Saturday, August 19, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 20 2017

Success Reveal

Khim Sokheng 2017

Baccalaureate exam by success reveal

For more infomation >> Khim Sokheng - Baccalaureate exam | Success reveal - Duration: 59:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Sanskari Launda Okey Ravi - Duration: 2:19.

Ongoing song in the motorcar

Two brothers and his sister came to park

background music

ohh hell ,you are here. How are u who are they?

brothers

can I come here, no will throw u in heaven.

ohh shit

heart beating

What the fish? Ohh mann. Just awesome. Look at him

jai sri Krishna

Brother this type of boy is not seen everywhere

yes

oye...ohh get up,,leave ur worship

stand up buddy

what were you seeing? no no please

what were you seeing? no no please. what no no

please leave me ,I have done nothing

slap,punch,slap,punch

For more infomation >> The Sanskari Launda Okey Ravi - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to make : Very simple and Easy Hanging Paper Decorations for any events- Ganpati decoration 2017 - Duration: 9:42.

Paper ball for Ganpati Decoration

Here is ready Paper ball for Ganpati Decoration

For more infomation >> How to make : Very simple and Easy Hanging Paper Decorations for any events- Ganpati decoration 2017 - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi Tuổi Thìn 2018 Về Tiền Tài Sự Nghiệp Sức Khỏe Tình Duyên Và Vận Hạn Ra Sao? - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi Tuổi Thìn 2018 Về Tiền Tài Sự Nghiệp Sức Khỏe Tình Duyên Và Vận Hạn Ra Sao? - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

May the Force Be With You

For more infomation >> May the Force Be With You

-------------------------------------------

i hate minecraft and myself - Duration: 1:46.

subtitle

alright guys so ondre sucks

im terrible at pvp

if ur reading this i love you

like no joke i want to marry you

if ur girl

im single

looking for love

hit me up

youtube comments

im sorry

im just depressed

i need love

ondre sucks at pvp

ondre sucks at pvp

wow

so bad

wow

wow

wow

wow

wo

wow

trash

trah

trash

trash

trash

trash

trash

wow

wow

wow

wow

WOW

NOON

NOoB

SO BAD LOSEr

OMG

SO TRash

o god

heree we go

cringe time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok

ok

omg

OMG

TRASH

LIKETHEVID

For more infomation >> i hate minecraft and myself - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Saxo 1.1 I - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Citroën Saxo 1.1 I - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Trường Giang Chặt Chém Đinh Ngọc Diệp Lao Đao - Phần 2 I Hài Trường Giang - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Trường Giang Chặt Chém Đinh Ngọc Diệp Lao Đao - Phần 2 I Hài Trường Giang - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Nutshack but I added the lyrics (May be inaccurate) - Duration: 1:07.

It's the nutshack! (Yee, yee)

It's the nutshack! (What'd he say?)

It's the nutshack! (Oh yes! Yeah!)

It's the nutshack! (Hey, I'm in that shit!)

It's the nutshack! (Don't forget ya boy Angel!)

It's the nutshack! (It's the nutshack!)

It's the nutshack! (It's the nutshack!)

It's the nutshack! (Dude, it's the nutshack)

It's the nutshack! (Hey!)

It's the nutshack! (This beat's knockin'!)

It's the nutshack! (Woah)

It's the nutshack! (Hoo-ugh)

Phil's from 'frisco, Jack's from the P.I

Horatio or Horat, so big eyed!

Tito Dick "Dickman" Baby!

He raised Phil and loves the ladies

Jack's as cool as lazy, he still learnin'

And the ripe Cherry Pie, still a virgin

Chita meet da freak of the weekah!

Phil's homegirl got Jack wanna keep her

But it's not happenin', neither!

Shake it like a seizure

Hold up, let me spark this take a breather! (Yeah!)

Breathe that reefer in my lungs

I got grapes, what you watching son?

It's the nutshack!

ITS THE NUTSHACK!!!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> The Nutshack but I added the lyrics (May be inaccurate) - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0-16V VVT-I 79.000 KM NAP CERTIFICAAT / ZEER ZUINIG - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0-16V VVT-I 79.000 KM NAP CERTIFICAAT / ZEER ZUINIG - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

klx 300 frederic trail & route - Duration: 10:01.

check out my other video's by clicking the links on the screen.Dont forget to subscribe for more content

For more infomation >> klx 300 frederic trail & route - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Art Struggles: Day Four - Duration: 18:15.

hello, I'm Captain and

I drew this!

yaaay!

um today

we're gonna be talking about art struggles

and struggles

I feel like a lot of artists have

and it's hard to

it's hard to remember that all artists have like around the same problems

like we all usually hate the same general kinds of things

and have the same kind of problems with being a creative

and I feel like this video might help a litte

not only with like me

figuring out what I have problems with or what

what I struggle with but also

for other people to watch and see that "oh, I have the same problems"

let's get started~

I'm gonna put my glasses on

there's gonna be a glare but

I can't see

one thing I know a lot of people have a hard time with is recognising progress

(sigh)

where do I begin with progress?

it is an eye opener of how much progress I have made in my art

I have been drawing for maybe...

(mumblings)

so 11 years

I have been drawing for 11 years

it's been a lot

(laughs)

a lot

and I'm happy

with uh

the progress I've made

this picture

I drew when we first moved to Georgia

um

my dad gave us this travel, crayola sketchbook

I drew that when we first moved here

and

I mean at that age I didn't think it was good

I didn't think it was bad either

I was like "I'm just drawing"

"cause I like to do that"

I was like "I got this blank paper, I can do whatever I want with it"

and so I did and I drew this lady

I was watching a lot of Kim Possible

and in Kim Possible, their eyebrow connects to their nose

so I wanted to try that then I didn't like the way it looked so I just connected her eyebrows together

and you get this girl

I think I was around um

that was 11 years ago

11 minus 23

math

so yeah I drew this around the age of 8? 9??

it was a while ago

like a long time ago as you can see

progress!

since I kept that

uh last year I was doing a September drawing challenge and it was like draw something like

something old that you have

and

I drew this

which is that same girl

so yeah, progress!

comparing one to the other

and I'm still kinda happy with this one because I feel like

later

when

if

no, WHEN I get better

at my craft

I'm gonna look at this

and be like

"hey look how far I got" just like I did with that one

like I've gotten faster at drawing like

the base of the body like

(snaps)

dish it out real quick!

so yeah, progress is a hard thing for people to see

I see a lot of people saying

"oh"

"I'm not getting better"

or "I've always drawn this crappy" or

this and that

even in their art

the people who

doubt their abilities

you can see the progress in it like

maybe they stopped

clashing colours in their art. maybe they stopped shading with black

progression isn't always like a

drastic style change

sometimes it's just

"hey, I think I'm gonna use more blues in my drawing because I feel like it compliments it better" or

"I feel like I'm gonna start shading a bit with orange or something cause...I dunno it's easier for me

so yeah, progress is a tough thing to tackle

um

and then there's style which is

the bane of everybody's existence

style is a hard thing to establish

because nowadays everything you draw looks like something else to people

you can draw anything and it can be compared to anything so

just honestly

just brush it off

it's never gonna stop

cause our minds are just wired to relate it to other things

and there's nothing we can do about it

we can get mad about it but that's not gonna change anything

you get mad they'll just be like "ok psh"

"that still looks like such and such" like

like "oh that's nice"

"that still looks like Lapis Lazuli, right?"

(laughs)

our brains

our brains are always putting two and two together, that's what our brains do like

you have the creative side and you have the knowledge si--I don't think I got those sides right

but yeah you know what I mean

one sides like, "oh that's so pretty. I like the way"

"the dress flows. I like the lace. oh, I like the way she did this. I like the way she did that."

then the other side of the brain is just like

"YOU KNOW THAT SHOW YOU WATCHED??"

and you're like "yeah?"

"DOESN'T THAT LOOK LIKE THAT SHOW??"

and you're just like "yeah!"

and some people vocalise that and some people don't

it's gonna happen

people are gonna make connections to things and to your art and

for me

when it happen I'm just like "oh okay..."

I don't really

I don't really react

I'm just like

that's fine

my thing is

they can be like "oh, that looks like Lapis Lazuli

and I'm like "Thank you! BUT DO YOU LIKE IT THO???"

and if they say "yes," I'm like

"then we're cool"

(snaps) you like my art

we're good

I'm gonna be rambling a lot

(sigh)

I think I said in the first video uh

I gave up trying to be an artist

well, professional artist

I don't think it's gonna happen in my lifetime

I know I'm not that old, and I know I have time, but

there's a lot to do

like my skill level is not at a spot where I can be like

like I can lean on it

ya know?

like if I wanna like

be a professional artist I gotta put like

I gotta put the work in

to get better

cause I don't practise enough. I'm just gonna put that out there: I don't practise enough

I draw

I could draw everyday

and I don't practise the stuff I'm bad at

(laughs)

I don't have the mental stability to just

throw myself into something I'm gonna hate later

like I use art as

kind of an escape honestly

so I don't have time to make that a chore

ya know?

like if I have too much at a time like

I start slowing down. I don't want to do art as much

it's just a mess

I try not to weigh myself down with too much stuff

ya know?

like too much stuff to do artistic wise

because like I said art is an escape for me

like I do it to feel better or I do it like

to express myself

as you do

when it stops being fun that's when I stop doing it

same thing with writing

same thing with RPs

same thing with the Adventure Time stuff

it stopped being fun

and it started being more like stressful

creatively

if it's not fun I'm not gonna do it

or I'm gonna have a hard time doing and that just gonna be an ordeal

like what I said with my first drawing

when I was like 8 or 9

I didn't do it

for praise honestly

I didn't do it

because I thought it'd be good

and I didn't do it because

for any other reason than just to do it

which is how I feel art should be like

if you feel so inclined to be expressive, do it

draw something

I have the luxury of not doing art as a profession, I can do it anytime I want

I don't have a deadline to

like even with uh

the contest gifts I'm drawing

I don't have a deadline for those

I'm doing them

I'm doing them just as like

I feel like it

but when I do contest things

or when I do commissions

um

I feel pressured to finish those, of course

because it's for other people

and they either paid for it or did hard work for it and I feel like they deserve it

it's so easy to get frustrated

with art, because you're taking a piece of yourself and putting it on a blank canvas

and

when that piece of yourself is not something you really like or it's not aesthetically pleasing or

somebody else doesn't like it

or nobody likes it as much as you do

it's

it's

its draining

I'm just trying to think of words

art is draining

and it's also the reason why I take a lot of breaks

like

sometimes I'll disappear from instagram, somtimes I'll disappear from DA

or YouTube or

SnapChat even; I'll just stop and be like "I need to take a break."

so yeah

art is hard

very hard

but

it should be fun

I feel like. me. just me personally

it should be fun first and foremost

I dunno. I'm a really simple artist

um I started doing art because it was fun

and

that's how I wanna keep doing art. I have to remind myself

I have to have this sketchbook as a reminder like

I did all this art because

I thought it was fun

I did it because it was fun!

and um

I wanna keep doing art because it's fun

now, I'm so worried about what I put in sketchbooks

but honestly, this is just telling me like

"do what you want, like, it's really no big deal"

"because you used to put WHATEVER you wanted in these sketchbooks"

"and you did not give a crap"

mostly this video is for people

for the social media artist; for the

people who are just starting art

people who are considering getting into art and stuff like that

just do it for fun

and

maybe you wanna do it as a profession one day

and if you do it enough

then

you're definitely gonna get better

it's...good

(laughs)

"DRAWING: it's good!"

that's all I can say, it's good

just keep drawing

it's hard

it's very hard

and there's so much

there's so much content

there's so many artists nowadays

like we have access to SO many artists

art envy's a tough one

but you just have to remember that we're all in the same boat

look at me

(laughs)

we're all in the same boat

we've got artists from all around the world

posting things on Instagram

posting things on DA

and

we're getting jealous of each other

and it's so easy to do that, but

just know that it's hard for everybody

we're all jealous of each other

but the best we can do is

tell our story in the way only we can

like only you know the story that's in your brain

even if you see something that's similar to something you wanted to do

still do it

still do it

because

only you can tell your story

nobody can tell it like you can, honestly

that's the best way I can say it

like you've gone through experiences that maybe the other person hasn't gone through

whether it's through one drawing or through just a character design

or through a comic or through an

illustrative piece. only you can tell that story

because it came from your mind

you're putting

something from your head

onto a blank piece of paper

and making something out of nothing

like I said the first video, "You're a wizard, Harry"

"that's awesome!"

you just made something out of nothing, even if you don't like it

even if it looks like crap

you did that!

you can do something a lot of people think they can't

a lot of people don't even TRY to

there's always gonna be someone who doesn't like your art

there's ALWAYS gonna be someone who doesn't like your art

there's ALWAYS gonna be someone

there's always gonna be somebody, but there's always gonna be someone who LOVE your art

so just keep doing it until

until YOU love it

honestly like

bump what people say. keep doing it until you're happy

I have like

1,000? 2,000? post of

of drawings on my Instagram

and not that many followers, but

I still post on there

for the people who do follow me

because

each like means

hey, they looked at it and they liked it, and maybe

it struck something inside their hearts

maybe they felt some way

by looking at my art

maybe they saw it and was like "oh, I can do that better"

or saw it and was like "oh, that's great; I wanna do something like that"

or they saw it and was like "oh, that's where I wanna be"

any of those reactions or beyond

is a blessing

for me

cause

anytime I can inspire somebody to do art

that's

I feel good about what I'm doing

I won't be an artist professionally, but if I can inspire people to do art I feel like I did my job

everytime I get a comment that says

that says like "your art is so gorgeous" or

somebody who puts my art into a folder that says

"art goals" or "inspiration"

I die a little inside with happiness

oh my gosh, I'm getting emotional

(laughs)

not gonna do it

this is not gonna be the--this is not gonna be the vlog I cry

if anything I want to instill feelings into people with my art!

(sigh)

I could've said that smoother but

I'm not gonna cut it out, I'm gonna leave the stutter in

art's gonna be hard

art's always gonna be hard

but I know you can do it

cause you're cool

my advice

would be to

just draw

that's kinda my advice for the whole video

it's "just draw"

anything creative is just a good idea

it's good to keep those creative juice flowing

my advice would be to just keep drawing

just do it

like even if it's a doodle; even if it's just like

like a piece that's gonna take days--even if you don't finish it just

do something

just get started on something; don't stop

if it's something you're passionate about

if you got to the end of the video

thank you!

this got reall deep

for me

cause I'm really passionate about art

I love art!

I do it like everyday

and

it makes me happy

sometimes it makes me sad

but the happy outweighs the sad most of the time

if you got to the end

thank you!

you're cool

that's cool

if you didn't

that's okay

you're still cool

um thank you for being here

I hope you drew

I think that would be expected

you should be drawing while I'm talking

(laughs)

thank you for listening to me ramble about

something I'm very passionate about

and probably wouldn't be able to get this passionate about in public

but yeah thank you for being cool and listening

um

I'll try to do another vlog soon

I'll make a poll for what I should do next--though I'm running out of ideas

honestly

more speedpaints

uh

working on the tutorial

(sigh)

I wanna do the tutorial

for um

how I coloud

but the way I colour changes so often

but I've had the same formula for a while it's just

the act of recording

the stuff

I already have a script for the tutorial, it's just the act of recording the stuff for it

um

leave a comment down below if you want

um about some art struggles you have

something you struggle with

art struggles unify us

as artists

cause it's good to see that other people are struggling the same way--we like it

I'll see you next time

have a good day

goodnight

good evening

afternoon?

have a good time in whatever you're doing

and please stay creative and stay loose

byeeeeeeeee

bye!

I forgot what I was saying

For more infomation >> Art Struggles: Day Four - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

Draw this again challenge ✧ speedpainting #3 by Caomor - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Draw this again challenge ✧ speedpainting #3 by Caomor - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

painting buggy girl (part 2) | LIVE AUG/19/2017 - Duration: 30:13.

For more infomation >> painting buggy girl (part 2) | LIVE AUG/19/2017 - Duration: 30:13.

-------------------------------------------

류준열 "'택시운전사' 천만 돌파..여러분 덕분입니다" - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 류준열 "'택시운전사' 천만 돌파..여러분 덕분입니다" - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Spooky Steven- FANSONGS (JIMMYTUBE) - Duration: 1:27.

JIMMYTUBE- "What are you doing Spooky Steven?"

"Why are you here in our lives?"

"You where created to bring joy. But the comments-

Say otherwise."

"Spooky Steven you Must be Spooky."

"Is it Onion the one to blame?"

"Sitting in the corner with your eyes so blank."

"But you're thinking. Of Spooky things!"

'Are you Corrupted I think So."

"Are you corrupted I think so."

For more infomation >> Spooky Steven- FANSONGS (JIMMYTUBE) - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

윤정희 남편 직업 | 뉴스공장 - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 윤정희 남편 직업 | 뉴스공장 - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

지드래곤, 日돔 투어 화려한 포문.. 5만 팬과 초특급 생일파티 - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> 지드래곤, 日돔 투어 화려한 포문.. 5만 팬과 초특급 생일파티 - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Antonio Conte believes Chelsea are four years behind rivals Tottenham - Duration: 3:38.

Antonio Conte believes Chelsea are four years behind rivals Tottenham

The Chelsea boss admits his team were lucky to win the title last season.

And he warned the champions are in danger of sinking unless they achieve the stability Spurs already have. Conte is still reeling after kicking off the season with a shock home defeat to Burnley.

Asked if he needed four years to lay the foundations he wants at Chelsea, Conte said: "Yes.

"This is the fourth year for (Mauricio) Pochettino, who has had the possibility to work for three years with the same players and have the possibility every season to improve his foundations.

"For every coach it's important to give continuity to the club because when you arrive you don't know what you'll find.

"And when you understand your base you have to try to work step-by-step, year-by-year to improve this base, to make this base more solid and to build a good structure.

"Last season we did a fantastic season because there wasn't this foundation or base. "We won the league, and reached the final of the FA Cup with only 13 regular players.

"We were lucky to not have injuries. This season we have lost two players, now we have to try to continue to work with this base. "We started to build this foundation and we won so it means we built something.

"But now it's not enough, so we have to improve, to extend this base, work together with new players." His outburst ahead of tomorrow's Wembley clash with bitter London rivals Spurs will come as a massive shock to Chelsea fans but is a clear appeal to his board to back him in the transfer market.

Conte only signed a new two-year contract in July after landing the league last season with a seven-point cushion over second-placed Spurs, who have not won the title for 56 years.

"Pochettino is doing a great job," added Conte, who has made peace with the Spurs boss after months of public digs between the pair.

"He has built a great base and foundation for his club. We must do the same, we don't have this base. "I have great respect for Tottenham. They are challenging for the title.

I want to help my club to build the same solid foundation, because we don't have this." * Spurs finally clinched the signing of Ajax defender Davinson Sanchez yesterday in a deal worth up to £38m.

He has signed a contract until 2023 and will join subject to a work permit and medical. Sanchez said: "I am very excited to be signing for such a famous club.".

For more infomation >> Antonio Conte believes Chelsea are four years behind rivals Tottenham - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Pepper grow update #17 - 08/19/17 - Duration: 13:24.

Hi this is Peter Stanley, welcome to my channel.

give you a grow update it's August 19, 2017

and start out on the porch

this is the not CARDI Yellow Scorpion

this is CARDI Yellow Scorpion

got a lot of stuff that I need to

go ahead and harvest but I wanted to

show the grow update first

here's my Helios Hab

low pressure aeroponic

it's got a lot of ripe fruits on it that I'll need to pick

one of the White Devil's Tails

and I picked a bunch

the other day so there's not too many ripe

this is the other one

spreads out

pretty good

my Chiltepin Yellow

starting to get some ripe fruit

excited about that

the leaves look droopy here

but it's just because it's hot out, I thought I actually

had messed it up but

in the mornings

they look

fine, they're all perked up and everything

a painapple

and

thai dragon I got a bunch more I need to

harvest on that again

this is my PI 439452

this is a really

really good pepper

I just put up a review on it last week

and this my Tien Tsin

another

another bunch ripe that I'm going to pick today

or this weekend

these are, I put up a video not too long ago on

these little wick

herb pots and want to show how they're doing

doing really well

here's a bunch of sweet mint

some

oregano back in there

some chive

this my

pineapple sage, and there's the white sage

and I've cut a bunch of this off and

put in smoothies and stuff but

it grows really well

really happy with that

these are my drip system plants

we're in the heat of the day so

the leaves are going to look a little droopy

this my Black Bhut

had one turning ripe and I already

picked it, but they start out

like this and they eventually turn red

when they're ripe

chocolate Bhutlah is kind of flopped over

it kind of goes out to over here

these are, this is probably the hottest

I've tried this year

really really hot, and this is the not

7-pot olive

need to pick a bunch of these it's

kind of weighting the plant down on this branch

my Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion

is looking great

really nice pheno

I've gotten two ripe off of it, I tried

part of one of them

and it was really really hot

long lasting burn too

this is my Datil plant, I just did a review on it as well

very productive

starting to get

a bunch ripe on there

be jelly making time soon

another painapple

all the painapple, well really one painapple

all the others are clones of that same one

the fruits are relatively short

one this one, D3 posted

picture of one of his and it's got the normal

length fruits, but mine are

about like that

they taste good though, they got a good heat

this is the Mako Kokoo I've got a

bunch I need to pick off of there as well

it's good to keep your ripe

stuff picked, it's helps

the plant, helps the others ripen

and I've been kind of behind on these, but I want to do that this weekend

and this is my Aji Dulce

it is

very loaded

very good pepper

and this is my

jays red ghost

cross, the yellow pheno

a lot of fruits on there

the pods on this thing are huge

get a shot here

shot of my red mayan hab

bunch I need to pick on that guy

my yellow dystopia

still remaining a relatively small plant

so I've got some isolated pods I can tag

in that one

going to let a few more

get started

my aji charapita bush is

got quite a few little

ripe ones on it, I've already started picking some of these

and my scotch bonnet

these are

yellow scotch bonnets, you can see one

back in there

here's one turning ripe

they're very good

another shot of these jay's red ghost

the yellow pheno

this is the blue christmas

got a lot of

beautiful peppers on here

this volunteer plant

it's growing out of here

is actually getting pretty big

don't know

what it is yet

here's another one

this is my carbonero creme, I love

this pepper, I just

tried it for the first time

it's really really prolific

very sweet, it's like

it's just really really sweet

almost like a candy corn sweet and it's

got a really good heat too

tien tsin is

falling over but it's

really loaded

my shishito plant

puerto rican yellow

it's possible that this, there's a

pepper called bolivian bumpy

that's a hybrid between

I forgot, it's a

it's like a bumpy and

some other kind of pepper, but

it may be the same thing as this, I'm trying to

get to the bottom of

that but

see how prolific

this is, I actually like the

some of the guys at work don't really like these

I like them okay

I actually like them a lot

kpakpo shito cross

is

got a lot of ripe on it

this is my swiss chocolate

it's possibly crossed

but I'll be happy with whatever it

produces

has fairly large peppers

this is one from Chilli Seedz

in Austraila

sells seeds and these

some that Trent Nolan shared, I think they were from a pod

so they may be crossed

but maybe not, but this Beni Highlands is another one

from him, it looks true, this thing is

super crazy productive

it's kind of growing across the

this is my

queen laurie

still none ripe yet but

should be just a matter of time, it's starting to

want to lean over, I'm hoping this little cage

holds up, I may need to secure it a little more

been really slack on picking my

sugar rush peach

and there's a bunch down in there

my cereja da amapa plant

is growing

a few little

ripe ones on there

this is one of my favorite

peppers

no one ever talks about it or

grows it but I think it's just not well known

but the fruits are very good, it's a good ornamental too

and got a really good heat

and this is my

king boc, andy's king boc

reaper moruga cross

it's not my cross, it's one

someone gave me

and this is the second year I've been growing it

it's pretty gnarly looking

fruits

this is the 7-pot chaguanas yellow

this is the one, it's kind of

fallen over

but it's supposed to be peach moruga scorpion

but from the flavor

and the shape and all, I think he may have just

accidentally given me a peach carbonero

cause they kind of look like carbonero

they look like the shape of my creme carbonero

and the heat

is not that bad

and they kind of have that flavor

this is Elysium Oxide Scotch Bonnet

a lot of peppers on there

some

chocolate unreapers

el scorponero

here's my stravos

and brazilian red olive

a bunch on there still

and 7-pot primo

alright

I think I've covered these all

see I need to do some

support work, I'm getting some flop over

here but

need to work on that but

I'm pretty happy with it

and very happy, very grateful

these are doing so well

anyway, that's my update

for August 19th 2017

thank you very much for watching, and following my grow

and please like, comment and subscribe

For more infomation >> 2017 Pepper grow update #17 - 08/19/17 - Duration: 13:24.

-------------------------------------------

"경찰은, 나야 나"…옹성우, 보안무기는 짱구춤 - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> "경찰은, 나야 나"…옹성우, 보안무기는 짱구춤 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

김종필 최태민 박근혜 폭로 - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> 김종필 최태민 박근혜 폭로 - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

'꼭 저렇게까지 해야 하나' 싶은 무리수 간접광고 6가지 - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> '꼭 저렇게까지 해야 하나' 싶은 무리수 간접광고 6가지 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

3 common Deadlift/Rack Pull mistakes and how to avoid them | FitGainJin - Duration: 10:14.

welcome to the fitgainjin channel

here i want to do what i can to help you reach your dream gains

this video will mostly be in english so please hit the subtitle button above or below

at the gym i always go to

i see a lot of missteps, mistakes, and just plain bad stuff

i know theres a more complete or better way to exercise so..

with this new series

i want to do something to advise those people

so that they can get better results and achieve their goals

thanks for watching this to the end

if you liked this video please leave a like below

and if you havent subscribed yet please do so you can see future fitness related content like fitness tips, cooking, live workouts

and i've been on instagram live and LINE live a lot at this name recently

also todays big request from you all is with helping to find a japanese title for it

for those of you who remember we used to have more food mokuyoubi (thursday) and sunday funday

do you remember that? i want something similar for this new series but i wasnt sure how to say it in japanese

newcomers mistakes is what I wanted to say in English

but i thought it might sound like im talking down if i said "newcomers mistakes" or something

newcomers often make this mistakes, or mistakes that are often seen in the gym

with that kind of theme i want to analyze frequent mistakes together and learn

so i'd love to hear everyones advice below

please and thank you very much

here at the fitgainjin channel it's not about your sex, age, or nationality

if you're working towards your dream gains you too are a FitGainJin

a matter of course is?

man, i get thirsty in the summer easily

For more infomation >> 3 common Deadlift/Rack Pull mistakes and how to avoid them | FitGainJin - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Volvo XC60 City Safety with Steering Support #xc60 - Duration: 0:45.

2018 Volvo XC60 City Safety with Steering Support, volvo

xc60, volvo, xc60, safety, 2018 volvo xc60, 2018 xc60

city safety with steering support, cars, 2018 volvo

xc60 review, crash test, city safety, 2017 volvo xc60

new, volvo xc60 2018 crash test, volvo xc60 safety, raw

footage, bloopers, behind, the, scenes, contest, film

editing, edit, cut, steering support, car, features, suv

volvo cars, all new volvo xc60, 2018 volvo xc60 first

look, 2018 volvo xc60 overview, #xc60, #volvo, #worldofcars

For more infomation >> 2018 Volvo XC60 City Safety with Steering Support #xc60 - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Pilots Identified in Fairhope Plane Crash - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Pilots Identified in Fairhope Plane Crash - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Espiritualidade em Gotas / Ep. 94 - O Essencial na Prece! - Duration: 4:30.

The Essential in Prayer!

- How do certain people, who pray a lot,

nevertheless be of bad character, jealous,

impertinent, devoid of benevolence,

and indulgence, and even vicious in some way?

It was question 660 a. Of "The Book of Spirits"

[ ♪ Soft Song ♪ ]

Spirituality in Drops

"The essential thing is not to pray a lot, but to pray well".

And the answer follows, brought by

the spiritual benefactors.

Historically, our way of relating to the

Divine has been identified more with a posture

outward.

We think that God is someone, sometimes even deaf,

because we cry out so we can be heard;

or, it seems that he will attend us with fatigue,

because our prayers are long,

it seems that the size of the prayer defines whether

the Divine will attend us or not, will listen to us or not.

In fact,

this formatting of relationship with divinity, Jesus

in his time, had already criticized the pharisees,

who had a very outward prospect,

prayed at the corners of the streets trumpeting more

to be seen than to be heard

by the Divine, and proposed a Another way of

relating to the deity, closing the door

of his room, that is, doing an immersion.

There is, therefore, another way of relating

to the divinity that is not attached,

to an external posture that can appear with

much fervor and sincerity by the believer,

but the fundamental, the essential, is what goes in,

is not Which is externalized.

The key is to close the door and plunge into

the depths of the soul.

Because God already knows, long before we can

express our feelings, that we

need. Jesus would say, "It is not by the

multiplicity of words that you will hear",

meaning that this

movement within identifies us with divinity,

because the divinity is also in us,

so we were created by God, and we have

a plug with the Divine

when we get access to our

innermost intimate.

Therefore, the most fundamental prayer, in this proposition

of the benefactors of humanity, is that

which, in dipping itself, makes a study of itself.

An entirely new proposition,

put 160 years ago, that the son to

find the father, must plunge into his bowels

to find his own origin,

identify his ancestry and be able to, connected

with the Divine that we are,

studying us, going beyond our

superficiality, our personality,

connecting with our essence which

is the same essence of the Creator.

To make prayer a study of itself, is to seek,

on a more egoic level, to apprehend who we are,

to understand how we are placed in the world to

make the necessary transformations, and finally

to make the offering to the divine who is our own soul,

better, more purified.

This is the most essential, most beautiful and most

joyful way of communicating with the Creator.

[ ♪ Soft Song ♪ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment