Sunday, January 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2018

I just typed random words here

if u can see there is no steam adress

if you try to press something, it will not work

now im inspecting page

u see this? how dumb u need to be to scam people like that...

lets check that...

oh no.. nobody expected this.. what a fuckin dumbass created this?

For more infomation >> NEW STEAM SCAM PAGE!! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

베트남,박항서 신드롬… - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> 베트남,박항서 신드롬… - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.5I Executive Automaat - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.5I Executive Automaat - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

BANGLA Vision News 28 January 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 13:28.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> BANGLA Vision News 28 January 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - New Double Guideline Cushion Shot 3.12.4 {Anti Ban} No Root Latest 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - New Double Guideline Cushion Shot 3.12.4 {Anti Ban} No Root Latest 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Very Powerful Shiva Temple || शिवालय || Telangana || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 2:32.

DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN Temples Grandeur and Visual Feast

For more infomation >> Very Powerful Shiva Temple || शिवालय || Telangana || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

베트남 우즈벡 축구 다시보기✦AFC U-23 챔피언십 【한국의 연예 뉴스】 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> 베트남 우즈벡 축구 다시보기✦AFC U-23 챔피언십 【한국의 연예 뉴스】 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

베트남 아쉽게 준우승... '박항서 매직' 끝까지 빛났다 - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> 베트남 아쉽게 준우승... '박항서 매직' 끝까지 빛났다 - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Best Fun] Ronaldo và Messi muốn đầu quân cho U23 Việt Nam I Lồng tiếng về chiến thắng U23 Việt Nam - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> [Best Fun] Ronaldo và Messi muốn đầu quân cho U23 Việt Nam I Lồng tiếng về chiến thắng U23 Việt Nam - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Gucci Mane Type Beat - "Offd...

For more infomation >> Gucci Mane Type Beat - "Offd...

-------------------------------------------

LUCAS MATTHYSSE "I WANT PACQUIAO OR DANNY GARCIA! AT 35 I FINALLY MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!" - Duration: 3:13.

This victory is for all the Latinos.

I didn't give up, therefore here I am at 35 years old and I accomplished my dream.

It was just a matter of time before I KO'd him. I still have power in this weight class. I'm very happy and I have to keep working.

Yes, I want Pacquiao and Danny Garcia, any of the two.

Thank you to all the people who supported me and have followed my career.

Let's go Argentina!!!

The fight was chill at the beginning but thankfully I ended the fight.

I'm extremely happy!

Yes, he was trying to dodge the punches. He tried to fight me on the outside.

I couldn't feel his punches

Yes, when I hit him it wasn't with a lot of force. I didn't think he would of got laid out like that with the punch I hit him

No, I wasn't aware of Tewa Kiram and that the commission took something away from him. I was focused on the fight

I'm very happy!

For more infomation >> LUCAS MATTHYSSE "I WANT PACQUIAO OR DANNY GARCIA! AT 35 I FINALLY MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!" - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

GAMBLING 2 MILLION EUROS - Duration: 12:30.

For more infomation >> GAMBLING 2 MILLION EUROS - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Scared of head lice VLOG - Duration: 12:48.

Hey hey! Hey. Hey.

What are we up to today?

Snowracer.

We bought a snowracer.

Yes! It's over there. I've decorated it. Here's a little cutie.

Can you ride the snowracer with all this on?

We have to remove them.

All of them.

Are you keen to go out?

Yes!

We'll have loads of fun but we have something to take care of first.

When we picked up the kids from preschool the other day there was a note saying:

"Head lice are back" So we have to treat the kids.

Do you know what head lice is?

Yes, it's small black dots that crawl in your hair laying eggs.

Black dots? It a tiny insect.

They make your hair messy. And they're contagious.

Will the lice come in my hair?

They can come to both of you.

I don't want lice. I'm afraid of them.

It's ok Harry, we're going to treat you. We have a collaboration with MEDA and Linicin Prevent Spray.

We'll spray it on your hair and it's preventive.

What's that?

The head lice can't live in your hair because of it. They wont move in.

Please don't spray my face.

I try not to.

Let's brush.

It looks scary.

It smells nice. Can you smell it Alma?

Mmm.

Is it nice?

Very nice.

Looking good Harry.

Stop laughing at him.

I'm sorry. You're so cute.

We can offer our viewers 40 SEK discount on all Linicin products.

99 instead of 139 SEK if you follow the link in the description box.

What do you do to prevent head lice? Post a comment.

You look well groomed.

Can I see the back.

It's like a little helmet.

Don't you become resistant if you keep spraying this?

No, you can't.

We're on our way to the park and the sledge slope. Hussein is with us.

Those of you who's followed us for a while know that we're foster family to Hussein.

But he's never been in a vlog before.

I want to join today.

We're very happy about that.

It's -6 degrees Celsius.

You should put something on your head.

Have you ever tried snowracer before Hussein?

No. It's a bit scary.

Sun and snow. Lovely. I'm going to lie down.

Two wings, head and dress.

There's the sledding hill.

Are you ok?

Yes.

Let's give it another go.

No.

The three of us will go. Harry, hold the steering wheel.

Don't turn.

Help.

The seat is so slippery. I fall off.

Suit yourself.

Shouldn't we let Hussein try on his own? He's never been on a snowracer before.

Ok.

Hussein, it's your turn now.

Ok.

Try on your own.

Go straight down. Don't hit any small kids.

I made it! It's difficult to turn.

Let's go!

Are you ok Alma?

It's difficult. It's a tough snowracer.

Maybe it's because it's brand new. The blades are slippery.

Look at my clothes.

I feel sorry for you.

It's fun.

You should wear cover trousers.

It's ok, I'm having fun.

Rolling in the snow!

Why don't you want to go?

I fall off all the time.

It's much harder than I thought to snowboard.

It's not a snowboard. It's a snowracer.

You're right, snowracer! Snowboard is something completely different.

We're going to cook. And we start by washing our hands.

We're cooking salmon and bulgur.

And I'm going to prepare the salad.

What's your secret?

I remove the salad leafs before I cut them. I don't chop the whole lettuce.

Hey you.

Busted!

Oh, where did this come from?

I was at a party last night, at a friends house. So I've been a bit tired today.

I gave you those, remember?

I do! Thanks Alma.

Daddy Axel loves potato crisps.

The problem is that if I don't buy them myself, my family buys it for me.

Dad, you know what? Look here, car and car. Two cars!

That's a Jeep, the first letter in jeep is J. And that's a Taxi, the first letter in taxi is T.

I

J

K,L,M,N

I've made my homemade salad.

Mommy's going to fry the salmon and I'm going to film her.

Bon Appetit!

The food is extra tasty after a day in the snow.

The kids are going to bed soon and we're going to answer "Question of the day"

Linnea Isaksson, Noah Safi and Lavin Hassan is asking; What superpower would you like?

Magic!

You want to be magic?

Yes, with laser guns and pistols growing out of my hand.

I want to be all-seeing, understand everything and hear everything.

That sounds awful. I want to be able to fly.

I'd like to make peace on earth.

I'd like to able to read people's minds.

That's good.

Thank you for watching this video!

Give us a thumb up or down.

Keep posting questions and other comments. Subscribe. And take care until next time. Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> Scared of head lice VLOG - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.5I Executive Automaat - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.5I Executive Automaat - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.8I Turbo 120KW Pro Line Automaat - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.8I Turbo 120KW Pro Line Automaat - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream - Duration: 2:33.

Dream, dream, dream, dream

When I want you in my arms

When I want you and all your charms

Whenever I want you

All I have to do is dream

Dream, dream, dream

When I feel blue in the night

And I need you to hold me tight

Whenever I want you

All I have to do is dream

I can make you mine

Taste your lips of wine

Anytime night or day

Only trouble is

Gee whiz

I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so, that I could die

I love you so and that is why

Whenever I want you

All I have to do is dream

Dream, dream, dream, dream

I can make you mine

Taste your lips of wine

Anytime night or day

Only trouble is

Gee whiz

I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so, that I could die

I love you so and that is why

Whenever I want you

All I have to do is dream

Dream, dream, dream, dream....

For more infomation >> Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Na dobre i na złe, odcinek 693: Pijana Wiktoria bawi się z Radwanem - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Na dobre i na złe, odcinek 693: Pijana Wiktoria bawi się z Radwanem - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Some Heroes Don't Wear Capes | Cover - Duration: 4:18.

Daddy you don't have to worry Your little girl has made a plan

And I know you ain't got much money You're always doing what you can

Remember late night television You couldn't wake me up for school

And I'd forever be in trouble You are the man who cant be fooled

And I know you've had it rough And Mama she ran off

But that's alright with me

And I know you drank too much You were almost loosing touch

But that's alright with me

'Cause some superheroes won't ever fly away They keep it all together even when they've

made mistakes They're just ordinary people

Fighting all their demons away 'Cause some heroes don't wear capes

Daddy you wont have to worry I've got it all here in my hands

I'm writing songs to make a living I'll get you out that little house

Because I know you had it rough You felt like giving up

But that's alright with me

And I know you drank too much You were almost losing touch

But that's alright with me

'Cause some superheroes won't ever fly away They keep it all together even when they've

made mistakes They're just ordinary people

Fighting all their demons away

'Cause some heroes don't wear capes

Some heroes don't wear capes

For more infomation >> Some Heroes Don't Wear Capes | Cover - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Three Blind Mice | Nursery Rhymes | By HuggyBoBo - Duration: 2:50.

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they skate. See how they skate.

They all skated on the frozen lake and met the kittens who ate the cake.

Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they skate. See how they skate.

They all skated on the frozen lake and met the kittens who ate the cake.

Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

Let's sing that again

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they skate. See how they skate.

They all skated on the frozen lake and met the kittens who ate the cake.

Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.

See how they skate. See how they skate.

They all skated on the frozen lake and met the kittens who ate the cake.

Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

For more infomation >> Three Blind Mice | Nursery Rhymes | By HuggyBoBo - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

ABC Turkish Alphabet Animals - İNEK and TAVŞAN - Duration: 2:52.

letter i

cow

letter t

rabbit

For more infomation >> ABC Turkish Alphabet Animals - İNEK and TAVŞAN - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

MMD When your favorite song comes on~ItsFunneh & GoldenGlare 1 - Duration: 0:17.

Someone Please Help ItsFunneh. XD..

And Save Gold..If you read this..Comment #SaveGoldFromCrazyFunneh

For more infomation >> MMD When your favorite song comes on~ItsFunneh & GoldenGlare 1 - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Get Unready With Me, Favorite Products - Duration: 7:09.

hey everybody welcome back to my channel so today's video is a little bit

different and out of a box to a box so I'm doing get I'm ready with me video if

you'd like to see that then please go ahead and subscribe to my channel hit

that notification bell I upload a video every single day of the week and I know

it's you miss any so it's gonna get started so I am I already get in the

shower and I kind of want to show you how I get on ready so first thing I

start with is I only wash my hair every other day since I did recently diet so I

use the Greenbriar dry shampoo it reinvigorates at volume it's for oily

hair so and this is from Dollar Tree I did a whole entire review on this so I

will go ahead and leave it down below so you guys can watch that video but it's a

great little dry shampoo in for a dollar you can't beat it

so guys wearing it I'll use just like on the sides and in my bangs so doesn't

have the best smell you know it's also not the worst okay so I'll let that sit

okay and then I'm gonna go ahead and remove my makeup I do do a double

cleanse so I love the ponds original fresh moisture clean toilets they are

amazing they have a cold cream technology so what I'm gonna go ahead

and do is I'm just going to take them

out

and they are thick and they are sudsy I've never seen a like a cleansing wipe

that is like so sudsy and stuff but it's amazing they smell so good and they're

really really gentle they don't bother my skin they remove makeup off the eyes

great

they are just wonderful so not rubbing very hard and it's already removed quite

a bit of makeup but

I love that you know the drugstore even the dollar store has really stepped up

their game like I haven't seen the direction of doing it for very long I

mean probably less than a year and but this stuff is amazing for a dollar

but yes I'll just remove my makeup

and just a nice little head start

are you guys doing how's the weather hope you know I know that the East Coast

just got slammed not too long ago and I guess like Minneapolis and you know

they're getting hit pretty hard well hope everyone's safe where they are

at you know we've gotten a little bit of

snow but it's nothing like it usually is okay so that's kind of like what I do

before I get in the shower what I'm actually in the shower I will wash my

face with the Olay micro-polishing cleansing infusion this stuff is amazing

I did get this as a little sample size from let's say Crowdtap

it was I so came with like matching body wash but this stuff is amazing it smells

really really good has really nice very smooth exfoliating

beads so I will wash my face with this okay and then with my for my body I love

the caress pure embrace bar soap I have a really big loofah and I'll just use

that but guys this stuff is amazing I got a three pack of this at my local

Dollar Tree a while ago it sounds it did a video for that guys if you haven't

watched my Dollar Tree Gold you need to hit that up because it is a really good

little series I upload one every single Friday but I love caress and it's just

your regular white bar soap but it's very very moisturizing it smells really

really good at least the skin a really really soft

so that's my favorite bar soap or when I get out of the shower my skin has been

super super dry so I've been loving the Calgon take me in way nourishing body

cream this stuff is amazing this is in moon petal musk okay it's really really

nice and thick okay it's like a nice thick body cream and I'll just gently

towel off and use it it smells so so good absolutely love it and then the

antiperspirant that I really really love is the dove clinical protection and this

is in cool essentials it's a really really great antiperspirant it keeps you

dry for since 48 hours I shower every day so I don't know if that's really

true but it does keep me dry the whole entire day so it's great and then for

body spray guys I probably got like 200 so it just depends on what I'm billing

for that day but yeah I will definitely like just pop

on a body spray after I've moisturized and so that way I

smell good all night and then for my facial moisturizer I'll uh I'm trying to

finish off my L'Oreal Revitalift moisturizer this stuff is great

I'm almost done but I am I have seen a difference it's great you know it feels

like it's been kind of helping with those four headlines but yeah and then

trying to think yeah that's pretty much my getting unready taking off the makeup

taking a nice warm shower and doing all the prep work after for soft skin

smelling good stay in fresh all that but yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this little

bit of a different type of video sorry I didn't have a box to unbox but I should

be getting a couple things soon so soon I will be doing another unboxing but I

love seeing people's kind of what they do to get them ready so leave doubt in

the comments below like what are some of your favorite products that you use

daily that you absolutely love it's become part of your routine I would love

to know so I'm going to just drop your comment down below and you guys thank

you so much for watching I hope you enjoyed this kind of a review get

unready with me type of video you can see me off scary without any makeup and

my crazy white hair but it's all good make sure that you give this video a

thumbs up if you did enjoy it to make sure you also share this video make sure

that you also follow me I do lots of cool things on my other social media my

Twitter Facebook and Instagram is all that budget glam babe and guys I will

see you guys tomorrow for another video I'm great one guys

For more infomation >> Get Unready With Me, Favorite Products - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 180128 [EPISODE] BTS @2017 SBS - Duration: 17:37.

RM: why does korea not do things like blue carpet? why do they not make it blue?

why is there no black carpet? something original... white carpet!

JM: I dressed up really cute today. i'm really cute today. Am i not..?

RM: it's yoongi's first time coming to Gayo Daejun in 5 years!

He was sick and... So it's his debut! his first Gayo Daejun! Show us!

RM: 'Last Christmas,' the song we chose was apparently chosen among christmas number one songs, Jimin-ssi.

RM: Please give your speech!

*Acts like crying*

JM: Your acting improved a lot.

Suga: Why do i happen to gain weight during the end of the year?

RM: bc you continue wanting to stay at home & eat a lot. we shouldn't eat before stage but let's eat a lot!

JM: We should eat a lot before stage, hyung.

JM: Everyone, christmas is tteokbokki. Merry christmas!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 180128 [EPISODE] BTS @2017 SBS - Duration: 17:37.

-------------------------------------------

low budget - mixed media journal page "clover" - PART#1 - Duration: 11:30.

... to be continued ...

For more infomation >> low budget - mixed media journal page "clover" - PART#1 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Szwajcarskie ADELBODEN latem - CZY WARTO? [DH #17] - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Szwajcarskie ADELBODEN latem - CZY WARTO? [DH #17] - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Flag and anthem of Brazil - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Flag and anthem of Brazil - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cosa fare in caso di emergenza in treno o metropolitana? - #DdVotr 200 - Duration: 11:34.

For more infomation >> Cosa fare in caso di emergenza in treno o metropolitana? - #DdVotr 200 - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

베트남, 귀국행사에 슈퍼카 4대+박항서 사진 박힌 버스 제작 | THQ Channel - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 베트남, 귀국행사에 슈퍼카 4대+박항서 사진 박힌 버스 제작 | THQ Channel - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

[동영상]박항서 인터뷰 "일반비행기 타고 왔는데, 돌아갈 땐 전세기로 바뀌었네요" | THQ Channel - Duration: 15:53.

For more infomation >> [동영상]박항서 인터뷰 "일반비행기 타고 왔는데, 돌아갈 땐 전세기로 바뀌었네요" | THQ Channel - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

| Record and Run Macro in Excel in Hindi | by Let's Learn Excel - Duration: 4:02.

Welcome to My Channel

Download the file from the link in the description

Please like,comment,share and subscribe

Download the file from the link in the description

Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment