Monday, June 18, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 18 2018

Gunman wounds 2, is fatally shot by bystander at Walmart store

-- A gunman wounded a teenager during a carjacking and shot a man during a carjacking attempt Sunday before being killed by a bystander outside a Washington state Walmart, reports CBS Seattle affiliate KIRO-TV.

The Walmart is in Tumwater, some 65 miles south of Seattle.

Tumwater police say officers were initially responding to a report of a car driving in the wrong direction but, while en route, were sent to a nearby scene of a reported carjacking with shots fired.

There, they found a 16-year-old female victim whod suffered non-life threatening wounds. A short time later, at about 5:30 p. , Thurston County Dispatch began getting calls about shots fired in or around the Tumwater Walmart and parking lot, according to police.

They say they found the 16-year-olds stolen car in the parking lot. The carjacking suspect went into the Walmart Supercenter and fired shots at a display case, police said. No customers or employees were hit.

Police say the suspect then left the store and tried a second carjacking, in the parking lot, shooting an adult male occupant of the car in the process.

That victim was treated for gunshot wounds and airlifted to a Seattle hospital. His condition wasnt known.

Police say the suspect then tried yet another carjacking in the parking lot, but was approached by two armed civilians. One shot the suspect dead, authorities said.

Witness Megan Chadwick told KIRO her husband saw an armed civilian take down the shooter. He said he watched him (the shooter) take his last breath, Chadwick said.

There were three civilians going after him to shoot him and two of them had their guns up and then the third guy shot him through the window of the car..

A woman who was in the Walmart with her kids told KIRO she fled the store with them and hid in the parking lot behind a vehicle.

I looked over and saw hundreds of people running out. Just a flood of people and everyone was screaming and frantic.

When we got about to the door, I heard someone say, Gun. Shooter. And I knew something was serious, she woman said.

For more infomation >> Gunman wounds 2, is fatally shot by bystander at Walmart store - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Elegir Diferentes TIPOS de VISTA | pCon.planner - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Cómo Elegir Diferentes TIPOS de VISTA | pCon.planner - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

¿Quién es la periodista a la que Luis Miguel demandó? - Duration: 3:01.

La vida de Luis Miguel se ha convertido en uno de los temas de conversación más recurrentes en los últimos meses

Con cada capítulo que nos muestra la serie de Netflix, uno de los pasatiempos favoritos de los fans se ha vuelto el googlear cierto evento para checar si en realidad pasó o para encontrar las diferencias entre la ficción y la realidad que nos presenta En ocasiones anteriores les mostramos las similitudes de Luis Miguel en "Siempre en Domingo", también les hablamos sobre cómo fue que Micky se enlistó al ejercito durante una semana para grabar "La Incondicional", y ahora les hablaremos de la periodista a la que Luis Miguel demandó

Sí, esa con la que se enojó mucho en el capítulo 9 de la serie. En la serie de Netflix, LuisMi se encuentra grabando su hit "Será que no me amas" en medio de varios chismes mediáticos sobre su relación con Luis Rey

Entonces acepta seguir el consejo que le dio Hugo, su manager, quien le recomienda darle una entrevista a la periodista Cynthia Casas, reconocida en los medios por ser muy profesional

Todo parecía bien hasta que Cynthia comenzó, como todos, a preguntarle a Luis Miguel sobre su papá

Obvio él se molesta y le dice que no quiere ninguna pregunta de ese tipo. Después vemos como el jefe de la periodista de alguna manera la impulsa a seguir esa corriente del chisme, y hasta le dice que si no le entra, le dará la chamba a alguien más

Pero, ¿realmente existió Cynthia Casas? Sí, pero no con ese nombre. La serie se refiere a la periodista Claudia de Icaza, una reportera de espectáculos que durante la época de los 90 comenzó a enfocarse más sobre la vida del cantante y su entorno, cosa que para ella nunca fue un problema ya que, tal y como lo muestra la serie, tenía ganada la confianza tanto de Micky como de su equipo de trabajo

Sin embargo, todo cambió cuando publicó el libro Luis Miguel, el gran solitario, una biografía no autorizada del cantante que llevó a De Icaza a enfrentar en 1995 una demanda por daños morales y psicológicos en la que El Sol le pedía 7 millones de dólares para cubrir todo el daño que le había causado su libro

Al final, el juicio lo ganó Claudia de Icaza, pues el juez en el caso consideró que dicha publicación "no atenta contra su vida privada ni ataca la moral, los derechos de tercero, ni provoca algún delito o perturba el orden público", según una nota de Proceso publicada en 1998, donde se relatan más detalles sobre el juicio y cómo ella decidió no publicar nada más acerca del cantante

Pero espereeen, porque eso no es todo. Y es que de Icaza se puso a ver la serie y hacer su propia comparación de "ficción/realidad", pues a través de su cuenta de Twitter dio a conocer su versión sobre cómo fue realmente su relación periodística con El Sol

Sabemos que la serie cambia algunas cosas por mera ficción, pero aquí les dejamos los tuits de todos modos:

For more infomation >> ¿Quién es la periodista a la que Luis Miguel demandó? - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Coupe du monde 2018 : qui est Erika Choperena, la femme d'Antoine Griezmann ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Coupe du monde 2018 : qui est Erika Choperena, la femme d'Antoine Griezmann ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

王彩樺驚爆「老公偷吃女員工」婚姻亮紅燈!?她親口揭「女方來頭不小」冷喊:我有什麼辦法.... - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> 王彩樺驚爆「老公偷吃女員工」婚姻亮紅燈!?她親口揭「女方來頭不小」冷喊:我有什麼辦法.... - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

¡Al mar! Enséñale su primer vocabulario sobre el mar - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> ¡Al mar! Enséñale su primer vocabulario sobre el mar - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough)

For more infomation >> LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kandi Burruss Stuns In White While Her Cute Son Photobombs - Duration: 1:20.

Kandi Burruss Stuns In White While Her Cute Son Photobombs

Kandi Burruss took to social media to show off her fashion, and she looked ready for the summer in a predominately white outfit! The star was all smiles in the Boomerang Instagram post she shared with her followers as she twirled a bit, letting fans see her distressed denim shorts through the slit of her long white top.

'switched it up and put on my top and shorts from my girl @shunmelson! Thanks sis! ShunMelson. com,' she captioned the post, promoting stylist Shun Melson.

The former Xscape member looked absolutely gorgeous as she showed off her bright smile and cool look. The white long top is of a midi length, but it has slits on both sides that reach her waist.

Kandi accessorized it with a thin brown belt and under the blouse; she wore a pair of some really interesting knee length distressed denim shorts.

The top really accentuated her cleavage and shoulders as it showed most of it and it also seemed really comfy – perfect for the hot weather. Finally, the off the shoulder ruffles made the outfit girlier and more bohemian.

Behind Burruss, her precious son could be seen on his belly on a couch, looking back at the camera and seemingly playing with a blue balloon.

Kandi's fans were quick to comment on the woman's beauty and fashion sense as well as on the little boy in the back. 'I love this top,' one follower wrote.

Soooooooo CUTE!' someone noticed. 'You are always cute, and I love both items but not together!' one praised her great style. 'I want this outfit you look adorable. 'Love your hair Kandi, that style is so cute on you,' another fan gushed.

For more infomation >> Kandi Burruss Stuns In White While Her Cute Son Photobombs - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

적 잠수함 잡는 소리사냥꾼, 음탐부사관 | korean army 24h - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> 적 잠수함 잡는 소리사냥꾼, 음탐부사관 | korean army 24h - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

BABY WAS REWARDED RAINBOW LOLLIPOP FOR M&M CANDY PICTURE ❤ Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 2:12.

Hi friends! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Thanks for your presence here! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> BABY WAS REWARDED RAINBOW LOLLIPOP FOR M&M CANDY PICTURE ❤ Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Arona 1.0 TSI 115pk Xcellence Launch Edition | DAB | Parkeercamera | - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Seat Arona 1.0 TSI 115pk Xcellence Launch Edition | DAB | Parkeercamera | - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza New 1.0 EcoTSI 95pk Style + Navi + Upgrade Winter - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza New 1.0 EcoTSI 95pk Style + Navi + Upgrade Winter - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

조현아 음성파일 폭로에도 씁쓸한 이유 - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> 조현아 음성파일 폭로에도 씁쓸한 이유 - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

TPMP : découvrez quelle chroniqueuse aura sa propre émission cet été sur RTL - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> TPMP : découvrez quelle chroniqueuse aura sa propre émission cet été sur RTL - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Napravi ovo prije svakog obroka i pospješi potrošnju kalorija za 30% - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Napravi ovo prije svakog obroka i pospješi potrošnju kalorija za 30% - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSLAND vs ÄGYPTEN - Militärische Stärke - 2018 [Fußball] - Duration: 3:35.

Military Power Comparison

Russia vs Egypt

Military Ranking

FIFA Ranking

Defense Budget

Total Population

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Helicopters

Attack Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

World Cup appearances

World Cup victories

For more infomation >> RUSSLAND vs ÄGYPTEN - Militärische Stärke - 2018 [Fußball] - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough)

For more infomation >> LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a lot of money in Gta V || 🤑जीटीए V में बहुत पैसा कैसे बनाया जाए - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> How to make a lot of money in Gta V || 🤑जीटीए V में बहुत पैसा कैसे बनाया जाए - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

I am SO SORRY - Duration: 1:56.

Super Snazzy INTRO! Made By: Heeny Aj Video Also Edited By: Heeny AJ

HAYYYYYYY

R.I.P Paws Ded From: No Uploads

Ya I already TOLD THEM

R.I.P Paws Ded From: Stuck

AHHHHHHHNOOOO

Yas, plz halp Only just one comment can save my Yt Comment now for more content!

No, this is a gaming..... Place.... of smiles :3

HALP ME PLZ LIKE NOW

Oh no there is MORE!

OMG YES BUT YALL GONNA DEAL WITH IT!

soz

Here is where yall come in

Aka what this video is about

Plz like at least one a week!

Idk, maybe, idk, maybe, idk, probably not but hey, I might!

Have a SUPER SNAZZY DAY!

My Outro, if yall don't know by now

Stuff to look at

Me behind the scenes being cringy in a Skype call with Heeny at like ( for me ) midnight XD

For more infomation >> I am SO SORRY - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Lewandowski: 'I know who I can trust. I don't change friends like socks' - Duration: 11:26.

Robert Lewandowski: 'I know who I can trust. I don't change friends like socks'

In an exclusive interview the Poland striker opens up on life as one of the world's best strikers, his aims at the World Cup and why he calls himself Emil when out with his friends.

The Olympiastadion in Munich was the scene of Poland's two biggest football successes, so it is an apt location to meet the man carrying the nation's hopes on his shoulders this summer.

Robert Lewandowski has been a leader of this Polish generation for quite some time, yet he is about to play in his first World Cup.

Qualifying disappointments in 2010 and 2014 have meant that one of the world's best finishers has been forced to look on as other players have made the headlines.

In the 1970s, Poland, inspired by Grzegorz Lato and Jan Tomaszewski, won the 1972 Olympic gold medal at the Olympiastadion and came back two years later to secure third place at the World Cup, in the same arena.

The intervening years have not been as kind to the nation – although they had a wonderful team in the 80s – and Lewandowski and his team-mates are desperate to make up for lost time.

They are eighth in the Fifa rankings and were among the top group of seeds for the World Cup in Russia.

Can Lewandowski and co repeat the feats of Lato's Poland and get to the semi-finals? Lato scored seven goals in the 1974 World Cup ….

"That kind of tally gives you immortality," the Bayern Munich striker says. "Times have changed, though, and from that perspective seven goals is very hard to beat.

It is harder near the penalty box now. To score five or six goals at such a tournament is a huge task. Two years ago, at Euro 2016, I only had two or three good chances and scored one of them.

"Defenders give special attention to me and that can obviously happen again in Russia. If that is the case, I just want that our team benefit from it.

History is history and it is nice to look back and remember, but we want to be remembered and write our own history. We will fight for beautiful memories.".

The striker, who goes by the nickname "The Body" at Bayern, has been playing in Germany for eight years and has been in the world-class bracket for six of those.

He is continually ranked among the 10 best footballers in the world, and is happily married to Anna, and has a daughter, Klara. Things could not be better really. However, life, as always, is not quite that simple.

Being famous has its downsides too. Lewandowski, for example, knows he cannot trust people the way he used to be able to. He has had to learn from his experiences.

"There have been many attempts of dishonesty," he says. "Even fake charity proposals. The number of strange offers is absolutely astonishing and, because of that, I have become distrusting of people. No one becomes my friend in one day.

I have many doubts and my first thought these days, sadly, is: 'This person wants something from me.'.

"But even if I weren't famous, it wouldn't be that easy to get close to me. I have my old friends and I keep them very close to myself. I know who I can trust. I don't change my friends like socks.

When there is someone I think I may like, I can open the door, but I do it very slowly. Trust has to be there before I open my heart.".

His private and professional life connect because of the friends who work for him. They knew him long before he became the Robert Lewandowski and he is 100% sure he can trust them.

Most of them he has known since his childhood. Tomasz Zawislak is his manager, Kamil Gorzelnik his lawyer, and he even has a bodyguard, Marcin Kulczyk.

How many situations has he been through that have required a bodyguard? "Quite a lot of them. Me and Marcin have a feeling for when he should go with me somewhere.

It is usually an official event, where it has been known for a long time that I will attend. Fans will be waiting and there will be a lot of photographers pushing toward me.

"It is not about separating myself from people, but having a situation under control. There were times when I just lost focus for a second and suddenly I was under a lot of pressure and couldn't get away.".

Those situations can be difficult, with some people capable of being rude or aggressive, especially fans of other teams. "Especially when they are under the influence of alcohol," he says.

"There is aggression, people giving me the finger, swearing at me, reminding me of bad games, telling me how I should play or live my life.

I have had confrontations like this in restaurants, for example, but if it gets too heated, Marcin reacts.". Lewandowski is recognised almost wherever he goes, but sometimes he gets away from the attention by introducing himself as … Emil.

Why this alter ego, I ask? "It is pure coincidence and I don't use it that much, but it is helpful when we are with friends somewhere," he says.

"For example, in a restaurant, we talk and laugh, but don't use 'Robert' or 'Lewy'. And in that situation I'm Emil.

No one turns around or looks in my direction. And if someone thinks they have recognised me, and ask if I am Robert Lewandowski, I simply say 'Sorry, it's a mistake, I just look like him. I'm Emil, not Robert.".

That trick, however, does not work all the time. The Pole, after all, is the Bundesliga's highest earner and the league's star name. Deep down, however, the money and the fame is not that important to him.

A group of advisers runs his businesses, but it is always Lewandowski who has the final say.

There have been times when important documents have needed signing and a helicopter has landed at the national team training camp in Arlamow, just so Lewandowski can close a deal.

"I can afford anything," he admits. "But I'm in a moment where I appreciate a different capital: love and happiness. I have a beautiful family. My daughter just finished her first year at school.

She made me even more stabilised. I can say I'm a fulfilled person in life but in terms of football I'm still hungry.

I think it is very important to be happy in life and a lot of people have the opposite. A lot of money doesn't guarantee happiness and it can actually make you lonely, without support and motivation.

There are intangible things that make you strong.".

This World Cup will be his first but, he says, not necessarily his last. He will be 30 in August but says that his best moments are still in front of him.

"I have a plan to play at the top level at least until I'm 35," he says. "I feel I'm just starting the best period for a striker.

I'm mature and have a lot of experience. If I'm healthy, I will play in Europe as long as possible – and then move on.

Improving is an obsession for Lewandowski. He always identifies what he can do better and is often the last one to leave the Bayern training pitch.

It could be free-kicks or penalties or his left foot. "You do it because you have to repeat everything time and time again," he says.

"Then I add things. At the moment I am trying to improve my long-distance shooting with my left foot.

I have to reach a point with that where my head doesn't have to think – I just react – and that helps me to make quick decisions. It's called the automatics.

To do something because you just know how to do it. There is no wasting time on thinking. In football you don't learn everything at the same time. You have to work on yourself all the time.".

We look out over the Olympiastadion again. Soon Lewandowski will attempt to write his own World Cup story when Poland play Senegal in their first group match on Tuesday.

Going back to the question of whether Poland can emulate the 1974 team, he says: "Relax, let's not get expectations up too high. To repeat what they did would be a dream come true and I want to rewrite history.

I want to have my own good memories.

"It has cost me a lot to be where I am and I didn't get anything for free. I didn't do too much talking either, I prefer to act. Maybe, as a team, we can do something special in Russia.".

For more infomation >> Robert Lewandowski: 'I know who I can trust. I don't change friends like socks' - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

I CAN't BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME, by Olsen, Haastrup & Jakobsen - May 2018 00056 - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> I CAN't BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME, by Olsen, Haastrup & Jakobsen - May 2018 00056 - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Napravi ovo prije svakog obroka i pospješi potrošnju kalorija za 30% - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Napravi ovo prije svakog obroka i pospješi potrošnju kalorija za 30% - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.8I MULTISPACE - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.8I MULTISPACE - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Grande Fratello Vip 2018: tra i possibili concorrenti anche Francesco Monte - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Grande Fratello Vip 2018: tra i possibili concorrenti anche Francesco Monte - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Previa 2.4 VVT-I LINEA LUNA Sol - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Toyota Previa 2.4 VVT-I LINEA LUNA Sol - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mirage Update June 2018 - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Mirage Update June 2018 - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Getz 1.3i GLS - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Getz 1.3i GLS - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Getz 1.6i Dynamic (Airco/Radio cd-speler) - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Getz 1.6i Dynamic (Airco/Radio cd-speler) - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

選一株幸運藤蔓,測你最近有什麼好運降臨! - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> 選一株幸運藤蔓,測你最近有什麼好運降臨! - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

ABI & Instruction Mapping — How to Create a Compiler part 5a/5 — Plans for Machine Code Synthesis - Duration: 14:31.

It's time for our little compiler to get in touch with the real world!

And by real world,

I mean a PC, such as this one.

How does it work?

The answer, like the answers to all good questions,

lies in the AMD64 Architecture Programmer's Manual.

Page 24 in this manual shows the register architecture –

of this processor architecture.

There are sixteen base registers and some special-purpose registers.

The next opening, pages 26 and 27, explain this more in detail.

You can find even more-in-detail information about this architecture –

in a separate video that I made some time in the future,

but let me quote parts from it:

There are sixteen base registers.

These are like really really fast variables within the CPU itself.

They are named RAX, RBX, RCX, and so on, until R15.

Each register is 64 bits wide,

but the bottom 32 bits can be addressed separately –

with a legacy name: EAX, EBX, ECX, and so on.

Furthermore, the bottom 16 bits can be addressed separately,

and so can the bottom 8 bits as well.

Some of the registers also have a way to address the second set of 8 bits,

because of legacy reasons.

And in my compiler, we might use all of these.

Well, except for the stack pointer because it has a special purpose.

The IR variables will be directly converted into CPU registers,

such that R0 is RDI, R1 is RSI, R2 is RDX, and so on,

until R14 which is RBP.

But what do we do when we run out of registers?

We might add more registers.

These 64-bit registers exist in all x86_64 processors,

but they are usually used for special types of calculation,

not as general-purpose storage for variables.

Nevertheless, it is possible to use them like this.

But we still have a cap.

Only the first 55 variables have been assigned physical storage.

It might not be enough for some programs,

and furthermore, on the SNES, we still only have three registers.

The rest of variables have to be stored somewhere else.

And that somewhere else is memory.

There are two classes of variables:

Ones that are stored in CPU registers,

and ones that are stored in memory.

Not all CPU registers are equal though.

Some registers and instructions have limitations –

on what they may be paired with.

And the rest of variables are stored in memory.

The traditional way to programming on old video game consoles –

is to store all variables in global memory.

However, global variables are disfavored –

by both modern compilers and modern programming guidelines.

The robust way is to put the variables in stack.

IR statement parameters can also be number literals.

So let's study the IR statements themselves.

Here are some sample IR statements.

How do we map these into CPU instructions?

A crude sketch would look like this.

Each statement corresponds to one or more CPU instructions.

This is how simple compilers do the translation –

from IR code into machine code.

However, this little sketch is just that, a starting point.

Let's study this MOV instruction for instance.

How does the MOV instruction actually work?

These are all the valid combinations of operands.

You can move from a base register to another base register.

You can move from memory to a base register,

and vice versa.

You can not move directly from memory to memory.

For number literals,

you can use the XOR instruction to put zero into a base register.

You can also put an arbitrary number literal into a base register,

as long as that number literal is smaller than 32 bits.

The LEA instruction can put the address of a resource into a register,

even if that address is larger than 32 bits.

And you can directly assign a number literal into a memory variable,

as long as that number literal is smaller than 32 bits.

If we add the SIMD registers into the mix,

the number of data movement instructions becomes five times larger.

So it is clear that a simple MOV will not do it.

For the addition, we can abuse the address decoder –

to perform the sum of two registers and store the result in a third.

But this only works if none of the operands is a memory variable.

Now let's have a look at the SNES instructions.

The LDA instruction comes in two varieties:

One reads a memory variable and stores into A,

and the other stores a number literal in A.

Both of these operate on A.

For other combinations of registers and memory,

there is at least 13 different instructions.

All the other statements have similar restrictions,

and we have to figure out ways to deal with them.

The READ instruction is rather straightforward.

This variant shown here –

assumes the source is a memory variable,

that contains the address of the other memory resource we should read.

For that, we use the stack-indexed- indirect LDA instruction.

It works as intended, but as a casualty,

it also clobbers the contents of the Y register.

Some instruction patterns may indeed have side-effects,

that they clobber some registers and put in them an unrelated value.

The compiler must be aware of this.

Now that we have established what we can do,

let's move on to what we should do.

For the x86_64 platform, also called AMD64,

there is an actual official document –

that specifies how everything should be done.

It specifies things like data formats,

function call convention, stack layout,

program models, and even the file formats.

Basically, everything there is to producing well-behaved programs.

I am going to focus on the function call convention.

This is an umbrella term –

that covers how to pass parameters to functions,

where return values are stored,

and where and how to store local variables.

All of these are somewhere in CPU registers or in the stack,

but how and where exactly,

that's what we are going to find out.

Answers are found in chapter 3.2.3, on pages 21 and 22.

In my compiler,

all variables are words that are either integers or pointers.

So, the first six parameters are passed in registers –

RDI, RSI, RDX, RCX, R8 and R9 respectively.

If the function takes more parameters than six,

the rest of the parameters are passed through stack,

in reversed order.

Very good!

The return value is passed in the RAX register.

On page 23 there is a summary –

that lists the role of every register in the CPU.

Worth noticing here is the column that says "preserved across function calls".

This means whether the register type is "caller-saves" or "callee-saves".

If the register is "caller-saves", such as RAX,

it means that whenever the function calls another function,

if it still needs the value of that register –

after the function call,

it must save it somewhere and reload it after the call.

However, it does not need to save this register –

at the start and restore it at the exit.

If the register is "callee-saves", such as RBX,

it means that if the function uses this register as a temporary variable,

it must save the register –

when entering the function and restore it before exiting,

but when it calls other functions,

it does not need to worry –

about the function clobbering that register,

because the ABI specifies –

that the other function must not clobber the register.

Okay that's everything there is to know about the registers,

but how about the stack?

Pages 17 and 18 explain key facts about the stack.

The order of function parameters, the order of local variables,

the alignment, and also the concept called red zone.

This was a lot to take in,

so let's do a summary of everything that has been learned so far.

All registers and parameters are 64 bits wide.

The first six function parameters –

shall be passed in six particular CPU registers.

The function shall return the value in RAX register.

Six out of the fifteen general-purpose registers are callee-saves;

all the other registers are caller-saves.

The stack must be aligned on sixteen-byte boundary.

And a leaf function may utilize a 128-byte red zone in the stack;

this is an area of the stack –

that is technically not yet allocated for the function,

but the ABI specifies it can be used anyway.

For the SNES there is no official ABI,

but we can make one up.

All registers and pointers are 16 bits wide.

Register parameters shall be passed in X, Y and A.

I chose this order for the simple reason that in my code,

most parameters are pointers,

and increments by one are much simpler on X and Y than on A.

The function return value will be in the A register.

There is a fundamental difference between the x86 and the 65816 –

in how the stack pointer works.

On the x86, the stack pointer always points to the address –

that the next POP would read.

On the 65816 however,

the stack pointer points to where the next push would write.

The red-zone is an area that is ahead of the stack pointer,

where next pushes would write.

On the SNES there is no red-zone.

One tangible reason is –

that the stack-relative addressing mode cannot take negative offsets.

Let's have a case study.

This is an example function –

that takes a plethora of function parameters.

At least three parameters had to be passed through stack.

In red letters you can see –

how to refer to each of these stack items individually.

Now suppose the function also has two local memory variables.

These local variables now occupy the topmost addresses in the stack,

and the incoming parameters are farther out in the stack.

On the x86 you could actually use the red-zone for those locals,

without having to explicitly allocate space for them,

but on the SNES this is not possible.

So let's ignore red-zone for now.

Now suppose this function calls another function –

that also takes a plethora of arguments.

Some of these arguments would have to be stored in the stack.

Notice how the stack allocation grows bigger and bigger –

to reflect these new items in the stack.

Hmm.

But if our function needed temporary variables in the stack,

it probably already used at least some of those callee-save registers.

In this case, RBX and RBP.

So those two have to be saved in the entrance,

and restored at the exit.

Again, the incoming function parameters are further out in the stack.

But wait, we are calling a child function, right?

Let's do a count.

We have added seven items into the stack –

since the function started.

This is an odd number.

The ABI specified –

that the stack must be aligned on 16-byte boundary,

which means an even number of eight-byte words.

We must add padding into the stack in order to not violate the ABI.

Now, we have done everything according to the ABI.

Notice how we allocated space from the stack.

It is a simple matter of mathematics:

Subtract the desired number from the stack pointer.

To release the space,

add that same number back to the stack pointer.

How about on the SNES?

The PHX instruction is used for allocating space.

To allocate two words, issue PHX twice.

More space, more PHX.

To release the space, do just as many PLX instructions.

You can see where this is going.

It goes in the direction of awkward.

In the SNES there is no way to do arithmetic on the stack pointer.

All arithmetics has to be performed on the A register.

If you wish to subtract 30 words from the S register,

it has to be first transferred into the X register,

and from there into the A register,

and then calculation is performed,

and then it's transferred back into X, and then back into S.

There is no simpler way.

Fine and dandy, but it clobbers A and X.

This is very bad,

if the function receives parameters in those registers.

We cannot read the parameters, if we overwrite the registers –

before we even get to the actual function body.

There is a way to save those registers though.

This alternative saves the X register, although it still clobbers A.

And even longer code saves both A and X.

This is the perfect function prologue on the SNES.

Awkward…!

In the function exit, very much similar code has to be done.

This code avoids clobbering the A register,

because it contains the function return value.

It still clobbers X though.

It's possible to preserve A and X in the exit boilerplate as well,

meaning this is the absolutely perfect function exit code,

but we don't need that.

Tune in for more — next time in Making a Compiler!

For more infomation >> ABI & Instruction Mapping — How to Create a Compiler part 5a/5 — Plans for Machine Code Synthesis - Duration: 14:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ways to Improve Your Life with Bipolar Disorder | HealthyPlace - Duration: 3:36.

What's up, y'all? It's Hannah.

Ways to improve your life living with bipolar disorder.

And this is a topic that's really important to me.

Because I see your comments and I see your messages,

and it bothers me that people don't feel like

they can have a good life

when they live with bipolar disorder.

Because that's definitely true that they can.

And I've been there.

And I know what it's like.

When I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder,

I feel like I was just put on a path to nowhere.

So I'm going to share the ways

that I feel like people can have a better life

with bipolar disorder.

I hope you will share as well

down below in the comment section.

I've talked about treatment a lot.

So please subscribe to my YouTube channel

and look back at my videos.

But it's being assertive and going in with goals.

It's like a job interview

except you're interviewing the psychiatrists or psychologists

to have the position of your doctor.

I mean, you are paying them, right?

Hobbies.

Finding your passion and ways to utilize

those emotional extremes that you have.

I collect vintage love letters.

I just got done spray painting bird cages

to put around my house.

I do little sideprojects

to help me build confidence.

Surrounding yourself with your peers,

other people who live with a mental illness,

who live with bipolar disorder.

This is huge. Okay?

And it doesn't matter

if it's online or on social media.

Just getting involved in that conversation

the way that it's being done right now

is so empowering.

And it makes you feel like you're part

of a really epic community;

which helps you gain confidence

and definitely improves your life.

I love my girl nights with my friends

that live with bipolar disorder.

They're the best!

We're exchanging ideas.

Words like:

"Oh girl. you think like that too?"

It's amazing!

And so, I definitely suggest that.

Exercise and nutrition.

Keeping body connected to mind.

And this doesn't mean

going to the gym for five hours.

I've been bad at this lately.

However, I do know that it helps.

I do know that when

I don't feel great about my body

and my physical health,

it doesn't go well with my mental health.

It kind of brings me down.

So whatever that means for you.

Walking.

Doing jumping jacks in your house.

It's up to you.

A positive environment.

This means surrounding yourself

with positive people

and in your environment.

My house is very unique.

I've got tons of colors.

Really weird paintings and everything.

But it just represents me as a whole.

And it makes me feel good.

I have affirmations everywhere.

This type of positive energy in my home

relates to how I'm feeling in my day-to-day.

This is a really important conversation

because we're the ones -

our peers are going to be able

to give each other

the tools to live a better life.

Unfortunately, no one else is going to do that for us.

So I really, really look forward

to hearing what you have to say.

And I'll see you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Ways to Improve Your Life with Bipolar Disorder | HealthyPlace - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

ROSJA vs EGIPT - Potencjał wojskowy - 2018 [EDYCJA PIŁKARSKA] - Duration: 3:42.

Military Power Comparison

Russia vs Egypt

Military Ranking

FIFA Ranking

Defense Budget

Total Population

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Helicopters

Attack Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

World Cup appearances

World Cup victories

For more infomation >> ROSJA vs EGIPT - Potencjał wojskowy - 2018 [EDYCJA PIŁKARSKA] - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Engsub [PREVIEW] BTS (방탄소년단) 'BTS MEMORIES OF 2017' DVD - Duration: 2:01.

Song: Outro : Wings - BTS The ad revenue goes to BitHit, so don't X the ad that appears on the screen right away if you don't mind :)

(Why wasn't I there? I'm trying to get a ticket to their 2018 tour in Chicago for a reasonable price...)

I feel happy.

(My eyes become teary every time I see you guys crying)

Ah......

(I wanna be your calico cat...)

(LOVE YOURSELF 承 Her 'Serendipity' Comeback Trailer - one of my favorite videos)

What would it be like when we get to our 25th anniversary?

(AWESOME)

We will be able to perform at the main stadium one day, right? (You were absolutely right.)

I feel so nervous about going to the BBMAs.

j-hope: I feel really nervous!! V: I feel so nervous! What should I do? (Your eyes lol)

I think it's a start. Really. It's a beginning.

Bangtan Sonyeondan AMAs! Bangtan Bangtan Bang Bangtan!!!!

(This was such an unforgettable moment.)

Jin: Are you saying I need to do this?

Should I go brush my teeth, hyung?

Why are you laughing, hyung?

Jin: I am sorry. Suga: Let's focus more.

(Suga's priceless smile)

(V being extra)

Shake, shake, shake it!! (What age of kids am I looking at, now?)

(Suga being funny)

I am going to upload my Love Yourself Tear album unboxing video soon. Subscribe and turn the notifications on for more videos! :) Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Engsub [PREVIEW] BTS (방탄소년단) 'BTS MEMORIES OF 2017' DVD - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

中年發達,這3個生肖的人,50歲後財富無雙 - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> 中年發達,這3個生肖的人,50歲後財富無雙 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mixed Media tag with WOW embossing powder, Distress Oxide inks & stencils - Duration: 9:57.

For more infomation >> Mixed Media tag with WOW embossing powder, Distress Oxide inks & stencils - Duration: 9:57.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful haircut romance - Duration: 3:35.

please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Beautiful haircut romance - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Min muse - Jessie Burton - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Min muse - Jessie Burton - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Dieta lekkostrawna - MULTI MED - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Dieta lekkostrawna - MULTI MED - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Don G - Se o Mundo... (Feat: Prodígio, NGA & Deezy) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Don G - Se o Mundo... (Feat: Prodígio, NGA & Deezy) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Cytat na poniedziałek: z okazji 89 urodzin Jürgena Habermasa. Kilka słów o władzy. - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Cytat na poniedziałek: z okazji 89 urodzin Jürgena Habermasa. Kilka słów o władzy. - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

김부선 난방비 방미 허지웅 허지웅 일침!...뭔 개소리~~~??? - Show Biz News - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> 김부선 난방비 방미 허지웅 허지웅 일침!...뭔 개소리~~~??? - Show Biz News - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Angelina Jolie nie będzie zadowolona. Wydało się, co Brad Pitt mówi na jej temat dzieciom - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Angelina Jolie nie będzie zadowolona. Wydało się, co Brad Pitt mówi na jej temat dzieciom - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

PIEMATIONS | ЗНАКОМЬТЕСЬ УДИВИТЕЛЬНЫЙ ШПИОН | RUS - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> PIEMATIONS | ЗНАКОМЬТЕСЬ УДИВИТЕЛЬНЫЙ ШПИОН | RUS - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 28 INTRO BY Glowz 希望!? HARD INTRO STYLE❤ - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> TOP 28 INTRO BY Glowz 希望!? HARD INTRO STYLE❤ - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

文大宿舍風暴 教育部:文大未用補助款補貼租金 - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> 文大宿舍風暴 教育部:文大未用補助款補貼租金 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The story of the lands - Prologue #1 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The story of the lands - Prologue #1 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Racja USA halal - gulasz jagnięcy z soczewica (2015)-ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 15:59.

Hi, this is Delicious !

Today we will test a civilian US ration

produced by SOPAKCO, halal versionI

think that these rations can be used in the US Army

if they regard such food preferences

It is not much different from the military ration

the size is almost the same

it is a bit thicker

I will tell more about differences later on

This is a single meal ration

It has a peelable seal

This menu has a lentil stew with lamb as the entree

main dessert is chocolate pudding

we have a flameless ration heater-the same as in the military version

We have 2-3 differences between the military and this one

first is - usually we don;t have typical side dishes

like:bread,crackers,jam,peanut butter

as side dishes we have: raisins

peanuts

pretzels

and ginger cookies

and grape drink concentrate

another difference is amount of preservatives

we have less preservatives here

what causes shorter shelf life for these halal rations

actually in the US rations we don;t have expiry date, only production date

The brown ration have about 3 years shelf life, the halal - about 2 years

we have an accessory pack

a spoon-just like in the military

pepper

sugar

we don;t have any warm drinks

a moist towlette

salt and a toilet paper

matches

and a paper towel

We will start with the snacks and the drink

this is a grape flavoured drink, but no natural juice inside

it is for 12 oz of water

first- raisins

I forgot to show-we have a production date here -2014

here we have 2015, so it is about 3 years old

here we have best by date - Sep 2017

now we have June 2018

45g of raisins

roasted and salted peanuts

28g

mini mini pretzels

63g

I can't put them all here

they are just like we have in Poland

let's open the cookies

I don't have enough compartments, but the main dish will go here

and the pudding separately

lets taste the snacks

the raisins are dark and a bit dry

just normal raisins, tasty

not so dried as they look

the peanuts

salted peanuts can't be bad :)

it is important, that they show no signs of aging

no strange smell or taste

pretzels are salted

pretzels are also tasty, lightly salted but not too much

these snakck had 2 years expiry time

this is the shelf life, which is sure in the halal rations

on the ration bag we have no date code

but it is transparent and you can read the dates of dishes

the first digit is the last digit of the production year

in the hala rations this will be rather after 2010

I havn't seen older ones

the rest is the day number (239th day od 2014)

Let's try the ginger cookie

I can't taste the ginger, but it is really pleasant

a bit of vanilla, crunchy

no signs of aging

the grape drink is violet

like stamp ink

it smells like grapes

this kind of grapes I had once by my home

little, dark, better suitable for wine than for eating

they have a spicy/sharp taste

the taste remains slightly these grapes

it is specific, but is decent, I like it

Let's prepare the main dish and dessert

The pouch is the same as in the military rations

I will pack it inside

I will fill it with water up to the line

The FRH is from 2016, quite fresh, should work well

you have to soak the heaing pad with water

and put it in the box

to insulate

it sould be left on an angle for 12-15 min

I will open the pudding, in these rations it is ready to eat

no need to mix a powder with water

this is chocolate

we have tear notches here

along the long edge

I cannot show it

the entree is ready

this FRH stinks a bit unfortunately

(carbide smell)

we have a second tear notch

it is good to knead before opening-for evenly heat distribution

we have everything ready

and the dessert

the ingredients: lamb

lentils, rice (enriched with witamins)

sugar, soy oil

tomato paste, salt

garlic and onion powder

black pepper

no preservatives

we can see rice and nice chunks of meat

really pleasant taste, lightly sour (from tomato)

it is salty enough

I will add the pepper, but I want to try the lamb

lamb is tasty, tender

it is not a processed meat

now the pepper

we have 2 bags of pepper

the pepper improves the taste, definitely

now the pudding

look smooth, like fresh boiled, but more creamy

but it is not like your homemade pudding

it is very smooth

chocolate flavor, reall I like it

but.. this what is on this list is scary

it contains creamer, not milk

made of corn sirup and caseine

the content list is very long and strange

it contains a lot of vitamins

because it is a food ration

- it means you eat only this

and it should provide you with all neccessary elements

We have sugar- no use for it

I will use this napkin

Thanks for watching, this was a test of US Halal ration

main dish was lentil stew with lamb

subscribe my channel and FB page !

If you liked it, give me thumb up !

and share this video !

see you in the next reviews!

For more infomation >> Racja USA halal - gulasz jagnięcy z soczewica (2015)-ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 15:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sisma a Osaka, bilancio 3 morti e 100 feriti. Magnitudo rivista al rialzo a 6.1 - Duration: 3:01.

Èdi tre morti e quasi 100 feriti il bilancio del terremoto verificatosi stamattina nell'area di Osaka, con una magnitudo che i sismologhi locali hanno rivisto al rialzo a 6.1.Tra le vittime una bambina di 9 anni e un anziano di circa 80 anni

Secondo l'agenzia Kyodo, la bimba è rimasta schiacciata dal crollo del muro perimetrale di una piscina nella città di Takatsuki.La violenza del sisma ha causato l'interruzione del servizio dei treni veloci Shinkansen, la cancellazione di sei voli aerei da e per l'aeroporto del Kansai, la sospensione della fornitura di gas a 108mila abitazioni nella prefettura di Osaka, mentre fino a 107mila case hanno invece registrato blackout momentanei con l'interruzione di energia elettrica.Nessuna anomalia è stata segnalata invece nelle centrali nucleari di Takahama, Mihama e Oi, rende noto il gestore Kansai electric.Il terremoto odierno segue quello registrato ieri nella prefettura di Gunma, a nord di Tokyo

Isismologhi avvertono che si tratta della maggiore attività sismica dal 1923 nell'area del Kansai, dove è localizzata Osaka, la seconda città del Giappone per numero di abitanti.C'è da registrare infine una scossa di terremoto di magnitudo 5.6 alle 20:32 di ieri (le 4:32 di oggi in Italia) nel sud del Guatemala

Secondo i dati del servizio geologico statunitense Usgs, il sisma ha avuto ipocentro a circa 100 km di profondità ed epicentro vicino Guanagazapa

Al momento non si hanno notizie di danni a persone o cose..

For more infomation >> Sisma a Osaka, bilancio 3 morti e 100 feriti. Magnitudo rivista al rialzo a 6.1 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Dominika Ostałowska wróciła do roli Marty i odetchnęła z ulgą - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Dominika Ostałowska wróciła do roli Marty i odetchnęła z ulgą - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tras la huella de Murillo. Sevilla - Duration: 13:58.

For more infomation >> Tras la huella de Murillo. Sevilla - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough)

For more infomation >> LEGO INCREDIBLES - Part 1 - MR. INCREDIBLE! Co-op (HD Gameplay Walkthrough) - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

The value of team work - ÖTILLÖ Isles of Scilly 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

My brother and I have been doing triathlon for a few years and...

...I wanted a slightly new challenge.

I've never done anything that involves jumping in and out of the water like this in wild conditions.

What draws me to swimrun is that it's an endurance sport but you're in a team...

...and I think that's a very fun aspect of the sport.

I love the team spirit going with a partner. And that you push and help each other.

And also that you're doing it with someone you know and enjoy racing with.

Just to have someone to talk to and experience this amazing nature with...

...is fantastic.

Coming from triathlon, doing everything on your own...

It's a big difference.

For the better, so it makes it a lot more fun.

Most people come to The Isles of Scilly and they'll get the boat across, but we're gonna swim across.

It is nerve-wracking but you feel much braver when there's two of you jumping in together.

Pete and I are trying out something different from what most swimrunners do, I think.

We're planning to tow our shoes in a bag and put fins on our feet.

Maybe a little slower in transition but faster on the longer swims.

We genuinely don't know if this is gonna work or not.

It's a new attempt.

Good morning and welcome to our live coverage of The Swimrun World Series race...

...from The Isles of Scilly.

For this race we will try to keep our cool in the beginning.

It's always a little bit hectic in the start of a race.

When everyone is so excited it usually goes very fast in the start...

...and your pulse get really high and it's easy to go too fast.

"Nine... eight... seven... six...

...five... four... three...

... two...one... Go!"

We know each other's strenghts and weaknesses.

We know when the other one's finding it hard and...

...hopefully to say the right thing and not annoy each other too much.

It's all about travel, friendship and the joy of seeing amazing places you normally wouldn't have gone to.

I think The Isles of Scilly really is spectacular and...

...not very well known.

It looks kind of like a tropical island.

I appreciate the whole thing going A to B and not doing laps or anything like that.

It turns it into more of an adventure.

What makes me keep going on the last swim is that...

...I love the feeling of passing the finish line.

It will probably be the longest endurance race that I have ever done.

"Well done. Fourth place. Excellent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment