Saturday, July 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 29 2018

Haldorádó Fishing Portal Introduces

Wild Water Adventures part 34.

A Return to the Land of Sturgeons and Salmons part 2. – Sal-mon-day

Day 3

Your right arm is here near your body, and only the left one puts the line like this.

You must hold down the rod like this, close to the surface of the water, when you completed this movement the rod remains here, it comes here on the side, it starts to rise form here, gets faster and flies straight ahead.

You have to wait until the line forms a loop that we call "D loop" because of its shape, this is the time when it fills the rod up for the cast.

This was the dangerous movement.

I will have to put on my glasses! By all means, yes!

First, you raise the line, make an X, a triangle, and then it can go ahead.

And so you just let it drift along and follow the line with the rod.

If you feel a hit, or a pull on the line you strike moderately.

We continue our Canadian wild water fishing, and getting to know knew methods on the Harison River with the help of our friend István File.

After the early morning arrival, based on the suggestion of István, we started the day with fly fishing.

This was a totally new, absolutely alien method for both of us, but we jumped into it enthusiastically.

My enthusiasm declined quite early,

but Zoli is still trying to pursue fish with the same zeal, as when he started.

István, what fish are most common in this period of the year?

At this moment all five main Pacific salmon species can be found in this river.

we can catch Chum, Coho, Pink, Sockeye and if we will have some luck Chinook,

Isn't the water too cold, or isn't this period is too late already for the salmon to swim up in the rivers to spawn?

No, cooler water is suitable for salmon, especially when it comes too spawning. They die in hot, more than 21 Celsius degree water.

I see, so that is why they come up in this time of the year. That's why they come up so late, yes.

These fish are simply wonderful that live in this fantastic environment, in this drifting water, and basically swam between our legs,

but there is one thing that is perhaps even more important than this, namely by using a method which is close to my heart,

I could hold my first wonderful salmon in my hands relatively fast.

It is unbelievable how powerful these fish are.

Oh my Gosh! Wow how huge teeth it has. It has just started to grow its teeth.

It has just started? Hasn't it already finished spawning? No, this one hasn't finished it yet, it will be even bigger.

Will its teeth be bigger or the fish itself?

Both. The fish's back will grow bigger, it will be humpy a little bit.

This teeth can bite you very hard. Its bite is worse than a pike's bite.

One of them bit my finger last year, it tore my skin all apart.

Behold, here is a wonderful Chum salmon from the Harrison River which I managed to catch with the floating method.

It seems that this technique has been more effective so far, or at least for me, than fly fishing.

This fish is very interesting, it is pure muscle, and look how big teeth it has.

I will release it immediately so that it can fulfill its job. Thank you!

No matter it doesn't seem so, I really pull it indeed!

Well the rod is bending. If it wants to pull the line, it can do it!

Zoli is still practicing fly fishing persistently further, and it seems that he is doing it successfully.

Finally he has hooked a wonderful fish. We are curiously waiting to find out how big it is.

Nice! You are very good!

Zoli, come, come over here slowly. It was thinking about it differently...

This is insane, this is insane! I don't know what I am doing!!!

Zoltán P., under-aged, is pulling its first Chum salmon in Canada.

It is fantastic what this tackle is capable of!

I am fishing here on a shallower place, and I can feel it, as the bait is jumping around above the bottom.

This rod is like a very good light feeder at home.

I can feel the fish's every reaction and every movement. It is bending like crazy!

István, for me, as a European lake-fisherman, this curvature of the rod is a little bit scary. Is this normal by the way?

It is absolutely normal, this is what it must look like. This how it should be. I enjoy it pretty much, thus…

Try to raise its head out of the water a little bit. Alright, let's try to give it a breath of fresh air.

I cannot raise its head out any higher than this. The hook is there in the corner of its mouth. Well, now you are jumping in vain.

The hook has come out of its mouth already. Yeah the hook came out.

This fly fishing is fantastic, especially when it is so successful,

and when one can catch such perfect, muscular torpedoes with it like this one.

It is very interesting an unusual for me but, well, you have to take a look around and you will realize that nothing is similar to the situation in Hungary.

Wonderful! It won't get a kiss from me, because it has such huge teeth!

I thank this fantastic experience to this wonderful fish, it seems that I got hooked on fly fishing, literally.

This fishing method grabbed me, so I will continue it in the future. Have a nice journey, have a nice spawning!

Listen, there is a horrible amount of fish here?!

And this is only the beginning, they are just about to come up in larger quantities.

This situation is going to get even better? In the next two or three weeks.

Are the ones we saw here near the shore spawning? Yes, here near the shore these are all spawning.

Those fish that are further away from the shore, they are wandering upstream, they are still moving.

And why are they eating then? They are not eating, this fly imitates a caviar.

Fish are trying to destroy other fish's caviar… Really? In order to create better conditions for their own spawns,

and they are so aggressive that they kill each other's spawns. This is why we are using so small flies that are similar to caviar.

Two at the same time! A double! Double dynamite.

Listen, now I understand why everybody comes fishing to Canada,

because the fish density that can be found here is unbelievable in Europe, isn't it Zoli?

Can this be true? As far as I know, not.

Or it is only me who hasn't found that place yet, but there's no such place close to our country that is for sure.

The biggest Chum salmon of our tour is in the net.

Well, I believe that this is around 10 kilograms. It is huge, Oh my Gosh!

It is not even easy to hold this huge, powerful fish. Wow, how big teeth it has, nice.

I am holding one of the most beautiful and most special fish of my life in my hands, and it is a great happiness for us that I can release it as soon as possible.

It swam away wonderfully.

Be careful with this, never place your hand close to its mouth. It has sharp and pointed teeth.

Oh, Pityu, this was very good net handling!

I caught this wonderful fish with this tiny little fly. Oh my Gosh!

You know, this imitates fish caviar, the caviar that drifts in the water.

This is wonderful, wonderful! Have a nice journey!

Hah! We got this one as well!

We are going to have a little break, since we have been fishing continuously since morning.

This type of fishing is tiring indeed. Especially yours, the fly fishing method. I am astonished that you have born it for so long by the way.

We stopped basically only for a lunch break now, and this provides a great chance for us,

to show you those tackle that we use here successfully.

I am using a float rig, the soul of which is a 25 gram weight-bearing capacity float, which was made of an extremely hard foam material.

There is a sliding lead weight under this, a swivel, and an approximately 40 cm long transparent leader line,

on the end of which there is a little weighted jig head, and a fly.

I am fishing with a Spey rod, which is a two-hand fly fishing rod, with a suitable reel, and a thick, strong line and a pink fly.

This is a different kind of salmon.

This is another wonderful salmon. Its name is Sockeye. It is a wonderful, red-brown colored fish and the bait is the pink jig again.

Let's see, Zoli is in action too in the meantime.

This is a good one!

Zoli, take the hook out of its mouth already. Just reach into its mouth, it won't hurt.

I think I would like to leave it to you. Let's see… it is turned into here.

István is helping me, because I don't see it. It will bite our nose off soon.

It is unbelievable how much power remains in this wonderful fish even after a very intense and powerful playing.

Well, it is not a surprise that they can swim through even the wildest rapids. It would like to hurry up back to its spawning spot.

This is the first fly fishing experience in my life and I could start it with salmon fishing,

though I made all possible mistakes in the first few hours that a beginner fly fisherman can.

I was standing too deep in the water because of my huge enthusiasm,

thus I was fishing in such spots that were too deep,

and my bait wasn't drifting in the right water-level. This was my first mistake.

My second mistake was that I was casting, casting, casting for too long but I did not have a bite.

I did not checked my hook whether there was any problem with it or that whether it was positioned in the right way.

Our guide, István advised me to check my hook, and that was when I realized that my hook was all twisted around the hook line.

Thus the hook wasn't positioned parallel, but there was a tangled piece of line in the middle of the hook, so that was why it was positioned in the wrong way in the water.

As soon as I solved these problems, I stood at the suitable spot,

…I am sorry, but I am playing a fish in the meanwhile… so I stood to the right spot, I drifted the bait in the right way,

and everything was OK with the hook too, bites and fish started to come Immediately.

And as you can see it, when one gains a little routine, this technique can be really successfully.

After the hooking of the fish, and after I hold my ground against the first few big runs, I must go out near the shore,

because the current of the river is so powerful that fish could utilize it so much that we wouldn't be able to catch them eventually.

I have to reverse very carefully, because the current could take me away very easily.

Look István, look István, jump on it!

I cannot reach it!!! It can see you well too! No matter how beautiful boy you are it does not want to go to you!

I got it! This is a pleasant pain indeed!

Ah how wonderful!

After several hundreds of casts and drifts, eventually the pieces come together here as well namely that success depends on small details.

It is absolutely not all the same how I drift this simple end rig.

If I let it drift too fast that isn't good. But if I hold it back all the time that isn't good either.

The ideal position is when I leave it drifting further, but stop it once in a while, or twitch it sometimes.

This is when I can attract most of the bites, and by drifting the bait very sensitively, I can finally direct the bait into fish's mouth.

Perhaps this it is also thanks to this that apart from one exception, all fish took the bait with vehement bites.

Here is another fish. According to István, our guide, it is absolutely normal that a spawning male salmon looks like this.

I release it quickly so that he could do its job.

István, you know what I like most about these fish apart from that they are extremely strong?

There aren't two identical colored, two identical patterned ones. They are very special and nice fish.

Ah, that's it. I believe this was enough for today already. István, thank you for the experience. Nice fish, you are welcome!

Zoli direct it out to the bay.

István look at this, wonderful hookset, just like this, here…

Like a wonderful piercing.

This one's color is very nice, it's similar to the one that Gabi caught!

This is a perfect ending. Look, what a hookset.

The closing chord of today is a wonderful fish.

Oh my Gosh...

Swim!!!

I believe that we have been through one of the most tiring and busiest day of our fishing career.

Zoli, what do you think? I am tired both physically and mentally.

Well, we had an extraordinary experience today that is for sure!

And our Canadian tour is not over yet.

Pityu, I have worked so much. Don't you have a glass of brandy with you by chance?

For more infomation >> Wild Water Adventures part 34. – Sal-mon-day - Duration: 27:11.

-------------------------------------------

AMV MASHUP CŨNG ĐÀNH THÔI + YÊU +THIS LOVE |Thám Tử Lừng Danh CONAN: Ran Tình Yêu Giúp Em Tồn Tại - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> AMV MASHUP CŨNG ĐÀNH THÔI + YÊU +THIS LOVE |Thám Tử Lừng Danh CONAN: Ran Tình Yêu Giúp Em Tồn Tại - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Qualidea Code Full 12 Tập - Nhạc Phim Anime Gây Nghiện Cực Gắt - Best Anime EDM Gaming ♪ - Duration: 55:49.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Qualidea Code Full 12 Tập - Nhạc Phim Anime Gây Nghiện Cực Gắt - Best Anime EDM Gaming ♪ - Duration: 55:49.

-------------------------------------------

SHOULD I DELETE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL??? WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING... - Duration: 3:10.

yo what is up guys how is everybody doing?

welcome back to my channel. Its your boy skippy with another video

if you're watching this right now make sure to leave a big thumbs up

but mainly i just wanted to say i haven't been uploading lately

if you go back...

For more infomation >> SHOULD I DELETE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL??? WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING... - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

July Favorites - Duration: 15:00.

For more infomation >> July Favorites - Duration: 15:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stasera Italia - Emma Bonino non credo alla giustizia fai da te ,i reati diminuiscono - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Stasera Italia - Emma Bonino non credo alla giustizia fai da te ,i reati diminuiscono - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre Lacazette excited by Arsenal pairing with 'replacement' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Duration: 4:01.

The writing looked to be on the Arsenal wall for Alexandre Lacazette when Arsene Wenger shelled out £57.5million to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in January

The Frenchman had scored just eight Premier League goals in the first half of the season and one in 12 in all ­competitions in the weeks which ­preceded Aubameyang's arrival from Borussia Dortmund

It looked like the flamboyant Gabonese hit man was a direct ­replacement for a player who had cost a then-club record £46.5m from Lyon only seven months earlier, Not least because it was no secret that Wenger had wanted Aubameyang for some time

Lacazette's situation wasn't helped by a knee injury suffered soon after Aubameyang's arrival that ruled him out for more than a month And with Aubameyang scoring three goals in six games the future looked ever more bleak

But then Lacazette returned with a goal against Stoke in April – Aubameyang scored the other two in a 3-0 win – and two more in the following game, a 4-1 Europa League victory over CSKA Moscow

And with the pair forming a ­promising partnership, Lacazette ­finished the season with a respectable 17 goals

Now he is hoping new boss Unai Emery continues to keep faith in the partnership which, alongside Henrikh Mkhitaryan, sets up a tasty front three

Lacazette said: "I never said ­Aubameyang's arrival was bad for me, only people in the press said it was bad

I was happy because I knew I could play with him. I didn't see him as a rival more than a team-mate, so since the beginning I was happy about his ­signature

Of course, it's good that we have a good relationship off the pitch. If ­people are good off the pitch, on the pitch it will be easier to play

When I didn't score, of course I was frustrated. But last season has finished, it's the past, I've learned from this and now I am happy to start a new season

"Now I know all of my team-mates, I know the club, I know how English football is, it's totally different, but now I'm more ready

Power is the main difference, it's more powerful in England."Referees are less strict than in France, teams like to play low and in counter attack and defenders in general are stronger than in France

In January, Wenger said those ­defenders and the fact there was no winter break made life hard for Lacazette in his first season and ­pointed to Alvaro Morata's struggles at Chelsea

Morata has since revealed that he changed his hair, his car and his boots to try to break his bad spell but Lacazette stuck to more standard practices

He added: "Arsene talked t­o me a lot, I watched videos, I trained more. Sometimes you can do everything but it's only about a little bit of luck

"I know it was my first season so I can't be too hard on myself, even if I wanted to score more

"I don't care how people judge me, I know if I stay in Arsenal the club are happy and my team-mates as well

For more infomation >> Alexandre Lacazette excited by Arsenal pairing with 'replacement' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

传管理层涉贪污及滥权 基建公司愿配合调查 - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> 传管理层涉贪污及滥权 基建公司愿配合调查 - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

电子系统欠完善 MALAYSIA车牌 传统方式竞标 - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> 电子系统欠完善 MALAYSIA车牌 传统方式竞标 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: Agent talks in Miami next week will lead to big Mourinho decision - Duration: 2:53.

 The 22-year-old has played a significant part in Manchester United's pre-season with David De Gea on holiday after his World Cup exploits and Sergio Romero recovering from injury

 Pereira managed just one appearance last season under Jose Mourinho after coming on as a substitute in the Carabao Cup win against Burton in September

 The Manchester Evening News claim Pereira doesn't want to be third choice goalkeeper this season and is keen on a loan move with clubs from La Liga and Serie A showing interest

 Mourinho has been highly complimentary of Pereira and wants the the Portuguese shot-stopper to remain at Old Trafford though

 However, the MEN claim Pereira will sit down with his agent in Miami next week, after their International Champions Cup match with Real Madrid, to discuss his options

MAN UTD TRANSFER NEWS: LIVE UPDATES Pereira will then have to make a decision as to whether he decides to listen to Mourinho's pleas for him to stay or go on loan to guarantee himself playing time

 "Obviously I have been the last 18 months here and the manager shows good faith and trust in me," Pereira said

 "He wants me to play and he thinks it's the right thing for me and I will find out next week where I play next season

 "I want to prove the manager the faith he put in me is right." Pereira, who signed a new four-year deal with the Red Devils last summer, recently received a setback with United signing another goalkeeper in Lee Grant

 Speaking after his move to Old Trafford, the former Stoke ace said: "Moving to Manchester United has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember

 "This was an opportunity that I couldn't let pass and I'm thrilled to become a part of such a historic club

 "I've enjoyed every moment of my career so far and I'm now ready to continue learning and improving alongside some of the best players in the game

 "But at the same time, I intend to use my experience to help the team whenever possible

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: Agent talks in Miami next week will lead to big Mourinho decision - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

중국이 북한에게 화내는 이유 6가지 - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> 중국이 북한에게 화내는 이유 6가지 - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Millennial Seoulite #1 | Pasta Brunch in Sangsu, Seoul - Duration: 3:06.

Hi guys, welcome to the first ever episode of millennial Seoulite

Today, we're in Sangsu, and we're at Bobired

Which is a brunch slash lunch cafe in Sangsu

I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing that correctly, but it's really cute out here

There's a lot of cute lighting, drapery, it's a really big building and has nice outdoor seating

It's a cute place, and we're excited to check it out!

So we just ordered three things off the menu; we ordered two pastas and one salad

One is a "Red Bob Pasta"

Which I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it has shrimp and some kind of meat,

and a bit of cream, I think? And then the other one is some kind of like red cream pasta and then the third is

A salmon salad. And then as for the interior, it's not really that special right now

It just kind of has an industrial feel

so there's a lot of open brick walls, gray color, and

overhead lighting. But the outside is super pretty, there's a lot of mini garden stuff, there's drapery,

there's little steps that come up to the actual building itself. So we'll show you what that looks like,

but we're not going to sit outside

because it's like, 91 degrees.

But if you come here on a nighttime or

you come here on a less hot day, then definitely sit outside, because it's super pretty!

So, the food just came out and it's not really what I expected, it's in this like huge dish.

I think it's so that you can mix rice with it if you want, and that's why there's a self-serve rice section over there.

Mine is really creamy and good.

I had the meat taken out, and I think in the ordering process, my friend

asked to make it less spicy, which you can choose if you want to make it more spicy or less spicy. And

then we haven't tried the salad yet, but we're about to. And how do you like your pasta?

So yeah, we're gonna eat!

Overall, it was pretty good, and everything was good. The service is good, and a lot of things are self-serve,

so it's just really comfortable.

So actually, this

neighborhood in general is quite hip, and I actually only came here for the second time, and I really like it.

I definitely like this neighborhood. I'll definitely come back. There's a lot of cute cafes and restaurants I would like to explore here!

So if you ever get the chance, definitely come to Sangsu, and definitely check out this restaurant. Thank you guys for watching,

I hope you guys liked it! If you did, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe. And I will see you guys next week.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Millennial Seoulite #1 | Pasta Brunch in Sangsu, Seoul - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

뜬금없이 러시아가 '북미정상회담' 취소에 유감을 표명한 이유 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 뜬금없이 러시아가 '북미정상회담' 취소에 유감을 표명한 이유 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

前富商患失智流落街头  前员工报恩照顾2年,台湾的亲人却因种种原因,不愿接他回去 - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> 前富商患失智流落街头  前员工报恩照顾2年,台湾的亲人却因种种原因,不愿接他回去 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Palestinians: What do you think of Israeli Arabs? - Duration: 11:07.

The Palestinians of 1948 (Arab Israelis)

what do you think of them?

Awad Bethlehem

They are repectful people, good people

they help us

Are they different than people from here?

I asked if they are different in how they dress

behave, live

He said no

They are very good people they treat us well

They are not proud Uppity

Do you see a difference between West Bank and 1948 Arabs?

Nancy Jericho

There is a huge difference

When it comes to the way they dress

the way they drive

the way they behave

the way they treat people

How do they drive?

The way they think

Give us an example of one of them or all of them

Most of them think like the Israelis

They think that

Palestine (Israel) is for the Israelis

but we the West Bankers think Palestine (Israel) is for us the Palestinians

But let's get back to what she said

How do they think differently?

in terms of driving or mentality

I don't know, for example their children go to Israeli schools

so the way that they are brought up is that

they belong to Israel

In terms of driving

they (Arab Israelis) drive better more professionally

When you see Palestinians of 1948

is there a difference?

No, it is still the same for me

Can you see the difference?

Duniya Bethlehem

No, I can't see the difference

When you talk to them do you feel a difference in mentality?

No

I don't feel that

They seem the same? - Yes

Ramzi Beit Jala

Palestinians of 1948, those that live in Haifa, Akko

what do you think of them?

Are they different than people here?

Well, now you can see

partially Israeli because they are living inside

but it's better for them because they can come here and go there

without anyone stopping them

How does that make them different if they are a little Israeli?

Do they dress differently? Think differently?

No, they get paid like Israelis

They have an Israeli life

They are free

Abdo Nablus

What do you think of the Arabs of 1948?

Palestinians of the 1948 not Arabs

From which angle?

Culturally. Are they different?

I believe the customs and traditions of the Palestinians are unified

whether they are in the West Bank Gaza or in the 48 lands (Israel)

If he sees a Palestinian from 48 on the street

can he tell he is from there?

Someone in the back said "from his wardrobe"

from the way people dress

No actually, Abdo is saying

that's not true

someone from Jerusalem or the 48 lands?

I believe they are all the same

Even here in Nablus, we have a lot of people living in refugee camps

they are from all over Palestine Jaffa, Akko, Haifa (referring to pre1948)

we are all Palestinian

We see them every day we are very united

we are the same

The difference between Palestinians of 1948

do you see a difference between them and those in the West Bank?

Jamal Ramallah

Not in the way you just said

I said "in terms of thinking, and clothing and the way they look"

but he said yes

Ahmad and Mohammad Ramallah

Yes, there is a huge difference

only in culture

Give an example

Since they live in a different environment with the Jews

meaning the Israelis

they have a different culture

They are far from Islam

In terms of religious clothing they don't all wear religious wear

Islamic attire as they should

But here in the West Bank

we are more committed

those who do wear the Islamic attire

are more committed

As a business owner do see a difference between

Palestinians inside (Israel) and West Bank Palestinians?

Anas Nablus

Of course you can distinguish them when they come in the shop

accent, clothing

language they use

so we can distinguish them from a thousand people

This is from the outside

What about thinking, customs, traditions?

You can't stereotype

you can't generalize

For example, us here in Nablus and the people in the north

we're very similar when it comes to customs and traditions

Perhaps the Palestinians of the 1948 lands (Israel)

who live on the west side

and in the south

perhaps we are a little different than them

What do you think of Palestinians of 1948?

Saher Nablus

They are just like us

They are Palestinian

Same

If you saw someone on the street could you know he is from 1948 lands?

She said "of course"

From their clothing, the way they speak

How does he speak differently?

The accent

Each village has it's own accent

How does he dress differently?

(to the translator) why do you looked so shocked?

She is saying they dress differently

I look at you and can tell you are from 1948 (lands)

Don't say anything

Radna Taibe (village in Israel)

Of course we live among the Jews

and we have to adapt

We have to..

We have to adapt to their way of living

we have no where else to live

or to escape

I don't know what to tell you

If you do something

they would... we would be

sieged or they would close

the city on us

we would be punished

If we were to go out

to demonstrate, we would be punished severly

We would never leave our houses no matter what

that is why we are still there

We won't abandon our homes

that's what she means

We will keep on living among them

and that is the reality we are living in

We express

We will express

ourselves

We will express our opinions

we have to have the same rights as

the Jews, as them

If there is any discrimination, we will stand

demand our rights and go out to demonstrations

For more infomation >> Palestinians: What do you think of Israeli Arabs? - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

Thực Hành Lòng Từ Ái Hằng Ngày - 5. Từ Bi Với Bản Thân - Duration: 34:32.

For more infomation >> Thực Hành Lòng Từ Ái Hằng Ngày - 5. Từ Bi Với Bản Thân - Duration: 34:32.

-------------------------------------------

북한에서 가장 심하다고 알려진 욕설 - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> 북한에서 가장 심하다고 알려진 욕설 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Fest-Ability celebrates disabilities act - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Fest-Ability celebrates disabilities act - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

30X45 | 4BHK house plan with parking | designed by Sam-E STUDIO - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> 30X45 | 4BHK house plan with parking | designed by Sam-E STUDIO - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

한국전쟁 이후 북한군 수뇌부가 가장 경악하는 대한민국 육군 장군 - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> 한국전쟁 이후 북한군 수뇌부가 가장 경악하는 대한민국 육군 장군 - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

PANEER STARTER RECIPE , HARIYALI PANEER KABAB , - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> PANEER STARTER RECIPE , HARIYALI PANEER KABAB , - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

nightcore sống như ta 20 - Duration: 4:14.

hello cac ban

hay qua ha

For more infomation >> nightcore sống như ta 20 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

东甲某联谊会三层楼会所,日前凌晨时分遭枪手连开9枪,子弹射中钢骨水泥地上、墙壁、铝制拉门和白钢门等,幸未造成人命伤亡 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> 东甲某联谊会三层楼会所,日前凌晨时分遭枪手连开9枪,子弹射中钢骨水泥地上、墙壁、铝制拉门和白钢门等,幸未造成人命伤亡 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

A EQM diferente de Mário Bortolotto | Mário Bortolotto's different NDE - Duration: 22:29.

Hello, everybody, as always you're very well welcome to the channel "AFTER ALL, WHAT ARE WE?"

Mário Bortolotto: an important and respected director, actor and writer.

Mário has already won the APCA award for his work as a whole,

and also won the SHELL Award for Best Actor for his play "OUR LIFE IS NOT WORTH A CHEVROLET."

In 2009 Mario was shot and had an NDE.

Let's know his story?

Good night, Mario.

Good evening.

Thank you so much for sharing with us your near-death experience.

I would like you to tell us in as much detail as possible ...

because it is something that will help all of us in our scientific understanding about this event.

Do you want me to tell you what it was like, what happened ... the whole story?

Yes, yes, the whole story, the way you think you should tell.

Okay.

Under what circumstances everything happened ...

How did it happen...

and then how that has had an impact in your life.

Okay.

Well, I was doing a midnight show in the "Parlapatões Space" ...

it was a play written by me, called "Brutal" ...

I was...

I had directed, written the text ...

and was also doing the ... doing the light of the play.

The presentation ended around 1:30 AM...

it was...

a day a little out of the ordinary because I wanted to leave ...

and I usually drink until morning ...

it was a day...

in which I was eager to go home and sleep.

And then a friend of mine said to me:

"Hey ... are you leaving?"

[I said]: "Yes ... I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, I do not feel like staying here today."

[He said,] "But I'll pay you a dose of Jack Daniels."

[I said:] "Well then I'll stay ..."

Then I drank a dose ... I drank two ... three ...

After sometime I had drank an entire bottle of ... Jack Daniels.

I was pretty crazy.

It was almost morning ...

when...

The bar door was locked because ...

after a certain hour they used to lock the door ...

then someone knocked ...

and the security guard went to see who it was ...

and it was Reinaldo Moraes, who is a writer friend of mine ...

and Fernanda D'Umbra, who is my ex-wife ...

they had just arrived...

and they wanted to get in.

And the guy unlocked and opened the door for them to enter.

As they entered, the bad guys came in together.

Four guys, two of them armed.

They came in yelling at everyone inside the bar ...

"everybody lies on the floor" ... that kind of stuff ...

that bad guys do ...

I was very drunk... really drunk.

And I did not obey what the guys said.

It was not a matter of ...

willing to confront the guys, or anything like that ...

the thing is that I was really ... really drunk.

I could not even get up from the chair.

Then one guy came and said to me that I had to lie down on the floor ... and I said, "I'm not going to lie down."

"if you want, I can get up"..

Then another guy came from behind and gave me a butt on the head very ... very hard, very violent.

I think any normal person would faint but I ...

I'm a hardhead...

unfortunately.

So... the guy gave the butt ...

and instead of fainting I got up to face him.

As soon as I got up to face him ...

one of them unloaded the weapon on me.

Three shots hit me ...

two more in the leg of a friend of mine who tried to help...

it was Carcará [name of the friend] ...

and ... they missed some ... also ... I think another guy did shoot too ... I do not know ...

To this day there are ... some bullet holes in the "Parlapatões Space".

But I know that in this story I was shot three times.

I was shot first and kept walking ...

Then I was shot twice more ...

only on the third shot I fell.

And...

and then everyone was there ... the bad guys ran away ...

They told me that the guy still came to give the mercy shot in me ... the so-called mercy shot ...

and...

he put the revolver closer ... pulled the trigger ... and missed.

The shot hit the floor next to my head.

If not, I would have died.

Then they fled ...

they fled

everybody came to help me...

to me and also to Carcará that had been shot in the leg ....

he is my partner here at the theater ...

and my friend...

and...

and then I remember that I ...

I remember that I was repeating that I was going to die.

I kept saying I was going to die.

My ex-wife ... Fernanda ... was holding ... my head ...

trying... to talk to me

my friends were trying to talk to me and I...

The last thing I remember is that I was...

fallen on the ground ... Fernanda ...

was holding my head and I was repeating that I was going to die.

And then I blacked out, [from then on] I just know what they told me about what happened.

They called the ambulance but the ambulance was going to take to much time to arrive ...

If I kept waiting for the ambulance I would have died.

Then...

my friends held me and put me in the trunk of a police car ...

and they took me to [the hospital] ...

then the medical doctor said ... when I got there the medical doctors of Santa Casa Hospital...

received me ...

and said that if it had taken me seven more minutes or so to get there I would have died.

And then I went through I do not know how many surgeries ...

and was two days in a coma.

What kind of surgery?

In the heart.

One bullet hit the heart.

One went through my body, one hit the heart and the other ... I do not know ...

I think it stopped next to the cervical spine.

When I opened my eyes I did not even believe I was alive.

I remember that I opened my eyes and saw ...

The first person I saw was the ... mother of my daughter, who was sitting near the bed ...

she smiled at me

[and I thought] ... it means that I'm still alive ... if she smiled at me ...

and then...

I remember that they told me they did not bring my daughter ... to see me because ...

I could get too emotional ... etc

And about the experience ...

the near-death experience ...?

What did it happen ... out of the ordinary while you were ...

I can not tell what happened out of the ordinary ...

but I know I saw many images ...

they are things that I tell and that are kind of funny ...

It looked like I was in a ...

in a kind of limbo ... I do not know ... in a tunnel ...

and then I saw some images ...

You know when you pick up ... a lit match and throw it in the coffee

and the [surface of the] coffee forms some images ... something like that?

I remember it was more or less this kind of smoky image that was being formed in front of me ...

this kind of shape ... I really saw that.

And I remember seeing Pereio's image .. being formed ...

Paulo Cesar Pereio ... who was my friend ...

I remember seeing Trotsky ...

Leon Trotsky ...

and Prince Valiant ... of Hal Foster.

These are the three images that got in my head ... so ... in a very firm way ...

I must have seen many other things ...

but the images I remember clearly while I was ...

in this situation were the images of these three people ...

which have no connection one with the others.

I used to read a lot Prince Valiant when I was a kid ...

But ... Troksty I do not understand why ... I do not understand ...

I never had any connection with him.

And Pereio is my friend.

You said "limbo" and you said "tunnel".

Yes ... I said ... we have a way of saying ...

but we do not know what a limbo is ...

the limbo according to the Bible is a place where the little children go ...

which is a "nothing" place.

it's more or less this ... it's where the little kids who have not been baptized go ...

according to Catholic belief.

And why the tunnel?

Did you have the feeling that you were in a tunnel?

Yes, I had ... I had ... the feeling of ...

Did you have the feeling that...

A tunnel where you never got anywhere ...

Was it a tunnel without light at the end?

There was a light.

There was a light, yes ... but it was not a very strong light or anything very clear like that, no.

It was a very distant light.

But did you feel like going toward it ...

or did you feel like you were heading toward it?

I do not know ... I do not know ...

I felt that I was moving ...

but I can not tell if I was moving with determination toward this light ...

or if I walked with hesitation toward it ... I do not remember that.

But do you feel that you were approaching it?

Yes...

I feel ... I do.

And did you feel someone's presence?

Even if you haven't seen it?

No.

I did not feel the presence of anyone.

In addition to these images that were formed

I do not remember anything.

Have not you seen your body?

No ... no ... I did not see my body... no.

You have not gone anyplace ...

the only thing happened

were these three images?

Yes ... yes ... three images ...

that I remember ... of course.

I think it must have been much more ... but I do not remember.

Has that had any impact on you ...? Or do you think it might have been a dream?

Or a ...

It was all so calm ...

The images were formed in such a quiet way ... so ...

Did you have a feeling of peace?

I had ... peace ... yes ... a lot.

Much peace ... there was no agitation at all.

And no pain?

No ... no pain.

It was all very peaceful.

I'm sure about this ... you know ...

about this tranquility ...

And did not you feel it when you returned to the body?

I didn'nt ... no.

I not even know if I left it, right?

It's true... you're right.

I'm talking based on ...

- [Mario] Yes ... on the experiences of other people ... - Yes... yes.

I'm not sure I left the body.

This issue of leaving the body... is controversial.

There are many people who have had a near-death experience ...

and who understand that consciousness has expanded ...

going beyond the body ...

but never ceasing to be in the body as well.

Maybe this is closer to what I felt.

Have you ever heard of near-death experience?

Not in detail ... not with this ...

I've seen people talking ... talking about it ... but I've never met anyone ...

who would sit beside me and explain to me about it.

You were in a tunnel, you felt you were in the limbo according to your words ...

and you had this feeling of peace ...

and you saw a light ...

even if not very strong ...

in the end [of the tunnel].

Yes ... but it's very vague what I'm talking about ...

I vaguely remember it ...

It's not very clear in my head ...

if it was really a tunnel ...

you konw ... for me it's all very ...

there is nothing very clear.

The only clear thing I saw are the images of these three figures ...

which I clearly remember.

But the rest I remember very ... vaguely.

Has this had any impact on understanding who you are?

In your life?

I do not know if you ... have a vision ... more skeptical, more materialistic ...

materialistic in the sense of thinking that we are only matter ...

or ... didn't that generate any changes ...

or do you feel today that we are something beyond this physical body?

I am Catholic.

I am Catholic ... although I have not gone to church for a long time ...

I was raised in the Catholic Church ... I was a seminarian for five years ...

- You were a seminarian for five years? - I were ... I were ...

I got kicked out of there.

I stayed five years inside.

So, actually, I ...

I have a Catholic belief still in me ... even though I do not go to church ...

because I do not agree with many church dogmas ...

but...

I always believed that life can not be just this.

it can not be this mediocre thing that is our life here.

I hope ... I have faith and I hope there is something beyond this.

I do not know what it is ... I do not know if it's what the church preaches, I do not know if it's what spiritists preach, if it is... anyway ...

I really do not think people are right about this ...

everybody's kind of risking a guess ...

Did this experience somehow modify your relationship with these questions ...

and these thoughts about what will come next?

No ... because I still ...

I still do not know what will happen after we leave here.

I think nobody knows ... I think you're doing what you're doing exactly to better understand that.

Yes.

But somehow ...

Has this information you had in your experience had any kind of impact in your life?

I do not think so .

I did not change anything I was before ...

I still believe the same things ... I keep on living my ...

this life here just as I lived ...

so I really do not think I've changed anything ...

since...

I do not think I was living in a wrong way ...

I was not doing anything ...

that compromised my existence ... here in this ...

in this place we don't know how to define what it is.

I haven't changed but ... the truth is that I already had this ...

this idea that ...

that we are not just this ...

so I guess I haven't changed because of that.

Maybe if I were a convicted atheist ... if I were a ...

a convicted materialist ...

maybe I would have changed something in my life... yes... because the experience is very strong.

So I think there could have been a very big turn in my life in that moment.

About the sensation of time ...

some people comment that it seems like time is different during such an experience.

Did you feel something like that?

Yeah ... it seems like everything runs slower ...

Like I said before, everything seemed quieter.

Did you hear any noise?

I do not remember ... I do not think so.

I do not remember, if I listened I do not remember.

Do you remember if there was a deep silence?

No... no.

When we dream ... I dream a lot ... every night ... I have nightmares ... I have ...

I wake up scared, I wake up ...

kind of restless

Do you differentiate what you had from a dream?

Yes, because in this experience everything was very serene.

It had nothing to do with the dreams I have.

When I wake up I'm always agitated, disturbed, I wake up thinking ...

There... it was all very quiet.

It really seemed I was in another dimension.

Did you feel lightness?

Yes ... yes.

About space ...

for example about what you saw ...

Some people comment that during the experience the vision is different.

One of these people commented ...

that you do not have to turn back to look ...

another person commented that it was as if there was a peripheral vision ...

It's like you see everything ...

at the same time.

Did you have any sensation like that ...

thinking on the things you saw there?

I'm not sure ... if I tell you, I might be wrong.

If I say that I ...

At the same time that I remember that it was ... similar ...

When I used the word "tunnel" I might have ... said it wrong ... I do not know ...

I remember the light ... but I do not remember exactly if it was a narrow thing.

Maybe it was a much broader thing than I said, understand?

that's why it's dangerous to say without being sure ...

Well ... there are wide tunnels ...

Yes ... maybe that's it ... a very wide tunnel ... because there was a thing of amplitude...

at the same time ... if I thought of a tunnel ... or it's a very large tunnel or it's not a tunnel.

Did these images you saw, somehow, made you think about why have you seen them ...

and did this make you come to some conclusion?

No...

I never thought of that ...

I remember the journalists who interviewed me after I ... I came back ...

and that I always talked about these images ...

I always made it clear that that was what I remembered ... very clearly ...

People used to laugh ...

because there is no connection to one another ...

and neither with myself ... so .... in the case of Trotsky it is very strange ...

people know that I'm an apolitical guy ...

Ah ... you are not an admirer of Trotsky?

No ... that's why I said ... I'm not ...

Not even of Stalin ... of any of them ... nor of Lenin ... anyway ...

But you are Pereio's friend...

I am Pereio's friend ... and I was a fan of Prince Valiant.

But not of Trotsky ... to this day I wonder ... why did Trotsky appear to me ...

Why he.

I thought it was weird.

Do you have any message for us who never had an experience like that?

Any message I have will be a bit presumptuous on my part ...

as if it were like this: "Well, as I have experienced this, I can tell you ... that."

And I would not like to be presumptuous in that way.

I can only say that for me it was not a bad experience.

In my particular case ...

I returned ... very light.

It was a very good experience...

maybe ... it has even helped in my physical recovery...

because...

because I remember being very quiet, [feeling] very light ...

and also when I woke up... and I saw the smile of my ex-wife ...

When you awoke did you immediately remember the experience?

Didn't it get erased from your memory?

No ... it didn't.

And you told [someone] right away ...?

No ... because I was intubated ... I could not even speak ...

But it was all in my head, yes.

And [as soon as you could] you told that to ...

I did, I did ...

I was interviewed many times...

several newspapers ... television ...

and I always spoke very openly about this because ...

I have no problem talking about it.

Maybe if this had been a traumatic experience ...

then maybe I had more trouble talking about it...

I'd be more reticent ...

Do you consider in any way this experience that you had as a religious experience?

No.

No ... I do not think so ... I do not think so.

It is different.

I thought it was strange that I came back ... I think it's strange ...

to this day I think it is strange that I am still here ...

Because I was sure, at the time I was shot, that I was going ...

that I was going to die.

At that moment were you afraid?

[at the moment] when you realized you had been shot?

I think the feeling was of fear ...

or of being stunned by the idea ... anyway ... I do not know if it was fear ...

But the moment you ...

... of being so sure that this was going to happen ...

The moment you realized you were... watching those images ...

did the fear persist?

You mean ... after I already had ...

No ... when, during the experience, you were seeing the images...

as if they were made of smoke, as you said before...

Not at that moment ... everything was quiet there.

There was no fear?

No, there was no fear.

The situation was totally good.

If you liked please share this video, share all the videos,

click "like", make comments, subscribe to our channel ...

and remember to play the bell ... then you will always be told when a new video arrives,

what is very practical, very nice, very cool ...

And if you have any questions ...

or if you had an NDE and would like to share your story with ... the world ...

please write to us ... our email is ...

afterallwhatarewe@gmail.com

This ... is a new frontier of human knowledge.

Shall we explore it together?

No comments:

Post a Comment