Saturday, January 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 27 2018

Obama's Pedophile Secret OUT After Department Of Defense Releases Startling Memo To Public

For the past eight years thanks to Obama, America's enemies were able to operate right

underneath our noses.

Not only were known terrorists given positions within Homeland Security, but Obama's backroom

deal with terrorists put Iran on a path to nukes and allowed the Taliban to develop their

multi-billion dollar heroin drug enterprise to fund terrorism against the West.

While we were all aware of Obama's terrorist and thug-pandering antics, now we're learning

of a nasty deal he worked for known pedophiles at the White House proving once again this

man's nasty malice for our country and for our people.

We'd hope that our elected officials would have the bests interests in mind of the people

they lead, but Obama proved over and over that was not his mission.

Now we're learning that he handed out security clearances to known pedophiles in another

Obama scandal that's making headlines this morning, after the startling contents of a

new Department Of Defense report was just released.

Conservative Tribune reports:

A new Department of Defense report indicates that numerous security clearances — many

issued during the Obama administration — were given to people who you wouldn't trust to

watch your daughter, let alone the country's secrets.

"165 defense contractors had their initial security clearances revoked last year after

further investigation linked the recipients to problematic or illicit activity," stated

NBC News, which reviewed the DOD report.

The reasons for those revocations included "questionable financial transactions, influence

by foreign governments and even felonies like pedophilia."

Yes, it looks like the oh-so-competent Obama administration handed out high level security

clearances to people who had committed appalling crimes… and it wasn't fixed until recently.

"In one example, a person given interim secret clearance in 2015 was discovered in

2017 to have been found guilty of raping a child prior to applying for the clearance,"

NBC News reported.

How does a conviction for child rape go unnoticed by a federal agency during a background check?

It seems almost inconceivable that even a rudimentary criminal history review would

fail to turn this up, which raises serious questions about how many of these clearances

were simply rubber-stamped by bureaucrats.

The good news, if you can call it that, is that the percentage of revoked clearances

is relatively small.

However, the number of people who were given clearances they shouldn't have received

is still measured in the hundreds.

"The report captured data from 200,000 applications for secret or top secret clearance by defense

contractors over the past three years, many of which were not fully adjudicated until

2017," NBC explained.

"It found that 486 applicants had their clearances denied or revoked.

Of those applicants, 165 had slipped through the initial round of vetting and been allowed

access to sensitive information."

The Obama administration, of course, has been accused of not taking security seriously during

several well known scandals.

This is absolutely outrageous but not surprising considering that Obama constantly used his

power as president to protect thugs and people who hated our country.

Let's not forget this is the same clown who provided deadly weapons to Mexican drug

cartels, and then "lost track" of the weapons.

Those guns as we know were then used to kill American citizens.

Of course there's also Benghazi, where Obama let our men die all for the sake of the optics

with his reelection and the need to push the narrative that "Al Queda was on the run."

And let's not forget about the current massive Uranium One Scandal where Obama is at the

center of this historic scandal where he bent guidelines and fast-tracked the transfer of

key uranium supplies to Russia.

This is your legacy, Obama.

Throwing America under the bus and emboldening our enemies.

But it's truly startling that people who are known child rapists would be given security

clearances with zero regard for the horrific crimes they're committing against America's

children.

"There was a disturbing trend within the 44th president's administration and it was

this: National security seemed to constantly take second place to political gamesmanship

and questionable schemes," Conservative Tribune concluded.

"There may be a new occupant in the White House, but many remnants of the Obama era

still remain.

The safety of the country should come before politics, and the American people deserve

answers to this alarming report about clearances."

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Obama's Pedophile Secret OUT After Department Of Defense Releases Startling Memo To Public. - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

BANGKOK's Craziest - KHAO SAN Road | Thailand - Duration: 13:12.

You're favourite drink.

Yes, this is the entrance to our hotel

Ah man, no lift

And

this is how two western kids look like when they're getting pizza, and it's

super hot

Want to know why I'm taking such small bites?

No, why?

Because when it's hot

and you take small bites

it's not so warm

And people are studying

English and here are the two students oh?

I think they're actually learning Thai

That's my dad

Photo time

Guess what?

What?

I also saw Adidas

Socks

Let me show you something. My dad has too much Adidas stuff.

Here's an Adidas t-shirt

he had a Adidas

short. He had a Adidas

hat

And there's Adidas

Socks

He has too many Adidas

And then you just go

And sometimes they stop sometimes they don't

But she is waving at all of them. This is Khao San Road

A dog with shoes!

Really? 8 Baht to photograph it?

He is drinking beer with ice!

When you drink slow you need ice, when you drink fast, no ice

We're gonna hook up with some friends in Bangkok

He calls himself stranger in Bangkok on Instagram his name is

He's a food blogger and he calls himself

Stranger in Bangkok on Instagram.And there's a couple of reasons why we are gonna meet with him.

One is just to hook up, and number two is a very very special reason

which I can't really tell now but

It involves

one of them

So we decided to take bus number 15 or route number 15 from Shalom road

Khao San road, it's Khao San road where we are.

All the way to central embassy.

Where we will meet up with Eddie

So you take the bus to central Embassy for 13 baht

At the central embassy we're actually meeting Eddie because we getting

We shipped all Kayla's birthday presents to Eddie

She her birthday is next month

Well, it's now, November .

Her birthday is the end of the month

But we had not place to ship the

The presents because we don't stay at any place, so we shipped it to Eddie.

We're gonna meet up with him

From what I've seen there is a lot of packages, so I don't know what are we gonna do with it.

We already jam-packed and

We don't want to take the stuff out of the bags because that's a probably

The most interesting or exciting part for the kids is to take the stuff out of the bags

So I don't know what we're gonna do

but we're gonna try and keep it a secret so that Kayla doesn't see any of the presents because

We're off to Vietnam in two days time and then we need to

Get the presents there and have a nice birthday for her the end of November

It's about two weeks time, three weeks

I just finished my speech in time because I don't want them to know what's going on.

Especially this little one

Are you okay?

No

it's a

Fancy toilet and they have to press every single button

One of those again, and they love it

And the kids are taken care off.

Okay, we have something to

deter Kayla to see the play yard

But this is all hers and I don't know how we're gonna carry this

What are you doing?Do you like it?

The mail fight, this is a famous French pastry and this is for the Phoenix Eboni me off a is basically cream and

H-half pastry yes, and this one is chocolate chocolate mousse cake Oh

Meggie, what's going on?

And why are you girls up there?

Noah, say cheese, thank you. Thank you

And two extra candles for love who love me you can do that

Fine time to eat the cake

Thank you don't you want soup noodle for your birthday?

We have a spoon, can you believe it?

That's how it's been wrapped

We don't know where to find giftwrapping

Lol girls

What is that hey change again

But we don't know which one is it. There's a paper some of it where we will find it

reason number two it's a pants

It's Megan's sarong

Yeah to me you're our teddy bear well, I'm

glad it has

Now when you have nothing to do you can make a Teddy Bear

Morning

Something special for Kayla we don't really

Well we travel so much and we go to so many places

We we're gonna do something that it's probably normal to most people, but something we haven't done in

almost a year so hopefully that's special for her

Place where it's a surprise because it's my birthday

Mommy mega named dad is not gonna. Tell me which place. It is because it's a surprise or my birthday

You can push the trolley

But the mission to give the cinema

to watch a movie but

Melanie did all the research well done again

For more infomation >> BANGKOK's Craziest - KHAO SAN Road | Thailand - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hasb E Haal 27/01/2018 Latest Episode Part 2 Dunya News. - Duration: 9:00.

Famous

Famous

For more infomation >> Hasb E Haal 27/01/2018 Latest Episode Part 2 Dunya News. - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

EJ Carter is Up Next

For more infomation >> EJ Carter is Up Next

-------------------------------------------

Car goes up in flames on I-95 - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Car goes up in flames on I-95 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

"A Thin Black Shadow With A Large Head" - Duration: 6:02.

�A Thin Black Shadow With A Large Head�

BY Nick Redfern

Of all the many and varied reports I have received on issues relative to the Men in

Black, the Women in Black, the Shadow People and the Hat Man, one of the most sinister

and disturbing is that of a woman named Patricia.

She told me of a series of trauma-filled experiences with shadowy, nightmarish, fedora-wearing

figures.

She emailed me as follows: �Dear Mr. Redfern, I just finished reading your book, The Real

Men In Black.

I was particularly interested in Part II: The Theories.

I am 62 years old, from a town near the Mississippi River across from St. Louis.

I grew up in the country, next to a lake.

This is pertinent because I do believe that water can be a conduit for paranormal phenomena.

And, I am also a Pisces.

I include my age because what happened to me was before any kind of media frenzy about

UFOs, or abduction stories were made popular by books or movies.

I am a former art teacher and artist, extremely creative, was the quintessential flower child

in the 60s, all of which works against one as far as credibility is concerned.�

Patricia continued: �It began when I was quite young.

I had night terrors every night.

Afraid to sleep alone (my bedroom was the closest to the lake), I ended up in my parents

bed up until I was almost 16 years old.

I always imagined something was in my room.

What happened one night, shook me to the core, for years.

I was around 16 (already having periods) when, as I began dozing off, I saw a thin black

shadow with a large head peek around my door looking at me.

I didn�t feel right, couldn�t focus or move and was basically paralyzed while the

�shadow� mounted me, and what I guess was, having sex.

Remember, 16 year old girls were far more naive then, than today.

I fell into a very deep sleep.

�I was troubled for weeks and then when time for my period came around, it didn�t.

I was terrified, and couldn�t figure out what had happened to me, because I wasn�t

sexually active.

My period began the following month.

Now, a person might say that nerves alone could interfere with female cycles, BUT, throughout

my entire life, I had only skipped 3 periods.

Once when I was very ill and hospitalized while living in Venezuela, secondly, when

pregnant with my son and thirdly, this incident with the black shadow person.

I put it out of my mind until many, many years later when the alien abduction/impregnation

theories became popular.

I am not saying this was my case.�

And there was more to come from Patricia: �Now, for my MIB stories.

About 5 or 6 years later while finishing up my art degree, I shared a house with another

art student who, incidentally, was very psychic.

We had some terrifying events take place in a small, old basement-less wood framed house,

where we spent our senior year.

I always heard my named being called out, the telephone would ring at strange hours

of the night with no one on the other end�and interestingly enough, about 30 seconds after

the phone would ring, our animals, in opposite ends of the house (2 birds & a cat) would

flap violently in the cage and the cat would go shrieking around my roommate�s studio.

It always took us about 5 minutes to quiet them down.

�Then one night I was visited by another shadow person.

This shadow wore a black fedora and either a bulky black coat or a cape.

I saw only its silhouette.

I was pinned down with my arms over my head in a brain fog.

I felt if I didn�t scream out, I would be taken.

He just stood at the foot of my bed.

I finally bolted up and at that same moment the animals began their flapping and shrieking.

�For the rest of the semester, I slept in my roommate�s studio and only went into

my room for clothing.

Just 2 years ago my husband and I while driving back from Austin, drove through my old college

town.

We stopped by my senior house and I spoke to the current owner.

He said he had never had any kind of paranormal event there, and was surprised when I was

so adamant about my experiences.�

And, finally, there was this from Patricia: �The 3rd and last shadow person came to

me when I was around 35.

I used to travel a lot and took a trip to Paris by myself.

The first night I once again found myself with my arms pinned back, up over my head

in a brain fog.

The shadow man was the same as the one before, but bigger.

After a �struggle� I awakened myself, terrified and didn�t sleep the rest of the

night.

I was afraid of the huge, long Parisian windows in the room, thinking that something had come

into my room that way.

It was a difficult trip after that, because I did not sleep well.

I wonder if all of the black shadow men, in fedoras and black suits or capes that people

around the world see, are actually MIBs.

Throughout my adult life, I have had very vivid dreams of UFOs.�

For more infomation >> "A Thin Black Shadow With A Large Head" - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara Palombelli stacanovista: con Forum batte tutti i colleghi | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Barbara Palombelli stacanovista: con Forum batte tutti i colleghi | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE STREAM ON XBOX ONE! EXTREME STREME 9 HOURS!!! I NEARLY WON MY FIRST SOLO MATCH! - Duration: 9:11:35.

For more infomation >> FORTNITE STREAM ON XBOX ONE! EXTREME STREME 9 HOURS!!! I NEARLY WON MY FIRST SOLO MATCH! - Duration: 9:11:35.

-------------------------------------------

CHUNG KẾT U23 VIỆT NAM vs UZBERKISTAN PHỐ ĐI BỘ đông CẢNH TƯỢNG CHƯA TỪNG THẤY I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 1:21:50.

For more infomation >> CHUNG KẾT U23 VIỆT NAM vs UZBERKISTAN PHỐ ĐI BỘ đông CẢNH TƯỢNG CHƯA TỪNG THẤY I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 1:21:50.

-------------------------------------------

Streets of Madrid | Travel Vlog - Duration: 8:26.

Good morning!

Okay, I did wake up a little bit earlier today and then I fell back asleep!

Right now I'm gonna go take a shower eat some breakfast and then just head out the door

and get ready for today's exploration! It's a beautiful morning.

Come!

Come!

Aww! Cutie!

You're so spoiled!

Showered, changed, now I'm gonna make myself a quick breakfast

and then get out of here... hopefully.

Breakfast is served!

My belly's all full now.

Bye, baby!

Okay, so we're finally all set, got my backpack and everything.

I'm gonna make my way downtown from Metro Opera.

I feel like I'm gonna take a nap again if I stay laying down so...

I need to get out! I need to walk! This is the earliest I've left the house!

Oh gosh! I'm so lazy, I'm so lazy.

Anyway... bye.

Look I found a lucky penny!

So, I just did something very unexpected.

I saw this guy on the metro playing a guitar.

I said to myself, "Ana! You want to do that! Ask him how he does it!"

I brought up the courage to talk to him and I told him,

"Hey, does the police tell you anything? Are you allowed to play here?"

So, we started talking for like 20 or 30 minutes. He was telling how he plays, where he plays

and what he does. He basically lives off of that alone.

You know, thank God, I have a job, I have a steady job, but...

if I were able to just do something I love and have people enjoy it

and make a few a few bucks off of that, then I'm happy.

My arm is very sore because I was just playing I have no idea for how long

I just made 10 euros so I'm extremely happy!

But, anyway... I am now right outside of Metro Opera!

It's so beautiful! All of the architecture here is super organized, I feel.

All of the buildings... I want to take pictures of them because they just look so nice!

I'm starving! I'm gonna set up camp somewhere and eat my lunch.

I just had my lunch! Oh, and I just did a Facebook live.

I was telling them about how I played the ukulele in the Metro.

People would pass by and be like...

and I'm like, "Oh, thank you! Shucks! Shucks!"

I am right in front of Plaza Mayor. Let me show you a bit!

Every single city center is exactly same. A bunch of beggars, a bunch of people

dressed in costumes (very weird costumes) a lot of street musicians a lot of homeless people

it's crazy, it's exactly the same.

Spanish men really love to call you "linda and "cariño" ("darling" or "sweetie")

Just got a dessert! It's called a barquillo.

Let's see what it's like because it looks kind of like a waffle cone except for covered in chocolate.

Everybody wants a picture with the bear and I'm jumping on the bandwagon

I've been walking around a long while now.

I need to leave downtown to find a quiet cafe. I have a class scheduled.

It's just a 30-minute lesson so I just need to give it real quick,

then I might come back later when the sun is a little less... blasting in my face!

I saw that there are quite a few people playing music.

Why?!

Why did I eat out two times today? I have no idea!

I'm way too full...

I was hungry and I said, "I should go to the other El Tigre"

'cause there are three on this same street.

So, yeah. Now I'm on my way home.

For more infomation >> Streets of Madrid | Travel Vlog - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Birthday Special! - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> Birthday Special! - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Joke of the Day - Why don't Bees smell... - Duration: 0:34.

Hey guys this is Zig-Zach Gamer back with another Joke of the Day. And the Joke is...

Why do bees not smell?

Because their wearing Bee-odorant!

This is Zig-Zach Gamer signing out. Bye!

For more infomation >> Joke of the Day - Why don't Bees smell... - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP | 28 stycznia 2018 | (Mk 1, 21-28) - Duration: 2:04.

[Music]

It hurts terribly lots of Europeans see Christianity as

an old element of the European identity, just like old churches.

The people see nothing new in the Gospel.

They do not have the experience we read about in the Gospel today people used to say, 'This is new knowledge'.

That's what Israeli believers said. 'This is some new knowledge.'

The distinguishing feature of this novelty was the power which disclosed following the Word spoken.

What must happen? What does God want to do through us?

what do we need to be open to to make these who' ll meet us but who treat Catholicism and Christianity

like an old aunt, the boring old aunt.

What should happen to make them suddenly discover the Gospel is a novelty?

That this is something never met before and this novelty will fascinate their hearts so much

to make them wish to come, meet the One who is the source of this never-ending novelty of life.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP | 28 stycznia 2018 | (Mk 1, 21-28) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Seriously Strange #1 You | PL/ENG - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Seriously Strange #1 You | PL/ENG - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Huge Tank in Crossout ➤ Art Project burned down by a Flamethrower! - Duration: 3:29.

Let's create a Giant Crossout Tank as an Art Project and burn it down with a Flamethrower

weapon.

For more infomation >> Huge Tank in Crossout ➤ Art Project burned down by a Flamethrower! - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Takes My Breath Away (Celebration of Summer) (Original Song) - Duration: 3:17.

"Takes my Breath Away" © 2018 Corley Edwards

Raindrops falling on a tin roof take me down a sentimental journey, back to all of my favourite things.

Like, rainbows, hanging above a twilight blue sky

These things can move me to tears and I don't know why.

Takes my breath away, takes my breath away.

Although we grow and change,

Your touch remains the same, still takes my breath away.

Snuggling in sheets dried in sunshine,

Echoes of loons in the mist,

We could stay in bed all day.

Then swim into the sunset,

Eat blueberry pie

These things can move me to tears and I don't know why.

(saxaphone music)

Although we grow and change,

Your touch remains the same, still takes my breath away.

The first snow,

the first kiss

and baby's first cry;

That sorrow fades is such a gift and joys get amplified.

Takes my breath away, takes my breath away.

Although we grow and change,

Your touch remains the same, still takes my breath away.

www.corleyedwardsmusic.com

Photo and video sources, pixabay.com, pexels.com, greenlight stock footage, wikipedia (loons), Videezy.com

www.corleyedwardsmusic.com

For more infomation >> Takes My Breath Away (Celebration of Summer) (Original Song) - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Climbing and jumping Dillosauro - Duration: 3:06.

We found the wall

...with the obligatory confusion on the way there

The finger!

Yes!

We worked ourselves up the dihedral

Actually quite a nice climb

now comes the finger

well then...

three, two, one...

wow, that looks awesome!

For more infomation >> Climbing and jumping Dillosauro - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Perfect by Ed Sheeran | Ariane Cardinal - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Perfect by Ed Sheeran | Ariane Cardinal - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lifeonaire | Book of the Week - Duration: 3:21.

hey its your girl shari kaye and this week the book for this week is lifeonaire by

steve cook and shaun McCloskey now i got the idea to read this book from a

podcast that i was listening to i believe they may have had one of the

authors on the podcast and i was thinkin lifeonaire that is an interesting

title and the the podcast was probably about real estate or money or something

like that dealing with that wealth creation and then at the time i was

thinking that the book was basically you know why do people want to be a

millionaire you know people are chasing money for the sake of chasing money you

know they're going to works been in sixty years some odd hours at work to

pay for a house a huge house that that that they don't even get time to enjoy

you know they're paying for like luxury cars that okay

technical difficulties back um but the book so bottom line i guess the book it

didn't resonate with me but i do realize that you could read the book and it

could be the best book that you've ever read so i can never I won't say that a

book is bad verses I can't say that a book is bad you know in a review I could

say that it doesn't resonate with me because I might not be the intended

audience for that book or it was a fiction book and I didn't realize it was

fiction until I'm I was listening to the book not that I do enjoy fiction books

it's just at this time for the book of the week I think they're mainly gonna be

like non-fiction type books so no way it's a fiction book and it's like a

story and when I say the book didn't resonate with me it's a story within the

book that did not resonate with me the concepts of the book golden I love I

love the concepts within the book and it's pretty much you know how you think

about money how do you think not necessarily money that's the wrong word

how you think about like wealth how you think about

and what is it you're trying to obtain what is it that you're trying to obtain

you know and how much money is enough that's that's what the the concepts was

in the book that did resonate with me how much money is enough so pretty much

what they're saying is you need to come up with that number that fits your

lifestyle and things that you find valuable and important and that may not

be living in the biggest house on the block that may not be driving the most

luxurious car in the parking lot that may be something a lot more simple than

those those are just examples but just it might be something a lot more simple

and then showing you that your number two freedom or financial freedom is not

as large as you may have thought it was initially so that that concept within

the book really resonated with me the story and not so much so no quote but

that was the book for this week a Lifeonaire all the best to you

For more infomation >> Lifeonaire | Book of the Week - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Vivaldi's Summer Theme (dual guitar cover) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Vivaldi's Summer Theme (dual guitar cover) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Rush Over Me 「AMV」 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Rush Over Me 「AMV」 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Newly Uncovered FBI Texts Prove Russia Investigation Is a SHAM – Mueller Is Finished! - Duration: 6:00.

Newly Uncovered FBI Texts Prove Russia Investigation Is a SHAM – Mueller Is Finished!

We've known that FBI agent Peter Strzok was demoted from Robert Mueller's investigation

into alleged Trump-Russia ties for making anti-Trump texts, but it's likely that was

just for cover in the event that Strzok's bias would ever be made public.

After all, is there anyone on Mueller's team that isn't anti-Trump?

All Strzok did "wrong" was leave a paper trail proving his bias.

And we know that there was an attempt to conceal that paper trail, as five months-worth of

text messages between Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page mysteriously "disappeared."

I don't need to tell you that the FBI isn't so careless with information that it loses…..

ever.

Even more curiously, the five month period where the "missing" texts end is May 17,

2017…. the exact day that Mueller's investigation began.

Are we really supposed to believe that's a coincidence?

In the immortal words of John Stossel: Give me a break!

While it's unlikely that thousands of texts were accidentally lost, one sent on May 19th

stands out.

According to BizPacReview,

Strzok admitted hat there's no real case for collusion between Russia and Trump.

"There's no big there there," he'd said as he was debating joining Muller's

team.

Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental

Affairs Committee, told WISN-Milwaukee radio host Jay Weber that the text is "jaw-dropping."

"In other words, Peter Strzok, who was the FBI deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence

division, the man who had a plan to do something because he just couldn't abide Donald Trump

being president, is saying that his gut sense is that there's no big there there when

it comes to the Mueller special counsel investigation," Johnson continued.

As reported by the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross, the text was part of 400 pages of texts

between Pete Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page, who was working as an FBI lawyer.

The phrase "there's no big there there" is an allusion to a famous adage by writer

Gertrude Stein "there's no there there," which means essentially that there's no

story, even if proponents act as if there is one.

Read some of the texts and you'll feel like you're watching and episode of House of

Cards.

In some texts following the election, there was discussion of a "secret society" that

had attempted to prevent Trump's victory.

Appearing on Fox News, Reps. John Ratcliffe and Trey Gowdy explained that "We learned

today about information that after — in the immediate aftermath of [Trump's] election

that there may have been a secret society of folks within the Department of Justice

and the FBI to include Page and Strzok that would be working against

him."

This

story just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

These revelations, combined with the newly uncovered memo that allegedly contains shocking

evidence of FISA court abuse, don't look good for those trying to allege that it was

the Russians who helped Trump win.

If anyone was influencing the election, our own government played a pretty large role,

too – and it wasn't in support of Trump.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Newly Uncovered FBI Texts Prove Russia Investigation Is a SHAM – Mueller Is Finished! - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ethiopian news today | አቶ ንጉሱ ጥላሁን ስለ መርሳ እና ቆቦ ተቃውሞ መግለጫ ሰጡ - Duration: 14:15.

አቶ ንጉሱ ጥላሁን ስለ መርሳ እና ቆቦ ተቃውሞ መግለጫ ሰጡ

For more infomation >> Ethiopian news today | አቶ ንጉሱ ጥላሁን ስለ መርሳ እና ቆቦ ተቃውሞ መግለጫ ሰጡ - Duration: 14:15.

-------------------------------------------

민지영 "결혼 이틀 앞두고 혼인신고, 남편이 졸라" 반지 인증 - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> 민지영 "결혼 이틀 앞두고 혼인신고, 남편이 졸라" 반지 인증 - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

EJ Carter is Up Next

For more infomation >> EJ Carter is Up Next

-------------------------------------------

Pegando o limitado no bau jinchuuriki quem veio? - Duration: 0:13.

For more infomation >> Pegando o limitado no bau jinchuuriki quem veio? - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Měď v architektuře 2017: oceněný projekt, dopravní centrum v Lahti - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Měď v architektuře 2017: oceněný projekt, dopravní centrum v Lahti - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP | 28 stycznia 2018 | (Mk 1, 21-28) - Duration: 2:04.

[Music]

It hurts terribly lots of Europeans see Christianity as

an old element of the European identity, just like old churches.

The people see nothing new in the Gospel.

They do not have the experience we read about in the Gospel today people used to say, 'This is new knowledge'.

That's what Israeli believers said. 'This is some new knowledge.'

The distinguishing feature of this novelty was the power which disclosed following the Word spoken.

What must happen? What does God want to do through us?

what do we need to be open to to make these who' ll meet us but who treat Catholicism and Christianity

like an old aunt, the boring old aunt.

What should happen to make them suddenly discover the Gospel is a novelty?

That this is something never met before and this novelty will fascinate their hearts so much

to make them wish to come, meet the One who is the source of this never-ending novelty of life.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP | 28 stycznia 2018 | (Mk 1, 21-28) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

얼음으로 단 '5분'만에 구겨진 옷 펴는 방법 ♥ BlueButton TV - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 얼음으로 단 '5분'만에 구겨진 옷 펴는 방법 ♥ BlueButton TV - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara Palombelli stacanovista: con Forum batte tutti i colleghi | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Barbara Palombelli stacanovista: con Forum batte tutti i colleghi | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Rush Over Me 「AMV」 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Rush Over Me 「AMV」 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

TE NATURALNE SOKI OBNIŻĄ POZIOM CHOLESTEROLU W MGNIENIU OKA. - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> TE NATURALNE SOKI OBNIŻĄ POZIOM CHOLESTEROLU W MGNIENIU OKA. - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

ひらいてとじて こどものうたメドレー | こどものうた | Super Simple 日本語 - Duration: 1:00:53.

Open close

Open close

Let's clap your hands clap clap clap

Open close

Open close

On your lap tap tap tap

Big. Small.

Big small

Big small

Big big small

Big small

Big small

Big big small

Please. No, thank you.

Please. No, thank you.

Please. No, thank you.

Please. Please. No, thank you.

Please. No, thank you.

Please. No, thank you.

Please. Please. No, thank you.

Fast. Slow.

Fast slow

Fast slow

Fast fast fast fast slow

Fast slow

Fast slow

Fast fast fast fast slow

Loud. Quiet.

Loud quiet

Loud quiet

Loud loud. Shhh. Quiet.

Loud quiet

Loud quiet

Loud loud. Shhh. Quiet.

Peek-a-boo!

Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Peek-a peek-a peek-a-boo!

Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Peek-a peek-a peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment