Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 19 2018

Many people, for some reason that I do not know, think that the saliva of the animals presents

antibiotic, regenerative or even functions that allow that if an animal licks a

The wound will heal faster, which usually focuses, for some reason outside

of my understanding in dogs, but is this true, can saliva heal or

least prevent an infection in a wound? or on the contrary, allow it to provoke a

greater infection? The first thing to analyze is why

It's limited to dogs and why you think this, the first reason I can think of,

is that when an animal gets to hurt, to scrape or just to produce a wound,

The first thing they do is hold onto this wound, people commonly what we do is

cover it with the hand and press it, this to relieve the pain, but the quadrupeds hardly

can perform this action with the legs, so they do it with the tongue to

lick it answeringly, from there you can think about why the tongue and the saliva are linked

with relief. What about dogs may be due to popular culture and the custom of

human being of always having a dog in almost any event, such as hunting,

where one ventures to get into a place where it is common for one to be scratched with branches,

get hurt with stones, be attacked by an animal, or any event you can imagine

that can happen in this place, then the dog for some reason, either by empathy,

by attachment to its owner or by tasting the taste of the blood, it licks the wound and in the end

of what was weighed that was a problem with the infection really nothing happened.

but this event aside from suggesting that saliva relief from a disease, can

because the bacteria that were inoculated were not pathogenic or that the

amount were not enough to cause an infection, allowing the system

immune system will act appropriately. Now, to have a more real idea

of what can happen, it is necessary to analyze what is in the snout and the saliva of

dogs. to start the saliva is a mixture of different compounds and water, between

they are enzymes, like the lizosima, which has the ability to break chemical bonds

and some bacteria succumb to it, by destroying their cell walls, immunoglobulins to,

which prevent infectious agents from entering the plasma, paying attention to

the cell wall and prevent them from being installed in the mucosa, also serve as an indicator

for the macrophages to destroy them; and opiorfin, an analgesic; this could do

think that in fact saliva is a very healthy secretion that could alleviate the discomfort and

prevent an infection, but this would be true if the snout were an innocuous region

and very clean, but it is not like that, to begin is one of the regions with a great flora

bacterial, among them are pasterellas, streptococci, staphylococci, among others, giving

a total of 84 different specimens of bacteria that when exposed to these substances

that are secreted by saliva, have found a way to survive their conditions by

adaptation, in addition to this can be added others that become occasional and that

Dogs tend to include in their mouths by their habit and habits, such as when licking objects,

the floor, chewing things, among other origins, of which there may be clostridiums in

its spore form, remembering that these are highly resistant, this only

speaking of bacteria, there may also be parasites, fungi and viruses.

so by licking or licking a wound, not only do they soak the wound, but they inoculate

bacteria, which can cause infection by worsening the scenario, reaching the point

of causing death depending on the bacteria and the little attention that is given. for the

that the cases that supposedly saved or prevented an infection, are issues

of another nature, such as the state of health, the treatment that is given and a good action

of the immune system, more than the saliva and its supposed properties, existing more

cases of patients who got worse, than of those who were cured.

Under my experience, I recently ran into a dog bucket that he had to

perform an amputation because of an osteosarcoma, the dog recovered excellent and started

to walk despite the lack of a limb and its weight, since it was a large dog,

but the owner instead of following the instructions to avoid licking the stump that was

healing and wearing an Elizabethan collar to prevent him from getting hurt, he not only did

ignore if not that I also justify that the saliva of dogs has properties

that attack the bacteria and that's why it was good to do it. with this event in

less than a week apart from breaking the sutures that kept the skin together, this

region was infected, leaving the bone portion exposed, so it had to be performed

a new surgery in a patient who was anemic due to blood loss and infection

had advanced so far that the marrow was very infected, to the point that it had to be withdrawn

a bone portion, where again he successfully came out of surgery, but unfortunately

He died the next day due to the precarious condition of the patient and the infection caused septicemia,

all for ignoring the indications from the beginning, where by habit the fault is

We had ourselves and not the carelessness that the owner favored. I pose this scenario to you,

of which I have many more anecdotes of this type, not in order to torment him if not

to give an example of what it is capable of causing not following the indications and the belief

that saliva is a fluid capable of healing. so the properties of saliva do not

they are only a myth, but it is a potential danger if one allows the saliva to have

contact with the wound of a person, a dog or the patient itself, so

Saliva, not only from a dog, but from any animal, is capable of healing.

I hope you liked the video, if it was like that, I like it, if you know someone who

may like to share it on your social networks and do not forget to subscribe if you like animals,

If you have any questions, have any suggestions or just want to comment something do not leave

to do it in the comments box, also if you are a fan of this channel, activate the little bell

of notifications to be among the first to see the videos.

I leave my social networks so you can follow me, on facebook I upload some

videos and interesting things by that means, in instragram I publish photos of interesting things

and on twitter you can see a summary of all my activity, which you can find

in the description of this video. I also have a page in patreon where the

people can sponsor this project and grow much faster, you will see the reward

that more suits you or like you, which is also in the description. for all

people who do not understand Spanish, I remind you that you can enjoy all

the videos subtitled in English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese,

Russian and Hindi. Do not miss out on my citygamer channel, where I upload gameplays, characters

of comics and technically any idea that I can think of to make a video. many

thanks for watching this video, we are seeing each other until later.

For more infomation >> Saliva de los perros | ¿Es cierto que sana? | (Mitos de veterinaria y animales) - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

GASTROFÍSICA | La física de una clara de huevo - Duration: 4:47.

Eggspelliarmus!

Whipping egg whites is the closest thing we have to a magic spell in r-

(interruptive whispers)

What?

(accusatory whispers)

Did I...?

Did I already start the other video like this?

(affirmative whispers)

OK, then let's cut to the chase: egg whites are so cool...

They're so cool that I made a pun here and I can't translate it to English.

They have some fas-ci-na-ting optics, but I've already talked about this in another video.

Today's question is: why the hell are whipped egg whites so firm

when egg whites, by themselves, are not?

I promised I wouldn't pour egg whites on myself ever again.

- (Patri & Matt) HAHAHA SURPRISE ATTACK BITCH

(this is the face of someone who DOES NOT WANT to record this kind of take EVER AGAIN)

I lied.

The first thing to understand is that whipped egg whites are F O A M S, just like...

well, just like foam.

Foams are just materials where we've got gas pockets trapped in a liquid

(or even a solid!).

"But HOLD ON a sec!", you might say,

"Foam from, let's say, sodas or beer is, by far,

waaay less firm than whipped egg whites, it goes away suuuper easily!"

And I'd say:

"Gurl you are SO im-pa-tient!"

Not all foams are equal, and the difference between egg whites and soda

is that, even though both soda and egg whites are just #WaterWithStuff, in eggs

part of that stuff is a protein called albumin.

When we whip an egg white, we do two things:

First, we're introducing air bubbles with which we form the foam, but

more importantly, we take the albumin, which is all tangled up,

and we comb it, we untangle it, in a process known as denaturalization

(we'll talk about denaturalization in another moment) (#AlwaysLeavingStuffForOtherVideos)

Proteins are made of aminoacids, and some of these aminoacids are hydrophilic

(i.e. they're attracted to water), while others are hydrophobic (i.e. they're NOT attracted to water).

Proteins end up piling up on the edges of the bubbles so they can please

both the hydrophilic aminoacids, who want to be IN water,

and the hydrophobic aminoacids, who DON'T want to be in water.

In the end, there are so many proteins that they end up coagulating, they bond with each other,

strengthening the walls of the bubble.

This is what sets apart soap foam from, let's say, foam from soda:

soap mollecules, even though they're not proteins,

also have hydrophilic and hydrophobic ends:

it's an emulsifier that strengthens the walls of the bubbles

and, therefore, the foam itself.

So what can we take from learning all of this?

Well, we can marvel in the wondrous complexity of everyday processes and

Naah, just kidding!

We can take all we've learnt and apply it to:

Arcadi's Supercute Sciency Home-Made Kitchen Tricks and his Extra Short Titles! (with Arcadi Garcia)

ONE:

Keep your stuff SUPER CLEAN!!! Emulsifiers are crazy about fat,

so if there's any kind of fatty residue in your bowl or your whipper,

albumin will bond to it instead of working on supporting dem air bubbles,

making it more difficult for us to make a decent foam.

And that's why

TWO

Make sure you separate the white and the yolk SUPER WELL, and there's

no yolk in the egg white. NONE AT ALL! Egg yolks contain fat, and we already know what's up with fat

when trying to make a foam. Keeping your eggs cold, fresh out your fridge, should do the trick, but

THREE

DON'T start whipping yet!

Now that you've already separated dem egg whites, wait until they warm up to room temperature.

If they're too cold, they'll be too viscous

and it'll be (slightly) more difficult to introduce air and make a decent foam.

You can always let them rest while you get everything else ready,

so it's not the end of the world or anything.

FOUR

If you're gonna whip just a few eggs (like, less than 4), use a whisk

instead of a mixer so you don't go too far. (Yeah, you can also whip TOO MUCH)

If it's a lot of eggs, then go for the mixer, you don't want to lose a whole afternoon (and your wrists)

in the process. But never, NEVER, use a standard NOR a stick blender, since its blade not only

will make it more difficult for the aire to get into the egg whites, they also will tear

the albumin apart, so goodbye foam!

But there you have it: the physics of whipped egg whites! And remember: both in the kitchen and in physics,

the important thing is not to put

all your eggs in a basket.

(enraged whispers)

What?

(angry whispers about that lame-ass translated pun)

Have I also used this joke before?

(frustrated whispers about how it's not OK to just handwave the fact that the pun is untranslatable)

Ohhh myyy goooddddd

G O D D A M M I T

- (blooper reel Arcadi): Gimme a... Gimme a sec so I can...

so I can...

just in case.

- Alright-o. When I say...

SNEAK ATTACK BLENDER KISS

For more infomation >> GASTROFÍSICA | La física de una clara de huevo - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

6 remedios expectorantes con plantas para curar la tos con flemas - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> 6 remedios expectorantes con plantas para curar la tos con flemas - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Soplo cardíaco: síntomas, causas y diagnóstico - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> Soplo cardíaco: síntomas, causas y diagnóstico - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force : TODO lo que Sabemos de Este Juego!! // Analisis de Trailer!! - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Jump Force : TODO lo que Sabemos de Este Juego!! // Analisis de Trailer!! - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Los nutrientes de los frutos secos: todo lo que tienes que saber sobre ellos - Duration: 6:49.

For more infomation >> Los nutrientes de los frutos secos: todo lo que tienes que saber sobre ellos - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Descomunal bronca entre Lydia Lozano y Gustavo González: "No me vuelvas hablar así en tu vida" - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Descomunal bronca entre Lydia Lozano y Gustavo González: "No me vuelvas hablar así en tu vida" - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mazazo para Colombia: perdió 2-1 con Japón en su debut en el Mundial - Duration: 10:34.

Japón oscureció el panorama de Colombia en Rusia 2018 después de imponerse en Sarank por primera vez en su historia (1-2), y dejar al conjunto sudamericano con escaso margen de error para progresar en el Mundial

Colombia, ataviada de una estupenda reputación ganada a pulso cuatro años atrás, en Brasil 2014, donde alcanzó los cuartos de final, no se sobrepuso a los numerosos contratiempos con los que se topó en los minutos iniciales del choque

'Contra Polonia tenemos que jugarnos la vida': Falcao 'Debemos levantar la cabeza y comenzar de cero': Quintero 'Tener un jugador menos fue desgastante': Pékerman No le dio para completar una remontada con la inferioridad numérica con la que se quedó desde el minuto 5

Por eso, todos los planes, toda la estrategia de la pizarra se quedó en nada. José Pékerman dejó a James Rodríguez en el banquillo

El volante del Bayern Múnich, con fatiga muscular y ausente en algunos entrenamientos, se quedó en el banco

Prefirió el preparador argentino hombres frescos ante un rival correoso, de exigencia física y que suele imponer un ritmo alto

Sin embargo, no atrae en esta ocasión Japón las expectativas de veces anteriores

En su sexta participación seguida ya no cuenta con ese grupo de futbolistas compacto y unido para la causa

De hecho, da la sensación de ser un conjunto que languidece, sobre todo por el cambio de entrenador que tuvo que realizar hace solo dos meses y que llevó a Akira Nishino del Hitachi a su equipo nacional

#JPN se convierte en la primera selección asiática en vencer a un equipo sudamericano en la Copa Mundial

#COLJPN #Rusia2018 pic.twitter.com/7SO2o3YEQe— Copa Mundial FIFA 🏆 (@fifaworldcup_es) 19 de junio de 2018 Todo se le puso de cara al conjunto oriental para ganar por primera vez en su historia a Colombia

Antes del minuto cinco el partido había dado un revolcón. Ocasión de gol, un penalti, una expulsión

todo en un momento. La agitación llegó al encuentro por culpa de una pérdida de balón del ataque colombiano

Japón conserva el gusto por la velocidad. Por las transiciones a toda pastilla. Quedó claro

El contraataque llevó la pelota a los pies del punta, Yuya Osako. Le faltó decisión al ariete del Colonia, que remató mal y desvió el portero David Ospina

La pelota le llegó a Shinji Kagawa. Disparó a gol pero en el camino se interpuso el brazo de Carlos Sánchez

El árbitro, el esloveno Damir Skovina lo vio. Señaló penalti y expulsó al mediocentro del Espanyol

No falló Kawaga desde los once metros. El volante del Borussia Dortmund puso a Japón por delante

⏱: 90'Se anuncian cinco minutos de adición 📣➕Colombia🇨🇴 1 - Japón🇯🇵 2#COLJPN #MiCorazónTricolor #Rusia2018— Selección Colombia (@FCFSeleccionCol) 19 de junio de 2018 Nadie esperó este panorama

Colombia acusó el mazazo. Con un jugador menos acosó a su rival pero sin orden. En acciones esporádicas

Japón, sin embargo, encontró vía libre en el área de Ospina. Un equipo con más empaque que el nipón hubiera hecho saña de su adversario y hubiera cerrado el partido

Pékerman entró en acción. Retiró a Cuadrado, una opción más que válida para atacar pero poco fiable en la retaguardia

Sobre todo con un jugador menos. Sacó a Wilmar Barrios para dar equilibrio al conjunto antes del intermedio

Pero Japón, uno de esos equipos que peca siempre de inocencia aunque su media de edad sea alta y sus jugadores con experiencia, encajó un gol pueril que evitó que se fuera con ventaja al intermedio y alentara a su rival

Todo falló en el cuadro de Nishino. La barrera se colocó mal y saltó por anticipado

Juan Quintero estuvo vivo. Lanzó raso, pegado al palo. Y el meta oriental Elij Kawashima se tragó el balón

Disimuló el portero del Maguncia con la pelota en las manos. No hacía falta el VAR ni el ojo de halcón

¡Para no perder detalle!💫 Gol más veloz de #JPNen las Copas Mundiales💫 2ª expulsión más rápidaen la historia del torneo#COLJPN #Rusia2018 pic

twitter.com/a42JUN4Wog— Copa Mundial FIFA 🏆 (@fifaworldcup_es) 19 de junio de 2018 Había rebasado la línea de forma clara

La puesta en escena de la segunda mitad pareció mostrar a Japón más atrevido. Ospina resolvió un mano a mano con Osako, que nunca parece calcular su tiro

El portero del Arsenal se lució después en un chut lejano, intencionado, de Takashi Inui, que mostró peligro siempre que entró en juego

A falta de media hora llegó el momento de James. El exjugador del Real Madrid salió al rescate de Colombia, que empezaba a acusar el esfuerzo de jugar en inferioridad

Ocupó el lugar de Quintero. Su entrada reactivó al resto y también a la grada. Buscó un efecto similar Nishino y recurrió a Taisuke Honda

Nada comparable en calidad. Pero para Japón generador de su imagen en el extranjero

El resultado fue inmediato. El futbolista actualmente en el Pachuca mexicano ejecutó un córner

Era el primer balón que tocaba Honda, que puso el centro en la cabeza de Osako para llevarlo a la red y adelantar a Japón, que hacía trizas a su rival por la banda derecha

Genki Haraguchi dejó en evidencia más de una vez a Johan Mojica y a Jose Izquierdo, encargados de ese ala

A la desesperada buscó el empate Colombia, que plagó de responsabilidad a James. Colgó balones y también a Calos Bacca, que había salido antes del segundo gol nipón, cuando Pekerman aún confiaba en la victoria

-EFE

For more infomation >> Mazazo para Colombia: perdió 2-1 con Japón en su debut en el Mundial - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Japón aplaca la rebelión de Colombia - Duration: 7:28.

Directo Previa  Con un juego sin alardes, beneficiado por error garrafal de Davison Sánchez que empeoró con su expulsión Carlos Sánchez, tímido en gran medida pero decidido en su voluntad de no ceder una conquista inesperada, Japón derrotó a Colombia en un encuentro en el que el perdedor mereció tanto o más honor que su rival

Fue el conjunto cafetero un rebelde con causa, algo adolescente en su voluntad de reivindicarse, pero un ejemplo de pasión por competir que no obtuvo el premio merecido

Jugó mejor durante más tiempo, pero defendió peor en los momentos clave. Primero con la roja que le dejó con uno menos durante 85 minutos -la mano de Sánchez no requirió del VAR para ser señalada- y con un gol en la despensa -Kagawa demostró la enorme calidad que posee en el lanzamiento-, y después habilitando un remate de Osako de cabeza cuando más firme parecía el empate

 Verse con el viento de cola, el marcador de cara y frente a un rival atolondrado le sentó fatal a Japón

No supo el equipo de Nishino cómo ejercer esa superioridad de una forma tan temprana, tan inesperada, tan poco prevista

Se convirtió sin darse cuenta en un equipo débil en su campo, sin recursos para sacar de sus casillas a una selección colombiana a la que el sol del estadio de Luzhnikí había cegado de manera prematura

 Pero con la mochila llena de piedras, la voluntad del equipo de Pekerman fue la de cualquier deportista que afronta una maratón con el tobillo dolorido

El sufrimiento es en sí mismo el mejor aliciente para descargar adrenalina, y en el fútbol no hay mayor cuesta que una expulsión

Tardó el seleccionador colombiano en reordenar el bloque , pero la marcha de Cuadrado y la colocación de Barrios en el centro del campo junto a Lerma permitió que Quintero se olvidase de hacer eso que tanto le cuesta y que tan poco practica: correr sin balón

El zurdo de Boca Juniors es tan técnico como previsible, aunque esa manera de mostrar el truco no sea suficiente para chafarle la función

Japón, tan aplicada como tierna en los marcajes, dejó hacer pensando que si ya había logrado ponerse por delante y además manejaba dos piernas extra para cubrir su portería nada malo podría suceder

Y vaya que si ocurrió.  Sin James Rodríguez sobre el campo -comenzó en el banquillo, aletargado por unas molestias musculares que no remiten-, la única figura colombiana que engulló a los suyos y digirió el partido fue Falcao

Nada en el delantero cafetero es casual. Ni su forma de pelear, de protestar, ni siquiera de revolcarse por el césped, aunque la mayoría de veces resulte artificial

No lo fue a la hora de provocar una falta al borde del área -que no fue- y de situar a Colombia ante una oportunidad única teniendo en cuenta el panorama

Quintero, goloso con su bota izquierda, ejecutó un disparo raso, lento en apariencia, pero preciso en su dirección, que se alojó junto al palo izquierdo de Kawashima

 Solo tras el descanso decidió Japón deshacerse de un temor injustificado. Con mayor voluntad de ataque adelantó líneas e Inui, desaparecido en el primer acto, dispuso de dos remates claros que no terminaron por superar a Ospina

Sakai, en el costado derecho, también decidió sumarse al ataque y demostrar que es algo más que un lateral con vocación de central

No hubo rastro de Kagawa, el mejor jugador nipón, ni siquiera de Shibasaki, reconvertido en medio centro puro en el esquema de Nishino

Si bien pisaba territorio enemigo con más asiduidad, las llegadas de Colombia parecían cargadas de mayor rabia

Lo demostró James al entrar al campo, demasiado alterado, hiperexcitado en ese momento por el empate, que pretendió ocupar todos los espacios del campo

El tanto de cabeza de Osako, que le ganó la marca a Arias -en el único error que cometió el defensa del PSV holandés en todo el partido- acabó por desconcertar a Colombia

Con un Mojika exhausto -fue el jugador que con mayor inteligencia exprimió sus pulmones-, todas las oportunidades dependían de la pillería de Falcao o de la certeza de Bacca

Ni uno ni otro lograron su objetivo.  Japón celebró la victoria ante Colombia como quien conquista un territorio contra todo pronóstico

No imaginaron que ocurriría, tampoco su rival, pero ocurrió. Y vaya si le costó lograrlo

For more infomation >> Japón aplaca la rebelión de Colombia - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Cyborgs - Gonna Fly - Duration: 3:27.

Cyborgs - Gonna Fly

For more infomation >> Cyborgs - Gonna Fly - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

How To: Install 2-Bolt Cleats - Duration: 1:49.

Welcome back to another bike tutorial.

Same beard, new flannel!

Riding your bike with cleats and clipless pedals will help you get more power when you pedal.

But of course, you need to install your cleats to your shoes first.

We're using a 2-bolt, or SPD, system for pedals and cleats.

This is a common set-up for mountain bike pedals, but is also found on some road shoes.

We'll start by loosely "Michael Bolton" the cleats to the shoes.

We'll start by loosely bolting the cleats to the shoes.

Next, we'll need to find how the foot rotates in a natural position.

This is different for every rider.

One way to find your rotation is to march in place a few steps.

Then, look at the angle at which your feet are resting.

You'll want to rotate the cleat so that it allows your foot to sit in its natural position when it's clipped into the pedal.

Now, we'll position the cleat so that the ball of your foot rests in front of the pedal's axle.

Put on your shoe and find the ball of your foot, which is the bony part on the inside of your foot.

Using a pencil, sticker, tape, or any non-permanent marking tool, mark where that spot is on your shoe.

Shift your cleat forwards or backwards until the middle of the cleat falls about 1 cm behind the mark.

Tighten the bolts as tightly as possible (without stripping the screws) to secure the cleat in place.

Last step, clip those well fitting cleats into your pedals, and go ride!

To find which shoes and pedals are right for you or for help fitting your cleats,

visit trekbikes.com, or stop by your local Trek retailer.

For more infomation >> How To: Install 2-Bolt Cleats - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Raymond y sus Amigos - Men And The City - May 8, 2018 [Direct Feed | 720p | 60 FPS] - Duration: 27:28.

For more infomation >> Raymond y sus Amigos - Men And The City - May 8, 2018 [Direct Feed | 720p | 60 FPS] - Duration: 27:28.

-------------------------------------------

Swim Lessons: "It Could Save a Life." - Duration: 4:05.

Hey, August! Hi!

My name is August and I'm six. I'm in kindergarten.

Happy birthday to you.

Make a wish. Yay!

August can you tell us what you like about swimming?

I like how you can

go underwater and use your goggles.

You swim under water a lot, don't you

And you love swimming every day? Uh huh. Yeah.

Hi, August! Hi!

My name is Casey and

for a career, I'm a hospice nurse

In March of 2017, I was in Costa Rica

August had been to Costa Rica three times already. He'd been to this property. He knew

safety measures and we had a safety talk, a couple of safety talks that day. But anyway, March 9th of

2017, August had a near drowning incident while we were in Costa Rica in my friend's pool.

Two of my friends that were there were nurses and performed CPR and

August made a recovery,

perfect recovery.

We spent one night in the hospital in Costa Rica and the day that I got back from Costa Rica

I called the Y and I scheduled him for private swim lessons.

And so we spent a minimum of 30 minutes at the pool five days a week.

He had two different private instructors at the Y. They taught you how to swim right? I had two teachers.

Miss Yvonne and Miss Susan.

And within five weeks, he learned how to swim with no flotation devices.

Great job!

Before the kids even get in the pool, we talked about safety.

We teach the children how to recognize what the lifeguard looks like. We teach them to swim to the wall, to

turn over onto their backs when they get tired.

So that if they are in a situation where they've fallen into the pool,

it comes naturally to them to look for a wall or to look to a landline to look for something to help themselves

get out of the pool.

So, what would you say to another kid who doesn't know how to swim?

I would say, "face your fear".

He was so enthusiastic

Everything I asked him to do he wanted to try. He was never afraid to put his face in the water. He was never

hesitant to kick or paddle or anything.

I think the lesson here is I want everyone to know how important it is to teach their kids to swim.

It doesn't take long, but it takes some dedication, and just a few weeks

could save someone else from drowning.

Teach your kids to swim!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Swim Lessons: "It Could Save a Life." - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Charlène de Monaco partage une photo craquante de son fils Jacques - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Charlène de Monaco partage une photo craquante de son fils Jacques - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Zen Relax 🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲🅰 - Musica ZEN Rilassante E Suoni Dell'Acqua Per Calmare La Mente E Meditare - Duration: 2:02:19.

For more infomation >> Zen Relax 🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲🅰 - Musica ZEN Rilassante E Suoni Dell'Acqua Per Calmare La Mente E Meditare - Duration: 2:02:19.

-------------------------------------------

LA MAÑANA DE SAN JUAN (Manuel Gutiérrez Nájera) - Duration: 14:53.

For more infomation >> LA MAÑANA DE SAN JUAN (Manuel Gutiérrez Nájera) - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

கண்டிப்பா இதை வேறயாராலையும் செய்யமுடியாது | Kollywood News | Latest News - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> கண்டிப்பா இதை வேறயாராலையும் செய்யமுடியாது | Kollywood News | Latest News - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Adaptación de unos bancos de la calle, por VEO - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Adaptación de unos bancos de la calle, por VEO - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT'S UNDER THIS BLOCK IN MINECRAFT - Duration: 15:10.

Like :)

For more infomation >> YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT'S UNDER THIS BLOCK IN MINECRAFT - Duration: 15:10.

-------------------------------------------

120 Cool Ideas for Gardening with Recycled Items - Duration: 15:11.

For more infomation >> 120 Cool Ideas for Gardening with Recycled Items - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

A SIGNATURE APPEARS IN THE SKY ... THE PURES OF A WOMAN - Duration: 2:42.

A sign appeared in the sky ... a woman ...

A woman appears to 6 children in Medjugorje ...

Our Queen of Peace ... Marie ... comes fight the snake ...

The Lady of Medjugorje reminds us of the gospel ... and just finish what she started

to Fatima ... I think this fight ... she has been leading it for over 100 years ... can be

from the rue du Bac in Paris ... because she appeared crushing the serpent's head ...

This fight, it will not do it without us ... by

against her already said: "that because we had started ... the world will change ... "

she will use all those who want follow her well ... she knows our problems

our difficulties ... and she does not hesitate, she asks us even more effort ... she

do not promise us riches the glory and the honors ... she tells us that we will have

the joy of Jesus in us, for those who want to follow her …

she does not explain us are plan ... she asks us to apply his messages ... from

pray and trust ... Mary does not do not ask us to go into large

discussions to evangelize ... she asks us just to be an example ... if we

ask you questions about religion answer ... but do not enter into dialogue ... it's

by prayer and your example that you will convert ...

prayers and hope

The crying of a woman ...

In Iguazú, Argentina, the Virgin is crying ... The event was found on Sunday

December 18, 2011, with a statue of the Holy Virgin Mary in a house in the Villa district

Alta.

The statue belongs to the Martínez family.

All the neighborhood and the pilgrims, shocked and astonished, come pray the rosary in

a kind of sanctuary because the family has for several years the statue of the Virgin.

Around 3 pm, Sunday the statue of the Virgin began to shed tears,

and the first to notice the event, was the daughter of the family.

Since then and from time to time, the virgin cry ... look at the pictures ...

Really interesting ... then in the red zone ... you can see the last video ...

And in the white area ... you can see more videos ...

You also have the possibility to subscribe ... by following ... the red arrow ...

For more infomation >> A SIGNATURE APPEARS IN THE SKY ... THE PURES OF A WOMAN - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Gasy Sauvage 2018 ★ Werawera Andafy Part #11 Guest TENCE MENA - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> Gasy Sauvage 2018 ★ Werawera Andafy Part #11 Guest TENCE MENA - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #863 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

like the Tom and Jerry do you dear well we'll dial them up when we get home what

are you talking about we're about what happened where are my knitting needles

goodness dear I'm so sorry no worries now I can work at Hot Topic and make

people sick as I ring up their purchases ah damn it dude bad news you're dead

what but I'm deaf sorry dude super death

you're done so what now I go to heaven nope when a deaf dies he gets

reincarnated you're being reincarnated as a Chinese baby right now girl girl oh

no the egg that I was supposed to take care of for my high school project mr.

Burke was right I'm not ready to be a parent wait a minute I'm not in high

school anymore maybe this is all a dream ah it was a

dream I need a glass of water wait a minute I moved out of the desert years

ago maybe this is a dream ah I am ready to be a parent mr. Burke

daddy I'm so happy you're alright we're lucky it wasn't more serious hey how's

the old guy doing yeah yes Joe why is everybody we know depressing mr.

Pewterschmidt I'm afraid I have some bad news I'm gonna have to revoke your

driver's license what it's obvious your advanced age has impaired your ability

to drive safely please Joe I know he had an accident but can't you look the other

way this one time as a friend yeah you know Joe you owed his family I didn't

tell anyone about you Fiona Apple tribute video I've been careless with

the delicate man and it's a sad sad world when a girl will break a bone just

because she can I broke this private time listen I don't have time for this

I'm late for a hostile takeover of a jelly factory I'll show those smokers

that's fine but you can't drive oh don't be ridiculous

driver P that's your service sir peanut we're not doing that Oh God

you were too much as it is you're not a young man anymore you need to slow down

slow down I can't slow down I'm running a six billion dollar company if I slow

down the company goes under it just seems to me that perhaps it's time to

think about retirement never retirements for old people

I can work till I die maybe even after that mr. Pewterschmidt the gentlemen

from Zurich are here for your 10 o'clock

well you need anything else mr. Pewterschmidt

but dear we are old we can't keep pretending that nothing's changed

I mean we almost injured our grandchild today besides you're always complaining

that you don't have enough time to play polo sit in a chair and moisten your

mouth that is true it does sometimes take me a while to moisten my mouth

there we go all moist you see dear and that's only the beginning retirement

will be a wonderful adventure and we will do it together

you're gonna retire from what there isn't it fun already

ok I'll retire Oh daddy I think that's for the best

I need a doctor is there a doctor

you

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #863 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Buy Mini Bluetooth speaker in bd/Bluetooth Speaker price in Dhaka 2018/shapon khan vlogs - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Buy Mini Bluetooth speaker in bd/Bluetooth Speaker price in Dhaka 2018/shapon khan vlogs - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dadi Love LIVE Groupe Dadi Love - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> Dadi Love LIVE Groupe Dadi Love - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

35 Incredible Garden Design Ideas of All Styles - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 35 Incredible Garden Design Ideas of All Styles - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: Is this the big clue Chelsea star Willian will complete move? - Duration: 2:10.

 Reports this week claimed the Red Devils are readying a £60m bid for the Brazil international, 29

 Jose Mourinho is keen to reunite with the winger, who he signed during his time at Stamford Bridge

 Willian struggled to get regular game time under Antonio Conte last season and the Brazil star could be open to quitting the Blues this summer

 And the bookies have cut the odds on Willian joining United with Mourinho tipped to splash the cash in the coming weeks

 BetStars spokesman Ian Marmion said: "Manchester United are now priced at just 11/8, down from 6/4, to snap up Chelsea winger Willian

 "In spite of showing some impressive form, the Brazilian struggled to nail down a regular starting spot for the Blues last season under boss Antonio Conte, and it appears the 29-year-old could now be set reunite with Jose Mourinho, who first signed him for Chelsea

  "Willian's potential departure from Stamford Bridge will likely spark the interest of other top European sides, with Bayern Munich next up in the market at odds of 10/1

 "The winger could replace his Brazilian teammate Douglas Costa, who recently left the Bundesliga champions for Juventus on a permanent deal

 "PSG and Tottenham, who almost signed Willian in 2013, round up the betting market, both priced at 20/1

" Bayern Munich are next in the running to sign Willian, priced at 10/1, while Tottenham and PSG are next in line at 20/1

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: Is this the big clue Chelsea star Willian will complete move? - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

As a dog Cane Corso is bathing. # Canecorso - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> As a dog Cane Corso is bathing. # Canecorso - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

HOT WHEELS UNBOXING ON Lamborghini Veneno 2014! | Craxer Gaming - Duration: 3:35.

[sorry for that extra capital letter in "strongly"]

Hey Guys, And Welcome To This Video.

Today I Am Unboxing This Lamborghini Veneno.

From Hot Wheels.

Yes, This Is From 2014, But Eh YEH.

I Bought It From Amazon.

[Sorry i didn't catched that neither..]

Yes, I Am Recording On iPad.

Because Im Too Busy For My Computer.

So I Am Unboxing This (REALLY LOUD)!

And, I Won't Talk Too Much About,

That I Have Been Offline On Youtube.

That Can Wait For Another Video.

But..

Hope You Guys Are Ready For This Video, And..

Let's Get Right In To It!

!ALRIGHT!

So Uhm..

OUGH!

I Actually Got Inspiration From My..

Friend..

Racer Pro HGR And..

You Can Check Out His Channel.

A Really Cool YouTuber.

He Makes A Lot Of Unboxing Videos. And..

Definitely Check Him Out (Link In The Description)

But.

Heres The Car.

Really Cool...

Veneno.

You Can See The Front Here.

And Then The Back.

I Got This Really Cool Spoiler, That I Actually Really Like.

It's Like "Aero Dynamic" Or Something.

Which Looks Really Good.

These.. (Grooves) Which Definitely Looks Really Cool.

Then Look At These, If You Guys Can See..

I Got Like That Chrome,

Surrounding The Tire.

Which Definitely Also Looks Pretty Cool.

And Then Orange, Because..

It's Actually My Favourite Color, So.

Pretty Much Why, And Then..

You Can Actually See,

Nah Its Not Very Clear, But As You Can See,

I Mean I Can See That It's Actually Reflecting.

A Little Bit..

Yeah..

Pretty Cool!

But I Might Make,

Some More..

Videos, Maybe Just One, About. You Know..

This Being Offline On YouTube And..

Yeah..

Thats.. You Know..

I Think My Next Video Is Gonna Be About That..

If Im Not Too Busy, To Do It.

Yeah.

I Think..

Just Stay Tuned For It, And Then..

There Might Be Some More..

More Unboxing. From Some Hot Wheels.

Upcoming..

But For Now..

Hope You Guys Enjoyed The Video.

And, Hopefully I'll See You In The Next Video.

BAIII!

For more infomation >> HOT WHEELS UNBOXING ON Lamborghini Veneno 2014! | Craxer Gaming - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

1 Hour – Beautiful Japanese Vocal Songs – Nightcore Mix #3 - Duration: 1:06:11.

For more infomation >> 1 Hour – Beautiful Japanese Vocal Songs – Nightcore Mix #3 - Duration: 1:06:11.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Fox 1.2 40KW Trendline lage KM Stand! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Fox 1.2 40KW Trendline lage KM Stand! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Zen Relax 🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲🅰 - Musica ZEN Rilassante E Suoni Dell'Acqua Per Calmare La Mente E Meditare - Duration: 2:02:19.

For more infomation >> Zen Relax 🅼🆄🆂🅸🅲🅰 - Musica ZEN Rilassante E Suoni Dell'Acqua Per Calmare La Mente E Meditare - Duration: 2:02:19.

-------------------------------------------

'Race 3' Dekhkar Lote Darshak Twitter Par Dikha Rahe Hai Gussa - Duration: 1:52.

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

salman khan race 3, salman khan race 3 trolled, bollywood movie trailers 2018, race 3 movie review, race 3 public review, race 3 review, race 3 box office collection, race3 honest movie review, disappointed salman khan, race3 audience review, race 3 first review, race 3 first movie reaction, race 3 full movie review, race 3 critics review, race 3 collections, salman khan latest news, salman khan race 3 songs, race 3 collection

For more infomation >> 'Race 3' Dekhkar Lote Darshak Twitter Par Dikha Rahe Hai Gussa - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Máy Bay AC 130 Thực Chiến | Xem Quái Vật Chiến Tranh Máy Bay AC-130 - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> Máy Bay AC 130 Thực Chiến | Xem Quái Vật Chiến Tranh Máy Bay AC-130 - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

재판거래 의혹 본격 수사 윤석열 서울중앙지검장 유임 사법 개혁 시작된다 - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> 재판거래 의혹 본격 수사 윤석열 서울중앙지검장 유임 사법 개혁 시작된다 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Field Evaluation of a Passive Aeration System for Aquaculture – University of Toronto - Duration: 1:03.

Powering Agriculture: An Energy Grand Challenge for Development Powering Agriculture Innovators 2015 www.PoweringAg.org

FAO estimates that global aquaculture

is an industry of 157 billion dollars.

It is growing at a rate of 40% annually,

and a majority of it, 95%, is in low-income countries.

My name is Marina Freire-Gormaly,

and I am with the university of Toronto team.

And our innovation is a solar-thermal updraft system.

We use the solar-thermal heat to increase the overall amount of oxygen in the pond.

This increases the fish production by 25%

resulting in an increase of farmer annual income of $250.

Our initial market is for Bangladesh,

and our goal, with your support, is to instal 10,000 devices by 2019.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Powering Agriculture: An Energy Grand Challenge for Development www.PoweringAg.org

For more infomation >> Field Evaluation of a Passive Aeration System for Aquaculture – University of Toronto - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

I Got Grey Ombre Box Braids For The First Time | Hair Me Out | Refinery29 - Duration: 6:28.

My name is Patia, and welcome to Hair Me Out.

When I was younger, I always wanted to blend in, but now, I love to stand out.

Switching up my hair is one way to achieve that.

I can't wait to get gray, ombre Casamance braids for the very first time.

Hi, my name is Anta.

Hi, my name is Fatoumata.

Welcome to Khamit Kinks.

So, Patia how long have you been natural?

Um, I think like, five years or so.

Oh, wow, so how do you usually wear your hair?

Uhhh...

In like, a bun.

Casamance braid is, first of all, the name comes from Senegal.

It's a city in Senegal.

They're easy to do, easy to wear, maintenance-free.

Once we're finished, you'll be able to style it.

It won't hurt.

We care about your hairline.

We make sure that it's not going to be tight.

You don't have to take Tylenol when you go home.

It's very flexible.

The reason I stopped getting my hair braided in high school was because like, it hurt.

I'd be in pain for three days.

It just wasn't worth it.

I'm a little scared, not gonna lie.

So, from the first one...

So, how do you feel?

Oh, it's good, yeah.

So, Patia who was the first person to do you hair?

My mom, she used to do it.

She used to like, wash it in the sink and then she would braid it in like, five or six

braids with barrettes.

But my grandma also did my hair a lot.

She would do it with like, all these fun styles.

And she'd put like, ribbons intertwined in the braids.

And she liked doing hair, so...

When did you guys start learning how to braid and how did you learn how to do hair?

My mom has four girls.

She didn't know how to do hair.

She used to send us to aunts and friends to get our hair done.

You have to wash their dishes...

You have to clean their house before your get your hair done.

So, I said, "I'm tired of that.

I'm going to learn how to do my sisters' hair and stay home."

While growing up, I was doing my siblings' hair, my mom, my aunt...

When I came here in 2003, I was like, "Ah, should I do hair?"

So 15 years now, I'm still doing it, I love doing it.

So my mom I guess got fed up one day and decided to take me to her hairstylist, Miss Melba.

Miss Melba would wash and like, hot iron – hot comb my hair.

Sometimes on special occasions she would do like, the Shirley Temple curls.

But my mom wouldn't let me perm my hair, so this was like, our compromise.

At 16 I like, begged my mother for a perm against her better judgement and my foolishness...

Um, and she let me get one.

When I first-first went natural, I did braids, or I did, uh, twists for I think, like, maybe

eight months to a year.

And then I got a big chop, and I was like, shocked.

I was like, "Oh, I like my face!"

I went natural like, right before the big boom.

Like, I wasn't like, an early-early natural person, but not everybody...

Everybody wasn't natural yet.

My friends were like, "Well, you're gonna have to do your hair," and like, "Everybody's

gonna see your face," and like, crazy things!

And then also just...

I didn't know how to care for natural hair.

I was on YouTube like it was like, my second job.

What is your favorite thing about doing hair?

My favorite part is when a customer comes...

Their hair is already damaged.

Their edges are all gone...

So, they come to us for help.

And then, if they keep coming for one year, a year-and-a-half, they're going to see their

hair start changing.

Their hair grows.

Most of them, they've never seen their natural hair, and once they see it,

they're shocked and surprised.

Seeing them be happy, being respectful, and loving themselves when it comes to their hair.

All of my clients that come in here know that Fatoumata loves to do cornrows.

When I do it, I feel so inspired.

And from the beginning to the end, I see the client's face looking really happy.

It makes me feel so good.

Like changing people's lives.

I love having natural hair.

My hair is big, and I think, especially for other women that are trying to grow their hair,

like, length is a big deal...

So, I think that it being big and kind of long, people will come up to me

and ask me about it.

I don't know, it just, it takes up space... which I like.

It makes me stand out.

Every time somebody compliments me, or every time I have a style that I like, I'm like,

"Oh, this is me!"

like, and it makes me feel really good about who I am plus or minus gray ombre braids.

Now, we're dipping the ends in hot water to make them softer, more bouncy.

This will seal the ends from getting frizzy or unraveling.

It'll surprise you...

I love it!

Oh my gosh.

I look like I should be in a band.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome!

It was a pleasure!

I love the way my gray ombre braids turned out.

My hair used to be one of my biggest insecurities, but now, it makes me feel great.

I love myself just the way I am with my big, complicated, and beautiful hair.

Thanks for joining me on this episode of Hair Me Out.

Thanks for watching this episode of Hair Me Out.

Let us know what you want to see next in the comments below.

To subscribe to Refinery29, click here.

To watch more videos, click here.

Alright, one more time...

Or, not one more time, but...

Again.

For more infomation >> I Got Grey Ombre Box Braids For The First Time | Hair Me Out | Refinery29 - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - One Last Time - Duration: 2:02.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - One Last Time - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Najlepsze strzały №27 [World of Tanks Polska] - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Najlepsze strzały №27 [World of Tanks Polska] - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jamie Foxx Reads Thirst Tweets - Duration: 3:13.

- I would let Jamie Foxx ruin my life

and make me a single mother.

(laughing)

'Cause I'm a mother (beep).

(rhythmic gentle music)

The best onscreen performance in the

movie Django goes to Jamie Foxx's penis.

Damn, that thing was pretty.

Well, let me show you something, God damn it.

(beep)

Won the Oscar and the Oscar Meyer.

What you think is at the bottom of this, mother (beep)?

I had to (beep) in two parts.

Carry the base here and the tip in here.

That's my new album too, called Just the Tip.

♪ Just the tip and nuts ♪

♪ You and I ♪

Just the tip and nuts.

You know that feeling when you're so horny,

only Jamie Foxx will do?

(chuckling)

(beep) and I come on all different speeds too.

I come to you, baby.

Rapid fire!

Huh, you wanna get it, you wanna smoke a cigarette after?

Grab a package of Pall Malls and some Gibson gin.

I need a sugar daddy that looks just like Jamie Foxx.

Baby, I got so much sugar.

Take you insulins, baby, 'cause you gonna get diabetes

once I lay this sugar in your veins.

♪ Sugar in your veins ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Sugar in your veins ♪

♪ With your stinkin' (beep) ♪

That's coming out on iTunes.

I would lick Jamie Foxx all over, tbfh.

Get ready, you know what I'm saying?

Get all the caverns, make sure you got your GPS,

find the right spots.

Waze.

Takin' Waze, I went through somebody's living room.

Took a left and, "My bad, y'all eating (beep).

Just trying to get to the Hollywood Boul."

I'm gonna come up with Love Waze

so you know how to find your partner, what they like.

I want Jamie Foxx to sing something to me

between my T-H-I, nevermind.

Thighs?

It would be like this.

♪ Baby I'm ♪

♪ In between your ♪

You gotta lift your thighs, girl.

♪ Thighs ♪

Anyway, oh, (beep) Jamie Foxx is

hosting the 2018 BET Awards.

Mother (beep) right, we're about to

have an incredible time.

Barrack Obama's coming to the BET Awards

and if there's any indication that

America needs me back ASAP.

We're gonna have Oprah, Oprah Winfrey!

This is Jay-Z.

I started off in the Marcy Projects,

it's crazy, my man, Beyonce, it's crazy.

He gonna be at the BET Awards.

Last thirst tweet, the part in Django

when Jamie Foxx saved Kerry from the room

and he said, "It's my baby," "It's my baby,"

in his sexy voice.

Yes, baby, save me, yes.

I'm here to save you, baby.

Captain Save 'em All, that's what I wanna do,

and you can find my new record, Tip and Balls,

wait, what was it, Tip and Nuts?

The Tip and Balls is the European release.

(gentle instrumental music)

For more infomation >> Jamie Foxx Reads Thirst Tweets - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

24hrs - All I Know ( Lyrics ) - Duration: 3:31.

[Intro] 24hrs

Stuck in 88 world 8...

Sing it with me Woah, it's gonna...

[Chorus] All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash

[Verse 1] I pull up with the girl of my dreams

I'm 24 from the Private Club team You don't like me and I don't care

You need a stylist to show you what to wear Flying on a 101 I think I seen an alien

Went in March, came back, did that twice Benihana, double rice changed your life

Neiman's in Lennox we shop for you linen As far as the water we like it with lemons

Kicked out the hotel we flooded with women They sayin' Twenty you livin' the life

Show 'em your worth they change up the price You know what you worth this is your life

Lil' mama too bad, she break all necks I want all cash, don't want no checks

[Chorus] All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash

[Verse 2] All I know I'm courtside at the games

I told my bros I won't change I want money over fame

I drive Rolls Royce in two lanes No givin' up

I switched it up Tell your dawg he should get his bitches up

And it's not an issue, I see it then I buy it

She say that she in love, I still gotta try it

I used to have Seiko now I want AP She wanna date me

These bitches got rabies A whole lot of money

Been makin' it lately Put shrimp in my pasta

All of my pictures by Oscar

[Chorus] All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash All I know is my bitch bad

All I know is I'm in my bag All I know is that my car fast

All I know is that I paid cash

For more infomation >> 24hrs - All I Know ( Lyrics ) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐂 𝐂.mp4 - Duration: 0:25.

I think, i'd just like to go home now everybody!

thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"NOW YOUR A MAN!"

"MAN MAN MA'A'AN!"

Oh MY!

But i have one last trick up my sleeves Sonic!

Original Character!

Do not steal!

*THICC PUNCH*

For more infomation >> 𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐂 𝐂.mp4 - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

With great pleasure I'm Introducing my assistant Sandra - Duration: 0:24.

Hi from La Casa de Ana today I'm glad to introduce you my asistente . Hi every one

my name is Sandra I'm Ana's assistant and it will be a pleasure to welcome you here at La Casa

de Ana and to help you in everything that you may need to have a great vacation here

in Cuba and remember , La casa de Ana is Your Casa in Havana

For more infomation >> With great pleasure I'm Introducing my assistant Sandra - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I ASPIRATION Navigatie! - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-I ASPIRATION Navigatie! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play | Airco | Bluetooth | Camera | Elektrische Ramen | USB - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play | Airco | Bluetooth | Camera | Elektrische Ramen | USB - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 1.6 I-DTEC Elegance (Navigatie, Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 1.6 I-DTEC Elegance (Navigatie, Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i Dynamic 4WD | Navi | Cruise Control | LMV | Climate Control - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i Dynamic 4WD | Navi | Cruise Control | LMV | Climate Control - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Comfort | Airco | Radio USB | Bluetooth | LM-Velgen | TSS - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Comfort | Airco | Radio USB | Bluetooth | LM-Velgen | TSS - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i Aspiration | Navi | TSS | Climate Control | Cruise Control | Parkeercamera - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i Aspiration | Navi | TSS | Climate Control | Cruise Control | Parkeercamera - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Atos 1.1I DYNAMIC COOL 3 maanden garantie - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Atos 1.1I DYNAMIC COOL 3 maanden garantie - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Did Trump abandon South Korea at the North Korea summit? | Eugene Gholz - Duration: 6:50.

Eugene Gholz: So recently President Trump, as part of a diplomatic opening with North

Korea, agreed to cancel or at least suspend for some time what he called "U.S. war games"

with South Korea, so training exercises that the United States does with its allies in

the Pacific to prepared to defend them potentially against attacks.

And this shocked a lot of people, both because we've been doing these exercises for many,

many years and people feel, in fact, President Trump had built up the potential threat from

North Korea persistently that said "North Korea is very dangerous and we need to be

ready to defend against North Korea".

Now we're saying "we don't have to practice anymore"?!

And lots of our other allies with whom we engage in exercises in the region, not just

with South Korea, are saying if the United States can so blithely write off its willingness

and commitment to practice, to show that it's ready to defend us, they're wondering if

they can trust the United States.

U.S. military exercises are one of our main signals of commitment to defend other countries,

to take care of these countries that we've made alliances with over the years, but these

alliances are very asymmetric alliances.

These alliances are really the United States promise to defend these other countries—not

that the Philippines are going to come defend the United States if somebody ever attacks

us—It's a one-sided agreement.

But to give the Philippines confidence that we would really defend them, for years we

have a said, "Well, look, we always show up, we do these practice runs with you, we

help train your militaries, we make it easier to operate together, such that if we did have

to defend you we would be in a position to defend you."

And President Trump, without seeming to think through the military implications or the political

signal that he was sending to our other allies, leapt way ahead on making an arrangement with

North Korea that said, "Hey, if it looks like North Korea is not going to attack South

Korea, it will make North Korea feel better and more willing to make that commitment if

the United States doesn't seem to practice something that the North Koreans think involve

the United States preparing to attack North Korea."

And so while I think it's actually perfectly reasonable for the other countries in Asia

to believe, especially given the defensive oriented trajectory of military technology,

that they can defend themselves without regular U.S. military exercises and a regular U.S.

commitment in the region, that's going to take some preparation.

The other militaries in this region need to adapt their technology investments, adapt

their training programs, prepare themselves for a time when they're going to take care

of more of their own defense.

And President Trump seems to have just sort of skipped over that and made a very North-Korea-focused

offer as opposed to a broad offer understanding its regional implications.

So South Korea is much more powerful than North Korea.

South Korea, the GDP is more than 30 times bigger.

If you think about just the ability to use its wealth to buy equipment and prepare its

military to defend itself it's vastly greater than North Korea's military capability.

And South Korea's population is more than twice as big; they can mobilize to be much

bigger than North Korea.

We're not leaving South Korea in the lurch.

South Korea is a very technologically sophisticated country with a capable government that can

take care of itself and, of course, there's a long background capability of South Korea

and the United States working together to practice and prepare their militaries to defend

South Korea.

At the same time, North Korea's military—North Korea has not substantially invested in conventional

military capability in a number of years.

They've been spending all of their investments effectively on their nuclear program because

they've understood that with conventional capability they were not going to be able

to go on the offense.

That's just been off the table for them.

They had a deterrent capability in the threat to use artillery to attack Seoul, but that

was not as good a deterrent capability from their perspective as having nuclear weapons

would be.

And so they've been relying on that conventional artillery deterrent capability to kind of

get them through, to bridge through while of their nuclear program was gearing up, but

all of their money went into their nuclear program.

So North Korea's conventional forces are simply not postured, trained, prepared to

go on the offense, so we're not creating an instant problem for South Korea by suspending

the "war games".

The United States says very loudly in our strategy that we have "defensive aims";

we want to keep the world like it has been.

We don't want China to feel like they have the ability to be aggressive towards other

countries.

We want to be on the defense.

But in terms of the way we train our military to fight and the investments that we make

in our military, the operational concepts that we use we have an offensive operational

concept today.

So what we say is: the way that we want to defend our allies is by threatening to attack,

to punish other countries for attacking our friends.

So we want to always have the ability to project power and go on the offense against countries

like China.

So if we actually got into a war where we had the requirement to defend Japan or defendant

Taiwan or defend any of our allies from China, our current military doctrine in the United

States says that we will fire missiles and attack the Chinese homeland as a way of defending

our allies.

So we have an offensive defense today.

But given military technology and the tremendous opportunities to make it hard to project power

into another country if our strategic aims are truly defensive, if we want to defend

Japan and defend Taiwan we don't need an offensive defense.

Military technology is making it easier for the United States to have a defensive defense.

We should reshape our military investment and our military training and our military

planning around a defensive defense instead of an offensive defense.

For more infomation >> Did Trump abandon South Korea at the North Korea summit? | Eugene Gholz - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Comfort 5-deurs | Airco | Radio CD | Elektrische Ramen - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Comfort 5-deurs | Airco | Radio CD | Elektrische Ramen - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Odważne słowa maryli rodowicz o edycie górniak i donatanie! - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Odważne słowa maryli rodowicz o edycie górniak i donatanie! - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Millora d'accessibilitat a la parada d'autobús Av. Pi i Margall - c. Ricart - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Millora d'accessibilitat a la parada d'autobús Av. Pi i Margall - c. Ricart - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Albano Carrisi, annullati tutti i concerti: ancora problemi di salute di Albano - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Albano Carrisi, annullati tutti i concerti: ancora problemi di salute di Albano - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Odważne słowa maryli rodowicz o edycie górniak i donatanie! - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Odważne słowa maryli rodowicz o edycie górniak i donatanie! - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

vlog - Scary movies and kite festival :O - Duration: 16:30.

hey guys it's Monday. eatin' some strawbs. just got home from work. I think it's gonna be another

long full-time week at work so that sucks. I guess. yesterday John and I

went to see this movie hereditary. it was really good.

I thought it was great. I was a little worried because it did get a couple of (bad)

reviews and I kind of didn't really know what to expect to be honest. I'm gonna

draw some kind of thing, what should I draw here... because there were a few lousy

reviews saying that it was too slow or it wasn't scary enough for some people, I

kind of just assumed that it was your typical kind of bad but mostly

entertaining horror film about like a spooky child or

something. I was completely wrong. it was more of a family drama that just

happened to have very spooky things happen and it was like so much more

interesting than i thought it was gonna be. it was also extraordinarily devastating,

just like heartbreaking. I could see why some people would be put off or have

this weird feeling of betrayal to go in expecting a fun horror movie only to

find out that they're now sad and feeling awful. I get that. but this is a

kind of movies I like. I actually appreciate movies that make you feel

things so I'm probably gonna see it again tomorrow with a friend. that sounds

kind of wild because it's only been a day since we watched the first time but

it's just so good and I think that it's gonna be even better the second

time, having better context. it was one of those movies where just... you know how like

most movies, especially horror movies, you can kind of predict where it's going and

what's happening but this one? I don't know. I was completely thrown off

by, you know, a major scene that is very traumatizing and it just completely

changed the entire film. I had no idea what I was going to see. oh man so

because today is Monday and tomorrow is gonna be a complete write-off I'm

working on some kind of painting for Thursday's video and I don't know if I'm

gonna be able to finish it on time or to edit the video on time. and it's really

hard. I'm so used to having just three concrete days at the day job and then

spending the rest of the week on this cuz this does take time.

actually I don't have a problem filling those days. I always assumed that if I

had four week days off or (not week days off but four days off a week) to work on

this earth stuff I thought I'd have an extra day to do fun stuff like go to the

beach? and that just never happened. there's just always something

to do, so that time fills up so fast. now I have just the weekend off and the

Saturdays, I actually take off and use those days as adventure days so I can

actually go out and try to enjoy life in some way? then I work a little bit on

Sundays but my goodness it's really kind of... it's hard to keep up. if I wasn't

doing videos or maybe even my patreon stuff, I wouldn't be quite so

rushed. but I have this idea for a floral topiary thing

of course you know this already. it's not because the patreon theme for this month

is flowers it's just a coincidence. mostly. it's a little bit of thunder but

not a lot of thunder. you want more thunder don't we maggie? she doesn't want

thunder. Oh exactly

what was that noise? oh why are cats so terrified of thunder? you can do it yeah

give it a second go. normally I've been really good about not drinking a lot of

sugary drinks but I'm such a sucker for fruity colas. especially ones I've never

seen before. on batteries dead, that's why my video footage looks different

using the dslr. let's try this

hmmm you know what, there's a little bit of a cough syrup tinge to it even though

it's raspberry and I love cherry cola

it's not as good as cherry cola. this video needs to be done tomorrow well

tonight and I'm so tired and I'm not even finished painting it

yet. this is my life now. part of it was my fault because we went to the movie to

see hereditary again and it wasn't as hard to watch the second time and I saw

some things I missed the first time and that's pretty much it. I'm just tired, I'm

exhausted. i have no idea what's going on. just going to

work. I was not at my hundred percent today. my brain isn't working at all

anymore. so bright. yeah I got nothing, I have nothing to vlog about

I took the battery out before it was done closing. I always do

that my poor camera hates me

Thunder again. my poor kitties, they hate thunder so much. do you mo?

storm's a brewing. so it took me two hours to edit my video last night because it kept

freezing when I was rendering the files. it's like the last step in saving your

video is to render the video and so that takes a long time and every time I did

it, it would get stuck at 72% and starting to make me angry. I was like why

why is it not saving past 72% and I would try shutting down and restarting

and that didn't work. I tried updating windows that didn't help... because Windows

Update has been bothering me like three times in the last 24 hours so I thought

maybe that was an issue? I thought well why 72 percent? and I realized that

some of the clips were running directly off of my memory card which has been

acting up a little bit lately, so I thought of moving those clips and

replacing them into the files , so that it was rendering them from the disk drive

instead of the memory card. also I learned to turn off

GPU acceleration because every time it froze it would crash all my programs and

my display would go kind of wonky and change colors so I did all that. it

finally worked and it was like 11 o'clock at night and I was exhausted but

it worked and it was hardly worth it!

it's Friday. huh it's a little bit after 5:00 in the morning. pretty dark, my boy

is hungry but it's too early. I started this

um this is for patreon. I guess I wanted to try a looser type of painting even

though I technically drew in some lines which is the opposite of loose but

it still looks pretty loose. I'm excited. but this Sun is already kind of out. some

pink sky. cuz it's been so busy at work this week, extraordinarily busy, we have

to be there extra early to meet some deadlines so that's why I'm whispering a

little bit. yes this whole experience of

working 40 hours and trying to keep my usual art schedule is really hard. it's

fine, but I feel like I'm sort of slipping away from this 'being an artist'

thing. like I feel like it suddenly became so secondary

and that I'm kind of giving up on it. I know this like full-time

thing is probably temporary but what if it's the whole season? I don't know

I can't wait to go back to being part-time. I miss it. I miss this

feeling of making art and getting things finished and I never worked on this

painting again and it needs to be done. and like right now things are sort of

kind of manageable but if I had, like, Commission's to do or something

right now I have no work, right now so it's okay but it's not okay you know? I

mean I don't want to not have work to do because that's the work that I

care about. so it's a weird feeling but at least a lot of the anxiety

is over for the most part.. I feel okay. maybe I'll need to start working on

weekends. laundry and house cleaning time! right boy? yeah, you just make the messes right

right Maggie? if either of you are gonna get coffee drinks, now's a great time. I'm

pooped. i'm pooped, maggie. there's some activity here.

see the little tiny leaves right there

it's alive. aren't these the tiniest

looks a little messed up.

I want the jelly fish

oh that's definitely a langolier

For more infomation >> vlog - Scary movies and kite festival :O - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

Estaleiro Damen inicia construção de fragata leve Sigma 10514 para o México - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Estaleiro Damen inicia construção de fragata leve Sigma 10514 para o México - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

3 INGREDIENTES DE UMA RECEITA PARA COMBATER OS PROBLEMAS VISUAIS - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> 3 INGREDIENTES DE UMA RECEITA PARA COMBATER OS PROBLEMAS VISUAIS - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> WHAT is GDPR? 4 (Simple) Tips to Get Your Company GDPR Compliant - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

♫ A VIDA NÃO PODE SER ESCRITA A LÁPIS ♪ Música Original - The Kira Justice - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> ♫ A VIDA NÃO PODE SER ESCRITA A LÁPIS ♪ Música Original - The Kira Justice - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

How To: Install 2-Bolt Cleats - Duration: 1:49.

Welcome back to another bike tutorial.

Same beard, new flannel!

Riding your bike with cleats and clipless pedals will help you get more power when you pedal.

But of course, you need to install your cleats to your shoes first.

We're using a 2-bolt, or SPD, system for pedals and cleats.

This is a common set-up for mountain bike pedals, but is also found on some road shoes.

We'll start by loosely "Michael Bolton" the cleats to the shoes.

We'll start by loosely bolting the cleats to the shoes.

Next, we'll need to find how the foot rotates in a natural position.

This is different for every rider.

One way to find your rotation is to march in place a few steps.

Then, look at the angle at which your feet are resting.

You'll want to rotate the cleat so that it allows your foot to sit in its natural position when it's clipped into the pedal.

Now, we'll position the cleat so that the ball of your foot rests in front of the pedal's axle.

Put on your shoe and find the ball of your foot, which is the bony part on the inside of your foot.

Using a pencil, sticker, tape, or any non-permanent marking tool, mark where that spot is on your shoe.

Shift your cleat forwards or backwards until the middle of the cleat falls about 1 cm behind the mark.

Tighten the bolts as tightly as possible (without stripping the screws) to secure the cleat in place.

Last step, clip those well fitting cleats into your pedals, and go ride!

To find which shoes and pedals are right for you or for help fitting your cleats,

visit trekbikes.com, or stop by your local Trek retailer.

For more infomation >> How To: Install 2-Bolt Cleats - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw a sunrise on a lavender field with soft pastels 🎨 LANDSCAPES - Duration: 14:26.

This is a sandpaper.

For more infomation >> How to draw a sunrise on a lavender field with soft pastels 🎨 LANDSCAPES - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

A SIGNATURE APPEARS IN THE SKY ... THE PURES OF A WOMAN - Duration: 2:42.

A sign appeared in the sky ... a woman ...

A woman appears to 6 children in Medjugorje ...

Our Queen of Peace ... Marie ... comes fight the snake ...

The Lady of Medjugorje reminds us of the gospel ... and just finish what she started

to Fatima ... I think this fight ... she has been leading it for over 100 years ... can be

from the rue du Bac in Paris ... because she appeared crushing the serpent's head ...

This fight, it will not do it without us ... by

against her already said: "that because we had started ... the world will change ... "

she will use all those who want follow her well ... she knows our problems

our difficulties ... and she does not hesitate, she asks us even more effort ... she

do not promise us riches the glory and the honors ... she tells us that we will have

the joy of Jesus in us, for those who want to follow her …

she does not explain us are plan ... she asks us to apply his messages ... from

pray and trust ... Mary does not do not ask us to go into large

discussions to evangelize ... she asks us just to be an example ... if we

ask you questions about religion answer ... but do not enter into dialogue ... it's

by prayer and your example that you will convert ...

prayers and hope

The crying of a woman ...

In Iguazú, Argentina, the Virgin is crying ... The event was found on Sunday

December 18, 2011, with a statue of the Holy Virgin Mary in a house in the Villa district

Alta.

The statue belongs to the Martínez family.

All the neighborhood and the pilgrims, shocked and astonished, come pray the rosary in

a kind of sanctuary because the family has for several years the statue of the Virgin.

Around 3 pm, Sunday the statue of the Virgin began to shed tears,

and the first to notice the event, was the daughter of the family.

Since then and from time to time, the virgin cry ... look at the pictures ...

Really interesting ... then in the red zone ... you can see the last video ...

And in the white area ... you can see more videos ...

You also have the possibility to subscribe ... by following ... the red arrow ...

For more infomation >> A SIGNATURE APPEARS IN THE SKY ... THE PURES OF A WOMAN - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

1. Gopinath Mama Nivedana - Duration: 10:59.

gopīnāth, mama nivedana śuno (O Gopinatha, Lord of the gopis, please hear my request.)

viṣayī durjana, sadā kāma-rata (I am a wicked materialist, always addicted to worldly desires,)

kichu nāhi mora guṇa (and no good qualities do I possess.)

gopīnāth, āmāra bharasā tumi ( O Gopinatha, You are my only hope,)

tomāra caraṇe, loinu śaraṇa, (and therefore I have taken shelter at Your lotus feet.)

tomāra kińkora āmi (I am now Your eternal servant.)

gopīnāth, kemone śodhibe more (O Gopinatha, how will You purify me?)

nā jāni bhakati, karme jaḍa-mati, ( I do not know what devotion is, and my materialistic mind is absorbed in fruitive work.)

porechi soḿsāra-ghore (I have fallen into this dark and perilous worldly existence.)

gopīnāth, sakali tomāra māyā (O Gopinatha, everything here is Your illusory energy.)

nāhi mama bala, jñāna sunirmala, (I have no strength or transcendental knowledge,)

swādīna nahe e kāyā (and this body of mine is not independent and free from the control of material nature.)

gopīnāth, niyata caraṇe sthāna ( O Gopinatha,please give an eternal place at Your divine feet.)

māge e pāmara, kāndiyā kāndiyā, (this sinner, who is weeping and weeping)

korohe karuṇā dāna ( Please give him Your mercy.)

gopīnāth, tumi to'sakali pāro (O Gopinatha, You are able to do anything,)

durjane tārite, tomāra śakati, (and therefore You have the power to deliver all sinners.)

ke āche pāpīra āro (Who is there that is more of a sinner than myself?)

gopīnāth, tumi kṛpā-pārābāra (O Gopinatha, You are the ocean of mercy.)

jīvera kāraṇe, āsiyā prapañce, (Having come into this phenomenal world,)

līlā koile subistāra (You expand Your divine pastimes for the sake of the fallen souls.)

gopīnāth, āmi ki doṣe doṣī (O Gopinatha, I am so sinful that)

asura sakala, pāilo caraṇa, (although all the demons attained Your lotus feet,)

vinodá thākilo bosi' (Bhaktivinoda has remained in worldly existence.)

gopinath, ghucao samsara jwala (0 Gopinatha, please remove the torment of worldly existence.)

avidya-jatana, aro nahi sahe, (I can no longer tolerate the pain of ignorance)

janama-marana-mala (and the repeated succession of births and deaths.)

gopinath, ami to' kamera dasa (0 Gopinatha, indeed I am a servant of lust.)

vishaya-basana, jagiche hridoye, (Worldly desires are awakening in my heart, )

phadiche karama phasa ( and thus the noose of fruitive work is beginning to tighten.

gopinath, kabe va jagibo ami ( 0 Gopinatha, when will I wake up)

kama-rupa ari, dure teyagibo, (and abandon afar this enemy of lust,)

hridoye sphuribe tumi ( and when will You manifest Yourself in my heart?)

gopinath, ami to' tomara jana (0 Gopinatha, I am Your devotee,)

tomare chariya, samsara bhajinu, (but having abandoned You I have worshiped this mundane world.)

bhuliya apana-dhana (and thus forgotten my real treasure,)

gopinath, tumi to' sakali jano (0 Gopinatha, You know everything.)

apanara jane, dandiya ekhano, (Now, having punished Your servant, )

sri-carane aeho sthano (please give him a place at Your lotus feet.)

gopinath, ei ki vicara taba (0 Gopinatha, is this Your judgment,)

bimukha dekhiya, charo nija-jane, (that seeing me averse to You, You abandon Your servant)

na koro' karuna-laba ( and don't bestow even a particle of mercy upon him?)

gopinath, ami to murakha ati (0 Gopinatha, I am certainly very foolish,)

kise bhalo hoya, kabhu na bujhinu, (and I have never known what is good for me.)

tai heno mama gati (Therefore such is my condition.)

gopinath, tumi to' pandita-bara (0 Gopinatha, You are indeed the wisest person.)

mudhera mangala, tumi anveshibe, (Please look for a way to bring about auspiciousness for this fool,)

e dase na bhavo' para (and please do not consider this servant as an outsider.)

gopinath, amara upaya nai (0 Gopinatha, I have no means of success,)

tumi kripa kori', amare loile, (but if You take me, having bestowed Your mercy upon me,)

samsare uddhara pai (then I will obtain deliverance from this world.)

gopinath, porechi mayara phere (0 Gopinatha, I have fallen into the perils of material illusion.)

dhana, dara, suta, ghireche amare, (Wealth, wife, and sons have surrounded me,)

kamete rekheche jeer (and lust has wasted me away.)

gopinath, mana je pagala mora (0 Gopinatha, my mind is crazy)

na mane sasana, sada acetana, (and does not care for any authority.It is always senseless)

vishaye ro 'yeche ghora (and has remained in the dark pit of worldly affairs.)

gopinath, hara je menechi ami (0 Gopinatha, I have accepted my defeat.)

aneka jatana, hoilo bifala, (All of my various endeavors were useless.)

ekhano bharasa tumi (Now You are the only hope.)

gopinath, kemone hoibe gati (0 Gopinatha, how shall I make any advancement)

prabala indriya, bosi-bhuta mana, (when my mind has come under the control of the powerful senses)

na chare vishaya-rati (and does not abandon its attachment to materialism?)

gopinath, hridoye bosiya mora (0 Gopinatha, after sitting down in the core of my heart)

manake samiya, laho nija pane, (and subduing my mind, please take me to You.)

ghucibe vipada ghora (In this way the horrible dangers of this world will disappear.)

gopinath, anatha dekhiya more ( O Gopinath,Seeing me so helpless,)

tumi hrishikesa, hrishika damiya, (0 Gopinatha, You are Hrishikesa, the Lord of the senses. )

taro 'he samsriti-ghore (deliver me from this dark and perilous worldly existence.)

gopinath, galaya legeche phasa ( 0 Gopinatha, the noose of materialism has become fixed around my neck)

kripa-asi dhori', bandhana chediya, (Taking up the sword of Your mercy and cutting this bondage,)

vinode koroho dasa (make this Bhaktivinoda Your humble servant.)

He Govinda He Gopala Mukund Madhava Deen Dayal

Deen Dayal Prabhu Jivera Dayal Mukund Madhava Deena Dayal

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Haribol Haribol Gaur Nityananda gaye Haribol Haribol!!

For more infomation >> 1. Gopinath Mama Nivedana - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force : TODO lo que Sabemos de Este Juego!! // Analisis de Trailer!! - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Jump Force : TODO lo que Sabemos de Este Juego!! // Analisis de Trailer!! - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Buy Mini Bluetooth speaker in bd/Bluetooth Speaker price in Dhaka 2018/shapon khan vlogs - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Buy Mini Bluetooth speaker in bd/Bluetooth Speaker price in Dhaka 2018/shapon khan vlogs - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Soraya se lanza a la carrera y anuncia su candidatura para presidir el PP - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Soraya se lanza a la carrera y anuncia su candidatura para presidir el PP - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Japón aplaca la rebelión de Colombia - Duration: 7:28.

Directo Previa  Con un juego sin alardes, beneficiado por error garrafal de Davison Sánchez que empeoró con su expulsión Carlos Sánchez, tímido en gran medida pero decidido en su voluntad de no ceder una conquista inesperada, Japón derrotó a Colombia en un encuentro en el que el perdedor mereció tanto o más honor que su rival

Fue el conjunto cafetero un rebelde con causa, algo adolescente en su voluntad de reivindicarse, pero un ejemplo de pasión por competir que no obtuvo el premio merecido

Jugó mejor durante más tiempo, pero defendió peor en los momentos clave. Primero con la roja que le dejó con uno menos durante 85 minutos -la mano de Sánchez no requirió del VAR para ser señalada- y con un gol en la despensa -Kagawa demostró la enorme calidad que posee en el lanzamiento-, y después habilitando un remate de Osako de cabeza cuando más firme parecía el empate

 Verse con el viento de cola, el marcador de cara y frente a un rival atolondrado le sentó fatal a Japón

No supo el equipo de Nishino cómo ejercer esa superioridad de una forma tan temprana, tan inesperada, tan poco prevista

Se convirtió sin darse cuenta en un equipo débil en su campo, sin recursos para sacar de sus casillas a una selección colombiana a la que el sol del estadio de Luzhnikí había cegado de manera prematura

 Pero con la mochila llena de piedras, la voluntad del equipo de Pekerman fue la de cualquier deportista que afronta una maratón con el tobillo dolorido

El sufrimiento es en sí mismo el mejor aliciente para descargar adrenalina, y en el fútbol no hay mayor cuesta que una expulsión

Tardó el seleccionador colombiano en reordenar el bloque , pero la marcha de Cuadrado y la colocación de Barrios en el centro del campo junto a Lerma permitió que Quintero se olvidase de hacer eso que tanto le cuesta y que tan poco practica: correr sin balón

El zurdo de Boca Juniors es tan técnico como previsible, aunque esa manera de mostrar el truco no sea suficiente para chafarle la función

Japón, tan aplicada como tierna en los marcajes, dejó hacer pensando que si ya había logrado ponerse por delante y además manejaba dos piernas extra para cubrir su portería nada malo podría suceder

Y vaya que si ocurrió.  Sin James Rodríguez sobre el campo -comenzó en el banquillo, aletargado por unas molestias musculares que no remiten-, la única figura colombiana que engulló a los suyos y digirió el partido fue Falcao

Nada en el delantero cafetero es casual. Ni su forma de pelear, de protestar, ni siquiera de revolcarse por el césped, aunque la mayoría de veces resulte artificial

No lo fue a la hora de provocar una falta al borde del área -que no fue- y de situar a Colombia ante una oportunidad única teniendo en cuenta el panorama

Quintero, goloso con su bota izquierda, ejecutó un disparo raso, lento en apariencia, pero preciso en su dirección, que se alojó junto al palo izquierdo de Kawashima

 Solo tras el descanso decidió Japón deshacerse de un temor injustificado. Con mayor voluntad de ataque adelantó líneas e Inui, desaparecido en el primer acto, dispuso de dos remates claros que no terminaron por superar a Ospina

Sakai, en el costado derecho, también decidió sumarse al ataque y demostrar que es algo más que un lateral con vocación de central

No hubo rastro de Kagawa, el mejor jugador nipón, ni siquiera de Shibasaki, reconvertido en medio centro puro en el esquema de Nishino

Si bien pisaba territorio enemigo con más asiduidad, las llegadas de Colombia parecían cargadas de mayor rabia

Lo demostró James al entrar al campo, demasiado alterado, hiperexcitado en ese momento por el empate, que pretendió ocupar todos los espacios del campo

El tanto de cabeza de Osako, que le ganó la marca a Arias -en el único error que cometió el defensa del PSV holandés en todo el partido- acabó por desconcertar a Colombia

Con un Mojika exhausto -fue el jugador que con mayor inteligencia exprimió sus pulmones-, todas las oportunidades dependían de la pillería de Falcao o de la certeza de Bacca

Ni uno ni otro lograron su objetivo.  Japón celebró la victoria ante Colombia como quien conquista un territorio contra todo pronóstico

No imaginaron que ocurriría, tampoco su rival, pero ocurrió. Y vaya si le costó lograrlo

For more infomation >> Japón aplaca la rebelión de Colombia - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Furadeira em PDF3D - Duration: 1:20.

This is a PDF3D file generated in Microstation.

Could also have been done in the AECOsim.

Attending to requests from the mechanics I'm going to start a playlist modeling this machine.

Will walk in parallel with the AECOsim.

Would you like to be notified as the videos are being posted?

Sign up for the channel.

The comment area of this channel is open to all.

So, comment on it at will.

The drive of views by click on mouse is done with Java Script.

Click on "liked" or "didn't like it". Any feedback is important.

For more infomation >> Furadeira em PDF3D - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Impuesto sobre regalos - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Impuesto sobre regalos - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

As a dog Cane Corso is bathing. # Canecorso - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> As a dog Cane Corso is bathing. # Canecorso - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

6 remedios expectorantes con plantas para curar la tos con flemas - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> 6 remedios expectorantes con plantas para curar la tos con flemas - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

6-letnia Laura przepytała polskich reprezentantów. "Jest lepsza niż nasi dziennikarze" [Wiadomości] - Duration: 3:39.

Mundial 2018 już trwa. Kanał ''Łączy nas piłka'' pokazał doskonały wywiad z naszymi kadrowiczami

Przeprowadziła go 6-letnia Laura. I spisała się świetnie - zadała pytania o wszystko, co każde dziecko mogłoby chcieć usłyszeć od piłkarza

Jak poradzili sobie Kuba Błaszczykowski, Łukasz Fabiański, Łukasz Piszczek, Thiago Cionek, Sławomir Peszko oraz Tomasz Iwan?Reprezentacja Polski przepytana przed meczem Polska - SenegalLaura miała dla naszych piłkarzy bardzo ciekawy zestaw pytań, a przy okazji pokazała jak bardzo charyzmatyczną reporterką jest już w tak młodym wieku

Nie dziwimy się chłopakom, że byli zachwyceni tą rozmową. A co powiedzieli Laurze?Łukasz Fabiański - co lubi zjeść w chwili słabości? Łukasz Fabiański na pytanie Laury ''Jakie bajki lubisz najbardziej?'' wymienił ciągiem takie pozycje jak ''Bambi'', ''Dumbo'' czy ''Toy story''

Przyznał się też, że w chwili słabości najbardziej lubi zjeść czekoladę. Zdradził Laurze, że gdyby nie był piłkarzem, to zostałby koszykarzem

Sławomir Peszko fanem naleśników  Sławomir Peszko wzięty na spytki powiedział, że najbardziej lubi jeść naleśniki z czekoladą albo dżemem i gofry

Laura dowiedziała się też, że gdyby nie był piłkarzem, chciałby zostać dziennikarzem sportowym, by być blisko sportowców

Kuba Błaszczykowski był w dzieciństwie "dużym małym urwisem"Kuba Błaszczykowski przyznał się Laurze, że jako mały chłopiec był dużym urwisem - a dokładnie jak powiedział - dużym małym urwisem

Spotkało się to ze zrozumieniem ze strony Laury - podkreśliła, że ona też jest takim "małym urwisem"

Kuba Błaszczykowski nie wyobraża sobie też innej kariery dla siebie niż bieganie za piłką

 Thiago Cionek o swojej ulubionej kreskówceThiago Cionek jako swoją ulubioną bajkę wybrał starą bajkę ''Tom i Jerry''

Oboje z Laurą uznali, że kot zawsze był tam tym złym. Dodał, że nie może za bardzo jeść słodyczy, ale przyznał się po cichu, że najbardziej lubi czekoladę

Łukasz Piszczek o tym dlaczego piłkarze reprezentacji Polski są zawsze grzeczni Łukasz Piszczek ma największa słabość do lodów waniliowych

Rzekł, że gdyby nie był piłkarzem, to. "chciałby być piłkarzem". Dokładnie to w sumie nie wie, co miałby robić, ale Laura poradziła mu koszykówkę - bo Fabiański wybrał to samo

Piszczek na pytanie Laury, czy piłkarze dostają od trenera kary, kiedy są niegrzeczni, twardo twierdził, że zawsze są grzeczni

Bo muszą - mają odpowiedzialną funkcję - są reprezentatami Polski.Tomasz Iwan wypytany o słodyczeTomasz Iwan zapytany o słodycze, wybrał ptasie mleczko

Dyplomatycznie powiedział, że piłkarze - jak to dzieci - też są różni - niektórzy też są niegrzeczni

A na koniec powiedział, że to był najlepszy wywiad w jego życiu. A my się z tym na pewno zgadzamy

Ludzie są zachwyceni LaurąMy nie będziemy ukrywać - jeszcze nie widzieliśmy fajniejszego wywiadu z piłkarzami

Zresztą nie tylko my tak myślimy, wystarczy spojrzeć w komentarze: Jejku, jakie kochaneAle miałam banana na buzi, gdy to oglądałam :D Świetny wywiad

Laura, masz talent!Ja też ciągle się uśmiechałem, przesympatyczny wywiad miejmy nadzieję, że to nie jedyna taka akcja :DWiele osób podkreśla, że Laura zrobiła ten wywiad lepiej niż zawodowcy: Sztosik materiał :D i nie żeby coś, ale dowiedziałem się dzisiaj więcej niż na wszystkich konferencjach prasowych razem wziętych XDOoo, jaka kochana ?? dzieci potrafią zadać więcej ciekawych pytań niż dorośli "dziennikarze"

Brawa dla dziewczynki ??Laura lepsza od większości dziennikarzy w polskiej telewizji

Świetny pomysłLaura zadawała bardziej merytoryczne pytania niż nasi dziennikarze podczas konferencji xDMy się absolutnie zgadzamy i czekamy na następne produkcje tej dziennikarki

 Mecz Polska - Senegal19 czerwca o godzinie 17.00 odbędzie się pierwszy mecz polskiej reprezentacji

Nasze orły zmierzą się z drużyną z Senegalu.

No comments:

Post a Comment