Thursday, January 19, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jan 19 2017

Male pattern hair loss is the type of hair loss that occurs due to genetic susceptibility to the impact of DHT hormone.

It often starts as the receding hair lines and hair loss on the temples starting from the age of 20.

In some patients, the hair loss starts from the forehead to the back of the head.

In some others, the hair on the top of the scalp starts thinning, and it gets bald over time,

except the parts of the scalp such as the sides, and the back of the scalp which are resistant to balding.

For more infomation >> What is Male Pattern Hair Loss? - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 MOST POPULAR SMARTPHONES on ALIEXPRESS!!! - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> 5 MOST POPULAR SMARTPHONES on ALIEXPRESS!!! - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

45 İLE SINIFI ZORLA GEÇMEK! - YILLAR SONRA E-OKUL NOTLARIM! - Duration: 20:11.

For more infomation >> 45 İLE SINIFI ZORLA GEÇMEK! - YILLAR SONRA E-OKUL NOTLARIM! - Duration: 20:11.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 Cactus 1.6 e-HDI Shine Automaat Panoramadak - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 Cactus 1.6 e-HDI Shine Automaat Panoramadak - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI FEEL * AIRCO * VERWACHT * - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI FEEL * AIRCO * VERWACHT * - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 508 SW 1.6 E-HDI BLUE L.EX. * AUTOMAAT * NAVI * CLIMA - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 508 SW 1.6 E-HDI BLUE L.EX. * AUTOMAAT * NAVI * CLIMA - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

ESSA LEGION JOGA 10 - DOTA 2 GAMEPLAY BR PT - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> ESSA LEGION JOGA 10 - DOTA 2 GAMEPLAY BR PT - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Como Encurtar Links no Bit ly - Duration: 11:26.

For more infomation >> Como Encurtar Links no Bit ly - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Christina Aguilera - Bound to You Live Legendado - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Christina Aguilera - Bound to You Live Legendado - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

A VOLTA DA TV GLOBINHO | TeoriaTV (Podcast) - Duration: 9:33.

For more infomation >> A VOLTA DA TV GLOBINHO | TeoriaTV (Podcast) - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

Il POTERE della MUSICA - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Il POTERE della MUSICA - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Zero Time Dilemma FINALE #40 [SUB ITA] - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Zero Time Dilemma FINALE #40 [SUB ITA] - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

TOXIC AVENGER FILME COMPLETO LEGENDADO - Duration: 1:22:14.

For more infomation >> TOXIC AVENGER FILME COMPLETO LEGENDADO - Duration: 1:22:14.

-------------------------------------------

HISTÓRIA DE FOTÓGRAFO: Corujinha-do-mato - Duration: 3:10.

'Adventures of a Wildlife Photographer'

'Tropical Screech-Owl'

We are looking for owls.

In the Botanical Garden Vale.

We started around 19:30, just when they are most active.

When they are hunting and communicating with each other.

We use playback trying to attract them and see if they respond.

Fabricio, what was that?

Well, I had to improvise imitating an owl.

To keep her interested.

I imitated her call. But that's a challenge without a free hand to use the playback.

He tried to arouse her attention so I could get closer to take the picture.

Will you use external flashes?

Yes.

Let's get ready then, because she is going to come back.

I'll use external flashes because I try to avoid the internal flash of the camera.

Because the internal flash causes red eyes.

By using flashes from both sides, you are able to get a good amount of light and add volume.

That's what we are going to do.

I like to use more than two. But two will suffice.

This owl species answers to playback.

She is coming back. I can see her over there.

Right there where the light is, looking for other owls.

For more infomation >> HISTÓRIA DE FOTÓGRAFO: Corujinha-do-mato - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Find Resources at UA Libraries - Duration: 6:06.

[Denny Chimes ringing, electronic music]

Hi, my name is Jon. I'm a librarian at Gorgas Library.

This video is about using the libraries' research tools to find what you're looking for.

You can use the UA Libraries website on or off campus to find and access millions of scholarly articles and books,

thousands of journals and periodicals, hundreds of databases, along with multimedia items, government documents, and manuscripts.

Having access to all of this stuff is great, but sometimes it can make finding the right resource seem overwhelming.

So this video will look at several of the research tools listed on the libraries' website to help make it easier.

All of these offer different ways of sorting and accessing UA's collection and subscriptions.

But before we get started, I should mention the one-search bar at the top of the libraries' homepage.

It can run a simple keyword search and return a few results from UA's holdings, but it won't look for title, author, or run advanced searches.

It can be convenient, but for most projects you'll need the research tools we're covering in this video.

Our primary search tool is SCOUT, which searches the Libraries Catalog, our databases, the digital archive, all in one search.

Scout looks for keywords by default, but its Advanced Search mode can be adjusted with the

drop-down menus to search by title, author, or other parameters.

Use the AND, OR, NOT menu to narrow or broaden your terms.

You can refine results in the sidebar. For example, I might want only peer-reviewed articles published since 2016.

I'll enter a simple keyword search to illustrate how the results display and link to the resources.

The first is a print book currently on the shelf in the Education library.

The second is an article from an academic journal with a linked pdf, which requires a few clicks to get to it.

Next is a direct download link for a full-text pdf.

Some results will say "Check for Full Text." Click this to see if we have a digital copy available.

If not, you may be able to locate it in our print holdings, or make a quick interlibrary loan request for it.

As the all-in-one research tool for UA Libraries, Scout is a great place to begin exploring a topic

and discovering what articles and books are available.

But for more in-depth research, you may need to explore specific databases. We'll look at those now.

Databases are large collections of specialized content, such as full-text academic journals,

news, statistical data, or streaming video collections.

UA Libraries provides access to hundreds of databases, all of which can be accessed through our Databases link on the home page.

You can use the drop-down menus to find databases by subject or type.

You can also find a database by name by using the A-Z index or search bar.

The subject, scope, and range of a database are described below each link.

The link will take you to that database's landing page, where you can browse or search for specific resources.

Databases are organized and constructed in a variety of ways.

Some, like Academic Search Premier, look a lot like Scout.

Others, like ProQuest Historical Newspapers, have different options and search functions designed specifically for the content they contain.

So each database will look a little different, but in most you can perform advanced searches with menus and limiters,

and then collect, archive, or download the results that you've found.

Many of the databases will also provide specific tutorials and FAQs

Each database has unique content and resources, so advanced research often requires searching in multiple databases.

The E-Resources link lets you browse our electronic journal and book holdings alphabetically or by subject area.

You can also search by journal title, making this the fastest way to find complete issues of specific academic journals.

Just search for the title, follow the links, and then find the volume you want; most are organized by year.

From here, you can directly access the content.

You can also browse by subject area, and then limit your results by resource type.

Searching the libraries' catalog is different than using Scout, and is sometimes more convenient for finding books by author or title.

The Catalog searches UA's permanent collection of books, government docs, periodicals,

multimedia items, rare books, primary documents, microfilm, and others.

After running a search you can click on a result to see that item's catalog record, location, and availability status.

The Actions menu on the right allows you to save, send, or export records, and you can also request to hold a book,

recall an item that is currently checked out, or request an item from the Annex.

Through UA's homegrown digital archive, Acumen, you can access or locate items from our special collections libraries, such as

dissertations, manuscripts, photographs, historical audio, and rare books.

Acumen is searched by keyword and the results can be filtered by resource type.

For detailed information on using UA's special collections with Acumen, click the Help link at the top of Acumen's front page.

To recap: you can use Scout as an all-in-one search tool for UA Libraries.

It's great for locating articles, books, and other resources for your research.

However, our other research tools may have strengths that are useful to you.

You can search specialized databases individually to go in to more depth or search in ways that Scout cannot.

Use the e-Resources link to find electronic journals and resources by title.

If you're looking for a book by title, author, or subject heading, or for print journals by title,

the Libraries Catalog may be more convenient than Scout.

Acumen is a fast and convenient way to search UA's own digital archives and special collections.

If you need help finding resources or have questions about using UA Libraries, contact us at 205-348-6047 or use Ask-A-Librarian.

For more infomation >> How to Find Resources at UA Libraries - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

👊🙌👋COMO EMAGRECER EM UMA SEMANA | EMAGRECER 10kgs EM UMA SEMANA 🏋🔥🌠 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> 👊🙌👋COMO EMAGRECER EM UMA SEMANA | EMAGRECER 10kgs EM UMA SEMANA 🏋🔥🌠 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Game Lore: Darksiders - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Duration: 9:22.

For more infomation >> Game Lore: Darksiders - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

ОТКРЫТИЕ ОГРОМЕННИЙШЕГО СУНДУКА В КЛЕШ РОЯЛЕ - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> ОТКРЫТИЕ ОГРОМЕННИЙШЕГО СУНДУКА В КЛЕШ РОЯЛЕ - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

#Metin2 TR / Karesi #Metin Kesmeceler! - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> #Metin2 TR / Karesi #Metin Kesmeceler! - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

WB02K10360 Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Small Orifice Holder-AP5608247, AH3510446, PS3510446 - Duration: 5:31.

Hi i'm Mike, you may need to replace the small orifice holder on your range if it is currently

missing or broken.

For this repair you'll need a putty knife, a T-15 hex pit, and 5/8 wrench.

Before doing any repairs completely disconnect your appliance from its power source.

To begin our repair we're going to remove everything on the surface of the range.

Once you've removed everything from the top of the range next we're going to unscrew the

orifice holder that are also screwed into the top of the range.

So once all the screws have been removed, pop any remaining electrode clips to the inside

of the range making it easier to lift up on this front top.

Using a putty knife, lift up on the top of the range to release it from the lock.

Once the top of the range has been popped out of the lock, life up, pull out from the

left side and slide the right side out.

The small orifice holder is going to be located right here behind the large orifice holder.

So using our 5/8 wrench you just loosen the bolt that's holding the orifice holder in

place just until its loose enough for us to remove the bolt with our fingers.

Next we're going to pull up on the small orifice burner and what we're going to do is attach

the electrode from the electrode clip by just pushing up on it, just a little bit of force.

And once that's through we're going to go ahead and disconnect the igniter from the

spark module.

Next, we're just going to slide the igniter in the electrode out of the small orifice

holder.

Grab your new small orifice holder and if you don't have one of these already you can

find one on one of our online stores.

So next we're going to reattach our igniter and electrodes to the orifice holder, and

we're just going to slide the electrode back into the electrode clip, just like that.

So next we're going to place the orifice holder back onto the burner tube and we're going

to make sure that this straight line right here matches up with the burner tube making

sure that it' fits comfortably and evenly.

So once you place the orifice holder back onto the burner tube, next we're going to

connect the igniter back to the spark module.

So next using our fingers, we're just going to put the bolt that we took off previously

back onto the burner tube until it's snug.

And then using our 5/8 wrench, we're going to tighten the bolt until the orifice holder

is secure in place.

Once the small orifice holder is secure, you're ready to put the top panel back onto the range.

Next, grab the top of the range, and we're going to slide the right side of the range

into the hook, and place the left side in up and over, and make sure it stays in place.

Next, we're going to make sure these clips right here fit into the sides of the range.

Press down.

Once the top of the range has been securely put back on, next using our hands, we're going

to reattach the orifice holder's back to the top of the range.

So once, all the orifice holders have been screwed back into the top of the range, next

we're going to replace all the burner caps, and the burner.

After all the burners and burner caps have been put back on, next we're going to put

our burner grates back on.

And after all your grates have been put back on, your repair is officially complete.

Finally, don't forget to plug in your appliance.

Thanks for watching our video, please like, comment or share and if you liked our video,

please subscribe down below.

For more infomation >> WB02K10360 Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Small Orifice Holder-AP5608247, AH3510446, PS3510446 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

WB02K10361-Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Medium Orifice Bracket-AP5618274,AH3510447,PS3510447 - Duration: 6:02.

Hi i'm Mike you may need to replace your the front medium orifice holder on your range

if your current one is broken o missing for this repair you will need a puddy knife a

T 15 hex spic and and a 5/8th wrench before starting and repair completely disconnect

our appliance from its power source so begin our repair we are going to remove everything

on the surface of the range

next using your hex spic your going to remove the orifice holders from the top of the range

so once all of the screws have been removed pop any remaining elector clips to the inside

of the range so that it makes it easier using a puddy knife lift up on the range to release

it from the top once the top of the range has been popped out of the lock lift up pull

out of the left side and slide the right side out the medium orifice holders are going to

be located right here on the opposite sides of the small and large orifice holders this

repair on this orifice holder is going to be the same as the repair on this orifice

holder the only difference is that the length of the igniter first using your 5/8ths wrench

we are going to loosen up the bolt holding the burner tube once that is loose enough

we will use our fingers to just unscrew the bolt once the bolt has been removed we are

going to disconnect the igniter from the spark module next we will lift up on the medium

orifice holder and we are going to push the electrode out of the electrode clip and pull

the igniter through the medium next we are going to grab our new OEM medium orifice holder

if you do not have one you can purchase one on our website next we will take the igniter

and we are going to slide it through the medium orifice holder then next we are just going

to make sure that the electrode is fastened into the electrode clip next we are going

to place the medium orifice holder back onto the burner tube we will make sure that this

straight edge right here is going to match along with this straight edge on the burner

tube once that is secure next we are going to reconnect the igniter back to the spark

module using our fingers we are just going to switch the bolt back onto the burner tube

until the medium orifice holder is snug into place then using your 5/8ths wrench just tighten

down on the bolt once the medium orifice holder is secure and in place next we are ready to

repair the top panel of the range next grab the top of the rand and we are going to slide

the right side of the range into the hook and place the left side up and over so that

it stays in place next we are going to make sure that these clips right here fit into

the slide of the range and press down once the top of the range has been securely put

back on next using your hands you are going to reattach the orifice holder back to the

top of the range so once all of the screws have been screwed back into the top of the

range next we will replace all of the burner caps and the burner grates back

on and after all of your grates have been put back on your repair is officially finished

finally don't forget to plug in your appliance thanks for watching our video please like

comment or share and if you liked our video please subscribe below

For more infomation >> WB02K10361-Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Medium Orifice Bracket-AP5618274,AH3510447,PS3510447 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bloody Hulk Gumball Machine Frozen Elsa Spiderman Superheroes in Real Life Movies - Duration: 11:51.

HULK

HAVE FUN WATCHING

For more infomation >> Bloody Hulk Gumball Machine Frozen Elsa Spiderman Superheroes in Real Life Movies - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio Estate 1.5 DCI ECO NIGHT&DAY R-LINK NAVI/PDC/CRUIS - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio Estate 1.5 DCI ECO NIGHT&DAY R-LINK NAVI/PDC/CRUIS - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.5 dCi Zen R- LINK Navigatie | Climate Controle | - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.5 dCi Zen R- LINK Navigatie | Climate Controle | - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

What is Male Pattern Hair Loss? - Duration: 0:53.

Male pattern hair loss is the type of hair loss that occurs due to genetic susceptibility to the impact of DHT hormone.

It often starts as the receding hair lines and hair loss on the temples starting from the age of 20.

In some patients, the hair loss starts from the forehead to the back of the head.

In some others, the hair on the top of the scalp starts thinning, and it gets bald over time,

except the parts of the scalp such as the sides, and the back of the scalp which are resistant to balding.

For more infomation >> What is Male Pattern Hair Loss? - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 MOST POPULAR SMARTPHONES on ALIEXPRESS!!! - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> 5 MOST POPULAR SMARTPHONES on ALIEXPRESS!!! - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Think and Grow Rich Scam A...

For more infomation >> Think and Grow Rich Scam A...

-------------------------------------------

Five Survivor Stories Of Hope...

For more infomation >> Five Survivor Stories Of Hope...

-------------------------------------------

Common Mistakes Teenage Entrepreneurs Make - Duration: 18:29.

If you're a teenager watching this and you have some symptoms of an entrepreneur, or

you kind of want to become an entrepreneur, but you don't know yet, I almost feel bad

for you.

Let me tell you why.

Because becoming an entrepreneur is very similar to becoming an artist.

And most kids who are artists are different.

So academia, our school system is not structured to really water this artist and turn him into

what they could be.

I can only imagine how weird of a kid Johnny Depp was to a teacher in 6th grade.

I can only imagine how Picasso was seen in school or an Einstein was seen in school.

The same with entrepreneurs.

This is why.

99% of your teachers in school are not entrepreneurs.

And they've never been an entrepreneur.

So how do they know to speak your language?

So you are going to feel a little weird.

You are going to feel a little bit different, and I simply want to create this platform

for you to look at this video and share it with your other peers to say, one you're not

alone, and two, it's going to be a little bit weird.

And just bear with it.

It's going to be okay.

14 Common mistakes I'll give you today.

A lot of them I went through myself, and hopefully it will give you some value for you to be

thinking about.

That the future looks bright and don't overthink it too much.

So let's get right into it.

Point number one here's point number one.

Life is not Disneyland, the happiest place on earth.

That is a lie.

That's what you call a commercial.

That's what gets people to want to go to Disneyland where for one day we're at Disneyland and

we think we're at the happiest place on earth.

That's called creative marketing.

That's called fantastic marketing.

Let me tell you a shocker here for you to know.

Most of your friends don't want to see you succeed.

That's confusing.

Most of the people in school don't want to see you kill it.

Very few do.

I know this is very weird.

It's almost as if your friends are very happy, as long as you do a little bit less than they

do.

So if you get a B+, they're okay if they got an A. If you are dating a pretty girl, it's

okay, as long as they're dating a prettier girl.

But they're not happy if you're doing better than them.

So you've got to know that part.

And it's nothing wrong.

This doesn't mean your friends are bad people.

It's just how people are wired, for the most part.

And I know a lot of comments people are going to say, I don't think that's what it is.

My best friend thinks the world of me, and she loves me, and he loves me.

You can keep thinking like that, but life's not Disneyland.

You're going to be shell shocked very early on, when you go through life.

#2: Don't worry about breaking too many rules.

I'm here to tell you, I think too many teenage entrepreneurs don't break the rules enough

times.

I didn't say law.

I said rules.

Break the rules.

You've got to break the rules more.

Why?

Because the only way we figure out how to make anything better is by breaking it down

a little bit and breaking the rules a little bit to find out if we can do this thing a

little bit better than the way it's been done all these years.

Don't worry about breaking the rules too often.

People are going to make you feel bad and all this other stuff, don't worry about it.

Break more rules.

Not laws.

Don't come back and say "Pat told me to break the law."

I never said law.

Break more rules.

Not laws, but rules.

Number three is comparing yourself too much with others.

You don't need to compare yourself to other people.

This person did this, that person did this, this person did this.

Even a Zuckerberg, even a Musk, or all these guys, let them inspire you, but don't compare

yourself to other people.

Here's why.

There's no way in the world you can be like them.

And there's no way in the world they can be like you.

Very simple.

You're unique.

They're unique.

Play to your own unique abilities.

You don't need to worry about comparing yourself to everybody else.

Next point.

Being too concerned as a young entrepreneur about somebody else stealing your ideas.

Listen.

Don't worry if someone's going to steal your ideas.

First of all, you hoarding your idea is not going to tell the world anything anyways.

The biggest challenge you got to know about ideas is that 99.99% of the world is going

to do nothing with your idea.

Just know this.

99.999% of the people are not going to take your idea at all.

They're just not going to take it.

Because the entire game is execution.

So I would much rather be a little bit more comfortable about sharing your idea with other

people than saying, "I'm not going to tell anybody."

If you keep it, the world's definitely not going to know about it.

If you talk to somebody else, they can possibly help you turn that idea into a bigger idea

than it currently is today.

Next, this is very powerful.

Pay very close attention to what I'm telling you right now.

Don't let logic bully you.

Let me say it again.

Don't let logic bully you.

What is logic?

Age, age bullies people.

Let me elaborate.

There will be a 42-year-old teacher that you have.

And you're this 14-year-old kid.

And you've got dreams.

And you say, "One day I'm going to be this, and one day I'm going to be this, and one

day I'm going to be this."

And you get the smirk from that teacher that say, "Oh, I remember when I was your age and

I used to dream that life was going to be this, but it's not!"

That's a logical thinker.

They gave up at one point.

Do not let that logical person influence you.

Don't.

You keep dreaming.

I know the word "logic-er" is not a word because the dreamer vs. a logic-er, logic-er is not

a word, I'm making it a word.

Don't let a person that purely looks at everything through the logical views bully a dreamer,

which is you.

Don't let them do it.

Do not let them do it.

And a lot of times it's age.

It's a 52-year-old uncle who thinks he knows everything but he's broke!

His report card is a straight F. Stop taking that uncle's advice.

He got an F. The only advice you need to take from that uncle is the following advice.

What mistakes did you make to get you to where you're at right now?

If you truly want to help me out, Mr. Uncle, it's tell me about the mistakes on why you're

still broke, living in an apartment complex.

Tell me the mistakes.

Don't bully my dreams.

I have dreams.

And I want to give a shot to see if I can go out there and make my dreams become a reality.

You gave up.

You screwed up.

Tell me your mistakes.

I'm willing to listen to you with your mistakes.

But I don't want you to bully my dreams.

If you want to bully my dreams, I don't even want to hear it.

I don't want to hear any of it.

So don't let age or logic bully you.

Next, team up with the most driven in school, not your best friends.

A lot of times your best friends are your best friends and you like them, but one of

them is more concerned about smoking pot and having sex with his girlfriend 24/7 than doing

anything big with his life.

You can't do anything with that guy, because he doesn't want to work.

Some of your friends are more worried about the cool points they're going to get and all

this other stuff.

But then there's that one cat who's a nerd, and nobody talks to him, but he's a ridiculous

coder.

You go make friends with him.

There's another guy that works 24/7.

He sells baseball cards on campus, and he's always selling something, and everyone makes

fun of him - befriend that guy.

Because that guy can help you sell your product.

he can be your Steve Jobs.

Go find somebody, the hardest working people on campus that are selling that are running

businesses, making money on the side, hustling on Instagram, doing stuff on Snapchat.

Befriend them.

Get them together, not just your best friends.

Completely different strategy you got to take with that.

Next, this sounds like a preachy type of thing, but listen, take care of your health early.

Avoid Burger King, McDonald's, all that fast food stuff.

It's just not necessary for you to eat that stuff.

Some of you guys wonder why you get a lot of acne.

It's just eating a lot of oily food.

You don't need to eat the oily food.

I used to have acne a lot as a kid.

Oily food is not the way to go.

Avoid that stuff.

Take care of your health, very, very early.

The moment I figured out the whole oily thing, I started working out and taking care of my

health, somewhat earlier, more than some of my peers did.

It benefited me.

Start taking care of your health earlier.

Next, reading crappy books.

You don't need to read crappy books.

Now let me tell you what I don't mind, when I say crappy books.

If you read books that are about imagination and it takes you to some places that makes

you visualize things that are just crazy, that's fine.

That's cool to be reading books like that.

I'm talking about books that have no purpose, that serve no purpose to you.

Read business books.

I'm going to make another video on top 10 books teenage entrepreneurs need to read,

but that will be another episode that comes up.

Stay tuned for that.

But for now, just avoid reading crappy books.

Next one.

Learn the difference between ass kissing and networking - there's a big difference.

Some students want to kiss ass to their teachers.

Right?

We used to call them TA or teacher's pet and all this other things that they say.

Don't be an ass kisser.

Be a great networker.

Let me tell you who to network with.

Here's a perfect thing to be thinking about.

Go to your principal, ask around, which one of the teachers in your school at one point

was a professional athlete.

Go ask them what it takes to be a professional athlete.

Two, find out any teacher, principal, counselor, on campus who used to run a successful business

before, who sold it.

Now their way of giving back to public is they want to become teachers.

Befriend that teacher.

Take that teacher out to lunch.

Take that teacher out and say, when can you spend an hour with me after school?

Go network with that person.

By the way, you can find out who those teachers are.

In every school you go to, I promise you right now if you're watching this, if I were to

ask you, who's the richest teacher on campus?

I guarantee you, everybody typically knows who's the richest teacher on campus.

Everyone knows it.

You know why?

Because everybody talks about it.

And by the way, FYI, the majority of the teachers don't like that teacher.

Because that teacher has money, and they did it backwards.

They first went and made their money, then they became teachers.

A lot of these teachers became teachers right after school and some of them aren't doing

too well money wise, because they don't make a lot of money.

I admire teachers.

Don't get me wrong.

Teachers impacted my life tremendously.

But if you want to network, network with the guy that knows all the right people.

Next, stop trying to be cool.

When you're young, I was dying to be cool when I was 12, 13, 14 years old.

You know, I had just come to America.

I had a terrible accent.

I didn't even know how to pronounce certain words.

You're going to spend way too much time trying to be cool, and trying to make everybody else

happy.

Don't fall for it.

Just realize, this is you, this is how you are, maximize what you got, don't try to get

cool points from everybody else.

Next point.

avoid putting yourself in dumb situations.

Let me just simplify it for you.

This is not something that's complicated.

I remember a few occasions in my life.

Once I got arrested in Hollywood at 1:00 in the morning, I got arrested.

Cops came, handcuffed, the whole nine.

It could have been worse, but it didn't.

We were good, we left.

Everything was fine.

We didn't get arrested or anything that night.

But they handcuffed use.

Helicopters chasing us, all this other stuff.

I was 16 years old.

I had just bought a new car.

Another one was a big fight that took place and I was hanging out with the peers.

And this fight was a very big fight.

Cops came, they were about to arrest me, and the other guys that were with us.

I was about to get arrested.

There were a few people that night that got felonies.

And I was able to, after conversations with the cops, they were able to let me go.

Let me tell you why this is so critical for you to pay attention to.

If I would have gotten that felony at a young age, let's just say if that would have happened,

I would have never gone into the Army.

If I would have never gone into the Army for three years, I wouldn't have learned the discipline.

If I wouldn't have gone and learned the discipline in the Army and gotten out, and wanted to

be this body builder, I would have never met a girl named Jarnvier.

If I would have never met a girl named Jarnvier, I would have never worked at Morgan Stanley

Dean Witter.

And if I would have got a misdemeanor or a felony, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter would have

never hired me.

You know why?

Because you can't go into the securities industry with a felony, for 10 years.

So I would have never gone into the financial industry.

This entire story of PBD is a different story.

This entire story of Patrick Bet-David, Valuetainment, PHP, is a complete different story.

So don't put yourself in dumb situations.

What are some of the dumb situations?

Condoms.

Drugs.

Pot.

Alcohol.

DUI.

Pregnancy.

Avoid some of those situations because they can be a major setback to a lot of people.

Next one here.

Don't make sex your god.

I know when you're thirteen years old, you're fourteen years old, boys especially, all you

think about is sex, sex, sex, will I ever have sex.

Let me make a prediction to you.

The chances of you having sex is very high.

And not only sex.

You're going to have a lot of sex in your life.

Lots of it.

I promise you.

No one is 42 years old, sitting there saying, oh my gosh, I didn't have enough.

. . you're going to be fine.

The more attention you give to that, the more your mind is going to places instead of trying

to come up with ideas and all these other thoughts.

Your mind is being consumed by thoughts that really are not going to do anything for you.

And by the way, I understand the hormonal thing, and at that age, wind breezes this

way, you're excited.

You see somebody every other day we fall in love with somebody new.

One day its Vivica Fox, one day it's Rachel McAdams, another day it's Jennifer this, another

day it's Jessica Biel, another day it's this.

Don't worry.

You're going to get plenty of this, plenty of this.

Just don't make sex your god.

Just trust me on this.

You'll find out what I mean ten years from now.

Just trust me on this.

Okay, next one.

The next one is, feeling like you don't matter.

Let me explain.

Sometimes, depending on the family you're raised in, you may be raised in a family where

your parents are going through a divorce, or there's a lot of hate, screaming, shouting,

fighting, arguing.

And there are a lot of things that your mom and dad are going through, that you will never

know about.

Let me tell you that.

So sometimes, parents, no one's perfect, a mom, or a dad, is going to put out their frustration

on their kids.

It's just kind of what happens.

Because you're around the most, especially if you're raised around a divorced family.

Sometimes they're going to put their anger, their frustration, their regrets, their own

stuff.

They don't mean it.

You just happen to be there.

They say those types of things, to you, and these things become scars.

Scars.

Scars.

And the biggest challenge with this is, is if you start believing it.

You've got to be, I mean, you've got common sense, because anything after six, seven,

eight years old, you start developing some common sense.

You got common sense to know that they don't really fully mean it.

They're in pain.

They're in a lot of pain.

This doesn't mean it's not going to hurt.

This doesn't mean it's not going to stick.

This doesn't mean you're going to forget about it.

But it doesn't mean it's the truth.

So if they say some words to you, like you'll never amount to anything, you'll never do

this, you'll never do that, to me, that can actually toughen you up, for you to say, you

know what, this is my opportunity to prove that I can be somebody, and not only that,

for you to really dig in, dig deep, and realize that everybody else out there, like imagine,

the kid who invented Cannon.

At one point he was eight years old, with a dream.

What if he gave up?

Imagine Steve Jobs, when he was 10 years old, and his mom gave him up for adoption for somebody

else, when he was a young kid.

Now what if this kid gives up on Apple.

Imagine if Wozniak who was a kid, a geek one time, playing the video games and breaking

down every single thing that he had and putting them back, what if he gave up, because somebody

told him something.

What if Zuckerberg gave up?

What if Musk gave up?

What if Travis gave up?

What if all these guys gave up?

All these guys were kids at one point.

Barack Obama was a former president we had.

At one point he was six years old and a kid that people laughed at.

Donald Trump's the current president.

At one point he was 10 years old and people laughed at him.

So, the same way they go through it, the same way you got to realize is that one day you're

going to be 52 years old, and you have the ability to impact everybody around the world,

don't let some of those words that people in pain impact you of your decision to go

out there and do something big with your life.

Stay patient.

Good things are going to be around the corner for you.

Don't buy into their challenges that they're facing.

And last but not least, the one I'll give you here, last but not least is studying the

right content.

Let me tell you what I mean by studying the right content.

There's a lot of people on the Internet right now, telling you what to do and what not to

do.

And you'll have to learn how to decipher between the right content and the wrong content.

But I'm here to tell you this.

I suggest you go backwards and go through every single Valuetainment Episode that we

have on YouTube.

Right now one of the things that's happening is Valuetainment has become a phenomenon among

teenage entrepreneurs.

Obviously, CEOs of multi-multi-billion dollar companies are following Valuetainment.

The CEO of Sprint the other day retweeted one of the episodes that we had.

We're getting celebrities now that are following us.

We're getting billionaires that are now following this.

But there's also a very big following of teenage entrepreneurs on Valuetainment.

I wish, when I was 13 years old there was a channel like Valuetainment for me to watch

the episodes.

Study the right content.

There's a lot of good content out there as well.

But study the right content, based on people who are running businesses.

Not based on people who are telling you things that they picked up from a book.

Always find out how the person that's teaching you the content online has made their money.

This is what I call a trifecta entrepreneur, somebody that has theories, somebody that

has experience, and somebody that's applying their theories and their experience and they're

winning now in the world of entrepreneurship.

So make sure you're getting that content.

So my challenge to you would be, watch the Valuetainment content.

Go back to back to back with these episodes.

And you'll be amazed, in two weeks, three weeks, four weeks, we get hundreds of messages

from teenage entrepreneurs from around the world that say, last month I made $16,000,

this month I made $8,000, this week I made $4,000, last month I made $28,000.

I had a 17-year-old kid that came to Houston to visit me.

He's still in high school.

He made $57,000 last month as a teenage entrepreneur.

And if you would have seen him, he's an innocent - you would have never thought he made $57K

at 17 years old, but he did.

So study the content, follow the content, comment on the bottom, and if you got some

questions, you can always snap me, the snap tab should be right here, betdavid19.

I will generally respond.

We're getting thousands of messages now, so if I don't get back to you, send it again.

We'll eventually get back to you.

So, with that being said, we'll get our new pillow here, Paul, that was not the best throw,

but we'll forgive you.

And it's football season, man.

Why would you throw it like the way they shot free throws back in the day.

Hey, if you got questions, comment on the bottom.

If you haven't subscribed to this channel, click on the subscribe button here and notification

to be the first to be notified every time new videos come up.

Our goal is to get to a million subs by the end of the year.

We need your help to help us get to a million subs by the end of 2017.

With that being said, thanks so much for watching everybody.

Take care, bye bye.

For more infomation >> Common Mistakes Teenage Entrepreneurs Make - Duration: 18:29.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 €. 4.000,- voordeel. Limousine Lease Edition 2.0 T - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 €. 4.000,- voordeel. Limousine Lease Edition 2.0 T - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback 9412,- voordeel, Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 T - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback 9412,- voordeel, Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 T - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Plan your visit to the NAC: A guide for people with disabilities - Duration: 6:23.

Hello, I'm Annick Huard.

I'm Associate Producer for Zones Théâtrales here at the NAC.

We have invited Michael to take a tour of the building and provide our patrons who have

disabilities with some guidance on how to access the NAC.

Tell us a bit about yourself Michael.

Thank you Annick

My name is Michael Lifshitz.

I run a company here in Ottawa called Illumabilities.

Basically I use comedy, speaking and writing to talk about people with disabilities;

what they can accomplish.

And encourage, really everyone, to overcome their own challenges.

What are some of the things you learned during your tour of the NAC?

I learned for one thing that the building is huge.

[laughs] It can be a little bit complex.

But there is very simple ways that people with disabilities can still come

and enjoy the shows here at the NAC.

I think its important to visit the website, check out this video of course, [laughs] but

to also to leave time when they come.

Don't come running in at the last minute because like I said, it's a fairly big place

so you do need some time to navigate around.

And leave time so that they the opportunity to ask people to help

and guide them to where they need to go.

There are two main entrances to the NAC parking lot; to drop people off you would use the

Albert St. entrance.

Whereas to pick people up, you would come in from Elgin and Slater.

If you are coming with your own car to park in disabled parking, either entrance is suitable

as the disabled parking is available on all three floors of the NAC.

If you arrive at the NAC and it says that the parking is full, you are still able to

come in to either drop someone off or access the disabled parking.

Simply push the button to contact the attendant and they will open the gate for you.

In order to pick up or buy tickets for the NAC.

You would want to go to the Welcome Centre at 54 Elgin St.

There is actually parking at the Welcome Centre

- just on Queen St. just west of Elgin St.

So here we are at P3 in the NAC where most of the disabled parking spots are.

There are 14 permanent parking spots and 118 temporary ones

that are available at night for performances.

The 118 temporary parking spots are available from 6 pm to 11 pm.

That doesn't mean that at 11 pm you turn into a pumpkin or stop being disabled.

But the temporary parking spots are added in the evenings to ensure all patrons with

disabilities can come and enjoy the festivities at the NAC.

Patrons with mobility impairments will be dropped off at the passenger drop off where

there will be an attendant to help direct traffic.

If the person is in a wheelchair, they will be brought around to the wheelchair entrance

where there is a ramp and a button to open the door.

At the end of the evening you can wait here at the passenger pick up for your car to come

and get you to go home after a great evening of entertainment at the NAC.

If you come to the NAC and you need assistance whether you have a walker, wheelchair or cane,

your entrance would be here on Mackenzie King bridge.

When you arrive at the NAC members of the way-finding team will be waiting outside

to assist you up to one hour before the show time.

If you are here before that, come inside the vestibule and use this phone to call security

and a member of the NAC staff will be happy to come and assist you.

So when coming to a show you'll come in and use this elevator

to take you down to the lobby.

If you are coming to the NAC by Para Transpo, taxi or the STO buses this would be where

you would come here on Queen Elizabeth Drive at the Back Stage entrance, and there is a

ramp to take you up into the NAC.

One very important thing to know when coming to the NAC is where the washrooms are.

The NAC has several accessible washrooms;

one temporary men's room on P1 of the parking garage,

two near the fountain,

and two in le café.

If you need assistance leaving the NAC after the show,

we ask you to gather here at the fountain,

where there will be members of the way-finding team to assist you

and get you where you need to go.

That ends our tour of the NAC and my advice of how to plan your trip

to come visit us here at the NAC.

Now, on with the show.

For more infomation >> Plan your visit to the NAC: A guide for people with disabilities - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Préparez votre visite au CNA : Guide pour personnes à mobilité réduite - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> Préparez votre visite au CNA : Guide pour personnes à mobilité réduite - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Random Footage #35: Daily Observations, Fails & Wins on a Honda CBF 600 NA - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Random Footage #35: Daily Observations, Fails & Wins on a Honda CBF 600 NA - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

What should I do when someone is being harassed? - Duration: 1:06.

Speak English. You're in America.

Black lives don't matter. There ain't no proof.

She's a Middle Eastern terrorist and she will probably get deported.

It's 2017 and people are scared, but sometimes, as a bystander,

there are ways that you can help.

Here are 4 ways you can be an active bystander and respond to harassment:

Talk to the target.

Or the aggressor.

Divert attention away from the situation by

distracting the harasser or the target:

Or, if you feel safe, use your body to create a physical barrier between the harasser and

their target.

If you don't feel safe, you can find someone

who does.

If you can't intervene in the moment, offer

support to the target after the incident.

These are some of the many strategies for responding to harassment as an active bystander.

For more, check out Collective Action for Safe Spaces.

For more infomation >> What should I do when someone is being harassed? - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 170119 NCT 127 New Artist Award - 26th Seoul Music Awards - Duration: 2:49.

Now I will annouce the 2nd winner for New Artist award.

Seoul Music Awards, New Artist..

The winner is..

NCT 127

Congratulation.

First, we will do our greeting.

To the world, here's NCT! Hello, we are NCT127.

Thank you for giving us this important award.

New Arstist is something you can receive once in a lifetime and the only chance to receive it.

Thank you for giving it to us.

And we are also very thankful to LSM and KMY who take care of us.

We are thankful also to our manager hyung who is always by our side and manages everything without enough spleep, to the staff and to every members' parents.

And to our beloved and precious fans, we are really thankful.

We will continue to work hard, with a thankful heart.

Lastly, we members would like to thank one person, Byunjun hyung, we love you.

Firstly, thank you for giving us NCT127 the "New Artist" award.

We will continue to work hard.

We are thankful to our fans, we will give our best.

Thank you for believing us and for your support.

Let's walk together to our path. Jiayou.

Firstly, for being able to win such a big award, we are really thankful to our fans who supported us.

I hope 2017 will become the year of NCT, please take care of us in the future as well.

I would.. really quickly thank God, our family, our members, our fans especially everyone who supported.

I hope you all happy.I hope everyone happy.

Lastly we are really thankful to our sunbaenim, thank you.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 170119 NCT 127 New Artist Award - 26th Seoul Music Awards - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Simon's Cat 'Off to the Vet' - Rough Animation - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Simon's Cat 'Off to the Vet' - Rough Animation - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors - Lightning McQueen in Spiderman Cartoon Cars for Kids w Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 10:28.

Learn colors - Lightning McQueen Transportation in Spiderman Cartoon Cars for Kids w Nursery Rhymes Songs

For more infomation >> Learn colors - Lightning McQueen in Spiderman Cartoon Cars for Kids w Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

Minimal Setup V2 | Android Setups Ep.5 - Duration: 2:31.

Hey, guys it's me Rahul with another android setups video.Today I'll be showing you guys

how to make this minimal setup So without further ado let's begin.

As always you can find the links to download the wallpapers and apps used for making this

setup from the description.

. For this setup, I will be using nova launcher prime.The first thing that you notice is this

x design at the center, it is very easy to make.

Drop a zooper widget grid.Then go to layout and add a rectangle then increase the width

and decrease the height to about 4 and set the rotation to 45.then go back and

duplicate this rectangle select one of the rectangles then change the rotation to -45

and make sure that you have set the widget background to fully transparent.

Then tap on the widget on tap action and select disabled.

You can scale the design if you want that is all up to you.

next thing we will be adding to our home screen is a clock widget.

For that, you have to download unity widgets, then Drop a grid onto the home screen then

open zooper widget and select unity widget then look for Z widget29, it is at the bottom

of the list, Select that design.then

What I have done is, I changed some designs elements to black and the date and time to

a gray color.

I think it looks even better now.

then change the widget on tap action to disabled.

Then Goto home screen and place some app icons for quick access in this layout.

We will be using swipe up gesture for accessing app drawer because it is the best way to do

it.

You can download the wallpapers that I used for this setup from the link in the description.Download

and use it to rock this exact setup.

And the last thing that you have to do is a long press on the x design then select send

to back.

Do that a couple of more times until the design is the rearmost element on the home screen.

And that's it.

Hope you guys like this design.

Send me your setups @tvmysterio@gmail.com.

And yeah that's pretty much it.

If you like this video give it a big thumbs up

For more infomation >> Minimal Setup V2 | Android Setups Ep.5 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's many forgotten campaign promises - Duration: 1:13.

If I become President

we're gonna be saying Merry Christmas at every store

We're gonna balance our budget

You know our budget is a mess

If I'm elected President

I will push for a constitutional amendment

to impose term limits on all members of Congress

When I'm President, they're gonna want your beef,

I'll tell you. They're gonna want everything that you're sending.

I'm going to stop the drugs

from pouring across the border

and that is a promise.

I will end gun-free zones on military bases so fast

your head will spin. It'll be the first day.

And at the end of four years

I guarantee you

that I will get over 95% of the African American vote,

I promise you.

I tweeted today @realDonaldTrump

I tweet as you know

Don't worry I'll give it up after I'm President

We won't tweet anymore

Not Presidential.

For more infomation >> Trump's many forgotten campaign promises - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Eidson – What is False Labeling for Food Lawsuits? - Duration: 2:02.

Let me tell you about a case that we recently had against a food supplement manufacturer.

And this was a product that was bought at a health food store.

This was a national chain that was selling this product.

This product made certain promises.

This product was going to help you lose weight very, very quickly.

Everybody would want that, right?

Just about everybody at some time has a weight problem.

They sold this product that made these representations that this product was safe to use.

And that if you used it the way that they advertised it.

You would lose a certain amount of weight per month.

So, our client is a big heavy guy, and he thinks this is a great idea.

And he goes in and he buys it.

And he takes it home.

And he uses this product for about a month.

And he finds out, he's turning yellow.

He doesn't have any energy.

And he hasn't lost much weight either.

So, he says, well you know, "what's happening to me?"

He goes to see a doctor who does some tests and says "you've got liver disease."

And then he says "Are you doing anything?

Is there anything that you're doing that might account for this?"

He says "Doctor, I've been taking this weight loss product."

So, he gives the doctor the weight loss product, the doctor investigates it and finds out it's

contaminated.

And that it caused the liver damage.

Now fortunately, they got it before it killed him.

And he was able, over the next sixth months to a year, recover most of the function of

his liver.

We find products every day that are put together by people who are not qualified to do that.

The FDA does not require approval of a product like that.

You're on your own.

Call Colson Hicks Eidson, 305-476-7400.

Or go to our website Colson.com for more information.

For more infomation >> Mike Eidson – What is False Labeling for Food Lawsuits? - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

HatriX - Count the Leaves - Duration: 4:55.

Count the leaves Falling on the ground

During the emotional

autumn The winter is coming

Our feelings will be frozen

'Cause the plague Of the new age

Is getting stronger everyday

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Maybe go for a walk

Use your head and start to talk

Why people feel hate?

Why?

Why people feel hate?

Why?

People used to say hello

They used to smile

Now depression is blinding their eyes

Grey colour possessed their minds

There is an escape

This is not over

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Maybe go for a walk

Use your head and start to talk

Why people feel rage?

Why?

Why people feel rage?

Why?

Rise your fist and word to tell

Let them know

That it's not ok

The kids are sufferin'

The people are getting fooler

There is no job

Seed the love

Start it and be the rebel

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Revive empathy

The darkness can't win

The mass media must fall

Maybe go for a walk

Use your head and start to talk

For more infomation >> HatriX - Count the Leaves - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

WB02K10361-Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Medium Orifice Bracket-AP5618274,AH3510447,PS3510447 - Duration: 6:02.

Hi i'm Mike you may need to replace your the front medium orifice holder on your range

if your current one is broken o missing for this repair you will need a puddy knife a

T 15 hex spic and and a 5/8th wrench before starting and repair completely disconnect

our appliance from its power source so begin our repair we are going to remove everything

on the surface of the range

next using your hex spic your going to remove the orifice holders from the top of the range

so once all of the screws have been removed pop any remaining elector clips to the inside

of the range so that it makes it easier using a puddy knife lift up on the range to release

it from the top once the top of the range has been popped out of the lock lift up pull

out of the left side and slide the right side out the medium orifice holders are going to

be located right here on the opposite sides of the small and large orifice holders this

repair on this orifice holder is going to be the same as the repair on this orifice

holder the only difference is that the length of the igniter first using your 5/8ths wrench

we are going to loosen up the bolt holding the burner tube once that is loose enough

we will use our fingers to just unscrew the bolt once the bolt has been removed we are

going to disconnect the igniter from the spark module next we will lift up on the medium

orifice holder and we are going to push the electrode out of the electrode clip and pull

the igniter through the medium next we are going to grab our new OEM medium orifice holder

if you do not have one you can purchase one on our website next we will take the igniter

and we are going to slide it through the medium orifice holder then next we are just going

to make sure that the electrode is fastened into the electrode clip next we are going

to place the medium orifice holder back onto the burner tube we will make sure that this

straight edge right here is going to match along with this straight edge on the burner

tube once that is secure next we are going to reconnect the igniter back to the spark

module using our fingers we are just going to switch the bolt back onto the burner tube

until the medium orifice holder is snug into place then using your 5/8ths wrench just tighten

down on the bolt once the medium orifice holder is secure and in place next we are ready to

repair the top panel of the range next grab the top of the rand and we are going to slide

the right side of the range into the hook and place the left side up and over so that

it stays in place next we are going to make sure that these clips right here fit into

the slide of the range and press down once the top of the range has been securely put

back on next using your hands you are going to reattach the orifice holder back to the

top of the range so once all of the screws have been screwed back into the top of the

range next we will replace all of the burner caps and the burner grates back

on and after all of your grates have been put back on your repair is officially finished

finally don't forget to plug in your appliance thanks for watching our video please like

comment or share and if you liked our video please subscribe below

For more infomation >> WB02K10361-Replacing Your GE Gas Range's Medium Orifice Bracket-AP5618274,AH3510447,PS3510447 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Write a Book - Duration: 5:25.

Hi.

Welcome to On My Shelf.

Today I'm talking about six reasons why you might not want to write a book.

I meet a lot of people who respond to discovering I'm an author with, "I really want to

write a book."

I take these comments in stride, because writing a book isn't for everyone.

But some people are more persistent than others, asking questions and digging a little deeper.

I don't mind this at all.

What I do mind is what I think happens pretty often when we think of writing a book, and

it is this: romanticizing the process.

When we romanticize the process, we essentially diminish the work that all authors put into

their craft.

When someone says they'd like to write a book this year, and it's already December

1, I feel myself mentally shaking my head a little.

Writing a book takes time and intention and practice, and many don't understand this.

They think you get an idea, you write, and then it's done.

But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

So, in the interest of truth telling, I wanted to list seven reasons why you might not want

to write a book.

1.

You're not willing to put in a lot of effort and time.

Writing a book is really hard work.

My books take me hours upon hours to write, revise and perfect.

And even then, the writing is not done, which we'll get to in a minute.

If you're not willing to put in a lot of effort and time, this is not the thing for

you, at least not right now.

2.

You're not ready to write consistently and plan obsessively.

Writing a book also doesn't just happen sporadically.

An idea is step 1.

There are fifteen steps after that where you draw out the idea and brainstorm and write

a first draft and write another draft and another and another.

Some ideas take years to flesh out.

I have a middle grade series that's been stewing for about eight years now.

It might take eight more to get it to a point where it's more than just a concept.

What many don't realize about ideas is that in order for them to be turned into a book,

they first have to be conceptualized and planned.

And that's where many falter.

3.

You want to check it off your list and be done with it.

Some novice writers erroneously believe that writing The End on their manuscript is actually

the end.

But there is much more that goes into it, because writing a book doesn't magically

publish a book.

There are decisions that must be made—should I self publish, should I work toward traditional

publishing—and a whole host of steps that follow each of those decisions.

In fact, most books feel like they're never done.

If you're someone who prefers closure, you'll be spending most of your life uncomfortable.

4.

Patience isn't exactly your strongpoint.

Nothing in the writing world happens quickly.

Everything is a long game.

When I first started self-publishing books, I assumed that people would find me.

And then I started digging into some resources and discovered that there's a lot of work

that has to be done in order to gain attention in the marketplace, and even if you have all

the tools at your disposal, these things take time.

People aren't going to sit up and notice all at once.

Not even in the traditional world—which, by the way, takes years to see any book published

in the first place.

5.

You're not interested in evolving as a writer.

Writers must always be learning more about their craft, practicing what they've learned

and growing in their expertise.

I happen to really enjoy learning new things, but it's not for everyone—and if you don't

enjoy learning more about your craft and you don't enjoy researching, writing a book

might not be for you.

6.

You don't have a greater purpose for writing.

Writing is mostly a mental game.

So if you don't have a greater purpose for writing, the days writing feels hard or you

get a bad review or you feel invisible in the marketplace will cripple you.

You have to have a why, and you have to know it inside and out.

If, after reading these reasons not to write a book, you still want to pick up your pen

and try, here are the three most important things you can do to ensure that you'll

start and finish: 1.

Develop a consistent writing habit.

There is nothing more important than committing to write every day in some way.

If you have to get up at 4 a.m. to squeeze it in, then do it.

2.

Read to learn.

Read the kind of books you want to write and books that teach you how to write.

They're both important for learning.

3.

Know your why.

I keep mine in post-it notes on my dresser mirror, where I stand every day and write.

If I get discouraged, I look at my why.

If I feel stuck, I look at my why.

If I wonder why in the world I decided to be a writer, I look at my why.

Those post-it notes keep me grounded.

I hope you've enjoyed this look at six reasons you might not want to write a book.

Be sure to visit thiswriterlife.com to access my resource library and for more tips on writing

and publishing within the context of being a parent.

I'm Rachel Toalson.

And this is On My Shelf.

For more infomation >> 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Write a Book - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler RedRock 4x4 Black Billet Grille Inserts (2007-2017 JK) Review & Install - Duration: 3:09.

I'm Ryan from extremeterrain.com, and this is my review of the RedRock 4x4 Billet Grille

Inserts, available for all 2007 and up JKs.

These are available in both the black finish that you see here and a polished finish.

Today, we're gonna talk through the installation of these grille inserts, as well as some of

the features and the construction.

These grille inserts are for those of you who wanna change up the look of the front

of your Jeep but keep that iconic seven-slot grille.

A grille insert like this will not only change up the look of the front of your Jeep but

also provide a little bit of protection to your radiator, which is important.

Those large slots on the front of your Jeep can be a magnet for stones, and you can certainly

get some damage to the radiator.

This will help to protect against some of that.

These are an aluminum grille insert, which means they are a high-quality product that

are gonna hold up and last a long time, all while looking good and without breaking the

bank.

As I said, these are an aluminum grille insert and they're available in two different finishes,

either the black that you see here or a polished finish.

So you have a couple of different options, depending on what look you're going for on

your Jeep.

Something I really like about the fact that these are aluminum is, even if they do catch

a stone throw and get a chip in them, they aren't going to rust like a mild steel will.

I also really like the way that these install on the Jeep.

It's a very solid installation.

You don't have to drill anything, so it makes it very easy to install and they're gonna

stay exactly where you put them.

As far as the install, I will give these a very simple one out of three wrenches.

To be in the process, you'll remove the six clips across the top of your grille and then

give it a pull to remove it from the Jeep.

From there, it's simply a matter of laying down the grille inserts upside down.

Lay your grille face down on top of it, and then use the included hardware to sandwich

the grille between your new insert and the bracket that's included.

Once all of the hardware is bolted down and these are securely in place, you simply reinstall

the grille onto the Jeep by pushing the lower clips in place, and then reattaching the six

upper clips.

The whole installation won't take you more than an hour and you won't need any specialty

tools, just some traditional hand tools.

RedRock 4x4 is known for making a high-quality product at a budget cost, and these are no

different.

The finish on these, the way that they're built, the way that they look when they're

installed on the Jeep is all top notch.

However, these will save you a couple dollars over some of the other brands on the market.

So, I think that if you like this style, if you're looking for a grille insert like this,

the RedRock 4x4 ones are definitely a good option.

So, if you wanna change up the look of the front of your Jeep but you don't wanna get

rid of that iconic seven-slot grille, adding a set of grille inserts like this is a great

option.

These ones are going to be very high quality and well-built, all while being a little bit

less expensive than some of the other options on the market.

So, that's my review of the RedRock 4x4 Billet Grille Inserts, fitting all 2007 and up JKs,

that you can find right here at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler RedRock 4x4 Black Billet Grille Inserts (2007-2017 JK) Review & Install - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

ベストコスメ 2016 Best Beauty Products (Eng Sub) - Duration: 11:36.

Hi everyone, happy new year

I know it's already mid January...

I've been wanting to film this for a while, but I've been so busy. Sorry about that.

I tried a lot of beauty products in 2016, and unfortunately, not many of them were great, and quite a few of them were mediocre

Also the ones I thought good were all limited edition

but even if I review those, you can't purchase those items anymore.

I know many of my viewers are from Japan

and thinking of the things that you can purchase in Japan and that makes the choices even slimmer.

So what I do want to review right now are cosmetics I used quite often in 2016.

I hope you will stick around till the end of video :)

Make up revolution the matte blush.

the color is in Nude

I heard that they sell makeup revolution in Japan lately. Sometimes the items they sell here are different than what they sell in America.

This is only for $5 and its large. There were 3 different shades.

its large and a very good deal. The color is very easy to use as well.

I made a previous video on MAC blush collection and there was a color called Blush all day and Melba.

These were two my favorite color, and this color here is probably a perfect blend of those two.

Its perfect for everyday use, and the pigmentation is great.

When you are in a hurry in the morning, and just need to quickly put something on, this is perfect.

It gives me a healthy look.

I used this all the time in 2016

The texture is very silky as well. I can't recommend this enough.

Next is something that is probably the exact opposite and its by Givenchy, and called Le Prism blush.

shade in Vintage Pink 22

I like using a brush and mixing all the colors and putting this makeup on, giving it a very elegant look.

It doesn't have the strong pigmentation that Makeup revolution has, but still provides a pretty and refined look.

The texture is not powdery and has a slightly hydrating feeling which goes on the skin easily. Its perfect for those of us with dry skin.

There is a mirror here at the bottom, and comes with a brush.

this brush isn't very good, and I don't really use it.

This is definitely something I really used in 2016.

I feel like this blush is suitable for mature people with dry skin.

Next up is Body Shop bronzer.

I originally bought this in 2015 but when I went on vacation I lost it, and just recently repurchased it in 2016.

I realized what a great product this was, and promised that I would put this into my best cosmetics line up of 2016

The color is medium matte #03 there is no shimmer at all, and its completely matte.

You probably wouldn't use this to contour.

When it comes to contouring I prefer a cooler tone, or something with a grey color in it.

This is a warm tone, so I usually take a bigger brush and put it on the perimeter of my face

Sometimes I also put it on my forehead very lightly and add warmth to my face.

After I apply my foundation, my face looks rather flat and bland, but if you use this, it adds colour and warmth to your face

This color is perfect

It has no reddish hues, and I think this is a must buy

Unfortunately, I hear they don't sell this in the Body Shops of Japan

For those of you who have an opportunity to come to the US, I would suggest you pick one up at the Body Shop

Next is liquid lipstick, by Dose of Colors

color here is "Stone" and I'm using it right now

Last year, liquid lipsticks made a big splash here in America, and I tried quite a few shades.

Liquid lipsticks have this tendency to dry out your lips, but not this one. It has a moisturizing quality, and feels great to put on.

it doesn't have this weird sticky feel to it.

Color variations are quite plentiful, and its perfect for after meals where you can just put a small dab on the middle of your lips and touch up your makeup.

Doing that, it looks like when you first put on your makeup in the morning.

If you don't eat, it should last a good 6 hours or so. It costs about $18 each and they do ship to Japan, so don't forget to check it out.

Link is in the bottom.

Next up is for those of you who like eye shadow palettes

I had quite a few to choose from, but I decided on tarte's "tartelette in bloom".

This is perfect for everyday use

I used this quite a bit last year. Most of these colors are matte and there are only about 3 shimmer colors.

So for those of you who prefer matte colors, this is perfect for you

There are brown neutral colors, some deep colors and some colors that have red.

These reds don't make your eye look swollen or puffy, but blends with your skin perfectly .

Its also very compact, easy to open , and has great pigmentation.

It's easy to blend as well.

Not powdery at all.

Next is a brush, and this is Wayne Goss' blush brush.

a number 14 brush, and I have to admit, when I first used it, I decided on the spot that I would buy another 2 or 3 brushes.

Its brushes are so soft and isn't prickly at all. Its perfect for those of us with sensitive skin

These are made in Japan, so it's a high quality brush, and the hairs haven't fallen out at all.

Brand new brushes, when you first wash them, I usually find that either 1 or 2 hairs fall out of the brush. But I don't recall this happening with this brush

I can blend the blush naturally and this is just one very high quality brush.

The size is perfect, not too big, not too small.

When the blush brushes are too big it usually covers too much of a large area, and sometimes can make one look like anpanman ( a cartoon character)

or if its too small, its very difficult to blend.

But this is perfect, and costs $33 for one. Definitely check it out.

And for the last item, is a Japanese liquid eyeliner called Kingdom eyeliner.

This was gifted by one of my viewers Yumiki –san.

She make my intro and outro animations for my videos and also sent me this wonderful eyeliner from Japan.

She's always so kind to me, and I cant thank her enough.

Thank you Yumiki san!

This eyeliner is so amazing!

I think it would be very difficult to find such a great eyeliner in the US

The brush handles well, and I can freely put this on without worrying about it smudging.

I don't get panda eyes at all.

There was one day when I was out all day and I thought my makeup would be shambles when I got home and I looked into the mirror, the eyeliner was perfect like when I left in the morning.

This is great stuff. Yumiki-san, thank you so much

This is what I consider as best liquid eyeliner

That's all for the best of beauty in 2016

There weren't many but I LOVE them all.

I trust these products.

Please try them out!

Thank you for watching.

Please come and check out my channel in 2017 as well.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment