Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Youtube daily report w May 17 2017

hey and I'm doing fidget spinner tricks

I only know the basic ones

its hard

easy as pie

very long

I was texting my gf

that under arm toss is hard

For more infomation >> fidget spinner tricks i know - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

GOP Rep: Russia Coverage Getting In The Way Of Donald Trump's Agenda | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 6:38.

JUSTICE CHARGE. >> APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BACK WHEN THE PRESIDENT MET WITH LORETTA LYNNE, HE CALLED FOR A

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY CLINTON.

IF IT WAS IMPROPER FOR BILL CLINTON TO DO THAT THEN, WHERE

DO YOU STUDENT THIS? STWE DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INTO ALL

SORTS OF ALLEGATIONS. I THINK THAT'S EVIDENT THAT

CONGRESS IS ABLE TO DO ITS JOB INVESTIGATING AS WELL AS THE

VARIOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES LIKE THE FBI.

>> BUT YOU CALLED FOR IT. DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WILL BE

FINE TO DO THIS IN. >> I THINK WE'RE WAY EARLY IN

THE PROCESS. ALL WE HAVE NOW ARE OVERHYPED

ANONYMOUS SOURCES AND INNUENDOS. I WANT TO HEAR FROM COMEY.

I WANT TO SEE THE MEMOS. THAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK.

IF IT TURNS OUT THAT DONALD TRUMP DID END THE FBI

INVESTIGATION INTO MICHAEL FLYNN, DO YOU THINK THAT IS

APPROPRIATE? >> LISTEN, IT DEPENDS ON HOW IT

WAS DONE. >> IS THERE ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FOR

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO AND THE FBI D DIRECTO

TO END AN INVESTIGATION? >> I THINK IT IS PERFECTLY ALL

RIGHT TO SAY, THIS IS A GOOD GUY.

I LIKE HIM. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE INTENT

WAS AND THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WEST NEED TO SEE

THE MEMO AND WE NEED ON TALK TO MR. COMEY IF THIS WAS HILLARY

CLINTON, WOULD YOU SAY IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE INTENT WAS?

OR WOULD YOU BE CALLING FOR -- FOR HER TO BE TAKEN OUT?

>> I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE CONCERNED WITH THE INTENT.

IT IS AN ELEMENT OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW, WELL, EXCEPT MAYBE HILLARY CLINTON.

>> NOBLE IS ABOVE THE LAW EXCEPT HILLARY CLINTON.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MAY HAVE RELEASED HIGHLY

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE RUSSIANS.

DOES THAT CONCERN YOU? IT IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, IF

HILLARY CLINTON WOULD RELEASE -- >> SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY

TO DO THAT. IN FACT, SHE DID LET HIGHLY

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER PRIVATE SERVER WHICH I BELIEVE

WAS IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. >> SO YOU THINK IT IS OKAY FOR

THE PRESIDENT TO SAY, HERE'S SOME HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

INFORMATION AND INFORMATION THAT CAME FROM AN ALLY?

>> EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS IN THAT MEETING SAID THAT THE

PRESIDENT DID NOT DO THAT. THAT IS AN ALLEGATION THAT HAS

YET TO BE PROVEN. >> NO.

THEY SAID HE DIDN'T REVEAL SOURCES OR METHODS.

>> LISTEN, THE PRESIDENT HAS THE ABILITY TO DECLASSIFY

INFORMATION AS HE SEES FIT. I THINK IT IS HIGHLY APPROPRIATE

FOR THE PRESIDENT TO BE SEEKING THE RUSSIANS' AID IN FIGHTING

ISIS. A COMMON ENEMY THAT WE HAVE WITH

RUSSIA.

THERE ARE THINGS, RUSSIA IS NOT OUR ENEMY ON ALL FRONTS.

>> IS RUSSIA OUR ALLY? >> AGAIN, WE'VE GOT INTERESTS IN

COMMON AND FIGHTING ISIS IS ONE OF THOSE.

THAT'S THE CONTEXT WE'RE LOOKING AT NOW.

>> WOULD IT BE APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRESIDENT TO RECORD

CONVERSATIONS IN THE OVAL OFFICE BETWEEN HIM AND IN IT

ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS? >> AGAIN, I THINK THERE ARE

VARIOUS CONSIDERATIONS HERE. I CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE THE WAY

IT LOOKS LIKE HAPPENED IN THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION.

IT HAS A VERY NEGATIVE POLITICAL CONNOTATION.

IF THE PRESIDENT WERE DOING THAT, I THINK THAT WOULD BE A

MISTAKE. >> WHAT DO YOU WANT TO AND FBI

DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY? >> I WANT TO ASK HIM IF HE FELT

THE PRESIDENT WAS PRESSURING HIM TO TEND INVESTIGATION?

IF SO, WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT IT TO THE SUPERIORS, TO THE JUSTICE

DEPARTMENT, AND WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT TO IT CONGRESS?

>> LAST NIGHT, YOU TOLD MY COLLEAGUE THAT YOU BELIEVE THE

PRESIDENT IS CLIMBING THE LEARNING CURVE.

BUT NOT QUITE AS FAST AS SOME FOLKS WOULD WANT HIM.

DO YOU PLEE THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE

ON A LEARNING CURVE? >> LISTEN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

ELECTED DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN.

THEY WANTED SOMEONE WHO WOULD GET THINGS DONE, A MAN OF

ACTION. IN WASHINGTON, THERE ARE ALL

SORTS OF WAYS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THE PRESS.

THE WAY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY THINGS AND NOT SAY BUT THE

AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THAT AND THAT'S WHY THEY ELECTED

A STRAIGHT SHOOTER LIKE DONALD TRUMP.

>> I WANT TO AND BUT RUSSIA. THEY ALL SAID THAT RUSSIA TRIED

INTERFERE. GIVEN THAT, DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS

APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRESIDENT TO BE SHARING HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

INFORMATION WITH THE RUSSIANS? >> WE STILL HAVE ONGOING

INVESTIGATIONS AS TO WHAT IF ANY INTERFERENCE IN THE ELECTION.

>> NO, NO, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS SAID THEY DID DO

THAT. THEY TESTIFIED SAYING THEY TRIED

ON INTERFERE. >> RUSSIA HAS THE ABILITY TO

HELP US ON THE WAR ON TERROR. >> BUT IT'S POCK THEY TRIED ON

INTERFERE IN THE ELECTION BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HELP US IN

THE WAR ON TERROR? >> I'M NOT SAYING IT IS POCK

THEY INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION. I'M SAYING THAT THE FACTS AREN'T

ALL IN. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

YOU FOLKS IN THE MEDIA ARE JUST HAVING A FEEDING FRENZY OVER

DONALD TRUMP AND THE RUSSIANS, AND ARE NOT WAITING TO GET ALL

THE FACTS IN. ALL THIS FROM COMEY IS COMING

FROM ANONYMOUS SOURCES WITH A MEMO WE HAVE YET TO SEE WITH NO

COMMENT FROM JAMES COMEY. THIS IS ALL PRE MATURE.

IT IS JUST A FEEDING FRENZY OF THE MEDIA.

I HAVE FIVE TELEVISIONS IN MY OFFICE.

THIS IS WALL TO WALL COVERAGE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS

GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY. THIS IS STOPPING PRESIDENT FROM

MOVING AHEAD WITH TITH THE AGEN RAN ON AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

ELECTED HIM FOR. FIXING HEALTH CARE, LOWERING

TAXES, PUTTING AMERICANS BACK TO WORK, SECURING OUR BORDER.

IT IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

INSTEAD YOU'VE GOT PRETTY MUCH EVERY JOURNALIST IN WASHINGTON

OUT TO GET DONALD TRUMP. IF HE SAID, OH, I LIKE PUPPIES

THE STORY WOULD BE DONALD TRUMP HATES KITTENS.

>> TO BE FAIR, DONALD TRUMP IS TWEETING QUITE A BIT ON ALL OF

THESE TOPICS INCLUDING MAKING ALLEGATIONS ARE SO FAR BASELESS,

LIKE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WIRETAPPED HIM IN

TRUMP TOWER EVEN

For more infomation >> GOP Rep: Russia Coverage Getting In The Way Of Donald Trump's Agenda | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Make A Deal - What's better than a dollar daisy? - Duration: 1:56.

Three, nine, and seven.

Now let's take a look at number three.

$300.

(cheers and applause)

Number seven.

$1,000.

- Oh, my God.

I don't even know what to say, that's so much money.

WAYNE: Well, you have still got one more.

- Oh gosh.

WAYNE: Which could be a lot of money or a little bit of money.

Right now you have $1,300.

Keep your money or take the big box?

- I'm going to go with the big box.

WAYNE: How much money did she just pass up?

You were...

So you gave up the $5,000.

Oh.

What's in the big box is not the question.

Actually the question is, would you like to keep the big box,

which you sacrificed all that money for,

or take curtain number two?

(audience yelling suggestions)

God help me, number two.

WAYNE: If I had a nickel...

What's in the big box?

JONATHAN: It was Zonk jet skis.

WAYNE: Congratulations.

- Oh, my God!

What's behind curtain number two?

JONATHAN: It's a trip to Chicago.

- Yes!

For more infomation >> Let's Make A Deal - What's better than a dollar daisy? - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

#News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

"The Last of Us: Part II"

The Upcoming Action-Adventure, Survival

Horror Videogame developed by "Naughty Dog"

And to be published by "Sony Interactive Entertainment"

For "PlayStation 4"

The Development wich beganed in 2014

And commenced Motion-Capture in 2017

With "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

Reprising their roles as "Joel" and "Ellie"

With a Story written by "Neil Druckmann" and "Halley Gross"

Taking place five years after the first game

Wich players will assume control of "Ellie"

Who will be centered around "Hate"

In contrast with the first installment

Wich was centered around "Love"

The Awarded one for the "Most Anticipated Game of the Year"

By "PlayStation Blog"

Will give us action after the outbreak

Of the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

"Ellie" was formerly a denizen

From the "Boston Quarantine Zone"

And is immune to the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

Returns from the original game

And is now 19 Years Old!

And sports a tattoo on her right arm!

She is fueled by hate and wants to "kill them all"

She's seriously angry!

And wants Revenge!

The stage is set for "Naughty Dog"

To deliver one hell of sequel

In the second part wich is going to be a larger story

A complementary story to the first one

But together, the two combined

Are going to tell this much larger tale!

When it comes to "The Last Of Us: Part II" story details

"Ellie" and "Joel" are getting

In some fresh blood to help with the script!

Excitingly, one of "Westworld"'s writers

Has come on board to assist with the plot of the Game!

"Halley Gross"

Who wrote two episodes of "Westworld"

Has confirmed she's co-writing "The Last Of Us: Part II"'s story

Visuals will be stunning

With the most advanced character models to ever hit "PS4"

Using new mo-cap and rendering techniques

"Naughty Dog"'s artists are transposing

Some of "Ellie" and "Joel"'s facial features

Onto renders of their actors, "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

The Trailer that was shot around 2 years ago!

Have gived us some triggered emotions about "Ellie"

Waiting for it's big release for the "PlayStation"

With no confirmed release date!

Of "The Last Of Us: Part II"

There's no much informations about the Game!

But this is the most summurized news about it

Hope you like the video

In Another News about the Game!

In another video!

"NOVA"

For more infomation >> #News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Paris ePrix preview by Sébastien Buemi - FIA Formula E - Michelin Motorsport - Duration: 2:00.

Most of the time…

…we spend a lot in the simulator…

…before we actually get to the track.

I went to Paris last year…

…I knew it already by heart.

Obviously, the simulator is not exactly as reality.

Sometimes we are not really in the centre.

Here in Paris…

…we're in one of the most iconic place...Les Invalides.

Paris is a very difficult track to be honest.

Very technical, lots of corners.

Not easy to find the line.

You don't really see the next corner because of the walls.

It's difficult to have reference points.

You don't really know where to break…

…where to position the car.

There is many different lines.

Last year it was very extreme.

That was the coldest race we had over the last two seasons.

We know that if you don't generate enough temperature…

…if you don't have the grip…

…you cannot carry the speed in the corners.

That was one of our weak points…

…so we've worked very hard on that.

As a driver, the level keeps getting better and better.

We were not so quick.

We did a good race in the end…

…finishing third and fourth.

Paris for us is very special.

As a French team…

…it's the most important race in the year.

For more infomation >> 2017 Paris ePrix preview by Sébastien Buemi - FIA Formula E - Michelin Motorsport - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

TSKF Kung Fu: Meet up Fortaleza 4 - Kung Fu e Religião: Verdades e Mitos - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> TSKF Kung Fu: Meet up Fortaleza 4 - Kung Fu e Religião: Verdades e Mitos - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

FinTech: tecnologia e futuro do setor financeiro - Marisa Matias 2017.05.16 - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> FinTech: tecnologia e futuro do setor financeiro - Marisa Matias 2017.05.16 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

► Como Conocí a mi Novia | Historia Borracho | Drunk History - Duration: 15:04.

For more infomation >> ► Como Conocí a mi Novia | Historia Borracho | Drunk History - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

As 10 Melhores Raças De Bovinos Do Mundo - Duration: 9:02.

For more infomation >> As 10 Melhores Raças De Bovinos Do Mundo - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Arcádia - Corte Podre (Robert Morgan´s The Man in the Lower-Left Hand Corner of the Photograph) - Duration: 6:48.

I will not be your mold

In the frame of illusion

Dyed with hate

Obstructs vision

Do not want me to be

Your disgusting dream

That makes you hurt

The lake is sweet

And confuse my head

I can not breath

Only I can find myself

Do not want me to be

Your disgusting dream

That makes you hurt

Finally, where are you?

I want to see you

Then break the mask

Nosferatu insane

For more infomation >> Arcádia - Corte Podre (Robert Morgan´s The Man in the Lower-Left Hand Corner of the Photograph) - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Team 10,000 Lives - Who We Are & Our Team Mission - Duration: 2:39.

Hi everyone and thank you so much for watching this video about Team 10,000 Lives.

My name is Corrine Earl, I'm an independent Team Beachbody Coach and I am the founder

of Team 10,000 Lives.

I wanted to share with all of you a little bit about our team so that you can get sense

of who we are and then you can see whether or not you would like to join us, though I

suspect you will and we certainly hope you will because we need your help!

Team 10,000 Lives is a team that I created where our mission is to truly help 10,000

people with this incredible Beachbody platform.

So basically we hope to achieve this goal in the next 3 years.

And when we say "help someone", what does that look like?

It can be anything from helping them get started with some of our programs, using some of our

products, as clients, helping them get results in Challenge Groups that we host in, like,

private groups on Facebook or others, other places, and really just support others on

their health and fitness journeys.

But it also means helping WOMEN, like YOU, possibly, I'm sure if you're watching this,

you're likely a woman.

Maybe you're a mom like me, mom with young kids who wants to stay home but would also

like to earn a little bit for the family or would be interested in even building a business

from it, that can happen too, of course, if that is your goal and that's your dream.

Maybe you're someone who, again, a mom who's kind of like, looking for something

-- an outlet, you know!

Something other than just Paw Patrol and nursery rhymes and things like that and you just want

to be involved in a community that is about paying forward the gift of health and fitness.

That's what this is!

Or you could be just a user of our products, a member of our Challenge Groups, or our support

groups and you really appreciate all the help and the support that you've received so far,

you're experience has been very positive, and you see that other people that YOU know

could benefit from it as well, and you're wanting to pay that gift forward.

The reasons are endless, those are just a few, but they're absolutely worth it!

It has been such an incredible experience so far for me, and all the coaches on the

team are enjoying it as well, and we just want you to come and join us, and help in

our mission.

Our mission to help 10,000 people through this platform in the next 3 years.

So, if you're interested, please fill out the application form that is attached to this

video or message me directly, message the Coach who sent you this video and we will

figure out all the details, make sure it fits, and have you join this right away.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Team 10,000 Lives - Who We Are & Our Team Mission - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trailier do curta-metragem A Prateleira (The Shelf) - Duration: 0:29.

Did I wake you up bum?

Don't forget to hang the shelf

I saw the note.

The Shelf

For more infomation >> Trailier do curta-metragem A Prateleira (The Shelf) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Entrada da Noiva | I Won´t Give Up | Jason Mraz | Músicos de Casamento SP | Sitio São Jorge - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Entrada da Noiva | I Won´t Give Up | Jason Mraz | Músicos de Casamento SP | Sitio São Jorge - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

VTS 01 1 - Duration: 27:32.

For more infomation >> VTS 01 1 - Duration: 27:32.

-------------------------------------------

GMOTA (Go Medieval on their Asses) [Doom mod] - Duration: 7:05.

This map is Heretic's E1M1 converted to Doom II.

This video was recorded with GZDoom 1.8.2.

On GZDoom 2.4, I had to reduce the HUD's size in order to be able to see the game.

I could play GMOTA 0.9.9 on Zandronum 3.0 without crashing,

however, I couldn't find the multiplayer option in this port version.

On Zandronum 2.0, the option is right there.

The songs that are randomly played on each level, remember me BGMs

from old arcade games, fitting the PWAD's style very well.

I think GMOTA is pretty good, even though I'm not much into melee, something that it offers a lot.

It is a very fast paced mod and the random songs help its mood.

And, besides having only two weapons, there's a lot of stuff to do with them, due to their variations.

Used version: GMOTA V0.9.9

For more infomation >> GMOTA (Go Medieval on their Asses) [Doom mod] - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Anne: the Accidental Feminist | Anne: féministe par hasard | Megan Follows | TIFF 2017 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Anne: the Accidental Feminist | Anne: féministe par hasard | Megan Follows | TIFF 2017 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

5 razones por las cuales puede ganar Del Mazo "Elecciones Estado de Mexico 2017" - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 5 razones por las cuales puede ganar Del Mazo "Elecciones Estado de Mexico 2017" - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

21 Savage x Drake Type Beat - Sneaks (Prod.Proffeny) - Duration: 2:56.

BUY BEATS FOR SALE - SOUNDCLICK.COM/PROFFENY

For more infomation >> 21 Savage x Drake Type Beat - Sneaks (Prod.Proffeny) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

fidget spinner tricks i know - Duration: 3:44.

hey and I'm doing fidget spinner tricks

I only know the basic ones

its hard

easy as pie

very long

I was texting my gf

that under arm toss is hard

For more infomation >> fidget spinner tricks i know - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

GOP Rep: Russia Coverage Getting In The Way Of Donald Trump's Agenda | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 6:38.

JUSTICE CHARGE. >> APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

BACK WHEN THE PRESIDENT MET WITH LORETTA LYNNE, HE CALLED FOR A

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY CLINTON.

IF IT WAS IMPROPER FOR BILL CLINTON TO DO THAT THEN, WHERE

DO YOU STUDENT THIS? STWE DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INTO ALL

SORTS OF ALLEGATIONS. I THINK THAT'S EVIDENT THAT

CONGRESS IS ABLE TO DO ITS JOB INVESTIGATING AS WELL AS THE

VARIOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES LIKE THE FBI.

>> BUT YOU CALLED FOR IT. DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WILL BE

FINE TO DO THIS IN. >> I THINK WE'RE WAY EARLY IN

THE PROCESS. ALL WE HAVE NOW ARE OVERHYPED

ANONYMOUS SOURCES AND INNUENDOS. I WANT TO HEAR FROM COMEY.

I WANT TO SEE THE MEMOS. THAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK.

IF IT TURNS OUT THAT DONALD TRUMP DID END THE FBI

INVESTIGATION INTO MICHAEL FLYNN, DO YOU THINK THAT IS

APPROPRIATE? >> LISTEN, IT DEPENDS ON HOW IT

WAS DONE. >> IS THERE ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FOR

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO AND THE FBI D DIRECTO

TO END AN INVESTIGATION? >> I THINK IT IS PERFECTLY ALL

RIGHT TO SAY, THIS IS A GOOD GUY.

I LIKE HIM. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE INTENT

WAS AND THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WEST NEED TO SEE

THE MEMO AND WE NEED ON TALK TO MR. COMEY IF THIS WAS HILLARY

CLINTON, WOULD YOU SAY IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE INTENT WAS?

OR WOULD YOU BE CALLING FOR -- FOR HER TO BE TAKEN OUT?

>> I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE CONCERNED WITH THE INTENT.

IT IS AN ELEMENT OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW, WELL, EXCEPT MAYBE HILLARY CLINTON.

>> NOBLE IS ABOVE THE LAW EXCEPT HILLARY CLINTON.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MAY HAVE RELEASED HIGHLY

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO THE RUSSIANS.

DOES THAT CONCERN YOU? IT IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, IF

HILLARY CLINTON WOULD RELEASE -- >> SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY

TO DO THAT. IN FACT, SHE DID LET HIGHLY

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER PRIVATE SERVER WHICH I BELIEVE

WAS IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW. >> SO YOU THINK IT IS OKAY FOR

THE PRESIDENT TO SAY, HERE'S SOME HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

INFORMATION AND INFORMATION THAT CAME FROM AN ALLY?

>> EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS IN THAT MEETING SAID THAT THE

PRESIDENT DID NOT DO THAT. THAT IS AN ALLEGATION THAT HAS

YET TO BE PROVEN. >> NO.

THEY SAID HE DIDN'T REVEAL SOURCES OR METHODS.

>> LISTEN, THE PRESIDENT HAS THE ABILITY TO DECLASSIFY

INFORMATION AS HE SEES FIT. I THINK IT IS HIGHLY APPROPRIATE

FOR THE PRESIDENT TO BE SEEKING THE RUSSIANS' AID IN FIGHTING

ISIS. A COMMON ENEMY THAT WE HAVE WITH

RUSSIA.

THERE ARE THINGS, RUSSIA IS NOT OUR ENEMY ON ALL FRONTS.

>> IS RUSSIA OUR ALLY? >> AGAIN, WE'VE GOT INTERESTS IN

COMMON AND FIGHTING ISIS IS ONE OF THOSE.

THAT'S THE CONTEXT WE'RE LOOKING AT NOW.

>> WOULD IT BE APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRESIDENT TO RECORD

CONVERSATIONS IN THE OVAL OFFICE BETWEEN HIM AND IN IT

ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS? >> AGAIN, I THINK THERE ARE

VARIOUS CONSIDERATIONS HERE. I CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE THE WAY

IT LOOKS LIKE HAPPENED IN THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION.

IT HAS A VERY NEGATIVE POLITICAL CONNOTATION.

IF THE PRESIDENT WERE DOING THAT, I THINK THAT WOULD BE A

MISTAKE. >> WHAT DO YOU WANT TO AND FBI

DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY? >> I WANT TO ASK HIM IF HE FELT

THE PRESIDENT WAS PRESSURING HIM TO TEND INVESTIGATION?

IF SO, WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT IT TO THE SUPERIORS, TO THE JUSTICE

DEPARTMENT, AND WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT TO IT CONGRESS?

>> LAST NIGHT, YOU TOLD MY COLLEAGUE THAT YOU BELIEVE THE

PRESIDENT IS CLIMBING THE LEARNING CURVE.

BUT NOT QUITE AS FAST AS SOME FOLKS WOULD WANT HIM.

DO YOU PLEE THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE

ON A LEARNING CURVE? >> LISTEN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

ELECTED DONALD TRUMP BECAUSE HE WAS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN.

THEY WANTED SOMEONE WHO WOULD GET THINGS DONE, A MAN OF

ACTION. IN WASHINGTON, THERE ARE ALL

SORTS OF WAYS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THE PRESS.

THE WAY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY THINGS AND NOT SAY BUT THE

AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THAT AND THAT'S WHY THEY ELECTED

A STRAIGHT SHOOTER LIKE DONALD TRUMP.

>> I WANT TO AND BUT RUSSIA. THEY ALL SAID THAT RUSSIA TRIED

INTERFERE. GIVEN THAT, DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS

APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRESIDENT TO BE SHARING HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

INFORMATION WITH THE RUSSIANS? >> WE STILL HAVE ONGOING

INVESTIGATIONS AS TO WHAT IF ANY INTERFERENCE IN THE ELECTION.

>> NO, NO, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS SAID THEY DID DO

THAT. THEY TESTIFIED SAYING THEY TRIED

ON INTERFERE. >> RUSSIA HAS THE ABILITY TO

HELP US ON THE WAR ON TERROR. >> BUT IT'S POCK THEY TRIED ON

INTERFERE IN THE ELECTION BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HELP US IN

THE WAR ON TERROR? >> I'M NOT SAYING IT IS POCK

THEY INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION. I'M SAYING THAT THE FACTS AREN'T

ALL IN. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

YOU FOLKS IN THE MEDIA ARE JUST HAVING A FEEDING FRENZY OVER

DONALD TRUMP AND THE RUSSIANS, AND ARE NOT WAITING TO GET ALL

THE FACTS IN. ALL THIS FROM COMEY IS COMING

FROM ANONYMOUS SOURCES WITH A MEMO WE HAVE YET TO SEE WITH NO

COMMENT FROM JAMES COMEY. THIS IS ALL PRE MATURE.

IT IS JUST A FEEDING FRENZY OF THE MEDIA.

I HAVE FIVE TELEVISIONS IN MY OFFICE.

THIS IS WALL TO WALL COVERAGE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS

GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY. THIS IS STOPPING PRESIDENT FROM

MOVING AHEAD WITH TITH THE AGEN RAN ON AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

ELECTED HIM FOR. FIXING HEALTH CARE, LOWERING

TAXES, PUTTING AMERICANS BACK TO WORK, SECURING OUR BORDER.

IT IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

INSTEAD YOU'VE GOT PRETTY MUCH EVERY JOURNALIST IN WASHINGTON

OUT TO GET DONALD TRUMP. IF HE SAID, OH, I LIKE PUPPIES

THE STORY WOULD BE DONALD TRUMP HATES KITTENS.

>> TO BE FAIR, DONALD TRUMP IS TWEETING QUITE A BIT ON ALL OF

THESE TOPICS INCLUDING MAKING ALLEGATIONS ARE SO FAR BASELESS,

LIKE THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WIRETAPPED HIM IN

TRUMP TOWER EVEN

For more infomation >> GOP Rep: Russia Coverage Getting In The Way Of Donald Trump's Agenda | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Make A Deal - What's better than a dollar daisy? - Duration: 1:56.

Three, nine, and seven.

Now let's take a look at number three.

$300.

(cheers and applause)

Number seven.

$1,000.

- Oh, my God.

I don't even know what to say, that's so much money.

WAYNE: Well, you have still got one more.

- Oh gosh.

WAYNE: Which could be a lot of money or a little bit of money.

Right now you have $1,300.

Keep your money or take the big box?

- I'm going to go with the big box.

WAYNE: How much money did she just pass up?

You were...

So you gave up the $5,000.

Oh.

What's in the big box is not the question.

Actually the question is, would you like to keep the big box,

which you sacrificed all that money for,

or take curtain number two?

(audience yelling suggestions)

God help me, number two.

WAYNE: If I had a nickel...

What's in the big box?

JONATHAN: It was Zonk jet skis.

WAYNE: Congratulations.

- Oh, my God!

What's behind curtain number two?

JONATHAN: It's a trip to Chicago.

- Yes!

For more infomation >> Let's Make A Deal - What's better than a dollar daisy? - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

#News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

"The Last of Us: Part II"

The Upcoming Action-Adventure, Survival

Horror Videogame developed by "Naughty Dog"

And to be published by "Sony Interactive Entertainment"

For "PlayStation 4"

The Development wich beganed in 2014

And commenced Motion-Capture in 2017

With "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

Reprising their roles as "Joel" and "Ellie"

With a Story written by "Neil Druckmann" and "Halley Gross"

Taking place five years after the first game

Wich players will assume control of "Ellie"

Who will be centered around "Hate"

In contrast with the first installment

Wich was centered around "Love"

The Awarded one for the "Most Anticipated Game of the Year"

By "PlayStation Blog"

Will give us action after the outbreak

Of the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

"Ellie" was formerly a denizen

From the "Boston Quarantine Zone"

And is immune to the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

Returns from the original game

And is now 19 Years Old!

And sports a tattoo on her right arm!

She is fueled by hate and wants to "kill them all"

She's seriously angry!

And wants Revenge!

The stage is set for "Naughty Dog"

To deliver one hell of sequel

In the second part wich is going to be a larger story

A complementary story to the first one

But together, the two combined

Are going to tell this much larger tale!

When it comes to "The Last Of Us: Part II" story details

"Ellie" and "Joel" are getting

In some fresh blood to help with the script!

Excitingly, one of "Westworld"'s writers

Has come on board to assist with the plot of the Game!

"Halley Gross"

Who wrote two episodes of "Westworld"

Has confirmed she's co-writing "The Last Of Us: Part II"'s story

Visuals will be stunning

With the most advanced character models to ever hit "PS4"

Using new mo-cap and rendering techniques

"Naughty Dog"'s artists are transposing

Some of "Ellie" and "Joel"'s facial features

Onto renders of their actors, "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

The Trailer that was shot around 2 years ago!

Have gived us some triggered emotions about "Ellie"

Waiting for it's big release for the "PlayStation"

With no confirmed release date!

Of "The Last Of Us: Part II"

There's no much informations about the Game!

But this is the most summurized news about it

Hope you like the video

In Another News about the Game!

In another video!

"NOVA"

For more infomation >> #News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Entrada da Noiva | I Won´t Give Up | Jason Mraz | Músicos de Casamento SP | Sitio São Jorge - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Entrada da Noiva | I Won´t Give Up | Jason Mraz | Músicos de Casamento SP | Sitio São Jorge - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Empathy Is The Medicine The World Needs - Duration: 8:22.

Empathy Is The Medicine The World Needs

By Dylan Harper

Our world desperately needs healing. The world is wounded and in pain. Our earth, our climate,

our global relationships are not being honored and protected. Even so, division and polarization

are not the answers. Rather, empathy is the sacred medicine the world needs.

What is empathy? It is the ability to put yourself in someone else�s shoes�even

if you don�t agree with them. The great healing power of empathy is that you can see

things through other people�s eyes�which gives you the best chance at communicating

with them. Empathy doesn�t make you weak, sentimental, or cause you to make the wrong

decisions because you�re too �soft� To the contrary: it opens your heart so you

can combine the insight you gain from empathy with the reasoning mind to know what path

to take towards peace.

Global and personal peace are always the goal. Being empathic doesn�t mean you�ll always

succeed a bridging the gap between yourself and others. But it does give you the best

chance at uniting your personal relationships and humankind.

Self-care Techniques for Empaths

I�m a UCLA-trained psychiatrist�and I�m an empath. An empath is someone who is wired

differently neurologically than many people. Empaths aren�t born with the same filters

and defenses that others have. Everything hits us more strongly. Without the proper

self-care techniques that I discuss in my book, �The Empath�s Survival Guide,�

we become emotional sponges who absorb the stress and pain of the world.

I�m moved by how many people write me about what a revelation it is to find out they are

an empath! I believe that most everyone has at least a little empath in them! For all

sensitive people who want to keep their hearts open in difficult times, learning to nurture

your empathy is key�and so is finding a balance so you don�t experience compassion

fatigue or burnout. Lately, in my psychiatric practice, there

has been an epidemic of patients coming to me who are exhausted, angry, depressed, and

overwhelmed by what�s happening in our country and the world. They become addicted to cable

television news�but it only makes them sick to keep watching so much. The dilemma is that

caring people may want to do something to help, but they are inundated by negativity

and become exhausted.

Five Tips for Empaths and Carers Here are five tips for empaths and all caring

people to keep your empathy alive and take good care of yourself:

Take period news and internet fasts. Do not watch news before going to sleep so you can

have a restful night. Limit your news intake to 15 minutes per day max.

Regularly spend time in nature replenishing yourself.

Mediate at least three minutes daily focusing on the power of love, not hate. The power

of the good will win if we all focus on this, rather than fear.

Take daily baths or showers to renew yourself and wash away negativity and stress.

Focus on what you have to be grateful for every morning.

The Gift of the Empath & Belief The gifts of empath are many but experiencing

them requires us to �go higher.� You must be the wise one who says �no� to fear

and �yes� to the power of goodness. I realize this isn�t always easy, as one of

my patients, Linda, found out. Every time she had a dinner with her extended family,

a relative would lash out at Linda about beliefs regarding the importance of solar power to

help ward off global warming. The relative was emotionally suffering. He

was angry about being laid off from his job in the auto industry. Despite his attempts

to find a new job, he hadn�t worked for two years. He was angry and took it out on

her. But, to her credit, and with the help practicing a positive approach to deal with

him in our sessions she didn�t go for the bait. Instead, she took a deep breath and

paused rather than react. She was able to empathize with the pain he

felt at being unemployed and she told him, �I love you. I don�t want to fight with

you. So, I think we need to agree to disagree. I know how hard it has been to get a job.

It must be really difficult for you.� My patient was surprised by his response. He

broke down crying at the table, sharing his grief about not being able to work. She comforted

him and they felt more bonded as a result. Empathy Leads to Greater Understanding

She didn�t change her beliefs. He didn�t change his beliefs. But the door was open

for a loving relationship of understanding. When people are hurt and don�t have the

emotional skills to express the hurt they may get combative and angry. Empathy gives

you the greater vision not to react to his expression of their �lower self� but try

to win them over with your heart. You won�t always succeed but empathy will give you the

greatest chance of success. If you want peace, you must be the messenger.

If you want to see a change in the world you must believe in goodness and work in small

ways every day to build peace. Empathy lets you come from your highest self rather than

just reacting from your �lower self� which is entirely justified in feeling what it feels.

However, staying in your lower self won�t create the changes the world needs.

Empathy for yourself and others will help you change the destructive patterns in the

world. Your mind might say �this is impossible� by remember to check in with your heart. It

will tell you otherwise. It will tell you that the good in more powerful than any darkness.

And that even in times of darkness your belief in the good will ignite the light of others.

As the Dalai Lama says, �Empathy is the most precious of human qualities.�

by Judith Orloff MD Judith Orloff, MD is the New York Times bestselling

author of The Empath�s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People, upon which

this article is based. Dr. Orloff is a psychiatrist, an empath, and is on the UCLA Psychiatric

Clinical Faculty. She synthesizes the pearls of traditional medicine with cutting edge

knowledge of intuition, energy, and spirituality. Dr. Orloff also specializes in treating empaths

and highly sensitive people in her private practice. She is author of Emotional Freedom,

The Power of Surrender, Second Sight, Positive Energy, and Guide to Intuitive Healing. To

learn more about empaths and her free empath support newsletter as well as Dr. Orloff�s

books and workshop schedule, visit

For more infomation >> Empathy Is The Medicine The World Needs - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 - Most Epic Inspirational Speeches - Duration: 15:26.

(motivational orchestral music)

- But my lesson is this.

I don't give a shit

(applause)

okay?

You cannot let a fear of failure

or a fear of comparison

or a fear of judgment

stop you from doing what's going to make you great.

You cannot succeed without this risk of failure.

You can not have a voice

without the risk of criticism.

And you cannot love without the risk of loss.

You must go out and you must take these risks.

And people will tell you to do what makes you happy.

But a lot of this has been hard work.

And I'm not always happy.

And I don't think you should do just what makes you happy.

I think you should do what makes you great.

Do what's uncomfortable and scary and hard

but pays off in the long run.

Be willing to fail.

Let yourself fail.

Fail in the way in the place where you would want to fail.

Fail, pick yourself up

and fail again.

Because without this struggle,

what is your success anyway?

But as best we know it,

we have one life.

In it, you have to trust your own voice,

your own ideas,

your honesty,

your vulnerability

and through this, you will find your way.

You do not have to be fearless.

Just don't let fear stop you.

Live like this as best you can

and I guarantee

you will look back on a life well lived.

- As I moved to California,

$700 in my pocket and my toddler.

And I have to

fight the good fight

because people are telling me,

"I can't, you can't do this, you can't

"are you crazy?

"You're moving to California with your son?

"You'll never make it."

I was 26

when I decided to come here.

There's the age thing.

"Ah, you're too old."

If you listen to people

and if you allow people to project their fears on to you,

you won't live.

What if I believed those people

who told me that when I became pregnant in college

that I wouldn't finish?

I walked across that stage with my son on my hip.

And I collected my degree.

My diploma.

(applause)

I didn't hear the naysayers

when they were like, "you're too old to go to California.

"If you don't hit by 25, you're not gonna make it."

I will be 46 this year.

I am just touching the surface.

I am just getting started.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, you know.

I had a passion.

I had a dream.

And I dived in.

And I went for my dream and

it all starts with you.

You're the temple

and you have control.

You're in a bad situation, it's up to you to get out of it.

You can't give another human

the responsibility of your happiness.

- When you have a dream,

it doesn't often come at you screaming

in your face.

This is who you are.

This is what you must be for the rest of your life.

Sometimes a dream almost whispers.

And I've always said to my kids,

"the hardest thing to listen to,

"your instincts, your human personal intuition,

"always whispers, it never shouts."

Very hard to hear.

So you have to everyday of your lives

be ready to hear

what whispers in your ear.

It very rarely shouts.

And if you can listen to the whisper

and if it tickles your heart

and it's something you think you want to do

for the rest of your life,

then that is going to be what you do

for the rest of your life

and we will benefit from everything you do.

Thank you very much.

- So don't be unconscious

all day on your phone.

(audience laughs)

Don't we live now

in a bit of a very shallow world?

Pop culture is extremely shallow.

And we're just asking the world

to get deep.

I don't like wasting my time

spending days just shaking people's hands and smiling

taking selfies.

It feels shallow to my existence.

I have a lot more to offer than my image.

I don't like being used to make people money.

I feel sad

when

I'm overworked

and that I've just become a money making machine

and that my passion and my creativity take a back seat.

That makes me unhappy.

So what did I do?

I started to say no.

I'm not doing that.

I don't want to do that.

I'm not taking that picture.

I'm not going to that event.

I'm not standing by that

because that's not what I stand for.

Slowly but surely,

I remembered who I am.

And then you go home and you look in the mirror

and you're like, yes.

I can go to bed with you

every night.

- Lobster is a soft

mushy animal

that lives inside of a rigid shell.

That rigid shell does not expand.

Well how can the lobster grow?

Well, as the lobster grows,

that shell becomes very confining.

And the kind of the lobster feels itself under pressure.

And uncomfortable.

It goes under a rock formation

to protect itself from predatory fish,

casts off the shell and produces a new one.

Well eventually,

that shell becomes very uncomfortable

as it grows right?

Back under the rocks.

I think lobster repeats this numerous times.

The stimulus for the lobster

to be able to grow

is that it feels uncomfortable.

If lobsters had doctors,

they would never grow.

Because as soon as the lobster feels uncomfortable,

goes to the doctor,

gets a Valium, gets some Percocet,

feels fine!

Never gets off its shell.

So I think we have to realize

is that we have to realize that times of stress,

are also times that are signals for growth.

And if we use adversity properly

we can grow through adversity.

- I personally am most unworthy.

But I

brought a girl child

from the street.

And I could see

in the face of the child,

that child was hungry.

God knows how many days, has not eaten.

So I gave her a piece of bread.

And the little one

started eating the bread

crumb by crumb.

And I said

eat, I said to the child,

"eat the bread.

"Eat the bread."

And she looked at me and said,

"I'm afraid

"to eat the bread.

"Because I'm afraid

"when it is finished

"I will be hungry again."

This is

a reality.

Maybe we are not hungry for a piece of bread.

But maybe there is somebody there in the family who is

unwanted, unloved, uncared, forgotten.

There is love.

Love begins at home.

And love to be true has to hurt.

And this is

what I bring before you.

To love one another.

That great love.

- [Jim Carrey] Your need for acceptance

can make you invisible in this world.

Like many of you,

I was concerned about going out into the world

and doing something bigger than myself.

Until someone smarter than myself

made me realize that there is nothing bigger than myself.

Don't let anything stand in the way

of the light that shines through this form.

Risk being seen

in all of your glory.

Our eyes are not viewers,

they are also projectors.

That are running a second story over the picture

that we see in front of us all the time.

Fear is writing that script.

And the working title is

I'll Never Be Enough.

Spend your whole life imaging those,

worrying about the pathway to the future.

But all that will ever be

is what's happening here.

And the decisions we make in this moment

which are based in either love or fear.

So many of us choose our path out of fear

disguised as practicality.

What we really want seems impossibly out of reach

and ridiculous to expect

so we never dare to ask the universe for it.

I'm saying,

I am the proof

that you can ask the universe for it.

I realized one night in LA,

that the purpose of my life

had always been to free people from concern,

just like my dad.

I did something

that made people

present their best selves to me

wherever I go.

How will you serve the world?

What did they need

that your talent can provide?

That's all I have to figure out.

I can tell you from experience the effect you have on others

is the most valuable currency there is.

You can fail, at what you don't want.

So you might as well take a chance

on doing what you love.

Relax, and dream up a good life.

- This is the most important

and crucial period of your lives

for what you do now and what you

decide now at this age

may well determine

which way your life shall go.

And the question is,

whether you have a proper,

a solid,

and a sound blueprint.

And I want to suggest

some of the things that should be

in your life's blueprint.

Number one in your life's blueprint should be

a deep belief

in your own dignity, your own worth,

and your own somebodiness.

Don't allow anybody to make you feel

that you are nobody.

Always feel that you count.

Always feel that you have worth.

And always feel that your life

has ultimate significance.

Secondly,

in your life's blueprint,

you must have

as a basic principle, the determination

to achieve excellence

in your various fields of endeavor.

You're gonna be deciding as the days and the years unfold

what you will do in life.

What your life's work will be.

Once you discover what it will be, set out to do it.

And to do it well.

Be a bush if you can't be a tree.

If you can't be a highway,

just be a trail.

If you can't be the sun, be a star.

For is it by size that you win or you fail,

be the best of whatever you are.

(applause)

finally in your life's blueprint,

must be

a commitment

to the eternal principles

of beauty,

love,

and justice.

Well life for none of us

has been a crystal stair,

but we must keep moving.

We must keep going.

If you can't fly, run.

If you can't run, walk.

If you can't walk, crawl.

But by all means, keep moving.

- You will fail at some point in your life.

Accept it.

You will lose.

You will embarrass yourself.

You will suck at something.

There's no doubt about it.

I was a 1.8 GPA

one semester.

And the university very politely suggested

that it might be better to take some time off.

I was 20 years old,

I was at my lowest point.

But here's the thing.

I didn't quit.

I didn't fall back.

But I continued to fail

and fail

and fail,

but it didn't matter because you know what?

There's an old saying.

You hang around the barber shop long enough,

sooner or later, you're gonna get a haircut.

So you will catch a break, and I did catch a break.

Last year,

I did a play called Fences on Broadway.

It was at the same theater

that I failed that first audition

30 years prior.

Thomas Edison conducted 1,000 failed experiments.

Did you know that?

I didn't know that.

Because the 1,001st was the light bulb.

Fall forward.

Sometimes,

it's the best way to figure out where you're going.

Never be discouraged.

Never hold back.

Give everything you've got.

And when you fall throughout life,

remember this,

fall forward.

- [Robin Williams] You know,

as we come to the end of this phase of our life,

we find ourselves

trying to remember the good times,

and trying to forget the bad times.

And we find ourselves thinking about the future.

We start to worry.

Thinking

what am I going to do?

Where am I going to be in 10 years?

But I say to you,

hey,

look at me.

Please

don't worry so much.

Because in the end,

none of us have very long on this earth.

Life is fleeting.

And if you're ever distressed,

cast your eyes to the summer sky.

When the stars are strung across the velvety night,

and when a shooting star streaks through the blackness

turning night

into day

make a wish.

Think of me.

And make your life

spectacular.

I know I did.

For more infomation >> Top 10 - Most Epic Inspirational Speeches - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Three Exciting Announcements! - Duration: 2:06.

Are you ready for three exciting announcements?

You better be, because I'm skipping the intro and I'm talking directly to you, the loyal subscriber!

The first exciting announcement is that you can now follow CapOhTV on Instagram!

I just started the CapOhTV Instagram a few days ago but I already really like the format

and I think it's going to be a great place to document the CapOhTV journey with lots

of behind-the-scenes stuff.

CapOhTV.

On Instagram.

Go Follow.

Oh, and shout out to those early followers who found out about this first on the live

stream last Saturday.

You really gotta show up for those things.

Second exciting announcement: by the time you see this video, CapOh.com will be live!

I don't mean live like a live stream, I just mean that you'll be able to go visit the site.

I did a live stream a couple weeks ago talking about starting a website at CapOh.com and

now it's available for you to see for the first time.

There are only two posts up right now just to kick things off, but I've got a few more

ready to go and I plan on posting at least once a week to CapOh.com.

So go check it out, leave a comment there, and let's see what it's like to run a blog!

And finally, the third announcement.

A few of you have asked if and when I would get a PO Box and I said that I didn't know

if I ever would.

Turns out, though, I had to get one for a certain function of CapOh.com.

So, I suppose if you really want to send your homework or whatever, use that address.

And I'm not sure I want to advertise the PO Box in the "About" section just yet, so

you should probably go back and pause it and write down that address if you're one of the

few that have asked about it.

Let's review: CapOhTV is now on Instagram.

CapOh.com is now live.

And for those of you that have asked, there is a PO Box and you'll have to rewind just

a little bit to see the address.

Let me know in the comments below if you follow CapOhTV on Instagram, if you went to CapOh.com,

or if you plan on sending your homework to the PO Box.

And if this was your first time here to CapOhTV and you got this far and you think school

is a joke, then hit that subscribe button now.

Thanks for watching, see you later, bye!

For more infomation >> Three Exciting Announcements! - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

SONIC ADVENTURE 2 Ep 2 Prison Island - Duration: 10:17.

I'm back guys

Oh Yeah!

Tails Voice is annoying in this game.

Okay fighting Egghead.

Just dodge and shoot.

For more infomation >> SONIC ADVENTURE 2 Ep 2 Prison Island - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

#News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

"The Last of Us: Part II"

The Upcoming Action-Adventure, Survival

Horror Videogame developed by "Naughty Dog"

And to be published by "Sony Interactive Entertainment"

For "PlayStation 4"

The Development wich beganed in 2014

And commenced Motion-Capture in 2017

With "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

Reprising their roles as "Joel" and "Ellie"

With a Story written by "Neil Druckmann" and "Halley Gross"

Taking place five years after the first game

Wich players will assume control of "Ellie"

Who will be centered around "Hate"

In contrast with the first installment

Wich was centered around "Love"

The Awarded one for the "Most Anticipated Game of the Year"

By "PlayStation Blog"

Will give us action after the outbreak

Of the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

"Ellie" was formerly a denizen

From the "Boston Quarantine Zone"

And is immune to the "Cordyceps Brain Infection"

Returns from the original game

And is now 19 Years Old!

And sports a tattoo on her right arm!

She is fueled by hate and wants to "kill them all"

She's seriously angry!

And wants Revenge!

The stage is set for "Naughty Dog"

To deliver one hell of sequel

In the second part wich is going to be a larger story

A complementary story to the first one

But together, the two combined

Are going to tell this much larger tale!

When it comes to "The Last Of Us: Part II" story details

"Ellie" and "Joel" are getting

In some fresh blood to help with the script!

Excitingly, one of "Westworld"'s writers

Has come on board to assist with the plot of the Game!

"Halley Gross"

Who wrote two episodes of "Westworld"

Has confirmed she's co-writing "The Last Of Us: Part II"'s story

Visuals will be stunning

With the most advanced character models to ever hit "PS4"

Using new mo-cap and rendering techniques

"Naughty Dog"'s artists are transposing

Some of "Ellie" and "Joel"'s facial features

Onto renders of their actors, "Troy Baker" and "Ashley Johnson"

The Trailer that was shot around 2 years ago!

Have gived us some triggered emotions about "Ellie"

Waiting for it's big release for the "PlayStation"

With no confirmed release date!

Of "The Last Of Us: Part II"

There's no much informations about the Game!

But this is the most summurized news about it

Hope you like the video

In Another News about the Game!

In another video!

"NOVA"

For more infomation >> #News: The Last Of Us: Part II: What's New? (English Subtitles) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Founders and the "Dog of War" - Duration: 1:14.

The founders didn't trust the executive branch to

exercise complete power over war.

James Madison put this way:

"The executive branch is the most interested in

war and the most prone to it."

The founders knew their history, so this was a

common view.

English Kings took the country a war time and again,

sometimes for the most trivial reasons.

Because of this, the Founders divided war powers.

In the Constitution, Congress was delegated the

power to declare war; that is to decide if the

country would go to war and against whom.

The President was delegated the power to wage war

once Congress declared it.

Thomas jefferson put it this way in a letter to

James Madison:

He said the Constitution creates "one effectual

check to the Dog of war, by transferring the power

of letting him loose from the executive to the

Legislative body."

For more infomation >> The Founders and the "Dog of War" - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

The financial crisis that spawned austerity, corporatized Democrats and gave the world Donald Trump - Duration: 15:48.

The financial crisis that spawned austerity, corporatized Democrats and gave the world

Donald Trump

While Donald Trump stages his own inane production of the Watergate scandal, firing the official

tasked with investigating his administration as he would a contestant on �The Apprentice�

and inadvertently admitting to obstruction of justice, a bill is wending its way through

Congress that threatens the lives of the sick and the vulnerable. The American Health Care

Act could strip more than 24 million Americans of their health insurance over the next 10

years, generating perhaps the greatest transfer of wealth from the middle and working classes

to the rich in U.S. history. Its passage in the House last week represents not only a

breach of the public trust but the triumph of conservative lobbying efforts for the better

part of four decades. What many may not know is that its architects� political ideology

was born in one of the most liberal cities in the country, if not the world.

In 1975, New York was teetering on the brink of collapse, as deindustrialization, an exodus

of affluent taxpayers and a worldwide recession left it unable to pay for the robust social

services it had carefully grown and developed since World War II. The big banks, including

Chase and First National City Bank (now Citibank), were eager to lend the city money until they

weren�t. At the behest of New York�s creditors, the state established an Emergency Financial

Control Board, effectively removing power over the city�s budget from then-Mayor Abe

Beame. As journalist and historian Kim Phillips-Fein argues in her new book, �Fear City: New

York�s Fiscal Crisis and the Rise of Austerity Politics�, this presaged a government-wide

capitulation to big business and a transformation of what it means to be not just a New Yorker

but an American. �The crisis,� she writes, �saw a group of almost universally white

elites remake life in a city that was becoming increasingly black and brown.�

�Fear City� is both an illuminating history of some of New York�s darkest years, and

a book of ideas. What does a government owe its citizenry? How have we come to accept

budget cuts and layoffs as the only recourse for a mounting deficit? Why is there �no

alternative� to the neoliberal economic model, as Margaret Thatcher famously sloganeered

in Great Britain? These questions have been made more urgent by the devastation visited

upon the city of Detroit and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, to say nothing of the national

trendlines that have accelerated since the Reagan administration. For Phillips-Fein,

austerity is very much a choice, and it is our responsibility to challenge its inevitability.

We spoke at NYU�s Gallatin School of Individualized Study about the legacy of the city�s near-default

and our culture�s strange nostalgia for the decrepitude of 1970s New York. When I

found her in her office, she was dashing off an email to her students for a class titled,

�Capitalism in the 20th Century.�

This interview has been lightly edited for length and clarity.

Jacob Sugarman: New York�s fiscal crisis appears radically, even willfully misunderstood

by liberals and conservatives alike. To this day, officials are still blamed for their

gross budget mismanagement. Can you explain how one of the wealthiest cities in the world

found itself in such financial straits?

Kim Phillips-Fein: It�s best to think about fiscal crises as expressions of underlying

conflicts. There are revenues and expenses, but the budget is a pressure point for much

broader social forces. It�s the final conclusion of a story, in a way. The problems of New

York in the �70s were the same problems facing cities across the country: deindustrialization,

suburbanization and white flight. They came to bear on New York with special force partly

because it had developed an unusually generous welfare state after World War II. The public

sector expanded considerably, with a network of more than 20 public hospitals, free tuition

at City University, an extensive set of programs in the public schools for art, music and athletics,

and the largest mass transit system in the country, among other services. New York increased

Medicaid and welfare spending at the same time its population and employment were decreasing.

This continued into the 1960s during the War on Poverty. But toward the end of that decade,

federal funding began to dry up and that laid the foundation for a fiscal crisis.

JS: Anyone who lived in New York in the 1970s, and many who didn�t, recognizes that infamous

Daily News headline of Gerald Ford telling the city to �drop dead.� How did his administration

and the broader conservative movement exploit the crisis for their political ends?

KPF: First, a lot of people would say the kinds of programs New York was spending money

on in the �60s and early �70s were pointless, foolish and irresponsible. They were things

the city shouldn�t have been undertaking in the first place. I don�t believe the

programs were inherently inefficient or a boondoggle. The city was trying to remedy

real racial and economic inequality, and it was being pressured to do so by civil rights

and rising public sector labor movements. But the right framed this as the city just

wasting money, that it was going to no cause whatsoever.

Second, I think conservatives have used the fiscal crisis to say, �Liberalism just can�t

work.� It crystallizes the idea that the welfare state is unsustainable and doomed

to failure. I�m not arguing that the financial pressures weren�t real, but city officials

simply didn�t know how they would play out at the time. Talk of their irresponsibility

and naivete has dominated the political discourse ever since. It�s how Ford described them

at the time.

JS: Let�s fast-forward to 1975. The banks have stopped lending New York money, and the

city establishes an Emergency Financial Control Board to avoid default. Why was this such

a seminal moment in American politics?

KPF: The Emergency Financial Control Board was a state agency, and the key thing about

it was that it gave control over the city�s budget to people who weren�t elected by

New Yorkers. The mayor and the comptroller were on the EFCB, but the other people were

state appointees and included several businessmen. Power was taken out of the hands of the politicians.

JS: What kind of toll did the board take on civic life? It seems as if New Yorkers are

still living in a city forged by those budget cuts.

KPF: The fiscal crisis caused the layoffs of tens of thousands of city workers and shrunk

New York�s workforce by as much as one-fifth. Transit fees rose. City University began charging

tuition. Hospitals and clinics were closed. Daycares lost their funding. Drug treatment

programs were shuttered. A host of extracurricular school programs were radically diminished

or shut down.

What made these cuts so destructive was that they were enacted very quickly in a very haphazard

way. There were people being laid off, and then rehired, and then laid off again. It

was very chaotic, and part of the underlying message was that the public sector was weak,

unreliable and unsustainable. You should not look to the city government to actually build

institutions that could make a meaningful difference in your life.

JS: The crisis not only transformed the ways in which we looked at city government, but

state and federal government as well. Was this the death knell of the Great Society?

KPF: I don�t think that�s an exaggeration at all. One of the things that struck me as

I was researching this book was the amount of national attention to this story. It wasn�t

seen as just a local problem or crisis. People thought that the bankruptcy of New York would

have a profound effect on the national economy, that it would affect the bond market for cities

and states across the country, and that it would make the United States look bad in the

Cold War.

JS: They weren�t wrong. The Soviet Union played an excellent troll.

KPF: Right, yeah. The New York Times reported on Pravda�s gloating about how Moscow would

never go bankrupt. European leaders, including the chancellor of Germany, were all very concerned.

It really was a national story with deep philosophical implications. Ford himself took it there,

saying in his famous speech, �We can�t bail New York out. Who will bail out the United

States of America? Look at its entitlement programs, and cut them back, and if not, we

will be in the same straits as the city.�

People saw the crisis of New York as the problems of American liberalism, the inevitable failure

of the Great Society, and maybe even the entire vision of the New Deal.

JS: Ford�s neglect has been well-documented, but I was surprised to learn that Jimmy Carter

was reluctant to send federal funds to New York after the blackout of 1976. To what extent

were liberals complicit in this seismic shift toward austerity, and how did the fiscal crisis

reshape the Democratic Party?

KPF: Carter did provide some money, but he didn�t want to label New York a disaster

area, which would have meant federal aid was more easily available. It was similar to Ford,

because he wanted to say the upheaval that followed the blackout wasn�t a natural disaster.

It was the city�s fault. But the role Democrats played in enacting austerity both on a municipal

and federal level was striking. Within the city, you could see this really clear reorientation

of what it meant to be a liberal. Previously there had been at least some skepticism toward

the power of business and a feeling of solidarity with social and labor movements. After the

crisis, people who identified as liberals began to recognize the importance of recruiting

and using government to aid business. They reasoned that unless they did so, there would

be no funding for social programs. There was a very clear change in their political rhetoric

and their sense of what the purpose of government really was.

This was a battle being fought in the national Democratic Party as well. Carter spoke in

the late �70s about how we couldn�t look to the government to solve all our problems.

There was this desire to define the Democratic Party as not critical of business but open

to the market, interested in deregulation and finding ways to reinvent and slim down

the state. This all culminated in the Clinton administration, but that shift began with

the fiscal crisis.

JS: Donald Trump lurks between the pages of �Fear City� and finally shows himself

toward the end of the book, like the creature in a monster movie. How did New York�s financial

turmoil help launch his real estate career, if not his celebrity?

KPF: Trump was a young man in 1976, but he was already a wealthy guy interested in getting

into Manhattan real estate and breaking out of his father�s empire of tens of thousands

of outer borough apartments. He accomplished that with the Commodore Hotel deal. The Commodore

Hotel was near Grand Central Terminal, and it had been owned by the Penn Central Railroad,

which itself went bankrupt in 1970. The hotel was becoming decrepit and dilapidated, and

it was going to be closed down. Trump proposed a deal whereby he would purchase it, sell

it to a state agency and then lease it back with the Hyatt Regency on the condition he

paid a reduced property tax. The New York Times actually did a story on this last fall

and found that Trump and Hyatt have cost the city upwards of $350 million since the mid-�70s.

In a very literal way, his career in Manhattan real estate was launched by the fiscal crisis

and its aftermath. Trump was a canny operator taking advantage of a desperate city, but

it�s also important to acknowledge the city actively pursued him. These kinds of deals

were supposed to be the wave of the future. Officials really thought they would send a

signal to the whole business community. Of course they did not generate the kind of good

jobs or steady economic development that people thought they would. What they did was divide

New York between the extremely rich and the public sector.

JS: Trump speaks often of the �carnage� in the inner city. It�s almost like he�s

describing the worlds of �Escape from New York� (1981) and �Death Wish� (1974).

How much is his understanding of urban life a product of that time?

KPF: I think it�s still shaping his sense of things. He seems to believe cities are

violent, lawless places, and the role of business people and executives is to impose order upon

them. Given the pivotal nature of that moment in his own life, maybe that makes sense, but

he is channeling that sensibility about the city�s dangers, with all of the racism implicit

in those ideas, from the �70s and �80s. These weren�t fringe ideas at the time,

they were embraced by the liberal establishment. Mayor Abe Beame was praised for bringing business

executives into his administration. The business sector was supposed to be strong because it

wasn�t democratically accountable.

JS: Not everyone shares Trump�s conception of �70s New York. As you note in your book,

there�s quite a bit of nostalgia for that broken, dilapidated city.

KPF: The 1970s saw the birth of punk, hip-hop, the downtown arts scene and performance culture.

Beyond that, I think there is a real longing for a New York that was less unequal and hierarchical.

There was a very open conflict about the nature of the city, and a sense that there was a

different future available.

JS: Forty years later, a different future seems almost unimaginable. How does this absolute

faith in austerity take root, and what can we do to combat it?

KPF: Those are great questions. One of the criticisms of �Fear City� has been that

it fails to lay out some of the alternatives. I would punt slightly by saying I�m a historian,

and my job is to illuminate the ways in which certain choices were made. But I�d like

to think the book is raising a set of questions about what people owe to each other. How can

it be that in the one of the wealthiest cities in the world, in one of the wealthiest countries

in the world, we can say, we can�t pay for teachers, or we can�t pay for homeless shelters,

or we can�t pay for decent public hospitals? What should people in a city, in a community,

in a country, be able to expect from each other?

In my research, I found that fear � of bankruptcy, of chaos and upheaval � made people do things

that they otherwise would have thought were impossible. I think the only way to confront

that feeling of paralysis is through political organization and action, the articulation

of alternatives and the strengthening of citizens� public relationships and connections to each

other. Actual politics can save us.

For more infomation >> The financial crisis that spawned austerity, corporatized Democrats and gave the world Donald Trump - Duration: 15:48.

-------------------------------------------

Chubby Bunny Karaoke (Watch till the END!) - Duration: 10:07.

Chubby Bunny Karaoke!

So you've heard of the chubby bunny challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment