Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jun 22 2017

• From falling into a waitress's boobs to getting stuck in a restaurant toilet, the

Planet Dolan crew re-enact some of the best true stories from our subreddit about the

most embarrassing things that have happened to us at restaurants.

I'm Danger Dolan and today I'll be your narrrrrrrrrator.

Number 10 was submitted by Cynical_Warrior Nixxiom

When Nixxiom was thirteen, he and his family went to the fanciest French restaurant in

town.

While they waited for their food to arrive the waiter brought out a platter of cheese,

dips and olives.

Nixxiom had never tried olives before so he tossed a handful of them back like they were

M&Ms.

One of the olives went down the wrong way and Nixxiom started choking!

His face was turning purple so his mom jumped up to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre.

It took a few goes but eventually Nixxiom spat the olive out.

It flew across the room and landed right in an old man's soup!

Everyone in the restaurant stared at them.

That was the moment Nixxiom realised fancy French restaurants are not his scene.

Number 9 was submitted by Voiard21 Hellbent When Hellbent was fourteen he and his family

went to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

After their meal, Hellbent's mom asked him to take his little sister to the kids' play

area and watch over her.

Hellbent was not happy about being given babysitting duty, but his sister put on her puppy dog

eyes and convinced him to dance the Hokey Pokey with her.

Halfway through it, Hellbent looked up and saw his crush walking in with her family!

She looked over at Hellbent and immediately started laughing.

You see, at school Hellbent was this super cool tough guy, but here he was doing the

Hokey Pokey with a bunch of six-year-olds!

At first Hellbent wanted to shoot himself.

But later on that night his crush came over to talk to him.

She told him it was really brave and cute of Hellbent to do that embarrassing dance

for his sister.

In fact she was so impressed that they later hooked up!

Sometimes it pays to embarrass yourself!

Number 8 was submitted by ElderlyGravy81 Pringle When Pringle was little he and his family

went to a restaurant in town.

After they ordered the waiter brought out a big bowl of ranch dip and put it in front

of Pringle.

All night, Pringle had been annoying his parents by leaning back and forth in his chair.

They told him to stop, but Pringle wouldn't listen.

To annoy them even more he leant really far back in his chair and ended up losing his

balance!

Pringle grabbed the table to stop himself from falling.

Unfortunately he also hit the bowl of dip, sending it flying into the air!

It landed right on Pringle's head, covering him in creamy ranch dip.

Pringle's dad carried him to the restroom to clean it off.

Meanwhile the whole restaurant was laughing at them.

This incident earned Pringle the nickname Ranch Boy, which his family still calls him

today.

Number 7 was submitted by memevill Grgak One night Grgak's family took him to a buffet

to celebrate him placing first in the school band.

During the night, Grgak went to the bathroom.

As he was on his way back to the table some guy pushed out his chair and tripped him.

Grgak fell right into a nearby waitress!

The waitress lost her balance and they fell to the floor.

When Grgak opened his eyes he found his whole face was deep inside her cleavage.

He quickly got up and apologised while his whole family laughed like a pack of hyenas.

Grgak is now extra cautious at restaurants.

Number 6 was submitted by whiffer01 Cidius When Cid was young, he and his family went

to a buffet restaurant for his sister's birthday.

Cid likes to get his money's worth by eating as much as he physically can.

On this particular night he ate pizza and pasta and several kinds of dessert.

The night was going great – until Cid's family was getting ready to leave.

Cid suddenly grabbed his stomach and said, "I don't feel so good…"

Seconds later he was redecorating the carpet by vomiting up everything he'd just eaten.

Cid and his family felt so embarrassed, as it was obvious the carpet would have a permanent

stain.

They apologised and left as quickly as they could, while some poor old guy had to clean

up Cid's mess.

Number 5 was submitted by SiriusGreenDragon Kyle

When Kyle was ten, he and his family pulled into a restaurant after a long day on the

road.

Kyle was pretty pissed off because his siblings and parents had been teasing him all day.

When they sat down, Kyle was hungry and irritated, and complained about everything.

He took a look around the restaurant and when he looked back his fork was missing.

This was the final straw for Kyle.

Obviously his siblings had taken it.

He slammed his fists down on the table and shouted, "Where's my fork!?"

He was so loud that the wait staff came over to see if everything was okay.

Kyle's mom gave a smug smile and said, "It's in your hand, dear."

Sure enough, Kyle had been holding it the whole time.

His family lost their shit laughing and Kyle stormed out of the restaurant in an embarrassing

rage.

Number 4 was submitted by Fishy_Stix Melissa When Melissa's brother turned eighteen her

parents took him and the whole family to a fancy restaurant.

Everyone was laughing and having a great time, and when the staff brought the cake out they

all sang 'Happy Birthday'.

Melissa's dad proposed a toast so they all ordered drinks.

Melissa got a root beer.

When she tasted it she didn't think it was sweet enough, so she took four packets of

sugar and dumped them all in at the same time.

The next thing Melissa knew the soda was shooting out like a mentos bomb!

Melissa jumped up and yelled, "OH MY GOD!!!" right in the middle of the super serious toast.

The entire restaurant went silent and Melissa's mom shot her a look like she was going to

beat the shit out of her.

Melissa was very embarrassed.

Number 3 was submitted by MidnightWonderGirl Doopie

Doopie was really nervous when her mom told her they were going to dinner at a Texan steakhouse.

She had never been there before and was worried about what décor they would have.

You see, Doopie has a terrible phobia of corpses and was afraid the restaurant might have some

taxidermy animals.

When they arrived, Doopie looked around the restaurant in a panic.

She couldn't see any dead animals so breathed a big sigh of relief.

They were about to be taken to their table when Doopie looked up.

Right above her was the biggest moose head she had ever seen.

Doopie immediately screamed at the top of my lungs and ran towards the exit as quickly

as she could.

In her panic she ran into the door.

It took her a few goes to get it open.

Doopie's poor family was left standing there in shock with the whole restaurant staring

at them.

Her mom had to explain Doopie's unusual phobia to the doorman before going out to

comfort her.

At the time Doopie was more terrified than embarrassed, but she knows she did an excellent

job of embarrassing her family.

Number 2 was submitted by Twelpy Tolop When Tolop was eight he and his family took

a trip to Disney World.

At the end of the day they decided to eat at one of the many restaurants.

But before they sat down to order Tolop desperately needed to use the little boys' room.

When he'd finished, he tried to unlock the door but it wouldn't budge.

Tolop imagined spending the rest of his life trapped in this tiny cubicle and panicked.

He started banging on the door and eventually caught the restaurant staff's attention.

His parents stood behind the door and explained to him how the lock worked, but Tolop still

couldn't get it to budge.

Twenty embarrassing minutes later, a Disney World park ranger had to be called in to break

down the door.

Finally Tolop was set free from his toilet prison, but sadly it had gotten too late for

them to eat.

Hey, it's not a trip to Disney World unless the day ends in tears.

Number 1 – What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to me at a restaurant?

Huge thanks for

the folks over on our Planet Dolan subreddit for submitting their stories.

We have another question for you: "What's the worst thing someone has ever made you

do?"

Let us know in the Reddit page linked below and you might

be featured in a future countdown.

For more infomation >> AWKWARD RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Walking around Omotesando Avenue - Tokyo - 表参道 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 18:41.

Today's "Walking Around" video will be all about Omotesando Avenue. Known by many as the Japanese version of the Champs-Élysées,

Omotesando Avenue was in fact originally created in the Taisho Era (1912 - 1926)

as the formal pathway to the Emperor Meiji and his wife Empress Shoken temple also known as the Meiji Shrine

Today things are really different and as stated earlier,

Omotesando Avenue has been transformed into a more of a sophisticated shopping area than a religious one

Brands like Chanel, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Tod's, Dior, Prada and even Apple are now the rulers in this avenue of luxury

Is this avenue worth checking out? Well yes, while you may found most of these brands in many other cities around the world, 0:01:16.000,0:01:26.000 Omotesando and its Zelkova tree-lined avenue make for a nice pleasant walk

before reaching the Meiji Shrine and the wacky Harajuku area

Finally, if you have been vastly disappointed by Asakusa cheap souvenir shops

we strongly advise you to visit the Oriental Bazaar located on the avenue

Oriental Bazar offers premium goods and souvenirs from Japan without breaking the bank!

Looking for something weirder? Go and check the new Kiddy Land store

Created in 1950 Kiddy Land is one of most famous toy establishments in Japan

where you will find some of the coolest things that are only sold in Japan!

For more infomation >> Walking around Omotesando Avenue - Tokyo - 表参道 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 18:41.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK - Regelbare uitlaat, Carbon pakket - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK - Regelbare uitlaat, Carbon pakket - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK!! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK!! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ele Continua Sendo Bom (Cover) | part. Alex e Henrique - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Ele Continua Sendo Bom (Cover) | part. Alex e Henrique - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Homilia Diária.567: Quinta-feira da 11.ª Semana do Tempo Comum - Somos o céu de Deus - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Homilia Diária.567: Quinta-feira da 11.ª Semana do Tempo Comum - Somos o céu de Deus - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

GAY SLANG IN ENGLISH & BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE (Feat. Gabriella Labucci) - Duration: 10:18.

I love women I do but... Not inside them.

Hi guys, I'm Doug. I'm starting to post more videos here on my channel.

If you wanna know when a new video comes out, subscribe down below and smash that bell button.

Today I'm here with Cameron.

He's gonna teach me gay slang in English and I'm gonna teach him brazilian gay slang.

And it's that same story; we'll try to guess what it means.

Let's begin?

Vamos!

O que significaria se eu te perguntasse se você é um 'Gay Estrela Dourada'?

Estrela dourada? Gay estrela dourada.

Quer dizer que eu nunca dormi com uma mulher.

Correto! Isso! Eu sabia, porque sou um estrela dourada.

Você é um estrela dourada?

Não sou um estrela dourada. Oh meu Deus.

De boa. Não julgamos aqui. Pode me julgar, foi horrível.

Eu nunca tive coragem. Eu realmente amo mulheres mas...

Não dentro delas.

Não, obrigado. Nunca mais.

Muitas dessas não tem traduções então eu vou inserir a palavra em Português na frase em Inglês.

Beleza?

Essa é 'Cafuçu'. 'Menina, fui na boate e tava cheia de cafuçus, eu adorei.'

Gays sensuais? Bom, ele podem ser gays mas...

Não tem muita classe, ele é meio rústico, sabe? Ele é meio grosseirão. Eu acho que é isso.

Então bem durão. Bem durão, isso. Aí vai mais um: butch.

O que é uma 'Maria Purpurina'?

Maria Purpurina? É uma mulher que ama homens gays?

Isso, isso mesmo!

Ela está sempre com eles? Saindo pra festas com eles, indo pra boate, bebêndo e se divertindo.

Isso aí.

Normalmente mulheres solteiras que amam seus gays e os guardam por perto.

Você é uma Maria Purpurina?

Vou virar uma já já. Como assim?

Sou uma Maria Purpurina! Não sou porque eu sou uma drag queen. Sou a Purpurina que as Marias procuram.

Você não pode ser uma Maria Purpurina. Não, não fiz o requisito.

Você não é uma quiridinha cotada né?

Você tem algo bem peculiar em você que não te deixa ser uma Maria Purpurina.

Pênis. Pênis.

Neca.

Que é a próxima na verdade. A próxima é 'Neca'.

Que obviamente quer dizer pênis.

Droga! Eu me entreguei!

Eu não tenho um, sou uma dama.

Não podemos fingir que você não sabia?

Nunca ouvi essa, mas eu tava pesquisando e...

'Aquela garota é uma monocó'.

Espero que eu esteja falando certo.

Pode ser qualquer coisa, ela é uma cadela ou talvez uma vadia?

Ela pode ser. Pode ser as duas coisas.

É tipo um insulto para uma mulher?

Não, acho que é só uma gíria. Acho que é só um nome mesmo.

Então é uma vadia?

Não. O que é?

É uma lésbica. É um nome pra lésbica.

Fantástico. Exatamente.

Okay, essa pode ser usada em dois contextos.

A palavra é 'batida'. Vou usar em duas frases.

A primeira: Estou indo para a batida.

Segunda: Garota, tua cara tá batida.

Acho que sei o que é. É um lugar que vai para fazer pegação,

com caras que estão lá querendo o mesmo que você?

É normalmente um banheirão ou algum lugar sujo que eu pessoalmente nunca iria.

Muita classe! Sou uma menina classuda!

Muito classuda. E a outra é o que acabamos de fazer. Nos transformamos.

Nossas caras estão... Estamos batidas!

Eu te disse o significado de 'neca' né?

Disse? Já esqueceu?

Menina, já não lembro o que acabou de dizer.

Lembra aquela que quer dizer 'piupiu'?

Okay, então 'Odara'. Aquela neca é 'odara'.

Quer dizer que eles são dotados? Ou o oposto?

Isso! Você vai logo pros grandes né, menina?

Eu falo Português!

Porque falamos de lésbicas agora pouco,'peteleco na jujuba'.

O que é um peteleco na jujuba?

Peteleco? Peteleco na jujuba.

É quando uma mulher está...

O que isso quer dizer?

Sabe o que quero dizer, tipo...

Se satisfazendo?

Se molestando.

Em particular.

Preferivelmente entre quatro paredes.

É isso, então? Sim. A jujuba é o clitóris.

Não sei se dando peteleco vai dar em alguma coisa...

Você não sabe! Não sei, não tenho um.

Tenho sim, olha pra mim; sou uma mulher.

Mas não faço esse tipo de coisa porque sou boazinha.

Você é virgem.

Somos virgens.

'Vem aqui gata, vou te contar um babado'.

É tipo fofoca?

Você leu? Leu na minha lista ou adivinhou sozinha?

Adivinhei. Isso! Arrasou!

É tipo o 'T' (vai ver RuPaul!). Isso! Exato!

Isso aí! Fantástico!

Tô aprendendo! Acho que você procurou antes de vir!

Não procurei. Eu juro. Não sei se posso confiar.

Juro que não procurei.

'Today I'm going to the club and I'll give out my edy'.

Eu preciso ir no mercado comprar leite?

Você provavelmente vai receber leite se der seu edy.

É tipo um 'gobby', um 'bola gato'?

Não. Edy é seu...

Sabe aquele buraquinho que você tem no "pêssego"?

Então, é isso.

Uma 'boa Judy'. O que é sua boa Judy?

É quando você tem uma sessão de fazer amor incrível.

Não, não é isso mesmo!

É por aí? Na verdade, não.

Uma boa Judy é uma amiga incrível.

Acho que o termo vem da Judy Garland, porque ela é um grande ícone gay.

Faz sentido. Então todo mundo.. sei lá.

Sua boa Judy é sua miguxa, sua miga, você é minha boa Judy.

Então quando te dão um coió, te dão o que?

Um elogio? Não.

Um bola gato? Não.

Candidíase? (Joga no Google) Não.

Mas você pode dar um coió em quem fizer isso contigo.

Uma ordem de restrição?

Vou aceitar. Essa foi boa! Vou aceitar.

Não significa isso mas vou aceitar. O que é?

É quando o cara é um FDP contigo. O cafuçu te deu um coió.

Ele te abalou.

Ele foi um canalha com você. Tchau Felicia!

Isso aí!

É algo sexual? Não.

De boa. Não sei...

Quando você vem aqui em casa e me empresta aquele iluminador incrível que você tem.

Se eu fosse dar a Elza naquele iluminador, eu estaria roubando ele de você.

Não vai não, gata! Não vai fazer a limpa em nada meu!

Eu não faria isso, mas é o significado.

Dar a Elza. Arrasou!

Fala de novo, dar a Elza.

Roubar.

Fazer a limpa.

Levar.

Furto!

Crime.

Criminosos!

Mamãe me apaixonei por um criminoso.

Essa é minha deixa pra ir embora.

So that's it, guys. If you enjoyed the video, subscribe down below, like, comment, share.

We had a lot of fun doing this.

I wanna thank Alexia Pérgola and Samylah from the channel 'Sometimes It Rolls'.

They helped me, they sent me a lot of the slangs I used here.

And Gabriella...

Quer dizer algo antes de irmos embora?

Obrigada por me receber, é meu primeiro video pro YouTube!

Nos divertimos. Foi divertido!

More love for everyone. Kiss, bye!

Bye bye! Adeus!

More love. For every. One.

More love. For every.

Eu não consigo! É muito!

More love for everyone...

Malamalamalamalamumu, adeus!!

For more infomation >> GAY SLANG IN ENGLISH & BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE (Feat. Gabriella Labucci) - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - TAGARELA - O FILME - Duration: 1:17.

Tagarela is this force in the city.

It is a sign that it is still alive,

it is a sign that we have to keep improvising.

In tagarela the idea is that the poems

do not have an specific time,

that is why it is called TAGARELA

and that is why this is the biggest slam of the world,

so speak as much time as you need to express your poem,

because TAGARELA begins from the protests that happened in June,

where there were a lot of moments we had to be quiet,

so nothing is better than recite poetries through a megaphone.

For more infomation >> Trailer - TAGARELA - O FILME - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

SUMMER LESSON + bônus (Playstation VR) UNBOXING NO BRASIL! - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> SUMMER LESSON + bônus (Playstation VR) UNBOXING NO BRASIL! - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

"Tenía miedo de no estar ahí para mi familia", así relata madre hispana cómo sobrevivió al cáncer - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> "Tenía miedo de no estar ahí para mi familia", así relata madre hispana cómo sobrevivió al cáncer - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Skin Grátis SEM DEPOSITAR CS:GO (SITE NOVO 2017) - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Skin Grátis SEM DEPOSITAR CS:GO (SITE NOVO 2017) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Slayers DVDrip Capitulo 11 (Sub Español) - Duration: 19:36.

For more infomation >> Slayers DVDrip Capitulo 11 (Sub Español) - Duration: 19:36.

-------------------------------------------

Retrocesso - Hugo Barbosa - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Retrocesso - Hugo Barbosa - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

AWKWARD RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 12:07.

• From falling into a waitress's boobs to getting stuck in a restaurant toilet, the

Planet Dolan crew re-enact some of the best true stories from our subreddit about the

most embarrassing things that have happened to us at restaurants.

I'm Danger Dolan and today I'll be your narrrrrrrrrator.

Number 10 was submitted by Cynical_Warrior Nixxiom

When Nixxiom was thirteen, he and his family went to the fanciest French restaurant in

town.

While they waited for their food to arrive the waiter brought out a platter of cheese,

dips and olives.

Nixxiom had never tried olives before so he tossed a handful of them back like they were

M&Ms.

One of the olives went down the wrong way and Nixxiom started choking!

His face was turning purple so his mom jumped up to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre.

It took a few goes but eventually Nixxiom spat the olive out.

It flew across the room and landed right in an old man's soup!

Everyone in the restaurant stared at them.

That was the moment Nixxiom realised fancy French restaurants are not his scene.

Number 9 was submitted by Voiard21 Hellbent When Hellbent was fourteen he and his family

went to an all-you-can-eat buffet.

After their meal, Hellbent's mom asked him to take his little sister to the kids' play

area and watch over her.

Hellbent was not happy about being given babysitting duty, but his sister put on her puppy dog

eyes and convinced him to dance the Hokey Pokey with her.

Halfway through it, Hellbent looked up and saw his crush walking in with her family!

She looked over at Hellbent and immediately started laughing.

You see, at school Hellbent was this super cool tough guy, but here he was doing the

Hokey Pokey with a bunch of six-year-olds!

At first Hellbent wanted to shoot himself.

But later on that night his crush came over to talk to him.

She told him it was really brave and cute of Hellbent to do that embarrassing dance

for his sister.

In fact she was so impressed that they later hooked up!

Sometimes it pays to embarrass yourself!

Number 8 was submitted by ElderlyGravy81 Pringle When Pringle was little he and his family

went to a restaurant in town.

After they ordered the waiter brought out a big bowl of ranch dip and put it in front

of Pringle.

All night, Pringle had been annoying his parents by leaning back and forth in his chair.

They told him to stop, but Pringle wouldn't listen.

To annoy them even more he leant really far back in his chair and ended up losing his

balance!

Pringle grabbed the table to stop himself from falling.

Unfortunately he also hit the bowl of dip, sending it flying into the air!

It landed right on Pringle's head, covering him in creamy ranch dip.

Pringle's dad carried him to the restroom to clean it off.

Meanwhile the whole restaurant was laughing at them.

This incident earned Pringle the nickname Ranch Boy, which his family still calls him

today.

Number 7 was submitted by memevill Grgak One night Grgak's family took him to a buffet

to celebrate him placing first in the school band.

During the night, Grgak went to the bathroom.

As he was on his way back to the table some guy pushed out his chair and tripped him.

Grgak fell right into a nearby waitress!

The waitress lost her balance and they fell to the floor.

When Grgak opened his eyes he found his whole face was deep inside her cleavage.

He quickly got up and apologised while his whole family laughed like a pack of hyenas.

Grgak is now extra cautious at restaurants.

Number 6 was submitted by whiffer01 Cidius When Cid was young, he and his family went

to a buffet restaurant for his sister's birthday.

Cid likes to get his money's worth by eating as much as he physically can.

On this particular night he ate pizza and pasta and several kinds of dessert.

The night was going great – until Cid's family was getting ready to leave.

Cid suddenly grabbed his stomach and said, "I don't feel so good…"

Seconds later he was redecorating the carpet by vomiting up everything he'd just eaten.

Cid and his family felt so embarrassed, as it was obvious the carpet would have a permanent

stain.

They apologised and left as quickly as they could, while some poor old guy had to clean

up Cid's mess.

Number 5 was submitted by SiriusGreenDragon Kyle

When Kyle was ten, he and his family pulled into a restaurant after a long day on the

road.

Kyle was pretty pissed off because his siblings and parents had been teasing him all day.

When they sat down, Kyle was hungry and irritated, and complained about everything.

He took a look around the restaurant and when he looked back his fork was missing.

This was the final straw for Kyle.

Obviously his siblings had taken it.

He slammed his fists down on the table and shouted, "Where's my fork!?"

He was so loud that the wait staff came over to see if everything was okay.

Kyle's mom gave a smug smile and said, "It's in your hand, dear."

Sure enough, Kyle had been holding it the whole time.

His family lost their shit laughing and Kyle stormed out of the restaurant in an embarrassing

rage.

Number 4 was submitted by Fishy_Stix Melissa When Melissa's brother turned eighteen her

parents took him and the whole family to a fancy restaurant.

Everyone was laughing and having a great time, and when the staff brought the cake out they

all sang 'Happy Birthday'.

Melissa's dad proposed a toast so they all ordered drinks.

Melissa got a root beer.

When she tasted it she didn't think it was sweet enough, so she took four packets of

sugar and dumped them all in at the same time.

The next thing Melissa knew the soda was shooting out like a mentos bomb!

Melissa jumped up and yelled, "OH MY GOD!!!" right in the middle of the super serious toast.

The entire restaurant went silent and Melissa's mom shot her a look like she was going to

beat the shit out of her.

Melissa was very embarrassed.

Number 3 was submitted by MidnightWonderGirl Doopie

Doopie was really nervous when her mom told her they were going to dinner at a Texan steakhouse.

She had never been there before and was worried about what décor they would have.

You see, Doopie has a terrible phobia of corpses and was afraid the restaurant might have some

taxidermy animals.

When they arrived, Doopie looked around the restaurant in a panic.

She couldn't see any dead animals so breathed a big sigh of relief.

They were about to be taken to their table when Doopie looked up.

Right above her was the biggest moose head she had ever seen.

Doopie immediately screamed at the top of my lungs and ran towards the exit as quickly

as she could.

In her panic she ran into the door.

It took her a few goes to get it open.

Doopie's poor family was left standing there in shock with the whole restaurant staring

at them.

Her mom had to explain Doopie's unusual phobia to the doorman before going out to

comfort her.

At the time Doopie was more terrified than embarrassed, but she knows she did an excellent

job of embarrassing her family.

Number 2 was submitted by Twelpy Tolop When Tolop was eight he and his family took

a trip to Disney World.

At the end of the day they decided to eat at one of the many restaurants.

But before they sat down to order Tolop desperately needed to use the little boys' room.

When he'd finished, he tried to unlock the door but it wouldn't budge.

Tolop imagined spending the rest of his life trapped in this tiny cubicle and panicked.

He started banging on the door and eventually caught the restaurant staff's attention.

His parents stood behind the door and explained to him how the lock worked, but Tolop still

couldn't get it to budge.

Twenty embarrassing minutes later, a Disney World park ranger had to be called in to break

down the door.

Finally Tolop was set free from his toilet prison, but sadly it had gotten too late for

them to eat.

Hey, it's not a trip to Disney World unless the day ends in tears.

Number 1 – What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to me at a restaurant?

Huge thanks for

the folks over on our Planet Dolan subreddit for submitting their stories.

We have another question for you: "What's the worst thing someone has ever made you

do?"

Let us know in the Reddit page linked below and you might

be featured in a future countdown.

For more infomation >> AWKWARD RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Como o Seu Bolso Reage ao Dinheiro | Animação - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Walking around Omotesando Avenue - Tokyo - 表参道 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 18:41.

Today's "Walking Around" video will be all about Omotesando Avenue. Known by many as the Japanese version of the Champs-Élysées,

Omotesando Avenue was in fact originally created in the Taisho Era (1912 - 1926)

as the formal pathway to the Emperor Meiji and his wife Empress Shoken temple also known as the Meiji Shrine

Today things are really different and as stated earlier,

Omotesando Avenue has been transformed into a more of a sophisticated shopping area than a religious one

Brands like Chanel, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Tod's, Dior, Prada and even Apple are now the rulers in this avenue of luxury

Is this avenue worth checking out? Well yes, while you may found most of these brands in many other cities around the world, 0:01:16.000,0:01:26.000 Omotesando and its Zelkova tree-lined avenue make for a nice pleasant walk

before reaching the Meiji Shrine and the wacky Harajuku area

Finally, if you have been vastly disappointed by Asakusa cheap souvenir shops

we strongly advise you to visit the Oriental Bazaar located on the avenue

Oriental Bazar offers premium goods and souvenirs from Japan without breaking the bank!

Looking for something weirder? Go and check the new Kiddy Land store

Created in 1950 Kiddy Land is one of most famous toy establishments in Japan

where you will find some of the coolest things that are only sold in Japan!

For more infomation >> Walking around Omotesando Avenue - Tokyo - 表参道 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 18:41.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK - Regelbare uitlaat, Carbon pakket - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK - Regelbare uitlaat, Carbon pakket - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK!! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 2.0I TYPE-R GT TURBO 310 PK!! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 207 CC 1.6-16V T Sport 150 PK Climate - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 CC 1.6-16V T Sport 150 PK Climate - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

7 FUNNIEST Student Pranks On Teachers! - Duration: 12:26.

7 funniest student pranks on teachers

For more infomation >> 7 FUNNIEST Student Pranks On Teachers! - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

Allstate Foundation Purple Purse PSA - Duration: 2:41.

How's it going man?

Is this someone else's purple bag?

Is this purse not yours?

Oh my God.

It's um, I think maybe a significant other.

I don't know, but she's in some trouble.

He's calling her a worthless bitch.

Oh boy.

I cancelled your card.

Good luck paying for a lawyer when you have no money.

Hello?

Hi, I think you've found my purse.

Can I ask you a huge favor?

It's just really imperative that I get my purse back.

Is there any way you can bring it here?

Oh you're on Milwaukee?

1130 North Milwaukee.

Maybe we can stop it off to you?

So I can maybe pop out and give it to her.

I hope this person realizes the person they are with is a terrible, terrible person.

Awesome.

Thanks, man.

Alright, thank you.

I will be right back.

Alright.

Oh my god, you are so amazing.

Everything okay?

Oh my God thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Don't worry about it.

I really don't want to invade your privacy but are you okay?

There's like some very strong text messages on there.

Saw a lot of the texts that came through and I hope that everything is okay.

Is there anything I can do?

No, no, no…

Are you sure?

As long as you're good.

Have a good one.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Allstate Foundation Purple Purse PSA - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

"The Audacity to Smoke Marijuana" Isn't Justification for Execution - Duration: 2:01:04.

For more infomation >> "The Audacity to Smoke Marijuana" Isn't Justification for Execution - Duration: 2:01:04.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Fish's NBC26 Forecast - Duration: 3:44.

morning with increased

clouds this afternoon.

Temperatures rise into

the upper 70s for highs

with lower 70s along the

lakeshore.

Rain and storm chances

hold off until this evening

and tonight. Storms

overnight will produce

heavy rain and even

possibly some localized

flooding. One or two

strong to severe storms

are possible overnight as

well. Lows tonight will be

in the 60s.

Warm and humid

tomorrow on your

Thursday. Storms end in

the morning, but more

storms will fire up later in

the day and into

tomorrow night. Some of

those storms could be

severe and flooding will

once again be an issue.

Over the next 48 hours,

some places could pick

up several inches of rain

depending on where

storms fire and how they

propagate.

Drying out for Friday, but

it'll be windy. Cooler air

moves in for the

weekend. A few showers

are possible on

Saturday. Sunday

looking fairly dry now.

More rain chances for

Monday with

temperatures remaining

below average into early

next week.

IT'S DAY TWO OF

For more infomation >> Michael Fish's NBC26 Forecast - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Holy Ghost? - Duration: 15:44.

So growing up in the Mormon Church was an amazing experience. I was influenced

by wonderful parents, awesome brothers, and lots of people asked me growing up

what was it like being a kid in the Mormon Church?

So it all starts when I was 9 yrs old. I had been baptized just for about a year, and in Baptism you

receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and that means that you have the

accompaniment of a figure of the Godhead, the Holy Ghost, with you to lead and

guide you on your path. There was a specific experience that I remember. It

was the first time that I truly felt the Holy Ghost and it really charged me to

want to learn more about how we can come closer to Jesus Christ, and in turn know

if the restoration of the gospel actually happened. So when I was 9 my

parents went to Germany to pick up my older brother who was on his mission and

they were gone for two weeks. I was staying at this families house it's like

wintertime, February and I had just moved from California and so I was still

wearing shorts, and Sister Anderson was like "Ian you got to go upstairs and put

on pants its too cold outside" and I'm like okay all right my friend he had soccer

practice and I was going to go and just like watch him for his soccer practice

because I followed him everywhere he was like my only friend and so I went

upstairs changed some clothes so I could be warmer and on my way down the stairs

I had this deep impression that I had never felt before I was 9 year old so

it's kind of confused this deep impression to not go and I told her I

said look I don't think I'm gonna go and she's like really that's weird

ok long story short this deep impression by the Holy Ghost was something that I

needed to follow because on the way to the soccer practice they got t-boned and

the side of the car that I was sitting on was completely smashed in and I would

have been terribly injured and could have been fatal not really sure what

would have happened but it was in that moment that I discovered that I needed

to gain a personal relationship with God because as a nine-year-old I had that

little bit little bit of knowledge that there could be tough times and I'm gonna

need some guidance from the Lord and if I don't follow the promptings of the

Holy Ghost I could be on the left side of a car getting

t-boned. It's interesting because in life you don't really know what's going to

happen and so it's really important that we follow the will of Jesus Christ the

will of God and follow the Holy Ghost so that we can follow the will of God and

so when I was 9 this little seed of faith just kind of bloomed like whoa and

so I called my mom who was in Germany I said mom I think I felt the Holy Ghost

she was like why and I'm like because I didn't die and then she freaked out

that's probably not a good way of explaining it but then I told her what

happened and she was like what good job for listening and so growing up in the

church lots of people think hi you're a Mormon because your parents are a Mormon

which to an extent is true like I was born into the church they raised me they

brought me to church but there's one important factor that lots of people are

missing when they say oh you're Mormon because your parents are Mormon and

they're missing the fact that the gospel is a gospel of choices. I never was

forced to do anything my parents never said if you don't go to church

you're losing this type of privilege or if you don't go to church you're going

to get grounded like that was never the way that my parents taught me how to

live my life it was always these are the blessings these are the principles and

if you apply them we promise you that you will be happy and so that was

enticing to me but of course as a teenager and you know as a kid I wanted

to be rebellious I didn't want to follow everything that my parents said

organized religion to an extent was kind of boring like I don't want to sit

through three hours of church all the time it was probably when I was around

14 years old or 13 I decided to read The Book of Mormon

all the way through we had read it out of the family like every night and I had

read my five verses as we tried to finish up a chapter and then we would

move on to the next night and finish up a chapter but when I was 14 or 13 I

decided I'm going to do this for myself and that was a great experience because

it was in those moments that I opened up the book for myself without any

preconceived notions not even thinking oh this book is true but I'm going to

read it anyway so I remember distinctly thinking I'm just going to read this as

a new book I have read parts of it before but I'm going to open it up and

I'm going to search for myself because I know that I'm a child of God and God

wants me to have a personal relationship with him and I thought back to when I

was 9 and I was like God is aware of me. He wants me to know certain things

whether it's to stay alive like in that situation or to learn of truth

so that I can live a successful life. So reading the Book of Mormon that way

really helped me because there were no preconceived notions but I had the idea

that God was going to guide me on this path and so I read it and I finished it

and my mom and dad they were never like are you gonna pray about it now I let

them know that I read it and they said hey did you pay attention to the end and

I'm like yeah it says in Moroni 10: 3-5 that I'm supposed to pray

about it and they're like yeah you can do that whenever you want and you don't

have to let us know because sometimes answers from God take awhile

sometimes they're like a light switch and sometimes they're like a sunrise

where they take a little bit of time in order for you to feel all the light of

truth. It was great because I never felt pressured from my parents and I know it's

not the case for everyone but luckily I grew up with parents that were confident

in the invitation that the Book of Mormon gave me and has has given

millions of people which is to have faith in Christ thinking of all the

blessings that you've had looking at the Book of Mormon is something that could

watch your life applying those principles and then pray with the real

intent humble enough to know that whatever answer God gives you you will

follow humble enough to know that when you pray he can give you an answer... that

was the type of mindset that I had reading The Book of Mormon and then

praying about it and I remember my mom was practicing the organ and I was

cuddled up on the couch and I decided to throw the blanket over my head and just

kind of like I just really wanted to be alone and I prayed about it and I was

kind of anxious praying about it because I was scared that it wasn't going to be

true because I was humble enough to say to God like look I've grown up with this

I want to know if the truth but I wanted to hear it from you it was in that

moment that he gave me so much light and happiness and no one can tell me that

it's not true anymore because I had a personal spiritual experience with my

Heavenly Father that I can't even describe the feelings other than

lightness and happiness. The Book of Mormon became the keystone of my

testimony it was the pinnacle of my conversion. If the Book of Mormon was

true then I was able to, you know, further dive into the gospel of Jesus Christ and

compare it to the Bible and compare it to old prophets and living prophets and

compared it to the Book of Mormon. So then I started to apply the principles of the

Book of Mormon and for me application of something that you're

learning is the perfect example of humility

and as a teenager it's really hard to be humble it's hard to say I probably

shouldn't be a part of that crowd or yeah I probably should live a chaste

life. That's, that's the beauty of the gospel of Jesus Christ is that it gives

you an enlarged perspective of what's to come. Around 16, my dad, he was a branch

president which is like a pastor or a bishop he was on his way to do a

late-night interview with someone in his word that was having issues and so we

were watching the World Series it's 2009, I remember my dad saying like "Ah, I got

to go" it was a 30-minute drive to get to the church and I went to bed that night

and I woke up with the police. They woke me up with a flashlight and said your

mom has filed for a missing-persons report

can you please come down and talk to her and things like that I just saw my mom

as she was in hysteria she was worried about my dad she went out in the middle

of the night looking for him and I went to school and I got called on to the

office and I found out you know long story short that my dad had passed away

in a motorcycle accident and if I could describe feelings of sadness and

feelings of heartache and tragedy I would use this example because in this

moment it felt like my happy life had just turned on its axis and turned into

something that was very dark I felt a dark presence my dad was gone I didn't

fully believe that because it was instant and I went home and found my mom

and she was crying and I just said everything's going to be okay but I

didn't really know what was going on and I was just trying to cope with the

situation there are several people at my house there to give us condolences and

also to comfort us and this is a moment where I had to figure out if I was going

to live with my family after death. There's something in the Mormon Church

where we talk about the Plan of Salvation where we're able to understand

that we have a defined nature which means we come from God and can be with

God so we can understand where we came from why we are here and where we will

go after this life and this involves resurrection and living with our

families for all eternity, but my main issue right now was, am I going to be

able to see my dad again. And this was really heavy like I didn't know what to

do other than to kneel down and pray and so I just locked myself in a bathroom

for about three hours and kind of like how it says in the scriptures I wrestled

with God. I was mad. I was so mad. God had taken my dear

father away from me I just blamed everything on him I was so mad and angry

and just kind of wanted to lash it all out and so for a couple hours I did that.

But there was a moment in my prayer where that Holy Ghost came back and said

calm down I was like my dad just passed away when he mean calm down like that

doesn't sound like the right thing to do right now I my instant reaction was to

be aggressive to be mad to hold it in that voice of saying calm down and ask

the question. And I was like yeah I really do want to know if I can see my dad

again. So all of this anger when I asked Heavenly Father with real intent to

really know humbly if I would see my dad again I remember instantly these

feelings changed to happiness and I immediately stopped crying and there was

this change about my disposition it wasn't just a spiritual change because

I'd decided to be humble and ask God and not be mad at him, but there was a

physical change about me. I felt like Heavenly Father picking me

up and like lifting me up and physically helping me and comforting me, it

reminds me of the Book of Mormon when Alma the Younger is explaining to his

son how he was in you know the wrath and depths of hell because of all of the

sins that he had committed and my situation was different I was just mad

but he really needed repentance and when he prayed to God calling out to Jesus

saying please you know save my soul he remembers the same feeling of all of

the sorrow and anger that you could have felt made a full 180 and turned into joy

and happiness. When I decided to ask Heavenly Father if you know these things

were true if I truly wanted to repent and that was the exact same thing that

happened to me and I had remembered that scripture when it happened and felt the

presence of God I felt like there was a plan and there was a trajectory for me

to move on. When God gives you these opportunities to grow you have two ways

that you can take you can take the way of pride and anger and you can wallow in

your sadness and in your sin or you can take the much harder route which is to

realize that in the long run everything is going to be okay and you decide I'm

going to apply the Scriptures which to many these days sounds very illogical

but you say I'm going to test and I'm going to try my hardest to be

happy and I found out that every moment in my life in the conversion that I've

lived there have been two distinct roads you can take the easy route like well

I'm not going to be a member of the church anymore because my dad just

passed away what like what now but then I could take the other route which was

'be still' which in the scriptures we see all the time you know when we're ever

anxious or sad it was be still and whenever I would be praying about the

Book of Mormon or praying to know if I would see my dad again or praying to

know if modern-day revelation was true there was this feeling of 'be still' this

idea of 'be still' wasn't saying like 'please stop talking' this idea of 'be still' was 'calm

down and ask your questions' and I have grown to love questions that has been a

part of my conversion process up until this day I don't even know everything

about the eternities or about the life of Joseph Smith I strive every day to

learn more about the gospel but this idea that Heavenly Father is a father

that wants you to ask him questions brings me so much happiness and hope and

it has worked every time for me. My conversion hasn't been like a moment in

time where I prayed about the Book of Mormon and oh I know everything now or I

prayed to know if I could see my dad again and that my family would live

together oh I'm fine I have no more questions there have been

questions all the time doubts all the time almost everyday I'm like well what

about this or what about this so my testimony about the Church of Jesus

Christ of Latter day Saints is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ doesn't

come from me growing up in the church and my mom and dad telling me it doesn't

come from a single prayer it doesn't come from a single action where I help

someone on my mission and they applied the gospel of Jesus Christ I saw how it

helped their whole family it wasn't like that

it was a personal decision to want to know more and that's what I love about

the gospel is that it's an invitation in the Book of Mormon it says pray to know

if these things are true and they shall be revealed unto you by the power of the

Holy Ghost and if you ask your questions with real intent wanting to know the

truth and not giving up there have been times where I've asked questions and I

haven't really received the answer and that's really sad it's really hard to

know that God isn't willing to just extend his hand and give me

answer or to take me out of tribulation but it's nice to know that I have the

Holy Ghost with me to keep me strong through those times so that I can always

be lifted up through the atonement of Jesus Christ. Yeah so growing up in the

church didn't mean that I was indoctrinated. it didn't mean that I was

forced to be a disciple or a latter-day saint. being a member of the church ever

since I was a little kid I feel very blessed because I've had a great

community great family but it also the gospel has helped me understand that I

can ask questions and it's okay to have doubts but it's always important to want

to resolve them and resolve them with your heavenly father resolve them with

living prophets and scriptures so that you can have the full effects that the

Spirit can testify to you the truth of these things I know that Joseph Smith I

know for myself that he truly was the prophet of the restoration I know that

the gospel of Jesus Christ reaches to all people living and dead that the

gospel isn't something that we're going to regret I do not regret being a

latter-day Saint, though some people may look at me and think it's weird I think how

blessed am I to know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and that he wants

me to be happy and he wants me to live with my family for all time. I know that

it's it's hard to gain a testimony it's been hard for me and truly a testimony

isn't knowledge. I think those are different a testimony is acting in faith,

knowing that you might fail but every failure just means that you're much

closer to a successful spiritual growth. And so knowing that Jesus Christ is a

resurrected being is knowledge but applying the fact that his atonement can

make me a better person is a testimony so I invite you if you are a member or

aren't a member to try and build a testimony and act in faith, because it is so

worth it in the long haul it will all work out and brings everyone true happiness so make

sure to follow our page follow us on Facebook Twitter Instagram at

@3mormons and we're excited to see what you have to say in the comments and the

DM make sure to comment away and share with us your conversion story because

sharing a conversion story is what really makes a testimony because when

you bear one really gain one but see you guys later on our next episode okay and

Forsyth out. That might be a new thing hmm Kirk out like Star Trek... Forsyth out

For more infomation >> What is the Holy Ghost? - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kanupriya Moonstone and CZ 24K GoldPlated Earrings - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Kanupriya Moonstone and CZ 24K GoldPlated Earrings - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Hello Milkshake! - Duration: 0:07.

Hello, Milkshake!

I used to be a cow.

(scream)

For more infomation >> Hello Milkshake! - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sims 2 Machinima- Stay with me, butterfly (BTSxBLACKPINK) [SUB ESP] - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Sims 2 Machinima- Stay with me, butterfly (BTSxBLACKPINK) [SUB ESP] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Despite being part of Senate health care work groups, Colorado's Cory Gardner still hasn't seen bill - Duration: 2:13.

AN THAT

WOULD CHANGE COVERAGE FOR

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS,

INCLUDING MANY HERE IN

COLORADO.

>> THE WASHINGTON POST JUST GOT

IT'S HANDS ON A DRAFT, AND IT

LOOKS SIMILAR TO THE HOUSE BILL

PARSED LAST MONTH WITH A FEW

OBJECTIONS.

THE SENATE PROPOSE 8 WOULD CUT

OFF MEDICAID EXPANSION MORE

GRADUALLY THAN THE HOUSE BILL,

BUT IT WOULD HAVE DEEPER LONG

TERM CUT FORCE LOW INCOME

AMERICANS.

>> MITCH McCONNELL PLANS TO

PREVENT THE DRAFT TO GOP

SENATORS AT A MEETING TOMORROW

MORNING.

>> WE ARE PUSHING OUR LAWMAKERS

IN WASHINGTON FOR DETAILS.

>> WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT A

REVISED HEALTHCARE PLAN COULD

MEAN TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY, OUR

FAMILY.

>> THAT'S RIGHT.

MARK STEWART JOINS US IN THE

STUDIO.

YOU'VE BEEN WORKING TO GET SOME

ANSWERS HERE.

>> THAT IS THE BIGGEST

QUESTION, WHAT DOES ITS MEAN

TOES YOU.

WE HAVE LEARNED FROM COREY

GARDNER'S STAFF THAT THEY HAVE

COST COULD BE REVEALED IN THE

NEXT FEW DAYS.

>> Reporter: IT'S THE SECRET

PLAN HIDLING SOMEWHERE IN

WASHINGTON D.C. NOT EVEN

REPUBLICAN SENATOR COREY

GARDNER HAS SEEN HIS PARTY'S

PLAN TO REPEAL AND REAR PLACE

OBAMACARE.

>> IF IT'S A BAD POLICY, I

WON'T SUPPORT IT, AND I NEED TO

SEE THE RELATION, I'M GOING TO

BE READ THE LEGISLATION, AND

LETS FIND OUT HOW IT WORKS.

IF IT DOESN'T WORK TO REDUCE

THE COST OF INSURANCE OR CREATE

MARKETS, OR A SINGLE PATH FOR

MEDICAID, THAT'S NOT GOING TO

BE SOMETHING I CAN SUPPORT.

>> Reporter: AS THE

LEGISLATION REMAIN THIS LIMBO,

DEMOCRATIC RICH STRESSES THIS

SHOULD NOT BE A RUSH JOB.

>> WE NEED TO SEE WHAT IT IS,

AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT

HAPPENS, BUT I DON'T --

FRANKLY, I THINK THERE SHOULD

BE A PUBLIC DEBATE.

>> THIS COULD BE A DECISION

THAT IMPACTS OUR LIVES.

WE ASKED A NONPARTISAN ANALYST

A QUESTION WE SHOULD ALL ASK.

>> WHAT WILL THIS DO MY

PREMIUMS, AND WILL I HAVE

ACCESS TO COVERAGE TO BEGIN

WITH.

>> Reporter: SO THERE IS THE

SECRECY, AND AMONG THE THEORIES

SURROUNDING THE SECRECY,

REPUBLICAN LEADERS DON'T WANT

For more infomation >> Despite being part of Senate health care work groups, Colorado's Cory Gardner still hasn't seen bill - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Chat, Really?? - Duration: 2:05.

Heeeeeeey~ Little Tikki-

Oh. Oh. OhOh

Be nice to Tikki! I Was!

I was being nice!

It's a very sensitive....

stuffed animal.

*Chat Noir Head Tilt*

I believe in you.

You're a big strong cat.

Figure it out.

*Chat Noir flexing*

Figured it out.

I'm really thirsty.

Thirsty for some Ladybug.

*Amused with himself laugh*

Please don't touch me with that hand.

Boop.

Kay. Boop.

*Marichat laughs*

Cataclysm!!

*Awkward realization*

Now what are you gonna do?

Um....

Did you just-

TIKKI!

My Baby- I was holding Tikki! I didn't touch Tikki!

I touched the wall here!

I'm sorry- I cataclysmed the wall here

-I shouldn't of trusted Chat with you.

You know Ladybug has one too....

Yeah? What are hers?

Earrings.

Oh.

Bye Tikki!

*Distraut Marinette gasping* *Chat laughing*

*Chat Noises*

Welp.

Better... um... hit... the...grounds.

Grounds?

*Marinette pulls on Chat's Tail* Ah!

Meow-za *Marinette disapproval*

Be careful with her.

I am careful!

She's a very- What the-

Do you think you're doing?

I'm just gonna stick her in there so that she stays!

"Smells like Adrien"

WhaAt? "Marinette...

I think it smells like Adrien."

Yeah...

I- You know...

Don't wear a lot of earrings... so.... *Lies*

What kind of earrings are you wearing right now?

Meow.

MeowMeowMeowMeow.

MeowMeowMeowMeow.

Meow.

MeowMeowMeowMeow.

Chat- Meow. Meow. Meow Meooow Meow

-Really?

Meow.

Meowmeow Chat.

Really?

For more infomation >> Chat, Really?? - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

2017 DODGE & JEEP July 4th Sale - Los Angeles, Cerritos, Downey CA - EVENT SPECIALS - 800.549.1084 - Duration: 0:35.

"Music Playing"

For more infomation >> 2017 DODGE & JEEP July 4th Sale - Los Angeles, Cerritos, Downey CA - EVENT SPECIALS - 800.549.1084 - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Wisconsin's hometown lumber giant is being sued - Duration: 1:13.

N'T REALLY A 4 X 4.

12 NEWS TERRY SATER TALKED TO

THE ATTORNEY WHO FILED THE SUIT.

>> THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE

MENARD'S LUMBER YARD NEAR MILLER

PARK.

THE SIGN SAYS A 4 X 4 THAT IS

EIGHT FEET LONG.

NOW A MENARD'S CUSTOMER IS SUING

, CLAIMING SIGNS LIKE THIS

DECEIVE AND MISLEAD CUSTOMERS

INTO THINKING THEY'RE BUYING

MORE WOOD THAN THEY ACTUALLY

GET.

THIS SIGN IS FROM THE LAWSUIT

, WHICH ALLEGES A 4 X 4 IS

ACTUALLY 3.5 BY 3.5.

>> THEY'RE NOT ADEQUATELY

REPRESENTING TO CUSTOMERS WHAT

THE SIZES OF THE PRODUCTS ARE.

>> THIS IS A TWO BY FOUR, BUT IT

IS NOT ACTUALLY FOUR INCHES.

THE CUSTOMER'S LAWYER SAYS

ADDING TO THE CONFUSION SOME

MENARD'S SIGNS SHOW THE ACTUAL

SIZE OF A PIECE OF LUMBER ALONG

WITH THE COMMON NAME, AND OTHERS

DON'T.

THE LAWYER SAYS PEOPLE IN THE

BUILDING TRADES UNDERSTAND

LUMBER IS SIZED DIFFERENTLY THAN

WHAT IT'S NAMED.

BUT MENARD'S INVITES DO IT

YOURSELF CUSTOMERS INTO THEIR

STORES.

>> WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE

OF THESE INDUSTRY TERMS.

THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT

THE PRODUCT LABELS REFLECT

ACCURATELY.

>> THE FEDERAL LAWSUSUIT ASKS FOR

CASH AND A CHANGE IN MENARD'S

SIGNS.

For more infomation >> Wisconsin's hometown lumber giant is being sued - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

11 SIGNS YOUR THIRD EYE IS BLOCKED, IMBALANCED OR UNDER ACTIVE! - Duration: 23:13.

11 SIGNS THAT YOUR THIRD EYE IS BLOCKED

Greetings of peace love and light on this beautiful, insightful and incredibly serene

day.

There is a power within you that can change the way you see the world. This power is part

of you, it is part of your inner being. It is your sixth sense, it is your third eye.

The third eye is actually not a part of the physical body. It is part of the second body

which is the etheric body, the subtle body or the sukshma sharira.

The third eye allows you to perceive the world beyond the capabilities of your physical senses.

An open third eye chakra enables you to see things as they truly are, but even the slightest

imbalance can wreak havoc on your psychological, emotional, and physical health.

So much of your life depends upon your Third Eye chakra being clear and balanced. Why?

Because we create our realities based on our thoughts, and our thoughts are often visual

in nature.

Once the third eye's power is harnessed, you will be able to see things you have never

imagined before, like other individuals auras, you will also be able to see the spiritual

dimension and receive clairvoyant messages clearly most especially from your spirit guides.

However, there are many instances when the third eye is blocked. There are various causes

to a blockage in the sixth sense and it is important to identify it first so that appropriate

action can be taken.

The spiritual, psychological and physical problems associated with this area manifests

when the energy supply is lacking. This imbalanced state will not allow you to

enjoy the full meaning of life and healthy relationship with the outside world.

Today we will discuss 11 fundamental signs that your third eye is blocked, under active

or imbalanced .

1. NO SENSE OF DIRECTION IN LIFE (A LACK OF INTUITION)

When your third eye is blocked You will feel lost when it comes to a sense of purpose and

a path in life.

This sense of being lost and without inner guidance can lead to becoming very stagnant

in life purpose and life goals. When the energy center of the Third Eye becomes blocked, you

may also begin to distrust your inner voice.

Your perception about life and where you're headed can become negatively impacted and

nearly unrecognizable. Unable to let go of the past and a fear of what the future holds

makes you very dogmatic in your beliefs, daily routine, and how you view others.

You may be Feeling stuck in the daily grind without being able to look beyond your problems

and setting a guiding vision for yourself.

The need for purpose is one the defining characteristics of human beings. Human beings crave purpose,

and suffer serious psychological difficulties when we do not have it. Purpose is a fundamental

component of a fulfilling life.

A blocked third eye chakra can seriously affect your motivation and zest for life,

which will lower the vibration of all your other wonderful chakras. A third eye chakra

blockage can make it difficult to see the meaning in life, and can take away the feeling

of gratitude towards the experiences that you have during your limited time here.

This blockage usually means that some of your other chakras have blockages as well, since

the chakra energy usually moves upward through the third eye and ultimately through our crown

chakra.

If you have an unbalanced third eye chakra you will lack intuition, wisdom and the ability

to perceive things beyond their physical manifestation. As a result of this, you will tend to be aggressive

and confused with no sense of direction in life.

Learn to connect with your intuition as it is one of the best things you can do to enhance

your experience in this lifetime.

2. LIVING IN FEAR

Sometimes we fear acknowledging the truth and our reasoning becomes clouded; we fear

criticism and other people's thoughts about us, and we fear our shadow side and it's

attributes.

You have an active imagination, but not in a good way. Your imagination is often stuck

in regret and worry mode. Regret about the past and worry about the future. You imagine

all the things that could go wrong, all the negative things that people might be thinking

about you, and a future that is scary if you don't take massive action now to fix everything

that is broken.

When the 3rd eye chakra is blocked it can cause thinking that leads to anxiety because

it forces you to think that all mistakes are failures. When Your six chakra is blocked,

You may worry that any mistake may expose you to criticism or judgment. Therefore you

don't give yourself permission to relax and let down your guard.

When you spend too much time reliving the past in your mind then it easy to start feeding

your worries about the future. When you spend too much time in the future then is also easy

to get swept away by disaster scenarios. So focus on spending more of your time and

attention in the present moment.

Here is a beautiful quote from the amazing Winston Churchill:

" I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a

lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened."

3. UNABLE TO VISUALIZE AND FOCUS

An Extremely deficient Ajna chakra function can hinder your ability to focus and visualize

and can also lead to learning disabilities as well.

It is very difficult to manifest your deepest desires it you are unable to visualize your

desires with clarity while having the ability to focus with intensity.

Self-imposed and self-reinforcing third eye blocks are a real thing. You say you can't

visualize, so you can't.

Your focus determines your reality. Your power lies in your ability to focus on

doing what is important. If you focus on the right things, and work at them often, you

will achieve exceptional results.

Thoughts produce the same mental instructions as actions. Mental imagery impacts many cognitive

processes in the brain: motor control, attention, perception, planning, and memory. So the brain

is getting trained for actual performance during visualization.

It's been found that mental practices can enhance motivation, increase confidence and

self-efficacy, improve motor performance, prime your brain for success, and increase

states of flow – all relevant to achieving your best life!

It's so amazing to discover the power of our minds! It's probably the most fabulous, wonderful,

liberating discovery that any human being can make! And why is that so? Because when

we understand the mechanism of mind, we have the key to freedom. We have the key to living

the life we dream of living. We have the key to self-empowerment.

4. DEPRESSION

A blocked third eye chakra can make you feel unexcited and disengaged from life. Being

out of sync with the third eye can bring many problems in the way that you perceive

things in general.

Depression is all-encompassing in its effects on the mind and body. Not only does it make

someone feel a deep sense of dread, sadness, and hopelessness, it also impedes other processes

in the brain.

When we are depressed we often become more depressed daily, and we cannot lift ourselves

out of our depression, no matter what we do. We reach a point where we begin to doubt our

life.

By thinking too analytically into why others don't have similar problems, their decision-making

skills become impaired, and creative thinking gets stifled.

We must learn to go with the flow of life and see the positive things that life brings.

Our thoughts and attitudes play an enormous role in creating or destroying the health

of our bodies. Depression, for example, directly diminishes our immune system and affects our

very cells from healing because the body communicates with the mind.

Negative thinking such as anger, bitterness, jealousy and resentment stunt our healing

process. Healing requires the unity of the mind, heart and body, and also the awareness

that the physical world – including our bodies – is there to serve as a teacher.

5.  MIGRAINES AND FRONTAL SINUS CONDITIONS

An imbalanced 3rd eye will definitely cause problems within the head region.

If you 3rd eye is underactive, You experience any of the following physical symptoms on

a frequent or chronic basis: frequent headaches, upper/frontal sinus conditions, neurological

disorders and disorders of the outer brain.

Powerful surges of higher energies are channeled by the third eye. It is the lens that allows

us to imagine and to dream. When there is too much for the body to process or a blockage,

this is unpleasant and painful, misdiagnosed as a typical migraine.

If you sense the threat of a migraine, take a barefoot walk in the garden. Hug a tree

- it has scientifically been proven that their energy fields are beneficial. They give us

oxygen and fruits, it only makes sense. Spending time at the beach is also equally good for

the soul - never forget the importance of drinking clean, filtered water.

6. EYE DISORDERS

Since the spiritual and physical bodies relay messages via metaphor and physical manifestation,

it makes total sense that an imbalanced third eye can lead to various eye disorders as well.

Dis-ease can teach us about the lessons that we need to learn and address.

Dis-ease is often necessary to teach us a lesson which we have failed to get by other

means. It can only be truly healed when that lesson is learned. The willingness to heal

must comes from a soul level.

A blocked six chakra will cause Closed mindedness, Egotism, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Blurry vision,

Poor eyesight, Nearsightedness and farsightedness, Night blindness, Distorted perception, Astigmatism

and many more.

These conditions represent a direct message from the spiritual world that your 3rd eye's

vision has been blurred.

7. INSOMNIA, NIGHTMARES, UNABLE TO RECALL DREAMS OR LUCID DREAM

Your third eye pineal gland is responsible for the production of melatonin. If you have

a blocked third eye, it can create a wide variety of problems, with Insomnia being on

top of the list.

Insomnia is the inability to get the amount of sleep you need to wake up feeling rested

and refreshed.

If you are prone to having nightmares, the cause is always the presence of several "strong"

fear-based vibrations in you that have not been released from your energy space.

A nightmare is an indication of a strong negative vibration, as compared to a "bad dream"

which is relatively less intense. People who consciously release suppressed and unconscious

patterns of fear through awareness, over time, notice the lessening of bad dreams and increase

in the amount of positive dreams.

When your dreams are dominantly positive it's a confirmed indication that your vibration

is free of negativity to a huge extent.

Another sign that your third eye is blocked is that you will not be able to recall your

dreams or experience lucid dreaming either.

As you may know, Remembering your dreams is the starting place for learning to have lucid

dreams. If you don't recall your dreams, even if you do have a lucid dream, you won't remember

it!

Your brain takes in a lot of information during the day. Your conscious mind is not able to

process all of this information while you are awake. When you go to sleep, your dreaming

mind has access to this information that was not available to you while you were awake.

Your dreams might reveal new insights, desires, or help you solve a problem creatively. If

you remember your dreams, you will have access to more self knowledge and might learn more

about your true thoughts and feelings as well as spiritual insights, contacts with higher

beings or very important messages from your spirit guides.

8. CALCIFIED PINEAL GLAND

Located in the centermost area of the brain, nuzzled in between the two hemispheres, lies

the magnificent pineal gland.

Known variously as the third eye, the mind's eye", the all-seeing eye, the seat of consciousness,

and the gateway to the soul, this amazing tiny pinecone-shaped endocrine gland is is

a stargate or pathway between the physical and metaphysical dimensions.

Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the

pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development

of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.

This BEAUTIFUL tiny organ regulates your daily and seasonal circadian rhythms, the sleep-wake

patterns that determine your hormone levels, stress levels, and physical performance.

It also works in congruence with the hypothalamus gland, which directs the body's hunger and

thirst, sexual desire, and aging process.

A properly functioning pineal gland is synonymous with good health and well-being, while calcification

(the build-up of calcium phosphate crystals) and deterioration of the pineal gland can

lead to health hazards.

Calcification is the biggest problem for the pineal gland. Fluoride accumulates in the

pineal gland more than any other organ and leads to the formation of phosphate crystals.

As your pineal gland hardens due to the crystal production, less melatonin is produced, regulation

of your wake-sleep cycle gets disturbed and your third eye also becomes blocked.

There are many ways to decalcify your pineal gland, stay tuned as we will be providing

lots of information on this topic in the near future.

9. UNABLE TO SEE PAST ILLUSIONS  UNABLE TO SEE TRUTH

With a blocked third eye chakra, you will not be able to see past the worldly illusions

that are bestowed upon us on a daily basis. You will not be able to see truth for what

it is as the truth will be blurred by illusions that the third eye usually dissolves without

a problem.

You are being bombarded with illusions and programming on a daily basis. Wether its from

watching tv, the internet, listening to the radio, walking or driving to the mall or any

where around town, you are surrounded by illusion and programming. With a blocked third eye

you will not see past these illusions.

For example:

For a magician to fool his audience his deceit must go unseen, and to this end he crafts

an illusion to avert attention from reality.

While the audience is entranced, the deceptive act is committed, and for the fool, reality

then becomes inexplicably built upon on a lie. That is, until the fool wakes up and

recognizes the truth in the fact that he has been duped.

As we are indoctrinated into this authoritarian-corporate-consumer culture that now dominates the human race,

we are trained that certain aspects of our society are untouchable truths, and that particular

ways of being and behaving are preferred.

We are barraged with suggestions and absolutes that are aimed at shattering self-confidence

and confidence in the future.

Advertising is just the tip of the iceberg. When we look further we see that the overall

organization of life is centered around the pursuit of illusions and automatic obedience

to institutions and ideas which are not at all what they seem.

This is why its so important for you to open your third eye. So that you can see past all

of this and live free.

While independent thinkers and journalists continually blow holes in the official versions

of reality, the illusion of truth is so very powerful that it takes a serious personal

upheaval to shun the cognitive dissonance needed to function in a society that openly

chases false realities.

10. DISCONNECTED FROM THE UNIVERSE

Not to mention the fact that with a inactive pineal gland, the ability to tap into universal

knowing, oneness, and heaven like euphoria that is all around you, at every moment has

been stripped away.

Which is largely where humanity is at today as a whole. With our third eyes closed we

are unable to see the realms and beings that are around us all the time. Our connection

has been cut off before we even had the time to understand what was happening.

You just feel a bit lost and detached from your body and spirit, and may reject all spiritual

notions simply because you can't see past the illusions presented to you in this reality.

Enlightenment & UNIVERSAL ONENESS is a continuous realization that you are an eternal being

who will never die.  It comes from a deeper knowing that YOU are beyond body and behind

the mind.

It is celebrating every moment of the day with the feeling of being intimately connected

to the entire Universe, as if it is a living, breathing, conscious intelligence that loves

you unconditionally.  It is surrendering to this truth everywhere you are.

When you disconnect from the universe, your sense of purpose, creativity, and ability

to be innovative are not as easy to access. You may also experience a deep and empty sense

of longing or feel devoid of ideas or unworthy of love.

It's important, however, to recognize that being disconnected from the universe is never

a permanent state, and it can be reversed any time you decide that you are ready to

reconnect. When you are connected to the universe, all aspects of your being will feel alive

as the flow of the universe pours through your being and into your life.

When we connect with the universe, We begin to see things clearly allowing the truth to

manifest in our heart and mind. The egoistic illusion of life no longer becomes a problem.

All the abilities you had and the sense of happiness when you were a child return, now

that's quite some experience.

11. NO PSYCHIC ABILITIES

The third eye chakra is associated with the archetypal dimensions, as well as the realm

of spirits.

It goes beyond the more physical senses into the realm of subtle energies. Awakening your

third eye allows you to open up to an intuitive sensibility and inner perception. It allows

you to connect with your psychic, clairvoyant, Clairsentience, Clairaudient, Clairalience,

Clarigustance & Claircognizance abilities.

However, when your third eye is block you lose all of these wonderful tools.

You will be unable to feel an witness Perception of subtle dimensions and movements of energy

or Access to mystical states and illumination. The third eye chakra is an instrument to perceive

the more subtle qualities of reality.

For those of us on the soul quest to increase our psychic abilities, opening up the Third

Eye can enhance our existing skills , even with reading the Tarot cards and practicing

astrology, while giving us increased clairvoyant perception!

You can learn powerful and effective ways to develop your own psychic abilities and

use them for awakening your higher consciousness. With greater knowledge of these innate skills,

you can become the multidimensional being you're intended to be.

By connecting with all parts of yourself, not just the visible human parts, you can

remember why you're here and the gifts you have to share with this world.

In conclusion

We don't have to continue on blindfolded and limited by our five senses.  There is

so much more available to us if we will only "see" it.

When you have now identified the cause, it is now time to work on unblocking your third

eye. Understanding how energy flows through your physical eyes and third eye will enable

you to successfully gain control of your sixth sense.

A blocked third eye receives no form of energy; hence, to unblock it, you need to divert energy

from other sources to your third eye.

Human beings are naturally dynamic. Growth is an intrinsic part of our nature. Life on

earth has always been dynamic, as expressed through the process of evolution. Life has

always had innate tendency to grow towards greater complexity, to become more organised,

and more conscious.

We begin to see things clearly allowing the truth to manifest in our heart and mind. The

egoistic illusion of life no longer becomes a problem. All the abilities you had and the

sense of happiness when you were a child return, now that's quite some experience.

So when we feel a sense of purpose - and this is particularly the case at higher levels

of purpose - we're really manifesting the creative urge of evolution, becoming its expression,

which is possibly why it feels so right when we do it.

Most often, healing occurs when an individual is ready, and willing, to make some major

changes in his or her life. The achievement of balance and harmony on one level automatically

requires and affects balance and harmony in the others. We must pay attention without

judgment to all areas of our lives when we are in a state of imbalance.

Our bodies are merely temporary instruments to be used for the fulfillment of the purposes

of our Higher Self. Being aware of this is the first step toward paying attention to

the messages our bodies are sending us. This is the essence of holistic healing!

The sixth chakra also teaches us that dying is nothing to fear – it is important to

embrace your time on this earth and then all you do is leave your body. Death is but a

gateway into the next lesson of existence.

Wishing you peace love and light

For more infomation >> 11 SIGNS YOUR THIRD EYE IS BLOCKED, IMBALANCED OR UNDER ACTIVE! - Duration: 23:13.

-------------------------------------------

What is an Eat Clean Diet? | StaciaKennedy - Duration: 0:57.

- What is an eat clean diet or a clean eating diet?

My name is Stacia Kennedy.

I help new moms and busy entrepreneurs

get fit and build a business online,

and today's question is, what is a clean eating diet?

It really is actually a lifestyle.

I've adopted this lifestyle.

It is something that basically you just don't eat

any processed foods or things that come in a box, right?

So, things that are not processed or high in refined sugars.

You wanna eat lean meats, whole grains,

fruits and vegetables.

You can still eat meat.

It's not a vegetarian type diet,

but though you can go that way,

but if you want more information

about eating clean or how to lose weight

or actually get my four ways eating clean can help you

be more successful, be a more successful entrepreneur,

then click the link below this video

and get that real quick, and we'll see you on the next one.

Much love.

For more infomation >> What is an Eat Clean Diet? | StaciaKennedy - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sihwa tidal power plant poses as good example in search for renewable energy - Duration: 2:31.

The new government in South Korea wants to reduce the country's reliance on nuclear power

and fossil fuels... as evidenced by its permanent shutdown of its oldest nuclear reactor this

week.

The focus now is on renewable energy... and there's one power source that's already making

waves.

Kim Ji-yeon tells us more.

An hour's drive away from the capital Seoul is the coastal city of Ansan.

Here, Korea's one and only operating tidal power plant sits between the border of the

West Sea and Sihwa Lake.

Utilizing seawater stored inside a tidal embankment built at the mouth of the lake... the facility

generates and stores electricity... through its ten turbines... operating 365 days a year.

This sets Sihwa apart from other tidal power plants around the world... which usually have

one or two turbines that make use of the tidal gap flowing from one direction.

"This tidal power plant produces up to 52-million kilowatts of electricity a year.

That's equivalent to the annual amount used by 200-thousand households."

Construction for the plant began in 2005 using a seawall set up in 1994 for flood control...

as part of the country's 1987 tideland reclamation project to create a freshwater lake for agricultural

purposes.

But in 2000, this plan was scrapped due to deteriorating water quality... and the government

had to repurpose the embankment... eventually leading to tidal power plant operations in

2011.

Contrary to previous concerns that the turbines would harm the surrounding environment...

efforts by Korea Water Resources Corporation helped restore the area.

It's now home to more than 145 bird species and a tourist site attracting more than 1-point-4-million

visitors a year.

And it's not just the scenery that makes this plant so special.

"The amount of electricity produced by the ten turbines can replace some 860-thousand

barrels of fossil fuel used in a year.

This means the plant is contributing to the reduction of more than 310-thousand tons of

carbon dioxide emissions annually."

The plant is undeniably a benchmark for green energy production... but that doesn't mean

adding additional plants is an easy option.

Potential sites have to undergo intense environmental studies that could take years... not to mention

the minimum requirement for tide levels to generate power.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Sihwa tidal power plant poses as good example in search for renewable energy - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Switched to Premiere Pro to Edit My Videos Further [ Here's a Sample ] - Duration: 0:29.

Please Read the DESCRIPTION BOX Below

For more infomation >> Switched to Premiere Pro to Edit My Videos Further [ Here's a Sample ] - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Russ - Real Player Shit (ft. Bugus) - Duration: 2:27.

SUBSCRIBE MY GEES

No comments:

Post a Comment