Sunday, August 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 7 2017

Superheroes Finger Family Collection | Tom and Jerry, PJ Masks, Spike Gets Fat,That's My Mommy Finger Family (Booba) Rhymes

For more infomation >> Superheroes Finger Family Collection | Tom and Jerry, PJ Masks, That's My Mommy Finger Family Booba - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dreamworks Spirit Horse

For more infomation >> Dreamworks Spirit Horse

-------------------------------------------

Test and Measurement Basics - DAQ | Episode 2 - Define Data Acquisition (DAQ) - Duration: 2:49.

Hello everyone and welcome to our Test and Measurement Basics show

where we will share with you tips and tricks to make the most out of your measurements.

I am Tit Bin.

And today we are going to talk about data acquisition, or DAQ and data logger.

First, what's data acquisition, and what does it do?

Let's say we want to do data acquisition on temperature.

The DAQ would generally use a temperature sensor

to convert the temperature into your electrical signal.

And the electrical signal would be sent over to a conditioning circuit

where noise would be removed and the signal adjusted so that it's easier to work with.

And once that's done, the signal will be sent to an ADC,

or Analogue-to-Digital Converter,

where it will be converted to digital signal,

and then the data will be sent over to a computer for storage.

And to be analyzed using a software on your PC.

Now you may have heard the term data logging, so what's data logging?

Data logging is all of the activities starting from temperature measurement right until data storage,

and it doesn't include analysis of your data over here.

So, data logging is the collection of data over time

and usually it is used in scientific experiments or to monitor a process.

Most of the time, data logging can be done automatically under computer control.

Well, DAQ has come a long way over the decades.

In the past, it was tedious to measure multiple points over a period of time.

And not to mention that you need to set up multiple equipment just to measure different properties.

It is expensive and bulky with all these instruments around,

not to mention messy with your instruments connected to your sensors with all the wires running around.

And on top of that, you are using paper to do your data logging.

Now, things look a lot different with the modern DAQ.

Imagine being able to do hundreds of signal measurements over a long period of time while you relax.

The DAQ has also a built-in DMM to do signal conditioning for you.

With modern firmware, the DAQ can also function as a standalone data logger.

Now, if you use BenchVue for your data collection,

you can quickly do statistical analysis using BenchVue.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's episode.

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I hope to see you soon, and Happy Measuring!

For more infomation >> Test and Measurement Basics - DAQ | Episode 2 - Define Data Acquisition (DAQ) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to block sms on android if you don't have inbuilt function to do so - Duration: 2:15.

Hello everyone and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see how to

block a particular number from sending you an sms in your android device if you don't

have the inbuilt function to do so.

For this one we are going to download and use an app called "SMS blocker".

Once you install the app, select "Open".

Now you need to let this application be the default messaging application.

it means that you will use this application to receive the SMS, send the SMS or read the

SMS . Select "OK".

Now select "OK".

Once you select this Ok you won't be able to use the default SMs app.

Now select "Add contact".

You need to enter the number or else you can go to this here and select "From contacts"

and then you can search the contact whom you want to block.

so, after you select the contact then you have three options here.

You can either block the call from this person also or else if you want you can just block

the SMS only.

So, select the feature which you want to enable, like I want to enable only the "Block SMS"

and also I want to enable this notification.

You will get the notifications.

After that Select "Add contact".

So, once you do that one you have successfully blocked this number from sending you an SMS.

Now in case if you want to unblock this number, just select this number here.

Then what you can do is you can either delete the number or else you can just disable all

of this options.

For more infomation >> How to block sms on android if you don't have inbuilt function to do so - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Onko osakesijoittaja juhlinut maailmalla? | Nordea Pankki 7.8.2017 - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Onko osakesijoittaja juhlinut maailmalla? | Nordea Pankki 7.8.2017 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

فن الإلقاء ◆ مهارات الخطابة ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة للشيخ طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:27.

For more infomation >> فن الإلقاء ◆ مهارات الخطابة ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة للشيخ طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

I just wanted some reenactment GTA 5 had other plans. Prank (Gone Wrong) - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> I just wanted some reenactment GTA 5 had other plans. Prank (Gone Wrong) - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

I Had To Leave It Behind Me - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> I Had To Leave It Behind Me - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

i hate dance competitions - Duration: 1:24.

[Dubstep music]

[Record scratching with a bit of harmonic vocals]

[Video game coin sounds]

[Dance music of some sort with German vocals (Tell me song name in comments)]

IT'S TIME TO STOP

For more infomation >> i hate dance competitions - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

4AM crying over angelic idols.『Love Live! SIF』[RE-UPLOAD] - Duration: 20:49.

We're finally gonna do it! O k a i

Soo uhm I have a total of 13 tickets andd

I should get one blue ticket from that and then the seven scouts

So would give me... Uhm...

At least 8 tickets then...? At least 8 blue tickets.

So... And I also have a few stickers...

So, I can probably do... Yeah, 350 would be... Uhm...

That'd be 11* more tickets *d i e s*

So yeah! I can probably do four then or try this one

I'm probably going to do the SR/UR 'cause then

I'd get anything good and then there's this one

Uhh, I never get anything good with it though. Waking up at 4AM is not fun

I think I sound sick A n y w a y

We will get started! And

I say "Three Mermaids" a lot for her so... yeah.

[Acquired a Little Demon Rare]

It died when I scouted.

n i c e

More rares... okai.

More rares *s i g h s* Okai.

Andd more rares.

Oh my God w h y

Okai Let's just... do that.

Rare. Yeah. h eavy si ghs. w h y .

Apparently it helps to do this as it mixes up the RNG or something.

[weird alien noise] (I don't even know what that was)

More rares! s i g h s Oh well.

F i n a l l y ! Wooby!

Angel Ruby, my love <3 She's so pretty!

Okai that - this - This is not looking good.

I only got one SR out of all of those tickets... s i g h .

Okai. O k a i .

N o w... I don't want to -

O k a i Oh my god

I don't think I'm going to get her... She's so pretty though...

Kanan... And Dia...

They're all so pretty. Oh my gosh, look at it.

And You. Ohh my gosh. Wooby!

Okai. And I close my eyes when I do the 10+1's because

I-I - [get really anxious OTL] Okai... First one! Let's go...!

Three Mermaids...!

Okai... I didn't see. It's probably only one SR, isn't it? Oh no I think it lagged -

Yayyy Kanan! Yayyy, Kanan...

Okai. Nice. One SSR.

This- This is a pretty one though. I'm so happy! Okai...

And this is a really- a big meme. With the moon thing...

A n y w a y . Okai. Again.

Riko! Please, I love you... Three Mermaids...!

Yayy Dia!

Ohh Halloween Kanan -

D I E S AHSFKJHSOHVCSOIUHF; AHHHH RIKOO...

[impulsively checks her first] (I am sorry) c r i e s r e a l t e a r s

I' M CRYI NG Rikoo... You came homee...!

Look at... Look at her.... "Happy Life" Yeah, me too. Me too.

Thanks for coming home Riko, I love youu... You came home....

O h my Go d... M y l o v e . Oh my God, so happy.

T h i s t h o u g h . Look at those colours. Purple is my favourite colour.

The clouds and that city...

Oh my gosh, just, e v e r y t h i n g . And the outfit and her e y e s , and her flower crown -

and everything is just so prettyy! O k a i .

Oh, and she's a perfect lock! I love perfect locks.

Ah... Oh my God, so happy. So happy. This is a good pull. Good pull.

I should screenshot this. Okai.

My love! She came home! And we also got Angel Dia...

She's a perfect lock. That's good, that's good. Andd Halloween Kanan. Yeah...

I need like, all of the Aqours cards I can get because I haven't ever scouted here, so...

And a perfect lock of... Uhm, I think this is Haregi? Yeah. Haregi Hanamaru.

O k a i . Oh my God.

Should I scout more...? I want to save for Flower Bouquet Umi...

s i g h s . I don't know if I want to scout more.

I want to save... Uhm... I'll do two more. Okai.

I'll do two more so that I can fill the five and do that. Yeah. Okai.

I have everything I can get, but I'm still going to close my eyes so...

That was suchh a good pull. Ohh my gosh. Ayy, I can idolize.

And flip - Ayyy I can idolize Dia! Okai! I sound sick, probably.

Okai. I think I said that before. Oh well h a h ;;

Okai. Yayy.

Andd more.

And I got three copies of her. Nice.

Andd I got another copy of Ruby. Oh my gosh. I love you, but like -

Oh, Animal Kanan! Nice.

Okai, I'm pretty okai.

Yeah okai. So I got four of those - Four of... Angel... Ruby... Uhm, uhh... Animal Kanan. Nice, nice, nice...

Uhm... uh... Is this Job Mari? I-I don't know... Yeah...

Should I scout more...? I have three more. I can get eight...

Oh wait, I can get nine... Uhm... Okai, I guess. I'll just do it because, like,

I'll still get the maximum... O k a i .

Yep, I'm good.

Oh, is this a one SR pull? Oh my gosh.

Okai. Wait, I think that was Cheerleader Yohane. Yeah, this is a one SR pull. Oh my God. Okai.

And I'll look at it again later, sorry ;;

Ayy, there You go. I think I got all the cards now, right?

Uhm... Yeah. There was Kanan... Riko, of course.

Uhm, there was Dia, Ruby and You.

Uhm, and again!

Is this a one SR?

And it lagged again.

Okai, I can idolize You. And... O k a i . Okai, we got two.

Okai, there's nine. And then there's that. Uhm...

I'll see what I can do... about getting more. brb.

Okai, so I'm back and I nly got to do - get ten because...

I have 426 and that's almost 500 to idolize a UR.

And I'm probably going to save that for Riko. So... uhm... yeah.

I also don't have enough [to do the guaranteed UR] And I'm probably going to do this.

And not the SSR one. Uhm. Well, I don't have anything to lose because

I'll either get a UR or just a new SR, hopefully. And yeah. So. We go.

Uhmm... Oh, Picnic Chika. Okai, cool, cool, cool. And this card is cool, that's nice.

Uhm... Nice. And I get to idolize her, okai, nice.

And then this one...

Riko.

R i k o .

R I K O P L S .

Are you serious...? This is real? Is this real? Oh my gosh, is this real?

Is. This. Real? IS THIS REAL?

Oh my God, I've always loved this card... But I never thought I'd ever get it!

Riko, best girl, I love you. I love you so much...

You're definitely best girl. I love you so much. Thank you for coming home.

UR, UR... I don't deserve you. I don't... O h my Go d... s i g h .

Oh wait. Uhm... I think I'm going to try to get two more.

Just so I can scout for...

Honoka's Birthday! Which I... sort of missed now... but it's still open, so! Yeah, I'm going to try. brb.

O k a i . I am back. Andd...

I have enough now. Okai. Uhm...

Yeah, this is a free ticket, but I already did the tickets. Oh well.

Uhmm, yeah. So again, I'm just going to save that for Flower Bouquet Umi. So.

Happy belated Birthday, Honoka.

This is for Sempai (Kait) because she can't scout for you... Uhm...

FIGHTO DAYO...!

H o n k H o n k

n i c e .

N I C E . Y E S .

Oh my gosh. Birthstone Honoka is so great.

Okai... That was great. Nice pull. Nice pull.

I should've screenshotted that - Anyway. It's okai.

Okai, now I have zero love gems. I'm not used to that.

I was so used to 100+. A n y w a y . It's all good. Uhm...

And we will check what we got.

We will soon, Umi.

Oh, more R's, for... later... Okai, uhm... so... SR...

Picnic Chika, idolizable. Angel You. We got Cheerleader Yoshiko...

Yohane, I mean, sorry ;;

Uhmm... And then we got like, four copies of Angel Ruby.

Uhm, and that's Job Mari, I think.

Uh, Haregi... I think I can idolize - Yeah, idolizable Haregi Hanamaru.

Uhh, idolizable Angel Dia - I think I can idolize all the SRs.

That's great, that's great. That's really good. Uhm...

And then, uh... Halloween Kanan...

And yeah, I got the event Ruby last minute.

Okai and then we have the SSRs, which is...

Birthstone Honoka... Uhm... Initial Honoka. Uh... and...

Animal Kanan and Angel Kanan, God bless.

Okai and...

s c r e a m s .

I can't believe she came home twice. Unexpectedly. At all.

I don't deserve her as best girl. I don't deserve her at a l l .

Oh my G o d , okai. Wow.

Okai, time to do the idolizations...

For more infomation >> 4AM crying over angelic idols.『Love Live! SIF』[RE-UPLOAD] - Duration: 20:49.

-------------------------------------------

comfortable - Duration: 3:30.

BS"D)

sticks and stones can build a home, but words are also worthy

to each their own, but my speech and tongue, can stand the storm are sturdy

i don't need a throne, or a screaming throng, to confirm that i'm enduring

don't needa prove a point, the proof is i'm, coming through the song emerging

this is mine, as it leaves my hands, a piece of mind, unfurling

they say be someone, you needa find, where you fit in, its unnerving

cause between the lines, suits me just fine, amidst the rhymes converging

i'm convinced my place is, in the empty spaces, separating phrases i'm flourishing

on these empty pages, when the mph is, leaving trains of thought, trails to trace

and the track i'm trekking, is an act and action, this far out art articulates

this outlets like a punching bag, i crush it when i conjugate,

i push it when i postulate, puncture it when i punctuate

its verbal Feng-shui, and normal everyday, is not my forte, i won't force whats fake

there is someway, i can make a foray, not follow or fall, but fulfill this fate

you could say i failed, at least so far, but i express what i feel, a successful try

so i taste the style and test the tide and testify and just defy, its justified was just

defined

I'm comfortable

so maybe you should consider not constantly consulting and unconsciously projecting how

your insecure that the construction of my home is conceptual,

canvasses the canvasses and encompasses the compasses

so stop calling me an imbecile cause my domiciles almost invincible, invisible it isn't imperceptible

its principles its perpetual its almost impenetrable isn't

solidified but its still durable, its adorable that you think

nothing came of what i'm working for, its remarkable that you make a mockery regard

my remarks as hollow air unsubstantial when they are steps and stairs

installed to my second floor don't mistake me for incapable

the man in mirror lives in luxury lit up by this channeled chandelier that shimmers shine

that shone through the sound your ears can hear as they

stare at this sincere atmosphere administered i'm not dim I know i need a ceiling when its

snowing to fire with all these cylinders so i'm grateful for my parents letting me

stay here, until i get on my feet financially and i'm paying for my strange way of staying

strong, society still judges me for being weak

and even my people pity me and have some validity, but they don't really see, that here i'm free

and consider my imaginary house heresy, and take digs at me because of my digs, but i

still have my dignity i'm indignant cause your measuring tape isn't

taking into consideration considerable parts of this equation

when the wolf is invading and huffing and puffing were running ill still be okay cause

my home isn't stuff so tell me again don't be bluffing what in

tarnation is your definition of nothing

For more infomation >> comfortable - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Create an irresistible marketing chatbot (B2B & B2C + Template) - Duration: 10:59.

In this video I want to talk about what do you guys have to do in order to make

a chatbot more human because in the end that's what drives sales what builds

your brand what makes people come back to you for more and what you ultimately

want to achieve right when you got them on your list so let's get right into it

now the number one rule understand your customer profile make a custom avatar I

say it over and over again I have a whole video about the custom avatar just

explain how important it is and how you have to really get it down and hone in

and really understand it so if you don't know what a custom avatar is look up in

my channel there's a video that explains it exactly and then do it and do it as

good as possible because it's the most important foundational work you can do

in every marketing endeavor you're going to do in the future and as of course the

chat but is not different no no way different number to create a custom

avatar for a chat bot I mean it create a character for your chat but if it's you

still write it down because at some point you might want to hand it off or

some point you want you just might want to collect your ideas create a custom

avatar for the person whose personality is going to be reflected in the chat pod

for example I created a fake chat bot personal for myself from my chat bot and

it's a girl and I give it a name I give age I give it actually even hobbies and

things that she likes for example she's a vegan but she's the cool one she likes

fashion she likes traveling she doesn't like nine-to-five she's a

freelancer like all this shit you know like she what color she likes and what

anyone should likes most and as much as possible you know because then you get

it give it a character then it comes it comes alive you know and then when it

comes alive its way easier for you to to engage with this quote-unquote person to

engage with us with this character and also to create content around it right

also to get a conversational flow to know what this person would reply in if

it gets a certain answer so this is one of the most fun

foundation of work that you have to do not only from the customer side but also

from the box side sit down take the customer with a

template that I mentioned my customers have video I will link it down to this

video as well make it once for your customer as I mentioned before and then

do it for your bot as well give it a name not a picture if you want to take a

picture but I didn't take a picture because it doesn't make sense for a bot

right but maybe at some point I will search a nice robot lady and put it

there I put even like a favorite emoji like

literally as much as human possible information and what makes a character

just to give it a more human tone just to give it a more human voice just to

make it be more natural and and make it more tangible people will love it they

love it to engage with it they love it when they learn the character they love

it when they start to anticipating how this bot will react to a certain a

certain answer or not literally like people when they talk learning the

meeting for the first time and they met my bot beforehand they mention it it

talked to me about it they were like dude you wrote this thing right and I

can just recommend you guys like literally take a look at it sit down

write down as much as possible about the characters the characteristics of the

bot and make it as clear as possible and try to hone it in try to really learn it

by heart try to understand this this person if you will try to understand its

feeling start understand its world it's actually what an author does when he

writes a book write an author when he writes a book he just doesn't sit down

and and writes down the story no he creates a persona around it he he knows

like even the whole story before the book happened he knows the whole

biography of the parents he knows the whole environment this person grew up

because all this context contextual information were make it very very easy

for you to create content around but make it very very easy for you to create

content that's compelling that people can build a relationship to that people

can really in the end if you will have a connection

with that it's authentic okay even if this chat bought itself is a fake

persona well other people make another way around for example I have a friend

he's he has a large large blockage himself and he said I have a checkbook

for himself and he put himself as the chatbots avatar right which is still

okay which is still legit and himself of course he doesn't have to do that much

research work on this person itself because he knows himself he knows the

race the way he rides and stuff he still did a few notes though of the things

that he wants to keep repeating it keep using because like he wants to hone in

his brand right but in the end it's good Karl comes down to as much as possible

giving this whole thing personality and giving it a personal touch in a personal

tone step number three write short sentences just to just keep in mind how

do you write with your friends do you write long paragraphs or is it

like a bunch of short paragraphs with something Mochis in it some typos and

you wait and Gil and again until they give you some feedback they write

something and that's how you should structure a chatbot a chatbot should not

be a monologue a chapel should not be something that it's just one way and

huge blocks of information should be playful

it should be fun it should be as if you were writing with a friend that's the

advantage of a chat but in the end right then take advantage of it sit down and

take the time to think about how you could break up those long sentences

those long paragraphs that you used before in your emails now in short bits

of information that are more suitable for a chat for cherub

once you get that try it out play it in the chat bot similarly simulate the

community conversation and then you'll see if it feels natural then you see if

the blocks are too long or if you should break them down a little bit and then

you can see if you're in a good way or issue or if you should take another

iteration and try to change something new step number four ask for input

because that's actually the most human thing you can do in a conversation you

ask someone for the input for their opinion and then you adjust the content

the content that you deliver based on what they tell you right and well that's

what chat BOTS are actually made for now the thing is also it depends on how you

ask for em but you can ask for input just for asking them to push some

buttons but in the end it's way better if you are able of course depends on the

platform you're using but also on the questions you're asking right ask them

to give some free input ask them to type the answers you can also tell them what

it's gonna be like type yes or no but even this is more human and feels more

natural than just like pushing some buttons and then choosing between three

different options if you want to make it really human then try to give as much as

feedback as possible to get as much feedback as possible and to pull in as

much information as possible which is also from the marketing standpoint so

valuable when I let someone through my funnel I tagged them along the way like

a crazy motherfucker I asked so many things of the people just playing around

a little bit and along the way I collect so much information through tags through

segmentation and it just turns out to be super valuable because now I can not

only adjust the content that I'm delivering but I'm also collecting data

about the people that are actually working with my chatbot and dealing with

it and I know who was dropping off when and why and this huge amount of

information wouldn't be there if I wouldn't harness the possibility of

asking questions which is basically the

foundation of good sales and marketing asking the people what they want and

then give it to them instead of just talking but hoping that somewhere along

the way you will say something that sticks and one thing I really want to

keep it here and agreed to harness the swelling's and just to hammer it in be

edgy have the guts and have the balls to be edgy if you look at all this

corporate life if you look at the corporates chatbots for example they

will never have the balls to to be edgy because sometimes you ask the users for

some input and they just don't want to do it

for example ask sometimes the people to share my body and they won't I can track

this and in the answer because they didn't share the bot is bitchy because

my chat pod is a girl so she she gets a little bitchy so she she doesn't want to

cooperate anymore she's not friendly and nice anymore because she's angry you

know you have to give her some character so be edgy if it was a guy I would him

let him behave a little bit like an asshole

of course not really offend people but really be a little bit edgy and if

people give me too harsh bullshit answers of course you can type this in

your chat but as well that he responds to the same amount of unappropriate and

uh appropriateness because that's in the air what people want to see that's

whenever people like because everybody is is fed up with this very nice and

corporate bla and the marketing everyone wants to be nice to everyone and

especially if you talk to a customer don't want to be edgy you don't want to

be very very personal no just be different have the balls to be edgy have

the balls to to write in typos I do this why because that's more human my chat

bot is bitchy because that's more human that's what makes it in the end more

tangible that what builds a relationship that is what make people open your chat

bot just to see what its gonna say next and that's what you want right so have

the guts to do this I would really like to know if you guys applies all those

things that I haven't been doing let me know in the comments click the subscribe

button for this channel because it helps out a lot and I will put on I will put

out as much as good content as possible of course and try to help you guys how

to maximize your opportunities in sales and marketing not using only chat BOTS

but also Facebook Ads cold emails and ultimately grow your business right but

yourself an online business grow it being a the SAS business being in online

marketing being a service company and yeah I think I just run out of words and

I just want to say thank you very much for subscribing

For more infomation >> Create an irresistible marketing chatbot (B2B & B2C + Template) - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

#femtuberewind | two-year anniversary of #FemTube Women on YouTube - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> #femtuberewind | two-year anniversary of #FemTube Women on YouTube - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

MBA: Is It Right For You? - Duration: 13:44.

Let me start with the punchline; MBA… definitely, absolutely, without a doubt,

100% boosts your career.

Whoever doubts this, is either incredibly incompetent, or has a different agenda.

So your starting point shouldn't be whether its valuable.

Because it is.

But your starting point should be whether its valuable enough that justifies your actual

money and time investment, and the opportunity cost you create by not working for 2 years.

So, let's find out if an MBA degree is right for you.

The way I see it, you gain 2 types of returns by having an MBA degree;

First one is that you learn.

You obtain sort of a cohesive understanding of how business works.

You learn everything from marketing to business strategy to corporate strategy to accounting.

And the second benefit is that You get an increased salary from your current employer.

Or get a new job with a higher salary in a new organization.

So, let's talk about them one by one.

And see if they are really as beneficial as you may think.

By the way, I do have an MBA degree.

In fact, it's from one of the top 10 business schools in Europe, It's Cass Business School

of City University London.

I graduated in I think 2012.

I was 29 years old at the time.

My experience is a great case study for you because you'll hear about not only the short

term benefits but also long term benefits of the program.

So, please pay attention.

Let's first start with the Education.

Now, in an MBA degree you definitely learn a few things that you didn't know before.

But I certainly doubt you'll learn enough to justify the investment.

You will not learn anything that you can't learn from books.

Do you want to learn strategy?

Good go read Michael Porter's books, wanna learn Marketing good go find experts in the

field and read their books.

Your professors will teach the same stuff just more filtered, condensed, and presented

with slides and case studies.

So, the value isn't really in the knowledge.

MBA is too general for it.

It may give you that cohesive business understanding but not specific enough so that you can develop

strategies to win.

MBA is like a milewide but inch deep.

You'll know about segmentation, positioning, fine.. but that's just too high level.

That's not what is needed for majority of corporate professionals to win.

Or for entrepreneurs.

For example, you learn general marketing, like; positioning, segmentation in MBA, but

in real world, what you need to know is the conversions, funnels, how to create funnels,

marketing for specific platforms, digital A/B testing, SEO, PPC, you know...

The knowledge you learn at MBA is really applicable to CMOs or CEOs of Fortune 100 companies.

It's not detailed enough.

And the other issue is the fact that the world of business is changing fster than their ability

to update their curriculum.

So, they are always lagging behind.

In simple terms, MBA definitely doesn't make you a better employee.

It doesn't make you a superstar performer.

I've learned this the hard way.

After my MBA I ventured into consulting, I first worked with a consulting firm called

AccountAbility which focused on sustainability consulting.

And, in that firm my MBA sort of held its ground.

It was OK.

But then after AccountAbility, I joined PwC Consulting.

PricewaterhouseCoopers.

And that's where shit hit the fan.

Excuse my language.

I was very confident you know.

I thought I am the shit.

I have an MBA degree from one of the best schools in the world, I spent 2 years and

tens of thousands of pounds.

I am also coming from another consulting firm.

I know what I am doing.

I had the shock of my life in my first month.

The level of intensity, intellect, knowledge, expertise, action, the thought process those

guys play at, it's just out of the world.

It was not something I had ever even thought of.

And I am not even talking about managers or partners, I am talking about junior consultants,

senior consultants.

Guys who report to me.

In my first maybe up to 3 months, I failed at everything.

I failed at consulting, quality client work, in my presentations, and even leadership.

My confidence took a beating you know.

This was 5 years ago.

So, that's when I learned the hard way that while an MBA supposedly prepares you to all

these top notch consulting firms or investment banks, the reality is that they don't.

I mean fortunately, I adjusted very quickly and I survived, then I eventually thrived.

But even after 5 or 6 years now, I still can't forget the shock that I had.

It was a shock that lasted over 3 months.

Ok, I hope this was clear.

education quality?

don't expect miracles…

Next, is the return on investment.

So, you get that either through an increase in your salary from your current employer

or you get a new job with a higher salary in a new organization.

This is true and if you are in management consulting, corporate finance, investment

banking, and consumer goods then you'll probably benefit the most.

In fact, if you are smart about just 1 thing, then you can benefit immensely.

I am gonna share with you what that 1 thing is, just in a minute.

But I need to first give you an analogy.

Think of your career as a computer.

Like an assembled pc.

All your previous employers, and your schools are like the components that make up that

computer.

So, when a buyer looks at the computer, it doesn't really look at its case, right?

You look at its components.

You say oh it has an Nvidia GTX 1080 graphics card or you say it has an unknown name graphics

card from North Korea.

This is very similar in your career.

The brand name of your previous employers or your business school give you the credibility.

And that credibility makes you jump to the next level in your career.

But Deniz, why is brand name important?

I mean you can still be a kick ass professional, even if you don't come from big name employers

or schools.

So, there are 2 answers to that question.

First one is the obvious one.

Better training, better exposure, more competitive environment, well educated and experienced

team members.

This is the obvious one.

But there is also a less obvious reason, and this is highly true for consulting firms and

investment bankers.

See, consulting firms, essentially sell 2 things; they sell their track record in certain

work packages, right?

Like the experience of the firm.

But they also sell your profile.

In each proposal we prepare, there is always a detailed section where the background of

the consultants go in.

And trust me, that's usually the first section clients look at.

You give a 100 page proposal, the first thing they do is open it up and look at the people.

And that makes perfect sense.

Firms don't exist.

They are only bunch of people put together to deliver certain value adds.

It's people.

So, continuing with the same analogy, your resume, is nothing more than the brochure

of that assembled computer.

That means the more brand names you collect as components, the more chances you will have.

Why did I give this analogy?

It's because, if you are going to have an MBA degree, the worst decision you can make

is to go invest that money and time into a school that doesn't even have a strong brand

name.

Because the brand name is the only thing you are getting out of it.

That brand name converts into money not the knowledge.

Anything below the top 100 MBA programs in Financial Times rankings, in my opinion should

be avoided like the plague.

And if you want really strong returns, then I suggest you stick to only top 10.

Let me share with you why I personally wanted an MBA degree and how it turned out for my

career.

See, after I lost my job with Standard & Poor's back in 2008, I had many opportunities.

I had Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and even Bain interested in working with me.

But the salaries they offered were not what I was expecting.

I was relatively young, and I didn't have a pretty strong vision for future.

I didn't have mentors sort of guiding me.

So, I did a pretty stupid thing and joined a no name local company, who paid me a lot

of money.

They paid me more than triple of what the big name employers offered me.

I think I was 26.

So, I kind of cashed in the brand name of Standard & Poor's.

And I made almost close to USD 100,000 salary.

First it was amazing, I bought sports cars, I bought Honda 2000, then BMW M3, I lived

a pretty lavish lifestyle for a few years.

This continued until when I lost that job in 2010 during downsizing.

That's when things got quite ugly.

I was stupid, I had no savings, I spent it all on cars, and parties.

And that was it.

But I still somehow thought that all those big name firms would still come and hire me.

I mean they were interested in me just a few years ago.

Right?

Wrong!

I was no longer the "S&P guy" in their eyes.

I was a local company guy.

They no longer even wanted to have interviews with me.

Nothing, the doors were shut.

Then I settled for another local company to pay the bills, again a no name employer.

And it was really downhill from there.

So, within as little as 3 years, my career was destroyed.

It felt like I fell from the champions league down to UEFA cup.

Not even that, even worse, like down to 3rd league.

And that's exactly what it was.

That's when I realized that I need a brand name again in my brochure.

I knew that even after the MBA it won't immediately put me back to champions league,

but at least it could open more opportunities which can become a stepping stone to where

I want to be.

And that's exactly what happened.

I graduated from my MBA, and I joined a well-known but boutique consulting firm which specializes

in sustainability consulting.

Then, I leveraged that experience to jump to PwC Consulting.

Ok, that's it

for today.

But before I conclude the video, let me briefly talk about the LIG program.

If you are following my channel for sometime you'd know that this channel entirely exists

so I can have an opportunity to present my LIG program to you.

I strongly recommend you check it out if you are unemployed or underemployed.

Especially Before you consider an expensive program like MBA.

Because you may not be aware of certain advanced strategies that will land you those jobs with

multinational companies.

Maybe all you need is a quick fix to get the jobs you deserve.

The program is not for everyone for sure.

But it doesn't hurt to just take a look.

Maybe it can save you from a very large investment.

Plus, LIG comes with direct online support from me.

So, I personally answer all your questions.

It's pretty awesome.

Just Check it out.

See you next week.

For more infomation >> MBA: Is It Right For You? - Duration: 13:44.

-------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IN USA - Duration: 10:15.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IN USA - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

"콘서트의 귀요미 게스트"…태양X블랙핑크, 깜짝 조우 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> "콘서트의 귀요미 게스트"…태양X블랙핑크, 깜짝 조우 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cold-shoulder top pattern duplicate //Make patterns from your clothes - Duration: 6:05.

Cold-shoulder top pattern duplicate

First lay your top flat, then fold it in half

Now start drawing the shape of the top all round

I am drawing the upper pattern first, since there's a top and bottom

Mark the front neckline

Now draw the pattern out

Now onto the sleeve

Pin it at the armhole, then draw it

I'am now going to draw the strap on the sleeve

Measure the width. The length is similar to the sleeve's width

Now onto the bottom part

Get the length, i made the duplicate a bit longer though

By around 4 inches

Place the pattern on top, then stretch out the bottom to get a rough idea of how much to add,for the shirring

Now take the width of the pattern, plus the extra you got

Around 5 inches or so

I'am now going to make the pattern for the strap on the sleeve

Using the measurements we got before

Now trace the front out

Cutting instructions

And it's done!

For more infomation >> Cold-shoulder top pattern duplicate //Make patterns from your clothes - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO JAI KALI FREESTYLE (SPECIAL ANNOUNCE AT THE END) - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> REACTING TO JAI KALI FREESTYLE (SPECIAL ANNOUNCE AT THE END) - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to block sms on android if you don't have inbuilt function to do so - Duration: 2:15.

Hello everyone and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see how to

block a particular number from sending you an sms in your android device if you don't

have the inbuilt function to do so.

For this one we are going to download and use an app called "SMS blocker".

Once you install the app, select "Open".

Now you need to let this application be the default messaging application.

it means that you will use this application to receive the SMS, send the SMS or read the

SMS . Select "OK".

Now select "OK".

Once you select this Ok you won't be able to use the default SMs app.

Now select "Add contact".

You need to enter the number or else you can go to this here and select "From contacts"

and then you can search the contact whom you want to block.

so, after you select the contact then you have three options here.

You can either block the call from this person also or else if you want you can just block

the SMS only.

So, select the feature which you want to enable, like I want to enable only the "Block SMS"

and also I want to enable this notification.

You will get the notifications.

After that Select "Add contact".

So, once you do that one you have successfully blocked this number from sending you an SMS.

Now in case if you want to unblock this number, just select this number here.

Then what you can do is you can either delete the number or else you can just disable all

of this options.

For more infomation >> How to block sms on android if you don't have inbuilt function to do so - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

DRDO SUCCESSFULLY CONDUCTS STATIC TESTING OF LARGE SOLID R0CKET MOTOR - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> DRDO SUCCESSFULLY CONDUCTS STATIC TESTING OF LARGE SOLID R0CKET MOTOR - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

[배틀 HD] "인형인줄 알았지"…리사·조이, 금발 비주얼 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> [배틀 HD] "인형인줄 알았지"…리사·조이, 금발 비주얼 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

PUT YOUR HAND UP! LMAO | BENVLOG 323| 04082017 - Duration: 9:34.

Ben : Good Friday morning everyone How do you feel

Kaew : I can turn my handle quick!

Ben : We got a muscle pain , Where is Peach?

Ben : She still in a seven eleven

Keaw :Yes

Ben :So how do you do today ? Kaew : I don't want to get up to day

Ben : Damn hurt but damn fun

Ben : I love to get pain

Ben : because no pain no gain

Ben: What happen why you stand like that?

Ben : What wrong with you ?

Keaw : Full body pain !

Ben : I'm too, I can put my hand up quick too haha

Kaew : yesterday I do the leg too so pain today

Ben : can't lift my camera up

Keaw : You said , you want to work out for lift for camera easy

Ben : yesterday after workout I feel my camera set so light weight

Ben : Carry it wow so light

Ben : today damn heavy

Ben : Everyone pain today

Ben : Last night I got my racing done back

Ben : I really want to fly now, so tomorrow let's fly her

Ben : A BEC board was broken , the battery can't run a flight board

Ben : So I got a plan to learn to build my own FPV drone

Ben : I think I need to know every process

Ben : Then I can fix it

Ben : after I can, I will show you guys how it working , what is FPV drone

Ben : What zup dude , you finish it?

Ben : finish editing ? Arm : really close now

Ben : I'm waiting

Arm : soon bro

Ben : really close ? Arm: yes

Arm : only an ending part Ben : is it close?

Arm : yes damn close

Ben : my arm so heavy today

Ben : czu I play this one

Ben : I got a meeting today

Ben : Ja time for lunch

Ja : How ca I do!! I'm already scan out

Ben : I think we work out really hard yesterday , she mind less today

Ben : walk out a elevator then she walk to finger scan and check out

Ja :how can I do? Ben : you really want to go home

Ben : carzy

Ben :hey kaew !

Ben : Put your hand up! higher higher

Kaew : I can but not too fast

Ben : lol a muscle pain

Ben : what zup sir?

Arm : Here you are check this out

Ben : What duration is? Arm : 1 minute

Ja : You design for open in phone right? Arm : Yes!

Arm : I think I will add more photo

Ben : I think 1 or 2 time is ok

Arm : A boomarang shot?

Arm : This part I don't know what to do now

Ben : What end like this ?

Arm no I'm not finish yet

Ben : I need to comment a bit

Ben : say it again Arm : this my first I don't know how to do

ARm : so it be like this lol , too much and too less

Ben : don't worry you still can tell a story

Arm : really Ben :yes you can

Ben : lol hello P' run

Ben : when I shoot at you you always put a cap on , here I will pick up for you

Run : I don't need it now

Ben : you guys can stay tune with him , P'run promote your facebook live

Run : if you want to see taro card live

Run : you can stay tune on me

Ben : you have Fisho one ? (Taro some snack brand, and Fisho is the same type)

Run : no

Ben : done

Ben : I feel I my body so heavy

Ben : you want my help ?

Arm : That part that you tell me to cross a direction on riding bike

Ben : here

Ben : play it

Ben : you just follow the music with action

Arm : why I have only one shot where is another one

Ben : that you show me you have 2

Ben : see you P' Mon

Ben : let's go home

Ben : so we don't have workout , then we got a shool bus member , how to call you

Praew : Anit work out girl

Ben : yes you are , you said you wanna go but you didn't

Ben : she is Praew : I think that not my type

Ben : she is a eater

Preaw : I want to go but my devil inside me said

Praew : Hey you need to drink first , whisky beer whisky beer whisky beer

Ben : oh that good Praew : so I follow her lol

Ben : it's look like we are going home but not

Ben : my bag!!

Ben : we need to wait Peach here

Ben : my lens !!!

Kaew : a bit spicy or no spicy Ben : no spicy

Kaew : i want yum oyster no spicy

Ben : during waiting her we need to eat something but clean one

Kaew : is oyster clean! Ben : I dont' know

Ben : this is cheats day Kaew : btw I have only Cholesterol no fat

Ben : lol fuck it haha

Kaew : she here let's go

Peach : My boss help me to edit it so I can finish in time

Ben : look everyone waiting face here

For more infomation >> PUT YOUR HAND UP! LMAO | BENVLOG 323| 04082017 - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

황치열 나이 구미 고향- 황치열 과거의 감동적인 이야기들 - Duration: 12:16.

For more infomation >> 황치열 나이 구미 고향- 황치열 과거의 감동적인 이야기들 - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

쥬얼리 박정아 이혼과 어린 시절 - Duration: 9:33.

For more infomation >> 쥬얼리 박정아 이혼과 어린 시절 - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

은지원 엄마 아버지 박근혜 과거 행적과 은지원 이혼사유 - Duration: 20:56.

For more infomation >> 은지원 엄마 아버지 박근혜 과거 행적과 은지원 이혼사유 - Duration: 20:56.

-------------------------------------------

Како Да Се Направи Аџилак | Macedonian SubКраток И Лесен Водич Со 3D Анимација - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Како Да Се Направи Аџилак | Macedonian SubКраток И Лесен Водич Со 3D Анимација - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dreamworks Spirit Riding Free

For more infomation >> Dreamworks Spirit Riding Free

-------------------------------------------

Cezar Rodriguez - O Blues da Minha Vida - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Cezar Rodriguez - O Blues da Minha Vida - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

P. BOURDIEU - "Sobre la televisión" (subtitulado) - Duration: 49:33.

For more infomation >> P. BOURDIEU - "Sobre la televisión" (subtitulado) - Duration: 49:33.

-------------------------------------------

(beat somebody) black and blue (Idioms) - Duration: 0:16.

(beat somebody) black and blue (Idioms)

(to hit somebody until they are) covered with bruises (= blue, brown or purple marks on the body)

No comments:

Post a Comment