Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2018

It's 55 million years ago in North America, and the continent is draped in a canopy of

swampy cypress trees and humid broadleaf forests.

Bizarre predators, like the hoofed carnivore Mesonyx, lurk in the undergrowth, ready to

nab an animal called Eohippus.

Eohippus may be small -- just half a meter tall -- but it's also fast, and well-adapted

to its environment.

It runs on padded toes, each capped with a cute lil' hoof, perfect for making a quick

getaway on the soft forest floor.

But the future has big changes in store for little Eohippus.

The climate is about to get cooler and drier, and soon the landscape of North America will

become unrecognizable.

Trees will give way to vast carpets of grass. Mesonyx and other forest hunters will go extinct.

And powerful, new, pack-hunting predators will evolve.

To adapt to life on these newly forming plains, the descendents of Eohippus will undergo some

dramatic changes. They'll grow to be over 30 times its size. They'll change their

diet entirely. And they'll all start running … on one giant toe.

In time, these animals will become so successful that they'll spread all over the world,

to Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa.

But in their native range of North America, they'll vanish for 10,000 years...until

another strange mammal brings them back.

Back at the start of the Eocene Epoch, the world was in the clutches of the Paleocene-Eocene

Thermal Maximum, and warm, damp forests covered the land from pole to pole.

This was the environment that gave rise to the very first perissodactyls, hoofed mammals

with an odd number of toes. Today they include rhinos, tapirs and horses.

One of the first perissodactyls we know of was Hyracotherium, a small ungulate whose

fossils were first discovered in England and named, for some reason, for its supposed resemblance

to the rock hyrax.

I mean, what?

Anyway, there were lots of different Hyracotherium-like animals, known as hyracotheres, that were

widespread all over the Northern Hemisphere.

And one of them, found only in North America, was Eohippus or "dawn horse." It was named

by American paleontologist O.C. Marsh, whose facial hair I really admire, and who found

the first complete fossil of the animal in New Mexico in 1876.

It was about the size of a dog, around 35 centimeters at the shoulder. And, like other

hyracotheres, it had short, low-crowned teeth that were good for browsing on leaves in the

dense forest.

Eohippus also had feet unlike any animal alive today, with toes that were each capped with

separate hooves: four on its front feet and three on its hind feet.

Is it me or does that just sound really cute?

Now, this unassuming little forest creature might not seem like much, but it gave rise

to the most successful family of Perissodactyls of all time, the Equidae: the family that

includes the modern horse.

At the height of its diversity, the Equid family would include more than a dozen genera

that roamed the northern hemisphere.

Today, however, only one genus remains: Equus, which includes modern horses, donkeys, and

zebras.

Thanks to an abundance of fossils found throughout North America, we can reconstruct much of

the horse family tree, from the tiny, browsing, multi-toed Eohippus at its roots, to one of

the crowning branches that includes the large, grazing, single-toed Equus.

The story of horse evolution is one of constant adaptation and radiation in response to changes

in North America's climate.

And all of these adaptations were in some way driven by the appearance of grasslands,

which weren't widespread in North America when Eohippus was around.

But about 49 million years ago, in the mid-Eocene, the climate began to get cooler and drier.

By the late Eocene, the Thermal Maximum was history, and North America's dense forests

began to give way to a mosaic of dry grasslands.

It was in this patchwork environment that a descendant of Eohippus first appeared.

Mesohippus begins to show up about 38 million years ago, first described, again by O. C.

Marsh, in 1875.

And in very short order -- at least geologically speaking -- one lineage of Mesohippus quickly

diversified into yet another genus, Miohippus, within about 3 or 4 million years.

So, Mesohippus and Miohippus roamed the continent together at the start of the Oligocene. But

they were both different from Eohippus in some important ways -- showing that they were

starting to adapt to North America's changing landscape.

For one thing, they both had more molars than Eohippus did. And their teeth had higher crests,

for grinding more fibrous, abrasive food, like grass.

Both were also slightly larger than Eohippus, and with longer legs. Mesohippus weighed around

23 kilograms while Miohippus averaged about twice that.

And, both had lost their fourth front toe, while their middle toe had grown larger and

was bearing more weight.

By the mid-Oligocene, the smaller Mesohippus had disappeared. But the larger Miohippus

survived and radiated into many different species that flourished in the following epoch,

the Miocene.

By this time, the mosaic of swamps, forests, and grasslands wasn't really a mosaic any

more.

The forests and marshes had given way to wide stretches of dry, open prairie.

And one of the most important likely descendants of Miohippus was an equid that was even better

adapted to life on the plains: Parahippus.

Paleontologists have been able to learn a lot about one particular species of this horse,

Parahippus leonensis, thanks to a quarry in Florida where nearly 90 specimens have been

found.

It first appears in the fossil record about 23 million years ago, and its adaptations

to prairie life went further than just having pointy molars.

Namely, it was the first early horse to be a true hypsodont. That means its teeth were

not only really long, but they also kept erupting out of the gums as they wore down, to reveal

new chewing surface.

This proved to be a huge advantage for living on the plains. Because if you're going to

make a living by eating grass, which is really abrasive, then you need large teeth that can

withstand a lot of wear.

This adaptation helped Parahippus, and its descendants, take full advantage of North

America's fastest-growing niche.

And by about 17 million years ago, the fossil record shows that a new, distinct genus had

evolved from the Parahippus lineage, called Merychippus.

And Merychippus is another important benchmark in the evolution of the horse, because it's

the first true equine.

Equines are the subfamily of equids that includes modern horses. And, like Merychippus, they

all have important traits that earlier horses lacked.

For one thing, Merychippus was a lot bigger. It stood about a meter tall, the height of

a small pony, and had the long head that we'd now call horse-like.

And even moreso than its ancestors, its legs were especially well adapted to running on

hard ground.

It stood on tip-toe, with all of its weight on three toes supported by springy ligaments.

Its leg bones were also longer, and the bones in the foreleg were fused together, making

them stronger and able to withstand more force.

With the help of these adaptations, equines like Merychippus were able to grow larger

than forest-dwelling horses, reaching up to 450 kilograms.

Now, being so big probably helped them deal with large Miocene predators, like saber-toothed

barbourofelids. But their size also put a lot more stress on their legs and toes.

That is, until yet another new adaptation appeared: Several descendants of Merychippus

became monodactyls, meaning they had only one toe.

Like Dinohippus, which appeared about 10 million years ago. Some horses in this genus still

had three toes. But others only had one!

And, counterintuitively enough, having only one, large toe reduced the stress caused by

the horse's weight. To make up for the stability that was lost, over time, horses began to

rely more on their ligaments.

So, as they became increasingly adapted to their grassy new environment, equines thrived

throughout the Miocene.

Then, as the Pliocene Epoch opened about 4 million years ago, one of the single-toed

groups of equines finally gave rise to Equus, the genus of the modern horse.

We don't know which one it was exactly, but Dinohippus seems to be the monodactyl

that's most closely related to the horses we know today.

Now, the oldest-known species of Equus is Equus simplicidens.  It appeared about 4

million years ago, and has been found from Florida to the Hagerman Fossil Beds in Idaho.

It was about the size of a modern horse, with similar teeth, a long face and neck, fully

fused leg bones, and a well-developed "stay mechanism," which horses use to lock their

legs in place -- an adaption for spending most of their time on their feet.

But unlike their predecessors, species of Equus didn't stay confined to North America.

3 million years ago, they crossed into South America as part of the Great American Biotic

Interchange.

And about a half-million years after that, they crossed the Bering Strait land bridge

to spread into Asia, Europe, and Africa.

During this time, all of the three-toed horses and most other monodactyls died out. Then,

about 10,000 years ago, at the end of the Pleistocene, most of North America's large

mammals — including Equus — went extinct.

Now, there's a big healthy scientific debate about what caused this extinction event,

but it's safe to say that it was probably a combination of factors.

As you can imagine, the end of the last ice age brought a lot of major changes to the

continent, like changes in habitat and vegetation patterns. Plus, populations of bison began to

grow and spread, competing with horses for food. The fossil record shows that horses'

ranges were shrinking, and that some horses themselves may have gotten smaller to help

deal with the lack of resources.

And then, humans showed up. Scientists have found evidence that these early humans hunted horses,

probably putting more pressure on animals that were already struggling.

But, the horses that had migrated out of North America survived the extinction on other continents.

Over in Asia, horses traversed the grasslands of the Eurasian Steppes. And about 6,000 years

ago, humans began to realize that horses could be pretty useful.

People like members of the Botai culture in ancient Kazakhstan began to domesticate the

survivors of the Equus lineage. Today, all modern horses all over the world are descendents

of domesticated horses from this region.

Over the next 6,000 years, horses shaped the course of human history. They proved to be

a game-changer for everything from hunting and agriculture to war and transportation.

Humans, in turn, shaped horses, selectively breeding them to grow even larger, faster,

and in my opinion, even more beautiful.

Then, in the late 1400s, Spanish settlers put their horses on ships and brought them

across the Atlantic.

Much of America was still covered in those open grasslands that horses were so well suited

for, and it didn't take long for them to take over their former range a second time.

The first known feral horses escaped Mexico City around 1550. More escaped from ranches

in New Mexico in the 1600s. Native Americans began to capture and ride the horses, spreading

them further across the continent.

Thanks to humans, horses have become one of the most numerous and widespread mammals of

all time.

The continent has changed a lot since the days when Eohippus first picked its way through

vast, humid forests. But today, millions of domestic horses live all over the world, including

67,000 wild horses that are back to roaming their native plains -- members of that second,

successful wave of horses, that took over North America.

Thanks for joining me for this story that I thought was just really fascinating. Now,

I have some homework for you! PBS Digital Studios is conducting its annual audience

survey.

It's one of the most important projects we do every year, because it helps us understand

who you are and what you like and don't like.

Thirty five thousand responses last year helped PBSDS make decisions about new things

to try and even what shows to make.

So if you have a coupla minutes, please click the link in the description! Plus, twenty

five random participants will receive a PBSDS t-shirt!

And everyone loves free t-shirts

Now, as always, let me know what you want to learn about! Leave me a comment, and if

you haven't already, go to youtube.com/eons and subscribe.

And we want to thank our two eontologists, David Reed Rasmussen and … Steve.

Thank you so much for your support!

If you'd like to join them, head over to patreon.com/eons

and pledge for some neat n nerdy rewards.

For more infomation >> How Horses Took Over North America (Twice) - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Caos por posible ataque terrorista en Londres | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Caos por posible ataque terrorista en Londres | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

VUELO SECRETO CAPITULO 9 PARTE 1 CARLOS OCHOA Y SUS NOVELAS - Duration: 15:09.

For more infomation >> VUELO SECRETO CAPITULO 9 PARTE 1 CARLOS OCHOA Y SUS NOVELAS - Duration: 15:09.

-------------------------------------------

Estupor por hombre que apuñalaba a su esposa | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Estupor por hombre que apuñalaba a su esposa | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jóvenes enmascarados prendieron fuego a 80 autos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Jóvenes enmascarados prendieron fuego a 80 autos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Escabrosas escenas por puente elevadizo que se desplomó | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Escabrosas escenas por puente elevadizo que se desplomó | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Salvaje agresión a conductor del metro en Nueva York | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Salvaje agresión a conductor del metro en Nueva York | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

🔴✅Para que Sirve El PEPINO: Cuando Sepas Esto Sobre El PEPINO, Querras Comerlo Todos Los Días - Duration: 6:11.

hello and welcome to a new edition of remedies easy 24 in this opportunity

we want to talk about the following topic after knowing this about cucumber

you will want to eat it every day that's why we invite you to continue with

us in this video and do not take off for any moment so you do not

miss any detail of this information

i

this famous vegetable all over the world besides being used in the

gastronomy for its nutritional contributions and in addition to the large

benefits offered to our health gives us small amounts of

Vitamin K from copper potassium vitamin C and manganese that contribute to a

improvement of health when we are doing unhealthy diets besides

to be composed of 90 to 95 percent water the cucumber gives us

few calories to our organism that's why in this video we're going to

list a number of reasons for you to add cucumber to your diet you know

what is so healthy in the first place protects in the brain the

cucumber is considered an ideal vegetable for the improvement of

brain functions as well as memory protect nerve cells from

deterioration related to age among others and this is because it contains

an anti-inflammatory flavonoid named fish & ina that plays a role

important in brain health secondly reduce the risk of

cancer besides being a vegetable composed mostly of water

It is also composed of antioxidants such as polyphenols that help in the

reduction of breast cancer ovaries uterus and prostate on the other hand has

indicated that it contains anti-cancer action due to the content of

titus nutrients called concubines already according to georges put youth foundation in

third place combat inflammation the cucumber extract can have a

anti-inflammatory response because it can slow the activity of enzymes

inflammatory this according to studies done on animals thanks to the high

amount of water that has the cucumber that helps in the fight against the retention of

Fourth fluid in the body is rich in antioxidants

the cucumber has a series of antioxidants such as vitamin C and

beta carotene who strengthen the immune system of our body

thus preventing free radicals from attacking our organism

On the other hand it has quercetin lúteo lina and here in ferrol that are

antioxidants that could work against chronic diseases

including problems of the cardiovascular system

in the fifth place it refreshes the breath it is said that the cucumber has properties that

could help combat the bad smell in the mouth this can be caused due

to the accumulation of bacteria in the gums and teeth on the other hand according to the

principles of ayurveda medicine consuming cucumber can contribute to

release excess heat in the stomach that could cause the evil

breath in sixth place fight stress the

Consumption of vitamin B can help reduce the harmful effects of stress

in the body as well as helping to reduce anxiety and effects

physical and emotional

in seventh place they improve digestive health water and fiber are the

indispensable ingredients for good digestive health and these are two of

the compounds that the cucumber has in large quantity and that is thanks to its

consumption we can reduce acid reflux constipation and all the problems

associated with the digestive tract

yes in eighth place it helps to maintain a weight

healthy if you are wanting to lose weight we recommend you include the cucumber

in your diet since accompanied by a healthy diet can help us

lose weight thanks to its high water content fiber and nutrients that

they are indispensable since it offers us that feeling of satiety that helps us

control anxiety for food also has properties that help

purify our body as well as eliminate all those accumulated waste

in our body that prevent us from burning fats in ninth place improve

cardiac health the consumption of potassium in our body is very

indispensable since it helps reduce high blood pressure as well as

in combination with sodium help control impulse transmission

nervous muscle contraction and cardiac function that's why potassium in

our organism must be in complete balance inside and outside the cells

and these are some of the benefits that cucumber has for our health

That is why it is advisable to add it to our diet to perceive these

wonderful benefits if you liked this information share it with your

family and friends in your social networks do not forget to leave us your opinion

in the comments section subscribe to our channel give me

activate the notification bell so you are aware

of our information see you in a next edition this

it was easy remedies 24 thank you very much

For more infomation >> 🔴✅Para que Sirve El PEPINO: Cuando Sepas Esto Sobre El PEPINO, Querras Comerlo Todos Los Días - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tangos en Inglés (Tango Poems) Juan Amador - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Tangos en Inglés (Tango Poems) Juan Amador - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Medidas de seguridad alrededor de las escuelas para proteger a los niños - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Medidas de seguridad alrededor de las escuelas para proteger a los niños - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo preparar una cena para cuatro personas gastando menos de 25 dólares? - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo preparar una cena para cuatro personas gastando menos de 25 dólares? - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

La figura de cera de Isabel II se pasea por el hospital de Kate Middleton y causa sensación - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> La figura de cera de Isabel II se pasea por el hospital de Kate Middleton y causa sensación - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

¿Aún se puede aplicar por una Visa K3? - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> ¿Aún se puede aplicar por una Visa K3? - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe Intens Private Lease op deze auto v.a. € 392 per maand - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 1.2 TCe Intens Private Lease op deze auto v.a. € 392 per maand - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Cuatro recomendaciones para motivar a los niños a regresar a clases con energía - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Cuatro recomendaciones para motivar a los niños a regresar a clases con energía - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool rival Barca for midfield ace as Jurgen Klopp eyes key January agreement ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:12.

Liverpool have reportedly entered the race for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien

Rabiot, joining Barcelona in the pursuit for his signature.

The 23-year-old has impressed for the Ligue 1 giants thus far, racking up 208 appearances

in all competitions already while winning a string of domestic titles.

In turn, coupled with his technical quality and creative abilities in midfield, he has

emerged as one of the top talents in Europe,

but with his current contract set to expire next summer, question marks have been raised

about his future in the French capital.

According to The Mirror, via L'Equipe, Liverpool are now considering a swoop in the New Year

with a possible pre-contract agreement being reached for him to move to Anfield next summer

being touted.

Nevertheless, they're at a disadvantage currently as with the transfer window still

open for Spanish sides, Barcelona are also said to be keen and could yet look to secure

a deal before the end of the month.

It remains to be seen whether or not they're successful in their pursuit, and whether Rabiot

is open to the idea of a move to the Nou Camp even though given his technical class, he

is arguably a perfect fit for the Catalan giants.

With fierce competition for places from the likes of Sergio Busquets, Ivan Rakitic, Arthur

and Arturo Vidal amongst others though, it's debatable as to whether he would be able to

establish himself as a first-team regular.

He'd arguably face the same headache on Merseyside given Jurgen Klopp's options

in that department,

but with the Mirror specifically suggesting that the German tactician is keen on the Frenchman,

it remains to be seen if the Reds are able to strengthen further as they look to compete

on multiple fronts moving forward.

For more infomation >> Liverpool rival Barca for midfield ace as Jurgen Klopp eyes key January agreement ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Kids W Ducks WOODEN FACE HAMMER XYLOPHONE | Toddlers Soccer Balls | Finger Family - Duration: 1:51.

Learn Colors for Kids W Ducks WOODEN FACE HAMMER XYLOPHONE | Toddlers Soccer Balls | Finger Family

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Kids W Ducks WOODEN FACE HAMMER XYLOPHONE | Toddlers Soccer Balls | Finger Family - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

몸을 탄탄하고 강하게 만드는 식품 5가지 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> 몸을 탄탄하고 강하게 만드는 식품 5가지 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: Real Madrid told United about Thibaut Courtois deal - Duration: 2:46.

 Courtois swapped Chelsea for Real Madrid last week for a fee of £35million so he could be with his family who live in the Spanish capital

 In return, the Blues filled the void by breaking the world transfer record for a goalkeeper by clinching a £72million deal for Kepa Arrizabalaga from Athletic Bilbao

 Real had been monitoring David de Gea's situation, but their interest appeared to have cooled once they got Courtois through the door at the Bernabeu

 And according to the Manchester Evening News, Real told United about an impending transfer for Courtois when the two sides met at the International Champions Cup in Miami

 With a deal wrapped up Courtois, this strengthens United's hands in being able to secure De Gea's long-term future

 Reports have suggested that the Red Devils are growing increasingly confident of tying De Gea, who is out of contract next year, down to a new and improved deal

 United have supposedly been in talks with De Gea over extending his stay for the past six months

 It is thought that the Spaniard could earn in excess of £200,000 a week should he put pen to paper which would make him the Premier League's highest-paid shot-stopper

 Added to that, he will be in line for a testimonial come the 2021/22 season as he will have been at United for 10 years

 De Gea is believed to have a good relationship with Jose Mourinho, but Stan Collymore believes now is the time for the Portuguese tactician to leave

 "When Jose Mourinho arrived at Manchester United, I saw a match made in heaven," Collymore told the Daily Mirror

 "A born winner, I thought he would learn and grow in the Old Trafford hot seat, become more smiley and a better politician

 "But I was wrong. "I see that he just can't help himself with the snarling and the surliness

 "And right now there isn't a poorer fit of manager and club in the Premier League, arguably not anywhere in Europe

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: Real Madrid told United about Thibaut Courtois deal - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Straight A's In 60 Seconds (6 KILLER Tips) - Duration: 1:28.

yo its simbasupreme in today's topic, how to get straight A's. I'm gonna teach you

six steps in 60 seconds on how to get straight A's let's jump right into it

never say you can't or something's impossible because as soon as you start

putting those words in your vocabulary you lose a mental game and you start to

lose out on your grade do all of the assignments and reading work that your

teacher assigns you because those things are meant to be there they're there to

help you get those A's that you need focus more time on school and less on

other things so you don't need to watch Netflix as often I know you're watching

this for hours every night I see you that's Katie be organized make sure you

know when things are due make sure you know where things are and you know

exactly what the plan is for your homework and stuff like that I know this

is pretty obvious but go to all your classes and participate raise your hand

if you can be quiet don't be talking to everybody sit in the front if you have

to but always be ready to listen always be ready to learn when you're in the

back last but not least when you're studying do not cramp if you're cramming

while you're studying you're not taking in as much information as you possibly

can place yourself in studying periods where for three weeks straight you're

studying for that one exam at Monday Wednesday Friday or something like that

where you can actually retain everything thanks for watching this video I hope

you liked it make sure you like and subscribe and I'll be back with more

videos later

For more infomation >> How To Get Straight A's In 60 Seconds (6 KILLER Tips) - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

DA: "I Have A Man's Life In My Hands" - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> DA: "I Have A Man's Life In My Hands" - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Голос Духа Святого «Божий труд, Божий характер и Сам Бог. Часть I Глава 3» - Duration: 35:51.

For more infomation >> Голос Духа Святого «Божий труд, Божий характер и Сам Бог. Часть I Глава 3» - Duration: 35:51.

-------------------------------------------

Carb Cycling Benefits: What Is It? Does it Work? And How To Do It - Duration: 8:40.

all right everyone will top I'm hoping you can hear me there's a bit of wind

and I don't have my winds protector on so hopefully you can still hear me but

I'm sure you can if this video is up and you're watching it right now anyway

so today we're gonna be talking about something called carb cycling so I'm

going to talk about what carb cycling is why people do it and whether there's any

point in doing it yourself so carb cycling is basically changing

the amount of carbohydrates that you're consuming based on a specific day for

example a typical carb cycling diet would include higher carbohydrate

consumption and also more calories on days when you're working out while you

consume less calories and less carbohydrates on days err you're resting

and sometimes even little to no carbohydrates perhaps on a day where

you're completely sedentary so that's the basic idea of what carb cycling

involves so what's the logic behind carb cycling why not just do a low carb diet

or a high carb diet and eat the same amount of protein what's the point of

cycling on and off your carbs well first of all we have to point out the obvious

and the obvious is that this may just work better for you you may simply just

enjoy cycling on and off carbs for whatever reason perhaps you just feel

better your mind works better when you do that you prefer it for whatever

reason if that's your personal preference go ahead and do it but now

I'm going to briefly explain the logic behind it for most our fitness gurus

which advocate doing carb cycling so most carb cycling advocates are gonna

tell you to do it so that you can lose fat and minimize muscle loss and also

gain muscle and minimize fat gain so the basic idea is that because you're

consuming carbohydrates you're able to maximize your workout performance you're

able to prevent muscle loss which will be increased typically on a low-carb

diet and at the same time you're able to increase fat loss because you're going

to be consuming less carbs on rest days that's going to lower insulin and that's

going to increase fat loss but is this logic really true

does the science actually support this so the truth is that carb cycling is

going to allow you to lose weight faster than the diet which is equal in calories

but higher in carbohydrates and the reason is because carbohydrates help you

hold on to more water and more glycogen and this causes greater weight gain when

you're consuming more carbs so if you take away the carbs completely for

example you're going to lose weight drastically because you shed water and

you shed glycogen and if you're doing carbs cycling and you are periodically

decrease your carbs you're also going to lose water weight and glycogen weight

perhaps just not as much as a fully ketogenic than low-carb diet but when it

comes to fat loss it doesn't really matter as long as your calories and

protein are controlled for like I've said 1 million times you're going to be

able to lose the same amount of fat regardless of the diet that you're doing

the ketogenic diet a low-carb diet a high carb diet they all have little to

no differences in terms of the metabolic differences between the diets neither

diet is going to increase your metabolism drastically and the results

from metabolic Ward studies have shown time and time again that yes weight loss

is faster on a ketogenic low-carb diet and indeed a carb cycling diet as well

but fat loss is gonna be equal so you shouldn't be doing a carb cycling diet

directly for increased fat loss but the reason why and may help you lose fat

better is because dropping the carbs on days that you're resting and increasing

that protein may help to increase your satiate II help you feel more full and

prevent you from overeating so that's one of the main reasons why carb cycling

is gonna be good but at the same time it's gonna be better in many ways than a

fully low-carb diet because I feel like it's gonna be more sustainable and also

you're going to minimize your chance of losing muscle so if you're on a low-carb

diet maybe not a kid a genic diet but a low-carb diet and you go to the gym and

you don't have enough um enough muscle glycogen if you're doing really intense

workouts your body may need glucose at some point and it may have to get that

from protein and turn that protein your own muscle tissue into glucose through

the process of gluconeogenesis but if you have carbohydrates on your

workout days that means you have a glycogen to utilize for your workouts

and there's a very low basically impossible chance that your body is

going to begin using its own muscle for fuel because it has that cut the carbs

um so it's kind of like the best of both worlds for people who want to eat carbs

because that makes them feel good they enjoy foods high in carbohydrates but at

the same time they enjoy some of the benefits of low carb dieting such as a

decreased appetite so you get the best of both worlds and you're able to

incorporate both into your dieting program and for many this is why carb

cycling tends to be a great option if you're trying to lose fat or if you're

trying to gain muscle but I just wanted to establish that point that it's not

gonna matter whether you do carb cycling high carb low carb if protein calories

are controlled for your results are gonna be the same the point is that

certain types of diets whether it be carb cycling or low carb or high carb

and maybe easier for a specific individual and that makes that diet the

best for that person nearly just through my phone off the edge of this apartment

rooftop jesus-fucking-christ I just had a heart attack

so carbohydrates increase insulin and insulin tends to help with muscle growth

not in the sense that it's anabolic like something like testosterone it's

important to remember that you know carbs are actually necessary in the

human diet we can survive without them muscle growth occurs effortlessly

without them people on ketogenic diets gain muscle because all you need is

progressive overload and protein to trigger protein synthesis um however

insulin although it's not anabolic like testosterone it's anti catabolic which

means it may help to prevent muscle catabolism so that's one reason why

there are some studies that show that diets high in carbohydrates tend to be

superior for building muscle and that may be because of the increase in

insulin it could be because of the improved workouts because of increased

muscle glycogen but generally carbohydrates are important for muscle

growth and the exception of course is going to be a ketogenic diet that you

sustained a long long term but for most of you that's not something you're gonna

be doing and if it is and it's working for you that's awesome and I'm happy for

you so that's it for carb cycling if you want to follow this routine this is what

I recommend and most routines you should be doing a

strength day where you're focusing on heavy lifts and low reps you should be

doing a hypertrophy day where you're you know following higher reps and you

should be getting a mix of these three to four times per week maybe five times

per week well I recommend you do if you're doing carb cycling is having your

higher carb days on your bodybuilding style workout days when you're lifting

six to twelve reps because that's a glycolytic type exercise that requires a

lot of muscle glycogen when you're doing your lower reps and you're focusing on

strength you can have a medium carb day medium to low carb day and there on your

rest days you can potentially have little to no carbs because you're not

going to be working out at all and you could focus these days on getting in

less calories and focusing on staying in that calorie deficit so that's it for

carb cycling cycling tell me if you've done it before whether it's something

you're considering trying I've definitely done it in the past and I've

experienced good results on it so it is something you can do alright guys so

that's it I just want to let you know that if you a sick of kind of looking

around at different videos and you're sick of kind of putting together all

these bits and pieces for different articles and videos and kind of the

prospect of transforming your body is a bit overwhelming and it's a bit

confusing then I've created a program specifically for that problem it's

called the RIP dude program for guys and for women the lean goal program and what

these programs do is basically compress all the complex science simplify it into

a program which teaches you how to die in train in a simple way in an effective

way that's based on science and that actually works there are so many people

that are getting fantastic results on these programs and I really want you to

get the same results so I urge you to enroll in the program and get started

it's risk-free so you have nothing to lose by trying it out so I definitely

recommend you head down below and try out the program until next time guys

I'll see you later and have a great day

For more infomation >> Carb Cycling Benefits: What Is It? Does it Work? And How To Do It - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason Ninja Doesn't Stream With Female Gamers - Duration: 3:39.

Even if you're not a big Fortnite fan, you've probably heard of Tyler Blevins, known to

video game players around the world as Ninja.

As the reigning king of the video game streaming site Twitch, Blevins makes half a million

dollars a month broadcasting his Fortnite sessions online for his 10 million followers

and counting.

In March 2018, Ninja broke Twitch records playing Fortnite with Kim Dotcom, the Pittsburgh

Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster, and Drake.

Yes, that Drake.

There's one very, very large group of people you won't ever see Ninja streaming with, however:

female gamers.

While roughly half of all video game players are women, playing with the ladies is something

that Blevins isn't into.

That's not because Ninja thinks that female players are inferior.

It's not a political statement.

Instead, Blevins says that he's worried about his reputation.

"I try not to play with females, man, just because of the image it presents, since I

have a wife."

That's Blevins in March 2018.

In August 2017, Blevins married fellow streamer Jessica "Jghosty" Goch, and he's dedicated

to keeping his marriage out of the Twitch version of the tabloids.

Blevins told Polygon in August 2018,

"If I have one conversation with one female streamer where we're playing with one another,

and even if there's a hint of flirting, that is going to be taken and going to be

put on every single video and be clickbait forever."

"Uh, I don't play with girl streamers, man."

"Ninja flirting with so-and-so?!

Jghosty angry?!"

"A video like that would be up in less than 10 minutes."

He's got a point.

As Polygon notes, after popular Fortnite streamers Myth and Pokimane started playing together,

their relationship, or lack thereof, became grist for the rumor mill.

One video, titled "POKIMANE ASKS MYTH IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!

FLIRTS WITH MYTH!?!," has over 4.4 million views.

An alleged confession of love from Myth to Pokimane, posted on April Fools Day, has even

more.

Even Blevins himself got in on the action, asking Myth,

"So what's going on with you and this girl you're playing with all the time?"

"Nothing."

Female Twitch personalities, in particular, are constantly bombarded with questions regarding

their relationship status.

Streamers like Miss Leshkee and Cooking For Noobs tell The Verge that many fans particularly

male ones are over-interested in their personal lives.

Tabloid-like gossip channels, which report on the personal lives of various YouTubers

and Twitch streamers TMZ-style, have become their own cottage industry.

So it's hard to blame Blevins for being cautious and trying to keep all the negative attention

at bay.

Shortly after the story broke, Blevins issued a statement via Twitter clarifying his intentions.

He explained that his policy is about "online harassment, and [his] attempt to minimize

it from [his] life."

At the same time, it's also pretty easy to see why some people are taking his decision

the wrong way.

We live in a world where the Vice President of the United States proudly refuses to dine

alone with women who aren't his wife, giving male politicians a huge advantage in terms

of access and power.

In the wake of the #MeToo movement, many men have started to avoid women in the workplace,

hurting their career prospects in the process.

From that perspective, it's hard not to see Ninja's actions as contributing to the same

harmful trend, even if Blevins' intentions come from a good place.

For his part, Ninja admits that his no-girls-allowed rule is, quote, "unfortunate":

"There are great content creators, y'know, female content creators out there, but it's

just not something that I'm super into doing.

Do you feel me?"

At the end of the day, Blevins is entitled to his privacy, and he's well-known for using

his massive platform for good.

He's used Twitch to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for various charities.

Even when Blevins messes up, like when he dropped a racial slur while singing along

to a hip-hop track, his apologies seem heartfelt.

Twitch celebrity is a new phenomenon, and people are still figuring out how to handle

it.

Is Ninja's decision to prioritize his personal life over his female colleagues the right

call?

Only time will tell.

"Don't at me."

For more infomation >> The Real Reason Ninja Doesn't Stream With Female Gamers - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Snow plows working to clear metal pipes from SB I-35 after semi crash | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Snow plows working to clear metal pipes from SB I-35 after semi crash | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch - Top 5 Likely NEW MAP Locations! - Duration: 11:21.

What's up everybody, this is Master Ian Gamer and today I'm going to talk about

a type of frequently added Overwatch content that I don't see being brought up nearly

as often as it should in the Overwatch community, and that's new maps.

While new heroes and events are certainly exciting, I find that a lot of people overlook

just how big getting new maps can be.

Not only are they the setting of the video game itself, but oftentimes they can be the

greatest source of Overwatch lore and backstory.

They give us a literally playable image of the Overwatch universe, which is why in this

video, I going to go through the Top 5 new map locations which could not only add great

gameplay, but also further expand on the story of certain heroes and the world as a whole.

Be sure to leave a Like and Subscribe if you enjoy this video, and without further ado,

let's jump right on in.

So coming in at #5, we have the very heart of the original Overwatch organization, which

is the Swiss HQ.

Destroyed shortly before Overwatch's dismemberment, this massive complex featured staff housing,

training facilities, offices, hangars, science labs, and more.

It met its demise at the hands of Jack Morrison and Gabriel Reyes, who during a conflict at

the facility, set off an explosion that leveled the entire headquarters.

Beyond this, we know nothing of what has happened to the facility since, and even the exact

nature of the explosion itself remains a mystery.

One of the only real images we have of the facility prior to its destruction comes from

the Uprising comic, where we get a look at a number of it's rooms and corridors.

However, the map itself if it were to be added would most likely be set in the present, and

therefore the facility would be in ruins.

There might be some standing structures remaining, but presumably the majority of it would be

rubble.

And this is what would help to make it a unique map.

Most of Overwatch's maps are set in either an active city or some kind of abandoned region,

but none of them feel like true disaster sites.

The closest any of them come would be Eichenwalde, but even that is more of a "derelict"

location as opposed to a "completely destroyed" one.

On top of all this, the old Swiss HQ would be a perfect setting to reveal backstory on

many of the game's characters as well as the Overwatch organization as a whole.

Perhaps some of the still standing structures or rooms could contain various clues and details,

either in the form of physical documents or computer displays.

Additionally, this could be supported by the game mode, which I suspect would either be

Payload or Hybrid.

The attacking team would be trying to retrieve a payload containing some kind of valuable

information from within the facility ruins, and the defending team would be trying to

intercept them.

All in all, an historically important location that could add a lot of great lore to the

game.

Moving on to #4, we have Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Now, we of course already have have this location in the form of a Lucioball Arena map, but

that doesn't mean it can't be further developed through being added as a standard

game mode map in the future.

Especially since Rio de Janeiro posses some unique characteristics when compared to the

game's other maps.

First and foremost of these is the story significance it has with regards to Lucio and Symmetra.

Both of these heroes have some of the least developed backstories in the entire game,

so getting a map which is set specifically in a location that both of them are connected

to is a great way to show off more of their lore.

Whether it's getting to see the favela in which Lucio grew up, or perhaps Vishkar's

base of operations which we can already see from the Lucioball arena, there's a ton

of potential to expand on here.

Maybe the map would be set specifically in a district of Rio which underwent Vishkar's

redevelopment, which could give us a better idea of how exactly they managed to subordinate

the Brazilian populace.

Beyond just the story significance, Rio de Janeiro could also fit a so far underused

Overwatch map climate, being tropical coastline.

So far the closest thing we have to this in game right now is Dorado, which is located

on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

A tropical map could feature bright sunshine, sandy beaches, and various tropical foliage

and scenery.

We might not get to see too much of Rio's beaches and jungles if the map is predominantly

set within the city itself, but nonetheless it would fit the tropical vibe, thus making

it a great location for both story and aesthetic!

Moving on now to #3, we have South Korea.

Just like Rio de Janeiro, it technically already exists in the form of the Busan Lucioball

Arena, but who's to say that the standard map would even have to be set in this exact

same location?

There are plenty of possible map locations in South Korea, both real and fictional, which

could both make for great looking maps while also building upon the lore of its native

hero.

If we recall back in August of 2017, the Sydney Harbor Lucioball Arena was released with that

year's Summer Games event, and then later that month at Gamescom we got our first look

Junkertown.

Both Australian maps released back to back.

So, having another map set in South Korea seems perfectly reasonable.

Now, as for what exactly it would be, I think the best thing to go for regarding D.Va's

backstory would be to focus the map around MEKA.

The Mobile Exo-force of the Korean Army, being a government funded unit, would likely possess

its own facilities to manage MEKA operations and store the mechs when not in use.

Given that their primary role is to fend off the giant kaiju-like omnic which repeatedly

attacks from the East China Sea, it would make sense for this facility to be located

on the coast, if not on the sea itself in the form of some kind of offshore platform.

What I'd like to see regarding aesthetic detail and lore for this map, would be the

kind of stuff you'd expect on any kind of military forward command base.

This could include rooms with all kinds of sensors and battle plans sprawled out across

screens, a number of external battlements armed with massive guns and other defensive

measures, along with some form of a garage or repair bay for the mechs themselves, possibly

appearing similar to the second defender's spawn room on Junkertown.

Maybe we'd even get a look at the troop barracks, where we may get a glimpse of D.Va's

room or perhaps some reference to the other MEKA pilots.

Having all this suspended above the sea on some kind of raised platform might also allow

for quite a bit of boop potential in any outdoor areas, and overall could offer a rather unique

map layout, depending on how Blizzard might want to design it.

All in all, yet another unique map idea that could provide some desperately needed lore

for one of Overwatch's fan favorite heroes.

Next up at #2, we have the hard-light city Utopaea.

This map has been one of the most speculated new map locations since basically the start.

Located in India, it was constructed by Vishkar entirely out of hard-light, and now serves

as the corporation's home base.

Beyond this though, there is very little that we know about it, including what it even looks

like.

Going off the design of Symmetra's hardlight turrets and teleporter, it won't necessarily

have to look much different from a typical city, but it's certainly a perfect opportunity

for the design team to get hella creative.

Given that its name is a play on the word utopia, I'm expecting it to have a pretty

fantastic appearance if it ever gets added.

Beyond just its look and layout, though, like the other maps on this list it would offer

a ton in the way of story potential.

First and foremost would be Symmetra.

Maybe we'd get a look at her own office within the Vishkar HQ, or even the academy

where she studied and trained to become an architech.

Beyond Symmetra herself, a Utopaea map would be the perfect opportunity to reveal more

about the Vishkar Corporation as a whole, including Sanjay and his mysterious ties to

both the organization as well as Talon.

If he were to in fact become a future hero, this map would be a great way to build him

up.

But moving on now to the #1 possible new map location, we have Control Point Galapagos.

First shown during Blizzcon 2017, this map was one of many old Overwatch map concepts

shown during the event.

While many of the others shown clearly evolved into maps we have currently, Galapagos stands

out not only as having no ingame equivalent, but also because the map itself is located

at least partially underwater.

Presumably located near the real world Galapagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador, it's unknown

whether the facility portrayed in this concept art is supposed to be a Watchpoint, Ecopoint,

or is entirely unrelated to the Overwatch organization.

What we do know is that it looks awesome, and the devs themselves have even acknowledged

this.

Back in March, Principle Level Designer David Adams replied to a forum thread discussing

new map ideas saying "Lots of cool ideas!

We always talk about the Galapagos map, because the concept art was awesome and we really

wanted to do an underwater map.

Maybe someday."

This alone seems like the strongest indicator that we'll one day end up seeing Galapagos

as an ingame map, or at least get a map based off the same underwater theme.

Either way, some people might disagree with this idea solely on the principle that swimming

simply isn't a mechanic in Overwatch, and thus having an aquatic map would prove problematic,

but that's not true at all.

Presumably the portion of the map on which we actually play would be within some kind

of air filled dome or facility, just like with the Horizon Lunar Colony.

But, in order to differentiate it from the moon map, I could see them going for a Control

Point mode instead of Assault.

And most importantly, this could allow the devs to place three separate locations within

one map, which could end up working incredibly well for a map design like this.

What if one of the three Control Points was underwater in a structure similar to the one

seen in the concept art, but then another was located on or an above the water, possibly

in the form of an ocean platform like what I suggested for the MEKA base.

And then the third of the Control Points would be located not on the ocean, but rather on

the tropical coast of the Galapagos Islands themselves.

Thus, within one map, we would get locations located underwater, on the water, and in a

tropical beach environment.

This could potentially offer the most aesthetic diversity out of any map in the entire game!

Now admittedly, I'm not sure how this could tie into any aspects of the game's story.

Perhaps it would be one of the Ecopoint's that Mei visits after waking up from her cryostasis?

Regardless, I think this is a map that would likely focus on being aesthetically interesting

and unique over expanding the lore, but regardless, it seems like a cool possibility that even

the devs themselves are interested in making a reality.

And these have been the Top 5 likely new map locations we could be seeing added to Overwatch.

Did you like any of these ideas, or do you have your own that I didn't mention?

Either way, be sure to leave your thoughts down in the comments below.

Don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed this video, and share it with a friend if

you really liked it.

Subscribe, follow me on Twitter, and turn on notifications to both help out my channel

and keep up with all my future Overwatch content.

This is Master Ian Gamer signing off, and until next time, have a great day!

For more infomation >> Overwatch - Top 5 Likely NEW MAP Locations! - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

'I Can Bike' camp - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 'I Can Bike' camp - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD KH】Goodbye | 813 Subs Special | AkuRoku Day 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

♪ It's time... ♪

♪ For me to say goodbye ♪

Axel : Your mind's made up?

♪ It's fine... ♪

Roxas: Why did the Keyblade choose me?

♪ I've tried a million times ♪

Roxas: I have to know!

♪ To kiss ... ♪

Axel: (You weren't supposed to exist...)

Axel: You can't turn on the Organization!

♪ The emptiness ♪

Axel: You get on their bad side and they'll destroy you!

♪ And make her mine ♪

Roxas: No one would miss me...

♪ I should've stayed... ♪

♪ But I already left a thousand times ♪

♪ I've won my fights... ♪

♪ Nobody knew nothin' about ♪

♪ All alone... ♪

♪ Trapped in a void ♪

♪ Can't see the light ♪

Axel: That's not true!

♪ Goodbye ♪

Axel: I would...

♪ Why don't you see the beauty that surrounds you everywhere? ♪

♪ Why can't you feel the joy in all the small things people share? ♪

♪ And all the happiness, that by the way is all for free ♪

♪ Open your heart, receive the love and stay with me ♪

♪ Please... ♪

♪ Don't be afraid ♪

♪ I hear your cry ♪

♪ Don't cry... ♪

♪ We should all see the beauty of the precious gift we have ♪

♪ 'Cause everyone deserves the power to go straight ahead ♪

♪ Never give up, don't hit the floor, don't trust in all the lies ♪

♪ No matter what the odds will bring you... ♪

♪ Please don't say goodbye ♪

♪ Dreams go up in smoke ♪

For more infomation >> 【MMD KH】Goodbye | 813 Subs Special | AkuRoku Day 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Custom Night PL - FNAF 6/FFPS: Mediocre Melodies & Very Hard Challange - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> Ultimate Custom Night PL - FNAF 6/FFPS: Mediocre Melodies & Very Hard Challange - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Una Vita: un'esplosione sconvolge i cittadini, Liberto e Trini feriti - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Una Vita: un'esplosione sconvolge i cittadini, Liberto e Trini feriti - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Paris After He Said He Wanted 'Tiny Little Asian Babies' - Duration: 3:05.

 Macaulay Culkin is back in the City of Lights with girlfriend Brenda Song.  The actor, 37, held hands with the former Disney Channel actress, 30, as they were photographed shopping in the city

 Culkin looked happy as he couldn't contain a grin while Song took in the sights of the city with a camera around her neck

 The actress wore a black T-shirt, black leggings and black round sunglasses while Culkin complemented her with a white and black patterned button-down shirt, black jeans and black sunglasses

 Their vacation comes just one week after Culkin shared on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that he wanted to "make some babies" with Song

 "This one's a good one, so I'm probably going to put some babies in her in a little bit," he said, laughing

"I mean, we've definitely been practicing."  "I'm going to have some pretty babies

She's Asian, so I'm gonna have tiny little Asian babies. It's going to be adorable — a bunch of Sean Lennon's running around the house, that's what I'm looking for," he continued, referring to the son of John Lennon and Yoko Ono

 The two met on the set of their upcoming Seth Green film Changeland. Culkin revealed the state of their romance, saying they have "a good life

"  "I have a pretty little family — a pretty girl, a pretty dog, a pretty cat, and all that stuff

We're gonna move," he said. "We're doing the house thing and all that kind of stuff

"  The couple has been photographed together during romantic strolls as they were in Paris in December when the two met Culkin's goddaughter Paris Jackson for dinner

 The duo also spent their Thanksgiving last year in Paris and were seen shopping together

 The pair were first spotted out together in July, grabbing dinner at Craig's in Los Angeles

The next month, Song posted a group photo to Instagram in which she posed alongside Culkin

 Culkin was married to Rachel Miner from 1998 to 2002 before he dated Mila Kunis for eight years

He was later romantically linked to Jordan Lane Price.  Song was previously in a relationship with Miley Cyrus' brother Trace but called off her engagement in 2012

For more infomation >> Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Paris After He Said He Wanted 'Tiny Little Asian Babies' - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 AUGUST 2018 🔥 STANK COSMOS BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 15:37.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the stank cosmos build

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 AUGUST 2018 🔥 STANK COSMOS BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM ONE NATION PORTAL - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Mistakes You Still Make in Fortnite Battle Royale v2 - Duration: 4:11.

What is up you guys speedersquid0 right here! and today I have any video for you guys, today

We'll be talking about mistakes. You probably still make in Fortnite Battle Royale

Let's dive right into this video now

I talked about this before in a previous video

But one main issue is not knowing how to build properly now most players really try to try to build

For accordingly to this for building accordingly to the situation is very important as you can see

I just built a three layer ramp brush here. It's it's really not that hard

It's just kind of hard to getting used to pressing all those buttons at once

I'm also gonna show you once a quick um one by one that I've learned how to do over time

I don't know if you guys remember but my last Oh

my last mistakes

you still make video my one by ones were pretty slow and

This is on playground just so I can get materials easily and people not bugging me while I was recording this

but I

Mean one by ones are pretty easy to do

You just go around building wall

Plus builder pro is out now and it wasn't back in season 2 when I recorded my last video on this kind of like this

kind of video and um

Builder pro does make it a lot easier now

So if you haven't made a switch and I really recommend a now you might be able to build really quickly with with them

Old school maybe you would combat for all only quick build or maybe any any code. I don't like control thing that you're using

But I press on your personal move all the live Crowe just makes everything a lot easier. I

Mean you just you can switch rethink everything just like clicking one button. So I really recommend switching

um

It makes it a lot easier. You might take some getting used to but it's pretty cool

moving on to number two

Obviously now, I probably did this for a while so I got really nervous when I was in gunfights

Try not to get neighbors nervous and just go with whatever you feel like

It gets veterans once you practice it so just keep just keep practicing just keep getting into gunfights, you know and until the towers maybe

Get into more gunfights and keep practicing knockety numbers now

Number three is really important having the settings that fit your gaming needs whether it's low volume high sensitivity

Whatever works best for you

For example lights are enough vibrations in my controller just because I made it a lot easier to bill

Like I'm not getting a lot

I have terminal building on auto material change control order on have auto open doors

But I do not have auto pickup buttons

Because it's kind of annoying when you're you try to get something and just keep keeping up picking up weapon

That's I use builder pros. You can see number four playing with friends playing your friends

Actually helps you a lot not because it's not just because it's fun because you get that XP boost that they have a battle pass

The XP boosts can really help you cheer up. Maybe I'm only level 40

48 49 I think I'm not sure

I'm just by playing with people like I haven't played a single solo game in season five

Mother then like probably playground maybe and like the the one I just showed you guys for that gameplay

Make sure you do all your

Lunges, um, it's really helpful and it gets you a lot of Tears

Spheres with zr8 I hope this helps

For more infomation >> Mistakes You Still Make in Fortnite Battle Royale v2 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

AUGUST 2018 TBR - Duration: 6:26.

Hello everyone! Welcome to my channel and I'm here with my TBR for August and I haven't

made a video in a while. I haven't uploaded all my BookTube-A-Thon vlogs but

I really want to do an August TBR before it was getting very late into August,

which it already is. It is August 12th, which is very late into the month but I

have my books that I want to read and I'm going

to tell you about them.

Okay first is "Why Not Me?" by Mindy Kaling. This is a book that was on my

BookTube-A-Thon TBR. I did not get to it. I'm listening to it right now as the

audiobook and I should've been able to finish it in like four or five hours but

I've been taking my time. I love Mindy Kaling and I love this book because it's

a lot more mature than her first book. I like the last chapter where she talks about

confidence. Haven't gotten to it yet, but I love that part. So...can't wait to read it.

Another book that was on my BookTube-A-Thon TBR is "Isla and the Happily Ever

After". This is the last book I was reading for

BooKTube-A-Thon and I do want to finish it. 'Cause I already started it and it will be a

reread. This book is a part of a series. The "Anna and the French Kiss" series, but

this is my my favorite book. I don't care for the other ones. "Anna and the French

Kiss" I did like, but "Lola..." I didn't care for. This book I feel it's magnificent. I

think some people don't really like it because they don't like Isla. but I love Isla, I love Josh. This is a

good story about two teenagers going to a one of those private, abroad schools in Paris.

That's where they go to school together. Same grade. But they live in

New York when they're back in America and they have a romance that buds because

Josh's friends graduated and Isla, you know she's always had a crush on Josh.

Next book is "Aways and Forever, Lara Jean". The movie comes out next week. Just

seven days and I really want to see how this series ends. I only read one chapter

into it because I got nervous and I felt, "Oh my gosh! How is IT gonna end?" because I

love "P.S. I Still Love You" but this one came out earlier this year and

I can't wait for that. If you don't know about this book, you're missing out. Watch the

trailer for the Netflix movie. Okay so I've been reading this book. I'm about to

take a class that is very intensely into upper level math. I really want to see

what it can teach me. "How to excel at math and science" because I'm an

engineering major and I have failed classes. Math classes, science classes,

even though I really love the subject so I'm going to read this How it can help me. By

Dr. Barbara Oakley. She is an electrical engineer, but she is in an organization

dedicated to medical engineering so I felt that was really cool because

it's related to my major and I really want to see what she has to say or how she got

to where she is right now. This is the last physical copy book I have for my

list. It is "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's

Stone". I want to read this book. I have the box set. One of the special

editions. It's so pretty. I love the font.

I can't wait to read this. I've never read Harry Potter before and I

already told you guys that I'm going to be doing a series on the books. Series that shows

the first experience of someone reading Harry Potter for the first time. I know

it's supposed to be middle grade. I don't really read many middle grade books but I feel

it's Harry Potter. The movies are good. I feel like the books are gonna be great too.

J.K. Rowling is supposed to be an amazing writer. I'm very excited for this. I'm not

the biggest Harry Potter fan but I think I will be after eating the books. This is

the last I want to read at the end of the month. After I finish all other

books, I will get to this one. I want to read a total of seven books this year

and so far I've only showed you five. There are two books I want to read that

are ebooks that I got from my library. The first one is "Bad Blood" by John Carreyrou

It's a book about this medical device company that was started by this

young woman. Dropped out of Stanford and she managed to get like all these

investments from all these top companies, top CEOs, because she has major

connections from her father and mother. I think you probably...maybe you guys

probably heard of it. It was talked about a lot. The company was called...I am

having the blank right now. What was the company called?

But whatever company was

called, it was a very cool idea and I remember she did a TED talk .The woman who was in

charge of the company, very young woman. I don't think she's young anymore. She was...

By the time it was like the company was going down the drain, she was much older.

This woman, she had so much promise. The company was worth a billion dollars.

I thought that this was going to be someone I could look at as an

inspiration but that didn't happen because her company failed big time

because she wasn't able to produce the product. Pople were saying that it was

impossible what she wanted to do. It was supposed to be um like a little blood

tester thing that would be able to tell doctors....I got to read the book. That's

what I'm trying to do. I've got like two chapters into the book and I want to

finish reading it so I can tell you guys more about it if you're into that type

of science stuff. And the last book is Circe. I think a lot of people in the

BookTube community have heard of this book. I don't know what it's about.

Someone said what it's about and they made it seem really interesting, so I'm

planning to read that. I do want to go into it without actually knowing. so that

it's more exciting. And my wrap-up, I'll tell you guys about it. How I liked it?

And it's "Circe" by Madeline Miller. That should be a very fun read. That is it.

I didn't read that many books in July so I didn't do a wrap-up of July 'cause most

of my books were from BookTube-A-Thon. Which I only ready three books. I read three

books in July. Which were the first two books of this series and the first

Mindy Kaling book that I started for a BookTube-A-Thon. Yep so that's it. Thank

you guys for watching. Like. Comment. Subscribe to my channel to see more

videos like this and I hope you're having a good day, hope you have a good

night wherever you are in the world. Thank you

for watching and bye.

For more infomation >> AUGUST 2018 TBR - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

MCSD District Priorities: We Believe! - Duration: 7:00.

For more infomation >> MCSD District Priorities: We Believe! - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 ARK | Trying to learn mysteries of this game (Island single player) - Duration: 2:42:49.

For more infomation >> 🔴 ARK | Trying to learn mysteries of this game (Island single player) - Duration: 2:42:49.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」Stand In The Light - Duration: 3:37.

Stand in the light and be seen as we are

Didn't I tell you I hear what you say? Never look back as you're walking away

Carry the music, the memories and keep them inside You

Laugh every day Don't stop those tears from falling down

This is who I am inside This is who I am, I'm not going to hide

'Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far To stand in the light and be seen as we are

To stand in the light and be seen as we are

With courage and kindness hold onto your faith You get what you give and it's never too late

To reach for the branch and climb up leaving sadness behind

You

Fight hard for love We can never give enough

This is who I am inside This is who I am, I'm not going to hide

'Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far To stand in the light and be seen as we are

To stand in the light and be seen as we are

Riding the storms that come raging towards us we dive

Holding our breath as we break through the surface

With arms open wide With arms open wide

This is who I am inside This is who I am, I'm not going to hide

'Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far To stand in the light and be seen as we are

To stand in the light and be seen as we are

Ah

'Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far To stand in the light and be seen as we are

To stand in the light and be seen as we are

To stand in the light and be seen as we are

Thanks For Watching! Please Like, Comment and SUBSCRIBE! <3

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」Stand In The Light - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Qumështi i bajameve i bere në shtëpi shpejt dhe të lehtësisht - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Qumështi i bajameve i bere në shtëpi shpejt dhe të lehtësisht - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I COMFORT 5 deurs - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I COMFORT 5 deurs - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

This Will Happen to your body if you eat CUCUMBER Every day for 1 Month - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> This Will Happen to your body if you eat CUCUMBER Every day for 1 Month - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Palmeiras contrata meia japonês Daiju Sasaki, do Vissel Kobe, o clube de Iniesta - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Palmeiras contrata meia japonês Daiju Sasaki, do Vissel Kobe, o clube de Iniesta - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

WAYS TO EXPRESS THE FUTURE [BASIC 2.0 - CLASS 24] - Duration: 6:19.

My name is Rodger Koller and this video is going to be very quick

Today i'll teach you 5 expressions that you can use to talk about intention, probability, possibilty and certainty

about the future

But before we start, remember that if you subscribe to this channel, you'll be given access to the PDF files

with extra exercises and homework based on my videos

and you'll get access to our group on Telegram

so that you can practice your english with voice messages and text messages

So, please subscribe

Now, without any further ado, let's get started

Ok, the first expression I'm going to teach you is:

I intend to...

We use this expression when we have the intention to do something

I intend to go to Scotland in December

The second expression that I'm going to teach you today is:

I think I will...

We use this expression when it's highly probable

that we'll do something

I think I will go to Scotland in December

The third expression I'll teach you today, to talk about the future is:

I'm going to

We use this expression when we are sure

that we're going to do something in the future

and you'll notice that there's more determination when we use this expression

I'm going to go to Scotland in December

Repeat: "I'M GOING TO"

I'm going to go to Scotland in December

So, I'm sure of that because Ive been planning that. It's my plan for the future

The fourth expression I'm going to use today is "I might"

I might

We use this expression when there is a possibility

that something that will happen in the future

We're not 100% sure

It's one possibility among many other possibilities

I might go to Scotland in December

The fifth expression I'll teach you today is:

I'm looking forward to...

we use this expression when we are excited about something that will happen...So...

I'm looking forward to going to Scotland in December

Repeat:

And pay attention that after this expression

We need to use the verb + ING. For example:

I'm looking forward to going to Scotland in December

I'm looking forward to talking to you again

I'm looking forward to seeing my girlfriend tonight

We're going to do crazy things together

Now, I'm going to have a conversation with my student

using these expressions

so, please pay attention to the conversation

and please download the pdf fil for this class

because there's going to be a more detailed explanation

on how to use these expressions

and some exercises for you

So, download the pdf file for this class

check in the description of the video how to download the pdf file

Now, please, pay attention to the conversation with my student...

Hello

Rodger! My teacher!

Its so good to see you here!

I missed you so much. What a coincidence to see you here!!!

at the supermarket!

I was really looking forward to seeing you

Did you miss me?

No, of course not!

But why not?

Because I saw you yesterday in class

We had a class yesterday, so why would I miss you?

It's because one minute without you feels like 700 years without water

Well, I've got to go now, Bye!

Rodger, did you know that your body is 70% water?

Yes, I know about that. My body is 70% water...And?

I'm so thirsty!

Ok, bye, see you tomorrow in class!

No, but before you go, let me ask you something

Do you have any plans for your vacations?

Yes, I've got some plans for my vacations

I intend to visit my grandfather in Scotland

Oh, Scotland! You have family in Scotland. I rememebr that!

I'm looking forward to seeing my grandfather. It has been a long time!

And you? Do you have plans for your vacations?

I think I will just stay home

And what are you going to do at home?

I'm going to watch every one of your videos again...

one by one

That's actually a great idea

You should really watch all of my videos again

I'll leave work at 6 pm. Maybe we could do something together

Well, I don't have plans for tonight, but. I might see my girlfriend

A girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?

I've got a girlfriend and she is hot!

Thank you very much for watching this video

please hit the LIKE button

Subscribe to the channel. LIKE our page on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter and on Instagram

Please join our group on Telegram

and practice your English with voice messages and text messages

Please leave a comment. If you sympathise with my channel, please become a patron

Just click on the first link in the description of the video

and become a patron

Check the rewards and benefits you can get from becoming a patron

Thank you very much for everything. Please leave a comment

and I'll see you next class!

For more infomation >> WAYS TO EXPRESS THE FUTURE [BASIC 2.0 - CLASS 24] - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Señales para detectar problemas de adaptación o ansiedad por el regreso a clases - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Señales para detectar problemas de adaptación o ansiedad por el regreso a clases - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

COMO ARRANJAR UM NAMORADO | Os Gabriéis - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> COMO ARRANJAR UM NAMORADO | Os Gabriéis - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

O motorista brasileiro, encurralado - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> O motorista brasileiro, encurralado - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

In Construction: The Dividing Line - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> In Construction: The Dividing Line - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Com trauma no calcanhar, Scarpa é dúvida para duelo diante do Bahia - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Com trauma no calcanhar, Scarpa é dúvida para duelo diante do Bahia - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

"Egoísta, cruel y avara": Los fuertes ataques en contra de Meghan Markle de parte de su familia - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> "Egoísta, cruel y avara": Los fuertes ataques en contra de Meghan Markle de parte de su familia - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Diretor do Timão nega propostas por Romero: "Quer permanecer" - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Diretor do Timão nega propostas por Romero: "Quer permanecer" - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Depois de quatro dias internado, Ronaldo deixa hospital em Ibiza - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Depois de quatro dias internado, Ronaldo deixa hospital em Ibiza - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

🔴É oficial! Chapa entre Bolsonaro e General Mourão é oficialmente registrada no TSE. - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 🔴É oficial! Chapa entre Bolsonaro e General Mourão é oficialmente registrada no TSE. - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

ORIGAMI PHOENIX (Jo Nakashima) - Duration: 43:28.

For more infomation >> ORIGAMI PHOENIX (Jo Nakashima) - Duration: 43:28.

-------------------------------------------

مسلسل الطائر المبكر الحلقة 8 كاملة مترجمة || بعد قليل || - Duration: 2:21:09.

For more infomation >> مسلسل الطائر المبكر الحلقة 8 كاملة مترجمة || بعد قليل || - Duration: 2:21:09.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA retira corrupção do seu Código de Ética - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> FIFA retira corrupção do seu Código de Ética - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

To Love-Ru Darkness True Princess (PS Vita) - Run Ending: Epilogue (English Subtitled) - Duration: 3:56.

Great work today ☆

Good job, Run.

Yeah, thanks Ren.

Still, it's been a while since I've seen one of your photo shoots.

You're already used to it, huh?

Ahaha, how long do you think I've been an idol for ☆

You got me there...

Run!

Ah, Kyoko ☆

I saw your shoot!

It was really great.

Aha, hearing that from you makes me feel really good about myself.

Oh yeah, this time they decided to show Magical Kyoko all grown up with a two hour time slot~

Eh!?

Really!?

Huh, you haven't heard!?

Well, you know how the manager is.

Ah, right.

The manager's a newbie after all.

He's not reliable at all~

Hey, that's not true~

Aah!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

What part of that is reliable?

Right?

*pout*

S-Sorry I'm late!

The phone rang in my office...

Jeez!

I told you that you don't have to answer it all the time, Rito!

I can't do that.

It might be about your work...

Yeah yeah, that's why he forgot to tell you about Magical Kyoko, right?

Eh...?

Ah.

Aaahhh!

More importantly, pull yourself together and get used to this already...

S-Sorry Run!

It's okay~ ☆

Anyone could forget without a care ☆

But you forgot to call me the other day without a care too, didn't you Rito~?

Uh...

I'm ashamed.

That's okay that's okay ☆

It's my turn soon after all.

Heh...?

Kyoko, the Magical Kyoko special's on a worldwide broadcast during prime time, right?

Yeah, that's what I heard...

You said it before, didn't you Rito?

That you wanted to spend time with me longer than anyone else, so you'd be my manager.

Y-Yeah, I said that...

Yeah ☆

So let's just make that dream come true "without a care" too ☆

Excuse me...?

I'm talking about today's event ☆

Maybe we should just tell everyone we're getting married ☆

Wait...!?

And then let's just get married without a care ☆

Rito ☆

G-Gimme a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment