Monday, June 18, 2018

Youtube daily report w Jun 18 2018

Hey guys it's Leigh and today I am back with another Dollar Tree haul for you

so first I'm going to show you some pictures of some items that I didn't get

but I thought you might be interested in seeing.

Now I'm going to show you the items I did buy

I've said this lots of times in the past but I love these

containers. There are two of the taller ones and two of the shorter ones.

I really love these because when you take brownies or some sort of food to a party

it's no big deal if you don't get your container back. I picked up two more of

these alka 65 waters or 65 alka I'm not sure how you say it they only had two I

was going to get more than that but they only had two in my store next. I picked

up two sandwich containers. They are the lock top sandwich containers this

one isn't blue and this one is in green. I just got these in case our daughter

wants to take sandwiches to work. If you saw my last haul which I will link

above and below for you I mentioned that I wished I had gotten a

couple more of the almond milk and blueberry scent

Palmolive dish soaps so I went ahead and picked up two more they had

loads of them in the store but you know I don't need that much dish soap and

these are ten ounce bottles. I've just grabbed one more of the Francesco

Rinaldi pizza sauce it's really good pretty low in carbs for a pizza sauce

and the kids have been eating it so I wanted to get one more. We didn't have

any unopened jars left so I grabbed one more. I picked up this multi-purpose

adhesive spray I've never used it and I just thought it would be nice to have on

hand. you never know

it's 1.8 ounces and this

is the anchor art brand which is a dollar tree brand

Next I picked up two of these aleene's original tacky glue and this is

probably a lot more expensive at Michaels or somewhere like that so I

just grabbed two because I I'm not sure if they always have this or if this was

just a special buy so anyway I grabbed two. I picked up some car vent air

fresheners in black raspberry. Of course I can't stay out of the stationery aisle

I thought this was so cute it is a furry tablet and it's got butterflies on it

they did have another one with just circles I believe and oh look it has

dates and page numbers I thought it was really cute so I got it I might

give this to someone I know but I just thought it was cute so I

picked it up. I saw these I think they're super cute and I have an idea of who I'm

gonna give them to. but here is a flamingo feather pen it is so adorable

here's the tip so pretty and then I got this green flower glitter

flower pen as well just because they're cute look at that very pretty

and lastly I found these new new to me anyway

spongefuls soap filled sponges I got the other ones a couple of hauls

ago that are exfoliating and they're more for grown-ups

this is more children themes and these are in sport shapes and there are three

in there I'm not sure what that back one is oh it says it right here soccer ball

bat baseball and basketball and each one is good for approximately 7 washes. I

don't have any small children but it's a sponge with soap in it so I'm gonna use it

then I found them in fruit shapes I guess yeah oh there it is wacky

watermelon splash and strawberry and bubblin orange and it says not only do

they clean with a moisturizing creamy lather but they smell just

like the real fruits so that is a really cool. The last one I found and the

last item for this haul is spongefuls body wash and spa gentle soap filled

sponges that are tear free and hypoallergenic so very cool these are in

soothing aloe vera again there are three of them in there and I think they're all

shaped like hearts nope there's a heart a ducky hold on does it say I don't know

what that last one is but there's a heart in the duck let me open it

so there's a heart a rubber ducky and a little bear head those are super

super cute and just because they say tear free for children whatever anyone

can use them because I am going to use these. So that is everything I picked up

this time around at the Dollar Tree let me know in the comment section below if

you're finding any really cool items at your stores so I know what to go look

for in my stores if you liked this video give it a thumbs up for me please and

subscribe to my channel hit the bell so that you get notified every time I

upload a new video you can also find me on Instagram Twitter Pinterest and

Facebook thanks for watching bye

you

For more infomation >> DOLLAR TREE HAUL! New Finds | June 2018 - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Prends mon cœur, le voilà (chant à la Vierge, musical 2) - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Prends mon cœur, le voilà (chant à la Vierge, musical 2) - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing : Target Beauty Box June 2018 - Duration: 10:26.

Hi, I'm Takiyah Louise.

Thanks for clicking through to view this video of me unboxing the Target Beauty Box for June

of 2018.

Coming up, subscription boxes are going to be big on my channel because I have ordered

several of them.

I have the GlossyBox for May of 2018 - this is variation 7.

I have the GlossyBox for June of 2018 & this is variation 4.

I have the Boxy Charm box for June of 2018.

I have an ipsy glambag for June of 2018.

I have the Fab Fit Fun Starter box for Summer 2018.

I have the Fab Fit Fun Summer box for 2018 & I know there's some really great stuff

in this!

And then, I also have the PopSugar Must Have box for Summer 2018.

In addition to these boxes her I also have a shipment from Birchbox coming & also Causebox

so be on the lookout for these subscription unboxings on my channel.

And, if you hear a little humming in the background I do have a fan on so that's just what that

is.

And, let's get started!

Okay, so here is the Target Beauty Box for June of 2018.

It comes in this nice sleek little white box with the Target logo & beauty on it.

When you open it up it reveals this orange tissue paper.

Oh & then there's this little card here, let me read what it says.

It says, "Hello Fresh Face!

Face makeup can be a girl's best friend, but sometimes, we gotta give out skin a break

from heavy foundations and concealers.

Thankfully, we can rely on other products to enhance our features & make us feel just

as gorg.

Inside this box, you'll find a few of our faves that'll freshen up your primping game

- pronto!

Try 'em out, & if you love them as much as we do, find the full-size versions at Target.com/BeautyBox."

And then, on the back it goes into detail of what's in the box.

And, at the bottom there's a $3.00 off a purchase of $15 or more for beauty products,

cosmetics, skin, haircare - yeah, & skincare.

So, that'll come in handy.

So, once we get into the box, this is what it looks like.

And, first up, we have this Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-one.

It removes makeup, cleanses & refreshes.

I have been wanting to try this but I didn't want to get a big bottle because I didn't

know how it was going to work.

So, this is one of the reasons I purchased this box.

And, this is 1.5 fluid ounces.

And, it goes for - 3 ounces goes for $3.49 in the store or you can get a big 13.5 ounce

bottle for $6.99.

So, this is a nice try-out size.

And, also I wanted to mention that Target Beauty Box is just $7 & I believe it comes

out on the website once a month & they also do have a Men's Box if you're interested

in that.

So, next up from Neutrogena is the Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara - that's waterproof.

And, it also has hyaluronic acid which is a very good moisturizing agent.

It can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water.

And, they've also got some vitamin E & keratin in this formula & this is in the shade black/brown.

Which, I generally just get black mascara but this'll be nice to try when I'm not

wearing lashes.

And, this goes for $8.99 in the store.

Then, we have Target's brand Up & Up premium cotton rounds.

This is just a count of 2, if you go to the store you can get 100 for $2.99.

And, I used to use these all the time before I got the Shiseido cotton pads from Sephora.

And, these work wonderful.

They're sturdy & they're kinda like seamed together

so they don't really fall apart as you rub them across your face.

So, this is a really nice product as well.

Then, we have, by Good Chemistry, Queen Bee perfume with essential oils.

It says, "Vibrant + bold with a touch of sass" & this is 2 milliliters or .06 fluid

ounces.

So, I'm going to try to take this off here & give it a quick sniff.

Without spilling it everywhere.

Here we go.

It smells a little floral…& a little sweet - not very bad.

I'll definitely give this a shot.

Again, this is the Good Chemistry Queen Bee perfume & in the store this goes for $12.99

for a .25 fluid ounce rollerball.

And, again, they give us .06 fluid ounces.

Next up, I see here is the Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White toothpaste.

It says that you'll have whiter teeth in 3 days.

Okay, that's interesting.

This is 1.45 ounces & it's in the flavor fresh mint.

You can get this in the store for 3 ounces at $4.99.

So, this'll be a nice thing to try out.

I generally use like, more natural type toothpastes & not really commercial ones but since this

came in the box & it promises whiter teeth in 3 days I'm going to give it a shot & see

what happens.

And then, next up, we have from Eyelure Cosmetics London these are the Accents number 003 lashes

& these lashes look a little small.

Okay, they're 3/4 length lashes so I guess you just put them on the tail end of your

lashes just to boost volume.

And, they come with a nice little glue in there & a pinching tool that you can use to

get the lashes on your own.

And, in the store these are $4.99.

So, already you're getting good values with the Target Beauty Box that just costs $7.

And, these lashes were the main reason that I wanted to try out the Target Beauty Box.

The lashes & the Micellar water because I wear lashes almost daily & the micellar water,

I just wanted to see how good it was at taking off makeup.

And then, lastly, in the Target Beauty Box I have from…let's see, who's this from?

Sleek Makeup.

It is Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream & it is 3 milliliters or .10 US fluid ounces.

And, it is in the shade Daydreamer 436.

Okay.

And, it looks to be a nice creamy pink-y brown color which I have a couple of these types

of colors in my collection but I don't mind because I do like them.

So, I'm going to go ahead & wipe off my Fenty Gloss Bomb & give this a try.

And, by the way, this lipstick goes for $6.99 in the store at a size of .19 ounces & again,

here they give us .10 US fluid ounces.

So, here we go.

Okay, it's coming off a little pinker than I would normally like.

But, that's not to say it can't be fixed with lipliner.

It kinda matches my outfit today though.

What do you think?

Okay, that wraps up everything that is in my Target Beauty Box for June 2018.

Again, this goes for $7 on the Target website.

You can find it there once a month by searching 'Target Beauty Box' & go ahead & get yourself

one because I received all these nice beauty products & I'm definitely going to try them

all out.

And, I hope you enjoyed this video.

If you did please comment, like, share & SUBSCRIBE.

Anything you do is greatly appreciated.

And, when you subscribe make sure you're hitting the notification bell so you'll

be notified when I post a new video.

And, go ahead & follow me on Instagram & like me on Facebook @TakiyahLouise.

And, make sure to come back to my channel so you can check out my other unboxing videos.

Okay, until the next time, take care.

For more infomation >> Unboxing : Target Beauty Box June 2018 - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

6/24 仰哲講座:專訪講師林斯諺 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 6/24 仰哲講座:專訪講師林斯諺 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

রাউটার স্প্লিট কালি লিনাক্স 2018 সালে রাউটার শোষণের সন্ধান করুন রাউটার এক্সপ্লোরেটেশন ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক - Duration: 8:06.

bangla voice

For more infomation >> রাউটার স্প্লিট কালি লিনাক্স 2018 সালে রাউটার শোষণের সন্ধান করুন রাউটার এক্সপ্লোরেটেশন ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

World War Z2 Official Trailer 2018 | Hollywood Trailer | Zombie Movie | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:56.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

For more infomation >> World War Z2 Official Trailer 2018 | Hollywood Trailer | Zombie Movie | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

IVANKA: Any COOL Postings KIDS This Weekend? Feckless HYPOCRITE! - Duration: 36:51.

For more infomation >> IVANKA: Any COOL Postings KIDS This Weekend? Feckless HYPOCRITE! - Duration: 36:51.

-------------------------------------------

Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dimagrire e disintossicarsi bevendo acqua calda - Italy 365 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Dimagrire e disintossicarsi bevendo acqua calda - Italy 365 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : VIOLÊNCIA E MENTIRAS: AS DUAS ARMAS DA DIREITA NA AMÉRICA LATINA - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : VIOLÊNCIA E MENTIRAS: AS DUAS ARMAS DA DIREITA NA AMÉRICA LATINA - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

La maschera per eliminare brufoli e cicatrici in 2 applicazioni - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> La maschera per eliminare brufoli e cicatrici in 2 applicazioni - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

O Helicóptero, Sarkozy e o Avião - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> O Helicóptero, Sarkozy e o Avião - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, famosissma ex gieffina pronta per il trono over | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, famosissma ex gieffina pronta per il trono over | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, famosissma ex gieffina pronta per il trono over - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, famosissma ex gieffina pronta per il trono over - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

57 | New boat, but maintenance continues - Sailing Around the World - Duration: 13:05.

♫ Music ♫

In the last episode, we showed you our new boat.

And we showed how much space it has.

But just like a house, a car or anything you buy second hand,

you need to clean, tidy up, or add things your way.

On a sailboat, it's no different.

Things to do on a boat never ends, but as soon as we get in we began to work.

♫ Music ♫

In this episode, you will accompany us in the tasks.

But first, do not forget to click "like" and prepare to leave your comment.

We received several comments, which in addition to making us happy, motivated to hear your opinion,

it also helps the video grow and reach out to more people.

Do not leave the video without commenting, it's very important to us.

And if you want to contribute more, be a supporter.

In recent days, more and more people are supporting

and because of that, we're already starting to think about having two videos a week.

With your help, we'll get there.

♫ Music ♫

Task number one: cleaning.

The new Shogun wasn't very dirty, but it was opaque and abandoned.

In addition, along with the dirt, you remove the old energy and begin to create a relationship with your new home.

♫ Music ♫

The sailboat has a life, and only those who live in one understand this.

We start with the teak, which requires great care.

Scrubbing with shampoo at 45 degrees from the wood shaft.

♫ Music ♫

We chose to wash it with our hands, from the bow to the stern, paying attention to details and showing affection.

The second step was to put a special teak oil, which moisturizes and gives more color.

We don't want to do that all the time, but for the first time, it helped a lot.

I decided to continue the task I started yesterday, I'm putting some oil so the teak is hydrated

because I think it has never seen an oil in it's life.

There are those who like it and some people don't like it, because sometimes it gets more ...

You step on it and it can stick a bit.

But I'm putting just a little bit and then yesterday I stepped there and it didn't stick at all.

I think it's so dehydrated that it's not sticking anything, it absorbs everything.

So I'm going to show you the difference.

This side I already did and this side I haven't.

You can tell a difference.

And here is what I'm doing right now.

♫ Music ♫

Then we were more aggressive. We used Cif on the white fiber.

Although it's not recommended, it had many parts yellowed by the accumulation of dirt.

Then we rubbed those parts, which turned white again.

Then wash with biodegradable shampoo to remove the Cif and leave it well clean to put the wax.

We're dead.

Me and Beto are here polishing the whole boat.

On the outside, on the inside. I mean, not inside. But the cockpit and all that part.

There are times that seems to make no difference, then suddenly a light comes at the end of the tunnel.

See if you can see the difference from side to side. I hope so.

The right side isn't polished and the left side was polished, you can see right, guys, for God's sake.

It's super bright.

And this side is not.

Or am I seeing things?

♫ Music ♫

Good Morning! Let's go on another day of hull cleaning.

Actually, we're doing it all.

We put a wax first, we polished it with a basic one.

And now we are using this one, which is making the color more beautiful, is making it more alive.

There are a lot of scratchs, we don't know what the ex-owner did, he got into a bush, we don't know...

But it's getting better, it's getting nicer, the brightness is coming back.

It used to rain and the dirt sticked there, you know? Now it's running down, it's much easier to clean.

You only have to use a cloth and it disappears.

It wasn't like that. Before you had to scrub the dirt out.

And because it's navy blue, there is no way, the dirt will appear much more than in the white.

This side here is done, is much brighter, much brighter.

We still have to make the top part, which is a bit colorless white.

From the line up it's done.

The bottom is missing. You can see that the boat shines much more at the top than at the bottom.

This side is done.

This side is not.

Can you tell the difference? Because here it seems that we can see more.

On the right side we can see a little more brightness than the left.

What do you think?

To recover it all, only when we polish.

But for the current situation, it was a nice help.

♫ Music ♫

We also cleaned the defenses, which now look new.

And I'm here with my friend Cif.

And the defenses.

Inside, the boat was well cleaned and well maintained.

A pat of damp cloth fixed it, but we also passed a cloth with vinegar in the upholstery.

♫ Music ♫

Task number 2: Fine adjustments.

Every boat has that little thing to fix.

But when you get into a new boat, you want everything tidy and the ideal thing is to do it yourself.

First because it's nice to take care and learn. Secondly because it can be too expensive.

For example.

The transparent parts of the bimini, which is something we would not be able to do alone,

It cost € 250 here, just to clean it.

The spoiler to put the solar panels in, they wanted to charge us € 1800 with a giant deadline to deliver.

The rest, we did it ourselves.

We started with the holding tank.

Here it's required to use it when you are in the marinas or near the coast.

It stores the entire discharge and you open it when you are at sea.

We're setting up the holding tank here.

Because...

The one that was here is broken, so I had to get a new water register in here.

I already put one of these plastic ones here, which is quite used.

In the nautical part, because it does not get stuck like the metal one.

And it was some hard work to install it here, because the hose is very hard.

So it's hard to move, I had to cut a piece of the hose and buy an adapter to fit right here.

Then I filled it halfway, only salt water, nothing else.

You can see the margin.

I've filled all the way up here.

Now it's closed to see if the pressure is ok, to see if there is no leakage.

And then I'll open it.

Also to see if there are no leaks, before we can debut the boat.

The shower pump was not working.

We opened to check and saw that it was disassembled because it broke the clip.

We took it out of the way, made a new clip using plastic clamps,

we put it back and it's working perfectly.

We also bought a wood glue and we fixed the door stops that were broken,

the cover of a table that was all broken ...

The table is fixed, because it was loose in here, everything was loose.

Then when you opened this little door, everything was kind of unstable.

We fixed it.

We reattached screws that were coming out.

And when it rained, we discovered some leaks by the ventilation in the windows.

We take the screws out and glued with sikaflex.

It has rained again and we are free of this problem.

♫ Music ♫

Task number 3: upgrade.

The most fun part is buying new things for the boat.

I took the trip to Dubrovnik to get Thais,

and buy solar panels, battery, controller and inverter.

Besides being cheaper than Montenegro, you take the tax back when you leave the country.

So, it's very advantageous.

We bought everything at Solar Shop, which is a big store in Croatia.

They have everything and very attractively priced.

We're here at Solar Shop.

Buying our solar panels. We'll buy two of 260 watts.

And two 120-amp batteries, gel battery, which are much better.

We're rich!

And then, when we come back, we'll buy another battery, because he did not have it at the store now,

so we're going to have three 120W batteries.

And this battery is lighter, it is only 32kg, compared to the lead one, which we are used to have in Brazil.

It is deep and marinalized.

It's a good purchase. And in addition, battery charger, real mppt.

- Inverter. - And an inverter.

And will it fit in the car?

Don't know.

With all this we spent like 8,000 Kuna, 8,400 Kuna.

In euros would be € 1100, € 1200.

That would be in Brazil, about R$ 5,000.

A mega panel, a giant panel.

Battery, inverter, it's a lot. The price is very different from Brazil in this aspect.

Then there is the discount, he gave a 5% discount on our purchase, since we are buying everything.

And 25% is tax rate.

♫ Music ♫

We bought everything, we got the car full.

That was our fear, because we could not close the trunk.

Then we stopped at the border of Croatia to Montenegro.

Beto came down to go after the tax refund.

Because ... 20 or 25% of the value we spent, that's very good.

The police are coming here.

I think it worked, they got out of here, meanwhile I'm eating, because I get nervous.

- Did it work? - It worked.

At first the guy was unsure, he asked a lot of questions ...

If the boat was Croatian ...

Where I was going after and stuff ...

But then everything worked out.

This one smiled at me, the one that passed.

- And he said how much are we going to make? - No, he didn't say anything.

He just gave the paper and now we have to change in the store, get the money in the store.

♫ Music ♫

I installed the batteries and the inverter myself.

The panels haven't been installed yet because we couldn't get manpower for the targa.

But as soon as we get to Croatia again, we'll settle this.

♫ Music ♫

Another thing we installed was the water maker

But this we will leave for the next video because it was a very interesting work

and it's worth a exclusive video just for that.

♫ Music ♫

If you liked, don't forget to like, comment, and share the video.

And to get notified when we upload the next video, subscribe by clicking down here.

Stay tuned. Hugs and good winds!

♫ Music ♫

For more infomation >> 57 | New boat, but maintenance continues - Sailing Around the World - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

Copa do Mundo 2018: Brasil, Alemanha, Espanha e França entre as favoritas|x3and1baller - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Copa do Mundo 2018: Brasil, Alemanha, Espanha e França entre as favoritas|x3and1baller - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Corona a Non è lArena: diverbio con Mughini e frecciatine a Selvaggia Lucarelli - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> Fabrizio Corona a Non è lArena: diverbio con Mughini e frecciatine a Selvaggia Lucarelli - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mose - Balli da Sola (Official Video) - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Mose - Balli da Sola (Official Video) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, Sonia Lorenzini ha avuto un incidente: come sta ora - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Sonia Lorenzini ha avuto un incidente: come sta ora - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 1.0 E-VTI ACTIVE (Airco/Bluetooth) - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 1.0 E-VTI ACTIVE (Airco/Bluetooth) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Brasil e Coreia do Sul buscam colaboração naval - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Brasil e Coreia do Sul buscam colaboração naval - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 1.0 e-VTi Active 5-DRS (Airco/Bluetooth) - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 1.0 e-VTi Active 5-DRS (Airco/Bluetooth) - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Boninho e Miguel Falabella se estranham ao vivo no Show dos Famosos e climão toma conta: "Trabalho - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Boninho e Miguel Falabella se estranham ao vivo no Show dos Famosos e climão toma conta: "Trabalho - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 220 CDI AVANTGARDE / NAVI / PDC / XENON - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 220 CDI AVANTGARDE / NAVI / PDC / XENON - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Globo não libera Bruna Marquezine para ir à Rússia e atriz assiste primeiro jogo do Brasil na Copa - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Globo não libera Bruna Marquezine para ir à Rússia e atriz assiste primeiro jogo do Brasil na Copa - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q1 deve usar MQB A0 em 2020 e pode ser opção para o mercado brasileiro - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Audi Q1 deve usar MQB A0 em 2020 e pode ser opção para o mercado brasileiro - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 2019 chega com mais espaço, luxo e performance - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 2019 chega com mais espaço, luxo e performance - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q3 Black Edition oferece visual exclusivo por R$ 185 mil - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Audi Q3 Black Edition oferece visual exclusivo por R$ 185 mil - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 2.0 D2 120 PK 6-Bak R-Design - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 2.0 D2 120 PK 6-Bak R-Design - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T TEKNA | Panoramadak | Leder | 360° Camera | Trekhaak | Navigatie | LED | R - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T TEKNA | Panoramadak | Leder | 360° Camera | Trekhaak | Navigatie | LED | R - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Découvrez notre nouvel app TV - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Découvrez notre nouvel app TV - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Grand Scénic 1.2 TCE INTENS Panoramadak | 20'inch velgen | Climate Control | R-Link | - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Renault Grand Scénic 1.2 TCE INTENS Panoramadak | 20'inch velgen | Climate Control | R-Link | - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ontdek onze nieuwe TV app - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Ontdek onze nieuwe TV app - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Виктор Салтыков ✮ Армия Любви ✮ 1991 год ✮ Любимые Хиты 90х ✮ Ретро Коллекция ✮ - Duration: 37:25.

For more infomation >> Виктор Салтыков ✮ Армия Любви ✮ 1991 год ✮ Любимые Хиты 90х ✮ Ретро Коллекция ✮ - Duration: 37:25.

-------------------------------------------

DOLLAR TREE HAUL! New Finds | June 2018 - Duration: 6:57.

Hey guys it's Leigh and today I am back with another Dollar Tree haul for you

so first I'm going to show you some pictures of some items that I didn't get

but I thought you might be interested in seeing.

Now I'm going to show you the items I did buy

I've said this lots of times in the past but I love these

containers. There are two of the taller ones and two of the shorter ones.

I really love these because when you take brownies or some sort of food to a party

it's no big deal if you don't get your container back. I picked up two more of

these alka 65 waters or 65 alka I'm not sure how you say it they only had two I

was going to get more than that but they only had two in my store next. I picked

up two sandwich containers. They are the lock top sandwich containers this

one isn't blue and this one is in green. I just got these in case our daughter

wants to take sandwiches to work. If you saw my last haul which I will link

above and below for you I mentioned that I wished I had gotten a

couple more of the almond milk and blueberry scent

Palmolive dish soaps so I went ahead and picked up two more they had

loads of them in the store but you know I don't need that much dish soap and

these are ten ounce bottles. I've just grabbed one more of the Francesco

Rinaldi pizza sauce it's really good pretty low in carbs for a pizza sauce

and the kids have been eating it so I wanted to get one more. We didn't have

any unopened jars left so I grabbed one more. I picked up this multi-purpose

adhesive spray I've never used it and I just thought it would be nice to have on

hand. you never know

it's 1.8 ounces and this

is the anchor art brand which is a dollar tree brand

Next I picked up two of these aleene's original tacky glue and this is

probably a lot more expensive at Michaels or somewhere like that so I

just grabbed two because I I'm not sure if they always have this or if this was

just a special buy so anyway I grabbed two. I picked up some car vent air

fresheners in black raspberry. Of course I can't stay out of the stationery aisle

I thought this was so cute it is a furry tablet and it's got butterflies on it

they did have another one with just circles I believe and oh look it has

dates and page numbers I thought it was really cute so I got it I might

give this to someone I know but I just thought it was cute so I

picked it up. I saw these I think they're super cute and I have an idea of who I'm

gonna give them to. but here is a flamingo feather pen it is so adorable

here's the tip so pretty and then I got this green flower glitter

flower pen as well just because they're cute look at that very pretty

and lastly I found these new new to me anyway

spongefuls soap filled sponges I got the other ones a couple of hauls

ago that are exfoliating and they're more for grown-ups

this is more children themes and these are in sport shapes and there are three

in there I'm not sure what that back one is oh it says it right here soccer ball

bat baseball and basketball and each one is good for approximately 7 washes. I

don't have any small children but it's a sponge with soap in it so I'm gonna use it

then I found them in fruit shapes I guess yeah oh there it is wacky

watermelon splash and strawberry and bubblin orange and it says not only do

they clean with a moisturizing creamy lather but they smell just

like the real fruits so that is a really cool. The last one I found and the

last item for this haul is spongefuls body wash and spa gentle soap filled

sponges that are tear free and hypoallergenic so very cool these are in

soothing aloe vera again there are three of them in there and I think they're all

shaped like hearts nope there's a heart a ducky hold on does it say I don't know

what that last one is but there's a heart in the duck let me open it

so there's a heart a rubber ducky and a little bear head those are super

super cute and just because they say tear free for children whatever anyone

can use them because I am going to use these. So that is everything I picked up

this time around at the Dollar Tree let me know in the comment section below if

you're finding any really cool items at your stores so I know what to go look

for in my stores if you liked this video give it a thumbs up for me please and

subscribe to my channel hit the bell so that you get notified every time I

upload a new video you can also find me on Instagram Twitter Pinterest and

Facebook thanks for watching bye

you

For more infomation >> DOLLAR TREE HAUL! New Finds | June 2018 - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Prends mon cœur, le voilà (chant à la Vierge, musical 2) - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Prends mon cœur, le voilà (chant à la Vierge, musical 2) - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing : Target Beauty Box June 2018 - Duration: 10:26.

Hi, I'm Takiyah Louise.

Thanks for clicking through to view this video of me unboxing the Target Beauty Box for June

of 2018.

Coming up, subscription boxes are going to be big on my channel because I have ordered

several of them.

I have the GlossyBox for May of 2018 - this is variation 7.

I have the GlossyBox for June of 2018 & this is variation 4.

I have the Boxy Charm box for June of 2018.

I have an ipsy glambag for June of 2018.

I have the Fab Fit Fun Starter box for Summer 2018.

I have the Fab Fit Fun Summer box for 2018 & I know there's some really great stuff

in this!

And then, I also have the PopSugar Must Have box for Summer 2018.

In addition to these boxes her I also have a shipment from Birchbox coming & also Causebox

so be on the lookout for these subscription unboxings on my channel.

And, if you hear a little humming in the background I do have a fan on so that's just what that

is.

And, let's get started!

Okay, so here is the Target Beauty Box for June of 2018.

It comes in this nice sleek little white box with the Target logo & beauty on it.

When you open it up it reveals this orange tissue paper.

Oh & then there's this little card here, let me read what it says.

It says, "Hello Fresh Face!

Face makeup can be a girl's best friend, but sometimes, we gotta give out skin a break

from heavy foundations and concealers.

Thankfully, we can rely on other products to enhance our features & make us feel just

as gorg.

Inside this box, you'll find a few of our faves that'll freshen up your primping game

- pronto!

Try 'em out, & if you love them as much as we do, find the full-size versions at Target.com/BeautyBox."

And then, on the back it goes into detail of what's in the box.

And, at the bottom there's a $3.00 off a purchase of $15 or more for beauty products,

cosmetics, skin, haircare - yeah, & skincare.

So, that'll come in handy.

So, once we get into the box, this is what it looks like.

And, first up, we have this Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-one.

It removes makeup, cleanses & refreshes.

I have been wanting to try this but I didn't want to get a big bottle because I didn't

know how it was going to work.

So, this is one of the reasons I purchased this box.

And, this is 1.5 fluid ounces.

And, it goes for - 3 ounces goes for $3.49 in the store or you can get a big 13.5 ounce

bottle for $6.99.

So, this is a nice try-out size.

And, also I wanted to mention that Target Beauty Box is just $7 & I believe it comes

out on the website once a month & they also do have a Men's Box if you're interested

in that.

So, next up from Neutrogena is the Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara - that's waterproof.

And, it also has hyaluronic acid which is a very good moisturizing agent.

It can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water.

And, they've also got some vitamin E & keratin in this formula & this is in the shade black/brown.

Which, I generally just get black mascara but this'll be nice to try when I'm not

wearing lashes.

And, this goes for $8.99 in the store.

Then, we have Target's brand Up & Up premium cotton rounds.

This is just a count of 2, if you go to the store you can get 100 for $2.99.

And, I used to use these all the time before I got the Shiseido cotton pads from Sephora.

And, these work wonderful.

They're sturdy & they're kinda like seamed together

so they don't really fall apart as you rub them across your face.

So, this is a really nice product as well.

Then, we have, by Good Chemistry, Queen Bee perfume with essential oils.

It says, "Vibrant + bold with a touch of sass" & this is 2 milliliters or .06 fluid

ounces.

So, I'm going to try to take this off here & give it a quick sniff.

Without spilling it everywhere.

Here we go.

It smells a little floral…& a little sweet - not very bad.

I'll definitely give this a shot.

Again, this is the Good Chemistry Queen Bee perfume & in the store this goes for $12.99

for a .25 fluid ounce rollerball.

And, again, they give us .06 fluid ounces.

Next up, I see here is the Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White toothpaste.

It says that you'll have whiter teeth in 3 days.

Okay, that's interesting.

This is 1.45 ounces & it's in the flavor fresh mint.

You can get this in the store for 3 ounces at $4.99.

So, this'll be a nice thing to try out.

I generally use like, more natural type toothpastes & not really commercial ones but since this

came in the box & it promises whiter teeth in 3 days I'm going to give it a shot & see

what happens.

And then, next up, we have from Eyelure Cosmetics London these are the Accents number 003 lashes

& these lashes look a little small.

Okay, they're 3/4 length lashes so I guess you just put them on the tail end of your

lashes just to boost volume.

And, they come with a nice little glue in there & a pinching tool that you can use to

get the lashes on your own.

And, in the store these are $4.99.

So, already you're getting good values with the Target Beauty Box that just costs $7.

And, these lashes were the main reason that I wanted to try out the Target Beauty Box.

The lashes & the Micellar water because I wear lashes almost daily & the micellar water,

I just wanted to see how good it was at taking off makeup.

And then, lastly, in the Target Beauty Box I have from…let's see, who's this from?

Sleek Makeup.

It is Major Matte Ultra Smooth Matte Lip Cream & it is 3 milliliters or .10 US fluid ounces.

And, it is in the shade Daydreamer 436.

Okay.

And, it looks to be a nice creamy pink-y brown color which I have a couple of these types

of colors in my collection but I don't mind because I do like them.

So, I'm going to go ahead & wipe off my Fenty Gloss Bomb & give this a try.

And, by the way, this lipstick goes for $6.99 in the store at a size of .19 ounces & again,

here they give us .10 US fluid ounces.

So, here we go.

Okay, it's coming off a little pinker than I would normally like.

But, that's not to say it can't be fixed with lipliner.

It kinda matches my outfit today though.

What do you think?

Okay, that wraps up everything that is in my Target Beauty Box for June 2018.

Again, this goes for $7 on the Target website.

You can find it there once a month by searching 'Target Beauty Box' & go ahead & get yourself

one because I received all these nice beauty products & I'm definitely going to try them

all out.

And, I hope you enjoyed this video.

If you did please comment, like, share & SUBSCRIBE.

Anything you do is greatly appreciated.

And, when you subscribe make sure you're hitting the notification bell so you'll

be notified when I post a new video.

And, go ahead & follow me on Instagram & like me on Facebook @TakiyahLouise.

And, make sure to come back to my channel so you can check out my other unboxing videos.

Okay, until the next time, take care.

For more infomation >> Unboxing : Target Beauty Box June 2018 - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

6/24 仰哲講座:專訪講師林斯諺 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 6/24 仰哲講座:專訪講師林斯諺 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

রাউটার স্প্লিট কালি লিনাক্স 2018 সালে রাউটার শোষণের সন্ধান করুন রাউটার এক্সপ্লোরেটেশন ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক - Duration: 8:06.

bangla voice

For more infomation >> রাউটার স্প্লিট কালি লিনাক্স 2018 সালে রাউটার শোষণের সন্ধান করুন রাউটার এক্সপ্লোরেটেশন ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

World War Z2 Official Trailer 2018 | Hollywood Trailer | Zombie Movie | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:56.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

For more infomation >> World War Z2 Official Trailer 2018 | Hollywood Trailer | Zombie Movie | Movies Trailers - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

IVANKA: Any COOL Postings KIDS This Weekend? Feckless HYPOCRITE! - Duration: 36:51.

For more infomation >> IVANKA: Any COOL Postings KIDS This Weekend? Feckless HYPOCRITE! - Duration: 36:51.

-------------------------------------------

Elnagh Baron 420 T - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Elnagh Baron 420 T - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T TEKNA | Panoramadak | Leder | 360° Camera | Trekhaak | Navigatie | LED | R - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Nissan X-Trail 1.6 DIG-T TEKNA | Panoramadak | Leder | 360° Camera | Trekhaak | Navigatie | LED | R - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris 1.2T Dynamic | Navigatie | Regen & Lichtsensor | Cruise & Climate Control | - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris 1.2T Dynamic | Navigatie | Regen & Lichtsensor | Cruise & Climate Control | - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

57 | New boat, but maintenance continues - Sailing Around the World - Duration: 13:05.

♫ Music ♫

In the last episode, we showed you our new boat.

And we showed how much space it has.

But just like a house, a car or anything you buy second hand,

you need to clean, tidy up, or add things your way.

On a sailboat, it's no different.

Things to do on a boat never ends, but as soon as we get in we began to work.

♫ Music ♫

In this episode, you will accompany us in the tasks.

But first, do not forget to click "like" and prepare to leave your comment.

We received several comments, which in addition to making us happy, motivated to hear your opinion,

it also helps the video grow and reach out to more people.

Do not leave the video without commenting, it's very important to us.

And if you want to contribute more, be a supporter.

In recent days, more and more people are supporting

and because of that, we're already starting to think about having two videos a week.

With your help, we'll get there.

♫ Music ♫

Task number one: cleaning.

The new Shogun wasn't very dirty, but it was opaque and abandoned.

In addition, along with the dirt, you remove the old energy and begin to create a relationship with your new home.

♫ Music ♫

The sailboat has a life, and only those who live in one understand this.

We start with the teak, which requires great care.

Scrubbing with shampoo at 45 degrees from the wood shaft.

♫ Music ♫

We chose to wash it with our hands, from the bow to the stern, paying attention to details and showing affection.

The second step was to put a special teak oil, which moisturizes and gives more color.

We don't want to do that all the time, but for the first time, it helped a lot.

I decided to continue the task I started yesterday, I'm putting some oil so the teak is hydrated

because I think it has never seen an oil in it's life.

There are those who like it and some people don't like it, because sometimes it gets more ...

You step on it and it can stick a bit.

But I'm putting just a little bit and then yesterday I stepped there and it didn't stick at all.

I think it's so dehydrated that it's not sticking anything, it absorbs everything.

So I'm going to show you the difference.

This side I already did and this side I haven't.

You can tell a difference.

And here is what I'm doing right now.

♫ Music ♫

Then we were more aggressive. We used Cif on the white fiber.

Although it's not recommended, it had many parts yellowed by the accumulation of dirt.

Then we rubbed those parts, which turned white again.

Then wash with biodegradable shampoo to remove the Cif and leave it well clean to put the wax.

We're dead.

Me and Beto are here polishing the whole boat.

On the outside, on the inside. I mean, not inside. But the cockpit and all that part.

There are times that seems to make no difference, then suddenly a light comes at the end of the tunnel.

See if you can see the difference from side to side. I hope so.

The right side isn't polished and the left side was polished, you can see right, guys, for God's sake.

It's super bright.

And this side is not.

Or am I seeing things?

♫ Music ♫

Good Morning! Let's go on another day of hull cleaning.

Actually, we're doing it all.

We put a wax first, we polished it with a basic one.

And now we are using this one, which is making the color more beautiful, is making it more alive.

There are a lot of scratchs, we don't know what the ex-owner did, he got into a bush, we don't know...

But it's getting better, it's getting nicer, the brightness is coming back.

It used to rain and the dirt sticked there, you know? Now it's running down, it's much easier to clean.

You only have to use a cloth and it disappears.

It wasn't like that. Before you had to scrub the dirt out.

And because it's navy blue, there is no way, the dirt will appear much more than in the white.

This side here is done, is much brighter, much brighter.

We still have to make the top part, which is a bit colorless white.

From the line up it's done.

The bottom is missing. You can see that the boat shines much more at the top than at the bottom.

This side is done.

This side is not.

Can you tell the difference? Because here it seems that we can see more.

On the right side we can see a little more brightness than the left.

What do you think?

To recover it all, only when we polish.

But for the current situation, it was a nice help.

♫ Music ♫

We also cleaned the defenses, which now look new.

And I'm here with my friend Cif.

And the defenses.

Inside, the boat was well cleaned and well maintained.

A pat of damp cloth fixed it, but we also passed a cloth with vinegar in the upholstery.

♫ Music ♫

Task number 2: Fine adjustments.

Every boat has that little thing to fix.

But when you get into a new boat, you want everything tidy and the ideal thing is to do it yourself.

First because it's nice to take care and learn. Secondly because it can be too expensive.

For example.

The transparent parts of the bimini, which is something we would not be able to do alone,

It cost € 250 here, just to clean it.

The spoiler to put the solar panels in, they wanted to charge us € 1800 with a giant deadline to deliver.

The rest, we did it ourselves.

We started with the holding tank.

Here it's required to use it when you are in the marinas or near the coast.

It stores the entire discharge and you open it when you are at sea.

We're setting up the holding tank here.

Because...

The one that was here is broken, so I had to get a new water register in here.

I already put one of these plastic ones here, which is quite used.

In the nautical part, because it does not get stuck like the metal one.

And it was some hard work to install it here, because the hose is very hard.

So it's hard to move, I had to cut a piece of the hose and buy an adapter to fit right here.

Then I filled it halfway, only salt water, nothing else.

You can see the margin.

I've filled all the way up here.

Now it's closed to see if the pressure is ok, to see if there is no leakage.

And then I'll open it.

Also to see if there are no leaks, before we can debut the boat.

The shower pump was not working.

We opened to check and saw that it was disassembled because it broke the clip.

We took it out of the way, made a new clip using plastic clamps,

we put it back and it's working perfectly.

We also bought a wood glue and we fixed the door stops that were broken,

the cover of a table that was all broken ...

The table is fixed, because it was loose in here, everything was loose.

Then when you opened this little door, everything was kind of unstable.

We fixed it.

We reattached screws that were coming out.

And when it rained, we discovered some leaks by the ventilation in the windows.

We take the screws out and glued with sikaflex.

It has rained again and we are free of this problem.

♫ Music ♫

Task number 3: upgrade.

The most fun part is buying new things for the boat.

I took the trip to Dubrovnik to get Thais,

and buy solar panels, battery, controller and inverter.

Besides being cheaper than Montenegro, you take the tax back when you leave the country.

So, it's very advantageous.

We bought everything at Solar Shop, which is a big store in Croatia.

They have everything and very attractively priced.

We're here at Solar Shop.

Buying our solar panels. We'll buy two of 260 watts.

And two 120-amp batteries, gel battery, which are much better.

We're rich!

And then, when we come back, we'll buy another battery, because he did not have it at the store now,

so we're going to have three 120W batteries.

And this battery is lighter, it is only 32kg, compared to the lead one, which we are used to have in Brazil.

It is deep and marinalized.

It's a good purchase. And in addition, battery charger, real mppt.

- Inverter. - And an inverter.

And will it fit in the car?

Don't know.

With all this we spent like 8,000 Kuna, 8,400 Kuna.

In euros would be € 1100, € 1200.

That would be in Brazil, about R$ 5,000.

A mega panel, a giant panel.

Battery, inverter, it's a lot. The price is very different from Brazil in this aspect.

Then there is the discount, he gave a 5% discount on our purchase, since we are buying everything.

And 25% is tax rate.

♫ Music ♫

We bought everything, we got the car full.

That was our fear, because we could not close the trunk.

Then we stopped at the border of Croatia to Montenegro.

Beto came down to go after the tax refund.

Because ... 20 or 25% of the value we spent, that's very good.

The police are coming here.

I think it worked, they got out of here, meanwhile I'm eating, because I get nervous.

- Did it work? - It worked.

At first the guy was unsure, he asked a lot of questions ...

If the boat was Croatian ...

Where I was going after and stuff ...

But then everything worked out.

This one smiled at me, the one that passed.

- And he said how much are we going to make? - No, he didn't say anything.

He just gave the paper and now we have to change in the store, get the money in the store.

♫ Music ♫

I installed the batteries and the inverter myself.

The panels haven't been installed yet because we couldn't get manpower for the targa.

But as soon as we get to Croatia again, we'll settle this.

♫ Music ♫

Another thing we installed was the water maker

But this we will leave for the next video because it was a very interesting work

and it's worth a exclusive video just for that.

♫ Music ♫

If you liked, don't forget to like, comment, and share the video.

And to get notified when we upload the next video, subscribe by clicking down here.

Stay tuned. Hugs and good winds!

♫ Music ♫

For more infomation >> 57 | New boat, but maintenance continues - Sailing Around the World - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

A Fool For You | Kassandra & Kyra - Duration: 0:55.

I'm looking for the one called Kyra.

I've come in response to a call for help.

And what exactly do we have in common?

You missed.

I just thought that's what people said to each other.

I wasn't expecting a follow-up.

The mighty Kassandra, caught off her guard!

Relax, a moment together would be nice.

For more infomation >> A Fool For You | Kassandra & Kyra - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

What If Apps Are Not Your Calling? - Duration: 6:57.

Hey, this is the daily overpass, my name is Eric and I make apps!

Now today let's answer the question - what if apps are not your calling?

Alright, so I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend!

Yesterday it was fathers day and I have to show you this fathers day present I got.

So this is an apron that was made by my youngest son, I guess he took one of the designs from

our spread shirt shop and he added the BBQ to it, so here's an overpass BBQ apron so

that's pretty cool!

So if this apps thing doesn't work out, I can always start up overpass BBQ and my thing

will be "my name is Eric and I make ribs!".

So today I wanna answer a question from Rifat that came in yesterday.

So Rifat Erdem Sahin, who, if you've followed the channel the last few years, he's been

very active, he's always commenting, he's always answering questions and everything.

So what he says is "watching George Lucas documentary today who is also an INFP.

Maybe making apps is not your calling Eric.

Ever question that?"

So an INFP is a personality type, I think it's the 16 personalities.

Rifat asked me to take the personality test and I did, and I came in as an INFP which

is a type Mediator.

I've never been much on personality tests, and I know I've had a lot of people ask me

to do it, like a disc profile and everything like that, but I've never been...I think my

fear is that I don't want people to tell me what I'm not good at because I know I'm not

good at certain things yet, but hopefully I will be in the future but I know there's

science behind them, that might just be a bit naive of me.

But he said "maybe making apps is not your calling, Eric.

Ever question that?"

Yeah!

I question that all the time!

I don't think I was destined to make apps.

I don't think that was why I was put on Earth.

Luckily before the end of my life the app market started so I could do mobile applications.

And sometimes I think, if the app market disappears tomorrow, what would I do?

But the thing I really love, and I obviously love the app market, I love making apps, I

love software development in general, the thing I like the most about it is creating

new things.

that's something that software developers do that other areas of IT especially don't

do, like infrastructure and databases and things like that.

In software, there's a million ways to get to where you need to go and you have to choose

the best way, the most efficient way or whatever.

And software developers, we create things out of thin air, out of nothing, and I really

like that.

That's something I really enjoy about the profession, about the industry in general.

See when I was a teenager, when I was in junior high and high school, if anybody asked me

what I wanted to do when I grew up, I'd tell them I wanted to be a writer, because the

one thing is I was a very shy kid, I was the one everyone would say "Eric, why don't you

ever say anything, why don't you talk", and every parent teacher conference was the same,

they'd say "Eric's a bright boy, he just really needs to come out of his shell", and I hated

it!

I hated it.

So I knew I wasn't really good at a lot of things because people told me I wasn't good

at it.

But I thought I could write.

I can make up stories and I can do that.

Every time we had a creative writing assignment, I was really good at it, I was not disciplined.

I failed English at least once, I think I may have failed it twice and I had to go to...no,

I did fail it twice...and I had to go to summer school twice for English, even though that

was my favourite subject because it was all like diagramming sentences and read this poem

and everything like that, but I wanted to be a writer.

Whether or not it was writing novels or writing screenplays or writing comic books, whatever

I happened to be into at the time, and of course here I am years later - I'm not a writer!

I never did because I never did it, I just didn't have the discipline.

Had talent but no discipline, so talent alone is not enough.

And when I finished high school I went into the army and when I got out of the army I

went to university and I told them "I want to be a journalist" and they said "well journalism

is kinda full" and I said "well, I guess I like history", so then I went to study history.

But there was always that thing that I wanted to do.

When I got into software development, that was one of the things I really like about

it because they say "this is the way you should do this, but there's loads of different ways

to get there."

If you run into road blocks one way, you code around it, you do something else.

You always have the obstacles you have to do it, and it's a very creative skill and

it's something that I love.

Obviously with apps, we put apps out onto the app market and the amount of times people

have told me "why don't you just focus on your one big app in particular.

Forgot all the other ones which don't earn enough money".

But part of it that I like doing is putting new things out there onto the app market.

I like producing things.

I like just making things.

I think that a lot of us are like that, we just like to make new things and put them

out onto the app market.

The same thing with the video, I am lucky enough that I can make a new video every single

day.

Sometimes they suck, sometimes they're not very good, sometimes they're better than others,

but it's something that I get to do because I wanna be prolific, I want to do new things.

And I think some people get into the app market because they see snapchat was bought by such

and such or Instagram was fought by facebook for billions or whatever, and they think obviously

you can make a lot of money in apps, i wanna get into apps because you can make a lot of

money, but then some of us do it because we like to make new things and put new things

on the app market.

And if you work for a software company or you work for others, a lot of the time you

don't have that creative control and as app developers and as indie app developers, you

have a lot of creative control into it.

And this is why I love working with app developers.

This is why i love software and I love doing that, and I do think about it sometimes - if

the app market went away one day, what would I do?

I do know it will be something where it involves creating something and making new things.

That's what I love to do!

Or I could make ribs!

So anyway, that's it for today!

Let me know what you guys think.

What are your motivations for making apps?

What do you like about it?

Is it the money?

Is it the creativity?

What do you like about it?

So anyway, that's it for today, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

For more infomation >> What If Apps Are Not Your Calling? - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tronsmart Spunky Buds! APTX не завезли.. - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> Tronsmart Spunky Buds! APTX не завезли.. - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

What you should look for in a partner, based on your Myers Briggs personality type - Duration: 5:39.

There are 16 types of personality based on Myers-Briggs.

Aside for determining your own personality type, the Myers-Briggs personality test can

actually help you determine which personality types would indeed pair well with your own.

What's great about this test is that it allows you to stop, step back, and assess.

Different personality types actually need a different person, although, it's still possible

to have a relationship from the same personality types.

However, if you think of looking a better partner to you, be sure to meet someone like

we are about to mention based on your personality type.

This way, both of you can have a better relationship which value each other ideas.

With this in mind, here are your best partner matches based on your personality type.

Please subscribe, click the bell and watch this video until the end to know the complete

information.

What you should look for in a partner, based on your Myers-Briggs personality type.

#1 - ENFP

If you are ENFP, be sure to wait until you meet a person who respect your ideas.

Though your ideas may be irrational and unachievable, the person will not consider it as weird.

#2 - ENTP

Sometimes people cannot stand debating with others.

That is why ENTP usually does not get exposure too much from others.

If you are ENTP and meets someone who wants to listen to your arguments, it can be yours.

#3 - ESFJ

This personality type helps other frequently, and they usually have little time to take

care of their closest even themselves.

You definitely need to find someone who understands this traits unconditionally.

#4 - INFP

Great imagination and seemingly impossible plans.

INFP has different thoughts about the world, and you definitely need a person who is not

afraid of such way of thinking.

Instead, you need to find someone who can respect it.

#5 - INTJ

Introverted personality like INTJ only wants meaningful relationship.

If you still haven't found a person who thinks the same, you'd better wait.

#6 - ESFP

You may be faced with so many options in life, and you can be overwhelmed with the numbers.

If you can find a partner with great understanding to your multiple plans, you can stop being

single.

#7 - ENFJ

It is funny that people use you just because they know you are nice person.

However, you cannot just make them as partner since you absolutely can find someone who

can support you being a so much better person.

#8 - ESTJ

You can stop single if you find a person who can respect how confidence you are.

#9 - INTP

Introverted people need someone who can understand them.

You need to wait until meet a person who respect your existence.

#10 - ISTP

Stay single until you meet someone who will not make you bored.

#11 - ENTJ

You are too competitive that other people are afraid to be with you.

Find one who does not.

#12 - ISTJ

You need someone who thinks seriously about your relationship.

Additionally, you need to see his, or her consistency in approaching you.

#13 - ISFJ

Stay single until you meet someone who can understand your hyper sensitive nature.

Additionally, the person needs to put you in a special position of his, or her heart.

#14 - ESTP

You like exploring this world.

Your partner definitely needs to respect this passion, and you need to wait until the person

comes.

#15 - ISFP

It is fairly difficult to make people approach you.

However, fear not.

You just need a person who is strong enough to get to know you.

#16 - INFJ

If you cannot find a person who can discuss something in deep, you better wait until you

meet that person.

Well, those are the things you should look for in a partner, based on your Myers-Briggs

personality type.

So, Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> What you should look for in a partner, based on your Myers Briggs personality type - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Brother Felix Hiliran - Former Minister, Iglesia Ng Diyos kay Kristo Hesus - Duration: 4:50.

I am Brother Felix Hiliran.

I was a former minister in the Iglesia Ng Diyos Kay Kristo Hesus.

I was in that religion for a long time, if I'm not mistaken,

I started in their ministry back in 1990 when I became a ministerial worker.

And lastly, I became a minister there.

2007, I came from my assignment in Tanay, I was called by the Church Administration

because there was a slight problem in Dau, Pampanga.

There, they made me an administrator in that place.

There's a place there where I saw that a local congregation could be established

and many could be taught the doctrines but they disapproved it.

It's like they refused to spread the truth if that was the Truth which we upheld,

as a matter of fact, I defended those teachings, it's like they don't want the number of members to increase.

A minister came and he was convincing me to sell the house of worship in Dau.

Many have already been sold.

The one in Inocentes Mandaluyong was already sold that time and also the one here in Capiz.

So that proves that church is in its downfall.

Therefore, if it's in its demise then it's not upheld by God.

That is why I decided to resign.

A former colleague of mine who was a minister from Punta Sta. Ana approached me

and invited me to an administration that was also Iglesia ng Diyos and I also became a minister there.

As proof, here are two IDs from Pasay and from Marikina.

I became a minister there and assigned me to San Manuel.

I was able to establish a local congregation in Baguio

and until I was also able to establish one here in Central and there, the situation was the same.

Like the religion I was in before, and in the administration I joined next, it was the same.

There are many doctrines that are implemented which I don't see as based on the will of God.

And another thing is it has been a long time since Iglesia ng Diyos was established, 1922,

so it has been a very long time but I didn't see any progress but instead divisions and its demise.

"It's not really of God", I said.

I already see the growth of the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ).

I said, "What does this Church have?"

(I was convinced) not only of the beauty of the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ)

and the truth it preaches but also of the Church Administration.

I believe that the Executive Minister of the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) is upheld by God

and God is the one who placed him in the Church.

What the Church Administration does is according to the will of God written in the Bible.

"God is here with the Church", I said. No doubt about it.

This is the true religion.

To my former brethren in the Iglesia ng Diyos kay Kristo Hesus,

to my friends who are ministers in the Iglesia ng Diyos kay Kristo Hesus,

I hope that you would give an opportunity to examine the teachings

and doctrines in the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ).

Give a place in your heart the teachings and you, like me,

would receive salvation in the true service to God inside the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ).

For more infomation >> Brother Felix Hiliran - Former Minister, Iglesia Ng Diyos kay Kristo Hesus - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Couples Play Truth or Drink (Mackenzie & Iver) | Truth or Drink | Cut - Duration: 4:25.

- Who wants sex more?

- Ooh, I think you do.

(Mackenzie laughs) Yeah.

Yeah, but I like being come on to.

- You have to come on to me though sometimes, too.

- [Iver] I know.

- This guy wants me to put in all the effort.

It's exhausting. (Iver laughs)

I'm Mackenzie.

- I'm Iver.

- Almost a year.

- Are you ready?

- I'm ready. - Okay.

What was our worst date?

- Can you think of anything?

- Probably the three that you stood me up on

when we first started dating? - Okay.

- Those were kinda crappy 'cause they didn't happen.

- Okay.

- [Iver] Yeah, yeah.

- I don't know if I wanna know the answer to this.

(Iver laughs)

- [Iver] Should I take a shot right here?

- Which one of my friends are you most attracted to?

- Yep, that's a shot.

- No! (Mackenzie laughs)

- Nope, we're not even gonna go there.

- I mean, I'd honestly, I mean,

she's my friend but she's also my sister.

I'd hope it'd be her 'cause we look alike.

(Iver laughs boisterously)

But I mean--

- She hopes it'd be her sister.

Yeah, those are your words, not mine.

(Mackenzie laughs)

(Iver chuckles)

Do your parents like me, why or why not?

- Yes, my parents love you.

(Iver groans)

- They, (both laugh)

they like her, I know they like her,

but she won't submit to me as the head of the household.

As, - Never.

- As Jesus said, so. (Mackenzie snickers)

- Have you ever thought about cheating on me?

- Well maybe, like, not on purpose but--

- Not on purpose? (laughs) - I don't know.

- The thought accidentally came into your head?

- Well you know how I space out and you're like

"Hey, what are you thinking about?"

And I'm like,"I don't know.

"What if a T-rex got into a boxing match,

"how would that work?"

My brain goes places, but it doesn't really go there.

If our sex life were a porn, what genre would it be?

- Vanilla.

(both laugh) (lively classical music)

- Really?

- What have you always wanted to try in bed

but haven't told me?

I literally ask you this all the time.

(Iver laughs)

He will not tell me his fantasies.

What, is there something that you haven't told me?

- Not that I can think of, no.

How about you?

- I've told you about anal. (Iver chuckles)

No, but I'm not gonna delve

into where my fantasy mind goes further until you do

because you're-- - So that's like the--

- So vanilla about it.

- That's like... (Iver laughs)

So, we have to do anal before we can do anything else.

- Right.

- That's what I'm gonna take away from this.

- You need to take away

that you need to tell me about fantasies that you have.

- Or I could do that.

- So that I can try to fulfill them.

- Okay, deal. - Deal?

- Deal. - Okay.

- When was the last time you masturbated

and who were you thinking of?

- I honestly don't remember the last time I masturbated.

- You should probably carve out some time,

obviously. (Mackenzie laughs)

- I appreciate your support.

I really, really do.

Why do you love me? - Why do I love you?

Let me count the ways.

- That sounded slightly sarcastic.

- No! (Mackenzie laughs)

No, you're pretty awesome.

- I'd love to hear more details.

You're very on the surface.

- It's kind of hard to think of them right now because--

- This is where your compliments are,

Like I'm tiny tonight. - I know,

and I know that and I'm trying to get deeper with them

and then it's not happening.

What's the biggest flaw I have

that could end our relationship?

- I think it's just lack of planning,

in general. - That's the one?

- Like planning anything.

What flaw do I have that would end our relationship?

- Possibly your stubbornness. - Stubbornness in what way?

Like what situation?

- Sometimes, factual arguments.

- He's saying I'm fake news, I think.

(Iver laughs) Yes.

He's saying I'm fake news.

- You have alternative facts too.

- Are you serious right now?

- I like hugs. - No.

I will be so angry, steaming

and he will go in for a hug and a kiss.

And I'm like, "Get the fuck off of me!"

(Iver laughs) Like, "Please, no."

Do you think we'll always be together?

- Duh!

I feel like we should take a shot in celebration of that.

- Yeah, that sounds good.

Let's do it. - Let's do it.

- Cheers. - Cheers.

(cheering)

- [Mackenzie] I love you. - [Iver] I love you, too.

(kissing)

For more infomation >> Couples Play Truth or Drink (Mackenzie & Iver) | Truth or Drink | Cut - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Austin's Family Get's Slimed! | Partners in Slime | HiHo Kids - Duration: 7:07.

- How many girlfriends did I have before mom?

- We've talked about this, yeah.

- [Together] Four.

(chime dings)

- Four what?

- [Together] Four girlfriends.

- Oh, dang.

(all laughing)

- [Announcer] Who knows you the best?

Only slime will tell.

The slime boss quizzes the partners in slime

and they must guess correctly

or get slimed on the spot.

But, twist.

If the partners in slime can both guess

the same answer, the slime boss gets slimed instead.

May the slime be on your side.

(chime dings)

- [Together] Hi.

- What's up?

- I'm Austin.

- I'm April.

- Rafael.

- Mom, dad, you're going down.

Are you ready?

- Yes. - Let's do it.

(chime dings)

- Do you have your answer?

- Yes.

(all laugh)

- One, two, three.

- [Parents] Adrian.

(chime dings)

- Slimed on.

(parents laugh)

- If the three of us crashed on a desert island,

you two both died, but I survived,

who would I eat first?

- Daddy. - Mommy.

- Mommy's right.

- Yeah.

- What?

- You're wrong. (laughs)

- Oh, shoot.

(all laugh)

- Oh what?

- Only one thing.

- Okay.

- One, two, three.

- A trip to Disney world. - Disneyland.

- I said Disney world.

- Oh, what?

What does that mean?

- Prepare for slime.

(all scream)

Oh, yeah.

- Oh my God.

(all laugh)

- ♪ Hallelujah, hallelujah. ♪

Are you ready to keep going?

- Yes. - Yeah.

- Mommy. - Daddy.

- Yep, mommy is right.

(April laughs)

- What?

- Dad, your farts are the worst.

(all laugh)

Mommy, you know me best.

- I do.

- Daddy, you're not my daddy.

(chime dings)

- Round two, and now I am the slime boss.

Get ready.

- How many years have you known her?

- Oh wait, seven.

(all laugh)

- More than seven years.

- How long?

- Ten years, eleven years, twelve years.

A lot, a lot.

- Can I just slime him, now?

(all laugh)

- I mean, come on guys.

I haven't made anything gross,

so good luck with this one.

- I know.

- What?

- I think her things are good.

- Oh. - Aw.

You guys have your answer?

- Yes.

- Three, two, one.

- Nothing.

- The dough with vanilla vinegar you made. (laughs)

- I fixed it before I made you eat it.

(Rafael laughs)

You're welcome.

You are correct. (laughs)

- Correct, what?

- There's nothing that I cook that is gross. (laughs)

- Ah, what?

- Oh, this is so fun.

(all laugh)

Okay, are you guys ready?

Babe?

- Yeah.

(April laughs)

- Three, two, one.

- Adrian. - Daddy.

- Oh, stalemate.

Oh, wait, daddy.

Oh, I did say daddy.

- Oh, Austin's getting slimed.

(parents laugh)

- Cold.

- Oh, okay. (laughs)

- Daddy. - Mommy.

- Austin's right.

He said daddy.

- No, I can't say anything.

(April laughs)

- Oh my God, I'm so slimy.

- Moving on.

- Oh, dang it.

- You're the slimy-est.

You do not know me best.

(chime dings)

- It's round three, guys.

- Mommy. - Austin.

- Oh, you are right.

- Yeah.

- Don't worry, you're not gonna get slimed.

You are though.

(April screams)

- Oh my, okay.

(all laugh)

- Nice.

- April, go first.

(upbeat music)

- No, he doesn't say anything, he's just like.

- Alright Austin, your turn.

(upbeat music)

- DJ in the house, DJ in the house.

- That is a tough one, but I'm pretty sure

that Austin won that one.

- What?

Oh my gosh.

- How do you feel?

- Pretty slimy.

- Here is another question.

Do you know, Austin?

- Yep.

- We've talked about this.

- Why'd you guys talk about this?

- It's a history lesson on daddy.

- Three, two, one.

- [Together] Four.

(chime dings)

- Oh, dang.

(all laugh)

What does that mean?

- You get slimed.

(all laugh)

What were their names?

- Jane Doe, one, two, three, and four.

(all laugh)

- Hats. - Pants.

- Pants?

Oh, mommy was right that time.

Oh, you barely got any.

(all scream)

- Oh my God. (laughs)

- Alright, that's the game.

(chime dings)

- I'm the winner.

Mommy and daddy, come closer.

(all scream)

- [All] Thanks for watching Partners in Slime.

Slime you later.

(all laugh)

- Stop. (laughs)

(screams)

- Oh my God, I'm so slimy.

- Moving on.

For more infomation >> Austin's Family Get's Slimed! | Partners in Slime | HiHo Kids - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Tank Stars Hack 2018 Free Unlimited Gold & Gems (IOS & Android) - Duration: 2:51.

What's up! Today I want to show you new trick to this game!

Before:

Let's start!

Open mobile browser and follow my instructions.

Type what you want here, this is easy.

And smash this button with your finger!

Ok, now you need to wait for a while.

Tap this button.

Now very important part! Follow my instructions and reat tips on the left and right side.

I have speeded up the process, so you don't need to wait.

Boring play and play...

One more!

You can close this and the page.

Now let's check the game!

Yayyy! :D

Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed!

For more infomation >> Tank Stars Hack 2018 Free Unlimited Gold & Gems (IOS & Android) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Color Mixing with Watercolors + Flat Wash - Duration: 12:05.

For more infomation >> Color Mixing with Watercolors + Flat Wash - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

World Cup 2018: Tunisia will use this SHOCK tactic to beat England - masterplan revealed - Duration: 5:47.

 The Tunisia side are captained by Wahbi Khazri, who has a track record of trying to catch out goalkeepers by trying to score directly from corners

 Khazri has pulled off the feat before, beating West Ham's Darren Randolph while playing for Sunderland, and England have prepared especially for it when they kick off their World Cup campaign tonight

 England keeper Jordan Pickford, who saw the talent first hand while at Sunderland, admitted: "Wahbi is not bad at it to be fair, so I'll be on my toes

 "In fact, he is very good at it and another of his strengths is shooting from distance

So we've been working on that. "I know Wahbi's quality when he shoots from long range

" Khazri, 27, was a £9million signing from Bordeaux by Sam Allardyce, when the former England boss was in charge of Sunderland

 But Big Sam's successor at the Stadium of Light, David Moyes, did not rate Khazri, who was sidelined by the former Manchester United manager

 Sunderland sent him on loan to Rennes in France last season, when he rediscovered his best form, scoring 11 goals

He is expected to shrug off a thigh problem to face England. England boss Gareth Southgate believes his players are as prepared, focused and ready as they can be for their eagerly anticipated opener

 The Three Lions look in fine fettle heading into the Group G encounter in Volgograd, thanks to seamless, injury-free preparations that have brought hope and no little excitement

 The eyes of the nation will be focused on the Volgograd Arena when Southgate's exciting young side take to the field in their first major tournament match since the humiliating Euro 2016 exit to Iceland

 But the England manager does not believe his callow group should be burdened by such failings ahead of facing Tunisia - nor does he believe they need to be loaded with any more information

 "I am conscious of that when I was a player there were moments before the game when I thought 'all the manager can do now is f*** it up for me and put me off my game' because I was ready and didn't want to hear too much more," the 57-cap former defender said

 "And I think the boys are ready. "We tried to put in as much tactical information in the early part of the week so that Sunday's session was about enjoyment, feeling the ball and being physically ready for the game

 "So, there will be some key messages, but it will really just be around transferring what they are doing every day because that level they are playing at every day is high and is getting better all the time

 "It's competitive and that is really important because you can't step it up going into matches but they won't need to step it up tomorrow from what they have been doing in training because that level they have been hitting is high

" If England can get anywhere near those levels, they should kick off a major tournament with victory for the first time since 2006

 The cost and associated concerns over travelling to Russia means the Three Lions would do that in front of a far smaller 'dyed-in-the-wool' following than they are used to, but Southgate is confident of giving those in Russia and at home something to shout about

 The England manager spoke about that and a variety of other matters with a typically calm assurance on Sunday, when he could have been forgiven for looking more nervous on the eve of managing his country at the World Cup

 "To be honest, I feel much more relaxed coaching than I did playing," he said with a smile

"Which probably tells you something about my ability as a player!" Self-deprecating humour and honesty have been common features of a reign that has seen Southgate attempt to change England's on-field philosophy and off-field perception

 "It's a very proud moment, of course," he said of leading the Three Lions at a major tournament for the first time

 "My family are incredibly patriotic. My granddad was a marine. I've always been brought up with England being a core part of what we stood for and my life

 "To have played for England in major tournaments and now managing England is of course a huge honour

 "But my focus can't be that I'm a tourist and I'm chuffed to be here, and I will for sure enjoy the experience because I know too many things I did in the past I didn't take in

 "I think I'd be able to take those things in and focus on the job now because I'm more experienced

 "But it is another game of football, on a pitch the size that these boys have played on all their lives and we have to prepare them that way

"

For more infomation >> World Cup 2018: Tunisia will use this SHOCK tactic to beat England - masterplan revealed - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Stunning Tiny House Vintage Camper turned Tiny Home in Greenville, South Carolina - Duration: 2:14.

Stunning Tiny House Vintage Camper turned Tiny Home in Greenville, South Carolina

For more infomation >> Stunning Tiny House Vintage Camper turned Tiny Home in Greenville, South Carolina - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Gov. John Hickenlooper Backs Phil Weiser for Attorney General - Duration: 0:37.

Hi, I'm Governor John Hickenlooper

and I can tell you that names are important in politics

I've been called a lot of them

I'm former Senator and Colorado Attorney General

Ken Salazar

and a lot of people in Colorado share my name

But here's one name we both want you to remember

Phil Weiser!

Phil is running for Attorney General

to stand up for Colorado against the Trump administration

Phil worked for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

and the Justice Department for Presidents Obama and Clinton

there is no one better to protect Colorado

that's why Phil Weiser has our vote

Please vote by June 26th

For more infomation >> Gov. John Hickenlooper Backs Phil Weiser for Attorney General - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

FITTON – OBAMA, GOWDY, MUELLER, SOROS AND DEMS TEAM UP FOR SHADOW GOVT - Duration: 10:39.

FITTON – OBAMA, GOWDY, MUELLER, SOROS AND DEMS TEAM UP FOR SHADOW GOVT

Fitton and Dobbs discuss Obama's Logan Act crimes with Canada's Trudeau and others

as well as Gowdy's siding with Mueller and the silence on Pakistani Awan spy…

Lou Dobbs begins the segment with Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch by revealing that Hussein

Obama has been operating against President Trump on a more deliberate, Logan Act violating

international basis, ever since he defeated both Obama and Clinton in the 2016 election.

Dobbs notes that the Obama efforts to formulate and operate a shadow government have been

exposed by one of Obama's own cronies, his official fairy tale fabricator, creative writer

Ben Rhodes.

In a new book Rhodes reveals the Obama efforts with Canadian Prime Minister and bromance

partner Justin Trudeau and other international leaders in the wake of the globalist Democrat

defeat.

Dobbs explains that Obama urged those leaders "to fight against President Trump and to

defend the values that they share" and asks Tom Fitton, "Is that not illegal?"

Fitton replies, "According to the Obama gang, who targeted General Flynn with a Logan

Act potential violation, I don't know why it wouldn't apply to [pretend] president

Obama.

Certainly undermining the government of the United States by working with foreign government

leaders is the very basis of the Logan Act or what the Logan Act is designed to prohibit,"

noting the hypocrisy of the ambush of General Flynn, alleging false Logan Act violations

as Obama is in reality doing that very thing.

Dobbs is seething as he describes the despicable left parsing words to cover their misdeeds

and mischaracterize the spying that was being done by the Obama regime on President Trump

and the "rationalization of inexcusable illegal conduct."

Fitton says the spying operation may not have ended with the campaign and that it looks

to him as if it was targeted "not only at candidate Trump but at President Trump."

As Dobbs bemoans the absurdity that the legitimacy of such treasonous conduct is even being discussed,

Fitton interjects, "And having to argue with Republicans in Congress who are pretending

that it was perfectly normal.

It was the height of illegality in my view, for this to have gone on and we've got a

bunch of water carriers in the Republican caucus for Mueller and the deep state."

Dobbs says, "And I'm naming names here, I'm through with it.

I mean Trey Gowdy is a complete schizophrenic.

He is absolutely in the service of the establishment [endorsed Rubio for President] and the deep

state, whether intentionally, consciously, or purposefully.

He is exactly that.

And I am delighted that Congressman Ron DeSantis and a handful of others have stood up and

called him out, calling his rationalization of putting a spy in the Trump campaign absolute

balderdash."

Fitton replies with a small big picture evaluation, one that assigns motives to Gowdy that don't

reach all the way to Obama, Soros and the globalist takeover.

He says, "For Congressman Gowdy it's all been about protecting Robert Mueller.

And Gowdy, I think, understands that Spygate goes to the heart of the Mueller operation

in terms of destroying its credibility."

"That's why he's making excuses," says Fitton, "because he knows that by making

excuses for Spygate he's helping Mueller, who he supports, unbelievably."

The topic then shifts to another story that could and should on it's own be enough to

bring down the criminal, anti-American Democrat Party, that of the Imran Awan Pakistani espionage

case.

It was made possible by forty Democrats in the House of Representatives, under the DNC

"leadership" of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, with compromised systems including members

of the Intelligence, Oversight and Reform, Homeland Security and Judiciary Committees.

It's largely been ignored by the mainstream media, Congress and law enforcement despite

the mountain of evidence and the primary perpetrators, Imran Awan and his wife, being in federal

custody.

Fitton points out there were instances for months at a time where the supposed "IT

services" were engaged in directly from Pakistan.

Fitton notes, "We hear the Russians hacked the DNC and Democrat servers, were the Pakistanis

doing the same thing?

Is Mueller investigating this?

I doubt it."

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your

friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> FITTON – OBAMA, GOWDY, MUELLER, SOROS AND DEMS TEAM UP FOR SHADOW GOVT - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

One of A Kind Tiny House as Seen on HGTV with Dual Lofts - Duration: 1:32.

One of A Kind Tiny House as Seen on HGTV with Dual Lofts

For more infomation >> One of A Kind Tiny House as Seen on HGTV with Dual Lofts - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese Traditional Dizi music - Chinese Di Flute instrumental - Duration: 48:35.

Mei Hua San Lung

Going to Ku-Su

Moon-Lighting Tung-Ting-Hu in Autumn

Track of the Di

Expressing Feelings Along the Chin-River

Coming the Spring Over Hsiang-River

Pa-Pan

The Lu-Tu Pushing

No comments:

Post a Comment