Monday, May 15, 2017

Youtube daily report May 15 2017

How many of you do not get enraptured by the enticing effects of your favorite melodies.

The mesmerizing effects of your favorite songs have always swept you off your feet.

There are so many genres of music that have given people support in their stressful times

and stay motivated.

Among these genres Rock and roll is one that has given the public a new sense of lifestyle.

The music had revolutionized when it came into existence for the first time.

And it still is rocking the minds of the people with its electric tunes and awesome songs.

There have been so many popular rock bands that it is impossible to define which can

be considered the best of all.

Legends like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Guns and Roses and Nirvana are still popular among

the music lovers and will always be impersonated in their minds.

However, there have been new additions in this genre which have also given us spellbinding

songs timely.

It is always better to check what the general public desire there top ten rock bands list

to be like.

So let's get familiar with the trending rock bands at present.

10.

Alter Bridge:

This band formed in the year 2004 in Florida after the disbanding of the then popular band

by the name Creed.

The band contains 4 members, 3 of who are former Creed members.

They have been highly known for their awesome melodies and deep and sexy vocal voices.

No doubt, the band has shown its worth with the mind-blowing performance every now and

then.

9.

Rise Against:

Focusing on the genre of Punk Rock the Band formed in the year 1999 in Chicago, Illinois.

Albeit, many members joined and left the band but they could not dismantle the spirit of

their astounding songs.

8.

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

Next that comes up in the top ten rock bands list is the RHCP.

To know this band you will have to listen to their songs.

Their melody focus is on psychedelic rock and also on the funky approach.

Formed in the year 1983 in Chicago their band has since given numerous platinum songs till

date.

7.

Muse: A highly popular rock band from Devon formed

in 1994, Muse has all it takes to be an example of a perfect Rock band and surely deserve

the top ten rock bands list.

The band has since stuck together to perform innumerable concerts to entertain the audience

with their alluring tracks.

6.

Foo Fighters: Another Rock band established in the year

1994 after the tragic death of the Nirvana band member Kurt Cobain is Foo Fighters.

The band was formed by the lead drummer, Dave Grohl of Nirvana and since then has been showing

one after the other hit singles and albums.

The band was found by Grohl after Nirvana got dismembered.

5.

Green Day:

A band that has been loved by a majority of the crowd, Green Day formed in the year 1987

with the punk rock genre.

This band is a multi Grammy award winner and has sold millions of copies since their arrival

to the world of Rock.

Their song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" has surely blown off the minds of many music

lovers till date.

4.

Three Days Grace:

Originally known as Groundswell, Three Days Grace was formed in Canada in the year 1992.

The band regrouped in the year 1997 and has since been giving the people and fans beautiful

songs to listen to.

Their songs will surely make you love rock music.

3.

Breaking Benjamin:

Top ten rock bands list cannot be complete without this awe-inspiring group.

Though the band has been having some hassle lately, but their songs have always guided

the people with strong messages.

Each song in their albums will provide you with an innovation to live in this world.

2.

Avenged Sevenfold:

Number two on the list has been taken by the California-based band group formed in the

year 1999.

Avenged Sevenfold also known by the name of A7X has shown the world what the modern rock

music is all about.

Their unique and diversified rock melodies with rip-roaring images on the album covers

have interested many music lovers and has gradually led to a cult following.

With more than 8 million copies sold worldwide, the band deserves a spot in the top ten rock

bands charts.

1.

Linkin Park:

Yes, you heard it correct.

The band is considered the best band and deserves the top spot in the list of the top ten rock

bands.

To know what they are all about, try listening to any song in their album and you will know

why this awesome group deserves the number one spot.

With numerous awards and nominations won, LinkinPark has proven what a consistent band

should be about.

A unique combination of Rock and Hip Hop has made this band highly popular among millions

of music lovers.

For more infomation >> Top Ten Rock Bands In The World - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

MEGA TUTORIAL Amazon Associates Link Builder - Duration: 11:51.

For more infomation >> MEGA TUTORIAL Amazon Associates Link Builder - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

MultiRename Datasets | XTools Pro, extension for ArcGIS Desktop - Duration: 4:36.

XTools Pro is one of the most popular extensions for ArcGIS for Desktop end users.

In this video we will demonstrate a practical example of using the XTools Pro "MultiRename Datasets" tool.

The MultiRename Datasets tool is aimed to batch renaming spatial datasets with use of many advanced flexible options and masks.

To demo the tool in action we are going to add a year of creation and geometry type to the dataset names and also replace part of names.

First, we run the MultiRename Datasets tool from the XTools Pro toolbar menu.

Now we need to add our datasets to the tool dialog window.

In general, this can be done different ways: using the Smart Add Data button, dragging and dropping layers from the ArcMap Table of contents window or from the Catalog dockable window.

Let's press the Smart Add Data button and select required datasets from disk.

To create our renaming mask, we will use the mask components provided by the tool.

First, we add creation year [creationDT.Y] to the names from the "Date & Time" component.

Then we add Geometry type [GT] from the "GIS" component.

Please note these parts of the renaming mask are case sensitive.

Below you can always see both the original and new names.

We can save the created renaming mask for later use with other datasets or in other ArcMap sessions.

You can also share the mask files with your colleagues.

Now we are ready to rename the datasets below, so let's start the process.

The datasets have been renamed.

We can see results in the Renaming results window, at that there is an option to Undo renaming if we notice anything wrong after review.

The renamed datasets have disappeared from the dialog window.

We also restore the mask field with the default [N] value which stands for the original names.

Now we need to replace certain part of the original names.

We add datasets again, this time dragging layers from the ArcMap Table of contents window.

We are going to remove letter "A" from the dataset names.

Earlier this was used to mark polygons (Area), now it is needless as we already added geometry types the way we need.

So, we search for letter "A" and leave the "Replace with" field empty.

Let's start renaming process.

The same operation should be repeated for letters "P" and "L", as we no longer need them.

As you can see, this renaming task has been successfully finished.

Now let's see how to use another renaming option, Counter.

We add new datasets to the tool dialog, this time dragging them from the Catalog window.

We will use the renaming mask template we saved previously and will add Counter, that is sequence numbers, to the dataset names.

For that, we load the previously saved mask file.

As you can see, the mask has been automatically applied to the datasets.

Then we add Counter.

Note that all datasets below have been assigned with the sequence numbers.

Better yet, we modify numbers making them two digits for our purpose.

Besides, as you see, separate sequences have been applied to different workspaces.

This may be a good idea in many cases, but it can be changed to a single numbers sequence if we select "All" for the sequence option.

Finally, let's perform the renaming operation.

To make sure that renaming has been performed correctly and dataset names have been changed, we can open the Layer properties dialog and check the Source tab for the layers in the map.

Please note, changing names for the datasets used in various map documents may lead to broken data sources in those map documents.

So, make sure to utilize this tool carefully.

As you can see, the XTools Pro MultiRename Datasets tool allows to promptly and clearly rename many datasets at once using a lot of customizable options and powerful flexible renaming masks.

XTools Pro is the #1 Productivity Suite for ArcGIS Professionals.

Visit our website to learn more and try XTools Pro free for 14 days.

For more infomation >> MultiRename Datasets | XTools Pro, extension for ArcGIS Desktop - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

너희 괜찮니? Watching dolphin, Beluga | Vlog - Duration: 15:37.

Hello, everyone

Today, I go to aquarium with my brother and his wife.

Before going there, we will meet at Sinsa station to have lunch

Let's go Sinsa garosugil-road

and then go to see aquarium

See you again

It's nice weather

What I ordered is called 'DO BOWL'

which is VEGAN

It's open Sandwich; Blueberry with tofu cream (Vegan)

I bought drinks

I bought this, sparkling water

Will you gonna sleep?

You couldn't sleep now

I feel painful

I bought watermelon, orange and oriental melon

For more infomation >> 너희 괜찮니? Watching dolphin, Beluga | Vlog - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Trap Nation → 2017 MIX ♫ Bass Boosted ♫ - Duration: 1:14:36.

If you enjoy this mix, Please leave a like and a sub :)

For more infomation >> Best of Trap Nation → 2017 MIX ♫ Bass Boosted ♫ - Duration: 1:14:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for the Smallest Pro Mashiny Series for Boys Disney cartoons Cartoons Games Racing - Duration: 17:02.

For more infomation >> Cartoons for the Smallest Pro Mashiny Series for Boys Disney cartoons Cartoons Games Racing - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

✔[Здоровье позвоночника] Упражнения для разгрузки спины и поясничного отдела позвоночника - Duration: 9:02.

For more infomation >> ✔[Здоровье позвоночника] Упражнения для разгрузки спины и поясничного отдела позвоночника - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

MEGA TUTORIAL Amazon Associates Link Builder - Duration: 11:51.

For more infomation >> MEGA TUTORIAL Amazon Associates Link Builder - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Кляр для рыбы рецепт простой - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Кляр для рыбы рецепт простой - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Кулич пасхальный простой рецепт - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Кулич пасхальный простой рецепт - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

How I Became Fluent in English...and YOU can TOO! 👍 - Duration: 6:32.

How I became fluent in English, and how you can, too!

Full disclosure: I was born and raised in Romania, so my first language is Romanian.

I was there until I was 15 years old, and after that, I moved to the US, to California.

I lived in LA and San Francisco for about 14 years, so at this point, I'm probably half American.

But I do know people that have lived in the US for much longer than I have, and have much stronger accents and a harder time communicating in English.

Why? They don't immerse themselves in the language.

So what is immersion?

Immersing yourself in a language means getting completely involved in that language by watching movies, by listening to music,

by reading, by speaking with everyone... basically completely surrounding yourself with that language.

Not too long ago, I came across an article that talked about how language is rooted in culture.

The author, a Hungarian CEO who speaks seven languages, talked about how the English language is rooted in the Anglo-Saxon culture.

He mentions how positive thinking is embedded in the English language.

For example, using a word like "challenge" instead of "problem".

He also mentions how English uses a more indirect approach than other languages...

...how the Brits and Americans do not always directly state something. They might say

That's interesting.

That means it's not interesting.

Hey, let's get together the next time I'm in town.

You're not going to get together.

Well the main takeaway from the article is that it praises language immersion in order to fully become fluent in that language.

If you're interested in reading the article, I'll leave a link to it down in the description.

I think there's so much truth in this article.

As an English teacher, I've observed the progress of so many students who have immersed themselves in the language,

versus the stagnation of students who were translating, and only practicing English inside the classroom, and not outside.

And so, I got inspired to tell you about my experience with learning English.

Here's what I've learned:

Number 1: When you immerse yourself in a language, you open yourself up to learn something new.

You leave your character and your personality at the door, and you embrace a whole new one

Honestly, it's part of experiencing the world at a new level.

You should try it!

And don't worry: your identity is not going anywhere! You don't lose yourself when you're immersed in a new language.

So what's the result of immersion? You learn new idioms, phrasal verbs, local expressions,

which automatically make you sound a lot more like a native English speaker.

People also have an easier time understanding you.

In addition, you are able to comprehend and use colloquial English.

... because it is NOT the same as academic English or the English we learn from books.

So, the second thing I've learned is that learning English is not easy... and it takes time.

But, it can be a lot of fun, especially because most of it does not happen in the classroom.

Once I had a student ask me: "Teacher, do you think in two years I'll know ALL the English?"

I smiled and told him:"No! But you know what? You'll be so much more proficient than you are now!"

I'm proud to say that even after 20+ years of learning English, I'm still learning, because a true learner never stops.

It also makes me a better English teacher.

Let me tell you: Once you realize you're always learning, you're not stressed anymore.

You just focus on the things you can change, and actively work to change those things, one at a time.

So where's the fun part you ask? Well, I learned a lot of English from movies, books, parties, friends, and boyfriends.

I always paid attention to how people spoke, and every time I heard a new idiom or expression,

I took a mental note of it, and made sure to use it the next time I had the opportunity.

For example, I remember when I heard one of my friends saying the word "to".

And they meant "to"- like you go to the beach. But I noticed that this person used "uh", like :"tuh"

I made a note of that little syllable because it wasn't "to", like "ooo", that sound that I used to make.

And I started using too, so I'd stay stuff like: I'm going "tuh" the doctor, I'm going "tuh" school.

Well, let me tell you: That one simple vowel made such a huge difference in my fluency, and how people understood my spoken English.

And don't worry: As you learn, you can still communicate in English, and it does not have to be perfect!

Which brings me to my last point: It's OK to make mistakes.

In some countries, people might judge for grammatical errors or pronunciation mistakes.

I don't think it's the same with English.

In today's world, there are many different versions of English: different accents, different grammar... English is a world language!

So people in general may be kinder and more forgiving of your mistakes than you think.

They certainly were in my case!

In fact, if you listen carefully, you can hear native speakers make mistakes as well.

I think I make less mistakes than Ioana.

Fewer mistakes. See? You get the point.

So here's my advice: Maybe you think it's crazy, but: Strive to make mistakes.

If you make mistakes, you're using the language more, which means you're improving.

What WON'T help you is taking time to think of one perfect sentence.

Having a conversation, with mistakes and all, will be a lot more helpful.

Remember, the best way to learn English is to always practice.

So follow us on social media. It's a great way to connect and interact with us. You can get the American perspective! Wes is very American.

Wait a second... is that a compliment?

Sure!

I hope you enjoyed my thoughts and confessions as an English teacher whose first language is not English.

As you can see and hear, it is possible to become fluent in English. You just need to continue practicing.

Keep practicing with us! And give a thumbs up if you found this video helpful.

For more infomation >> How I Became Fluent in English...and YOU can TOO! 👍 - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

MOM I GOT SOMETHING! - Duration: 1:28.

(Meowing)

(meowing)

I GOTS IT!

MOMMA I GOTS IT!

I can't reach that far.

(meow)

No?

Just because there's a camera you want to do it over there?

Yeah? (?)

You gots the mouse.

For more infomation >> MOM I GOT SOMETHING! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

INS Vikrant Then And Now - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> INS Vikrant Then And Now - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

[Godzilla 215b 183] Niewidzialny potwór [+NAPISY] - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> [Godzilla 215b 183] Niewidzialny potwór [+NAPISY] - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Daynasaur Movie For Kids Dynasore Vs Daynasaur Animals Movies Full Movie English Daynasaur Cartoon - Duration: 1:03:06.

Daynasaur Movie For Kids Dynasore Vs Daynasaur Animals Movies Full Movie English Daynasaur Cartoon

For more infomation >> Daynasaur Movie For Kids Dynasore Vs Daynasaur Animals Movies Full Movie English Daynasaur Cartoon - Duration: 1:03:06.

-------------------------------------------

Japan Tokyo, Kamakura Hitchhike travels autostop, tokyo Zoo - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Japan Tokyo, Kamakura Hitchhike travels autostop, tokyo Zoo - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Photoshop Tutorial | Swimmer on Road Manipulation - Duration: 4:47.

Hi Friends Very Worm Welcome to Photoshop Gravity !

We Will Learn In This Video, How To Create Swimmer on Road Manipulation In Photoshop.

Please Subscribe and Stay in Gravity.

Press Control + J, Make Duplicate of Road Background Layer,

Then Go To Layer Menu, Select Smart Objects Convert to Smart Object,

Now Go To Filter Menu, Select Render and Click on Lens Flare,

Then Follow This Settings.

Then Select Swimmer Document, Press Control + A,

Then Go To Edit Menu Copy The Swimmer Image,

Now Select Road Image and Go To Again Edit Menu Paste The Swimmer Image.

Now Press Control + T,

Reduce Image Size 90%,

Then Right Click and Flip Horizontal, and Set The Image Like This.

Again Go To Layer Menu Add Layer Mask on Swimmer Image,

Now Grab Pen Tool From Tools Palette, and Select Unwanted Area Like This.

Now Right Click and Make Selection Give Feather Radius 5 Pixels.

Then Go To Again Edit Menu and Fill The Selection With Black Color,

Then Press Control + D.

Now Grab Brush Tool From Tools Palette, Right Click and Select Round Soft Corners Brush,

Apply Black Color on Layer Mask With Brush Tool,

For Hide Unwanted Area of Swimmer Image.

Now Go To Layer Menu and Create New Layer With This Settings,

Then Set Foreground Color white, Then Grab Brush Tool and Apply White Color,

on Darkest Area In Swimmer Image Like This.

That's It.

Thanks For Watching I Hope You Enjoy That ! If You Did ? Please Subscribe By Hitting The Subscribe Button.

For more infomation >> Photoshop Tutorial | Swimmer on Road Manipulation - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

5 weeks pregnancy update - Duration: 5:54.

Today I am 5 weeks pregnant

Hi guys firstly I am super excited that I am pregnant again

I have always had that number in my head to have 4 babies

and now I am having my 4th baby which is number 6 in total because I had two miscarriages

but so far so good everything is great

two times now I have had two bad belly aches

so I didn't really like that

first time I was actually on the cruise and it was only in the morning when we were waiting

for the restaurant to open

I was fine everything was normal and then all of a sudden I had this really bad pain

in my gutt

I went to the nearest toilet and I was on there for a little while

then I went and sat outside on near the doctors on the ship

and I just sat on the floor and I wouldn't get up and I was in so much pain and then

I layed on the floor which was really good because no one was there which was really

lucky.

The pain was really bad I couldn't talk much I didn't know what it was but I new it wasn't

anything bad like an ectopic pregnancy or anything like that because I had one of them

and I knew what it was like.

It just felt like really bad gas pain and I really didn't like it

I had bad gas pain when I was pregnant with Horatio but it wasn't half as bad as that

then eventually it started to dwindle away and I haven't had it since.

Last night I had dinner at my mother in laws house we had spaghetti bolognese and then

during the night I woke up with bad belly ache I had no idea what it was still don't

know.

You google it and the first thing that comes up is it could be an ectopic pregnancy like

why does it always come up with the worst thing make everyone freak out

Its not an ectopic pregnancy I just have a belly ache what could it be?

I think my belly was just upset or something because it disappeared and nothing really

happened I was just on the toilet for a little bit and then eventually the pain went away.

It's just something I just don't really want to go through again like I had two really

bad belly aches and they are not fun

I've also had a lot of Anxiety during the start of this early pregnancy because I don't

really have any symptoms other than the belly aches, my breasts don't hurt my nipples haven't

changed I don't urinate a lot and it just worried me like a lot thinking that I would

probably go in and have my ultrasound they will tell me it's another blighted ovum but

things are changing and I am feeling more and more pregnant as it's going a long so

I'm feeling more confident but I'm not 100% until I see the baby and then once I do I'm

going to be a lot more happier and better in myself.

Nothing else really to report on week 5 of my pregnancy

I do feel a little more tired tho I have been sleeping during the day so that is a plus

as well

I've also got a cold I don't know if you can hear it in my voice but it is really something

I haven't had before I do normally have colds when I'm pregnant because I normally end my

pregnancy when it's cold but this time it's cold and I got it before it was even cold

so I was thinking it could of had something to do with my pregnancy

I really give all the pregnancy dust fairy dust out there to all the woman out there

trying to get pregnant this one was actually our first cycle on clomid so it was really

lucky it worked the first time there is nothing wrong with my husband at all he has given

me 6 children now 2 are with GOD but God obviously knows that I am able to look after 4 children

so thank you so much God.

Thank you so much guys for watching this video stay tuned for next week when I do my 6 week

pregnancy update and next Friday I'm having my ultrasound so wish me luck hopefully the

baby is in there.

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already and click on that little bell you get notifications

and I will catch you guys next time.

Bye

For more infomation >> 5 weeks pregnancy update - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nude Photo Shoot! - Vlog - Duration: 3:23.

here we are in Newmarket we're about to

do a nude photo shoot to promote

I Survived a Zombie Holocaust we're doing

a DVD signing soon and we need to alert

the public so yeah

nudity upcoming

feel like we should have been more prepared

we should have eaten healthy should have got tans

we should have done some manicuring is that the right word?

manscaping? Pruning. Of the hair.

we did not have time so we just went in

warts-and-all

and we're just hoping that through the

magic of Photoshop we will not look horrible.

So we did the nude photo shoot

it went really well you've seen a few of

those pictures but since then I also

went and got my business cards made so

that's cool I will look forward to

handing that to some high-powered

producers and other industry

professionals I just did a podcast

called Nerd v Newb now you can

listen to this I'll put a link in the

description somewhere you can listen to

that so that's called exfil making a New

Zealand filmmaking podcast now we're

getting our zombies made up

how to kill zombies?

Just chop off their head, just straight chop off their head

or limbs I guess if you chop their liimbs off and

it's just the torso I mean they're not

going to go very far like that either

it's been a dream to be a zombie I

think ever since

Harley and Guy made the movie I wanted to

actually act as a zombie for them.

I feel good because we've just sold four DVDs

that's eighty bucks my friend minus expenses.

of which there are many.

here we go look we're getting some people

harassed over here.

Our zombies are working. How's it going?

cool so we've met lots of great people

had a great time but if you couldn't

make it down here today and you would

still like your own personalized signed

copy of I Survived a Zombie Holocaust

you can get it in the link below or

above or wherever it is there'll be a

link somewhere and we ship worldwide and

we'll sign it just for you send it all

the way to you so don't be shy, don't be shy.

And you can get a personalized

signed copy, but what you cant get

is a personalized signed zombie. ARRRRGH!

For more infomation >> Nude Photo Shoot! - Vlog - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

BEAUTIFUL EYES | Experimental Short Film - Duration: 3:16.

Alright. Take it off.

Wow! What's up?

Tonight is a very special night.

Really? Am I forgetting something?

Wala naman...

Your eyes are so beautiful.

What's up?

Do you remember the first time we met?

You found my secret place.

It was my secret place.

But anyway...

I always went there to find peace...

...but on that day, I found something better.

I didn't believe in love.

I always thought it was a crazy person's fantasy.

But...

But when I saw your eyes...

Your beautiful eyes...

I knew you were the one.

I love the way they look at me,

piercing deeply into my soul,

captivating me.

I love the way the light danced with them

like a crystal that sparkles

or the stars in my night sky.

It was kind of stupid but I wrote you a poem before.

Yes, I remember my favorite line from that poem.

"There's so much life within your eyes..."

"...and so much love."

I just couldn't imagine not being able to stare dreamily into those eyes.

Oh, my God!

I want to keep them.

What?

Forever.

For more infomation >> BEAUTIFUL EYES | Experimental Short Film - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Five Ingredients - Duration: 42:02.

For more infomation >> Five Ingredients - Duration: 42:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nanny Nightmare - Duration: 42:34.

For more infomation >> Nanny Nightmare - Duration: 42:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tycoon - Duration: 42:12.

For more infomation >> Tycoon - Duration: 42:12.

-------------------------------------------

Brinner - Duration: 21:03.

For more infomation >> Brinner - Duration: 21:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sensational Sandwiches - Duration: 21:02.

For more infomation >> Sensational Sandwiches - Duration: 21:02.

-------------------------------------------

Meat Lovers - Duration: 21:03.

For more infomation >> Meat Lovers - Duration: 21:03.

-------------------------------------------

Goodnight, Florence - Duration: 21:02.

For more infomation >> Goodnight, Florence - Duration: 21:02.

-------------------------------------------

All Star Moms - Duration: 42:02.

For more infomation >> All Star Moms - Duration: 42:02.

-------------------------------------------

Outbreak - Duration: 41:35.

For more infomation >> Outbreak - Duration: 41:35.

-------------------------------------------

Arachnid Overload - Duration: 42:35.

For more infomation >> Arachnid Overload - Duration: 42:35.

-------------------------------------------

[Godzilla 215b 183] Niewidzialny potwór [+NAPISY] - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> [Godzilla 215b 183] Niewidzialny potwór [+NAPISY] - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

¿Tenemos ADN Neanderthal? - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> ¿Tenemos ADN Neanderthal? - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

너희 괜찮니? Watching dolphin, Beluga | Vlog - Duration: 15:37.

Hello, everyone

Today, I go to aquarium with my brother and his wife.

Before going there, we will meet at Sinsa station to have lunch

Let's go Sinsa garosugil-road

and then go to see aquarium

See you again

It's nice weather

What I ordered is called 'DO BOWL'

which is VEGAN

It's open Sandwich; Blueberry with tofu cream (Vegan)

I bought drinks

I bought this, sparkling water

Will you gonna sleep?

You couldn't sleep now

I feel painful

I bought watermelon, orange and oriental melon

For more infomation >> 너희 괜찮니? Watching dolphin, Beluga | Vlog - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

בירת גיאורגיה | טביליסי | Hotel Grand Palace Tbilisi - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> בירת גיאורגיה | טביליסי | Hotel Grand Palace Tbilisi - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Lovely Animals | 15 MINUTES | Learn Turkish Alphabet - Duration: 15:01.

LION

LIONis the strongest animal of the forests.

That's why lion is called "king of the forest"

WHALE

No comments:

Post a Comment