Saturday, July 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 29 2018

Ok, a scripted video was needed.

Well, it is not a script, but an outline what I made.

You don't know what is that. You will be teached about it, in a beautiful school subject called: Methodology of Investigation, which you will like a lot, I am sure about that.

Rod Flanders: Lies make cry baby Jesus.

Jokes aside, what are we gonna talk about?

About freedom of speech, and how public figures handle them, basically.

We are not going to mention anybody. And, how did this video idea arouse? Well, truth is...

that another person, another YouTuber, Albert Shane...

made a video about it, and I wanted to make my own version.

He talked about a controversy of two YouTubers, but I am not going to be addressing that.

I am going to talk about the subject in general. So let's start.

(What is freedom of speech?)

Let's start with the basics, freedom of speech is a right consecrated into the...

Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948. (Article 19, to be more specific)

And it basically says that everyone can say an opinion through every media.

I mean, what I am doing right now, and what every YouTuber does is enjoy their freedom of speech.

UNESCO says that it is the cornerstore which permits that democracy exists.

Something that I learned at civic education and ethics is that every right has obligations.

Of course, freedom of speech, this beautiful right is no exception.

For example, you must respect national security, public order, health or public moral.

You cannot incite hate, bullying, violence or any illegal action against a person, or a group of people.

But, how does this affects public figures?We will see it right now.

Look, the actions of the followers of the public figure are not responsability of it, unless this person has incited it.

Well, guys. We are here at a QnA!

I will anscer questions that I never have answered before. This will be a very interesting and creative video!

Well, we are going to start with the first question which is asked by my own fake account.

And it asks: What do you think about people who wear white socks with black shoes?

Oh, god. What a hard question I asked myself.

Well, I will have to be honest, and give my true opinion.

I think that is not natural, I think that people should not dress themselves in that way, but I tolerate them.

Because God created us, so we can dress ourselves in a certain way, men and women.

I see disrespectul to our God that there are people who want to wear white socks with black shoes.

I mean, if you wear black shoes, you need to wear dark colored socks.

It is I, your friend!

GenericYouTuber_xX777

I forgot to tell you that if you see one of this people on the streets,

hit them with a stick! That is everything that I have to say about this question. Let's go on with the next one...

As I mentioned before, no cannot incite people to make illegal actions towards a group of people, or a specific person.

Or in better words, because I explained myself badly is that: You cannot allow...

You cannot allow that a public figure...

with his words incite people to make illegal actions against a person or a group of people.

(The rest of the subtitles will be up in a few minutes)

For more infomation >> Freedom of speech and public figures - Icee Mike - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

"¿Yo te parezco creída de verdad? ..": ¡Sol Pérez furiosa con un famoso humorista! - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> "¿Yo te parezco creída de verdad? ..": ¡Sol Pérez furiosa con un famoso humorista! - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Historia de Sophia V. La Luz Y el Átomo - JSS - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Historia de Sophia V. La Luz Y el Átomo - JSS - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

cách chữa bệnh gout với thực phẩm thiên nhiên lá nương - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> cách chữa bệnh gout với thực phẩm thiên nhiên lá nương - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

¿De carambola? Pratto respondió si quiso hacerle el golazo a Dálmine o buscó el pase - Duration: 0:37.

Gol Pratto River 3 Villa Dálmine 0 Copa Argentina  "Fue centro, escuché a Nacho que me gritó y como vi que venía picando mal no me quería arriesgar a tirar el centro de zurda y un poquito de suerte a veces tengo que tener", se sinceró el Oso

pratto gol villa dalmine centro

For more infomation >> ¿De carambola? Pratto respondió si quiso hacerle el golazo a Dálmine o buscó el pase - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Cashden - Poppin

For more infomation >> Cashden - Poppin

-------------------------------------------

TVB有名的"愛妻號",懷孕妻子送上道別之吻 TVB小生離港公乾一星期難捨難離 - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> TVB有名的"愛妻號",懷孕妻子送上道別之吻 TVB小生離港公乾一星期難捨難離 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH from DON'T SUCK FAM - Duration: 1:24.

Oh hey all you Sukeroos

What's up suckers!

Hey suckers!

Hola suckers!

Hi there suckers!

We just want to thank you guys so much

for all the support you've given us with the show so far.

I want to thank all of you suckers out there

A big thank you!

Thank you for helping us get the word out

We got over 2,000 subscribers.What?!

Over 2000 subscribers

2000 subscribers

2000 Suckers out there, and still growing

We are so blown away and it is all because of you. Thank you so much for

watching, liking. subscribing.

and we just want to keep that growing

For those of you who watch it and have not subscribed

please, please, do subscribe because it's

the easiest thing in the world to click, it makes all the difference for us

and please share it is so important to share

I can use all my fame and fortune but it

won't do what you can do just by sharing it on your Facebook page or your

Instagram or your Twitter

Tell your friends about it tell your momma, tell your daddy

Tell your tias, your tios and primos

Share with that person that you always see at family functions and

that you just assume is a cousin. Share it with them!

We can all be a bunch of suckers together

but truly from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you

couldn't do it without you

and suck on!

For more infomation >> THANK YOU SO MUCH from DON'T SUCK FAM - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Friendships day special | Best Friendship status - Duration: 0:33.

Best Friendship status

For more infomation >> 2018 Friendships day special | Best Friendship status - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

FDJ Emily Young - Masuk Pak Eko (Official Music Trailer) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> FDJ Emily Young - Masuk Pak Eko (Official Music Trailer) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

देशभक्ति शायरी | Un Veero Ko Mera Salam | Happy Independence Day 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

Happy Independence Day 2018

For more infomation >> देशभक्ति शायरी | Un Veero Ko Mera Salam | Happy Independence Day 2018 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc Sống Không Lời Chất Lượng Cao || Nhạc Test Loa Bass Tress 2018 || TT Media Music - Duration: 1:18:19.

For more infomation >> Nhạc Sống Không Lời Chất Lượng Cao || Nhạc Test Loa Bass Tress 2018 || TT Media Music - Duration: 1:18:19.

-------------------------------------------

سيارة لعبة - كيفية صنع آلة فحص الرمال ، والتربة المتنقلة - Duration: 14:13.

For more infomation >> سيارة لعبة - كيفية صنع آلة فحص الرمال ، والتربة المتنقلة - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Story Of My First Fight - Duration: 6:55.

before I pop this video off unfortunately there's only going to be......

one video this week because I tried to do a monkey video where I was drawing

the people but I mean that was just a fat L too much crap went wrong there

will be two videos next week a generator wait miss why would you do this bitch

and I'm off collab what else album in here you read that title correctly your

boy wasn't always a goofy art person imma be telling y'all about my first

fight so back in the fifth grade I had just moved from Columbia South Carolina

to Charleston South Carolina so yeah I was I was a new kid but I was able to

befriend the two of the bigger kids you'll call them Greg and Demetrius to

this day I don't understand why but they really valued our friendship like really

that's cool Greg was cool but there was one thing

about Demetrius man he was cool as an ice cube but when he gets mad he gets

mad to give you a shear example just think

about how mad your mom gets when you dodge the belt for the first time he

hits about he gets about two or three times madder than that also if you have

the ability to dodge the bell just don't man just just just don't because all

that's gonna happen is ah I'm sorry wait I've been trained for this all these

years of running upstairs normals getting caught by my mom trying to get

midnight snack has prepared me for this moment

now I told you to stop and I'm only going to talk when I make contact with

your body whose mom also does that boy I

did this isn't my full power Wow what is this turned into I'm just trying

to tell y'all just help madness kid kids so yeah he he gets pretty mad now

throughout our friendship they begin to argue over who's my best friend now I

was totally cool with being friends with both of them but they they thought

otherwise so I ended up picking Greg because he's bigger and all my life

leading up to this point I was bullied because I was just a weird kid man like

yo I not I ran to the second base in a kickball game

so I picked Greg because he was a bigger kid and I really wasn't trying to get

bullied in middle so let these niggas know Monty that ended up now

like us together looked like that one Mortal Kombat character so I knew I was

protected but I mean of course Dimitri's gets mad but he can't really do anything

because Greg was right there now fast word to recess Dimitri's confronts us me

specifically because he knew he knew why I picked Greg now when someone confronts

you in public you can't write because he will

instantly win and know that he can bully you but you also can't dismiss him and

be peaceful because that's just gonna make him angrier or it's just gonna get

you sucker-punched so I just went with it but Greg began to hold me back now

mentally I was like this this is perfect because he was obviously way bigger than

me so everyone knew I couldn't get past him so yeah Brera

I begin to go off just to show everyone that I'm about that life

yelling and hollering yo yo you lucky this man hold me back bro I'm falling

down I don't mess with yo I wouldn't murk you bro on sunset wait I was in

fifth grade dude come at me bro come at me

so Greg in an act of pure stupidity this lamilton built Eminem shaped kid lets me

go when you know you know when I'm screaming let me Adam let me Adam I

obviously mean keep me close I'm not trying to fight this man but he clearly

missed every single signal like I feel like his black telekinesis was not

turned on check those videos oh like brother I chose you for protection so he

lets me go and I just freeze like it's painfully obvious that this kid could

fold me like what are you doing this situation that's like telling your mom

that you have an A in a class only for her to look up your report card on the

internet to see that you have a Evan there's just no way this could end well

also screw whoever made that online report card app you've ruined so many

kids weekends and you know it blow bit so there I am in a crowd of

kids my only protection just pushed me towards my attacker so I figured there

are two options for me I could one run but that would only expose me for the

coward that I am so that's a dub right there because I'll just get bullied by

other kids so there's only one other option and that is to get a teacher's

attention without everyone knowing that I'm purposely getting their attention

extremely now I've always been good at

the sound my last video I said something about the person who roasted my toe and

I didn't even add the freaking drawing I'm sleep man this person drew a whole

drawing because I didn't edit out my toe in the end of my sketchbooks or toe yo

Italy wow wow well shoutout to the Twitter gang be sure to join the insta

fam also like and comment I always reply to every comment and if you want to join

the newest wave on the way to the YouTube animation destination

sure to subscribe to an 808 nation peace

For more infomation >> The Story Of My First Fight - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

此刻的寮國,韓國人跑了,中國解放軍來了 - Duration: 13:59.

For more infomation >> 此刻的寮國,韓國人跑了,中國解放軍來了 - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

南非媒體:貿易戰讓我們知道中國才是真朋友 - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> 南非媒體:貿易戰讓我們知道中國才是真朋友 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd 1 - Liverpool 4: Shaqiri impresses on debut as Reds thrash Mourinho's men - Duration: 2:43.

 Managers Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho have clashed in recent days over spending, but it was the Reds who came out on top

 Goals from Sadio Mane, Daniel Sturridge, Sheyi Ojo and Xherdan Shaqiri on his debut gave Klopp's men victory in Michigan

 Andreas Pereira scored a free-kick for United but could not stop Liverpool making it two wins from three in the tournament and completing a Manchester double after their 2-1 win over Premier League champions City on Thursday

 The friendly fixture was played in front of 101,254 fans in Ann Arbor. United continue their International Champions Cup campaign against Real Madrid in Miami on Wednesday

 The Red Devils then face Bayern Munich in a friendly at the Allianz Arena the following Sunday

 Liverpool round-off their pre-season preparations with a trip to Dublin to face Napoli on Saturday, before hosting Torino at Anfield on August 7

 Meanwhile, new United signing Lee Grant has no intentions of settling for the role of third-choice goalkeeper at Old Trafford next season

 "I'm old enough and ugly enough to understand the role I'm coming in to do," he said of his £1

5million move from Stoke.  "I'm at a club that has the best goalkeeper in the Premier League, also that has Argentina's No1 keeper and there are also fantastic young keepers in the building and out on loan

 "I know what I have to contend with but I'm confident in myself, I'm settled with my own role and I'm also certain I can offer something to the club

 "My job is just to hold up my end of the bargain. My role is to perform at a high level and conduct myself in the correct manner

 "That means training correctly, playing correctly when you get the opportunity and, if that gives the manager a choice to make, then that's my job

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd 1 - Liverpool 4: Shaqiri impresses on debut as Reds thrash Mourinho's men - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Hit/Chat with Dustin aka @FOREHANDFRENZY on Insta - Duration: 8:38.

Hey guys, I'm Mike welcome back to their KomenTennis video today. We got a special episode for you

we've got Dustin warhead frenzy and we're gonna talk about how we got

Everybody, this is Dustin Instagram forehand frenzy today. I'm in Toronto Canada. I'm happy to be here

I'm gonna share with you guys and coach Mike about how we got started with tennis. See you later

I was a basketball player growing up and actually just picked up a racquet at a local park like this and

Playing against the kid was happy to be number one of my high school

And I was rolling with them and I started to just really love the game

And I ended up beating him and then joining my high school team. My just my senior year and having is pretty solid record

University for four years number one singles and doubles and then

All right out of high right as I played like on your high school team go play University

I managed to get number one in the university mess. That's some like good athleticism

We think like the basketball kind of played into like your skills on the tennis court

Still very rough

Looking at your strokes looking at my strokes. I can tell you they're playing. Well your stories probably a bit different than mine

But I am Who I am everybody should just own the player that they are and try to get better

It's not it's a lifelong sport attack, you know, if you're watching this video right now, you know that

Either you're you're either gonna try to play tennis soon or you've been playing it. It's an addictive sport yet and

I try to get better at everyday not only on the word physically

You know a lot of you have to be fit to play this at a high level

and a lot of people are

Things I'm on social media. Now as far as fitness, it's free material, you know all night

Aerial is all free to you guys it always was Roy always movie

I'd like never try to make a dime off of like the stuff. I'm posting on YouTube

Instagram I just want to like

Spread the word of tennis and like share what I know so that other people can go on the court and like enjoy themselves

I find that you can tell me your experience

But I find that when I do try to get people involved

They often go out and try to play like with one of their friends who are inexperienced

And then they come back to me and say all tennis is too hard. We had like a couple tennis balls

we spent all of our time chasing tennis balls and does it's not for us and

That's why I'm posting this stuff is to get people

To teach them how to how to get started in the sport to learn a little bit

So they're not just kind of going out there and shooting tennis balls over the fence and going home after you know

I think that's like the biggest barrier is like just getting people in there and being able to rally

They kind of see what attracts

Yeah, that's the goal. You know, everybody wants know rally if it wants to run around and stay, you know, stay in shape

in Florida, we have kind of clinics and kind of opportunities and the weather 24/7

Yeah plays a huge role, but I encourage if you don't have a partner and you

Really want to grow your you know grow your skill. Thank a lesson

It doesn't have to be a private get a friend do a semi-private get on the ball machine get on the wall

Watch watch our video. Yeah, check out the online resources that you guys have. There's a lot of good ones

So let me ask you a question

You got your camps going on right now. Yeah, how are those going so far? We're super busy this year

It seems to be getting busier every year, which is what I like to see

We're seeing a lot more interest and I actually attributed a lot of the excitement and interest around tennis

Especially in Toronto to the tennis stars that we've got right now

We've got Miller on it who has made it to world number three, which was like incredible for tennis, Canada

And now we have the 19 year old. Is he 18 or 19?

19 19 year old Dennis shop of all of this guy's just he's an absolute inspiration

So now that the kids actually see that there's people coming from all people coming from Canada and doing well in, Tennessee

It inspires them in it's possible to actually make something or you're still playing tennis in Canada. Definitely. Yeah, yummy, you shuffle family myself

I support the American players and Canadian players I met shuffle

I was down in Delray Beach at the WH open great guy

Takes the time to say what up to all the kids and you know signed two autographs run for him. I think eventually he'll be

Yeah, definitely. That's what I'm thinking too

if I were to bet I would the event men on shop of all in maybe work for some points and

Throw it on here. And if you guys have any questions the

For more infomation >> Hit/Chat with Dustin aka @FOREHANDFRENZY on Insta - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lady gets us kicked out the movie? - Duration: 4:26.

What's up vlog?!

So today I'm going

to the mall with my friends

We gonna go see a movie

Just called Sara because she had no idea what was going on

We're a little late but it's all good (More than A little...)

There's still ads and stuff

There's still ads and stuff

*Plays Ko Ko Bop by EXO*

I'll give you my hand Mommy

*Plays 365 Fresh by Triple H*

We're so late (repeating that isn't gonna make u get there on time)

Sara- We're trying to look for Bri Kayla and Peyton

Aha but we went in the wrong way

Sara- Double vlogging except I'm not vlogging cuz I give up Alainah- *Oh's in the background

*They mummble about who knows what*

She (Hailey) has friends. Oh my God Sara- Oh my God

Sara- Like the movie literally starts now

Kayla- You have such long legs y do u take so long Alainah- I don't know

Ok guys we're at the thingy

Sara- it's the weirdest thing ever Bri- If you ever come to the AMC theaters don't get ultimate nachos

theaters don't get the ultimate nachos

NO those ultimate nachos bro

Those things are so bad

They taste... Kayla what do they taste like Kayla- Nothing

*laughs*

(unimportant stuff I'm not subbing cuz I'm lazy)

*More laughs*

Bri- Trust me if that girl ever

If I heard her say that about me or about u too

Ya'll should've texted me I would have come SMOOTH over

It's fine

*talking at the same time*(so I'm not subbing that)

Sara- It was more interesting than the movie

Bri-I would have walked past everybody in the isl. Be like "EXCUSE ME"

Kayla- right there! Alainah- Who is that *with nasty sass*

Sara- *Contaminates the air with her saliva*

I hate everyone

I hate everyone

I hate everyone

Sara- *Contaminates the sound waves with her laugh*

Guys we're more professional

we're more professional

more professional

professional

professional

Bri- Excuse me

Do u know what I'm saying cuz I don't know what I'm saying

Bri-Excuse me

Sara- Who's jiggly

Sara-Yes sir

Sara- *Gasps hard*

*Plays Fake Love by BTS*

Kayla- Alainah can u stop embarrassing us

Sara-*Contaminates my personal space*

I Wish I could

Kayla- I stole money from those kids over there cuz they keep dropping pennies

Bri-Excuse me

I don't know this cheap stuff

*Kayla mocks Sara*

Alainah- Boom

*Plays Fake Love by BTS again*

LGBTQ plus

Talks about irrelvent stuff (I spelled that wrong on purpose)

Sara- Drag Queen stuff

Alainah- I feel like Riverdale is overrated

Alainah- Is that fake Supreme stuff here?

Sara- Joey?

*Plays Wii music over bad dancing*

Sara- *Gasp* She actually went in

Alainah- Bri think she cute rn

Bri- Blue glasses, blue shirt blue shoes

*Plays Bboom Bboom by Momoland* I

I really want to see crazy rich Asians. So if anyone wants to like

Sara- I do, I like Asians

Alainah- send money to m GoFund Me

Bri-Rich Asians

Alainah- you are? Bri- totally yeah I guess

This dummy over here thinks bloopers are made on purpose

But I assure you they're not. they're made by accident

That's y they're called bloopers

That's not y they're called bloopers

Mommy- What I have that's expensive?

Bri- what brand are ur glasses

Mommy- Rockawear from TJ Max

Sara- SNATCHED

Bri- Adidas Louis Vuitton and more ad...

I like I recording this so you get somebody to play the lady and I just start fake beating her up

Bri- we were suppose to be gone like an hour ago

*Alainah telling u what food they got*

Bri- Yeah like the exact same thing

Alainah- so we are like done now

Bri- I am now a cultured swine

*Plays Level Up by Ciara

For more infomation >> Lady gets us kicked out the movie? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

WARMINGTON: Cop among first on the scene of Danforth shooting helped with tourniquet - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> WARMINGTON: Cop among first on the scene of Danforth shooting helped with tourniquet - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Ready Fast | For Work - Duration: 4:27.

so i'm getting ready for work so if you guys would love to see how I get this simple

look how I did my face for work every day, and yes I'm wearing foundation so if you

want to see how I get this done keep watching

what's up everybody so I'm just trying to concentrate on something else other

than my hair so I'm just gonna show you guys what I do to get ready fast for work

everyday just to cover up my scars and the marks on my face I'm going to apply my

foundation so before I do so I'm gonna use my Mac prep and prime smoother it's

a skin smoother and I'm going to apply that all over my face now this has a

silky touch so when I apply it it's going to make the application process

for my foundation much easier so I'm going to use my Iman stick foundation

but of course I'm in the color clay 4 and that's what this looks like

so because it's a stick foundation and it's for oily skin I use the skin

smoother so that the application process glides on to my face so what I do I buff

that in and I make sure I buff it in for a good while to buff away the excess

because I don't want to look too made up for work okay so that's what I do on an

on a daily basis I don't use too much just enough just to cover up my

blemishes okay I'm just gonna set that with the

studio Mac fix and press powder and I'm in the NW 44 and I'm just going to apply

it with the sponge that came with it okay so now that is finished I'm going

to buff some of the excess away with a huge brush and I'm gonna prep my lips

with a lip moisturizer and this is the EOS lip-balm and that's what I'm gonna

use okay so while my lips are being motorized I'm just gonna frame my face

with a little bit of bra blush and I'm not gonna use a lot of a brush I'm just

gonna use enough just to frame my face just to put some color and light back up

on my face and that's about it now if you're one of those girls who have to

use lashes to leave the house I'm not one of those I just use my mascara

and that's it for work okay a lot of girls have to use these lashes but I'm

not a lash girl okay so for my eyebrows I don't do anything special I just brush

them up and I use a comb and that's about it now if you are all about the

glamour for work then you can go ahead and shape them in or fill them in as

they say and do your thing but for me I just like to keep it simple for work

okay so I'm gonna apply my number 62 Milani blissful matte lipstick to my

lips sorry I'm out of frame and I'm gonna work that in then I'm gonna use

this random pencil to just shape my lips and that's about it some facts okay so

now I'm just gonna be taming this cat my husband always say you always put in the

dead cat on your head and that's how that looks I like it I like using these

a really simple bun and before I leave to work I normally

blott my face with this invisible blocking powder from black April is

almost finished and I put it in the areas that my face is gonna produce a

lot of oil I don't always do it this way but for work I don't need anything too

special so I hope you guys enjoyed this video and this is what my overall look

looks like for work so give this video a thumbs up I think I look cute don't

forget to check the videos and the cards above right here click my face right

here to subscribe to the channel thanks for watching and I'll see you guys in

the next video adios

For more infomation >> How To Get Ready Fast | For Work - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Brass Polishing 3 Things You Need to Know Before Polishing - Duration: 10:19.

good morning good morning boys and girls let's talk about brass and polishing and

different ways to clean it and things like that actually different ways not to

clean it but I'm sure some of you boys and girls have a buckle just like this

or have had one and this one I don't think was received under the same

circumstances that I received my buckle under because I see here there's

evidence that it still has some of the coating left that was initially put on

the the brass to keep it from oxidizing when it was new to keep it from

tarnishing before distribution or sale or whatever was going to happen to it

and if I turn it over you can see I can get it right but it says solid brass

made in USA and there's no manufacturer's name on it or trademarked anything like

that but on the belt holding clip there is a number three but I'm guessing is

the designation of the supplier of this belt buckle and also back here you can

see this area over here is more of a dull brass color this area is dark

but you can tell where the protective coating has worn off so that brings us

to the second thing how to tell if it is solid brass or if it is something that's

just brass plating and so there we go

where it won't show or any placing on the item that you're thinking about

cleaning and polishing that appears to be brass I'm going to go where I believe

the coating is and rub it with some 1200 grit sandpaper which is a nice fine paper

and as you can see the shiny brass look goes all the way across so that tells me

that when the coating came off there's still brass under it alright so that's two -

and the third one is on cleaning solutions and polishing solutions

there's a ton of them out there today and I know the you boys and girls have

read the labels and they say polishes chromium or cleans chromium and brass

and stainless steel and aluminium and aluminium and aluminium and just all

kinds of materials but the truth is if you drop a brass plated buckle down

in that sometimes it will take the plating offn and if you drop a solid brass

item in that solution it will turn it a dark or mottled color that takes a lot

of time to get off so anybody has any ideas on good solution for just dropping

an end and cleaning it with no elbow grease let me know and we're talking

about polishing here and my first step on this old buckle will be to take

that 1200 1500 grit a really fine grit of sandpaper and to tell the truth I

would wet sand it and

uses a circular motion so that all of the little tiny abrasive marks but I'll

leave are not running in one direction makes

it easier for the buffing process and

the buffing process is you know do it with a soft cloth whatever you think is good

you know back in the early days there was a product called brasso and I'd

wager that a lot of you boys and girls are familiar with that have probably

used several bottles of it but in the interest of keeping this short and as

we say today full disclosure ok I'm going to spend a little time rubbing

this with the sandpaper and when I get it and bright all over then I'm going to

put a little polishing compound

on my little buffer and if you would like to see my new buffing machine I'll put card up

there you can click on it to see what you think about it then once I get it

buffed I will polish it a wee bit which is wiping it down good with a clean cloth

to get the oil residue that's left from the buffing process off and

probably coat it with some kind of a wax just for a little bit of

protection on my newly applied applied shine it'll come off pretty quick and most

commonly I use a paste just a paste wax like my grandmother used for furniture

and wood floors and things like that well I hope this was a little bit

helpful and if you like it well you know what to do and if you don't well you didn't

we boys and girls have assigned a always keep those cameras rolling and I do hope

to see you next time

you

For more infomation >> Brass Polishing 3 Things You Need to Know Before Polishing - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Want to Become a #1 Analyst? - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Want to Become a #1 Analyst? - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

[ MMD || Sora, KawaiiCupcake & Me ] Banana Song Minions Dubstep Remix ( Short ) - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> [ MMD || Sora, KawaiiCupcake & Me ] Banana Song Minions Dubstep Remix ( Short ) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

【最好的爱情歌曲 台湾好歌声】70、80、90年代经典老歌500首❤️最好的台湾情歌 Taiwan Love Songs 难忘经典老歌100首 - 經典歌曲排行榜 - 你需要听的歌 - Duration: 2:11:23.

For more infomation >> 【最好的爱情歌曲 台湾好歌声】70、80、90年代经典老歌500首❤️最好的台湾情歌 Taiwan Love Songs 难忘经典老歌100首 - 經典歌曲排行榜 - 你需要听的歌 - Duration: 2:11:23.

-------------------------------------------

#MarcelsArt Bull in Snow Part Two - Duration: 41:36.

For more infomation >> #MarcelsArt Bull in Snow Part Two - Duration: 41:36.

-------------------------------------------

亞洲僅有四個已開發國家,為何卻說下一個不是中國而是馬來西亞? - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 亞洲僅有四個已開發國家,為何卻說下一個不是中國而是馬來西亞? - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Friday - Duration: 0:35.

Friday

(also Man Friday)

a character in Daniel Defoe's novel Robinson Crusoe.

He becomes Crusoe's faithful servant after Crusoe saves him from being eaten by cannibals.

The phrase Man Friday or Girl Friday is sometimes used to describe an assistant who does many different jobs in an office.

For more infomation >> Friday - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

ATTITUDE vs EGO এদের পার্থক্য || Real Attitude || success Motivational Video in bangla - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> ATTITUDE vs EGO এদের পার্থক্য || Real Attitude || success Motivational Video in bangla - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Custom Night-Part-6 NO MIC - Duration: 39:37.

For more infomation >> Ultimate Custom Night-Part-6 NO MIC - Duration: 39:37.

-------------------------------------------

fridge (noun) - Duration: 0:56.

fridge (noun)

(especially British English) (North American English or formal refrigerator) (also US English, old-fashioned icebox)

a piece of electrical equipment in which food is kept cold so that it stays fresh

This dessert can be served straight from the fridge.

Extra examples

Place the dough in the fridge overnight.

The fridge was stocked with food and drink.

The kids raid the fridge when they get home.

The kids tend to raid the fridge when they get home from school.

For more infomation >> fridge (noun) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Friday (noun) - Duration: 0:40.

Friday (noun)

[countable, uncountable] (abbreviation Fri.)

the day of the week after Thursday and before Saturday

To see how Friday is used, look at the examples at Monday.

Originally translated from the Latin for 'day of the planet Venus' Veneris dies and named after the Germanic goddess Frigga.

For more infomation >> Friday (noun) - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

LAP RECORD Mazda RX-8 PittRace Full Circuit NASA TTD - Duration: 5:38.

I wasn't running telemetry because i didn't expect to break the track record...

left-foot braking here

thank-you for pulling over!!

Now we have telemetry!!

First session of sunday morning, tires never got up to temperature... was a tad slow into T1

For more infomation >> LAP RECORD Mazda RX-8 PittRace Full Circuit NASA TTD - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

¿Mejor o peor? Catherine Fulop comparó a Paulo Dybala con Julián Serrano y no se guardó nada - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> ¿Mejor o peor? Catherine Fulop comparó a Paulo Dybala con Julián Serrano y no se guardó nada - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

¿De carambola? Pratto respondió si quiso hacerle el golazo a Dálmine o buscó el pase - Duration: 0:37.

Gol Pratto River 3 Villa Dálmine 0 Copa Argentina  "Fue centro, escuché a Nacho que me gritó y como vi que venía picando mal no me quería arriesgar a tirar el centro de zurda y un poquito de suerte a veces tengo que tener", se sinceró el Oso

pratto gol villa dalmine centro

For more infomation >> ¿De carambola? Pratto respondió si quiso hacerle el golazo a Dálmine o buscó el pase - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

O jogador Neymar Jr. foi padrinho de casamento da designer Samara Costa com o consultor financeiro M - Duration: 2:29.

 O jogador Neymar Jr. foi padrinho de casamento da designer Samara Costa com o consultor financeiro Márcio Spinelli

A cerimônia aconteceu na Igreja Nossa Senhora do Brasil, no Jardim Europa, a noite da última quinta, dia 26 de julho

 Amigo da noiva há muitos anos, sem a namorada Bruna Marquezine, o craque subiu ao altar ao lado da madrinha Dayane Fernandes e se emocionou durante a cerimônia ao lado do filho Davi Lucca, que entrou como pajem na cerimônia

 Após a igreja, os convidados foram recebidos com uma super festa para 400 convidados na Casa Petra, com organização da party planner Janaina Miranda, da Liloá Eventos

 A noiva vestiu um modelo estilo boho chic da estilista Luciana Collet e o noivo terno sob medida da Camargo Alfaiataria

A decoração assinada pelo 1-18 Project e André Pedrotti teve cada ala da festa decorada com tons diferentes, representado a paleta da noiva nos tons fechados de vinho, marrom, verde e tons pastéis

 Carol Dantas,mãe do filho de Neymar, também marcou presença ao lado donamorado, Vinícius Martinez

Veja fotos: Neymar e Bruna Marquezine dançam valsa em casamento  Na última terça (24), Neymar e Bruna Marquezine foram padrinhos no casamento entre Gabriela Pozzi e o jogador Léo, ex-lateral do Santos

O casal brumar dançou juntinhos na festa…Confira! Veja também:

No comments:

Post a Comment