Sunday, August 12, 2018

Youtube daily report w Aug 12 2018

So, for today, we prepared something different,

a live duel

today we have with us a Legendary Decks II box

and Card Journalist

Hi!

We don't know what cards exactly

which decks are inside

or rather we know about the decks

butnot about the cards that are inside

so each of us is going to pick a deck and then we're going to duel for fun

exactly

I'd say let's take a look inside

well, we don't have sissors with us, but who cares

did it! So let's open it

let's ignore the special cards

wow, this one has the gods inside

are they playable, nice

good, away with that

we've got three decks

Blue-Eyes, Yugi and

Joey

yeah, so how do we decide?

Rock, Paper, Sissors or...

you choose first

ok

then I'd like this one

because it's cool

ok, then I'll take Blue-Eyes

good

ok

cool, cool

I'd say we shuffle

and go from there

without looking at it first

if you could open it

yeah, there's the zipper

you know

yeah, now I got it

found it

so, done

I should have an extra deck

I don't know

I really don't know

ok, I got one

oh, whoops

you're looking through your deck

wait, I shouldn't?

yeah, just take out the extra and tokens

oh, ok, ok, ok

just take that out

token

so

it's quite nice

oh, it's sorted, we have to pile shuffle

yeah

wow! The deck ought to work

awesome, ok

then I'll shuffle

Is your's bigger than mine?

dunno

ok, who goes first?

I could choose the deck, so you can choose who goes first

ok

then, good luck

have fun

this's gonna be fun

god. GOD!

what does this even do?

oh god, gotta read

some of those are old af

some of these are new

dude

we're only reading the cards

ok

I know what I'm gonna do

I don't

ohh, ok

you

what?

well, draw

ok, ok, ok

uhm

ok

I'm summoning

Fast Magician

no, Blast Magician

ok

what's that?

ok

It seems like I can place a Spell Counter on this card

if I activate a Spell

ok

and nothing else?

fine

yeah, I thought he could do something

like Breaker

at least he can do something about attack monsters

it's ok

uhm

yeah

attack with 1400

He's got no boost, right?

Yeah

that's unfortunate

I can only

uhm

I'm at 6 6

Oh, he can destroy a monster, in theory

that's never gonna happen

then I'm setting a card

and another one

and then it's your turn

don't overextend

a monster I can summon

can they see the cards you draw

maybe if you come nearer

then you could even in this perspective

see your hand

and if I do this

then they can see

mine

set

that's good

oh, your face!

your turn

one monster set

ok

wait, I'm

what're you gonna do Abyssteus?

right, during the end phase

I activate

magical dimension

I have to tribute this spellcaster

yeah!

and special summon this one

DARK MAGICIAN!

and now I'll

destroy your monster

well, ok

Ancient Lamp

R.I.P.

draw phase

so

well, what do I have here

not that much

Battle Phase

2.5

Yeah, I'm winning

I'm bricking

I want a good Monster

draw!

oh yes

your turn

really?

oh, no

what did you set there ?

yeah, I'm reading

wait a sec

wow

dude!

wow, amazing!

'kay, holy shit

Battle Phase

yeah

what's that?

effect!

what?

if he touches the grave

I special summon a dragon

I summon Tiger Dragon

ok

only has 2.4, but

that's not everything

ok, your turn

really?

oh shit

that's too late

uhm

damn

that doesn't work

damn

I have to be able to do at least something

I'm screwed

I'm winning

the power of Dark Magician

you've got your Blue-Eyes

only he can help you now

vs the almighty

I think these new

spell and traps

aren't in my deck

or at least I'm not seeing them

ok, I summon

Protector with Eyes of Blue

and use his effect

now i can summon a level one tuner

I summon that one

and he can equip himself

but that's not relevant

is everything alright so far?

yeah, it's fine

ok, then I want to use his effect

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what even is this?

ok, yeah

now I can send this one to the grave

you can send a effect monster top your grave and if you do special summon

uhm

right

wait

yeah, that's it

then I send this away and summon the Dragon of White

and if he is summoned I can pop one of your backrow

and then I'm gonna kill this one

NO!

No way

Mirror Force? Nice

yeah, and now

do I summon the Synchro?

oh, man

that was

do I go for perfectly symmetrical violence

or the synchro?

I can even Synchro summon, amazing

hmm

No, I think I'll summon the synchro

that's a nine

ok

3k def

nice

body and your turn

kay

oh my god

heavy

thinking

are you giving up already, Yugi?

that's not so funny

how do I get rid of it

you've got Monster Reborn

interesting card

do I?

you're looking at your graveyard

of course you do

I don't understand this effect

the second one

no problem, don't use it

it's way to complicated

hmm

well, uh

your turn

really, thanks for not attacking

it only has got 2.4

oh, oh, fuuuuu

I forgot

his effect, I can summon him

oh, god

effect, on this one

I forgot about that one

oh, they're getting banished, don't they

yeah

cheater

yeah, who knows

set one

and Battle Phase

double kill

direct

direct

now, you're low on lifepoints

amazing

4.9k damage

I thought I had won, but

the first

was to strong just now

the Dragon Spirit

and

your turn

wow

this would've been so good, but I can't summon him

only bricks?

yeah, only high level monsters

man

at first I was like that too

like lamp and stuff

but with the dragon spirit things got going

go

I can't do that much

then set one, pass

normal summon

wait!

yeah, ok

you got something?

no

and now?

now!

some equip card?

I used to have better cards

unfortunately no QLIs

I'm sorry

then

yeah

I tribute him

no way!

ok, he's at 1k, right?

yeah and 0 def

and what was his effect?

can I summon him in defense?

and what does hedo, nothing or what?

uhm

yeah

kinda

it can be destroyed by battle

but it's unaffected

but

during the end phase I can

get this one back to my hand

awesome

my turn?

yeah

effect

what are you gonna do

that's really strong

yeah, can't argue with that

uhm then

you don't have that much left

battle phase

I attack and

activate enemy controler

as if

now it's in attack

wait it's unaffected

well, then it goes to the grave

attack

but it's still game

yeah, think so too

ok, 1:0

next round?

do you want a 2nd round?

For more infomation >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Epic Fun Duel! Cardjournalist vs. Schattenspieler - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

#人應當對上帝負責嗎?(婚前愛與性要理問答27問) - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> #人應當對上帝負責嗎?(婚前愛與性要理問答27問) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 2) - Bảo mật Gmail với SMS và email khôi phục - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 2) - Bảo mật Gmail với SMS và email khôi phục - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 4) - Cài Gmail trên máy tính Windows và điện thoại Android - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 4) - Cài Gmail trên máy tính Windows và điện thoại Android - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 3) - Cài Gmail trên Macbook và iPhone - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 3) - Cài Gmail trên Macbook và iPhone - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Happytime Murders | No Sesame. All Street.

For more infomation >> The Happytime Murders | No Sesame. All Street.

-------------------------------------------

Ciambella pan di stelle bimby per TM5 e TM31 - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Ciambella pan di stelle bimby per TM5 e TM31 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Gemma Galgani e Giorgio Manetti sono tornati insieme? - Duration: 1:17.

 Il pubblico affezionato alla trasmissione di Maria De Filippi non hanno mai smesso di sperare che un giorno tra i due possa riaccendersi la fiamma dell'amore; durante le puntata il cavaliere fiorentino e la dama torinese in effetti non hanno mai smesso di punzecchiarsi, tra frecciatine al veleno, balli romantici, e baci a stampo che hanno mandato in visibilio i fan (e che tutte le volte sembravano essere baci di un addio che forse non è mai davvero arrivato)

 Alcune indiscrezioni parlano di un ritorno di fiamma tra la ex coppia; che l'estate sia stata galeotta? In realtà, stando agli indizi social, i due hanno trascorso le vacanze estive in località differenti e non hanno avuto dunque modo di potersi vedere, ma l'estate è ancora lunga e non resta che aspettare settembre 2018 e le nuove puntate di Uomini e Donne per scoprire cosa stia succedendo tra i due

   Photo Credits Instagram

For more infomation >> ✅ Gemma Galgani e Giorgio Manetti sono tornati insieme? - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Renegade – defeitos e problemas - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Jeep Renegade – defeitos e problemas - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Team Rocket e Celestopoli! - Pokèmon Blu Parte 3 - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Team Rocket e Celestopoli! - Pokèmon Blu Parte 3 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Apostille e Legalizzazione | A cosa servono? - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Apostille e Legalizzazione | A cosa servono? - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto segue vivo na Índia em versões aventureiras e esportiva - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto segue vivo na Índia em versões aventureiras e esportiva - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Another Day in World of Tanks #50 - Duration: 18:08.

my

god

Roscoe

Wow!

Wow

yeah

No

hallo Scrubs how many of you managed to find Charlie in episode 49

good job noobs now try and find Charlie in this episode too

Oh

we

100 super EXTREME toasters how about the is for with this is top guns fudge and

the the one on the enemy team the horse course the most damage on us will win a

reward I might actually get em erected it's good

oh nevermind alright good game let's see who got the damage done well

that was fun I was expecting to last a little bit longer Marco

17:02 in the cromwell of all tanks you can do it oh that's one damage that's

not a little damage and that's I'm shaking yeah you should be shaking oh I

need you I need you ah very good teamwork off to Adam

ah sunshine you're coming locked in a sexual way

come on come on kill em ah come here come here come here

where'd that show go bullshit wargaming hacks yeah honey

screw you scorpion oh hello there and goodbye Oh cater incoming I didn't be

ready Oh tiger P Evan Oh oh yeah very good yeah hello Amy don't

shoot me give me something to shoot yes I said a game carrier oh he can't see me

I'm not spotted very nice no I want the game carrier hey Kelly no he's gonna

wreck me yes yes oh yes thank you very much

he's like heaven Oh God how am I still here - come oh

I'll use out Wayne I mean crap how do I do this nope nope

nope that shell went right straight through him but okay I'm cool with that

hello Leopard well that was fun wasn't it I'm gonna run the tutorial video

we'll be right back where is it there is swash place for

every user that follow us on Twitch we will release a cucumber to the wild

against the time that's the basically the models identified by God one of the

debate is relatively superior violation the first mathematically database my

targets anything that causes my poles they dodged they divided the deaths they

didn't desires bodies sizes

Oh

let's

thank you all our patreon supporters at home up until today for just the donor

month get access to awesome perks shipped link in the description

join the dark side we have hash browns look mom I'm on TV I got a fever and the

only prescription is more shamans no pain no gain farthest all collecting

balanced premium tanks since 2012 drop the base all that tasty damage here is

my doomsday

just to the heck do you think I am well thank if watching this amazing video and

if you want to watch more of this kind of content why don't you go ahead and

click this playlist in the middle of the screen and don't forget to Like and

subscribe yes don't forget to send your replays to

our contact mail more details in the description

For more infomation >> Another Day in World of Tanks #50 - Duration: 18:08.

-------------------------------------------

LONG HAUL FLIGHT: Carry On Essentials & What To Wear On a Long Flight - Duration: 8:59.

Salut YouTube for those of you who don't know me my name is Rosie I'm a New

Zealander currently based in France and I have a youtube channel around travel New

Zealand culture French culture and everything else in between. Today's video

is about what to pack in your carry-on luggage

for long-haul flights. As I'm sure you can imagine being a New Zealander based in

France I've undertaken quite a few long-haul flights

in my life I've flown door to door so journeys that lasts at least 26 hours

nine times now so I'm getting quite used to flights that last a really long time

so I just want to go through today what I pack into my carry-on luggage to make

sure that these long flights are as pleasant of an experience as they can be

and also what I wear on the plane. Alright so let's get started with the

toiletries as you guys know it depends on the airline but in general you can't

take many liquids with you and your carry-on they have to be 100mls or

less the bottles themselves and then they all have to fit into that small

plastic bag you can find on your airline company's website the exact dimensions

so I prioritize taking things that hydrate you when you're in a long-haul

flight. One of the main things you notice is the air conditioning not only does it

keep you quite cold but it dries your skin and it dries your eyes so with this

being said I take eye drops, lip balm, face cream and hand cream or oils if

that's what you prefer I personally take this hand cream with me okay actually

apply it every two hours on my hands and my forearms just like that to keep

feeling a little bit more human, a little bit more hydrated. What I recommend is

not to go for a hand cream or face cream that has a really strong scent though

because you'll get really sick of the smell after spending that long in the

air but I also like to pack as deodorant of course and baby wipes they just help

me keep fresh oh and before I forget hand sanitizer as well you know you're

touching the screen to select your movies and a lot of fingers have touch

screens so hand sanitizer for sure then I always take a hairbrush

and a toothbrush. Now, most airline companies when you're doing these really

long-haul voyages they are actually gonna give you a blanket and maybe some

socks an eye mask, a little toothbrush with a little toothpaste but I'm just so

risk-averse I'm just sort of like well what if they don't? You can get in touch

with them to see exactly what they provide if you don't want to over pack.

The idea of not brushing my teeth for 30 hours just freaks me out. Then when it

comes to your dinner or comfort of course you want to pack a travel pillow.

You get provided with these thin little rectangles when you hop onto a long-haul

flight and they're never really sufficient to have a decent sleep. I personally have a

very chunky travel pillow I think you know those cheapies that you can get

for like ten dollars at the airport honestly I've done flights that have

lasted for 18 hours so from Dubai to Auckland and honestly after a while it

gets to a point where you're like your head is basically touching your shoulder.

I was actually given this as a present see why I don't want to admit

that I bought it myself it's the French flag kind of ridiculous but it's memory

foam so it's really nice and sturdy you can put that on and you can sleep in so

many ways.

Another thing to pack if you're that way inclined are sleeping pills now I don't

personally take them however I think if you go and see a doctor you can get

their advice on you know would it make sense for you to have a sleeping pill

and if so at what point in your journey. Next you'll want to think about packing

a little eye mask. I don't know why every flight ever does this sometimes they

leave the cabin lights on or sometimes they they light up the entire cabin

really early in the morning because of the time at that they're landing so if

you want to keep sleeping during these moments this is ideal and if you're not

too fashion conscious you can actually use it as a headband to keep the hair

out of your face as well. If you're sensitive to noise you could also

think about packing earplugs or investing and some noise cancelling

headphones. I'd also recommend taking a few snacks on board with you I would

pick up you know a huge bottle of water because you get so dehydrated on these

flights you've got to drink so so much I would probably recommend drinking about

two liters of water per long-haul flight and then I just get a few snacks you

know not too salty not too sweet you because you never know if you're gonna

enjoy the meals and even though you can ask for snacks on board it's

usually just two-minute noodles so it's always nice to have something that you

actually enjoy with you as well. Definitely also pick up some chewing gum

it just helps to keep you fresh I feel and you can also pick up a few kind of

easy reading magazines which brings me on to my next point which is around the

entertainment. So when it comes to in-flight entertainment most people just

think about the movies that you'll be able to watch but honestly believe me 24

hours in the air and you get to a point where you cannot watch any more movies.

It's pretty easy with Netflix you can actually download episodes on your phone

or your iPad if you have one through this series that you're just into

binging at the moment I'm a huge fan of podcasts, I download hours worth of

podcast material of course your e-reader if you have one Kindle, Kobo you know

the drill and I would also recommend checking your air companies website to

see which movies will be playing exactly. Firstly you can pick up a kind of like

movie strategy what movies that you'd like to

prioritize and it means that you can kind of avoid them as well and the few

months leading up to your flight. Now I know that we're living in a digital age

but something I would recommend is taking a real magazine or a book or a

puzzle book you know Sudoku anything like that because what I find is that my

eyes get so sick of looking at screens nice just to kind of give them a little

bit of a break and help them to recover a little bit before going in for your

like 15th movie. When it comes to your chargers most airplanes will provide a

USB socket but if you have a long stopover it could be useful also to

bring a portable charger just in case all of the charging sockets are kind of

taken up in the airport for whatever reason now when it comes to what to wear

I mean firstly of course take a spare change of underwear so singlets or you

know underwear because even if you don't have a shower in the airport where you

stopover the least that you can do to make yourself feel a little bit more

human again is change your clothes and that just makes the world of difference

next I kind of always been the most comfortable that I've ever been on

flights when I'm wearing layers maybe like leggings a singlet a t-shirt then

an oversized light cardigan and then a light scarf you know kind of like a

summer light scarf because I find the flight can get very very cold I would

also recommend just wearing really comfy shoes like like trainers and have some

nice comfy socks as well because your feet swell

especially when you're traveling for 20 plus hours it's just nice to be able to

take off your shoes once you're inside the plane and just relax a bit so make

sure you have nice socks and like relatively thick as well because as I

said it does get cold. Now this is not sexy at all but I would recommend it to

everyone to get compression stockings or socks because it's really really

important that we look after our veins and our legs and then before I get on

the flight as well I just like to make sure that I'm freshly showered that my

nails are trimmed and that I've moisturized as well again just to make

sure that I was hydrated as possible and then when

it comes to my face, makeup free it's the only way

fresh moisturized honestly I think it's really gross for your skin especially if

you have to go thirty hours without a shower to have these products on your

skin and that's irritating to your eyes as well if your eyeballs are getting dry

in the airplane and you've got mascara and whatnot this is not a fashion runway

you're trying to get from point A to point B so honestly fresh face. Cools so

those are my angels for my carry-on bag and what I wear when I'm flying I'd love

to hear from you guys if there's anything that's on your list that wasn't

on my list let me know down below. What are your essentials of flying especially

long haul? What saves you? What makes it all so much more bearable? Otherwise

please don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and I'll see you guys in the

next one! A bientôt !

For more infomation >> LONG HAUL FLIGHT: Carry On Essentials & What To Wear On a Long Flight - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Afrobeat Instrumental 2018 ''With You'' [Afro Pop Type Beat] - Duration: 3:33.

BUY 1, GET 3 FREE | BEATSBYSV.COM

For more infomation >> Afrobeat Instrumental 2018 ''With You'' [Afro Pop Type Beat] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Yanke - Моменты (Music Video 2018) - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Yanke - Моменты (Music Video 2018) - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Setting Targets Is The Key To Success - Duration: 8:09.

Hi this is Bruce John Dickinson from WaterBear

and on this channel it's all about helping you

take your project your musical project

be that band or solo artist or whatever

it's about you taking it from A to B and with that in mind

this series of videos is all about

that planning process to do that

to do exactly that

take your band from a local level to a national level

so you'll hear me talk about this all the time

I'm always banging on saying

without a plan you're just left with a pipe dream

and this is too important to leave to chance

and a lot of people have said to me

yeah but what do you mean by a plan

specifically what can we do today to make that plan

and how can we make sure it's realistic and achievable

and that it actually works

and this video is all about that

So if you want to be kept in the loop

as always click the like, subscribe

and we're going to take you on that journey

how to make a realistic and achievable plan

for your band or solo project

So number 1

We've got to think about our motivation here

because we are talking about professionalised music

and I think a lot of creatives

not just musicians but all creatives

we can get ourselves tied in knots

because we want to avoid thinking about money

I think there's some subconscious thing going on

where perhaps we think money's a little bit dirty

or I don't know there's some problem we have with it

and what that means is

we just get on with the creative process

and we think that by doing something immensely cool

the creative side will take care of the commercial side

and what happens for a lot of us

we do something really cool

it's out there it looks amazing on Facebook

but it doesn't actually make any money

and therefore it's not sustainable

and if it's not professionalised

and we're not earning a living from it

and it's not got that sustainable thing to it

essentially it's just a hobby

and what most of us want to do

is have a lifetime in music

and we want to be professional musicians

so what this means is it's okay to make money

we're professional musicians

and that's going to be part of our planning as well

because we're talking about building a career here

So having established that and got that clarity

that yes we are professional musicians

we're going to have a career in music

the next step is to set some targets set some goals

that you can actually measure along the way

so you can see if you want to be there in 5 years

then you need to be there in a year

you need to be there in 6 months

you need to be there in a month

and you need to be there in a week

and it makes the whole thing very measurable

so you can measure your progress

and make sure you're on that graph line

So we know we've got to make a plan

and we know we're going to have areas of our activity

that need to be measurable

I think that's the key thing

because we know we want to get there

There is your definition of success

so we've got to monitor

how we're doing on our progress

Depending on your genre

you've got different types of audience obviously

So a pop artist might have legions of fans

they might be interested in filling an arena

but also might be aware that those fans

are a certain age and they'll grow up

and they might move on to other things

Other artists are more niche

and you're looking at smaller numbers

of more dedicated fans

that whole super-fan idea

Both can work and what's right for you as a musician

depends entirely on your music and your situation

so you've got to define your own vision of success

and let's put that in a time scale

So where do you want to be in a year

where do you want to be 2 years

where do you want to be in 5 years

it gives you the bones of a plan

and on that bones of a plan

we can then hang some structure

So what does that mean in terms of audience

What does it mean in terms of gigs - live audience

What does it mean in terms of

the various different platforms online

and what does it mean in terms of album sales

or engagement on a particular track

You can afford to be quite specific

and more on that later

Park that over there because that's going to be

a very important measure of your progress

So number two

The way you're going to grow your audience

which is our first consideration

number two it's about the quality of your material

So you've got to set standards

in how you develop as an artist

and one of the things that you can do

to put yourself ahead of the crowd

is to just accept that as a concept

that it's a lifelong journey to develop

and grow as an artist

So many bands and I'm talking about the majority

already think of themselves as the finished product

and that therefore really stops them digging in

and getting the full potential out of the band

and it breaks my heart

because if you already think of yourself

as the finished product

you're kind of already over and the artistic journey

is something that's really important

and your fans want to go with you on that journey

but the trouble is this is a little bit subjective

and in the old days in the heyday of the music industry

when there was a lot of money sloshing around

there were an awful lot of gatekeepers

for standards and quality so I'm talking about A&R men

I'm talking about radio and I'm talking about producers

who would actually tell the band

that this isn't good enough

we've got to work harder

particularly in the area of songwriting

Those gatekeepers don't exist in the same way today

so it's down to you as an artist to set standards

in your material

Perhaps your videos as well your creative output

The songs and the videos are to a degree subjective

however you can tell the stage you're at

by the company that you keep

so you should see your audience growing

but also you should be picking up radio perhaps

you should be picking up press

and if this isn't happening

if you're not getting any traction

if the audience aren't growing

and you're not getting press and you're not getting radio

there's some things wrong

and I would start by unpicking the artistic output

look at the songs first and foremost

look at the lyrics and subject matter

look at your audience

and try and be really really objective

So if you're not getting traction

there could be something in that songwriting

that's just maybe it's okay maybe it's good

maybe you can sing really well

and the band can play really well

so you can make any old material sound really good

but you will hit that glass ceiling sooner or later

so maybe to take the subjectivity out of it

you need to find some people

who've had a lot of success

and get their feedback on your project

and get them to be honest

and get yourself to really monitor that progress

in terms of your songwriting, your arrangement

the standard of your production perhaps

the vibe on the records

and then the quality of your video

and keep that quality going up

and another area that we really want to set targets for

and improve is the live show if that's relevant

to your genre of music

and I'm talking about things you can really quantify

by how many people actually come through the door

how many areas around the country or countries

that you can actually play

where your strong parts are where the weak areas are

and how you can develop that audience

and this again is going to come back

to your quality control on the live show

There's a real opportunity here

because a lot of bands get to a certain level

and then they're happy with it

and the really great bands take it up another level

and another level after that so that's a research job

and it's about defining your own targets

and again this is something we're going

to talk a lot about

and try and take some of the subjectivity out

and talk about what is a great live show

what is a legendary live band

and we're going to take those standards

and we're going to apply them to your project

and my last point is this

all this creative output is going to be

wrapped up in a sustainable model

Something that's fit for 2018 and beyond

There's no point was all getting a band of 5 or 6 people

getting in a splitter bus

and touring in an entirely traditional way

the problem with that is the costs are so high

It's 5 or 6 five grand a week to tour like that

the gig fee is lower than that

and as you get more successful

the costs increase faster than the gig fee

so you get penalised for success

So we can't afford to be too traditional here

We have to update ourselves

so all this is part of a sustainable model

and if we design it correctly it'll make a few quid

and we are on our way to having

a lifetime career in music and that's what we want

I've been Bruce John Dickinson from WaterBear

Check out WaterBear links below if you're interested

If music becomes a very important part of your life

then we do a master's qualification

we also do a BA honours in commercial music

If you need some help with your music and your career

you can email us through the website at anytime

and if we can help of course we will

For more infomation >> Setting Targets Is The Key To Success - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Abstract Painting Demonstration With Acrylic Paint | Osiris - Duration: 3:42.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it remember to like this video to encourage me

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an abstract painter, I have created

a DVD called Abstract painting Secrets to help you.

And best off, you can get this DVD for free!

It's in the description below the video!

See you soon ;)

For more infomation >> Abstract Painting Demonstration With Acrylic Paint | Osiris - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

SIRKAZHI - Tamil Nadú - India - ZXM - Duration: 4:46.

And today in ZapatillasPorElMundo we are in Sirkazhi.

And we come to Sirkazhi, another of the destinations that we will play here in

ZapatillasPorElMundo. And we are giving an account of a detail, that little

tourism should have when we go walking down the street and are amazed

Pretty to see us. We have already stayed and now we are starting the round of

visits I have to tell you that it is not a town with many alternatives for

visit but one of them is this temple What I have here behind is called Brahmapureeswarar.

50 steps and 5 rupees, is what you it takes to go up to this part of

above the temple. Everyone else accesses, they are free. Of course, every bit

You will find someone asking you for a alms, telling you a story and

asking you to give him something ... well then That depends on you. The only area of

payment would be this that would be to upload 5 rupees

Did you like this video? Well, what are you waiting for? Hit the "like" and leave us a comment.

And of course, if you have not subscribed to our channel, this is the moment.

For more infomation >> SIRKAZHI - Tamil Nadú - India - ZXM - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Nintendo Switch - Go-Vacation - 20 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Nintendo Switch - Go-Vacation - 20 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Fingerligs - Unicorni - giochi preziosi - 15 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Fingerligs - Unicorni - giochi preziosi - 15 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

I ASKED MOMO TO AKİNATOR (Momo) - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> I ASKED MOMO TO AKİNATOR (Momo) - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stealing from a huge Taiwan convenience store! - Taiwan street food - Duration: 10:19.

Hello

I am Won

This is Taiwan

It's raining too much

Because of the typhoon, all flights to Thailand were canceled

Coke

Taiwan beer

mango

chicken noodle

Is it Korean style?

Epitizer

dumplings

Korean style if mixed

It's delicious

It looks delicious

have a full

It doesn't taste good

It's not delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bean curd

It looks delicious

Can you see?

It looks delicious

great

It looks like Pakatpao taste

t's a mix of pakapao and kaopatmu

Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Unbelievable

TAIWAN noodle

It tastes different from what I ate before

It looks delicious?

The best menu is

Mapa tofu

dumpling

I ate Taiwan convenience store food.

You can not drink alcohol on Thai broadcasts

When I first came to Thailand, I ate Thai food every day

I only ate ganamookrop every day

because the menu I knew was so unaffected

Then I liked roasted meat and vegetables

Then I liked Ssomddam

but I could not order a menu because I mistook Thai pronunciation.

Yantapo really delicious

The most delicious of Thai food is YumPuma

Thank you for having fun

BYE

For more infomation >> Stealing from a huge Taiwan convenience store! - Taiwan street food - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Barbie - agosto - barbie ginnaste - 15 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Barbie - agosto - barbie ginnaste - 15 (29-7-2018) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sparatoria al Carnevale caraibico di Manchester, 10 feriti - Duration: 1:57.

 Dieci persone sono rimaste ferite in una sparatoria avvenuta a Manchester durante il Carribean Carnival, festival caraibico che si svolge in estate in Gran Bretagna

   Secondo quanto riferiscono i media britannici, la polizia è intervenuta dopo la segnalazione di una sparatoria intorno alle 2

30 di stanotte: i feriti hanno subito lesioni «da lievi a gravi», ma nessuno corre pericolo di vita

Non è ancora chiaro il movente della sparatoria.       Alcuni partecipanti al festival hanno postato un video sui social dove è visibile un gruppo di persone nel panico mentre viene aiutato dalla polizia

«Ci sono diverse persone ricoverate in ospedale, ma nessuna è in pericolo di vita», ha detto il detective Debbie Dooley della polizia di Manchester

      «Gli agenti stanno cercando di stabilire esattamente dove è avvenuta la sparatoria e di individuare il responsabile di questo attacco pericoloso», ha aggiunto, citata dalla Bbc

 

For more infomation >> Sparatoria al Carnevale caraibico di Manchester, 10 feriti - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Nonstop Vinahey 2018 - Nhạc Cảm Bằng Đồ - Nhạc DJ Phiêu SML - Châu Đen Mix II ✔ - Duration: 1:34:00.

For more infomation >> Nonstop Vinahey 2018 - Nhạc Cảm Bằng Đồ - Nhạc DJ Phiêu SML - Châu Đen Mix II ✔ - Duration: 1:34:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC40 T4 chega por R$ 169.950 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC40 T4 chega por R$ 169.950 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Epic Fun Duel! Cardjournalist vs. Schattenspieler - Duration: 11:01.

So, for today, we prepared something different,

a live duel

today we have with us a Legendary Decks II box

and Card Journalist

Hi!

We don't know what cards exactly

which decks are inside

or rather we know about the decks

butnot about the cards that are inside

so each of us is going to pick a deck and then we're going to duel for fun

exactly

I'd say let's take a look inside

well, we don't have sissors with us, but who cares

did it! So let's open it

let's ignore the special cards

wow, this one has the gods inside

are they playable, nice

good, away with that

we've got three decks

Blue-Eyes, Yugi and

Joey

yeah, so how do we decide?

Rock, Paper, Sissors or...

you choose first

ok

then I'd like this one

because it's cool

ok, then I'll take Blue-Eyes

good

ok

cool, cool

I'd say we shuffle

and go from there

without looking at it first

if you could open it

yeah, there's the zipper

you know

yeah, now I got it

found it

so, done

I should have an extra deck

I don't know

I really don't know

ok, I got one

oh, whoops

you're looking through your deck

wait, I shouldn't?

yeah, just take out the extra and tokens

oh, ok, ok, ok

just take that out

token

so

it's quite nice

oh, it's sorted, we have to pile shuffle

yeah

wow! The deck ought to work

awesome, ok

then I'll shuffle

Is your's bigger than mine?

dunno

ok, who goes first?

I could choose the deck, so you can choose who goes first

ok

then, good luck

have fun

this's gonna be fun

god. GOD!

what does this even do?

oh god, gotta read

some of those are old af

some of these are new

dude

we're only reading the cards

ok

I know what I'm gonna do

I don't

ohh, ok

you

what?

well, draw

ok, ok, ok

uhm

ok

I'm summoning

Fast Magician

no, Blast Magician

ok

what's that?

ok

It seems like I can place a Spell Counter on this card

if I activate a Spell

ok

and nothing else?

fine

yeah, I thought he could do something

like Breaker

at least he can do something about attack monsters

it's ok

uhm

yeah

attack with 1400

He's got no boost, right?

Yeah

that's unfortunate

I can only

uhm

I'm at 6 6

Oh, he can destroy a monster, in theory

that's never gonna happen

then I'm setting a card

and another one

and then it's your turn

don't overextend

a monster I can summon

can they see the cards you draw

maybe if you come nearer

then you could even in this perspective

see your hand

and if I do this

then they can see

mine

set

that's good

oh, your face!

your turn

one monster set

ok

wait, I'm

what're you gonna do Abyssteus?

right, during the end phase

I activate

magical dimension

I have to tribute this spellcaster

yeah!

and special summon this one

DARK MAGICIAN!

and now I'll

destroy your monster

well, ok

Ancient Lamp

R.I.P.

draw phase

so

well, what do I have here

not that much

Battle Phase

2.5

Yeah, I'm winning

I'm bricking

I want a good Monster

draw!

oh yes

your turn

really?

oh, no

what did you set there ?

yeah, I'm reading

wait a sec

wow

dude!

wow, amazing!

'kay, holy shit

Battle Phase

yeah

what's that?

effect!

what?

if he touches the grave

I special summon a dragon

I summon Tiger Dragon

ok

only has 2.4, but

that's not everything

ok, your turn

really?

oh shit

that's too late

uhm

damn

that doesn't work

damn

I have to be able to do at least something

I'm screwed

I'm winning

the power of Dark Magician

you've got your Blue-Eyes

only he can help you now

vs the almighty

I think these new

spell and traps

aren't in my deck

or at least I'm not seeing them

ok, I summon

Protector with Eyes of Blue

and use his effect

now i can summon a level one tuner

I summon that one

and he can equip himself

but that's not relevant

is everything alright so far?

yeah, it's fine

ok, then I want to use his effect

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what even is this?

ok, yeah

now I can send this one to the grave

you can send a effect monster top your grave and if you do special summon

uhm

right

wait

yeah, that's it

then I send this away and summon the Dragon of White

and if he is summoned I can pop one of your backrow

and then I'm gonna kill this one

NO!

No way

Mirror Force? Nice

yeah, and now

do I summon the Synchro?

oh, man

that was

do I go for perfectly symmetrical violence

or the synchro?

I can even Synchro summon, amazing

hmm

No, I think I'll summon the synchro

that's a nine

ok

3k def

nice

body and your turn

kay

oh my god

heavy

thinking

are you giving up already, Yugi?

that's not so funny

how do I get rid of it

you've got Monster Reborn

interesting card

do I?

you're looking at your graveyard

of course you do

I don't understand this effect

the second one

no problem, don't use it

it's way to complicated

hmm

well, uh

your turn

really, thanks for not attacking

it only has got 2.4

oh, oh, fuuuuu

I forgot

his effect, I can summon him

oh, god

effect, on this one

I forgot about that one

oh, they're getting banished, don't they

yeah

cheater

yeah, who knows

set one

and Battle Phase

double kill

direct

direct

now, you're low on lifepoints

amazing

4.9k damage

I thought I had won, but

the first

was to strong just now

the Dragon Spirit

and

your turn

wow

this would've been so good, but I can't summon him

only bricks?

yeah, only high level monsters

man

at first I was like that too

like lamp and stuff

but with the dragon spirit things got going

go

I can't do that much

then set one, pass

normal summon

wait!

yeah, ok

you got something?

no

and now?

now!

some equip card?

I used to have better cards

unfortunately no QLIs

I'm sorry

then

yeah

I tribute him

no way!

ok, he's at 1k, right?

yeah and 0 def

and what was his effect?

can I summon him in defense?

and what does hedo, nothing or what?

uhm

yeah

kinda

it can be destroyed by battle

but it's unaffected

but

during the end phase I can

get this one back to my hand

awesome

my turn?

yeah

effect

what are you gonna do

that's really strong

yeah, can't argue with that

uhm then

you don't have that much left

battle phase

I attack and

activate enemy controler

as if

now it's in attack

wait it's unaffected

well, then it goes to the grave

attack

but it's still game

yeah, think so too

ok, 1:0

next round?

do you want a 2nd round?

For more infomation >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Epic Fun Duel! Cardjournalist vs. Schattenspieler - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

#人應當對上帝負責嗎?(婚前愛與性要理問答27問) - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> #人應當對上帝負責嗎?(婚前愛與性要理問答27問) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 2) - Bảo mật Gmail với SMS và email khôi phục - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 2) - Bảo mật Gmail với SMS và email khôi phục - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 4) - Cài Gmail trên máy tính Windows và điện thoại Android - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 4) - Cài Gmail trên máy tính Windows và điện thoại Android - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 3) - Cài Gmail trên Macbook và iPhone - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> TỰ TẠO GMAIL ĐỂ ĐẦU TƯ TIỀN MÃ HOÁ (TẬP 3) - Cài Gmail trên Macbook và iPhone - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Embrace Diversity; The Best Solutions Don't Come From Thinking Alike - Duration: 0:39.

So for you, where do you need to step back and adopt a beginner's mind. If you were beginning over

how would you see something?

That's why it's fantastic to have diversity in any team.

If everybody is thinking the same and looking at things the same way, you're missing out on the

incredible richness that comes from having people who disagree. You need to well and truly

encourage that and have that level of diversity, but then that inclusion as well. We want people who see things differently.

Where do you need to unlearn what you think you know so that you can relearn what it is that you need to know?

For more infomation >> Embrace Diversity; The Best Solutions Don't Come From Thinking Alike - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh | You Didn't Know - Duration: 3:45.

Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh

For more infomation >> Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh | You Didn't Know - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

LONG HAUL FLIGHT: Carry On Essentials & What To Wear On a Long Flight - Duration: 8:59.

Salut YouTube for those of you who don't know me my name is Rosie I'm a New

Zealander currently based in France and I have a youtube channel around travel New

Zealand culture French culture and everything else in between. Today's video

is about what to pack in your carry-on luggage

for long-haul flights. As I'm sure you can imagine being a New Zealander based in

France I've undertaken quite a few long-haul flights

in my life I've flown door to door so journeys that lasts at least 26 hours

nine times now so I'm getting quite used to flights that last a really long time

so I just want to go through today what I pack into my carry-on luggage to make

sure that these long flights are as pleasant of an experience as they can be

and also what I wear on the plane. Alright so let's get started with the

toiletries as you guys know it depends on the airline but in general you can't

take many liquids with you and your carry-on they have to be 100mls or

less the bottles themselves and then they all have to fit into that small

plastic bag you can find on your airline company's website the exact dimensions

so I prioritize taking things that hydrate you when you're in a long-haul

flight. One of the main things you notice is the air conditioning not only does it

keep you quite cold but it dries your skin and it dries your eyes so with this

being said I take eye drops, lip balm, face cream and hand cream or oils if

that's what you prefer I personally take this hand cream with me okay actually

apply it every two hours on my hands and my forearms just like that to keep

feeling a little bit more human, a little bit more hydrated. What I recommend is

not to go for a hand cream or face cream that has a really strong scent though

because you'll get really sick of the smell after spending that long in the

air but I also like to pack as deodorant of course and baby wipes they just help

me keep fresh oh and before I forget hand sanitizer as well you know you're

touching the screen to select your movies and a lot of fingers have touch

screens so hand sanitizer for sure then I always take a hairbrush

and a toothbrush. Now, most airline companies when you're doing these really

long-haul voyages they are actually gonna give you a blanket and maybe some

socks an eye mask, a little toothbrush with a little toothpaste but I'm just so

risk-averse I'm just sort of like well what if they don't? You can get in touch

with them to see exactly what they provide if you don't want to over pack.

The idea of not brushing my teeth for 30 hours just freaks me out. Then when it

comes to your dinner or comfort of course you want to pack a travel pillow.

You get provided with these thin little rectangles when you hop onto a long-haul

flight and they're never really sufficient to have a decent sleep. I personally have a

very chunky travel pillow I think you know those cheapies that you can get

for like ten dollars at the airport honestly I've done flights that have

lasted for 18 hours so from Dubai to Auckland and honestly after a while it

gets to a point where you're like your head is basically touching your shoulder.

I was actually given this as a present see why I don't want to admit

that I bought it myself it's the French flag kind of ridiculous but it's memory

foam so it's really nice and sturdy you can put that on and you can sleep in so

many ways.

Another thing to pack if you're that way inclined are sleeping pills now I don't

personally take them however I think if you go and see a doctor you can get

their advice on you know would it make sense for you to have a sleeping pill

and if so at what point in your journey. Next you'll want to think about packing

a little eye mask. I don't know why every flight ever does this sometimes they

leave the cabin lights on or sometimes they they light up the entire cabin

really early in the morning because of the time at that they're landing so if

you want to keep sleeping during these moments this is ideal and if you're not

too fashion conscious you can actually use it as a headband to keep the hair

out of your face as well. If you're sensitive to noise you could also

think about packing earplugs or investing and some noise cancelling

headphones. I'd also recommend taking a few snacks on board with you I would

pick up you know a huge bottle of water because you get so dehydrated on these

flights you've got to drink so so much I would probably recommend drinking about

two liters of water per long-haul flight and then I just get a few snacks you

know not too salty not too sweet you because you never know if you're gonna

enjoy the meals and even though you can ask for snacks on board it's

usually just two-minute noodles so it's always nice to have something that you

actually enjoy with you as well. Definitely also pick up some chewing gum

it just helps to keep you fresh I feel and you can also pick up a few kind of

easy reading magazines which brings me on to my next point which is around the

entertainment. So when it comes to in-flight entertainment most people just

think about the movies that you'll be able to watch but honestly believe me 24

hours in the air and you get to a point where you cannot watch any more movies.

It's pretty easy with Netflix you can actually download episodes on your phone

or your iPad if you have one through this series that you're just into

binging at the moment I'm a huge fan of podcasts, I download hours worth of

podcast material of course your e-reader if you have one Kindle, Kobo you know

the drill and I would also recommend checking your air companies website to

see which movies will be playing exactly. Firstly you can pick up a kind of like

movie strategy what movies that you'd like to

prioritize and it means that you can kind of avoid them as well and the few

months leading up to your flight. Now I know that we're living in a digital age

but something I would recommend is taking a real magazine or a book or a

puzzle book you know Sudoku anything like that because what I find is that my

eyes get so sick of looking at screens nice just to kind of give them a little

bit of a break and help them to recover a little bit before going in for your

like 15th movie. When it comes to your chargers most airplanes will provide a

USB socket but if you have a long stopover it could be useful also to

bring a portable charger just in case all of the charging sockets are kind of

taken up in the airport for whatever reason now when it comes to what to wear

I mean firstly of course take a spare change of underwear so singlets or you

know underwear because even if you don't have a shower in the airport where you

stopover the least that you can do to make yourself feel a little bit more

human again is change your clothes and that just makes the world of difference

next I kind of always been the most comfortable that I've ever been on

flights when I'm wearing layers maybe like leggings a singlet a t-shirt then

an oversized light cardigan and then a light scarf you know kind of like a

summer light scarf because I find the flight can get very very cold I would

also recommend just wearing really comfy shoes like like trainers and have some

nice comfy socks as well because your feet swell

especially when you're traveling for 20 plus hours it's just nice to be able to

take off your shoes once you're inside the plane and just relax a bit so make

sure you have nice socks and like relatively thick as well because as I

said it does get cold. Now this is not sexy at all but I would recommend it to

everyone to get compression stockings or socks because it's really really

important that we look after our veins and our legs and then before I get on

the flight as well I just like to make sure that I'm freshly showered that my

nails are trimmed and that I've moisturized as well again just to make

sure that I was hydrated as possible and then when

it comes to my face, makeup free it's the only way

fresh moisturized honestly I think it's really gross for your skin especially if

you have to go thirty hours without a shower to have these products on your

skin and that's irritating to your eyes as well if your eyeballs are getting dry

in the airplane and you've got mascara and whatnot this is not a fashion runway

you're trying to get from point A to point B so honestly fresh face. Cools so

those are my angels for my carry-on bag and what I wear when I'm flying I'd love

to hear from you guys if there's anything that's on your list that wasn't

on my list let me know down below. What are your essentials of flying especially

long haul? What saves you? What makes it all so much more bearable? Otherwise

please don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and I'll see you guys in the

next one! A bientôt !

For more infomation >> LONG HAUL FLIGHT: Carry On Essentials & What To Wear On a Long Flight - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

一会被分手一会被结婚, 李晨发声澄清和范冰冰之间的现状 - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 一会被分手一会被结婚, 李晨发声澄清和范冰冰之间的现状 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Top 50 Idiots at Work! ⚠️ - Duration: 14:51.

For more infomation >> Top 50 Idiots at Work! ⚠️ - Duration: 14:51.

-------------------------------------------

১৫ আগস্ট নাকি কালো দিবস | Shaikh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

AK Computer Network

For more infomation >> ১৫ আগস্ট নাকি কালো দিবস | Shaikh Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf | 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea transfer news LIVE: Real Madrid to make £200m Hazard bid, Oblak offer, deal close - Duration: 3:44.

Real Madrid readying mammoth bid for Eden HazardChelsea want £200m for the Belgium superstar, who is open to leavingBlues made late offer for Jan Oblak before signing Kepa ArrizabalagaTiemoue Bakayoko and Charly Musonda to go out on loan before the end of the monthReal Madrid want Hazard Real Madrid will up their pursuit of Eden Hazard next week after being told £150m is not enough to sign the Chelsea star

 Hazard is open to leaving Chelsea and is yet to sign the new £300,000-a-week contract offered by the club

 Express Sport understands the Blues want close to £200m for their Belgium superstar

 And Real are lining up a fresh bid that could come close to Chelsea's valuation.Chelsea made Oblak bid Chelsea failed with an £89

4m bid for Jan Oblak before the transfer window shut. The Blues ended up signing Kepa Arrizabalaga in a world-record deal

 However, the Times say Chelsea made a mammoth bid for Oblak before landing Kepa. Oblak decided against joining the Blues to continue at Atletico Madrid

Hazard and Willian to leave? Chelsea could lose both Eden Hazard and Willian this month if the money offered is right, says Sky Sports pundit Matt Le Tissier

 Asked whether Hazard or Willian could leave despite Chelsea not being able to buy any replacements, Le Tissier said: "I don't think you can take it as a given (that they will stay)

 "The opportunity is there and if somebody came in, a Barcelona came back in for Willian at £90m or something, would you turn it down? "As a business can you turn it down? That's a lot of money

"Chelsea deal close Chelsea are close to sending Tiemoue Bakayoko on loan to AC Milan

 Bakayoko was left out of the Blues squad for their 3-0 win over Huddersfield today

 And that's because a move to Milan is getting closer, with the deal now resting on his loan fee and who will pay his wages

 Chelsea want some cash from Milan to loan Bakayoko to them for the season, while Milan are unwilling to cover his entire £100,000-a-week wages

Musonda to go Chelsea will offload Charly Musonda Jr before the European transfer window closes on August 31, according to Belgian football expert Kristof Terreur

 After just one appearance in pre-season under Sarri, Musonda will be sent out on loan to a foreign club after missing the deadline to join another Premier League team

 Terreur wrote on Twitter: "Charly Musonda Jr. hasn't been registered on any of Chelsea's Premier League lists

 "He will leave Chelsea in the next three weeks and is pushing for a move. Mateo Kovacic took his squad number '17'

"

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news LIVE: Real Madrid to make £200m Hazard bid, Oblak offer, deal close - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fear Regret More Than You Fear Failure - Duration: 0:49.

We are really good at putting ourselves into the shoes of us a day from now or a week from now. If we try

something and it fails we say I'll look like an idiot. I'll feel rejected. How will this make me feel?

What we're not so good at is putting ourselves in the shoes of us one, 5 and 10 years from now and

asking ourselves -

how will we feel if we don't be bold and take the risk. At the end of life

most people regret far more the risks that they didn't take,

the conversations they didn't have, the chances and opportunities

they got that we were requiring them to well and truly get out of their comfort zone and

that they played too safe and risked too little

For more infomation >> Fear Regret More Than You Fear Failure - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

SO SCARY!! THE GOATMAN!! BUT WE KILLED IT :v - Duration: 16:22.

which one is better? "E" or "M"?

just that "M" button

what kind of emblem you want?

for our team icon

a dick

I can't find it

thats stupid

what class should I use? how about you guys?

I chose the first one

the one who uses AK-47

Nathan is the tanker, using a shotgun

then I'll be using the sniper class

that's fine

how's the team icon?

I mean the name of our team

what is it "Goatman Hunters"?

why not "Dick Hunters"

has it changed? dick hunters?

it hasn't changed

ok it's there.

yap I see it.

you guys ready?

I'm ready

ok let's go

sh*t my heartbeat increases

that cricket sound can be heard clearly

what the f* is that?

the hell is that sound

behind you!

your back!

it's a fkin bear!

ok we're good now

we just started to play this game and..

being caught by a bear lmao

at the beginning of the game

and screamed light a p*ssy

how do we even possible to kill the goatman?

wait a while, this weather makes me feel lazy

what is he doing?

press "C" on your keyboard

let's see where we should go

chuch?

yap how about the church

or this one?

let's check the Amberpine Village first

oh where is it?

here, over there

ok then let's get going

wait, which one is the nearest?

600

600

wow

dammit

barn is the nearest one

barn

ok let's go to barn

cover me

nothing's in here

what to do then?

ok we are inside this place

put a camera please

did u hear that sound? what was that?

yap, what the heck was that sound

Goatman!!

what's happening?

wtf

keep shooting!!

there's a deer

what the heck, why did he come so early

go out

fkin stupid

he was a pig!!

and he became a demon boar again

he went away

this freakin demon boar?

where did he go?

nope nope this one

he's gone

he became a freakin pig

shit I cannot do this HE TURNED TO A DEMON PIG

even at noon, it's still out there wandering around

how do I pick this thing up

shit I'm shocked

Hansel is behind me dammit

a*sshole

even seeing ur body did shock me

this one

wait a sec

let's go to the..

where the heck are you guys?

here

you just need to press "C" and you can see where we are

yap

I heard a freakin demon pig

I made that noise

fk you

*piggy noise*

hei

let's get into that room

just like that

keep running away!

sh*t I'm dying

ah sh*t I can't

Than, keep running!

sh*t

go to the house or something

keep running

that goatman has alot of health

sh*t I died!!!

hei, I just died

can you respawn?

nope, I'm spectating

now we are twins

nicee

that's cringey

here's the trap

I wanna try these C4s (explosive)

Let's go!

where we go now? I don't wanna go to the barn, it will kill all of us

ok how about the church?

Graveyard? Ok, that's good!!

let me put the traps here near the stairs

where?

what if we hit our own trap

is it possible?

done

can we get trapped with out own trap?

just try it

fck, I'm hit

stupid

that's stupid af

let me put it again

what's this, oh the church

right side,

and the graveyard

they're in the same place

shh, hear it guys

nevermind

it's raining all of sudden

Where is Nathan?

here, I have activated the camera

ok

won't it get broken? by the rain?

Just stay in here for awhile

I found traps and first aids here

the heck?

what was that goddamit?

I dunno

where are you Than?

behind you

Snakes!!

we've got snakes in here

where did they come from?

and they broke the glasses, so cool

the animation is so damm bad lmao

there are more snakes here

they're everywhere

and the animation is so bad

why ain't they moving?

they just stay there in front of us

I dunno

they're gone aint they?

we've killed all of em

get outta the window

who cares, I'm escaping

RUNN!!!

keep running!

Dim?

is he chasing me?

am i being caught right now

Nathan, I'm following you

he's already gone

goshh

that was so noob

this one guy here who wears blue glasses

he has a mustache and looks so badass

and when he's running away from the goatman, he was like "AYAYAYAYA" (like a girl)

we're so noob

this sculpture is so damm messed up

where is it?

over here

that one?

lol he's laughing on it

...

where are you?

up here

look

who is that? is it (angel name)

of course, who else lmao

what kind of church is this

oh sh*t

wth is that noise, goddamit

run!!

who cares dammit

I don't care

goddamit

keep running!

holy sh*t, where the hell are you guys?

I'm following you

My God

I was so freakin panic

not like this

we have to stay there

the place which we put all the traps

wait a sec, I can't hold it anymore

goddamit

it shocked me really hard

and why the hell the night suddenly popped out when the bell rang

put the drone there

look at those mines

they're really good

daym

cover me okay?

tell me if u see it

he's coming!!!

keep running!

he stepped our mine

please explode!!

damm he didn't step on it

he is up here!!

Dim, go down there!!

wth he is able to jump and reach the top!!

I'm gonna die

holy fck!!!

get into the van!!

he went away

oke he's gone

how's your condition guys?

a little bit more!! (goatman's health)

I did it, I am following him now!!

ok then keep following him

I can see it using the monitor!!

let me see

where is it? keep following

where?

on the top of the mountain!!

I can't find... ok I see it!!

snap... snap!!

damm, there he is

is he going back?

nope, he's still heading.. somewhere

what a stupid event

why won't the pig die!!

I dunno

I lost alot of health

down there

it's so pro

where exactly?

near the door!! down here...

he is coming!!

am I being aimed?

oh sh*t nevermind it didn't work goddamit he's up here wtf

lure him!!

im going inside!!

he just hit the explosive!!

he died!

die you motherf*cker

that was lit

ok now let's go to the villages

and then?

done, we're safe now

let's recheck our mission

ok, nevermind

I've got a cutscene running now

the white one!!

the bridge first?

yap I think it's a good place for luring the goatman out

omg this is gonna be a freakin overkill

ok, try to summon him

ok

*we know the places that can be used to trigger the goatman*

just tell me if u want to blow the C4s up

he got hit!!

blow it now!

more?

explode it, now!!

shit you're late

give me a light

wait a sec

for me here, I'm scared

I've put it there

summon it!

get ready

there he comes

he is coming

just tell me to blow...

right now!

I've got 1 more C4

now..., wait.. don't!!

shit I pressed already it!

It's ok

gosh, I'm done

he is chasing me now

ready

let's summon that btch

alright

done

press the button!!

we killed him!!

hes got no more health

nice

look at his underwear

he's fcked up

I can hear its sound

yap I know

he goes beep when you activate it

but it doesn't get triggered when I step on it

how about mines? perharps it won't explode when you step on it except the enemy

try to step on it

nothing happens

holy fck

I think I just heard the goatman roaring

look !!! that's so scary over there

what the heck is that?

where?

Ok, I see it

I think it's a

someone give me the first aid

holy... GODDAMITTT

ups i was wrong

I forgot to reload my flaregun

don't worry I have it

sh*t, I've just been attacked by the bear

shit another bear is attacking me!!

don't die!

get inside the caravan!

I am inside

*coming to Dimas*

shit almost..

what

that..

bear

what a poor bear.

what did you do lmao

here's another trap

For more infomation >> SO SCARY!! THE GOATMAN!! BUT WE KILLED IT :v - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Rewriting Reality - Duration: 1:09.

Have you ever wondered how people keep calm when something bad happens to them?

By keeping calm and cool, they seem to be charismatic.

But how?

When something bad happens, it's how to shake off that feeling.

Yeah, you ate the last nugget!

It's been proven that suppressing your feelings is a bad idea.

It's like saying don't think of a white elephant.

Really, do not picture a white elephant in your head.

There's a special technique called Cognitive Reappraisal.

You ask yourself what mental state do I need to be in for this situation.

Let say you're driving to work,

someone cuts you off and they weaving in and out.

What is he doing?

It's normal to feel anger.

But what happens if you need to go to a meeting?

You can't be angry.

The mental state you need to be is to be calm.

So what happens if I told you that driver was a mother,

who's baby was in the back seat,

vomiting cause he's sick?

What happens if the guy that bumped you on your way to work was actually in a rush

because his wife was in the accident?

Where's the anger now?

It's gone.

We just don't know. There are so many reasons.

We accept this reality because it suits us.

So what happens if you're feeling resentment towards someone?

First, write a letter but don't send it.

Now try something different.

Write their response to you

and read it out loud.

You just don't have time to hold resentment and anger towards someone.

Those feelings hinder your ability to become charismatic.

So rewrite the reality that suits the state that you need.

Dear Pas, can you stop...

For more infomation >> Rewriting Reality - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Best Makeup Transformations 2018 - Amazing Makeup Tutorials #16 - Duration: 10:50.

Amazing Makeup Tutorials #16

For more infomation >> Best Makeup Transformations 2018 - Amazing Makeup Tutorials #16 - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

If You Were Being Brave What Would You Do? - Duration: 0:49.

If you were being really brave and if you were going to give yourself permission to

dare really boldly. What would you do? Five years from now, how old will you be? I'll be 42.

I changed it. I used to always say 39. I was like no I need to add a couple years to that.

So how old will you be? So five years from now

what would you love to have accomplished in the next five years?

And if you haven't thought about that and you might go

Oh, I don't really know and you know

I believe in the whole go-with-the-flow and wait for life to just kind of... okay great

it's like waiting for Mr. Right to knock on your door with a pizza

Sometimes you got to go out there and make it happen

So I encourage you to set yourself a bold goal and say this is what I'd really love

For more infomation >> If You Were Being Brave What Would You Do? - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Setting Targets Is The Key To Success - Duration: 8:09.

Hi this is Bruce John Dickinson from WaterBear

and on this channel it's all about helping you

take your project your musical project

be that band or solo artist or whatever

it's about you taking it from A to B and with that in mind

this series of videos is all about

that planning process to do that

to do exactly that

take your band from a local level to a national level

so you'll hear me talk about this all the time

I'm always banging on saying

without a plan you're just left with a pipe dream

and this is too important to leave to chance

and a lot of people have said to me

yeah but what do you mean by a plan

specifically what can we do today to make that plan

and how can we make sure it's realistic and achievable

and that it actually works

and this video is all about that

So if you want to be kept in the loop

as always click the like, subscribe

and we're going to take you on that journey

how to make a realistic and achievable plan

for your band or solo project

So number 1

We've got to think about our motivation here

because we are talking about professionalised music

and I think a lot of creatives

not just musicians but all creatives

we can get ourselves tied in knots

because we want to avoid thinking about money

I think there's some subconscious thing going on

where perhaps we think money's a little bit dirty

or I don't know there's some problem we have with it

and what that means is

we just get on with the creative process

and we think that by doing something immensely cool

the creative side will take care of the commercial side

and what happens for a lot of us

we do something really cool

it's out there it looks amazing on Facebook

but it doesn't actually make any money

and therefore it's not sustainable

and if it's not professionalised

and we're not earning a living from it

and it's not got that sustainable thing to it

essentially it's just a hobby

and what most of us want to do

is have a lifetime in music

and we want to be professional musicians

so what this means is it's okay to make money

we're professional musicians

and that's going to be part of our planning as well

because we're talking about building a career here

So having established that and got that clarity

that yes we are professional musicians

we're going to have a career in music

the next step is to set some targets set some goals

that you can actually measure along the way

so you can see if you want to be there in 5 years

then you need to be there in a year

you need to be there in 6 months

you need to be there in a month

and you need to be there in a week

and it makes the whole thing very measurable

so you can measure your progress

and make sure you're on that graph line

So we know we've got to make a plan

and we know we're going to have areas of our activity

that need to be measurable

I think that's the key thing

because we know we want to get there

There is your definition of success

so we've got to monitor

how we're doing on our progress

Depending on your genre

you've got different types of audience obviously

So a pop artist might have legions of fans

they might be interested in filling an arena

but also might be aware that those fans

are a certain age and they'll grow up

and they might move on to other things

Other artists are more niche

and you're looking at smaller numbers

of more dedicated fans

that whole super-fan idea

Both can work and what's right for you as a musician

depends entirely on your music and your situation

so you've got to define your own vision of success

and let's put that in a time scale

So where do you want to be in a year

where do you want to be 2 years

where do you want to be in 5 years

it gives you the bones of a plan

and on that bones of a plan

we can then hang some structure

So what does that mean in terms of audience

What does it mean in terms of gigs - live audience

What does it mean in terms of

the various different platforms online

and what does it mean in terms of album sales

or engagement on a particular track

You can afford to be quite specific

and more on that later

Park that over there because that's going to be

a very important measure of your progress

So number two

The way you're going to grow your audience

which is our first consideration

number two it's about the quality of your material

So you've got to set standards

in how you develop as an artist

and one of the things that you can do

to put yourself ahead of the crowd

is to just accept that as a concept

that it's a lifelong journey to develop

and grow as an artist

So many bands and I'm talking about the majority

already think of themselves as the finished product

and that therefore really stops them digging in

and getting the full potential out of the band

and it breaks my heart

because if you already think of yourself

as the finished product

you're kind of already over and the artistic journey

is something that's really important

and your fans want to go with you on that journey

but the trouble is this is a little bit subjective

and in the old days in the heyday of the music industry

when there was a lot of money sloshing around

there were an awful lot of gatekeepers

for standards and quality so I'm talking about A&R men

I'm talking about radio and I'm talking about producers

who would actually tell the band

that this isn't good enough

we've got to work harder

particularly in the area of songwriting

Those gatekeepers don't exist in the same way today

so it's down to you as an artist to set standards

in your material

Perhaps your videos as well your creative output

The songs and the videos are to a degree subjective

however you can tell the stage you're at

by the company that you keep

so you should see your audience growing

but also you should be picking up radio perhaps

you should be picking up press

and if this isn't happening

if you're not getting any traction

if the audience aren't growing

and you're not getting press and you're not getting radio

there's some things wrong

and I would start by unpicking the artistic output

look at the songs first and foremost

look at the lyrics and subject matter

look at your audience

and try and be really really objective

So if you're not getting traction

there could be something in that songwriting

that's just maybe it's okay maybe it's good

maybe you can sing really well

and the band can play really well

so you can make any old material sound really good

but you will hit that glass ceiling sooner or later

so maybe to take the subjectivity out of it

you need to find some people

who've had a lot of success

and get their feedback on your project

and get them to be honest

and get yourself to really monitor that progress

in terms of your songwriting, your arrangement

the standard of your production perhaps

the vibe on the records

and then the quality of your video

and keep that quality going up

and another area that we really want to set targets for

and improve is the live show if that's relevant

to your genre of music

and I'm talking about things you can really quantify

by how many people actually come through the door

how many areas around the country or countries

that you can actually play

where your strong parts are where the weak areas are

and how you can develop that audience

and this again is going to come back

to your quality control on the live show

There's a real opportunity here

because a lot of bands get to a certain level

and then they're happy with it

and the really great bands take it up another level

and another level after that so that's a research job

and it's about defining your own targets

and again this is something we're going

to talk a lot about

and try and take some of the subjectivity out

and talk about what is a great live show

what is a legendary live band

and we're going to take those standards

and we're going to apply them to your project

and my last point is this

all this creative output is going to be

wrapped up in a sustainable model

Something that's fit for 2018 and beyond

There's no point was all getting a band of 5 or 6 people

getting in a splitter bus

and touring in an entirely traditional way

the problem with that is the costs are so high

It's 5 or 6 five grand a week to tour like that

the gig fee is lower than that

and as you get more successful

the costs increase faster than the gig fee

so you get penalised for success

So we can't afford to be too traditional here

We have to update ourselves

so all this is part of a sustainable model

and if we design it correctly it'll make a few quid

and we are on our way to having

a lifetime career in music and that's what we want

I've been Bruce John Dickinson from WaterBear

Check out WaterBear links below if you're interested

If music becomes a very important part of your life

then we do a master's qualification

we also do a BA honours in commercial music

If you need some help with your music and your career

you can email us through the website at anytime

and if we can help of course we will

For more infomation >> Setting Targets Is The Key To Success - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Marshmello - Power (FL STUDIO REMAKE) - Duration: 3:49.

1, 2, 3, c'mon!

1, 2,

1, 2, 3, c'mon!

For more infomation >> Marshmello - Power (FL STUDIO REMAKE) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

混乱感情做周立波的老婆不简单,网友:不愧是周立波 - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> 混乱感情做周立波的老婆不简单,网友:不愧是周立波 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Alphi | Nina Simone, ou le rôle d'une artiste - Duration: 14:30.

Nina Simone, or the point of being an artist

Nina Simone a été élevée dans le Sud, à Tryon, en Caroline du Nord, au sein du

racisme qui prédominait d'abord cette période de l'histoire, mais aussi ce pays, et

plus particulièrement les états du Sud. Toute sa vie elle connaîtra des

conséquences de sa couleur de peau. La carrière de Nina Simone peut se diviser

en quatre parties : une période commerciale, une période engagée, une

période creus,e et une renaissance. Nina Simone a commencé sa carrière

musicale avec l'album Jazz as played in an exclusive side street club.

Ce premier album représente parfaitement le sens de cette partie de sa carrière : du

jazz, du blues, des standards, du commercial.

Le premier morceau de l'album est d'ailleurs une reprise d'un classique de

Duke Ellington, Mood Indigo, et elle sortira en 1962 un autre album, Nina

Simone sings Ellington, avec uniquement des reprises du jazzman qui sont de très

bon goût.

Dès le début de sa carrière, on trouvera ce qui caractérisera le style de Nina

Simone : une voix assez grave, portée par un talent évident au piano, qu'elle

sublimera par des compétences techniques assimilées lors de sa formation

classique. Nina Simone a connu un apprentissage

loin de la musique noire, avec une institutrice blanche qui lui apprenait de

la musique blanche pour des blancs. Dès quatre ans, elle suivra intensément des

cours de piano pour connaître par coeur une bonne partie de la musique savante

qu'on joue dans des concertos de musique classique. Elle ne joue ni écoute du jazz

autre que peut être le gospel de l'église noire à laquelle elle se rend tous

les dimanches. Commençant sa carrière en tant que pianiste dans des bars, on lui

impose le jazz, et on lui demande de chanter si elle veut garder son travail.

Ce qu'elle fait.

Cette première partie de carrière représente donc une chanteuse

noire qu'on ne veut pas entendre interpréter de la musique classique,

réservée aux blancs. Les labels la poussent quelque peu à se donner au genre musical

qui appartient à sa couleur de peau, ce qu'elle fait principalement pour

l'argent.

C'est parce que sa mère n'était pas à l'aise avec l'idée qu'elle puisse

chanter ce genre de musique qu'elle changera son nom, en passant de Eunice

Kathleen Waymon à Nina Simone. Elle se fait remarquer avec des titres

phares, comme my Baby just cares for me, ou I loves you Porgy, devenant très

rapidement des classiques du genre. Elle devient la musicienne en vogue qui

joue dans des talk shows américains, et est loin d'être la première concertiste

noir qu'elle rêvait d'être. Ses premiers albums studios seront accompagnés de

tournées, le tout orchestré par son mari et manager Andrew Stroud, qui s'occupera

d'une bonne partie de sa carrière. Nina Simone n'a encore rien de la figure

engagée qu'on connaîtra par la suite. Cette image débutera avec déjà un

changement de label, en passant de Colpix à Philips en 1964, mais également

avec la sortie du titre Mississippi Goddam, un morceau faisant référence au

meurtre de Medgar Evers en 1963, et à l'attentat sur une église de Brimingham,

en Alabama, qui tua quatre enfants noirs.

C'est avec ce morceau, sorti en 1964 pour l'album Nina Simone in concert

qu'elle comprendra la portée politique de sa musique. Elle devient rapidement

proche des grands acteurs des mouvements qui occupent cette période et discute et

échange avec des personnes comme Martin Luther King, Malcom X, ou encore

James Baldwin. Son précédent contrat avec Colpix lui offrait un contrôle créatif sur

son contenu musical en échange d'une exclusivité pour le label. C'est cette

liberté dans la création qui commença à la caractériser dans ce qu'elle

produisait, et c'est ça qui permit à des poètes et des compositeurs familiers avec

la cause qu'elle soutenait, de produire par la suite des morceaux originaux,

comme Backlash Blues - littéralement la plainte du revers -

écrit par le poète

Langston Hugues, est un véritable hymne contre le Vietnam et notamment l'état

qui envoyait les noirs s'y faire tuer. Young, Gifted and Black - Jeune, Talentueux

et Noir -

est une chanson en hommage à son amie écrivaine Lorraine Hansberry, et

écrite par Weldon Irvine, ou encore le titre I wish I would know how it feels to be

free - j'aimerais savoir ce que ça fait d'être

libre - est un des morceaux les plus populaires de Simone, co-écrit par Billy

Taylor, et étant surement le morceau le plus engagé dans les mouvements

civils de l'époque.

Cette deuxième partie de carrière ne connaîtra pas un grand succès commercial

avec ses albums studio. Mais malgré des titres qui ne montent pas en haut dans les

classements, on trouve des foules qui se rendent à ses concerts. Il est très facile

d'entendre ce changement de direction avec l'album qui a permis de tout

commencer, à savoir Nina Simone in Concert, sorti 64 donc, qui déjà est

un album live contenant un mélange de trois performance,s mais également

construit comme un album studio, avec un ordre très précis pour les morceaux : on

débute avec un classique populaire

pour ensuite enchaîner sur des chants comme Pirate Jenny et Old Jim Crow, qui sonnent plus

comme des discours militants que de véritables chansons musicales.

On retombe avec un autre

morceau parlant d'amour, assez commercial, pour revenir rapidement dans la cause raciale avec

Go Limp, durant lequel elle veut faire participer le public

et on termine avec le fameux Mississippi Goddam,

inédit à l'époque, l'apogée de son engagement. Nina Simone souhaite amadouer

son public avec le commercial qui l'a fait connaître, pour ensuite insuffler

dans sa musique son engagement politique, et rallier le public à sa cause. Ses

ambitions politiques se mêlent à ses ambitions artistiques, et une bonne

partie du public blanc, qui auparavant voyait en elle une chanteuse de variétés,

se désintéresse peu à peu de sa musique, qui parle bien plus à la communauté

noire engagée. Mais pour le moment, elle s'en fiche. Parce qu'elle veut chanter

pour eux justement.

En 1970, Nina Simone part à la Barbade et débute sa période

creuse, en disparaissant quelques temps et mettant de côté sa famille et sa

musique. Elle continuera d'enregistrer mais sa popularité, auprès tous, déclinera.

Elle changera régulièrement de labels, et peinera à faire remonter les ventes

de ses albums qu'elle met du temps à produire. Entre 1964 avec son album

engagé Nina Simone in Concert et son

départ en 1970, c'est à dire six ans, elle a publié 13 albums. Et entre

1970 jusqu'à la fin de sa carrière autrement dit 1993, avec son dernier

album, A single woman, c'est à dire 23 ans, elle en publiera 12.

C'est dans les années 90 qu'elle connaîtra un regain de popularité,

débutant sa renaissance introduite, en 1987 par la reprise de son

titre My baby just cares for me, pour une pub Chanel, mais aussi par des tournées

qui lui permettent de reprendre goût aux concerts et à la musique.

Au final, c'est assez récemment que nous avons pris plaisir à redécouvrir

certains de ses titres jusqu'à ce qu'ils deviennent cultes pour une génération

qui est loin d'avoir connu les violences que Nina Simone a subi et qui ont

inspiré sa musique proclamant sa liberté.

Il faut savoir qu'à 12 ans, lors d'une représentation musicale, elle avait

refusé de jouer pour le jury de son école parce qu'ils ne voulaient pas que ses

parents, noirs, soient assis au premier rang, ils étaient au fond de la pièce.

Elle refusa de jouer tant qu'ils ne s'avanceraient pas, et ce genre d'événement

permet de réellement comprendre ce qui a nourri la musique de Nina Simone.

Nina Simone a eu une vie compliquée : battue par son mari, colérique elle-même, mal

dans sa peau, frustrée sexuellement. D'après ses mots, on la traitait comme une

bête pour qu'elle fasse un maximum de concerts.

Et durant sa période engagée

avec des albums qui ne se vendaient pas spécialement bien, elle a été quelque peu

obligée de réarranger des classiques pour que le label puisse espérer gonfler les

ventes de ses disques. Tous ces problèmes se rassemblent au

final pour montrer une personne qui avait du mal à être elle-même, à faire ce

qu'elle voulait vraiment faire, et qui a trouvé refuge dans l'interprétation de

sa musique. Quand je la vois sur scène, et quand j'écoute sa voix chanter le blues,

j'y perçois une honnêteté crue, nourrie par les claques de la vie qu'elle a

subi comme quand on a refusé à ses parents le droit d'être au premier rang.

Une femme bourrée de talent qui a été emportée par une professeure de piano à 4

ans pour apprendre un instrument, malheureuse de n'avoir jamais pu devenir

une vraie pianiste classique, utilisée par les labels allant jusqu'à même sortir un

album en son nom, mais sans son autorisation,

et au final, je vois dans la deuxième partie de sa carrière une femme qui

s'est libérée pour devenir ce qu'elle imaginait de l'artiste et ce qu'elle

voulait vraiment être : c'est à dire libre.

La liberté dans la population noire de l'époque était un véritable débat.

Nous sommes au milieu des années 60, avec le mouvement hippie, Black Panthers, les

marches pacifiques et les différentes agressions; nous nous trouvons dans une période

charnière où une partie du peuple se libère et Nina Simone représente par ses

chansons, non seulement cette période si

importante dans l'histoire des Etats Unis d'Amérique, mais aussi une période de sa

vie où elle a essayé de n'avoir plus peur et d'être libre. Elle dit voir

l'artiste comme un miroir sur l'époque dans laquelle il ou elle vit, mais au delà

d'être un miroir, c'est un modèle. Une personne vers qui on

peut se tourner. Nina Simone n'écrivait pas réellement. Ses oeuvres phares,

commerciales comme engagées, ont souvent été écrites par d'autres personnes.

Elle s'imposait dans la composition musicale et le pouvoir de Nina Simone ne se situait

donc pas dans ce qu'elle disait, mais dans la façon dont elle le disait.

Prenons le morceau Plain Gold Ring extrait de son premier album, dans sa

période où elle était supposée être commerciale.

C'est doux. Sa voix est mise en valeur, seule au début. C'est plaisant à écouter. Puis

maintenant, une autre interprétation de Plain Gold Ring, présente sur l'album

rupture Nina in Concert, en live donc.

La musique est la même, les paroles aussi. C'est la même chanson, et pourtan,t la

seconde interprétation résonne beaucoup plus que la première avec le monde

actuel. La marche instrumentale est présente dès le début de la chanson et

même dans la façon qu'elle a de chanter, ça sonne plus comme une déclaration

qu'une vraie chanson. Je trouve cette dimension dans le morceau Pirate Jenny

également. Et tout ça, c'est un jeu avec l'interprétation.

Ce n'est pas par hasard qu'on trouve de nombreuses reprises tout au long de sa

carrière, du lyrisme de Brel avec Ne me quitte pas, pour parler d'amour

aux chansons terriblement engagées de

Bob Dylan pour parler du monde.

Ces reprises servaient un but commercial, certes, mais je pense qu'elles

servaient aussi un but artistique pour une artiste qui s'appropriait brillamment

les textes des autres. Les paroles, poignantes et violentes, trouvaient un autre

sens avec Nina Simone, dans ses performances personnelles que le public

prenait plaisir à voir. Sa renaissance n'a pas eu lieu au studio, mais lors de

ses tournées, avec sa musique et ses concerts où elle se sentait libre.

La scène devenait son espace de liberté, les gens regardent les artistes pour y

voir quelqu'un de libre. Etre un artiste ne signifie pas forcément être engagé

dans une cause politique comme l'a été Nina Simone.

C'était sa façon d'être une artiste, et chaque artiste doit trouver sa façon de

vivre et endosser son rôle auprès des gens qui verront elle ou en lui un

message d'espoir pour eux mêmes. A titre de comparaison, les Beatles trouvaient une

liberté de création non pas lors de leurs concerts live, où les filles criaient

tellement qu'on ne pouvait plus entendre leur musique, mais au studio, où

ils pouvaient réellement créer en toute liberté.

Ils créaient avec des albums studio, Nina Simone créait sur scène.

La preuve avec l'inédit qu'était Mississippi Goddam, lors du concert ou encore

la chanson qui a été jouée en live, The King of Love is Dead, composé par Gene Taylor

pour la mort de Martin Luther King.

Il y a eu une version studio, mais rien ne bat la performance live.

Chacun trouve son cocon de liberté. L'artiste ne représente pas un idéal,

parce que personne n'est idéal à proprement parlé, mais il représente un

point de départ pour se sentir libre. Il ne faut pas être un artiste pour

souhaiter être libre, mais l'artiste va embrasser cette soif pour alimenter son

travail, et c'est par ce but commun entre un artiste proclamant son envie de

liberté et un public qui ne sait pas encore qu'il peut faire de même qu'est

endossé un rôle, celui de point de départ pour chaque personne tournés vers lui,

vers la quête d'une liberté totale. Je pense que c'est pour ça que nous

aimons les artistes et leurs oeuvres, c'est parce qu'ils mettent de cette soif

dans leur travail et qu'au final, il n'y a rien de plus jouissif que la liberté

d'être soi même. Nina Simone fait partie de ces personnes qui toute leur vie se

sont demandées ce que ça pouvait faire d'être totalement libre. Et en endossant

son rôle d'artiste, elle a tout fait pour que les personnes comme elle n'aient plus à se

poser la question.

For more infomation >> Alphi | Nina Simone, ou le rôle d'une artiste - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hannah Russell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 12:53.

Hannah Russell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Hannah and Richard Russell traveled the world together.

For Hannah, things were always "better with" her husband.

He was her "kindred soul," kept her laughing, was her "best friend." It's abundantly clear from her Instagram that she was deeply in love with her man.

So the cameras, the worldwide attention must make the loss all that much harder to cope with much less comprehend.

Indeed, Rich said as he was flying the Q400 he allegedly absconded with into the skies over Puget Sound, that he knew he was hurting people.

And he said that he was sorry.

Hannah is a wonderful photographer as was evidenced by her Instagram which was taken down as this post was published, sadly.

She's also a pastry chef and baker, and she and her husband Rich were Christians, as she says, "seeking Jesus.".

Here's what you need to know about Hannah and Rich:.

Hannah & Richard Russell Celebrated Their Sixth Wedding Anniversary in January.

They Met in 2011 During a Christian College Event.

In a 2012 story, Hannah said she she and her future husband, nicknamed Beebo, met during a Christian social event at Southwestern Oregon Community College in 2011.

The Campus Crusade for Christ gathering was their first date, she said.

"…he kind of cornered me into it." She said she "shut him down" but Russell persisted.

They married in January of 2012.

For the couple's last two wedding anniversary's Hannah shared on her Instagram page.

In 2017, on their fifth anniversary, she wrote "Five years married to this thoughtful, compassionate, insightful, hilarious, adventurous, good looking, hardworking, sweet and wonderful man.

He has taught me to be a better listener, to lighten up and be more spontaneous, that every person has a story to tell worth listening to, how to pronounce "Versace", given me a love for travel and thanks to him I have learned how to remove a Swedish fish stain from cargo pants (PSA: if you stash candy in your pockets, eat it or remove it before sending it through the wash).

I am so thankful that God gave him to me.

Here's to many more years full of laughter, travel, learning together, seeking Jesus, and hilarious laundry mishaps!".

On their sixth, this past January, Hannah wrote, "It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words, but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'" -A.A.

Milne I'm so happy to have found such a kindred soul.

Happy 6 years ".

The Couple Were World Travelers & Adventurers.

Hannah Captured & Shared Their Sojourns.

At once poignant and surely painful, Hannah's first Instagram photos of the couple traveling was a trip to Alaska in 2016 with images taken from the plane.

Russell was an employee of Horizon Air.

Her page was removed as this post was published and so all the images are no longer available but she posted pictures from the Eiffel Tower to the Empire State Building.

Rich Russell also posted many photos of the couple, and himself, traveling the world.

Rich Wrote About Hannah on His College Communications Class Blog From the Fall of 2017.

Russell, who was born in Key West, Florida, and moved to Wasilla, Alaska when he was 7, introduces himself to his classmates on his class blog, "Hey all! My names Richard Russell, I'm 27 and currently living in Sumner, WA with my incredible wife Hannah.

Russell explains that he "met Hannah in Coos Bay, Oregon in 2010 while we were both going to school.

We were married one year later." Later in his blog he wrote, ""I'm from Alaska, and my wife grew up in Washington state.

After our first 3 years of marriage in Coos Bay, Oregon we decided to move closer to family.

Alaska was a tough sell because of the horrible weather Hannah experienced during her 3 previous trips there.

Flight benefits were my last hope of seeing my beloved family and state on a regular basis.".

And so he wrote, "Failing to convince Hannah of Alaska's greatness, we settled on Sumner because of its close proximity to her family.

Russell wrote that since he'd begun working for Horizon Airlines, he was "able to fly to Alaska at my leisure.

"In this season of life we enjoy exploring as much as possible, whether its a day (or so) trip to one of Alaska Airline's destinations, or visiting a new area of Washington," he wrote about he and Hannah's life together.

Beebo Russell's blog is a rich and colorful trove of words and images, mostly related to his college communications class projects of content media and ideas like his, "Russell Hustle," for example, but also very personal with insights into he and Hannah's life.

They appeared to be living their best life.

Hannah is a Pastry Chef & Baker.

She & Rich Opened a Bakery 1 Month After Getting Married.

In a sweet story written about the couple and their new bakery in 2012, Russell admitted he knew nothing about baking but was learning from his wife.

In his blog he told his fellow classmates about their venture: "One month after (they were married) we opened a bakery which we successfully ran for three years.

We decided to sell and move in 2015," to Sumner, Washington.

Hannah Russell Instagram screenshot.

"Beebo Russell had no experience baking, so when they opened the bakery he became Hannah's apprentice, he said.

Owning and operating a bakery is hard work, the couple learned.

The bakery itself is little more than a large kitchen, with two counters, a sink in the corner and an oven on the far wall.

Hannah Marie's Artisan Breads and Pastries is open from 8 a.m.

to 4 p.m., but the Russells are generally up at 5 a.m.

and don't get home until later in the evening, Beebo Russell said.

"If we get in a fight while we're working, it sucks," Hannah Russell said.

But: "He can tell if I'm getting overwhelmed or stressed," she said.

Her husband nodded.

"We have different personalities, so we can play off each other well," he said.

Hannah is detail-oriented and a slight perfectionist, she said, while Beebo — more laid-back and outgoing — is eager to experiment with new and wild recipes.

The couple laughed at each other.

On their back wall hung a chalkboard sign with a hand-written Bible verse: "I have loved you with an everlasting love.

I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt.".

In his blog, Russell wrote that the couple were very much "bakery connoisseurs and have to try a new one every place we go.

Hannah deleted her Instagram for privacy but know that it was filled with beautiful images of her pastries and other bakes goods.

One shared on the TheFeedFeed.com, was made with love and "…Fresh peaches, cinnamon, a hint of nutmeg, spiced oatmeal streusel, knock out pie crust from (who else?) Julia Child.

#allgoodthings #peach #pie #minipie #weddingseason #pastry #bake #thebakefeed #thefeedfeed #onmytable #food52".

During the Fated Flight, While on Live Radio With Air Traffic & Pilots, Rich Apologized For Hurting the Many People Who Cared For Him.

In heart-stopping video and audio that documented the fated flight of Russell in the cockpit of a stolen Horizon Air Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, he opened up to an air traffic captain that he was sorry for the people that loved and cared for him.

"I've got a lot of people that care about me.

It's going to disappoint them that I did this.

I would like t apologize to each and every one of them.

Just a broken guy.

Got a few screws loose.

Never really knew it until now.".

No comments:

Post a Comment