Sunday, August 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 12 2018

Un fanático intenta abrazar a CR7 (Foto: Reuters) El portugués Cristiano Ronaldo se enfundó por primera vez la camiseta bianconera del Juventus, en un encuentro de preparación ante el equipo B del club turinés y ante el que anotó su primer gol como integrante de la Vecchia Signora

En un ambiente festivo e invadido por la expectación de ver sobre el campo al astro portugués, el gran reclamo del fútbol italiano para las próximas temporadas, Cristiano tardó ocho minutos en inaugurar su cuenta en su nueva etapa profesional

Fue en un encuentro amistoso, preparatorio. El equipo de Massimiliano Allegri se midió a su filial, al que goleó por 5-0 en el campo de fútbol de la localidad de Villar Perosa, en la provincia de Turín

Alrededor de 5.000 seguidores poblaron las gradas de este recinto, volcado con su nueva estrella

 Ronaldo abrió el marcador a los ocho minutos tras recibir un pase de Federico Bernardeschi y encarar al portero rival

Posteriormente, un fanático pudo cumplir su objetivo, después de lanzarse al campo en un momento en el que no estaba permitido, abrazó al portugués y fue retirado por el personal de seguridad

Cristiano posó para la foto con el fanático que saltó al campo (Foto: AFP) El ex jugador del Real Madrid disputó la primera parte completa

Después, se quedó en el vestuario en el intermedio y contempló el resto del choque desde el banquillo junto al resto del plantel de Allegri

El cariño del aficionado, un tanto empalagoso (Foto: Reuters) Luego del ingreso del primer fan, otros intentaron copiarlo (Foto: Reuters) Los otros cuatro goles del campeón de la Serie A fueron firmados por el argentino Paulo Dybala, que hizo dos, Ricardo Capellini y Claudio Marchissio

Como es costumbre en este amistoso, el partido no llegó a su fin ya que a los 76 minutos, los fanáticos fueron habilitados para invadir el campo y correr hacia sus ídolos

El colombiano Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, terminó entre una marea de hinchas que le reclamaban fotos y hasta su uniforme

y se acabó, como siempre, con una invasión de campo el amistoso de #VillarPerosa , esta vez en el minuto 26 de la segunda mitad

La #Juventus batió 5-0 al equipo Primavera con goles de Cristiano, Capellini (pp), Dybala (2) y Marchisio

pic.twitter.com/mb9DZp1KwE  — Mirko Calemme (@mirkocalemme) August 12, 2018 72 '- ANTICIPATED FINAL BEFORE! The invasion of the field, which forces the interruption of the race, is triggered

The friendly #JuveA 🆚 #JuveB nets from @Cristiano, aut. #Capellini, @PauDybala_JR (2), @ClaMarchisio8

#VillarPerosa #Juventus #JuventusB #CR7 #Dybala #Marchisio pic.twitter.com/4N3RezWz1c  — Juventus News (@juve_news_) August 12, 2018 MÁS SOBRE ESTE TEMA: El primer gol de Cristiano Ronaldo en la Juventus La millonaria suma de dinero por la que Luka Modric se quedará en el Real Madrid La verdadera razón por la que Thibaut Courtois firmó como refuerzo del Real Madrid

For more infomation >> Gol y "exceso de amor" de los aficionados: así fue el debut de Cristiano Ronaldo en la victoria de l - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Respirer et chanter - #BienChanter - Duration: 25:16.

For more infomation >> Respirer et chanter - #BienChanter - Duration: 25:16.

-------------------------------------------

La Letizia simboliza la imagen de la monarquía como una Reina mandona. - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> La Letizia simboliza la imagen de la monarquía como una Reina mandona. - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

EXID - UP&DOWN MV HD 1080P SUB ESPAÑOL - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> EXID - UP&DOWN MV HD 1080P SUB ESPAÑOL - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Would you come back to Russia? - Duration: 13:12.

Find in CC Spanish and English subtitles Encuentra los subtítulos en Español en CC

hola amigos! Всем привет! hello everyone!

I wouldn't ask where you're from because

it's pretty obvious that you're from Brazil

I am from Egypt, from the capital of Egypt these are very nice

Trinidad and Tobago

Nigeria

I'm from China

so you're from Croatia, right? from South Africa but originally I was

born in Mauritius

Algeria

Iran

I'm from Morocco, where are you from? I'm from Tunisia

Where you from? I'm from Mexico, Hvratska Right?

We are from Sri Lanka

We are from South Africa

Mexico!!! I take the photo yeah yeah sure, this is my brother from

different mother What do you think about Russia?

yes Russia is

absolutely spectacular I'm impressed here I'm coming from

Australia I didn't know much about Moscow is my first time here

and I'm impressed with the culture with the cleanest with the building absolute

everything absolute favorite, but I can see one

main staying behind this, great leader, Putin, he made it.

Many people would not agree with me, but he created this, he deserved it

in my opinion I could be wrong

We all know that they're crazy crazy Russian

nice girls, very nice girls they seem nice,

Maybe because we won, and they want to take pictures with us and

congratulate, you know, we feel we feel really good so far

Russia for me

I was shocked when I reach this country because I didn't expect that I'll find

this country, will be so great like this, like I come here I find that atmosphere

is so amazing organization is so grateful like people are so helpful like

I didn't have expect I'll find all of this atmosphere is so great for me like

is the best best best country have made the organization for the World Cup until

now yeah also my point of view

beautiful friendly the girls to die for the best

in the world my first time here, i'll be coming back here every year

they are friendly

man is a lot, I first thing I would say is the

country's a lot more beautiful than i thought it was, the people are a lot more friendlier than I

thought it would be we had some hiccups but I think

generally speaking with people are really friendly

Russian people are very friendly I think

they are so friendly and helpful

Russian people are very fiendly

so I think Russian people are very nice

totally positive, i'm impressed, Russia is totally secure country we are impressed

about how Moscow is big city people are very kind, familiar to us

we must come again, top country in the world

They are lovely, they are nice, they are kind

Can you tell me some myth that you hear about Russia that when you came

here has changed your mind a myth? yeah!

that the people are unfriendly

that they don't like people that don't speak Russian

completely the opposite

The World Cup is good, and safe place before we came to Russia

they told us that it's unsafe place but for me I found it is that this place safe

The police are everywhere, so no problem the only one problem here is that

there are a lot of drunk people

you have to see to believe

so when we came to Russia we found another things that they said that

people is a bit racist, that they don't want to help us

they won't talk to foreigners, but we found totally different things

people is very nice

sociable is very helpful

no, I think recently for us I think it's

the same in our opinion it's very good you know when we are

right in Russia, we thought that Russian people were very very cold people, and many

people, that you don't have so much talking, and a little bit far, and you

know, everything is good the people are great

for me I don't have some troubles here with the people, and even in the World Cup,

everything is working, the city is very beautiful also very clean

normally in Brazil and we don't have many places this good, in

terms of cleaning but here is everything's beautiful

I don't know it's just for the World Cup or if is always like this,

and the people very kind. always trying to help

What do you think about a Russian food? honestly, I have not tried... I don't even know what

is Russian food, What is good Russian food? I just had chicken and potatoes, and it taste pretty good

Russian kitchen? I didn't taste many Russian dishes here, because I am Muslim and I eat halal food

its so difficult to find halal food here so I am used to eat

Syrian and the Lebanese restaurant

good

but do you know, we have in Brazil its stroganoff also but it's prepared

different than here and in my opinion our stroganoff is better than the russian

I didn't find a traditional russian food.

I am from Egypt

We have a lot of traditional foods there but I didn't found any food that's

Russia famous for it

I didn't taste it because I'm Muslim you know I can't eat

here but I ate some arabic food and asian food, its good.

Do you like it? hamburger

no, we drink vodka only Vodka of Russian

I think Russian food is not much tasty

especially soups, but their salads are very tasty.

but, soups and other food, not much. Mexican and Indian r ecipes are very nice.

Have you learned any Russian words?

Спасибо - Thank you Удачи - Good Luck

only small small things not too

much but I put in my mind that I have to learn the Russian language so because I

want to visit Moscow too many times

Спасибо , is a good one, and Привет - Hello! Нет - No Да- yes

Those are the main ones

just Привет, Спасибо, simple words you know, like just just to have a

quick talk it's impossible now for me Russian is very difficult

Привет Спасибо

Спасибо, Хорошо -good

Danke! No, that is german

some other words okay like

Dziękuję, I think that's polish

Polish? one word, Croatia

Хорватия, its Croatia in russian

Как дела? How are you Как тебя зовут? Whats your name?

Спасибо

Я люблю Россию, I love Russia.

Спасибо, привет, just a few

yes I know спасибо, пожалуйста, добрый вечер, доброе утро, пока

and that's it

Can i hear some words that you-ve learned?

Здравствуйте, спасибо, привет , Как дела?

Как Вас зовут? Как тебя зовут?

Спасибо, до свидания

Россия Супер! Russia is super!

Thats all for now

What is you favourite place in Russia that you have ever seen so far?

that's an interesting question I'll answer it, I have been to eight different

subway stations thus far, and the architecture in those subway stations

are beyond I am so shocked I think it's the most beautiful subway stations that

I've ever been to in the world, yeah And for you?

i don't think i have a favourite place

i came out of the metro station and I'm just appalled at the architecture in the buildings that

the cathedrals Museums

its beautiful the artwork, the gold lattice everything is just amazing

favourite place is

Petergoff and the Hermitage in Saint Petersburg

and in Moscow I love the too much is

Moscow City, business towers and Gorky Park

Saint Petersburg, yeah and i like Moscow also

you have good things in different places Saint Petersburg for me

it's charmer than then Moscow, but Moscow I think It has the atmosphere

Of the World Cup, you know, much more than Saint Petersburg

bit more you know empty, and Moscow is full I think Nikolskaya street is every time

it's completely full And Saint Petersburg is different, quieter city than Moscow

I really had fun in Volgograd and in Saint Petersburg

I think its Nikolskaya Street

its the Red Square, Nikolskaya street, and Arbat street

Luzhniki Stadium

Mexico went home last month

He already went come...

I met lots of Mexican people in the Brazil World Cup yeah you

You guys are amazing, yeah the man come to me he said to me before

the game Croatia vs Mexico he said to me brother, we know the rules

who care, we go drunk fantastic thank you, good luck

thank you enjoy your staying

im from Mexico, it doesnt looks like?

Who thing is gonna win this World Cup?

France of course! Hahaha Croatia.

Thank you very much!

thank you very much I appreciate for your time

Salaam to everybody in Morocco in Casablanca

Its really hot with the hat...

From Armenia?

I really hope that you have liked this video, and please, don't forget to suscribe to my Channel

Kind regards from Moscow. from the Nikolskaya street.

So please don't forget subscribe, and like my video

For more infomation >> Would you come back to Russia? - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Police - Every Breath You Take (Chill Out Version By TMSC) - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> The Police - Every Breath You Take (Chill Out Version By TMSC) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Olympia de Grecia, la otra estrella royal de la Copenhagen Fashion Week - Las noticias - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Olympia de Grecia, la otra estrella royal de la Copenhagen Fashion Week - Las noticias - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

✅ newsMondial - Duration: 2:52.

 Ce dimanche 15 juillet, l'excitation était à son maximum. L'équipe de France affrontait la Croatie lors de la finale de la Coupe du monde 2018

A l'issue de la rencontre, ce sont les Bleus qui se sont imposés 4 buts à 2, décrochant ainsi le titre tant attendu et une deuxième étoile sur le maillot

Une victoire qui a été célébrée dignement tant par les hommes de Didier Deschamps que par les Français. Mais avant de pouvoir réaliser l'exploit qu'ils venaient d'accomplir, les joueurs ont dû se prêter au jeu des interviews

 Paul Pogba a ainsi répondu aux quelques questions d'Anne-Claire Coudray et Denis Brogniart sur TF1. Taquin, le milieu de terrain a lancé, en guise de mise en garde : « J'ai un petit message pour mademoiselle ou madame Anne-Claire

Je vois votre petit sourire. Ne soyez pas crispée. Il n'y a rien de méchant. C'est très gentil, c'est calme ». De quoi surprendre la principale intéressée, qui a dû se demander ce qui allait lui arriver

Après un petit compliment sur sa coupe de cheveux, Paul Pogba est revenu à ses moutons, révélant ce qu'il lui reprochait

 « J'avais regardé un truc qui m'avait un tout petit peu piqué… C'était 'On va regarder des milliardaires courir après un ballon' »

Sauf que dans l'euphorie, Paul Pogba s'est trompé d'interlocutrice. Ce n'est pas Anne-Claire Coudray qui avait lancé cette pique à l'encontre des footballeurs

Quelques jours avant le coup d'envoi de la Coupe du monde, Anne-Sophie Lapix avait diffusé dans son JT de France 2 un reportage consacré aux salaires des joueurs

Sauf que son lancement sarcastique était loin d'être passé inaperçu. Après des excuses, Anne-Sophie Lapix avait même décidé de présenter son journal avec le maillot des Bleus

 Face à la petite attaque de Paul Pogba, Anne-Claire Coudray a donc tenu à rétablir la vérité, expliquant qu'elle n'était pas l'auteure de cette phrase

Confus, le champion du monde âgé de 25 ans s'est excusé et a tenté de rectifier le tir. « Au temps pour moi… Mais j'aime beaucoup la coupe de cheveux ! Et puis, cette personne est probablement en train de regarder la télé alors c'est un message juste pour elle, pas pour vous », a-t-il assuré

 Crédits photos : Capture TF1

For more infomation >> ✅ newsMondial - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Club Mickey Mouse | Back to School Special

For more infomation >> Club Mickey Mouse | Back to School Special

-------------------------------------------

نصائح للعودة الى المدرسة // Back to School Hacks - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> نصائح للعودة الى المدرسة // Back to School Hacks - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

MAGIJA VLASKA, MAGIC - Occult and Spell Paranormal CC - Duration: 9:11.

Magic and power - paranormal

There is no civilization, nation or culture without some kind of magic in use.

From the East to the West, from the North to the South, people believes in occult powers and use it to provoke normally not possible changes.

Magic is firstly technique for controlling occult powers and their use for the purposes of humans.

In some places, magic is used for keeping health and for different medical treating, in the others as a way how to get a better job, than for the protection from enemies etc.

There are several magical treatments: for example, magic power could be given to some objects, to the symbolic words and acts, sacrificing, rituals etc.

Magic is unnatural, mystic, tricky… and it's rituals are hidden under the blanket of the spell, and on such way a mystic power could be transmitted to a needed person, as it is believed.

For ethnologists and scientists who research mythology, magic rituals give an important resource of data.

Tradition is all the time under the loop, and it is kept only if it is confirmed by a personal experience of every single man.

All Vlaske fairy tales are performed in silence, with the faith that they will help. Vlachs The fairy tales are recurring words, with meaning, sent to a particular person, persons, family ...

Like other oral presentations of our Vlaska fairy tales have suffered great changes in content.

Vlachkom Magic should always get a hidden, mysterious sense,  but we can only do this when we figure out all the metaphors on which they rest,  in them is the source of folk life and philosophy.

That means: the idea of ​​a man is a secret.  It's as long as they do not say words.   So they are said to be the key, which only reveals the secrets of the human soul.

In Blaise, every day except for Monday,  except for holidays, a person who needs help. They help with different problems. Some help is needed, which can only be advice through a conversation with a person who knows the assisting technique,

For more infomation >> MAGIJA VLASKA, MAGIC - Occult and Spell Paranormal CC - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

eid gift 2018 - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> eid gift 2018 - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

SHOULD I BE VEGAN? | Couple Questions Their Lifestyle Choices - Duration: 15:19.

have you ever seen any footage like that before? Yeah.

and it's none of this is meant to make you feel guilty you know I just we were

showing this footage to raise awareness for the animals to bring the truth to

the public because sadly in this world today this is hidden from us so what

sort of footage have you seen before? Horrible ones, I would say.

like cows pigs chickens and when you watch something like that how did it

make you feel like what were you thinking at that moment? Bad. Have you seen

that as well? is it the same sort of emotion think I

brought up

I think because we have grown up around meat we try not to think about it.

But I mean, you know it's there and it's sad. It is a bit, ahhh, how do you say it?

there's I think it's challenging for us as humans to live in this world to be

raised in to be conditioned to contribute to these industries not

because we want to right? like do it animals? yeah we do. and it's not coming from a

place of judgment I used to eat tons of animals before but we're raising this

world to eat animals and to support these industries not because we're bad

people I don't think you go into the store and say I want to buy chicken

because this is what I want to contribute to you go in there because

that's how you were raised it was for the taste that you associated

with pleasure and what you love and when we start to be faced with the truth

that's when we have that dilemma in our head I think it's going against our

natural instinct because do you now you still think about it when you eat animal

products do you think about the footage that you watched or that the animals

that have their life before they get to that stage?

I think it is because you try to cut it out, it's the same with humans, I mean a lot of humans are suffering in the world. Like, god dammit.

How do we handle it all? Right?

How do we make that next step and I think that's the toughest part have you heard of

veganism before what are your thoughts on I'm being vegan and I like honesty

I think maybe it should be easier to be vegan because I feel like it is not.

If you want to be it feels like it is not that easy.

Because people need to walk around just to find a vegan place to eat and stuff.

I think the world makes it a bit harder, too.

It does, well look at the world we live in.

look at all the restaurants on all the street corners like veganism isn't the

norm yet we can see it growing all over the world veganism is coming up

more vegan restaurants are opening up non vegan restaurants are having vegan

options it's becoming more convenient but you're right when I went vegan four

years ago it was even more inconvenient to be vegan

what makes veganism easy is allowing yourself to tap into what's into your

hearts making that connection and saying that's my Drive

that's my willpower then anything is easy then it's now I take the time to

research what am I going to go buy at the store where am I gonna get all my

nutrients from what industries should I support what industries shouldn't I support?

I think it is like my brother does it...he is trying to slowly become, starting to be a vegetarian a few days of the week

and then trying to get there. And I think we are all more up for that then to go from one thing to another. I think.

Because we like convenience.

We don't like things to be hard for us.

When we try anything that is becoming a new habit we like to take

gradual steps but most habits that we choose to go into working out quitting

drinking quitting smoking cigarettes affects us veganism and the lifestyle

that we live where we consume animal products doesn't just affect us it

affects animals it affects the environment it affects the world that's

why when people say and especially when someone who's as passionate and as the

dedicated vegan activist as I am I went vegan like this and it wasn't even for

the Animals it was because I wanted to take better care of my health and I just

did a little bit of research and all I needed to know was the leading cause of

death in the world is heart disease and what causes that excess amount of

dietary cholesterol what products have that animal products but what happens is

reducing people think in their mind when they go I'm gonna go meatless Monday I'm

in two days a week but that does it makes it more convenient for you but it

still doesn't make it any less convenient for the animals that we're

still consuming that we're still supporting that's why it's I believe

that it's even easier to say I'm gonna be vegan and now what steps am I going

to take to make sure I'm able to stay vegan because finding a why before you

do any new habit you have to have a why if you don't want to start exercising

like you don't have a why to start exercising to be pretty difficult if you

don't want to quit smoking cigarettes we don't have that wide it's gonna be

pretty difficult but in a world today when we do have an excess amount of

options out there we don't think veganism is easier but look at the

grocery stores we can stay in the produce section

we know how to eat vegan if you go out and have a steak meal what else is on

your plate potatoes asparagus maybe a salad yeah there's probably some

dressing that's not vegan but you get the point like we know how to eat vegan

it's now changing our mindset it's now changing the way we've been living which

is hard there's a hard thing to do I think being vegan is easy changing the

mindset is hard did you agree with that?

Yeah, I agree. I agree totally.

and it resonates with you it seems like both of you have been impacted in a way

where you're connecting with them because would you say or call yourselves

animal lovers because I think at the end of the day it's hard in the beginning

Yeah, of course...his dog at home

I think at the end of the day, it's hard... in the beginning

too when I went vegan I was looking at the macro the entire world how am I

going to like change the world but then I realized I need to focus on myself and

what can I do I could be vegan and then I can work on

chatting with my best friend who went vegan and his wife's vegan and just had

a vegan baby and like we can start with that because if you're against animal

cruelty which it seems like you both are and that resonates with you and if

that's what you believe then veganism if you're especially if you're having those

reactions it's normal and I never like to show this footage to people to make

people feel guilty you already have all the information in here and in here I'm

just here to give more inspiration and motivation to sort of get people to a

new stream of consciousness to help people awaken and to see that hey

if we don't need to eat animals if Olympic gold-medalist ultra marathon

runners cyclists tennis players basketball players rugby players myself

everyone there if we can survive with eating only plants and not causing

unnecessary harm to animals and not have to be putting animals in these

situations why wouldn't we all do it?

Yeah, I think the leading cause of eating animals is laziness. You can go into McDonalds, but it is not really easy.

To go into a food store and buy only vegetables.

yeah and it's it's really hard to like you come you stop you watch

slaughterhouse footage you have a chat about vegans you're like oh what's my

mind supposed to think now?

Cause, exactly, I was at a healthy place in Sweden where you go for a week and eat vegan.

Like a holistic retreat? Yeah.

And they were talking about it. It is so hard to change within yourself. You're like, should I be vegan?

And it's like, then you have learned something else so you are like, what am I doing?

And it's very hard. I think it is imprinted in all of us.

All of that information that went

into your head then all those thoughts you had everything that I'm telling you

all those thoughts you have that's literally going against your entire life

mentally but it's just a conditioning like you said but we can break habits we

can break conditioning we've done so much stuff in the history of this world

that used to be seen as normal and legal and we've changed and that's how we're

saying I think in the future we're gonna look back and say we used to eat animals

because we if you think about it what weirded me out the most is that we

domesticate some animals to love to cuddle with and to sleep with dogs cats

some birds and then we put some animals in these horrific environments to eat

them and I think that's what blew my mind the most and that's when I said if

I was like you at that holistic retreat you're right to be having these thoughts

should I be vegan because I think we should imagine I'm just I'm also very

optimistic a match in the world we would live in if we were raising if we were

treating our bodies better which would then make us more positive more happy

that's what I believe how that would convey our message to the world imagine

raising children to not say that this being is different from that being

imagine how they would be raised in this world this is just my belief you know I

don't know if it's concrete yet but we can see this happening that people are

for me when I became vegan I started being nicer to my own species

and I started having a lot more compassion within because I respected

some of the most innocent vulnerable beings on the planet before my own

species I was still not having the respect I needed for some of my own

family and friends but then that sort of change and I said hey why not give love

and compassion and respect to all beings if we don't have to and if we don't have

to and actually we can be healthier and happier with eating plants our body

knows what to do when we eat plants we know what it's like to eat a nice whole

food plant-based meals I'm sure you felt pretty good then when I used to go out

and eat a hamburger and ice cream and soda and I didn't feel 100% after that

meal now I eat this food that doesn't cause needless harm to animals

and it's impacting so many other aspects of life and so do you think you could

see yourself being vegan in the future?

Yeah.

It's like with everything, you need to come to a breaking point.

Maybe if you have your own animal, because I have never done that, we're talking about getting a dog, for example.

And probably then it might shift a little bit.

Because they are closer to you because like I said now, I think many people cut it out

they cant help the world, so they cut that out. They think they cant help this, so they cut it out.

So I think you need to come to a point, I don't know, I hope I can be.

Well it's amazing just for you saying that is powerful just by saying I hope gives

me a lot of love and joy my heart because there are so many people in this

world that allow I've done these all around the world and so many people

you'd be surprised walked by have a conversation and continue to shield it

from their vision why they don't want to be confronted with the thought that they

might be doing something that's immoral or something that's going against what

their heart is saying I used to hunt I used to make fun of vegans you know I

was confronted with this in the beginning and I tried to make up those

excuses when you accept it's sort of a liberating experience when you accept

and say hey it isn't actually that difficult it's yes it's rewiring your

brain a little bit but you're still get to eat foods you still can go to vegan

restaurants and have your cheat day I had a double vegan cheeseburger the

other day it wasn't healthy tasted really good but you can still have those

foods and the stuff that really fills you up with joy that tastes good without

having to contribute to these industries but with you saying that there's hope

that gives me hope because it means that I'm not the vegan police I can't follow

you home check your internet search records and check in with email hey are

you vegan it's what you choose to do when you leave this conversation is up

to you and I think that's even more powerful when you could come to your own

conclusion to have that tipping point that breaking point one day maybe it's

this afternoon maybe it's in two months maybe it's in a year when you have that

that's going to stick with you then you found your why then you're like I'm

taking the stand I don't want to be someone contributing to these industries

I'm gonna live a happy or healthy life and

not caused unnecessary harm to animals

It is important to hear everyone out because the ones at this holistic place

they were saying and I don 't know, that is the thing I think, too, we know too little about this stuff.

Cause they were talking about how you shouldn't eat meat, like it is bad for your health

So it is like, maybe I want to come to that point.

so many people are in different walks of life you know I can't put myself in

everyone's home in position but we do need to be mindful that that's why I

said when you come to that conclusion yourself life's going to change because

then you decided you're like I want to regain control this I've I've decided to

do this which is I can only tell you so much

you were the people that are going to be the ones to make that decision for

yourself but I do have this for you which is really good we have are you

okay it's sweeden so we have so many to have Netflix okay so we have a lot of

Netflix documentaries and youtube series highly recommend if you're interested in

the health side of it what the hell that was my favorite Netflix it's not graphic

I think there might be one scene where you see animals being brought into a

farm but nothing graphic it all it talks about is animal products on our health

and talked to some of the leading doctors in the world like it's really

amazing to just see another side of animal agriculture we also have 101

reasons to go vegan on YouTube Darrius cares so much powerful resource here and

then if you needed to help which is what I needed

we have vegan 22 and then here's a Danish one but that might not be well

for you vegan 22 you have Facebook okay so it's a free 22 day vegan challenge on

Facebook it puts you in a group with people who are doing the challenge

together and then there's mentors like someone like myself I'm not a mentor but

there will be mentors in there so that you can ask a question where do I get

enough protein from this is there a restaurant in my area do you have a

seven day meal like does someone have this information

for me because we all know what it's like to have someone on our side someone helping us.

It's easier when you have someone on your side.

Exactly! Because do you think signing up for a challenge

like that is something that would be easier for you?

Yeah, I think so! I would do it better if I were to do it with someone else.

It is harder for me to do it alone. Is that a hint??

We will see. And the thing is

this is what I motivate and give some inspiration for people sign up

on Facebook it's the easiest thing to do put yourself in that group it's a 22 day

challenge they say it takes 21 days to break a habit try it for 22 days it

gives you inspiration it gives you motivation gives you meal plans it

there's mentors in there because the least that we can do I feel is 22 days

to try something that's one gonna be beneficial for our own health like if

you start eating whole food plant-based you're gonna be healthier for yourself

then for those 22 days it's also more positive to know that you're not

contributing to that and also you're not contributing to the environment

negatively which is yeah I keep that thought in my mind every time I look at

those screens that look that's what gives me my drive so look at this this

is an amazing resource and always remember vegan 22 it'll take you that

Facebook website it's so powerful to be able to look into that and I really

really appreciate this conversation yeah and what's your name Amanda Joshua yeah

thank you Philip nice to meet you yeah thank you

so much yeah have a great one yeah

For more infomation >> SHOULD I BE VEGAN? | Couple Questions Their Lifestyle Choices - Duration: 15:19.

-------------------------------------------

I challenged DSS operatives thinking they were snipers - Boma Goodhead - Duration: 2:00.

A Peoples Democratic Party lawmaker, Boma Goodhead, who challenged operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) that barricaded the National Assembly on Tuesday, August 7, has said she challenged the operatives because she thought they were snipers.

Goodhead, a member of the House of Representatives representing Akulga/Asalga constituency in Rivers state, made this disclosure in an interview with Punch. we gathers that the lawmaker said that the action of the security operatives was undemocratic.

She said: "When I saw what was going on yesterday (Tuesday, August 7), I just felt that it was very, very undemocratic and provocative.

"The reason being that you can't come into somebody's house or office and say you will not allow the person to enter his house or where he or she works, especially when I saw them, wearing masks.

"Most times when people go with masks, it's either they are snipers or they are people who are just there for a purpose and would not want their identities to be known.

That suspicion was what made me to react the way I did. So, this was a reaction of the anger within. I say enough is enough because we can't continue in this manner.".

Meanwhile, we previously reported that a female member of the House of Representatives from Rivers state, Boma Goodhead, dared DSS operatives at the National Assembly to shoot her.

Angered by the blockade of the National Assembly on Tuesday, August 7, by DSS operatives, Goodhead said the siege was against the tenets of democracy.

For more infomation >> I challenged DSS operatives thinking they were snipers - Boma Goodhead - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

PLANNING A WEDDING ON A BUDGET | My 7 tips on saving! ✨ - Duration: 14:13.

I hope you're having a super happy day so far I am so excited that I've gotten

a chance to sit down with you and just try and talk wedding stuff yay I still

have a hard time believing that I'm engaged and I am about to marry the love

of my life in less than six months so exciting

we're not talking about like the actual day we're trying to keep that a secret

so one day you'll just pop on here on Instagram and then you'll see that we're

married so so super excited but I really wanted to sit down and make this video

because Brandon and I we are planning a wedding on a budget we don't have

unlimited resources to just plan our day and I never realized how expensive

weddings were I mean I know I heard talked before that they are expensive

everyone knows they're expensive but I didn't realize how super expensive they

actually were I just never even imagined and as I've started like reaching out to

vendors and touring venues it really became so prevalent that it's a lot of

money it's just so much money so I wanted to share the tips that I've come

across to planning a wedding on a budget so I just really want to help anyone

else out who is planning their big day as well it is such a beautiful time in

your life and it's gonna be the best day ever no matter what your budget is no

matter where you have it in a matter if it rains or if it shines it's gonna be

the best day ever but I did of course want to share these tips to help you out

in any way possible so the first tip that I have to plan a

wedding on a budget is to don't send that save-the-dates Brandon and when I

told him this he was like oh you wanna save on the save the dates get it like

save money on save the dates I thought it was funny he said it a lot better

than I just did but for us since our wedding is you know way less than a year

away we feel that seat the deeds aren't

necessarily crucial and all the people that we wanted our wedding pretty much

already know the date anyway it's just because we told them you know through

seeing them or just texting that I might text it a lot of my friends like oh my

gosh I'll endure for so and so date so I feel like that's that's Aust not more

personal at all but like I I feel like that's really sweet like people are

still gonna be excited about it and you still were Mike the calendar and I don't

necessarily mean that paper card and mail saying like Oh save the date I do

think they're beautiful but we just figured that since it is so close it's

not a super short engagement by any means but since the wedding is far less

than a year away then they're not really necessary and that probably saved us a

good $300 at least I think because when you think about it you have to print

them all apps and then you have to send them with stamps and have the envelopes

and all that all that so it also is very time-consuming as well so it's just

wasn't a huge priority for us so that is one great way to save some money or

right off the back

okay the next one I have never really thought about this until I started

reaching out to photographers but my crews are so expensive for weddings

which I totally understand I mean it's a whole lot for them to take wedding

wedding photos and then edit them it's definitely a huge job and a huge part of

wedding so there's also a whole lot of pressure involved with that too but Wow

Wow there's those things that all the photographer's I were looking at were

well over $2,000 so a pretty penny for sure so what I read about is asking

photographers if they offer ala carte a services which is so brilliant because

for us we don't really need engagement photos because one we already have a

billion photos together and two I do want to take engagement photos but we'll

probably do it with a different photographer than our actual wedding

photographer and I wanted to wait to do this until it cools down because we're

living in Florida in the heat of summer so I wanted to wait on that too and for

the engagement photos I want them to be like more lifestyle s not as Posey so I

wanted to make sure to work with the photographer I did that so for us like

we really didn't want a wedding photographer package so when I found out

that photographers do ala carte it was perfect

so basically many photographers won't list that they do all occur at me they

well maybe they won't on the website but when I started finding photographers I

liked and just emailed them saying hi do you do all a car are you available for

this day and all the photographer's that I asked they said they did so super

great so they'll usually just charge you by the hour and for us we're gonna have

our photography be there for four or five hours because we will have a video

water for there and basically what I want photos of is the Guinean ready part

the ceremony during the cocktail hour when we take all our post pictures and

stuff and then first dance and those are like the main

points of pictures I want and during cocktail hour I plan to get all my

family photos and stuff so that's definitely crucial but during the

reception of people dancing and stuff I don't really need like hundreds of

pictures of people dancing of course it's cute and stuff to look through it

but you're not gonna hang pictures of like your friends dancing at your

wedding all over your house you know it's just for the video I definitely

want video of that because that's gonna be so fun to watch like everyone dancing

and having a great time but we don't really need pictures like hung up over

there so and we can always take stills of the video if there's a really funny

expression or anything like that so I feel pretty good about that decision um

I just pray it doesn't rain something that we probably will stretch our budget

on is getting a tent cuz our wedding is mainly outside in Florida I know we're

crazy but we're probably gonna get a tent just for peace of mind and that is

a pretty penny so if you there's another like tangent tangent budget fading idea

is to make sure you have an intern menu so you don't have to buy a tent because

there can be like $2,000 fun stuff okay next thing

okay this one's kind of Safa it's also good so one thing is considered not

having a bridal party so I definitely have mixed feelings about this because

obviously my friends are very important to me and it's so special to have the

people you love surrounding you on your big day like the biggest day of your

life um but I was bringing I were just like getting ready and talking about

this more became kind of stressful and it is quite the ordeal to ask people to

be your bridesmaids and it's all super fun and stuff but I think what we've

decided we're still talking about it a little more but I believe what we're

gonna do is I'm still gonna have a bachelorette party and ask on the events

to go dress shopping which means next weekend and um and also get ready what

is me the day of the weigh-in and the bridal suite but I don't think I'm gonna

have a formal part bridal party because I just I don't know I don't want people

to have to buy all this dresses and all this stuff so I think we're gonna be

more casual with our bridal party we'll still have our people there like many

clothes stuff but we're gonna keep it a little tight and then honestly that's

one less thing to worry about I've just been trying to eliminate anything that

kind of stresses me out from the wedding planning and just focusing on things

that really bring us joy and really really will make our day stressful and

sometimes the less things that you have to do is better so you can just enjoy it

and not stress out about any component of your wedding day

the next tip is consider doing your own hair and makeup so for me I am

definitely not an expert of doing hair or makeup and I'm going to try to have

someone help me with my hair on my wedding day for sure because I feel

better about makeup than hair but I am gonna try to do my own makeup gonna

practice before of course but this can honestly see if it's so much money so

that's definitely something to consider and I mean it depends on your skill

level if you feel really confident doing your hair and makeup by all means I

would and for makeup especially I definitely towards tend to gravitate

towards a more natural makeup look so sometimes I feel like when I get my

makeup done it just does not look natural or even look like me because

there's just so much makeup on and of course it's beautiful they're doing

their art but I do want to look like myself and I do want to look natural on

my wedding day so I think I'm gonna do my own makeup but I think all higher

still wanted to do my own hair so I'm able to at least save money on the

makeup portion of it all okay the next tip kind of obvious I wrote in my notes

DIY duh so DIY do-it-yourself there will definitely be quite a bit of DIYs at my

wedding if you know me you know I love to craft so I'm having so much fun doing

that's already I could not wait to show you guys would you like to see kind of a

crafting wedding DIY tutorial because I definitely can film that for you if you

would like so I'm gonna try to do a lot of those components and honestly DIYs

can add up if you start going too crazy I'm trying to hold myself back from

needing a u-haul for my wedding day because that's how my ideas go they just

go so big so I'm gonna try to keep it a little more simple and not stress out

because we won't have too much time to decorate and get the venue ready before

like I have to get ready so um yeah I'm gonna try to keep it a little

more subtle and I am having someone help me with that component with the

decorations as well so I'm so thankful for that but DIY is it's definitely a

great way to go and even with the flowers that we're going to try to break

a lot of our own flowers from Trader Joe's or even some fake flowers from

Joanne's or Michaels because I get coupons from them if you guys aren't

getting coupons from them I highly should suggest signing up for their

email or text I get a lot of text from Joanne's

seriously every week I have a different coupon and sometimes there's 60% off one

night over 50% off one item so that's a really great coupon so that will help

you save a lot of dough okay another thing is have your guests RSVP online so

basically what we plan to do is we're gonna send out paper invites but we

won't have a little card in invites where they have to RSVP and then send it

back because one the little cards cost extra money and you have to get extra

envelopes or the little cards that they can send back and you have to give them

stamps so I just a hats up so quickly plus I don't think it's really

convenient for your guests to have to mail out something not that that's super

hard at all it's really not but I mean it does take more effort than artistry

being online and you never know if it could get lost in the mail so we're

definitely gonna try to go with that route and minted calm and the not calm

they offer free wedding websites so we're definitely gonna make fun of those

to just make everything simple and streamline everything so really excited

to build that out and then have my guests go in there and

our story read about the day and all that bad stuff last but certainly not

least the last tip is to ditch the alcohol so totally gonna vary on your

priorities and I don't know what your family like if your family is loves

alcohol and loves the fun drinks and stuff then Beslan you might want to have

that there but for us it's just not a huge priority I think we might get some

canned rose' or canned may be some bottles of beer and distractor pudding

coolers like around the UM the food and just out in a bow around their venue

it's a more casual than you so I think that could work really nicely so we

might do that just kind of cut on cost and you can get a bunch of that stuff at

Costco and folks that would save a whole lot of money but alcohol is one of the

most expensive things about weddings especially if you have an open bar so if

you're definitely on a budget I would try to recommend to kind of cut that out

you can but if if that's a big part and what gets you excited then definitely

you got it that's the whole thing that I'm realizing about this you got to do

what makes you happy and what you think your guests will like because yes our

wedding day is about us but I also want our guests to be so happy and I'm such a

great time because I feel like it's such a good opportunity to bring everyone

together and just show them how much you love and appreciate their support in

your life as well so yeah overall I'm just really really enjoying this season

of life clean engaged still can't believe it and planning a wedding I

really will miss planning a wedding it definitely has had it's stressful

moments but overall it's been such a joy and I'm just so thankful for all the

blessings in my life and I if you're planning a wedding maybe that's why

you're watching this video I hope you just soak up this sweet time of life and

you enjoy every step of it but thank you guys for watching that is all my tips

for you but I will see you very soon

we might not have any money but we've got I love to pay the bill

For more infomation >> PLANNING A WEDDING ON A BUDGET | My 7 tips on saving! ✨ - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

Pride… Again - Duration: 13:14.

Pride…

Again August 12, 2018

Thank you, dear Jesus, for Your mercy and kindness in teaching and forgiving us when

we go our own way.

Please forgive me, Lord.

Amen.

Dear Family, I could feel a distance between the Lord and I yesterday, as I sat down to

work on part 2 of the Body and Blood of Jesus message.

I remembered something I needed in the kitchen.

So, I got up to get it from my computer, caught my foot in a wire and came slamming down on

the hard tile floor.

Which is cement underneath the tile, right?

And it hurt.

And I mean it really hurt.

And I know, when the Lord sticks His proverbial foot out in the aisle, because I didn't

get the whisper in the ear, nor the tap on the shoulder, nor the gentle push…

He allows a nasty fall.

So, bingo!

I knew I was missing something major.

There were several injuries to nurse, and I felt almost like I'd been thrown out of

a car window and had ice packs in 5 different areas of my body.

'Wow, this must be a really important lesson', I thought to myself.

I was so disoriented afterwards that I just couldn't connect.

So, when I woke up this morning, I was still out of it, and getting in and out of hot water

several times, just to be able to pray without crippling pain.

I managed through a few hours of prayer.

Then I got a Rhema card about worshipping, and so I entered into worship.

And the time was difficult at first, but then finally, I saw Jesus and I dancing together

to a holy song.

I was wearing a lovely, pale, pink-rose dress and He had on a white shirt and pants, and

we were dancing ever so smoothly.

At one point, I realized my cheek was resting against His chin and He had a look of such

satisfaction on His face.

He was so happy to have me there.

It was a very sweet moment.

A little while later, when I came into prayer, I asked Him this question, "Lord, please.

Where am I at with You right now?

I felt You when we were dancing, and that was so sweet, and You felt so happy and satisfied.

But right now I feel alone again…

Please do not leave me without the consolation of Your words and directions.

Please?"

The Lord replied, "If you have time for Me, Clare, I have time for you."

And I...He was kind of reading my mind, because I was thinking of you guys, and thinking I

needed to get that message up—the second part of The Body and Blood.

Because it goes so perfectly with the first part.

And it definitely clarifies some issues.

I know there is a part of me that is chafing at the bit to get going, to get the message

up, to play music.

But when I feel empty and don't have You, Jesus, I can't do anything.

So, I spend the whole day trying to reach You and then …

Please, Lord.

I feel so lost.

Tell me how I have offended You?

And it was given to me something about Pride.

And I thought, 'Okay.

That's great—because I don't see it.

I don't see that, you know, the exact thing.

I know there's Pride, I can feel it sometimes.

But I didn't see the particular thing that He was pointing to.

So, I told Him, "I don't see it, because I know I am blind.

Sometimes I feel it…but then I'm not sure.

Please break through, Jesus.

This hurts too much…"

I thought for a moment about cooking caramel…

I was desperate, and it is one of those small pleasures in the midst of very hard day—and

on top of all that, I was dopey.

So, I thought, 'Okay.

There's the caramel.

There's the trip to the store for a present for someone that I didn't feel could be avoided.

And then I felt like I shouldn't be IN that store.

Umm...

Oh yeah, there's the purple flowers that I got and put in pots.

The seeds that I got and put in pots.

So, there are a few things that it could possibly have hurt the Lord.

And I think I shared with you...

I know I shared with you a couple days ago, the big temptation that I had with the purple

flowers.

They are so beautiful.

And I'd had failure with the other seeds that came in, so I tried to rationalize myself.

'Well, since they didn't grow, I think it's only fair that I should try and get some more.'

So, you can see.

I am just like a little kid, trying to make excuses for they behavior and squirm out of

things.

I think it's one of the reasons why He's using me this way.

I am loaded with flaws.

All kinds of flaws.

So, I said, 'Please tell me how I've offended You?'

Jesus answered me, "I love you.

"

I know You do, Lord.

"No.

I really, really love you and am trying to stretch you out of yourself a bit.

There are always consequences to indulging your flesh.

Always."

And - well, we call it compulsiveness, because I think we're kind of past the point of having

sexual sins around here, being as old as we are.

But, when we get Sexual Sins in the Bible Promises, it's about being Compulsive/Addicted

and lusting after things.

You know, like Lust.

Lusting after having this, lusting after having that.

He was recounting to me what He saw when I opened the Bible Promises: Sexual Sins and

Compulsiveness.

"So, there you have it."

He answered.

"You build a wedge when you go off in your own direction, lusting after things.

How can we do anything together when your mind is on the flesh?"

Lord, I am sick and weak.

To trade a few purple flowers and some caramel for Your company is ridiculous.

"Yes, very."

He answered.

"And that is why I have to discipline you, to get it across to you, Clare, that you can't

do these things.

You have to choose the higher road, not the lower road.

You always have to choose the higher way.

They threw the bait at you with extra curses—and you took it."

Lord, I was too weak.

"And where have I told you these falls come from?

This weakness?

How do you get uncovered so that a fall will happen?"

Pride?

"Yes, Pride.

Wanting your own way.

Reasoning it out in your mind as the best way.

Spending money when you knew you shouldn't have been in that store, even for the gift?

I wanted you to leave that place, because it was dangerous for you, but you didn't

listen to Me—and you fell."

I ended up getting some couple of pens for my Rhema cards that I could have lived without...

"You see, when you have a spate of doing things your way and not being sensitive to My counsel,

that is Pride.

You over-estimate your ability to stay out of trouble in places like that."

Oh, guys—this store is outrageous.

It's called the Unicorn School Supplies store.

They are just loaded with all kinds of stickers and goodies, just wonderful, wonderful, ingenious

toys and art supplies.

Things like that.

And He's right.

That is dangerous for me!

Very dangerous.

So, He said, "You over-estimated your ability to stay out of trouble in that place.

I know you were trying to buy a gift for someone, but not at the expense of sinning.

Right?"

Yes, Lord, You are right.

Is there something wrong with the message, Lord?

Is that why you stopped me before I had a chance to do it?

(That's the Body and Blood message, the second part I was asking about.)

Jesus answered me, "There is nothing wrong with the message; it is long overdue.

This is about personal sin, Clare.

You went to buy one book and you ended up with 6?

Don't I give you enough teachings that you don't have to go looking to others for theirs?"

Yeah—that was Praying Medic.

I went and looked up some of his books.

There's was one that I wanted on Traveling in the Spirit, and I ended up getting the

one on Healing and Communication and a couple of other little ones he had.

I shouldn't have done that, and I felt kind of weird afterwards.

I should have just cancelled it.

Jesus continued, "If you would ask Me about these things, rather than being drawn off

into the workings of others, I would tell you.

"You didn't ask about even that one book, and that opened the door to you justifying

yourself—and that was Pride.

There is no justification for wrong-doing.

You are not in a position where you can afford to make your own decisions.

Not even in the little things.

I want you to submit to Me in the little things, because you can be taken way off track when

you do them without My permission.

"What if you ended up teaching Heartdwellers something you read from someone else's book?

They are doing their own thing and we are doing our own thing—and I want you to keep

it pure.

And yes.

You need to confess your fault to the Channel."

Oh, that's always hard!

"Oh, My people—little is not little!

It's the little foxes that spoil the vine.

'Little' is Satan's way of introducing you into doing big things, because he uses your

little lapses like rungs on a ladder going down into a hole—not up to Heaven.

Every time you give in to your own judgment and flesh, you lower yourself and begin to

separate yourself from the highest way.

You lose fellowship with Me, because I must stop you in your tracks to get your attention.

Stopping you is painful for you and painful for Me.

And it takes time for you to realize exactly why something doesn't feel right between

us.

"In the meantime, there is work to do, messages, music, etc.

And you aren't equipped to do them, because you are under correction.

Do you see, Clare, how important this is?"

I do, Lord.

I just don't know where to start.

I am feeling really 'lost.'

Jesus answered me, "Repentance is always a good place."

Lord, I need more strength.

I need You to take over.

I can't do this.

Please, Lord, give me the strength.

I am so sorry!

I am also very weak.

And I am willing to be made willing to forego these things, but I know I will need Your

help in the moments when I am sorely tempted.

Jesus answered, "Clare, when you are not feeling well for one reason or another, you

are very vulnerable.

And I understand this.

But if you want to avoid falling, do all you can to run the other way.

I will help you, but you must really make the effort if you want the victory.

"Remember the reading you got on being double-minded?

This is a universal problem.

That's what I mean when I say that this is a work in progress.

It is just very hurtful when it stops what I am doing on the Channel.

"Of course, your enemies plot and celebrate when these things happen.

But then, through your error, even more learn the ways of Satan—and now understand how

to fend him off.

"Clare, I love you.

Let me hold you and set you back up on your feet.

Let me comfort you.

"And to you who set up these falls for My vessels unto honor, I say: you, too, will

have your turn to repent.

And I will welcome you with open arms.

But please consider: you may not get another chance.

Take advantage of what I offer you, when I offer it.

For the day of your dissolution may not be far away.

"It is My heart to forgive you, but take care.

You have said "No!" to Me so many times, there may not come another.

Your heart has grown callous and hard, and there comes a time when you no longer can

repent.

"Take heed to yourselves, that you repent in good season.

"And for the rest of you, My sweet Heartdwellers.

I love you all tenderly.

It's not easy being in this world, and some of the trials have been hard lately.

And some of you have sought relief in the physical world and the carnal world.

And that relief is so temporary, it only weakens you.

"So, do your best to run from an occasion of sin.

And I will be with you, because I love you."

For more infomation >> Pride… Again - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

✴️ 10.000 Subscribers ! ✴️ - Duration: 6:55.

Hi viewers, I'm gad you reached it to this video.

A moment that will happen today,

the 10.000 subscribers!

- The time has come...

- Yes.

Actually, it's...

it's... hard to believe.

The counter is currently on 9,917.

That ain't that much anymore..

Still 82 if I'm not mist...

83

- 83 !

Still 83, if I'm not mistaken...

So, I still need 83 more subscribers....

Freaking awesome!

In the first place, I want to thank Govert!

Due his shoutout on Instagram, my channel received a big boost!

There are even more Instagram users who posted me on their stories.

Subscribe on Takiany, I thank you so much.

- Thanks to the fans.

- It's...

A Once-in-a-lifetime-feeling,

10.000 Subscribers.

Unless you make a second channel,

but... I'm not... up for that at the moment.

Okay, it's a new day, we thought it would be faster.

But...

It doesn't take long anymore.

Still 9 more subscribers.

I didn't sleep last night because it can happen every moment you know....

9 more...

- It's exciting... 9 more...

- It's exciting.

It's really exciting.

- Do you remember the first time we recorded a video together?

- yes...

it was...

- The Powerplant.

- Yes.

- An abandoned coal-fired power station.

- Yes, it was fun.

- I still remember what you said...

We can't go in.

Ooh.. a new subscriber.

In the meanwhile it's still 8...

subscribers...

Ow... crap! only 7 !

It goes fast!

Okay, but Oemmie, you just said, we weren't able to go in.

- No, that was you...

I saw something like... a gap...

It was more like...

What was it?!

a fence ?! ....

- It was a fence.

- a fence... he said, we can't open the door but there was a hole in the fence.

You didn't even see it, it was so funny.

It was so funny and it was also the first time we filmed together.

- Yes, I think it was the first video together.

- My first Urbex was the abandoned train.

The abandoned train.

- You mean, The oriënt express?

- Yes, that was my first Urbex.

before that day, I didn't even knew the meaning of Urbex.

- That makes it our first video...

because I made a video there too...

- Really?...

We don't even know what our first video was...

- We did so much...

We'll go LIVE on Instagram when the counter hits 9,995.

- Yes.

- Holy fuck dude...

- Well...

Yeah...

I suggest, Subscribe!

We need 5 more.

- Hello, everyone !

Takiany joins me.

- Hello, Lostbuildings.

Only 5 Subscribers.

I've waited so long for this moment.

This wouldn't have been possible without all off your support.

This wouldn't have been possible without everyone who gave me a shoutout !

Everyone who watched my videos....

It wasn't possible without her.

- Thank you all.

It's unbelievable.

For some people it ain't much.

... then I mean, the big YouTubers.

but... for us... well yeah, for him...

because it's his channel.

For him this is much!

You also played a role, you know...

Only 4 !

We're talking Dutch at the moment....

..but we've also got international followers.

- yes !

There's much people in my public who speak English.

- It goes very fast...

This screen is slo....

10,002, but the stream is slower !

Maybe you can't see it already but...

we've reached 10k Subscribers!

Holy shit, Oemmie!!

Oh my God, guys...

This is truly the best...

... present, you can give me.

This moment...

... every YouTuber...

who ever had this moment...

I know how it feels now!

It's just....

- Congratulations !

For more infomation >> ✴️ 10.000 Subscribers ! ✴️ - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wells Fargo Blames Computer Glitch For Foreclosures On Poor People - Duration: 5:48.

Wells Fargo claims that a computer glitch was responsible for more than 400 of their

customers being kicked out of their homes due to foreclosure.

Now, interesting about this story.

Obviously, you can't trust Wells Fargo.

The other thing is, just as you would expect, this was aimed at low-income, poverty-stricken

people who have done a good job working their way out of poverty.

Right?

They're in a home, they're stabilized, everything is working fine.

They should get what they call an extension which basically extends in a mortgage, helps

them make it through bringing down the cost of the mortgage.

And Wells Fargo targeted them.

I mean, there's no question.

In my mind, they targeted these people and now they're trying to blame it on a computer

glitch.

Right.

I mean, to me-

What is your take on this?

I've read this story several times now.

There is nothing in this story that speaks glitch.

This sounds like this was how the program was written for Wells Fargo to use to identify

and target these specific people.

Because a glitch isn't going to go after one specific sect.

A glitch will affect every single person.

This only went after such a small-

Good point.

In other words, if you talked to a computer analyst, they'll say, "This is not a glitch.

A glitch is systemic."

Right?

A glitch is systemic.

This is very isolated.

And it just happens to be poor people who are foreclosed on that should not have been

foreclosed on.

Now, you put this list together.

I love this list.

Let me take a minute and read some of this stuff.

Top 10 primary offense, the type, the penalties that have been hit for Wells Fargo.

They've been caught doing this thing.

Just Wells Fargo?

Just Wells Fargo's ... this list is just Wells Fargo.

Mortgage abuses, five million dollars...

No, five billion.

Five and a half billion.

Five and a half billion dollars in mortgage abuses.

You have here two ... In other words, they were hit that ... This occurred twice, is

what you're saying?

Right.

In banking violations, two billion, almost three billion banking violations, different

occurrences, 14 times.

Toxic security abuses, one billion, 500 million dollars worth, occurred more than five times.

False claims, occurrences where there was an amount in excess of one billion, two hundred

million dollars in losses.

The list goes on forever.

We're going to post this list.

People actually need to see this list, because this is this much of the list.

Okay, so let me tell you what I did today.

I think you're going to like this.

I called my broker, who happens to be working with Wells Fargo as an ... They have an independent

agency which is an investment agency, separate and apart from Wells Fargo.

I say, "You need to send an email to Wells Fargo, and you need to say that you're getting

ready to lose one of your biggest accounts because your criminal conduct."

And my message to the broker was, "Look, there are no excuses here.

Okay?

Crime like this, this type of crime, flows from the top.

You have to get rid of the people at the top.

It's like any organization, you hire people that are like you.

So if you're at the top and you're kind of a little crooked, then everybody underneath

you becomes crooked as well.

So I don't know where that's going to go.

I said, "Send the ..." And he knows I'm serious.

And he knows that it's a substantial threat.

So what is your take on this?

I mean, what do people do?

Do they just say, "I'm through with Wells Fargo.

I don't-"

They should.

We saw the same thing ... Bank of America was involved in a lot of criminal fines that

they got, discrimination, funding fossil fuel companies.

There was a big backlash.

A lot of people left it.

Bank of America didn't necessarily change their ways.

But not enough people left it.

Not enough people stood up and said, "You know what?

You're right.

This is a criminal enterprise."

They only seem to do it when you have an advertiser that seems to support Sean Hannity or somebody

that you don't like politically.

Well, these are criminal activities.

I mean, the grand total here is well over 10 billion dollars in the last few years

And that's just a part of it.

Right!

That's just part of it.

Over 10 billion in a few years that they have ripped off from American consumers and the

federal government.

I think that outweighs any kind of politics, left, right, or center.

But everybody can do something.

They can do the same thing that I did this morning when I call my broker and I say, "You

know, I love you man.

We've been with you a long time.

Our firm ... We've done a lot of business but this email needs to go out, and I need

to see a response that somebody's saying 'Somebody at the top needs to be fired.'"

And the next question is, does there have to be a serious perp walk that takes place,

where the Department of Justice finally does something meaningful, finally throws some

guys that are dressed up in Armani suits in prison?

I mean, that's the only thing that's going to happen to change anything.

And I hate to say that.

The last time we had a Justice Department that did that was actually Reagan with the

S&L.

600!

800!

800 went to jail.

800! 800 bankers under Reagan went to jail.

We haven't seen it since with all this Democratic leadership and Republican leadership.

For more infomation >> Wells Fargo Blames Computer Glitch For Foreclosures On Poor People - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

CÓ GÌ LẠ ở quán LẨU BĂNG CHUYỀN KICHI KICHI mà GIỚI TRẺ SÀI GÒN ĐỀU MÊ I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 20:32.

For more infomation >> CÓ GÌ LẠ ở quán LẨU BĂNG CHUYỀN KICHI KICHI mà GIỚI TRẺ SÀI GÒN ĐỀU MÊ I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 20:32.

-------------------------------------------

[ speedpaint ] Phos & Antarc in summer I think - Duration: 11:13.

ok here we go

this is 11 minutes jesus christ

but at least its over 4 minutes this time

after forcing myself to draw like....really slowly...and pausing

uh

idk

sorry the quality is so shitty

fuck windows movie maker but what else can you do at 3 am

I hope I dont get killed I didnt even ask for permission to use the music

im so sorry

its 3 am let me rest

it said this would take 2 hours to load at first and i was like jesus but then I connected to my mobile hotspot and it went through in like 10 minutes so thanks for helping

I think at this point I realized I was drawing in total silence and I was like what the fuck. i need music

you probably won't catch it but like I had to pause multiple times to switch to a new song

this is........avanna right

it does sound like oliver huh

sigh

do I really have to talk for 10 minutes

I ha

beat drop

please sketch, kids

idk why this took me so long LMAO

uh

are you waiting for me to talk more..

I dont know what to say honestly

imtyping these as the video is playing so thats why theyre so far apart

sorry

just

bear with me

thanks

ew

ugh

this is bad

yuck

face???

face!??!?!?

ok

tolerable

i realize how..small phos' head looks now

music

jesus what was I doing

hurry up bitch!!!!!!

why is this video so long!

this is where I bullshit the flowers

I dont even know what they are

uh

sorry I move the canvas around a lot

me w backgrounds dhfSDHGU?????????

ew hand

flower???

this building sucks

sensei wheres your sense of archtecture

ihi

wait

shit

typo

i mean oho

ripphos

literally rest in pieces

ugh

at least im not good at drawing feet bc if some is really inexplicably good at drawing feet theres a problem

sigh

I was struggling to fit music here ok

hahahhhaha

:)

god

antarc come back please

cairngorm dont know em

aechmea u bitch!!!!!!!!!

bring antarc back!!

sobs

ok uh

yeah i dont know what to say

ehresidedgsdg?

crab voice shiny

idk his name i forgot sorry

did u know ppl write that crab from moana x reader fics

yea disney fandom is wild

this is a good piano cover btw

mixed with another song

a..fusion

i wanna draw amazonite again

their..fusion

how long has it been

fuck ok

me the dumbass realizing i should've finished phos and then only duplicated it

lol

how much longer is this

4 minutes ok

wait

is it 4

sorry my math sucks

i shouldve made a speedpaint of that other phost

why did i pause here wtf

ok probably looking for music

h

are we there yet

hurgh?

sigh

ok

last song

yehaw

wait

wait

wait

ok here we go

time for fucking

what

WHAT

did i

OH MY GOD

DID I NOT FUCKING RECORD THAT PART

FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

BITCH OH MY GOD

I AM NOT RENDERING THIS VIDEO AGAIN FUCK THIS

WHATEVER DRAWING PLANTS SUCK ANYWAY

lets just draw rutile ugh

windows movie maker you fucking suck

ew

jazzy

this is so sad

i had to..guess their uniforms

rip jades hair

ugly apple bitch

KIDDINGi love them

uh

I ALWAYS THOUGHT I MIGHT BE BAD

NNOW IM SURE THAT ITS TRUE

POINTS AT PHOS

CAUSE I THINK YOURE SO GOOD

are they?

and Im NOTHING LIKE YOUUU

OK i dont want to type all of this out

its a good song

phostarc feels

ok almost there

almost there fellas

dia hurry up bitch

why yall so nosy goddamn

please dont tell me the music cuts off

oh my god

I think we're ok

jesus remind me to draw fast next time

as usual???

I had to crop and speed this up so it wasnt fucking like. 17 minutes

ok almost there

woo

i love them

i have no comment about the art sorry lol

it's over...isn't it

For more infomation >> [ speedpaint ] Phos & Antarc in summer I think - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

Strefy czasowe, obliczanie i wyznaczenie - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Strefy czasowe, obliczanie i wyznaczenie - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Wake Up (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:45.

You spend your life in a dream that you can escape

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Wake Up (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

BULLS COMING? BILLIONAIRES INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY? RIPPLE XRP? BITCOIN BTC PRICE + NEWS 2018 - Duration: 16:43.

what's going on guys Patrick here bringing you a brand new video today we

got another killer video for you guys full of information today I'm going to

be talking about billionaires investing in cryptocurrency we're also gonna be

looking at ripple adoption and tons of other news that went on in the

cryptocurrency space but guys before we can start with that if you want to enter

a chance to win some free Bitcoin all you guys have to do is number one be

subscribe to the channel and have your notifications turn on number two give

this video a thumbs up and number three leave a comment down below saying

something related to the video also if you guys are interested in making money

trading cryptocurrencies but you don't know technical now so you don't know how

to do it or you don't have the time to keep up to date make sure you do check

out the cryptocurrency trade alerts group link in the description so far

we've predicted several crypto several of the Bitcoin pullbacks the

cryptocurrency pullbacks just to name some of the last few days yesterday we

got these short opportunity the pullback right here for Bitcoin when we had what

seemed like a nice run and then we got the pullback we called that in the group

and also aetherium when it was worth three hundred and seventy-five dollars I

mentioned him that I thought wrong etherion was gonna head back to three

hundred dollars well it went to three hundred and five so five dollars off

very close enough tons of money has been made so far guys lots of people really

enjoying the group and I'm so happy to see that so if you guys haven't joined

yet make sure you do check out the first link in the description and in the

comment section but the first article I have for you guys today is the hunt for

Satoshi Nakamoto now this has been going on for a while we've had several people

come out and claim they are Satoshi Nakamoto we've had people who had

nothing to do with it get accused of being Satoshi Nakamoto if you guys

haven't watch the documentary on Netflix so a lot of things have been going on

both sad hilarious just several different things well now they're

actually going deeper and deeper to find it so hashtag find Satoshi hunt is on

there trying to raise money to hire private detectives the best private

detectives from Japan New York London and Russia they're trying to raise a

quarter of a million dollars just to find who Satoshi Nakamoto

is who is the creator of Bitcoin I wanted to ask you guys this before we

continue on in the video who do you think it is do you think it is someone

that one is already in the spotlight with kripp with cryptocurrency we just

don't know that that's a Toshi Nakamoto do you think it is a group of people

whatever your guys's thoughts are leave it in the comments down below do you

think I am Satoshi Nakamoto guys don't count me out I swear it might be me

leave that in the comments down below moving on those some bullish news this

is from a yell analyst so Yale economist I don't know how to pronounce his name

do you guys can look at him right here who has taught economics at the

prestigious Yale University for many years had said that every investor who

believes Bitcoin can perform as well as it did in 2017 should invest at least 6%

of their holdings in crypto now I asked you guys previously how much of your

portfolio or how much of your investment portfolio do you have in cryptocurrency

we've got tons of different answers in the comments absolutely loved reading

everything we've got people from 5 to 10% all the way to 100% of the

investment portfolio in cryptocurrency so very interesting to see

he said if you believe that it will it that it can perform as well as it did in

2017 you should hold 6% of your portfolio in Bitcoin if you believe

it'll do half as well you should hold 4% and if you think it'll do much worse

then you should still hold 1% now given the scale of the market how fast that's

grown I 100% agree that and this is more for big-name investors people with a lot

a lot of money that they have investments in real estate and they are

scattered in different places I know a lot of people watching this right now

don't have as many investments cryptocurrency is one of the first or if

not the first investment that people have gotten into so that explains the

wide range of percentages that we had but still holding even 1% I 100% agree

even if you don't even if you don't think it's gonna perform as well this

year maybe you see something down the future I think as an investment you

don't want to miss out having at least a little bit having some skin in the game

now I know a lot of people also think it's going to do far better at

continuing on in the coming years and that's why we've heard

people say to allocate a portion of their cryptocurrency into Bitcoin or a

percentage of their investments into cryptocurrency or Bitcoin there we go

now this isn't the only person talking about this so talking about some

billionaires that I wanted to share with you that now billionaires a lot of them

are investors a lot of them continue to grow their money through investment so

these guys usually know what they're talking about now obviously maybe some

luck was involved in some cases maybe some people inherited money but for the

most part these guys are fairly smart people so the billionaire co-founder of

Avenue Capital Group was did an interview on with CNBC last month his

net worth is estimated to be one point six eight billion dollars yes a lot of

money and he said that he has invested more than one percent of his holdings in

crypto to him one percent is sixteen point eight million dollars of his

family's net worth but he said he's invested over one percent so it's over

sixteen point eight million dollars that's a lot of money coming into the

market guys that shows that people are instead this is just the beginning

people are you know starting to see how it works they're not gonna jump into

something without fully understanding it and sure they've done their research

they've done the the risk analysis and then they invested part of it and that

that investment will probably continue to grow as they keep going they also

dollar-cost average they also buy it in chunks they don't just throw all money

in at one time similar to how I recommend you guys do or how I share

that I do it myself now he's not the only one to do this so some billionaire

investors such as galaxy digital's Mike and Novogratz I don't know if I

pronounced that correctly and PayPal founder said that they have allocated a

significant chunk of their net worth in Christian crypto and notably Novogratz

invested a substantial amount of his personal holdings in other major crypto

currencies like yo Wes so again they're doing their research they're coming out

with which ones they believe the most in and that's the one they're investing so

somewhere in Bitcoin somewhere in the theory summer in iOS and some I'm sure

are in ripple and of several other crypto currencies out there but I wanted

to give you guys a sense of positivity give you guys some confidence in the

market these guys are really smart these guys are and

and then these guys are getting in the market so I believe there's still a long

way to go majority of the negative things we hear said by very rich people

they're like billionaires and cryptocurrency usually they're the

owners of banks so I kind of have a hard time believing what they're saying

simply because I believe there is a hidden agenda there of suppressing I

don't even think it's hidden anymore I think everyone knows about it that

they're trying to suppress the price because of how scared they are but for

people that aren't the CEO of big banks they seem to be pretty bullish on it too

now some news came out yesterday about COO coin and I wanted to clear this up

clarify this because they did actually make an announcement I got a ton of

messages with this because I've used cool coin as well and a lot of you guys

also use cool coin and there was a report that the COO coin Hong Kong

offices are empty and this is a major crypto exchange you guys can see right

here they have a lot of money there's a lot of money in in cool coin if you guys

see this the picture that was posted by someone by Joseph young empty this is

the Hong Kong suppose that Hong Kong offices are empty now COO coin did

clarify this shortly after saying that the

clarifications are they was titled two clarifications on cuckoo and office

locations in their post the exchange clarified that their headquarters is

located in Singapore that the Hong Kong address is nothing but a mailing address

of one of co points many subsidiary companies so if you guys believe that or

not that's gonna be up to you guys to do

have a trading volume of fourteen point eight million dollars like I said

there's a lot of money in there and the another interesting thing is you guys

can see right here is on their official Twitter account it shows something that

we don't see very often if there's a warning message that says caution this

account is temporary resumed temporarily restrictive so you have to click on the

yes view profile maybe that's just twitter taking actions cuz they got a

lot of reports I don't know exactly what that is I don't know if that it is even

up by the time you guys are watching this video anymore but I want to know do

you guys believe this or not let me know in the comments do you think there is a

issue here with cool coin or do you think they're telling the truth and then

it is simply a mailing address let me know that in the comments and last

article before we talk about a specific cryptocurrency well there's a lot of

institution interest and bitcoins hash rate and

they're telling a bullish story so again guys yes there are ups and there are

downs in the cryptocurrency market you've seen even in the span of just one

a one day to the next we have a green day then we have a red day we've seen

this happen all the time sometimes you know the market is down 15% sometimes

it's up 10% especially recently with the amount of manipulation we have we've

seen these spike up and the spike down again I want to help you guys make money

with that and that's why I started the cryptocurrency trade alerts crew because

there is a way where you can know with with technical analysis that you can

kind of identify what direction the market is headed and I'm doing that and

sharing it all in the group for you guys along with all the trades of all coins

and stuff like that - so we can all make money even while the market is down but

apparently miners are still very bullish on Bitcoin you guys can see the chart

below Bitcoin hatchery has continued to grow at an astonishing pace despite the

sell-off so this suggests that minor are still very beautiful --is-- on future

prices now that we did they they also do some research find out that mining

doesn't consume as much power as previously thought obviously there are

different ways to go about I see a lot more solar mining becoming anything a

lot of companies are starting this truck they're starting to try out solar mining

and trying to make that a thing we'll see how that plays off but other than

mining which is one good sign well there is more about the ETF as well so we've

seen that there is a lot of interest in in the Bitcoin ETF and a lot of very

wealthy investors are waiting for this to happen now if you guys see the gold

ETF price right here what happened when the first gold ETF was launched on March

2003 after that there was a huge parabolic run for gold and if you guys

can see right here Bitcoin seems to be following the same pattern we have seen

for gold as of right now and then moving forward we're gonna see what happens

after they eat yet a lot of people are still expecting the ETF to happen

everyone expected the delay guys so a lot of people sold and a lot of people

were scared simply because of the delay everyone expected the delay every big

name in crypto see expect the delay now some people are

saying it might take all the way up to 2019 so be prepared for September 30th

to not be the day that there is the announcement there again I want to

emphasize that to you guys we might not see it just because they postpone it to

September 30th doesn't mean that's going to be the day it happens so a lot of

people are still speculating 2019 is when it's gonna happen and again I'm

just excited because maybe this is a type of run I think there's so much

built around the ETF which I don't think is great I don't I don't like the fact

that the market sells off just because the ETF has been postponed but on the

other hand it does provide a pretty solid a pretty interesting fact that if

it does get approve or when it does get approved not if but when it does get

approved that the markets could see some very serious gains just taking the

reverse of what we seen happen from the delay I think the markets can see a very

nice run and like I said there's no lack of investor interest in Bitcoin ETF a

recent survey conducted by international law firm fully and Lardner found that

nearly three-quarters of our participants 72% we're hopeful they'll

have the opportunity to invest in an ETF that holds Bitcoin or other

cryptocurrency ETS are probably going to be far beyond I think they're at

$200,000 so for most people watching this you're not going to get the chance

to participate in the a in the ETF this for people with a lot of money that are

gonna be buying it but I'm glad to see that there is investor interest in

getting in one of these now before we do the Bitcoin giveaway talking a little

bit about the markets still recovering a little bit from yesterday's lows but two

hundred and twelve billion dollars in market cap Bitcoin dominance still up at

50.9% some of the biggest movers as you get

you guys can see is actually a good amount of green in the last 24 hours

given that we did have a significant pullback previously so that's why we are

up Knowles is up 15% a good crypto currency right here just broke back into

the top 100 NCO of 14% chain link is up and a lot of deeper crypto guys and we

keep scroll as you guys can see there's more than half of them are in the actual

green and by next coin of course seeing some red given that the market is green

finance coin usually does the opposite which is why a lot of people choose to

buy into it when people believe the mark is going to

fall it's another way to short a Bitcoin if you can't obviously be on certain

exchanges that allow you to do it because of where you live some people

sell a Bitcoin to tether and buy back in when it is lower some people sell to

finance point that way you still have skin in the cryptocurrency game and yet

you're not invested in Bitcoin and by Nets point usually goes up if the market

overall has pulled back now talking about ripple really quick guys before we

go into the giveaway so I'm sure a lot of you guys who are invested in ripple

are gonna be very interested in hearing this thirty cents a complete steel for

ripple I think what's coming in the future for them as long as everything

lines up correctly could return some very serious gains we're getting back to

the lows that we had all the way back here because you see we're getting close

to these lows over here which we're at 20 cents while in 10 cents away from

that still from the all-time high so much down so providing so much

opportunity still as the third biggest cryptocurrency of rank number 3 third

biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap tons of opportunity I believe

for it now we would like to see XR P is one of the base assets on financer okay

this is what they're trying to do they're trying to get X RP as one of the

base assets on by net who is they well this is going to wise ratings they agree

that x RP should be a base currency on buy net so now that we today at the CEO

of Finance and they wanted to get some retweets to get them to know their

reasoning makes sense it is faster but I'm not gonna read through everything

the main tweet that we see here from Weiss ratings is we think that XR P is

the fastest digital asset to transfer funds between exchanges it only makes

sense for buying it by nets to use it as the base currency why should one have to

go through an intermediary cryptocurrency to trade so I know a lot

of you a lot of you ripple fans are going to really like this news you guys

would love to see Finance have ripple as or XRP as a base currency so let me know

down below if you think that's going to happen and if you think it should happen

let me know your opinions on that down below now let's get into the Bitcoin

giveaway so this video I picked the big news of the year for Bitcoin great video

did super well ton of engagement you guys were awesome over there now let's

see who won the Bitcoin giveaway let's see let's see let's see

sundar nada dots now I'm completely butchered that most probably but

congratulations you want some free Bitcoin now Tron is difficult to

understand but hoping it moons to I may start coming up next to neck in top 5 to

10 crypto it it may start coming up next neck in top 5 to 10 Kryptos let's see if

Tron does break into the top 10 or maybe in the top 5 I know a lot of people

think it could happen I'm excited to see what the future holds for cryptocurrency

personally I think there's a ton of great ones out there as much as there is

a ton of shit coins out there I think there's a ton of great ones out there as

well and in a few years we're gonna look back

and honestly regret not picking up more at these prices but guys but

congratulations on winning in order to claim the Bitcoin giveaway all you guys

say all you have to do is leave a comment down below leaving your Bitcoin

wallet address guys if they don't claim me in the next 24 hours I'm gonna

picking another winner in tomorrow's videos so make sure you are hitting that

thumbs up button and leaving a comment down below in order to potentially enter

a chance to win tomorrow's giveaway guys thank you so much for watching I'll see

you guys tomorrow for another video

For more infomation >> BULLS COMING? BILLIONAIRES INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY? RIPPLE XRP? BITCOIN BTC PRICE + NEWS 2018 - Duration: 16:43.

-------------------------------------------

Popeyes® | Shrimp Po'Boy | Food Review! ⚜🥖🍤 - Duration: 3:50.

welcome to keep this out reviews with Ian K

stay frosty so after the tastiness of the chicken po-boy that I reviewed a few

weeks back along with popular demand I decided to swing on back to Popeye's

Louisiana kitchen to check out their shrimp po-boy and based upon what we've

got here right now I am super excited to get into this just take a look at how

packed this is with a ton of popcorn shrimp layered all throughout this

toasted baguette along with lettuce and pickles and what's supposed to be a

tartar sauce yeah this definitely looks set to deliver and we're gonna see if

it does right now it's the shrimp po boy from Popeye's Louisiana kitchen let's

peep out this flavor yesir lots of fried shrimp on the

inside of this toasted french baguette we are diving in hmmm alright first off

there is no tartar sauce on this this is actually Mayo that I'm tasting right now

in that first bite and that's definitely a no-no because with seafood you got to

have tartar sauce I don't know why this actually has mayo it doesn't really add

anything to it for me I'm not really a super fan of mayo anyway but I'm diggin how

nice and crunchy the shrimp is and the flavor is pretty good a little bit of

heat too let me give you a cross-section shot of this one after those two bites

guys a very "carby situation" I'm definitely not liking this more than the

chicken po-boy only because there is just so much more breading on this and

very little seafood because they're popcorn shrimp it basically feels like

I'm having a sandwich with way more extra breading than it needs and I get

that it's popcorn shrimp so they're gonna be smaller in general and even

though it's got a lot of them in the sandwich you think that's gonna

compensate but it really doesn't because there is just so much fried crispiness here

and I dig the extra crispiness don't get me wrong I really dig the spicy

outer coating that Popeyes uses on their chicken and it's no different on the

shrimp I just wish the shrimp were just a little bit bigger to enjoy it just a

little bit more I get that they're compensating by having so much shrimp on

the inside of this but again with all those little shrimp comes a lot of

breading as you guys can see just so you know what I'm dealing with take a look

at the inside of one of these popcorn shrimps guys as you can see very little

shrimp itself but a lot of outer coating so if you love the outer coating here at

Popeyes like I said you're gonna like this but just be prepared it's on

overload but hey just like the chicken po-boy sandwich the pickles definitely

add a nice dimension to this one they have just the right amount of crunchy

snap when you bite into them and the acidity goes pretty nicely with the

coating on the outside of the shrimp but I'm just still shocked this actually has

Mayo instead of tartar sauce I think the sandwich could have been so much better

had the real deal been on this one but Mayo is just OK it

adds a little bit of creaminess overall but you really need tartar sauce guys I

mean it's seafood so it looks like the pickles are gonna try and save the day

with this one because they're really the only thing adding to the sandwich

compared to everything else that it's got and that's a shame because even

though it does have a little bit of heat because of the spices of the coating it

really needs a little bit more of everything else including tartar sauce

and maybe some bigger shrimp so after the overall breakdown on this one I'm

gonna have to give the shrimp po-boy here at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

just an OK 6.5 out of 10 this one was

just above average guys but truth be told you really want to stick with that

chicken po-boy not only are you gonna get a lot more meat in that one you'll

get the same crunchy pickles that were the highlight in the sandwich in that

one as well and overall you'll get just a little bit more bang for the buck

aside from the fact that you're not gonna feel like you're eating a lot of

crispy breading but that's just me so what do you guys think have any of you

already had the shrimp po-boy you'll be heard Popeyes and if you have how do you

think it compares to the chicken po-boy in terms of overall value drop those

comments down below and definitely let me know and with that this is Ian K

closing out another episode of peep this out and like I always say I've got brand

new content every single week here on my channel so while you stay tuned for the

next review coming real soon in the meantime stay frosty hey I dig the

packaging but it's what's on the inside that counts and what should have been on

the inside of this one is some tartar sauce

come on Popeyes alright guys until next time I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> Popeyes® | Shrimp Po'Boy | Food Review! ⚜🥖🍤 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

14 Year Old Sings One Of The Hardest Songs EVER!!! - Duration: 3:51.

Party girls dont get hurt Cant feel anything

When will i learn I push it down I push it down

Im the one for a good time call Phones blowing up theyre ringing my doorbell

I feel the love I feel the looovve

One two three One two three

drink One two three

One two three drink

One two three One two three drink

Throw em back til i lose count I'm gonna swing from the chandelier

from the chandelier I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesnt exist

Like it doesnt exist I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night

Feel my tears as they dry Yeah Im gonna swing from the chandelier

From the chandelier And I'm holding on for dear life

Won't look down wont open my eyes Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause

I'm just holding on for tonight Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't

look down won't open my eyes Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause

I'm just holding on for tonight On for tonight

Party girls don't get hurt Can't feel anything, I push it down, push

it down I'm the one "for a good time call"

Phone's blowin' up, I feel the love, feel the love

I feel the love, feel the love Sun is up, I'm a mess

Gotta get out now, gotta run from this Here comes the shame, here comes the shame

One, two, three, one, two, three, drink One, two, three, one, two, three, drink

One, two, three, one, two, three, drink Throw em back till I lose count

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist Like it doesn't exist

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

And I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight On for tonight

For more infomation >> 14 Year Old Sings One Of The Hardest Songs EVER!!! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

MASSIVE ACTION | Daniel Ally ft. Jezreel Sweet [Entrepreneur Rap] - Duration: 3:11.

Everybody has a big dream Everybody has a mission, but you gotta see

the vision You've got to know who you are--you've got

to help other people if you want to really go far

I'm about to get real deep Find out what your talents are--and make a

few tweaks It may take a couple weeks, a couple months,

even a couple years But don't worry, as long as you get there!

That's what really matters--are you up for the challenge?

You better be!

If you are, we're talking pure satisfaction and excellence--let's make it happen!

This is Daniel Ally who is rapping Nothing is going to happen until you take

massive action It's time to start planning

Straight to the bank, we're the one's who will be laughing!

*Don't you worry or get distracted

might not look like it

But it's going to happen

But, you've got to be far from average

Plus, you've got to take massive action

Might not look like it, but you're going to make it...*

Now I'm going to give you something that's encouraging

Something that will keep the people from all that worrying

Money will come Friends will show up

Haters disappear Kids will grow up

Big things happen when you take risks You feel so good and its pure bliss

Just listen to the voice in heaven God will show you how to reach a higher level

Keep working on the plan, you'll be in demand Abundance coming in, flowing to your hands

Never give up, you got what it takes You'll be tested hard, but you'll never break

This is what I know--I've seen a lot of it Don't depend on luck--not the lottery

Just a lot of hard work and some strategy Keep a smile as you grind--and you'll have plenty

*Don't you worry or get distracted Might not look like it,

But it's going to happen..

But you have to be far from average, Plus, you have to take massive action.

Might not look like it, But you're going to make it..*

You've got to have faith if you're going to think big

Too many people quit when they hear "What If?"

If you want to know the truth, then just ask God

He will show you everything if you ask hard

When you get the answer, don't you ever doubt Don't worry about a thing, not even your bank

account He will give you everything that you're asking

for You'll be richer than you've ever dreamed

before!

For more infomation >> MASSIVE ACTION | Daniel Ally ft. Jezreel Sweet [Entrepreneur Rap] - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Back At It Again - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Jack Back At It Again - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hidden Talents - Duration: 3:38.

So today I'm going to do some hidden talents kind of thing, so, um yeah! Let's

Just get into the video. The first one is raising one eyebrow. I

can do this!

Boom! One point. Second one is the "arm thing". So, you take your arms and put it like

backwards or sideways. Yeah, I don't want to break my arm doing that. If you're

wondering what this is, it's like this blood test thing. Third is curling my tongue.

And I can take it FIVE STEPS FURTHER.

Another point for me! Licking my elbow. yeah I'm not even gonna try..

I can't. Five, twitching my nose. I don't know if that's twitching I don't know if

I get a point.. ADD A POINT (muahaha) next is wiggling my ear. no I can't. Shaking my

head. I don't know if you can see it but.. crossing my eyes. I'm pretty sure like

majority of people know how to cross their eyes. You can't even see me

crossing my eyes so here it is. Yay!!! next is where you take your foot and put it

in this counterclockwise motion while you're writing a six. Watch very

carefully, okay yeah

I just did it! okay so basically your foot is not supposed to go

counterclockwise I made that mistake it's supposed to go clockwise since a

six goes counterclockwise so no point for me. Next is the paralyzed finger it's

basically where you take your hands and then do this on top of the table and

then try to lift your ring finger by itself, so okay yeah that's I don't know how

to do it. I got five out of ten which is not good, but not bad.

Anyways, bye guys!

For more infomation >> Hidden Talents - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Gumball Japanese Credits Theme with Sound Effects - Duration: 1:33.

BEGASU sa nagara ni PIKAPIKA shitete yo (Shining brightly just like Vegas, y'know)

~Ah-a-ah

Nemuke ga tobu hodo tanoshimasete yo (I'm having too much fun to fall asleep)

~Ah-a-ah

'I Don't Wanna Give It Up, I Don't Wanna Give It Up'

Renshoumuteki no zunou PUREIYAA (Keep on winning unstoppable brainy player)

BATORU no aite ga tsuyoki de semete mo (The battle's on, even when my foe attacks...)

oji kizuku koto no nai shugaa hai (...I'm on a fearless sugar rush without a care)

Aa wata ame mitai na yume wo mimashou (Ah-ah, let's dream a dream about cotton candy)

Saa sawayaka ni shoubu wo idomimashou (So-so, let's play and start a new challenge)

Mada mada nerenai yo watashi ni hiru to yoru wa nai (I just can't sleep at all, there's no days or nights to me)

Asobitsukarete BEDDO he tobikomu sono toki made (Until I grow tired of playing then I'll jump back into bed)

Mada mada yamenai yo tsugi no SUTEEJI ga matteru no (I just can't stop at all, the next stage is waiting for me)

Ikeru tokomade itte mada susumu YES- KON~TINU~? (I'm gonna go as far as I can go, so-Yes-Continue!)

Uda uda iwanai no nageite mite mo shouganai (Don't just sit there and fret, crying will get you nowhere)

Ushiro wa furimukanai saigo no sono toki made (I won't look back until we reach the very end)

Mada mada yamenai yo sukoshi mo muda ni dekinai no (I just can't give up yet, there's no time to waste at all)

GEEMU wa eien ni owaranai YES- KON~TINU~? (This game keeps going on and on, so-Yes-Continue!)

For more infomation >> Gumball Japanese Credits Theme with Sound Effects - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x NBA Youngboy x Gunna "FREEFALL" | Free Type Beat Yosemite - Duration: 3:05.

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x NBA Youngboy x Gunna "FREEFALL"

For more infomation >> (FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x NBA Youngboy x Gunna "FREEFALL" | Free Type Beat Yosemite - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea news: Alvaro Morata reveals why Mateo Kovacic will be crucial this season - Duration: 3:18.

 The pair played together at Real Madrid for a season before Morata's £60million move to London last summer

 The Spaniard struggled in his first season at Stamford Bridge though, scoring just 15 goals in 48 appearances in all competitions

 And having been linked with a move away from the Blues this summer, new boss Maurizio Sarri has given him a second chance to show what he can do

 Morata started in yesterday's 3-0 win at Huddersfield but failed to have any real impact on the game

 Goals instead came from midfield, with N'Golo Kante and Jorginho getting themselves on the scoresheet before half-time, while winger Pedro sealed the win in the final 10 minutes

 So with competition in that part of the pitch hotting up, it could take time for the World Cup finalist to break into Sarri's first XI

 But Morata is hoping his old friend gets his chance to prove his worth soon. "Mateo, first of all, is an amazing person," Morata told the club's official website

 "He is a midfielder who is good with the ball, very technical." "He's a very good player which is very important for us because we need top players," he added

 The duo were highly successful in the year they spent together at the Bernabeu. Completing the La Liga and Champions League double, both Morata and Kovacic earned high praise as some of the more youthful players of that Madrid team

 Speaking about what he feels Kovavic brings to his new side, the striker was adamant his good friend would make a big impact

 "He can break through the lines with his quality, he can score goals and he has a lot of power in his legs," he said

 "With him we will win a lot of possession and he has the ability to carry the ball into the final third and provide passes for the strikers

" Morata is horrendously out of form at Stamford Bridge, having only scored one Premier League goal since last December

 But he feels Kovavic's arrival can boost his chances in front of goal based on their history of playing together

 "Yes, he gave me a lot of assists in Madrid," he said. "We enjoy playing together and I'm very happy to have him here

I think he's one of the best midfielders in the world. "I always try to help the new signings settle in, I remember when I first came here my team-mates helped me, and now it's time for me to do the same

"

For more infomation >> Chelsea news: Alvaro Morata reveals why Mateo Kovacic will be crucial this season - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

(Watch My New Video) Giving away My Stuff - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> (Watch My New Video) Giving away My Stuff - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ansiedade, sintomas e como controlar Espiritualmente, parte 3 - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> Ansiedade, sintomas e como controlar Espiritualmente, parte 3 - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Rebelde com causa: conheça o Transtorno Desafiador de Oposição 2 - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> Rebelde com causa: conheça o Transtorno Desafiador de Oposição 2 - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Rebelde com causa: conheça o Transtorno Desafiador de Oposição - Duration: 9:32.

For more infomation >> Rebelde com causa: conheça o Transtorno Desafiador de Oposição - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

O protocolo real que Diana boicotava – mas Kate e Meghan precisam seguir - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> O protocolo real que Diana boicotava – mas Kate e Meghan precisam seguir - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Este error en la vestimenta de la Reina Letizia estropeó su impecable estilo. Luce incómoda - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Este error en la vestimenta de la Reina Letizia estropeó su impecable estilo. Luce incómoda - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Police - Every Breath You Take (Chill Out Version By TMSC) - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> The Police - Every Breath You Take (Chill Out Version By TMSC) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

POLAK VS MALCZYŃSKI W FAME MMA 2 *szokujące* - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> POLAK VS MALCZYŃSKI W FAME MMA 2 *szokujące* - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Binaural cat purring while sleeping ASMR - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Agatha Moreira e Rodrigo Simas vivem clima de romance em festa - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Agatha Moreira e Rodrigo Simas vivem clima de romance em festa - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

😱 Los SECRETOS más OSCUROS de los Superhéroes || RPNety - Duration: 12:29.

For more infomation >> 😱 Los SECRETOS más OSCUROS de los Superhéroes || RPNety - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

Especial dia dos pais - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Especial dia dos pais - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Como reconhecer os sintomas do Alzheimer - Duration: 13:21.

For more infomation >> Como reconhecer os sintomas do Alzheimer - Duration: 13:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bruxismo infantil: Causas, tratamentos e como lidar - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Bruxismo infantil: Causas, tratamentos e como lidar - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jai Sadguru Maharaj - Duration: 27:10.

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

chhake yugal ras ras saras janu

murtiman rasaraj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

binu karan karunakar jakar

as svabhav bhal bhraj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

barabas patitan det premaras

as rasikan sarataj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati Jay,

dubat apu dubavat jan kaham

premasindhu-brajaraj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

haum 'kripalu' guru charan sharan gahi

bhayo dhanya jagaj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay,

chhake yugal ras ras saras janu,

murtiman rasaraj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

binu karan karunakar jakar

as svabhav bhal bhraj, jayati jay

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

radhey radhey govind, govind radhey radhey

shree radhey

jay sadguru maharaj, jayati jay

No comments:

Post a Comment