Monday, August 13, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2018

Ta-da! Got ready!

(Laughing)

You guys look even cuter!

Look at you!

I'm gonna wake up kitties.

I know

how to

wake them up.

(Opening a can)

(Laughing)

Hey...

Hold on, hold on.

Wait!

I can not open it if you do like this.

What a mess...

Oops! Wait! I'll open it up soon.

You all can have it.

They're getting too excited. Hold on.

I'll do it for you.

I'll give you separately, kitties. Hold on.

I'll share it for you.

It's not '1 can for each kitty'.

It's '2 spoons for each kitty'.

Wait in the room. Let me finish this.

Come here. Get in the room.

Kitties.

Here. Let's get in the room~

Get in.

Wait here. I'll bring it to you when it's done.

(Laughing)

Kitties, wait for a moment. It's almost done.

Gotta mash up before I give.

Kitties...

Ta-da!

Treats!

I hear bird's singing from somewhere.

Ta-da!

Huh? Chuchu... (lol)

You were there, Chuchu!

Oh... Chuchu...

Were you there? Wait a minute. It won't take so long.

Oh~ (lol)

I hear something like bird's singing.

Wait. Let me mash it before you eat.

Looks yummy!

(Surprised)

Oh my...! (lol)

Did you jump, sweetie?

Hold on.

You jumped! Amazing!

So cute!

Hold on.

Amazing...

Now you can jump high, honey. Wow.

You're amazing.

Can you jump high now? Jump... lol

OK, OK. I'll call you.

Enjoy it here, Chuchu.

I'll bring other kitties.

Ta-da! Got ready!

(Laughing)

You guys look even cuter!

I'll open the door. Go get your bowls.

One, two, PONG!

Let's go!

Huh?

DD! (lol)

He didn't get his own.

Help yourself~

You think Coco is easier?

What are you doing there, kitty?

Kitty!

Kitty!

(Laughing)

(Laughing)

You know it's there?

Clean the bowls, kitties.

Help me.

(lol) Cute...

You gotta clean it up, kitty!

(Opening a can)

Ah... It's mine.

(Laughing)

It's not what you think, huh?

No?

No? He got upset!

For more infomation >> SNEAKILY OPENED A TUNA CAN, BUT CATS GOT ALREADY EXCITED! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Claudio Uberti, un hombre de confianza de Kirchner y De Vido, declarará como arrepentido video highl - Duration: 4:46.

Claudio Uberti, un hombre de estrecha confianza del ex presidente Néstor Kirchner y de su ministro más poderoso, Julio De Vido, decidió hoy declarar como arrepentido en la causa conocida como "los cuadernos de la corrupción"

La decisión la tomó en las últimas horas y se cristalizó con la firma de un acuerdo ante el fiscal Carlos Stornelli

Desde el viernes era buscado y estaba en condición de prófugo, tras ser salpicado por el relato de otro "imputado colaborador": el empresario Carlos Wagner, articulador del esquema de corrupción en la obra pública durante los años del kirchnerismo

Fuentes judiciales confirmaron a Clarín que Después de más de tres horas de declaración indagatoria en la fiscalía de Stornelli Uberti logró acordar convertirse en el próximo arrepentido en esta causa que lo tiene, en principio, como partícipe necesario de la asociación ilícita que habría movido, al menos, unos 200 millones de dólares en coimas

La decisión de declarar contra sus ex jefes ocurrió antes de presentarse en la tarde del lunes en los tribunales de Comodoro Py

El viernes habían emitido una orden de detención luego de ser mencionado como uno de los integrantes clave de todo el circuito de coimas y distribución de dinero negro desde las empresas a la política durante el gobierno de Néstor y, también, de Cristina Kirchner

Uberti se convertirá -tras la firma y la homologación por parte del juez que instruye la causa, Claudio Bonadio- en el primer funcionario en pasar a la categoría de "imputado colaborador"

Más allá de eso, en el corto plazo, el ex funcionario iba a ser trasladado a la delegación de la calle Cavia de la Policía Federal, el barrio porteño de Palermo

El ex titular del Órgano de Control de Concesiones Viales (OCCOVI) del kirchnerismo no registraba salidas del país y por eso no se había ordenado su captura internacional

Esta causa ya cuenta con 8 imputados colaboradores la mayoría de ellos empresarios de la construcción y del sector energético que admitieron haber realizado pagos ilegales al gobierno kirchnerista

Además de Uberti, el ex jefe de Gabinete, Juan Manuel Abal Medina, reconoció que recibió dinero no declarado de empresarios para la campaña electoral

Uberti integraba un pelotón de nuevos implicados en el caso de corrupción más explosivo de la historia argentina

Ese grupo lo integraban además José María Olasagasti -ex secretario privado de Julio De Vido-, el ex titular de la UIA, Carlos Lascurain, y el empresario Raúl Vertúa

Todos quedaron comprometidos después de la declaración indagatoria del ex presidente de la cámara de la construcción, Carlos Wagner, quien reveló un "sistema" de cartelización de la obra pública y pago de "retornos, coimas", donde mencionó a todas estas personas

En esta causa conocida como los "cuadernos de la corrupción" se investiga un circuito de sobornos que podría ascender a 200 millones de dólares, Uberti y los demás están acusados de ser partícipe necesario de la asociación ilícita en la que hay más de 38 personas imputadas

Todos integrarían un "sistema creado" por el ex ministro para la cartelización de la obra pública, que implicaba que las empresas decidían de antemano qué firma ganaba cada licitación de una obra pública, se acordaba el pago del 10 al 20% del monto de obra en concepto de sobornos

Entonces, entre los que oficiaban de intermediarios para el cobro y distribución del dinero estaba, entre otros, Uberti

Prófugo desde el viernes por la noche, cuando el juez Bonadio ordenó el allanamiento a su propiedad y su detención, Uberti decidió entregarse este lunes por la tarde en los Tribunales de Comodoro Py y fue al quinto piso, donde se encuentra al fiscalía de Stornelli

El ex funcionario kirchnerista conoce estas situaciones: fue investigado por el escándalo de la valija de Antonini Wilson, el venezolano que intentó ingresar US$ 800

000 en 2007 en un vuelo que venía de Venezuela y en el que también viajaba Uberti

En 2012 la Justicia lo sobreseyó.Además, Uberti que fue buscado los últimos tres días por la Policía Federal, fue considerado como jefe de la "embajada paralela" que funcionó en Venezuela al margen de la misión oficial que dirigía el embajador Eduardo Sadous

El año pasado el Congreso reformó la ley antilavado por pedido del GAFI y eliminó la cláusula que agravaba la pena para ese delito si era cometida por un funcionario

For more infomation >> Claudio Uberti, un hombre de confianza de Kirchner y De Vido, declarará como arrepentido video highl - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Outdoor Transparent LED Screen waterproof test - Duration: 0:10.

Transparent LED Screen is widely installed on the front of a window or a building.

clear led, transparent glass display, transparent video screen,transparent led display, Led window panels

For more infomation >> Outdoor Transparent LED Screen waterproof test - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

086 Carla - Duration: 14:04.

== Goodbye. == Goodbye.

Ohhh, finally!

I thought my smile was going to permanently freeze on my face

We've survived it. It's over!

I'm afraid you're wrong. This is just the beginning.

I can imagine how you feel, but...

... maybe once you've slept on it for a night...?

Breach of trust remains breach of trust

I can't tell you how grateful I am...

... to have you here with me right now

I'm your wife

I love you

I'd be willing to bet we're the only ones having sex tonight

Maybe your father will let himself be comforted by his little wifey

Hm, oh please. He'll hardly be in the mood.

Carla's lies were the last straw for him. Just as I expected.

Wait, something's jammed here

Oh... sorry

It doesn't matter now anyway

This hasn't been our day, has it?

What a day

Yeah, you can say that again

Mr. von Beyenbach-Lahnstein!

I thought you would be busy in other quarters of the castle

Yes, and I'm going right back to Carla. I just wanted to prepare my young bride a small... evening meal.

That's an outstanding idea

However, I don't know if you'll be able to impress the Countess with that little carrot

I'm not done yet

Let me do this

Do you know what I like best about the Lahnstein weddings?

That each time the family grows a little larger

For you it may seem completely normal to be welcomed into a functional family with open arms,...

... but believe me, it's anything but a given

Your wedding was simply perfect!

Time after time, I'm impressed with the way Count Lahnstein always has everything under control

Yes, you could put it that way

== And his tolerance is to be admired. == Oh yes.

Nico is already completely a part of the family

Even though she's going out with a construction worker

So... now, I don't want to detain you any longer

== Good night. == Night.

The bride is waiting!

== Good morning. == By noon we will be finished with cleaning up outside.

== Good, Viktor. == A wonderful morning to you, Mr. von Beyenbach-Lahnstein.

To you, too, Viktor

I hope we were able to contribute to the enjoyment of your wedding? Really an extraordinary celebration.

Yes, it was, indeed

Morning, Johannes. I believe I owe you an explanation.

I am not interested in your explanations, Mr. von Beyenbach

Right... then... I'll be going to the office

Yes?

Beyenbach!

Is there something special going on? The management floor is as good as empty.

Mhm, maybe you should leave, too, and take care of your wife

Carla wanted to be alone. And besides that, I had the feeling I'm not exactly welcome at Königsbrunn.

Well, what did you expect?

That my father would welcome the 'beard' husband of his lesbian daughter into the family with open arms?

Do like I do: From an airplane window all problems look small and insignificant

Man, you've got some nerve!

The shipment of two million, yeah? It's days overdue, and you're thinking about flying!

Oh right, you don't know yet

Regarding the illegal money - my father is alarmingly well-informed about that, too

WHAT?!

What do I do now?!?!

Enjoy yourself a little honeymoon. There's nothing here for you to do anyway.

Charlie, you're constantly reading too much into things. After all, despite Tanja's threat, you made it home just fine yesterday.

Lars, don't you get it? That's part of her plan! She's trying to unnerve me, every way she can.

== It takes two to tango. == Oh...! Well, at least you're rid of your arm sling now.

To behold you, it would seem the magic of marriage has rapidly faded

I've been looking for you. We have a problem. Our money laundering...

... has been busted. Tell me something new.

So you know already... What are we supposed to--

What are we supposed to do now? I have no desire to end up in jail.

Well, you always have the option of sleeping pills. You could choose a rope, or... springing from the roof of the Holding.

== Come on, quit joking! == And you quit peeing your pants! Ansgar kept us out of the whole thing.

Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't out of altruism. I mean... what are his intentions with us then?!

'Us'? Excuse me, you can't include me in this! He can't harm me.

I never would have thought you capable of so much solidarity.

I'm sure you'll find a way out of it

Incidentally, have I congratulated you on the successful wedding?

The high art of... a marriage of convenience

However, it is not nice that you dragged Mr. Schneider into it

But he's lucky. Fortunately, marriage witnesses aren't under oath.

Another whiskey, please

== What, is something wrong? == No, of course not, but I was thinking, the night is still long...

You're right about that. Make it a double.

'Psychiatric help', I don't think so! Lars, I know what I know, and I'm going to take a stand against Tanja.

Charlie, you've caused enough commotion! I don't want to end up in yet another line of fire.

Ach

A gorgeous wedding yesterday!

We never got a chance to drink a toast together

One minute, please

Well, you all right?

Couldn't be better. After such a... fabulous wedding night.

So, you want to drink one with me?

== Thanks, but I think I'm gonna make myself scarce, before things get dangerous. == What?

To a happy future and... many new Lahnsteins

Ms. Schneider

No, really, you were such a lovely couple in front of the altar

Luckily, I had plenty of Kleenex with me

== Ms. Schneider? == Yes?

== The oyster delivery man is here. == Oh right, the first oysters. You'll excuse me?

I know what that's like - if the boss doesn't take care of everything himself...

Sometimes one is in need of a potent friend, eh?

Yeah right, save me your commentary

I wasn't particularly nice to you, earlier, uhm, however I would actually really like to help you

Is that so?

Ansgar is eating out of my hand now, and if you'd like, I'll put in a good word for you

Yeah, and what do I have to do for that?

You regard me as that calculating?

Well fine, if you really insist on doing me a favor...

I need to tend to an old friend of mine

And you seem to know Charlie pretty well, too

You're friends with Ms. Schneider?

In a rather special way, yes

Help me eliminate Charlie

So you want to knock off Charlie Schneider, just like that?

My question was: "Are you in?"

Count me out! Your plan won't work anyway.

Hundred percent guaranteed. I've known Charlie for ages, and I know what makes her tick.

Lots of luck

You're usually game for anything

What would I care about Ms. Schneider?

You wouldn't, but you could certainly be a bit more cooperative

== Or, do you have a thing for prison food? == Oh, don't be ridiculous!

Then I guess I'll have to be clearer

You may have destroyed the cassette tape that incriminated you as Carla's kidnapper...

... however, there was another accomplice, who was wounded during the abduction

What was his name again? Walther Hartmann?

== How do you know that? == Oh, I still have VERY good contacts in Düsseldorf

And I could create one between him and the police

How come no one has tried to knock YOU off yet?

Because you don't mess with professionals?

First act:... You have really got the nerve!

If you think you can treat me like that in the Holding, you're mistaken!

You can clear things away

Thank you

Suuuper mood...!

== Shall I leave the Countess' place setting? == No.

I'm sure Carla is recuperating from her wedding night

That topic has no place here

Sorry, I didn't know the topic was taboo

== Well, you know it now. == Father, please!

Vanessa has no way of knowing what this is all about

My apologies for being late

How do you think Ms. von Anstetten treats me in the Holding?

Yeah, I'm afraid I can picture that quite vividly

She never misses a chance to humiliate me. And if I complain? Then she snows the bosses with her sexy number.

Hah, typical! That's exactly Tanja's style.

I've even considered quitting

No! Absolutely no way can you grant her that triumph!

Right, of course not

But I don't understand it. You're married to the daughter of the man who runs the company. Why don't you utilize your connections?

I persuade with my abilities, I don't have to utilize my connections

Do you know what impresses me about you? So far, you're the only man who hasn't fallen for Tanja.

Why should I?

First of all, I'm married to a first-class woman, and secondly, I've seen through Tanja von Anstetten. That woman is capable of anything.

Oh, how often do you think I've had to listen to people saying I'm paranoid, crazy, that I'm seeing unicorns...

== Tanja von Anstetten is dangerous and without scruples. == Yes!

== She wants to do us both in. == Mhm.

If only there was something to use against her... You can't think of anything?

Then, uh... off to the fitness studio

== Bye. == Bye. == See you.

Have fun

Thank you again for the heart of roses

Carla, I know why you married Bernd

So he told you

He's very disappointed, he had to talk to someone about it

Yeah, but he shouldn't have forced Carla to go through with the marriage

Father simply should never have found out that Bernd is only my husband for show

And here I was always pushing you to tell him the truth

If I'd known he was so obstinate...

He's just shocked

I did try to get it through his head that he needs to understand you, too, but...

Oh...

When you keep weaving a web of lies, at some point it's hard to extract yourself

Have you experienced something like this before, too?

No, not directly, but...

... I can imagine how you feel

Well, Father cares precious little about that

I only care about one thing

How I get out of this

What if I suggested to him that he should talk to you again?

Would you do that?

Of course, why not?

For more infomation >> 086 Carla - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

YMCA in Missoula reopens after employee caught with meth - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> YMCA in Missoula reopens after employee caught with meth - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Padres influyen más que madres en vidas de sus hijas - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Padres influyen más que madres en vidas de sus hijas - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Face aux difficultés, Laura Smet quitte l'appartement acheté grâce à son père - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Face aux difficultés, Laura Smet quitte l'appartement acheté grâce à son père - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Markle dio detalles de la acalorada conversación telefónica que mantuvo con el príncipe Harry - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Thomas Markle dio detalles de la acalorada conversación telefónica que mantuvo con el príncipe Harry - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn thường xuyên 9 loại thực phẩm này giúp lưu thông động mạch giảm mỡ máu - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Ăn thường xuyên 9 loại thực phẩm này giúp lưu thông động mạch giảm mỡ máu - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Steins;Gate 0 -「Fatima」/ Subtitulos en Español. *Aún tiene errores* - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Steins;Gate 0 -「Fatima」/ Subtitulos en Español. *Aún tiene errores* - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Enceinte de 8 mois, Charlotte Casiraghi affiche son baby bump dans « Semana » - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Enceinte de 8 mois, Charlotte Casiraghi affiche son baby bump dans « Semana » - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

La infanta Cristina y la infanta Elena, de compras en Madrid - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> La infanta Cristina y la infanta Elena, de compras en Madrid - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

La Rompe Carros - Daddy Yankee (Bass Boosted) HQ + Link de Descarga - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> La Rompe Carros - Daddy Yankee (Bass Boosted) HQ + Link de Descarga - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Club Mickey Mouse | Back to School Special

For more infomation >> Club Mickey Mouse | Back to School Special

-------------------------------------------

Skyway - HYPER U CONCEPT SKYWAY - Sky Way Capital Investment - Duration: 1:25.

Skyway - HYPER U CONCEPT SKYWAY - Sky Way Capital Investment

Skyway - HYPER U CONCEPT SKYWAY

For more infomation >> Skyway - HYPER U CONCEPT SKYWAY - Sky Way Capital Investment - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

MAMMA MIA! Amanda Seyfried as Sophie GREEK GODDESS Makeup & Hair Tutorial - Duration: 11:06.

hey it's Jackie and welcome back to my channel thank you so much for all the

love on the mama Mia 2 inspired hairstyle tutorial I did I haven't had a

video do that well in a while and you guys really seemed to love it

so I thought I would follow up with a natural look glowy makeup look and a lot

of you wanted to see Sophie and Donna's from the second movie but I thought the

first movies wedding makeup was just absolutely stunning and they're all

pretty similar so this is the look that I went with and of course we do have

the hair and I did a little DIYing as well, I hope you enjoyed the rest of

this video make sure you give it a thumbs up and comment down below who you

ship donna with and let's get started!

I already have a bit of self tanner on and

I've prepped my lips with my fav this is the Aveda feed my lips pure

nourishment lip treatment and my favorite base is actually the Charlotte

Tilbury Hollywood fall this filter I've been wearing this one alone and I love

the look on the skin I typically would layer wonder glow and then foundation

for a higher coverage look but this gives a tiny amount of tint while still

having the same a glowing effect as Wonder glow even a little bit more

intense and then any blemishes I'm using at my Too Faced Born This Way concealer

my skin actually has been acting up quite a bit but with at and a freckled

look it'll really camouflage it without using a ton of coverage

next up I'm using the Charlotte Tilbury bronzing stick this smell is to die for

it's so vanilla-y and i'm speckling this over my forehead cheeks nose chin

for a realistic sunkissed look

adding a little bit of too faced sweethearts bronzer, this one is one of

my all-time favorite bronzers it has a bit of sheen to it and it looks gorgeous

on the collarbones as well kind of picks up the light I'm trying out a new brand

that I just came across it's another cruelty free brand and this shade is a

bright coral peach and I'm applying this to my cheeks in a very natural way

focusing it more on the apples like Sophie has and a big part of Sophie's

look is how peachy and glowy her skin is all throughout so I'm adding this on the

tip of the nose which looks super cute and then so the color is harmonious I'm

applying to the chin forehead and speckling it again around the face

I do faux freckles a lot in my everyday makeup routine and I've tried out a

bunch of different products but basically any brow or liner this time

I'm using a bronze urban decay liner and the key to making these look realistic

is to Pat it into the other liquid products before you've set with powder

this will slightly subdue that dot and my favorite powder for quite some time

is a translucent setting veil and this is very natural-looking and it mattifies

while still letting some glow shine through and this is by hourglass just

combing my natural brows upwards and mine are a little bit more full in shape

than Amanda's and darker of course so I'm just lightening them up using a

little bit of a golden shadow and I kind of like the more subtle brows for this

look even though I typically love a fuller big bushy brow and now for some

contouring so I'm taking a contour shade between my eyes and a bit of a diagonal

line and then into a rounded shape just above my crease keep this pretty

subtle because you do want a little bit of structure but a defining

characteristic of Amanda is her far apart eyes so we don't want this shading

to bring the eyes at too close together and I'm not doing a super snatch look at

all we're keeping this very sunkissed and natural like I've said take your

favorite highlighter and apply this to the very tip of the nose as well as the

cheekbone I really wasn't trying to look exactly like Amanda because I do want

the makeup to look as minimal as possible but I will play with the eye

shape a bit to help resemble her beautiful eye shape finishing up with

one less blush this is a very peachy and I'm bringing this not

only through the cheeks but rounded through above the crease and then we're

also fading this up to the brow bone love a warm pop of color there and one

of my favorite Too Faced collections is the natural line the packaging is so

gorgeous and I love the scent of these products as well and my favorite

highlight is a star light so it has a bit of a pink shift and I love this on

the brow bone as well as the very top of the cheekbone again doing a lot of

layering of course you can take some of these products out but I wanted to show

you some of my favorite cruelty free products for all over the lid I'm taking

a deeper Brown bronzy cream eye shadow and fade this from the lash line to all

over the lid I wanted a bronze base and I'm also bringing this under the bottom

lash line I faded the shadow a little downward from the outer V and I'm

keeping at the bottom half heavier on the outer corner go in with a richer

brown shadow fading from right next to the tear duct through the lash line and

then the outer V leaving a little bit of space in the center and this will give a

puffier smiling eye tape of look it'll also create a bit more of rounded

definition so that it makes the eye look a bit more prominent again using the Too

Faced natural collection I took a shadow that will pick up the

light for the center of the lid you can keep using cream shadows if you want to

but I just like to use cream shadows usually as my base and one more deeper a

matte Brown shadow in the outer V to taper out the eyes a bit more and time

for a touch of mascara I chose a glossier to try out and I'm focusing on

the outer lashes

my eyes are super round so I took a bit of shadow as liner in the tight line and

final step you can take for an Amanda inspired eye is to add a white eyeliner

or a light shadow to the outer waterline

and then for lips I'm starting with the Aveda feed my lips lip primer I'm newly

obsessed with this and I could never really do a believable over line and

this primes my lips so well for it because it just smooths out any fine

lines and adds the V perfect base so little touch of liner for that fuller

upper lip and a bit less of a Cupid's bow and finally I'm just using a balm

this one is by Burt's Bees and I thought it gave a very fresh pop of natural

color and still slightly peachy alike the blush painting a little bit more of

that cream blush again I love this product touch-ups here and there and

there is my very sunkissed super blushy yet natural looking makeup inspired by

Sophie using all cruelty free products and I found at this lip shade also by

Burt's Bees that looks really similar to her promo poster

I have already curled my hair away from my face and in the first Sophie look I

did all the curls went the same direction around my whole head but this

time on either side of your face you're going to have the curls of spiraling

away and I used a tapered wand like I did in the Titanic hair tutorial I also

lightened up my hair color by adding in a blond extension that's just another

way that I bring in some lightness without actually coloring my own hair

different from the shade that I like it for every day and Sofie wears a pretty

headband and the way it's positioned it almost looks like a slight halo and the

only way I could figure out how to do this without running out of hair length

is to create a section of hair at the back and then clip in a braided

extension from there bring it around and over to the other side securing with

bobby pins as I go I did this twice with different braid sizes and the smaller

bridge is actually more accurate I don't know why I redid it to get a bigger

braid but either way it's up to you and because we have the hair in the center

part we're going to pick up a face frame and piece and twist it around and

through the braid

adding a little bit more hair into that first section and I'm twisting it a once

again around at the braid and securing with some hairspray from Aveda for some

volume this is such a great hairspray especially for setting the curls because

it helps to hold the style but never feels crunchy or heavy doing a little

DIY for more of a Greek goddess vibe and Sophie's curls looked very tight and

natural around the underside of her hair by her ear so I'm using the bubble wand

and adding tons of curls and picking up very small sections and adding again

very tiny spirals on top adding in these beautiful white fabric flowers from

Michaels and plain with some more accessories like little rhinestones

throughout the front section I picked up some crystally ones and then also some

blue because I noticed that's what Sophie had

and I attached a little DIY veil as well so here's a look at the completed style

I hope you'll try out this Sophie inspired look and if you do make sure

you give it a thumbs up and let me know also in the comments if you were going

to be a bride or maybe you are going to be a bride soon what's your favorite

Bridal style and like do you like it princessy bohemian some people like hop

their weddings all planned out in their head from when they were kid I honestly

have no idea never really dreamed of it but to be honest I really like this well

I might have noticed that I used all cruelty free today so thumbs up for that

and I'll see you in my next video

For more infomation >> MAMMA MIA! Amanda Seyfried as Sophie GREEK GODDESS Makeup & Hair Tutorial - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Hua Chenyu's Weibo_Celebration Dance + Behind the Scenes_20180811_华晨宇_微博舞蹈视频及幕后花絮 - Duration: 13:26.

*I promised to post a dance video of my students and I if they all pass the competition this round, and I always keep my word. We did our best!! This video does not accept any kind of criticism. Lastly, congrats to all of you passing together!!*

Left side first?

Yes, that's right

Yes

Then...

Then...

And then we...

That side

I want to see you two- The two of you come here

Let's just dance the easy parts, don't make it too hard

This is already more than enough for us

You have to turn in circles

We must do this? -Yes

The part at the beginning is really hard

It's confusing

Just like this

We don't have to follow it exactly

We have to do it in time with the music

This one is- It must be-

This is really hard

Let's just start recording, come on. We'll follow your lead

Why don't we do freestyle in the beginning?

(Everyone discussing, Hua Hua just looks confused)

Oh right, the two of you are great at dancing

(Guihong Off-screen:) You're still practicing?

Later Vocal Track would need to post a dancing video

You must be serious, no playing around

Do you know how many people are waiting online just for this video?

Waiting to see you guys dance

You have to live up to your fans' expectations

Really

Because (during the competition) the votes increased at almost the same pace

You get to 24000 votes, the other team is also around 23000 or 24000

The difference is no larger than 1000, with both rising at similar rate

So that means today many fans that are not on-site have been voting for you too

I dug a hole for myself...

Uhm...

Alright

Let's do it

Who asked all of you to pass? Why didn't you- (laugh)

Don't make trouble for them, Viito's going next round anyway

Yes, you'll be disqualified next round, I tell you

You forgot your lyrics

I already tried my best to help you today

But you still can't escape from this

Say it again and you'll really be gone

I don't like you anymore

Who are we partnering with in the next round?

Huh?

Next round we're partnering with Produce 101

I'm actually the most worried about this round

We have to do covers next round

-What? Next round we have to sing covers

Maybe I can write a new melody

And then, next round I can...

-You don't have to write anything -Maybe you can write a lot and will still forget them next round

But if I cover other people's songs I also can't remember them well

I should still write out the lyrics first

-Even if you wrote them, you forget the lyrics

I tried my best

I don't know how to (dance)

You can- you can do-

Like this?

On drumbeat, one step

Left foot, yes. Just lift your opposite hand

Why are you looking at me with a blank face?

Come on, don't think you can avoid the same fate

No, don't pause in the middle

Do we have to be in sync with the music?

Repeat that with your back facing us, I still don't get it

Wait wait wait, slow down please

And then... that side

Finished

-Eh then it's not that... -Okay, we'll leave it at this

We're all ready

5 6 7 8

You guys look like an ostrich

(Hua:) Dancing is too hard

Hua Hua you dance like a happy monkey

Dancing is so hard

Like this?

Or like this?

Is it like this?

Is it?

You're too stiff

Your arms- come up

No

How do you do it so smoothly?

Why does it feel so... when I do it?

Why am I doing an extra turn?

Do it again, I've forgotten how

Four Fire you step closer, come in front

Four Fire you stand beside Viito

Hua Hua come in front

I know, later, let Four Fire practice with Dengdian first

Come on

Let's start

(Hua:)1 2 3 (Off-screen:) 3 2 1

Just jump

Even I can teach you now

Just jump a little, I also don't know how to move my neck

You're all messy

The only move I can do is this - jump

I only know this one

As for the other moves I...

Alright play the music

Try it one more time with music

Most importantly we have to put the video on Weibo first

Just play the music with your phone

You can also add the one just now

The video clip from just now

-Alright, get ready -Just now...

This is the very beginning

I know, just let it play, get ready

5 6, 5 6 7 8 Go

Faster, do the horns!

Wait, wait

The second time, it doesn't have the same music

Even if it doesn't have the cue we can still do this

(Hua: Blank stare)

Very good, Dengdian

Just leave it

Don't change it anymore

5 6 7 Go

-That's too sudden -Give us some warning

Here we go

-3 2 1 -Not yet

5 6, 5 6 7

This will be the death of me

Dengdian, stand there so you will block me

You don't stand too far behind

No one hide behind anyone

Ready?

5 6 7 8 Go

One more time, one more time

So it's this side first?

Then you walk towards here

Okay

Come on get ready

Do we still have to do one more?

One more time

Yes but we'll save this one as backup

Save this one first

I thought we were done

Come forward a little

Right, ready?

5 6 7 Go

The one just now was better

Are we done?

Hua Hua will post it on Weibo and you guys repost it

Huh? Repost or...

Yes, repost Hua Hua's Weibo

Or you can also just post it on your own weibo

That's too much of a hassle, just repost it

Hua Hua

-When are you posting it? -Right now

I have to post it tonight

Right now?

I promised to do it, I can't break my promise

Alright if you post it now I'll repost it

Wait for a bit they have to adjust...

Translated by Hua Chenyu English Subs Subscribe for more translated videos of Hua Hua

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Hua Chenyu's Weibo_Celebration Dance + Behind the Scenes_20180811_华晨宇_微博舞蹈视频及幕后花絮 - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

"아버지까지 왔다" 인도네시아 도착한 손흥민 상황 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> "아버지까지 왔다" 인도네시아 도착한 손흥민 상황 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

GOT7 잭슨, 美 '틴 초이스 어워즈' - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> GOT7 잭슨, 美 '틴 초이스 어워즈' - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

「車世界-Channel」 | 意外と知らない裏技!裏技!高速出口を間違えても追加料金ナシでUターン!?知ってよかった雑学 - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> 「車世界-Channel」 | 意外と知らない裏技!裏技!高速出口を間違えても追加料金ナシでUターン!?知ってよかった雑学 - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

「Isora Tanaka」 | 意外と知らない裏技!裏技!高速出口を間違えても追加料金ナシでUターン!?知ってよかった雑学 - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> 「Isora Tanaka」 | 意外と知らない裏技!裏技!高速出口を間違えても追加料金ナシでUターン!?知ってよかった雑学 - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Điểm danh 5 thực phẩm siêu rẻ là khắc tinh số 1 của ung thư, nên đưa vào thực đơn hằng ngày - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Điểm danh 5 thực phẩm siêu rẻ là khắc tinh số 1 của ung thư, nên đưa vào thực đơn hằng ngày - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: 'I don't know what he's been doing' - Unai Emery blasted by club hero Adams - Duration: 2:34.

 Emery replaced Arsene Wenger after 22 years at the club and despite some signs of change, Arsenal were well beaten by Manchester City

 Arsenal's defence was frequently criticised under Wenger and at times they looked no better against City

 And Adams, who won three league titles with Arsenal, slammed Emery for not building a strong enough defence

 He told talkSPORT: "I don't know what he's been doing for the last five or six weeks

 "He's been rotating all his players and given them all a game. "And they have got some good results but it is pre-season

 "From minute one I would have picked my goalkeeper and my back four and put the two players I want to screen them in place [so] you've got a firm base

 "It's been missing for the last ten years. I don't think we won a game away from home last year

 "And that's an underbelly of a lack of resistance and a lack of resilience. "I really wanted to [say] 'go on, do you stuff, you've got a chance now Emery to put your team out there, to work with your team

You've had five, six weeks of pre-season, go on and get on with it.' "We all want him to be successful, we all want him to put his team, we all want him to be resilient and challenge for the league title but realistically, we are nowhere near

" Speaking after the match, Emery acknowledged there was room for improvement from his players

  "I am happy with the players," Emery said. "The team, for 90 minutes, they ran, they tried, they pushed, but we need to improve all collective and individual aspects

 "We have to continue working tactically and defensively, and also making shorter the difference between Manchester City and us

" Arsenal's next fixture is against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: 'I don't know what he's been doing' - Unai Emery blasted by club hero Adams - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Omarosa Manigault: I Have Even More Tapes From Inside Trump's White House | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 11:49.

For more infomation >> Omarosa Manigault: I Have Even More Tapes From Inside Trump's White House | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

I-45 at West Road shut down after man hit by truck - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> I-45 at West Road shut down after man hit by truck - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Most incredible singing of Whitney Houston I Have Nothing Cover: By Nickalia Brown & LewisLuong - Duration: 4:52.

Title: Most incredible singing of Whitney Houston cover of 'I Have Nothing': Nickalia Brown & LewisLuong

For more infomation >> Most incredible singing of Whitney Houston I Have Nothing Cover: By Nickalia Brown & LewisLuong - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

14 August Prophetic Word - Duration: 0:59.

Stand tall, stand strong.

you won't go wrong, know that I am with you.

Know that I am with you, that I am where I belong.

Know that I am leading you forward Onward, into your destiny, into your purpose,

I am with you I am for you, I am calling to you,

I am calling you into the fullness of your destiny

Stand up proclaim my blessings over your life Stand up tall and strong, allow me to work

in your lives, Allow me to lead you and you won't go wrong.

For more infomation >> 14 August Prophetic Word - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

MAMMA MIA! Amanda Seyfried as Sophie GREEK GODDESS Makeup & Hair Tutorial - Duration: 11:06.

hey it's Jackie and welcome back to my channel thank you so much for all the

love on the mama Mia 2 inspired hairstyle tutorial I did I haven't had a

video do that well in a while and you guys really seemed to love it

so I thought I would follow up with a natural look glowy makeup look and a lot

of you wanted to see Sophie and Donna's from the second movie but I thought the

first movies wedding makeup was just absolutely stunning and they're all

pretty similar so this is the look that I went with and of course we do have

the hair and I did a little DIYing as well, I hope you enjoyed the rest of

this video make sure you give it a thumbs up and comment down below who you

ship donna with and let's get started!

I already have a bit of self tanner on and

I've prepped my lips with my fav this is the Aveda feed my lips pure

nourishment lip treatment and my favorite base is actually the Charlotte

Tilbury Hollywood fall this filter I've been wearing this one alone and I love

the look on the skin I typically would layer wonder glow and then foundation

for a higher coverage look but this gives a tiny amount of tint while still

having the same a glowing effect as Wonder glow even a little bit more

intense and then any blemishes I'm using at my Too Faced Born This Way concealer

my skin actually has been acting up quite a bit but with at and a freckled

look it'll really camouflage it without using a ton of coverage

next up I'm using the Charlotte Tilbury bronzing stick this smell is to die for

it's so vanilla-y and i'm speckling this over my forehead cheeks nose chin

for a realistic sunkissed look

adding a little bit of too faced sweethearts bronzer, this one is one of

my all-time favorite bronzers it has a bit of sheen to it and it looks gorgeous

on the collarbones as well kind of picks up the light I'm trying out a new brand

that I just came across it's another cruelty free brand and this shade is a

bright coral peach and I'm applying this to my cheeks in a very natural way

focusing it more on the apples like Sophie has and a big part of Sophie's

look is how peachy and glowy her skin is all throughout so I'm adding this on the

tip of the nose which looks super cute and then so the color is harmonious I'm

applying to the chin forehead and speckling it again around the face

I do faux freckles a lot in my everyday makeup routine and I've tried out a

bunch of different products but basically any brow or liner this time

I'm using a bronze urban decay liner and the key to making these look realistic

is to Pat it into the other liquid products before you've set with powder

this will slightly subdue that dot and my favorite powder for quite some time

is a translucent setting veil and this is very natural-looking and it mattifies

while still letting some glow shine through and this is by hourglass just

combing my natural brows upwards and mine are a little bit more full in shape

than Amanda's and darker of course so I'm just lightening them up using a

little bit of a golden shadow and I kind of like the more subtle brows for this

look even though I typically love a fuller big bushy brow and now for some

contouring so I'm taking a contour shade between my eyes and a bit of a diagonal

line and then into a rounded shape just above my crease keep this pretty

subtle because you do want a little bit of structure but a defining

characteristic of Amanda is her far apart eyes so we don't want this shading

to bring the eyes at too close together and I'm not doing a super snatch look at

all we're keeping this very sunkissed and natural like I've said take your

favorite highlighter and apply this to the very tip of the nose as well as the

cheekbone I really wasn't trying to look exactly like Amanda because I do want

the makeup to look as minimal as possible but I will play with the eye

shape a bit to help resemble her beautiful eye shape finishing up with

one less blush this is a very peachy and I'm bringing this not

only through the cheeks but rounded through above the crease and then we're

also fading this up to the brow bone love a warm pop of color there and one

of my favorite Too Faced collections is the natural line the packaging is so

gorgeous and I love the scent of these products as well and my favorite

highlight is a star light so it has a bit of a pink shift and I love this on

the brow bone as well as the very top of the cheekbone again doing a lot of

layering of course you can take some of these products out but I wanted to show

you some of my favorite cruelty free products for all over the lid I'm taking

a deeper Brown bronzy cream eye shadow and fade this from the lash line to all

over the lid I wanted a bronze base and I'm also bringing this under the bottom

lash line I faded the shadow a little downward from the outer V and I'm

keeping at the bottom half heavier on the outer corner go in with a richer

brown shadow fading from right next to the tear duct through the lash line and

then the outer V leaving a little bit of space in the center and this will give a

puffier smiling eye tape of look it'll also create a bit more of rounded

definition so that it makes the eye look a bit more prominent again using the Too

Faced natural collection I took a shadow that will pick up the

light for the center of the lid you can keep using cream shadows if you want to

but I just like to use cream shadows usually as my base and one more deeper a

matte Brown shadow in the outer V to taper out the eyes a bit more and time

for a touch of mascara I chose a glossier to try out and I'm focusing on

the outer lashes

my eyes are super round so I took a bit of shadow as liner in the tight line and

final step you can take for an Amanda inspired eye is to add a white eyeliner

or a light shadow to the outer waterline

and then for lips I'm starting with the Aveda feed my lips lip primer I'm newly

obsessed with this and I could never really do a believable over line and

this primes my lips so well for it because it just smooths out any fine

lines and adds the V perfect base so little touch of liner for that fuller

upper lip and a bit less of a Cupid's bow and finally I'm just using a balm

this one is by Burt's Bees and I thought it gave a very fresh pop of natural

color and still slightly peachy alike the blush painting a little bit more of

that cream blush again I love this product touch-ups here and there and

there is my very sunkissed super blushy yet natural looking makeup inspired by

Sophie using all cruelty free products and I found at this lip shade also by

Burt's Bees that looks really similar to her promo poster

I have already curled my hair away from my face and in the first Sophie look I

did all the curls went the same direction around my whole head but this

time on either side of your face you're going to have the curls of spiraling

away and I used a tapered wand like I did in the Titanic hair tutorial I also

lightened up my hair color by adding in a blond extension that's just another

way that I bring in some lightness without actually coloring my own hair

different from the shade that I like it for every day and Sofie wears a pretty

headband and the way it's positioned it almost looks like a slight halo and the

only way I could figure out how to do this without running out of hair length

is to create a section of hair at the back and then clip in a braided

extension from there bring it around and over to the other side securing with

bobby pins as I go I did this twice with different braid sizes and the smaller

bridge is actually more accurate I don't know why I redid it to get a bigger

braid but either way it's up to you and because we have the hair in the center

part we're going to pick up a face frame and piece and twist it around and

through the braid

adding a little bit more hair into that first section and I'm twisting it a once

again around at the braid and securing with some hairspray from Aveda for some

volume this is such a great hairspray especially for setting the curls because

it helps to hold the style but never feels crunchy or heavy doing a little

DIY for more of a Greek goddess vibe and Sophie's curls looked very tight and

natural around the underside of her hair by her ear so I'm using the bubble wand

and adding tons of curls and picking up very small sections and adding again

very tiny spirals on top adding in these beautiful white fabric flowers from

Michaels and plain with some more accessories like little rhinestones

throughout the front section I picked up some crystally ones and then also some

blue because I noticed that's what Sophie had

and I attached a little DIY veil as well so here's a look at the completed style

I hope you'll try out this Sophie inspired look and if you do make sure

you give it a thumbs up and let me know also in the comments if you were going

to be a bride or maybe you are going to be a bride soon what's your favorite

Bridal style and like do you like it princessy bohemian some people like hop

their weddings all planned out in their head from when they were kid I honestly

have no idea never really dreamed of it but to be honest I really like this well

I might have noticed that I used all cruelty free today so thumbs up for that

and I'll see you in my next video

For more infomation >> MAMMA MIA! Amanda Seyfried as Sophie GREEK GODDESS Makeup & Hair Tutorial - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

SNEAKILY OPENED A TUNA CAN, BUT CATS GOT ALREADY EXCITED! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 8:00.

Ta-da! Got ready!

(Laughing)

You guys look even cuter!

Look at you!

I'm gonna wake up kitties.

I know

how to

wake them up.

(Opening a can)

(Laughing)

Hey...

Hold on, hold on.

Wait!

I can not open it if you do like this.

What a mess...

Oops! Wait! I'll open it up soon.

You all can have it.

They're getting too excited. Hold on.

I'll do it for you.

I'll give you separately, kitties. Hold on.

I'll share it for you.

It's not '1 can for each kitty'.

It's '2 spoons for each kitty'.

Wait in the room. Let me finish this.

Come here. Get in the room.

Kitties.

Here. Let's get in the room~

Get in.

Wait here. I'll bring it to you when it's done.

(Laughing)

Kitties, wait for a moment. It's almost done.

Gotta mash up before I give.

Kitties...

Ta-da!

Treats!

I hear bird's singing from somewhere.

Ta-da!

Huh? Chuchu... (lol)

You were there, Chuchu!

Oh... Chuchu...

Were you there? Wait a minute. It won't take so long.

Oh~ (lol)

I hear something like bird's singing.

Wait. Let me mash it before you eat.

Looks yummy!

(Surprised)

Oh my...! (lol)

Did you jump, sweetie?

Hold on.

You jumped! Amazing!

So cute!

Hold on.

Amazing...

Now you can jump high, honey. Wow.

You're amazing.

Can you jump high now? Jump... lol

OK, OK. I'll call you.

Enjoy it here, Chuchu.

I'll bring other kitties.

Ta-da! Got ready!

(Laughing)

You guys look even cuter!

I'll open the door. Go get your bowls.

One, two, PONG!

Let's go!

Huh?

DD! (lol)

He didn't get his own.

Help yourself~

You think Coco is easier?

What are you doing there, kitty?

Kitty!

Kitty!

(Laughing)

(Laughing)

You know it's there?

Clean the bowls, kitties.

Help me.

(lol) Cute...

You gotta clean it up, kitty!

(Opening a can)

Ah... It's mine.

(Laughing)

It's not what you think, huh?

No?

No? He got upset!

For more infomation >> SNEAKILY OPENED A TUNA CAN, BUT CATS GOT ALREADY EXCITED! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

【GMV】戰艦世界-I'll be back!(づ •̀ ω •́ )づ - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 【GMV】戰艦世界-I'll be back!(づ •̀ ω •́ )づ - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: Prince Harry's wife reveals she dreamed about being a PRINCESS - Duration: 3:29.

 Meghan Markle, now the Duchess of Sussex, revealed in a blog post that she had a "childhood fantasy" of being a princess

 Writing in 2014, she told readers of her now closed lifestyle blog The Tig: "Little girls dream of being princesses

 "I, for one, was all about She-Ra, Princess of Power. "For those of you unfamiliar with the '80s cartoon reference, She-Ra is the twin sister of He-Man, and a sword-wielding royal rebel known for her strength

 "We're definitely not talking about Cinderella here. Grown women seem to retain this childhood fantasy

 "Just look at the pomp and circumstance surrounding the royal wedding and endless conversation about Princess Kate

" Her fascination with royalty appeared to continue into her teenage years. She was pictured posing outside Buckingham Palace as a 15-year-old during a holiday to London in 1996

 The blog post was written four years before she became a member of the Royal Family, but has recently resurfaced online

 The Duchess of Sussex deleted The Tig and her social media accounts after news of her relationship with Prince Harry became public

 Last weekend it was reported that the former American actress wanted to distance herself from her estranged father Thomas Markle Sr

 The 74-year-old is understood to have angered the Royal Family with a series of explosive media interviews attacking his daughter and Prince Harry

 It is believed he has not spoken to the Duchess of Sussex since the Royal Wedding in May, which he failed to attend due to health reasons

 He told the Mail on Sunday recently: "I'm really hurt that she's cut me off completely

 "I used to have a phone number and text number for her personal aides at the Palace

 "But after I said a few critical words about the Royal Family changing Meghan, they cut me off

" In response, a US source said: "Royal officials have met and discussed how to deal with him complaining that she has cut him off

 "They know it is a problem. Meghan loves Thomas and does want to maintain a relationship with him in the long run

 "But at the moment she feels he needs a bit of space. She also wants to take a bit of time out

 "She is adjusting to married life and her new role in the spotlight. Meghan is hopeful that things will get better but it will take time

There is no quick fix."

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: Prince Harry's wife reveals she dreamed about being a PRINCESS - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Woman Discovers Stolen Painting Of Her Mother Hanging In Dallas Bar - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Woman Discovers Stolen Painting Of Her Mother Hanging In Dallas Bar - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

全球豬瘟流行是美國搞鬼?俄指責美測試生物武器 - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> 全球豬瘟流行是美國搞鬼?俄指責美測試生物武器 - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Petr Cech pleads for fans patience after Man City loss - Duration: 4:06.

 The Gunners were very much second best on their own turf against defending champions Manchester City on Sunday, with the 2-0 scoreline flattering the home side, mainly due to the interventions of Cech

 Emery now needs to bounce back against Cech's former club Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday; defeat would mean suffering the ignominy of becoming the first man appointed permanent Arsenal manager to lose his first two games in charge in over 100 years

 Woolwich Arsenal lost to Aston Vila and Liverpool in George Morrell's first two games at the helm – although in fairness even the great Herbert Chapman could manage no better than a defeat and a draw from his opening two matches in charge at a club he would eventually lead to three successive title successes

 The fact is that Arsenal fans are simply not used to managerial change and Cech, a seasoned veteran of a new boss coming in, says it is something that takes a bit of getting used to

 "The fans have to understand that when you start building a new team with a new manager and a completely new way it may take time," he said

 "I was at Chelsea for 11 years and I had nine or 10 managers so I'm kind of used to it

Every manager brings his new way of thinking, new motivation, new philosophy and new energy as well

 "We have been working really well and really hard to make a step forward in our preparation and although the result was negative, there were a lot of positives

We need to adjust a few things but we are on a good way. "Obviously, in City we faced probably the biggest favourite to win the title

Next week we have another big game but we will be better prepared because we have this game behind us

 "And I believe we pushed them more than Chelsea did in the Community Shield. We forced them into a few mistakes with our pressing, we built up from the back and – even when we knew the pressure was coming – we managed to get out and we didn't want to give them the ball easily so they can just control the game all day

 "We set this out and you need to be brave to do that and carry on even when you know the pressure is coming and we managed to do so

 "Yes, there are things we obviously need to improve, the second phase to go through that build up, but overall it was a positive performance

" That said, Avram Grant was the only one of the veteran goalkeeper's managers at Chelsea – including caretaker Ray Wilkins – to lose his first game in charge

 And the 36-year-old has enough to think about after admitting Emery has given him no guarantees over his own position following the £22

5m signing of Germany international Bernd Leno.  "We all came to the pre-season to fight for the spot, every player always wants to be in the line-up and it is the same with us goalkeepers," he said

 "On Saturday, I was told I was starting the game and from now on it will be up to me how well I play and whether the manager wants me

So we will see. "If you perform you have a chance to play as many games as you can and I will do that

 "It was a challenge and obviously I was happy to get the nod, but nothing is finished

You have to work hard to retain the spot."

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Petr Cech pleads for fans patience after Man City loss - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

배우 이지훈이 우승을 차지했다. - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> 배우 이지훈이 우승을 차지했다. - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Alfred Delia: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:55.

Alfred Delia: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Alfred "Big Al" Delia is the Little League slugger who appears in a viral video talking about how he likes to "hit dingers." After a video of Delia made the rounds on social media, twitter started buzzing with people praising the 12 year old baseball player.

You can watch the viral video here.

In the video, Delia walks straight up to the camera and announces confidently, "Hi.

My name is Alfred Delia.

At home they call me Big Al.

And I hit dingers.".

Here's what you need to know about Alfred Delia:.

Delia Plays for Middletown Little League, the New Jersey State Champion This Year.

"Big Al" Delia plays for Middletown Little League, which beat out all the other New Jersey teams to be state champions this year.

The team calls itself the "Green Machine.".

After winning the state championship, Middletown went on to enter the Little League Mid-Atlantic Tournament.

They squared off against Maryland's champion on Friday, August 10.

But Maryland defeated New Jersey — which means that Big Al will have to wait until the next season to hit more dingers.

Middletown Little League has been around since 1960.

There are teams for boys and girls aged from 5 to 16.

The league is open to all kids living within its boundary map.

Delia Scored Middletown's Only Home Run In Their Final Game of the Season.

On Saturday August 11, Middletown played Maryland; it was their first game of the Mid Atlantic Tournament.

Sadly, Middletown lost, and badly.

Maryland defeated them 11-1.

But who hit that one home run for Middleton? Alfred "Big Al" Delia.

Big Al knocked in a dinger which scored Middletown its first — and only — point in the game.

So even though Middletown had to go home, at least they weren't scoreless — thanks to Delia.

'Big Al' Dances in the Dugout When No one's Looking.

Someone captured a shot of Delia dancing in the dugout in between his at-bats.

We don't know exactly what happened that made Delia get up and dance.

Did someone on his team get a hit? Did someone on the other team make an error? Or, was he just feeling good about life in general?.

What's clear is that Delia knows how to get up and celebrate, and this kid doesn't seem to have any self-consciousness at all.

Delia's Dad Is Very Involved With the League.

Justine Alfano is a Little League mom.

Her son, Gaetano Alfano, bats number 13 on the Middletown team, and Justine is a dedicated fan.

She posts about the team often on her Twitter account.

In response to the #bigal phenomenon — when Delia started getting a lot of attention online — Justine Alfano wrote a quick post praising not only Alfred himself, but his whole family for their warm, positive outlook and their dedication to the game.

She wrote, "Big AL is the HEART of our team! He loves the game and his teammates & his dad is awesome too and took care of our boys this week like his own! Wonderful family all of the Delia's.".

Delia Has His Own Hashtag on Twitter.

Around 6 million people have watched Alfred Delia's "intro" video — that's the one where he walks up to the camera and says, in a surprisingly raspy 12 year old voice, "Hi.

My name is Alfred Delia.

At home they call me Big Al.

And I hit dingers.".

Delia is now so popular that he's generated a hashtag on Twitter.

All kinds of people are posting under the hashtag #bigal — and every single post is positive.

There are adults saying they want to "be Big Al" when they grow up.

For more infomation >> Alfred Delia: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to get free xbox codes|free xbox gold live codes 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> How to get free xbox codes|free xbox gold live codes 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

8/13/18 9:52 PM (Mills Civic Pkwy & I-35, West Des Moines, IA 50266, USA) - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> 8/13/18 9:52 PM (Mills Civic Pkwy & I-35, West Des Moines, IA 50266, USA) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

8/13/18 9:45 PM (I-235, Des Moines, IA 50312, USA) - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 8/13/18 9:45 PM (I-235, Des Moines, IA 50312, USA) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

웰컴샘의 [오늘의 영어한마디]~I feel like a million dollars. 나 기분이 너무좋아. - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> 웰컴샘의 [오늘의 영어한마디]~I feel like a million dollars. 나 기분이 너무좋아. - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

美國人:這國已具備挑戰美空軍實力,除非擁有3400架戰機才可避免 - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> 美國人:這國已具備挑戰美空軍實力,除非擁有3400架戰機才可避免 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

North Texas Schools Spending Millions On Security Despite Little Evidence On What Works - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> North Texas Schools Spending Millions On Security Despite Little Evidence On What Works - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Luciano Camargo, da dupla com Zezé, muda o visual e surge irreconhecível - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Luciano Camargo, da dupla com Zezé, muda o visual e surge irreconhecível - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Hutto ISD officer pushes for more kindness to improve school safety - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Hutto ISD officer pushes for more kindness to improve school safety - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mazlumu getirin bana! (English+Turkish CC) - Duration: 1:29.

Ooh no my head..

- Shit.

My head, my head hurts.

Mazlum, bring mazlum to me.

- Immediately, immediately.

Mazlum.

Where is Mazlum?

Who is this guy?

He is a great man.

Agg, what's going on?

Why do you hit me?

Don't hit me!

When I hit you back, you think a hi nny has beaten you.

Look at me, come to yourself.

Fuck you and your work.

..let me go, I will fuck this guy.

Let him go, don't touch him!

Release him.

He is very good!

He's beating me back, I like him.

What kind of work is this?

Is this the job you were talking about?

- Yes, yes go on.

He is hitting me.

- Look at me. - Beat me back.

I will beat you.

- Ooh beat me on my head.

I'm hitting your head.

Vey good.

- Let me hit, and hit me back.

Don't hit me, I will hit you back.

- Oooh.. wait..

- Yes hit me on my head, on my head..

- Oooh, oooh....

...I am very relieved.

- God bless you Erdogan.

Of course you feel good.

This man needed a beating.

For more infomation >> Mazlumu getirin bana! (English+Turkish CC) - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rozchod Nikol Štíbrové s přítelem: Zkoušeli to dál jen kvůli synovi! - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Rozchod Nikol Štíbrové s přítelem: Zkoušeli to dál jen kvůli synovi! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Bench stolen from loved one's grave - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Bench stolen from loved one's grave - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Globo inova e coloca Faustão para conversar com Homem de Ferro durante chamada de filme - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Globo inova e coloca Faustão para conversar com Homem de Ferro durante chamada de filme - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ludmillla e Gabriel Jesus estariam vivendo namoro de fachada, diz jornalista - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Ludmillla e Gabriel Jesus estariam vivendo namoro de fachada, diz jornalista - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Upały a uprawa winogron. 'Polska będzie winnym eldorado' - Duration: 9:41.

 Polska będzie winnym eldorado. Globalne ocieplenie stawia na głowie europejski rynek win

Jeśli klimat będzie dalej się ocieplał, mamy szansę zostać nową Toskanią.  - Polska jest skazana na bycie wiodącym krajem winiarskim Europy

Jeśli tylko prognozy klimatologów się spełnią, już za 30 lat w Polsce będzie winne eldorado – mówi w rozmowie z money

pl sommelier Tomasz Kolecki.  Globalne ocieplenie sprawia, że uprawa wysokich jakościowo winogron jest łatwiejsza

Dzięki temu w Polsce już teraz dużo łatwiej jest produkować wina o wysokich walorach smakowych

Coraz gorętszy klimat staje się za to problemem dla winiarzy z południa Europy. Najbardziej cenione wina tracą swój smak

Zbyt wysokie temperatury zwiększają słodycz trunków.  Upał przyspiesza i intensyfikuje przebieg fotosyntezy, co powoduje, że dojrzewające w wyższych temperaturach owoce są słodsze

W procesie fermentacji, gdy drożdże przekształcają cukier w alkohol, powstają wina mocniejsze niż powinny

 - Winnice na południu Europy zaczynają mieć problem z kwasowością. To jest w tamtym klimacie bardzo istotne

Tam konsumenci są z dziada pradziada nauczeni pić wino. Mają inny smak niż Polacy

W naszym kraju świetnie sprzedają się wina półwytrawne. Nawet półsłodkie – co tam jest nie do pomyślenia – mówi money

pl Mikołaj Tyc z winnicy Srebrna Góra. Z jego zakładu wina już dziś trafiają m.in

do Lidla.  Dodaje, że oczywiście istnieją tam słodsze odmiany, ale wytrawne górują

- Przez zbyt wysokie temperatury odpowiednia kwasowość tamtejszych win staje się trudna do uzyskania

Granica robienia na przykład dobrych rieslingów zaczyna się przesuwać na północ Europy - podkreśla

 Gorąco, czy to dobrze?  To, że w Polsce jest coraz cieplej, niewątpliwie ma bardzo dobry wpływ na rozwój winiarskiego przemysłu

Dokładając do tego rosnące doświadczenie polskich winiarzy oraz topografię, mamy szansę – jako Polska – stać się winnym potentatem

 - Coraz łatwiej polskim winiarzom działać świadomie, a nie intuicyjnie. Ponadto aktywnie się szkolą

Jakość polskich win rośnie. Smakiem już równamy się z zagranicą. A w przyszłości, jeśli warunki klimatyczne się utrzymają, będziemy jednym z głównych winiarskich krajów Europy

Mamy do tego warunki. Sporo ziem nadaje się pod uprawy winogron – mówi sommelier Tomasz Kolecki

 Regiony południowej Polski - te najbardziej „pofalowane" tereny - mają szansę w przyszłości zasłynąć produkcją win

I to w wymiarze międzynarodowym.  - Co do eksportu polskich win w południowe regiony Europy, to długo jeszcze się to nie stanie

Nie mamy takich tradycji winiarskich, jak tamte kraje. Jednak klimat na pewno sprzyja, by w Polsce powstawały nowe winnice – dodaje Mikołaj Tyc

Zobacz też: Nowe przepisy mogą zniszczyć import wina     Zimę trzeba przetrwać  Mimo globalnego ocieplenia, ciągle w Polsce mamy do czynienia z zimą i mrozami

Teraz ze zmiennym klimatem radzimy sobie przez uprawy hybrydowych odmian winogron

To odpowiednio zmieszane rodzaje, tak, by były w stanie przetrwać zimę. Jednak globalne ocieplenie będzie miało wpływ i na to

W Polsce coraz częściej pojawiać się będą odmiany vitis vinifera, czyli winorośli właściwej

 Hybrydy za to będą podstawą najbardziej na południe wysuniętych krajów. Tamtejsi winiarze już zaczynają eksperymentować, by uchronić winogrona przed zbyt palącym słońcem

To będzie miało wpływ na smak. Nie oznacza jednak, że południowe wina będą gorsze

Będą po prostu smakowały inaczej.    Czytaj także: Polacy coraz chętniej sięgają po lekkie alkohole

Rośnie popularność lekkich win musujących  Nie powinniśmy jednak popadać w hurraoptymizm

Jak dodaje Kolecki, tegoroczna aura jest zarówno wielkim bonusem, jak i wyzwaniem

Papierkiem lakmusowym na cierpliwość i umiejętności polskich winiarzy.  - Każdy przy takim sezonie chce wycisnąć z uprawy co się da

A ważne jest, by zachować umiar i równowagę – podkreśla ekspert. Jeśli winiarze zdadzą ten sprawdzian, a klimat będzie się ocieplał, Polska ma szansę być nową Toskanią

 Masz newsa, zdjęcie lub filmik? Prześlij nam przez dziejesie.wp.pl Polub money

pl na Facebook: winobranie, winogrona, produkcja wina w polsce, polskie winnice winnice w Polsce

For more infomation >> Upały a uprawa winogron. 'Polska będzie winnym eldorado' - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Triệu Chứng Biểu Hiện Sùi Mào Gà Ở Mắt Và Cách Điều Trị - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Triệu Chứng Biểu Hiện Sùi Mào Gà Ở Mắt Và Cách Điều Trị - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

【GMV】戰艦世界-I'll be back!(づ •̀ ω •́ )づ - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 【GMV】戰艦世界-I'll be back!(づ •̀ ω •́ )づ - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Delisting Tesla, due denunce per il tweet di Musk, che rilancia: "Trattative con i sauditi" - Duration: 3:49.

 Due denunce sono state presentate contro Tesla e il suo Ceo, Elon Musk, con l'accusa di violazione di leggi federali con presunte false dichiarazioni per spingere il prezzo delle azioni della società

Lo scrive la Cnn sul suo sito. I reclami, avanzati in settimana presso un tribunale federale di San Francisco, sostengono che Musk abbia fuorviato gli investitori quando su Twitter, il 7 agosto, ha scritto che sta considerando di rendere Tesla privata

L'operazione è oggetto di accertamenti da parte della Sec, l'equivalente della Consob italiana       In una delle denunce, avanzata dall'azionista Kalman Isaacs - scrive la Cnn sul suo sito - questo chiede una class action a nome degli investitori che hanno acquistato azioni di Tesla il 7 e l'8 agosto

In un'altra denuncia, presentata da William Chamberlain, si chiede una class action per coloro che hanno comprato o venduto azioni Tesla tra il 7 e il 10 agosto

      Le spiegazioni di Musk sul blog       Oggi, in Musk ha spiegato le ragioni dietro al tweet del 7 agosto in cui, parlando dell'idea di far uscire la compagnia automobilistica dalla Borsa per sottrarla alle pressioni di Wall Street, aveva parlato di un "finanziamento assicurato"

"Sto valutando di rendere privata Tesla perché credo che (.) permetterebbe all'azienda di operare al meglio e accelererebbe la transizione verso l'energia sostenibile", si legge nel post

Per ricomprare le azioni dalla Borsa - un'operazione chiamata "delisting" - al prezzo ipotizzato dal Musk di 420 dollari l'una, secondo gli analisti servirebbero 70 miliardi di dollari

Musk ribatte che secondo le sue stime solo un terzo degli investitori attuali lascerebbe Tesla nel momento in cui diventasse private

Il denaro necessario all'operazione di delisting sarebbero forniti dal fondo sovrano saudita

      "Recentemente, dopo che il fondo sovrano saudita ha comprato quasi il 5% delle azioni Tesla sul mercato, mi hanno chiamato per un altro incontro (dopo uno avvenuto all'inizio del 2017, ndr)

Questo incontro è avvenuto il 31 luglio (.). Ho lasciato l'incontro del 31 luglio senza dubbi rispetto al fatto che un accordo con il fondo sovrano saudita potesse essere chiuso, e che fosse solo una questione di far avanzare il processo"

      Nello stesso post, l'imprenditore spiega di aver avuto anche dopo la data del tweet contatti col managing director del fondo, che ha continuato a chiedere informazioni riguardo all'operazione, rispetto alla quale non è stata comunque ancora presa una decisione definitiva

"Continuerò a parlare con gli investitori, e ho coinvolto consulenti per esplorare una gamma di potenziali strutture e opzioni", precisa ancora Musk, concludendo che "se e quando verrà presentata una proposta finale, un comitato speciale del board di Tesla eseguirà un processo di valutazione appropriato"

 

For more infomation >> Delisting Tesla, due denunce per il tweet di Musk, che rilancia: "Trattative con i sauditi" - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Prezes stadniny koni kopnął pracownika TVN24. Dziennikarz zadał niewygodne pytanie - Duration: 5:57.

Prezes stadniny koni w Michałowie Maciej Grzechnik odepchnął i kopnął operatora TVN24? Tak twierdzi pracownik stacji

• fot. screen/YouTube/puls miasta tv Rafał Badowski 13 sierpnia 2018 Maciej Grzechnik, prezes stadniny koni w Michałowie należącej do Skarbu Państwa, odepchnął i kopnął operatora TVN24, który próbował nagrać jego rozmowę z dziennikarzem stacji na temat aukcji koni Pride of Poland

Reporter próbował zapytać o katastrofalne wyniki finansowe tegorocznej aukcji i to tak zdenerwowało prezesa

Film można obejrzeć tutaj. Gdy Grzechnik dowiaduje się, z jakiej stacji jest dziennikarz, nie chce rozmawiać

– Bardzo było mi miło. Jestem umiarkowanie zadowolony, ale ważne jest co wy powiecie – mówi i rusza do wyjścia z pomieszczenia

Następnie prezes zasłania ręką kamerę TVN24. Potem widzimy, jak wyraźnie zdenerwowany wykonuje mocny ruch w kierunku operatora stacji, typowy dla kopnięcia, ale widać tylko górną połowę jego sylwetki

Kto mianował tego buraka prezesem najwspanialszej polskiej stadniny? Skutki opłakane

Wynik aukcji Pride of Poland 2018 -400 tys euro. W 2015- 4,5 mln euro. Wszystko spieprzą

https://t.co/S7KJgjVQ4N— Hanna Lis (@hanna_lisowa) 13 sierpnia 2018 Operator twierdzi, że odepchnął go i kopnął

W kolejnych ujęciach konfidencjonalnie obejmuje dziennikarza i mówi do niego na "ty"

Zapytany o wynik aukcji, mówi "nie wiem chłopie". Z jednej strony próbuje chyba załagodzić sytuację, z drugiej poucza go, w jaki sposób powinien zadać pytanie

Cała sytuacja została skrytykowana nawet przez prawicowego dziennikarza Łukasza Warzechę

"Standard traktowania dziennikarzy przez nominatów obecnej władzy wciąż rośnie

No, ale to w końcu tylko TVN24, beton na pewno będzie zachwycony" – ironizował Warzecha na Twitterze

Grzechnik został prezesem stadniny koni w Michałowie w 2016 r. Zaskoczenia po wygraniu przez niego konkursu nie było, choć w środowisku jest postacią kompletnie nieznaną

Ale jest za to jednak dobrym znajomym byłego ministra Krzysztofa Jurgiela. Standard traktowania dziennikarzy przez nominatów obecnej władzy wciąż rośnie

No, ale to w końcu tylko TVN24, beton na pewno będzie zachwycony. https://t.co/7dtfUHln1l— Łukasz Warzecha (@lkwarzecha) 13 sierpnia 2018 Dziennikarz TVN24 powiedział, że wielu dziennikarzy nie dostało akredytacji na tegoroczną aukcję Pride of Poland

Jego ekipa zdołała wejść tuż przed rozpoczęciem wydarzenia. Nie wyznaczono też stałego miejsca dla pracowników mediów i trzykrotnie kazano im przechodzić w inne

Przypomnijmy, podczas 49. aukcji koni arabskich Pride of Poland zanotowano wynik finansowy znacznie gorszy od tych w poprzednich latach

Sprzedano sześć koni za łączną kwotę 501 tys. euro, podczas gdy w 2015 r. na aukcji sprzedano 24 konie za 4 mln euro

W sprawozdaniu finansowym za 2017 r. widnieje strata 1,5 miliona złotych. źródło: TVN24  Obserwuj nas na Instagramie

Codziennie nowe Instastory! Czytaj więcej

For more infomation >> Prezes stadniny koni kopnął pracownika TVN24. Dziennikarz zadał niewygodne pytanie - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Happytime Murders(Crimes em HAPPYTIME) |Banda Vermelha| Trailer-#2 HD Com Legenda Disponível +18 - Duration: 1:22.

o público viu a primeira filmagem de o tempo feliz assassina e a resposta

foi explosivo eu me molhei em antecipação bom momento para você não pode

não ser visto

agora sabemos que o tapete roxo não combinar as cortinas WTF não a sério o que

o real sim você quer que eu puxe o meu arma não, a menos que você esteja falando sobre o seu

wiener tão gloriosamente inadequado este merda selvagem alguém lá fora está matando

fantoches espere, espere o que este filme parece estupidamente

bom é isso que eu acho que é

boa merda os assassinatos tempo feliz

No comments:

Post a Comment