Saturday, April 15, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 15 2017

Hello and welcome to this video, where I'll be sharing my experiences

and results of 300 push ups a day challenge.

I did this for the whole month and I thought it's going to be easy and fun,

but it ended up being quite difficult.

Let me start by showing you the specific plan of a single day,

because I did follow a few additional rules.

The main premise of this challenge is to do 300 push ups every day for a month.

There is a lot of ways to do it

for example making them all in one training session in one or two hours.

But this approach would mean that I'd lose a lot of energy everyday just for the push ups

and I didn't want it to influence my regular workout schedule.

That's why I decided to follow the guidelines of greasing the groove method

as precisely as I could.

I measured my max push ups in the first day

and the result I got was 43 reps.

I wanted to do about 50% of my max in a set,

as it is recommended by GTG method,

so I decided to do 20 reps for a set.

To reach the 300 push ups in a day I had to do 15 sets.

To be as rested as possible before doing every one of them,

I wanted to disperse them evenly throughout the day.

So basically, that meant doing one set every hour, as I sleep 8 hours on average.

Of course greasing the groove method lets you rest every few days and perform exercise only

Of course greasing the groove method lets you rest every few days and perform exercise only

and until I was done with the 300.

Before the challenge I thought it's not going to be difficult.

20 push ups every hour doesn't seem hard at all.

As expected, the first day was not very hard.

Doing 20 push ups for a set wasn't a big deal and

1 hour of rest was enough to gain back the energy.

Last few sets were a little more challenging,

as I wasn't used to do high rep workouts, but I felt good.

The problems began the next day, because my chest and shoulders were quite sore,

and the last thing I wanted to do was to do more push ups.

However I had to push through the pain and do them anyway.

This aspect of the challenge was the most difficult for me.

Every day I woke up with sore muscles and I had to perform push ups in spite of not feeling like it,

especially in the morning, when the sorness was the biggest.

Anyway, I pushed further until I got to the full two weeks.

At that point I felt that my body got used to the everyday struggle

and I also got much better in push ups.

So once again I measured my max and this time I got 56 reps.

Because of that I increased my single set to 25 reps

and that gave my longer rest time between each one, because now I had to do only 13 sets a day.

Here's the piece of paper where I noted down all my sets. Each line is a separate day.

Another huge surprise for me was how hard it was to systematically perform the set every hour.

I spend a lot of time at home right now, but I have some other activities in a day.

This challenge is cruel though, no matter what you do or where you are, you have to do your push ups.

From early in the morning to late in the night constantly doing push ups.

Of course that's an ideal plan and I don't think you can execute it perfectly every day.

I had a few days where I just went away for a couple of hours or just forgot about it.

In such case I had to catch up and do a set every 30 minutes or so as the day came to an end.

What I wanted to avoid was doing sets one after another,

I had to have at least 15 minutes of rest in between.

How did the challenge influence my regular training sessions?

I think I didn't notice a big impact for pull sessions and legs/abs training.

If anything, I felt warmed up all the time and ready to train at any moment.

The big problem was the push sessions,

because I mostly use there muscles that were already pretty fatigued by the push ups.

I removed most of the push up-like exercises from the workout

and did more overhead presses and dips instead.

However, getting my muscles to cooperate was a big deal, because of the soreness.

Surprisingly, my performance fluctuated a lot.

There were days where I couldn't do a single handstand push up,

but about 12 days into the challenge I had one session where I beat all my records.

That's when I did 11 handstand push ups, even though

I didn't do more than 8 or 9 in months. That was pretty happy moment.

Now let's get to the results of the challenge. First how did my body change?

I didn't expect much difference to be honest, it's just one month, and just push ups.

However I definitely noticed some development in shoulders and chest and maybe I lost a little fat.

But what was more exciting for me was how much will my push up max increase.

I already saw pretty sweet progress after two weeks,

getting from 43 to 56,

but I was sore and tired back then.

After finishing the challenge I rested a day without doing a single push up.

The next day I measured my max reps and I did 70.

That's over 60% increase in a single month.

I think if I were to continue this challenge I would get to a hundred pretty quickly,

but right now I need to take a break from push ups.

Another aspect that is improved by such challenges is mental thoughness.

Everyday you wake up with sore muscles, but you push through the pain anyway.

This kind of determination helps a lot in training, especially when you train to failure.

It's easier to push yourself to the limit,

if you've done it every single day to some extent.

And that's all I wanted to share, let me know in the comments if you'd like to try this challange as well.

If you're less advanced, you can just pick a smaller total number of reps – 200 or 150.

I also think about doing a similar thing with the pull ups.

Leave a like on this video if you'd like to see the pull up challenge as well!

Until the next time.

For more infomation >> 300 Push Ups a Day for a Month CHALLENGE - Results - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Sound Durak-Haydar Haydar (Can Gox Cover) - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Sound Durak-Haydar Haydar (Can Gox Cover) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 90PK TCe Ecoleader Limited | Airco | Navigatie | Parkeersensoren | Cruise Controle | Ar - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 90PK TCe Ecoleader Limited | Airco | Navigatie | Parkeersensoren | Cruise Controle | Ar - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

DARK RED OMBRE WIG UNDER $30! - OUTRE SHERISE LACE FRONT WIG REVIEW | DIVATRESS.COM | KOSMIC KRISTEN - Duration: 14:18.

Hey Everyone it's Kristen :)

and today we are going to be doing a very exciting video

and it is going to be a review of a wig

I am doing a three wig collaboration with Divatress.com

and they have tons and tons of wigs

from lace front to even human hair wigs

and we are going to be going over three of them

today we are going to go over the Outre Swiss Lace Front wig

in the style Sherise and it is the color DR425

which is a dark red or burgundy shade

and this is what the package looks like

and inside of the package

comes with an instruction manual of how to take care of the wig

and this is what the wig looks like

except it is a darker shade of red

and not this kind of orangey that she has on the model

they do come in a wide variety of colors

so this is not the only color that this style and cut come in

but this is the style that I like best

and here we take her out of the package

she is in this black netting that you can see here

and as we pull off the black netting

you can also see that there is this little like cushion

or little foam pieces in here

and what those do is keep the curl and keep the curl around it

when you have it in storage and it keeps that curls better

so they provided us with those, so I'm really happy about them

there are two of them one for each side

because this style kind of swoops outwards with the curls

so these are really nice to have in here

and this is what the wig looks like when you take it out

I'm going to be inserting video now of what it looks like with the lace

I've already cut it off

and I'm going to quickly show you how I put it on

I'm just gonna speed thru it

if you guys would like to see how I cut off the lace off of a wig

I can show you that in a future video

but I thought since a lot of people do have videos about this

that you may not need to see the entire thing in this review

so if you are interested then let me know in the comments

and for a future video I can do that for you

so this is the wig

I really really like it

my favorite thing about it is the color

I think the color is gorgeous

at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like this wig

for two reasons

it initially came parted down the middle

which I guess you can do since it looks fine that way

but I didn't really like how it set

but then I took it and made it more of like an L shape

which I think is the actual way it's supposed to be

according to the front here it says L Parting

so it's kind of like a bangs situation

and hers kind of loops to the side a little bit

mine , on me, looks like its more like bangs

which I like

I think you could kinds of flip it out more to the side here

I like it with the bangs kind of look better

this is a really fluffy big curly wig

it has a lot of movement

the other reason I didn't think I was going to like it a first

when it first came

it was a lot shorter

and I don't really like short hair

after I wore it the first time , just for a little while

and then I brushed it out a little bit

it's a little bit longer

and I like it a lot better

The texture of the hair is really smooth

it's not a soft as real hair but

as far as a lace front wig goes

it's real soft

I do think after a while you might have to brush it kind of often

I have a wig brush

as I had pointed out when I was putting on the wig

I recommend getting a wig brush

you can use like a wide tooth comb

but I wouldn't use a regular brush they tend to pull

and kind of matte up the wig

I got that brush I believe from Sally's Beauty Supply

when I was buying some hair extensions

they gave it to me as like a free gift

so they do have them at Sally's Beauty Supply

as well as like other stuff for wigs

I really like the style of it

it's very layered, very fluffy as I said

there's a lot of movement, a lot of bounce to it

I think this is really pretty for someone who

likes big hair

the only thing about this is I do feel like the curls

will fall probably over time just with gravity

but this wig is heat safe up to 400 degrees

so that's good you can take a curling iron to it

I wouldn't go up to 400 degrees just because

I would play it on the safe side

but you can re curl the front and they did give you

again these little curl things

it put the curl in and keep it in there

as it's either sitting on a mannequin or in the package

I suggest putting it back in the package

because if you keep it on a mannequin that will give it

more gravity or time to fall

so keeping it in the package may keep the curls better

the only thing that I don't really like is this wig so far is

kinda like the ends, they kinda want to not

go in one direction but I think I could fix that

with using a curling iron

and kind of playing around with it and seeing what looks better

I kind like it to be sort of together with the rest of the hair

and they kinda want to go further down but that's ok

just to show you again, this is all the hair up front

if I put it in the back, it's sort of long from the back

but I like it kind of keep it all together

as for the wig and how much hair there is

like this looks like a normal amount of hair

like it doesn't look thinner

I see a lot of wigs especially synthetic wigs

they tend to lose the fullness in the back

like it looks really good to me

as you can see up here with the color

it starts out being black and fades sort of

like an ombre right in here

and the rest of it is the same color

I think that this is a pretty color

and I like how it fades

I think that it lends credibility to it actually being your hair

it looks like you just let your hair grow out

and this was your actual hair

for me I actually have dark brown hair

and some of the baby hairs you see here are actually my hair

and I leave those out

so that it kind of looks a little bit more believable

because this has like bangs in the way

you don't really need the baby hairs

but some of them you do

and that's a good way to kind of

make it look more real

if your hair is lighter then it may not work the same for you

that's why I kind of liked that it had dark roots

because it'll match my hair better

and my eyebrows and other things

and just looks more believable

I think it looks like real hair

I think that if I went out side into the world

that people would believe that it's my hair

the texture is really nice it looks like human hair

it feels pretty much like human hair

it's not quite as soft but you know

as far as the wig goes it's really believable to me

I think it really does help with the black up top

I think that, that is really good

the parting I believe that you can have a center part or right part

I don't think that you can actually have it on the other side

but I'm not really sure

I think it's either this way or down the middle

I didn't really like it down the middle

I think the bangs look better on me than the way it looked

with it just down the middle

but you can do that it does have a little bit of parting room

usually lace front wigs actually let you

change up the part up top like any way

but sometimes they do come like this where it's either one way or the other way

so this one seems to be just two different ways

as far as the cap, I did point out

that it does have three combs

two in the front and one in the back

and it does also have adjustable straps

this one came pretty much the size it needed to be

and it is sort of stretchy so it kind of like fits really snuggly

and your head that way

because it kind of like stretches and goes back into the shape

and stays on your head very well

and the clips really help

I don't think I could do anything to make this wig come off

the other thing I love about this wig

is the price

the price it says was $49.95 but now you can buy it for $27.95

for this wig, how real it looks ,

how beautiful the color is

the style, the cut everything

like that is an amazing price for this wig

I think it looks really believable

I think that almost anyone can get away

with this wig and have people think that it's your actual hair

it's beautiful, I think this style will look good on a lot of different people

it good for like parties, special events

of you don't want to do your own hair

or if you just like to change up your style like I do

I love a lot of different colors and styles of hair

and I like to keep my actual in good condition

because I decided to go and dye my hair a lot of crazy colors

when I was younger

and then it took me a long time to

get it to the length and it to be good quality

because I did so much to destroy it

so now I'm not going to dye my hair ever again

I'm just going to get wigs

and this gives me the color, and the style and the cut that I want

and I still can keep my hair in good condition

so I really love wigs for that reason

and for prices like these, you can definitely get a couple

and just change up your style all the time

there are a few things that you can do to make it look even more believable

like I said, you can put some of your baby hair out

on the top here

or if you had it in the middle you could just put a little bit of baby hair

if you have it and it's the same color

then you can use a little bit of that

underneath of the wig to make it look more believable

I don't think this particular wig in this style really needs it for me

you can also , either if you have a middle part or this part up top here

you can pluck along here to make the part more visible and

you can put concealer on it

but again for this particular style, I don't think any of that is necessary

if you had a style that had more of a part to show in the middle

then you may need to do some adjusting in that area

so again a got this wig from Divatress.com

they literally have like a thousand different wigs

not only do they have them in different styles

but each style can have different colors in it

and the only problem I found online when I was ordering

not every single color in each style is available in a picture

either on a model or on a mannequin

and I personally like to see what the wig will actually look like in that color

but if you look at the other different kinds of wigs

you can see different colors on a different style

but by the style, you can see like on your wig would most likely look like

if you know what I'm saying

like this particular wig didn't like maybe an ombre with a golden color

but if you look at the other wigs you can determine from that

whether or not your going to like it on this style

they did show quite a bit of different pictures for each wig

so you can kind of guess from that

that was my only issue

otherwise they have so much to choose from it was really really hard to decide

because they are all so pretty and if they are all the same quality as this one

then I'm going to be buying like a thousand of them

because I really really love this wig

as far as shipping goes

mine came within like 3 to 4 days of ordering

and if you spend over $49 you get free shipping

and if not I believe it's $7.95 for shipping

so that's not too bad

I have tried several different other wigs

and I have one wig in particular

that is a red color and it's a bright red color

and I think this color is a lot more complementary to a a lot of

different people because it's not as like bright and in your face

it's more of like a burgundy or wine color

I think this color is beautiful

and that wig that I am thinking of it was like $80

and it wasn't even a lace front wig

and so for a wig that is better quality

looks better and it is a lace front wig

it is a lot better deal for this wig

and I love it a lot more than my other wigs I have had in the past

and what I love about this too is if you were to keep it in storage

and to keep it nice and have the curls there

like you could be ready in a matter of minutes

because you don't have to waste your time doing your hair

it's already ready for you

and you have like a bright fantastic look just waiting for you

so I think these wigs are amazing

and I cannot wait to show you the other two wigs that I got

in this collaboration

it is very pretty my favorite thing about it again, is the color

it is amazing!

like this is the color I have always wanted my hair to be

and now I can switch it up and have this color whenever I want

I really love this wig

and if you guys are interested I will the link down below

with all the information

will be down below

the name of it, where you can order it , and a direct link to the wig

be sure to look out for my other two wig reviews

that will be coming up

and thank you to DivaTress for collaborating with me

on these reviews

if you interested in future wig and beauty reviews

from me then please subscribe to my channel

and like me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

and all those links are down below as well

Thank you guys so so much for watching

and I hope to see you guys in the next one

For more infomation >> DARK RED OMBRE WIG UNDER $30! - OUTRE SHERISE LACE FRONT WIG REVIEW | DIVATRESS.COM | KOSMIC KRISTEN - Duration: 14:18.

-------------------------------------------

4 Health Tips for Weight loss in Urdu | Motapa Kam Karne ka tarika | Weight Loss Recipes - Duration: 7:33.

Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice

one teaspoon of honey

and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water

If you use freshly ground black pepper, then just add one-quarter teaspoon

Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach

Do this daily for at least One months.

Mix two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water

You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon each of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.

Drink it daily in the morning and preferably before meals

You can have up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. Do not exceed this amount

Take two fresh aloe vera leaves, peel them, and scoop out the pulp.

Put it in a blender along with one cup of Orange juice

Blend it for two to three minutes

Drink this daily for at least a month

You will need…-1 cinnamon stick

1 Cup of fresh water

Place the cinnamon in a mug and cover with 1 cup of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes before straining. Drinking 1-2 times a day.

For more infomation >> 4 Health Tips for Weight loss in Urdu | Motapa Kam Karne ka tarika | Weight Loss Recipes - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Open Act: Sceau de I'Ange - Duration: 21:06.

Save Guys! Welcome to the "Open Act: Your Channel to discovery new bands of Heavy Metal"

The Highlight this video is the Progressive Metal of French Band Sceau de I'Ange

and their album "Ascendance"

not only the album's name, and band, but the name of Songs are in French Language

Who will be the bigger chalenge for me, because I don't speak French

but will start the video with the more easy pronunce name for brazillian people like me "Karma"

So Enjoy the Song!

"Karma" the Progressive Metal of Sceau de I'Ange

Today, is the musicians of band

Thomas Safont on Guitar and Bass

Raphaël Dutreige on Guitar

Céline de l'Ange on Vocals

and Damien Bornet on Drumms

Now, the track "Epineuse Saison"

I hope you like it, and Enjoy the song!

"Epineuse Saison" track two in album "Ascendance" of band "Sceau de I'Ange"

the Sceau de I'Ange start your activities at 2004 in Annecy Town

County or commune near of Lyon city

Annecy is consider the "Veneza of the Alpes"

Because, besides being located the banks of the river Thiou

Annecy has the canal Saint-dominique crossing the city

the Sceau de I'Ange released in 2008 a demo

and just 2011, released their first full lenght, "Phénomènes"

after six years, now 2017 year

the band released their second full lenght "Ascendance"

and the last song we are going to listen is the "Urgente Théurgie"

I hope you like it, and Enjoy the Song!

"Urgente Théurgie" the progressive Metal of French band Sceau de I'Ange

obvious, I hope you already usually to check the video description

to see the links with official channels of band and also my official channels

my appologies to you , if the pronunce of name's band

the musicians

and songs wasn't the correct

I pronmissed you, to improve my French in the future

and of course

I hope you liked the band and video

and if your answer is Yes, click on "Like" subscribe

share the video and contact it the band

See ya!

For more infomation >> Open Act: Sceau de I'Ange - Duration: 21:06.

-------------------------------------------

Wywiad z twórcami Fineasza i Ferba! - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Wywiad z twórcami Fineasza i Ferba! - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 - Luna i Nina rozmawiają o Matteo NAPISY PL - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 - Luna i Nina rozmawiają o Matteo NAPISY PL - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Worst Pokemon Owned By Ash - Duration: 13:28.

E Ash Ketchum through the years has caught a

lot of charismatic, strong, and overall great pokemon.

Take for example his infernape, greninja, Charizard, and yes even pikachu.

But in the span of bringing in these awesome pokemon there have also been some rather weak

and uninteresting pokemon.

So today I thought I would compile a list of ash's top 10 weakest/worst pokemon that

he's ever had.

And when I talk about his worst pokemon I specifically mean there performances in key

battles not there personality.

Because no matter what people say results trump how cool of a person you are.

Just look at me I'm fucking loser.

But anyways if you also want to see me do a video on ash's best pokemon then be sure

to leave a comment down below.

If you guys enjoy the video be sure to leave a like subscribe and share this video with

a friend and with that being said let's get started.

10 Now I really had a tough time putting this

pokemon on the list but Boldore really had a somewhat tough time fitting into ash's

team.

It started out pretty well coming up really clutch against clay, and I mean really clutch

it took 2 horn drills…

2!

And afterwards this pokemon was used in the junior cup against geraldo and ended up winning

the battle.

but after that it didn't win any other match ups.

It lost to juniper and bianca, roxie almost immediately and cameron's hyderigon in the

vertress conference.

But even though it racked up these losses I can't ignore the key victories that it

got.

Therefore this pokemon gets the number 10 spot just barely making the list.

9 Coming in at number 9 we have the first of

2 kanto pokemon to make the list Tauros.

Woah Woah Woah Hold up Calm Down let me explain.

Tauros was an interesting pokemon to say the least it appeared in the safari zone episode

of the indigo league ash caught 30 of them and after that we didn't really see tauros

in battle.

It wasn't until the Orange Islands that we finally got to see tauros in action.

And admittedly it was pretty darn good.

It had great beginners luck against drake beating his venasaur and even won a tauros

competition beating a tauros that won 10 straight times.

But the fact of the matter is that tauros has lost a lot more than it won.

It was easily taken out by gary's nidoqueen, stood no chance against anabel's alakazam,

and faired better against her metagross in the rematch but still ended up losing.

And going back to the drake match he also ended up facing his dragonite and although

he put a very good fight he also fell short there too.

So even though he played a key role in winning the orange Islands he didn't do much anywhere

else.

And I know some people may say that tauros was one of Ash's strongest pokemon *cough*

Virgin *Cough* We can't ignore the other losses that he had.

8 I don't know about you guys but I really

hated Ash's snivy.

This pokemon just seemed like a stuck up brat, like stop winking at everything you stupid

fricking Bit- Technical difficulties Cut- ok sorry mom ill keep it down… yeah dog

for dinner is great.

But anyways this pokemon has been used in key battles and only occasionally has it come

up big.

It took out Trip's servine, Clay's Palpitoad, and Georgia's Pawniard.

But when ash really need a victory from snivy it just couldn't pull through.

She lost to Trip's frillish, Trip's servine in the rematch, Elesa's Emolga, Tornadus

and thunderus which I won't hold against her because come on their legendaries.

There's also Clay's excadril, Shamus's emboar and heatmor, and of course cameron's

lucario.

Again this pokemon did rack up sine wins but when it really mattered snivy just couldn't

pull through.

7 Our first and only Johto pokemon to enter

this list is actually one of my favorite that ash has owned Totodile.

Oh god I can already feel the hate comments coming in.

"Eryizo you fool totodile was one of his best mons" "Eryizo you imbecile totodile

was vital to ash's johto journey" "Eryizo your a fucking idiot why does your beard taste

like cheetos" -indistinct chatter- Ok shut up… let me explain.

Like I said totodile was one of my favorite pokemon that ash has owned.

I mean how can you not get behind its happy go lucky attitude it's adorable voice, and

come on that victory dance?

But hey the facts are facts and totodile's win loss record is less than stellar.

It's key losses are with janina's onix, whitney's miltank twice, and harrison's

sneasel in the first battle.

And in two of those battles totodile got knocked out with one hit.

Although totodile did rack in some key victories as well the most notable being against harrison's

sneasel in the rematch.

All in all ash's totodile wasn't the worst of the bunch but it definitely could have

done a lot better.

Maybe evolve your pokemon next time ash.

6 Speaking of evolving pokemon the next pokemon

why have on this list is actually one of the few pokemon that ash evolved.

Shocking I know but this one actually turned out to lose more as it evolved.

I am of course talking about ash's torterra.

Now if I could I would like to exclude turtwig because it actually put in a lot of work during

the early part of ash's adventure.

I mean for christ sake it held its own against paul's chimchar he's a beast.

But as it became a grotle and then eventually a torterra it started to lose a lot more often.

And it makes sense too because turtwig's battle style revolves around speed and when

it evolves to grotle he gets a much larger and heavier body therefore loosing that speed.

Afterwards grotle had to change his entire strategy up which didn't fare well.

It lost to candice, Paul, Palmer, Volkner, Bertha, Volkner again, and paul's drapion

after it had already battled buizel and staraptor.

I'm sorry but even though turtwig was amazing the other 2 stages just couldn't keep up.

5 Now although the black and white pokemon games

had very compelling and thought provoking story the anime was one of the worst in the

entire franchise.

Just kill yourself Cilan nobody likes you But one thing the best wishes series did right

was give us a bunch of useless and terrible pokemon on ash's team.

Thanks for making the research easier for me guys.

But the second of the bunch to make it on the list is oshawott.

Not only was this thing useless in battle it also had a annoying and stupid personality.

Plus it didn't evolve… what else is new?

(sitcom laugh) thank thank you (sitcom laughs continue) ok it wasn't that funny (continues)

(gunshot) next time i have to bring out my gun somebody's getting shot.

Anyways taking a look at oshawott's win loss record it's not looking.

Not terrible when you think about it but that's why it's not higher up on the list.

During the Unova journey Oshawott has lost to Trip, Cameron, chilli's pansear, Clay's

Palpitoad, Cheren's Herdier, and Lenora twice the second time knocking himself out.

Although Oshawott did have some high points in the series as well the most notable being

beating cilan and beating clay's krokorok.

But even so this pokemon was still more of a burden than an asset.

4 One of the weirdest acquisitions to ash's

team had to be palpitoad.

There was literally no reason to add him he already had an oshawott and later on he gets

a krookodile so Palpitoad had no use being there once he gets krokorok.

But either way he does add him to his team and he doesn't really do anything.

He only managed to pick up 2 victories in a club battle tournament against burgundy

and dino and 1 matchup with elesa's zebstrika.

It also only managed to draw in the vertress conference against a Zebstrika which is an

electric type pokemon.

Besides that he lost to Roxie's Garbodor and elesa's emolga although with that battle

it was more ash's fault for not paying attention to fatigue but he still lost.

So all in all Palpitoad was really a pointless addition to the team and just not that good

either.

But at least it wasn't as bad as this next pokemon.

3 Alright alright this is the last bit of hate

on Gen 5 Im sorry but this region was just bad for ash.

The next gen 5 pokemon to be put in the old dog house is none other than the proud pokemon

itself Unfezeant.

God I hate this thing.

What other pokemon could be more useless than this pokemon?

Well 3 other pokemon I guess but seriously this thing sucked bad.

In its entire tenure with ash this pokemon has racked up 2 victories with help.

And those victories came against skyla's team where it defeated swoobat with the help

from krokorok and swanna with help from pikachu.

Besides that she lost to Roxie, Trip, and cameron's riolu.

Let me say that again cameron's RIOLU a fighting type pre evolution.

Look I get that cameron was a strong trainer and all but come on man a fully evolved unfezant

couldn't take down a riolu?

That's just that's just bad man.

And besides that Unfezant wasn't really used anywhere else.

No matter what way you slice it this pokemon was just really useless.

2 I think you guys expected to see this pokemon

on this list and with good reason too this pokemon sucks real bad.

In case you guys don't know who I'm talking about i'm obviously referring to torkoal.

I'm sorry torkoal your personality was awesome but your win loss record says it all you suck.

Torkoal has lost to Wattson's Manectric, Norman's Vigoroth, Katie's Golduck, Morrison's

Steelix, Tyson's Hariyama, and Brandon's Registeel.

And with all these losses the only significant victories torkoal received were against Norman's

slakoth, Tyson's shiftry, and a draw with a tropius.

So as you can see torkoal was definitely one of ash's weakest pokemon.

At least it had a redeeming personality though so you're alright in my book torkoal.

1 So here we are the number 1 spot.

We've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly… well actually only the bad… and i guess

ugly depending on your taste but the worst pokemon of all time that ash owned has to

be pidgeotto.

Now I know it may not be fair because he didn't get a lot of screen time but even so it never

won a battle period, that's enough said right there.

Pidgeotto lost to Team Rocket which is sad in it of itself, The samurai's pinsir, Brock's

geodude, Koga's Venomoth, and An ancient Giant gengar yeah I know the anime is weird.

It didn't win any battles but did play a part in helping ash get the viridian gym badge,

but didn't directly knock-out any pokemon.

And yes I know it eventually evolved but as soon as it did, ash sent it away so we didn't

even get to see ash use it in battle.

At least torkoal won something pidgeotto couldn't even beat team rocket, team frickin rocket.

I don't care what anyone says this pokemon is most definitely ash's worst pokemon of

all time.

Thank you guys so much for watching if you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a like

and let me know in the comment section below.

Also note that this video even though it provides facts it is still my opinion so if you guy's

don't agree with this video that's completely fine.

In fact leave a comment down below of what you think are ash's worst pokemon.

If you haven't already subscribe to the channel and become an Eryibro today.

If you want to check out the previous video I did about if I was a pokemon champion click

the annotation on the left.

If you want to see another video I did about the top 10 underrated pokemon click the other

annotation on the right.

And with that being said I will see you guys next time.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Worst Pokemon Owned By Ash - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

WHY I'm running 100 miles (A marathon a week) in the span of 30-days - Duration: 0:48.

Join The Movement - www.runprayheal.com

For more infomation >> WHY I'm running 100 miles (A marathon a week) in the span of 30-days - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Krauthammer BRUTALLY Smacks Down Libs After They Accusing Sessions Of Russian Contact, "There I - Duration: 11:35.

Krauthammer BRUTALLY Smacks Down Libs After They Accusing Sessions Of Russian Contact,

"There Is Not A Scintilla Of Evidence …"

Charles Krauthammer simply squashed Democrats who are attempting their hardest to get Jeff

Sessions impeached.

He remarked on how Sessions did nothing uncalled for by conversing with Russians, as it was

an aspect of his responsibilities at the time.

Krauthammer said, "There is not a scintilla of evidence of improper contacts, or collaboration,

or working with the Russians, or doing something that they should not have done.

So, that leaves you with the question that's at the heart of this, why would they not – why

would Sessions, – why did Flynn never admit to the meeting that he had and the discussion

of sanctions?

"

He asked, "There's nothing wrong with that.

And now with Sessions, why did not he simply correct the record?

Surely, he said he had two aides in the meeting in his office.

So, the aides must have told him, or his scheduler, yes, you did have a meeting.

Why did not I just admit it?

What's the problem?

"

Krauthammer continued, "And that's the question of the root of all this.

It gives the impression there was something improper, and yet there's no evidence of

it.

" Krauthammer clarified that while there is no confirmation that Sessions did anything

incorrectly, he could have taken care of the circumstance better in a way that would have

made him look less suspicious.

Krauthammer finished, "It's a complicated case.

Because there's certainly a plausible excuse for the Sessions actions, the ones he presented

today.

But the problem with all of this is, that he's had several weeks since that incident.

If that's all it was, an innocent mistake, and he forgot about the meeting, he should

simply have gone to the committee, written them, and said, as he said in his press conference,

I should have added, yes, I had two meetings.

"

Watch the video here —————–

What do you think about this?

Do you agree with Krauthammer?

If your answer is yes then share this article on your Facebook profile.

SHARE the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.

H/T Conservative 101 BLAST!

Chuck Schumer Just Got TERRIBLE News After BASHING Trump, You'll Cheer [VIDEO]

On Tuesday night, Donald Trump gave his first speech before Congress as president of the

United States.

A short time later, New York Senator Chuck Schumer quickly hopped on each social network

he could to bash Trump's execution.

Presently, be that as it may, this move has caused issues down the road for him big.

Even most Democrats wound up saying Trump made an incredible showing with regards to

in his discourse, with four out of five Americans saying they had a "positive reaction"

to what he said.

The CNN survey reviewed 509 Americans and found that 57% had a "very positive" response

to the discourse, while 21% had a "somewhat positive" response, signifying 78% "positive"

by and large.

Just 21% concurred with Schumer and had a "negative" response to Trump's discourse.

What's more, 69% of those surveyed said they thought the discourse "would move the

country in the right direction."

"On specific issues, Trump scored the highest marks for his proposed policies on the economy,

with 72% saying those went in the right direction," CNN reported.

"Almost as many, 70%, said the same about his terrorism proposals.

Slightly fewer, but still a majority, felt his policies on taxes (64%), immigration (62%)

or health care (61%) were heading in the right direction.

"

"Ideologically, about two-thirds saw Trump's speech as about right, while roughly one-quarter

(26%) pegged it as too conservative," the media outlet added.

"Just 8% said it was not conservative enough."

BLAST!

Take THAT, Chuck Schumer!

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comments section below.

SHARE the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.BREAKING!

US Forces Caught Muslim Army HIDING In America, President Trump Was Right The Whole Time (VIDEO

In 1992, U.S. specialists close down a dread association known as jamaat al-Fuqra, which

was working in Colorado.

Shockingly, it's recently been uncovered that this association was entirely bigger

than anybody envisioned and that it's still around today.

Angry Patriot Movement announced that this terrorist group has now rebranded itself as

Muslims For America, and Ryan Mauro of the Clarion Project just went on TV to state that

he as of late got them furnishing and preparing their individuals to battle Donald Trump.

The Clarion Project has found that Muslims For America has 22 preparing exacerbates everywhere

throughout the U.S.

The gathering's guardian association, al-Fuqra, is situated in Pakistan and has completed

numerous wrongdoings there.

Presently, it shows up they are conveying their operation to the U.S.

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your comments below.

SHARE the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.BRUTAL!

Carryn Owens Wiped The Floor With Michael Moore And Bill Maher After They Call Her A

Prop, You'll Cheer

President Donald Trump did the outlandish the previous evening.

He joined the nation.

His America first message was precisely the medicine America expected to awaken its sleeping

economy.

However, there was one minute that will be recalled long after all the others.

One minute that will go down as a standout amongst the most exceptional crossroads in

Presidential discourse history.

At the point when Trump regarded the dowager of killed Navy SEAL William "Ryan" Owens.

The passionate overwhelming applause the group gave the mournful Carryn Owens was an exceptionally

enthusiastic minute.

President Trump said, "For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love

than to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country, and for our freedom.

And we will never forget Ryan.

"

Liberals like Bill Maher and Michale Moore did the incomprehensible and assaulted a widow

of a killed officer.

It truly doesn't get any lower than that.

Maher said, "I was not crazy about the response to that.

I wish she had not allowed herself to be used as his prop like that.

"And I do not see any great courage here.

Where is the courage?

Who would not stand and applaud for a war widow?

Moore said, "That's why she's there, as sort of an 'f-you' to the people who

are criticizing him for this.

And this poor woman, this widow who has lost her husband, she is in desperate grief right

now.

And to use that to put another notch on his belt – and what is he thinking about?

'My ratings.

Record Applause.

I'm going to get an Emmy for this, most applause for a dead soldier on my watch!

' "

"This is the sickness of this man," Moore added.

No this is the disorder you yo Michael Moore.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said, "Trump's meeting with the Owens family

was intentionally kept secret to avoid press attention.

During the meeting, Mrs. Owens was asked if it would be OK for President Trump to reference

her during his speech, she said 'I'd like that.

Even with referencing her in the speech, that was her decision, "Spicer finished.

Liberals lose another.

Why don't they simply quiets down as of now?

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your comments below.

SHARE the truth, be patriots.

Thank you for reading.WHOA!

President Trump Dropped A HAMMER To The VA … He, At Last, Does What Obama Wouldn't

[Details]

A standout amongst the most imperative guarantees Donald Trump made amid his crusade was to

take care of our veterans.

It is stunning that the men and ladies who put their lives on hold for our flexibilities,

endured wounds and mental pressure, would be ignored when they require our help the

most.

However, that has been the truth for quite a long time.

Our veterans are denied fundamental human services and other support, while the Department

of Veterans Affairs has wasted a huge number of dollars.

Yet, that is about to end.

With President Trump now in office, he will roll out exceptional improvements to how the

VA works, ensuring each and every veteran gets the care they merit.

As of now, we are finding out about how Trump is tidying up this contemptibly degenerate

office.

From Daily Caller:

Two notoriously corrupt employees in Puerto Rico were fired this week, indicating that

more may be on the way.

One is the hospital's CEO, DeWayne Hamlin, who offered an employee $ 305,000 to quit

after she played a role in exposing his drug arrest.

"Mr. DeWayne Hamlin was removed from federal service effective January 20, 2017 "-inauguration

day-the VA said …

The other person fired recently is a woman who took part in an armed robbery, then kept

her job while she was in jail, and continued to work in the hospital's security office

while wearing an ankle bracelet.

The measure of ineptitude and debasement that has been going ahead in the VA is basically

inadmissible.

The way that these sorts of things were going on–while our previous President did nothing–cannot

be pardoned.

Under former Secretary of Veterans Affairs Bob McDonald, the agency ignored years of

evidence about shoddy work ethic, theft, and whistleblower retaliation.

The VA finally began a months-long investigative proceeding last year, after an outside agency,

the Office of Special Counsel, prodded VA leadership.

This is an organization in charge of our veterans.

For our fathers, siblings, sisters, and granddads who put their lives on hold for every one

of us.

However, our exceptional government looked the other way when the organization that should

help them perpetrated unpleasant criminal acts.

There have been endless stories of VA healing centers dismissing patients on holding up

records, taking cash and creating reports, enlisting hoodlums, and youngster pornographers.

The profundities of debasement amaze conviction.

In any case, all that is over.

President Trump will make ensuring our veterans a top need.

They will get the care and regard they luxuriously merit.

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comments section below.

SHARE the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.

H/T Patriot Journal

For more infomation >> Krauthammer BRUTALLY Smacks Down Libs After They Accusing Sessions Of Russian Contact, "There I - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Śrutowanie i malowanie wkładów kominkowych - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Śrutowanie i malowanie wkładów kominkowych - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

13 Reasons Why - Reaction & Opinions | Sebastian Cevallos - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 13 Reasons Why - Reaction & Opinions | Sebastian Cevallos - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0i i-Motion Comfort PLUS - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0i i-Motion Comfort PLUS - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

MG F 1.8I VVC - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> MG F 1.8I VVC - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0 i-Drive Cool - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0 i-Drive Cool - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Prius 1.5 VVT-i Tech Edition - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Toyota Prius 1.5 VVT-i Tech Edition - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-i Sol - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-i Sol - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Open Act: Sceau de I'Ange - Duration: 21:06.

Save Guys! Welcome to the "Open Act: Your Channel to discovery new bands of Heavy Metal"

The Highlight this video is the Progressive Metal of French Band Sceau de I'Ange

and their album "Ascendance"

not only the album's name, and band, but the name of Songs are in French Language

Who will be the bigger chalenge for me, because I don't speak French

but will start the video with the more easy pronunce name for brazillian people like me "Karma"

So Enjoy the Song!

"Karma" the Progressive Metal of Sceau de I'Ange

Today, is the musicians of band

Thomas Safont on Guitar and Bass

Raphaël Dutreige on Guitar

Céline de l'Ange on Vocals

and Damien Bornet on Drumms

Now, the track "Epineuse Saison"

I hope you like it, and Enjoy the song!

"Epineuse Saison" track two in album "Ascendance" of band "Sceau de I'Ange"

the Sceau de I'Ange start your activities at 2004 in Annecy Town

County or commune near of Lyon city

Annecy is consider the "Veneza of the Alpes"

Because, besides being located the banks of the river Thiou

Annecy has the canal Saint-dominique crossing the city

the Sceau de I'Ange released in 2008 a demo

and just 2011, released their first full lenght, "Phénomènes"

after six years, now 2017 year

the band released their second full lenght "Ascendance"

and the last song we are going to listen is the "Urgente Théurgie"

I hope you like it, and Enjoy the Song!

"Urgente Théurgie" the progressive Metal of French band Sceau de I'Ange

obvious, I hope you already usually to check the video description

to see the links with official channels of band and also my official channels

my appologies to you , if the pronunce of name's band

the musicians

and songs wasn't the correct

I pronmissed you, to improve my French in the future

and of course

I hope you liked the band and video

and if your answer is Yes, click on "Like" subscribe

share the video and contact it the band

See ya!

For more infomation >> Open Act: Sceau de I'Ange - Duration: 21:06.

-------------------------------------------

BMW Z4 Roadster 2.3I Introduction Automaat // Bluetooth / Navi / PDC / Stoelverwarming / Leder - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW Z4 Roadster 2.3I Introduction Automaat // Bluetooth / Navi / PDC / Stoelverwarming / Leder - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Countryman COOPER 1.6i - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> MINI Countryman COOPER 1.6i - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0i i-Motion 2e Paasdag open! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0i i-Motion 2e Paasdag open! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Saxo 1.1i First - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Citroën Saxo 1.1i First - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I NOW,5 DEURS,AIRCO,CD,BOEKJES,NAP,1E EIGENAAR,ZELF NIEUW GELEVERD - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I NOW,5 DEURS,AIRCO,CD,BOEKJES,NAP,1E EIGENAAR,ZELF NIEUW GELEVERD - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-I SOL,AUTOMAAT,UNIEK 51.624 KM,BOEKJES,NAP,ONDERHOUDSHISTORIE - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-I SOL,AUTOMAAT,UNIEK 51.624 KM,BOEKJES,NAP,ONDERHOUDSHISTORIE - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

THE CRAZY GATOR RUNS - Duration: 10:52.

- It's alive!

This is the last time I'm planning on pushing this thing.

After today, never again.

Ever!

What's up, machine freaks?

Welcome to today's vlog.

I'm really excited for today,

and I know a lot of you are, too.

I read the comments on yesterday's vlog.

Woohoo! You guys are hyped!

I'm hyped too.

I mean, look, just look.

Have you seen it?

Just look at it.

There were a couple of you that were

kinda sketched out when I said there was gonna be

a lot of famous people in the passenger seat.

And there was a lot of people that were like,

"Oh yeah, there will be."

This thing's gonna put 3DMachines on the map,

I'm telling you.

It's going to be awesome.

Today, we're gonna fix the fuel issue.

As you guys saw yesterday, I took the tank out.

I'm going to stab that in today,

and get this thing a'rockin' and rollin'.

I have the fuel filter installed,

I have the lines hooked up.

Well, not all the way to the carburetor

but I have the lines from the gas tank to the fuel pump.

I wanna see if the fuel pump will work,

and get all that crud that's in the fuel pump out,

if it does work.

(fuel pump clatters loudly)

Holy smokes, it works!

Man, I might not even need a line.

That might be able to shoot right into the intake

and we'll be all ...

No, that sounds like fire.

That has fire written all over it.

There, I put a line on it and

now it will go into my oil pan down there.

I got your back, Treehuggers.

3DMachines, taking care of the environment,

one drop of gas at a time.

(fuel pump chugging)

That should be good.

As you can probably recall from yesterday's vlog,

the engine didn't fire, and I guess it did run,

I mean, I just threw some gas down the carb,

cranked it over, and it fired.

That doesn't tell me how well it's going to run,

but it does tell me that we have spark and we have air,

and obviously we had fuel.

I was dumping it right down its throat.

But now that we have our fuel supply

and our fuel pump working,

I don't wanna hook up the fuel line

that goes from the fuel pump to the carburetor just yet.

I may as well just tear down the carburetor,

clean it out, see what's goin' on.

Hopefully it's not in too bad a shape.

Carburetor's installed on this sucker.

Now it's battery time.

(metallic ratcheting)

It's not hittin' me yet,

that this is the last thing I have to do,

before I have to turn the key

to see if this thing runs.

You have to be 100% honest with me.

Do you think it's going to run?

I personally think it's going to run,

and I haven't fired it yet.

I promise, I swear.

You've gotta tell me

if you were right or wrong

in the comments section below.

(starter motor turning over)

Take two.

(starter motor turning over)

Take three.

(starter motor turning over)

I'm going to check out the plug and see what's going on.

I'm not sure if that's the original fuel pump,

and what's going through my mind is,

if that isn't the original fuel pump,

is the fuel pump that's on it now

throwing fuel into the carburetor

and forcing its way into the engine,

and preventing the carburetor from doing its job?

I'm sorry if you don't understand

some of the things I'm saying,

but the fuel pump is, is throwing fuel to the engine.

The carburetor manages how much fuel goes into the engine,

so if the fuel pump bypasses that carburetor

and just throws it right into the engine,

it could cause it to flood, and then it won't start.

And that's what I think is happening.

So I'm going to take this spark plug out.

If it's wet, then it's flooded,

if it's dry, then there isn't any fuel yet.

(metallic ratcheting)

(starter motor turning over)

(metallic ratcheting)

The spark plug was moist,

it wasn't soaked, and it didn't really smell like gas.

I think it was from the fogging oil.

Take however many it is.

I just checked the spark plug.

That doesn't count for anything.

(starter motor turning over)

(engine fires)

It runs!

Holy smokes, it runs! (chuckles)

For you that had faith in me, you were correct.

I just had to give it a little extra choke.

I just put my hand on the intake

and that kinda like, (imitates suction)

suffocates the engine,

and it makes fuel go into the engine.

That's what it needed.

Runs good!

That knockin' and stuff, that's the clutch.

That's not the engine.

And she's knocking!

Here's the dealio.

I don't wanna drive this thing.

I wanna ride the hell out of this thing.

Problem.

The tires continue to go flat.

And let's face it, this thing needs some makeup.

And what I mean by that is that,

cosmetically, it's, it's,

do I have to really say it?

I guess I don't really know why I got the chair out.

I ended up taking care of the battery

in a more professional manner.

Got the key switch hooked up.

Here's my makeshift choke for now.

That's the choke, this is the fuel pump.

Just in case anybody ever wants to steal this thing.

But I wanna let you know and also,

when I'm, you know, 50, 60 years old,

I can look back at this and be like,

"Hey, how did that thing work?

"I was crazy to buy that thing.

"And this, nah.

"Well no, I remember, right here."

Now to tell you the truth,

there's only a couple of things that I have to do

in order to ride this thing.

Actually, I guess I don't have to do a single thing,

I could ride it with four wheels.

But, I do wanna ride it with five wheels,

because, let's face it, this thing's five wheels,

this things awesome, let's rock five wheels.

With that being said, let's take care of this tire.

One, two, skip a few, 99 ...

100, yeah!

Tippin' the five wheel!

(wheel nut gun whirring)

Now, at one point I'll probably get brand new tires,

but not right now.

For a second, this thing thought it was a four-wheeler.

Silly gator.

(wheel nut gun whirring)

I love how the front axle

doesn't even touch the ground yet.

Is that supposed to do that?

Does anybody have the answer to my question?

I'm thinking that's how it's supposed to be.

Like if you have really heavy stuff,

then both axles take it on,

but for for right now, it's just single?

I don't know.

That's why I asked, do you know?

♪ Don't leave

(ratcheting)

For some reason, these things weigh a ton.

They must be at least 70 pounds.

(ratcheting)

Oh, I almost forgot.

I think I explained it,

but maybe I want to explain it a little bit more.

I don't want to put every single thing back on this machine

just in case it doesn't ride like it should,

or like I anticipate it should.

So we have all five tires,

we have a running engine,

we have a clean gas tank,

we have a new fuel filter,

battery is straddled down.

We have our shifting knob, we're ready to rock 'n' roll.

My first passenger is probably going to get very muddy,

'cause there's no mudflap there.

Sorry about that.

But I mean, we did some serious work today.

We got a lot done, and I'm happy to say that

tomorrow is the day, we're going to take this thing out.

There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

So what do you guys think?

Should I wear a GoPro on my hat, on my chest?

Maybe get some wood shots, maybe crawl on some stuff?

I don't know, let me know in the comments section below

what you guys wanna see.

I'll try to make it happen.

I guess before I make any crazy promises,

I should probably see if it goes backwards and forwards.

(engine sputters into life)

I'm panicking.

Ho-ho-ho!

Oh!

Oh!

Woo-hoo-hoo!

I'm gonna have to ask you to move for one second.

Can you see?

(engine clattering)

Holy smokes!

Wait for it, ready, ready?

Oh yeah!

Woo-hoo!

Are you excited now?

I hope you guys enjoyed this 3DMachines production.

You gotta love the daily dose of 3D Machines,

the 3D vlog, whatever you want to call it.

I hope you guys enjoyed your time with me today,

I sure, do I have to explain myself?

It was amazing.

Awesome, phenomenal, crazy, insane.

Five wheels, five by four-wheel drive, baby.

Ready to rock!

Hope you guys enjoyed this 3D Machines production.

Until tomorrow's vlog, I'll keep vlogging,

we'll keep you in tune.

Enjoy your day.

3DMachines out.

For more infomation >> THE CRAZY GATOR RUNS - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 - Luna i Nina rozmawiają o Matteo NAPISY PL - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 - Luna i Nina rozmawiają o Matteo NAPISY PL - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

KONSTYTUCJA ROSJI O WOLNOŚCI RELIGIJNEJ - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> KONSTYTUCJA ROSJI O WOLNOŚCI RELIGIJNEJ - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Kızlar ıle Youtube ?? Kızım 43 sanıyelık ıntromu olur ? O ıntromuydu yoksa anımasyonmu?!? - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Kızlar ıle Youtube ?? Kızım 43 sanıyelık ıntromu olur ? O ıntromuydu yoksa anımasyonmu?!? - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wywiad z twórcami Fineasza i Ferba! - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Wywiad z twórcami Fineasza i Ferba! - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Wii | Só Gameplay | Parte 23 - Duration: 26:28.

For more infomation >> The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Wii | Só Gameplay | Parte 23 - Duration: 26:28.

-------------------------------------------

Selby v O'Brien [R1]Fr11} 2017 World Championship Snooker - Duration: 28:00.

For more infomation >> Selby v O'Brien [R1]Fr11} 2017 World Championship Snooker - Duration: 28:00.

-------------------------------------------

Dead Rising 2 / Adrian-Valera / Muestras / 3D - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Dead Rising 2 / Adrian-Valera / Muestras / 3D - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dead Rising 2 / Adrian-Valera / Muestras / 2D - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Dead Rising 2 / Adrian-Valera / Muestras / 2D - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sound Durak-Haydar Haydar (Can Gox Cover) - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Sound Durak-Haydar Haydar (Can Gox Cover) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

WITCH'S BOTTLE - Duration: 11:44.

For more infomation >> WITCH'S BOTTLE - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur 0.9 TCE EXPRESSION - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur 0.9 TCE EXPRESSION - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

✅GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Volume 2: Baby Groot Face-Paint Tutorial (GOTG Vol 2) Kat Sketch Collab! - Duration: 8:43.

What's up Makeup Minions?! I'm Kim Witte

from Witte Artistry and welcome back to

my youtube channel !If you haven't

already please hit that subscribe button

below and a bell next to it so you don't

miss any new videos and welcome to the

Witte Artistry family! This is a very

special makeup video because it is a

collaboration with the awesome Kat

Sketch! If you haven't heard of her she

does a lot of really fun creative makeup

tutorials and for this collaboration we

both decided we wanted to do Guardians

of the Galaxy characters for the new

movie! I did baby Groot and she did Chris

Pratt. Totally check out our channel the

link is in the description below let's

get this tutorial going! Make sure you

have a nice primed and clean face to

start the glue stick method to cover up

your eyebrows. You want to spoolie your

eyebrow hairs upward and outward, glue

them down with multiple layers of glue,

wait for them to dry, powder them, and

then cover them with concealer and

repeat until they are covered to your

satisfaction. This is the part of the

tutorial that can get a little confusing

just because Groot's structure is so

complicated. Baby Groot's face is very

narrow and has sort of like a jagged

castle like top on the forehead and then

the body is broken up into various

segments of plated wood, things that look

like vines, and some stuff that looks

sort of like roots, but it's all

intertwined to create some sort of tree

anatomy. If you're going for accuracy

make sure you do your research and find

as many images as possible. It was a

little hard to find baby Groot because

the movie hasn't come out yet but

basically just sort of create whatever

wood textures and designs fits your

fancy and they look good together. To

create a nice mid tone for all of your

wood I'm mixing yellow brown and white

and I'm covering all of my wooden

surfaces.

I started off filling in the large

sections but then i realized it would

get a little too convoluted so i went in

with a dark brown body paint and

outlined all of the major wood shapes to

just keep them separated visually. Then I

continued with that dark brown and

basically outlined all the lines I

made with the eyebrow pencil. Fill in all

the remaining wood shapies. Do some

dance moves! Because why not? You're a tree. Let's go!

Fill in your neck and don't

forget to drag the body paint down your

arms. To start creating some highlights I

mixed together white and brown body

paint and I'm going over all of the

raised surfaces of the wooden plates to

give them some dimension. In order to

achieve the wavy warped-ness of the

wood, you want to go over the shapes

gradually with this highlight color and

a streaked pattern to create the grain

and just keep doing that over and over

and over again and it will gradually

create dimension. Make the same little

textured lines on every single wooden

plate on your body. I apologize if I

sound weird I'm getting over a cold.

After studying pictures of baby Groot I

was really impressed by just how

intricate his Anatomy is! Like it's crazy!

I was looking at an action figure and a

bunch of freeze frames and its really

intricate so it's a lot of fun to paint.

Baby Groot has large puppy dog eyes so

i'm going to outline them and then fill

in brown in the space that i'm not going to

be painting the eyes on.

If you look up close at some bark or especially on

Groot, he has all these really fine lines

to create sort of a texture so i'm going

in with a light brown and tiny little

detailed lines and covering my entire

face like that and then doing the same

over my entire body. Make sure you follow

the direction of the shape in order to

achieve realism with your paint strokes.

Mix up a beautiful mahogany color and

add some texture on the wood. Little baby Groot

has some moss growing on

top of his head like hair so I mixed

together some yellow green and brown and

I'm stroking that on top of my little

castle forehead. I'm applying the paint

like I applied the wood grain. Make sure

it's thin little strokes that go down

with the angles of the face. I gradually

added in a little bit more yellows

because that's what it looked like on the

reference image. Add some little mossy

texture! all different types of trees have

different color patterns but if you look

really closely at Groot he has all

these underlying browns and reds that

are sort of muted by a soft gray. In

order to achieve that color I mixed

together some brown and gray and dry

brushed over all of the surfaces making

sure to go in the proper direction with

a fan brush. This is when the whole

illusion starts to come together! You

want to mix together brown and black

body paint and you want to go in all of

the areas that need a dark shadow so

this is around all of the bark pieces

and roots and then in the deepest

crevices of their texturing. it's really

important when you're using dark colors

that you want to keep the lines really

thin in order to keep them realistic.

It's kind of relaxing to watch all the

lines get filled in... just saying.

Oh! by the way, I've been having a lot of fun

doing this Guardians of the Galaxy

character series if you haven't seen my

Rocket Raccoon you should totally-

totally watch, that after this video I'll

link it up in the top. But please let me

know in the comments if you guys are

interested in seeing any more Guardians

of the Galaxy characters. I love

Guardians of the Galaxy and I cannot

wait to see the new movie!

Carefully outline the top of Groot's head and then

add tiny little carefully rendered

detail lines into the face which creates

tiny little crevices to imitate bark.

Using my handy dandy eyeshadow

palette I'm going in with my grey

eyeshadow and lightly feathering

underneath Groot's little tiny baby

brows and I'm also going around the

edges of the roots and the bark pieces

just to add a little bit more realistic

shading. The key to this makeup is

adding varying colors of dark brown and

light brown in a textural thin line that

over time makes your skin look sort of

cracked and dry. So I'm just using a

highlight color and I'm going over all

of the highest points on the makeup. Make

sure you keep your highlight lines very

very thin and sparse.

In order to prevent cracking I just sprayed myself with Mac's Fix Plus.

My favorite feature of baby Groot

is his giant puppy dog eyes!

They're so wide open and they're like a

dark brown with beautiful little specks

of orange. Carefully following a

reference image I created his eyeball

shape and a highlight around the eye to

create his wooden eyelids. Make a big

circle in the center of your eyeball

with a black bodypaint for his pupil

make sure and you wait for to dry before

you open your eyeball!!

With a grey eyeshadow I'm outlining the lower lid in

the upper lid to create a little bit of

separation.

I mixed up a nice little brown highlight and I went over the

eyelids just to make them pop out more

so it really distinguishes them from the

eyeball. Moving on to the finishing

touches so I'm going over the eyebrows

with the light brown to give them some

highlight and then adding a beautiful

little light orange into the irises of

the eye to really make them look

realistic and powdering over the pupil.

create a little cash shadow on the

eyeball from the eyelid.

Add a little bit more highlight on to the upper lid and a

lower lid.

Since I really wanted baby

Groot to be adorable I added these big

anime like I shines in the corner of the

eyeball. Make sure you do not blink

during this part!

This is one stuff got really crazy! Baby Groot is very small

and very narrow so I wanted to achieve

that look with the body paint. I decided

to outline all of the shapes with black

and just go crazy and even filled in my

hair to create this illusion. Don't worry

it comes out! And you're done!

Go save the galaxy! Thanks so much for

watching this video if you liked it

please give it a thumbs up and drop me a

comment below. Don't forget to subscribe

to my youtube channel for more videos

like it and don't forget to check out

Kat Sketch's video! She's awesome and a

link is in the description below! Thank

you so much Kat! This has been so much

fun collaborating with you and all of

you who haven't seen her work please

click that link in the description below

and check out her channel because she is

a makeup pro!

you

For more infomation >> ✅GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Volume 2: Baby Groot Face-Paint Tutorial (GOTG Vol 2) Kat Sketch Collab! - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

MSP #1 SKIT ~ Cheese Puffs - Duration: 2:06.

Lily

Cally

Janna

Emily

Nadia

Evan

Cheesepuffs!

dance moves on fleek girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment