro I'm gonna

be my diet I want to be with that jelly

oh you made me buy 15 seconds dude and

it's six gnarly drips at the end on the

mobile probably to go from the mobile

phone bro up guys this is Kevin CLO

high-five Studios also he's on

googly-eyes click that right there

cool three two one go

what there's no way no way beautiful it

is mobile Pro is nuts

so okay what am i fighting is sliding

dude what I know I may not be the lawyer

this what is going on here

come on it's a fraction of a charm broke

local pro let me go what is well I'm not

pressing the Barnegat hat I'm gonna give

him a little booster no I didn't even

turn it off this is what turn for turn

parsley and some attention

am i working you're like drifting

there's a workout okay here we go here

we go

all this is weird here we go straight

back now pay back your time for the

minute 15

Oh Connor missed you by 30 seconds and

he beat me by 15 seconds see Connor is

the winner of this challenge quit

dancing Connor

quit quit dancing Babbitt is it doper

nope that's the question I would have to

say that this is a dope but I'm not the

deciding factor there's a pole right

there that you can vote right now if

this is a dope or nope I want to hear

when you gotta say see this bum now

right here that's the last doper nope

with a ten-foot tall giant flamingo

giant flamingo yo go click it I'll see

you over there

alright I'm gonna write up some mobile

probro see you later

Oh what son of a gun

For more infomation >> Mobo Pro! | DOPE or NOPE? - Duration: 14:38.

-------------------------------------------

4 Million Volt iPhone Stunner! | 10 Pointless Tech Gadgets! - Duration: 23:27.

Is it going to be really loud? I'm really scared now

(Music Starts)

Bryan:Ohh!

Not loud at all man like where is my water bottle

Matthias: That is so loud!!

Matthias and Bryan:AHHH!

(Intro Starts)

What's going on guys I am Matthias and Welcome to 10

Pointless Tech gadgets that may waste your money. Yes, that is right today

We're looking at 10 tech gadgets that will most likely waste your money

and I'm going to be the deciding factor if they do waste your money because I'm going to rate them wasteful, or

Tasteful!

Guys make sure you click that bell icon next to my channel name on desktop and mobile to get notified when I upload videos because

When I upload videos sometimes I left room beforehand also

You don't want to miss my videos because If you miss my videos you will be sad

And I don't want you to be sad. I want you to be happy. That's why I make videos

Oh!

Light Up

This is I hip dude this ain't just hip is I hip [its] [ee] hip color changing light bulb with remote

changing different hues at the click of a button

I used to have life like this that actually had a remote with it because here's the [thing] about these light bulbs

They're not high quality like how much did this one cost you? Bryan:Seven dollars. Matthias:okay?

So look I get to choose from all these different colors here

And I also get it to go Bright,Flash,Strobe,Fade this right here is

A hue light okay it turns on and there's more light and that also that also

Change its color [coloured] see check this out boom you can change colors adapt around it

But you'll notice go back to that one color you notice the lines on my face kind of like moving up and down

It's hard to detect because these things have a very fast active refresh rate, so when I unplug this always turn it off first kids

(Got Confused)

(Turned Off)

I don't know how to use a light bulb anymore

You're gonna probably notice a much heavier

Refresh rate if you don't I will be impressed with this bulb if you do see a really ugly refresh rate

So I kind of expect it with a cheap led bulbs

Why is it strobing all different colors stop dude brighten it up?

My word that is a dim. That is dim a

(Sings) F

Okay, so it does go darker, but it doesn't like that it so dim dude. Are you kidding me?

Let's do white. That's white. That's it says. That's white. That's supposed to be white

It's like literally by my head, and it's not even casting a shadow

Let's turn off

That is very very weak, but the refresh rate isn't bad

But that's probably because it's so weak.Let's see if it will strobe heads up. It's about to strobe.Are you kidding me?

Bryan:That's it.

Wow, dude. Wow, that's strobing fast man

(laughs)

Bryan:That's what they consider strobing. Matthias:What do I press it again to go faster?

That's it's strobing every one second every two seconds. Well that does look cool looks like a lightsaber dude

(Acting like a lightsaber). I don't like this. This is cheap. This is wasteful

Annoy-O-Tron

Prankster Pack!

(Voice gets deeper)Periodic beats and sounds make your friends crazy hunting for that annoying noise

ringtone Annoy-O-Tron

Unsettling spooky sound effects scared the crap out of your friends

So you hide these little things somewhere and people just cannot find out

Where the noise is coming from I use one so far in the office

And it's had me in stitches as my poor colleague slowly went mad searching for a small child laugh.

Yes, they're quiet, but if you hide it just right, it's a mental meltdown great fun at the office.Battery died too soon.

But while it lasted, it's been a blast my roommate thinks we had a rogue cat inside somewhere and a ghost in her room

No lie she's burned sage told her whole family and I swear

She's trying to find a priest.That's messed up dude! That's hard bruh! Add to cart!

(Slams)

Ohh!!

Annoy-O-Tron Prankster Pack.Pesky ringtones annoying noises and spooky sounds

(Open)

So I'm taking out all the tab here.Bryan: you choose or so we choose. What sound so I'm going to choose now

(Noises)

Those are all the noises that are in this so now you can select which noise.

That one right there would drive me crazy because you'd be like where is that it sounds real?

You know like the cat like come on like come on

I was doing cat in my room like dingdong like you'd have to have that exact sounding doorbell

This next one:

(Noises)

that one would be what does that sound like just sounds like going around.Someone likes:

(Dog Sound)

if it rotated through a bunch of ghastly noises

But like if I heard the same noise over and over and over I do like okay like after the third time I'd be like

Last one

Ringtone

Well, that's the old ringtone dude.

Oh! Little vibration dude.So if I go to vibration

That right there would get me for sure dude because I have like a ton of phone man if you just set this somewhere

I'd be like what phone is vibrating dude. Okay? I like this. I'm gonna keep these Gonna mess with Amanda. Don't tell her

Seek thermal XR imager for IOS.What so this thing supposedly?

Sees thermal imaging that's incredible. For those of you not familiar with thermal imaging it's looking at the world through temperature

so to speak with a detectable temperature range of negative 40

to 626 Degrees Fahrenheit,Tracking Wildlifes, spotting Predators, Focusable Lens allow YOU-SERS (laughs)

to Fine-Tune their thermal imagery (laughs)

So I was assuming since it was Two hundred fifty dollars

Bryan didn't buy it

Bryan:I did not buy that

AHHHH!!AHHH!!

Guys, do you want us to make a video with this thing?

It'd be funny to see this if it actually works like we can put like sheets up and have people hide behind them.Matthias:YEAH!!

To see if it would work.Matthias:Yeah!!

Let's do that!!

Also let's try to find some predators for real give this video like if you want to see that if this video gets enough likes

I will buy that and we'll make a video dedicated to finding how that thing works

But it's only dependent on it if you like it because of it this video doesn't get likes I know you aren't interested

Oh!! What??

Force push with a Jedi training Rod

I'm SHOOK. What is a Jedi training Rod?Bryan:You've never heard of it. You're obviously not a hardcore. No dude

I am a hardcore star wars fan, and I'm gonna be honest with you. I've never been like let me get my training Rod

Oh Jedi Force Levitator, okay?

They show Obi-Wan, and he doesn't have a force levitator was I don't remember that kid in Star wars at all

Oh, sweet do to force Rod. Oh that's very delicate.This is so delicate. It's just like it's tinsel

(Confused)

But it got stuck it got it got stuck on

I'm not reading the instructions intentionally because I want to see what's going on here.

Oh!

Bryan:What this is blowing air? Matthias: It's it's just it's creating static.

(Dramatic Music)

It's not blowing air. It's creating some type..Uh! keep sticking to my face dude.

Oh!Oh!

Did you see that thing?

Oh!Oh! It's shock me in the face like six times. (laughs)

Woah! No! Ouch!

Shock me! Dude it's attacking me. Sorry, but Jedi's have more control or the force!

Oh!! It shock me in the nose again. Aww! It shock me in the arm! Stop! Stop! Bryan:It comes after you. Matthias: Why are they comes after me bro!

Don't come after me. Aww!! Oh! jeez dude that really shocked me

(Instant Replay) Aww!! Oh!

This thing stinks dude literally, just generate static electricity so you get shocked and now I'm SHOOK!

Here dude you do it? I want you to get shock.

Aww!! (laughs)

You hear that. Stop! Don't! Stop!

You touch me you die. Bryan:You're really afraid of me right now.I hate static electricity dude!

(High five's really loud)

I don't like that. I resaid a wasteful

You're gonna Short-Circuit yourself. I'd be careful.

(Really scared)HUH!!

Did...

(Both)AWWW!!

(laughs)

That was crazy dude this tool right here. This little kids tool.

You can literally go walk up to someone's computer and just talk to them and just be like

Underhandedly pointing it at their like machine and just fry their machine

I barely even pointed it at my machine right here, and the whole thing's glitched out

(Slams)

Uhh!! Pro Buds

What is this two-in-one micro earpiece car charger driver series up to 1.5 hours of talk time?

So what this is..is you put that in your car? And this is specifically designed so that you can talk in your car, right?

Bryan: It's an earpiece. So it's just an earpiece, but it's designed for easy use with your car

Wow, that's supposed to fit in your ear.Here that looks painful. That does not look like it belongs in an ear.

Mean I guess oh, it's just not comfortable out

Ouchy! that is not comfortable so the contacts right there you see those two contacts right there boom and boom that's how it charges whoops

So you plug this into your car boom you got a charging earpiece, so when you get into your car?

Bryan:That why it's not comfortable gonna put the ear tip. Oh! gonna put that ear tip on. I wonder it hurts.

No,No that is an ear tip look see

You have to take this one off first. Bryan:Ohh!

some with a really small ear hole am I right so right now. We're entering pairing mode

It's kind of cool. See a little thing light up like that

That's kind of neat that took a while to put that new ear button

So now I got the fits for my ear. I got giant ears sweet.So you plug this in put that in there

I also have some so you don't waste a port on your car. You can actually also charge other USB stuff.

Here's the question does this actually work? So Bryan's going to call me right now. I'm gonna answer

Oh wait! I'm gonna try to answer right here. It says "You'll have an incoming call" and then it says that a phone number.Answered

Hello. Oh, man. That's quiet. Hold on let me turn up the volume. Oh!, that's some bad quality audio, okay?

I'm hanging up on you hold on

Did I hang up on you? Yes.

Uhh!! Okay, not very comfortable, but overall it works. Here's the issue though

Nowhere near allowed.Bryan:So if you in car. Yeah, this is designed to be in a car

So it just needs to be way louder all in all sadly. I'm gonna have to say it's wasteful

Make it louder, and then it's gonna be tasteful.Bada-bim Bada-Boom

Hexbug Battlebots Rival. Ohh.. Battlebots. I like the sound of that. What's a hex bug though

I think I tried a hex bug did I.Bryan: It's a spider. It was like a hex bug spider.

Whoo!

(Hex Bug Walks)

Okay, that's creepy

So these two little things are like battle bots

So we can battle it out right now. (Voice gets deeper)Wage war on your opponents and take no prisoners.

Now you can bring back action with you anywhere! After the battles over.

Easily rebuilt the defeated party for round two. If they're up for the challenge.That sounds like fun although they look

Inordinately tiny, so let's add to cart and find out! Bryan: Let's be careful. Electronics

That can't swim. Matthias: So look we got the two little remotes there

That is literally the size of my biggest finger on my hand Rivals head-to-head remote control. Why are they so small?

Those look kind of fun. I call this one

(Opens)

Oh my gosh!

There we go cut it yeah yeah, cut it oh yeah

Okay, so there's this guy, that's mine

Okay, so I believe mines on now.

(Robots Move) Oh!

There we go. Wow! Wow! These have a decent amount of control.

So how do you? Bryan: Ensure.. Matthias: Ahh!!!

That's cool. Okay, Bryan No! No! No! No! No! Relax! Relax! bro. He'd got like a saw blade dude! Bryan: Right here.

What's the bet?

Bryan: Post an Ugly face on your own Twitter?

Matthias: lunch...(laughs)

Go!!! Bryan: Uhh!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here! Oh!!

Why are you coming up against me, bro?

I'm protecting my... See. Oh jeez! The issue is you have to hit my back somehow. Yes! No!

Uhhh!!

Matthias:Yesss!!! Bryan:Nooo!!

You're dead! You have been defeated! Bryan: Noo!!!

Uhh!! Die! Yess!!! Bryan: Noo!!! Matthias: What? Is that suppose to come off? No that doesn't come off. Bryan: Is that suppose to come off?. No, I won I think.

Oh! More pieces in here just falling off.Matthias: Yes you get that last piece off of mine. I have one more piece right there.

Yours is not good.

KA-HIYAA! UHH-HIYA

Uhh!!

They just keep going. That's disappointing

So how do you ever know who wins? Matthias: That's what I'm saying so what I was assuming

Was going to happen is when all these pieces flew off it would stop. Bryan: Yeah! Matthias: Therefore your bot would be defeated

Slightly disappointing although they're very fun. I just wish it had that functionality you'd be like

No, you didn't get me so I would say I would say it's tasteful

I would say it's tasteful but for a man my age. I'd want something a little bit more intense.

Wolo Music Time Remote Controlled Electronic Musical Horn Plays..

La Cucaracha (laughs) and Mexican Hat Dance. So this what is the.. Oh!! There sweet! Yeah? There's a video. It didn't pop up.

(La Cucaracha Music)

This literally a sound. Matthias: It's literally a sound and there's the hat dance

(Mexican Hat's Dance Music)

So do you put this in your car? Bryan: Yes!

It's a gift for your car! Matthias: Simple to install into the engine compartment.

Connect one wire to ground and the other 12 volt music time is ready to play. See it

I don't have that in my car you do though. Sorry dude you gonna have to put that in your car dude.

mmm........ (laughs)

Add to Cart!

Music Time! (Speaks In Spanish) Toca dos canciones populares (It means"Play two popular songs")

(Opens)

Oh my word this is like legit.

So I might my assumption for this. This is for someone that really really really loves those Mexican songs and they want them

Perpetually on the car forever or food truck or food truck or a food truck.

Yeah! Yeah! Food truck because this looks legit right now dude. How are we going to use this? What do you got here?

What is this? What is that?

Hold these no don't let them touch

Don't let them touch if you see a little spark when I tested this other day.Is it going to be really loud?

I'm really scared now. You don't know you haven't tested it. I'm I don't know.

I don't think it's powered

Bryan:Ooh!

Bryan:That's so loud!

Matthias:That is so loud!!!

Matthias and Bryan:AHHH!

Oh my gosh, dude. (laughs)

Bryan: Ahhh!! No!!

Okay, so it works

That is for sure it definitely works. What are we going to do with this now Bryan? (laughs) I mean is this tech is this....

Of course there's wires. There's power, There's remotes, There's wireless technologies so.. I guess so,I guess so I say it's wasteful

Guard Dog Security iStun Cell Phone Gun Stun,Gun,Gun,Stun (Surprised) Four Million Volts

Are you kidding me right now? Oh, it's not an actual cell phone.

It's just a stunner that makes it look like a cell phone so that when someone's creeping up on you

You can look like your on your cellphone. Hahaha.. pazap! Your dead kid!

I don't know why your stunning a kid, but don't stun kids

Okay!

Stun Gun built to resemble the world's most famous smartphone built-in LED flashlight. Mmm.. There you go. Safety switch to prevent accidental

Discharge. Oh gosh!! Could you imagine put that in your pocket like "Oh, mama?"

(Narrator Talks) Wow! They're straight up trying to sell like an Apple iPhone.

"an Elegant case"

You hear that music dude. This is like Old School Apple Style.

Trying like to get you all mood about a piece of like glass and metal. My life's different now.

I'd be more impressed. If it was an actual phone. Bryan: Or is it? Matthias: Well let's find out! Add to Cart!!

(laughs quietly)

World's first most smartphone looking stun gun like they accomplished a lot by putting a sticker on it

I mean, who's just going to fool though? That's that's my question.

We got like all the.. the little case here because

You know you carry your cell phone in a case on your belt. They even had the liberty of putting a screen protector on it.

No!!

Yeah! Bryan: Well now that looks real. That's a sharp looking screen. Matthias: Oh my gosh!

The back too it looks like an iPhone

Look they even put a screen protector on the back. Look that's supposed to resemble a camera. Bryan: That was the led light

Oh, that's the led light. Nevermind.

Oh that's funny dude. Okay so how does it work? I'm like legit a little scared right now because I don't know how it works.

AHHH!!!

SSTO.....

(Instant Replay) AHHH!!! SSTO.....

Oh!Oh!

I figured it out. Ready?

(Zapps)

OH!

Jeez!! That is so loud. I'm gonna show it to you again. Ready?

(Zapps)

Oh my gosh! That is so loud! Alright. No! (laughs)

Why did you pointed at me!

Wait, do it to the box to see if it burns the body. Matthias: To see if it burns the box. Yeah, this is great

Don't do this at Home kids! Bryan and I are trained it idiots.

(Zapps)

Oh jeez! dude!

(Zapps)

Now it's just shocking it.

It didn't actually do anything to the box. Bryan: Dude I'd really thank you

What if you conducted it to your... (laughs) Matthias: Conducted it through cardboard Bryan! Bryan: You know what's in that? What if.. Matthias: CARDBOARD!!

(Zapps)

That actually hurts the ears look at that. Look at that up close.

(Zapps)

Woohh!! Luckily all you'll perpetually have a hundred percent battery and it'll always be

9:41 I'd say as far as Stun Guns go. tasteful!

This is super clever. You get the idea right! You got a cell phone someone approaching you and you're like

(Girl Impression)I'm gonna call the police if you hit me!

*Bazzap* You dead kid!

Why is it always kids?

*Bazzap* You dead!

(Zapps)

Before we see that next product make sure you subscribe here

So you see upcoming videos by clicking that big old red button that looks a lot like this below this video

Hit it! Don't quit it! and Let's continue it!

Next item! Bryan: Don't look,don't look!,don't look!

Now this item use to be very popular back in the day. Matthias: It used to be popular this exact item. Bryan: Yes!

It was in every single car. Remember now this exact thing, but what this item can play.

(Slams)

Cassette. Now see now Bryan you're just wasting my money. External microphone and blank cassette tape included

What the heck are you serious?

Why?

How many of you guys in the comments know what this is like let's be real or use one or have ever used one or

Even care let's be real do you even care with this? Oh my gosh! It's enormous. Why?

Do you need the instructions on how to use this? Matthias: I don't need the instructions on how to use a cassette, bro

When I was growing up these were just going out of style.

It does have actually a spot for D batteries

Literally Ds. This kids is called a tape cassette

There's a little film in there that you can digitally record on to quite interesting and it's all in its glory

So that we what we do here is we open it. Where's the open?

The manual?

I might need the manual.

Oh! I am doing the wrong way! Whoopsie-daisy!

It's been a while,

There you go. I did it!! Bryan: Yay!! Literally I tried every other option (laughs)

Good, it's rewound so now plug in the microphone look at this thing dude!

I am now,,,

Recording onto my new cassette player

I'm so excited to have a cassette player because I am going to record all of my musings thoughts and

and Intimacy's just keep them to myself.

So now let's rewind

And now we play

It's so quiet. I can't even hear it. Let's try again. Just recording with this microphone. This is a test testing testing one two three

This thing's sucks dude. You're kidding me right now?

AHHH!!!!

This thing's crap alright. I just found a tape way back when I used to use cassette tapes

I want to.. I want to play it for you

Yes or no? It's I Matthias. Diary Journal Number Seventy Thirty Hundred and Fifty Eight.

Today, I saw a woman. This time.

She was beautiful.. Mom get out!!!! Ohh! Yeah, wow I remember that last part dude wasteful. Let's take the piece of crap. (Drops the Cassette)

Ohhhh!!!

Didn't I have something like this before? Bryan: It was a basketball game.

It was a basketball game, and I was like destroying it up at dude

Yay!!

So this is like a mini arcade

Couldn't you just give me the big one dude? All you have to give me the small tiny ones to play modes arcade style

Joystick Authentic Arcade sounds Monochrome, LCD Background

(Opens)

Let's see what this is about. On! Oh!! I've never been good at Pac-man. I never really cared about Pac-Man. (Bryan got shock) Start!

I'm going up. I'm doing it all. I'm that black dot

And I'm just going around and eating all the good things

Okay, I'm not so bad at Pac-man bro. Whoops. I'm not so bad these guys stink bro.

Ohh! That guy almost got me, but he didn't. Haha!

Ohh!! He's chasing me now. Nope he's not

Wow this is...

This is what I'm sorry to hear what you just said?

HAHA!!

How many chances do I have before I like croak because I think I'm about to pass this level come on, bro

Let me add it.

OHH!!!

Literally one left. OHH!!

Screw this thing dude. I don't like it. How much was this 15 that's not bad high score a thousand sixty

I bet no one has ever beaten that ever in the history of mankind

My top scores the best top score am I right you see that thing right there in the thumbnail..

It's not what you think it is... actually it may be it maybe what you think it is. It is a back massager. (laughs)

But it actually worked quite. Well, so go over there click it have some fun with me

I didn't sound good either all right .High Five!

For more infomation >> 4 Million Volt iPhone Stunner! | 10 Pointless Tech Gadgets! - Duration: 23:27.

-------------------------------------------

3 Of The Most Annoying Alarm Clocks In The World! - Duration: 14:36.

oooooo jeez

that was going oh it's still spinning like a top

alright

chil bro

whats going on guys i am matthias

wait let me show you my necklace show you what's up welcome to

three of the most annoying alarm clocks

in the world Brian found what he thought

was the most annoying alarm clock and

I'm going to tell you whether I will be

able to ignore them or they're going to

get me out the door ignore or out the

door so ignore is bad because you don't

want to be able to ignore your alarm

clock or snooze your alarm clock but if

it gets you out the door that's a good

rating so the more annoying this clock

is the better the rating I'm going to

give it also it can't suck it's got

it's got to actually work you know Todd

there's a work you get ignored yeah all

right guys make sure you click that Bell

icon next to my channel name on desktop

and mobile to get notified of future

uploads because we're uploading more

often now you don't want to miss them

you want youtube to be like oh matthias is

uploading too much we're not going to

show his viewers any of his videos avoid

that click the bell icon

time xt-1 50-60 wake up shake and wake

alarm wake up shake and wake,why not wake

up shake up I don't like that title way

better shake up to wake up let me just

be your marketing manager right now dude

because you need to work on your slogans

right guys?

colorful huh it's a big company too and

you would think there's better marketing

it is how do you know time Oh time acts

I read that already didn't I call it for

a colourful alarm clock with cool vibrating action

I've never been like thats vibrating oh

that's cool look at that vibrating

action right there dude

oh yeah look how that thing vibrates

into action on that vibration wake up to

seven different wacky phrases that will

laugh you right out of bed oh that's

rough do when you wake up I don't I'm

not in the mood to make joke someone

just sitting at the foot of your bed hey

hey what do you caught chicken that cant

cross the road what yeah that's that's

how that joke get goes but I'd be like

shut up dude although that's good this

is good so more annoying the better

adjustable alarm volume that's bad

because you you want it on high always

because if you turn it down you're going

to get a Seinfeld situation where the

volume knob man it didn't wake up the

dude so he couldn't go on the race

Seinfeld fans click like button am i

right? I guess I don't understand the

wacky Shake and wake alarm clock is

unique and colorful alarm 'clock I'm

assuming that you shake it right? oh my

gosh no they got the history of Timex

right here who cares what do you start

when did it start before I buy this

alarm clock what's the history of the

company let's just Add to Cart and test

it out I'm doing this because Brian

slams things on the table are you

better

oh oh there is a snooze button though

you have to put up like this so people

can see it

you know display the product I want you

to hear it oh no oh stop it ignore it

don't listen

aaahhh!!

gosh dang the clock won't go up already

I haven't even used this clock clearly

it's not going to be and ignore it you

can't even turn it off right now and

he's fully awake look he is vibrating

all over the place I don't know I

triggered something seven what yeah you

banged it against the table and it went

bonkers

who would have thought wacky shake n

wake alarm clock wake to seven comical

wacky wake up phrasing the clock you

can't ignore with cool vibrating action

Oh such cool vibrating actions whoa wake up dude

it it's on demo

oh it's on demo okay so here's what here

we go to demo mode wait I want to see if

you think these light up right? changing

Russia when I get on with it

Sun should have a TV show come on come

on come on the whole time oh he's like

Shakin bro which was smile I smile like a

toothbrush,use it often to keep your teeth shiny clean and dont forget to be mean

very important

and then I assume you have to click it

so I want to actually set the alarm here

I'm going to set it for 4:23 and then

it's going to go off literally in one

minute this puppy's about to go off so

alarm on there we go

I had to turn the alarm on that was a

tiny little switch there right it's easy

to forget that amidst that here's the

issue am I just going to be able to

press snooze there shouldn't be a snooze

on an alarm clock I mean like on an

extreme alarm clock here we go

what 424 Oh PM! I didn't see the PM yeah

are you going to make it? are you to beat the

clock?

Oh 4:25 alarm set there I beat it okay so

now even though it says okay I want to

see if it just stops he just repeated

the same thing ,is that it? so maybe the

next morning he'll do something else? or

it'll do something else? same thing it's

so annoying uh okay so I snoozed it how

long does the snooze last? nine minutes 9

min why 9 that's the issue with this

you're going to you're going to

accidentally because it feels like all

these other balls are going to actually

accidentally hit the snooze so this one

way too easy

do you know how you shake it up no you

just push that that's it I turned it off

oh that's boring

this one's in ignore it guys so close

dude so close

Clocky alarm clock on wheels

rasbberry when alarm sounds clocky leaps

from your nightstand and runs away

option to snooze once or set Clocky to

run for right when the alarm sounds

flashing back light okay so here's the

idea of this clock you put it on your

nightstand and then it's gonna start

going off and drive away off of your night

stand so even if it's super easy to just

turn off one of those buttons you have

to go get it out of your bed if you're a

clever like me,HAHAHAHAHA!

here's what I would do I would steer it

towards my bed so that it would

literally run onto my bed and then just

be like bop oh thats not the point why are you

going to do that? I would. why would you

do that to defeat the system you're

buying this to get out of bed what hell together that's a

why would you point it towards you

you're just... of course it's going to fail

you do that with any clock now you can't

I'm shook that you would do that. if the

whole purpose of an alarm is to help you

get out of bed then why is there a snooze

you see what I'm saying ?already they

built in a failure mechanism to make you

fail why WHY?!

Wow broke first week that's not good not

for me but might be for you terrible

waste of money and hope don't waste your

money ooh yikes

also sturdy this person says it's sturdy

this person says colors wrong Oh boohoo

with an alarm clock Add to Cart let's

test this okay here we go

clocky alarm clock on wheels someone

put this sticker on like really like

really sideways Oh though alarm clocks

already on why would they need this

sticker on top of it seven o'clock guys

I'm just going to get that tattooed on

my myface why is it 7 because 7 is party

time that is a pick-up line try it guys

guaranteed to work never this is boxing

pick that one country that you hate

you're talking about quirky yeah yeah

these wheels are loose dude I don't know

if it matters? it seems like no matter

what it will stay in this direction so I

want to see I'm going to be real with

you guys right now this product looks

like it was open it's dirty it looks

like looks like it was returned

definitely has wear and dust and also

when I opened it up it was it was on so

you see that? I see there's a big old

snooze button right on top it still

proactively gets you out of bed

if it rolls off the table off the

counter that's the wheels button so if I

click that that means it will roll away

when that hits 1:28 this thing should

just straight up roll off the desk

there's this little sentence we keep

going it's supposed to keep going here

we go I'm waiting I'm waiting so let's

pretend I'm sitting here or I'm not

sitting here but I'm laying down I'm

like sleeping and I'm like oh that's

interesting that would be ...that would be

be annoying as heck so here's what it's

doing doesn't seem like it oh see oh no

going over the keyboard okay yeah you'd

have to grab it and then press the

snooze button snooze button isn't working

dude! how do you turn it off? oh my gosh thats so

loud! in the front just oh my gosh dude

so snooze didn't work so I don't know if

that's a defect or a feature how I'm

gonna say it's a feature that thing

rolled off and then just started rolling

around and it was loud it goes back

so it won't get stuck in the corner

it was going back and forth yeah won't

get stuck in a corner it was definitely

hard to grab these things kept moving so

when I was pressing the snooze it was

like jumping out of my hand that's an

out the door oh good job guys good job!!

Northwest flying alarm clock ,flying what

I'm gathering is that the minute the

alarm goes off this piece right here

flies off the top okay maybe you're

thinking... not that annoying?? says alarm

sounds like airplane taking off

propeller flies that random heights

here's what's interesting if it just

flies off and it hits you maybe you

didn't wake you up you'll be like that's

annoying and then you'll go back to

sleep but if it flies away and you have

to go get it and then bring it back to

turn off the alarm then this is a good

idea but if it doesn't do that I don't

know my husband that's how I would have

designed it the reviews are

disappointing serve the purpose of an

alarm clock well there you go

what did the bird say is it flew over

Amazon cheap teeth hahahahaha meh one

star one star I really hope this works

at least so we can test it guys

Add to Cart now face off with those

reviews yes I am NOT going to slam it oh

yeah cheap-cheap-cheap I thought you

meant like slam it like no that's trash

dawg okay so we've got a bunch of

batteries batteries came in like a

nondescript package I'm going to be very

delicate with this because I don't want

this to break before you can get it

that's so frustrating though that like a

company make a product that just so I

just pulled the battery tag out so it's

going to it's going to be armed as you

can see right there it's so frustrating

that a company would make a product that

just doesn't last

like why? what's... what's the purpose ?so

you can get an initial sale and then

just botch that person ever buying and

another one of your products ever again?

test ooh there's a test button oh

there's like a little button that if you

I think there's a little rod in there

that if you depress it it will test

stop oh jeez!! that was going oh its still

spinning like a top alright chill bruh

then you have to like figure out and put

it back in there and then when you

depress it that turns on I assume

signifying that you've disarmed the

alarm clock so we want to turn the alarm

on the alarm is set to 12:02 and I

believe the alarm is on so in just under

a minute this should go off so I am gonna pretend

I'm over here, I'm sleeping oh oh

that's loud I don't want to touch it I

can if I want but it's gonna hurt so I gotta

just wait oh oh jeez! oh yeah right there

I mean that's my fault what it kind of

it hit the camera I even moved it out of

the way the camera look at that dude

just straight up just wait that dude

nothing was going fast I want you to try

to do this okay this time, find it? yeah

find it and put it back in see how fast

you could do it although the annoying

thing is it doesn't shoot it off

immediately so Brian is sleeping

woah!!aaaaaahhhh!!!

oh,cause it was too wobbly ah you can't you definitely

especially after it breaks you can't grab

it oh it's not going near as high

literally broke on the first one I

understandable I kind of broke it it's

not going nearly higher now you're bad

it goes off it flies away you go get it

and put it back in there yeah you're

right by your bed again you go back to

sleep

there should be a two piece item yeah

okay what the where the receiver is in

the bathroom we're in the bathroom and

then you gotta go put it in then when

you go to bed you have to remember to

bring it back and set your alarm the

opposite oh it's the opposite so then

the alarm clock is your bathroom goes

off and you bring it back to your bed

but then you fall asleep again aaahhh!! I'm not

going to endorse this product because a

lot of people say that it broke as long

as it's working I say stand out the door

Brian disagrees there's a poll right

there vote for yourself right there

using that poll you want to try it on

your own all of these alarm clocks are down

in the description below if you buy them

helps out the channel so check that out

see that thumbnail right there with the

ring

yeah that's an electrifying ring that

will that peoples face off!!

I'm not even joking dude go check it out

I'll see you over there high-five!!

MUSHFAM ROCKSTAR did some editing to the subtites here...check him out on google plus..nd he is Mushaffiul alam on twitter and on facebook...BYE!!

For more infomation >> 3 Of The Most Annoying Alarm Clocks In The World! - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep vs. Jeep - Dirt Every Day Extra - Duration: 10:39.

Dirt Every Day Extra go live every

weekday on Motor Trend On Demand and you

can see them all with a free 30-day

trial at Motor Trend On Demand.com here's

an example of an episode you missed last

week

this Dirt Every Day Extra Tube Sock or

the Ultimate Summer Camp Jeep I'm really

lucky I like got to have both of my

favorite jeeps out in Moab I brought the

Ultimate Summer Camp Jeep out I've had it

at home for a while I haven't actually

wield this thing since last year

Ultimate Adventure and Tube Socks was

out in Columbus Indiana at the Cummins

headquarters where they were fine-tuning

that crate engine that crate R2.8

liter engine that they're going to be

offering soon so what's the difference

between these vehicles what would you

rather have for wheeling in Moab start

with a Summer Camp Jeep under the hood GM

performance parts LSA engine 550

horsepower feeds a 4L80 transmission

from Gearstar Magnum 205 transfer case

from Off Road Design and then it runs

down to a pair of Spydertrax axles

the rear end is a spool the front has a

GearWorks locker giant 10-inch high

pinion ring and pinion Spydertrax

axles 300 M axle shafts big Burley race

parts disc brakes all around and then a

bunch of Fox Shox coil overs up front

coil overs and bypasses in the rear

trailing arm and it's a custom aluminum

body on a custom Jeep Wrangler chassis

that's been stretched and tweaked the

body is not a normal flat fender body

it's longer in the door longer behind

the door it's actually a 3b cowl so it's

taller here and then we brought the

fenders up the hood fenders tub are all

aluminum the windshield grill and

tailgate are all steel the so mostly

this vehicle is built from scratch Jeep

this I'm calling it a 47 CJ2a but it's

a conglomeration of a lot of different

parts that make up this vehicle people

love the beard seat or the PRP seats

with the plaid on them custom roll cage

the whole thing was built at Cynergy

manufacturing back two years ago for

ultimate adventure so this Jeep has been

around it's fun to drive it has lots of

horsepower squeaks the tires and it's an

automatic now this Jeep on the other

hand completely different ballgame

I built this Jeep originally to

2014 to come to Moab it had a 2.5 liter

gas engine an AX5 transmission a

5-speed manual so this is a manual this

is an automatic this is a little

four-cylinder this is a big V8 behind

that it had the 4:1 gear set in the

stock transfer case and then we built

some burly axles or Currie axles with a

RBS at front of Dana 44 the rear is the

rock jock 60 both of them are high

pinion axles keep the drivetrain up to

keep the drive lines out of the rocks so

both of them have high opinions that

Jeep has more of a race axle this is

more of a trail axle you can run these

in racing but spider tracks and like the

fabricated housings are what a lot of

guys run curry's high opinion on 60's

70's and the bigger stuff is what guys

are running in racing the 44 is not

really what most guys are running in

racing but a great trail axle this is

run in 538 that has I believe 543 s this

has a ARB air lockers so it's selectable

gears that is full time gears and the

rear end on that is full time spooled so

every time you drive it around Moab you

take a turn it chirps the tires people

think you're peeling out but it's

actually that's just the nature of the

beast under the hood in this thing is

that Cummins r28 turbo diesel this is

the one that we drove underwater and

then actually we swapped in another one

because they want to do a lot of

different testing so this is the second

engine that's been in tube sock well

it's the third engine if you count the

two five gas the two eight we drove

underwater

now this two eight and then this two

eight went back to comment and they

change the front accessory drive they're

just doing using this Jeep for R&D 166

horse 267 foot-pounds of torque it now

has the NV 3500 transmission still a

manual 5-speed and behind that the Atlas

transfer case the this Jeep is a much

different to drive the now and that one

has brute power it's fast but it also

gets hot and like your feet are warm it

just puts a lot of heat into the engine

bay in the and the cockpit this thing

runs cool all the time you're not

getting sweltering hot in it it's easy

to drive down the road

is running bias-ply maxes 37 that is

running BFG tires kind of a race tire

both of these tires I've noticed that

you'd park it overnight they get a flat

spot you drive it down the road and it

kind of goes away that's the nature of

the beast with a bias ply it's kind of

unusual on this race tire but I've heard

that before on the BF Goodrich race

tires

neither of these tire is a tire that I

would recommend for like long commuting

but four-wheel and rock Ron both of

these have been really good I think the

trip adores with their sticky compound

is probably a little bit better this is

more of a desert tire this is more of a

rock crawling tire but I know BFG has

some great rock crawling tires and I

know that max has had some great street

tires so it's kind of null and void I'm

just I wanted to try something different

I'd had those tires for a while they're

kind of out of date like BFG now has a

newer race tire that so they don't even

use that tread design anymore but I had

those and I wanted to bring on the Moab

and see how they would do both jeeps

have a full cage

both jeeps were built only for two

people that Jeep has enough room in the

back for a full size spare and a

full-size fridge freezer it's got an

angle in it right now but it could also

fit in Arabi fridge freezer this Jeep

the spare is you notice it's up at an

angle

there's no backseat in either of these

the cage has this kind of fastback

design so that you're only have enough

safety in here for two people this is

running some Mastercraft seats in it it

used to have best tops when I drove it

underwater those seats actually lifted

you up a little bit too much they were

kind of a early CJ low back seat so we

put these master crafts in it the best

tops will probably end up in one of my

CJ 5s or flat fenders at home these

master crafts sit a little bit lower and

keep you down underneath the roll cage

as you're kind of going off-road what

else do we do the rear bumper was a

poison spider Kustoms bumper when I was

in Hawaii and I was rock crawling and

mud mud climbing I'd slid backwards and

hit a tree really hard and I bent that

bumper so I just put a new bumper on

from swagg off-road the guys at axis

industries build us a skid plate for

underneath that oil pan you remember

when we took it rock crawl

and compared it to the two gas Jeeps we

smash the oil pan on the 2:8 because

it's a polymer style now we have a beefy

skid plate underneath that what else

have we done to it the headlights the

off-road lights are still a quarter full

of water from when we drove it under

water it really needs some better

off-road lights the headlights are kind

of just they're kind of dull also so

both off-road lights and headlights on

both of these jeeps could be well at

least on tube sock could be upgraded

summer camp Jeep has some JW speaker

headlights and they're pretty good off

road and on-road both of them are fun

jeeps to ride to drive this one doesn't

have any turn signals you just have the

signal when you're driving this one

everything is still original turn

signals work the heater works on this

that one doesn't even have a heater but

it has plenty of heat when you're just

kind of for wheeling and getting some

heat out of the engine and transmission

overall two very different Jeeps this

one has a little bit shorter wheelbase

you definitely notice that on some of

the steeper climbs out here in Moab that

one has plenty of horsepower driving

with the automatic it's a it's smooth

and easy the stick shift is a little bit

more difficult if people don't know how

to drive stick shift but I have had a

good time driving both of them I know a

lot of guys in town the Cummins guys

have had a lot of different people

driving tube sock to kind of give them

the person impressions of what the

comment is like and so I think a lot of

people have been enjoying tube sock out

here in Moab this year I've had a blast

having two jeeps I think next year I'm

just going to try and bring one because

it's a lot of work to have two vehicles

and keep them both running the steering

box on tube sock is leaking something is

leaking from either the transmission or

transfer case on the summer camp Jeep

maybe it's just a loose line or it's

ripping out of the vents but that's the

way it is you take your vehicles out and

you play with them and you beat them up

and things start leaking or getting

scraped the axles and everything I'll

probably have to go underneath the

bottom of these things and see if we've

knocked anything loose but for the most

part they're just kind of wheeling right

along I can tell that the joints all the

suspension joints on summer camp Jeep

are getting a little bit loose and

either need lubricated or read

built so that's something we'll have to

look into next as far as tube sock

what's next for tube sock as much as I

like these tires I'm going to put some

all terrains on it and we're going to

drive it back to California and see how

it does on long highway driving what

type of mileage we're really getting

most of the all the gauges on this work

and so we can do mileage testing and

really see how it does and I'm actually

going to toe summer camp Jeep back it's

fun Jeep to drive on the highway but I

brought my big RAM and my tow rig to tow

my trailer to tow that back but overall

this Jeep is ready to drive probably in

two days we're going to put different

tires on my buddy Tony is going to hop

in this and drive it I'm going to drive

the tow rig with summer camp on it and

we're going to be headed home from Moab

boo

we hate leaving Moab but it's been an

awesome week we've have two jeeps here

we've had a lot of fun wheeling with all

our friends we did some night wheeling

we went we on with all the lady drivers

we met a bunch of cool guys from Jeep

and all their concept vehicles and it's

been an awesome time out here in Moab

Easter Jeep Safari

we can't wait to come back for next year

we hope all of you viewers will be here

too soon don't plan on seeing both of

these jeeps here I don't know what I'm

bringing next year maybe we'll have a

whole new project maybe it will stretch

tubes or maybe we'll cut tube sock and

summer camp Jeep in half and weld them

back-to-back we're probably not doing it

thanks for watching that's been dirt

every day extra from Moab Utah if you

need more dirt every day extra go sign

up for a 30 day free trial right now

For more infomation >> Jeep vs. Jeep - Dirt Every Day Extra - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

TEASER! 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country: The Wagon Is Back - With an Off-Road Twist! - Ignition Ep. 174 - Duration: 0:30.

watch the latest episode of Ignition

right now on Motor Trend On Demand

For more infomation >> TEASER! 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country: The Wagon Is Back - With an Off-Road Twist! - Ignition Ep. 174 - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

TEASER! Ultimate Road Trip Build: Bare Frame to Driver in 2 Days! - Hot Rod Garage Ep. 52 - Duration: 0:31.

In this episode of Hot Rod Garage

we slapped the Lemonster back together and take it out on the streets

there we go

this episode of Hot Rod Garage is live

right now on Motor Trend On Demand

For more infomation >> TEASER! Ultimate Road Trip Build: Bare Frame to Driver in 2 Days! - Hot Rod Garage Ep. 52 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ball's in Boston's court in the 2017 Draft and Danny Ainge can't miss - Duration: 2:21.

Celtics have the chance of adding a lot more than just the No1 pick on June 22

Owning the No1 pick in the draft comes with a certain amount of pressure; namely that you're expected to recruit a franchise-altering superstar. But for every LeBron James or Tim Duncan, there's a Kwame Brown or Anthony Bennett.

Having earned the right to pick first on June 22, however, the Boston Celtics are in a position where they almost can't go wrong.

Firstly, consensus opinion deems this the strongest draft class since 2003, when James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade made up four

of the first five picks. The fifth was the spectacular bust by the Detroit Pistons of choosing Darko Milicic at No2, ahead of some modern day greats.

But given they can set the agenda, how the 2017 draft pans out with Boston will be fascinating as they choose from a guard-heavy class with a roster already possessing three excellent players in that position in Isaiah Thomas,

Marcus Smart and Avery Bradley, so the need to find 'a superstar' isn't as great. Unlike the team picking at No2, the LA Lakers, and it's very clear who they want: Lonzo Ball.

The 19-year-old is a California native and UCLA alumni who has made his feelings clear that if it comes to the crunch, Los Angeles is where he wants to play.

Father LaVar has, predictability, gone further, declaring: "That's all we're working out for is the Lakers. Just the Lakers. There's nobody else that we need to work out for."

Celtics head coach Brad Stevens and GM Danny Ainge have carefully honed a genuine collective at TD Garden. Thomas is 'the star' but that's largely

been through accident, rather than design. They are a team in the purest sense, hence why role players like Kelly Olynyk are able to make series-defining contributions.

A player like Ball, as wonderful as a talent as he is, bring potential headaches for an organisation with all that surrounds him: namely, LaVar who never mind already

saying his son only really wants to play in LA, will make his feelings known very publicly if his boy isn't earning superstar minutes straight away.

Boston pass on Ball, and take either forwards Jayson Tatum (right) or Josh Jackson; the type of players they definitely need. Or they go for the 'best prospect' in Markelle Fultz as back-up to Thomas,

allowing him to learn from IT and provide insurance should his expected max contract prove too much of a financial hit

Or, they take Ball, recognising he's a generational talent and a long-term franchise cornerstone, all the time bracing themselves for Lavar.

Or, they decide to play the Lakers by leaning towards Ball but prompting Magic Johnson to get on the phone and offer to trade up in the draft.

he Lakers clearly really, really want Ball and the feeling is mutual. It's a situation that is likely to blind Johnson, by no means experienced at the negotiating table in the NBA, into offering a significant amount just to get the deal over the line.

D'Angelo Russell will almost certainly be prepped, as Ball's best attributes clash with the 2015 No2 selection, while there could be more picks and maybe even a Julius Randle or Jordan Clarkson.

Russell doesn't exactly add that much to Boston either, but who's to say a trade with Chicago – in dire need of a franchise point guard – couldn't be reached for All-Star shooting guard Jimmy Butler?

For more infomation >> Ball's in Boston's court in the 2017 Draft and Danny Ainge can't miss - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with BAD BABY CRY - Best Learn Colours for Kids, Finger Family Song - Duration: 2:08.

Colors for Children to Learn with BAD BABY CRY - Best Learn Colours for Kids, Finger Family Song

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with BAD BABY CRY - Best Learn Colours for Kids, Finger Family Song - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

869 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 1 Book 73 - Incarnate Christ (God Becomes Man) - 1 - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> 869 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 1 Book 73 - Incarnate Christ (God Becomes Man) - 1 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to get rid of the 'Champion.' Predicting Legion's ending and the future of WoW. - Duration: 13:41.

Every character made in the World of Warcraft has had a humble beginning, unless you've

only played on a boosted toon, maybe.

WoW isn't what I'd call an entirely open MMORPG, as in you can forge your own story

and narrative as a player.

The story of Warcraft is one that we players become a part of, but we don't really define

it ourselves; Blizzard writes us in somewhere.

WoW has what I call a world story, a greater story that shapes the direction of the game.

Player characters just experience whatever parts of the narrative that are of interest.

The stories that you and I share as players are just that, stories of players.

This is where we talk about a wipe or a clutch victory.

Or a time we were ganked by a rogue and got our revenge.

Or hella drama between members that broke or bolstered your guild.

I wanted to carefully separate the world story as defined by Blizzard from the stories that

are organically made by us players.

Hey it's Soul, and this is the Word of Warcraft.

Today I want to talk specifically about the story of WoW and the so-called champions that

we players control.

Where's the story at this point?

Where is it going?

And if it's going where many fans think it's going, is it the best approach?

Now I want to strongly encourage viewers to keep an open mind on today's thoughts and

opinions, because that's all they are.

These are probably unpopular opinions that I strongly feel deserve a little bit more

attention for the sake of discussion, not persuasion.

At worst I'd like people to come away from this piece with the conclusion that even if

they don't agree with me at all, that they at least understand where I'm coming from

as an observer of the story of WoW thus far.

I've been here a while, I've played some of the game.

Hear me out.

WoW's champions first emerge for the most part as an unknown.

Whether they enter the world on the cracked earth of the Valley of Trials or if they're

at the precipice of a demon invasion on Mardum, they're still a person, a male or female

something with no renown or accomplishment, save for their existing at all.

But time passes and these young adventurers grow into the world and leave their mark,

usually in blood.

In time, there's not a single corner of Azeroth that doesn't know their names or

exploits.

In Outland and alternate Draenor there are probably whispers of a single person who's

slaughtered dozens of fathers and mothers, sisters and brothers or plant spawn or whatever.

In time these adventurers come to be known by what's now a very familiar moniker to

players: the Champion.

As a player, the naming convention sickens me, and I'd appreciate some better and more

clever programming and audio engineering that could at least address me by my class name.

Anyway, as a champion of Azeroth, they grow ever closer to the politics of the Horde and

Alliance leadership and eventually become swept up in the world story.

From Ahn Qiraj to the journey to Outland to Northrend to Deepholm and through time and

space.

By the time they set foot on alternate Draenor these champions have become more like meat

grinders leaving trails of humanoid, beast, demonic and other corpses.

And they're about to do it some more to alternate versions of said beings.

And by now these champions have earned yet another title and role: Garrison Commander.

And after that still, as the Burning Legion pours into Azeroth, these champions rise again

to become leaders of their newly formed Class Orders, effectively replacing long storied

characters who once gave them quests to complete.

Once, these characters were unnamed troops being sent to the unknown, now they're the

ones doing the sending.

It's been...a long road travelled, paved with the dead and its blood.

And as thanks, these champions or commanders or leaders of Azeroth have only moved forward

towards the next threat.

And whether its players wanted it or not, Blizzard thrusted the world story upon these

characters.

It's hard coded into the world story that these champions liberated Draenor and earned

their current titles as Class Leaders.

Shifting to the world story itself, the culmination of these champions' accomplishments is just

one circumstantial piece on top of the growing mountain of evidence that suggests the future

of WoW will have the butchers of Azeroth climb into the Octagon with the likes of Azshara,

N'zoth and/or the Void Lords.

Understandably, the story has been leading up to this.

Loose threads have slowly been cut, loops have been closing and plot lines have been

steadily narrowing towards an ultimate threat.

This is quite the change in story from its humble beginnings when Orcs battled Humans

for the right to survive.

Despite the obvious looking direction though, does it have to go there?

There's a small but growing criticism among some fans that it doesn't have to, or that

in fact it shouldn't.

The sentiment is that Warcraft as a story is becoming lost in a cycle of spectacle thanks

to Warcraft as a game.

Expansions present one threat after another that jeopardize Azeroth and must be stopped.

The world is affected.

Leadership is shaken.

Great events take place that cause a greater change that cause even greater events to take

place, and it goes on and on.

But understandably, it'd be silly to have an expansion where nothing happens.

Blizzard as a storyteller has felt compelled to keep laying down the tracks because the

train is ever moving forward.

Non player characters live, breathe, develop, and maybe die.

Meanwhile, player characters may not die because well, that wouldn't be good.

But because the development of these characters is tied linearly to the world story, there's

a widely accepted belief that this parallel can never be broken.

After all, these are Azeroth's champions and when the big bad shows up, it'd feel

out of place to not take part in it.

Some fans don't want this and would rather go back to being an adventurer helping out

the local community and facing smaller threats that are still no less deadly.

It just doesn't feel like that can happen though, and there are fans who don't want

to, either.

They argue that it wouldn't make sense having felled the Lich King and Deathwing and Archmonde

to end up fighting kobolds over the biggest, baddest candle.

In fact, some of these fans are looking for the "end" of WoW, the end of the final

threat and a conclusion to the world story.

There's a lot of existing evidence that does suggest Azeroth will take the fight to

greater threats in the very near future, but those are spoilers and beyond the scope of

this video, so just take my word for it that it's there.

However none of this evidence makes it clear that villains like Azshara, the Old Gods and

anything greater are a threat that will be dealt with directly, immediately or with any

finality once it's all said and done.

And there's one bit of evidence to support this.

Anduin: Son of the Wolf is a digital comic released in July of 2016 that foreshadows

an uncertain future in the Warcraft universe.

In it, Anduin Wrynn is an aged king and accompanies Velen in a possible final battle with an unknown

enemy.

There aren't any official statements I found to back up if any of the events of the comic

is considered canon.

However recently, events in Legion do have Anduin recover his father's sword Shalamayne

from the Broken Shore.

This corroborates a part of the comic where Anduin is shown to possess the iconic weapon.

This doesn't fully legitimize the comic as being the direction Blizzard is taking

with Anduin and Velen, but for the sake of discussion I'll explore the idea and draw

some conclusions:

WIth Anduin alive and a King, a kingdom exists, presumably Stormwind, whether it's the kingdom

itself or just its people.

By the time Anduin is this age, there is still a threat to be faced.

The wording from his monologue strongly suggests it's the Legion, so even after the events

of this expansion, the threat of the Legion, or a shadow of it, persists.

This strongly supports the idea that despite the many, many events that have taken place

since the Dark Portal was first opened by Medivh, back before the first Warcraft RTS,

the greater story of Warcraft still follows what I call a cosmic timeline, that is the

the constant ebb and flow of conflict that occurs within the Great Dark Beyond.

I'm talking about scale.

After all, many years pass to address the war between the Titan-forged and the Black

Empire, as well as the time between the War of the Ancients and the First War.

So if that's the case, if the great threats of the universe still persist thirty or forty

years after the events of Legion, how might Legion the expansion have ended, and what

could happen shortly after?

It's easy enough to explain that the greatest threats to the world - the Legion and the

Old Gods - are simply ever present, like hey it's been four winters, it's about time

for the Legion to come back and make a mess of things again!

But because of that, as a game, the World of Warcraft can only handle so many visits

from the same kinds of threats until it gets old.

The end of all life is a trope used in so many stories and video games, but specific

to a persistent game like WoW, the sense of urgency becomes significantly dulled when

the only two outcomes to this kind of story is to win, or shut down the game with a big

Game Over message.

Especially when this threat occurs again and again.

So if there's a movement to stop having to fight for the safety of the world, how

would that even go about?

If there's a call to stop the champions of Azeroth from becoming faction or racial

leaders, or even beyond that, what can be done?

Joseph Campbell is an American scholar who identified a pattern of storytelling known

as The Hero's Journey.

In so few words, the Hero's Journey is a kind of narrative that accounts for the main

character's personal growth throughout a story, from the call to adventure, to meeting

tests and conflicts, to a final ordeal and the return to normalcy.

How does this relate to the champions in World of Warcraft, who don't have much in the

way of personal growth, whose narrative has thus far summed up to the conquering of every

conflict presented to them?

Can we somehow create an internal conflict within the champion?

How do you undo the infallibility of the champion, while still letting we, the players, continue

to defeat our enemies?

How do you win, but lose?

Legion reminds us constantly that sacrifices are made to achieve victory.

Maybe for the first time, our champions will have to make that horrific choice.

At the start of Legion, the champions fought on the Broken Shore and were forced to retreat

along with their factions.

Thanks to their actions and a fancy artifact weapon, the broken forces of Azeroth regrouped

and reformed as Class Orders, then the Army of the Legionfall, dedicated to driving back

and defeating the Legion.

At the center of these Class Orders are its leaders, the champions, as well as a collection

of famed characters throughout WoW's history.

What if towards the end of the final Legion story, in some act of or heroism or desperation,

the Class Leaders had to sacrifice some, maybe all of these comrades for the sake of victory?

And because Blizzard writes in how they feel about this, our champions find this to be

an abhorrent, unforgivable act even if it was necessary, and brought victory.

What if, in their own sense of disgust with themselves and in a questioning of worth,

after so many victories, our champions found this last one to be empty?

And under the weight of this guilt and emptiness and mourning the loss of comrades, they find

themselves unworthy of their station?

Can they walk away in a sort of self-exile, driven by this guilt?

Can they abandon their posts as Class Leaders and relinquish their artifact to a surviving

successor?

Can they renounce the title of Champion and embrace obscurity?

Can they progress into the next chapter of Warcraft not as a champion, but as a Wanderer?

The easy answer is a Hell no, but let's explore a Legion epilogue where this happens

anyway.

In a world of Wanderers instead of Champions, the forces of Azeroth leave a horribly crippled

Legion back at Argus and the Twisting Nether.

Presumably, without the leadership of a strong Eredar leader and a critically damaged industry

of war, it would be some time before it regroups to try again.

It could be another 10,000 years like in the War of the Ancients.

It could be sooner like the future Anduin and Velen may face.

But it's not likely that a Burning Legion invasion of this scale will occur for years.

The more local threats of Azshara and the Old Gods are relevant but at the same time

have been present for tens of thousands of years.

The Black empire and its previous subjugation of Azeroth suggests that their threat is as

imminent as Blizzard decides it to be.

And maybe for a while, it won't be.

Without these threats, Azeroth is still a world on edge.

The forces of the Horde and Alliance had endured huge losses over multiple wars up till the

events in Legion, and then knocked into near-irrelevance at the first battle of the Broken Shore.

They're left trying once again trying to rebuild.

The Armies of the Legionfall will have disbanded after Legion, and maybe the Class Orders may

exist as a neutral entity.

Their postwar role could be academic, not unlike the Kirin Tor or earthen ring, but

its members still pledge allegiance to their respective factions.

As a whole, Azeroth is vulnerable to power shifts and the influence of extremists.

The threads that bind the Horde and Alliance can barely hold together.

Its citizens are trying to rebuild or relocate to a better place not touched by the Legion

or Deathwing, or even the Horde and Alliance.

Meanwhile, somewhere out there are Wanderers scattered about an Azeroth nearly torn apart

by one conflict after another.

Where they walk they leave a trail of whispers and rumors.

Is that who we think it is?

The former highlord?

The ex high priest?

Why did they walk away from their station?

What are they doing all the way out here?

Well gosh, maybe we didn't want to get tied down.maybe we wanted to complete the circle,

this hero's journey, and try to find an identity that the world's events wrote for us.

With all this newfound freedom, what's a guy or girl to do but to sail off to a new adventure?

But don't assume I'm right by any account.

Share your thoughts, and Stay Breezy.

For more infomation >> How to get rid of the 'Champion.' Predicting Legion's ending and the future of WoW. - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Do These 5 Bedtime Hacks To Lose Weight Fast - Duration: 3:21.

Do These 5 Bedtime Hacks To Lose Weight Fast

Losing weight is not really the monster that it�s made out to be.

It�s something that can be achieved if you really put your mind to it.

At some point it might cause some of us to want to pull out our hairs but it�s really

a matter of changing some simple habits that would produce the results.

But believe it or not, one of the most effective times to make these changes is in the evening

right before bed.

If you really want to lose weight, you need to make some simple but critical night time

changes.

That�s why, in this post, you will learn 5 bedtime habits to help you lose weight fast.

1.

Do not eat after 7 PM

A lot of the snacking typically happens in the evening and it�s usually going to be

comfort foods that are just full of empty calories and offer no nutritional value.

It�s easy to get carried away when eating comfort foods, even if you take a little bite

here and there, it always lead to a full meal or even binges.

Yes, you will enjoy the comfort foods but you will only end up with the weight gain

and a bloated tummy in the morning.

If you�re really serious about shedding some pounds, then try to limit yourself by

doing your best to eat your very last meal before 7 PM or 3 hours before you hit the

bed.

Always look out for low-calorie foods that are high in protein like fish, turkey or chicken.

These are the type of foods you should be eating instead of fast foods.

2.

Try to have some �me� time

You might be wondering how this is relevant but it is more than you ever thought.

The way you feel affects your diet indirectly.

When you take some quiet time to yourself it will help you to de-stress, which means

you will be less likely to turn to comfort foods and end up over eating.

3.

Drink warm milk before bed

You might not be 10 years old, but drinking warm milk before bed help grown adults, even

for weight loss.

The reason is that milk contains a type of protein called casein which helps to build

and sustain lean muscle.

It will also help to boost your metabolism which means you will end up burning more calories

every single day without changing up any of the aspects of your life.

4.

Adjust your room lighting

To have a good night�s sleep you will need your bedroom to be as dark as possible so

you don�t compromise your body�s production of melatonin, which is a very important sleep

production hormone.

Studies have shown that women who sleep in dark rooms are less likely to be overweight

when compared to those who sleep in rooms with the lights on.

5.

Always prepare your snacks and lunches

It�s very easy to tell yourself that you will eat a nice healthy chicken or fish salad

or maybe a turkey wrap for lunch the night before.

But we all know that life doesn�t really plays out that way.

It�s noon and you�re very hungry, tired and your boss is stressing you out, and you

know what?

You�ll just grab a burger today and worry about dieting tomorrow.

And before you know it, you end up doing it for every day this week and the other week

and for the month and for the rest of the year.

For more infomation >> Do These 5 Bedtime Hacks To Lose Weight Fast - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

[GDMO]: MIRACLE EVENT, FREE FRUITS & NEW LINE!! (Updates & Events - May 2017) - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> [GDMO]: MIRACLE EVENT, FREE FRUITS & NEW LINE!! (Updates & Events - May 2017) - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST TRACK DAY! (Sviestad 2017) - Trionic Seven - Duration: 19:32.

I don't want to run you over!

Security waiver, please

Inspection time!

Nice, thanks!

So, you brought the whole garage? Yes.

So the Turbo X is going on the track? Yes!

The tires looked really wide

That's a good workout, too!

Yes, I've heard it's true.

Hey!

How's it going? Great, and you?

Come on now, raise your hands!

Up, everyone!

Bruce Springsteen, here we come!

The final drive for this car, how does it feel?

I'm going to miss her!

You will get to that point before it breaks down.

Yeah, Jonathan does not have an Aero anymore. He sucks!

Yep. Agreed. True.

What's up?

There's a car standing on the track.

Oh.

That's the twin-engine Saab right ahead.

That's the spot!

Now I know how you felt when driving behind me

Is that car four-wheel drive?

Yes, each engine powers an axle.

More or less a Saab 9000 front end in the rear

Must be fun to drive

Drifting is fun.

Now. There!

I think the tires are cold.

(talking to the passengers)

Alright, that was fun! Yes!

Go get them now!

I sure will.

(car noises)

(turbo noises)

(poff)

For more infomation >> MY FIRST TRACK DAY! (Sviestad 2017) - Trionic Seven - Duration: 19:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cleveland Cavaliers former star Mark Price knows what it's like to face a great.. - Duration: 1:51.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Mark Price remembers what it feels like being on the wrong side of a star wearing No. 23.

Five times as a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Price and his teammates were knocked out of the playoffs by Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.

We always thought we could beat them," said Price. "It's different than what LeBron (James) is doing to the Eastern Conference. Really?

We had a lot of good series against them," he said. "We had chances to win. It's not like what LeBron and the Cavs are doing to teams. They are obliterating them. They are dominating the Eastern Conference."

Since James returned to the Cavs in the summer of 2014, they have a 32-4 record in the playoffs against

Eastern Conference opponents. They are 8-0 this season heading into Wednesday's Eastern Conference Finals opener at the Boston Celtics.

If you look back at The Shot, that was in Game 5," said Price. "We were 6-0 against the Bulls in the regular season. The first round was best-of-five. We lost to them on the last shot of the last game."

Price was talking about the 1989 playoffs when Jordon swished a buzzer-beating jumper to give Chicago a 101-100 victory over the Cavs at the old Richfield Coliseum

The Cavs had a wonderful team in the late 1980s with Larry Nance, Brad Daugherty, Craig Ehlo, John "Hot Rod" Williams and Ron Harper. Some of the role players included Mike Sanders, Winston Bennett, Steve Kerr and Danny Ferry.

Here are the playoff results of the Cavs vs. Bulls. The first round was best-of-five games in Price's Era

1988: Cavs eliminated 3-1 in first round. 1989: Cavs eliminated 3-2 in first round. 1992: Cavs eliminated 4-2 in Eastern Conference Finals. 1993: Cavs eliminated 4-0 in second round. 1994: Cavs eliminated 3-0 in first round.

So there were two sweeps coming near the end of that era. "After a while, you just knew we couldn't beat Michael," said Joe Tait, the Cavs broadcaster during that time.

Price and Tait said the same basic thing about Jordan/James. "Both guys go into a different gear come playoff time," said Tait. "They elevate their games.

They rise to a higher level," said Price. "But I've never seen a player have his team just overwhelming teams like LeBron has had the Cavs doing in the Eastern Conference playoffs the last few years."

No comments:

Post a Comment