What a GoodSmile
Yeah, its done, finally!
And i just did a reference to GoodSmile in the last part
IT CANT BE
Its done, god, this level is so boring
-------------------------------------------
¿Qué es lo mejor que tenemos en Burgos? #LoMejorQueTenemos - Duration: 1:17.
For more infomation >> ¿Qué es lo mejor que tenemos en Burgos? #LoMejorQueTenemos - Duration: 1:17. -------------------------------------------
HACIENDO DEPORTE/GYM OBBY - Duration: 16:46.
For more infomation >> HACIENDO DEPORTE/GYM OBBY - Duration: 16:46. -------------------------------------------
Peugeot 208 ENVY 1.2 VTI - 5 DRS - NAV EUROPA - PDC - Duration: 1:02.
For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 ENVY 1.2 VTI - 5 DRS - NAV EUROPA - PDC - Duration: 1:02. -------------------------------------------
[司法常識][刑事官司][按鈴提告][免費法律諮詢][台灣大學法律服務社][猴子哥哥-[20170415諮詢][20170417台北市地方法院檢察署][按鈴提告][依依11][11依依] - Duration: 4:03.
For more infomation >> [司法常識][刑事官司][按鈴提告][免費法律諮詢][台灣大學法律服務社][猴子哥哥-[20170415諮詢][20170417台北市地方法院檢察署][按鈴提告][依依11][11依依] - Duration: 4:03. -------------------------------------------
Thực phẩm được người việt hay ăn là nguyên nhân số 1 gây ung thư - Duration: 2:51.
For more infomation >> Thực phẩm được người việt hay ăn là nguyên nhân số 1 gây ung thư - Duration: 2:51. -------------------------------------------
Second Hand Book Haul | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 4:58.
Hello hello I'm Chandra from Mysteries of Writing if
you're new to this channel don't forget to press that subscribe button as I post videos
about writing tips, the writing process and all things writerly and bookish
So recently I realized that I've already posted about 7 or 8 videos and I haven't
introduced booktube to my channel yet which is something I've been dying to do for this
channel and recently I went to a second hand book store and I picked up four books that
I would really like to read about and I thought I'd share them with you guys so here are
my four books and somehow they all landed up being blue covers and I don't know how
that happened The first one is The Water Clock by Jim Kelly
it's a contemporary book I don't usually read contemporary books so I am trying out
something new so basically there's a dead body that is found in frozen ice and it's
a mutilated body and then near a Cathedral they find another dead body and that one has
been there for about 30 years so I think it's a bit of a crime investigation I think I'll
enjoy it quite a bit I did find it under the thriller section so there's probably going
to be a little bit of horror coming out of it so I'm definitely excited I know it's
probably going to be something similar to these two books at the back here so The Body
Finder by Kimberly Derting those two books were also crime investigation I think it was
a little bit less horror though so yeah but I'm definitely interested in this book and
I can't wait to get to it The next book is called Before Wings by Beth
Goobie and for some reason it was also under the thriller section but I looked it up online
and it's apparently a science fiction slash fantasy kind of book basically it's about
a girl who survived a brain aneurysm and she's caught between the land of the living and
the spirit world so it's going to be quite an interesting book something different that
I haven't really tried before on the back cover it says that this novel explores territory
that most young adult books don't really explore so it's basically as you know the
whole spirit world and everything and that's going to be pretty cool
So the next one is The Shack by WM Paul Young and basically I thought this book would be
great because I think the movies come out in another country I'm not sure but it's
coming out soon in South Africa I think basically it's about a girl who gets abducted while
a family is on a vacation and then there's evidence about her being brutally murdered
but then a few years later her dad receives a message from God that invites him back to
The Shack and against his better judgement he goes anyway and basically he finds something
that is going to change his world forever so on the back of the cover it says it answers
the main question about where is God in a world so full of unspeakable pain it seems
like it's going to be different and it seems like it's going to be a very interesting
book and it also seems ike it's going to be a tear jerker so in my next videos if I
have bags under my eyes don't judge you guys know that's it's because I've been
reading sad books ok And then the next one was virus by Sarah Langan
and apparently this one is actually the second book in a series I'm not too sure which
series it is but I'll look it up and then write it down in the description box below
so basically a boy goes missing on a school trip and then the whole town is plunged into
tragedy and united shock and then something bigger emerges out of the woods while search
parties are trying to find him that by the time this boy emerges everything has changed
so it still sounds like it's going to be a very interesting book I'll probably still
read it even though I haven't got the first one because well I'm notorious for reading
series in the wrong order and I've done this multiple times right from when I was
in junior school where I read things like the rainbow magic fairy series in the wring
order from 4, 7 and 45 right through to primary school where I read the Mary Kate and Ashley
Olsen series in a complete haywire order and I have no idea how I came up with it but yeah
half of them weren't even from the same series so yeah and right up till basically
middle school where I read Kissed by and Angel by Elizabeth Chandler and I never really knew
it was a series until well three weeks ago and well till now where I got this book and
it happens to be the second one but I'm still looking forward to it, it sounds pretty
grabbing I had no idea it was in a series till I researched it well that's it for
now I know it wasn't really a massive huge book haul but I will be posting more videos
like this so you can look forward to that I 'll be doing some reviews on these books
as well I hope you enjoyed this video if you did please give it a like share it with your
friends and don't forget to subscribe
-------------------------------------------
Dresses for Girls Kids Indian traditional clothing Flipkart and amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:40.
Dresses for Girls Kids Indian traditional clothing Flipkart and amazon shopping online
-------------------------------------------
Thực phẩm được người việt hay ăn là nguyên nhân số 1 gây ung thư - Duration: 2:51.
For more infomation >> Thực phẩm được người việt hay ăn là nguyên nhân số 1 gây ung thư - Duration: 2:51. -------------------------------------------
Why Special Needs Students Want School Choice - Duration: 4:20.
The first thing you should know about me: I'm a very lucky guy.
The second thing you should know is: I'm blind, and that's why I'm wearing these.
I was born with retinal cancer and, at ten months old, I lost my left eye.
At twelve years old, I lost my right.
So, why am I so lucky then?
I'll give you three reasons: I have a loving and supporting family; I play competitive golf,
which I love; and I'm the long snapper for the University of Southern California,
which I love even more.
But there's another reason why I'm lucky… and that's because, even though I'm blind,
and even though I have special needs, I got a great education.
There is six and half million public school students in the United States who, like me,
have special needs.
Some of them have more serious disabilities than I do; some of them, less.
But most aren't as lucky as I am.
I went to Orange Lutheran, a private high school in Southern California.
My school gave me a tutor that was able to help me through Calculus and other Advanced
Placement courses.
They gave me the same opportunities and expectations as any other student.
And now, I go to a great college.
But this was only possible because I was born into a family that could afford private school.
In California, that's the only way special-needs students can be assured a good education.
Why?
Because in California, and in most states, if you're a special-needs student,
you don't have any choices.
If you cannot afford a private school, you are stuck -- in going to the public school
that the government chooses for you.
I tried that at first, but right off the bat there were problems.
All the special-needs students in my district were grouped into one class.
Academic ability didn't matter; interest didn't matter; it only mattered that you
had a disability.
Even if I were to outperform other students, say, in Honors Chemistry, I couldn't take
the class with them because I was blind.
And this was in Orange County, California – home to some of the nation's top public schools!
Imagine what it's like in less fortunate communities.
But, thanks to my parents, I had options.
So I left the public school and went to a private one.
But what about the millions of special-needs students in middle-to-lower income families?
Don't they deserve the same opportunities that I had?
Of course, they do!
And that's why I'm for school choice.
With school choice, the money follows the student.
Every child receives funding that their parents can direct to the school that best fits their
needs: public, private, charter, even homeschool – no one is stuck in a school
that doesn't work for them.
Twelve states already employ school choice programs for special needs students.
And it works.
One great example comes from Florida.
The McKay Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities gives kids the choice to
attend the public school in their district, a public school in another district,
or even a private school.
A study by the Manhattan Institute showed marked improvement in reading and math scores
for the students in the program.
Not surprisingly, this program is becoming more popular.
In 2009, 20,000 special-needs students enrolled.
In 2015, that number had grown to over 31,000.
But instead of trying to duplicate this success, teachers' unions, and the politicians in
their pocket, cling to the old model, which benefits them – not students.
In states like California, New York, and even Texas, they have managed to
block school choice entirely.
But fortunately, they don't have the final say.
More and more Americans believe that special-needs students deserve a quality education.
It shouldn't depend on whether you are lucky enough to be born into a family that can afford
private school, or whether you are lucky enough to be born in the right district, or right state.
It shouldn't depend on luck at all.
No one sees this more clearly than I do.
I'm Jake Olson, for Prager University.
-------------------------------------------
Tony + Negan | The Last Time - Duration: 0:44.
They're coming for you.
Universe gives you a sign, you just shove your finger right up its ass.
I thought so.
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
-------------------------------------------
Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC ELEGANCE AUTOMAAT, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC ELEGANCE AUTOMAAT, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 0:59. -------------------------------------------
amy & jonah \ closer - Duration: 2:09.
there you are
peace offering?
it's the closest thing i could find to an olive branch
they're beautiful trash flowers
gold pride?
gold pride
please don't talk
you're not paying attention!
sorry, go ahead
ok, sure.
amelia?
stay in your lane
anytime
ok..
that's good to know
it /is/ good to know
what
why is that good to know? what do you know
jonah?
better job, copy that
aww
okay
people think i have a crush on amy?!
you think im cute?
no!
so, it's not that you're super jealous and in love with me
and want me all to yourself
ew
that's insane! who's saying .. like, who specifically
who's saying that?
do you want to come?
welcome to the no options club
if you want to
it means nothing to me if you're there
wow
wanna know what i really regret?
that last shot of sambuca?
that too
fantastic!
thank you!
i'm winning!
wrong answer!
i'm in!
me too!
i feel like you've become a lot more fun since i've know u
you've become marginally less annoying
that was awesome!
don't make me blush in front of the fellas!
i mean, no offense. but ew
there is that smile
nice to meet you
-------------------------------------------
Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC TREND Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC TREND Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 1:01. -------------------------------------------
Program Drugi (Dwójka) - 3 bloki reklamowe i zapowiedzi z 2 maja 2016 roku - Duration: 11:27.
For more infomation >> Program Drugi (Dwójka) - 3 bloki reklamowe i zapowiedzi z 2 maja 2016 roku - Duration: 11:27. -------------------------------------------
2017搖滾世大運【I Am Here】混音師Tim Palmer向台灣樂迷打招呼 - Duration: 0:30.
For more infomation >> 2017搖滾世大運【I Am Here】混音師Tim Palmer向台灣樂迷打招呼 - Duration: 0:30. -------------------------------------------
BMW X1 1.8i sDrive Executive Panoramadak / Trekhaak / PDC - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> BMW X1 1.8i sDrive Executive Panoramadak / Trekhaak / PDC - Duration: 0:59. -------------------------------------------
(starstable) my first video :D - Duration: 1:16.
For more infomation >> (starstable) my first video :D - Duration: 1:16. -------------------------------------------
Rihanna "Love On The Brain" (karaoke+chords) - Duration: 4:03.
Rihanna "Love On The Brain" (karaoke+chords)
-------------------------------------------
Geometry Dash 2.01 - (Insane Demon) - 8o by Zobros - Duration: 2:18.
What a GoodSmile
Yeah, its done, finally!
And i just did a reference to GoodSmile in the last part
IT CANT BE
Its done, god, this level is so boring
-------------------------------------------
Second Hand Book Haul | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 4:58.
Hello hello I'm Chandra from Mysteries of Writing if
you're new to this channel don't forget to press that subscribe button as I post videos
about writing tips, the writing process and all things writerly and bookish
So recently I realized that I've already posted about 7 or 8 videos and I haven't
introduced booktube to my channel yet which is something I've been dying to do for this
channel and recently I went to a second hand book store and I picked up four books that
I would really like to read about and I thought I'd share them with you guys so here are
my four books and somehow they all landed up being blue covers and I don't know how
that happened The first one is The Water Clock by Jim Kelly
it's a contemporary book I don't usually read contemporary books so I am trying out
something new so basically there's a dead body that is found in frozen ice and it's
a mutilated body and then near a Cathedral they find another dead body and that one has
been there for about 30 years so I think it's a bit of a crime investigation I think I'll
enjoy it quite a bit I did find it under the thriller section so there's probably going
to be a little bit of horror coming out of it so I'm definitely excited I know it's
probably going to be something similar to these two books at the back here so The Body
Finder by Kimberly Derting those two books were also crime investigation I think it was
a little bit less horror though so yeah but I'm definitely interested in this book and
I can't wait to get to it The next book is called Before Wings by Beth
Goobie and for some reason it was also under the thriller section but I looked it up online
and it's apparently a science fiction slash fantasy kind of book basically it's about
a girl who survived a brain aneurysm and she's caught between the land of the living and
the spirit world so it's going to be quite an interesting book something different that
I haven't really tried before on the back cover it says that this novel explores territory
that most young adult books don't really explore so it's basically as you know the
whole spirit world and everything and that's going to be pretty cool
So the next one is The Shack by WM Paul Young and basically I thought this book would be
great because I think the movies come out in another country I'm not sure but it's
coming out soon in South Africa I think basically it's about a girl who gets abducted while
a family is on a vacation and then there's evidence about her being brutally murdered
but then a few years later her dad receives a message from God that invites him back to
The Shack and against his better judgement he goes anyway and basically he finds something
that is going to change his world forever so on the back of the cover it says it answers
the main question about where is God in a world so full of unspeakable pain it seems
like it's going to be different and it seems like it's going to be a very interesting
book and it also seems ike it's going to be a tear jerker so in my next videos if I
have bags under my eyes don't judge you guys know that's it's because I've been
reading sad books ok And then the next one was virus by Sarah Langan
and apparently this one is actually the second book in a series I'm not too sure which
series it is but I'll look it up and then write it down in the description box below
so basically a boy goes missing on a school trip and then the whole town is plunged into
tragedy and united shock and then something bigger emerges out of the woods while search
parties are trying to find him that by the time this boy emerges everything has changed
so it still sounds like it's going to be a very interesting book I'll probably still
read it even though I haven't got the first one because well I'm notorious for reading
series in the wrong order and I've done this multiple times right from when I was
in junior school where I read things like the rainbow magic fairy series in the wring
order from 4, 7 and 45 right through to primary school where I read the Mary Kate and Ashley
Olsen series in a complete haywire order and I have no idea how I came up with it but yeah
half of them weren't even from the same series so yeah and right up till basically
middle school where I read Kissed by and Angel by Elizabeth Chandler and I never really knew
it was a series until well three weeks ago and well till now where I got this book and
it happens to be the second one but I'm still looking forward to it, it sounds pretty
grabbing I had no idea it was in a series till I researched it well that's it for
now I know it wasn't really a massive huge book haul but I will be posting more videos
like this so you can look forward to that I 'll be doing some reviews on these books
as well I hope you enjoyed this video if you did please give it a like share it with your
friends and don't forget to subscribe
-------------------------------------------
you - dodie cover | zetly - Duration: 3:13.
For more infomation >> you - dodie cover | zetly - Duration: 3:13. -------------------------------------------
MY DAILY MAKEUP - TUTORIAL (BEAT YO FACE LIKE ME) [ENG SUB] - Duration: 10:17.
Hey guys!
Today, I decided to show you how to make a normal looking person from this ugly bitch.
First, I will put my earphones in!
Because without music, I can't do literally anything.
As a second step,
I will take serum that Tess recommended to me and I can't live without it anymore,
and I will spread it all over my face.
I always start with my brows.
I know, it's maybe weird, but I got used to it somehow.
First, I brush my eyebrows
so that all the hairs are in the same direction.
Then I will take dark brown eyeshadow,
and with a flat brush, I'll shape my eyebrows!
I start shaping my eyebrows from the bridge of my nose,
and I do straight line on the bottom side all the way to the highest point of the arch.
Then I start at the top of the arch and draw a little "tail" down.
So... and then...
I draw the top line and connect everything!
Does it even make sense? Just... watch what I do.
Then I fill my eyebrows in...
And I TRY to do "gradient" towards my nose.
The "try" is important word.
Let's move on to the eyes!
I start with putting concealer all over my eyelid.
I don't use primer because concealer does the job well for me,
And if your eyeshadow is of a good quality, it will stay on anyway.
I also put concealer under my eyes to hide the enormous eye-bags.
Then, I put some light color (beige or so)
on my eyelied with my fingers.
And I put white eye shadow or highlighter on my brow bone.
Usually, I do something like smokey eyes and I use these three brown colors.
First, I take the lightest brown and put it on the outer part of my eyelid and in crease.
Then, I take slightly darker color and put it in crease and on smaller part of my outer eyelid, closer to my eye.
And with the darkest shade and smaller brush, I blend it into crease and outer corner of my eye.
So it optically opens up my eyes.
Sometimes, like today, I add also black color to the crease, to give the eye makeup more dimension.
In the inner corners, I put the same color that I have on my browbone - white or highlight.
I also blend the brown eye shadow under my eye.
And now eyeliner~
First, of course, waterline.
Do I have to comment on that? I just look like I came out of some horror movie.
And now what everyone is the most curious about. How does Chriss do her liquid liner?
First, I make liner all over my upper eyelid.
I start from the middle to the end - and then I come back to the inner corner of my eye, and do a line all over my eyelid.
I always try to make the line as thin as possible so if you see me with thick eyeliner, it was not a good day.
Then I make a straight line from outer corner to the end of my eyebrows.
It is important to keep your eye relaxed, because if you make the line while the skin is stretched, it will not look nice.
And finally, I connect the middle with the straight line and fill it in!
Everyday I make my eyeliner a little bit differently, so... today it came out like this.
Then, with a white pencil, I fill in bottom waterline.
Finally to cover up the ugly face.
First I put concealer over all the problematic areas of my skin.
Almost everywhere as you can see.
Then I blend it out with a sponge.
I put foundation in a very weird way, I know... I just spread it all over my face like this.
And then I take the sponge again and blend blend blend.
Don't forget hairline, ears and neck!
Please, girls, put the foundation in those places too.
Then I take the concealer again and put it on my forehead, nose, chin and cheeks.
Now you're maybe asking: "Chriss, do you have any system in this?" No, I don't.
Yes, first I do my eyes, then my foundation and then my mascara, I don't know why. Maybe so I have bigger chance to ruin my foundation.
I don't do this every day, but when I feel fancy, I contour my face!
I start with darker color and I blend it under my cheekbones, in my temples, nose and under my chin.
And highlight goes on the tip of my nose, cheekbones, chin and sometimes even forehead.
And no, I don't powder my foundation down because my skin is so dry that it looks like I am shedding skin when I use powder.
Then I buff the dead skin from my lips, so I can put lipstick on...
With lipliner, I go over the shape of my lips and fill them in.
Sometimes, when I want my lips to look bigger, I overdraw them a little bit.
And then I put lipstick on! Because this one is not matte, I concetrate it inside of my lips and blend it out.
And that's it! We're done! It didn't even hurt~
If you have any question, ask away! All the products will be listed below!
Have a nice day and BYE~
-------------------------------------------
【MUKBANG】 10 Spicy Sapporo Ichiban Hiroshima Style Tantanmen + 1.5Kg Rice 4Kg 8417kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 4:56.
Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)
So Today! tadaa I've bought 10 of Sapporo Ichiban's Hiroshima style tantanmein to eat today
don't they look yummy? I bought these from 7-11
on the package it says add some soft boiled "Onsen tamago" eggs to make it taste even better
of course... I have made some eggs to go with this 12 of them!!!
alrighty lets get preppin'
tadaa this here is the cup ramen we'll be eating today ra-yu oil with surprising flavor that sticks to
thin al dente noodles oh so they are using thin style noodles
I've always imagined tantan mein to be made with thicker style noodles
each cup is 497kcal eating 10 of these will be 4970kcal
inside a sauce pack soup powder that is added at the end and some toppings
this is what the toppings look like and there is meat in this pack
add these to the noodles...
then the hot water k, I've readied 10 packs of these
lets start add some of our sauces ooooh its so red... looks yummy
looks like tantan sauce
its got that unmistakeable 'Kasho' aroma and the noodles are very thin
next the soup mix meant to be added just before eating
oh it looks kinda spicy ~ so red ~
and now add our onsen tamago to the middle
this is what it should look like tadaa the dish is complete
its got this super delish smelling aroma to it
I also prepped 4 cups of rice here so lets see how much it weighs
w/o the bowl its 2.6kg itadakimasu
this is what it looks like
its rather spicy, it does have quite the bite to it
the kasho pepper is really present
such strong flavors as well, and you can really taste the ra-yu chili oil
it was a good idea to have rice with this
and since its so spicy these onsen tamago eggs are the perfect acompaniment
the eggs really serve to mellow out the flavors
it really stimulates my appetite for this rice
~ I don't have any soup today though ~
these sorts of noodles with soup/broth go best with some rice on the side... as far as taste goes
since these are thin style noodles what soup is in here really tends to stick to them
when you coat the noodles in egg its sooooo delish tasting
onsen tamago eggs are truly delish
I've just recently realized just how tasty they are
these eggs are perfect for dishes I tend to like those strongly flavored ones and oily dishes.
the meat that came in the packs are surprisingly large and delish
they're so packed full of flavor
my tongue is kind of hurting right now it must be due to all the kasho in this
as for veggies there is onion in here its got this nice crispness to it which is nice
and the meaty goodness of the mincedmeat is also a nice touch
last mouthful itadakimasu
gochisosamadeshita this hiroshima style tantanmein noodles were so delish
the noodles were so thin and slick and the flavors were so strong and it had
a nice kick of pepper as well just enough to make your tongue a bit numb
it had quite a lot of onion and meat in it it was so delish
~ onsen tamago eggs are a definite must have ~
for 1 pack of tantan mein having 2 of those eggs would make for a perfectly luxurious experience
and since the flavors were so strong it made me really go through all this rice
the Hiroshima style tantan mein were so delish won't you all give them a try?
and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI
-------------------------------------------
Est-ce normal d'avoir des MOIS NÉGATIFS dans les PARIS SPORTIFS ? - Duration: 6:19.
For more infomation >> Est-ce normal d'avoir des MOIS NÉGATIFS dans les PARIS SPORTIFS ? - Duration: 6:19. -------------------------------------------
Afbetalt.dk - Gratis Video Guide til hvordan du køber på afbetaling - Duration: 0:41.
For more infomation >> Afbetalt.dk - Gratis Video Guide til hvordan du køber på afbetaling - Duration: 0:41. -------------------------------------------
Villes - The Fear Generation [feat. THELIONCITYBOY] (Official Video) - Duration: 3:38.
We are the voiceless
Out of sight and out of mind
Dark places, empty faces
Feeding the fear generation
So what's the point of
Running yourself to the ground?
When all you get is neglect
We breed disease
Captive to nothing
We chose a life of empty streets
We'll look the part but
Run or hide
We'll never get in line
Run or hide
We'll take it back, take it back, take it back
We are the voiceless
Out of sight and out of mind
Dark places, empty faces
Feeding the fear generation
We are the voiceless
Out of sight and out of mind
Dark places, empty faces
Feeding the fear generation
It makes us sick
How relentless
Words meet emptiness
It makes us sick
How relentless
Words meet emptiness
Imprisoned to contradiction
No one can hold us down
No one will keep us
Soldiers of collar
Despised thrown in the gutter
Because truth is sold
*truth is sold*
Painted progression
Trading heirs for chains and conformity
Clock ticking so swiftly
Clear the ground get the squad's so tipsy
Try to let the world know who I am though
Everybody's trying to tell me how to live so
One time reporting live
Follow me to tin hill
Out the block this life
Slaving for a good meal
Damn
Never burning like a rear wheel
Truth be told, truth is I'm a big deal
Stay astray
Open your eyes, justify this
Call it out, I'm going to take it to the highest
Running high, hear the siren boy
Take a stand no, no don't be silent boy
Run or hide
Take a stand no, no don't be silent boy
Run or hide
Hold up now everybody listen
Run or hide
Take it back now everybody listen
We are the voiceless
Out of sight and out of mind
Dark places, empty faces
Feeding the fear generation
We are the voiceless
Out of sight and out of mind
Dark places, empty faces
Feeding the fear generation
Truth be told
Truth is sold by suits and ties
They had us at our knees
N ow they run and hide
False idols
Burn
This is the price they pay
Price they pay
Run and hide
Take a stand no, no don't be silent boy
Take it back
Feeding the fear generation
-------------------------------------------
"UUB Coming Soon"- Dragon Ball Super Episode 86 Thoughts - Duration: 11:50.
Guys Dragon Ball Super Episode 86 was a 5 star episode in terms of action.
Android 17 returned, and he went beyond our expectations.
We witnessed just how mysteriously powerful 17 has become, as he displayed his power standing
up to God Goku.
The fight wasn't the longest, but it was perfect.
The fighting choreography, landscapes, dialogues, and stunning visuals really made the episode
worth the hype.
This was a special episode because this marked the return of Android 17.
We had a pretty dope and classic DBZ style fight between Goku and 17, and 17's performance
was shocking to be said the least.
Anyways, this episode also hinted something that might have a huge impact on the upcoming
arcs, and also as to in which direction Super will go from here onwards.
As a fan I could imagine a lot of different interesting ways they could spin this UUB
story, and I'm looking forward to check out your thoughts in the comments.
I'll now talk about UUB's part, and it's going to be long but after that I am going
to explain how 17 was able to keep up with Goku.
So, make sure you watch the full video.
Goku wanted Evil Buu to reincarnate as a good guy, and UUB it is.
Buu is someone who has existed ever since the dawn of time, and this UUB kid is his
reincarnation.
Let that sink in.
No fighter of ours was born that great or with such high potential.
Technically he should have more potential than any of our Z fighters, he should have
even more dormant potential than the Saiyans.
UUB appeared in the last episode of DBZ, and he was able to impress majority of the fans
with his little battle against Goku.
Now, we don't know where this last episode of DBZ will stand by the time Super is done,
as it might as well get overwritten or rewritten.
As you know Dragon Ball Super is taking place after the end of the Buu arc, and not the
actual last episode of DBZ.
So, anything relating to UUB is a vital indicator as to where the show is going.
In Dragon Ball Super, UUB was once mentioned before the U6 vs 7 tournament, but that was
very vague, and didn't really go that in-depth.
However, a segment of this episode, clearly reminded us of this legacy growing up somewhere
in Earth.
As Dende tells Goku that there's a genius boy with unbelievable martial arts talent,
but he is not aware of his abilities, and that once he gets a bit older Goku should
go and train him, as he is the one behind his existence essentially.
However, he can't participate in the tournament he is too young for it, and is not skilled
enough and all that.
Anyways, so how will the story of UUB go?
They could approach it in mainly 2 ways, either they can follow the last episode continuity
of DBZ, then eventually go past it or they could completely erase and overwrite the ending
of Dragon Ball Z, in a way suitable and better for the story of Dragon Ball Super.
It's just one episode of DBZ, and I think it can easily be overwritten for the greater
good.
In my opinion, they should overwrite the DBZ ending, simply for making it look more like
DBS.
Now, after all that happened you could expect a bit of change than what was shown in that
Episode to be more DBS appropriate.
I just don't think they should have to go through the pain of keeping in mind what was
shown in just one last episode, and not to contradict it in anyways.
As that could limit the plot possibilities!
Anyways, I have observed most of you guys prefer that they follow the ending of DBZ,
if that is in fact the case, it would mean, UUB will not meet Goku and others before the
28th martial arts tournament.
So, does that mean unless DBS has a time-skip and surpasses the ending of DBS we will not
see UUB anytime soon or will have any significant UUB episode before the 28th World Martial
Arts take place?
That's not necessarily what has to happen.
Look, Dragon Ball Super is taking place in between the 10 years gap from the end of the
Buu arc to the last Episode of DBZ.
So, it would only make sense if DBS showed us stuff that we didn't get it to see in
Dragon Ball Z.
That is UUB's story prior to meeting Goku and the Gang.
His family, his village, how he found about his powers, how he dealt with it, maybe he's
a local hero, and all that stuff you know.
Look, this story with UUB would be a low powered thing as compared to what he have been witnessing
regularly, but this could at the same time bring back that adventure vibe of the Good
old Dragon Ball Days.
In a matter of fact, I think DBS should do 10-15 episode mini segments only featuring
some upcoming characters, like UUB for example.
This could also be a new generation thing, where they can show the adventures of Goten,
Trunks even how Pan or Bulla is growing up to be, maybe a look at even 17's kids.
You know many other shows does that, I don't know what it's exactly called, but they
stop showing the usual stories involving the main characters, and highlights some new characters
or others who weren't getting much attention before.
Segments like this will also much needed depth in characters like Goten and Trunks.
I personally have hard time loving Goten and Trunks, because they just didn't go through
anything.
I have seen Goku and Krillin growing up dealing with hell, same case with Gohan, but Goten
and Trunks just seems like some undeserving overpowered fighters.
I just can't get behind them if they don't add some layers to it.
So, about UUB, if they go with The DBZ Ending continuity, in short Goku can't meet him
before the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament.
In that case, if DBS still wants him on the screen, they'll just how to show his independent
story.
Now, the second option is to completely forget there was ever that last episode of DBZ.
That way the Writers can literally come up with a story for UUB, Goku and others can
meet UUB anytime.
Also, if they redo the ending it'll be more appropriate maybe with the presence Whis and
Beerus or at least mentions of them.
Krillin can continue his classic look unlike what we see in DBZ.
I think, wish and hope Krillin will not quite martial arts after just making a return.
If they go down this path, some of the fan theories might also be taken in consideration
in regards to giving UUB a more fascinating story.
We know UUB is born with potential higher than anyone else, so other evil forces might
want to get hold of him at an early age, and manipulate him.
He is born as a good guy, but still a human and can be manipulated into doing wrong stuff.
Basically, some kind of story like UUB got into hands of evil, and then somehow he comes
out of it.
There has also been some theories about how UUB can become a God of Destruction, as he
will essentially become something very close to a God if he ever decides to merge with
Fat Buu.
Even though these theories seem far stretched, and sometimes just way too unrealistic, the
writers can mix things up and work it out.
I personally want them to start concentrating on UUB as early as possible, because he has
some similarity with Kid Gohan,.
Gohan was also nervous and unskilled, but due to being extremely talented and having
high dormant potential, he would fu*k everyone up when shit got real, and he got angry.
Sometimes I miss that vulnerable Gohan, and I feel UUB can give us that feeling or vibe
for a while again.
Now, coming to the Android 17 part, if you put everything aside, the fight alone was
fantastic.
The Pacing was right, you could feel the intensity behind each of 17's punch, and it's like
it's just piercing through the screen.
Especially the way he nailed Goku in the stomach.
Now, Goku did go Super Saiyan Blue, and it looked like Android 17 was able to give him
a run for his money.
This is what pissed off many fans who are rather concerned about power scaling.
Now, I'll give a very short explanation here, because I will do a separate video on
Android 17 because almost all the fans are talking about him now, he is the trending
guy.
So, if you want my full explanation make sure to watch that.
Anyways, in this case we have to consider some vital points.
Firstly, we can't say Android 17 is on par with SSB Goku, because Goku was not being
serious.
Also, when Goku is fighting with his allies he doesn't have any intention to cause any
harm to them.
Rather he wants to test them.
Also, at this point, he is not overpowering them rather trying to outmatch them in terms
of strategy.
He could simply overpower and we would not have this argument, but even though they are
not as powerful as SSB Goku they are skilled.
So, Goku is not always getting the upper hand.
Even in SSB, Goku can control his power so we will have to use our common sense and assume
the obvious.
However, this is not to take away the fact that 17 has in fact improved significantly.
Even if Goku wasn't using full power, keeping up with SSB Goku is a huge deal, this essentially
17 above almost all of DBZ.
I find it acceptable, because 17 kept training and he has enormous potential as even stated
by the producer of DBS in a recent interview.
When he first met Frieza he failed to beat a single Super Saiyan, yet he was able to
match SSB just with 5 months of training because of the potential he always had but never used.
While 17 along with 18 was able to kill Z fighters including the likes of Vegeta and
Piccolo in the future timeline; so he was way beyond Frieza.
Since, he is an enhanced human or like a cyborg, arguably he could have more potential than
Goku and Vegeta.
Thus, with trainigng he has become powerful enough to hold his own against Goku, even
though he can't defeat him.
So, I think we should stop being such bitches, and just appreciate that non-saiyan characters
power boost.
Anyways this was just the basics, I'll go in-depth on this topic, in my upcoming video.
Anyways what do you think?
What are your expectations?
What do you want them to do with UUB?
Any major change or you think it would be best keep things simple, like the way it was
in DBZ?
Comment down below and let us know.
I'll break down 'Goku vs Android 17' soon, so make sure to subscribe for that and
everything Dragon Ball.
-------------------------------------------
Pretty Little Liars 7x11 Sneak Peek 4 "Playtime" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:49.
For more infomation >> Pretty Little Liars 7x11 Sneak Peek 4 "Playtime" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:49. -------------------------------------------
【MUKBANG】 10 Spicy Sapporo Ichiban Hiroshima Style Tantanmen + 1.5Kg Rice 4Kg 8417kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 4:56.
Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)
So Today! tadaa I've bought 10 of Sapporo Ichiban's Hiroshima style tantanmein to eat today
don't they look yummy? I bought these from 7-11
on the package it says add some soft boiled "Onsen tamago" eggs to make it taste even better
of course... I have made some eggs to go with this 12 of them!!!
alrighty lets get preppin'
tadaa this here is the cup ramen we'll be eating today ra-yu oil with surprising flavor that sticks to
thin al dente noodles oh so they are using thin style noodles
I've always imagined tantan mein to be made with thicker style noodles
each cup is 497kcal eating 10 of these will be 4970kcal
inside a sauce pack soup powder that is added at the end and some toppings
this is what the toppings look like and there is meat in this pack
add these to the noodles...
then the hot water k, I've readied 10 packs of these
lets start add some of our sauces ooooh its so red... looks yummy
looks like tantan sauce
its got that unmistakeable 'Kasho' aroma and the noodles are very thin
next the soup mix meant to be added just before eating
oh it looks kinda spicy ~ so red ~
and now add our onsen tamago to the middle
this is what it should look like tadaa the dish is complete
its got this super delish smelling aroma to it
I also prepped 4 cups of rice here so lets see how much it weighs
w/o the bowl its 2.6kg itadakimasu
this is what it looks like
its rather spicy, it does have quite the bite to it
the kasho pepper is really present
such strong flavors as well, and you can really taste the ra-yu chili oil
it was a good idea to have rice with this
and since its so spicy these onsen tamago eggs are the perfect acompaniment
the eggs really serve to mellow out the flavors
it really stimulates my appetite for this rice
~ I don't have any soup today though ~
these sorts of noodles with soup/broth go best with some rice on the side... as far as taste goes
since these are thin style noodles what soup is in here really tends to stick to them
when you coat the noodles in egg its sooooo delish tasting
onsen tamago eggs are truly delish
I've just recently realized just how tasty they are
these eggs are perfect for dishes I tend to like those strongly flavored ones and oily dishes.
the meat that came in the packs are surprisingly large and delish
they're so packed full of flavor
my tongue is kind of hurting right now it must be due to all the kasho in this
as for veggies there is onion in here its got this nice crispness to it which is nice
and the meaty goodness of the mincedmeat is also a nice touch
last mouthful itadakimasu
gochisosamadeshita this hiroshima style tantanmein noodles were so delish
the noodles were so thin and slick and the flavors were so strong and it had
a nice kick of pepper as well just enough to make your tongue a bit numb
it had quite a lot of onion and meat in it it was so delish
~ onsen tamago eggs are a definite must have ~
for 1 pack of tantan mein having 2 of those eggs would make for a perfectly luxurious experience
and since the flavors were so strong it made me really go through all this rice
the Hiroshima style tantan mein were so delish won't you all give them a try?
and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI
-------------------------------------------
İce Cream Coloring Book l Coloring Game Learn Colors For Children - Duration: 3:04.
Hi Kids
My Other Games
No comments:
Post a Comment