Friday, January 20, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jan 20 2017

Hi!

Did you film it? Send it to my Twitter.

What could I've done?

Great stuff.

Restroom!

Someone near Long!

I'm coming Long.

They threw Smoke, coming from Long!

They smoked Bank as well.

3 or 4 people from Long. Boost me, come here, in the corner!

I'm coming from behind from Long, wait for me.

Someone is in plant.

I got one, I got another.

Did you kill plant?

Yes.

How did I hit him?!

Did you film it? Send it to my Twitter.

They also shared on Twitter yesterday.

What map is better to practice?

We are working hard.

Why are you standing in the corner?

He is always around, but I don't know him.

I thought maybe he's the owner?

I killed the guy without armor.

I play in the Construction, Short return now.

I'll throw a flashbang in 10 seconds.

He came out from Squeaky, 2 at the Pit, minus 40.

I missed through smoke, 1 at the Construction.

They entered B... A, A, A!

2 are at B plant!

It is A, right?

Are they between?

I'm watching.

Who is playing against them?

North, former Dignitas.

Is something stuck?

It's the right way to say it.

Can you say it clearly?

They already heated.

Sauna?

Yes.

Molotov in the Construction.

Should I grenade plant?

I'm gone.

They smoked Restrooms.

5 vs. 3.

Where are you, Vanya? Squeaky?

Let it be closed. I was killing the Awp.

I'm going to A, stay together at B.

Do you have flashbangs?

I have one.

Throw one for me.

He is far away.

Did he go Banana or?

Long.

Okay, I'm coming from Long.

Is he at Bank?

Yes, probably.

I'm watching bank.

Defuse, defuse, there's no time left.

Egor, come on...

What could I've done?

You should've defused immediately, he would've covered you.

Was it Construction?

I'm going to Squeaky.

Throw an AK decoy.

I've bought one.

Where?

Throw it where I shoot, so it makes sound.

I threw one from respawn.

I'm playing in Mid.

Don't go alone!

Pit, Pit!

Silence, silence, there will be Squeaky.

I'm planting the bomb.

Squeaky, 1 is at Squeaky, Cajunb! Maybe there are two, I'm not sure.

The smoke is fading, I'm watching Sniper.

They are saving. It's fine.

Relax is relax, high five!

Is he going B?

Where did he go?

Suck it!

They had a buy, right?

Let's slowly sit and wait for arcade.

They will do eco.

They can win pistols and win 5 rounds in a row.

Hallo, give high five, Vanya.

They're taking control of mid, throw a HE there.

Guys, do high fives, everyone.

Right now!

I can rush mid with the flash.

Watching Long.

One should look away at Long.

Vanya.

Mid is clear.

Pushing mid.

I'm in, flashing them.

It went off.

Is he in pit?

Yes, in pit.

It's okay.

HE might finish him.

Nope, he's on the right.

Shoot through.

He went down.

Go A faster, take control of A.

He's inside the smoke.

Funny round, huh?

He's in the connector.

Either connector or short.

Yes, he's in the connector.

I'm waiting for him.

Nice.

Can you stop talking together at the same time?

I told you.

I know you did, but two peole said that before you.

Let's lose the map.

What?

Let's lose the map on purpose.

You can run here.

Go now.

Go, go in.

Pit.

One?

Yes, there was one.

He backed off to pit.

There's two of them!

Throwing molotov.

Smoking off plant.

I killed on the left, there's one left on the right.

Pause a game, Sergey.

I saw one!

Well, you didn't say anything.

Who?

Guys, I've asked for a pause.

This is exactly what we discussed at the table.

You're getting unfocused for no reason at all, the score is 14-8 and you start playing solo and doing stupid things.

When I said do high fives Denis was the first one who ignored.

There's no team spirit.

I had to take position faster.

It doesn't matter, Den.

What's important is the team's condition.

I tried to get you back on track, because you're unfocused,

and as a result you start falling apart, you don't act a single unit, you play solo.

Bring this condition back, do some breathing exercises right now.

As we discussed, inhale and exhale 3 times and get focused.

Resume the game.

I'll help you with the flash.

Be careful, he pushed Long 2 times in a row.

Go on.

I don't see anyone.

Does anyone have a counter flash for Short?

Guys, someone go back and check it.

I'll check Party.

Any counter flash towards Short?

Positive.

Throw it.

Spotted one in Restroom.

Killed him.

I'm blind on Short.

B is clear.

Go B then.

Go Short.

No, go B.

Smoke Heaver if you have one.

One on top of Connector, how?

No idea.

If you listened to me...

Water.

Killed him.

Going down connector.

I closed the door.

Are we going B?

Yes.

Let's go kill them.

Where is he?

I don't know.

Killed one in Pit.

AWP is the last one?

Yes.

Stay here, I'll fake A, and you'll clutch it out at B.

Hold on, hold on.

You can go now, I'm in the tunnels.

That was a bad call.

Watching connector, I've got smoke.

Going towards plant.

It's smoked, I'll wait it out.

Behind X and Bank.

I killed plant.

He has an AK, it's MSL... you know.

They're supposed to have a low buy.

Don't block, don't block.

He's red, 10 HP left!

I killed jungle.

Smoked Pit.

I'm blind.

More in connector!

Watching connector.

He jumped down.

He's alone.

Water, water!

I heard his footsteps.

Bomb towards Heaven, I'm out.

Stay alive at Jungle.

I planted towards Heaven.

Good job.

And that's how it's done.

Okay, guys, good bye.

Are you leaving?

Yes.

For more infomation >> Na`Vi bootcamp before E-League Major 2017 (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Come Cucire Dei Guanti Pt.2 Con Patta E Dita Aperte - Duration: 5:41.

as a pattern I used the one of the simple gloves that I've changed

I marked more or less where are the knuckles and I added about half a

cm of seam allowance, and I folded the fingers of the pattern

all but the thumb that will remain the same

the procedure I used is the same explained in the simple gloves video

with the variant of the open finger and the addition of the cuffs

and the flap

in the upper right you will find the link to the video

also in this case I used an outer fabric and an inner lining

so I cut a rough outline of the glove in 4 pieces of fabric

two outside and two lining and I placed the 4 layers

with the two external fabrics in the middle right sides together

and the two liners as first and last layer

with the right sides facing out

and I reported my pattern on the fabric stopping everything with pins

as first thing I decided to do the hem to the half finger so I cut

liner so you have to fold only the outside fabric

to prevent bulk

I folded and basted everything and then I sewed with a zig zag

Then I removed the basting and cut excess fabric now I can sew the edges of the glove

I used a straight stitch remembering to stop the thread with

a backstitch at the beginning and at the end of each seam

in this case we won't sew the entire length of the finger but

we should stop halfway including in the seam even the hem just made

while Sewing the thumb we should proceed with the needle down and pivoting the fabric along

the curves

while the recess between the fingers will have a V shape

we must proceed diagonally across the side of the finger and once

arrived at the lowest point of the V we will make two stitches horizontally to

have a little ease and then we come back to sew diagonally the following finger

after a try on even from the wrong side to make sure that everything is

ok

you can trim the seam allowances leaving only a few millimeters

and divide the fingers

the cuff will be in a knit ribbon and will be sewn as it was a sweatshirt cuff

I cut a piece of knitted fabric of slightly less length than the

the wrist of the glove

and twice the height desired

the knitted fabric will be closed in a loop and folded in two and stitched to the glove

I used a zig zag

and tried to match the seam of the cuff with the one of the

glove

the cuff will be sewn stretching it to include

the amplitude of the glove

it is now the turn of the flap we need the same fabric of the glove

and disposed in the same way

the outer fabric in the middle right sides together

and the two liners as the first and the last layer with the right sides facing

out

I drew the outline of the flap on the fabric

As large as the palm plus a cm of seam allowance in my case 11

centimeters

and as high as the the middle finger plus half of a centimeter of seam allowance in

my case 10 cm and a half

also in this case after sewing with a straight stitch I cut the

seam allowances leaving only a few millimeters

then we need a small strip of the same knit ribbon of the cuff

for the binding it will be closed in a loop and then joined to the flap

exactly the same way the cuff

using a zig zag to maintain the stretch of the fabric

the binding will be closed by folding the ribbon to the wrong side of the flap

and the seam allowance not finished inwardly and sewn along the edge with a zig zag

from the right side will remain a binding of about a centimeter

the two sides are ready to be joined at the knuckles

maybe wearing before the two sides separately to mark

precisely where to attach the flap

I pinned it and then I sew by hand using an invisible stitch

taking a few millimeters of fabric from the binding of the flap and then from the glove

the seam will be virtually invisible It is very functional

now we need the button that will keep steady the flap when not in use

I used a snap button even this sewn by hand one part on

the tip of the flap and one on the glove cuff measuring so

that the two parts of the button can close perfectly

to secure the flap can also be used normal buttons

or small pieces of velcro

The Velcro is probably the best solution

But I didn't find a colour that matches my gloves so I choose

for the snap buttons

Thanks for watching my video leave a like if it was interesting

do not forget to subscribe to the channel

greetings and see you soon!

For more infomation >> Come Cucire Dei Guanti Pt.2 Con Patta E Dita Aperte - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 350 e Limousine Lease Edition 7% Bijtelling, Dis - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 350 e Limousine Lease Edition 7% Bijtelling, Dis - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse Estate 200 CDI Avantgarde AUT. *NAVI+LEDER+XENON+C - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse Estate 200 CDI Avantgarde AUT. *NAVI+LEDER+XENON+C - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fanali di Scorta - Salvia, liquirizia e rosmarino - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Fanali di Scorta - Salvia, liquirizia e rosmarino - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

KoA New Feature - The Nian Beast with Lady of Avalon - Duration: 1:55.

Greetings My Lords and Ladies, welcome back!

This is Lady of Avalon from the KoA Studio and

I'm here today to show you the new incoming feature.

Chinese New Year is coming soon

and this one is going to be the Year of the Rooster

which I hope will bring you guys a lot of Luck!

In order to celebrate the New Year,

we've prepared a new special event

that will let you fight a new cool Monster,

the Nian Beast.

To face him,

you're going to have to go through a few steps.

Step 1, you need to find Flare Powder and

you can get it from gathering resources

on Kingdom Map.

Step 2, you need to find Parchments

and you can get them by hunting Monsters

and rallying against Barbarian Camps.

Step 3, you go in your Inventory and tap on either

the Flare Powder or the Parchments to synthesize them

and at that point you're going to get a Firecracker.

Step 4, you tap on the Firecracker and then on Use

and this is going to lead you on Kingdom Map

where you're gonna be able to summon the Nian Beast.

Step 5, rally against it and kill it but

remember that the time is going to be limited so

make sure that you'll bring your best army to the battle.

Once you've killed the Nian Beast

you're going to get a Red Envelope

which is called in Chinese "Hong Bao"

and inside of this Red Envelope you're going to find:

Gold, resources and other amazing materials.

I've also prepared another little surprise to celebrate

the beginning of the Year of my new friend here,

so if you want to get the chance to win a gift,

make sure to Like the video and leave a comment below

writing your IGN and Kingdom number.

Later on I'll choose 10 lucky players

that will get the reward.

Thank you very much for watching guys,

I hope you liked it.

Remember to Like, Share and Subscribe

to our YouTube Channel and

新年快乐!(Happy New Year!)

For more infomation >> KoA New Feature - The Nian Beast with Lady of Avalon - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fanali di Scorta - Il cacio sui maccheroni - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Fanali di Scorta - Il cacio sui maccheroni - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Fanali di Scorta - Johnny devo confessare - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Fanali di Scorta - Johnny devo confessare - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fanali di Scorta - Quel che sei - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Fanali di Scorta - Quel che sei - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Delta Plus - Bühnenreif?! Theaterworkshops für Jugendliche Trailer - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Delta Plus - Bühnenreif?! Theaterworkshops für Jugendliche Trailer - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 150 Of Indonesian Crackers [ Gery Saluut Malkist ] ! 1.5kg , 8000kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 6:26.

Hey its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, Today! tadaa I'll be eating these Indonesian crackers called Gery Saluut malkist

the word Malkist comes from combining the words Malt and ?yeast? these were first made in Indonesia

And now you can purchase these throughout southeast asia and also China

I've got 3 different flavors of these cookies belgian chocolate flavor

sweet french cheese flavor ~this sounds so delish~ Bali coconut flavor and inside they look like this

and on the surface of the cookie there is a cream slathered on it looks so delish, There's 10 in each pack

tadaaa today I've assembled all these other foods that I want to eat along with these crackers today itadakimasu

lets start off with these the belgian chocolate ones ahh look at this chocolate and on the flipside its baked

to such a nice golden color and its sprinkled with sugar

its a nice and thin and its got a nice coat of chocolate that is so very delish

its so nice and light as well

next is a sweet french cheese flavor

the cheese is sweetened yet has a very rich and delish flavor the cheese has such a depth of flavor

next we've got a Bali coconut flavored cracker its got coconut sprinkled on it and it smells of coconut as well

its got a coating of white choco and on that there is this coconut flavor that makes it so very delish

its very delish on the front side you have some choco or some sort of

cream cheese slathered on it and on the flipside there is some sugar on it

for a lover of stong flavors like me its something that I just can't stop eating

these taste just great on their own but I hear that these go great with things like ice cream and fruits so I've prepped

all sorts of other things to go with this. potato salad, whipped cream, ice cream, cream cheese

and this is raisin butter, and some fruit as well I've been thinkin'.... as I've been eating these crackers

they're so sweet that this potato salad and this cream cheese might not be so great if I put them on the cracker so I've decided

that it might be best to eat these as normal and then eat the cracker as a palate cleanser

so lets take this guy and try it with ice cream on top looks delish

ahh choco and ice cream go so nicely together

so delish lets try dipping it

I'll try the cheese one with some pink grapefruit on top

that feeling of biting into a fresh fruit transfers to the cracker... its so nice

and on this I've added some raisin butter

ahh it matches nicely it adds that rich buttery feel to it

and now its time for whipped cream

looks delish

soo good, that creamy feel mixed with a crispy cracker

this strawberry looks so Kawaii with this

strawberries go so nicely with sweets

the ice cream has all but melted lets add the whipped cream into that bowl now

I'm about half done now these crackers are so delish... so easy to eat as well

and now I'll add some honey

honey goes nicely

only 50 remain

final one itadakimasu いただきます

gochisosamadeshita ごちそうさまでした these Malkist crackers were so delish

I think I liked the chocolate and ice cream pairing the most among the crackers I liked the sweet french cheese one the most

and the one that went best with fruit was probably the bali coconut one

these Indonesian Malkist crackers were so delish please give them a try if you take a trip to Indonesia

also they're perfect things to give as gifts and they're apparently sold in other countries in southeast asia

and in china as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video

please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 150 Of Indonesian Crackers [ Gery Saluut Malkist ] ! 1.5kg , 8000kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to cook Raindrop cake, "Mizu Shingen Mochi" - BOOWHOWOO How to: Cooking Sweets - Duration: 12:36.

Hello everyone. I'm BOOWHOWOO.

Today

I'm going to

cook raindrop cake like this.

What you need is a pot,

500ml of water or drinks

Agar powder

a bowl,

a 15ml spoon,

some round shaped molds.

It will be super clear raindrop cake

when we use water but

I will use Soda drink

to make the raindrop cake flavored.

OK, let's cook!

Put a bottle of Soda drink (500ml)

in a pan.

and put 2 spoons of Agar powder

in a bowl

and mix well.

Make Agar powder melt with this Soda drink

scooping from the pan.

Please remind that Agar powder is

easy to getting lumps.

Please stir very slowly, little by little.

Put this in a pot again and mix well.

Boil this about 1 minute.

It's getting very hot

so please make sure that children like me should cook with adults.

Let this liquid cool for a while

Then put it in molds.

waiting waiting...

I'll make huge raindrop cake with the remaining liquid.

Hello!

Hello---!

Hello--------!

Put it in the fridge and wait 1 hour.

I can't wait!

It's time to plate!

A raindrop cake finished!

It really looks a water drop.

It isn't sticky at all

and I feel I'm grabbing water.

It is like slime.

so cute!

This has a sweet and sour smell.

Here are some various colored raindrop cake I cooked.

Wow - looks jelly slime clay.

It is not sticky at all and feel like jelly slime clay.

OK, let's try.

It is a bit firm on surface but when I eat

it is very soft, and plump,

and it melts in the mouth soon.

It is like.. as I'm eating larvae?

Also it tastes good.

How does this taste like?

mmm... mysterious taste ...

uh---

It tastes like toothpaste.

Fanta Orange flavor is also good!

Now I'm going to plate this big one

but I'm so anxious about

that I spill it over...

It doesn't look set...

I'm so anxious.

Anyway, let's try!

Woah! amazing.

Large water droplets!

I'm going to try.

This is soda flavor.

It tastes Soda and

it has a bit bitter aftertaste.

Hello--!

Hello--!

It's very transparent!

Then this is the last one

The biggest raindrop cake!

So big!

Amazing ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ---

I did it!

So wobbly!

Here you can see is

Tapioca

Feeling so good.

How is the taste?

This is made of water so it tastes nothing.

How was the video today?

I hope you like it.

It was most fun when I plate huge raindrop cake.

And sky blue raindrop was the most delicious for me.

Please give it a try!

Thank you for watching. See you next video.

For more infomation >> How to cook Raindrop cake, "Mizu Shingen Mochi" - BOOWHOWOO How to: Cooking Sweets - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

CAT TOM RUNNING FOR THE GOLD #21. TALKING TOM ANGELA AND FRIENDS Angela Cat - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> CAT TOM RUNNING FOR THE GOLD #21. TALKING TOM ANGELA AND FRIENDS Angela Cat - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 Sportback Limousine - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 Sportback Limousine - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Get Out - Watch Trailer

For more infomation >> Get Out - Watch Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Train Guitar cover solo

For more infomation >> Crazy Train Guitar cover solo

-------------------------------------------

ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை வளர்ப்பு - மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கும் காட்சிகள், மற்றும் உருக்கமான பேச்சு - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை வளர்ப்பு - மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கும் காட்சிகள், மற்றும் உருக்கமான பேச்சு - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

SAE Institute USA

For more infomation >> SAE Institute USA

-------------------------------------------

The Last Enemy - Death

For more infomation >> The Last Enemy - Death

-------------------------------------------

Don't Play with Santa Muerte - Duration: 43:09.

For more infomation >> Don't Play with Santa Muerte - Duration: 43:09.

-------------------------------------------

10 Weird Restaurants You Won't Believe Exist - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 10 Weird Restaurants You Won't Believe Exist - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter 2.5 TDI DC marge 101.000km lang airco nieuwstaat t - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter 2.5 TDI DC marge 101.000km lang airco nieuwstaat t - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Inauguration: This Is Really Happening - Duration: 8:00.

WELCOME TO "THE LATE SHOW"!

I'M STEPHEN COLBERT, AND I'M HAPPY TO BE WITH ALL OF YOU

TONIGHT.

NICE TO BE WITH A WONDERFUL CROWD.

TO BE WITH YOU PEOPLE TONIGHT MAKES ME FEEL WARM AND SAFE

BECAUSE WE ARE 12 AND A HALF HOURS AWAY FROM DONALD TRUMP'S

INAUGURATION.

IT'S REAL!

IT'S REAL!

YOU KNOW, IT'S HAPPENING!

WE ALL KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.

IT'S INEVITABLE -- LIKE DEATH, AND NEVER SEEING HIS

TAXES.

( LAUGHTER ) I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WERE

WATCHING THE TV THIS AFTERNOON.

TRUMP FLEW TO WASHINGTON ON A PLANE THAT LOOKED EERILY LIKE

AIR FORCE ONE.

WHEN I SAY "FLEW," I DON'T MEAN HE FLEW THE PLANE.

I MEAN, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO TRUST SOMETHING THAT IMPORTANT

TO SOMEONE WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE.

( LAUGHTER ) ( APPLAUSE )

WOULD BE VERY DANGEROUS.

WOULD BE VERY DANGEROUS.

TO ALL THE PASSENGERS.

TO ALL THE PASSENGERS.

( APPLAUSE ) HE WAS ACCOMPANIED, OF COURSE,

BY FUTURE FIRST LADY MELANIA, WHO DRESSED IN MR. TRUMP'S

FAVORITE STYLE: RUSSIAN SPY.

( LAUGHTER ) NO ONE IS REALLY SURE WHAT

TRUMP'S GOING TO DO ONCE HE IS IN OFFICE, BUT THIS WEEK HE

EXPLAINED TO "THE WASHINGTON POST" HOW HE PLANS TO DELIVER ON

HIS HAT'S CAMPAIGN PROMISE.

>> HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO KNOW THAT AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN?

IT'S A SUBJECTIVE THING-- >> I'M GOING TO TELL THEM.

>> STEPHEN: YEAH, HE'S GOING TO TELL 'EM.

AMERICA WILL BE GREAT WHEN HE SAYS IT IS.

LIKE YOUR DAD SAYING, "YOU LOVE COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG!

WE DROVE ALL THE WAY HERE FROM ST. LOUIS, SO YOU ARE HAVING

FUN, MISTER!" THIS IS FUN!

♪ WE DROVE HERE IN AN 18-WHEELER!

I'M JAC JACKKNIFING!

( LAUGHTER ) AND TRUMP KNOWS THE ONE WAY TO

MAKE THE PEOPLE FEEL GREAT IS MILITARY PARADES.

>> AND WE'RE GOING TO SHOW THE PEOPLE, AS WE BUILD UP OUR

MILITARY, WE'RE GOING TO DISPLAY OUR MILITARY.

WE'RE GOING TO DISPLAY IT.

THAT MILITARY MAY COME MARCHING DOWN PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE.

THAT MILITARY MAY BE FLYING OVER NEW YORK CITY AND WASHINGTON,

D.C.

>> STEPHEN: YES, HE'S GOING TO SHOW OUR MILITARY IN TOTALLY

NON-THREATENING WAYS BY FLYING IT OVER TWO CITIES FULL OF

PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.

( LAUGHTER ) ( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )

I WILL PULL THIS F-14 AROUND, SIR!

( LAUGHTER ) SOUNDS A LITTLE SPOOKY, BUT

PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP IS JUST TAKING INSPIRATION FROM SOME OF

THE GREATEST DEMOCRACIES IN HISTORY, LIKE NORTH KOREA,

RUSSIA, AND CHINA.

SEE?

THAT GUY WAS SO EXCITED, HE WANTED TO BE THE HEAD OF THE

TANK PARADE.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR'S MACY'S PARADE, WHEN SNOOPY IS

REPLACED BY AN F-15.

OF COURSE, IF TRUMP REALLY WANTS TO REVIEW THE MILITARY MARCHING

DOWN PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, HE'S GOING TO NEED A NEW HAIRCUT.

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) >> Jon: GOT TO GET A NEW DOO

TO GO TO THE BALL.

>> Stephen: I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO BE AFRAID HE'S GOING

TO BE A DICTATOR.

I'M SURE HE'S GOING TO BE WARM AND LOVING.

HE WON'T CRUSH ANYBODY UNDERNEATH HIS HOB-NAIL BOOT.

THEY HAVE A CONCERT IN FRONT TO HAVE THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL, AND,

OF COURSE, THE PRESIDENT IS ALWAYS THERE, AND HE ENTERS TO

MUSIC, BUT INSTEAD OF "HAIL TO THE CHIEF," OUR NEW LOVING

PRESIDENT ENTERED TO -- ♪

♪ ♪

>> Stephen: HE ENTERED TO HEART OF STONE.

>> Jon: WOW, WOW.

>> Stephen: I HOPE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE STATUE OF

LINCOLN BEHIND HIM.

WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON?

SENATE HEARINGS BEGAN TODAY FOR FORMER TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY

TO BECOME OUR NEW SECRETARY OF ENERGY.

WHICH IS KIND OF AWKWARD, I THINK THERE'S A HERD OF TEXAS

CATTLE IN HERE!

IN 2011, PERRY SAID HE WANTED TO ABOLISH THE DEPARTMENT OF

ENERGY... SORT OF.

>> IT'S THREE AGENCIES OF GOVERNMENT, WHEN I GET THERE,

THAT ARE GONE.

COMMERCE, EDUCATION, AND THE-- WHAT'S THE THIRD ONE THERE?

LET'S SEE.

>> STEPHEN: HA, HA!

REMEMBER WHEN WE THOUGHT SOMEONE COULD BE TOO DUMB TO BE

PRESIDENT?

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES!

MMM!

THIS MORNING, PERRY CHANGED HIS, I WANT TO SAY, MIND?

>> MY PAST STATEMENTS MADE OVER FIVE YEARS AGO ABOUT ABOLISHING

THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY DO NOT REFLECT MY CURRENT THINKING.

IN FACT, AFTER BEING BRIEFED ON SO MANY OF THE VITAL FUNCTIONS

OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, I REGRET RECOMMENDING ITS

ELIMINATION.

>> STEPHEN: NOW THAT HE KNOWS WHAT THE DEPARTMENT DOES, HE

LIKES IT!

I REMEMBER HITTING PUBERTY AND FEELING THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY

MAN PARTS.

( LAUGHTER ) OH!

OH!

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

OH!

SO THEY'RE NOT JUST IN THE WAY WHEN I RUN?

THEY SERVE A PURPOSE.

I'M NOT GOING TO ELIMINATE THEM.

( LAUGHTER ) ACCORDING TO "THE NEW YORK

TIMES," PERRY ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THE JOB OF SECRETARY OF ENERGY

WAS BEING A GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR THE AMERICAN OIL AND GAS

INDUSTRY, BUT NOW HE KNOWS HE'LL BE IN CHARGE OF THE UNITED

STATES' NUCLEAR ARSENAL.

( AUDIENCE REACTS ) AND AS ONE MEMBER OF THE

TRANSITION TEAM PUT IT ABOUT PERRY'S EDUCATION, "IT'S BEEN A

LEARNING CURVE."

BUT COME ON, HOW HARD COULD IT BE?

IT'S NOT LIKE UNDERSTANDING OUR INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC

MISSILE SYSTEM TAKES A ROCKET SCIENTIST.

I MEAN, THE OUTGOING SECRETARY ERNEST MONIZ IS ONLY A NUCLEAR

PHYSICIST.

MEANWHILE, IN COLLEGE, PERRY STUDIED ANIMAL HUSBANDRY.

( LAUGHTER ) WHICH MEANS HE KNOWS HOW SHEEP

DO IT.

( LAUGHTER ) THAT COULD COME IN HANDY IN THE

AFTERSCAPE.

GOT TO RAISE THE SHEEP TO TRADE THEM FOR, LIKE, POTABLE WATER

AND WOMEN.

( LAUGHTER ) EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

LOOK, WE CAN TRUST THE GUY WITH THE NUKES.

HE WAS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS, FOR GOD SAKES.

HE WAS ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS."

( SQUARE DANCE MUSIC ) >> STEPHEN: TELL MY WIFE I LOVE

HER.

WE'VE GOT A GREAT SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT.

FROM "THE BIG BANG THEORY," JOHNNY GALECKI IS HERE.

BUT WHEN WE COME BACK, WE'LL BE JOINED BY AN OLD FRIEND TO DO

"THE WERD."

SO STICK AROUND.

For more infomation >> Trump's Inauguration: This Is Really Happening - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை வளர்ப்பு - மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கும் காட்சிகள், மற்றும் உருக்கமான பேச்சு - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> ஜல்லிக்கட்டு காளை வளர்ப்பு - மெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கும் காட்சிகள், மற்றும் உருக்கமான பேச்சு - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

President Obama Sports Bloopers - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> President Obama Sports Bloopers - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Reviewed 'Zoolander 2' For Chris Matthews - Duration: 8:37.

FOLKS, MY NEXT GUEST TONIGHT HAS BEEN COVERING POLITICS FOR 30

YEARS.

HE'S THE HOST OF "HARDBALL."

PLEASE WELCOME CHRIS MATTHEWS!

( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ) ( BAND PLAYING )

>> Stephen: NICE TO SEE YOU.

I WAS JUST ASKING AS YOU WERE COMING UP HERE IS THIS THE FIRST

TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE NEW SHOW BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS ON

THE OLD SHOW.

>> YOU WOULD GET 100 BUCKS IF SOMEBODY CAUGHT ME EATING A

POTATO.

>> Stephen: THAT NIGHT, ONE OF MY WRITERS WENT TO DINNER WITH

YOU AND CAUGHT YOU EATING A POTATO.

>> FRENCH FRIES.

>> Stephen: WHEN WE PUT UP A PICTURE OF YOU ON THE OLD SHOW

WE WOULD HUT UP AN IDAHO POTATO WITH YOUR FACE ON IT.

( LAUGHTER ) UH YOU COVERED A LOT OF

INAUGURATIONS AND YOU WERE IN THE CARTER ADMINISTRATION.

WHAT HAPPENS?

WHAT'S THE MOMENT OF TRANSFER LIKE?

>> I WORK FOR A GREAT GUY WHO GOT BEATEN, JIMMY CARTER, AND I

WAS SPEECH WRITER SO I HAD TO CLEAR OUT THE OFFICE.

>> Stephen: YOU WERE IN THE OFFICE.

>> THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE BUILDING.

I LEFT THE OFFICE 20 MINUTES TO 12:00 ON INAUGURAL DAY BECAUSE

YOU HAD TO GET OUT.

I HAD MY ROLODEX, BOX OF PAPERS.

YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR, YOUR JOB IS OVER.

I REALIZED BECAUSE ONE OF THE SPEECH WRITERS STAYED AROUND TO

TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON AFTERWARDS.

EXACTLY NOON ON INAUGURAL DAY, THESE GUYS COME IN WITH BIG

COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS, BEAUTIFULLY FRAMED, AND THEY CREATE A NEW

REALITY.

TRUMP'S GOING TO HAVE HIM AND MELANIA'S PICTURES ALL OVER THE

WHITE HOUSE AND ALL BARACK OBAMA AND HIS FAMILY PICTURES WILL BE

GONE.

IF YOU STICK THERE DURING LUNCH AND WATCH THE TRANSITION, IT WAS

LIKE OBAMA WAS NEVER THERE AND TRUMP WAS ALWAYS THERE.

IT'S A WEIRD THING THAT GOES ON INSIDE.

>> Stephen: THEY'RE CHEERING FOR DEMOCRACY OUT THERE.

>> IS THIS A MIXED AUDIENCE?

HOW MANY TRUMP VOTERS HERE ARE WILLING TO SAY THEY VOTED FOR

TRUMP?

( APPLAUSE ) HA!

THEY'RE IN HIDING.

DOES TRUMP BECOME PRESIDENT WHEN THEY'RE AT OATH OR NOON?

>> THIS IS THE WEIRD PART.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

THERE IS A GENERAL AT OMAHA, NEBRASKA, SAC HEARKDZ AND EHE

DOES VOICE RECOGNITION AND IF A CALL COMES 5 MINUTES TILL

12:00 FROM BARACK OBAMA, HE COULD START A NUCLEAR WAR.

12:00 OR 5 MINUTES AFTER, A VOICE OF TRUMP COMES, A WAR CAN

START.

>> Stephen: WHEN DOES HE GET THE CODES?

>> TOMORROW MORNING AROUND 7:30, HE GOES IN.

I'VE HEARD WHEN PEOPLE OF SOUND MIND COMES OUT OF THOSE MEETINGS

COME OUT CRYING.

IT'S HARD FOR A NORMAL HUMAN BEING TO IMAGINE.

>> Stephen: THE ODDEST THINGS ABOUT DONALD TRUMP IS IT'S NOT

LIKE I DISAGREE WITH HIM.

I'M NOT SURE WHERE HE STANDS MOST OF THE TIME.

IT'S THE MERCURIAL NATURE OF HIM.

HE SAYS HE WANTS TO KEEP PEOPLE OFF BALANCE.

>> WHEN I INTERVIEWED HIM, I GOT IN TROUBLE BECAUSE I SAID WHAT

SHOULD HAPPEN TO A WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO HAVE AN ABORTION

UNDER YOUR PLAN?

HE SAID THERE HAS TO BE SOME PUNISHMENT FOR HER.

( AUDIENCE REACTS ) >> Stephen: THAT'S OKAY

BECAUSE THE NEXT DAY HE TOOK IT BACK.

>> YEAH, A FEW HOURS LATER.

HE SAID HE WOULDN'T RULE OUT USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN EUROPE.

EUROPE'S SMALL!

IF YOU BLOW UP SOMEBODY, EVERYBODY GETS BLOWN UP.

HE SAYS, WHY DO WE MAKE THEM IF WE'RE NOT GOING TO USE THEM?

>> Stephen: THAT'S TRUE.

THEY SAY USE IT -- AND LOSE IT.

>> YEAH.

DURING THE BREAK, HE'S A MARKETING GENIUS.

MARKETING, BRANDING, HOW HE MADE HIS MONEY.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DURING THE BREAK?

ZOOLANDER.

>> Stephen: ZOOLANDER 2?

NO, NO, HE'S SMARTER THAN US ON THIS ONE.

HE SAID ZOOLANDER WORKS.

ZOOLANDER 2 DID NOT WORK AND EXPLAINED IT TO ME.

( LAUGHTER ) IT HAD TO DO WITH THE TIMING.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

HE'S A MARKETING GUY.

>> Stephen: WHAT DID HE MEAN THE TIMING.

>> THERE IS A CERTAIN MOMENT WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT REALLY GOOD

LOOKING MODELS WERE STUPID AND WOULD BE FUNNY, BUT IT STOPPED

WORKING AGAIN, IT DIDN'T WORK THE SECOND TIME.

>> Stephen: THS WHAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE

ASKING ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE?

>> YEAH...

( LAUGHTER ) THE OTHER FUNNY THING WAS, YOU

KNOW, WE SENT THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS CARDS BECAUSE WE'D

BEEN INTERVIEWING HIM FOR 20 YEARS.

WE SENT A PICTURE OF OUR FAMILY.

EVERYBODY DOES THAT.

YOU WOULD EXPECT TO GET ONE BACK OR THANKS FOR THE NOTE OR MERRY

CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

HE SENT IT BACK AUTOGRAPHED.

( LAUGHTER ) >> Stephen: A PHOTO OF YOUR

FAMILY AUTOGRAPHED BY HIM?

>> HE SAID, BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, DONALD TRUMP, IN A FED EX

ENVELOPE.

THAT'S SOMETHING ELSE.

>> Stephen: THAT SAYS TO ME, "NICE FAMILY.

MINE NOW.

MY FAMILY.

MY NAME ON IT " .

( APPLAUSE ) >> Stephen: YOU SAID YOU HAD A

THRILL GOING UP YOUR LEG HEARING BARACK OBAMA SPEAK.

EIGHT YEARS LATER, HOW'S THE THRILL GOING UP YOUR LEG?

IS IT PRESENTLY GOING BACK DOWN YOUR LEG?

AND THAT COULD BE DEEP-VEIN THROMBOSIS.

YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT CHECKED OUT.

>> ONLY THE BEGINNING OF WHAT I FELT.

>> Stephen: SO EIGHT YEARS LATER DCIALGHTS.

>> ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME TALK?

>> Stephen: REALLY?

YOU'RE ACCUSING SOMEONE ELSE OF NOT LETTING THEM TALK?

WOW!

THAT IS THE POTATO CALLING THE FRENCH FRY STARCHY!

UNBELIEVABLE!

PLEASE!

I'LL GO OVER HERE!

I'VE GOT A FRESH HOT CUP OF COFFEE.

YOU HAVE EXACTLY ONE MINUTE.

>> HERE'S A GUY WHO LIVES WHAT HE TALKS.

HE SAID GO GET A CLIP BOARD AND RUNOFFS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE

WAY THINGS ARE GOING.

HE GOT HIS BUTT KICKED IN SOUTHSIDE CHICAGO BY BOBBY RUSH

BECAUSE HE WAS TOO IVY LEAGUE.

HE WENT INTO THE SUBURBS OF ILLINOIS, RAN FOR THE SENATE,

WON THE U.S. SENATE RACE, GIVES THE SPEECH OF A LIFETIME, THAT'S

WHEN I SAID YOU JUST SAW THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN

PRESIDENT.

>> Stephen: 2004, BOSTON.

YEAH.

>> Stephen: THAT'S WHEN HE SAID HIS GRANDFATHER WAS A GOAT

HERDER.

>> YEAH.

>> Stephen: HE TRIED TO OUTHUMBLE EVERYBODY IN AMERICA.

>> IT'S A BETTER MOVIE THAN YOU CAN EVER MAKE ABOUT A PRESIDENT.

HE CAME FROM NOWHERE.

HE HAD THE GUTS TO DO IT, WENT OUT AND DID IT.

HE'S THE FINEST PRESIDENT WE'VE HAD.

EVERYTHING HE'S DONE, HE'S CUT THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN HALF,

TRIPLED THE STOCK MARKET AS YOU SAID A MINUTE AGO, SAVED THE

AUTO INDUSTRY, BROUGHT ABOUT MARRIAGE EQUALITY.

HE DID SO MANY THINGS.

I MEAN, HE DID IT ALL, AND THERE'S NOT A BIT OF SCANDAL.

HIS FAMILY IS COMPLETELY PERFECT.

THE KIDS ARE PERFECT.

HE'S EVERY CONSERVATIVE'S DREAM OF A PRESIDENT, EXCEPT HE'S NOT

THEIR DREAM OF A PRESIDENT.

IT'S JUST NOT THE WAY IT IS, FOR WHATEVER REASON, THAT'S MY

SPEECH.

>> Stephen: PLEASE COME BACK AND GIVE ANOTHER SPEECH ONCE WE

KNOW WHAT TRUMP IS DOING IN REALITY BECAUSE THE HARD THING

ABOUT TRUMP IS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO, AND I

WOULD LOVE TO TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY

ON THE BOOKS TO JUDGE.

>> YEAH, HE'S UNPREDICTABLE, BUT, THANKS.

>> Stephen: >> STEPHEN: YOU CAN CATCH CHRIS

MATTHEWS' ALL-DAY COVERAGE OF THE INAUGURATION ON MSNBC.

CHRIS MATTHEWS, EVERYBODY!

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK WITH A PERFORMANCE BY BASH AND POP.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Reviewed 'Zoolander 2' For Chris Matthews - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Bộ chăn ga gối Hàn Quốc giá rẻ cotton poly màu xanh da trời hình cá mập kí hiệu T-571 - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Bộ chăn ga gối Hàn Quốc giá rẻ cotton poly màu xanh da trời hình cá mập kí hiệu T-571 - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Squier by Fender SA 105 Akustik - Duration: 4:22.

Ladies and gentlemen! We'd like to welcome you to another episode of Price Rangers Unplugged!

At my side as always: Ranger Paul!

And at my side: Ranger Michi!

In today's episode of the Unplugged series we are testing

in the colour natural for a price of 70,- Euro (60 GBP, 75 USD).

While unboxing and tuning the instrument I hurt myself a little bit

because they just did a miserable fretjob there at Squier - really sharp edged and no deburring!

So I put gloves on not to cut my hands.

Nevermind! So what kinds of wood is this guitar made of?

Bottom, frame and neck are made of Nato

So what's "Nato"?

Nato wood is a collective name for wood from Mora trees (the best-known species are Mora excelsa (Mora) and Mora gonggrijpii (Morabukea) from the family of the Saporaceae.

I'm sure you also knew that Ranger Paul, didn't you?

Yeah. And it's called SapoTaceae.

Well, whatever! We also have a laminated spruce top here.

And because the whole package is far too dangerous for me and my cheap chords

I thought this would be a great job for "Ranger Danger", our stunt ranger: Ranger Paul! Go for it!

Well, excuse me Stunt Ranger Paul: Of course it sounds crappy with protective gloves on!

So now it's muuuch better?!

No it's not! So did you unlearn your skills or do you want to blame it on this nice guitar?

The guitar... is of course not the one to blame ;-).

The neck of this guitar is totally crooked (convex)

so that the B and high E string are sitting on the fretboard up to the fourth fret!

So we're trying to fix this bent neck now and are right back just after one cut!

So we tried our very best in the meantime but didn't succeed!

Because there occured some nasty cracking sounds in the neck!

Furthermore we broke one of the Fender Factory Strings... and every further attempt to get some sound out of this guitar will be helpless.

Well... so at least one question Ranger Michi: What about the thermal value of this guitar?

The thermal value could be quite high because the instrument is nicely coated with some layers of clear paint.

But I'm not allowed to burn it. Otherwise I surely will get butt-kicked by the pollution control authority.

Does she play metal? NO! But she's really good at

Failing ("Tonne" - trash can).

Of course you can try to get a better piece of Squierfirewood when ordering your guitar - but from our point of view we can not recommend that.

Thanks for watching, we hope you payed attention and learned something about this naturally colored worst case scenario

and Sapotaceae

and we hope you liked our clip!

Please give it a thumbs up, share it, subscribe to our channel and give us a visit at other social media like

See you next time!

"Crafted in China". Nice. Seems like they didn't craft anything down there.

Inaudible bavarian dialect (something like German but... well... different. Really. Different.).

Nicely painted though. Mirror-like.

Well. Since I was not planning to spent 70 Euro on a mirror... this fact is useless.

The most expensive piece seems to be the serial number.

Numbers are expensive? Big numbers I guess.

Long numbers. Long numbers are expensive.

I would not name a guitar "SA".

So what does "SA" stand for? Shitty acoustic?

For more infomation >> Squier by Fender SA 105 Akustik - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

KoA New Feature - The Nian Beast with Lady of Avalon - Duration: 1:55.

Greetings My Lords and Ladies, welcome back!

This is Lady of Avalon from the KoA Studio and

I'm here today to show you the new incoming feature.

Chinese New Year is coming soon

and this one is going to be the Year of the Rooster

which I hope will bring you guys a lot of Luck!

In order to celebrate the New Year,

we've prepared a new special event

that will let you fight a new cool Monster,

the Nian Beast.

To face him,

you're going to have to go through a few steps.

Step 1, you need to find Flare Powder and

you can get it from gathering resources

on Kingdom Map.

Step 2, you need to find Parchments

and you can get them by hunting Monsters

and rallying against Barbarian Camps.

Step 3, you go in your Inventory and tap on either

the Flare Powder or the Parchments to synthesize them

and at that point you're going to get a Firecracker.

Step 4, you tap on the Firecracker and then on Use

and this is going to lead you on Kingdom Map

where you're gonna be able to summon the Nian Beast.

Step 5, rally against it and kill it but

remember that the time is going to be limited so

make sure that you'll bring your best army to the battle.

Once you've killed the Nian Beast

you're going to get a Red Envelope

which is called in Chinese "Hong Bao"

and inside of this Red Envelope you're going to find:

Gold, resources and other amazing materials.

I've also prepared another little surprise to celebrate

the beginning of the Year of my new friend here,

so if you want to get the chance to win a gift,

make sure to Like the video and leave a comment below

writing your IGN and Kingdom number.

Later on I'll choose 10 lucky players

that will get the reward.

Thank you very much for watching guys,

I hope you liked it.

Remember to Like, Share and Subscribe

to our YouTube Channel and

新年快乐!(Happy New Year!)

For more infomation >> KoA New Feature - The Nian Beast with Lady of Avalon - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dropout ft. ZADA - So Long [LYRICS] - Duration: 3:38.

Come over where I've been. Feeling stuck, wondering how did I get here. Will I ever move along?

The grass is greener on your side. Can I come over? We can play and hide away. Hide away.

I've been holding on for so long.

I've been holding on for so long.

Don't wanna let you go. All inside of me says no. And I know that you are much better on your own.

My hands are scarred and bruised. From fighting the fear of losing you again. Not again.

I've been holding on for so long.

I've been holding on for so long.

For more infomation >> Dropout ft. ZADA - So Long [LYRICS] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Handsfree Omnidirectional VR Navigation using Head Tilt - Duration: 0:31.

navigating mobile VR environments is a challenge due to limited input options and a requirement

for handsfree input.

We explore the use of head tilt to enable handsfree omnidirectional navigation.

We evaluate head tilt by itself and as a modification of walking-in-place.

While walking-in-place input was found to be most immersive, our user study found that

head tilt navigation to be faster than joystick input and walking-in-place input.

For more infomation >> Handsfree Omnidirectional VR Navigation using Head Tilt - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

10 ВИДОВ ОТНОШЕНИЙ от Рэйчел! Перезалив #КРАСИВОСМОТРИТСЯ - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 10 ВИДОВ ОТНОШЕНИЙ от Рэйчел! Перезалив #КРАСИВОСМОТРИТСЯ - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Delta Plus - Bühnenreif?! Theaterworkshops für Jugendliche Trailer - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Delta Plus - Bühnenreif?! Theaterworkshops für Jugendliche Trailer - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Naomi Judd, Brandi Glanville Dinner Parties - Duration: 44:07.

For more infomation >> Naomi Judd, Brandi Glanville Dinner Parties - Duration: 44:07.

-------------------------------------------

आलु पराठा | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba Style Punjabi Aloo Paratha | Potato Stuffed Paratha - Duration: 9:03.

For more infomation >> आलु पराठा | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba Style Punjabi Aloo Paratha | Potato Stuffed Paratha - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Motovlog #19: BIKERGIRLS FIRST TIME | WR426F | Hugging sand | - Duration: 6:36.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for watching

It is getting out of control with us....

Nomi: Yes, because...

Tell them

Anne: As you all may know, I got a project I'm working on. The Honda NX250

And I want to ride enduro cross with the NX

And I also got a beautiful wife who said she might be wanting to ride enduro cross too...

And then I bought a bike for my wife

Nomi: For christmas!

Nomi: Show 'em

Anne: You ready?

Anne: Nomi, tell them wich one it is. Go stand there

Nomi: It is a....

A 2002 Yamaha WR426F

With license plate, so it is street legal

But he is not build for the road, look it's dirty

We are going to cross in the sand!

Yooooo!

We are playing in some sand in Alphen

It is so awesome!!

It is a bit rainy, and I forgot my waterproof Gopro housing

So I don't have on board footage

I will record with the pocket camera

It is so freaking awesome to do! So bizar!

Nomi: It is your turn, my arms are sore!

Anne: What is your first impression?

Anne: What you mean?

Nomi: Sometimes my face tells it all, right?

Big happy!

Nomi: Yeah, it is so beautiful. Look at the scenery, you can't see clear but..

It is heaven!

Nomi: Isn't it heaven?

Anne: Yes I like the playground!

Nomi: What you think?

Nomi: Oh, I have to film Elles

Anne: She rides with it how it is supposed to

Nomi: Back to you

Anne: do I look good?

Nomi: I'm distracted

Anne: Why?

Nomi: Beautiful helmet

Anne: do you like your helmet?

Anne: It feels really weird

The motorcycle is going everywhere

Nomi: Are you going everywhere

Anne: I'm really steady

Nomi: Tomorrow muscle sore

Anne: Oh no!

Nomi: The camera is getting wet

Anne: Yes, the lens is also wet

Nomi: OK, bye

Anne: I hear a motorcycle!

Anne: Dirty dirt bike is getting cleaned

Anne: Bike is clean

You wanted to say something to Keiji?

Nomi: Oh yeah, Keiji! If you are watching

You have to watch!

You are right Keiji, my arms are very long now

It was so heavy for my arms

It was heavy

A long workout

Anne: I think I found my new cardio workout

My new strength workout

Nomi: Yeah you are sweet but I have to kickstart the bike all the time

Anne: Yes, I cannot kick it

When the bikes stopt running it is hard to kickstart

And that suck a little

Nomi: I can't see anything

Anne: we are tired

It's is getting dark but it was so awesome!

Anne: Oh no, you are driving!

Honey, I really liked it. You?

Anne: It was really heavy

I got muscle sore on my arms and

Next time, onboard with Gopro on the helmet

Nomi: Yeah, I think that is awesome to see so you can see the speeding

Anne: yes because now it looks like we are very slow

Nomi: I thought I was going way to fast!

Anne: I loved it!

If you liked it...

Nomi: we are going to sleep

Anne: We are tired

Anne: Oh no, the camera did not sharpen

For more infomation >> Motovlog #19: BIKERGIRLS FIRST TIME | WR426F | Hugging sand | - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 150 Of Indonesian Crackers [ Gery Saluut Malkist ] ! 1.5kg , 8000kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 6:26.

Hey its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, Today! tadaa I'll be eating these Indonesian crackers called Gery Saluut malkist

the word Malkist comes from combining the words Malt and ?yeast? these were first made in Indonesia

And now you can purchase these throughout southeast asia and also China

I've got 3 different flavors of these cookies belgian chocolate flavor

sweet french cheese flavor ~this sounds so delish~ Bali coconut flavor and inside they look like this

and on the surface of the cookie there is a cream slathered on it looks so delish, There's 10 in each pack

tadaaa today I've assembled all these other foods that I want to eat along with these crackers today itadakimasu

lets start off with these the belgian chocolate ones ahh look at this chocolate and on the flipside its baked

to such a nice golden color and its sprinkled with sugar

its a nice and thin and its got a nice coat of chocolate that is so very delish

its so nice and light as well

next is a sweet french cheese flavor

the cheese is sweetened yet has a very rich and delish flavor the cheese has such a depth of flavor

next we've got a Bali coconut flavored cracker its got coconut sprinkled on it and it smells of coconut as well

its got a coating of white choco and on that there is this coconut flavor that makes it so very delish

its very delish on the front side you have some choco or some sort of

cream cheese slathered on it and on the flipside there is some sugar on it

for a lover of stong flavors like me its something that I just can't stop eating

these taste just great on their own but I hear that these go great with things like ice cream and fruits so I've prepped

all sorts of other things to go with this. potato salad, whipped cream, ice cream, cream cheese

and this is raisin butter, and some fruit as well I've been thinkin'.... as I've been eating these crackers

they're so sweet that this potato salad and this cream cheese might not be so great if I put them on the cracker so I've decided

that it might be best to eat these as normal and then eat the cracker as a palate cleanser

so lets take this guy and try it with ice cream on top looks delish

ahh choco and ice cream go so nicely together

so delish lets try dipping it

I'll try the cheese one with some pink grapefruit on top

that feeling of biting into a fresh fruit transfers to the cracker... its so nice

and on this I've added some raisin butter

ahh it matches nicely it adds that rich buttery feel to it

and now its time for whipped cream

looks delish

soo good, that creamy feel mixed with a crispy cracker

this strawberry looks so Kawaii with this

strawberries go so nicely with sweets

the ice cream has all but melted lets add the whipped cream into that bowl now

I'm about half done now these crackers are so delish... so easy to eat as well

and now I'll add some honey

honey goes nicely

only 50 remain

final one itadakimasu いただきます

gochisosamadeshita ごちそうさまでした these Malkist crackers were so delish

I think I liked the chocolate and ice cream pairing the most among the crackers I liked the sweet french cheese one the most

and the one that went best with fruit was probably the bali coconut one

these Indonesian Malkist crackers were so delish please give them a try if you take a trip to Indonesia

also they're perfect things to give as gifts and they're apparently sold in other countries in southeast asia

and in china as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video

please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 150 Of Indonesian Crackers [ Gery Saluut Malkist ] ! 1.5kg , 8000kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

POHA RECIPE - KANDE POHE - HOW TO MAKE KANDA POHA II कांदे पोहे II BY VIJAYALAKSHMI II - Duration: 6:03.

Hi friends myself Vijaya. Welcome to my kitchen

Today we'll make an another famous recipe of Maharashtra

Its a poha recipe and known as Kande Pohe

Kanda means Onion & Poha means Flattened Rice.

So let's make Kande Pohe.

To make Poha recipe or Kande Pohe we have taken 2 Cup Poha.

We have washed it 2-3 times and after 1 mins we have strained the water & transferred it to a bowl.

2 Finely Chopped Onions, Oil

1 tsp Mustard Seeds, 1/2 tsp Asafoetida,Curry leaves.

4 Green Chillies, 1 tsp Turmeric Powder, Salt to taste.

1 tsp Sugar, 1 Lemon Juice, 2 half's of lemon that we'll used later on while serving.

1 Cup Peanuts, 1 Cup Grated Coconut & Coriander

Let's start making Kande Pohe

We'll take 2 tsp Oil in the kadhai.

We'll roast the peanuts in the oil.

We have fried these peanuts for 5 mins on the low flame.

Now we'll take them out in a bowl.

In the same kadhai we'll put 4 tbsp Oil

Oil is heat u, now we'll add Mustard Seeds in it

Asafoetida

Curry Leavs

Chopped Onions

Adding Green Chillies

We have saute the onions very well.

Onions are soft and now we'll add Turmeric Powder.

Adding Poha in it.

Mix it well

Now we'll add Salt in it

1 tsp Sugar

Lemon Juice

Coriander Leaves

We'll put half bowl of Grated Coconut.

Rest we'll keep it for garnishing.

Mix it well

We'll cover it and cook it for 5 mins on the low flame.

5 mins has been passed

Our Kande Pohe is ready

Turn off the flame & take it out in a plate.

So here we have poha or Kande Pohe ready.

Now we'll garnish it with grated coconut.

Coriander Leaves

Also with fried Peanuts.

If you like our today's recipe of Kande Pohe then do try this.

We have given all the detailed information of method & ingredients.

Do like and share our video, also post your comments.

Keep watching our videos on every Tuesdays & Fridays.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> POHA RECIPE - KANDE POHE - HOW TO MAKE KANDA POHA II कांदे पोहे II BY VIJAYALAKSHMI II - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

【レビュー + 一日の持ち】メイクアップフォーエバー ウルトラHDスティックファンデーション/ Review - MakeUp Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation - Duration: 10:22.

today I am going to be reviewing Ultra HD Stick Foundation from MakeUp Forever

I received this at the launch party for this product

I haven't used it yet

but I've always wanted it to try this because I've seen it a lot on youtube

so I am excited to try this!

I am going to do a check in at the end of the day so

so please keep watching til the end if you are interested in that!

as always, let's check the website

This stick foundation is a new addition to the "Ultra HD" series which is made for 4K cameras

ULTRA HD stick foundation feels like a second skin and provides medium to full coverage while looking flawless and natural.

I really hope this will cover my acne scars because I have a lot

I don't really own anything that's full coverage so

I am really excited!

The creamy texture blends in seamlessly to conceal imperfections. the formula glides on and makes skin look even-toned and moisturized, with a soft satin finish.

I guess it's good for winter!

Perfect for touch-up because of the stylish design.

yea since it's a stick foundation, it's not going to leak

so the product won't be all over your bag if you close it properly

it doesn't take up a lot of space

so it's good!

your base makeup will be finished just by blending this

you can also apply the foundation to the brush

I want to see how this holds up own its own so I am not going to use a primer

I will be blending this with a sponge on half of my face and with brush for the other half of my face

I am going to use a sponge first

I'm not sure if the color will match me . I feel like it's a little bit to dark for me but we'll never know until we try

let's try!

i am going to start with the sponge side which is my right side

there wasn't any instructions on it so I'm sure but oh well

I'm just going to stop right here for now and blend it out

with a sponge

it actually looks like a second skin!

it doesn't look like I applied foundation!

but it covered my imperfections pretty well!

I am going to apply one more swipe

I am going to apply it this way

this is the most important bit because there are pores

i mean the pores wouldn't be a problem if I wear a primer so

they weren't lying when they said this will give a second skin!

the color matches me pretty well and it doesn't look like I have foundation on my skin!

let's move on to my forehead

i have a lot of small bumps on my skin so

i think it did a pretty good job

it looks really natural

how do I divide this part in half

did it

my nose as well

it blends out really well

i don't think my forehead needs another layer but my cheek does

let's see if another layer makes the foundation look cakey

if another layer doesn't make the foundation cakey then it's really good for bringing it with you

it covered it

i really like this

i should've used it earlier

i was just scared to use this because I had so much expectations for this

i have it on the right side and not on the left side

it's really natural but it covers it really well

they really weren't lying !

it looks so good!

it's natural but

i would have to use some concealer but

it looks so good

I mean it did settle in my pores a little bit but i don't have any primer on and

for me it's way worse for other foundations

so this is so good!

I am going to apply the other side with a brush

I am going to be using this brush

isn't this sponge cute? it's Gutetama!

let's apply it on the other side as well

it ws really easy to blend with the sponge so

let's see how it blends with a brush

it bledns out well with a brush as well

let's try my forehead

with a brush

as I said before , I have a lot of small bumps which I hate

these bumps are so hard to cover without looking like I have make up on

the sponge side doesn't look like that

for now, I like the sponge a bit btter

the sponge side only needed one layer for my forehead but

there are still some redness peaking through for the brush side

i feel like the sponge side has more coverage

i am going to apply another layer on this side as well

i think it applies less patchy with a brush

this side is with a spongs and tis side is with a brush

i mean it's not a big difference

but if i had to choose, i would choose the sponge

i feel like the sponge side didn't settle in to my pores as much as the brush side did

i think the sponge side is better

this is side is with the brush you can't really see it but

this part right here just settled into my pores

i don't think the sponge side is bad as the other side

so I like the sponge side better

i am going to finish the rest of my makeup

i've done all of my make up but

the foundation didn't move

everything that they said on the website is pretty true

oh no i dropped it

it's really creamy and it was easy to blend out

as I said, i like the sponge side better than the brush side

it looks like this after i put on the rest of my makeup

it already settled into my nose so I wonder how it's going to look after 6 hours

but the rest of it seems pretty good

i mean you could get away with the pores if you use a primer so

that doesn't really bother me

it had a pretty good coverage

but it's not full full coverage

it still looks natural

i am pretty happy that the shade matched me

it looked like my skin when I was blending it out

it is 1:15 right now so

i will see you guys around 6 or 7!

it's a little bit past 7 and it's 8 oclock right now

the forehead looks pretty good to me

it did come off on my chin but

it always does that so

but I apologise to Paul and Joe's gel foundation because

it looks really bad on my nose

the rest of my face looks pretty good though!

even though I didn't use a primer, area around my pores look pretty good

it didn't make me dry

i don't look THAT shiny

i mean I am a little but

it's not that bad and

even if I touch it with my hadnds, it doesn't come off

i didn't use any primers but it looks pretyy good so

i am excited to use this with a primer

i really like this!

as i said at the beginning, I received this from them

and I have a vlog of that party so please check it out!

it's in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment