Sunday, June 17, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 18 2018

 Juan Carlos Osorio, entrenador de la Selección Mexicana, habló luego de la histórica victoria que consiguieron sus dirigidos ante Alemania en el partido que fue el debut del Tri en el Mundial de Rusia 2018

El colombiano compartió que trabajará para convencer a los que no han apoyado su proceso

 "Esta gran manera de competir del futbol mexicano, todos mexicanos, a todos los que han creído en esta gestión y a los que no también

Trataremos de seguir mejorando, trataremos de seguir trabajando para darles muchas alegrías a los que han apoyado y a los que no tratar de convencerlos algún día", declaró al finalizar el partido

 Osorio compartió que durante la última práctica previa al encuentro contra los teutones planearon la forma en la que iban a encarar los últimos lapsos del compromiso: "Creo que el desarrollo del primero tiempo fuimos mejores

Sabíamos que en el segundo tiempo iban a hacer muchos cambios defensivos. Ayer entrenamos cómo íbamos a terminar los últimos minutos

Un comportamiento extraordinario de los muchachos". El estratega resaltó la labor de Jesús Gallardo y de Edson Álvarez, pues a su corta edad compitieron ante los jugadores alemanes: "El juego era muy importante para nosotros, creo que pudimos haber aguantado mejor la pelota arriba, pero entiendo que el peso emocional del juego es enorme

Mostrar que el futbol mexicano tiene presente y un promisorio futuro". Por último, Osorio ubicó al triunfo contra Alemania como lo mejor de su carrera: "Sería mentiroso en negarlo que me dio una alegría enorme

Tal vez la victoria más resonante más grande que he tenido en mi carrera deportiva

Le viene muy bien a todos los muchachos".

For more infomation >> Osorio busca convencer a sus detractores - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

김현우 경리단길 메시야 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> 김현우 경리단길 메시야 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

海賊王:五老星最害怕的4個人,1個人覺醒了五老星十分想要的力量 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 海賊王:五老星最害怕的4個人,1個人覺醒了五老星十分想要的力量 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

ЛОШАДИ ИЗ ВЛАСТЕЛИНА КОЛЕЦ ТЕПЕРЬ В ССО? (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:38.

VIDEO IS LAGGING COS OF LAGS IN THE GAME (WATCH A DESCRIPTION)

This video about find horses from the lord of the rings in sso and buy horses that i dont have (i hope u understand this .-.)

I hope that fans of LOTR will put a like to this video. Let's go

The first horse is Arod. Legolas's horse. Pictures of Arod u can see at your screen. In my opinion this hanno is really looks like Arod.

Next horse is Arwen's horse named Asfaloth. I dont have horse who looks like Asfaloth, so lets buy it.

Asfaloth is the white horse and i don't have so much white horses in my stable. This is the reason why i dont have horse who looks like Asfaloth

Meet the horse who really looks like Asfaloth. You can see the pictures of Asfaloth on your screen. This is my opinion and,of course, you can dislike it

And the next horse is brave pony named Bill. Bill is hobbit's horse. You can see the pictures on your screen. And in my opinion this haf is really looks like Bill.

Of course we have a chesnut welsh pony. But this pony is too small for Bill and doesnt have a mark on his head

And the next horse is Aragorn's horse named Brego. Lets buy this

Meet Brego. U can see pictures of real Brego on your screen. I think Brego is a bit darker ang have longer marks on his legs

And the next horse is Hasufel. I thought that there is no horse who looks like Hasufel in sso, but this was mistake. Lets buy Hasufel

This horse really looks like Hasufel

Meet Hasufel. Hasufel is the second Aragorn's horse. And i have forgotten about pictures....oh fuck

The next horse is the most magical horse in LOTR. Gandalf's horse named Shadowfax. I dont have a horse who looks like Shadowfax,so let's buy him

I really like pink colour in his coat. Thats make him looks like magical horse

Meet Shadowfax. U can seen pictures on your screen. Is this horse looks like Shadowfax? Write it down in commentary section

If you like this video, put like and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching, byee

fails

For more infomation >> ЛОШАДИ ИЗ ВЛАСТЕЛИНА КОЛЕЦ ТЕПЕРЬ В ССО? (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

全網公認上身最大的女星,林志玲第三,柳岩未上榜,最後一位把我嚇傻! - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 全網公認上身最大的女星,林志玲第三,柳岩未上榜,最後一位把我嚇傻! - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

身高不到一米六,比黃渤還要丑,但身價10億還娶了一個漂亮老婆 - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> 身高不到一米六,比黃渤還要丑,但身價10億還娶了一個漂亮老婆 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo atraer todo aquello maravilloso que merecemos. 101 formas de transformar tu vida de Wayne Dyer - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Cómo atraer todo aquello maravilloso que merecemos. 101 formas de transformar tu vida de Wayne Dyer - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Téhle krásce se na těle neklepe vůbec nic! Loňská královna krásy předvedla své superpevné pozadí - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> ✅ Téhle krásce se na těle neklepe vůbec nic! Loňská královna krásy předvedla své superpevné pozadí - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

刘诗诗宣布家中再添新成员,网友:这下终于不再是二人世界了! - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> 刘诗诗宣布家中再添新成员,网友:这下终于不再是二人世界了! - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Sherin Senler: Folgt jetzt die große Hochzeit mit Jérôme Boateng? - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Sherin Senler: Folgt jetzt die große Hochzeit mit Jérôme Boateng? - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

『崖っぷちホテル!』最終回 岩田剛典らのクランクアップショット続々(クランクイン!) - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> 『崖っぷちホテル!』最終回 岩田剛典らのクランクアップショット続々(クランクイン!) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A: What if I don't want to go ahead with qualifications now? - Duration: 0:32.

(upbeat music)

- If you get your preliminary assessment,

and you decide I don't really want to go ahead right now,

the time is not right for me,

then we ask just keep in contact with us.

Come back in six months, in 12 months,

and we'll look at the evidence that we still have on file

and ask you what's happened in the last six months

and we can do the free preliminary assessment

again for you.

If we don't have the right qualification for you,

our team will assist you finding a provider

that can offer that qualification.

For more infomation >> Q&A: What if I don't want to go ahead with qualifications now? - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

PRZY KAWIE O SPRAWIE: Czy mężczyźni powinni mieć prawa wyborcze? - Duration: 14:34.

For more infomation >> PRZY KAWIE O SPRAWIE: Czy mężczyźni powinni mieć prawa wyborcze? - Duration: 14:34.

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Iza i Marcin znów razem szczęśliwi - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Iza i Marcin znów razem szczęśliwi - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Wojciechowska i Kossakowski - nowa para w show-biznesie! Co Martyna mówi o Przemku? Szczere słowa! - Duration: 1:54.

 Martyna Wojciechowska od lat udowadnia, że nie ma dla niej rzeczy niemożliwych do zrobienia. Licencję wyścigową zdobyła, kiedy miała 17 lat, potem wzięła udział w Rajdzie Dakar, zdobyła tzw

Koronę Ziemi (najwyższe szczyty górskie każdego kontynentu). Przemek Kossakowski również lubi ekstremalne przygody. W czasie kręcenia programów dla TTV m

in. przekłuł sobie język, poddał się symulacji porodu i pozwolił zakopać się w grobie. A prywatnie? Siedem lat temu się rozwiódł i od tej pory kilka razy próbował sobie ułożyć życie

Bez sukcesu. Dziś mieszka w wynajętym na Podlasiu drewnianym domu. Czy nadal wierzy w miłość?  Wojciechowska także jest „kobietą po przejściach"

Pięć razy była zaręczona, a dwa razy niemal uciekła sprzed ołtarza, bo tuż przed ślubem zmieniała zdanie co do zamążpójścia

W lutym 2016 roku przeżyła bolesną stratę. Zmarł wtedy jej były partner i ojciec jej córki Marysi, Jerzy Błaszczyk.  Teraz mówi się, że miejsce w jej sercu zajął właśnie Przemek

 Być może niebawem Wojciechowska będzie miała okazję to sprawdzić. Bo w końcu dla niej, mówiącej, że nie planuje zostać typową panią domu i woli z plecakiem przemierzać świat i przeżywać przygody, ktoś tak szalony jak Kossakowski wydaje się być wymarzonym towarzyszem życia!  ZOBACZ: Przemysław Kossakowski PIERWSZY RAZ skomentował związek z Martyną Wojciechowską!  Przemek i Martyna ostatnio spędzili razem weekend w Sopocie  Martyna znów jest zakochana?

For more infomation >> ✅ Wojciechowska i Kossakowski - nowa para w show-biznesie! Co Martyna mówi o Przemku? Szczere słowa! - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Turgåer funnet død ved Nersjøen i Trøndelag - Duration: 1:45.

En mann i 60-årene ble natt til mandag funnet død ved Nersjøskarvet i Ålen sørøst i Trøndelag etter at en stor leteaksjon ble satt i verk lørdag ettermiddag

 – Vi har gjort funn av en død person som passer med beskrivelsen av den savnede mannen

Han ble funnet klokken 4.40 av en ekvipasje fra Norske Redningshunder, om lag to kilometer sør for Nersjøskarvet, sier operasjonsleder Viola Elvrum i Trøndelag politidistrikt til NTB

 Et Sea King-helikopter, mannskaper fra Røde Kors og politiet ble satt inn i søket etter mannen, som ikke kom tilbake etter en fisketur lørdag kveld

Rundt midnatt ble søket utvidet med mannskaper fra Norsk Folkehjelp, Sivilforsvaret og Norske Redningshunder

 Mannen ble meldt savnet i 12-tiden søndag, og letingen startet nesten med en gang, melder

 Han skal ha vært fjellvant, og bilen hans ble funnet der han parkerte den på lørdag

Avdøde ble fløyet ut fra området med luftambulanse mandag morgen. (©NTB)

For more infomation >> ✅ Turgåer funnet død ved Nersjøen i Trøndelag - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

6 p.m. Sunday evening forecast KOIN 6 News June 17, 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> 6 p.m. Sunday evening forecast KOIN 6 News June 17, 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

為女人花錢很大方的四大星座,白羊座大男人主義,獅子座好面子 - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> 為女人花錢很大方的四大星座,白羊座大男人主義,獅子座好面子 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

VRChat + Tiltbrush - Taking Requests LIVE NOW! - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> VRChat + Tiltbrush - Taking Requests LIVE NOW! - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

李亞鵬新戀情曝光, 等了17年終於娶到了任盈盈, 王菲: 你不能娶她! - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 李亞鵬新戀情曝光, 等了17年終於娶到了任盈盈, 王菲: 你不能娶她! - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST - Duration: 9:16.

Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST

For more infomation >> Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

塔罗牌分析近期你会有什么潜在危险? - Duration: 13:28.

For more infomation >> 塔罗牌分析近期你会有什么潜在危险? - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

男星離婚後淨身出戶,為了愛女放棄過億家產,如今生活打臉前妻! - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 男星離婚後淨身出戶,為了愛女放棄過億家產,如今生活打臉前妻! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

曾華倩曾為兒子放棄演藝圈,而名氣不輸趙雅芝的她也被曝有私生子! - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> 曾華倩曾為兒子放棄演藝圈,而名氣不輸趙雅芝的她也被曝有私生子! - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Human Economy, Healing via Communication and Creating Meaning in Each Moment with Joscelyn Duffy - Duration: 48:05.

hi and welcome to the show you are here because you are an awesomeness junkie

you want to know what it takes to find success and take your life and your

business to the next level and in order to do so we bring on amazing guests so

we can actually dive deep into their mindsets and learn from them what

decisions did they make how did they create amazing results and amazing

levels of success in their lives we can follow in their footsteps and

essentially achieve the same results today I'm joined by somebody absolutely

incredible her name is Justine toughy she is known as the voice finder also

known as an alchemist and a catalyst she has been helping entrepreneurs and

influences and thought leaders developed their world-changing ideas and she

actually defied death twice she fell very seriously ill but she bounced back

and she still managed to create amazing results in her life let me tell you a

little bit about what she's managed to do so over the course of the last 20

years she has supported and collaborated with everyone from fortune 500 companies

and New York Times bestselling authors to brand-new entrepreneurs

she's also a ghostwriter of 15 books and a consultant to countless others she has

helped shape the messages of purpose-driven business owners across

all countries with her clients have been featured everywhere from world's top

lists to Oprah she's absolutely incredible and she has just so much

value to add and I connected with her before we had a quick chat before this

call and she was just absolutely mind-blowing so I couldn't wait to get

her on and I can't wait to dive into this conversation so with that Jocelyn

welcome to the show hi hi everybody having me it's a pleasure to have you on

Jocelyn thank you so much for taking the time I know you're really busy you've

got loads lots of things going on you're working on multiple products so I really

appreciate you actually being here with us today now always happy to share in

conversation and create conversation at that oh absolutely absolutely

so Jocelyn tell us a little bit about your story

your journey you were ill you fell ill twice very very seriously you defied

death and you were actually you had very achieved a high level of success in the

finance sector and then after that you decided to go a different way and now

you are doing some absolutely incredible things so talk to us what what did that

journey look like and what led you to actually being here today well I did

decide to go a different way but I have to say that that the universe did have

quite a hand in shifting the course of my trajectory and directing me towards

my vocation that found me in the process of my healing so shifting back a little

bit say 20 years or so I was always the driver you know we'd talk about hustle

in the form that we hear it so much I was that do or go-go-go dududu wanted to

do it all loving life having a balance but playing sports and networking and

working in the financial sector so I was swept off after graduating top of my

University class to work for Edward Jones won a top five fortune 500

financial company full service investment firm and I was a product

specialist within six months so his cross-training through the whole

organization I was training financial advisers coast-to-coast and how to build

stock portfolios I was launching syndicate issues writing national news

letters and and scripting broadcasts or federal level politicians CEO strategist

given a lot of opportunity early on this is like 21 22 years of age Wow and so

really enjoying it I mean fascinating people and I mean it's a world where

when you're working in equities you have to know everything about every company

in every industry at every moment it's a high-pressure world yeah and a lot of it

you don't beyond our control as well so yeah I worked in there I worked in sales

and marketing as well for an insurance company thereafter a fortune 500 firm

and kind of all along felt this calling that I was operating inside of a box I

was creating marketing collateral that word that word optimally by these firms

I was writing but I felt somewhat restricted when it came to fully Express

expressing the emotional side of things speaking to our audiences in a way that

might hardly wanted to so what this kind of

there it started as just a poke little nudge and Miko I know it's okay I'll be

happy here I'll use my creativity elsewhere all oh I'll put that writing

out outside of work but the universe had different plans and I truly believe that

my falling out with a life-threatening case lupus at 26 years old with a blood

clot that nearly took my life what's really I can be stubborn which is why

I'm still alive but if you can be stubborn since then I

could financially industry had been happy so I believe that's what was

required just shift my course now the recovery was long and arduous it was two

years in bed and I spoke with many people and we share this commonality

where the heads of life-threatening illness or sudden loss if we can find a

gift with and it often is shaped by that introspection that we're given that

ability to step away from life and all the busyness and really look deeply at

ourselves our relationships to others and the world you start to see the

synchronicities you start to understand how things work on a deeper level so I

used those two years in bed and literally had two to three half-days and

waking hours a day that's how billet ated I was in bed but

used those few hours a day to rebuild strength so talk about maximizing the

moments like you know when you have so few you've really learned to value every

single second so I would go out and walk and sometimes even go out and run and I

was a marathon runner prior to falling ill but this defy what I should have

been able to do based on what my body had been through but I knew how to run

so mind over matter I would go out and it's as though the top part of my body

was asleep in my legs would just move and they would take me and help me

rebuild strength and I had no pain nor was I fatigued when I when I moved when

I ran and and I would come home and get done everything I needed to do with that

energy from the exercise I was also writing my own story and I began

painting as well so that healing creative expression expression that

really helped me through that journey so fast-forward a bit so I've written my

own story is called unshakable to the core that was my first book I ever wrote

and then I I really had this sense of pure gratitude when you've defied death

or faced death and one like I literally would look up at the

sky and it never seems so blue and the Sun had never seen so bright and

children never felt so connected to me nor did animals like it was amazing the

energy so I wrote a second book called the good news report and it was just

slightly fictional but what I did was I took the stories of 25 people I'd met

who are there living their lives with real passion and purpose and I wrote

their story about how I saw their beauty and their potential of what they were

contributing to the world and I gifted them their chapters it wasn't designed

to be you know to make a lot of money to be out there it was a gift to others

what I didn't see coming is what in gifting those chapters I ended up with

for book deals a lot of those contributors were internationally

renowned speakers who were friends of mine and so they asked me to write their

books a lot of which were autobiographies and memoirs mixed with

their life strategies their business principles that they were sharing so 15

books later I've never asked for a book deal so my vocation which initially

began as a ghostwriter but there are so many layers to that it's consulting and

coaching and helping people fully Express and to make their contribution

to humanity so that vocation found me in the process of my healing so it really

was a beautiful gift there's a balance between listening to how the universe is

directing us and accepting that we head in that direction

yeah yeah absolutely Wow that's a powerful story that's a really powerful

story so many amazing things you mentioned there about living in

alignment about you know valuing all all the moments and how you get a different

perspective and you go through certain difficulty in life and obviously you you

actually face you know essentially death in the face and you bounce back and I

think that is a really really powerful message you did not give up at and he

says you you talk about still going and running I mean that's the part of all

right that's absolutely crazy I might call it crazy yes

yeah absolutely it sounds it sounds a bit crazy like really seriously yachts

running that's that's incredible you use you know telling those

experiences where you're facing such challenge or adversity you need to tap

into what you know you are able to do right you know whether it's move whether

it's to create whatever it is that you would know how to innately do or you've

been training to do over the years use that as fuel to rebuild the strength and

get you through it and not just through it but to transform that adversity right

because I do believe that everything experiences they love your mountains

love your mountains right those and first experiences there there are gifts

within that and we have so much that we can contribute and teach each other

because of what we've lived through yeah yeah Wow I love the fact you know you

talk about transforming that adversity I think that's really powerful and also

using that adversity as fuel and my question to the audience is what kind of

adversities are you going to right now where you can use that as fuel to

transform that adversity into something more meaningful more impactful where you

are making a bigger contribution to something and I think Jocelyn's story is

absolutely phenomenal and thank you for sharing that but you know how how do you

actually get into that mindset where you were able to use it as fuel where you

are able to actually drive forward and achieve that transformation yeah for me

it's mentioned being stubborn and that's part of it our minds are so powerful you

know as is and there's a lot of energy usage there I actually was trained as a

Reiki Master as well and use that energy to heal so when you can you know be in

this place even when you're dealing with pain where there's physical pain

emotional pain and use that space that you've been given you're you you're

taken away from everything you know you know whether it's do regular job

commitments everything else you're drawn away you can use that space to visualize

and envision and create you know and shape a new reality or

reality is heard in that moment so if it's a balance between being in that

moment being real about the pain you know I we do have to deal with that pain

and that grief and that shock and everything we go through as human beings

but also balance that with this vision that draws you forward so I think I

always had that and had this stubborn determination that I was going to be

alive because I was actually told two years ago that I was going to die a

separate occasion right and well that's not gonna work for me you know and I

believe there's such power in this it is a choice every moment in our lives is a

choice right a choice to transform what we have at our hands and in front of us

and to create something from it my work as a communication and contribution

strategist is helping people extract from their experiences and contribute

that for that I believe that we teach what we learn and that's the most

powerful form of contribution we forget about this right so if you can be either

than this experience obviously if you're dealing with the loss of a loved one you

need time to heal from that but when you reach this point that you're ready to

kind of begin moving forward something incredible happens when you look at your

experiences and your able to take that not only the story but the strategies

that you use personally to help rebuild strengths don't get back to real even if

you're still in the middle of the process and begin helping others that

will help you through it so there's such power main contributor and through our

communication is such an easy way to contribute you don't have to go to start

a business around this you can start to blog right we each have this ability to

do this so easily and there's such a healing factor involved when you're able

to share what you've been through in a really authentic way and the strategies

that you learn that's so important and was a story post strategy you know

because you tell a powerful personal story and you inspire your audience but

when you tell strategy with the story the impact is reciprocal so the strategy

amplifies the magnitude of the story the story amplifies the magnitude of the

strategy okay and when you can look back that your personal experiences and and

really say like what did I do it helps gain a sense of appreciation and

confidence and I know you and I talked about confidence a lot how do we like we

need to self observe and look at like holy crap I did that I got from that

painful point a to today I did that I didn't know that I could do it two

months ago a year ago two years ago ten years ago and Here I am right appreciate

what you've created in your life right and then go forth and share that because

there's someone else who's at that period where you were who needs your

help right so that's why I believe that our communication can be our

contribution Wow some but really powerful stuff there I was getting

chills seriously I was listening to you right there it was amazing the story

plus strategy and the link that you established there between communication

and healing I think that's really really powerful and also really unique I've

never thought about it that way and that's I think you're on to something

there I want to dig deep there I think that's that's really powerful so you

talked about the fact that with communication you you can almost achieve

that healing because you are sharing your own experiences your you know

talking about your strategy and your story in the in your communication and

through your communication you make a contribution so can you go dig a little

bit deeper there and talk to us about how is that the how does that lead to

healing and more specifically how did that lead to healing in your case yeah

sure I'd love sure and I love to speak about Viktor Frankl if you haven't read

man's search for meaning go read it's well the first books I ever read in

terms of the spiritual of personal development realm but meaning-making

that's why this is so powerful even when our experiences don't makes sense we can

create meaning from them they say that again even when our experiences don't

make sense we can create meaning from them Wow did it make sense that I faced

life-threatening illness twice before the age of 36 no never wish it upon

anyone have I created meaning from it hell yes

you know an entire vocation a purpose a calling where I'm able to help other

people do this aim extract from their experiences through these powerful

messages models and methodologies that are shifting the status quo and changing

humanity on a global level so that's what this is about

is that if you can look back at your experiences and begin to share them and

you don't have to say oh I see one two three four five that's exactly what I

did is clear and stay it's not always gonna be that easy right but when you

start to talk about it you start to share it in blogs you start to have

discussions about it you know use people as your mirror you as a ghostwriter

that's what I am to other people I'm reflecting what you're telling me but

sometimes but you're telling me and share it back with you so that's what we

can do for others and that's what others will do for you is they will tell you

your own beauty your own strength your own power so start to appreciate that

and then go and teach that right you don't have to be a teacher I know you

know the world of teaching but we are all teachers and we're all students so

allow yourself to be a student of life and to learn from your experiences in a

way that you go and contribute that forth as a teacher we all have that

capacity and we all have that audience waiting for us whether it's a hundred

people a hundred thousand or a hundred million

we all have an audience yeah and you talked about - like communication is

contribution I believe this is where we're shifting because if we look at the

knowledge economy and even in the industrial economy before that with our

hands now we're working with their heads it's very much been about I want to tell

you something that's our communication model you sender the coding the message

the decoding the receiver right that's our standard model I've created a new

model we're moving into what what has been dubbed the human economy also the

network economy there's different names for it but it's about thinking not only

the needs of the individual and very much about yes we each need to self

express to heal to have a purpose to have a mission absolutely but serving

that in a way that addresses the needs of humanity as

whole so it's no longer about I need to communicate to get my message across

it's I need to communicate to help humanity now whether you serve your

family your company your community or humanity every place is important and

and do what's most comfortable for you you know some of us want to go out and

change the world and that's great some of us want to help in our family level

and that's equally as important we need people operating at every level and

communicating at every level beautiful Jocelyn I had the pleasure of

you know connecting with and interviewing many great people on the

channel but they're there very few times where I've had the experience where I've

literally got chills running through my body as I'm you know having a

conversation and that's happening right now so it's a very very very special

conversation and for the audience as well you know I in the previous

interviews I always talked about the fact that if it's moments like this come

up like I actually get chills running down my body because the what the

messages that are being shared it's absolute gold it's so powerful that it

literally is life-changing and this is the conversation having so powerful but

you again I want to go down you know slightly different hyper but you talk

about the fact that moments are choices like you have a choice in every single

moment and it's for most people they miss that they completely missed the

fact that you have a choice in every moment because they think that things

are happening to them each moment they don't have a choice

they can't do anything about it so how did you actually find out that you do

have a choice to make in each moment you can you know give meaning to it the

meaning that you choose I love how you phrase that it leaves you - I like we

don't need to find out that we need that we can make a choice we just need to

make a choice right life is gonna happen it's gonna happen and I'm actually

writing a book about all this there's so many things in our world that are

happening that are gonna be on be beyond comprehension every human minds there

always will be terrorism war the loss of a loved one

there's you know illness when you're doing everything by the book to treat

your body great you know things are not gonna make sense in our lives doesn't

mean we can't create meaning and yes it's just it's just the flip of the

switch it's the choice to say I'm gonna rise I'm gonna rise above this I'm going

to not only overcome like we have to take its I call it compassion and small

action right you have to take the small steps it's not just going to be like I'm

just gonna transform it tomorrow right allow yourself to feel the emotions to

work through the process but the communication is so healing sharing that

conversation share what you're learning share what you're feeling ask questions

you know help if you're working with clients as an entrepreneur get your

clients to solve this problem with you right because that the bond that you

create together when you do so is incredible Wow yeah absolutely

so justly at the moment you're helping entrepreneurs you know find their

message and you're helping them with their you know essentially come up with

a strategy on how they can share this story how they can communicate and

you're you've got coaching clients so how did that transition because

obviously you you talked about the fact that you got you know deals on writing

books how does that transition into actually helping entrepreneurs with

their business so it's always been a part of the process so I've never been

so long a ghostwriter it's just a title to people oh you'll help me write my

book yes I can do that and I still do one to two books the year I was just

doing a lot more than that but there was always so much more to it so I'm a

co-developer of ideas of messages of models of methodologies so work is an

ally and I mean within a year starting my business I was working with New York

Times bestselling authors some of the world's top motivational speakers so

it's very blessed early on to work with incredible people the creative process

takes time and a lot of people who are operating with big odds their audience

are saying you know okay I want the the next step to this concept

or I want the the new nuke new concept like so there's a lot of pressure to

develop those ideas so that's where I come in

as a co-developer of the idea and that was always the way in the book and I

love writing what I call universal concepts with unique content so

Universal concepts are those that transcend all mediums so if we're

starting a book the concepts that we're creating

you could go give a talk next week and you'd know the concepts a story tied to

it the how to's you know the questions however we phrase that based on your

personal style and then you could develop that as a module in a course so

we're creating you don't have to reinvent the wheel every time you're

creating a talk or an eCourse or a book in the same series and the same message

so that's really what it was always about this is really strategic and

creative process and I'm also I had an intuitive healing cross from excuse me

and the tutee to have healing practice so I bring that into my work so it's

about really tuning into you at the deepest level and helping you fully

express all dimensions of your message because sometimes we don't even know

that there's an extra dimension I mean I have clients of their PhDs and

management and they're like I think my idea is near-perfect I've been working

on it for 10 years right and we work together and all of a sudden they

discover there's even more dimensions the idea just got even better so that's

what this process is about so now I'm doing that as it provides a message

mastery program so I take five clients on maximum at a time and work very

closely as a co-developer of their models and their methodologies so I'm

working with my tribe as I call them are there re defi nurse and I stress the D

Phi as in challenging the status quo so those who are redefining the way we do

business and the way we see leadership to be heart centered in people centric

so and that just stems from everything that I've been through personally like I

had that business background but when you shared hospital rooms with people

who are dying and even known great physical suffering like this really is

about operating from the heart I'm serving you and helping you fully

self-express and we're serving humanity in helping them to reach two wars and

step towards their full potential and making it easy for them even

your ideas revolutionary we're making it relatable so how often do you find that

soft your clients they'll actually resistant to self-expression and there

they find it difficult to let go of the kind of like the story that's going on

in their head about the limiting beliefs honestly I think I have an energy about

me and I actually had someone come to me he's got a multiple seven thing in your

business and he said I have to tell you I'm a little scared to work with you

because people know I'm going to bring out everything that they have to say

because sometimes it's just been very pragmatic and there's not a lot of

personal anecdotes of personal stories tied in so I think those who are coming

to me I mean if you read my content you look at my website you're like all right

I'm in for like full self-expression here so most people who come to me are

pretty open to that process actually there I just say my clients are

beautifully open and it makes for such an incredible co-creative process

because they're opened expanding their ideas they're open to challenging their

ideas so it's just it's so wonderful to work with people who are so open-minded

both in their own ideas and what they can create for Humanity so it really is

self-expression as service communication as contributions at the highest levels

awesome for people in the audience who might be sitting there thinking about

that sounds absolutely fantastic how can I start doing that what's the first step

down to towards that path what advice do you have for those people I am working

on some courses work for those who are getting started as well so maybe

someone's running across this video you know a few months or a year down the

road they'll they'll be able to tap into those courses via my website but I

really encourage people not just that story and strategy model is a great

place to start people are saying you know share your story share your story

but I think it's so important and and please I've got three blogs on my

website that have done well around the world all about storytelling

check them out and putting out a booklet as well called find your story because

our story is not what happened to us right it's about what we created based

on what is and you're letting the story be the

foundation and not the focus it's a springboard not an anchor right so in

terms of where do these kids start share your story but really that story and

strategy have to go together you want to give your audience

those digestible nuggets of knowledge or wisdom experiential knowledge the

knowledge you have gained from the unique composite of experiences that

only you have had right that's why we all have a unique voice because nobody

has had set of experiences that you have had and the perspective on life that you

have that's where your value lies right share that share the story your personal

story in a way that choosing you know as your audience to tune in to you and you

to them and creates this bond between you and share with them the really

simple strategies we don't have to make anything over complicated we can take

the profoundly spiritual and ground it out so it's so simple right and I

mentioned like compassion and small action yeah it's catchy right where's

that it's step by step being compassionate with yourself and allowing

yourself to take small action if you want to get it doing the psychology and

spirituality that we can do that right so you can have multiple layers to your

principles that they don't have to be complicated simple is welcomed in our

world right there's a lot that's over complicated yeah yeah absolutely

absolutely so just let this channel is all about trying to create holistic

success in your life not just finding success in one area like business or

health or finances or career or relationships it's actually about

holistic success and that's the message that that I'm trying to spread and

that's what I'm interested in learning myself so when I bring on a guest that's

one of my goals to try and kind of going inside their mind and find out how they

created success in their life so what elements do you attribute attribute your

success in in terms of obviously your health because you bounce back twice

from really serious illness in terms of your business because obviously you have

done extremely well in business your relationships I mean you are connected

with some really really amazing people at just absolute world-class

motivational speakers like Les Brown and others and also the fact that you are

making a massive impact in the world you are leaving behind a really powerful

legacy and you're sharing those really deep powerful ideas with others and help

them you know essentially make their impact in the world so what are those

core elements that allowed you to achieve all this yeah the biggest thing

is embrace your experiences I mean I do believe that light is our teacher right

and if we can embrace and transform and get back to that meaning making creating

meaning even when things don't make sense if you can embrace your

experiences and use them as fuel there's something bigger something bigger than

yourself right that's where the power lies it's almost like you're channeling

your experiences through you they were in the past

they fueled you and now you're giving it outwards as this gift as this legacy as

his contribution to humanity right that's if we can just embrace what's

happened it doesn't mean that we're saying it was wonderful it was all roses

no it's about saying it hurt like hell it wasn't fun

I wouldn't wish it on anyone but here's what I'm creating from it here's what

I've learned I would say like tell our voice is or is is sharing our gifts

passion knowledge and perspective to promote empathy growth and ease of life

for others Wow sharing our gifts passion knowledge and perspective to promote

empathy growth and ease of life for others think about it that way that's

bigger than you if you can take what you've learned from your experiences

embrace them and extract those lessons and make even one other person's life

easier that's an impact that's an impact I mean

everything else from there is bonus you go to hundreds or thousands or hundreds

of thousands or hundreds of millions right its impact but it's that one

person back when began speaking I used to say if one

person the room came up to me and said Jocelyn my life was changed today my

work was done the whole room didn't have to stand up it was that one person and

that one person Willa was why I was there

right and that will multiply over time as you really hone your voice you know

what do you stand for because I'm telling your experiences are gold no

matter how hard no one has the compass of experiences that you have that shaped

your perspective on life where interpreters of life right we're all

experiencing experiencing the same reality but when you share your

interpretation you start to attract people that say hey wait that makes

sense to me this has resonance the way that you see

life makes sense to me it's helping me make sense of my own life we all have

that ability we all have an audience no matter how

big or small is that company community family or humanity which everyone is

most comfortable to you we all have an audience that's so amazing I love that I

love the fact you you've dug really deep and broke it all down absolutely

wonderful just pure gold you know letting your

experiences flow through you I I don't know why but the first picture that came

to my mind was that of a prism mm yeah beautiful yeah yeah yeah that was the

first image that came to our mind as you were talking about it and of the the

fact that you talk about your embracing your experiences and you know kind of

extracting meaning from each experience you know even though it was painful but

what meaning can you extract and how you can help others you know gain

essentially perspective on their lives based on what you have learned from your

experience I absolutely love that I'm just wondering Justin you have achieved

so much and you are working on so many different projects and you are working

towards leaving a really massive impact making a really big impact and leaving a

huge legacy so are there any specific routine

means rituals habits that actually you practice that allow you to perform at

your best and also to create all all these amazing amazing results yeah yeah

there's there's one really simple thing that I speak about a lot and that's

creating space in our lives right um but creating spaces the other

and we and you and I were talking earlier about Hustle y in the previous

hustle in my life in the financial district

it was the Go Go Go Go hustle right my alarm went off every day 6:15 I got up I

was at the office by 7:30 before there was any traffic on the road I had all my

work done I was on the East Coast on the Atlantic time my work was done before

anybody on the Pacific coast even got out of bed so it was it was like hustle

so in the form that we know it and then things shifted after I got sick and I

don't use an alarm now I get up with my natural state and I know like for those

with kids like they're often gonna be your alarm we're gonna get you up but

creating that space I create that space in my world when I first wake up I used

to jump out of bed get ready and go I know my love myself time to lie in bed

and it's the most powerful time of my day when that subconscious is still

really active in the conscious mind is just waking up same thing before you go

to bed and you really have this ability to channel and to download clarity if

you're working on you know message or concept it's how things fit together

it's the same thing walking in nature same thing creating that space even if

you can only create 20 minutes at a time it's amazing what you can do when that

mine doesn't then go go go go go state it just this ease and this clarity even

when you have a million things to do in every aspect of your life just allowing

yours tot the space self space to breathe and love to meditate use

meditation you know outside with children lying in bed just after you

wake up or before you go to sleep that's that's hugely powerful and it has been

in my business you know people ask me like I can create 24/7 365 for my own

work for clients books for clients math messaging it's just this continuous

download our messages don't come from us they come through us so you can wrack

your brain over and over and over and over and over again

and you're just gonna get a headache thank you

what if you created space all of a sudden you start having these aha these

moments of clarity they become fluid they became they become regular in your

life and it's just this flow this flow of clarity we're still gonna have

moments obviously there's still gonna be things in our world that happen they

don't make sense we're gonna have moments of deep pain you know we're

gonna have moments of anks where it's like can I get it all done there's so

much to do and balancing family and work and everything finances we're gonna have

our human moments but allow yourself start to carve out those special moments

of space it's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself even if you're

just sitting in that space observing yourself you know self-awareness is huge

I mean we've talked about confidence you know just it helps so much of building

that confidence and I don't think suffix self-awareness has to be any more

complicated than self observation right start to appreciate yourself we talked

about looking back at your experiences and what you've done that you got from

point A to today and going I did that that was really hard it took a lot of

courage and I did it like yeah me right and then what are you gonna do with that

how am I gonna get to meet that right with that revelation of like wow okay

I've got this this power this gusto this message to share how am I going to share

that Edwards you know when writing is such a healing

healing medium is such a powerful tool and we have this gift through the

internet to start a blog in our free world like freedom of expression right

we're not maximizing our freedom of expression a lot of times we're using it

for negative don't stand against something stand for something right

stand for the things that life has taught you right because it's taught you

those things for a reason you are meant to communicate these on whatever level

you're comfortable with so we you mentioned confidence so let's let's go

down there for a bit for people who are in the audience and are

kind of reflecting on themselves right now and they're thinking well yes

outwardly I do have this appearance I keep up this appearance that I'm

confident but inside I'm not and I struggle and I have to work hard to

generate this confidence and bring this every single day and that actually burns

you out so what what can people do to make sure that they are able to not only

generate great amount of confidence but maintain it yeah and I'll preface this

by saying like I understand at the deepest level like I was bullied in

junior high school I used to come home every day with gum mood in my hair like

it's like you know like and just spoke and poorly about in front of everybody

like just you know in a way that I didn't believe in my own greatness early

off and had to learn that and then having been sick I mean I had periods

where I had no hair I couldn't walk I was facing debilitating fatigue you want

talking about no confidence like their friends people would be like oh you're

still beautiful I'm like no let's be real about this like inside yes outside

it's not so much it was really real about it like I don't want to look in

the mirror right now that outward lack of confidence impacts you know how do

you keep the confidence within self-awareness is everything right and

like this book about having the people who are mirrors for you you know to

share with you to say like you know talk to people if you're working through it

and you're struggling with them talk to them and talk through your experiences

with them and people who are supporters right we want as as entrepreneurs we

want clients we want collaborators we need cheerleaders you need to have your

cheerleaders so we don't need people who are gonna beat us down and criticize us

and point out all the things we did wrong

we need people were gonna be mirrors for us and say wow what you did was amazing

do you understand how much strength it took to do this and and get them to

share with you what you mean to them you know if it's your your close

relationships your friends your clients get them to tell you like I told my guys

go get testimonials you'll start to see themes right and it's one of the

greatest things we can do to build confidence through that outside support

as well you start to see the same work peirong you talked about catalyst and

alchemists from me right you said it today like I just gave you gold right I

started to hear it over and over and over again and I went okay this is what

I am to you so people will tell you and embrace that you know because this isn't

lip service when people are telling you this over and over and over again

different people so listen to what others are telling you from the inside

again spend that time observing and appreciating yourself and what you've

done how much strength has taken how much awareness has taken how many

choices you made when it was hard to make them you know in those moments work

so hard we talked about you know how do you decide to make a choice you just

made those choices you made the choices that it took to get right here today

even if some things are hard I'm sure some things are great some things that

never were right and you've got children maybe you didn't have children ten years

ago think about the choices you made to get you here today right and having

gratitude not just for what's in your life but for what you have created what

it took from within you to create that right that self observation is so

powerful I've been very humble in my work I mean I can't tell you most of the

books that I've written because I'm a ghost writer right so it's a very

selfless profession so it's hard at times to like build the confidence and

now sharing my own messages and being a teacher you know it's amazing to really

hear the feedback and to step back and observe that go wow okay there's a real

impact here you know to hear what you've said today that's very meaningful to say

okay like I'm being true to myself and you're telling me I'm getting chills I'm

feeling this great so give people a chance to feel you they're not already

overly telling you get their feedback what does that mean to them what are you

feeling how am i helping you you know and really like feel it within yourself

if you tell me if you tell me I've created gold what does that feel like

for me it feels like some kind of transformative process and I can feel

that in my gut you know my solar plexus I feel that like that transformative

energy because that's what I've done in my experiences there are correlations in

our lives and when I'm writing others especially their

autobiographies and memoirs I'm able to see the correlations between our lives

there are themes and trends so you can start to see that if you observe and go

WOW like what I did at 20 and what I did at 45 are totally related yeah they both

showed that I had incredible courage say you go wow that's definitely a pillar of

what I stand for and I think and when we can base our contributions around those

universal human values whichever ones really that you represent at the deepest

level when we base our communication on that you're guaranteed to have residents

right if I say the word courage or confidence or compassion to you go yes

you're nodding your head right yeah they have resonance for right we're always

gonna see value when we base our communication on human values right so

what human values do you stand for the deepest level what have been woven

through your life those are confidence builders you know confidence may be one

of them that you've built over time or you're still building and go help others

develop it if you're still in the process it doesn't mean you have to have

it all figured out when you start to go and help others because helping them

will help you figure it out right great teachers like simon Sinek and other

great leaders set say this exact same thing if you help other salt try and

solve the problem you're trying to solve you end up solving your problem yeah

it's amazingly colorful but we forget that we've got this persona that we have

to have it all figured out want me to step out into the world right yeah

absolutely again absolutely amazing amazing stuff that you shared with us

there very quickly Jocelyn I want to know what are your main goals for 2018

then so I am working on an eCourse to serve those who are starting out in

terms of developing their universal concepts or their messaging that

transcends across all platforms with ease and also how to share their stories

I'm working on getting my word out with with more major well publications a

as I mentioned I've kind of been the ghostwriter the behind-the-scenes one

behind some great messages so now I'm getting my own out there as well which

feels really good so sharing my true voice with the world

yeah and just helping to serve world-changing game leaders at the

biggest level in developing their models and their methodologies and their and

their messages so really excited a lot of great travel to work with a lot of

great people all across North America so yeah it's it's definitely a really

exciting year very grateful very blessed to how much great conversations like

this one and incredible people anyway beautiful and Jocelyn it's been an

absolute pleasure to have you on I'm conscious of your time but to be

perfectly honest I really don't want to get off this call I want to stay on and

carry on it's been absolutely incredible but before before we wrap up how can

people reach out to you and learn more about you and how can I help you right

now so everyone listening please follow

along with social media it's at Jocelyn Duffy and that's Jail SCE lym do you ffy

my websites Jocelyn Duffy comm again I'll say it's Jo SCE ly n - uff Y and we

reckon stackable blogs earlier on storytelling there's a whole lot more

there so please go check it out share your thoughts your comments

it has resonance with you and you can keep watch on my page for forthcoming

eat courses and putting out three booklets that I'm calling the clarity

series within the next few months so I'll be find your story find your voice

and find your niche so really helping those who are starting out as you

mentioned so how do they get started in terms of sharing their story and sharing

their voice with the world whether you're doing that in the context of a

business or outside awesome well guys there you go all those links will be

below in the description off the video so you can hit those links go and check

out the website the blogs and everything else and I will highly encourage you

guys to do so I just cannot even begin to explain how amazing this conversation

has been for me it's been one of those things where you know

a wrecking ball comes and just literally hits you in the face that's for the

natural there's so many amazing concept that we explored in this conversation

and to be honest with you I was just absolutely blown away by joseon's

perspective her depth of knowledge and how she just you know linked everything

together and broke it down for us um I need to go over some of this stuff

before because I don't think I get it just grasp all of this in one go I'm

gonna listen to this like after we stop recording I'm gonna start listening to

this again just so powerful and I really highly encourage you guys to go ahead

and reach out to Jocelyn she is absolutely incredible and this is why I

bring on these amazing guests so we can learn from them and I am sure that

you've found so much value in this conversation because I know I did

so please go ahead and share this conversation with somebody who's close

to you somebody who you think can benefit from hearing these messages and

I will also really appreciate if you go ahead and let us know your thoughts your

aha moments from this conversation what was your biggest takeaway I think both

me and Jocelyn will love to connect with you and know about what was your biggest

takeaway from this whole conversation and finally make sure you subscribe to

the channel because guess what otherwise how else will you stay up-to-date with

all of these also conversations and these amazing guests that are going to

come and even help us learn more about how we can create holistic success in

our lives so with that guys thank you so much for spending this time with me

Justin it's been an absolute pleasure can't wait to go for round two

all right thanks everybody awesome guys stay absolutely awesome hustle hard and

I will be catching you guys in the

For more infomation >> The Human Economy, Healing via Communication and Creating Meaning in Each Moment with Joscelyn Duffy - Duration: 48:05.

-------------------------------------------

吳孟達含淚首談周潤發:當年破產找周潤發借錢,發哥5個字打發 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> 吳孟達含淚首談周潤發:當年破產找周潤發借錢,發哥5個字打發 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

CRUISING PARADISE - SKIING POWDER IN NORWAY | #Vlog 33 - Duration: 12:25.

Just started hiking toward Ausekaret, one of the highest mountains in this area!

This is a really long hike, and we have started early, hoping to be the first to hit powder.

The weather is absolutely perfect!

Already looking forward to ski down!

I am almost 1000 meters above sea level, almost no trees left!

The wind is getting stronger which makes it feel colder.

Getting closer to the top, probably about an hour left.

Yes! Finally at the top! Really tired!

It is freezing cold up here! Lets ski down and get some speed!

Just got back to the car, what an amazing way to start a day!

Back at the cabin after a long hike!

In total this hike lasted for 6 hours, which actually is less than whats estimated.

I am going to just chill out in the sun for a little wile longer. The weather is still absolutely fantastic!

That`s all for today, see you tomorrow for the last day here in western Norway!

It is the last day here and I am out on a morning walk to catch the sunrise on the mountains.

I have brought my favorite cup to test some good coffee.

It is day 6, the last day in this beautiful area. In a few hours I am catching a plane back home.

That`s the end of this video, see you in the next one!

And by the way... Remember to subscribe if you enjoy the content on this channel;) See you soon!

For more infomation >> CRUISING PARADISE - SKIING POWDER IN NORWAY | #Vlog 33 - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

윤유선 남편 이성호 판사 리즈시절 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> 윤유선 남편 이성호 판사 리즈시절 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

my very personal ic story| interstitial cystitis awareness - Duration: 39:41.

Hey so this is my interstitial cystitis story it took me 20 years my bad

it took me 15 years to get diagnosed and it's a very I want to say traumatic

story a traumatic time in my life not knowing

what's wrong with your body is extremely scary and pain can do things to you

mentally that you wouldn't expect until you're in this situation I was five

years old when I first started having interstitial cystitis symptoms and my

parents kind of put it off to me just being young and having a small bladder

and at the time if you're in kindergarten and stuff you can just get

up and go the restroom as needed and I don't think it was too bad I think it

was probably like when once every hour and I was just going a lot I don't

really remember this this is just what I've been told from my parents and then

I'm gonna fast forward to when I start kind of remembering some stuff at the

elementary age I remember being in second grade and needing to go the

bathroom a lot and the teachers thinking that I was

trying to get out of class so they wouldn't let me go and for the people

that are watching this that have interstitial cystitis you know how

painful it is to hold hold it if you can hold it a lot of people can't I'm at the

point in my life where I can barely hold it now

and I wear pull-ups because of that or diapers you could call them but I

actually wear pull-ups some people that have I see just wear diapers because

sizing was very hard so I would go home to my

mom and cry and be like look I need to go the bathroom and the teachers aren't

letting me go I need to go the bathroom you know so my mom would go talk to them

and stuff and then she would take me to the doctor and the doctor would run like

tests like looking for urinary problems and I don't know what I'll test they did

but they did some tests and nothing came back and so they put it off to me

drinking too much coke okay so then my mom stopped giving me dr.

pepper and it didn't it improved a very small bit but it didn't improve to the

point where it wasn't causing a problem at school anymore it was still an issue

I still needed to go Ally I was going every probably 30 minutes and wasn't

really drinking anything at school because we didn't have like I didn't

bring a water bottle at this time and in my life to school so then my mom took me

to another doctor and this doctor told her that my bladder was probably too

small and that she needed to make me hold it at least 20 minutes and at this

time in my life I could barely hold it 15 minutes

barely like I'm dancing so I remember sitting in class dancing in my chair

trying to hold it for 20 minutes because my teacher would set a timer and I would

only be allowed to go every 20 minutes and personally I think this did a lot of

damage to my bladder I think my interest in chill cystitis would not have been as

bad as it is if I wasn't treated this way the reason I was Frieda this way is

because I was young and they didn't believe me I think the doctors really

didn't want to do too much in my opinion because if you have to tell somebody you

think something as a doctor like as a diagnosis it's not really a diagnosis

you need to like know if that makes sense I don't know if I'm coming if I

making total sense but it was um

frustrating and I was the type of person to just let people walk all over me at

this time because you know I'm in elementary and I haven't gotten my voice

I'm very was very quiet I spoke up a little bit to my mom

but I never did it to anybody else like if a teacher did something you know or

if I really needed to go and I was going to wet on myself I would sit there and

just try to deal with it and cry and a lot of times I wet myself

um not incontinent it was just that I was holding it so long and couldn't hold

it anymore and I would pee on myself so I remember there being changed clothes

in my locker constantly and I remember getting teased by it too there was a

particular girl that was really rude about it and this is like third grade so

we're gonna fast-forward on to next grade I had a teacher that wouldn't let

me go at all for a long for a long time and so my mom had to get a doctor's note

saying that I was allowed to go to the bathroom because the teacher had this

rule where you could only go like one time or something because they had like

designated bathroom breaks like we went to the bathroom but I couldn't go when

we were in class I had to stay there and I went in her class a lot which was

annoying and so finally we got a doctor's note and she was forced to let

me go to the bathroom and I remember every single time I asked her she would

go you know Jim ya know

um and I have somebody on the spectrum that really fucked with me I knew people

thought that I was going to the bathroom to get out of class I I you know kids

hear teachers talk about them especially when they were talking to my parents I

could hear them talking telling them that they think I'm going to the

bathroom to get out of class like I don't understand why there is this big

like I don't know what to call it like there are so many old people that

think kids whole thing is they don't want to be in class and they're gonna

lie about stuff and they're just not truthful

individuals I don't know what it is but I was a law around a lot of adults that

just did not believe kids I don't know what it is they just like if any kid

wanted to go to the bathroom too much they it was an automatic they just

probably don't want to be in class it you know like it didn't make any sense

I forgot to say they stopped the 20 minute time thing because of the wedding

we stopped that and that's when I got the doctor's note just to be clear so

I'm not the doctor's note and that would let me go every 15 minutes and that's a

lot of times in a day school probably lasted six hours that's a lot and then I

was given a note for a water bottle because I found out that drinking a lot

of water when I was in pain would help and I called the period of time when I

was in pain my bathroom problems I have a burning sensation that feels like acid

has stuck in my urethra and it's very very painful so I'd be sitting in class

and I'd be chugging water and go to the bathroom you know and try to

get rid of this flare and flares do not go away when you need them to go away in

a really frantic that seems to always make them worse so they never got better

and I would go back and forth back and forth and I'd be crying and I'd be going

to the nurse with the stomach ache now I know it's from the icy I thought it was

something else you know they owed my family always thought that

I was just trying to get out of school and go home but in reality I was just

really sick interstitial cystitis was very very painful and it causes bloating

and all this stuff so painful I'm honestly surprised that I didn't run out

of the like what do you call it the class room to go to the bathroom more

often like without permission because I only did it a few times if I absolutely

had to when I got older I would I got finally got the courage to run out of

the classroom like in that a few instances that I did not have permission

to go to the bathroom because you know previously I would wait until I wet

myself just because I was so afraid of having the teachers being mad at me and

her thinking that I'm faking it and wanting to get out of class because I

got that assumption all the time and it hurt it really does hurt when people

don't take you seriously and my age was why they didn't take me seriously I

really believe that then we're going to fast forward to my fifth grade teacher

she was my worst teacher out of all my elementary teachers she was awful she

told me to stop drinking water and she'd take my water bottle away because she

says the reason you're going the bathroom so much is because you drink so

much water and just things that are not true assumptions you know she didn't

know that I had I see I didn't know I had I see but she probably would have

still said that stuff even if she knew I had I see

she was just but if I know I would have I would have stood up for myself a lot

more if I could go back and do it now if that makes sense like so many people

took advantage of me because of my age and it's so sad because I know that it's

still happening to other kids out there kids are not believed when they are

talked about pain when pain is involved kids are just not believed it's I should

say a little bit about interstitial cystitis interested interstitial

cystitis is a painful bladder disease there's very there's various theories of

why it could be caused some doctors think that the your urine is leaking

through your bladder lining and flakes off that is the reason my doctor thinks

I have interstitial cystitis we also think some sexual trauma caused

caused it to now we're in middle school and I'm still not diagnosed you know I

asked my mom to take me back to the doctor they do more tests and stuff and

nothing comes back so middle school I had another doctor's note and the

doctor's note was to let me go to the bathroom as needed and to allow me to

have a water bottle on me at all times because there was a rule where you could

not bring water just water bottles to school for some reason that's a dumb

rule but they had that rule so I had Dutch note to allow me to have a water

bottle and to go the bathroom is needed and so that helped a lot but I still got

a lot of teachers that just didn't like the fact that I could bring a water

bottle to school I don't know what the problem of it was but they just didn't

like it I went to my pediatrician again told her hey look not normal I'm peeing

Lake 60 times a day literally and I just I

can't hold it when I do try to hold it I end up wetting on myself it's very very

painful to urinate it feels like acid I'm peeing on ass I think this is not

okay and so she does some more test looks for UTIs because it's interstitial

cystitis the best way I can describe it to other people would be like having a

UTI times ten and then to mix in an rubbing salt on your urethra that's what

I would say it feels like it's painful it has been it has been proven to be as

painful as the end stages of bladder cancer so um I see patients have the

same kind of light like lifestyle I guess you could say people that are

having bladder cancer there's a can't think so we're going to fast forward to

high school because middle school was kind of boring I just you know I don't

look at as best as I could and it was slowly getting it was slowly getting

worse and was getting to the point where teachers were calling meetings about it

and I had a lot more meetings about it in high school I would be out of class

for you know 20 30 minutes at a time in a class is 45 minutes long so if you

miss 20 minutes of class that's a lot of class so I understood where they're

coming from totally understood where they're coming

from but I could not help it if I had to urinate and it took me 20 minutes to

empty out my bladder because I'm having retention and it's coming out a drop at

a time you know it's gonna take 20 minutes what do you want me to do come

back to class with a half empty bladder I'll have to go to the bathroom even

sooner and I'll still be in pain like I just being sent to any school for people

with behavior is use and mental health they need help

with their mental health personally I think it's a place where all the schools

send the kids that they don't want to deal with so anybody that had

complicated medical stuff that's not or something like there's one girl that had

panic attacks to the point and every time she had a panic attack she'd

screamed bloody murder and she'd throw things

so she was over there and then they were me there was me that just peed too much

and was out of class a lot of time there's a lot of people there that were

just having a hard time in life and needed to be watched either for their

own safety or maybe like I understand why I was sent over there but if I was

diagnosed I don't think that would have happened I think that probably would

have been against the rules to send me over there because like the reason I

think they were able to send me over there is because my doctor had said that

my interest in chillest dis Titus was anxiety driven like what the how do I

say this a doctor told my doctor said that the IC

was just anxiety and that there was no way someone could pee so much and just

all these gas lighting things things that are not true if you look up inter

central societies and go look up about it you can know you can see that other

people are urinating just as much it's a real thing it's a real diagnosis about

this doctor I have no idea how she could cop could even possibly believe or get

to come to the conclusion that someone that's urinating so much and it's

obviously having trouble with it constantly throughout their life and is

explaining it to be very very painful I find it hard to believe that

anxiety can cause pain to the wet in the like anxiety can do crazy things

anxiety can make you throw up anxiety can make you sweat too much anxiety can

come out in your body physically totally understand that but the amount of pain

that interests intial cystitis is and that i was explaining to this doctor it

I don't understand how she could even say that like I honestly think she just

didn't know what it was and wanted to pull push it off onto anxiety a lot of

doctors do that if you go look into support groups on Facebook there are so

many people complaining about how doctors are saying it's anxiety or it's

this or it's that like getting diagnosed takes a long time and getting doctors to

believe you takes for some reason is a big problem not every single doctor is

like that but there are a lot of doctors out there that you have to almost prove

and get them to get them convinced to help you and there's just a lot of rude

doctors okay thank you I think they get a god like calm calm complex and I think

that hurts a lot of their patients spoonies view doctors a lot differently

than like a healthy person with you doctors I think you know when a when

like most people go to the doctor they have the flu

they get a pill and then within a 2 weeks they're starting to feel better

and then they're fine you know and they were used to doctors being like that you

go to them and they it's a quick fix but when you have chronic illnesses it's not

a quick fix it's not a quick fix at all and then when people find out about it

like why are doctors like so if you like I've had people tell me that if you were

actually sick you could go to the doctor like right then in there and they'd be

able to find out what's wrong with you like that quick I'm like no it doesn't

work that fast tests take time insurance takes time you

have to work your I don't it's just so frustrating when you are working with

medical professionals you're having other people pretty much make decisions

about your own life and it's so frustrating it's just so frustrating a

doctor is supposed to work with you and a lot of the times I feel like doctors

are trying to be the boss of you and that's not what doctors supposed to be

doing at all they're cut their highly paid consultants and that's it they are

supposed to you were supposed to consult with them on what you think is best for

your body because you're the one that's in it and you're supposed to be able to

use their medical professional information as advice

it's just medical advice not law you know doctor says you're like if a doctor

I'm just I'm okay I'm going off on a tangent but I finally turned 18 and I

started working as a swim instructor and being in the water really really helped

my I see so this job wasn't affected by my interstitial cystitis because I don't

have as many flares in the water and

finding time to go the bathroom was really hard though that was really hard

my dizziness had escalated at that point you know so I had to quit because I was

so dizzy that I was unsafe in the water I was tripping in the water and if

you're holding little bitty babies like I was you know I was teaching six pencil

kids to swim and I was teaching like two-year-olds and one-year-old to have

swim and stuff if I was dizzy to the point where I was now I would have end

up hurting a child and somebody would have gotten hurt so I had to quit it was

sad I loved that job I couldn't keep up my certification because I can't teach

so I lost my WSI certification but I fucking love the water

I miss it so much I loved the job I did not love the

company but I loved the job and I would love to teach swimming again one day if

I could get healthy enough to do it that would be fucking awesome I love the

water so much I've loved I just the feeling of it and how you feel in it I

think it I really like it because you feel so weightless in it and it really

helps with my arthritis it's just all around I love the water oh I love the

water and so I was a substitute teacher after that and it became a problem again

you know a teacher can't go the restroom as much as I was going to the restroom

it doesn't work you need to be in the classroom to teach the kids and to watch

the kids and when you're leaving every 10 15 minutes 20 30 minutes you know to

go to the restroom as an adult it at my age probably with my red hair it I think

a lot of the people probably thought that I just didn't want to work and they

wanted and I wanted to get out of working and so I would go hide somewhere

or do something I think that's probably what they thought I gave them notes

saying that I have an overactive bladder because I was my first diagnosis

diagnosis that I got was overactive bladder and I asked I'm like I don't

think this is just overactive bladder can you please send me to a urologist

because when I was a kid I was never referred over to your all urologist I

finally went to a urologist I told on my whole story I'm like look people have

been gaslighting me my whole life and thinking that I'm lying about even go to

the restroom he did some tests he detected urine urine he detected blood

in my urine like they had several times before hand in the past and he decided

to do a camera thing they gave me they did the camera test thing and I was he

gave me a letter first stating that I had interstitial cystitis

I had chronic interstitial cystitis flares

and that was a letter that I gave to my job and after that he decided that he

wanted to do the camera thing to look inside because you don't have to have

that done to get diagnosed it's kind of like I see is a diagnosis we're kind of

like Tourette's once everything is ruled out you have

Tourette's or you have some kind of tech disorder interest into society is kind

of done the same way you know if you don't have kidney stones who don't have

bladder stones all that fun stuff it's most likely this meaning they really

don't know what this is but a lot of people have this and this is the name to

it type of thing and I think that that makes people not take you very seriously

sadly when it is very serious it's incredibly serious I'm pretty sure you

know somebody that has it and they just haven't talked to you about it because

who's gonna talk about peeing 24/7 you know and a lot of times they don't work

because what company is gonna pay you to pee no one you know because if you could

get paid to pee then we would be in business but they unfortunately don't

pay you to pee all day so a lot of people get fired or they can only work

part-time it's just so sad there's so many lovely ladies and lovely men out

there that have this disease and are suffering in silence because you know

you suffer in the bathroom and no one's in there with you and I just feel so bad

we need where people need to spread awareness for this because it's so

painful and it's very hard to get pain pills when you know people with cancer

get pain medication automatically pretty much it has been proven to be as painful

as the end stages of bladder cancer like researches studies research has proven

it and yet it's still not automatically

given to you if you asked for it like I understand that not if you can get away

with not getting pain medication that you should try to do that because you

know just taking medication is not the best thing in the world if you can get

it get away from doing it I think that's always the best thing but it should be

there and available because living with chronic pain makes you depressed it's

and it controls everybody's lives like you can't go to the movies because if

you go to the movies you're gonna miss half the movie or if you go on road

trips you have to make sure you know where all the gas stations are that you

can stop that need to plan all the gas stations if you go to a new store the

first thing you're thinking about is where is the bathroom all these things

constantly constantly where is the bathroom you know how like people that

are trying to smoke cigarettes replace the cigarettes with needing to go to

bathroom I would say it's like that it's constantly constantly I have a I

have a what do you call it a 20 year old has a bedside toilet in her room what 20

year old is gonna do that and I say absolutely need it

I shouldn't have to have a bedside toilet and I shouldn't have to wear

pull-ups as a 20 year old we need a cure and people need to know about this

disease because I do feel like a lot of people think that people go and hide out

in the bathroom for some reason I don't know why people would want to hide out

in the bathroom that's the most grossest place in the world but that's people for

you sorry i sat back down so the cameras probably moved but so I want to talk

about emotionally dealing with interstitial

cystitis especially undiagnosed and having a bunch of people not believe you

it was very traumatic as a kid I would be up constantly at night because I'd

have I have to urinate every five minutes before I fall asleep it's

without a fault without it without a doubt every single time I'm going to

sleep I have to eat I'm laying down in every five minutes I have to get up to

urinate and at this point in time I didn't have a bedside toilet and walking

all the way to the bathroom would wake me up every single time and it got to

the point where I was in trouble all the time because I would be going to school

and I'd be falling asleep in school and you know the teachers would be bothered

by this this was happening in Elementary's to my dyslexia teacher was

very upset because I kept falling asleep in her class and it was just

you know it I see was destroying destroying my sleep I it took me three

hours to fall asleep because of how much I was going to the restroom and I got so

depressed I didn't want to move I didn't care about anything depression can do

things to you and make you do things that you would never think you would

ever do it's very embarrassing but I got to the point where I would pee in my

trashcan because I kid pee in the trashcan and not have to get up and wake

myself up and so I could fall asleep faster and get more sleep and I finally

got to the point where I got the guts to talk to my mom about getting his bedside

toilet and that took a long time a lot of her like why is there pee in the

trash can this is embarrassing you know who would admit this I can't

believe I'm admitting this online I know a lot of people are probably gonna call

me gross but a trash can in a bedside toilet isn't too different most people

don't have pee next to their bed but if you live with this illness a lot of

chance there's a chance you're gonna have to do that you are then you're not

and going to get any sleep unless you have a toilet right beside you because

wait going back and forth back and forth back and forth wakes you up you can't go

back to sleep and then you're up all night and you're looking at the clock

it was just awful I felt gross and disgusting and you know what I had what

I was doing to try to deal with this I was a kid because I didn't know what to

do I was a child but what am I supposed to do

nobody's believing me um it hurt and it was traumatic I remember sitting in

meetings like um like you know how you have meetings for school every year like

a 405 meet 504 meeting or something like that I remember sitting in there and

people talking around the room saying that you're doing it just to get out of

the class and me having to sit there and try to convince them that I'm not and no

kid should have to do that if it is adamant that it's constant thing it's

obvious it's like I could see them thinking I was faking if it was an every

now and then type thing where and they were touching me playing in the bathroom

but they never caught me playing in the bathroom I was always in the restroom

going to the restroom and they're like well I can't hear you go the restroom

I'm like well of course you can't hear me go the restroom I got a fucking shy

bladder you're and you want me to pee in front

of you and I'm having a flare like could you have I see if you're watching and

you have interests intial societies could you imagine that like I'm just

it makes me so sad because I know that there are probably other people that if

this has happened to and it's just

god-awful it was so embarrassing in high school they before I was moved over to

wheeler full-time they had a teacher walk around me walk with me to class and

every time I went to the bathroom she'd stand outside the bathroom and would um

say are you done yet you've been in there for five minutes it

doesn't take that long to urinate hurry up what are you doing taking a shit

these people should not be teachers at all rude rude people

there is no empathy at all for kids it seems and just thinking about it makes

me mad they shouldn't have treated me that way they shouldn't have been

allowed to treat me that way on pull-ups why I wear pull-ups I go every single

time I go the restroom I on average I go about a tablespoon or two each time

sometimes if I'm lucky I can get half a cup and those days I'm and when that

happens I'm really excited but normally it's I'm waddling to the bathroom at

that point because my bladders swollen and I look like a penguin I have to get

up really slowly because like I can feel the pee slosh and my bladder my stomach

gets big and round and bloated because of the pain and it's just awful so

that's why I have a best I told it because you know I'm at the point where

I can't make it to the bathroom I key on myself which is incontinence

so pull up to come in handy for that and then also when I'm going a tablespoon at

a time getting up every five minutes literally at home is not something I

want to do so I do urinate on myself in my diaper when I'm at home I know that

some people are going to find that gross but you got to do what you got to do

it's either that or sit my toilet in front of my computer because I'm not

going to spend my whole life in the bathroom I refused to do that you know

most people spend I don't know I'm gonna put how much time an average person

spends in the bathroom and we probably like or doubling that or tripling that

or something like my life is gonna be so much more than going pee it's going to

and so if I have to pee on myself and pull up or if I have to sit my bedside

toilet in front of my computer I will do that because I'm going to have a decent

life with what I'm left with my situation it's embarrassing but I'm

pretty sure they're positives there are other people out there that do this too

and I'm gonna be the person to admit it openly online because I want the people

that are young still that haven't gotten to the point where they love themselves

and they can stand up for themselves that they know that they're okay and are

not gross you might have to do gross things but that does not make you gross

you are valid I love you and if you think something is wrong with your body

you're probably right listen to your body don't listen to other people tell

you there's nothing wrong with you

it took me 15 years to get interstitial cystitis diagnosed and that was a very

traumatic time going through all the gas lighting from doctors and church members

and family members but I finally found out what was wrong with me and when I

found out what was wrong with me I cried so much I was it was like I will not

explain it it was like happy sad tears like well okay I'm not crazy

haha so I want to say thank you to everybody that's watched this this was

very very hard for me to put out but I want to be authentic and true and just

remember that just because you do something gross it does not make you

gross thank you for being alive bye

For more infomation >> my very personal ic story| interstitial cystitis awareness - Duration: 39:41.

-------------------------------------------

강문영 이승철 이혼이유 재혼 전남편 - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> 강문영 이승철 이혼이유 재혼 전남편 - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle's sister accuses her of 'ignoring' their dad on Father's Day and slams her for not vis - Duration: 3:00.

Meghan Markle 's sister has unleashed a new rant against the Duchess of Sussex over their dad Thomas

Thomas famously pulled out of walking Meghan down the aisle at her wedding to Prince Harry last month after undergoing emergency heart surgery

Now her sister Samantha, who was not invited to the wedding, has accused Meghan of ignoring their dad on Father's Day

Samantha also claims Meghan abandoned her "PR" plans to visit their dad after the Royal Wedding

Meghan's sister has given numerous scathing interviews about her famous sister and in her latest Twitter rant, she accused the former Suits actress of not caring about her dad

Samantha wrote: "Happy Fathers Day to all of the self-sacrificing fathers who gave us everything that we are

"Humanitarians do not ignore their fathers. Meg." She later added: "Maybe a Father's Day visit after the PR stunt said a visit would happen, would be appropriate

Ya think? In the weeks leading up to her wedding, Meghan's family were constantly in the press and her dad was caught out posing for paparazzi shots of him reading books about England and looking up the couple online

When the truth about the photo stunts emerged, there were days of uncertainty over whether he would attend the royal nuptials

Just days before the wedding he confirmed he would not be able to attend due to health concerns

Meghan then released a statement which read: "Sadly my father will not be attending our wedding

"I have always cared for my father and hope he can be given the space he needs to focus on his health

" Meanwhile, Meghan spent Father's Day at the wedding of Prince Harry's cousin Celia McCorquodale

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were pictured smiling and looking relaxed as they walked along a footpath with other guests

Meghan took a bit of a stumble next to Harry, but he kept a firm grip on her hand

The 36-year-old former actress stunned in a long-sleeved blue-and-white paisley shirt dress and white fascinator at the wedding of Princess Diana's niece

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle's sister accuses her of 'ignoring' their dad on Father's Day and slams her for not vis - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST - Duration: 9:16.

Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST

For more infomation >> Well that's great! | O Yeah | Stealing Janet's kills chocoRE | JANET X TOAST - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

PRZY KAWIE O SPRAWIE: Czy mężczyźni powinni mieć prawa wyborcze? - Duration: 14:34.

For more infomation >> PRZY KAWIE O SPRAWIE: Czy mężczyźni powinni mieć prawa wyborcze? - Duration: 14:34.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Wojciechowska i Kossakowski - nowa para w show-biznesie! Co Martyna mówi o Przemku? Szczere słowa! - Duration: 1:54.

 Martyna Wojciechowska od lat udowadnia, że nie ma dla niej rzeczy niemożliwych do zrobienia. Licencję wyścigową zdobyła, kiedy miała 17 lat, potem wzięła udział w Rajdzie Dakar, zdobyła tzw

Koronę Ziemi (najwyższe szczyty górskie każdego kontynentu). Przemek Kossakowski również lubi ekstremalne przygody. W czasie kręcenia programów dla TTV m

in. przekłuł sobie język, poddał się symulacji porodu i pozwolił zakopać się w grobie. A prywatnie? Siedem lat temu się rozwiódł i od tej pory kilka razy próbował sobie ułożyć życie

Bez sukcesu. Dziś mieszka w wynajętym na Podlasiu drewnianym domu. Czy nadal wierzy w miłość?  Wojciechowska także jest „kobietą po przejściach"

Pięć razy była zaręczona, a dwa razy niemal uciekła sprzed ołtarza, bo tuż przed ślubem zmieniała zdanie co do zamążpójścia

W lutym 2016 roku przeżyła bolesną stratę. Zmarł wtedy jej były partner i ojciec jej córki Marysi, Jerzy Błaszczyk.  Teraz mówi się, że miejsce w jej sercu zajął właśnie Przemek

 Być może niebawem Wojciechowska będzie miała okazję to sprawdzić. Bo w końcu dla niej, mówiącej, że nie planuje zostać typową panią domu i woli z plecakiem przemierzać świat i przeżywać przygody, ktoś tak szalony jak Kossakowski wydaje się być wymarzonym towarzyszem życia!  ZOBACZ: Przemysław Kossakowski PIERWSZY RAZ skomentował związek z Martyną Wojciechowską!  Przemek i Martyna ostatnio spędzili razem weekend w Sopocie  Martyna znów jest zakochana?

For more infomation >> ✅ Wojciechowska i Kossakowski - nowa para w show-biznesie! Co Martyna mówi o Przemku? Szczere słowa! - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

不懂表達愛意,默默守護你的星座! - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> 不懂表達愛意,默默守護你的星座! - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorials Ep.22 | How to install Raft | - Duration: 3:17.

Before I start I would like to point out that the following videos will maked without voice.

I'm probably going to put subtitles in English.

Thank you for understanding

Before we start we need a browser. I use Firefox.

Here we need to press the "DOWNLOAD" button.

Save the file on PC.

I already have it so I will not install it anymore.

Now, after downloading, we open the archive. For this, I use WinRaR.

Now we're extract the folder somewhere in the PC.

Now we can get into the game.

For more infomation >> Tutorials Ep.22 | How to install Raft | - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Luciana Gimenez posta foto com Mick Jagger e web zoa: 'Explicada a zica no jogo' - Duration: 1:13.

 Pai do filho mais velho de Luciana Gimenez, Lucas, de 19 anos, Mick Jagger, que veio ao Brasil para a festa de 18 anos do jovem, foi homenageado neste domingo (17) pela apresentadora

A mãe de Lucas parabenizou o rock star, líder da banda Rolling Stones, pelo Dia dos Pais, comemorado nesta data nos Estados Unidos, onde vive o roqueiro

No clique, Luciana e Mick aparecem ao lado de Lucas, ainda bem novinho. Ao verem a imagem, alguns internautas responsabilizaram a postagem pela decepcionante estreia do Brasil na Copa do Mundo da Rússia, que também aconteceu neste domingo e teve o novo corte de cabelo de Neymar como principal destaque

For more infomation >> ✅ Luciana Gimenez posta foto com Mick Jagger e web zoa: 'Explicada a zica no jogo' - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Životní dvojrole Karla Högera: Hajloval v Národním divadle, veskutečnosti byl ale členem - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Životní dvojrole Karla Högera: Hajloval v Národním divadle, veskutečnosti byl ale členem - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Luxembourg 0-0 Senegal: Mane in the crowd as Cisse's men held - Duration: 2:58.

Liverpool forward Sadio Mane sat out Senegal's first warm-up match in Luxembourg on Thursday night

The 26-year-old has yet to train with his Senegal team-mates after joining up late due to his involvement in the final

Mane was in the crowd for Thursday's friendly at the Josy Barthel stadium along with scouts from , Monaco and Lens

  MATCH FACTS  Moris; Harush, Malget, Krogh Gerson, Carlson; Pereira, Turpel, Barreiro Martins, Mutsch; Rodrigues; Joachim: Schon, Da Graca, O Thill, Ostrowski, Skenderovic, Sinani, V Thill, Janisch, Bohnert, Da Mota, Czekanowicz, Mahmutovic: Periera, Da Mota: N'Diaye; Wague, Kouyate, Koulibaly, Ciss; Sarr, Gueye, N'Diaye, Keita; Konate, Niang: Diallo, Mbodj, Sane, Sow, Diouf, Ndoye, Sabaly, Sakho, Ndiaye, Gassama, Gomis: Niang, N'Diaye   M'Baye Niang had Senegal's first effort on goal in the 14th minute after combining smartly with Keita Balde on the edge of the box

Alfred N'Diaye, Keita and Niang all went close as the visitors dominated possession but could not make the breakthrough in the first-half

Stoke striker Mame Biram Diou replaced Keita at half-time as Senegal made three changes with Lamine Gassama replacing Saliou Ciss and Salif Sane replacing Kalidou Koulibaly

Niang fired a free kick against the bar in the 49th minute and Moussa Konaté flashed a header wide from close range as Senegal piled on the pressure

Luxembourg goalkeeper Anthony Moris was in inspired form and he kept out a late effort from Moussa Konate

Senegal take on Poland, Colombia and Japan in group H at this summer's in Russia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment