Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 12 2018

Hello my frens.

So I just got ready, and

I actually don't have any plans today.

I'm actually staying in.

I'm not meeting anyone.

I don't really know why I put on makeup.

You guys have seen me without makeup

but I just felt like doing it.

Anyway, today is Saturday

and I have nothing to do so I'm just gonna

catch up on what I need to do

It's gonna be a chill day.

I've already done a lot of stuff this morning

that I didn't film. I walked my dogs.

I took care of things and I cleaned up a little bit.

But yea I did a lot.

This plant that you see right here is not Joonie.

Joonie is up here,

as you can see by Joonie's little vine that's happening over here.

This is my mom's plant.

It doesn't have a name

but my mom is making me plantsit her plant because

it's not growing the way Joonie is

because Joonie is growing very nicely

and this plant's just kind of

just kind of growing here and there

but it's not really doing much, so

plantsitting. As you can see.

And then this plant is a succulent.

It's growing a lot.

Like, control yourself.

And then I'm also plantsitting my friend's plant

right here that you can't-

It's very fragile, so I'm not gonna move it.

Nothing's happening??

It's not dying, but it's also not growing??

So I just??

This one's a complicated one.

Anyway

just giving them some sunlight.

Helping them grow.

Letting them do their thing.

But otherwise Joonie's getting a lot of sun.

I tried moving Joonie over here

to that window

but I like this position better

it's got a little more sun.

I'm not musically inclined

but I do have a ukulele.

My goal in the future, if I'm like a really good plant mom

is to have a whole bunch of plants right here.

Just along here

because I don't really open this door too much

because if I do bugs just fly in.

But I don't know

I like this so far.

I like it.

I should water my plants.

Yes that's what we should do.

So to water my plants I actually have this

bottle

this one time I used

a non-reusable water bottle

I know! I know

It's not good for the planet

but that's why

I'm reusing it til I possibly

can't ..??

So i poked some holes on the top with a

thumb tack

and now I can water my plants.

As you caN SEE RIGHT HEEERE

DRINK UP

The water comes out very slowly which is what I like.

I like being able to control the water.

You're not supposed to water your pothos plant too much

or else it will get all soggy

This has just come in very handy.

There we go.

And I only give this plant just a little bit.

it's a succulent so it doesn't need too much

but you know what it's a very

it's very hot

and sometimes I feel bad for it

so I only give it a little bit.

And then this plant, my friend's plant is

just really troublesome like

It's not growing that much but it's also not dying it's just there.

Whatever.

You can't really see what I'm doing but

I'm giving Joonie a good amount.

Just a little bit.

There we go. It's very hot today

I know. I feel ya.

This plant actually grows really well.

like it's growing two more leaves up here

and then we've got two more leaves here

it's just growing really nicely

I wANT THIS PLANT TO GROW

This is my life.

Taking care of plants like they're my children.

Well they technically are my children, so.

You go!

Proud of ya.

Where did all my pens go?

What the heck it's so empty

There she is.

So yesterday I was looking at

my classes for my senior year of college and

I haven't looked at my portal or anything

for this entire summer so far

and yesterday I was like

I'm just gonna check on it.

I'm gonna see if I jumped on my waitlist or

something good happened

of course nothing happened yet

but

I have two classes so far.

and I'm waitlisted in one.

And then I have to choose more classes once Phase 2 comes

which is when I choose more classes

and teachers like move people around and stuff

I forgot how the process goes

I know that fall of 2017 kind of sucked

because I was waitlisted for a bunch of classes and

I was struggling to find more classes

and I even had to run over back to campus

for a class that I just added at the last minute.

It's all hitting me again.

With college there's the thing where

you might not be able to take a class

because it's all full

but here's the thing i'M A SENIOR ???

I ain't gOT MUCH TIME LEFT

I need to take these classes

I can't just take another class

because this class is full

I need this class

literally if there's no room I'll sit on the floor

just let me in

college is about learning

wHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME LEARN

I just wanna take the classes that I wanna take.

Is that so much to ask??

My schedule for next semester isn't too terrible.

The thing that I'm kind of upset about is how

two of my required classes are back to back.

So I have a two hour class and then

ten minutes later I have another two hour class.

So it's like, if that class doesn't work out because it's waitlisted

it's not that much of a loss

but also

it's also quite a loss because it's a required class

but also I could take it next semester but

I have to take a lot of stuff next semester too just

Even in the summer

college just is everywhere

You can't get away from thinking about college.

How am I already a college senior?

This video quickly turned into a "not really studying with nina"

I'm gonna just-

I'm not even studying

I'm literally watching a fancam

So you know what, hopefully it all works out.

Usually things work out

If I believe.

Although I filmed my room tour in the daytime

this is when my room actually looks really good

when it's nighttime and I could put on my xmas lights

and my twinkle lights and my one lamp there

and it gives off this nice warm color and

and everything just goes so well

and it's nice and cozy

and it's not hot

because the sun is gone

But yea that was my lazy, not really lazy Saturday.

It was a really long day.

And I actually did some stuff so

YAy

I'm going to go and

do my nighttime routine

which I will save for another video

Thank you for spending the day with me

and I will see you very soon.

Should we end this video with a hug?

Yea, I'm here.

Bring it in guys!!!

I will see you in my next video.

Bring it in. Nice and cozy.

For more infomation >> lazy saturday 🌤 oh no vlogs #10 - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

El reencuentro de decenas de padres inmigrantes con sus hijos tras pasar semanas separados - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> El reencuentro de decenas de padres inmigrantes con sus hijos tras pasar semanas separados - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Golf con los pies: En este nuevo deporte las pelotas son de fútbol y los hoyos más grandes - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Golf con los pies: En este nuevo deporte las pelotas son de fútbol y los hoyos más grandes - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Monserrat conoció el arriesgado deporte Ice Speedway que se practica en Rusia - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Monserrat conoció el arriesgado deporte Ice Speedway que se practica en Rusia - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Things to do in Vancouver, BC - Duration: 7:38.

I don't get used to having the screen here and looking down at the lens

Hello

Oh man, that was the worst vlog intro

* desperately trying to get the camera to focus*

guys you are so crazy

OK Hugo how do you feel coming to Vancouver for the first time?

I'm excited, this is a new experience. This is the 3rd country I visit... very very excited

Alright Amirita?

I feel... excited??? Is that how you say it?

yes

it's because I don't know how to speak Spanish

yes you do!

what are you speaking then?

Marianuchis?

what do I have to say?

how do you feel?

whatever you want

super cool. This is the first time I go to Canada

Canada, Canada... CANADA! *super excited Amira*

and we're gonna meet a lot of people at the hostal? hostel?

this is their first time visiting Canada. I lived in Canada 5 years ago

let's see how it goes this time

what's up guys?

why so down?

WAKE UP! Get excited

I just need to drink some water to recharge

Oh they also recommended this place

We are a place called "The Old Spaghetti"... factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory

We are waiting because everyone went to the bathroom

I've come before and I actually recommended it

it's pasta and it's super nice. Look let me show you

do you see these gates?

our car is locked inside with the keys of the hostel... hostal?.. hostal, whatever

with our makeup removers, our pajamas!

but it's part of the adventure... it's part of the experience

we screamed a lot and I lost my voice. I can't talk anymore

what are you doing?

I'll take a picture

oh yeah we look "extremely happy" because the gates are locked

I wasn't happy

We are here at the hostel where we're gonna stay

and Mariana is gonna explain to the person in charge to see if we get a copy of the key

let me show you but I'm not sure if you are gonna be able to see it

go ahead

so let me tell you a story

Good morning, I'm still recovering from losing my voice

I'm with Hugo, Amira and Mariana

We are in Stanley Park

The view is super beautiful

We were finally able to get our stuff from the parking garage

We took a shower and we're ready for today!

For more infomation >> Things to do in Vancouver, BC - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

narco serie 'El Chapo' está de regreso en su última temporada - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> narco serie 'El Chapo' está de regreso en su última temporada - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

lazy saturday 🌤 oh no vlogs #10 - Duration: 17:03.

Hello my frens.

So I just got ready, and

I actually don't have any plans today.

I'm actually staying in.

I'm not meeting anyone.

I don't really know why I put on makeup.

You guys have seen me without makeup

but I just felt like doing it.

Anyway, today is Saturday

and I have nothing to do so I'm just gonna

catch up on what I need to do

It's gonna be a chill day.

I've already done a lot of stuff this morning

that I didn't film. I walked my dogs.

I took care of things and I cleaned up a little bit.

But yea I did a lot.

This plant that you see right here is not Joonie.

Joonie is up here,

as you can see by Joonie's little vine that's happening over here.

This is my mom's plant.

It doesn't have a name

but my mom is making me plantsit her plant because

it's not growing the way Joonie is

because Joonie is growing very nicely

and this plant's just kind of

just kind of growing here and there

but it's not really doing much, so

plantsitting. As you can see.

And then this plant is a succulent.

It's growing a lot.

Like, control yourself.

And then I'm also plantsitting my friend's plant

right here that you can't-

It's very fragile, so I'm not gonna move it.

Nothing's happening??

It's not dying, but it's also not growing??

So I just??

This one's a complicated one.

Anyway

just giving them some sunlight.

Helping them grow.

Letting them do their thing.

But otherwise Joonie's getting a lot of sun.

I tried moving Joonie over here

to that window

but I like this position better

it's got a little more sun.

I'm not musically inclined

but I do have a ukulele.

My goal in the future, if I'm like a really good plant mom

is to have a whole bunch of plants right here.

Just along here

because I don't really open this door too much

because if I do bugs just fly in.

But I don't know

I like this so far.

I like it.

I should water my plants.

Yes that's what we should do.

So to water my plants I actually have this

bottle

this one time I used

a non-reusable water bottle

I know! I know

It's not good for the planet

but that's why

I'm reusing it til I possibly

can't ..??

So i poked some holes on the top with a

thumb tack

and now I can water my plants.

As you caN SEE RIGHT HEEERE

DRINK UP

The water comes out very slowly which is what I like.

I like being able to control the water.

You're not supposed to water your pothos plant too much

or else it will get all soggy

This has just come in very handy.

There we go.

And I only give this plant just a little bit.

it's a succulent so it doesn't need too much

but you know what it's a very

it's very hot

and sometimes I feel bad for it

so I only give it a little bit.

And then this plant, my friend's plant is

just really troublesome like

It's not growing that much but it's also not dying it's just there.

Whatever.

You can't really see what I'm doing but

I'm giving Joonie a good amount.

Just a little bit.

There we go. It's very hot today

I know. I feel ya.

This plant actually grows really well.

like it's growing two more leaves up here

and then we've got two more leaves here

it's just growing really nicely

I wANT THIS PLANT TO GROW

This is my life.

Taking care of plants like they're my children.

Well they technically are my children, so.

You go!

Proud of ya.

Where did all my pens go?

What the heck it's so empty

There she is.

So yesterday I was looking at

my classes for my senior year of college and

I haven't looked at my portal or anything

for this entire summer so far

and yesterday I was like

I'm just gonna check on it.

I'm gonna see if I jumped on my waitlist or

something good happened

of course nothing happened yet

but

I have two classes so far.

and I'm waitlisted in one.

And then I have to choose more classes once Phase 2 comes

which is when I choose more classes

and teachers like move people around and stuff

I forgot how the process goes

I know that fall of 2017 kind of sucked

because I was waitlisted for a bunch of classes and

I was struggling to find more classes

and I even had to run over back to campus

for a class that I just added at the last minute.

It's all hitting me again.

With college there's the thing where

you might not be able to take a class

because it's all full

but here's the thing i'M A SENIOR ???

I ain't gOT MUCH TIME LEFT

I need to take these classes

I can't just take another class

because this class is full

I need this class

literally if there's no room I'll sit on the floor

just let me in

college is about learning

wHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME LEARN

I just wanna take the classes that I wanna take.

Is that so much to ask??

My schedule for next semester isn't too terrible.

The thing that I'm kind of upset about is how

two of my required classes are back to back.

So I have a two hour class and then

ten minutes later I have another two hour class.

So it's like, if that class doesn't work out because it's waitlisted

it's not that much of a loss

but also

it's also quite a loss because it's a required class

but also I could take it next semester but

I have to take a lot of stuff next semester too just

Even in the summer

college just is everywhere

You can't get away from thinking about college.

How am I already a college senior?

This video quickly turned into a "not really studying with nina"

I'm gonna just-

I'm not even studying

I'm literally watching a fancam

So you know what, hopefully it all works out.

Usually things work out

If I believe.

Although I filmed my room tour in the daytime

this is when my room actually looks really good

when it's nighttime and I could put on my xmas lights

and my twinkle lights and my one lamp there

and it gives off this nice warm color and

and everything just goes so well

and it's nice and cozy

and it's not hot

because the sun is gone

But yea that was my lazy, not really lazy Saturday.

It was a really long day.

And I actually did some stuff so

YAy

I'm going to go and

do my nighttime routine

which I will save for another video

Thank you for spending the day with me

and I will see you very soon.

Should we end this video with a hug?

Yea, I'm here.

Bring it in guys!!!

I will see you in my next video.

Bring it in. Nice and cozy.

For more infomation >> lazy saturday 🌤 oh no vlogs #10 - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

Starbucks: Goodbye, Plastic Straws - Duration: 2:32.

Starbucks: Goodbye, Plastic Straws

Starbucks announced on Monday it plans to eliminate plastic straws from its 28,000 stores worldwide by 2020.

The company will broaden the manufacture and use of what some in social media have dubbed the "adult sippy cup.

" It's a plastic strawless lid that will come to replace single-use plastic straws that now inundate its coffee shops.

The company says the move, when fully implemented, could mean a billion fewer plastic straws across its stores each year.

And it's a part of Starbucks' $10 million investment in creating recyclable and compostable cups around the world.

The strawless lid has already been in use at many of the company's stores for certain kinds of cold drinks like cold foam and "draft nitro," the coffee drink that comes out of a keg, mixed with nitrogen.

Unlike straws, the new lid can be recycled, the company said.

"For our partners and customers, this is a significant milestone to achieve our global aspiration of sustainable coffee, served to our customers in more sustainable ways," Kevin Johnson, president and chief executive officer for Starbucks, said in a statement.

Starbucks' headquarters are in Seattle, where a ban on plastic straws just kicked in.

Other chains are also experimenting with getting rid of straws.

In June, McDonald's announced it would start phasing out plastic straws at about 1,300 restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

For more infomation >> Starbucks: Goodbye, Plastic Straws - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

"No me han dicho nada": madre que sigue esperando a su hijo tras la separación en la frontera - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> "No me han dicho nada": madre que sigue esperando a su hijo tras la separación en la frontera - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Vạn Giới Tiên Tung Tập 35 Vietsub Hd 1080p - Hoàng Scor - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Vạn Giới Tiên Tung Tập 35 Vietsub Hd 1080p - Hoàng Scor - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

भरोसा तुझपे है ऐसा मुझे ग़रीब नवाज | Bharosa Tujhpe Hai - Duration: 0:22.

Bharosa Tujhpe Hai

For more infomation >> भरोसा तुझपे है ऐसा मुझे ग़रीब नवाज | Bharosa Tujhpe Hai - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Friendship Day Date 2018 | when is friendship day date - Duration: 0:35.

Happy Friendship Day 2018

For more infomation >> Friendship Day Date 2018 | when is friendship day date - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Marhaba Aaj Chale Ge | मरहबा आज चलेंगे शाहे अबरार के पास - Duration: 8:10.

Marhaba aaj chalenge shahe Abrar ke paas

For more infomation >> Marhaba Aaj Chale Ge | मरहबा आज चलेंगे शाहे अबरार के पास - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Guru Poornima To All | गुरु पूर्णिमा 2018 | Happy Guru Purnima! - Duration: 2:03.

Guru Purnima 2018

For more infomation >> Happy Guru Poornima To All | गुरु पूर्णिमा 2018 | Happy Guru Purnima! - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

I can't teach kids. I'm like one of them. [2Days & 1Night Season 3/2018.07.01] - Duration: 5:57.

I guess we're going to an elementary school.

(An elementary school in Daeseong-dong)

Let's go meet the teacher.

We're students of Daeseong

- Elementary School. / - Let's meet our friends.

This is the only school in the village.

Daeseong-dong Elementary School opened in 1968.

(The only school in the demilitarized zone.)

(It started out as a self-governed school.)

(The villagers continued to educate children.)

(In a historical place of two separated Koreas,)

(children cultivate their dreams.)

There is a total of 30 students from Grades 1 to 6.

- That's a lot. / - Are they our friends?

That's way more than I thought.

I thought there would be less than 10 students.

Kids come from out of town

- to study here. / - Yes.

The students are in class right now.

So we'll go to the teachers' office.

(Dream Classroom)

- This is nice. / - It's great.

(Interesting)

There's a kindergarten. It's very nice.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello, teachers. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Hi,

- Hello. / - This is nice.

- Is this the teachers' office? / - Yes.

- Are you the principal? / - No.

(He's flustered.)

I'm a head teacher.

- A head teacher. / - I see.

- What about him? / - He's an English teacher.

Native English-speaking teacher.

Where are you from?

- I'm from America. / - America.

- New York? / - Florida.

- Florida. / - Florida.

Did you get what he said?

Hi, nice to meet you.

Okay.

Previously, I asked you

what elementary grade you want to go back to.

Do you remember your answer?

I just chose randomly.

(They did a survey beforehand.)

(They just picked any random grade.)

(Siyoon replied late, so he got Grade 3.)

(Everyone was excited.)

- I picked Grade 6. / - I'm Grade 3.

I'm in second grade.

Let's stand in order. I'm second grade.

- Grade 5. / - Grade 1.

- Grade 1. / - Grade 2.

Why do you think we asked you to pick?

Why did you?

- You told us to study. / - Yes.

I've never seen a Practical Course book.

We won't lose to elementary students.

(A week ago, everyone received textbooks.)

I'll start studying since you told me to.

(He's worried.)

Was there a book like this before?

It's a Practical Course textbook

for elementary students.

I chose the sixth grade.

I got Social Studies.

(Sighing)

I think I picked the wrong one.

I got history.

I'm terrible at math.

(He got a math textbook.)

(My gosh!)

Addition.

They said I'll regret it if I didn't study.

If it was math or Korean,

I could study.

But this is...

(It's art.)

Maybe they'll give you questions

(Soochan helps his dad.)

and you have to say the names.

First grade, first semester.

Me?

Isn't first grade, first semester easy?

I think I just need to solve the questions. Let me try.

It's second grade. Why should I study?

I know everything.

Is it about guessing how many people are in here?

One, two, three, four...

(He's very serious.)

There are 31 people on pages 48 and 49.

There's nothing to study. What should I study?

It talks about local products.

They are things that are produced locally.

What do they mean by encouragement?

Are they talking about an award?

Carbon is fart.

(Carbon means fart to Defconn.)

You'll fart less if you eat less.

"Floating, splashing, plopping."

"Plopping after Mommy."

(Why did they have to study?)

What you need to do today is...

You'll be a teacher for a day.

- Come on. / - Gosh.

You'll be a teacher for a day.

(In despair)

Gosh.

I couldn't even understand the textbook.

I have to teach history.

I can't teach kids. I'm like one of them.

Am I a math teacher, then?

You'll teach the grade you chose

- soon in the fourth period. / - Gosh.

Physical punishment is banned, right?

Can I flick their foreheads?

- No. / - You can't touch them.

- Not even a flick? / - No.

You can't touch them.

The principal will do an appointment ceremony.

The principal is here.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello, sir.

Nice to meet you.

Thank you for choosing us as teachers for a day.

Letter of appointment. Kim Junho.

I appoint you as Daeseong Elementary School's

second grade teacher for one day.

Second grade.

- Here you go. / - Thank you.

Second grade is easy.

You'll all be given the same letters.

- Thank you. / - No problem.

- We can be their friends. / - Next.

- Honorary teacher. / - Third grade.

- I'm in fourth grade. / - Thank you.

(They feel the responsibility.)

- Grade 5 is hard. / - Grade 6 will be harder.

- Why is that? / - To be middle schoolers.

You'll see when you go to the classroom.

They're adolescents.

Don't feel pressured.

It's not about giving them knowledge.

Just communicate and interact with the kids.

Conduct the class at their level.

(Please do a great job today.)

For more infomation >> I can't teach kids. I'm like one of them. [2Days & 1Night Season 3/2018.07.01] - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

lazy saturday 🌤 oh no vlogs #10 - Duration: 17:03.

Hello my frens.

So I just got ready, and

I actually don't have any plans today.

I'm actually staying in.

I'm not meeting anyone.

I don't really know why I put on makeup.

You guys have seen me without makeup

but I just felt like doing it.

Anyway, today is Saturday

and I have nothing to do so I'm just gonna

catch up on what I need to do

It's gonna be a chill day.

I've already done a lot of stuff this morning

that I didn't film. I walked my dogs.

I took care of things and I cleaned up a little bit.

But yea I did a lot.

This plant that you see right here is not Joonie.

Joonie is up here,

as you can see by Joonie's little vine that's happening over here.

This is my mom's plant.

It doesn't have a name

but my mom is making me plantsit her plant because

it's not growing the way Joonie is

because Joonie is growing very nicely

and this plant's just kind of

just kind of growing here and there

but it's not really doing much, so

plantsitting. As you can see.

And then this plant is a succulent.

It's growing a lot.

Like, control yourself.

And then I'm also plantsitting my friend's plant

right here that you can't-

It's very fragile, so I'm not gonna move it.

Nothing's happening??

It's not dying, but it's also not growing??

So I just??

This one's a complicated one.

Anyway

just giving them some sunlight.

Helping them grow.

Letting them do their thing.

But otherwise Joonie's getting a lot of sun.

I tried moving Joonie over here

to that window

but I like this position better

it's got a little more sun.

I'm not musically inclined

but I do have a ukulele.

My goal in the future, if I'm like a really good plant mom

is to have a whole bunch of plants right here.

Just along here

because I don't really open this door too much

because if I do bugs just fly in.

But I don't know

I like this so far.

I like it.

I should water my plants.

Yes that's what we should do.

So to water my plants I actually have this

bottle

this one time I used

a non-reusable water bottle

I know! I know

It's not good for the planet

but that's why

I'm reusing it til I possibly

can't ..??

So i poked some holes on the top with a

thumb tack

and now I can water my plants.

As you caN SEE RIGHT HEEERE

DRINK UP

The water comes out very slowly which is what I like.

I like being able to control the water.

You're not supposed to water your pothos plant too much

or else it will get all soggy

This has just come in very handy.

There we go.

And I only give this plant just a little bit.

it's a succulent so it doesn't need too much

but you know what it's a very

it's very hot

and sometimes I feel bad for it

so I only give it a little bit.

And then this plant, my friend's plant is

just really troublesome like

It's not growing that much but it's also not dying it's just there.

Whatever.

You can't really see what I'm doing but

I'm giving Joonie a good amount.

Just a little bit.

There we go. It's very hot today

I know. I feel ya.

This plant actually grows really well.

like it's growing two more leaves up here

and then we've got two more leaves here

it's just growing really nicely

I wANT THIS PLANT TO GROW

This is my life.

Taking care of plants like they're my children.

Well they technically are my children, so.

You go!

Proud of ya.

Where did all my pens go?

What the heck it's so empty

There she is.

So yesterday I was looking at

my classes for my senior year of college and

I haven't looked at my portal or anything

for this entire summer so far

and yesterday I was like

I'm just gonna check on it.

I'm gonna see if I jumped on my waitlist or

something good happened

of course nothing happened yet

but

I have two classes so far.

and I'm waitlisted in one.

And then I have to choose more classes once Phase 2 comes

which is when I choose more classes

and teachers like move people around and stuff

I forgot how the process goes

I know that fall of 2017 kind of sucked

because I was waitlisted for a bunch of classes and

I was struggling to find more classes

and I even had to run over back to campus

for a class that I just added at the last minute.

It's all hitting me again.

With college there's the thing where

you might not be able to take a class

because it's all full

but here's the thing i'M A SENIOR ???

I ain't gOT MUCH TIME LEFT

I need to take these classes

I can't just take another class

because this class is full

I need this class

literally if there's no room I'll sit on the floor

just let me in

college is about learning

wHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME LEARN

I just wanna take the classes that I wanna take.

Is that so much to ask??

My schedule for next semester isn't too terrible.

The thing that I'm kind of upset about is how

two of my required classes are back to back.

So I have a two hour class and then

ten minutes later I have another two hour class.

So it's like, if that class doesn't work out because it's waitlisted

it's not that much of a loss

but also

it's also quite a loss because it's a required class

but also I could take it next semester but

I have to take a lot of stuff next semester too just

Even in the summer

college just is everywhere

You can't get away from thinking about college.

How am I already a college senior?

This video quickly turned into a "not really studying with nina"

I'm gonna just-

I'm not even studying

I'm literally watching a fancam

So you know what, hopefully it all works out.

Usually things work out

If I believe.

Although I filmed my room tour in the daytime

this is when my room actually looks really good

when it's nighttime and I could put on my xmas lights

and my twinkle lights and my one lamp there

and it gives off this nice warm color and

and everything just goes so well

and it's nice and cozy

and it's not hot

because the sun is gone

But yea that was my lazy, not really lazy Saturday.

It was a really long day.

And I actually did some stuff so

YAy

I'm going to go and

do my nighttime routine

which I will save for another video

Thank you for spending the day with me

and I will see you very soon.

Should we end this video with a hug?

Yea, I'm here.

Bring it in guys!!!

I will see you in my next video.

Bring it in. Nice and cozy.

For more infomation >> lazy saturday 🌤 oh no vlogs #10 - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

Creamy Cucumber Salad ~ Hungarian Cucumber Salad ~ Uborkasalata ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> Creamy Cucumber Salad ~ Hungarian Cucumber Salad ~ Uborkasalata ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

5 Pound Monster Calzone Challenge at Opa's Pizzaria in Portland, OR | Freak Eating - Duration: 10:12.

we manhandled the man-cakes and burned our way through the great balls of fire

but we're still in Oregon still in Portland so it's time to check out

opa's pizzeria and the giant calzone challenge you get 30 minutes to eat a

five and a half pound calzone for the chance at a free meal and a t-shirt

otherwise you're gonna pay 2195 you can pick any calzone off the menu and make a

giant so I went with a chicken and garlic with no fanfare no BS and no

Stalin let's see if I could conquer the big calzone

welcome back to another freak eating challenge this challenge is previously

live streamed on my Facebook page so I have the link to the Facebook live video

if you want to see it from the other camera angle this was actually my first

time ever taken on a giant calzone so I had no strategy for how to approach it

it's basically just a huge folded pizza

and because I was doing it on my Facebook live I was trying to be neat

and eat while answering questions from the viewers so it's gonna be a little

more leisurely than saw my other videos for the most part I'm keeping the

commentary here to a minimum relying instead on my own dialogue that I've

written subtitles for

basically they're giving a lot of pop up

The Wall of Fame in this restaurant is pretty much a who's who of the food

challenge world I remember seeing randy santel eric the

electric ramsey Hilton magic Mitch and Stephanie whoo among many others all up

on the wall this is a pretty good wall to be featured on

what's up about five and a half pound fell down here

trying to get the crust down first but I believe that's going to be the hardest

part I just keep the interest rates

the owners of opus pizzeria were super friendly and I couldn't believe it but

they actually knew where Victorville California was it's not often that you

get out there and people know where Victorville is I've met people in

California who have no clue where that is it is an Oregon which is open

pizzeria

what's up Joey the chicken fella

Lana help somebody

big belly dinner palace

we do Bentley for your mouth link to all the foul

dirty' wider than that bigger mouth coming

I don't know how you can walk your video location biryani it's a low calorie diet

right now

I know where their stomachs I wish I had things I could stomach

I am knocking over tired of queuing

got a rube left

from there there

I got it I got our cranky getting down

the doctors still take

Oh

it's very rich mark you love

and boom goes the dynamite challenge victory in 26 minutes thank you to opus

pizzeria for letting me take on their monster calzone challenge I've never

done a calzone challenge before so this one was special to me I'll be back next

time I'm in Portland to see if they put me on the wall of fame if you enjoyed

this video hit that like button and share with a friend who loves pizza I'll

see all of you in the next video so until we eat again stay in school don't

do drugs and eat like a freak

For more infomation >> 5 Pound Monster Calzone Challenge at Opa's Pizzaria in Portland, OR | Freak Eating - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Monday´s Finest Lindbergh 09.07.2018 * Ty LeBlanc/If I Ain´t Got You - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Monday´s Finest Lindbergh 09.07.2018 * Ty LeBlanc/If I Ain´t Got You - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Alfawise T1 Intel N4100 Windows 10 Android 8.1 Dual Boot Project - Duration: 15:29.

Welcome viewers to a special edition on the TV box stop channel.

Question. What if you can break the boundaries of your conventional Android installation.

For example, what if you could Exceed the normal internal storage capacity of 32GB to

over 500GB or Exceed the CPU speed of 1.5 GHz to over 2.2 GHz. What if you had access

to over 4GB of DDR4 RAM at your disposal, or how about doing it on Android 8.1 Oreo,

on a device that sits in front of your PC, and it's made by Intel, the best CPU manufacturer

in the world. Think about that for a moment, because coming up next, the game is about

to change.

Welcome back. And before I get into this amazing new development, what I have in front of me

here is one of the latest Intel Gemini lake mini PCs. This is the Alfawise T1, and it

runs on the Intel Gemini lake, End41hundred quad core CPU, clocked at 2.4 GHz. The CPU,

is the Intel HD graphics 600. It comes with 4GB of DDR4 RAM, and 64GB of internal storage.

It has two expansion slots, a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive bay, and the other is an M2 SSD

expansion slot. It has dual band 2.4 and 5.8 GHz WiFi support, and Bluetooth 4 point zero.

It has Ethernet LAN speeds of up to 1000Mbps, and all this is powered by a universal 12volts

DC power adapter. This mini PC runs on Windows 10 operating system, and I know I just said

that it can run Android 8.1 Oreo. Well I still stand by what I just said, and after this

quick unboxing I'll show you exactly what I mean.

So what we have in the box is the Alfawise T1 mini PC itself.

You get two HDMI cables, a short one and a longer one.

You get one 12 volts 1.5 amps universal DC power adapter.

Some brackets for vertical mounting behind a television.

And two documents, a Windows 10 activation instruction, and a user's manual.

I know you're getting impatient, but just one last thing before I get to the exciting

part. Let's examine the ports on this PC before I move on.

The housing is made of plastic with the Alfawise logo clearly displayed at the top.

To the back, you have two HDMI ports for dual monitor HD display. You get two USB 2 point

zero ports, one RJ45 LAN port, one headphone microphone jack, a reset pinhole button, and

a DC power input.

To the front, it gets more interesting. You have two USB 3 point zero ports, one USB type

C, one SD card slot, a digital microphone, an LED power light, and a power button.

To the bottom is my favorite port of all, which is a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive expansion

bay with a max capacity of 2TB.

So to complete this review, I'm going to install another operating system which Android 8.1

Oreo on this PC is, allowing me to have both windows and Android running on this powerful

device, but totally independent from each other without the use of any emulators of

sorts. So I'll install Android, connect it to my TV and move on to the next segment.

So I'm back, and I'll quickly run through the Windows 10 operating system, because my

main focus is on the Android installation. In this review, I have not touched the Windows

operating system or altered the internal storage in any way. The version of windows is windows

10 home edition and it comes with its own activation code. However, if you are so inclined,

you can install the version of windows of your choice, just the same way you would do

if you were programming a desktop or laptop. The bios is easily accessible allowing you

to do so by simply tapping on the delete button during the startup process.

If I open windows system information. Here you can see the operating system is Windows

10 home edition. It's a 64bit based PC, and it runs on the Intel Celeron quad core CPU,

clocked at 1.1 GHz. This is a base clock speed, and I'm quite disappointed with this base

speed, because the box says that it's a Gemini Lake CPU clocked at 2.4 GHZ. What the manufacturers

are saying is that it's 2.4 GHZ boost, but I'm not seeing any overclocking tool to access

that speed.

The PC comes with 4GB of RAM which is supposed to be DDR4 memory, and I'll get into that

in a moment when I run the other operating system.

However, you have a fully functional Windows 10 operating system with the ability to play

YouTube in 4K quality via the Chrome browser. You can install Microsoft Office, and your

personal choice of antivirus software.

This mini PC is no big-time gamer, but it can play some games quite well. The 4K video

playback was unsuccessful, there seem to be a codec issue where the 4K video sample plays

with audio in the background but no picture. So that's all for the Windows operating system,

and as promised, I'll now boot this PC using Android 8.1.

So I'm back, and before I begin, I would just like to show you that I'm running Android

8.1 on this 500GB western digital SATA3, 6GB cache, SSD hard drive using the expandable

storage bay I spoke about earlier that I liked so much. This Android operating system is

separate and apart from the internal storage, but it uses the PC's core hardware.

So as I start the Android 8.1 operating system, what you'll see is a simple Android animation

that takes a couple of seconds. Then you're taken to the launcher.

Before I proceed, I know that this is all very exciting, but this method of installing

Android 8.1 on windows hardware is still in beta stages and is not yet complete, but I'm

doing this review as my personal project and an introduction to the next generation and

biggest trend in high end TV box options. I will also be targeting the latest mini PC's

and adopting this method for all those high-end TV box hardware enthusiasts who are always

looking for the next biggest thing in TV box technology. In a later video I may have to

demonstrate how to install this for yourself, but the process requires a certain level of

tech savviness which may not be for everyone. As I proceed, you'll see the power and potential

of this method to create the most powerful TV box in the industry, however, you will

also see that there are still some areas that they have not mastered yet, and they are still

confined to the quality of the hardware of the device.

So as I proceed, this is the launcher of my Android 8.1 operating system, and it comes

with a navigation bar and status bar for easy navigation and multitasking. Please note that

the Alfawise T1 does not come with an air mouse or mini touchpad keyboard, as it is

really meant to be a PC and not a TV box so it doesn't come with a remote.

Let's take a look at its system and hardware information.

Here it shows that the manufacturer is NZW, and the model is the N41. Below here it shows

that the Android 8 installation is running on 4GB

of RAM, and take note, you have four hundred &54GB of internal storage which is the remainder

of the 500GB SSD expandable hard drive after the Android installation and apps installed

on the PC.

The CPU is the Intel Celeron Gemini Lake quad core CPU running up to 1.1 GHz. I see here

that is states that it's a 32bit instruction set, and at this point I am unable to confirm

if this is as a result of the hardware or the Android version installed on the PC, because

it should be showing a 64bit instruction set. Below here it shows that the installation

has support for both 32 and 64bit AB eyes, which allows the box to run both 32 and 64bit

applications.

The display, which is supposed to be powered by the Intel graphics 600 CPU, shows that

the CPU is the Google swift shader with a refresh rate of 85hz. The open GL E S version

is 3.0 but is shows the CPU version to be Open GL E S 2 point 0. This could add some

limitations to the graphics performance of this PC.

The Android 8 OS has dual band 5.8 GHz WiFi support, and below here it shows the signal

strength link speed and the frequency.

The version of android is 8.1 Oreo, and it also shows that the OS is rooted.

The PC runs around 45 to 60° Celsius under normal activity, and this can increase depending

on the level of activity on the PC.

The OS has 4K support with decoders such as H.264, HEVC, and VP9 decoding, and a couple

of others all needed for the playback of HD media.

And that's it for system and hardware information, and I'll now move on to the benchmarks.

Before I proceed, I'll just check to see if the OS is rooted.

It shows that the OS is rooted, running on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. This is

important for those apps that require super user permissions to work.

And now a quick look at the DRM information.

Well the situation here is very bad, the Android OS doesn't have any DRM support whatsoever.

This prevents premium movies streaming services from playing in HD, or some services may not

even play at all. This is one of the areas where they haven't sorted it out as yet.

So this is where it gets exciting. First, I have the results of the RAM and internal

storage read and write speeds. The Alfawise T1 has a RAM copy speed of 9300&9

MB/s. The internal storage, has a read speed of 400&84 MB/s and a write speed of 300&70.

These scores are almost 4 times higher than what you would get on a regular TV box hardware,

and it's a good indicator of the kind of transfer speeds we'll see as we explore more powerful

mini PC's in the future.

I now show the results of the WiFi and LAN speed results.

I performed 3 tests on each WiFi band, and 3 on the LAN port, and the results show that

the Alfawise T1 hit the maximum speed of my Internet package of 40MB on every try. I also

noted that the upload speed was 1MB higher than what I would usually get on a regular

TV box. These are the best WiFi speed results I've seen on an Android OS on my channel.

I now show the results of the Antutu benchmark. The Alfawise T1 got an Antutu score of 94200&64.

And again, we see a score that's twice as high than what we'll usually see.

And now I show the results of the Geekbench 4 CPU benchmark. In this benchmark, we see

the power of the Intel Gemini Lake starting to show. The Alfawise T1 got a Geekbench 4

score of 2000&39 single core, and 5900&71 multicore. We have not seen a score like this

on any regular TV box to date. In comparison, this score is higher than the score generated

by the Nvidia Shield. This does not make it better than the Nvidia Shield at this time,

because this method has not optimized the other areas as yet as you would see in the

next results.

The final result is from the Ice storm extreme CPU benchmark. In this benchmark, the Alfawise

T1 failed miserably, and it was only able to muster up a score of 700&85. This is the

lowest score ever, but it's because of the CPU driver configuration used in this PC using

only Open GL 2point zero. So like I said, I will be seeking more mini PC's with better

CPU settings as I go forward.

At this point, I would usually play some 4K video samples and play a game or two to test

the graphics performance. However, this is not the case because I couldn't get the 4K

video samples and the 3D game to play due to the low graphics performance of this PC.

The regular YouTube app plays only up to 7 20p quality, and the Android TV version has

a compatibility issue. So they still need to iron out a couple of things in later OS

releases.

So viewers, at this point I will stop my Android project, and look forward to the next review

when more new and powerful mini PC's arrive. As for the Alfawise T1, this is a great mini

PC to buy, and is one of the few PC's that can handle a dual operating system shown in

this review. The performance of the CPU and the RAM is outstanding, and the only issue

I had with this PC is the graphics performance.

I have come to the end of my review of the Alfawise T1 Intel Gemini Lake mini PC review,

and my Android dual boot OS project. If you are interested in this Mini PC, use the links

provided in the description area below this video for more information.

Please note, the external SSD hard drive used in this video is not part of this package,

and this mini PC does not come with any air mouse controller, you have to purchase these

separately for yourself.

If you are interested in step by step instructions on how to perform your own Android on a PC

project, you will have to stay subscribed, and stay tuned to be informed when I release

those videos. Thanks for watching, remember to like this

video if you found it informative, share it with your social media friends, and subscribe

to this channel for more TV box stop videos.

For more infomation >> Alfawise T1 Intel N4100 Windows 10 Android 8.1 Dual Boot Project - Duration: 15:29.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정씨, 제발 엄마를 부탁해 - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> 장윤정씨, 제발 엄마를 부탁해 - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

New Home With Unique Features Will Trade Down | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> New Home With Unique Features Will Trade Down | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

MLB.com "텍사스, 핫한 추신수 팔아 유망주 챙기고싶을것" - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> MLB.com "텍사스, 핫한 추신수 팔아 유망주 챙기고싶을것" - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

A weekend in Berlin: Germany - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> A weekend in Berlin: Germany - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

DIVERSITY WITHIN THE BOOK READER/REVIEWER COMMUNITY | DIVERSITY 101 | xreadingsolacex [CC] - Duration: 8:31.

Hello you gorgeous individuals, it's Kav here and today I'm going to be talking

about diversity within the book reader and reviewer community. Back in November

or so of last year, I started a series called Diversity 101 and my first

episode was called What is Diversity? and it was basically discussing the meanings

of the words diversity and representation and the difference

between them. Now I haven't actually continued in that series, but I have

really, really wanted to, I just struggled with finding the right way to get the

wording across for the topics I want to discuss, but I feel like now is a good

time for me to discuss this one as the second installment in this series. And

it's about diversity within the book reader and reviewer community. And it was

kind of inspired by my good friend Christina Marie. She is starting a new

movement called BlackNBookish where she is basically hyping up black content

creators and starting dialogue with them and with us about her experiences in the

community as a black woman. And she made a video called Is Bookcon Really Diverse?

That was such a well done video and I highly recommend you watch it. So

obviously I do not want to invade in her conversation - that is her own - but I do

want to point it out because it is kind of what inspired me to make this

specific video. And I have asked her for permission to mention it in this video

and she graciously gave me permission, so I will link her video Is Bookcon Really

Diverse? down in the description below so that you all can support her and her

movement and support the black content creators she is lifting up because she

is starting an important dialogue that I think we should be engaging in. But now

on to what I am doing. So with this series, I wanted to make sure that I

wasn't just putting out videos for the sake of continuing this series, I wanted

to make sure that what I was saying came organically to me throughout my time in

the community, but I think I finally found a way to make this second

installment. And basically what I'm saying when I'm saying I'm talking about

diversity within the book reader and reviewer community is that I want to

make sure it doesn't get conflated with diversity in the publishing industry and

within the author community because that is not what I'm talking about. I

think that the publishing industry and that side of the community needs to be a

discussion for a different day. These are not all things you can lump

together in one conversation, so I wanted to single out my experiences as a

booktuber and on book twitter and etc etc and talk about diversity in those

places. So I'm talking about places like booktube, book blogging, book twitter, and

bookstagram. And with that incredibly long intro, let's get started.

So, when we talk about diversity within the book community as a whole, we often put the

focus on books themselves. And that is good - we should be trying to read

diverse books. I think that is a great thing, I'm really glad it's slowly

becoming more and more common for people to be picking up diverse books and such.

And that is an important conversation to have, but we also have to think about

content creators. You have to think about reviewers and readers and who the

books are going out to. I think that those parties often don't get discussed

enough, so I really think that we need to put more of a focus on diversity in

those areas. And I often hear people make claims that these spaces for bookish

content creators, like booktube, like book blogging, and like bookstagram etc

etc are very not diverse and that they are basically run by privileged people. I

have some thoughts about that because marginalized content creators are there.

It's just that people aren't looking for them and I think that people don't want

to take that responsibility upon themselves, they just want to put the

blame and say 'well there are no marginalized content creators, those people

aren't creating content which is not true. First of all, at the booktube panel this year,

half of the panel was made up by people of color. That is definitely something to

give credit to. And I'm not saying it solves all our issues and that means

that we never have to discuss diversity again - obviously I don't think that - but I

think that we have to give credit where credit is due, too, and that is a huge step

in the right direction for half of that panel to be made up of people of color

and that deserves to be praised. So obviously that proves that there are

marginalized content creators out there. There are creators of color, creators in

the queer community, creators with disabilities, and people who fall under

multiple of those umbrellas. I think we need to stop pretending like those

people just don't exist. We need to start realizing that changes need to start

happening in our feeds. We, as consumers of this content, need to start

subscribing to marginalized creators, we need to start following marginalized

creators' blogs, we need to start following marginalized bookstagrammers

and such because it's up to us to boost marginalized creators and we can't just

keep claiming that they're not there and take all the blame off ourselves.

I feel like blame is also not the right word to use because I don't want to make

it seem like anyone is a villain or an antagonist in this situation, but I

cannot think of a better substitute right now. But when I am saying blame, I

want to clarify that I'm not saying that any party is an antagonist in this

situation. I'm basically saying that we need to accept the responsibilities we

have towards boosting and supporting marginalized content creators because

it's not all on one party - it's not all on the side of content creators, it's

also on the side of viewers and whether or not they are supporting marginalized

content creators. And I want to be very honest here when I say this - I think that

it is very beneficial to have a subscription feed filled with all types

of people. That's when you get the most varying of content and you also get

the most authentic of content. And I think a conversation we need to have

and something we need to acknowledge is that it is very difficult to be a

marginalized content creator. I don't talk about it much from my end and I

don't really see creators talk about it much from their ends either because I

personally feel that as a marginalized creator, it sometimes puts me in the

victim seat. And that's not what I want to do - I don't want to victimize myself

or any other marginalized creators, but I also want to specify that I cannot speak

for every single marginalized creator out there when I say this because I can

speak from my experience and the experiences I've heard my friends share,

but not every single person out there because I don't know every single member

of the book community. But it is hard - there are extra challenges that come

with it and especially for those who I know who do talk about their experiences

being marginalized, there is a fear that comes with it. There's always the

possibility of backlash and when it's talking about stuff that really relates

to your own experiences, that is something that is exceptionally scary

and exceptionally hard to do. And I think that's part of the reason I put off

making this video for so long because I am genuinely so terrified of what the

reaction to it is going to be. So there are extra obstacles that come with being

a marginalized creator and I think that we need to start acknowledging that more

because it tends to get pushed under the rug a lot. I don't think that's okay. WIth

all that said, as a booktuber, I have found booktube to be one of the most

supportive and accepting communities. No booktuber has ever made me feel less

than for what I do - most have actually praised what I do and I really,

genuinely do appreciate that. And whereas I do find booktube to be one

of the most supportive environments there is, I

do think that in every community there are always ways to improve, and within the book

reader/reviewer community there are ways to improve in our support and our

boosting of marginalized content creators. And I think that we need to shift

the conversation from being 'there are no marginalized creators' to being 'maybe we

should try harder to find and support marginalized creators' because I think

that's what needs to change. And I really hope this video resonated with

some of you out there. If you are a reader of a marginalized identity who is

fearing making your own booktube channel or your own book blog or your own

bookstagram or anything of that sort - my advice to you is do it. You will be

surprised by the support you get because like I said, no one in the booktube

community has ever told me to stop, no one has ever discouraged me, everyone has

only encouraged me and I really do believe that that's the experience you

will have, too. Thank you all so much for listening and for watching. I hope you

enjoyed this video - if you did, please give it a like and subscribe because that

stuff makes me happy. And be sure to comment down below and let me know if

you have any thoughts on what I said. And as usual, all of my social media and my goodreads

will be in the description below if you'd like to follow me anywhere else.

Thank you all so much for watching, I hope you're having a lovely day or night where you are, please

remember that you are beautiful and you deserve the world, and I will see you

soon for a brand new video. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> DIVERSITY WITHIN THE BOOK READER/REVIEWER COMMUNITY | DIVERSITY 101 | xreadingsolacex [CC] - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

NEET 2019 Challenges for NEET 2018 Droppers - NTA Impact - Duration: 5:24.

Welcome to NEETLab.

We guide students with strong desire to become a doctor.

In this video, I am going to discuss the impact of newly formed National Testing Agency on

2019 Medical Admissions.

This video outlines NEET 2019 challenges for NEET 2018 droppers.

Out of 13.5 lakh students who wrote NEET exam in 2018, only 2% got MBBS seat in govt medical

college.

Another 2% students will get MBBS seat in private colleges.

Apart from MBBS, another 2% students generally get into private dental colleges.

I hear from many students this year, that they are going to drop out this year and try

NEET 2019 because of high tuition fees for management quota and NRI quota in private

medical colleges.

Many of the students are thinking that the newly formed National Testing Agency will

conduct NEET exam twice a year in Feb and May which will help them to get good score

and get into government medical colleges next year.

If you have missed MBBS government college seat by less than 25 marks, then you have

chance to get into government college next year.

For the rest of the students, it is going to be tough because of various reasons.

Lets discuss those reasons now.

The foremost thing to know is that the cutoff will increase significantly next year because

more than 1 lakh droppers are expected to appear next year because of NTA's move to

conduct exam twice.

Similar thing happened in Tamilnadu this year, the NEET cutoff for all categories increased

by 50 marks because more number of droppers wrote exam this year.

NTA has announced that the NEET examination will be conducted online.

It takes minimum of 3 years to adapt new technology.

This change is expected to create lot of issues for NTA as well as for the students who appear

in NEET 2019.

There are lot of issues which needs to be addressed by NTA such as power shutdown, server

crash, system crash, etc.

How will the student proceed if the computer gets stuck during the exam?

Will they be able to continue the exam where they left or start new some other day?.

There are lot of cases which needs to be handled when exam is conducted online.

Eventhough there is no announcement for syllabus change, there is no clarity on the question

pattern.

NTA official website says that it is planning to include multimedia questions in the exam.

The important notification regarding NEET 2019 is that the exam will not be conducted

in a single day because of unavailability of computers.

It will be conducted in two sessions for 5 days.

This signifies that the question paper will be different for each candidate.

This is going to create the biggest issue in the NEET exam 2019.

NTA Official website says that the questions will be based on psychometric methods, such

as Item Response Theory.

Wondering what it means?

In simple terms, it means that questions are graded based on various parameters and they

are picked randomly during the exam by the server.

This will make the NEET examination even tougher for the students who are going to write in

2019.

Madras high court directed CBSE to give 196 grace marks to students who wrote in regional

language because of the translation error.

If manual question paper had 49 mistakes this year, how will NTA solve this when they give

different question paper in different languages for different candidates.

If you have qualified in NEET and thinking of dropping and trying out next year, I suggest

you to rethink your decision.

You can either join private medical college if you can afford Rs 15 lakhs/year tuition

fees.

If you cannot afford, you can study medicine in foreign medical colleges within Rs 4 lakhs/year

tuition fees.

If you cannot afford Rs 4 lakhs/year and willing to take risk, then decide to drop out.

If you need free guidance in selecting the best foreign medical college send whatsapp

request "MBBSABROAD" along with your city, state and neet score to 7010 253 788 to get

free guidance.

If you liked this video, please cheer us by clicking the thumbsup button.

If you haven't subscribed, I remind you to subscribe to this channel now, before moving

on to the next video.

Thanks for watching this video.

For more infomation >> NEET 2019 Challenges for NEET 2018 Droppers - NTA Impact - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Villa Market Bangkok: The best place to do all your imported food shopping in the city. - Duration: 6:17.

Welcome to the forty-forth video of Bangkok Unmasked!

The YouTube channel that helps you get the most out of your visit to Bangkok city!

If you're new here, please consider subscribing!

In this video I'm going to introduce you to where I buy most of my imported food and drink;

Villa Market Bangkok.

Specifically the Villa Market branch near Ari BTS, La Villa Ari.

Let's get started!

Villa Market Bangkok: Some background

When I arrived in Bangkok 19 years ago, the options for buying imported food and drink

were not great!

It took a while to miss foreign food, but eventually the urge for simple things like

peanut butter, baked beans, cheese, marmite, cereal, biscuits and decent bread all became

too much!

At the time, Villa Market was pretty much the only game in town.

Fast forward to today, and there are lots of options; Makro, Big C, Tesco Lotus, Tops,

Foodland, Gourmet Market and more.

With this said, I think that Villa Supermarket still offers the widest selection of foods

at comparatively reasonable prices.

Note.

I want to highlight the word 'comparatively'.

The import taxes on processed food products are somewhere between 30 percent to 50 percent

plus.

This means that most things you buy in Villa Market are going to be at least twice the

price of what they cost back home.

One other note.

If you want the best selection of premium imported foods, the Central Food Hall at Central

Chitlom has got to be one of the best, if not the best, supermarket in Thailand.

The only problem is that it's crazy expensive.

Buying all your food and drink from this store will likely bankrupt you!

The Central Food Hall even stocks a lot of products from Waitrose; which any Brit will

tell you is probably the best supermarket in the UK.

Villa Market Bangkok: A brief history

Villa Market opened its first store on Sukhumvit road, near Soi 33, in 1974.

At the time grocery shopping in Bangkok was done at an open-air market, maybe a mom-and-pop

shop, or one of the few air-conditioned stores in the city.

In the early 70s, the Sukhumvit area housed a lot of foreign personnel involved with the

Vietnam conflict.

There were also many foreign executives, along with their families, working in and around

Sukhumvit.

From what I have heard, Villa Market served as an unofficial local meeting place.

It was a place to see friends and catch up on the community gossip.

The store also had a bulletin board - as it still does today - near the door where anyone

could post a notice for a maid wanted, apartment for rent, car for sale, or community events.

[When I was a teacher I worked with a number of guys who were stationed in Thailand during

and after the Vietnam war].

Villa Market is a family-owned business.

Where they have always excelled is the fact that they offer organic fruits and vegetables,

and premium quality meats and seafoods.

Currently Villa Market has 34 stores through Thailand; 27 stores in Bangkok and 7 stores

in Hua Hin, Pattaya, Udonthani and Phuket.

To find the closest Villa Market to you, I'd google "Villa Market" and then check Google

Maps to see what's available.

If you're in Central Bangkok, you'll definitely have a branch somewhere nearby.

Villa Market Bangkok: Reasons that I shop there

Number 1.

They direct-import more than 2,500 products from all over the world.

A good number of products stocked by Villa Market aren't stocked by anyone else due to

partnerships with Iceland [a British supermarket] and Monoprix [a French supermarket].

Number 2.

Villa Market has partnerships with farms all over Thailand.

This means that they have some of the best quality fruit and vegetables in the city.

#3.

From my understanding Villa Market is Thailand's original butcher shop.

Their meat selection is solid, and very high quality.

One criticism though; their imported frozen meat is very expensive.

I strongly recommend that you head to Makro, like I do, for frozen beef and lamb.

Makro also offers great deals on frozen venison, sausages, bacon and more.

For context Makro is about half the price of Villa Supermarket for New Zealand

and Australian lamb - and I'm talking shoulder and leg.

I plan to review Makro in a forthcoming video.

Villa Market Bangkok: Online delivery

If you're lazy, you can do online delivery through shoponline.villamarket.com.

This saves walking round the store in circles trying to find exactly what you're looking

for.

Something that I have spent many hours doing!

Note.

While many of their staff are good people, most don't speak English, and are thoroughly

useless at helping you find particular food items.

95% of Villa Market's products are available to purchase online, and the prices are the

same as in-store.

Note.

If you don't live in the delivery area, you can still order online and then pick up the

order in store.

Villa Market Bangkok: Final Thoughts

It used to be the case that it was extremely hard, and very expensive, to cook Western

food at home.

Many food items simply weren't accessible.

Now you can easily put together literally whatever meal you want.

While many imported foods are certainly more expensive than back home, you'll save a fortune

cooking at home versus going out to eat.

These days I rarely eat out.

Maybe once a week or so.

If you have a hankering for a particular imported food item, I'd consider heading to one of

the Villa Market branches.

If they don't stock it, or something close, I'd be surprised.

Anyway, that's it for this video.

Expect a new video next week.

For all you techies out there, this video was shot on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, and

edited using HitFilm Express.

To check out details on arranging a bespoke Bangkok tour with experienced tour guides,

please click on the link in this video's description section.

Finally, please don't forget to subscribe to this channel through the button below!

Also, I'd like to hear from you if you have any questions or comments on Villa Market.

Please do reach out to me through the comments section of this video!

Thank you very much for watching.

I'll see you next week.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> Villa Market Bangkok: The best place to do all your imported food shopping in the city. - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Anna Griffin Mini 3D Cut and Emboss Flower Dies - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Anna Griffin Mini 3D Cut and Emboss Flower Dies - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

✔✔ 대한축구협회 정부와 선수들 '군 입대 연령 조정하겠다 ♥ 뉴스 속보 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> ✔✔ 대한축구협회 정부와 선수들 '군 입대 연령 조정하겠다 ♥ 뉴스 속보 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

허망한 잉글랜드, WC 4강서 전반 리드 지키지 못한 두 번째 팀 - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 허망한 잉글랜드, WC 4강서 전반 리드 지키지 못한 두 번째 팀 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Current affairs in hind|12July current affairs in Hindi|General Knowledge|Current Affairs Quiz - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> Daily Current affairs in hind|12July current affairs in Hindi|General Knowledge|Current Affairs Quiz - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Độ Sinh Vô Biên _ Từng Bước Hạnh Phúc Hơn _Sách Nói Phật Giáo - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> Độ Sinh Vô Biên _ Từng Bước Hạnh Phúc Hơn _Sách Nói Phật Giáo - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

Medicare Marketing: Facebook Ads or Boost Posts? Which One Works? - Duration: 0:44.

Now should you run an ad or boost post on Facebook? Stick around for the

answer because in this segment we're going to cover Facebook ads versus Boost Post.

Check it out! Now Facebook ads and Boost Post are

great in their own way and they're both useful for promoting your business.

Facebook Ads is a great way to reach a large audience in a short amount of time

easily reaching 2,000 people in just one day. Boost posts just don't have the

same reach. More like three to six hundred people depending on how much you

spend. Also Boost Post don't have the same remarketing tools as a Facebook ads. Such

as advertising by video views. Boost Posts are more focused around your

business page. Collecting comments from your customers and community interaction.

So use Boost Posts to warm your audience and a Facebook ad to pitch the sale. Thanks for

hanging out. My name is Steven Coney of Steven Knows Marketing and I'm your

Medicare marketer. Take care.

For more infomation >> Medicare Marketing: Facebook Ads or Boost Posts? Which One Works? - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Phía Sau Em Remix - Kay Trần ft Binz - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Phía Sau Em Remix - Kay Trần ft Binz - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Deus Jamais te Abandona, 12 de Julho – O Senhor te Segura nos Braços dEle - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Deus Jamais te Abandona, 12 de Julho – O Senhor te Segura nos Braços dEle - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Após eliminação do Brasil, saiba o que Galvão Bueno anda fazendo - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Após eliminação do Brasil, saiba o que Galvão Bueno anda fazendo - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Atacado por todo o Brasil, Wesley Safadão não aguenta e solta o verbo sobre Mileide Mihaile - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Atacado por todo o Brasil, Wesley Safadão não aguenta e solta o verbo sobre Mileide Mihaile - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Undisputed ERA crow about their NXT Tag Team Title victory: NXT Exclusive, July 11, 2018 - Duration: 1:00.

We did it, we did it, we did it, we did it, baby.

We told them this was our era.

We told them they were just living in it.

It feels good to be on top of the world, doesn't it.

>> That was amazing, that was awesome, awesome.

>> Give me a second now.

[INAUDIBLE] of course.

>> The world belongs to us, it always has and it always will.

>> And they will learn to stop doubting what we tell them.

>> I'm gonna be honest with you.

That little bit of time with out these made me feel different and

I don't ever wanna feel that way again.

>> Because you're a champion, you're a champion,

>> You're a champion, you're a champion.

>> You're a champion, and I'm a champion.

Round of coffees on me.

>> That sounds good to me, Kyle, that, he is undisputed.

>> [LAUGH] [SOUND]

For more infomation >> Undisputed ERA crow about their NXT Tag Team Title victory: NXT Exclusive, July 11, 2018 - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista a Jerry O'Connell | Carter en Crackle - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Entrevista a Jerry O'Connell | Carter en Crackle - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

ZINCO: Sofre de Impotência Sexual? CUIDADO! Pode ser Falta Desse Mineral - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> ZINCO: Sofre de Impotência Sexual? CUIDADO! Pode ser Falta Desse Mineral - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Law enFORCEment is the source of all evil - Part 1– our personal story - Duration: 14:59.

We were working on a video

on the Government as the root cause of all evil in the world,

and how exactly it makes the lives of people so difficult!

Just as Gianni Rodari in his Cipollino story said:

Life was difficult in the kingdom, because all the land was owned by the Royal Cherry family.

And in the middle of that video,

God has sent us a priceless material

to which give the first priority here.

Two head-to-toe decorated "Law enforcers"

from the City of Hamilton showed up at our doorstep!

Approaching them was a royal tax collector,

master Tomato, a very plenished fruit

Snooping around to get to us on just about anything,

they've started by claiming that

some neighbor complained

that our dog was trespassing their property line.

These alleged "authorities" didn't even find themselves obligated

to present us any evidences of the incident:

neither the name of the alleged neighbor,

not the time of the appearance of the dog,

nor any pictures or videos of the crime!

Who are we, indeed, to even question

the validity of the words of their mouths, really?

We're not even allowed to know

who these clowns are,

I don't have to tell you my name!

I don't have to tell you my name!

who these clowns are,

we're given just one degree of freedom –

to be afraid of their appearances

and to submit to their masters!

That's what they think.

But we think differently.

And there are several strong reasons

why we don't believe the words they say:

1. Rocky, our German shepherd, is a very smart dog;

he loves greeting people

and graciously deals with other pets;

he actually trained other dogs in the neighborhood,

like Daddy did from the "Dog whisperer".

Rocky hasn't even bite these "agents" of evil

trespassing our property now –

although he certainly smelled evil on them.

2. Rocky perfectly knows our neighbors

as we invited them all for barbeques.

Not only he never wanted to harm anyone, -

he worried a lot for their lives when they were swimming in our lake,

prepared to rescue from the water if they were drowning;

3. There's no even a reason for him to be aggressive -

he's never been fed any synthetic kibbles

which drive dogs obnoxious and hyperactive,

or kept in a cage which give pets dissatisfaction

and make them passive aggressive;

4. Rocky is a great watcher of neighborhood.

As we live on a farm,

he keeps wild animals in check in their wooden areas.

So it's either Rocky, or coyotes

that our neighbors would see at their doorsteps.

5. It's not only Rocky, but a fox, and a deer

can trespass the borderlines here;

we also run into neighbor's lamas or cows

on our lawn occasionally,

which was OK and even fun for us to watch.

And that's because we suppose neighbors must

be mature enough, be able to resolve issues

between each other peacefully,

without giving violent "authority" the prerogative

without giving violent "authority" the prerogative

to exercise their powers.

We assume kind people must understand

the immorality of the government's law enforcement,

as everybody's been through a lot

from their putting their noses

way too much into people's lives already.

7. And, finally, the most clear reason

for us to believe that

this must be just another Gaslighting tactic

because since, one year ago,

we've submitted our Declaration

to the Municipality, the City of Hamilton,

declaring we won't be paying property taxes

or any other dues they impose,

because we must not be financing

their immoral structure.

And since then we've started receiving threats,

online and phone calls -

from the alleged CRA,

and from some alleged officers

just hear that!

Hello. This call is from the Tax department of Canada Revenue Agency.

The reason behind this call is that

there is a case, a lawsuit that is getting filed under your name.

The moment you receive this message,

I need you to get back to me on my department division number that is 249-200-0033.

I repeat: 249-200-0033.

Now, if I don't hear a call from you, we will have to issue an arrest warrant under your name

and get you arrested. So, get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

And here's another call,

from just about two weeks ago:

Saved message. June 26, 3:24 pm.

The issue we have is extremely time sensitive.

My name is officer James Morrison.

And hot line to my division is: 613-616-2991.

I repeat my number. It's 613-616-2991.

Now, don't try to disregard this message and do return the call.

If you don't return the call or if I don't hear from you return it, either,

then the only thing I can do is:

to wish you a good luck.

As the situation badly unfold on you.

So, give me a call back as soon as you get this message. Thank you.

Of course, we didn't return the call,

and went with "wish you good luck" option this "officer" gave us.

And now - our dog trespassing!

It just doesn't fit the picture.

It would not worth wasting their precious time coming.

There's a bigger issue on their plate now that they're angry about,

and that's what they're after.

And the way how fast our conversation moved

to the following point just proves our suspicions.

Without further ado,

the agent asked us how come they don't see our dog's registration.

To which we said he didn't ask for one.

She said it's "by-law".

We asked what is "by-law", and who writes it?

Are the lawmakers some supernatural entities,

with the highest moral values?

Because from what we all know,

they are the least moral people, -

only those ones are eager to sneak into the government.

And for that reason,

as well as for the fact that taxpayers' money

is spent on atrocities committed by the government,

we have submitted our Declaration to refuse them.

And this our insubordination

was something the agent at our doorstep couldn't tolerate.

In her head, she ran options could charge us for.

Tax evasion!

Unauthorized building!

Unlawful laughing!

And chewing a gum without a license!

That original excuse

they've used to put their feet in –

dog trespassing –

just evaporated from her mind.

She knew that she couldn't much blame us

for something unproven like that.

What they were hoping for was

to bully us and play their scare tactic,

with their shiny badges of disgrace

that were supposed to

project their "authority" over us;

That didn't work.

"I've got one that can see!"

So, having heard that we resist their evil power,

she's got furious.

You tax evading thief!

I'm gonna tell the Lemon general about this!

So, she pulled a pen, asked for my name,

and departed to her car to compose.

It wasn't too long before

she came out with a $100 fine paper -

for not paying them tax on having a dog!

Apparently, they've run out of donuts

since we quit paying them property taxes.

And they're too proud

and too decorated to beg for the charity.

They just claim the money!

In the name of the Lemon general and the Royal Cherry family, I claim the shack!

And here's what she wrote:

"Administrative penalty notice

issued pursuant to City of Hamilton

Administrative Penalty By-Law.

What's "By-Law", by the way?

This euphemism they've chosen

to sound like a mutual agreement.

But nobody we know desired these "by-laws",

nobody wants to be charged

for all the trivialities of life!

No one has given them a consent on these.

It's mere a dictatorship of the evil power.

The lemon general was the Law.

And, with the help of tomato,

he claimed everyone's home

in the name of the royal cherry family kingdom.

Unfair, right?

Oh, here, she still had to put down her name –

it's Karen Dickie!

We had a visit from a Dickie!

What a joke.

It MUST be a hoax.

These government Trolls with fictitious names,

they're not only online,

it's just too funny to be true.

OK, and here's the paramount part.

This writing says:

"Did commit the offense of: fail to license dog."

Offense? They called us criminals?

They judge us now, without court!

We have now committed an offense!

Well, actually the only 'offense' we committed,

according to them,

is that we give NOTHING

to this evil governmental monster,

but instead started to follow our consciousness,

God-given morality,

exercise our own thinking,

and take responsibility for actions in all we do –

instead of submitting to power,

delegating thinking

to immoral "authority of the royal cherries",

like these officers do:

I'm just strictly doing my job.

I'm just strictly doing my job.

They should know

that the excuse like "I was just following orders"

wasn't accepted as a valid excuse

on Nuremberg trials

for the actions that Nazi agents did.

So that they should stop using this

typical stinky "I'm just doing my job"

I'm just strictly doing my job.

and start thinking!

And here, in their paper,

these 'agents' demand $100 NOW!

This is unauthorized giggling!

There's a tax on laughter, don't they know?

It must be paid!

I'll collect it now!

Yes, NOW!

Because it says if it's not paid NOW –

is miraculously grows to $157,

almost double, in just 2 weeks!

What a crazy Ponzi scheme operation

is run by the government

1,300% per year –

which means,

these $100 will reach $130,000.00 in a year

and they're gonna take your home!

Tax collector Tomato was attempting

to turn Pumpkin's little home into a dog house.

And all of this is

just for not buying a paper from them on a dog!

What a system! Isn't that robbery?

Robber!

Where's robber? Show me the swine!

At your service, sir! You're looking at him!

Fine resemblance, eh?

You know, writing the "laws" is never enough.

The legal governmental system is held on VIOLENCE only.

That's why they have to always threaten.

As your lemon-general,

I say those who do not pay, will be...

punished!

Yes, they punish first for not licensing a dog,

then – for not paying the fine immediately.

There's no end to their threats.

Here, they've narrowed our choices to just 2 options:

1 – run & pay NOW,

or 2- ask for another agent of the same

evil corrupt system

to work on your case. Interesting.

Let me think.

If we pay it now, we lose $100 and

and most importantly – we lose our Soul,

we'll betray God by submitting to the evil.

If we go with their option #2,

then we'll commit even worse sin –

by proving that they are the authority,

by recognizing their power over us –

as if we need their 'permission'

not to pay this $100

and whatever their tax on a dog is!

The choice now is:

I get my ass kicked, or...

option B: I kick YOUR ass, and collect the $200.

I'm going with option B:

kicking YOUR ass, and collecting the $200.

And so we're going with option 3:

sending them their piece of junk paper back,

to "the City of Hamilton", the "corrupt Government"

(so that all mailmen are reminded of this fact),

together with this video,

hoping maybe they can learn a thing or two about themselves

and quit that soul corrupting job

now, before it's too late for them!

Because, as Lev Tolstoy wrote,

"People came to the point

that the human government rules

rules have replaced God's law for them.

And the sin of submitting to human authorities

is as great a sin

as that of those who used violence."

These law enforcement agents committed both.

And so, we're left in the situation

where we can only let them, if the wish,

serve their corrupt god, with is Government.

But we must do what Jesus did. Remember?

Once tax collectors approached Peter and asked him:

'Will your teacher pay what is expected?'

Peter said he will.

But, Jesus, having heard that, said to Peter:

'What do you think, Peter,

from whom does the King take dues –

from his sons or from strangers?'

Peter said 'From strangers.'

'So, as we are the sons of God,

we must not pay dues.'"

And their threats to us are just as they were

to Henry David Thoreau,

who wrote On the Duty of Civil Disobedience:

"When I meet a government which says to me,

'Your money or your life,'

why should I be in haste to give it my money?"

Because what difference does it make –

whether they have made up some pieces of papers,

and called them "laws",

thus gave themselves the prerogatives

to commit about any atrocity against people,

or they don't have these papers?

The laws they create are for their benefits only,

and they don't make evil good or good – evil,

they don't change the nature of their evil doing,

neither do they protect us from them.

For more infomation >> Law enFORCEment is the source of all evil - Part 1– our personal story - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Current affairs in hind|12July current affairs in Hindi|General Knowledge|Current Affairs Quiz - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> Daily Current affairs in hind|12July current affairs in Hindi|General Knowledge|Current Affairs Quiz - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

भरोसा तुझपे है ऐसा मुझे ग़रीब नवाज | Bharosa Tujhpe Hai - Duration: 0:22.

Bharosa Tujhpe Hai

For more infomation >> भरोसा तुझपे है ऐसा मुझे ग़रीब नवाज | Bharosa Tujhpe Hai - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

narco serie 'El Chapo' está de regreso en su última temporada - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> narco serie 'El Chapo' está de regreso en su última temporada - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Fora do ar, Mamma Bruschetta tem alta adiada pelos médicos e segue internada - Duration: 2:31.

 O programa não contou com os apresentadores titulares na tarde de segunda-feira, 09 de julho

Lívia Andrade não esteve na atração, assim como e Mara Maravilha. + Globo muda cartilha e jornalistas sofrem com proibição da emissora  Mara também se ausentou

A assessoria informou que a morena teve uma indisposição estomacal e que retornaria ao programa na terça

Já Mamma, foi informado apenas que ela estava de férias.  Na verdade, a apresentadora se internou mais uma vez para tratar da erisipela, uma infecção cutânea que ela vem tratando desde 2017

Ela já precisou se ausentar do programa outras duas vezes e retorná das férias no próximo dia 23

 De acordo com informações do programa A Tarde é Sua, da RedeTV!, Mamma receberia alta nesta quarta-feira, 11, mas os médicos preferiram deixá-la por mais um dia internada

A medida foi tomada apenas por preocupação, não houve nenhuma alteração no seu estado de saúde

As inflamações na pela da apresentadora já diminuíram e tudo está controlado.    Em qualquer emissora de televisão ou de rádio não se é permitido ficar de conversinha dentro do estúdio ou encher o local com visitantes e pessoas desconhecidas enquanto um programa é transmitido ao vivo

Regra interna da maioria dos canais.  De acordo com informações do jornalista Flávio Ricco, o diretores do SBT, após alguns empecilhos, resolveram relembrar uma determinação e reforçaram, principalmente para a equipe do , o que pode o que não pode ter dentro do estúdios

 Pessoas estranhas e consideradas desnecessárias para o bom andamento da atração vespertina estão vetadas de se aproximarem do estúdio

A regra, na verdade, já valia, mas não estava sendo cumprida da maneira correta.

For more infomation >> ✅ Fora do ar, Mamma Bruschetta tem alta adiada pelos médicos e segue internada - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Marhaba Aaj Chale Ge | मरहबा आज चलेंगे शाहे अबरार के पास - Duration: 8:10.

Marhaba aaj chalenge shahe Abrar ke paas

For more infomation >> Marhaba Aaj Chale Ge | मरहबा आज चलेंगे शाहे अबरार के पास - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

FIT FORNES NECESITO CARBOHIDRATOS Y PROTEINAS DESPUES DEL ENTREANAMIENTO - Duration: 2:25.

Nutrition expert says to load up on protein and carbs after a workout to boost athletic

performance Tuesday, July 10, 2018 by: RJ Jhonson

After your workout, you need to consume food that's rich in protein and carbohydrates,

according to expert, Dr. Fernando Naclerio, principal lecturer in strength training and

sports nutrition at the University of Greenwich.

Dr. Naclerio says consuming food rich in macronutrients can help athletes ensure their body's recovery.

In particular, he emphasized the consumption of carbohydrates and protein during the post-exercise

period.

This time window is crucial to rebuilding muscle tissue damaged during exercise.

Dr. Naclerio believes that consuming specific nutrients after a workout will also boost

athletic performance and in the process, minimize the risk of injuries.

"From this point of view, supplementation or looking for a good, high-quality multi-nutrient

food would be beneficial for athletes," he said.

Eating the right food after your workout Exercise drains your body of glycogen – the

glucose that your body stores in your bones and liver for future use.

Physical activity also produces small tears and injuries in the

muscles you use.

After exercise, your body focuses mainly on recovering the energy it used up and on repairing

torn tissue.

Repeating the cycles of injury and repair, and energy loss and recovery is ultimately

what gives you better health and a stronger physique.

Eating the right food post-workout is you helping your body accomplish its immediate

goals.

In choosing which food to consume, here are some important facts to remember:

Your body needs carbohydrates

As previously mentioned, exercise depletes your stored glucose, which comes from carbs.

How much carbohydrates you need depends on what kind of exercise you perform and how

often you workout.

Because endurance activities (swimming, running, etc.) consume more glycogen than resistance

training (lifting weights), then endurance athletes need to consume more carbs than bodybuilders.

For more infomation >> FIT FORNES NECESITO CARBOHIDRATOS Y PROTEINAS DESPUES DEL ENTREANAMIENTO - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mundial de Rusia 2018: Yuri Cortez, el fotógrafo salvadoreño que acabó sepultado por los jugadore - Duration: 3:17.

 Empecemos por el comienzo, es decir, por el gol que le dio a Croacia el pase a la final del Mundial de Rusia

 Cuando los croatas marcaron este miércoles frente a Inglaterra su segundo tanto que les dio la victoria frente a Inglaterra (2-1), de inmediato, todos corrieron a abrazarse en varios puntos de la cancha del estadio Luzhniki de Moscú

Cuál es el secreto de Croacia, el pequeño país europeo que logró la hazaña de llegar a la final del Mundial de Rusia  Sin embargo, los más efusivos se fueron a una esquina de la cancha, donde suelen estar los fotógrafos para captar los goles del encuentro

  Allí, en una silla, estaba sentado el fotógrafo salvadoreño Yuri Cortez, enviado por la agencia AFP a Rusia 2018

Croacia logra dramática clasificación a la final del Mundial de Rusia 2018 al vencer a Inglaterra en tiempo suplementario  En una breve entrevista con el diario Récord, Yuri Cortez comentó que vio que los jugadores iban hacia él

 Cambió su cámara para poder disparar con un lente gran angular, para abarcar más espacio y poder tomar así fotografías más cerca

 "Sentí cómo la silla se venía para abajo, pero siempre estuve tomando la foto, entonces les tome fotos cuando estaban encima mío", contó

 Al final, los jugadores se disculparon con el salvadoreño, que por un momento se debió sentir como el doceavo integrante del equipo que derrotó a Inglaterra y se enfrentará contra Francia el domingo 15 de julio de 2018

 "Se dieron cuenta que podían haberme hecho un daño y me preguntaron que si estaba bien"

 Cortez acabó siendo protagonista involuntario de un momento histórico para los croatas

 Ahora puedes recibir notificaciones de BBC News Mundo. Descarga la nueva versión de nuestra app y actívalas para no perderte nuestro mejor contenido

For more infomation >> Mundial de Rusia 2018: Yuri Cortez, el fotógrafo salvadoreño que acabó sepultado por los jugadore - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Overlord III Opening「VORACITY」by MYTH&ROID - Duration: 2:31.

I am very very crazy and can not stop forever

All in the world Inside this cocoon

1 2 3 4

In the foremost darkness nobody got a dinner Food Red

I can not stop stopping I can not stop eating I can not stop unstoppable nodding Off

You can eat anything ... even if you do not have it, ha ha ha ha ha

Life exhausted full course to taste violent pleasure

Do not stop Please do not stop Stop Stop chew again

I will not get bored Oh That's a lacking healthy urge

I am very very crazy and can not stop forever

Let's be greedy and let your love go on very very very delicious

Very much to the living body All in the world

In this cocoon

1 2 3 4

In the foremost darkness nobody got a dinner Food Red

I can not stop stopping I can not stop eating I can not stop unstoppable nodding Off

You can eat anything ... even if you do not have it, ha ha ha ha ha

Life exhausted full course to taste violent pleasure

Do not stop Please do not stop Stop Stop chew again

I will not get bored Oh That's a lacking healthy urge

I am very very crazy and can not stop forever

Let's be greedy and let your love go on very very very delicious

Very much to the living body All in the world

In this cocoon

Just to eat How delicious do you want?

For more infomation >> Overlord III Opening「VORACITY」by MYTH&ROID - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Syn3.0, una célula sintética que tiene las instrucciones básicas para la vida con menos de 500 genes - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Syn3.0, una célula sintética que tiene las instrucciones básicas para la vida con menos de 500 genes - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

As 100 Musicas Internacionais Romanticas - Melhores Musicas Romanticas Anos 80 - Duration: 1:29:03.

For more infomation >> As 100 Musicas Internacionais Romanticas - Melhores Musicas Romanticas Anos 80 - Duration: 1:29:03.

-------------------------------------------

No le podemos fallar a la ciudadanía, seremos absolutamente drásticos: Cravioto - Duration: 4:53.

El coordinador de la bancada de Movimiento Regeneración Nacinal (Morena) en la Asamblea Legislativa (ALDF), César Cravioto, adelantó que este jueves el equipo de transición de la Jefatura de Gobierno analizará el avance de la reconstrucción de la ciudad, luego de los sismos de septiembre del año pasado

"A diez meses de los hechos, hay todavía muchos pendientes y queremos saber cuánto se ha gastado, en qué se ha gastado, cuánto dinero queda disponible y cuál es el plan que tiene este gobierno para atender a los damnificados, como parte prioritaria", explicó

El también integrante del grupo de trabajo de la virtual jefa de Gobierno, Claudia Sheinbaum, recordó que desde un principio estuvieron en desacuerdo con la creación de la Comisión para la reconstrucción de la CDMX, al señalar que no era el instrumento adecuado y a casi un año de la emergencia notan que no ha funcionado del todo

Por lo que precisó que cuestionarán a la actual administración del mandatario local José Ramón Amieva, sobre la forma en que han atendido a los cientos de damnificados

Cuestionado sobre las imputaciones del INE sobre malversación de los recursos del Fideicomiso que creó Morena para los damnificados de los sismos, consideró injusto que se sancione al único partido que realmente implementó medidas de apoyo a los que lo necesitaban en el país y confió en que el tema se aclarará eventualmente

En entrevista con Publimetro, dijo que el próximo lunes los equipos de transición abordarán el tema del agua, para conocer cuales son los programas del gobierno de la ciudad para mejorar el abasto a corto, mediano y largo plazo

Mientras que el martes tendrán la mesa de administración y finanzas, para empezar a trabajarâ€"de manera conjuntaâ€" el presupuesto 2019, que ya será ejercido por el próximo gobierno, así como el estado de cada una de las dependencias para ubicar sus focos rojos y los proyectos que deberán continuarse en los próximos años

"Con estas cuatro mesas arranca este proceso y después iremos abriendo mesas con calendario propio y acordamos que cada 15 días los equipos vamos a tener reunión de balance para ver si vamos avanzando bien o nos atoramos en algún tema", precisó

El reto morenista Dijo que estos diagnósticos servirán también para definir la estrategia de Morena en las alcaldías, ya que el gobierno local deberá informar qué problemáticas presenta cada una de las 16 alcaldías

Además reconoció que el trabajo que tiene Morena por delante â€"a nivel nacional y localâ€" no es menor, ya que la ciudadanía expresó con su voto un mensaje de búsqueda de cambio, mismo que deberán entender y llevar a la práctica

"Tenemos que entender bien el mensaje, no es que los 30 millones de votos que tuvimos en el país sean de morenistas

No, es de una ciudadanía que está exigiendo un cambio,y tenemos que entender que lo exige a nivel nacional y también en la CDMX; que haya un gobierno honesto, cercano a la gente, que atienda la problemática de la mayoría de la población", dijo

Por lo que buscarán también el equilibrio involucrando a la ciudadanía, empoderando a los habitantes de la CDMX, dándoles su lugar y que entiendan que es nada más votar sino que deben estar todo el tiempo pendientes de cómo se está gobernando

"No vamos a permitir los actos de corrupción, vamos a ser muy cuidadosos de los perfiles que se elijan para tener los espacios de mayor relevancia en la CDMX; vamos a ser muy autocráticos cuando las cosas no funcionen bien y vamos a ser un gobierno que va a estar dedicado a gobernar, a atender los problemas de la gente y no a utilizar el poder en beneficio personal", advirtió

Cravioto Romero adelantó que este viernes los diputados de Morena se reunirán con los nuevos integrantes de bancada que conformarán el primer Congreso de la Ciudad de México para darles la bienvenida y comentarles sobre los temas pendientes y aquellos trascendentales para atender

Entre los temas pendientes dijo que se debe atender: Implementar la austeridad en el Congreso de la CDMX Cuidar que no se quiera privatizar el agua Consolidar que los órganos autónomos también vayan en consonancia con lógica de austeridad y eficiencia Armonizar todas las leyes de la Ciudad con la Constitución de la CDMX "No le podemos fallar a la ciudadanía, tendremos que ser absolutamente drásticos: cero despilfarros, cero prepotencia, cero gasto superfluo, el dinero será para atender las demandas de la ciudadanía", advirtió

Numeralia: 11 alcaldías obtuvo Morena en la CDMX Buscarán reducir mil millones de pesos en el Congreso de la CDMX 1 jefatura de Gobierno 31 curules en el Congreso de la CDMX "La ciudadanía sabía que podía dar un voto diferenciado o unificado y lo dieron unificado porque quieren armonía entre los órganos de gobierno, entre los tres niveles de gobierno y nosotros velaremos por que se cumpla a cabalidad el mandato"

Lo más visto en PublimetroTV:  

No comments:

Post a Comment