Sunday, July 23, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jul 24 2017

I don't think I have what it takes to be an idol singer.

Hmm?

I'm really glad that my team won,

but I came in last place.

So far, I rank the lowest.

At this rate, I won't be able to debut.

I see.

Well, just win the next mission.

No one notices me no matter how hard I try.

There are hardly any comments...

That's not you...

I know, it's because Suji has so much presence.

But it's always been like this.

Whenever I tried out for auditions,

all I heard was that I was too ordinary or normal..

That's why I started writing lyrics. A friend...

No, someone I know said I should work on something other than singing.

Your friend, Jeewon?

Here.

I support your dreams.

Write a lot of lyrics on this notebook.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 13 Clip - Yeeun's worried about being in last place - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Arqueólogos descubren el zócalo original que dio nombre a la plaza central de Ciudad de México - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Arqueólogos descubren el zócalo original que dio nombre a la plaza central de Ciudad de México - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Selton Mello faz declaração para Marjorie Estiano na TV: "me apaixonei por ela" - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Selton Mello faz declaração para Marjorie Estiano na TV: "me apaixonei por ela" - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Contaminación petrolera amenaza la salud de un barrio latino en Los Ángeles - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Contaminación petrolera amenaza la salud de un barrio latino en Los Ángeles - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Matías Almeyda, el hombre que revivió a las Chivas de Guadalajara - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> Matías Almeyda, el hombre que revivió a las Chivas de Guadalajara - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Los gemelos Martínez: De una vida de pobreza en España a estrellas de las redes sociales - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> Los gemelos Martínez: De una vida de pobreza en España a estrellas de las redes sociales - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

Em rede social, Piqué indica futuro de Neymar no Barcelona - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Em rede social, Piqué indica futuro de Neymar no Barcelona - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Used Church Buses For Sale in South Carolina | Call 844-612-7122 | 2010 Ford E350 Shuttle Bus - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Used Church Buses For Sale in South Carolina | Call 844-612-7122 | 2010 Ford E350 Shuttle Bus - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Mixed Media Layout Tutorial - Duration: 12:37.

For more infomation >> Mixed Media Layout Tutorial - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 13 Clip - Shinhyuk, "I don't want to produce an expendable idol group." - Duration: 1:38.

Red Queen was four...

If you produce them right with Suji leading the team,

you just might have a second Red Queen.

A second Red Queen...

That's not what I want. That's not why I started the project.

Yeah?

I know that idol singers disappear just as quickly as they appear.

People think they're expendable.

But I don't want to produce a group like that.

My girls may not shine the brightest,

but I want them to be loved for a long time.

Shinhyuk.

You've changed.

What's happened to you in the past year?

It's not so bad.

You always lacked in the humanity side,

but now you've changed for the better.

Is that a compliment or are you dissing me? Make up your mind.

By the way, I heard Danoh went to your company.

Yeah, she's good.

Yeah, she was too good to just record demo songs.

Things haven't worked out for her.

There are tons of girls like her in this business.

That's why I recruited her..

She'll be a good teacher for the girls.

She'll be singing the demo this time too?

Yeah, we're going to be ready soon. I want you to do the recording.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 13 Clip - Shinhyuk, "I don't want to produce an expendable idol group." - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Twin Peaks | A Look at Part 11 | SHOWTIME Series (2017) - Duration: 0:16.

There's fire where you are going.

For more infomation >> Twin Peaks | A Look at Part 11 | SHOWTIME Series (2017) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 13 Clip - A happy lunch time~ But their happiness won't last forever... - Duration: 1:50.

- Thank you. - What should I eat first?

- Kika, you want some? - Yeah.

Looks so good.

You know, it's been a while since we've met.

Time went by really fast.

Yeah, with the survival competition and missions and all,

I didn't realize it at all.

Ugh, does that mean I'm 23 soon?

Oh my god.

My parents are probably going to start talking about marriage now.

Marriage? You're only 23!

I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm just saying.

I'm a bit disappointed though.

I thought I'd be able to make my debut this year

and hold a Christmas concert with my fans.

I'm jealous of Nakyung.

Yeah.

Still, maybe our dreams will come true around this time next year.

Maybe?

Yeah.

But which one of us?

Huh?

Why are you surprised?

You know we can't all make a debut.

Right.

Team wins are important,

but the one with the highest individual points will have an advantage.

Suji came in first place at the last mission, right?

And last place was Yeeun, right?

Really? You wrote the lyrics though.

Well...

Yeah, it's weird. Why am I in 4th place?

I worked really, really hard.

Can't be helped.

We're not as well-known as Suji.

For more infomation >> THE IDOLM@STER.KR Ep. 13 Clip - A happy lunch time~ But their happiness won't last forever... - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [몬채널][B] EP.59 'SHINE FOREVER' SPECIAL PRESENT - Duration: 17:54.

[#"SHINE FOREVER" Myeongdong Guerilla Concert]

[The music abruptly cut off due to a sound problem]

[MONSTA X performs to the sound of the fans singing]

[The tempo is speeding up]

[Thanks to the singing fans,] ["SHINE FOREVER" completed successfully!!]

Because of a problem,

we are doing it again, everyone.

Think of it as an encore and act like you're watching it for the first time.

Yes~ Thank you

[Kihyun says hello the fans before the music starts!]

[Surprised]

Two, three! Hoot! MONSTA X

Hello~ We are MONSTA X

- Hello~ - Nice to see you

Thank you so much for coming

The weather today is...

Those far away, hello~

The weather is very hot today,

but our fans and curious onlookers gathered,

so we really want to thank you for that

Thank you

Today, we are meeting you suddenly

to give a small present,

so we prepared a performance. What do you think?

Is it good?

Thank you so much for waiting

Though it was short notice, thank you so much

for coming today

I think lots of international fans came

It's nice to meet you as well

Hi, hello~

Uh... Uh. We...

Uh, right...

Hello

We'll say goodbye,

perform one last song, and leave, everyone

Though it was short, it was nice to see you

Yes. We'll say goodbye, everyone

Until now, we were MONSTA X Thank you

[The second song of the Guerilla Concert "Need U"]

Goodbye everyone~

[The Guerilla Concert ended successfully!]

See you later on "Music Core."

- It's over - Goodbye~

We came suddenly

People are here

I came to Myeongdong, to shop as a child

We performed here. It was fun, MONBEBE.

I felt really good about performing

"SHINE FOREVER" outside.

Bye!

Bye~

Hello~

Hello~

Hello

"Music Core" ended,

- and now, we're going to hand out - ice cream to those

who came to support us in the heat

Yes~ That's right

- Do you know which ice cream it is? - What? Ice cream?

I know

- Which one? - Melona

Melona? I really like Melona

- Melona - Melona

- BABAMBAR - I personally like that

- AMATNA~ - The Homerun Balls...

The ice cream that looks like a cream puff

- Of course - Really like that?

Thinking about ice cream,

- I'm reminded of Turtle Egg - Oh~

- When I was young, - Turtle Egg is good.

I ruined some outfits because of the last bite

- Pollapo - Oh~!

Trying to drink it at the end... Spilling everywhere.

- Of course, it spills. - Of course, and...

- Fruit ice cream. - Oh~

- Shaped like grapes. - Yes, yes, yes. Of course.

What else is there? Shaped like a banana.

Yes, yes. There's that~

I ate fruit ice cream.

I liked to eat the ones where you scoop it.

- Oh~ WWWA! - Yes! WWWA.

WWWA~

The chopsticks break if you grip too hard.

Yes, it breaks. Yes~ That's right.

Everyone, when you eat ice cream,

make sure to eat accordingly.

We are on our way to hand out ice cream to everyone.

We're about to take the elevator downstairs.

We...

Before the live broadcast of "Music Core" today,

we had a Guerilla Concert in Myeongdong.

I thought that

the weather would be extremely hot.

It wasn't extremely hot. It was alright.

- What a relief. - Yes~ What a relief. - Yes, it was~

Lots of people and MONBEBE came,

so we were very thankful.

Though there were sound problems,

- together with MONBEBE. - It was touching! This was our first time.

They sang for us.

We danced until the very end.

It was very cool.

- I think this is the power of MONBEBE. - The tempo was fast.

Oh! They sang "SHINE FOREVER"

and the tempo was really fast.

The BPM went up about 25BPM.

From now on, if MONBEBE want to sing

"SHINE FOREVER" without a MR,

please match the BPM a little bit.

I'd appreciate it if you sang it slower.

We are moving now~

The fans are waiting in front.

- Oh my god. Yes~ - That's right~

That's right~

We're here.

I'll get out now.

Here~

Why are you so late!

[#"SHINE FOREVER" Mini Fan Meeting] Please say something to the next car.

[The behind story of "Why are you so late!"]

Let's get ready! Get ready here.

When the next car arrives, if I say, "One, two, three,"

let's say "Why are you so late!"

Okay? Practice! One, two, three.

Why are you so late!

Good, good.

No! But this is cute.

Not this, not this.

Why are you so late~ Not like this.

This is cute, so not this.

- Yell it... - Why! Are you! So late!

- Good. - Is that a rap?

Why! Are you! So late!

You're cute without trying. Oh no.

Or since we're wearing pink...

Why are you so late, you pigs!

- Sausage. - Sausage?

Why are you so late, sausages.

- It's time for them to arrive. - Is it that car?

- No. - They're riding a bus. 7733. - Our car is white.

Here! 7733~ I'm getting on the bus.

- Bus stop. - It passed by. I guess they didn't press the button.

Oh~ These guys. [Hit his tooth with the microphone]

They say time is gold.

- You almost got lamination. - Yes~

It tasted like metal.

[The members in the other car have arrived!] - They're here. - MONBEBE~

Everyone together. One, two, three.

Why are you so late?

- Sausages, why are you so late. - You pigs.

- They like it. - Handsome sausages.

We'll say hello. Two, three.

Hoot! MONSTA X. Hello, we're MONSTA X.

Hello, everyone.

Hello MONBEBE~

- As Wonwoo said before, today, - Yes

- you came to Myeongdong in this hot weather - Yes

The floor feels like ondol today.

Thank you so much for coming.

Our fan meeting was originally last week,

but it rained a lot. We're so sorry~ Last week.

We didn't know it would rain, and it started pouring suddenly...

You want to go home?

- Like Hyungwon? - It stopped raining when we went home.

- You want to go home already? - I don't want to go now.

Look at him.

It wouldn't be as thrilling if someone else said it.

I am, will going to start doing aegyo.

- I'm going to. - Can you do a new aegyo?

Those who came to the concert already saw this.

Air pang.

Isn't it air poong?

- Air pang! - Air pang.

Air pang. That's the name of Patamon's skill.

- Oh~ I was inspired by Patamon. - Okay.

- Go for it?. - Right away?

- Of course. - Oh my.

- Do you need time to prepare? - What?

- No. Right away. - Okay.

Air~

SO cute~

Air~

Air~

It's hard.

- Minhyuk, can you try it? - I don't want to.

- So proud. - He was cool x2.

- So proud. - Yes, sir.

Yesterday, Jooheon didn't erase his makeup

and laid out on the couch without a shirt.

- He was so tired... - He was laying on the couch? - Yes.

He was totally laid out. He was exhausted.

I erased my makeup.

I erased my makeup, but seeing Jooheon with makeup on

made me frustrated.

I wanted to hurry up and erase it for him.

Jooheon laid still,

and I erased his face and eye makeup using a cleansing tissue.

- I saw that. - What did Jooheon say?

Jooheon said, "Oh~ This is awesome."

- If you do that... - It's refreshing.

Why does he like it so much?

If you do that for him,

he does nothing. He enjoys it! He lies still on the ground.

He received it with a smile.

Thinking about it now, how cute.

Oh~ Okay.

Good.

I'm curious about something!

What did you eat with your mom yesterday?

Baskin Robbins.

So cute, right?

- What do you like? - I like you! You! - What?

I like you, too.

Why does it ring so much here?

That definitely makes me feel bad.

I feel very overwhelmed right here.

I feel bad and don't want to get bright again.

My face got hot.

What flavor do you like at Baskin Robbins, Kihyun?

I like Mom is an Alien.

I like cream cheese... New York Cheesecake.

What do you like, Minhyuk?

Me? I like MONBEBE.

I'm sorry, but there's no ice cream like that.

I expected that response.

No! MONBEBE is that sweet.

I know, but I'm sorry.

It doesn't exist at Baskin Robbins.

So?

I like Mom is an Alien.

Thank you.

I guess everyone has tried this at Baskin Robbins.

Everyone seems to relate.

I'm sure they've had it at least once.

I've never gone inside the store to eat it though.

- Oh~ Really? - Yes.

We never ate it in front of our dormitory?

Yes, I've never been inside.

Sorry! I guess it's another guy.

- What other guy? - No, our other members.

You can say another person! Why'd you say another guy?

I'm sorry.

I sort of feel betrayed.

Because he said another guy...

I'm sorry. It was another guy.

- Jooheon... - Which flavor do you like?

I like Shooting Star.

Yes! Thank you.

Oh~ You like Shooting Star?

[Shownu's "Shooting Star"] Thank you!

Shooting Star. Thank you!

What about Hyungwon? Hyungwon.

- I like Jaws Bar. - Thank you.

[Shownu's Jaws Bar]

Yesterday, we were nominated for first place on "Music Bank"

for the first... time?

It's for the first time on "Music Bank"...

Who won first place?

G-Dragon.

Jooheon. Ready, set, go!

Keep going.

Keeping going. It's good.

It's good! It's really good.

Keep going!

[Audience Shownu]

- So great. - Jooheon is so good.

He's so good.

In case some of you may not know, Jooheon is our rapper.

- The rapper sings well. - Our rapper sings this well.

Our main vocalist raps this well.

Let's go!

He said he'd go on "Show Me the Money" this time.

I'm really going to.

The schedule doesn't work out...

Kihyun, you regularly do BewhY's rap often.

It's raining forever. Come on~

- It's okay, right? - That was awful.

No, not an impersonation. Your own rap...

- That was awful. - "It's raining forever~" - Wait... I can't do this.

Do a bit more.

- There's rhythm inside of me... - Okay, show us.

Five, six, seven, eight.

Stop it!

[MONSTA X becomes one] - Do it. - Stop it.

One, two. One, two, three, four.

It's raining forever~

What is this?

You can do it.

Stop it! It's becoming a big deal. Stop it.

Oh~ He did it.

Our rapper, I.M, is great at singing as well.

For the first time in a while, sing for us.

I'll take song requests.

Song requests! MONBEBE, raise your hands!

- Hands! - Me!

- Yes! MONBEBE. - Na Yoonkwon's "If It Was Me."

Na Yoonkwon's "If It Was Me."

One, two, three, four.

When I.M sings, his voice trembles. His voice makes people excited.

- Let's listen to Hyungwon's prepared rap. - Let's go. Come on!

- Really. - Let's go!

- Do you want a beatbox? - No.

Oh~ He doesn't need a beatbox.

Hyungwon has rhythm inside of him.

Unaccompanied rap.

Just the rap.

Pretend not to know.

It wouldn't have been good

without that part.

Minhyuk is good at "Oi."

- I'll do "Oi." - You're good at "Oi." - What's "Oi"?

- Accelerate. - Okay. You're good. Good.

Isn't it really hot?

We wanted to hand it out last time,

but it was cancelled because of the rain...

It got cancelled because of the rain.

Thankfully, the weather is...

[Weather is gradually becoming gloomy]

Oh~ It's raining at night.

- The weather... - It's raining at night~ - It's raining forever~

Oh~ It's great!

Very good.

- You're good. - It's raining at night~ Come on.

- Good. - It's good.

[A gift prepared by MONSTA X for MONBEBE who cheered in the heat!]

We did the final stage at "Music Core,"

and MONBEBE cheered for us so much.

We got second place for the first time on "Music Bank."

Thank you so much for cheering for us and

coming out to support us.

That's why we had more fun and energy while promoting

I'm sure the members want to say more,

but I'll speak since we're out of time.

We'll take a picture and leave.

Sorry~

Thank you. Even until the final stage. Thank you~

Until now, we were MONSTA X! Thank you.

Goodbye~

It was nice seeing you~

Bye bye~

Thank you, MONBEBE. Goodbye~

Enjoy the ice cream.

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [몬채널][B] EP.59 'SHINE FOREVER' SPECIAL PRESENT - Duration: 17:54.

-------------------------------------------

GLOSSIER : Trying Out Products + Chit Chat | Stretch Concealer, Haloscope, Lip Gloss + More! - Duration: 7:12.

hey you guys welcome to my channel I have decided that I think

I'm going to be uploading videos two days a week instead of just every Sunday

do you want to see this face two times a week let me know in the comment

section you can pause right here pause the video this video is just going

to be a little titty chatting video I'm just going to be kind of updating you

guys this is not a sponsored video by the way I just thought I would come on

your update y'all and we can talk about the product so yeah let's get into some

of the things and let's chat a little bit first I'm going to be putting on

some ball on our lips because my lips are super trapped right

now I'm starting with my coconut balm this shit is so good what I tell you I

already have another one on deck alright so now that I have two coconut balm on

my lips I also have the Rose balm and then I would sense the birthday bonds

melt like cupcakes I'm going to put some moisturizer on my face

right now so I'm a little dry on my mouth this area that sometimes it

doesn't want to get wash your eyes sometimes it freaks out I'm a super

Orange I'm going to be taking the glossier

priming moisturizer I also have the priming moisturizer enriched which I

love the last update was about being my own boss oh my gosh so I have officially

be my own boss for ya so what Elizabeth that's crazy

look at this beautiful glow shun giving eleven months since I have been a

full-time content creator you guys that is in say I've just been working a lot I

have built kind of a resume with brands I work with so that's always amazing but

honestly what's more amazing is just being responsible for my own future

basically that was something I was super nervous about in the beginning I'm just

my girl if you ain't got rent please laughs but it feels so empowering to

like wake up every morning and know that if I don't get to it if I don't hustle

and get it done it ain't gonna get done straight up so this is the vitamin C and

magnesium serum it's called super glue super glue does what it says it does it

makes my skin super soft in the morning and it does give me that glow if you saw

a couple of my other more recent skincare videos and you would have seen

that I do love this milky jelly cleanser this is my second bottle every time you

order with la PA you get Sigurdsson so yeah kinda have been born ham I'm going

to put a little cherry sticker on my milky jelly cleanser this is hey let's

go and this is in topaz it's just this bronzy beautiful highlight and it just

looks so natural so amazing and then I tap with my finger oh yeah you guys I

have been loving working for myself it does get stressful at times of course

because like I said you depend on you and then sometimes you get discouraged

so let me just look at your numbers and I'm like okay that could be better I

have like YouTube content creation strategies that I wrote down probably a

year and a half ago when I was still working my job all I used to do at that

job anyways was playing for YouTube definitely done my research when it

comes to Google ads and how to get your videos rated higher and just seen by

more people so I have a nice little box with a lot of goodies this is Jam

this is the generation gene lipsticks packaging just society or just going to

be like a nice little very kind of pinch to my lips but I encourage any of you

guys are interested in becoming an entrepreneur definitely make sure you're

prepared to make that leap don't say comfortable where you're at is that is

your goal or at least plans to get out you know what I mean don't just be

sitting there all day like oh I wish I would do this I wish I did all right I'm

not sure if you can see that little hint on my lips I also have their cloud paint

I'm going to take some of my rolls bomb literally no colors show up on my camera

for 2017 is over I'm getting a new camera I don't know something about

which one because I'm going to do an unboxing and just be super extra with it

so I'm using the sony a5100 into color mix them up

another thing I love about glossier is that you blend everything out with your

fingers which is Sony does not just I'll be doing that much brushes all of that

this is like a lot for me so if you just want that natural dewy skin look

definitely use it product but like there's stuff in that super crazy

coverage very chill very laid-back very me not something loose which is nice but

I promise you you do not need those huge numbers to negotiate to work with brands

to work with companies but also to put out good content that gets views and

will generate some income monthly focus clown so this is a glossy age lot it has

a nice little puff applicator that's applause I also have their stretched

concealer I got in deep 40s this is too dark for me but I can show you guys

looks like battle decided so people said it really moves with your skin and it

doesn't like crease that much warming up in your fingers and now it does look

like it's my color Wow okay I have gotten ten so maybe it is my coming-out

I think I should really like this so I think I actually change my mind about

the stretch concealer in deep 40 I thought I didn't like it because of the

color but now that I got a tan it actually kind of matches I think I'm

still going to get the color that's like one up I found out that I actually have

dry skin after years of thinking I had excessively oily skin I appreciate that

Lock ta focuses on moisturizing your skin giving you that dewy look not true

see but doing excited to try the perfecting skin - I will definitely

update you guys maybe I'll do another one of these a little bit better a

little bit more organized if I should check out my Beauty read page I'll link

it down below first of all you get 20% off your first

order and free shipping over $30 20% off what yes but let me know what you think

about the two videos please like I said appreciate you guys so much you

literally are changing my life literally you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> GLOSSIER : Trying Out Products + Chit Chat | Stretch Concealer, Haloscope, Lip Gloss + More! - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mal is Poisoned - Part 9 - Whodunnit Island Mystery Descendants Disney - Duration: 6:13.

Disney Doll Story

I can't believe it's her.

Oh no, quicksand.

I'm sinking.

I think the villain is someone who is already poisoned.

how?

There are only me, you, Audrey and Jay left.

It's not me.

I don't think it's any one of us.

Where is Jay?

I haven't seen him for awhile now.

Quicksand.

How do I get out of here?

You are a fast runner.

I still can't believe it's you.

this is a little unexpected.

Help me get out of here please.

I'm sinking.

I'll get you out of there.

Wait here.

Here is an apple while you wait.

Is this poisoned?

Maybe.

I'll be right back with rope.

Someone just came into the house.

That's gotta be her.

She must be looking for one of us.

Let's go get her.

No, I'm not going after her.

I'm scared.

I'd rather stay here.

Then how about you two stay here.

No, it's too dangerous for you to go alone.

I'm coming with you.

Then what about me?

How about you stay in the barn.

There are dogs guarding that place.

The barn has a lock.

Lock the door and don't open it for anyone.

Ok.

Lock the door.

If the dogs bark, we'll run over here.

Ok.

How did she do it?

I don't know.

I still don't know how she poisoned everyone.

Did everyone really eat poisoned apple?

I doubt it.

Looks like she's heading that way.

Let's follow her.

Help.

Help.

Did you hear that?

It's Jay.

Jay.

Jay.

How did you fall in here?

Throw me that rope.

Here.

Did you see her face?

No, but I think we all know who she is.

Is that the poisoned apple?

Yeah, she left this and the rope.

You are not going to eat that, are you?

No.

Absolutely not.

Let me take a look at that apple.

Yeah, it smells funny.

It's definitely poisoned.

Let's go back.

I'm covered in mud.

Jay?

Jay?

Ben.

Ben.

Guys.

Come on.

I'm poisoned.

I think I'm poisoned too.

But how did she do it?

It's the apple.

Mal.

It's the apple.

Ben.

Ben.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Audrey?

Audrey?

I'm poisoned.

What?

She got you too.

Where is Ben?

He's poisoned too.

Mal.

It's the apple.

Audrey.

Audrey.

Mal.

I intentionally left you last.

You?

I didn't even guess it was you all this time.

That was my plan.

Why did you do it?

I decided I'm going to take after my mother and become the most fearsome evil villain

of all time.

Here.

An apple?

When you wake up, there will be a boat waiting for everyone.

Pretend you didn't know who did it.

But I'm not going to eat the apple

You are already poisoned.

You get poisoned by touching the apple.

Ha.

What a beautiful morning.

That was a weird dream.

I had a very weird dream too.

Evie, are you awake?

Yeah.

Evie, I had a weird dream.

You were poisoned and everyone else was getting poisoned one by one.

my ankle is all swollen.

Ah, my leg.

Hey, could someone get me out of this lamp?

You mean that wasn't a dream?

Then who did it?

Hey, there is a boat waiting for us outside.

We can all get out of here now.

Did anyone figured out who invited us?

For more infomation >> Mal is Poisoned - Part 9 - Whodunnit Island Mystery Descendants Disney - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Bush's Baked Beans Recalled For Harmful Bacteria- ALL 50 STATES!! | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:15.

Bush Brothers & Company is voluntarily recalling certain 28 ounce cans of Brown Sugar Hickory

Baked Beans, Country Style Baked Beans and Original Baked Beans because cans may have

defective side seams.

These side seam defects may affect can integrity and may cause the cans to leak or allow for

harmful bacteria to grow inside the product.

Bush Brothers found the issue as part of their quality control inspections.

The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores.

This event only affects the flavors and lot codes below.

Lot codes are printed on the bottom of the can.

BUSH'S BEST BROWN SUGAR HICKORY BAKED BEANS 28 ounce with UPC of 0 39400 01977 0 and Lot

Codes 6097S GF and 6097P GF with Best By date of Jun 2019.

BUSH'S BEST COUNTRY STYLE BAKED BEANS 28 ounce with UPC of 0 39400 01974 9 and Lot

Codes 6077S RR, 6077P RR, 6087S RR, 6087P RR with the Best By date of Jun 2019.

BUSH'S BEST ORIGINAL BAKED BEANS 28 ounce with UPC of 0 39400 01614 4 and Lot Codes

6057S LC and 6057P LC with the Best By date of Jun 2019.

You should not use these products even if the beans do not look or smell spoiled.

No illnesses or other adverse consequences have been reported to date in connection with

this product.

The recall was initiated after product leakage from the side seams of cans of the above product

was detected.

Subsequent investigation indicated the problem was caused by a temporary quality issue from

Bush's can supplier.

The problem was corrected and no other product is affected.

This is extremely important information and we urge you to share this with your friends

and family.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this and Scroll down to comment below!

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Bush's Baked Beans Recalled For Harmful Bacteria- ALL 50 STATES!! | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

BMW S1000RR Walkaround | Akrapovic SOUND! - Duration: 4:54.

Still didn't did full throttle and I already know that this is a beast

Let's see the power

What a beast

For more infomation >> BMW S1000RR Walkaround | Akrapovic SOUND! - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Who is Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle? Cinema bios in 3 minutes or less! - Duration: 2:37.

(Kyle Brodeur) Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle was one of, if not the, most influential silent film stars

of early Hollywood, but why hasn't history remembered him as well as his contemporaries

like Charlie Chaplin or Buster Keaton?

Here's a quick look at who Fatty Arbuckle was, but if you want a more comprehensive

look at the man and his times, check out our Rise of the Studio System video here.

Roscoe Conkling Arbuckle was born March 24, 1887 in Smith Center, Kansas.

Arbuckle, also known by by the stage nickname "Fatty", was a silent film actor, director,

comedian and much more.

He was responsible for discovering the talents of Buster Keaton and Bob Hope.

He also mentored Charlie Chaplin.

As a child, it's said that young Arbuckle had a "wonderful" singing voice.

This ringing endorsement, however, was made by his loving mother.

She encouraged him to perform in his first stage role at eight years old

with Frank Bacon's company.

Of course, Arbuckle disliked the name Fatty, quietly asserting…

(vocalizing - music only)

But continued to use it when referring to his stage character.

Even though he was pushing 300 pounds, it is said that he was actually quite agile and

light on his feet while performing.

Roscoe's favorite on screen gag was the "pie in the face."

He first uses this cliche in the 1913 Keystone picture "A Noise from the deep."

In 1921, he was paid $3 million dollars to star in 18 silent films.

That's about $40 million dollars in 2017.

In comparison to today, while some stars like DiCaprio who can cash in on $25 million dollar

deals for one film,

(DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort) (whispering) "Oh my god!"

the average yearly income for SAG actors is only about $52,000.

In the same year, he was to be tried for the murder of Virginia Rappe.

This would become one of Hollywood's first "Scandals".

Arbuckle fought off many allegations and conspiracies involving Rappe's death

and was eventually acquitted.

Despite the legal decision, Arbuckle was still viewed as guilty by the public and the newly

formed Hollywood censorship board ruled that

Arbuckle would "never work in the industry again."

Although the ruling was reversed sometime later, he struggled to find work and his career

faded as his colleagues and proteges carried on his legacy.

This was just a small look at quite a large man.

If you're looking for more, take a deeper dive with our Timeline of World Cinema series.

As always, thanks for watching.

Subscribe for more!

And we're interested to hear what you think of Fatty Arbuckle and his place in cinema.

Comment Below!

For more infomation >> Who is Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle? Cinema bios in 3 minutes or less! - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

936 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 3 Part 4 Book 78 - Part 2 of the Messianic Prophecies Part 4 - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> 936 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 3 Part 4 Book 78 - Part 2 of the Messianic Prophecies Part 4 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Round-up for 07/24 of public agenda's of the POTUS and VPOTUS - Duration: 7:00.

Happy Monday everyone.

Today's daily round-up is audio only.

I have three things to start with.

1st thing; Today starts a full week exposing big companies and government.Since today is

NATIONAL FREEDOM DAY that is why we're exposing the corruption without harassing, slandering

or breaking the laws of the land.

Later on this morning, we will be mirroring a video of a first amendment auditor being

arrested.

The First amendment auditor was doing a lawful protected activity in the public.

The arrest was deemed unlawful.

Please come back later to view that video.

That video will make your head shake.

We will only post the exposing of corruption on our official website.

Our statements of GBA or GB U.S.A; was processed out "on purpose" numerous of times.

So with that said; we will no longer say that on our youtube channel but say it on our official

website.

National Freedom Day, always celebrated on February 1st, celebrates freedom from slavery.

It also recognizes that America is a symbol for freedom.

Today honors the signing by Abraham Lincoln of a joint House and Senate resolution that

later became the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution President Lincoln signed the

Amendment outlawing slavery on February 1, 1865.

It was not ratified by the states however, until later on December 18, 1865.

On this day many towns have festivals and celebrations.

Others reflect on the freedoms that the United States honors as well as reflect on and appreciate

the goodwill of the United States.

For many years, wreath laying at the Liberty Bell has also been a tradition to mark National

Freedom Day.

LET FREEDOM RING.

A former slave by the name of Major Richard Robert Wright Sr. created National Freedom

Day.

Major Wright was looked upon as a great leader in the community.

It was believed by Major Wright, that this day needed to be celebrated.

Because of Abraham Lincoln's signing the 13th Amendment outlawing slavery on February

1, 1865, February 1st was chosen as the day for National Freedom Day.

On June 30, 1948, President Harry Truman signed a bill proclaiming February 1st as the first

official National Freedom Day in the United States.

2nd thing; I had to reword this at least five times for you guys.

CWN NEWS has a official statement on youtube ads.

We will no longer use youtube ad's on our youtube channel.

This was a very difficult decision we had to make over the weekend.

Youtube ads helped us a little bit but we wasn't making enough on this side to cover

expenses of operation cost.

So as of July 24, 2017, we will cease youtube ad's on this channel.

If you want to help us with the cost of operation of CWN NEWS, you can donate on our site or

the posted information in the description below.

This will get to getting used to but I wasn't making money on youtube.

So, really it's not my lost or youtube lost.

At the end of the day, both companies won.

Google or youtube is welcome to keep my $3.75 for the product we've already put out.

3rd Thing; today is the start-up of the first full-week with the massive investigation on

the USPS.

Today I will personally contact the USPS inspectors office, our local County DA's office, and

the ACLU.

We're still waiting on statements from; Family Enrichment Services, USPS, and the

police report from Waverly Police Department in New York.

This will be a fight that USPS cannot fight because of laws broken on a minor child and

also searching without a search warrant.

This is including a major HIPPA violation of a minor and a major privacy violation.

We will not let this rest.

To review the full-story please read the description below.

The department of state: hasn't released their public agenda yet.

The U.S Senate will swing back into action on today at 4pm.

The U.S Congress will swing back into action on today at 12:00pm.

Today, President Trump will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence.

The President will then participate in a greeting with victims of Obamacare.

Later in the afternoon, the President will give a statement on health-care.

The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Beaver,

West Virginia.

In the evening, the President will give remarks at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree.

The President will then depart Beaver, West Virginia for Joint Base Andrews, en route

to Washington, D.C.

For the press briefing, the schedule will be updated in the morning only on the website.

Today Vice President Pence will have lunch with President Donald Trump.

Later in the day, the Vice President will join the President to participate in a greeting

with victims of Obamacare.

The Vice President will then introduce the President as he delivers a statement on healthcare.

Lastly, always comment, like or dislike.

It helps empower me to make better video's for public interest.

Hit subscribe and click on that bell!

Have a successful day everyone and thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Daily Round-up for 07/24 of public agenda's of the POTUS and VPOTUS - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Clear up Eczema - Healing Home Remedies for Eczema - Duration: 2:30.

How to Clear up Eczema - Healing Home Remedies for Eczema

Please click here for more information: http://bit.ly/2uNVlbS These home remedies for eczema will focus

on strengthening your skins barrier, filling in those gaps, and retaining moisture, as

well as focusing on addressing specific troubles like itching and inflammation.

1.

Bring on the coconut oil

Let�s start with the most straightforward and simple eh?

Coconut oil does a great job of sinking into the skin and filling in that intercellular

space that�s opened up and caused you to lose moisture.

You will need� -Coconut oil

Directions Rinse your hands with water and pat them dry.

Rub the coconut oil onto the affected areas, and let it dry.

Apply throughout the day as needed.

2.

Go with jojoba

While coconut oil is really fantastic, eczema is a highly individual condition, and not

everybody finds success with it.

You will need� -Jojoba oil

Directions Rinse your hands with water and pat them dry.

Apply jojoba oil to the affected area, gently massaging it into your skin until it is at

least partially absorbed.

It is extremely rich and you don�t need a whole lot of it.

Apply 3 times daily as needed.

3.

Make a soothing butter

When it comes to soothing those dry, itchy, painful patches of skin, nothing can really

take the place of a good body butter when it�s needed.

You will need� -2 tablespoons shea butter

-2 tablespoons beeswax -6 tablespoons of coconut oil

-4 tablespoons of jojoba oil -Lavender essential oil (optional)

-Airtight tins or glass jars

Directions In a double boiler melt down the beeswax and

jojoba completely.

Once they are melted add in the coconut oil and stir until it is fully melted.

Finally lower the heat a tad and add the shea butter, stirring it as it melts.

Shea butter gets added last as it is a little more heat sensitive, and can get grainy further

along its shelf life if it�s been over-exposed.

Pour the mixture into airtight glass jars and, if using, add a drop or two of lavender

essential oil and give it a little stir.

Place the cover on and allow it to cool.

Apply liberally to affected areas as needed.

For more infomation >> How to Clear up Eczema - Healing Home Remedies for Eczema - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Street Food Cinema: Pretty in Pink - Duration: 3:58.

I have something important to tell you all right just relax so yesterday I went

out I didn't upload but I did film so you're gonna see what happened and you

know how we started this every single time we always start this by getting my

coffee roll the clip of me getting my coffee

about to get my coffee. Urban Expresso

I got my coffee right here too. That clip was me yesterday when I was at street food cinemas it was my

first time going and it's a place where they have an outdoor movie you know they

put a projection up on a big screen outside and there's Street food which is

like food trucks and it's so amazing to go I'm gonna show you guys what to eat

if you only, I can't even explain, this is what you eat when you understand that you only

live once Yolo did you get the YOLO you got the YOLO oh man I'm going to

No man I want to live for tomorrow! *hahaha* ..I choose life!

trying to decide what to eat.. Grilled Cheese? Argentinian? Wings? ***ASADA FRIES!****

Grilled CHEESE for the KIDS! YOU should go if you haven't went you should really go it's

in LA it's all the way up to October 28th you should really go if you haven't

tried it it's an amazing place to go it's funny because they have been

sending me ads for that place to apply for one of the jobs there. After going

there I said wow I wouldn't mind working for street food cinemas like as an event

coordinator or something I wouldn't mind working I can't really show exactly

everything because there's like music playing in the background so I'm

probably going to overlap it with some other music

it was like really good to be there bomb food a good movie you should really

watch the movie: Pretty in Pink if you haven't

it's a 90s movie I believe and so it's a really good movie **Team Ducky** yeah

because I'm the I'm the guy that's always in the friend zone you know I'm

if I I'm just kinda who ducky years I understand where he's coming from you

haven't seen the movie go watch it watch that movie it was good to hang out with

people and actually get outside the house I don't get to do that all the

time because of my situation right now I don't want to get too personal about it

but you know I'm trying my best to be positive even though it's a very bad

time but you know sometimes you just have to force yourself to be positive

force positivity! sometimes you have to! it's good to be positive! try out Street

Food Cinema! It's a good experience if you like movies or if you love food you

have to go if you love freaking food oh you have to go they got food trucks

everywhere so go try it out and yeah it's Sunday I just want to check in with

you and make sure you're doing good and I'll be signing off right now we'll

return to our regularly scheduled rants about jobs and applying for a new job

and looking for a new job tomorrow Peace Love God bless don't forget stay

connected and we'll talk again, connect again soon!

For more infomation >> Street Food Cinema: Pretty in Pink - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dự Đoán xổ số Phú Yên hôm nay XSPY 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số PY 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Dự Đoán xổ số Phú Yên hôm nay XSPY 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số PY 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dự Đoán xổ số Thành Phố hôm nay XSTP 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số TP 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Dự Đoán xổ số Thành Phố hôm nay XSTP 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số TP 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dự Đoán xổ số Đồng Tháp hôm nay XSDT 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số DT 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Dự Đoán xổ số Đồng Tháp hôm nay XSDT 24/7 - Bạch thủ lô xổ số DT 24-7-2017 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

XSMB | Dự đoán xổ số Miền Bắc hôm nay 24/7/2017 | BTL xổ số MB thứ 2 24-7-2017 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> XSMB | Dự đoán xổ số Miền Bắc hôm nay 24/7/2017 | BTL xổ số MB thứ 2 24-7-2017 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

XSMB 24/7 | Phân tích chi tiết XSMB hôm nay 24-7-2017 | Chốt số giờ vàng SXMB thứ 2 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> XSMB 24/7 | Phân tích chi tiết XSMB hôm nay 24-7-2017 | Chốt số giờ vàng SXMB thứ 2 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Shark Week 2017: Michael Phelps is racing a great white. Put your money on the shark ! - Duration: 2:46.

Shark Week 2017: Michael Phelps is racing a great white.

Put your money on the shark ! On Sunday night, the Discovery Channel is

kicking off its annual Shark Week with a truly ridiculous stunt: Michael Phelps is going

to race a great white.

Yep.

"[Phelps] is our greatest champion to ever get in the water ...

But he has one competition left to win," the Discovery Channel's promo for the special

reads.

Discovery hasn't released any details about the race itself.

But according to Vanity Fair, "the two will each swim 100 meters in the same open water.

and their times will be compared."

But not, apparently, at the same time.

As Rolling Stone notes, "Phelps made it clear that he and the shark were not in the

water at the same time."

The exact details of the race don't matter.

Because there is no way Phelps can beat a great white shark swimming in an open ocean.

No way.

Why Michael Phelps can't beat a great white shark in a race

Sure, Phelps has 28 Olympic medals.

And, yes, he has a freakishly long wingspan of 80 inches (that's 4 inches longer than

his height of 6-foot-4).

He is an incredibly strong 194 pounds, and he's been recorded swimming at 6 miles per

hour.

That's extraordinary for a human.

But a great white is just a beast of a competitor in the water.

Great whites typically swim 10 miles per hour, and can top out around 35.

They have enough muscle to launch their two-ton bodies clean out of the water.

So.

Let's recap.

Great white shark.

Place your bets.

I sent a quick email to David Shiffman, a shark scientist, to confirm my suspicions

that Phelps will lose.

"Is this an entirely ridiculous stunt, or is there something possibly to learn here?"

I asked.

Shiffman responded.

"If what they're trying to teach is 'wow. sharks are so fast that even Michael Phelps

doesn't even come close,' that's an interesting way to convey that idea".

There's one way — maybe — Phelps could win.

You try telling a great white shark to swim in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment