Sunday, August 6, 2017

Youtube daily report w Aug 6 2017

Welcome to my channel!

Today I'm gonna be si... WHY kdfhkgldj

Why did you start to talk when track was driving?

What do you think about to close the window? We won't die in 3 mins

HELLO EVERY ONE! I'm Lisa and welcome to my channel

Today I'm gonna be singin a song by Shawn Mendes

calls " I Dont Even Know Your Name"

AAAAH my hand is so sweat!

Why are you silent?

say something...

are you crying? Are you upset with my singing?

eh

eh

It was so bad that i cry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY???? WHY I CANNOT SING NORMAL TODAY??? AAAAAAHH

Uproarious here

who even needs to yell hun?

come on, come on

youre just embarrassing me sitting here...

For more infomation >> Shawn Mendes - I Don't Even Know Your Name ( ElisavetaAm Cover) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

FaZe Censor - Workout Motivation (Healthy Lifestyle) - Duration: 5:59.

Go out and destroy that workout

For more infomation >> FaZe Censor - Workout Motivation (Healthy Lifestyle) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

⚡️Birthday at Harry Potter World ⚡️|| Jim Reno ♡ - Duration: 6:06.

Buenos días!

so I'm going to try to vlog this day

it's a bit special, we're going to Harry Potter World

I'm so excited for this!

well, it's my birthday, I'm turning 22 today! :D

and I'm carrying Jeremy a little bit haha, he doesn't really love Harry Potter so...

he's just not into that :(

and hopefully you can see the park with me!

hope you guys enjoy it :)

before going there we have to pick up the tickets

and I think they're going to give us a wand!

but we're not sure

and then we'll go pick up our new drone

we recently bought it

so we can make more cool videos ^__^

aaaand then we can go to the park!

hemos llegado!

we're in Universal Studios

reminds me a lot of the Warner park in Madrid

there's a lot of people in cloaks; so cool!

we'll go shopping later

we think Harry Potter world is over there...

Just found.... Ollivanders!

so I'm going to get a personalized wand!

they asked me a bunch of questions

like what house do I think I belong to

what would I like to do in the future

just a lot of different things to see what type of person I am

not really sure if there are a lot of wands to choose from haha

Mirad lo que tengoooo

we're going to check out the Hippogriff

I think it's a rollercoaster

lo conseguimos!

Cómo te encuentras?

genial- un hombre nuevo jaja

vamos a ir a ver el tour por dentro

y luego vamos a ir a Forbidden Journey

que es la atracción más grande de todas

va a ser genial! a que si?

vamos a por una cerveza de mantequilla!

acabamos en la atracción de The Walking dead...

lo odio mucho jaja

we're out of the park now

and the sunset right now is gorgeous

we're in like a little hill

and its sooo beautiful

os ensenño..

acabmos de llegar a casa

y estoy un poquito cansadaaa

pero antes de acabar el vlog

quería enseñaros qué me compré en Ollivanders

se supone que esta es la varita personalizada

no sé si realmente es 100% personalizada porque

creo que mucha gente se compró la misma xD

qué bonitaa

jo... quiero hacer algún vídeo con esto

no sé exactamente cómo, pero con temática Harry Potter

también tengo la varita de Hermoine

pero supongo que nunca tienes suficientes varitas jeje

me voy a ir a la camita ya

mil gracias por ver el vlog

Jeremy sale por el fondo

mil gracias por ver, nos vemos prontito! muchos besos

For more infomation >> ⚡️Birthday at Harry Potter World ⚡️|| Jim Reno ♡ - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

💪 CAPTAIN GIRL AND HIS MORTAL ENEMY ON CUPCAKE CUPS CHALLENGE Fun Indoor Activity - Duration: 6:30.

Oh! Ohh! Ohhhh

Caleigh Playful Channel.

Today, I am Captain Girl.

He is my enemy.. (evil laugh)

Captain A.

What?

Do you know what we're going to play today?

I don't know.

What we're going to play today is Cupcake Cups Challenge.

Oohh!!

Are you ready?

Yes.

Okay. Let the challenge begin.

Captain A, this is what we're going to do.

We need to blow the straw and shoot the cupcake cups in the glass.

Is it clear?

Yes.

Okay. Let the challenge begin.

Hey!

Hurry! Hurry!

Oh! It's blown away.

Hey..

Oh no!!

Yehey!!

One point for the both of you.

Yehey!

Okay. Let's start.

I will win it

No. I will.

Ohh!!!

This is it.

Go Captain A.

Almost.

Almost.

Almost.

Hey! Don't move alone.

Do your best Captain A.

Hey!

Two points for the opponent and one for Captain A.

Will you be beaten Captain A?

No.

Do your best because this will be the last round, okay?

Yes.

Okay. Go!

This is it.

This is it.

So strong! So strong!

Oh! I blow it so strong!

This is it so close..

Very close.

So strong! So strong!

Oh! I blow it so strong!

I will beat you.

This is it..

This is the truth.

Hey. Hey! You blocked it!! She blocked it!!

Cheater!

This is it.

This is it.

The winner is the opponent of Captain A.

What can you say Captain A?

Hmp. I won't let you beat me.

You won't let him beat you?

Yes.

You will fight him again next time?

Yes.

How about the opponent of Captain A, what can you say?

I'm the one who won today and I'll never let anyone beat me (evil laugh).

Captain A, what do you feel right now?

I'm sad that I lost but I will do my best next time.

Till next time my friends.

Bye!

Caleigh Playful Channel.

For more infomation >> 💪 CAPTAIN GIRL AND HIS MORTAL ENEMY ON CUPCAKE CUPS CHALLENGE Fun Indoor Activity - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Echos Cover) - Duration: 4:23.

I close both locks below the window

I close both blinds and turn away

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple

Sometimes goodbye's the only way

And the sun will set for you, the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

In cards and flowers on your window

Your friends all plead for you to stay

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple

Sometimes goodbye's the only way

And the sun will set for you, the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

And the sun will set for you, the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

For more infomation >> Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Echos Cover) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Next, | Spoken Poetry - Duration: 3:17.

Dear Next,

He will tell you things that he told me.

That now his life is complete.

He'll tell you things you'll want to hear.

You will be his little girl, his dear.

And the thought of a breakup won't cross your mind because,

of course, he will reassure you, all the time, that everything is fine.

So don't tell me I didn't warn you when you're crying because he left you.

It wasn't meant to be, girlfriend number 23.

Did he charm you with phrases such as:

"You are beautiful"

"You complete me"

"You are wonderful"

"You are the best thing that happened to me" ?

I've heard it all before.

I'm sorry.

Although, for a player he sure didn't explain the rules of the game.

Be aware, be distant and take aim.

Before he throws the oh, so famous bomb sentence

"We need to talk"

Followed by

"It's not you. It's me"

Which, surprisingly it's the first truth after many lies

and just before he fake cries

"I'm in love with someone else"

or

"You don't make me happy anymore"

Dear next,

You will be replaced

and not any text you will send will change that

But, don't dwell on it

There will be other boys to look at.

Boys that know you deserve better.

More than just two weeks of kisses and other kind of business

Boys that don't have "I love you" stuck in their teeth

and twenty-two other girls by their feet.

Dear Next,

You will cry over and over and over if you care like I did.

And in time, decide it's game over.

Rules change when you begin to live without him.

For more infomation >> Dear Next, | Spoken Poetry - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Superman Spiderman VS Elsa Go to Fishing GRAPE & WATERMELON w/ Superhero Joker Funny Prank Video - Duration: 10:46.

Superman Spiderman VS Elsa Go to Fishing GRAPE & WATERMELON - Joker fishing GAINT APPLE - Superhero Black Spiderman and Joker Funny Prank Video

For more infomation >> Superman Spiderman VS Elsa Go to Fishing GRAPE & WATERMELON w/ Superhero Joker Funny Prank Video - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Malia Obama Goes Crazy Dances Wildly At Lollapalooza In Chicago!!! - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Malia Obama Goes Crazy Dances Wildly At Lollapalooza In Chicago!!! - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

멈출 수도 없고 그럴 생각도 없다 - 울펜슈타인 2 (한글자막) - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 멈출 수도 없고 그럴 생각도 없다 - 울펜슈타인 2 (한글자막) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

MAKEUP TABLE MAKEOVER | MAKEUP COLLECTION AND STORAGE - Duration: 12:02.

WRONG! I ONLY TRANSLATED THE GERMAN PART INTO ENGLISH!

This is my makeup table before.

It was actually over there in the corner.

I already moved it over here because

today I finally get my new makeup table!

Thank God!

I was so excited the whole time!

Because as you can see over here

this whole chaos made me so angry!

All this stuff is jammed,

there are brushes and things everywhere!

This doesn't even fit in the glass.

I have to say these drawers were okay.

I made them by myself.

You can buy it like this at IKEA

and then I painted it white.

And inside here are all my blushes.

This drawer also made me angry because

because it wasn't enough space.

EYESHADOWS!

This drawer was full to the top

I had to store these somewhere else.

Mascara, Foundation. Nothing fits in here as well.

Lipsticks and I used the big drawer down here for everything.

But this corner is the one that makes me angry the most.

This is my glass for everything.

Here we have lipliners.

Here are eyeliners.

Over here are all the liquid eyeliners.

And back here are hair ties and clips.

Here are nail files.

Actually everything is sorted but when it comes to the visual aspect it looks like shit.

Here are all these things, then here is this bin.

Now let's talk about the other side.

Here I have this beautiful jewellery box.

All my rings and bracelets are in there.

Actually jewellery I use regularly.

But all of this here...

that will never do!

All of this was actually up here which is also senseless

because it also looks messy up there.

And all of this simply drives me insane

and makes me anxious.

I always want things to look tidy and have their place

and that will never do!

And then you open up the first drawer

and everything is full with stuff.

I bought these boxes to "sort" everything

but as you can see...

tissues! Everything is messy here!

My dermaroller, false lashes!

I used this ugly box to organize it just a little bit

because I didn't have anything for my eyeshadows.

All my highlighters are in this makeup bag which is super practical

because you can perfectly reach them. (NOT)

This is seriously bullshit.

Here is my big KIKO palette and all the other makeup bags are underneath it.

Inside this box are only palettes.

NORMALLY.

Here is also stuff and body lotions and whatsoever.

Here are all my perfumes. Whatever this body lotion has to do inside this box.

There was no other space for it.

Here are all ...

...and yes I had to keep the packaging of this one...

Here is the "special effect makeup", for Halloween e.g.

In this box are hair ties and clips that I don't need anyway with my short hair at the moment.

So conclusion: It looks horrible!

It looks horrible! Look at it!

This doesn't look tidy at all

and I also simply want a fancy and clean makeup table.

The second drawer is kind of "sorted" since the last time I did it. But still...

It looks awful!

It's not satisfying at all!

The mirror has a high level of emotional importance

because it was one of the first things ever I bought in Berlin. It's from a flea market.

And I still think it's so so beautiful.

I think I have the love for antique stuff from my dad

because back then he used to have an antique shop.

This is why I wouldn't like to replace the mirror.

The stupid thing about this mirror is because it's antique

what kind of opportunities do I have?

I could install two lamps on the right and left side.

But I actually wanted a tube light, more modern.

But this doesn't look good with this mirror.

This is why I'm not sure what I should do.

I think I'm going to buy a new mirror,

so my new makeup table has this modern style

and hang this mirror somewhere else.

For more infomation >> MAKEUP TABLE MAKEOVER | MAKEUP COLLECTION AND STORAGE - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Re Zero - Styx Helix (Ending) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS (Easy Version) - Duration: 4:38.

Thank you for watching my Re Zero - Styx Helix (Ending) Music Box Cover.

You can download Re Zero Music Box Cover MP3 from my site, link in the description

If you want to see more Re Zero Covers and other Anime Music Box Covers, feel free to subscribe!

I hope you like my Re Zero - Styx Helix (Ending) Cover.

Any way I could improve this Re Zero - Styx Helix (Ending) Music Box Cover? Let me know in the comments.

For more infomation >> Re Zero - Styx Helix (Ending) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS (Easy Version) - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

AYS Daily Growth Hacks 078 Stop Lying to Yourself - Duration: 8:21.

Today's topic, Stop Lying to Yourself.

Hi, I'm Doug Holt with Author of Your Own Story and this is your Daily Growth Hack where

each day we bring you a tip, trick, or insight to help you up level what we call, the five

to thrive.

That is your mind, your body, your soul, your relationships, and your business.

What do I mean?

Stop lying to yourself.

When I say that, what I'm talking about are all the lies that we tell ourselves on a daily

basis.

These are lies that come from previous stories.

Stories about our past.

These stories become records playing in our head over and over again on some kind of crazy

loop.

Now, what these stories do, is they disempower us.

Now, these stories are things that we've made up based on past experiences, or things people

have told us, or things that have happened.

Some of the common ones I hear from people

are, "Well, I don't have enough money to start my own company," or, "I don't have enough

money to do X, Y, and Z," or, "I'm not good looking enough for him or her," or, "I'm too

fat to do this, that, or the other," or, "I'm not athletic enough," or, "I don't have time

to do X, Y, and Z." "Doug, I'm just not camera-ready yet and I'm going to work on that and then

I'll go ahead and do my own videos too."

I hear this all the time and I've got my own records playing in my own head.

Now, this is obviously an analogy, but these are things that we're constantly telling ourselves.

These are disempowering stories.

Now, if you want to be the author of your own story, write into your future, you can't

allow these disempowering stories to occur, but you can't lie to yourself either.

You can't pretend like they don't exist.

That's the key.

The key is recognizing that you have disempowering beliefs or disempowering stories, recognizing

them, and then changing the script.

Flip the script on these things.

Now, what I want you to do, we're going to get right into it.

This is an exercise and it's going to take some time.

Guess what?

You have enough time.

You have as much time as you want to create.

Take some time.

Grab some sheets of paper.

Grab your journal.

If you have it, that's where I want you to write in.

Now, what I want you to do is write every disempowering story you've told yourself or

tell yourself currently.

For me, one that came up was six months ago my wife pointed out, was I was always saying,

"I'm tired.

I'm always tired."

That was a story I told myself and when I eliminated that phrase from my vocabulary,

suddenly my energy increased.

Not only did I eliminate that, but I did exactly

what I'm going to tell you to do.

Now, I've done this exercise in the past and recently it was reinvigorated within side

of me the story of this exercise from Lisa Nichols.

If you haven't found Lisa Nichols before, go out, she's got some great resources for

you.

What I want you to do, is write out each disempowering story you have about yourself and leave a

space.

Leave three to five lines and then write out the next one.

Yours might look like, something like, "I'm always tired.

You know what?

I just don't have enough time to build another company yet," or, "You know what?

I'm just not camera-ready," or, "The background is just not good enough.

People aren't going to watch it because they're going to want to see lights, camera, action,

the whole nine.

It's just not there."

Whatever your stories are.

There's all kinds of stories that are out there and everybody's is unique.

Of course, there's some common ones.

Now, these stories tend to go through the five to thrive, right?

We have stories about our mind, right?

"I'm not smart enough," or, "I don't know X, Y, or Z," or, "When I learn this, then

I can," right?

Whatever that story is.

With your body, "I'm not in shape enough.

I'm too fat.

I'm too skinny.

I'm too young.

I'm too old."

I've heard them all and the flip sides of both coins.

I've seen fitness models say, "They're too fat," and I've seen fitness models say, "They're

too in shape and people aren't going to listen to them."

I've heard everything in between.

Now, mind, body.

Now, your soul.

What's going on there?

"I just don't have time to meditate right now.

Actually, I don't feel passion.

When I find my passion, that's when everything's going to work."

These are things ... These are all lies.

These are all lies and false, disempowering stories we tell ourselves.

Now, with our mind, body, soul, then we got relationships.

What's going on in your relationships?

"Well, when I look good then I might meet the right him or her," or, "I'm just not in

the right relationship yet.

As this relationship fades or gets better, then I can step forward."

All kinds of stories.

Or, "I don't know him or her.

I don't have the right connections in relationships."

Business.

Business is a common one.

"I don't have enough money or time to start my new business," or, "I don't know enough

people or the right people to start my new business," or, maybe it's I don't want to

start a business, maybe you're just in a job you don't like.

Is it really the business, is the issue?

Is that what's holding you back, or is it something else?

What are the lies you're telling yourself surrounding your mind, your body, your soul,

your relationships, and of course, your business?

Now, once you've written these out.

Now, I want you to write them all out.

Take time to make an extensive list.

You're going to leave three to five lines between them.

You got your extensive list and if you're just the average person, you should have probably

five to seven pages here.

Five to seven good pages of disempowering stories that you tell yourself.

Now, if you don't know them, ask a good friend because these are things that you repeat unconsciously

on a regular basis.

I bet they can point out one, two, maybe 10 or 11 of them.

Friends of mine are constantly ... I'm asking them like, "What am I saying?

What's the language I'm using?"

These are people I've chosen to be around because they're playing at a higher level.

Once you've written these down, then I want you to go back to them and say, "Hey, what's

the truth?

What's the real reality of this?"

I'll use the business as an example.

"I don't have enough money to start my own company."

Really?

There's tons of books out there to bootstrap your business.

You could write down, "I really could start this business by bootstrapping it," or, "I

can really create a good financial business plan and get investors involved."

These are all kinds of opportunities you can create within this lie that you've created

to flip the script.

Now, all of a sudden it's not something that you can tell yourself, because it's not reality.

Or, "I'm not smart enough."

Is that true?

If you're listening to this or watching me right now you're very smart, because you figured

out how to use technology and leverage your time to learn something new and to continue

to grow.

What's something else you could do?

"Well, I'm not smart enough."

Well, go to the library, you can learn.

Get books.

Get a mentor.

If you can't afford to hire the top-quality

mentor, find somebody who's done what you've done.

Reach out for help.

Ask what books they've read.

Look at YouTube.

Go find your resources.

"I don't have time to do X, Y, and Z."

You can get up early.

You can go to bed a little earlier and get up early and get that time.

Carve it out, or use that time in between things listening to stuff in your car, just

like this podcast.

Listening to it in your car and multiply your time.

Or, "I'm not camera-ready."

Well, I'm not camera-ready and I'm still doing these Daily Growth Hacks.

Don't let these disempowering lies hold you back from your dreams and becoming the author

of your own story.

I'd love to hear your feedback.

Go to the Author of Your Own Story group, please share your experience.

It really lights me up to see the experience.

Now, I get the emails and I get the messages and I so appreciate those.

Thank you.

I want you to share in the group, because for every one person that shares, there's

at least 20 or 30 people that are watching, reading, and getting inspired by your message.

Remember, go

out and be the author of your own story.

For more infomation >> AYS Daily Growth Hacks 078 Stop Lying to Yourself - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

WHO WANTS TO LOOK YOUNGER? - StayHealthyTV how to look younger than your age anti-aging foods - Duration: 3:44.

Age .. we can't stop the process but here's what we can do.

You can cut years off your age, simply by looking after your skin's health.

And this is where diet plays a pivotal role.

First and foremost – HYDRATE!

Drink plenty of water.

It's not complicated!

Water is important for overall good health.

UW Health says "If your skin isn't getting sufficient water, the lack of hydration will

present itself by turning your skin dry, tight and flaky.

Dry skin has less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling".

So don't forget to drink water.

There are foods that work well with your skin care regime and the good news is they're

not only beneficial for skin, they work extremely well for overall good health.

Try to include some of these in your daily diet intake:

1. Omega-3 fats.

These are really important fats for healthy cell development.

Good sources of Omega-3 fats are oily fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna, avocados,

olive oils and nuts.

2. Leafy Greens: Things like chard, spinach, kale, turnip greens; these are nutritional

powerhouses full of antioxidants your skin needs to be healthy and impurity-free.

3. Bright, Colourful fruits: For example Berries!

Blackberries, Blueberries, and Strawberries, citrus fruit oranges, grapefruit, lemon, capsicum,

beets – the stronger the colour, the higher the level of antioxidants.

4. Nuts and Seeds: These are two foods that can help your body produce more collagen – that's

the stuff that supports the skin's strength by improving the look of fine lines and reducing

wrinkles.

Almonds are packed with antioxidants and are a near perfect food for your skin.

Try some of these: sunflower seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, tahini, chestnuts, walnuts,

flax seeds – all super sources of nutrient must-haves for your beauty regime.

5. Limit Caffeine and Sugar: As hard as it may be for you, limiting these will help you to

achieve and maintain clear skin.

I could go on, but I won't.

The point is that you can stack the cards in your favour; a nutritious balanced diet

can make old skin feel like new, can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

and can revitalise and make skin resilient and radiant!

For more infomation >> WHO WANTS TO LOOK YOUNGER? - StayHealthyTV how to look younger than your age anti-aging foods - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Aliexpress stamping plate haul 2017 / Stamping Plates for Nail Art - Duration: 2:30.

Hello, Everyone,

We all love to shopping

today I will Show you some stamping plates, which buy from Aliexpress...:)

Thank for Watching My video :)

For more infomation >> Aliexpress stamping plate haul 2017 / Stamping Plates for Nail Art - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp: I Do NOT Have Psychological Issues! - Duration: 3:38.

Johnny Depp: I Do NOT Have Psychological Issues!

Johnny Depp is in the the throes of a legal battle that sounds super boring at first, but has yielded some very interesting - and very credible - information about the actors personal life.

Depp is suing his former management team, TMG, alleging that the group mishandled his funds and allowed him to spend himself to the brink of financial ruin.

TMG is countersuing Depp, and as far as we can tell, their strategy is to flood the court with so many humiliating accusations that Depp will be embarrassed into dropping the suit.

In short, the group argues that Depp is the ultimate pampered movie star, and that he brought his financial woes on himself with his absurdly lavish lifestyle.

They even went so far as to argue that Depp has a compulsive spending disorder, and that hes unable to stop himself from making extravagant purchases.

With proof of a $30,000 a month wine habit and other cartoonishly extreme spending, they havent had a hard time making that case.

But now, according to The Daily Mail, Depp is firing back and demanding that all claims of psychological issues and compulsive disorders be stricken from the record.

The court will probably side with him, as it doesnt appear that hes ever been diagnosed as a compulsive spender and expert witnesses only carry so much clout.

But the fact that Depp is so insistent on having certain claims stricken from the record could mean that TMG has the upper hand. Depp started all this, and he has the power to end it.

If he drops his suit, theyll drop their countersuit.

And if the whole thing is becoming such a headache that hes going out of his way to keep certain aspects from going public, then theres a good chance hell drop the whole thing.

Plus, hes taking a gamble if he decides to press on. After all, if TMG really wants to prove Depp is mentally unsound, they just need introduce this photo into evidence.

Thats Johnny with his Platoon co-stars, Charlie Sheen and Kevin Dillon. Yes, its hard to imagine now, but there was a time when all three of those men were actors.

Most people are focusing on the Sheeniness of this photo, but we think whats really troubling is the presence of Dillon.

Depps career and personal life are both in a tailspin, and he alloes himself to be photogtraphed in the presence of Johnny Drama?. Thats not the act of a sane man.

For more infomation >> Johnny Depp: I Do NOT Have Psychological Issues! - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

【多娜多娜 - דאַנאַ דאַנאַ】Traditional Chinese (繁體字) + Bopomofo (注音符號) + English Translation - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> 【多娜多娜 - דאַנאַ דאַנאַ】Traditional Chinese (繁體字) + Bopomofo (注音符號) + English Translation - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Director George Lucas reveals Princess Leia wasn't just a princess, she was also a doctor - Duration: 4:40.

Director George Lucas reveals Princess Leia wasn't just a princess, she was also a doctor

  Star Wars: The Force Awakens Premiere Brings All Of Hollywood Together The World Premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens attracts hundreds, as J.J.

Abrams and his cast John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver connect with old stars Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, George Lucas, and more… While new stars like Zendaya, Karrueche Tran and others mixed with Elizabeth Banks and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

December 18th 2015 2 years ago /display/newscorpaustralia.com/Web/NewsNetwork/Entertainment - syndicated/ Carrie Fisher's character Princess Leia was a doctor as well as a princess. . WHEN it comes to Star Wars, few characters in the monumental franchise hold a candle to Princess Leia.

Not only was Carrie Fisher's character an incredible fighter and brave warrior, it turns out "princess" wasn't the only title she had.

In recently unearthed commentary from the 2004 movie Star Wars: A New Hope, director George Lucas speaks about Leia's backstory, revealing she was quite a gifted youngster.

Lucas goes as far to reveal that, when Leia's twin Luke Skywalker was busy being "an idealistic, naive farm boy", the princess was out getting her PhD. Meaning that, just Leia could've gone by either princess or doctor.

And not only did Leia score a PhD before becoming one of space's greatest heroes, she also managed to earn the title at the ripe age of 19.

"She's like a very sophisticated, urbanised ruler, a senator, so she's a politician," Lucas said. "She's accomplished, graduated, got her PhD at 19 and she rules people and is in charge," he added.

Fisher was cast as the gutsy princess after Lucas revealed he wanted an actress that could do the part justice. "[I needed an actress] who could be young and play with a lot of authority. and push these guys around".

The exciting titbit was discovered by Twitter user Becca Harrison in Carolyn Cocca's book Superwomen: Gender, Power and Representation.

Leia had a PhD in Star Wars? Christ can you imagine having everyone call you Princess when you were actually Dr Organa," Harrison tweeted.

Fisher, who died in December last year after at the age of 60, will posthumously star in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, due for release later this year.

The film will be the eight instalment of the hugely successful franchise and is the second in the revival trilogy starring actors Daisy Ridley and John Boyega.

At last month's D23 Expo in California, Star Wars fans were treated to a behind-the-scenes video of the upcoming movie that featured the late Carrie Fisher in her final appearance as Princess Leia.

"It's about family," Fisher says in the video. "That's what makes it so real".

For more infomation >> Director George Lucas reveals Princess Leia wasn't just a princess, she was also a doctor - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw & Color Spinner | Coloring Pages Kit Toys for Children | Art Colors for Kids - Duration: 8:33.

How to Draw & Color Spinner | Coloring Pages Kit Toys for Children | Art Colors for Kids

For more infomation >> How to Draw & Color Spinner | Coloring Pages Kit Toys for Children | Art Colors for Kids - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bella Thorne Sex Tape: Actress Responds to Leaked Racy Footage - Duration: 3:28.

Bella Thorne Sex Tape: Actress Responds to Leaked Racy Footage

Over the past few weeks, Bella Thorne has been making tabloid headlines left and right.

Most of the news has had to do with Bellas relationship with Scott Disick, widely regarded as one of the most unexpected (and ill-advised) celebrity pairings in recent memory.

But today, Bellas a trending topic for reasons that have nothing to do with Scott - and shes likely beginning to question the common claim that theres no such thing as bad publicity.

Last night, footage that many believe shows Bella masturbating in a car appeared on multiple social media platforms.

Those who insist upon the videos authenticity say that it was taken while Bella was dating Tyler Posey, who allegedly shot the video and can be heard in the background.

The snippet thats drawn the most attention shows the woman in the video pleasuring herself while muttering, "I really needed a father.

Bella wasted no time in responding to the clip, taking to Twitter to clarify that shes never been the subject of any such footage:.

"Hahahahaha wait you guys think this is real? Hahahaha. I don't even masterbate like that. Where's the vibrator thooo," Bela tweeted.

Clearly, shes taking the whole thing in stride. Of course, even if, as she claims, Bella is not the woman in the video, shes still no doubt feeling a bit violated today.

The clip garnered thousands of reactions on Twitter late last night, and we imagine logging on to social media to find a massive groups of strangers discussing what they think are your masturbatory habits is quite and unnerving experience.

Fortunately, Bella is not stranger to obsessive scrutiny of her personal life.

To the surprise of her fans, it seems that Bella is still hooking up with Disick following a a disastrous trip to Cannes and her revelation that Scott simply parties too hard for her.

Both parties have been accused of pursuing the relationship for ulterior motives  - Scott in order to make his ex, Kourtney Kardashian, jealous, and Bella for the increased media attention that comes with dating a mamber of the extended Kardashian clan.

If thats the case, it seems Bella wont need Scott much longer. She seems to be doing a fine job of capturing the publics interest on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment