Saturday, September 9, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 9 2017

How to make a bike rickshaw DIY

For more infomation >> How to make a bike rickshaw DIY - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to change font size on Facebook post in android devices - Duration: 2:13.

Hello everyone and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see how to

change the size of the Facebook post in android device.

Now let me remind you that you can not change the font size of the Facebook post alone.

You need to change the font size of the whole device so that the Facebook post also looks

bigger.

What we will do is at first let's go ahead and check the font size of the Facebook post

right now.

So, let me open Facebook.

So, this is the Facebook font size right now.

So, what I will do now is I will just go ahead and open "Settings" here and I will go to

"Display" - "Font".

At the moment font size is default, small and default.

This is the font size.

So, let me increase.

So, this is the font size which I want to set right now which is huge.

So, let me select "Done".

Now you can see the font size has increased.

Now what I will do is I will tap on this button here and I will close the Facebook everything

window I will close then once I close all the windows I will go ahead and open Facebook

again.

Now you can see the font size in Facebook it looks very big.

So, this is how you will change the font size in Facebook application of your android device.

For more infomation >> How to change font size on Facebook post in android devices - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS YOU NEED TO REMOVE FROM YOUR BEDROOM IMMEDIATELY - Duration: 2:27.

12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS 12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS

12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS 12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS

12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS

For more infomation >> 12 CANCER CAUSING THINGS YOU NEED TO REMOVE FROM YOUR BEDROOM IMMEDIATELY - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pikmi Pops By Moose Toys

For more infomation >> Pikmi Pops By Moose Toys

-------------------------------------------

Paco Jémez: "El que quiera ver 5 o 6 goles, que vaya a ver al Madrid o al Barcelona" - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Paco Jémez: "El que quiera ver 5 o 6 goles, que vaya a ver al Madrid o al Barcelona" - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a bike rickshaw DIY - Duration: 5:42.

How to make a bike rickshaw DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment