Monday, January 29, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jan 29 2018

Assista a aula completa. O link está na descrição do vídeo.

Slip knot

Multiple of 2

Even number of chains

After you finish the number of chains, chain 1.

Single crochet foundation row. It's optional.

For more infomation >> Star Stitch (number of chains and foundation row) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Grave malore per Massimo Giletti:ecco cos'è successo e come sta ora |Hot News 24h - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Grave malore per Massimo Giletti:ecco cos'è successo e come sta ora |Hot News 24h - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Rei Leão Medley (TriGO! cover acústico) Nossa Toca na Rua - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Rei Leão Medley (TriGO! cover acústico) Nossa Toca na Rua - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Walcyr Carrasco manda recado e se despede do ator Juca de Oliveira, o Natanael de - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> Walcyr Carrasco manda recado e se despede do ator Juca de Oliveira, o Natanael de - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar elogia Marquezine e recebe declaração: "eu te amo demais! Muito obrigada, preto" - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> Neymar elogia Marquezine e recebe declaração: "eu te amo demais! Muito obrigada, preto" - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

CMC's Message to the Force | Execute - Duration: 0:46.

Hey Marines General Neller coming to you from Camp Shorabak in Afghanistan.

We've just released this year's message to the force the title is 'Execute'.

I need everybody to take the time to read it and talk about it within your chain of command.

I need our leaders and all our junior leaders to sit down and discuss

the ideas and thoughts that are in this document.

Live in the title you've earned as a Marine, honing our combat skills

and leading like you want to be led.

I believe these things are all important themes for us.

We're making great progress in a lot of areas but we've got room to grow and room to get better and

we always have to try to get better.

So I appreciate your effort, I appreciate the support of our families,

Thanks very much. Semper Fidelis.

For more infomation >> CMC's Message to the Force | Execute - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Terra da Padroeira | Assista a matéria exclusiva no Santuário Nacional - 28 de janeiro de 2018 - Duration: 12:50.

For more infomation >> Terra da Padroeira | Assista a matéria exclusiva no Santuário Nacional - 28 de janeiro de 2018 - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini&Donne: Mariano Catanzaro criticato dall'ex fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Uomini&Donne: Mariano Catanzaro criticato dall'ex fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei Famosi 2018: Non posso uscire dal residence, situazione difficile in Honduras - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Isola dei Famosi 2018: Non posso uscire dal residence, situazione difficile in Honduras - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano Carrisi sarà giudice a The Voice of Italy | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Al Bano Carrisi sarà giudice a The Voice of Italy | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Loredana Lecciso, clamoroso attacco a Romina Power dalla D'Urso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Loredana Lecciso, clamoroso attacco a Romina Power dalla D'Urso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

O Que Você Vai Fazer Com o Seu Dinheiro - Dica da Semana 05 - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> O Que Você Vai Fazer Com o Seu Dinheiro - Dica da Semana 05 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

7 oggetti da disinfettare tutti i giorni - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> 7 oggetti da disinfettare tutti i giorni - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Making a Wedding Cake with Tips Behind the Scenes Part 2 - Duration: 13:00.

Welcome to part two of how to make a wedding cake. You're gonna get a ton of

tips so stay tuned. So part two is about filling and frosting the cakes, so as I

told you in part one it's going to be white chocolate buttercream and

Raspberries and I'm going to show you, you're gonna see actually me making the

buttercream. Now if you want a really detailed tutorial on how to make Italian

meringue buttercream I have one and it's really awesome and it's on youtube so

I'll put the link for you on beneath the video and also at the end of the video.

So I hope you enjoy the video and I'll see you in a little bit. So I've got my

sugar syrup cooking, I've got my butter or softened and waiting over here. I've

got my six egg whites waiting in the mixer to be beaten and my salt for a

little pinch at the end, vanilla for flavoring and I'm going to be adding

white chocolate, because this is my white chocolate raspberry supreme cake which

is an orange cake, orange butter cake, white chocolate buttercream and

raspberries and it's like my one number-one best-selling wedding cake.

It's really elegant, it's delicious, it's got a lot of flavor. So this is the one

that my Brides pick quite often. So you can learn all about this on my youtube

channel or my website. I have all the detailed instructions on how to make

Italian meringue buttercream. So what I like to do is use some cold packs on the

side, chill the bowl down a little bit,

or you can just walk away and let it cool down on its own. Takes about at

least 10 minutes. I'm going to leave those cold packs on the side there.

So my meringue is definitely ready and then the butter is soft, nice and

soft. And I'm just gonna add a little bit at a time.

Now I'm going to go ahead and whip this.

So it starts to come together

and if it's a little soft, then you can just take your ice packs

and massage the bowl.

and a touch of salt. Just a tiny bit of salt.

You don't have to add the salt sometimes I don't, sometimes I forget actually, it's

good without the salt too, but the salt just brings out the little little bit

more of the sweetness. Tastes like vanilla ice cream, like really intense vanilla

ice cream. So I have an 11 ounce classic white chips Ghirardelli

chocolate and since this is for a wedding cake, it's not a huge wedding

cake, but it's a 12 9 6. I'm gonna put like probably three-quarters in the bag

in there. Probably about 9 ounces. Here's a little tip if you want to

ensure that your white chocolate comes out smooth just put a drop a few drops

of oil in there and that will help immensely. And also

once the burner gets hot you can shirt it shut it off,

you got the water the hot water underneath you don't want it to get too

hot, and just stir it till it's

till it melts. I'm gonna add the white chocolate.

So something to scoop. I love this spatula it's a great spatula it's a

Le Creuset. Generous amount. For wedding cakes I usually do two layers and I fill

it really generously because I like a lot of filling. This is the bottom, the first

layer of filling and then I'm going to put the raspberries. And I'm going to put

a lot of raspberries.

Just like that.

Sometimes I will, in some cases, I will open up the raspberry like this and lay

it flat. But I want to make this a little higher. And then a ton of buttercream

over that. So basically your sealing in the raspberries and then the second

layer goes on. I think I only have enough for the 12

and the 6 right now.

Messy messy job.

And this is the part that they keep. And some people don't keep it, but they eat

the following year.

And I've been told by many of the brides that cakes are wonderful even a year

later.

Okay so I'm just going to do that because you don't want to overfill it.

You want to put a lot of raspberries in but not too close to the edge.

Because sometimes the juice can leak out,

and you definitely don't want that.

Butter cream is great because it hardens when you put it in the fridge, holds

everything together like glue, and then when you let it sit out for the six

hours before the wedding, before they actually eat the cake, the cake becomes

the perfect temperature, so it softens up just enough.

So you're safe putting a pretty thick layer in there of buttercream. You

wouldn't do this with a like a cream, ike a pastry cream. That's a lot softer and

it would never hold. These cakes are cold so what happens is right away the

buttercream starts to set and that's what you want. So I had some extra butter

cream from my weekend Father's Day celebration and I didn't have to make

another batch, which is nice, and I just added some white chocolate. I'm doing a

12 9 6. I think I mentioned that earlier I like

to do at least a three inch to four inch difference in in size cake sizes. I like

the way it looks. I don't really like it when you're tall and thin. I like a

wedding cake to have enough space in between them to kind of look more

balanced. To me it doesn't look balanced when it's like a 10 8 6. Having

said that I have done cakes that were 14 10 8 6 and they look

okay, but I prefer a little more of a difference in sizes, which is why I went

with a 9-inch cake so normally I would do a 14 10 6 but this

cake, this wedding cake, is for a smaller amount of people, small wedding and

actually it serves 75 people. So 12 9 6 the 12 and the 9 will serve 75

people. Wedding cake size pieces, they're not giant pieces. This cake, this wedding

actually is even smaller than that, but they wanted to have some extra cake, so

they could take some home. Because a lot of times the bride and groom they don't

get to really enjoy the cake on the day of the wedding, because they're so busy

running around greeting everybody and making sure everybody's happy, and I

noticed that about the bride and groom they don't really truly get to relax. So

that way they can take the cake home and enjoy it later.

Okay I'm gonna stop there.

A couple more raspberries left.

Okay

Another reason why I like to really feel it good is because the layers of

themselves are thinnish, they're not super thick cake layers so, this is adds

height to the cake.

And if needed I will put a third layer on here. These 9-inch cakes are a bit

thinner than I normally would want.

This is a really good one, this is a moist...super moist.

This is ideally how I like all my cakes to look, kind of a pale yellow not orange.

There

Cakes are filled and covered up and put back in the fridge for tomorrow.

Thanks for watching part two I hope you enjoyed it and I'm linking to part three and

part 4 which is finishing the cake and its really a good video it's about the

caramel the drip caramel. And it's um it shows you the recipe and how to put the

drip on the cake. Alright so I hope you enjoy my videos

and leave me a comment below and don't forget to subscribe see you soon.

For more infomation >> Making a Wedding Cake with Tips Behind the Scenes Part 2 - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

L'Isola dei famosi 2018, concorrente lascia il reality show: l'annuncio choc | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> L'Isola dei famosi 2018, concorrente lascia il reality show: l'annuncio choc | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

LEY DE BIOENERGIA 5TA B.A. PARA ATRAER LO QUE DESEAS NECESITAS..., RESULTADOS, VOLUMEN 5 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> LEY DE BIOENERGIA 5TA B.A. PARA ATRAER LO QUE DESEAS NECESITAS..., RESULTADOS, VOLUMEN 5 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ersay Üner - İki Aşık Reaction [Koreans React] / Hoontamin - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> Ersay Üner - İki Aşık Reaction [Koreans React] / Hoontamin - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Reason Why D.Va is Annoying - Duration: 15:14.

D.Va keeps on focusing me so it's so frustrating

I can't make any plays on my own

No..

Ahhh I died because I was talking;;

D.Va keeps on focusing me so it's so frustrating

I can't make any plays on my own

I shot it!

I shot it, so why didn't it break?

AHHH THE MATRIX IS SERIOUSLY TILTING ME

AH MATRIX!!!

Ah please..

I think my head is lacking

Shouldn't have died..

Look, I shoot but it doesn't hit

If you're gonna bubble me when I high noon

you should bubble me when I use it. If we're both there

do you think we can hide with your huge body?!

For more infomation >> The Reason Why D.Va is Annoying - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Terra da Padroeira | Cantinho do Cata-Vento: Villa Bagagge/Bruno Scandalli - 28 de janeiro de 2018 - Duration: 34:45.

For more infomation >> Terra da Padroeira | Cantinho do Cata-Vento: Villa Bagagge/Bruno Scandalli - 28 de janeiro de 2018 - Duration: 34:45.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

For more infomation >> iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

-------------------------------------------

OTOBUS KAÇIRMA!! Fİ.T. DU.A.T.O. KULLANDIM BABAM ÇOK FEZANAA KIZACAK!! VOL 1 (otobüs tayo'!!!) :D HD - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> OTOBUS KAÇIRMA!! Fİ.T. DU.A.T.O. KULLANDIM BABAM ÇOK FEZANAA KIZACAK!! VOL 1 (otobüs tayo'!!!) :D HD - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

OnePlus 5T - The Dog Test - Duration: 0:41.

This man is a moron.

He's going to be testing the video stabilisation of two smartphones:

the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the shiny new OnePlus 5T

Good luck friend. It's dinner time.

That's one hungry pooch

This test can also be done with mutton or turkey.

And there you have it, a victory for the new OnePlus 5T.

The new OnePlus 5T.

The smarter choice, however you test it.

For more infomation >> OnePlus 5T - The Dog Test - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pres. Moon orders safety checks on all public facilities after Miryang tragedy - Duration: 2:32.

Turning our focus to a meeting held between the president and his top aides.

The liberal leader called for the formation of a special task force on fire safety measures.

Hwang Hojun starts us off from Cheongwadae.

President Moon Jae-in called for an overall safety check on fire-prone public facilities

as well as new safety measures to put an end to fire-related accidents.

"The pervasive feeling that we aren't safe, the tendency to go for stopgap measures.

This is another way of saying that safety is not a priority and that it's a waste of

money.

These are just the kind of deep-rooted evils we have to eradicate."

That was the President speaking during Monday's meeting with his top aides, just a couple

days after he visited the site of the hospital fire in Miryang last weekend,... which, as

of Monday morning, had resulted in 39 deaths.

The fire in Miryang came just over a month after another fire in a commercial building

that killed nearly 30 people in the city of Jecheon.

Since then, the Moon administration has been blamed by some for the deep flaws revealed

in the nation's safety.

The fires have been seen as a setback for President Moon's pledge to make the country

safer,... with the PyeongChang Winter Olympics coming up in a matter of days.

President Moon said the fundamental cause of catastrophes like these lies in the past,

a jab at the past two conservative administrations which were focused more on external growth.

But amid the finger-pointing, President Moon stressed that no one is blameless and asked

all parties to put their full efforts into righting this wrong.

"We can ask whether this was caused by local governments failing to properly manage safety

or by the National Assembly falling behind in safety-related legislation.

But ultimately, the people's lives and safety are the responsibility of the central government.

And with that in mind, I urge you take action."

The South Korean President called for the creation of a special task force within the

Blue House that will deal with fire safety measures.

He also insisted that the government come up with new methods that will find every last

problem with buildings across the country and let the public know about them.

Even if it takes time, he said, they can't continue with business as usual.

Several safety measures were suggested by the President, such as mandatory fire drills

and installing an emergency button at larger facilities that will alert the authorities.

When it comes to applying new safety rules to existing buildings, he asked his top aides

to find a way that won't put too much financial pressure on building owners.

Hwang Hojun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Pres. Moon orders safety checks on all public facilities after Miryang tragedy - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

WHERE'S THE R.O.M WITNESS? - Duration: 8:21.

Heading to Jo Malone London's event right now.

I'm very early.

Second one actually.

We're at Jo Malone's Christmas event and..

I have Khai here giving me a hand massage.

Khai said we're gonna go with a handwash first.

Then topping it up with hand lotion, ending everything up with this cologne

I'm making it bubbley.

I know right?

This IS foamy.

Jen and I came earliest today

Sorry, I'm still impressed.

Khai's hands tho.

Woah.

Cecilia here is getting Ming very excited.

Next level man.

So I'll do it for you?

Yeah?

Wanna try?

Great!

It's like he's never smelled cologne, or any scent before?

Do you have a nose? LOL.

Guys I'm feeling it guys.

Okay.

This is a new experience for me.

I'm very grateful for all of you.

My name is Mei Ling.

I'm from Jo Malone London.

I think I've said hello to everybody?

Thank you for joining us.

So excited.

Ming Yue doesn't ever do massages.

You can actually customize your boxes..

..that i have here?

With these, but I'm not sure (which to pick)

The blue one looks so nice tho?

I didn't plan to vlog today.

But I was supposed to have dinner with..

My friends from high school and my cousin Emily, who also went to the same high school.

I was waiting right there alone.

Sitting opposite this other girl (at another table)

And i made an IG story about it saying that..

Im actually hogging up a whole space alone, but I don't feel so bad because..

..this OTHER girl was also waiting for her friends while hogging another whole spot.

Turned out, my cousin is actually..

is actually throwing herself a bridal shower?

A bridal party?

I don't know what it is.

Surprise?

Cuz i was sick i was gonna dress for the occasion of being sick.

I was supposed to be dressed in like house attire.

But you know?

I still don't know what's going on.

I think it's her event?

I actually looked back and thought "Wow there's gonna be a celebration right here."

Does everybody know?

Nope.

Who else knew before coming?

Me.

Only one person.

Oh sexy.

Pose, pose, pose.

UNBOXING TIME!

You have to read the meaning of the flower.

We have to read the meaning of this flower.

Everyone's card is different.

So you guys can open it.

What's the difference?

It's #effingforreal!

Oh my god!

Why would you give a dead flower for your wedding?

Please read the meaning.

Oh I'm so sorry.

..of why cotton?

Being given cotten,

is a connotation that you will be blessed..

..for more than you are expecting.

Your dreams will be exceeded

..or you will excel.

Okay Nat.

So deep.

So deep right? I found it from the internet.

So do we tailor our own clothes?

Yeah.

Let Naailah suggest a tailor for you guys when she arrives.

Ask her to faster, faster.

OHMYGAD Sze Ye Sze Ye!

Faster faster.

Go infront first.

Sze Ye is late.

Everybody is gancheong.

Sze Ye asked if she's witness.

Ginny : What you mean? I took your IC that time!

What?

Because I went to Korea I took out my IC.

Ginny : Oh my god..

Driving license?

Yeap both I took both out.

Passport? You got passport?

Can change witness right on the spot?

Ginny : Don't know?

Are you serious?

Ginny : Can change anot one?

Eh you got bring photostat copy?

Why you chop your own head?

Nah video ah.

All dressed like angels but this is a Chinese temple.

Can go in, can go in already.

Oh my god - you're getting married!

Eh why you don't look at camera.

How i know you snapping.

Anybody caught my new shoes?

Do you take Ms Yap Sheen Leng as your lawful wife?

I do.

Ms Yap Sheen Leng.

Do you take Mr Lai Kuan Yew as your lawful husband?

I do.

This marriage cannot be dissolved during the lifetime

except by the valid judgment of the court

Okay.

Eh, clap hand la.

Right or left hand one ah?

Slow mo ah.

You got half his car already now.

Well done.

Think we're going to take photos but I don't know where we're heading.

Hi Keegan (the bobble head)

Piau here just had his brother's wedding last night,

Great effort for making it today.

Visitors are taking photos with them

We're at part 2 of the ROM.

Here's my marinara.

My marinara that everybody thought had squid in it.

Here's Aaron dealing with Sophie

Anyone who was cynical about me and Ginny we finally made it.

Yesterday was our 8th anniversary.

It's today (LOL)

When I met her Ju Piau was very fat.

Look at him now,

Anyway thanks for coming, especially Sharon and Aaron.

Next year when we plan the wedding, please come again.

For more infomation >> WHERE'S THE R.O.M WITNESS? - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Experts warn that kids who watch TV see more ads for junk food, - Duration: 4:15.

Experts warn that kids who watch TV see more ads for junk food, consuming on average 500

more snacks per year than kids who don�t

Indeed, advertisements influence the mind.

Experts discovered that children and teens who watched over three hours of TV commercials

a day consumed more unhealthy foods compared to those who only saw only a few TV ads.

The research team based the study on a YouGov survey, which involved more than 3,000 participants

who were 11 to 19 years old.

The survey asked the participants questions regarding their TV viewing habits and diet.

The findings of the study revealed that teenagers who saw more TV commercials consumed more

than 500 snacks per year compared to those who saw very little TV commercials.

Each week, they ate ten snack items on average, such as chips, biscuits, or soft drinks.

Meanwhile, there was no link between screen time and the chances of eating more junk food

when they watched TV without commercials.

�This is the strongest evidence yet that junk food adverts could increase how much

teens choose to eat,� Dr. Jyotsna Vohra, one of the researchers, said.

Vohra also said that their research suggests a strong link between advertisements and eating

habits.

Junk food is one of the contributing factors that cause childhood obesity.

�Our report suggests that reducing junk food TV marketing could help to halt the obesity

crisis,� Dr. Vohra added.

In a different study by the Obesity Health Alliance (OHA), it was revealed that more

than half of food and drink ads shown in popular family TV shows were for products rich in

fat, sugar, and salt � all of which would be banned from TV channels for children.

In the U.K., advertising high-calorie food is prohibited in TV shows for children.

However, health campaigners argue that it does not apply to mainstream shows like live

football matches, which a lot of teens watch.

In fact, it was revealed that children, as young as four, are watching around 12 advertisements

for junk food within an hour during family TV shows.

The OHA, which commissioned the study, said that children were still being exposed to

ads for unhealthy foods because they watch shows aimed at adults, wherein the restrictions

do not apply.

(Related: UK begins serious debate to ban TV advertising of junk foods to children.)

�We know brand recognition influences children�s behaviours from as young as 18 months, which

is why the government saw it fit to ban junk food advertising during children�s shows

back in 2010,� Mary Fewtrell, nutrition lead at the Royal College of Paediatrics and

Child Health, said.

On the other hand, Caroline Cerny, the OHA�s lead, said: �The rules to protect children

from junk food advertising in the UK are 10 years old.

They weren�t strong enough then and they are definitely not fit for purpose now, as

they only cover 27 percent of children�s viewing time.�

Childhood obesity, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), is one of the most

serious public health problems in the 21st century.

Since 1975, obesity in general has almost tripled � more than 340 million children

and adolescents aged five to 19 were overweight or obese in 2016, while over 1.9 billion adults

were overweight or obese.

Obesity in childhood puts children and youth at risk for becoming obese as adults.

Moreover, it is also linked to a lot of diseases such as diabetes, heart health problems, and

some types of cancer.

For more infomation >> Experts warn that kids who watch TV see more ads for junk food, - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea will be wiped off world map should it use nuclear weapons on S. Korea, U.S.... - Duration: 2:04.

At an international security forum, the nation's Defense chief used some strong words to warn

Pyongyang against using nukes to attack Seoul or Washington.

According to our Oh Jung-hee, he also reassured, in dealing with the regime's threat, South

Korea's non-proliferation stance remains unchanged.

North Korea will be wiped off the world map should it use nuclear weapons on South Korea

or the United States.

That's what South Korea's Defense Minister Song Young-moo confidently stated on Monday

at a security forum in Singapore.

When asked whether Pyongyang has a coercive purpose to its nuclear weapons program,...

Minister Song said... the North attacking South Korea or the U.S. won't happen for real...

and that the nuclear development program is just a part of the Kim Jong-un regime's propaganda

strategy.

He stressed that it's (quote)"anachronistic" to say Pyongyang will use its nuclear weapons,...

but added... if it does, then the regime will be erased

off the world map.

And to deal with this threat,...

Minister Song gave assurances... that South Korea won't be deploying tactical

nuclear weapons... but developing stronger conventional weapons... to keep peace, not

go to war.

The remarks came during a question-and-answer session after Minister Song's keynote speech

at the 2018 Fullerton Forum... the very first as Seoul's defense chief.

During his address,... he stressed the most urgent and grave security threat in the Asia-Pacific

region is Pyongyang's nuclear and missile development... and said South Korea will not,

under any circumstances, accept North Korea as a nuclear state.

He emphasized that Seoul will work towards a complete denuclearization of the Korean

Peninsula,... through peaceful measures like dialogue and negotiation, saying sanctions

and pressure will only be used as means of achieving this.

Mentioning that North Korea could have been secretly trading with other nations using

foreign vessels, Minister Song urged all nations in the region to abide by UN sanctions and

up the pressure on the regime.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> N. Korea will be wiped off world map should it use nuclear weapons on S. Korea, U.S.... - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Answerman Answers: Am I Ready to Buy a Home? - Duration: 2:16.

How do you know if you're ready to purchase a home? That's a great question,

and it deserves a great answer! #1. If you are renting, rent is so high

that it's cheaper to own. If you can afford rent, you can afford to own. Homes

are appreciating at an amazing rate. The easiest way to make an extra $25K

per year is to own a home. For every month you pay rent, you

lose an estimated $2K worth of appreciation - plus, you give up

your home interest tax deduction. Next, check your credit score. Lenders can work

with you if your score is around 650 or above. The higher your credit score, the

lower your interest rate; so, if it's low, work on raising it! It's often not hard

to do, and it may not take that long. #3. if you're getting a tax refund, a bonus, or a

raise (and some people are getting all three), put that money to work for you!

Rather than spending it like it's a birthday gift, investing in a home is one

of the best ways to securely multiply your money. If you've been able to save

at least a little money, you're probably ready to purchase a home. The amount

you've saved isn't always as important as the discipline that it demonstrates.

Lenders love to see good habits, and you will need some funds to cover closing

costs and inspections. It's even better if you save enough for a down payment.

If you can put down 20%, you can avoid private mortgage insurance (PMI). Finally, if you plan

to stay in the area, buy a home. Do not wait! Remember that the appreciating home

prices we see every month works against you if you don't own. Now is a great time

to purchase a home because interest rates are still very low, but they're starting to

climb! As rates go up, less people can afford to buy. That means more people

rent, and rent goes up. So, don't wait! If you have questions about buying a home,

please give me a call 365.394.1823.

Thank you!

Velyn Steward, Real Estate Answerman

For more infomation >> Answerman Answers: Am I Ready to Buy a Home? - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Korean online retailer plans to accept payment in cryptocurrencies - Duration: 2:43.

A major local online shopping mall and one of South Korea's biggest currency exchange

are joining forces to develop a system that would allow purchases using crypto-currency.

Although not an entirely new concept..., it is still foreign to many in the nation.

Lee Jeong-yeon provides a closer look.

A major project is underway in South Korea for virtual currency.

One of the country's biggest online shopping malls, Wemakeprice, and the largest local

crypto exchange, Bithumb, are working on a system that'll see virtual currencies used

on a large scale... for their original purpose -- namely, buying things.

Currently, Bithumb and Wemakeprice are waiting on government regulations on virtual currency

to be finalized before launching the service.

If this were to become possible, it would mean that 12 types of virtual currency, including

Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum, could be used to make purchases online.

It's not the first time in Korea that a vendor has accepted virtual currency, but it is the

first time that a major online retailer has done so.

Crypto prices are notorious for their volatility, so transactions will reflect the coins' value

in real time.

But not everyone's convinced.

"I think for now the prices of cryptocurrency fluctuate too much, so I would think twice

before using it as money.

But it would be convenient if I could."

"Virtual currency isn't yet backed by by the government, so I think there's a risk.

I'm not sure, but I feel like it's too soon to be used as currency."

In the United States, Bitcoin is already accepted by major online platforms such as Overstock,

Expedia, and Microsoft.

Japanese electronics store BicCamera has also started accepting it at their brick-and-mortar

stores.

So there's evidence that cryptos are gaining a foothold, but experts see significant downsides.

"The current crop doesn't really have a central authority trying to stabilize the prices,

so I think they're working against themselves in trying to make this a currency.

The value is just too volatile."

Still, the expert says it might be worth a try.

"It will be an interesting experiment.

I think a lot of people will look at this as perhaps trying to figure out what the future

path of the cryptocurrency will be, whether it will be able to fulfill its original intention

as a currency or whether it will just be a niche asset like gold."

He also speculates that it could be years before the value of cryptos is stable enough

for it to become a mainstream form of currency.

Lee Jeong-yeon, Arirang News

For more infomation >> Korean online retailer plans to accept payment in cryptocurrencies - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Why Minoxidil Doesn't Cause Hair Loss, but Additional Treatment is Needed for Aggressive Hair Loss - Duration: 10:27.

Thank you for your question.

You submitted your question without a photo. And you're describing in your question that

you've been on minoxidil for about 4 weeks and that it has been your observation that

your hair loss is actually getting worse to the point that you are counting over a hundred

hairs per day. And it seems that you're asking whether or not this is caused by the

minoxidil. Well, I can certainly share with you how I discuss the use of minoxidil in

my practice for patients who like yourself are dealing with hair loss.

A little bit of background, I'm a Board-certified cosmetic surgeon and Fellowship-trained oculofacial

plastic and reconstructive surgeon. I have been in practice in Manhattan and Long Island

for over 20 years. I am also the founder of TrichoStem™ Hair Regeneration Centers, a

system we developed which was derived from the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and

Acellular matrix during hair transplant as an additional tool in the treatment armamentarium

for men and women with genetic pattern hair loss. And we treat patients from all around

the world and we've been doing this since 2011.

So I spend a lot of time putting the treatment strategies into context for people who are

suffering from male pattern hair loss. And it's important to understand that the use

of minoxidil may have a certain value based on its pharmaceutical effect but its relative

success for patients does vary. And it's also important to recognize that the drug

which was originally a drug for hypertension, for high blood pressure, had this side-effect

of hair growth. However, there is variable expression of male pattern hair loss. So you

can understand that there are people who start losing hair early and they lose hair very

fast. There are people who start losing hair closer to their late 30s and lose hair very

slowly and there is a wide variation in between. So it is common that patients will do something

called a correlation-causation error which means that they will use a drug like minoxidil

and because their hair loss is still progressing, they feel that the drug caused the hair loss.

It's kind of a temporal thing but not necessarily a cause and effect.

It's also important to understand that minoxidil is not the only treatment for hair loss. And

that if you are progressing, you may want to also look at other strategies and this

is the discussion that I'll have with my patients. Essentially, just to go over the

concept of Hair Regeneration, when we were doing hair transplants and we wanted to help

our patients for a better wound healing in the donor area as well as better graft survival,

the material that we used, Acellular matrix and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) appeared to

also stimulate hair growth and so thinning hairs became thicker that were not transplanted.

And from that, we derived a system to help patients maximize hair growth.

And what we do is essentially an injection treatment and then we watch our patients.

And routinely, we'll also do a booster injection around 15-18 months or 15-24 months depending

on a profile that I developed from all these years of experience in treating so many patients

from around the world. And basically the profile that I am referring to is based on the gender,

the age of the patient, the age of onset of hair loss, the rate of progression of hair

loss, the degree of progression as well as other variables which is the use of different

drugs, the certain hormonal issues and other medical conditions.

That being said, it is not unusual for me to hear the story that someone tried minoxidil,

they got frustrated with it and then they abandoned it or they tried minoxidil and they

thought that it made their hair loss worse.

So when I see a patient and they learn about Hair Regeneration and they want to come for

a treatment, I also discuss with them other options that includes transplant, that also

includes for men the use of a DHT blocker like finasteride. It's very important to

understand that regardless of the strategy where no one is curing hair loss, what we

are doing is we're working with your genetics to maximize the longevity and coverage of

your scalp.

So a lot of my patients who are describing a scenario like yours where they're losing

a lot of hair, if it's a male pattern hair loss patient, then I'll say to them well

even with Hair Regeneration where we can really, independent of other drugs, make a big impact,

I have attributed a certain level of DHT sensitivity based on a person's profile. So for a lot

of our patients, I still have a discussion about DHT and I'll put them also on a drug

like finasteride.

Now of course, there's a lot of fear about finasteride and the medical community still

has a general consensus that the drug is effective and is relatively safe enough to continue

prescribing it with consistency. That being said, the key to hair loss is not just DHT.

We've had many patients who were on finasteride and they would still progress but I feel that

the DHT blocker did have a value in sustaining the hair follicle longer than otherwise would

have been without the pharmaceutical intervention. In those patients, I'll do a Hair Regeneration

treatment and their hairs will get thicker. So DHT blocking will prolong the lifespan

of the hair. The stimulation of Hair Regeneration results in better coverage. So ultimately,

there's kind of a synergy opportunity there.

Now if someone has been on minoxidil for an extended period of time then I usually let

them stay on it because that's a strategy to control a variable. However, minoxidil

has a certain pharmaceutical effect that is dependent on the drug being continuously applied

and the relative responsiveness. And I would argue that it is really dependent on relative

DHT sensitivity and the rate of progression. So if someone has, let's say, someone in

their late 30s or really 40s is starting to lose hair to the point that they're noticing

something, that somebody who has a later onset probably has a slower progression, someone

like that generally seems to do well with minoxidil. In contrast, a younger person with

an early onset and rapid rate of progression generally doesn't seem to find value in the

use of minoxidil.

So I would say that it is important for you to explore all the options you have to help

you with your hair loss that includes the drug called finasteride, the technology of

PRP and Acellular matrix which we call in our practice TrichoStem™ Hair Regeneration

as well as of course, what everyone knows about hair transplant and see what strategy

makes the most sense for you. And as far as the minoxidil is concerned, it is again, without

the benefit of more information and detail, I can't say if the minoxidil is not going

to have any value in your long-term treatment strategy but I think you have to look at other

options in order to get the most optimal strategic benefit for your hair loss situation.

So I hope that was helpful, I wish you the best of luck and thank you for your question.

For more infomation >> Why Minoxidil Doesn't Cause Hair Loss, but Additional Treatment is Needed for Aggressive Hair Loss - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Saint Joseph Health System - "Hernia" - Duration: 0:31.

I kept putting off my hernia surgery.

I didn't want to miss out on all those special moments with my family.

But with robotic surgery at Saint Joe, recovery was just days, not weeks like I thought.

And I'm grateful, to finally be back doing the things I love.

Don't miss another moment, schedule your hernia assessment today.

For more infomation >> Saint Joseph Health System - "Hernia" - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How To Make Gorgeous Elsa Slime | Most Satisfying Slime 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> DIY How To Make Gorgeous Elsa Slime | Most Satisfying Slime 2018 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

FOX & Friends 01/29/18 6AM | January 29, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 41:19.

For more infomation >> FOX & Friends 01/29/18 6AM | January 29, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 41:19.

-------------------------------------------

Cheeky Meghan Markle & Prince Harry will receive not one, but TWO new titles on their wedding day😇 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Cheeky Meghan Markle & Prince Harry will receive not one, but TWO new titles on their wedding day😇 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

9 TIPS and TRICKS in FORNITE Battle Royal! GAMEPLAY! - Duration: 7:31.

the gaming world is always crying out for something new exciting and amazing

but players want something that mimics games that they know and like already

but also starts to branch off from what they know to do something interesting

and different one of the games that has managed to give players what they want

extremely successfully is fortnight available on all platforms from daily

and in today's video we're gonna find out 10 facts about this game number 10

change your settings so many players are just too damn excited when they first

boot up the game that they just go straight into playing and find that the

controls are very jarring to say the least and don't really suit their method

of gameplay one of the best things you can do to give yourself the best chance

is the head of the game setting scream before you begin to play here you can

change your controller sensitivity or Mouse sensitivity if you're on the

computer you can invert your view toggle sprint or even turn vibration off these

settings may seem like a small thing but in the long run they add up to creating

an extremely more playable experience and a more customized one for each and

every player you can change this when you wait for the battle bus to take off

number 9 practice shooting another pretty simple tip that can help you just

that little extra bit before dropping onto the map you are sent to a sort of

pre-deployment area a loading area if you will here you can locate weapons and

you might even want to use them to actually practice your shooting skills

this is a great aspect of the game especially if you are just starting out

but also if you have just sat down to play the game and you want to get a good

feel of it you can pick up your favorite weapon fire a few shots and see if it

feels right for you number eight get to the high

you need to be strategic in the shooting game right here you can't just hop in

and spray a load of bullets to kill all your enemies in one fell swoop it

definitely takes a bit more strategy than that to say the least

so what better way to actually get a leg up on the competition

then take a page out of obi-wan Kenobi's book and get to the high ground the high

ground especially in fortnight is a great vantage point at which to assess

your enemy's movements and plot how exactly you were going and go about

winning the entire game it will be easier to spot enemies up there search

out pick up points that even see bad guys coming number seven watch your

landing just before you start shooting out the place you have to jump from the

battle bus alright and this is really important moment in the game as it can

actually tip your match one way or the other the best thing you could do in

this situation is to aim for the lower terrain on the map basically aim for the

rivers of flat areas of mountains trees or anything else once you start aiming

for low points the glider will open a bit later and you can lend sooner why is

this important well you can land and find crates hiding places and even more

finding crates and things like that before your opponents do makes you have

a leg up on them for the firefight number 6 use the building function

though a building function can seem like a useless accessory in the shoot-'em-up

game really can become your new secret weapon if you use it right just keep

building and this doesn't mean you actually have to build forts 24/7 or

really build anything walls ramps and sort of obstacles that you can actually

create to protect you that's the whole point there are enemies coming at you

from every inch on this map every little nook and cranny on the game you need to

have some sort of protection and shields aren't enough building ramps and things

like that can give you high ground advantages while also protecting you

from the fire number 5 close the doors you weren't born in a

barn please don't leave that goddamn door open yeah

there is a reason other than simple politeness as open doors a symbol to

another player of someone entering that door so picture this you've just found

an amazing hiding space better than any other you've ever seen you quickly race

into the door and run upstairs players outside can see this door has been open

and they will follow you up search you out and most likely kill you if you

value your life close that door behind you this way players will not realize

you have actually gone into the building and you will stay safe that little bit

longer number four bang your volume all the way up don't be sitting playing this

game with the volume all the way down the sound design is funny entertaining

and actually really informative if you push the volume up you will actually be

able to make out enemies footsteps this way you can actually know if there is

someone approaching you before they know you they've even seen you or you can

know when a player's we're creeping up on them it's just a little nice tip that

can actually give you the leg up on your competition just be aware players may

also be listening to your footsteps so tread lightly

number three cover each other one of the best things about modern games is that

they are actually getting more and more and more realistic as they go before you

would be able to just run into a room and do your best to blast everyone in

there you'd probably get pretty far with a strategy - but now games require you

to be a little bit more subtle and intellectual with your movements and

actions this being the case make sure that you work as a team in this game on

the duo's mode and cover each other at every given opportunity one of the best

ways to do this is to keep a distance from your team whilst advancing through

an area this will make enemies believe they have found a player on their own

and that they can easily pick you off which means you can get the jump on

number two the noise of the crates the crates in fortnight are great means of

getting an advantage over the other players when you need it they can

actually give you any number of items that will help you win out a gunfight

but one of these things that can actually be annoying about them is the

sound they admit you will hear a sort of shimmering noise

as you close in on a crate but you need to learn to use this to your advantage

do you're building and running around near a crate s it's noise will mask the

noise of your construction or your footsteps so players will not spot you

as easily as if you were building something away from a crate number one

use traps like in any game of its kind traps to provide you with easy

effortless kills but it depends on exactly where you place them if you

place them in the clearing of an open land you might not get that much success

but you need to think strategically about it hide one in the entrance to a

house or in a doorway have a look next time you are playing at where players

are constantly moving through this will be the ideal place to set up a trap and

get the jump on someone there you have it now you will have a certain advantage

over your competition in this increasingly popular game watch out for

enemies this fortnight moves extremely fast and you can lose your footing on

your enemies pretty easily but if you follow these tips you will have the best

chance out there before you go away and start trying them all while make sure

you leave a comment on the video down below telling if this was informative

give us a subscribe a like comment all that have a nice day guys and goodbye

For more infomation >> 9 TIPS and TRICKS in FORNITE Battle Royal! GAMEPLAY! - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

白蘿蔔糕(電子鍋版)。White radish cake( Electric Rice Cooker) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> 白蘿蔔糕(電子鍋版)。White radish cake( Electric Rice Cooker) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

ZERO1 AWARDS 2017: Best Gaming Laptop | Digit.in - Duration: 3:04.

hey guys welcome back to digit.in and today we are going to talk about Zero1

award winner for the best gaming laptop of 2017 the PC master-race is

all-inclusive but gaming laptops were always seen as a step down from their

desktop counterparts but from what we have seen in 2017 that clearly does not

hold true also the gaming laptops that we tested this year included humongous

beasts that came with their own carrying cases so that you would not have to

invest in those separately as with any new category of products these are very

expensive right now but rightfully so we are a bit unfortunate since the taxation

makes it even more expensive but for enthusiasts price was only a secondary

consideration and this year's winner epitomizes that very fact and the winner

of the Zero1 Award for this category goes to the Asus GX800 with 2 GTX 1080 GPUs in

SLI there was absolutely no doubt in our minds that the Asus GX800VH was

going to be this year's zero one Award winner the moment had arrived powered by

an Intel Core i7 7 8 to 0 HK processor and 2 GTX 1080 GPUs we saw a fire strike

1.1 score of 24,000 468 and that is the highest we have seen this entire year

when you compare that against the single GD X 1080 then we are looking at nearly

a 40 percent gain in gaming performance the unit comes with a liquid cooling

attachment and two power adapters so for all intents and purposes you can throw

portability out of the window but that's a minor trade-off for the performance

gain that you get at the end of the day you don't get the full potential of the

laptop without connecting the cooling unit so you have portability should you

need it and when the need arises you can call in the big guns the

runner-up is the MSI gt73vr 7RF Titan pro for less than half the price

of the GX 800 VH you get this gaming behemoth from MSI there's the same Intel

Core i7 7 8 to 0 HK but just one GT X 1080 GPU and the display is a treat to

look at since it does have a GTX 1080 that's air cooled you can expect quite a

lot of noise during heavy gaming sessions so it is best to get a headset

with this laptop and finally we have the ACER

Nitro 5 and the Acer 3VD as our best buys for this category when you are

buying a gaming laptop the 80 to 90,000 price bracket is the sweet spot because

that's where you get a gtx 1050 or gtx 1050 TI you are already compromising

when getting a gaming laptop the least you can do is ensure that you can game

on it both the Acer and Asus laptop sport an Intel Core i7 7700 HQ

processor along with an NVIDIA GTX 1050 GPU the GL553vd comes with 8

gigabytes of RAM while the Acer nitro 5 comes with 16 gigabytes of RAM and if

you look at the pricing the difference equals the RAM modules cost so they are

practically the same so what are your thoughts are you game for our winners

comment down below and don't forget to like and share this video thanks for

watching

For more infomation >> ZERO1 AWARDS 2017: Best Gaming Laptop | Digit.in - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Splitography Quick Start - Duration: 3:18.

When you get your keyboard, you'll have a handful of things

Little screwdriver to take the baseplate off Some little feet you can stick anywhere

They don't come already on the board because the clear plastic plate at the bottom is made

to be easy to drill or cut so you can modify it to fit any tripods you want, and not even

have to use the rubber feet.

A card, if you have any trouble just contact me

Email me To actually use it, plug it in of course

USB cable and you should be ready to type.

Except the starting mode it comes in is not Plover mode, it's a normal keyboard mode.

So I can type normally.

To switch to the keyboard input mode for Plover, hold the left thumb key and the Escape key

and now, in the configuration, choose Keyboard, Save

Now you should be able to use steno It works

The problem with this mode, even though it's the easiest to set up,

if you take a normal keyboard, of course, I can't type normally anymore.

You have to manually toggle in the configuration whether or not I want to be able to type.

And the same applies to this keyboard, I have to manually cancel the Plover keyboard mode

by pressing these two keys in the corner and now I can type normally.

To get around this, you can switch to TxBolt.

To enable that in the keyboard, make sure you've exited the other mode with these two

keys at the same time, then hold both thumb keys instead of just

the left thumb key and press Escape.

Now the keyboard won't have any keyboard input whatsoever.

In the configuration of Plover, choose TxBolt, scan for some ports, see what there is—I

don't know which one's which, I'll try COM4 and see if it works.

If it works, the output should come up here.

It doesn't, so I'll scan for the other port.

And now input comes in.

I enable that.

Now I should be able to both type normally here

and switch to this keyboard without changing any of the settings.

Same with this keyboard by itself.

If I want to type on steno as I was typing just now, it works.

I can toggle it, type normally, then toggle back, type in steno.

You never have to be interrupted by going into this little menu here

[LOUD VEHICLE DRIVES PAST MY WINDOW]

[luckily that's the end]

For more infomation >> Splitography Quick Start - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

💞5 IKEA Nightstand And End Table Makeover Projects Worth Trying💞 - Duration: 2:51.

Do you feel excited every time destiny call you to visit IKEA for whatever reasons?

if so, this video will probably make your day.

This is 5 IKEA nightstand and End table makeover projects worth trying

by unofficial IKEA house of speaker simphome.com

1. Hallway Storage Solutions: DIY Side Table – By a Lovely Drawer

Spray paint hairpin legs with 2 light coats.

Place the block of wood on one of the bigger sides of the box file,

stand the legs as you would prefer,

and draw around bottom section of legs with a pencil.

Attach three legs, and turn them over to see if they are securely fixed.

Cover the top of the wood off,

apply a thin layer of wood glue and position the box file on top.

Push down and let it dry!

2. IKEA Malm End Table DIY

Measure holes for drawer handles, drill them in,

and place the contact paper on top.

Ask a friend or family member to help out

by holding the paper tautly till you finish sticking it on the entire surface from back to front.

Smoothen bubbles with a plastic card.

3. Penny Topped IKEA Lack Side Table

Use a picture frame mount so the coins don't go right to the edge on all sides – just float away under the mount.

Molding is used for the edges to create an insert for the coins.

Utilize reinforced glass to prevent damage.

The 10mm thickness is ideal for the depth left by the molding.

4. Three Tone Selje

Wipe down pieces before painting for removing dust and dirt and

then mark off the area you don't want to paint using painter's tape.

Prime furniture and let it dry.

Once the cover coat is dry, paint the nightstand and let it sit.

Afterwards just assemble nightstands and remove the tape.

5. Nightstand Remix by Beautifulprotest

Use a palm sander to sand away the black finish before staining.

Sand top surfaces of the tables with 100 grit paper,

and prime with a KILZ oil-based, stain-blocking primer.

Apply 3 coats of white cabinet paint and replace the knobs.

That's it for now

For more infomation >> 💞5 IKEA Nightstand And End Table Makeover Projects Worth Trying💞 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Greatest Shame-Busting Truth - Duration: 2:59.

Just before penning his now-famous advice to the Corinthians about the weapons of our

warfare, Paul confessed, "Indeed, we live as human beings."

This seems like an obvious admission.

But Paul's words here contain perhaps a reality we Christians don't like to concede.

Yes, we live as humans, and so, we all deal with human things from time to time: struggles,

temptations and weaknesses.

Issues to which, on this side of eternity, none of us are completely immune.

While this might seem counterintuitive to how he usually works, the enemy would rather

you not know this.

He'd prefer you to believe that after you're saved, you shouldn't struggle any longer.

As part of his great strategy of shame, the devil uses every slip up or confrontation

by that all-too-familiar weakness to make accusations about who you aren't or what

you don't have.

"You're not a real Christian," "You don't have enough faith," or "You don't

pray enough," he charges.

With these, the enemy tries to silence you—to keep you quiet about your flaws, to influence

you to put on a mask and pretend through pain.

"Don't tell anyone," he urges.

"Nobody will understand; they'll reject you!"

The devil knows the powerful truth that healing often happens through the sharing of weakness.

Accordingly, he uses a strategy of isolation to keep you shackled to the shame of your

struggles.

Have you ever experienced this?

I have.

One of our first reactions when we've made a mistake or are feeling discouraged or depressed

is to withdraw from people.

We skip church or small group.

We stop calling and texting.

Our answers to the questions of family and friends become short and vague.

While it might feel good for a moment to lock yourself away, it soon only intensifies the

issues.

You and I were not designed to be alone.

No, God made us for relationship.

When we withdraw because of feelings of guilt, shame or the belief that "nobody else suffers

like I do," discouragement is only magnified, which in turn, leads us back to the same ole

struggles, and on and on the cycle goes.

If you truly want to begin the process of healing the shame of your struggles, then

don't hide out.

Ignoring is not the road to redeeming.

Find someone you trust to take off your mask around and confess your faults.

In doing so, you'll realize you are not alone in your weaknesses, but you are just

another human being dealing with human things.

You'll have somebody to pray for you and keep you accountable.

Ultimately, though, you'll experience perhaps the greatest shame buster—the reality that

somebody who truly knows you, truly loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment