Friday, August 18, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 19 2017

The appearance of the skin is something that most people like to take care of, especially

the face, this being exposed most of the time can be greatly harmed

by external factors, so it is very important to care for and nourish this area so that Its appearance

is maintained and improves notably, as long as you take care of the appearance of the face today

in todo en salud we will teach you to make a mask that will be of much benefit.

The necessary ingredients will be: - Turmeric Powder

- Honey bee - Natural yogurt

To prepare this mask we take a container and add 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon

of yogurt and a spoonful of turmeric powder, mix until a homogenous mixture is obtained,

this way we will get this wonderful mask.

This should be applied on the face and left for 20 minutes and then removed

with warm water.

This treatment should be done at least 3 times a week, using it this way

you will begin to notice benefits such as: - Reduces fat produced by the sebaceous glands

- Moisturizes the skin and fights dry skin

- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines

- Exfoliates skin by removing dead cells.

- Removes blemishes on the skin - Clarifies the appearance of the skin

So if you want to get a young and radiant face, do not hesitate to prepare this recipe,

use it and tell us what you thought.

We hope this video has been useful, remember that your opinion is very important

so score, comment and share and if you have not subscribed, subscribe to the

daily upload new videos.

For more infomation >> Get beautiful and radiant skin by combining these simple easy-to-find ingredients - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pareja sobrevive en EL DESIERTO DE ARIZONA sin agua ni comida mexico estados unidos eeuu noticas - Duration: 24:10.

after the

Arizona desert recently it reached me a story

supposedly true of a couple in July and target

both they were friends indeed follow being apparently what happened the

united even more jobs I worked in a machine shop and

adrián helped her mother to iron clothing both were poor and

the 25 years and she 26 always They spoke suddenly things

They improve envisioned a big future however the circumstances in which

They were at that time were no very favorable in their locality had

killed two drug traffickers and a number of atrocities that

with the murder of a cousin July They ended the patience of the same

Thus it was decided to literally scoot trip as was

be expected adriana not allow July

I thought it was just the distance end his love and the two

They should be together forever perhaps he was right but did not know what

that later would happen to the two They had no idea of ​​suffering

both would try to cross the Mexico border states

arising

make a decision warned their families and began the journey nothing and

adrià mother would be able to desist undertaking that

adventure took a bus to the city Nogales in Sonora and already being there

July rhythm and he found him He gave a map to cross safely to

other side the problem was that no cousin July

adriana knew would perform well the trip as soon as he knew warned them

this trip is not for a woman If you want to cross they will need water

extra and much condition at a glance and on the map of the route it seemed

easy They were two days' journey to

warnings were accurate ration not drink the water unless it

should see small ovens hide the most of the day and walk for

night campfires not hide his trail

perhaps it was a bit extreme measures but necessary

July cousin had crossed several times but this time there

I could go with him but still in July and target thought to be only two

day journey was not impossible could accomplish they took the map

They were fired and prepare They called Luis a half-brother

July that we would expect some location once they manage to cross to reach

the other side to take them to their house and hide there for some

days everything was ready reviewed the map

They made provisions and They began their journey a journey into the

hell A

nogales sonora temperature of 39 degrees

the idea was to get to the first point on the map a sort of hill where

wait until sunset to take the road

That was what they did came to point and waited for the evening once

the sun is on the horizon began to walk the night came early and

it was strange as the cold day the desolate desert was an oven and

a freezer overnight but they were prepared wearing coat

enough if the problem did not happen to greater

They are walking in the span of two or three hours then rested until four

the morning was when they reached the second marked point on the map

congratulations had arrived an hour ahead of schedule

both died of sleep and that extra hour It would help much and took their

They awoke in the morning and walked along a path between some mountains

rocks formed a kind of cannons Naturally these guns the covering

of sunlight but not heat however they had enough water

so they walked up before noon then stopped to rest and let the

They slept and talked sun go down they checked that everything was in place

again He arrived in the afternoon was time series

undertake their journey again but it was from here when all

He began when leaving that sort of cracks in the mountain

immediately they began to listen to hoyitos strange sounds encouraging

they had never heard walking between Darkness

this was not a game and should fear tread carefully

adriana reached suddenly hear something the undergrowth

It was a strange noise like a kind of cross and 2 and crackles that

They came from later decided then use a flashlight which

according to the instructions Cousin Julio was prohibited from doing so unless

it were an emergency and as they knew it was the

They wanted to find out strange noise curious with flashlight and fire

They began to look before them walking carefully and cautiously in July

adriana went before going behind clutching at his shoulder

gradually the sound of those are He grew stronger in film

Terror gave birth exactly where should not

that mysterious sound was caused for a hungry coyotes eating

a dam were filled with blood fighting each other for food

his eyes sparkled in the light of the flashlight and dam

I wish they had never seen what was a person

1 a poor immigrant who somehow so she had ended in the middle of

Desert eaten by coyotes in Mexico border with the United States

they knew it was an immigrant because the kinds of things that apparently had

a backpack food water and almost the same as they had adriana

that they not even want trying to scare the animals

simply they turned back and They surrounded the stage fright or later

having seen that The hike was not as comfortable as

before they wondered what he had passed that coyotes attacked

perhaps he was already dead before Coyotes reach that is something that

We never know the fear of going to find something like this was what

perhaps he led them to despair somehow they were paying more

attention to what they had seen rates at the same way because of some

so that night would end getting lost

Map dictated it clear that should reach a rocky area in the desert

there must again rest on a cave but never found the area

Julio was rocky already nervous I presented

were lost is amazing how fast you can panic

in such a situation an hour ago which they should have reached the point but

It was not the case They spent two hours 34 the sun was

get out on the horizon there was more that the time had come true

July decided to admit it and told diana who were lost

unlike the reaction July I expected

she actually took it very calm

and it is actually already knew but I also knew that was not the place or

the time or date suitable for dating a woman tantrum adriana

July told not to worry that They would come out of it really soon

They had was calmer and focused July and that soothed

but his adventure only had started the sun was out and

soon he begins to get hot and temperatures reaching almost 50

degrees and the sun above them anything more than that protect some blankets and

a few liters of water things would be more than difficult

He is the cousin explained the July importance of not camp to camp

open border patrols often monitor

from the air for undocumented immigrants and arrest then be

extradited to their country of origin but They should do that or endure

sun on their backs and risked from that moment everything began

come crashing down without realizing They ended up taking most of the

water they carried with them I thought that would have attracted more water

adriana thought that Julius and no I was stupid enough to finish the

at the end of each he stayed with a sip of water each came in

They had later been lucky in As for the border patrol and

helicopters overflying areas desert

but now they had almost no water and They had not yet realized it

before nightfall began to back to walking almost aimlessly

Now no map was useless You had to walk straight up

come to some road or town in the middle of the night almost unable to see

nothing both felt a terrible fear

would become of them and could not get through to the desert in July took the bottle

with the little water that remained and one swallow the terminal

adriana meanwhile did the same and When he finished being water

I asked for another bottle of water from his backpack because he no longer

What was his surprise amid the when adriana darkness and she told him

They had no more water bottles

mentally the situation was terrible They began to enter into despair

how it was possible that no longer had more water had happened

They searched her all your luggage but no longer no more baby were

distressed lost without water and with a some food in the middle of one of the

deserts of the world's deadliest

The next day they found a small bushes in the middle of the

where nothing blankets placed by up to get into and mitigating

Sun embraces had been discussing what all morning

If the Border Patrol arrives must signaling

If we see a vehicle should call your attention really slowly

no matter if he crossed that Cruise had become so difficult

and impossible that it was best to give defeated

however no doctor no vehicle or anything

the seat was being felt slowly down their throats

practically spat powder Sometimes he Cuadre desert

He made the rounds and bathed waves of dust that forced

look down and cover their faces

They walked tottering 2 when suddenly a kind of distance were heard

shouted both stopped their gait They looked each other and looked where

believed they had heard the cry immediately they ran to the place

when they arrived they saw a number of things lying on the ground remains of the

who he had been a lawyer a sheet white half buried in the sand and

piece of wrapped napkin with like foil envelope

a delicious sandwich is it they shouted or is there someone here

but no one answered hello began search around all that

They were found marks like go up the chair dragged something though

watch brands came several meters away and they followed him to

finally able to glimpse the goal was there He was a man was crawling

sand away from small camp where he had been

both ran to his aid and he still dragging

when he overtook the man They turned to them saying go

They leave whose target they were Curran shocked to see that

The man had bloodied his his pants were torn garments

something he had torn

wring still get out get out telling the man so

anguishing man looked a stone and He took his hands

quite large and heavy He looked at her and began to smile as

He looked as if it were a nugget gold as if it were water in the desert

the man looked at them with a smile on his face and then said tone

madness

nathan evans use this damn cloud the man held the stone with

forces and he began to beat against his House suffers in his skull

his eyes were voting out enough all over his face shattered

with that stone to death bleed to death

those images would etched in the minds of both young

who unknowingly he had gotten into the himself in leg

They returned to the camp before they had found and not actually

there was nothing useful not only small bottle of water with a pair of

sips within it this time they continued rationed

their way to fellowship with They had started little trip now

I noticed walked one so separated from sometimes one would not have had

press the step to reach July He stopped to wait for the small

bottle with water from the previous day longer happen was intense and profound

walked almost drags hopes to find something or the

to find them

at three in the morning torn down by extreme fatigue were the two

perishing slowly he is dying young losing eyes on the flames of

bonfire it lit for several hours waiting for a miracle

watching their lives pass before them asking God for more strength

the sun appeared and threatened to devour the slowly it is impossible told

July July mate had been thinking

the idea had been kicking around head was feasible which should

adriana dying to live Crazy man those words

had been planted at the bottom of your mind and was now flourishing

cut his wrist veins left and give his blood to drink

adriano then pulled a knife very and firmly decided

He turned to see who was not adriana aware of it and suddenly I saw only

It looked like a dry creek and the idea that it crossed my mind that it would be

would save her life to the poor July both were the stream and as is common

They began digging a hole both desperately with their

hands slowly retreating sand dry as the stream until after

drill a well of approximately meter deep some water

dirty gushed from the bottom That was the miracle that had been

waiting for that day finally win forces and could move on

laden water everywhere They resumed their trip this time were

They finally get insurance daughter were four p.m. when the distance is

I heard a sound known and encouraging It was the sound of cars being by

a highway was a child had crossed the border in July drew his

revised cell lit it and now There was a slight countersign

the trip was ending They immediately called the half-brother

July to tell him that they were in Somewhere on the border

the man answered the call concerned however there was no time for

explanation should go for them They agreed and I removed the

location via GPS but had to wait to cross until dawn

Border Patrol coddled these roads and should be careful

one in the morning a van closed stopped in the middle of nowhere in a

Arizona highway subjects went on one side and

quickly and suspiciously address calmly pulled vehicle and

end the ordeal had ended more than 6 500 thousand undocumented immigrants have

died on the US border with Mexico since 1998

third of those deaths a 2400 occurred on the border of

arizona with Mexico every day migration authorized to

United States becomes more dangerous and it has to do precisely with the

immigration reform or the militarization of the border must

do with the risks pass migrants in the desert in this event

four out of ten immigrants reaches die trying

also they add conditions criminals and finally the mysterious

disappearances

I am the documentarian and no longer by the aq codex in the desert it

For more infomation >> Pareja sobrevive en EL DESIERTO DE ARIZONA sin agua ni comida mexico estados unidos eeuu noticas - Duration: 24:10.

-------------------------------------------

Nokia - Always Here sub español HD (Trance) (sub English) - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Nokia - Always Here sub español HD (Trance) (sub English) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Yael Francisco - Sí o qué? 🚬 (Trap Mexicano) - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Yael Francisco - Sí o qué? 🚬 (Trap Mexicano) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Di-3R Abridor de bolsas de Residuos. - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Di-3R Abridor de bolsas de Residuos. - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

ALIMENTOS QUE PUEDEN SUSTITUIR AL LIMON EN TUS COMIDAS - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> ALIMENTOS QUE PUEDEN SUSTITUIR AL LIMON EN TUS COMIDAS - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados En Vivo Sorteo Miercoles 16 d Agosto 2017 Loteria Panama : Numeros Loteria 16 Agosto 2017 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Resultados En Vivo Sorteo Miercoles 16 d Agosto 2017 Loteria Panama : Numeros Loteria 16 Agosto 2017 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Thực trạng rút tiền chia nhau kinh hoàng ở các Bệnh viện qua lời thú nhận của cán bộ ngành Y tế - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> Thực trạng rút tiền chia nhau kinh hoàng ở các Bệnh viện qua lời thú nhận của cán bộ ngành Y tế - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment reconnaître des tomates génétiquement modifiées en deux étapes ! - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Voici comment reconnaître des tomates génétiquement modifiées en deux étapes ! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Can Dragons Become White Walkers On 'Game of Thrones'? Ice Dragons May Be Coming, Y'all - Duration: 3:49.

Can Dragons Become White Walkers On 'Game of Thrones'? Ice Dragons May Be Coming, Y'all

On Game Of Thrones there are many religions and many answers to the age-old question, what happens when you die? In Westeros, the question becomes quite literal because when you die, theres a chance you wont stay that way.

The White Walkers are in need of Wights, after all. And with Jon Snow marching into Wight and White Walker territory in Episode 6 of Season 7, the topic of reanimated characters couldnt be more popular — and apparently, this includes dragons.

So, can dragons become White Walkers on Game Of Thrones?   Well, first off, dragons would become Wights, not White Walkers, but the question of reanimation is valid.

If anything has been made clear this season — other than Jon and Daenerys sexual tension — its that dragons are not as invincible as fans once thought; thanks to the dragonslayer the Lannisters built, Drogon was injured in battle.

Should a dragon die this season, couldnt that dragon return as a Wight? There are theories that support the existence of ice dragons, and couldnt ice dragons be a fancy term for Wight dragons, after all? Ice dragons have been on George R.R.

Martins radar longer than the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Martin published a book called The Ice Dragon way back in 1980. Thats 16 years before A Game Of Thrones hit stands.

Martin has not acknowledged The Ice Dragon as part of the A Song of Ice and Fire universe, but ice dragon mythology has been teased in the A Song of Ice and Fire books.

Additionally, Nans stories could also be seen as foreshadowing ice dragons since she discusses other animals transformed by the White Walkers, like spiders.

While a dragon could become a Wight based on the mythology mentioned above, that doesnt necessarily mean gloom and doom. According to the dragon has three heads prophecy, Jon may be able to tame an ice dragon.

If Tyrion is a Targaryen, there are currently as many dragons as there are living Targaryens. Three dragons for three Targaryens, Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion.

A TV Guide article theorized that Dany and Tyrion could control the fire dragons, while Jon could control an ice dragon because he is from the North, a Targaryen, and, like the ice dragon, resurrected.

Hey, after Episode 5, fans know Danys dragons are cool with Jon. Maybe this Jon-rides-an-ice-dragon theory holds water after all.

On Game Of Thrones there are many religions and many answers to the age-old question, what happens when you die? In Westeros, the question becomes quite literal because when you die, theres a chance you wont stay that way.

The White Walkers are in need of Wights, after all. And with Jon Snow marching into Wight and White Walker territory in Episode 6 of Season 7, the topic of reanimated characters couldnt be more popular — and apparently, this includes dragons.

So, can dragons become White Walkers on Game Of Thrones?  . Well, first off, dragons would become Wights, not White Walkers, but the question of reanimation is valid.

If anything has been made clear this season — other than Jon and Daenerys sexual tension — its that dragons are not as invincible as fans once thought; thanks to the dragonslayer the Lannisters built, Drogon was injured in battle.

Should a dragon die this season, couldnt that dragon return as a Wight? There are theories that support the existence of ice dragons, and couldnt ice dragons be a fancy term for Wight dragons, after all?.

Ice dragons have been on George R.R. Martins radar longer than the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Martin published a book called The Ice Dragon way back in 1980. Thats 16 years before A Game Of Thrones hit stands.

Martin has not acknowledged The Ice Dragon as part of the A Song of Ice and Fire universe, but ice dragon mythology has been teased in the A Song of Ice and Fire books.

Additionally, Nans stories could also be seen as foreshadowing ice dragons since she discusses other animals transformed by the White Walkers, like spiders.

While a dragon could become a Wight based on the mythology mentioned above, that doesnt necessarily mean gloom and doom. According to the dragon has three heads prophecy, Jon may be able to tame an ice dragon.

If Tyrion is a Targaryen, there are currently as many dragons as there are living Targaryens. Three dragons for three Targaryens, Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion.

A TV Guide article theorized that Dany and Tyrion could control the fire dragons, while Jon could control an ice dragon because he is from the North, a Targaryen, and, like the ice dragon, resurrected.

Hey, after Episode 5, fans know Danys dragons are cool with Jon. Maybe this Jon-rides-an-ice-dragon theory holds water after all.

For more infomation >> Can Dragons Become White Walkers On 'Game of Thrones'? Ice Dragons May Be Coming, Y'all - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Descargar sonic mania - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> Descargar sonic mania - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dạy Về Nhân Qủa .Tổ Sư Ấn Quang - Duration: 1:40:39.

For more infomation >> Dạy Về Nhân Qủa .Tổ Sư Ấn Quang - Duration: 1:40:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kinh Phật : Kinh Diệu Cát Tường Bồ Tát Nhập Niết Bàn .Kinh Phật Hay Nhất - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> Kinh Phật : Kinh Diệu Cát Tường Bồ Tát Nhập Niết Bàn .Kinh Phật Hay Nhất - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tụng : Vô Thường -Khổ -Vô Ngã .Phật Giáo Nam Tông -Nguyên Thủy - Duration: 1:00:07.

For more infomation >> Tụng : Vô Thường -Khổ -Vô Ngã .Phật Giáo Nam Tông -Nguyên Thủy - Duration: 1:00:07.

-------------------------------------------

El video que hizo llorar al mundo entero - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> El video que hizo llorar al mundo entero - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp au top et heureux à Vancouver. Il s'affiche avec son chien (photo)- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Johnny Depp au top et heureux à Vancouver. Il s'affiche avec son chien (photo)- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Grégoire Lyon­net et Alizée dévoilent « une grande nouvelle » sur les réseaux sociaux - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Grégoire Lyon­net et Alizée dévoilent « une grande nouvelle » sur les réseaux sociaux - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Joey Purp (Ft. Vic Mensa)

For more infomation >> Joey Purp (Ft. Vic Mensa)

-------------------------------------------

When a girl say U are like my brother - Okey Ravi - Duration: 1:46.

Welcome to Okey Ravi

Girls taking each other

Hi girls.teasing

ohh no

Looking back..is she watching?

Oh man teasing,,,wait buddy

ye again..

What rubbish he is doing?

Hello,why are u teasing the girls? No just HiFi

What Hifi Let me tell you something you bloody fool

Slapped

You both have not to be free like this.We will be alwyas with u for protection.

Keep us with u.

My brother will do the same as you did

You both are like my brothers

WTF,she has no idea

She has broke our hearts

Hi baby, Hi hi,hello

What are u doing? aaahhh you.....punch,slap

Whay are you beating my friend?

You are enjoying the bunks

Then what who are you?

My class my bunks

uhhuu..you have told we are like your brother

It enough ,just go home

i don't want you both in the park from tommorrow, your brothers are always here.

For more infomation >> When a girl say U are like my brother - Okey Ravi - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Gameplay LIVE with Jason! - Minecraft.exe Stopped Working - - Duration: 42:10.

For more infomation >> Roblox Gameplay LIVE with Jason! - Minecraft.exe Stopped Working - - Duration: 42:10.

-------------------------------------------

how to make masala tea in hindi - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> how to make masala tea in hindi - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

ALIMENTOS QUE PUEDEN SUSTITUIR AL LIMON EN TUS COMIDAS - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> ALIMENTOS QUE PUEDEN SUSTITUIR AL LIMON EN TUS COMIDAS - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Joey Purp (Ft. Vic Mensa)

For more infomation >> Joey Purp (Ft. Vic Mensa)

-------------------------------------------

Operation Fooball 8.18 part I - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Operation Fooball 8.18 part I - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

I Tried 'SHEET CAKING' - Total Disaster! | Cake Eating Challenge Gone Wrong | WORST MUKBANG EVER? - Duration: 10:41.

hey everybody I'm Jen and I just saw a video of Tina Fey crushing an entire

sheet cake it was crazy freaking loved it and I thought you know

what I can definitely get on board this train Tina although I have to say I'm

doing this for personal reasons number one I like to eat and number two I'm

obsessed with cake if you don't really think that's true let me show you I'm

wearing donut earrings and I even have a cake bracelet pop that Tina Fey so I

went to my local Publix now this is not a sponsored video for Publix I'm just a

fan of the bakery and I've proved there quite often so I thought I would stop by

there and see what they had in terms of sheet cakes while browsing around I saw

they had a few different types of cakes but the quarter sheet cakes just from

looking at it I can tell that that was not going to happen well the size of the

cakes weren't really the problem it was the height of the cakes they were all

about six inches tall and I don't really want to end this whole attempt in

hospitalization or with like medical bills you know not worth it for a $24

sheet cake so I decided to go with the mini birthday cake still quite large for

a person of my size now my staff I am about 5'4 a little bit under about 120

pounds so let's let's do this because you know what

Asians are no stranger to competitive eating contests so I picked this cake

because one I thought it was pretty it's a white buttercream vanilla cake

and it's got some purple flowers on it once if I can get this out of here we're

just going to start eating it another thing I chose this cake is

because it looks like something I can actually eat in a reasonable amount of

time I don't want this video to be like 12 hours long for any messes I do have a

roll of paper towels oh I'm getting four all seen everywhere already all right

well let's just start eating it it did come with a free cake slicer but let's

be honest I'm not going to need this because I'm just going to dig right in

with a spoon so don't need that to aid in eating the cake I also have some diet

soda so Tina I'll take any excuse I can to eat

cake which is what we're going to do right now someone try to give myself

like ten minutes and hopefully I can eat the entire cake in ten minutes so we're

going to see I'm a obviously this video is going to be kind of a timer what's

this part eaten oh he's good I love heavy on the frosting okay I'll

just get something out of front of the cake now I know Tina was doing it like

caveman style not really my thing I prefer to use a spoon because you can

lick the frosting off the spoon and I find it's a lot more enjoyable joyful

than looking out of a fork mmm Oh which struck me that's not just a regular

vanilla cake with the buttercream frosting oh this is tasty I've never

done one of these eating challenges before I thought it would be fun I've

seen some of those loop dating videos I guess this is sort of a mukbang video

plus sheet kicking sheet taking all the way all right let's keep eating and I

looked on the package and this is about a 16 ounce cake so it's 1 pound now I've

been on a quest to lose weight this is definitely not going to help I don't

even want to know how many calories is in this thing board go for it and I'm

gonna look at this super-cute rose that's just awesome and some of the

sheet cakes I'm not gonna lie and the other ones there had some balloons on it

and some of them looked kind of jacked up so I wanted a cake that was still

pretty and didn't have any like messy stuff on it well they also what ice

cream cakes and I thought really cool hello to anyone but I don't want to get

an ice cream headache if I thought more of a room-temperature cake would be a

safer bet to eat and this looks really small in the store but it's actually hot

bigger now that I'm eating it it feels a lot bigger than it did before

so I'm actually glad I didn't go with anything larger than this and now that

I've eaten it I'm not sure from the we all do this in 10 minutes because the

thing that I always look forward to most at any wedding or birthday party this

this is why you go to parties people is for the free cake

or we don't get invited to parties you can just do it I'm doing and buy a kick

for yourself and just eat it alone and if they did seem to have a quarter sheet

cake maybe a quarter an eighth sheet cake she didn't eat the whole thing if

you notice she kind of threw a bunch of it around and stuffed in on her face but

she didn't actually finish the entire cake so that is what I am aiming to do

with the cake that will not cause me to die

okay the sugar is starting to feel a little overpowering I do have a trash

can in case I have to maybe vomit or throw up or whatever hopefully it

doesn't have to get used those are definitely taking longer than I thought

I'm kind of starting to feel ill and I'm only about a third of the way through

this maybe I've got a long ways to go I don't know if I'm gonna finish this

thing I'm going to be honest this point it's not looking very good about maybe

35% done I don't feel very well while I know that part of being an adult

means you can eat whatever you want I'm beginning to feel like this was a poor

life decision I'm really glad I did not go for enlarge or take this one to begin

with for one person I'm struggling with I'm struggling right now even this

purple Rose doesn't make me feel better at all I feel kind of ill and I think

when my husband gets home he wanted to go to Home Depot and I need to rally for

that because I don't know if I'm going to be in a situation where I'm going to

feel up to that

at this moment in time I don't know if I would recommend attempting to eat an

entire cake by yourself I think it's the massive amounts of sugar that is making

me feel so awful right now I thought I look pretty ill yeah I wish it was ten

minutes ago but I can't go back in time so I guess we're just going to keep

eating this I've not taken any breaks and come back I've just been sitting

here the whole time and I feel like I feel like I'm gonna

die oh this is yeah so the reality of cheat caking I think is a lot harder

than how it looks on TV just so you know you know I just wanted to try this so

that you can be a home be like wow that looks like it sucks

maybe if I was like Michael Phelps or Joey Chestnut the actual competitive

eater I'm sure this will be a breeze but for your average everyday Jane who

doesn't normally do this this feels terrible this feels absolutely terrible

I do not feel well right now and I really want to stop but for you I'm

going to try keep going hopefully I don't throw up let's that's that's my

hope is that I don't throw up plus as more time goes on and I keep talking

maybe the food will start to settle I don't think I had the largest stomach

and I have been only eating like twice a day this morning I had some hot dogs so

that was maybe a good precursor to this I don't know but I'm not I'm not feeling

well right now

and I don't get this I have eaten the one pound burger at Fuddruckers before

as I thought I could do this I thought the one pound cake would be easily

doable for me clearly it's not but maybe it's because the one pound burger at

Fuddruckers was like cooked down like I think isn't the weight of a burger what

it is when it's frozen or when it's like before it's cooked down so and even

after eating that burger I like had to lay down in the car ride home I felt

really sick so sometimes overeating is not always

your friend I used to be able to eat a lot more when I was in high school I

would stop at McDonald's twice a day and I would eat five Big Macs at sitting in

my defense they were on sale at the time there is some sort of promotion that the

Big Mac was like a dollar ninety nine cents so that's why you could get so

many of them very cheap but as you get older you realize well how my body

really hates me okay I think that's it for me I honestly feel like if I eat

anymore I'm going to become violently ill and I don't want that a sheet cake

is not worth it sorry birthday cake I'm gonna have to

finish you later but for all you wondering can you sheet cake you came to

a certain extent but I would recommend not trying to eat the entire cake maybe

try to eat like a quarter of it or half of it if it's a very small one like this

I got about I would say about 60% of the way done but I really and don't want to

have to go to the hospital and I don't want to throw up in that trash can so

I'm going to call it a day but if you also would like to try sheet caking you

know feel free to let me know in the comments I think this might be it for me

for a while and in fact I as much as I love cake I

think I might not want to eat cake for quite a while

I just right now I feel pretty bad so I'm gonna go feel free to subscribe if

you'd like to see more videos like this and let me know what you think I'm Jen

and I will talk to you later

For more infomation >> I Tried 'SHEET CAKING' - Total Disaster! | Cake Eating Challenge Gone Wrong | WORST MUKBANG EVER? - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Learn to speak like Jon Snow & Ygritte from GAME OF THRONES! - Duration: 22:16.

"Righ' foo', lef' foo', right foot, left foot".

Hello. I'm Gill at engVid,

and today's lesson is on the northern UK accent,

and we've used as our example a program called Game of Thrones,

and you may be a big fan of this program.

I think it's very popular. But if you're not, if you've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones,

then just to explain that it's a historical, medieval, fantasy

about power struggles mostly, hence the "Throne" in the title.

And we're looking today at one episode which comes from series 3, episode 7 which shows

two of the characters, Jon Snow and Ygritte, a young man and a young woman

walking through the countryside, and they're going off to fight somewhere.

So they're having a conversation

on the way. So we've taken some of the words that they say during their conversations to

look at how they pronounce them. So they're both speaking in a northern UK accent, which

is around the sort of Yorkshire, Lancashire area about 200 miles north of London.

But the actors themselves are not northern. They are performing in a northern accent, so it's

possible to learn different accents. The actress actually comes from Scotland,

but she speaks in normal life, in her real life she speaks with a southern London, quite a cultured-London accent;

whereas the actor, the male actor who plays Jon Snow, he's from the London area

and he speaks with a London accent. So they are both speaking with accents that they don't

normally speak. But anyway, we're going to look at some of the words from that episode

today, and I will demonstrate how they're pronounced compared with the standard RP,

Received Pronunciation, southern way of saying the words. Okay. So, right.

So the idea with the northern UK accent, it fits the medieval fantasy type of program

more probably than the southern accent because it has a sort of historical feel to it. It

sounds strong. The people who speak that way sound very strong. And this word: "gritty",

"grit" is little pieces of stone. So if you think of stone it's very hard and tough, it's

hard to break. So if somebody is gritty, they're quite strong and tough.

So the northern accent has this strong, tough, gritty feel to it. So it fits with the historical drama where

people are living quite difficult lives, and they haven't got central heating, for example,

and they haven't got electricity. So, life is hard. Okay?

So, okay, let's have a look at the... Some of the vowel sounds which are different from

the southern. So, first of all, these examples. In sorts of southern RP, what we call "RP",

Received Pronunciation, these would be pronounced: "snow", "won't", "don't", "know", "road",

so it's the "o" sound. Just an "o" sound. But in the northern accent that's used in

the program, it's much broader. It's: "snoow", and "woon't", "doon't", "knoow", "rooad",

it's like that. Okay? So maybe you'd like to try repeating after me:

"snow",

"won't",

"don't",

"know",

"road",

so you have to really push your mouth forward and make it quite

dark and heavy-sounding. Okay?

So that's the "o" sound or the "oo" sound.

Okay, it's a bit longer. You hold it on for longer as well. Right.

Next one, these words would, in RP, would be: "blood", "love", "drums", and "come"

as in "come on", "come on. Let's go", "come". But... So it's a sort of "ah" sound.

But in the northern accent it's: "blood", and "love", "drums", "come".

So, again, it's much darker

and "oo", pushing your mouth forward again. So perhaps you'd like to repeat after me again.

So: "blood",

"love",

"drums",

"come on".

So, I hope you know all these words. Drums, the

things that you hit, a musical instrument, percussion instrument. Bang, bang, bang, bang.

Drums which are used in military, you know, marches and so on for people to march along

to because they give a strong rhythm. So: "drums",

"come on", okay?

Next one, in the south people would say: "save", "make", "lady", "brave", "day".

So it's a bit like "a", like that. But again, in the northern accent it's a longer sound, and it's:

"saave",

"maake",

"laady",

"braave",

"daay",

so it's much sort of wider and, again, longer and darker.

You make the sound a bit darker as well.

So, would you like to repeat after me?

"Save",

"make",

"lady",

"brave",

"day".

Okay? "Brave" means strong and courageous.

You're not afraid of anything. Okay? If you're brave and you're really brave if you're from

the north-gritty, and strong-and brave. Okay.

So, that's that one.

This little word: "you", it depends what part of the sentence it comes in, but if it's towards

the end it can often be shortened. So it might just sound like: "yuh", "yuh". I've spelt

it two different ways here (yer/yuh) to try to suggest the pronunciation. "Yuh".

Instead of "you", just "yuh". So perhaps you'd like to repeat after me. "You".

Okay. Okay then.

Next one, in the southern accent: "right", "right".

This is my right hand, this is my left. Right. Okay.

But again, the "i" of "right", it gets longer in the northern accent. And

also the "t" isn't always pronounced, so you get something like this:

"raaht", "right",

so you make your mouth very wide like that. "Right", "right".

And instead of making the "t" sound, it's called the glottal stop.

You may have heard of this before, and that is

some sound, something that happens in your throat.

So instead of making the "t" sound

in your mouth, you're sort of making a catching sound in your throat.

So: "right", it's something down there. So: "right".

Would you like to repeat after me? "Right", okay?

So you just stop yourself making the "t" sound and catch something in your throat instead.

And this one: "that", "that", again, the final "t" can be missed off, but also the "ah" sound

is a little bit wider: "thaat". "That" in the south, but a bit wider like:

"tha", "that", "that",

so again, a big, wide mouth. I sort of imagine it as almost a square shape. "That".

As square as you can get it, like: "right", "that".

So it makes your face probably look

a bit strange because you're making shapes you perhaps haven't made before. Okay, so

that's that one. If you'd like to say the word after me: "that", "that".

Okay. And the same with "land". In the south: "land", but the same vowel sound as in "that", "land",

"land". And it's much wider. "Land". You want to repeat after me?

"Land", "land". Okay.

And then the final example of what happens is words ending "ing" where we would say in the south:

"anything", "fighting", "training", first of all we have a "t" missing again here,

the glottal stop again. And the "g" sound is missed off, so:

"anythin'", "anythin'", "anything".

And "fightin'", "fighting", and "trainin'", "training".

Okay? Do you want to repeat?

"Anything",

"fighting",

"training".

Okay. So, those are some of the vowel sounds

and some of the other things that happen, like glottal stop, missing "t" and the missing "g".

So let's now have a look at some of the phrases that are used in the dialogue in the episode,

which also includes these words to get a longer line that's said by the actors so that it...

And if you're a fan of Game of Thrones you will probably recognize these lines.

So this is something that Ygritte, the woman says to Jon Snow, the man, as they're walking along.

"You know nothin', Jon Snow.

You know nothin', Jon Snow."

So: "know", and "snow" are the same vowel sound.

"Nothin'", "nothin'".

Instead of: "You know nothing, Jon Snow", which sounds much too civilized and modern:

"You know nothin', Jon Snow." Okay?

So, do you want to repeat after me or with me?

"You know nothin', Jon Snow."

Okay. And then similar:

"You don't know", so the same vowel sound again: "You don't know."

Okay, right. Just repeat when I've done it. Okay.

Then I don't know whether... It's him, I think Jon Snow says this to Ygritte this time, I'm

not sure, but somebody says:

"You don't have the training", but they say it:

"You don't have the trainin'. You don't have the trainin'."

Repeat. "You don't have the trainin'." Okay.

And then they're talking about marching along when they're in an army and somebody's banging

the drums to give a good rhythm for people marching, so somebody says:

"Not banging the drums", but: "bangin' the drums",

and the "g", instead of: "banging", "banging" as we would say in the south,

"banging", you'd get a "g" sound in both places: "banging". It's "bangin'",

so the hard "g" sound here and then the "g" is missed at the end. And then

"drums", "banging the drums". Do you want to repeat that after me?

"Banging the drums",

okay. Oh, and then this is where Ygritte, she's being a bit sarcastic about the drums:

"Oh, so it helps you to put your left foot down and then your right foot down, does it? That's clever."

So right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot.

But the way she says it, she misses the "t" off the end, so glottal stop each time and

also instead of "right", it's: "righ'". "Righ' foo'",

so: "Righ' foo', lef' foo', right foot, left foot".

So she's being very sarcastic which fits with the accent, really. So do you want to say that after me?

"Righ' foo', lef' foo'".

Okay.

And then the sort of slogan of the whole program, really, the idea that winter is coming, but

it's not said like that, not by these characters anyway.

So they say: "Winter is comin'. Winter is comin'"

so this is the main vowel sound, here. "Comin'" instead of "coming".

"Winter is comin'. Winter is coming." Okay? Right.

And similarly, the same vowel sound again:

"Come, come on. Come on, we've got to go." So not: "Come on, come on",

but: "Come on, come on." It's much darker and deeper.

And this one: "She understan's", so there's not really a "d" there. There should be a

"d" in the spelling, so that's why I've put a little apostrophe to show it's not a possessive

apostrophe "s", it's just "ds", there's a "d" missing. So:

"She understan's. She understands."

Not: "She understands", but "she understands". So do you want to say that after me?

"She understands."

So no "d" sound at the end. Okay.

And then... Oh, they have a... Ygritte has a conversation with another character, and

they're talking about who... What they feel about other people, so:

"You love 'im", "loove",

not "love". "You love him" would be in the south, but:

"You loove 'im", and the "h" is missing.

Often in the north the "h" at the beginning of a word is missing as well. So:

"You love 'im", "You love 'im". And: "he", "'e", this is a missing "h" again. "He", "He loves you",

"'E loves yuh", "'E loves yuh", and so this is where the word "u" at the end

of a line becomes just "yuh". "'E loves yuh", "He loves you".

Would you like to say that after me?

"'E loves yuh".

Okay, and then this is a really good one because the whole program is about the ownership of

land, and castles, and fighting people for ownership. So they're off to fight to get

some land back that they've lost in the past apparently. So, I think Ygritte says this,

so she doesn't say: "After we've taken our land back",

that's much too civilized and

modern. If you've seen Downton Abbey with an actress like Maggie Smith as a very aristocratic

lady, she would say: "After we've taken our land back",

but that would not work I don't think in Game of Thrones.

It's much deeper and more down to earth, so:

"After wiv techen our land back",

so this "we've" is more like "wiv". "After wiv",

and then instead of "taken",

it's more like: "techen", "techen". "After wiv techen our land back."

So the big "ah" sound for the "land back".

So: "After", "After" rather than "After". A lot of southern people

say "after". I don't because I'm from further north and I have never changed that in my

accent, but a lot of southern people say: "after". Not everybody though, so: "After",

"ah", "after wiv taken our land back". Okay.

So, I hope that's been interesting for you, whether you're a Game of Thrones fan or not.

I hope it's given you some insight into how actors, you know, can sometimes change their

accents to fit a particular character and a particular period in history or for a fantasy

series like that.

So, I hope it's been useful and fun. And so do go to the website: www.engvid.com

where there's a quiz for you to do to test your knowledge of this subject.

And I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for watching. Bye.

For more infomation >> Learn to speak like Jon Snow & Ygritte from GAME OF THRONES! - Duration: 22:16.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 12v VVT-i 69pk 3D Comfort - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 12v VVT-i 69pk 3D Comfort - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-I TREND - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-I TREND - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.4i-16v 85pk 5drs Comfortline - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.4i-16v 85pk 5drs Comfortline - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan X-Trail 2.0I Comfort Base - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Nissan X-Trail 2.0I Comfort Base - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla Verso 1.6VVT-I Airco Trekh. Dealer onderhouden Linea Terra - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla Verso 1.6VVT-I Airco Trekh. Dealer onderhouden Linea Terra - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Colt 1.3I Heartbeat Automaat - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Colt 1.3I Heartbeat Automaat - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Saxo 1.4I SX TROPIC Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Citroën Saxo 1.4I SX TROPIC Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Gameplay LIVE with Jason! - Minecraft.exe Stopped Working - - Duration: 42:10.

For more infomation >> Roblox Gameplay LIVE with Jason! - Minecraft.exe Stopped Working - - Duration: 42:10.

-------------------------------------------

Stoke vs Arsenal: Alexandre Lacazette and Kurt Zouma will renew a long standing rivalry at the - Duration: 1:33.

Stoke vs Arsenal: Alexandre Lacazette and Kurt Zouma will renew a long standing rivalry at the bet365 Stadium

AFTER finishing outside the top four in the Premier League, Arsenal needed a fast start to the season, and although they conceded three times against Leicester City and had to come from behind, they start with three points on the board.

A tough opening fixture doesn't get any easier when they travel to the bet365 stadium to take on Stoke City on Saturday night. Olivier Giroud scored a dramatic winner in a pulsating 4-3 victory over Leicester.

Winning six points would be the ideal start to Arsene Wenger's redemption campaign. However, Mark Hughes side won't make it easy and our friends at Football Whispers have previewed the game and where it will be won and lost.

For more infomation >> Stoke vs Arsenal: Alexandre Lacazette and Kurt Zouma will renew a long standing rivalry at the - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

In The Cut - Duration: 4:08.

Hey, whats up? Been gone for a minute, my bad.

Haven't had a computer to use but I now have a macbook to use for the next couple of days

So I'm just gonna spit a new song out every day till Monday. Hope you guys like that.

And this song is called In The Cut and it's to ASAP Rockys Fuckin' Problems

Let's go...

*Music*

Sponsored by Subway. Eat Fresh. Spit Fresh.

Let's go

Me and my day 1's, ye we in the cut

Me and my fam, ye we in the cut.

Me and my ladies, ye we in the cut.

If you know me well, you can be in the cut.

Only got real ones that are in the cut

Never let fake people in the cut

Used to trust and let everyone in the cut...

But now screw that shit, bro I'm fuckin' done.

What's up, my name is Dimeji

Want a man with charm? Baby I got plenty.

Born in Nigeria, but raised in Canada.

Two cultures collide, do I met your criteria? Ayeee

Okay, look at me. Might have a baby face but I'm quite funny.

Will have you laughing, you'll fall in love with me.

I'm sorry, I can't help it, that's just me, I'm Dee.

I'm that guy, that's so damn fly. Oh my.

My confidence will make all your insecurities, just die.

You want more? I'm not a whore.

Lemme show you my world, have you saying oh my Lord.

Aye, so you want a man that's pretty rich?

You kinda sound like a bitch.

But it's all good, I'm getting money like I should.

I'll go to an all-you-can-eat buffet and feast.

Me and my day 1's, ye we in the cut.

Me and my fam, ye we in the cut.

Me and my ladies, ye we in the cut.

If you know me well, you can be in the cut.

Never let fake ones, in the cut.

Only got real people in the cut.

Used to trust and let everyone in the cut, but now screw that shit, I'm fuckin' done.

Sometimes I feel like a king, call me LeBron.

Was raised right by my parents, yeah I love you mom.

Without her who knows where I might've ended up?

Shoutout to my dad too, he also rocks.

Alright.....enough of the pleasantries, I'm going in.

I only deal with people that just want to win.

No waste men or people around me, I just.....deal with folks that have something

Keep the family close, that's the motto.

Don't need luck, I'm blessed like I won the lotto.

I don't talk shit but I have a confession.

Barely made dashiki sales, I'm in a recession.

But like a world class chef, I'm always cooking.

Got some dope shit coming soon, you best be looking.

Oh yes, deezdashikis ain't done yet.

Been down for a minute but I get back up. Bet.

Me and my family, ye we in the cut.

Me and my day 1's, ye we in the cut.

If you know me well you can be in the cut.

Me and my ladies, ye we in the cut.

Only let real ones in the cut.

Never let fake people in the cut.

Used to trust and let everyone in the cut, but now screw that, I'm fuckin' done.

Uh, you say you wanna join my family?

But we star-studded, like we at the Grammys.

Keep the circle small for my crew only, homie.

Too many snakes in this world they can all blow me. Uh.

Keep a bible by my side, most of the time.

Have it on my phone so I can pull it on a dime.

You say God or the devil don't exist?

Bruh...you haven't met this bitch.

Bro, she was an angel at first.

Then turned demon-like, I blame the thirst.

People do crazy things for material things

Men and women just want a wedding ring. Oh.

But I can't help them, I live for myself.

Cause you know, I am not a elf (dumb freestyle on my part...)

I'm too busy living life.

I'm so lit. Put that on a shelf. Beast (another stupid freestyle)

Me and my family, ye we in the cut.

Me and my day 1's, ye we in the cut.

Me and my ladies, ye we in the cut.

If you know me well, you can be in the cut.

I only got real one's that are in the cut.

Never let fake people in the cut.

Used to trust and let everyone in the cut. But now screw that shit, yeah I'm fuckin' done.

Hope you guys enjoyed that, have a good night.

Peace.

*Awkwardness before stopping video*

For more infomation >> In The Cut - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

'사람' 이상아 "세 번의 이혼..생활비 위해 어디든 달려간다" - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> '사람' 이상아 "세 번의 이혼..생활비 위해 어디든 달려간다" - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

MagiShine's First Henshin and Roll Call - Duration: 0:36.

Heavenly Transformation!

Goolu Golu Goludiiro

The Shining Solar Element!

Heavenly Hero

Heavenly Hero?

For more infomation >> MagiShine's First Henshin and Roll Call - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

962 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 2 Book 81 - The Son Given Dominion and a Kingdom - 2 - Duration: 28:33.

For more infomation >> 962 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 2 Book 81 - The Son Given Dominion and a Kingdom - 2 - Duration: 28:33.

-------------------------------------------

'럭셔리'한 분위기 뿜뿜 뿜어져 나오는 '빅뱅' 태양 집 공개 - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> '럭셔리'한 분위기 뿜뿜 뿜어져 나오는 '빅뱅' 태양 집 공개 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Diego Costa faces whopping £13m bill for Chelsea strike - Duration: 3:13.

Diego Costa faces whopping £13m bill for Chelsea strike

The Chelsea star is refusing to return to the champions, insisting the only club he wants to play for is his old side Atletico Madrid.

Costa is currently in Brazil without his club's permission and was fined two weeks' wages - around £280,000 - on Monday. If he continues to remain AWOL, he stands to lose around £3m in wages.

And if Costa keeps up his threat to only sign for Atletico Madrid - who are under a transfer embargo until January - Chelsea could take legal action against him.

It is understood they can argue his absence, while he is still under a two-year contract with them, devalues him as an asset.

In the current market, Costa, 28, would be worth at least £50m. That value could drop by around £10m, insiders estimate. One expert, who asked not be named, said: "I definitely do think they can take him to court.

"I think there are a lot of lawyers out there who are quite keen to take it on." As revealed in Starsport on Wednesday, Costa will not comply with Chelsea's demands to return to training and make himself available for selection.

In a new statement yesterday, Costa said: "My destination has already been decided. I must return to Atletico Madrid.

"It turns out that there is the impasse that Chelsea do not want to release me. But I believe that this situation will be resolved now on my return to Spain.".

At the end of last season Chelsea boss Antonio Conte texted Costa to tell him he was no longer part of his plans.

Costa's lawyer, Ricardo Cardoso, said last week his client intended to hand in a formal transfer request and is himself considering legal action against Chelsea in order to force through a move to his former club.

Atletico can sign Costa after the transfer window closes at the end of the month on the understanding he cannot be registered to play until the New Year.

FIFA allows clubs to sign a contract with a player outside a transfer window, as long as the rest of their regulations are adhered to.

For more infomation >> Diego Costa faces whopping £13m bill for Chelsea strike - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd Transfer News: Matic dig at Chelsea, Shaw contract claim, Bonaventure Dennis eyed - Duration: 2:48.

Man Utd Transfer News: Matic dig at Chelsea, Shaw contract claim, Bonaventure Dennis eyed

Nemanja Matic has taken a dig at former club Chelsea by claiming he is at the biggest club of his career. Matic quit Stamford Bridge for Old Trafford in a £40m deal last month after being frozen out by Antonio Conte.

When asked if United are the biggest club hes played for, Matic told Sky Sports: "Definitely, everyone knows what Manchester United is about. "When you say Manchester United, it is different.

Also Chelsea is a big club, Benfica are the biggest club in Portugal. But Manchester is Manchester.

"When I came here for the first day, I could feel that the people at the club help you every day if you need something and supporters are very important for this club.

"After every training session, they are waiting for us outside the training ground to take pictures, to give a signature so I think the club is one of the biggest in the world.

"Maybe you have two or three clubs similar to United, but Manchester is one of the biggest clubs in the world for sure.".

Luke Shaw is set to be handed a contract extension. The 22-year-old has entered the final season of his current deal.

United can trigger a 12-month extension and The Times claim they are expected to do so. Shaw is nearing a return to full fitness.

He has been out since April due to ligament damage but Jose Mourinho thinks he will be available next month. Meanwhile, Manchester United are one of three clubs chasing Club Brugge striker Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis.

According to The Sun newspaper, Mourinho sent a scout to watch the 19-year-old in action against AEK Athens in the Europa League last night. Bonaventure Dennis has five goals in five games. Leicester and Manchester City are also interested.

For more infomation >> Man Utd Transfer News: Matic dig at Chelsea, Shaw contract claim, Bonaventure Dennis eyed - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

베이비 페이스에 '성난 근육' 가진 남자 아이돌 10명 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> 베이비 페이스에 '성난 근육' 가진 남자 아이돌 10명 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jet Li - O templo de Shaolin 3 (1986) legendado PT-BR - Duration: 1:33:52.

Hey, watch it!

Mercy...

Lord, mercy...

Mercy please...

Mercy...

Mercy...

'Noon Gate'

Hold it, don't come any closer

Here's the order of His Majesty

Mercy, lord...

Brother Siupao, you suffered a wrongful death

Lord He Suo

Unscrupulous Sima Cheukyin

How dare you call me by my name!

I have here the imperial edict

You're late

Late?

Chan Siupao was supposed to be executed at Noon Gate

...but you've been imposing illegal punishment here

Where on earth is justice?

I am the law

He Suo, you inhuman dog!

Kill

Yes...

Shaolin teaches me to be a strong person in life

Teaches me to be benignant

to be responsible, brave

I will always be a follower of Shaolin

To free the oppressed

and uphold the spirit of Shaolin

Search your own destiny

with your soul and body

Create miracles

Let's be Shaolin men

Filled with compassion

Never retreat

Always fearless

Never fearing the evil & mighty

You haven't struck through yet

I will succeed no matter what

Then go on and strike

If the guardian monks see this after they have...

finished their morning prayers, you'll be in trouble

You wanna destroy the tree too!

The birds will be shaken down

Why, didn't their parents keep a close watch?

You've scared them all away

Oh, a bird has fallen

Be careful...

Don't be afraid, I'll take care of you

The guardian monk is coming, let's go

Good, this is a chubby one

It'll be almost full just by eating this

Right

How dare you kill and eat birds?

Master, you're mistaken

Mistaken...

You want to deny

I've seen you killing birds with my own eyes & saying:

It was plump & you'd be full just by eating this one

Is that correct?

Yes, we did say that;

But we are not killing, we are healing

You call this healing?

I'll have to see how you're going to heal

C'mon, out with it

See, each one of them is alive

This nest actually fell from the tree

We were afraid that they would be lonely

...and might die of hunger

That's why we've found this

...big fat worm for them

This is healing, not killing

It's killing. Aren't worms living creatures, too?

If the birds eat them, the worm will die

This a living creature, that a living creature

If the birds don't eat, they'll die of hunger

Lives would perish when not rescued if in danger

Lives also perish when saving lives by the living

What... what are we going to do?

Go on with your practice

Master Wu Lou, we'll go practise our kung fu

In Buddhist doctrine you excel. I'll leave this to you

Hey, come back

What am I going to do?

Hurry

No, Master is waiting for us

Just follow your rules. Let's go

Lives would perish when not rescued if in danger

Lives also perish when saving lives by the living

I... what am I going to do?

Better save the big ones

Zhi Ming, cover your foot bangle

Where have you been?

Oh, we had gone to save the living

Right, to save the living

Save the living?

Go practise your kung fu

Put in more strength

Try harder

You kid, dare to ambush me?

You've got a worm on your body

Lying to me!

Master, there's really a worm on your body

See, I didn't lie to you

Can't kill the living

Is that killing the living?

Master Wu Lou says so

Master Wu Lou?

Go, practise

Continue

Why are you killing?

Right, I forgot... it's my fault

Master Wu Lou is right

Shut up and practise

Alright, Power of a thousand dragons

Where lies the power?

Power from the knees

Holding the pole in hands

Inner sight is in your heart

Where's wisdom?

Guard & defend Buddhism

Fire up your power

Alright, listen to me

Striking from here will have limited thrust

The further it is from your body, the more powerful

You must remember this

Every move has its theory on the training ground

Continue

How come Zhi Ming's practice always seems so fierce!

Miss Sima Yan

Any news?

We've got news from the capital that...

Lord He Suo is going to hold a birthday banquet

Really?

Yes...

Let's prepare to go there and seize this chance

Yes

Dad!

Zhi Ming, you are getting crazy

Wei Fang

Are you alright?

Your punches are really amazing

Sorry

Haven't you gone to bed yet?

I came looking for you

For me?

I can't sleep

The night patrol is here

Come on

Hey, look

It's late, he's still practising

Well, it don't look like Master's practising

It rather seems like he's shivering

Master

Master, are you not feeling well?

How do you know, have you been peeping?

No, Master

We thought you were practising

I was practising to keep warm

Wow, such great powers even when sick!

It's late, go back to sleep

Master, we'll go pick some herbal medicine for you

My lad, we martial artists...

don't need medicine for minor ailments

Go to sleep

Zhi Ming, haven't you practised enough?

If we don't try harder...

how can one win the contest tomorrow?

You're too much. I'll go to take a shower

Brothers, finished with your practice?

Right

Superb. Go and have a shower then

Come on

Alright...

Master is here...

One, two, three

Smells real good

Brothers, eat...

Come on, start eating

Eat some more

We need energy for a forceful fist-power

Right...

Oh, right

Zhi Ming, can you eat that much?

Eat more and we'll have more strength

You've taken all the steamed buns

What are they going to eat?

Master, I was just...

Hey, share them with the others

Yes

Master, this one is for you

Master, a steamed bun can be extremely nutritious

Master, is it good?

Give them to the others

Brothers, eat...

Yours, yours...

Good, isn't it!

Yeah, it's really delicious

Today is the contest between the Fist & Pole Chambers

...to promote interest in the martial arts

It will depend on who can grab the pen kept here

in the time allowed of one portion of rice; & succeed

...in writing the word 'Buddha' on the white cloth

The losing team will have to carry water for 15 days

It will be a draw...

if no one can complete it within the time limit

Then both groups will have to carry water for 10 days

Ready

Begin

Write it

Write...

Let me try

Write...

Hurry...

Master, it's within time

We win... I...

We have won...

Brother Shi Ren, thank you

I'm ashamed...

This pen is still moist with ink

Put it on yourself then

Master!

'Putian Shaolin Temple'

Chao Wei...

Master Fa Ren

Master Fa Ren

Sima Yan has written that she's going to the capital

Going to the capital?

What is the matter?

For celebrating...

Lord He Suo's birthday

I understand

It'd be too risky for her

She's stubborn

Once she goes she'd either win or die

Then I must go and fetch her back

It's too late

Chao Wei, go to the capital immediately and help her

I just hope she can come back safely

Yes

Master...

Master... why are you so late?

Yes...

Late? I almost couldn't come

How come?

What happened?

Talk about it! I had to lose deliberately

I saw the pigeon you sent. What is it?

Master, you didn't realise that...

Realise what?

We'll have a big task on our hands

Right

Your kung fu is not good enough for big tasks

Come Master

Come out

This place is sacrosanct, what are you doing?

We only want to celebrate the birthday

Oh, your ancestor's birthday, is it?

No, the Henan governor was delegating some elites

With the kung fu you taught us...

we have been chosen for the lion dance

Yes

That's good. Going to the capital...

will make your ancestors proud

But our skills are still lacking

so can you teach us a few more moves?

Yes... Please teach us...

Okay, watch

Whose birthday did you say?

Lord He Suo

The same He Suo who has retired for many years?

Yes, presently he wields great power

and everyone is celebrating his birthday

That's why we are joining in as well

Teacher...

I've been impatiently waiting for you

Finally you appear. I will kill you!

Teacher, you want to kill us?

Not you fellas

I have 15 more days to carry the water

Alright, I'll go on your behalf

What are you doing?

Don't be over cautious

Yes...

Please enjoy yourselves

Yes...

Good

Good, nice

The high flying lion dance from governor of Henan

He wishes you many happy returns of the day

Good

Good

Step back

Yes...

Move

Wishing me longevity; excellent!

Carry on

Very good; you'll be rewarded

Assassin

Shoot

Shoot

Miss Sima, get away quickly

Nab them all

Yes...

Don't move

Run quickly

I can't hold on much longer

Fight with them

Go

Come on

After them

Chase

Capture him

C'mon, move

Why are you fighting in my cart?

It's too ridiculous

The assassin's in the cart, grab him

Go...

Grab him

Don't let him get away... Go

Over there

Go quickly

Grab him

Grab him

Get hold of him

C'mon hurry up, after them...

Sima Yan, Sima Yan...

Please be appeased

You are scared by a little noise from fire crackers

Both of you supervisors

You haven't come to celebrate my birthday, huh!

We have indeed

But... an assassin has sneaked in

Right

Sneaked in?

This is to say you sneaked in too

Your majesty, we are appointed by the emperor

Bloody lackeys

If the assassin is not caught you'll die

It's our fault

We deserve death

This assassin has come from the south

They will not go far

We must have the whole city on alert

We will...

Listen up

Yes

The city will be under curfew

No one must escape

Yes...

Search inside...

Be careful

Careful...

Keep searching

Hold it there... don't you run!

Young man, you must be nuts

They've gone, why are you still on me?

So what? You're not a girl

I...

What the hell!

Firstly you plot and then you kick off your aides

Sorry

What sorry... keep your distance from now on

That's what I'd want

Every time I meet you something bad happens

You're such a coward

If you fear death don't follow me in my mission

Nonsense, I'm here to do justice

I wanna rid the people of an evil

Right, agreed we've the same objectives

...but we aren't partners

Hey wait!

What's your name? Where're you from?

Why'll I tell you, you want to sell me out?

Think I'd do that?

No use talking to you

Go quickly

You ungrateful bastards

I am not indebted to you

I won't lose to southern school

We will not lose to northern school either

Stop, it's a waste of energy

Why? I haven't lost

Neither have I

Shoot the arrows...

Close the door

Quick, let's get away

Chase

How is it?

Fine, it's just a scratch

Chao, thank you for your help

This has been arranged by Master Fa Ren

My uncle?

We have not killed the villain...

yet so many of our men have died

I should give up my life too

Sima Yan, don't worry

You'll get your chance one day

Lord He Suo is so alert

What alert?

If it weren't for you I would have killed him

Who asked you to kill him?

Should I report to you first?

What are you grumbling about?

Is it my fault?

Stop it, you two

How should we address you?

I am... Ding Ning

Ding Ning?

That's a strange name

What's so strange about it? And yours?

I'm Chao Wei and this is Sima...

Just call me Sima

Sima?

Someone is coming

Damn, we can't leave our goods here for long

That's right!

Who'd dare to make such a mess...

of the palace!

You're right

All roads to the south are now blocked

God knows when it'll be over

That's true

Hey, hurry up

Dammit, all roads to the south are blocked

What to do?

Follow me

Follow you?

Let's go

Mercy...

It's not them

Mercy

Get lost

Don't go. They will hit you

Leave me alone

You corrupt official

Want to die?

So what if I scold you

Oh no, beaten up so badly!

Why do you beat up people?

You are officials, how can you use force?

This is unacceptable

You're blocking my sheep

They need to move and eat grass

Where are you going?

We're going home

Not allowed, we're looking for an assassin

...and have to search everyone

Even the sheep

Okay. Go on

Do it quickly

Search

Do it quickly

Want to die?

No, it's my sheep

C'mon, get up

Oh my, the sheep are gone!

Stop

Stop them

I can't, it's your fault

You scared off my sheep

What should I do?

It's your fault

Oh dear, you officials are such bullies

You scared off my sheep

and you blame me; all my money's gone

This was meant for my dowry

You have to compensate me, pay me back...

I'll not let you go if you don't compensate me

Pay me back...

What are you laughing at? Get lost

You have to compensate me, pay me back...

Without money I can't get married now

Kick her away...

Go...

I'm not going...

I'm not going without compensation

Go on... off you go

Go...

Go...

Don't get into trouble, okay. Get going

So immoral!

She's insane. Let's get searching

You're here

A narrow escape!

Ding Ning, your crazy idea

What about it?

What, we spent all the money on the sheep

Now we're broke & it'd be so tough on us

Well, one's got to do what it takes

You're so unreasonable

Mr. reasonable, what do you suggest we do now?

Now? Well, pretend to be sheep

Huh, more of this?

Right

You pretend to be sheep, & I'll do the herding

You?

You have big eyes, thick eye brows

...and wide lips. Do you look like a shepherdess?

Then you do it!

Okay, I'll do it

You look convincing

But your accent however is not right

People would know you're from the south

You want to set me up, is all

Chao Wei, forget it!

Hey, hungry?

Yes

So what? There's nothing to eat

You've one-track grumbling mind. Gotta think something

Here's some food for you

Eat up...

C'mon, you eat it

Let go of me...

Next

Come in

Put me down

Don't hit people...

Sir, my sheep have to pass through the city

No

My sheep have to go back home

Let's go home

Go...

Grab her

Wow, this girl looks good

What are you doing?

Let me go, run sheep, run

You old pervert, have you not had enough yet?

Help!

Chase

Stand still

Run

Go into the city

After them...

Stop running...

Stand still

Attack...

Don't let them grab the horse

Don't let her go

Grab the horse

Quick, mount the horse

Get onto the horse

Chase them

Kill them

We are on the same side

Run, quick!

You're bleeding

I'm alright

What are we going to do?

Let's wait for him there

Someone's following us?

No

Let's go check in there

No one's inside the house

Go and hide inside, I'll help Chao Wei

Alright

Your wound!

I can take care of myself, hurry and go

Ding Ning, it's me

Oh, I thought it was a pursuer

You look like a military renegade

Military renegade?

Anything's better than being a sheep

This time you acted pretty smart

Where's Sima?

In the hut!

Hey, wait

No one's after us

What's with you?

I felt that this Sima...

is like... like

You... you touched her

I didn't

You, you took advantage of her

If a girl is touched by a man

...how can she face the other?

Man, I don't even know that she's a girl

I carried her and rode on the horse

You took advantage of her, that's it

How could I?

I am a monk

Monk? How would a monk kill?

I've to avenge my parents

Your parents?

Yes, He Suo killed a lot of people

Anyone should kill him...

and have no problem with it

Right, we will succeed next time

Ding Ning, where do you practise your vows?

I am Zhi Ming from Sungshan Shaolin

Northern Shaolin?

Alright, we're of the same family

Same family?

We are from the Putian Shaolin temple

She's Sima Yan

Would you then head back to South Shaolin?

Yes, but we don't know which way to go

All the roads are now blocked

Hey, we can try going via the water route

Good

Let's go

Look at you; come with me

Good

They are good

They can escape right in front of you

This proves that their kung fu is good

They might have arrived at the South safely

We've blocked all the roads

Damn, I'm going to kill you all

Spare us...

Shameless bunch!

I have to personally go down South...

and see how good they are

Prepare the boat

Yes

That's mine, not yours...

Please don't argue

You must be tired, take a rest!

Sprained your foot, is it?

I haven't

Are you alright?

Yeah, sure

Sima Yan, you are a grown up

How come you are still wearing foot bangle?

I've been wearing it since I was a child

Since you were a child?

Yes

It's from my parents

Where are your parents?

You still have to ask?

There'd be no need for revenge had they been alive

I'm here not only for revenge

I've also to search for someone

Who is it?

The one wearing a similar bangle as I do

If she's a girl...

we'll become sisters

What if it's a boy?

We'll become husband and wife

That means it's pre-arranged

Yes, it's been pre-arranged by my parents

Zhi Ming...

O' river... the river flowing in my heart

The long drawn-out troubles of my heart

are lapping like waves

I am drifting along

moving with the flow

The ever-piling anxieties of my heart

Revolve like a thousand whirlpools

Gathering around... all around you

And lighting my way

O' river... the river flowing in my heart

Endlessly drifting in your thoughts

Little river

You wouldn't understand me

...or my secrets

I must live with this concern weighing me down

What are you doing?

Taking advantage, huh!

What's the matter?

You ain't a good fella...

Nothing

It's nothing...

Thanks for putting it on for me

No problem...

I'm not cold now

Take it back then

It's almost dawn, have some rest

Alright

Then go away

Master, you...

Stop fighting

Break it off!

Who are you?

He's my Master, they are my brothers

Master?

Right, I am Shi Ren from Sungshan Shaolin

Master Shi Ren

You... came here all of a sudden

It's all because of Zhi Ming

He left without permission, breaking the law

Abbot is very angry and asked me to bring him back

Master, I left because...

I knew that you wanted to take revenge

Zhi Ming, there's no end to revenge

No end?

We can'tjust let our blood feud...

go unresolved!

So you are together in this

Right, we want to kill Lord He Suo...

to avenge our parents

Where are you from?

I am Chao Wei from Putian Shaolin

Sima Yan

South Shaolin? Shouldn't you be heading back?

Master, we've failed in assassinating He Suo

...and have been chased after

I want to... go with them

...and help them

No

You must come along with me

They...

You must go back to Putian by water route immediately

Let's go

Take care

Take care...

Come on

We can't stay here for long, let's go

Let's go

Master

Amitabha

Buddha

I have failed in supervising my student

It's a serious offence

I am willing to take the punishment

In recognition of your past contributions

I order you to lead twelve monks...

to escort Master Wu Lou to southern Shaolin

Yes

Abbot, I am responsible for...

all that has happened

Zhi Ming, you still want your revenge?

It's notjust for revenge

I am upholding the spirit of Shaolin...

to fight forjustice

You dare to lie in front of Buddha!

When your mother brought you here

you had to adhere strictly to a life...

of holiness

But you have failed!

Leaving without permission you should be expelled

But since you're still young and without shelter

...you're punished to face the wall for three years

Abbot

Amitabha

Move

Go inside

Yes, to face the wall

No big deal... you get going

So what, am I afraid of that?

Tell me, are they being reasonable?

They want me to face this wall for 3 years

Okay, don't damage the pictures

These are all drawn by you?

Of course by me

You're wrong

Where am I wrong?

What are you doing?

You... you...

You hit me!

I'm not hitting you, I'm hitting the abbot

How dare you!

These are pictures for me to practise kung fu

Practise kung fu?

Turtle

Right, Shaolin is famous for its kung fu

if we can't help the weak, we are useless

Helping the world is a heavenly blessing

Cause & effect don't matter; where's the enlightenment?

This would be...

Naturally the face wouldn't be bright!

For all living beings mercy is the salvation

That does make sense!

All of them have been drowned

Without sacrifice, how can he save people?

Right

You suggest that I should return to secular life?

Right. Son, you're ambitous

I reckon you should return to secular life

No, I can't

I was brought up in Shaolin

Shaolin is my home

How can I leave?

No, I can't

You little monk

You grumbled so much, and...

you've ruined all that I've done in all these years

And to think you sought my advice!

Master, I still have an unfulfilled wish

I am not listening

This is the marriage token I was talking about

How can a monk get married?

This is an unnatural affair

An unnatural affair?

Indeed

Don't ruin yourself and others

Master, what am I going to do?

Alright... I'm willing to break the rule again

...to help you out of Shaolin

Out of Shaolin?

Settle all your affairs and come back immediately

Thank you, Master

Up there

Can I go out from there?

Sure. You think I could face the wall for 9 years?

Thank you, Master

Get lost

How come the General is not yet back?

Lord He Suo is tired of waiting

If he doesn't come, we'll all be executed

Yes...

Let's go in

Come on

Hang on

There're a lot of kungfu experts in Southern Shaolin

Even if we can get in, we'll get ourselves in trouble

What are we going to do?

Let's first go report to Lord He Suo

The General is back

What happened?

We've located them

Report to His Lordship

We've found them...

Sir, we found them

They're in Putian Shaolin

In Shaolin? You bastard

You found them

Why didn't you capture them back here?

Don't be angry, we didn't want to make any wrong move

Everyone in the Southern Shaolin...

is a good fighter

Who else could be better than me?

He Suo robbed and killed along the Southern road

he'd have tried to uproot everything

I am deeply grateful...

to you for your help...

in protecting the descendants of Sima

You're too kind

It is my duty to do so

Sima Yan is an admirable heroine

Brother Chao, don't say that

Don't praise me

It's true

I'm ashamed

No, you're worthy of praise

You...

Alright, enough said

Go and change your clothes...

to avoid suspicion

Yes

Go on, hurry up

Yes

Yan, Shaolin will be in trouble

He Suo will follow us here?

Right. We'd be putting Shaolin in danger

...if we stay here

We'd better leave

Where are you from?

Sorry, I don't understand you

Oh, so he speaks the native tongue

I'm asking where you are from?

Sungshan Shaolin

Sungko Shaolin

Inform the abbot quickly

Quickly...

Take a bath

Chao Wei

Chao Wei

Chao Wei

Chao Wei

Where's Sima Yan?

Who are you?

Zhi Ming, you've come dressed up like this

You want us to thank you for your assistance

...or you nurture evil thoughts about Sima Yan?

Sima Yan's foot bangle?

This is mine

You still want to argue?

Hold it, brothers

With this friend from North Shaolin, I have got...

something to settle

Zhi Ming, if you don't surrender the foot bangle

...you'll not leave here alive

Take it!

Please tell her that...

this forms a pair with hers

It's a pity...

Is it really yours?

So you're the one she's been waiting for!

Brother...

Zhi Ming, I'll take you to her

All the same you ought to give it to her

No. C'mon hurry

Sima Yan...

Oh no!

What's the matter?

- They've gone - They?

She and her uncle must have left

Left?

Here... quick, after them

Damn, they are really fast

Zhi Ming again!

Shi Ren

Master Wu Lou

Fang Tak

Here

It's all your fault, you are too careless

Sorry...

How did he get in

What have you done?

You're really so stupid!

It's all your fault

Don't blame him, it's your fault

Let's hurry up and find Zhi Ming

Yes

Follow me

Yes...

What now?

Come on

Zhi Ming

Come down

Master

Come with me

Don't run

Shi Ren

How come Chao Wei and Zhi Ming are together?

You should know, speak

Master Wu Lou

Something must have gone wrong, let's go find them

Master Fa Ren

Master Fa Ren

Master

Master Fa Ren

Master

Sima Yan...

Master

Master Fa Ren

Where's Sima Yan?

Master

Hurry up, go rescue her at the waterfront

Master...

Let's hurry to the riverside

What boat is this?

It's like the government officials' boat

Kill me if you want to

Damn, Sima Yan has been caught!

Hey, what are you doing?

Going to save her

The boat has gone so far away

Can you still catch up?

Sima Yan is in the boat

Relax... He Suo won't kill her for the time being

What do you suggest then?

Let's think about it

Follow me

Sima Yan, I can kill you easily

Rascal, what do you want?

What? Just watch

Wait until I've caught those two bastards

...and I'll kill you all

Then I won't have to bother with you any more

You want to kill those two martial experts

You must be dreaming! They're coming for you

Look

We've passed the boat

I've got an idea

What idea?

See, the river becomes narrow there

We can block its exit. Come on

There're so many bamboo logs here

Stop the boat...

Tell them to stop it

Bastard, move them away immediately

...and I'll spare your life

Move...

Government officials' boat is here

Stop the boat, stop it

What happened to the boat?

Lord, it's blocked and cannot move

Can't move, huh!

These two bastards sure are sly

Move the bamboo logs away

Take her in and keep a close watch

Yes

One is here

Catch him

Attack

Quite typical southern style!

Let me

Be careful

Zhi Ming

Sima Yan

Give it to me

Lord, that damned monk is down there

Have the entire boat surrounded

I must kill them personally

Yes

It's risky, get away

I'll fight with them

Chao Wei

If you want revenge, come on up here

Your northern kung fu isn't bad

Take her away...

You can't run

Move

Nobody has ever escaped from

...my sword alive

Master

Let's fight

Fight

Kill them, kill all of them

Lord, we are not able to keep them off

Call for help

Let me send you to hell

Lord, we can't get any help

Master Wu Lou

Shaolin's principle is to fight forjustice

Right

Fight

Fight them, fight as your will

Guards?

Lord, let's run for life...

He has run away!

You'll pay for your misdeeds. There's no escape

Alright, come

Good swordsmanship; but you're not concentrating

Proper execution of swordplay & how to go about it?

Nirvana of a phoenix is acceptable from birth

Give up your sword

Don't even think about it

Amitabha

Zhi Ming, Chao Wei, wait for me

Take care

Always wear this, and take good care of her

Zhi Ming

He has left!

Yes, he's gone

The foot-bangle?

So this matching bracelet has been with you!

I...

Yes...

Take care, both of you

Shaolin, teaches me to be strong

Teaches me to do the right things;

To be responsible, and be brave

Shaolin, I'll be a Shaolinist all my life

...to uphold peace and to rid the evil

Abstain from weapon, thus sustaining Shaolin's spirit

Shaolin, search for the destiny

with my soul and my body

To create miracles

Shaolin, let us all be Shaolinists

with a pure heart

Never to retreat

Never be afraid of evil

Never be afraid of evil & mighty!

For more infomation >> Jet Li - O templo de Shaolin 3 (1986) legendado PT-BR - Duration: 1:33:52.

-------------------------------------------

Yael Francisco - Sí o qué? 🚬 (Trap Mexicano) - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Yael Francisco - Sí o qué? 🚬 (Trap Mexicano) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

DanzaMedicina Retreats _ Morena Cardoso - Duration: 2:50.

DANZAMEDICINA Reclaim your Wild and Sacred Feminine Essence

DanzaMedicina is a wonderful, amazing experience.

It helped me connect with my own essence, with my divinity

which was something I had been looking for for a long time.

Thanks to DanzaMedicina, I was able to connect with myself,

with my own essence, with nature.

For me, it is an amazing chance to be part of the DanzaMedicina retreat

with all these unique women from different cultures and languages.

Together, we discover the depth of my being

to express the feminine essence in all forms,

with creativity, in the nature.

DanzaMedicina was a process of vulnerability.

We lived the process without idealizing, or labelling it.

It was a process of tearing my soul apart

to the extent of seeing everything I have inside me.

For more infomation >> DanzaMedicina Retreats _ Morena Cardoso - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Learn to speak like Jon Snow & Ygritte from GAME OF THRONES! - Duration: 22:16.

"Righ' foo', lef' foo', right foot, left foot".

Hello. I'm Gill at engVid,

and today's lesson is on the northern UK accent,

and we've used as our example a program called Game of Thrones,

and you may be a big fan of this program.

I think it's very popular. But if you're not, if you've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones,

then just to explain that it's a historical, medieval, fantasy

about power struggles mostly, hence the "Throne" in the title.

And we're looking today at one episode which comes from series 3, episode 7 which shows

two of the characters, Jon Snow and Ygritte, a young man and a young woman

walking through the countryside, and they're going off to fight somewhere.

So they're having a conversation

on the way. So we've taken some of the words that they say during their conversations to

look at how they pronounce them. So they're both speaking in a northern UK accent, which

is around the sort of Yorkshire, Lancashire area about 200 miles north of London.

But the actors themselves are not northern. They are performing in a northern accent, so it's

possible to learn different accents. The actress actually comes from Scotland,

but she speaks in normal life, in her real life she speaks with a southern London, quite a cultured-London accent;

whereas the actor, the male actor who plays Jon Snow, he's from the London area

and he speaks with a London accent. So they are both speaking with accents that they don't

normally speak. But anyway, we're going to look at some of the words from that episode

today, and I will demonstrate how they're pronounced compared with the standard RP,

Received Pronunciation, southern way of saying the words. Okay. So, right.

So the idea with the northern UK accent, it fits the medieval fantasy type of program

more probably than the southern accent because it has a sort of historical feel to it. It

sounds strong. The people who speak that way sound very strong. And this word: "gritty",

"grit" is little pieces of stone. So if you think of stone it's very hard and tough, it's

hard to break. So if somebody is gritty, they're quite strong and tough.

So the northern accent has this strong, tough, gritty feel to it. So it fits with the historical drama where

people are living quite difficult lives, and they haven't got central heating, for example,

and they haven't got electricity. So, life is hard. Okay?

So, okay, let's have a look at the... Some of the vowel sounds which are different from

the southern. So, first of all, these examples. In sorts of southern RP, what we call "RP",

Received Pronunciation, these would be pronounced: "snow", "won't", "don't", "know", "road",

so it's the "o" sound. Just an "o" sound. But in the northern accent that's used in

the program, it's much broader. It's: "snoow", and "woon't", "doon't", "knoow", "rooad",

it's like that. Okay? So maybe you'd like to try repeating after me:

"snow",

"won't",

"don't",

"know",

"road",

so you have to really push your mouth forward and make it quite

dark and heavy-sounding. Okay?

So that's the "o" sound or the "oo" sound.

Okay, it's a bit longer. You hold it on for longer as well. Right.

Next one, these words would, in RP, would be: "blood", "love", "drums", and "come"

as in "come on", "come on. Let's go", "come". But... So it's a sort of "ah" sound.

But in the northern accent it's: "blood", and "love", "drums", "come".

So, again, it's much darker

and "oo", pushing your mouth forward again. So perhaps you'd like to repeat after me again.

So: "blood",

"love",

"drums",

"come on".

So, I hope you know all these words. Drums, the

things that you hit, a musical instrument, percussion instrument. Bang, bang, bang, bang.

Drums which are used in military, you know, marches and so on for people to march along

to because they give a strong rhythm. So: "drums",

"come on", okay?

Next one, in the south people would say: "save", "make", "lady", "brave", "day".

So it's a bit like "a", like that. But again, in the northern accent it's a longer sound, and it's:

"saave",

"maake",

"laady",

"braave",

"daay",

so it's much sort of wider and, again, longer and darker.

You make the sound a bit darker as well.

So, would you like to repeat after me?

"Save",

"make",

"lady",

"brave",

"day".

Okay? "Brave" means strong and courageous.

You're not afraid of anything. Okay? If you're brave and you're really brave if you're from

the north-gritty, and strong-and brave. Okay.

So, that's that one.

This little word: "you", it depends what part of the sentence it comes in, but if it's towards

the end it can often be shortened. So it might just sound like: "yuh", "yuh". I've spelt

it two different ways here (yer/yuh) to try to suggest the pronunciation. "Yuh".

Instead of "you", just "yuh". So perhaps you'd like to repeat after me. "You".

Okay. Okay then.

Next one, in the southern accent: "right", "right".

This is my right hand, this is my left. Right. Okay.

But again, the "i" of "right", it gets longer in the northern accent. And

also the "t" isn't always pronounced, so you get something like this:

"raaht", "right",

so you make your mouth very wide like that. "Right", "right".

And instead of making the "t" sound, it's called the glottal stop.

You may have heard of this before, and that is

some sound, something that happens in your throat.

So instead of making the "t" sound

in your mouth, you're sort of making a catching sound in your throat.

So: "right", it's something down there. So: "right".

Would you like to repeat after me? "Right", okay?

So you just stop yourself making the "t" sound and catch something in your throat instead.

And this one: "that", "that", again, the final "t" can be missed off, but also the "ah" sound

is a little bit wider: "thaat". "That" in the south, but a bit wider like:

"tha", "that", "that",

so again, a big, wide mouth. I sort of imagine it as almost a square shape. "That".

As square as you can get it, like: "right", "that".

So it makes your face probably look

a bit strange because you're making shapes you perhaps haven't made before. Okay, so

that's that one. If you'd like to say the word after me: "that", "that".

Okay. And the same with "land". In the south: "land", but the same vowel sound as in "that", "land",

"land". And it's much wider. "Land". You want to repeat after me?

"Land", "land". Okay.

And then the final example of what happens is words ending "ing" where we would say in the south:

"anything", "fighting", "training", first of all we have a "t" missing again here,

the glottal stop again. And the "g" sound is missed off, so:

"anythin'", "anythin'", "anything".

And "fightin'", "fighting", and "trainin'", "training".

Okay? Do you want to repeat?

"Anything",

"fighting",

"training".

Okay. So, those are some of the vowel sounds

and some of the other things that happen, like glottal stop, missing "t" and the missing "g".

So let's now have a look at some of the phrases that are used in the dialogue in the episode,

which also includes these words to get a longer line that's said by the actors so that it...

And if you're a fan of Game of Thrones you will probably recognize these lines.

So this is something that Ygritte, the woman says to Jon Snow, the man, as they're walking along.

"You know nothin', Jon Snow.

You know nothin', Jon Snow."

So: "know", and "snow" are the same vowel sound.

"Nothin'", "nothin'".

Instead of: "You know nothing, Jon Snow", which sounds much too civilized and modern:

"You know nothin', Jon Snow." Okay?

So, do you want to repeat after me or with me?

"You know nothin', Jon Snow."

Okay. And then similar:

"You don't know", so the same vowel sound again: "You don't know."

Okay, right. Just repeat when I've done it. Okay.

Then I don't know whether... It's him, I think Jon Snow says this to Ygritte this time, I'm

not sure, but somebody says:

"You don't have the training", but they say it:

"You don't have the trainin'. You don't have the trainin'."

Repeat. "You don't have the trainin'." Okay.

And then they're talking about marching along when they're in an army and somebody's banging

the drums to give a good rhythm for people marching, so somebody says:

"Not banging the drums", but: "bangin' the drums",

and the "g", instead of: "banging", "banging" as we would say in the south,

"banging", you'd get a "g" sound in both places: "banging". It's "bangin'",

so the hard "g" sound here and then the "g" is missed at the end. And then

"drums", "banging the drums". Do you want to repeat that after me?

"Banging the drums",

okay. Oh, and then this is where Ygritte, she's being a bit sarcastic about the drums:

"Oh, so it helps you to put your left foot down and then your right foot down, does it? That's clever."

So right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot.

But the way she says it, she misses the "t" off the end, so glottal stop each time and

also instead of "right", it's: "righ'". "Righ' foo'",

so: "Righ' foo', lef' foo', right foot, left foot".

So she's being very sarcastic which fits with the accent, really. So do you want to say that after me?

"Righ' foo', lef' foo'".

Okay.

And then the sort of slogan of the whole program, really, the idea that winter is coming, but

it's not said like that, not by these characters anyway.

So they say: "Winter is comin'. Winter is comin'"

so this is the main vowel sound, here. "Comin'" instead of "coming".

"Winter is comin'. Winter is coming." Okay? Right.

And similarly, the same vowel sound again:

"Come, come on. Come on, we've got to go." So not: "Come on, come on",

but: "Come on, come on." It's much darker and deeper.

And this one: "She understan's", so there's not really a "d" there. There should be a

"d" in the spelling, so that's why I've put a little apostrophe to show it's not a possessive

apostrophe "s", it's just "ds", there's a "d" missing. So:

"She understan's. She understands."

Not: "She understands", but "she understands". So do you want to say that after me?

"She understands."

So no "d" sound at the end. Okay.

And then... Oh, they have a... Ygritte has a conversation with another character, and

they're talking about who... What they feel about other people, so:

"You love 'im", "loove",

not "love". "You love him" would be in the south, but:

"You loove 'im", and the "h" is missing.

Often in the north the "h" at the beginning of a word is missing as well. So:

"You love 'im", "You love 'im". And: "he", "'e", this is a missing "h" again. "He", "He loves you",

"'E loves yuh", "'E loves yuh", and so this is where the word "u" at the end

of a line becomes just "yuh". "'E loves yuh", "He loves you".

Would you like to say that after me?

"'E loves yuh".

Okay, and then this is a really good one because the whole program is about the ownership of

land, and castles, and fighting people for ownership. So they're off to fight to get

some land back that they've lost in the past apparently. So, I think Ygritte says this,

so she doesn't say: "After we've taken our land back",

that's much too civilized and

modern. If you've seen Downton Abbey with an actress like Maggie Smith as a very aristocratic

lady, she would say: "After we've taken our land back",

but that would not work I don't think in Game of Thrones.

It's much deeper and more down to earth, so:

"After wiv techen our land back",

so this "we've" is more like "wiv". "After wiv",

and then instead of "taken",

it's more like: "techen", "techen". "After wiv techen our land back."

So the big "ah" sound for the "land back".

So: "After", "After" rather than "After". A lot of southern people

say "after". I don't because I'm from further north and I have never changed that in my

accent, but a lot of southern people say: "after". Not everybody though, so: "After",

"ah", "after wiv taken our land back". Okay.

So, I hope that's been interesting for you, whether you're a Game of Thrones fan or not.

I hope it's given you some insight into how actors, you know, can sometimes change their

accents to fit a particular character and a particular period in history or for a fantasy

series like that.

So, I hope it's been useful and fun. And so do go to the website: www.engvid.com

where there's a quiz for you to do to test your knowledge of this subject.

And I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for watching. Bye.

For more infomation >> Learn to speak like Jon Snow & Ygritte from GAME OF THRONES! - Duration: 22:16.

-------------------------------------------

Maciste no Inferno(1926) - legendado - Duration: 52:46.

For more infomation >> Maciste no Inferno(1926) - legendado - Duration: 52:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pareja sobrevive en EL DESIERTO DE ARIZONA sin agua ni comida mexico estados unidos eeuu noticas - Duration: 24:10.

after the

Arizona desert recently it reached me a story

supposedly true of a couple in July and target

both they were friends indeed follow being apparently what happened the

united even more jobs I worked in a machine shop and

adrián helped her mother to iron clothing both were poor and

the 25 years and she 26 always They spoke suddenly things

They improve envisioned a big future however the circumstances in which

They were at that time were no very favorable in their locality had

killed two drug traffickers and a number of atrocities that

with the murder of a cousin July They ended the patience of the same

Thus it was decided to literally scoot trip as was

be expected adriana not allow July

I thought it was just the distance end his love and the two

They should be together forever perhaps he was right but did not know what

that later would happen to the two They had no idea of ​​suffering

both would try to cross the Mexico border states

arising

make a decision warned their families and began the journey nothing and

adrià mother would be able to desist undertaking that

adventure took a bus to the city Nogales in Sonora and already being there

July rhythm and he found him He gave a map to cross safely to

other side the problem was that no cousin July

adriana knew would perform well the trip as soon as he knew warned them

this trip is not for a woman If you want to cross they will need water

extra and much condition at a glance and on the map of the route it seemed

easy They were two days' journey to

warnings were accurate ration not drink the water unless it

should see small ovens hide the most of the day and walk for

night campfires not hide his trail

perhaps it was a bit extreme measures but necessary

July cousin had crossed several times but this time there

I could go with him but still in July and target thought to be only two

day journey was not impossible could accomplish they took the map

They were fired and prepare They called Luis a half-brother

July that we would expect some location once they manage to cross to reach

the other side to take them to their house and hide there for some

days everything was ready reviewed the map

They made provisions and They began their journey a journey into the

hell A

nogales sonora temperature of 39 degrees

the idea was to get to the first point on the map a sort of hill where

wait until sunset to take the road

That was what they did came to point and waited for the evening once

the sun is on the horizon began to walk the night came early and

it was strange as the cold day the desolate desert was an oven and

a freezer overnight but they were prepared wearing coat

enough if the problem did not happen to greater

They are walking in the span of two or three hours then rested until four

the morning was when they reached the second marked point on the map

congratulations had arrived an hour ahead of schedule

both died of sleep and that extra hour It would help much and took their

They awoke in the morning and walked along a path between some mountains

rocks formed a kind of cannons Naturally these guns the covering

of sunlight but not heat however they had enough water

so they walked up before noon then stopped to rest and let the

They slept and talked sun go down they checked that everything was in place

again He arrived in the afternoon was time series

undertake their journey again but it was from here when all

He began when leaving that sort of cracks in the mountain

immediately they began to listen to hoyitos strange sounds encouraging

they had never heard walking between Darkness

this was not a game and should fear tread carefully

adriana reached suddenly hear something the undergrowth

It was a strange noise like a kind of cross and 2 and crackles that

They came from later decided then use a flashlight which

according to the instructions Cousin Julio was prohibited from doing so unless

it were an emergency and as they knew it was the

They wanted to find out strange noise curious with flashlight and fire

They began to look before them walking carefully and cautiously in July

adriana went before going behind clutching at his shoulder

gradually the sound of those are He grew stronger in film

Terror gave birth exactly where should not

that mysterious sound was caused for a hungry coyotes eating

a dam were filled with blood fighting each other for food

his eyes sparkled in the light of the flashlight and dam

I wish they had never seen what was a person

1 a poor immigrant who somehow so she had ended in the middle of

Desert eaten by coyotes in Mexico border with the United States

they knew it was an immigrant because the kinds of things that apparently had

a backpack food water and almost the same as they had adriana

that they not even want trying to scare the animals

simply they turned back and They surrounded the stage fright or later

having seen that The hike was not as comfortable as

before they wondered what he had passed that coyotes attacked

perhaps he was already dead before Coyotes reach that is something that

We never know the fear of going to find something like this was what

perhaps he led them to despair somehow they were paying more

attention to what they had seen rates at the same way because of some

so that night would end getting lost

Map dictated it clear that should reach a rocky area in the desert

there must again rest on a cave but never found the area

Julio was rocky already nervous I presented

were lost is amazing how fast you can panic

in such a situation an hour ago which they should have reached the point but

It was not the case They spent two hours 34 the sun was

get out on the horizon there was more that the time had come true

July decided to admit it and told diana who were lost

unlike the reaction July I expected

she actually took it very calm

and it is actually already knew but I also knew that was not the place or

the time or date suitable for dating a woman tantrum adriana

July told not to worry that They would come out of it really soon

They had was calmer and focused July and that soothed

but his adventure only had started the sun was out and

soon he begins to get hot and temperatures reaching almost 50

degrees and the sun above them anything more than that protect some blankets and

a few liters of water things would be more than difficult

He is the cousin explained the July importance of not camp to camp

open border patrols often monitor

from the air for undocumented immigrants and arrest then be

extradited to their country of origin but They should do that or endure

sun on their backs and risked from that moment everything began

come crashing down without realizing They ended up taking most of the

water they carried with them I thought that would have attracted more water

adriana thought that Julius and no I was stupid enough to finish the

at the end of each he stayed with a sip of water each came in

They had later been lucky in As for the border patrol and

helicopters overflying areas desert

but now they had almost no water and They had not yet realized it

before nightfall began to back to walking almost aimlessly

Now no map was useless You had to walk straight up

come to some road or town in the middle of the night almost unable to see

nothing both felt a terrible fear

would become of them and could not get through to the desert in July took the bottle

with the little water that remained and one swallow the terminal

adriana meanwhile did the same and When he finished being water

I asked for another bottle of water from his backpack because he no longer

What was his surprise amid the when adriana darkness and she told him

They had no more water bottles

mentally the situation was terrible They began to enter into despair

how it was possible that no longer had more water had happened

They searched her all your luggage but no longer no more baby were

distressed lost without water and with a some food in the middle of one of the

deserts of the world's deadliest

The next day they found a small bushes in the middle of the

where nothing blankets placed by up to get into and mitigating

Sun embraces had been discussing what all morning

If the Border Patrol arrives must signaling

If we see a vehicle should call your attention really slowly

no matter if he crossed that Cruise had become so difficult

and impossible that it was best to give defeated

however no doctor no vehicle or anything

the seat was being felt slowly down their throats

practically spat powder Sometimes he Cuadre desert

He made the rounds and bathed waves of dust that forced

look down and cover their faces

They walked tottering 2 when suddenly a kind of distance were heard

shouted both stopped their gait They looked each other and looked where

believed they had heard the cry immediately they ran to the place

when they arrived they saw a number of things lying on the ground remains of the

who he had been a lawyer a sheet white half buried in the sand and

piece of wrapped napkin with like foil envelope

a delicious sandwich is it they shouted or is there someone here

but no one answered hello began search around all that

They were found marks like go up the chair dragged something though

watch brands came several meters away and they followed him to

finally able to glimpse the goal was there He was a man was crawling

sand away from small camp where he had been

both ran to his aid and he still dragging

when he overtook the man They turned to them saying go

They leave whose target they were Curran shocked to see that

The man had bloodied his his pants were torn garments

something he had torn

wring still get out get out telling the man so

anguishing man looked a stone and He took his hands

quite large and heavy He looked at her and began to smile as

He looked as if it were a nugget gold as if it were water in the desert

the man looked at them with a smile on his face and then said tone

madness

nathan evans use this damn cloud the man held the stone with

forces and he began to beat against his House suffers in his skull

his eyes were voting out enough all over his face shattered

with that stone to death bleed to death

those images would etched in the minds of both young

who unknowingly he had gotten into the himself in leg

They returned to the camp before they had found and not actually

there was nothing useful not only small bottle of water with a pair of

sips within it this time they continued rationed

their way to fellowship with They had started little trip now

I noticed walked one so separated from sometimes one would not have had

press the step to reach July He stopped to wait for the small

bottle with water from the previous day longer happen was intense and profound

walked almost drags hopes to find something or the

to find them

at three in the morning torn down by extreme fatigue were the two

perishing slowly he is dying young losing eyes on the flames of

bonfire it lit for several hours waiting for a miracle

watching their lives pass before them asking God for more strength

the sun appeared and threatened to devour the slowly it is impossible told

July July mate had been thinking

the idea had been kicking around head was feasible which should

adriana dying to live Crazy man those words

had been planted at the bottom of your mind and was now flourishing

cut his wrist veins left and give his blood to drink

adriano then pulled a knife very and firmly decided

He turned to see who was not adriana aware of it and suddenly I saw only

It looked like a dry creek and the idea that it crossed my mind that it would be

would save her life to the poor July both were the stream and as is common

They began digging a hole both desperately with their

hands slowly retreating sand dry as the stream until after

drill a well of approximately meter deep some water

dirty gushed from the bottom That was the miracle that had been

waiting for that day finally win forces and could move on

laden water everywhere They resumed their trip this time were

They finally get insurance daughter were four p.m. when the distance is

I heard a sound known and encouraging It was the sound of cars being by

a highway was a child had crossed the border in July drew his

revised cell lit it and now There was a slight countersign

the trip was ending They immediately called the half-brother

July to tell him that they were in Somewhere on the border

the man answered the call concerned however there was no time for

explanation should go for them They agreed and I removed the

location via GPS but had to wait to cross until dawn

Border Patrol coddled these roads and should be careful

one in the morning a van closed stopped in the middle of nowhere in a

Arizona highway subjects went on one side and

quickly and suspiciously address calmly pulled vehicle and

end the ordeal had ended more than 6 500 thousand undocumented immigrants have

died on the US border with Mexico since 1998

third of those deaths a 2400 occurred on the border of

arizona with Mexico every day migration authorized to

United States becomes more dangerous and it has to do precisely with the

immigration reform or the militarization of the border must

do with the risks pass migrants in the desert in this event

four out of ten immigrants reaches die trying

also they add conditions criminals and finally the mysterious

disappearances

I am the documentarian and no longer by the aq codex in the desert it

For more infomation >> Pareja sobrevive en EL DESIERTO DE ARIZONA sin agua ni comida mexico estados unidos eeuu noticas - Duration: 24:10.

-------------------------------------------

89 - Incidentes ocorridos no Programa Espacial Soviético - Duration: 26:26.

For more infomation >> 89 - Incidentes ocorridos no Programa Espacial Soviético - Duration: 26:26.

-------------------------------------------

CEO President Donald Trump Loses CEOs | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> CEO President Donald Trump Loses CEOs | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

『打ち上げ花火、下から見るか?横から見るか?』とDAOKO×米津玄師"打上花火"について|K.H.O - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 『打ち上げ花火、下から見るか?横から見るか?』とDAOKO×米津玄師"打上花火"について|K.H.O - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey and the Roadster Racers Agent Double-O-Goof Mickey Mouse Cartoon For Kids Part 4 - Duration: 17:06.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps channel

No comments:

Post a Comment