Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Youtube daily report w Aug 15 2018

s1mple

Wonderful

I have a flash flash

You see thee going TT

I'm so blind, brother

Careful MIT

Thank him for taking for voice

One more time I close IV close IV back blue and IV

Oh

No fuckin way he went lower he's lower really

High show Todd you scared the shit out of me

There's no reason they banned me cuz I'm I

Don't even know I don't even know he's crazy

It's crazy. I

Finally like they finally call me. I show my dick live on stream. They finally caught me bro. They caught me

Taking some HP stick Staci

Make his way off it

Doing some serious work right now. This could be the clutch out for the big rig

as it rotates towards con construction now ignored

21 rounds for gray on gaming dick Stacy with the 1 up 3 clutch

Give me a killer got a USP baby. So biggest thrills got a one d3 playing train the ladder. Don't fucking wait too long

You'll blow your bladder

I'm trying to see you know

Somebody don't sit in the corner your turn to silly putty getting muddy cuz my thoughts are cruddy

Don't know where I'm going at, but you're my buddy peek out the ladder getting milk guys. So pay the bills

Yeah, oh I just timing one enter hold on behind him second guy coming

In er

My my button not working for me any kappa

Okay

I can't be first though. Oh

Okay, fuck is this what yeah, that's dope

One ladder

Ladder and I'm an advantage for the second round in a row

we'll see if the mini guys can convert it into a round win if they do so they can start to clawback this lead and

fresher

Azo but there's the first kill mo TM and now snakes is on a fast flank

He's doing the hop skip the tap of the shift trying to get himself around and meanwhile

They're losing bodies to mo TM on-site this OP is deadly and he's gonna take to war with one shot elbow TM

It's an ace

What are you doing in shot after shot rings out with the off and there are no bodies remaining for the mini Gunners for me

Ok Appa

Most give me see you

See it

Oh, San Francisco

Awful hook was reddit. Hello. What do you guide you?

The thing is if anime savants are able to get it together and don't lose anybody

Gonna pick from the top of bark that's always a danger spot for the team against pistols

Another rifles just two of them less had to try and clean up

dude

The firepower on the range advantage still no guns able to be retrieved by the count of terrorists but uses needs to get this frag

Here and just get away from the clutch desire for now, but I think I know that is on the flank

It was on his screen Jarek takes out a bit now

This one is much more doable back into it two versus one those elusive grabs another deagle

The juices looks to make it work just 5 HP and Lucy if the spam not quite gonna connect that group in the round

right there and now gets himself the ak-47 and through the smoke just

Before it has a chance goes for the spray gone quiet just yet

But needs three went back for it aiming with a quick flick both players one hit he will get it done

But it's a very risky round very costly around the anime salons

Absolutely

You

For more infomation >> S1MPLE IS A MONSTER!! JASONR IS BACK! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep. What ARE They Doing!? Lol :D :D :D - Duration: 0:23.

Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep

For more infomation >> Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep. What ARE They Doing!? Lol :D :D :D - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and the Restless - Previously On Y&R (8/15/2018) - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> The Young and the Restless - Previously On Y&R (8/15/2018) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

NTP: 2018 KTM 1090 Adventure 4k (EN/DE Subs) - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> NTP: 2018 KTM 1090 Adventure 4k (EN/DE Subs) - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Happytime Murders | No Sesame. All Street.

For more infomation >> The Happytime Murders | No Sesame. All Street.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 240 AVANTGARDE Youngtimer Airco-Cruise-Trekhaak-16inch-Automaat - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 240 AVANTGARDE Youngtimer Airco-Cruise-Trekhaak-16inch-Automaat - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

► Cumplí uno de mis sueños en TOMORROWLAND - Duration: 16:12.

For more infomation >> ► Cumplí uno de mis sueños en TOMORROWLAND - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista - Fiscalização Ambiental com Marta Chaim - Duration: 38:00.

For more infomation >> Entrevista - Fiscalização Ambiental com Marta Chaim - Duration: 38:00.

-------------------------------------------

NÃO FIQUE MAIS NERVOSO, FIQUE EXCITADO! | SejaUmaPessoaMelhor - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> NÃO FIQUE MAIS NERVOSO, FIQUE EXCITADO! | SejaUmaPessoaMelhor - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial: Everything you need to know to catch mackerel - 4K - Duration: 7:50.

hello guys, so not to be a video watching me catch fish after fish, we all know what a mackerel is

nothing simpler

So what do I want to show you with this video? I will use the fish to talk about the best way to catch them

I've fished dozens of them so let´s use some to do this video

so this video is a tutorial to help you fish Mackrel on lures

a way to learn something and reach the end of the day with a lively fishing trip and many catches

we have to learn the behavior of the fish, I'm fishing on the rocks

usually there are some mackerels that move away from the shoal

they approach the rocks

and are right on our feet, will see that at some point

I'm just going to go down one and a half meter to two meters, the goal is for them down there to see the brightness of the jig

go up and attack him, attention, the jig can not be so above

so they see us

you can see the jig flashing

but you should not see the Mackrel attacking

because if she sees you she moves away and no longer attacks the lure

that is very important

this is one of the places where you can look for the mackerel

in relation to this kind of fishing what is our advantage over natural bait?

You're going to see me capture more than my colleagues.

and they are fishing with sardines, does not mean that Sardine is not effective, nothing more wrong

the sardine remains one of the best baits if not the best bait for mackerel

but if we know our advantages we can fish more

when there is a lot of fish all people catch, easy, just use mackerel as bait

or needle fish, or Sardine

with almost everything you can catch fish, now when there is no fish it is that the thing becomes complicated

and while those who fish with bait have to wait

they can not trow bait so the fish come closer or the spot will be full of needle fish or mullet

is very complicated to do that if your are fishing for Mackrel

that is not the objective

we do not need to wait for the mackerels to come to us

we can be looking for them

they can only change the distance from the floater to the hook

to see if they are deeper or no

we don´t need that

imagine that we are fishing at 3 meters

you cast

your jig will go down the entire layer of water

let down and if there is a fish

if there is a fish he will hook himself

those fishing with floaters can´t do that

the sardine is at that depth

you have a great advantage there that you have to know how to exploit

so cast and let the jig sink, very importante...

... you can cast two or three meters more and you close your reel

and with the line stretched will make a pendulum

imagine, the jig is coming to us, the reel is closed, is making a pendulum

so go through all that water

you should have the line stretched because you will have to feel

if the Mackrel is attacking, most times he will hook himself

but the line should be stretched so you catch more fish

another very important thing

let's imagine that the fish moves away

in the case of this video happened several times

I got fish at 20 meters from me

I threw there and below a school of Mullet

a meter or two below they were playing ping pong with my lure

while my colleagues at the side can only see because they could not reach those distances

so I want to say...

Sardine can be more effective than my jig

but they can only catch Mackrel if the fish is near

but if the fish is not there they stop catching fish but you don´t

if you catch a fish and continue to fish the same way waiting for the Mackrel to come again

you are just wasting your time

you catch one fish, you catch two fish, 10 minuts passed

you don´t stop, you need to understand if they go left, if they go right

is near you? sometimes is under your feet

they are far? so you cast your jig

you wait one second, two, three, four, so the fish is 4 meters deep

so next cast you try to duplicate

so you will have always trying to find them because is like I say, if there is fish all people can catch

quiet

when there is no fish you have to look for it

this is knowledge, you can not stop and be waiting for the fish to come, if you want that fish with a floater and Sardine

if you ant to wait fish with natural bait

fishing with lures is try to understand the fish at every moment

and take advantage of that to catch them

natural bait is food so the fish eat that

you with a lure need to fool the fish

in relation to animation of the lure we have to adapt

I fish in Cascais

and I was giving violent touches because they want that way

in this fishing I lost a fish at my feet

after that I was like 15 minuts trying to understand what they want

so I noticed they atack the jig when he was going down

so I only give small touches

so the jig give a small jump only

and most of times I don´t do even nothing, the jig do a pendulum

the reel is closed

so I feel small hits, or when I see the line behaving in a strange way

is like Bass fishing if the line behave strange or move from one side to the other

is fish and we need to hook

so I cast my jig

and if is not in the bottom it means is a fish

or if the line moves you just hook the fish

this is what you have to do, I hope this video help you

to catch more Mackrel

I did not want to make a monotonous video of me getting 30 or 40 mackerels

the mackerels will appear while I'm here talking

but a video so that you realize what you have to do and have many captures that is what I intend

For more infomation >> Tutorial: Everything you need to know to catch mackerel - 4K - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Tatá Werneck e Rafael Vitti curtem viagem romântica em Fernando de Noronha - Duration: 1:17.

Tatá Werneck e Rafael Vitti estão em clima de romance! Aproveitando uns dias de folga, os pombinhos estão viajando por Fernando de Noronha

Entre cliques espontâneos, a atriz usou seu Instagram para compartilhar mais uma foto especial que tirou ao lado do seu amado

Na publicação, os dois aparecem coladinhos relaxando no local paradisíaco. Com o vento tocando seus cabelos, Tatá, sempre engraçada, caprichou na legenda: "Da série franja na retina"

O casal também fez uma aventura super especial a bordo de um barco e registrou os cliques em suas redes sociais

Ambos com a agenda cheia, a humorista e o noivo não deixam de dar um jeitinho para permanecer cada vez mais unido

For more infomation >> ✅ Tatá Werneck e Rafael Vitti curtem viagem romântica em Fernando de Noronha - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

S1MPLE IS A MONSTER!! JASONR IS BACK! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:03.

s1mple

Wonderful

I have a flash flash

You see thee going TT

I'm so blind, brother

Careful MIT

Thank him for taking for voice

One more time I close IV close IV back blue and IV

Oh

No fuckin way he went lower he's lower really

High show Todd you scared the shit out of me

There's no reason they banned me cuz I'm I

Don't even know I don't even know he's crazy

It's crazy. I

Finally like they finally call me. I show my dick live on stream. They finally caught me bro. They caught me

Taking some HP stick Staci

Make his way off it

Doing some serious work right now. This could be the clutch out for the big rig

as it rotates towards con construction now ignored

21 rounds for gray on gaming dick Stacy with the 1 up 3 clutch

Give me a killer got a USP baby. So biggest thrills got a one d3 playing train the ladder. Don't fucking wait too long

You'll blow your bladder

I'm trying to see you know

Somebody don't sit in the corner your turn to silly putty getting muddy cuz my thoughts are cruddy

Don't know where I'm going at, but you're my buddy peek out the ladder getting milk guys. So pay the bills

Yeah, oh I just timing one enter hold on behind him second guy coming

In er

My my button not working for me any kappa

Okay

I can't be first though. Oh

Okay, fuck is this what yeah, that's dope

One ladder

Ladder and I'm an advantage for the second round in a row

we'll see if the mini guys can convert it into a round win if they do so they can start to clawback this lead and

fresher

Azo but there's the first kill mo TM and now snakes is on a fast flank

He's doing the hop skip the tap of the shift trying to get himself around and meanwhile

They're losing bodies to mo TM on-site this OP is deadly and he's gonna take to war with one shot elbow TM

It's an ace

What are you doing in shot after shot rings out with the off and there are no bodies remaining for the mini Gunners for me

Ok Appa

Most give me see you

See it

Oh, San Francisco

Awful hook was reddit. Hello. What do you guide you?

The thing is if anime savants are able to get it together and don't lose anybody

Gonna pick from the top of bark that's always a danger spot for the team against pistols

Another rifles just two of them less had to try and clean up

dude

The firepower on the range advantage still no guns able to be retrieved by the count of terrorists but uses needs to get this frag

Here and just get away from the clutch desire for now, but I think I know that is on the flank

It was on his screen Jarek takes out a bit now

This one is much more doable back into it two versus one those elusive grabs another deagle

The juices looks to make it work just 5 HP and Lucy if the spam not quite gonna connect that group in the round

right there and now gets himself the ak-47 and through the smoke just

Before it has a chance goes for the spray gone quiet just yet

But needs three went back for it aiming with a quick flick both players one hit he will get it done

But it's a very risky round very costly around the anime salons

Absolutely

You

For more infomation >> S1MPLE IS A MONSTER!! JASONR IS BACK! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dile ADIOS al OLOR a ORINA en tu BAÑO, SOLO TIENES QUE HACER ESTO - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Dile ADIOS al OLOR a ORINA en tu BAÑO, SOLO TIENES QUE HACER ESTO - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Mozzy Type Beat 2018 - "Champion" ft. 03 Greedo | West Coast/Bay Instrumentals 2018 - Duration: 2:51.

[FREE] Mozzy Type Beat 2018 - "Champion" ft. 03 Greedo | West Coast/Bay Instrumentals 2018

For more infomation >> [FREE] Mozzy Type Beat 2018 - "Champion" ft. 03 Greedo | West Coast/Bay Instrumentals 2018 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

J Balvin critica a otros compañeros del reggaetón | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> J Balvin critica a otros compañeros del reggaetón | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pristin - Black Widow Dance Cover (feat. Kessia of Dandelion) - Duration: 3:11.

Hi guys, its Minzyah!

I'm bringing a special collab to my channel again

This time, I bring Kessia of Dandelion Dance Group!

She's probably behind me right now

Dandelion post videos frequently on Youtube, so, follow their social networks

Follow my social networks too!

To see spoilers of my new videos, stories of my day, etc!

If you don't follow me yet on Instagram, its @minzyah, same as Youtube channel!

Subscribe at Dandelion Dance Group channel!

Give your like in this video, comment

If you want that we bring another collabs

I hope you like it! Kisses, Lets go to the video!

For more infomation >> Pristin - Black Widow Dance Cover (feat. Kessia of Dandelion) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Klara long hair cut to bob - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Klara long hair cut to bob - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

O Senhor Ensina em Sua Igreja - Duration: 20:52.

For more infomation >> O Senhor Ensina em Sua Igreja - Duration: 20:52.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Drifting | Crazy Carts #1 /w Maciek - Duration: 4:06.

There is nobody, so no risk to got hit by the others.

♪ Sporty O - Let me hit it ♪

*Histherical Laughter*

*Breaks neck*

*Types in: "How to drift (misspelled with "y")"*

Ear Rape In:

3

2

1

For more infomation >> Crazy Drifting | Crazy Carts #1 /w Maciek - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Logo após a Copa do Mundo de 2018 na Rússia, a Globo lançou o novo Vídeo Show, contando com a presen - Duration: 3:30.

 Logo após a Copa do Mundo de 2018 na Rússia, a Globo lançou o novo Vídeo Show, contando com a presença de três ex-BBBs e mantendo a antiga apresentadora, Sophia Abrahão

A expectativa é que finalmente o programa vespertino conquistasse de vez a liderança, mas a audiência continua caindo

 Nos bastidores, o clima é de tensão, pois ninguém sabe ao certo o que acontecerá, se o programa chegará ao fim, ou se as ex-BBBs serão substituídas

 Vivian Amorim, Ana Clara e Fernanda Keulla contam com milhões de seguidores nas redes sociais, entretanto, continuam não agradando à frente da atração, quase toda tarde fica em terceiro lugar, atrás da Record e também do SBT

 Cissa Guimarães, que durante muito tempo integrou a equipe da atração, contou que tem saudades do programa e resolveu falar o que pensa do novo formato, com as ex-BBBs de apresentadora

Atriz fala sobre ex-BBBs à frente do Vídeo Show  Em entrevista ao TV Fama, segundo Cissa Guimarães, foram anos maravilhosos e inesquecíveis e que atualmente não tem tido tempo para assistir ao Vídeo Show, mas que é preciso sempre prezar pela boa qualidade

 A atriz explicou que a atração tem a simpatia do público e que toda tentativa para melhorar é importante e que por ela, quanto mais dinâmico for, melhor

Então a experiência com as ex-participantes do Big Brother Brasil é válida, mas Cissa preferiu não se envolver a fundo nessa polêmica, deixando claro que está ciente do fracasso da atração

Ex-CQC também comenta sobre o Vídeo Show  Outro que esteve na atração vespertina da Globo foi Rafael Cortez

Mas o ex-CQC acredita no programa e que a atual crise é passageira e que em breve terá passado

 Quando entrou no lugar de Monica Iozzi foi muito criticado nas redes sociais, mas é sempre assim e lembrou que a colega foi criticada quando começou, então é importante segurar firme

 Se depender das ex-BBBs, elas continuam, afinal, é uma excelente oportunidade para quem começou em um reality show, mas a direção da Globo segue preocupada e já começou a providenciar algumas mudanças, resta saber se Vivian, Ana Clara e Fernanda continuarão na atração

Veja também:

For more infomation >> Logo após a Copa do Mundo de 2018 na Rússia, a Globo lançou o novo Vídeo Show, contando com a presen - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500X 1.6 PopStar - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500X 1.6 PopStar - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Flagra: Chery Tiggo 7 estreia em 2019, mas só depois de sedã e outro SUV - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Flagra: Chery Tiggo 7 estreia em 2019, mas só depois de sedã e outro SUV - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

El 'verano de la concordia' de Letizia y Sofía: estrategia mediática según la prensa gala - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> El 'verano de la concordia' de Letizia y Sofía: estrategia mediática según la prensa gala - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Окончание программы "Сегодня" (НТВ, 15.08.2018) Цитаты героев Эдуарда Успенского - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Окончание программы "Сегодня" (НТВ, 15.08.2018) Цитаты героев Эдуарда Успенского - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

BATTLELANDS ROYALE - The duo you have so much wanted! [SPECIAL 500 SUBSCRIBERS !!!] - Duration: 17:36.

For more infomation >> BATTLELANDS ROYALE - The duo you have so much wanted! [SPECIAL 500 SUBSCRIBERS !!!] - Duration: 17:36.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 1.6 D2 R-DESIGN XENON, PDC, Leer, - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 1.6 D2 R-DESIGN XENON, PDC, Leer, - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI 150 PK DSG R-Line - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI 150 PK DSG R-Line - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.6 TITANIUM LMV 16" CLIMA/ PDC/ CC/ VOORR.VERW./ R. SENSOR - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.6 TITANIUM LMV 16" CLIMA/ PDC/ CC/ VOORR.VERW./ R. SENSOR - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Avaliação: Porsche Boxster GTS atrai a R$ 467.000, nem tanto a R$ 523.656 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Avaliação: Porsche Boxster GTS atrai a R$ 467.000, nem tanto a R$ 523.656 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 2.4 D6 PLUG-IN R-DESIGN*!*SCHUIFDAK/CAMERA*!* - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Volvo V60 2.4 D6 PLUG-IN R-DESIGN*!*SCHUIFDAK/CAMERA*!* - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

S1MPLE IS A MONSTER!! JASONR IS BACK! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:03.

s1mple

Wonderful

I have a flash flash

You see thee going TT

I'm so blind, brother

Careful MIT

Thank him for taking for voice

One more time I close IV close IV back blue and IV

Oh

No fuckin way he went lower he's lower really

High show Todd you scared the shit out of me

There's no reason they banned me cuz I'm I

Don't even know I don't even know he's crazy

It's crazy. I

Finally like they finally call me. I show my dick live on stream. They finally caught me bro. They caught me

Taking some HP stick Staci

Make his way off it

Doing some serious work right now. This could be the clutch out for the big rig

as it rotates towards con construction now ignored

21 rounds for gray on gaming dick Stacy with the 1 up 3 clutch

Give me a killer got a USP baby. So biggest thrills got a one d3 playing train the ladder. Don't fucking wait too long

You'll blow your bladder

I'm trying to see you know

Somebody don't sit in the corner your turn to silly putty getting muddy cuz my thoughts are cruddy

Don't know where I'm going at, but you're my buddy peek out the ladder getting milk guys. So pay the bills

Yeah, oh I just timing one enter hold on behind him second guy coming

In er

My my button not working for me any kappa

Okay

I can't be first though. Oh

Okay, fuck is this what yeah, that's dope

One ladder

Ladder and I'm an advantage for the second round in a row

we'll see if the mini guys can convert it into a round win if they do so they can start to clawback this lead and

fresher

Azo but there's the first kill mo TM and now snakes is on a fast flank

He's doing the hop skip the tap of the shift trying to get himself around and meanwhile

They're losing bodies to mo TM on-site this OP is deadly and he's gonna take to war with one shot elbow TM

It's an ace

What are you doing in shot after shot rings out with the off and there are no bodies remaining for the mini Gunners for me

Ok Appa

Most give me see you

See it

Oh, San Francisco

Awful hook was reddit. Hello. What do you guide you?

The thing is if anime savants are able to get it together and don't lose anybody

Gonna pick from the top of bark that's always a danger spot for the team against pistols

Another rifles just two of them less had to try and clean up

dude

The firepower on the range advantage still no guns able to be retrieved by the count of terrorists but uses needs to get this frag

Here and just get away from the clutch desire for now, but I think I know that is on the flank

It was on his screen Jarek takes out a bit now

This one is much more doable back into it two versus one those elusive grabs another deagle

The juices looks to make it work just 5 HP and Lucy if the spam not quite gonna connect that group in the round

right there and now gets himself the ak-47 and through the smoke just

Before it has a chance goes for the spray gone quiet just yet

But needs three went back for it aiming with a quick flick both players one hit he will get it done

But it's a very risky round very costly around the anime salons

Absolutely

You

For more infomation >> S1MPLE IS A MONSTER!! JASONR IS BACK! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep. What ARE They Doing!? Lol :D :D :D - Duration: 0:23.

Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep

For more infomation >> Vlog #10 Funny animals - Crazy Sheep. What ARE They Doing!? Lol :D :D :D - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Fiat Stilo 2.4-20V ABARTH 5M 170 PK, AIRCO(CLIMA), CRUISE CONTROL, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, R - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and the Restless - Previously On Y&R (8/15/2018) - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> The Young and the Restless - Previously On Y&R (8/15/2018) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

NTP: 2018 KTM 1090 Adventure 4k (EN/DE Subs) - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> NTP: 2018 KTM 1090 Adventure 4k (EN/DE Subs) - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Clapper: I don't plan to stop speaking about this administration - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Clapper: I don't plan to stop speaking about this administration - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Why Diane Guerrero Is No Longer On OITNB - Duration: 5:46.

Millions of viewers took notice of Diane Guerrero in Orange Is the New Black, the actress who

portrayed inmate Maritza Ramos for the first five seasons of the series.

It wasn't easy for her to stand out among the massive cast, but Guerrero still managed

to steal scenes.

"If you want more pizza, vote for Maritza."

After the fifth season of Orange is the New Black ended in chaos, the action of the show

shifted to Litchfield's maximum security sister prison, and some characters suddenly disappeared

from the show most notably Maritza Ramos.

Narratively, Maritza was probably just sent to a different prison, but there are also

some behind-the-scenes reasons for the fan favorite character's departure.

Here's why Diane Guerrero's character went missing from the series.

Conflicting interests

A lot of actors struggle to find enough work to both make ends meet and find creative fulfillment,

but Diane Guerrero doesn't seem to have that problem.

In 2017 and 2018, Guerrero was part of the casts of multiple high-profile TV series.

In addition to her work on Orange is the New Black, Guerrero also kept up a recurring gig

on the CW's comedic telenovela Jane the Virgin.

Since the show premiered in 2014, Guerrero has occasionally portrayed Lina, co-worker

and best friend to main character Jane.

As a supporting character, Lina has shown up in over 20 episodes of the series.

With so many acting roles at her disposal, Guerrero had to choose which ones she could

do, and Orange is the New Black, for whatever reason, wound up as the odd show out.

Superior choices

Rather than appear in the New York state-set Orange is the New Black, Guerrero chose to

act 3,000 miles away in Hollywood on the CBS sitcom Superior Donuts.

Based on a play of the same name by Pulitzer Prize-winner Tracy Letts, Superior Donuts

is set at a donut shop in a culturally diverse neighborhood of Chicago.

In the second season of the show, Guerrero joined the cast as Sofia, a Colombian-American

food truck owner who serves healthy food outside the donut shop … and who serves as a love

interest for main character Franco.

That relationship could have developed into something special if CBS hadn't canceled it

in 2018.

But still, it takes a lot of time to film even a supporting role in a TV series, which

makes it hard for an actor to be in two shows at the same time.

And it seemed that Guerrero went with Donuts over Oranges.

Crazy Jane

Guerrero certainly didn't waste any time finding a new gig.

On the same weekend that Orange is the New Black's sixth season premiered in July 2018

came news that Guerrero had landed a starring role in Doom Patrol, an upcoming series for

the brand-new DC Universe streaming service.

The show is based on a comic book team of misfit heroes and anti-heroes, including Robotman,

Elasti-Woman, and the character Guerrero is set to play, Crazy Jane.

Guerrero has her work cut out for her portraying Jane, a hugely complex character with 64 separate

personalities, each one possessing a different superpower.

Doom Patrol is headed into production in late 2018 for a 2019 premiere on the DC Universe

streaming service.

Big issues

Immigration is one of today's most intensely debated issues, and the issue hits particularly

close to home for Diane Guerrero.

In 2001, 14-year-old Guerrero's parents were arrested by immigration officials for staying

in the U.S. after their visas expired.

"I came home from school one day when I was, it was the beginning of high school, it was

my freshman year in high school and then they were gone."

Guerrero's family was deported back to Colombia, but since she was born in the U.S., she stayed

and lived with friends and neighbors until she finished high school.

Guerrero spends as much time as she can at speaking engagements, discussing the plight

of immigrants and detainees.

In 2016, she wrote a memoir called In the Country We Love, and, in 2018, she adapted

it into a book for children called My Family Divided.

"That's my story and what am I doing if I'm not contributing to this issue in some way."

And, of course, being this politically active and outspoken doesn't leave much time in the

schedule for acting in quirky streaming dramedies.

Leading lady

Guerrero seems ready to headline a show of her own, as opposed to being a part of another

large ensemble cast.

In 2016, CBS commissioned a pilot based on Guerrero's memoir, with Guerrero set to star.

Deadline claims that the pilot was about a wealthy corporate attorney who confronts her

past as a child of deported parents by taking on cases for undocumented immigrants.

According to Variety, CBS ultimately said no to that pilot.

Still, who knows what the future may hold?

There's always a chance the series could still find a footing.

Back in Black

Maritza was nowhere to be found in Orange Is the New Black's sixth season, presumably

stuck in some unseen prison far away from the remnants of Litchfield.

But with its multiple perspectives and frequent use of flashbacks, Orange has never been a

predictable series.

There's always the possibility that, in the seventh season, Maritza and any of the other

absent favorites will come back.

Orange is the New Black executive producer Tara Herrmann teased as much to The Hollywood

Reporter, saying that they don't want to abandon any part of the world they've so intricately

set up and presented.

She said:

"If the story takes us there, it has to be organic for us.

We never want to suddenly be in a world that we haven't set up.

But we love those characters and miss them as storytellers for sure, so we hope to always

see them."

Hopefully that means fans can look forward to seeing Maritza again in the future!

For more infomation >> Why Diane Guerrero Is No Longer On OITNB - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Sous Vide Egg Bites - HGTV - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Easy Sous Vide Egg Bites - HGTV - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Florida Travel: Explore the Apalachicola Bluffs and Ravines Preserve - Duration: 2:12.

(upbeat music)

- We're here at the Apalachicola Bluffs

and Ravines Preserve,

A Nature Conservancy Property in Liberty County Florida.

We're about 50 miles west of Tallahassee

and nestled right on the east side

of the Apalachicola River.

One of the coolest features

of the Apalachicola Bluffs and Ravines

is definitely our Garden of Eden Trail.

On that trail you'll hike 3.2 miles through parts of Florida

you never knew existed.

You'll get to see aspects, topography, terrain, communities,

that you just don't find in other parts of the state.

When you're out using our Garden of Eden Trail

or the River Loop Trail,

you're gonna see some really interesting wildlife,

including Swallow-tailed kites;

you might come across and Indigo snake

because we are working to establish homes;

habitat for Indigo snakes

and releasing them here on the property.

Gopher tortoises, Turkey vultures, Bachman sparrows.

A lot of those species are indicators

of really good sandhill habitat

which is what we've been working to restore here

for the last 30 years.

And the trail is open most days of the year,

sunrise to sunset

and if you think you've experience Florida trails before

you have got to add this one to your list.

Part of our preserve is by schedule only

and we do have groups that come out to learn

and to develop skills

using this amazing living laboratory that we have.

The groups that we mostly focus on are school age groups

from elementary all the way through college,

other professionals;

land managers that are looking to build skills

in restoration or fire

and then private land owners that are interested in

sandhill forest management on their own property.

We do what we do at the Nature Conservancy

to protect the lands and waters on which all life depends

and when we invite groups out to our preserves

like here, at Apalachicola Bluffs and Ravines

it's to continue that mission.

It's to foster a sense that these are important places

that are worth protecting.

If you are part of a group that's interested in accessing

parts of the preserve

and you're thinking about bringing your group out here

we encourage you to call our main office

at (850)-643-2756 and we'll talk about options.

For more infomation >> Florida Travel: Explore the Apalachicola Bluffs and Ravines Preserve - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

144 TOTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 5:39.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel 'Atlas' with Atlas & Zeus promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very very excited tonight I'm going for

overall win number 568! I'm back in the Phoenix, Arizona area I was here back in

2016 and different challenges and here in Arizona I am doing two two-a-days in a

row! So number one earlier today was a burger challenge at Trident Grill in

Tucson but now I am in Scottsdale, Arizona I am at Gilligan's Bar I'm

taking on their pizza roll challenge now this looks fricking delicious! I've never

tried to eat this many pizza rolls before I've got to, in one full hour I've

got to eat 144 pepperoni Totino's I think pizza rolls! It is going

to be a fun one! If I fail it's going to be $20 but, if I win I'll get the $20

meal for free and I will get a $50 gift certificate to be used later here at

Gilligan's as a bar tab, so that is awesome! Let's get this challenge started!

All right many people have tried this challenge but only a few people have

been able to win the record is held by this guy that goes around the country

doing pizza challenges wearing some Michelangelo hoodie Teenage Mutant Ninja

Turtles called himself "Magic Mitch" he's got the record which is 16 minutes and

53 seconds if you want to watch this video be sure to check out the link down

in the description but we are going to try to smash that!

1, 2, 3. . . Boom!

Five and a half minutes in dominating these things! They're so good!

Under nine minutes in my jaw is really starting to tired!

25 left to go!

Last few!

14 minutes in 26 seconds is the new record for the Pizza Roll Challenge here

at Gilligan's bar in Scottsdale, Arizona. That was so frickin good never really

tried to eat that many pizza rolls usually go for other things or I don't

really eat that stuff when I'm not doing food challenges because I'm usually

trying to diet, but that was amazing that I was able to do that didn't even need

the ranch they gave me on the side. For winning I'm going to get the $20 meal

for free, I will get a $50 gilligan's gift card or gift certificates to be

used later! Very good day today so we'll probably have a few beers afterwards but

thank you to Gilligan's Bar here in Scottsdale, Arizona that was overall win

number 568 thank you guys for watching!

For more infomation >> 144 TOTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS CHALLENGE!! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Passing Storms: The Survival of St. Thomas, Part 3 - Duration: 6:15.

♪ [music] ♪

- [Woman] So you're doing two of each?

- Okay. - [Woman] So you're doing two of each?

- [Woman] So you're doing two of each?

- [Man] Yeah, two, two of each. - [Woman] So you're doing two of each?

- [Man] Yeah, two, two of each.

- Well, two, two of that, two of that, half of that. Half of that.

- So I'm doing another passion fruit, right?

- Mm-hmm. This is J'ouvert communion. Because I wanted to add some sweet. Jesus!

Jesus!

- Right, what you think? You can't serve this to people.

- Yes, you can. -[Laughing]

- Wow, my God.

- No, we use, uh..

- Wait, let me try one more time, because that was crazy.

After the two Category 5 hurricanes that we had, everyone just wants that relief.

We build our own drink truck this year, and that's like a big plus because what we

had last year, of course, Irmaria, that's Maria and Irma,

Irmaria went with that. So, you know, we had to fundraise to get the money

to build back our drink truck, to give everybody that opportunity just

to let it all out. I just love to see the smile on people face.

We doing it for the people. You know, we are making sure that everyone is happy.

♪ [music] ♪

J'ouvert is just something to free your mind. To free your soul.

To let everything out.

♪ [music] ♪

- [Man 2] It's a place where people doesn't have any problems.

All your problems, you don't bring them to J'ouvert.

Come there with a clear mind, just to have fun.

♪ [music] ♪

But still, in my heart, this place is not the same.

It's never gonna be the same till years from now. We still have a lot more work

to do here.

♪ [music] ♪

- For me to say I put it behind me, I put it behind me because I know I have

to fix up my home. I know I have to move forward.

Living here in the Virgin Islands.

they have a saying, "You've got to do what you've got to do."

You know what I'm saying? And that's just what it is.

♪ [music] ♪

- I'm more in tune with life now than, you know, the material things in life,

and I hope people realize that you got to cherish life, man.

You got to, especially when you have kids.

You know, you want to see your kids grow,

you want to see them graduate, you know, you want to see them have a family.

You know, that's what I'm looking forward to with my daughter,

so I got to cherish life more, you know?

For more infomation >> Passing Storms: The Survival of St. Thomas, Part 3 - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Tracy Anderson's 10 Minute Workout | goop - Duration: 13:46.

Hi goop readers.

I'm Tracy Anderson and I've created a ten-minute workout for you to do on the go.

So we're going to start standing, and I'd like for your feet

to be about shoulder-width apart.

Place your hands on your hips, and what we're gonna do

is use our hands to kind of rotate our pelvis to stretch through the lower back.

Stretch forward, keeping the back really straight,

and then I just want you to reach forward to me.

Bring your arms back and up. So push the hips back, reach the chest forward,

reach the arms forward, return and up.

We're just gonna do this a few times. Good job.

And then drop your neck to the floor so that it's

aligned with your spine when you feel comfortable that you've got this move.

Creating this space, this pull from the chest and pull back from the tailbone,

really helps to open up through your core.

Okay, good job. Now we're gonna stretch to one side.

I'm stretching to my left and then to my right.

Now I'm gonna have you take your arms out to the side, keeping your arms straight,

your shoulders down, and you're just gonna drop them down to your side,

staying tall, and we're going to take a circle with our head.

Let your neck drop to the back, and then we're going to take a circle to the other side.

Let your neck drop to the back and come down. Now place your arms back out in that position, and

what we're gonna do with energy through our arms

is just rotate our palm to the back and to the front.

So rotate forward and back, and forward and back.

We're gonna do this ten times.

One, two.

Get some rhythm to it.

Four, five, six,

seven, eight, nine, ten.

Now switch and rotate to the other side, push back.

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

Now you're gonna reach up through your core, too,

and you're gonna hit right, left, double right.

Left, right, double left.

So you're gonna kind of get into a little bit of a rhythm here, but your arms are

probably feeling a little bit tired because the weight of your arms out

against your body is actually creating quite a lot of resistance, which is good

for defining your muscles, toning.

Now what I'm gonna have you do is circle

your arms around to the front so the palms are gonna go to the ceiling, and

then you're gonna rotate the palms down.

Circle front and up. Good job.

Now what I want you to do is rock through the chest a little bit more so you're pushing back

and opening up, and I'm kind of tucking my pelvis forward, too.

Now I want you to reach forward,

and what you're gonna do is take your arm like two of these to the side,

and we're gonna open and push.

Open, push.

Now I'm gonna take you down to the mat now that your arms are awake.

I'm gonna have you lie on your side, and we're gonna go down onto your elbow,

and I really want you to lift out of this shoulder here

so that you're having to use all of your side abdominals in your

core to actually lift up your hips.

So you're gonna lift up, and we're just gonna mark and extend.

So this is a very friendly way for you to just open

up this long line in your body and extend that leg to the side

and also get some positive hip activity here.

And then we're gonna rotate the knee the ceiling

and stretch through the inner thigh.

You're reaching, dropping, rotating,

and this is more of a stretch, and dropping.

Okay so we're gonna go, one,

two.

Rotate the knee.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven

and eight. Good job.

You want to make sure that you're actually organizing your shoulder here,

and you're using those abdominal muscles to actually lift your hips.

So you're gonna get this squeeze down here in the supporting butt cheek.

So it's lifting up, extending here, dropping rotating and squeezing to lift higher.

You're gonna rotate your body to the side.

You're gonna have your feet together, and your hands are going to be

stretched back far enough to where you can get into this tabletop position

and when you get into that tabletop position, I want you to push energy through your

fingertips into the floor so that you can feel that energy travel all the way

through your arms and rotate your shoulders back.

So you actually feel a stretch in the front of your arms that we just warmed up.

So you're gonna lift, drop, and then all I'm gonna ask you to do is mark your leg back.

So it's just up, drop, open, return.

Up. We're gonna do eight for you.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven and eight.

Good job.

Make sure you're actually extending

in a full range of motion where you feel an actual engagement in your inner thighs.

So I'm pushing here through my elbows and making sure that I feel the rotation and the stretch in my shoulders.

So for the next move, what we're gonna do is we're gonna kneel on all fours,

and you're gonna take your left leg and you're gonna put it in what's called an attitude position, so

if your leg is extended here, we're gonna slightly bend it.

It's important that you don't collapse the leg like this and that it's just a slight bend

and you maintain that bend.

You're gonna get in attitude position and you're gonna swing that foot as far to the side as you possibly can.

I can show you what it looks like from the back.

So I'm really pushing my lower back forward, extending my shoulder back, towards the foot. Okay.

And then I'm gonna go to the side, drop it down, weight transfer to my left elbow

and my right leg is gonna extend up to the ceiling as high as it possibly can.

So bend, lift the left arm, extend, drop the knee, elbow down,

extend the leg back, pop yourself back up back for this attitude.

So here, here, drop and here we go for eight.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven

and eight.

Good job.

A lot of people think that when I'm bending my leg, you just collapse your leg here

and we're really just ever so slightly bending the leg and making sure

that the knee is raised up in line with the hips.

It's a small contraction that's very controlled, and if this is a challenging move for you right now, just

even maintaining this knee being in line with the hip, you can just work here

until you're ready to continue on to the full movement.

For the next move, I'm going to get you into a plank position.

It's really important that you push through your hands and that you really work

to be able to get your bum flat with your spine.

When you extend your legs straight, it's really important that

you're really taking it in your abs.

I like for people to elongate themselves out on the floor when you're able to.

If you're not quite there yet, what I prefer is that you start with bent knees.

So we're gonna cross over and touch the knee down.

So you do get a little break here.

So knee down, extend the leg up, cross it over, and return it.

Okay, so one.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

and eight. Good job.

If you're not ready for a plank position

just even momentarily learning how to just try and hold it for a second and

come back down to a knee for safety is completely okay, to work up to being able

to actually do the full move and then do multiple reps of that move so just

always remember to be patient.

It's very important that your spine muscles, your abdominal muscles

learn how to support your back here.

For the next move, we are going to start with our right foot forward and just a kneeling position.

We're gonna bring the knee here, so you're gonna have to balance, plant the

knee next to the other knee, and then you're gonna come down and kick the leg to the side.

So it's up, knee to knee, and kick to the side and drop.

We're here, and you want to be able to manage this momentum.

You want to stand tall.

One.

Two.

Three, and you want to act like the floor is hot, so your brain is waking up.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

And eight. Good job.

The kicks to the side I love because they're really effective on your abs and

on that very special place in your hips that I like to go after,

and it's great toning for your legs and bum as well.

So for the next move, I'm going to ask you to bridge up.

So you're going to reach up to the sky with our hips

and our arm into a big high bridge position.

You really clench the butt cheek. Rock like the floor is hot, rotate them.

I'm rotating my right knee and my left leg is going high as I bring my arms to the ground.

Okay, and back around, so extend up, drop, rotate and kick back.

Literally working everything.

One

and two.

You can see I'm just barely touching my bum to the ground like the floor is hot because that

activates transitional muscles right away.

Five.

Six.

Seven

and eight.

Good job.

So this is again really good for the back, really good to open up the whole body.

And I want you to release any tension in your neck.

So after doing each of those, even if you just use them eight times, start with eight times,

you can actually work up to thirty reps if you want to.

That will take you more than ten minutes, but that's up to you.

If you've been traveling, if you've been sitting at a desk, if you've been sitting on an airplane,

a lot of these moves are meant to expand what has been so contracted.

All of that weight is just weighing on your joints and your bones and your spinal structure, so it's very

important that after that amount of time of sitting on a long flight that

you properly open up and awaken all of the muscles in your body.

Nice job, and for more wellness tips, check out goop.com

For more infomation >> Tracy Anderson's 10 Minute Workout | goop - Duration: 13:46.

-------------------------------------------

Got it! 6K-piece LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle reviewS on the way! - Duration: 2:50.

hey everybody I wanted to just quickly let you know that I did get in person in

the flesh no in the plastic the big Harry Potter Hogwarts castle set I

picked it up from my quote-unquote local Lego store two hour drive away did the

preorder thing they did that little tests I posted up on Instagram when I

first found out about that worked very well didn't have to wait in line just

walked in and paid the remaining balance on it and they had it already reserved

so that was great so much better than the Millennium Falcon disaster but this

is quite a large set so this will take me a while to build I will take my time

I will take care and try to line up everything you know do it properly to to

make it look good for you guys and then I will do a full review on this channel

and a shorter version of a review on the quick channel as well for folks who

aren't going to be able to wade through or don't have the time to wade through

probably at least a half an hour that this is gonna take this actually has

more new stuff and interesting stuff in it than I had originally seen you know

being able to see the just the pictures up close and you know in higher

resolution here in person than the original photos that were released

online this is actually going to be more interesting than I thought so I'm

looking forward to this let me know in the comments on this video if you have

any preference as to which version of the review you'd like to see first or

which you're most interested in watching a quick version which will probably be

honestly upwards of 10 minutes I mean maybe I can get it down to like seven or

something like that but I mean there are just so many things here that even just

being on it you know is going to be tough to to get through quickly but let

me know if you want to see that first something that's you know in a shorter

form that's easier to digest quickly or if you want me to go ahead and focus on

the long form you know full narrated review like I usually do on this channel

first just what's your preference on that let me know in the comments and I'm

gonna get to work that plenty of times for your comments

to come in because I've got plenty building to do looking forward to this

this will be one that I will be keeping on display as well as I mentioned before

my wife is a big Harry Potter fan so this will be in the permanent or at

least semi-permanent closer to truly permanent collection for us over here

looking forward to it I'll be talking to you in soon thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Got it! 6K-piece LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle reviewS on the way! - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE 10 Min Full Body Workout - No Equipment - Duration: 9:34.

It's gonna be a great workout. All right, you know, I can feel it we're gonna be focusing on the booty today

Are you gonna work on the arms? We're gonna work on the chest. We're gonna touch on the back

And of course, we're gonna do the ABS. It's a full body workout. Are you ready? Let's get started

Our warm-up is gonna be air squats. You already know how to do this

You want your abs to be engaged your feet are wider than shoulder-width apart and you're dropping as low as you can

Get that booty to the ground if you can

Good

That was awesome next up we have a lunch tap

You're going to go into a lunch touch your back knee to the floor tap the floor switch legs

Look at that. We're getting all fancy-like tapping the floor and things

Make sure your abs are engaged control this movement good if you do only one or two nobody's judging

Abs are engaged and pretend you're raising your leg over a fence

Awesome next up we have the dynamic quad stretch

You are catching your leg in the back abs are engaged and you are extending that arm toward the ceiling

I want you to feel this in your chest. Feel it in your back. Feel this in your abs feel this in your soul girl

Next up we have a good morning, but we're gonna add in a side leg raise

This is a full body workout. So we have to get your whole body

Revved and ready to work just a couple more

Keep going. Give me one more

Wonderful. Finally we're gonna have toy soldiers abs are engaged and you know just do a side do

It's very hard to keep a straight face while doing this I have fun with it

That was fantastic we're gonna start off with straight leg bicycles you're going to extend your leg

keep a slight bend in your knees and try to touch your elbows to your knees if

This is something that bothers your back do not do this exercise do a plank instead. Are you ready? Let's get started

Do your best do your best if it gets too intense

You can bend your knees and do a regular bicycle without your legs being straight in the air look with these workouts

You just got to do what you got to do to survive. It's not about impressing anybody. That's why you're not at the gym

It's about doing your best. Let's go

You're doing great don't worry about it. Keep going

It's just the beginning but is this workout done yet? That's always the feeling I have

Okay, we're going to do bridge drops you're in that glute bridge position and you're going to extend your leg

You're going to keep your abs nice and contracted and just raise your leg and put it down

You got it

This is a great exercise to do because it works your booty and it works your abs at the same time

I don't know about you, but that's what I call having your priorities straight booty's right abs are right we're winning we're winning

Keep your abs engaged good

Go ahead and switch your legs to the other leg good

Keep your booty squeezed. Yes, clench it good

Did you ever think that I would say that to you clench your booty, but I just did I really did

You look good. You look good. Don't worry. It's worth it. It is worth it

Almost there

Yeah, next up. We have a full blank

Try to keep a straight line from your head all the way to your heel

Keep your abs contracted to the best of your ability

I will say and I should have said this sooner even though the timer is 45 seconds

You actually have to be doing this movement the whole 45 seconds

You can take breaks breaks are allowed because guess what this is real life and this stuff is not easy

And you're showing up. That's the best part

Hang in there if you can do the full 45 seconds definitely go for it

Push yourself, but if it's a struggle, don't worry about it. It's a struggle for everybody in the beginning. Keep going

You look just a few more seconds it's almost over I promise you now

You have two more moves and you get a break. Well, not really but you know, sorry. Sorry. Sorry about that. Yeah

That was awesome. Okay, we're going to do cross climbers you're going to stay in that position

your apps are still contracted you're controlling them and you're

Pointing your knees toward the opposite elbow. It's like bicycles but in Reverse

See what I did there

Let's get started

Really contract your abs as you do this so that your abs are getting a lot of the work done for you

It's not about how fast you move

It's really not it's about how intensely you contract your abs and how controlled this movement can be

I know I know I know keep going

You're doing amazing. You can do this. You can totally do this pause if you need to but get right back into it

Yes, you starting this work out for a reason. Now, you're gonna finish you can finish. I know you can't

Okay, for real this time after this we have two exercises you get a break

Next up we have sea salt pushes. You're going to have your knee on the mat now

You're just going to put your chest to the floor with your and heel toward the ceiling and get back up, you know

Make sure your abs are engaged the whole time. I know it looks like push-ups, but it's really not try it

Give it a shot do one or two and then do one or two more and next thing, you know

You're doing ten and you're feeling like a boss you

Can do it. Give it a going. Keep going. Keep going

Do your best

Do your best

If you need to just stop and catch your breath before the next move that's allowed but if you can power through

power through

Totally worth it

When you see yourself in the mirror, you're gonna be like glad I did it. Glad I did it

Last move before the break is the best part burpees and this is half Burpee. It's not full burpees

so you're just stepping out and then jumping you skip the jump if it bothers your knees otherwise

Let's do it together. It's the last thing you got to do and then you get a break

Just power through you got this. Let's go

There you go you're doing it you are doing this is the best part when you think you can't do it

But then you do it anyway. Oh

It's the best feeling in the world. Let's go

You're killing this workout you are making this workout look easy keep going

It's okay, it's okay do your best keep moving?

I

Hear you I hear you but we're always there

This is the part where you start using bad language, but again, I'm not judging you

You did it that was amazing we're gonna keep this short and sweet and end this right here for YouTube

But if you want the full thirty-minute version of this workout, please visit my website

wwlp.com

And get a free week of workouts on me

Yourself a big hug. Just remind you that what you did today was amazing. You worked your whole body from head to toe and

You are on your way. You are on your way

If you can try to foam roll tonight, so you're not too sore tomorrow

Thank you so much for working out with me today subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven't done so already and I will see

You in my next workout video?

You

For more infomation >> ULTIMATE 10 Min Full Body Workout - No Equipment - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Musical Storytelling and the Art of Cabaret, with Fiona-Jane Weston - Duration: 54:00.

hey Christopher here we are coming up on episode 100 of the musicality podcast

crazy this has been an incredible journey so far and I'm truly honored

that we've been able to feature some of the world's most impressive and

fascinating music educators delivering powerful insights that can help you do

more in your musical life to celebrate hitting the hundredth episode we wanted

to do something special and as I looked back on all the episodes so far I

thought that what would be most useful would be a way to help you get all the

powerful ideas and techniques and strategies from those episodes in one

place for easy access so we've put together a special limited edition

collection for you featuring every single episode along

with a ton of extra resources to help you get the maximum impact on your

musical life plus a bunch of cool bonuses contributed by our amazing

guests this is going to be available for a limited time only so whether you've

just listened to a few episodes or you've been with us since episode one

please check out all the details at musicalitypodcast.com/celebrate you

won't want to miss this it's musicalitypodcast.com/celebrate Hello this

is Fiona Jane Weston from FionaJaneWeston.com and you are listening to

the musicality podcast ever wondered why some people seem to have a gift for

music have you ever wished that you could play by ear sing in tune improvise

and jam you're in the right place time to turn those wishes into reality

welcome to the musicality podcast with your host Christopher Sutton

hi this is Christopher founder of musical u and welcome to the

musicality podcast today on the show I'm excited to be joined by one of London's

leading cabaret performance Fiona Jane Weston

Fiona Jane has created and performed several highly acclaimed cabaret shows

in the UK and internationally including wartime women about the roles women have

historically played in warfare and looking for Lansbury celebrating the

life heritage and career of actress Angela Lansbury cabaret is a performing

art that I've enjoyed but never really known a time about and I was really

curious to see what an expert like Fiona Jane might be able to share

since it would likely use musicality in a different way than a performing

musician it definitely lived up to that expectation there were some really

interesting ideas here that I don't think we've talked about on the show

before in this conversation we talked about what defines cabaret and what

makes for good cabaret we talked about storytelling

through song the importance of it both in cabaret and in music more generally

and we talked about connecting with your audience and what we can learn from the

uniquely intimate environment of a cabaret show something that came out of

our discussion that I wasn't expecting was why cabaret might be more accessible

to you or any passionate amateur musician then you might have imagined my

name is Christopher Sutton and this is the musicality podcast from musical u

welcome to the show Fiona Jane thank you for joining us today thank you for

having me I'm really excited to talk with you because I have enjoyed cabaret

as a layperson but it's not something I know anything about in great depth and

you are someone who knows about it in intimate detail and so I'm really

excited to learn from you and I want to ask first

were you a cabaret performer from day one did you leap onto the stage age six

singing cavalry and show tunes or what was your earliest musical experience

like probably it was a bit like that if I'm really truthful I I certainly as a

little girl wanted to get up and entertain and I wanted everybody in

there in the house and all the dolls and all the Teddy's to be listening and

while I got up there and did my little bit with an umbrella I remember doing a

little dance and all the rest of it and I would also want to recite my poetry

which I called at the age of four poster II so I think it was probably always in

there and I do remember looking at old films on the television and seeing these

lovely glamorous ladies in their long frocks in films set in the 30s and 40s

in America and they would be there be tables and people would be drinking down

this lady would come out and she was singing she would address the audience

and so on and I think I knew then yeah I'll do that amazing and what

seed your early education looked like for that and were you as someone who was

just natural and went straight into shows and performing did you study

acting or music along the way I started dancing quite early actually because I

had a dance teacher come to my school and I just found her fascinating to

watch and I just I don't know that was something in me that always led into

that direction and although I didn't receive any formal music training at all

eventually I persuaded my parents to send me to dance lessons and the acting

came very much later because it named fact even with my with ballet training

it was clear that I didn't really have the flexibility in my body to do to

become a professional dancer but what I was good at was the character roles and

the sort of more fiery Spanish he sort of roles or try to it expresses its

story to it all or Little Red Riding Hood or something like

that where I would actually be wanting to express an emotion so I think the

acting came out of that recognizing that's really probably where my talent

particularly lay and my parents were very good certainly anything to do with

that they didn't want me to go into anything of that sort that type at all

so I do - filli did my my academic degree and I study the Asian Studies

actually and I learned Mandarin but I wanted to specialize in my thesis the

the arts the Performing Arts of China particularly Communist China and how it

was used for propaganda purposes and then even further wanted to look at the

the Performing Arts of the minority peoples and how they were trying to sort

of keep up their own identity in the face of well I wouldn't like to use the

word oppression but I mean there was the hand people were very much in dominance

and so even my university thesis that our honors level was about the minority

theaters so he was always there and although mypos tried desperately hard to

keep you in the academic sphere of things in the end I think you just have

to go where your heart set and it's going to you it

your natural instincts ago to take you there whether anybody likes it or not

including yourself really I kind of had a love-hate relationship with the

profession ever since and so where did your heart lead you up to University you

were feeling this draw how did you pursue that I started initially doing

well I joined the Australian diplomatic corps in the a department because living

in Australia at the time and in Canberra at that time there was a strong amateur

theater scene and I got involved with that and my first show was a musical and

I was cast in the lead and I was terrified but I did it and it went well

much to my great surprise at the time and then that led to this feeling of

I've just got to do more and more and then I started doing professional stuff

as well and things started well of course the two career stars started to

clash and eventually one particularly insightful manager who was from England

actually he called me into his office and said look I gave you an assignment

which is way above your level and I confess it I gave it to you because I

was too lazy to do it myself and I have to say that your historical

and political analysis is second to none your finance section was a complete mess

and I said well I never did say I get out up look I have to tell you that you

are a square peg in a round hole you are never gonna fit in here you are never

gonna rise to the top here not least because you're female but also because

you're the way you you think and the way you you act the way you respond to

things it's just not going to work here I think you should go and do what your

heart is set on and within three weeks I had packed up my bags and I had left

Australia and I came to England in the pursuit of a theatrical career no that's

what I did I had also in the meantime done some training quite a lot of

professional training in Australia part-time but yeah that's that's how I

did it well that's what a brave and romantic leap you took across the ocean

romantic at the time I think I was just very dogged and I thought well you know

I'd had I'd had enough training and experience by then to know that actually

I did have something like good offer and I thought well I'm just

going to do it because I was miserable working in any other real environment

really so I said well okay here it is here I go that's what I did

so it came back I had family here - yeah hmm tell us a little bit about that

training you'd had along the way well I I took singing lessons professionally I

took I took that very seriously and I kept doing a lot of performance as much

as I could get and being as it was a small town and they weren't that many

people it wasn't such a big pool I mean if I'd if I'd been somewhere like Sydney

it would have been much more difficult I'm sure the competition would have been

just so much greater but in in Canberra then it was still very much a small town

although it's the capital of Australia it was kind of the administrative centre

and so I did I had a lot of experience actually doing it

plus I took the singing training plus I took the acting training and the acting

training didn't cover music but it very much tapped into my instincts that were

already there and gave me the technique I needed to be able to approach a

character and tap into that creative element which enables you to improvise

and to find where where the character lies and also whether where the inner

internal story is so that set me up in many ways for the approach that I've

taken two things ever since and although my initial degree was in modern Asian

Studies it was very much based on history and politics and so on and so

even that was all taught storytelling even that was all about you know the

history of how China became a communist country and I've learned Mandarin I

lived in China for a while and I became very interested in the women's stories

particularly I was very stood in women's history anyway because of my training in

Australia with at school really I mean Germaine Greer came from from Queensland

you know who set up the whole women's movement there and so on so that was

always in there and think the whole the whole package of

history being a story whether it's his story or in more modern parlance we

might say her story if you're talking about women's history and what it can

tell stories and wanting to entertain all of that it all slotted him together

and that was really how it all began wonderful there were a couple of things

there that I'm particularly keen to dig into a little bit and one is what you

just touched on that you have a particular interest and ability in

combining the kind of historical viewpoint with the musical artistic

creative output and we'll circle back to that in a moment but the other thing you

mentioned was that you're training it helps you kind of tap into the character

and the story and the emotion that would bring the music to life in an effective

way and that's something I'd really like to hear more about because on this show

we talked a lot about I suppose expressiveness in music and musically

meaningful performances and what distinguishes you know a robotic player

from one who really seems to have a gift for music and really Wow's the audience

and I think you have a particularly interesting perspective on this because

you come maybe more from the acting side than the kind of conservatory musician

side of things where the musician might be thinking of in notes and scales and

dynamics and very kind of technical terms and you come in at it I believe

more from the storytelling perspective and the actors mindset yes yes I think

you tell a story in theater in so many ways and everything has to tell that

story for it to be a successful performance so everybody does whether

it's the lighting person whether it's the set designer the costume

the director obviously that performers the actors and the music too even the

music that doesn't have words attached to it should be lending itself to that

story and sometimes interestingly the melody

that's paid underneath a tune that the singer might be singing might actually

be contradicting what the singer is singing with words and you hear that

very particularly in a lot of sometimes music but others too and that adds a

very interesting edge to it because I meet for example why don't one

example I can think of is in buddy's eyes which is from Follies no it's not a

song that I've sung but it's the song I've listened to quite a lot and it

starts off really quite sentimentally and she's sort of saying oh you know my

husband still really loves me and you know even though I'm old in his eyes I

never get older you know I'm he will always be there for me and so on and

then as it goes on you realize that something's not quite right here and

there's something in the accompaniment that suggests she's either not speaking

the truth or she's denying the truth because she can't face it and if you're

listening out for things like that that's where you know that you're on to

something you're on to something that that's where the performer by clinging

into things like that can use the dynamics can also change the quality of

their voice and change the way they're looking at the character they're talking

to or moving but the body language should change to just sort of indicate

yeah I'm saying all of these marvelous things yes yes yes this is really true

but I don't anything I just actually know I'm in love with you and I always

was I'm not in love with my husband and that's really what she's saying really

underneath it and the marriage has not been successful that she's been living

all these years interesting and over those years when you were training you

mentioned training it helped in some regard with this aspect of things were

there any particular techniques or ideas that helped you figure out how to do

that because I think as you described it people can understand the kind of thing

you're talking about but it's it's very different to get up on stage and take

her in a shape of that role and figure that stuff out for yourself

maybe I don't think I was trained in that I don't think so I think that came

just simply from an awful lot of listening and an awful lot of thinking

and wanting to portray the person and I was more intent on presenting the person

I was trying to become then I wasn't anything else and but because it's music

you can't just change the timing on it completely without any sense so you do

need to be listening to where the music is taking you as well

so rather than fight against that it's a case of using it but having said that

depending on the genre particularly with cabaret and particular with anything

jazz are interested obviously you can play with the the rhythms and the tempo

in order to express an idea in a different way as long as you don't go

completely out of sync with one another and like that sort of thing I learned

through experience and also through working with musical directors who

understood what I was trying to do and were able we were able to have that kind

of conversation whereby they were to some extent able to follow me but also I

was learning to listen to them so I think it's about listening a lot and

it's about communication and I wouldn't say that it came through any

particularly any through any of my formal training at all certainly some

acting through songs workshops that I've attended some of this has been touched

on and particularly musical theater performers they often are looking for

expressive ways to doing it and incidentally a lot of musical theater

performers don't read music or don't read music very well so there's

something in the way in which we are taught to think like that and if you can

if you're working with actors I would strongly recommend that if you can get

the actor to think about motivations and feelings they will probably breathe at

the right point in any case even if they can't read a note fascinating I think

it's such a valuable lens to think about all of this through

because thinking now about the listener who maybe plays an instrument but

doesn't do any acting and doesn't think in terms of theater it's such a powerful

mindset shift to actually ask yourself what is this music trying to say not

just am i playing the right notes at the right times and obeying the dynamic

markings but what am I trying to get across to the audience you know I look

back somewhat embarrassedly at when I was learning a clarinet or saxophone and

I was playing one of the movements from Minsky's pictures from an exhibition

right and this is a work of music composed around visual artists of each

around a painting and I literally never saw the painting I worked for months on

this piece and it never occurred to me I could go in and find out what this was

inspired by in what he was trying to conjure up and looking back that just

seems ridiculous but I think it's so easy as musicians to get trapped in that

bubble of dots on a page or just the notes and the technique and we forget

that it is a storytelling art to a large extent or it can be and and we should

always be asking that question over you know what am I trying to convey or

Express yes yes I don't think the decisions are the only ones who are

guilty of that I are I think actually a lot of dancers are it becomes such an

exercise in gymnastic technique and that it's there is a danger that you you're

not gonna move anybody that you're not kids really a dancer too is telling a

story through their movement and through their whole feeling and embodiment of

the emotion of the time I think it's very important not to lose sight of that

there's an audience out there this isn't an exercise and self and down to

indulgence it's important to be able to do that but also to be fair not not all

music isn't is easily lent to doing that again Stephen Sondheim is notoriously

difficult everybody knows that you know his rhythms are very very tricky it's

often very fiddly it can take a long time to learn his

stuff but I tell you what actors who have never read a note of music adore

doing his things and there's a reason for that the reason is really that

he he writes so well for a character he's actually thinking what the

characters thinking and therefore these strange odd little moments of pauses and

rests that came in the middle of a line are actually there for a dramatic reason

and I was taught I mean I've sung quite a lot of quite a number of times now

worst pies in London I only had one lesson to learn how to do that because I

could only save this particular vocal coach for one lesson for one hour and

what she did was help me to sort of see what the character well looked that part

of it I could I could work out for myself where the character might have

been what coach is feeling in different sections of the song but in order to

help me get some of these odd rhythms she also got me to go hmm or clap or

stamp my foot or do something where something strange was about to happen so

that I didn't sing the notes where I thought I should be singing the notes

but rather wet soup time to think how it goes now wait what's your rush what's

your hurry you gave me such a fright I thought he was a ghost half commit

that's so then thought you were a ghost you've got to have that thing there and

I thought well actually if she's thinking about it goes she might do that

little intake of breath and so by doing it in that mechanical way she's got me

to speak it and put some kind of sound or or intake of loud intake of breath in

where these strange pauses were and then but by going over that and getting that

into my body I suddenly found all of the dramatic reasons to do it and sometime

is brilliant for that absolutely wonderful

so we've abandoned the poor young Fiona James midway across the ocean on her way

back to London where did things go from there when you were returning to this

movie not returning to but you were starting afresh a new career direction

for you and a new purpose in life well it took a few years to really kind of

establish where I was really apart from anything else because I didn't know

London at all and so it's just just trying to sort of get settled although I

did get a job within a year in fact it was a few months after arriving here I

got a job at the theatre a children's theater going around and

again music was part of that as well and then I got a job in a cabaret a cabaret

sorry in ER and a pantomime where I this is cringe make you I played the the maid

that got to marry the handsome prince and in the meantime the handsome prince

and I actually became romantically entangled offstage I settled he was an

actor as well so that's really well obviously that's you know that been

grounded me here and I just took things as they came along I took as many

classes as I could in professional theatre because though you can do that

in London I mean places like City Lit where a professional level you could

actually go in and also there was a marvelous singing teacher for actors

that came in from America his name was Chuck Colson and he was he was fabulous

he would say to us as a bunch of actors because they were actors there who were

terrified of singing terrified that they sang out of tune and all sorts of things

I loved it they would they were scared of doing it which is why they came to

that class and he would say things that would just liberate them to be who they

were and and we got to write down the words and to learn the words quite

separately from the music so that we could bring all our acting instincts to

that as we might to a piece of poetry and then he would just say things like

the audience don't care if you had to splash this about 37 times before you

got that line right it doesn't matter but the audience don't care and neither

does Chuck doesn't matter how many times you had to learn to sing that song as

long as you only get in there you find

and at some point in this journey cabaret entered the picture and became a

real focus for you how did that come to be

well I got to an age where I was not getting the amount of work that

had been getting and I wasn't quite in the next age bracket so that I was in

this kind of slightly awkward in-between part and I got very fed up without

getting any work and so I went to become I actually took my PGCE and I became a

primary school teacher and I realized within about 10 minutes that this was a

bit of a mistake actually although I enjoyed teaching young children I didn't

enjoy the restrictions of the whole system and so on and I just thought oh

gosh now I can't I you know this is not going to keep me satisfied at all and

within a couple of years I had to stop anyway because I'd become ill over

something and I'd um I had to stop for a while to get some sick leave and in that

time I took that time to rethink what I was doing and I took the exams to become

a teacher in the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art of the lamda exams to

become a lamda teacher as well as do my ballet exam teaching as well and in me

and those if this changed now but at that time you had to choose an entire

century of the drama and the the prose and the poetry of a century so you might

be able to choose the Elizabethan era or the Greeks and like an idiot I chose

20th century because I thought all I know will the drama content already

pretty well and my teacher did say to me she said look I understand why you might

like the idea of taking the 20th century but you do realize that was the one

where everybody could read and write and it's a vast amount of work and you do

have a lot of gaps in your poetry and prose well I still did it like a fool

and have managed to get through it but one of the parts of that exam was after

you had done your Viper about all of the knowledge behind it you then had to give

a 20-minute presentation we you had to include a piece of poetry a piece of

drama and a piece of prose from that era and you could include more than one

piece but it all had to be linked in some way that became the basis I did

actually a piece on twentieth century woman and the progression that the women

had made throughout that century that they named became the

basis for my first one-woman show and I took the idea to a director a good

friend of mine we worked on it and I created his cabaret with him and put it

on at the battersea barge and then not long after that I got an opportunity to

audition for Yale Yale University there was a cabaret

intensive course going on there there was it was loosely related to the drama

department there and I got a scholarship but much to my great surprise so I knew

I had to go because I mean you know it was there was no excuse then I had to do

it and there were amazing people on teaching us I mean just amazing people

do you know the Rose well Amanda McBroom some say there's a river it was one of

the most famous songs from the time I Bette Midler had a big hit with it the

woman who wrote that Amanda mcbroom was on the on the course there was people

that were very well known in America including Tony Award winners people's

are somewhat like Tova Feld Xu and Sallie Mae's and sorts of very

well-known people they're teaching us and they were their whole intents and

purpose was to get us to sing the songs tell the story through the song and

actually make the Cabaret to actually you know in Korean how to make a cabaret

happen and I came away from that realizing that I not only knew what I

was talking about already with cabaret but more to the point I knew what I knew

was talking about if that makes sense suddenly I had the confidence to realize

like I do know about this this is actually always what I've been working

towards and then that started off a whole lot of other shows and I had all

of this creativity going on and I just it's been game-changer it really has

that from then I've always had a project that I've been wanting to do and perform

and it's taken me all over the places take it though I do one on wartime women

looking at the roles women of play throughout warfare but concentrating

mainly on that on the great Wars and that's taken me to Belgium and so on and

so I still do plays I still get work in the theater but mostly I

concentrate on my cabaret career terrific and I'm gonna ask on behalf of

maybe some of our listeners who aren't familiar what is cabaret before we talk

more in depth about it oh gosh that is not an easy question to answer actually

because it has so many meanings for certain it is such a wide umbrella on

one end of the scale you've got very much what I call the alternative scene

with the burlesque and circus training and so on and more at the other end of

much more sort of if you like it more classical what I would call songbook

cabaret is people singing and the important thing about that is that

unlike a concert where there's a distance between you and the audience

and unlike a musical where you are completely embodying a character it is

you singing to the audience and expressing your ideas and emotions to

the audience breaking down what we might call the fourth wall so in a theater

you've got the three walls around you either left the right behind you and

then there's supposed to be an invisible fourth wall between you and the audience

so that if you're a character you're staying in your living room you're not

actually supposed to be aware of the audience out in front in cabaret we

break that completely down and you are very much talking to the audience

themselves they are very much part of that it's a small intimate setting

people are sitting around tables drinking ordering drinks from the bar

you can address people in the audience - addressed from stage you know self you

know Jane Weston's in right and they have a little chat and they come around

and you know you can go around and have a little flirt with people and so on

it's it's it and then you go back onto the stage and you will sing something

else that you're telling something through that not only through the songs

but hopefully some kind of theme not to the point where you get completely

caught up in it necessarily but it's you've got so much more scope to take it

in a new direction so you might take a song that was originally written for a

show perhaps and then you can change it to suit that new occasion where it's

telling a different story and you might want to express the different emotion

through it and bring something very new to that and sing it in your own voice

and in your own way because you're expressing another idea with that and

rather like when you go to an art gallery you will look at a painting but

if it's placed next to another painting it will have a different aspect to it

that you hadn't thought of because of where is placed so that's a very long

answer but that's the sort of things you need to be thinking about if you're

going to put together a show yourself it's not just a case of this is a song

by whoever and this is another song I like this and because I like it I'm

gonna sing it it really ideally you want to have something a little bit more

concrete in your reasoning for choosing a piece and for singing it to the

audience

wonderful description and I think it really highlights what we were talking

about before and the importance both for remembering you have an audience and you

need to connect with them and this idea of weaving a story through your songs I

think it's is immediately clear now why cadbury connected with you so much if

those were the things you were feeling drawn to and feeling you are good at so

just a quick clarification you mentioned another term people might have heard

which is one-woman show it's cabaret always a solo endeavor where it's one

person presenting the entire performance or how does it work

it generally is but it doesn't have to be at all

there are various ways you can do it I mean there are two O's that get up and

and do you know a piece together as a duet together usually one some kind of

semi comedic situation I you you could effectively do it with a larger group as

well depending on how is structured really as much as anything else

certainly I mean I have another form of a cabaret - which is a only Jane and

West End friends and I run it rather like a chat show so that I open the set

with a couple of songs myself and then explain to the audience what the concept

of that is and I bring on guest artists and they might be a Western performer

they might also be a musical director or a choreographer who might have something

else to share there's some other perspective on the business

I will also always have a cabaret singer if I can and I'll entertain them I'll

give them a cup of tea or a drink or a cocktail and we'll sit down at the table

and we'll chat together about their projects and what they are doing and

then they get up and do something so they can show something of their work

and if it's a musical director who doesn't want to sing they might bring

another guest artist and so everybody gets a chance to network but and then

you might I might have as many as seven or eight people at some point joining me

on stage so it doesn't have to be a solo thing so if somebody is a bit afraid of

doing that join forces with somebody else who wants to do it get in a

director get someone else who can help you

preferably somebody who understands the genre but it's you don't have to be

completely on your own especially if you're one if you're starting out and

you're not sure how to go about it there are there is help out there and you

don't have to perform by yourself all the time

wonderful so I'd like to circle back to something I said I would come back to

which was that you are particularly able and known for weaving together

historical themes or kind of real-life matter-of-fact issues like women in the

twentieth century or you did one cabaret show on the history and maybe mythology

of London and I I would love to hear more about that because I think you

touched on feeling drawn to do all of this and you know you said you were

never short of projects now that you had found kind of your medium and Ivy I know

that if I were feeling inspired to say on a show about London I would

immediately feel very intimidated because it's such a big thing and if

something everyone's gonna have an opinion on and compared to you know

sitting in my bedroom and writing a love song out of nowhere

it can seem I think quite quite intimidating or quite overwhelming so

I'd love to hear how you found your way into that and and any advice you'd have

for someone who is feeling similarly inspired but maybe can't see the root

for that inspiration to actually putting

something together well London London show was was that was pretty vast

actually in two thousand years of London in less than two hours was yeah pressure

they're so much written about in for the Performing Arts

I mean all of the musical material to start you've also got samuel peeps his

diary I mean I used some of that not everybody can do spoken word but I'd

love to bring in spoke a word for mine there is poetry written about London

there all sorts of anecdotes people have had to say about its songs about London

find all of the things that you love about whatever it is that you want to

talk about sift through it throw them all on the floor and then move them

about like a pack of cards alright and then decide start to shape your show

from that there are various techniques that you can use to do that you can look

entirely at the I was or I would always suggest that you start with the lyrics

as much as anything I'll start with the lyrics because you might find that you

will see a story am naturally emerging then shopping your cars around again and

see where something comes from that then think about where the musical highlights

are where the comedic highlights are where you're going to be doing something

different are you going to be bringing on a guest artist and then slowly a

shape will emerge and then you'll have something far too long and they'll have

to cut a million things out and the art as with a lot of these things is in what

you keep in and what you cut out and it's quite difficult and sometimes it

takes more than one performance for you to realize that you know what that bit

still too long I'm going to cut this or that or I might bring that back bit back

in that I thought I would cut don't be afraid to experiment in front of people

don't be afraid to get in a test audience and slowly it will come

together but it will come together and it will be the most satisfying thing

you've ever done

you touched on something there that I don't think we talked about yet which is

that spoken word can be a feature of it you know cabaret is not just singing

song after song or at least not necessarily and and there are other

things people should keep in mind as what could be a part of their cabaret

show yes if you're a good instrumentalist and you've got something

you can do with that to it there is a chap and in the states in New York I saw

him can't remember his name I can't tell you it but he does our whole cabaret

with his violin and he tells in a way he makes musical jokes with the violin and

again you know if you've got a musical director with you if you've got a

pianist with you who is a bit of a showman use that use that if you can

have some kind of rapport with the person who's accompanying you use that

don't let anybody just sit there ah there if you've got other talents that

you want to bring to the fore I mean a friend of mine was very very good at

comedic things and she brings in a lot of her her comedic work to it use use

whatever you want to to express those those aspects of yourself because

cabaret is about being being you on stage even if it's a persona you've

created it's if you've got that freedom to do that and also it's what people

want people want to connect with you it's much more personal than it would be

if you were doing a concert that's got a big distance between you people want to

feel somehow that they've got to know the essence of you by watching your show

so yes anything that you have that's a passion that's an interests bring

something of that in definitely it's a case of structuring it hmm

well I think what has come across clearly to me that I was maybe not fully

appreciative of before is the careful thought and planning that goes into a

good cabaret show and I think that's maybe a little bit because that word is

bandied about a lot you know you alluded to there being this whole spectrum but I

think there also probably a lot of things called cavalry that maybe are not

really you know for example I definitely come across cases where it's

really used to mean talent show and we'll get a group of a dozen people

we'll let them each do the song they know or the juggling act they can do

we'll put it all together in one performance and call that a cabaret

yeah I think what's really come across from hearing you talk about this is that

it is much more intentional and the fact that there is a casual atmosphere by no

means means that it's a casual act that you throw together you know that can be

intense thought and planning and preparation that goes into it yes yes

yeah and also I I personally don't like it if the performers themselves are too

casual in the way they dress or oh but depending on their act I mean you know

obviously it may not always apply but generally speaking I think that when

people come to a cabaret of this type they want to see something glamorous

they want to see something that's going to take them out of the world it might

be a girls night out and might be very important to them you might be taking

you you you know your mother out for something it's this should be a dress-up

occasion it should be something that people really look forward to

don't let your audience down don't go in there dressing like you were to go to

the shops you know really make the effort this is a this is a form of

Theatre in its own way lift people out of where they are that's our job that's

what we're meant to do that's why we're here that's what performance is all

about that's what that's I mean as my doctor once said to me said we don't

need any more accountants we don't need people like that we need people like you

who get up and entertain so get up there today be a star that shines and I love

that you know what I just had somewhat disparagingly about talent shows there

is a kernel of truth there which you talked about which is that you know it

is an expression of yourself and your own abilities and your own passions and

I think that makes a very versatile art form you know it's not you having to

force yourself into a certain role or a whole work of music or theater and you

know doing it exactly as written this is something that you craft yourself to

match what you are naturally strong with that and passionate about alpha me

I have a couple of German friends who bring the most interesting perspective

on their cabaret they really do because of course Germany has a very fine

tradition it with Vimal and watching what they can do with their pieces and

what they bring their own history in their own family history into that is is

great really a so you this there's so many things in it go to yourself go to

your own story and see what you can bring out that will that will be and

people will find it interesting because they're interested in other people's

lives apart from their own well I have to say it never occurred to me that

cabaret could be as accessible a form of expression as you have made it sound

that you know this sounds like something that anyone who's done a bit of singing

or done a bit of music and has a passion for a particular topic could put

together themselves are there any caveats or any pointers you'd give to

someone who's been listening to this and feeling super excited about maybe

putting a cabaret together themselves um I would say definitely try definitely go

for it because I think you'll get a little pleasure from it keep an eye on

where you're going to perform it and remember by and large the space that you

have physically is likely to be very small so don't put in a whole great big

dance number that requires a lot of a big stage because you ain't gonna have

the room so by all means if you're a dancer and you want to show that you can

there are people who do that but you just remember how small and tight the

space is going to be so a lot of your expression has to be made within that

space remember that you are including people in the audience that if some

rooms are very strangely set up and it's difficult to connect with everybody in

that'll audience practice that in your in your rehearsals I do think it's a

good idea to work with the director if you can work with somebody who who is

good at sitting out the front and be able to sort of see where things might

improve watch the structure of your work and if you remember this is a long show

if you're doing it on your own make sure you're vocally ready for it because

actually you can't take a break in the way that you could if you're in a

musical where you might be offstage for a minute

no you're not gonna be on station for 10 minutes apart from if you set an

interval and even then that probably means you've got a longer show so yeah

you're technicality still has to be there you can't let that just go all go

to pieces just because you want to be expressive you'll be more expressive if

you've got the technique behind you great advice you seem to be someone who

not only has a real passion for cabaret and producing your own shows but also I

think you you clearly have a kind of advocate spirit in you you want to

encourage people to get involved in this what are you up to the quality is Fiona

Jane Western working on and what's coming next I'm about to do a version of

Fiona Jane Western sorry Fiona Jane and Western friends in a private club and in

the city that's going to be in the next couple of weeks in later in the year

because of Remembrance Sunday coming up again I'm doing a big charity gala in

the Charing Cross theatre which I'm co-producing with the lady from Belgium

where there's gonna be all sorts of stars from the West End involved in it

as well and that's going to be the process of which will go to people like

combat stress and the British Legion and so on so that's on October the 28th then

I hope to do some more of wartime women because it's always such a fun show to

do as well both in Belgium and in London and I also hope to revive another show

I've done on on the actress Angela Lansbury so I've got a whole big show on

on her and that would be nice to her to bring that out and also I hope to launch

some kind of consultancy for people who want to do cabaret or want to do their

own one-woman shows or one-man shows even if it doesn't involve music if I

can be of help to anybody they're welcome to contact me that would be

absolutely fine get on to me through my website wonderful and I'm sure it's

clear from listening to this conversation that you would have a

wealth of experience and wisdom to share with someone who is at that beginner

stage or even further along in their cabaret journey so where's the best

place for people to go to learn all about your upcoming shows and to get in

touch if they'd like to for help with cabaret

okay go to WWE Jay in western comm it's all one word Fiona Jane Western

takes forever to type and then at the bottom of the each page there is a

contact page there there's also a little envelope if you press that I hope it

works you should be able to get up a form where you can sign up to my

newsletter list and that's where you will know where I'm performing and when

but also you know there's somewhere around all about is it an email address

for you but in fact the email address is the same it's just Fiona Jane act Fiona

Jane Weston comm contact me there and I'd be I'd be delighted to hear from you

because you know I'd love to know what you're doing what your projects are and

what what what floats your boat what makes you want to do a cabaret wonderful

thank you well it it really has opened my eyes and my mind to what cabaret

involves and what it can involve and I am absolutely in no position to run off

and produce a cabaret back and help that feel that I want to right now maybe

after this conversation we'll turn off the recorder we could talk some cavalry

ideas it's been really genuinely inspiring and I think also enlightening

you know whether or not someone's going away from this wanting to produce

cavalry there is clearly a ton that any musician can learn from the world of

theatre and from the world of cavalry so just a very big thank you if you're

entertained for joining us today and sharing some of your insights on this

thank you very much I've loved it thank you so much

unlock your full musicality with musical you membership join well you could

probably hear in my voice there but I finished up that interview a lot more

fired up about cabaret than I expected to be there were several really

interesting lessons there I think apart from the general message that cabaret

might be an art form worth you exploring further let's do a quick recap

Fiona Jane was naturally drawn to performance putting on shows and

reciting poetry as a child but she was drawn away from that natural inclination

into the world of academic studies however even there she took the

opportunity to focus our work on the arts where possible and was continually

doing training and taking part in shows on the side she kept that passion alive

until bravely taking the lead to move country and

career and become an actor in London two themes which jumped out hearing

Fiona J and talked about her theatre training were storytelling through song

and the importance of connecting with your audience and there's definitely a

link between those two we talked a bit about how easy it is as a musician or a

dancer to be so absorbed in the technicalities of your craft that you

forget there is been to be a story being told

actors are by necessity more in touch with this and I thought it was

fascinating to hear Fiona Jane talk about approaching songs and how taking

an actor's perspective on the lyrics before thinking about the dots on a page

or the musical technicalities can bring clarity and power to your performance

she gave a couple of examples where the lyrics might be telling one story and

the music another or we're looking purely at the sheet music might result

in you totally missing the point or really struggling with the musical

content she did note that music isn't always necessarily about storytelling in

this way but if it is or it can be this is clearly a really valuable mindset

shift to make this is a simple but powerful thing you can take away from

this episode simply ask yourself with each piece you practice or perform

what's the story being told here and am i conveying that through how I play we

talked about dynamics and rhythm as two aspects of a performance which you can

play with to find that expression but of course there are endless possibilities

as Fiona Jane's gasp of surprise to fill in a rest in a tricky Sondheim rhythm

clearly demonstrated the second theme was connecting with your audience and in

the world of cabaret where you might be just feet away from them or literally

walking among them the importance of this can't be overlooked again for a

musician playing mostly at home absorbed in the music it's easy to forget this

but whether your audience is out in front of you as you play on a stage or

they're surrounding you drinking beers at a cabaret or indeed if you are your

own audience playing music at home don't forget to perform it in a way that will

move the audience and be sure to listen carefully to yourself to make sure

you're having the musical effect you intend to I thought it was interesting

that Jane said listening was the key thing

which helped her to learn to do these two things to tell a story through music

and to connect with her audience it wasn't specific techniques or method she

was taught but the art of listening carefully to what's happening in the

music and opening your mind to be aware of the context and the possibilities and

the meaning beneath it all we talked specifically about cabaret and how

there's a spectrum of what that word means

from burlesque and circus acts through to more classical theater performance it

can also be misused to mean loosely a talent show or a variety show ideally

though it should have a clear theme or narrative that binds it all together and

the examples of Fiona Jane's own shows make that clear I think with one on

Angela Lansbury one about women's history in the 20th century and another

all about the City of London I loved how quick she was to encourage

us all to consider cabaret as a versatile way to express something we're

passionate about it would be easy I think to feel intimidated or overwhelmed

particularly when confronted by the idea of staging a one-person show on a vast

and important topic but hearing her talk about it it's clear that the art form is

far more flexible and accessible than all that she explained how cabaret is

about expressing your own abilities and passions so in a way it's actually far

more accommodating than putting on a performance of somebody else's opus or

musical or show you can focus on the things that resonate with you and draw

from the skills you already have and want to share that means it's much more

within reach to create your own cabaret than many other forms of creative

performance I so enjoyed talking with Fiona Jane and learning more about the

art of cabaret and I genuinely found myself excited about what cabaret can be

both as an audience member and as a performer if you felt similarly inspired

then please do visit her website Fiona Jane Weston comm that's w est o n

Western com sign up for her email list where you'll get info on her

performances around the world and you can also contact her through the website

there if you'd like any input on pursuing cabaret yourself or indeed just

to tell her that you enjoyed this episode thanks for

listening to this episode and stay tuned for our next one where I'll be picking

up on something that Fiona Jane and previous guest Marshall McDonald both

talked about and that's the power and usefulness of thinking in terms of songs

and lyrics even as an instrument player thank you for listening to the

musicality podcast this episode has ended but your musical journey continues

head over to musicality podcast calm where you will find the links and

resources mentioned in this episode as well as bonus content exclusive for

podcast listeners

For more infomation >> Musical Storytelling and the Art of Cabaret, with Fiona-Jane Weston - Duration: 54:00.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial: Everything you need to know to catch mackerel - 4K - Duration: 7:50.

hello guys, so not to be a video watching me catch fish after fish, we all know what a mackerel is

nothing simpler

So what do I want to show you with this video? I will use the fish to talk about the best way to catch them

I've fished dozens of them so let´s use some to do this video

so this video is a tutorial to help you fish Mackrel on lures

a way to learn something and reach the end of the day with a lively fishing trip and many catches

we have to learn the behavior of the fish, I'm fishing on the rocks

usually there are some mackerels that move away from the shoal

they approach the rocks

and are right on our feet, will see that at some point

I'm just going to go down one and a half meter to two meters, the goal is for them down there to see the brightness of the jig

go up and attack him, attention, the jig can not be so above

so they see us

you can see the jig flashing

but you should not see the Mackrel attacking

because if she sees you she moves away and no longer attacks the lure

that is very important

this is one of the places where you can look for the mackerel

in relation to this kind of fishing what is our advantage over natural bait?

You're going to see me capture more than my colleagues.

and they are fishing with sardines, does not mean that Sardine is not effective, nothing more wrong

the sardine remains one of the best baits if not the best bait for mackerel

but if we know our advantages we can fish more

when there is a lot of fish all people catch, easy, just use mackerel as bait

or needle fish, or Sardine

with almost everything you can catch fish, now when there is no fish it is that the thing becomes complicated

and while those who fish with bait have to wait

they can not trow bait so the fish come closer or the spot will be full of needle fish or mullet

is very complicated to do that if your are fishing for Mackrel

that is not the objective

we do not need to wait for the mackerels to come to us

we can be looking for them

they can only change the distance from the floater to the hook

to see if they are deeper or no

we don´t need that

imagine that we are fishing at 3 meters

you cast

your jig will go down the entire layer of water

let down and if there is a fish

if there is a fish he will hook himself

those fishing with floaters can´t do that

the sardine is at that depth

you have a great advantage there that you have to know how to exploit

so cast and let the jig sink, very importante...

... you can cast two or three meters more and you close your reel

and with the line stretched will make a pendulum

imagine, the jig is coming to us, the reel is closed, is making a pendulum

so go through all that water

you should have the line stretched because you will have to feel

if the Mackrel is attacking, most times he will hook himself

but the line should be stretched so you catch more fish

another very important thing

let's imagine that the fish moves away

in the case of this video happened several times

I got fish at 20 meters from me

I threw there and below a school of Mullet

a meter or two below they were playing ping pong with my lure

while my colleagues at the side can only see because they could not reach those distances

so I want to say...

Sardine can be more effective than my jig

but they can only catch Mackrel if the fish is near

but if the fish is not there they stop catching fish but you don´t

if you catch a fish and continue to fish the same way waiting for the Mackrel to come again

you are just wasting your time

you catch one fish, you catch two fish, 10 minuts passed

you don´t stop, you need to understand if they go left, if they go right

is near you? sometimes is under your feet

they are far? so you cast your jig

you wait one second, two, three, four, so the fish is 4 meters deep

so next cast you try to duplicate

so you will have always trying to find them because is like I say, if there is fish all people can catch

quiet

when there is no fish you have to look for it

this is knowledge, you can not stop and be waiting for the fish to come, if you want that fish with a floater and Sardine

if you ant to wait fish with natural bait

fishing with lures is try to understand the fish at every moment

and take advantage of that to catch them

natural bait is food so the fish eat that

you with a lure need to fool the fish

in relation to animation of the lure we have to adapt

I fish in Cascais

and I was giving violent touches because they want that way

in this fishing I lost a fish at my feet

after that I was like 15 minuts trying to understand what they want

so I noticed they atack the jig when he was going down

so I only give small touches

so the jig give a small jump only

and most of times I don´t do even nothing, the jig do a pendulum

the reel is closed

so I feel small hits, or when I see the line behaving in a strange way

is like Bass fishing if the line behave strange or move from one side to the other

is fish and we need to hook

so I cast my jig

and if is not in the bottom it means is a fish

or if the line moves you just hook the fish

this is what you have to do, I hope this video help you

to catch more Mackrel

I did not want to make a monotonous video of me getting 30 or 40 mackerels

the mackerels will appear while I'm here talking

but a video so that you realize what you have to do and have many captures that is what I intend

For more infomation >> Tutorial: Everything you need to know to catch mackerel - 4K - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

BEST FAST & NEW 🔥 BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 AUGUST 2018 🔥 NEBULA BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 14:08.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the nebula build kodi

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> BEST FAST & NEW 🔥 BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 AUGUST 2018 🔥 NEBULA BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

Here (A Moving Out Song) - Duration: 1:58.

It's almost moving day

the boxes packed away

but there's infinitely more than can fit in a crate to say

I know there's things left unsaid

they sit in the Attic of my head

Perhaps now's the time to tell you

Thank you for every effort you've made, the attention paid, it reminds me why

I love you

I love you for the memories made right here

Thank you for the memories we made here

Goodbye for now, but remember me

While you're here

For more infomation >> Here (A Moving Out Song) - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool should be looking to re sign £81m ace if he doesn't renew his contract ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:14.

Liverpool's summer window was a brilliant one.

After years of having little choice but to sell some of their most important players,

the Reds instead managed to bring in some of Europe's best.

One former player that is facing an uncertain future at their current club is Raheem Sterling.

He swapped Liverpool for Man City back in 2015, but he's yet to agree fresh terms

on his current contract in Manchester.

Indeed, perhaps Sterling is, at the very least, open to the mere discussion of departing the

club – and a move to Anfield would certainly be of benefit to Liverpool.

Electric pace, agility and goalscoring are just some of the traits that he brings to

the fold, and last season, he provided more of that quality than most.

With a whopping 18 league goals, the attacking midfielder was amongst the best in his position

last term.

He's come on leaps and bounds from his time at Liverpool, with the Englishman bagging

just 7 goals during his last campaign at Anfield.

He's a very hard worker and offers boundless energy and enthusiasm going forward, and so

he'd fit into the system that Klopp has crafted at the club.

Able to play across the attack, there are a number of ways in which Sterling could bring

something different to the team, but perhaps a role through the middle – a position that

he hasn't played much in – could serve him well.

There, he'd be able to make use of his brilliant dribbling and passing to make the most of

Liverpool's offensive overtures.

A move to Anfield would be a huge shock, and it wouldn't go down too well with most Liverpool

fans it's fair to say.

But in reality, he'd add some real quality to the team, and an attacking trio of Raheem

Sterling, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah would be amongst Europe's best.

For more infomation >> Liverpool should be looking to re sign £81m ace if he doesn't renew his contract ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

What its important to Love & Hugging? - Duration: 3:05.

Hello salam alakum, wish you all in great health, happiness and success

Hi my name is AMJAD ABUTRAB and i will be your host for AMJAD TALK SHOW

Love and importance of hugging

Why is it important to love and to hug, If its what we have or do.

Why is soo important to hug loved ones and thank them more often

Such as Family, friends and even loved ones

Because Hugging therapy is, definitely a powerful

way of healing. Research shows that hugging (and also laughter) is extremely effective at healing

sickness, disease, loneliness, depression, anxiety and stress. ... Hugs can instantly

boost oxytocin levels, which heal feelings of loneliness, isolation, and anger.

Try hugging your family everyday for 15 seconds even if they think you are crazy do it!

The results are always more important to what others say!

Start by hugging any family member or loved ones and even your friends

Just hugging you are benefiting yourself and other around you it's a big magic of

give and take.

One great motivational speaker named Moataz Mashal speaks and practices this fact more

often he Also approaches his audience to get up and hug one another for 15 seconds.

with him my life changed with him I realized the true meaning of life with just doing some

small tips and today he is one of my biggest inspiration to do AMJAD TALK

life is too short to waste it playing depressed get up and enjoy this time because this time

will never come back again, Remember time never stops so why do you stop.

Love your family

Love your friends Love your work

Love everything and everyone

Loving what you have and what you do is one way to do better and get back big returns

Love brings hope and courage brings even optimism in fact all these three terms run under one

synonym. Make your life great !

Have you ever had a day everything going wrong: Woke up having neck pain

Everyone calling you giving you bad news Even Hitting your head on you way out

And Having a headache Having every bad thing you could ever imagine

all in one day Well change that, yess you can, you can change that

By starting your day doing nothing but these

3 steps:

-Smiling -Appreciating and thanking everything and everyone

Third last but not least is to breath take some time to just breath

- Go through your dreams and plans where you have reached and whats your next steps

you and only you make your day and everyday a good day because only than everything will go right

I am sure eveyone of us have this day where its our lucky day, where everything was going right

LOVE love your day love everyone and everything

love is what makes us love is what brings peace and unity

love you all!

For more infomation >> What its important to Love & Hugging? - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

AGT's Human Fountains Defend Their Spitting Act — Called 'Stupid' and 'Disgusting' by Judges - News - Duration: 3:56.

 Just when you thought you've seen it all, the Human Fountains entered America's Got Talent

 For the quarterfinals, the synchronized spitting men amplified their cringe-worthy act with a hot dog trick that involved spitting a wiener, ketchup and mustard onto a bun and then someone eating it

 "How the hell am I supposed to comment on what I just saw? I'll give this to you: It's the most stupid act we've ever had on the finals of AGT," Simon Cowell said after giving the water-spewing act a red X

 The comedy troupe of five childhood friends explained that they got the idea as high schoolers, trying it on on a driveway before turning it until an entertaining act

 "Some people love it, some people are completely grossed out. For us, we're happy with any reaction, because it's a comedy act and everyone has different reactions to the different comedy acts they like

We're just figuring out a way to get people smile, there's enough seriousness in most Americans' lives, so we're giving them a little break," member Sam Kaufman told reporters

 While Cowell joked that he doesn't even know how to judge the act, the other judges have been vocal about their feelings

 "Honestly, just when I thought it can't get any more ridiculous, out comes the wiener, out comes the mustard vomit

I mean, it's kind of disgusting. But I kind of like it," Heidi Klum added.  Despite walking away with Simon during the performance, Melanie "Mel B" Brown expressed her admiration for the performers and their innovation

 "You know what? You are something to remember. You really are. You are original and I love the song choice, by the way

But you must really love each other that much to share that much. Come on. But you know what? You're original and you will be remembered," the Spice Girl said

 According to Kaufman, the messy performance requires a carpet added to the stage to reduce the cleanup before changing acts

 "We're all from Denver and people are seeing it and we're having a ball, it's all about showing the audience something they haven't seen before and when we do that we're very happy," said spitter Ben Tillis

 Howie Mandel, who once referred to the act as his "personal nightmare," offered more positive feedback on their most recent performance

 "You guys teach us a lesson. Young people are watching. And what is the lesson? What is the take-away? Sharing is caring

That's what I like about you."  As for their friendship?  "Most of us all live together, so it's pretty much eat, sleep and spit water," joked contestant Joel Lowinger

For more infomation >> AGT's Human Fountains Defend Their Spitting Act — Called 'Stupid' and 'Disgusting' by Judges - News - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo: Sergio Ramos backs Real Madrid to move on despite Juventus transfer - Duration: 3:47.

 Ronaldo left the Bernabeu after nine years in the Spanish capital this summer as he made the move to the Serie A giants

 It came despite helping Real Madrid to their third consecutive Champions League title and their fourth in five years

 Ronaldo seemed to take a slight dig at his former club after teaming up with his new Juventus team-mates when explaining his decision to leave

 The 33-year-old had said: "It's the biggest club in Italy and one of the best in the world, so it was an easy decision

It's different here, it's like a family." But Ramos has hit back, and has no worries about the future of Real Madrid even without Ronaldo

 "Here were have always felt like a family, so I don't know what he was talking about," said the Madrid captain

 "We have had lots of success, which is because we are a family and he was part of that family, which we have continued to have

 "It's obviously a negative when you lose a player like Cristiano Ronaldo, but we can continue to win and in Real Madrid's history many have come and gone, but Real Madrid continue to win

 "No one is above Real Madrid, whatever happens Real Madrid will continue to live on and it was his choice to leave

 "The decisions are not mine to make, but the doors are always open to those that want to be part of Real Madrid

 "Losing Ronaldo was hard, but no player is above Real Madrid and we still have the hunger to improve and win more titles

 "The mindset we have is more important than any individuals in the team." Ronaldo moved to Juventus a few months after netting a stunning overhead kick in Turin in the Champions League, earning a standing ovation from the home crowd

 And the former Manchester United star recently revealed that the reception he got for his brilliant goal in April was a factor in deciding to move to Italy

 "I felt surprised at the beginning," Ronaldo said in an interview with JuventusTV

 "I am used to following Juve and I like the club, but since that moment I liked them even more

 "I won't say it was the key point in my decision, but every detail helps. Maybe. Of course, it helps when you see the people like you, the supporters and club like you, the feeling is completely different

 "Unbelievable. I remember every day, that never happened to me before. In the Champions League against Juve, a quarter-final, you score a goal and see everyone in the stadium applaud you

It was an unbelievable feeling. "I don't have a precise moment when I decided [to join]

During the years, we played a few times against Juve and I had a special feeling that the Italian supporters like Cristiano

" Ronaldo will make his Serie A debut for Juventus on Saturday as the Old Lady travel to Chievo (5pm)

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo: Sergio Ramos backs Real Madrid to move on despite Juventus transfer - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH OUT For This Instagram Hacker - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> WATCH OUT For This Instagram Hacker - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Woodward RIGHT to reject Mourinho's transfer demands - Jenas EXCLUSIVE - Duration: 2:52.

 That is the view of former Tottenham, Newcastle and England midfielder Jermaine Jenas

 Manchester United made three signings in the transfer window, bringing Diogo Dalot, Fred and Lee Grant to Old Trafford

 Mourinho was desperate to sign a centre-back and told United his choices were Harry Maguire, Jerome Boateng, Toby Alderweireld and Diego Godin

 But United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward vetoed Mourinho's choices because the belief at board level was that those players were not significantly better than those already at the club

 Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane was one player United would have moved for but the Champions League holders made clear the France World Cup winner was not for sale

 In the aftermath of the window closing, Mourinho vented his frustration and claimed his position at the club had changed from manager to head coach

 But Jenas believes Woodward was justified in his decision not to sign the players Mourinho wanted

 He told Express Sport: "I agree with Ed Woodward and Manchester United and their thought process

 "If you look at the players Mourinho was trying to get, there's no money in them

There's success but in terms of a formula as a business, there is not much money left in Toby Alderweireld

 "Especially when he's going to be worth £25million in six months time. "In Diego Godin, he's 32

Harry Maguire was the only youngster that he half pursued where there was money in and I'm guessing they couldn't get him out [of Leicester]

 "The warchest was there [but] it was a type of player they were going for and it didn't really fit the bill for Woodward

" Jermaine Jenas was speaking at the launch of the Premier League Interactive Watchface for TAG Heuer Connected Modular owners and the extension of TAG Heuer's partnership as Official Timekeeper of the Premier League

 The TAG Heuer Premier League watchface is available on Google Play for Connected watch owners to download for free

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Woodward RIGHT to reject Mourinho's transfer demands - Jenas EXCLUSIVE - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Mozzy Type Beat 2018 - "Champion" ft. 03 Greedo | West Coast/Bay Instrumentals 2018 - Duration: 2:51.

[FREE] Mozzy Type Beat 2018 - "Champion" ft. 03 Greedo | West Coast/Bay Instrumentals 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment