Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 12 2018

La exconcursante de la última edición del Reality show Supervivientes , María Jesús Ruiz, es encontrada con su prometido, el empresario Julio Ruz, en la semana de la moda Mercedes Benz Fashion Week en el desfile de Hannibal Laguna.

Por su parte, a la exmiss España se le vio luciendo un estupendo atuendo que constaba de un pantalón morado de talle alto que le ceñía la cintura de una manera espectacular y un top gris azulado a juego con zapatos altos con brillos y un sobre dorado.

Todo esto combinado con un peinado rubio al estilo Halle Berry, mientras a su prometido se le veía en un estilo clásico de él: camisa y pantalón blancos, saco gris a cuadros y zapatos oscuros.

Ruiz y Ruz con Hannibal Laguna;Hannibal Laguna ha presentado su más nueva colección de ropa en la semana de la moda en Madrid que es patrocinada por la Mercedes Benz, mejor conocida como la Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid, por lo que muchas caras importantes fueron vistas en el recinto.

El diseñador fue visitado por personalidades del mundo del espectáculo tal como lo son Mónica Hoyos, Anna Barrachina y Vanesa Romero. Y otras caras que se han dejado ver atraída por el desfile del venezolano ha sido la exmiss España María Jesús Ruiz, junto a su prometido, Julio Ruz, quien acompaña a la modelo a donde a esta le plazca ir.

La pareja ha aprovechado la ocasión de que se han dejado ver en público en un evento importante para anunciar una penosa noticia. Y es que la bodaque había sido pactada no se realizará en septiembre.

Pero esto no quiere decir que la boda se cancele, sino que, más bien, se pospone. Pues ha acontecido que a ambos se les ha liado el tiempo y no han podido cumplir sus planes en el plazo que tenían pensado hacerlo.

Incertidumbre en los planes matrimoniales;María Jesús Ruiz explica que el motivo del retraso en los planes matrimoniales se ha debido, en su mayor parte, a Supervivientes.

La modelo le echa la culpa al reality show del que ha salido recientemente porque, según lo que argumenta, el concurso habría consumido demasiado tiempo de los dos.

Por su parte, la exmiss España declara que, al encontrarse encerrada en Honduras, no podía hacer mucho para organizar su boda. Y es que, encima de todo, Julio Ruz le ha dado casi todas las responsabilidades de elección a María Jesús. El empresario dice que prefiere simplemente complacer a su prometida y que, además, se encuentra muy ocupado haciéndose cargo de sus negocios.

For more infomation >> María Jesús Ruiz y Julio Ruz posponen su boda por falta de tiempo para organizarla - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Agus y los monstruos 11: El árbol de las pesadillas - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Agus y los monstruos 11: El árbol de las pesadillas - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Все #ТОБОТЫ Трансформеры - Мультфильмы про машинки трансформеры 2018 новый сезон. Игрушки ТОБОТЫ - Duration: 15:04.

For more infomation >> Все #ТОБОТЫ Трансформеры - Мультфильмы про машинки трансформеры 2018 новый сезон. Игрушки ТОБОТЫ - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué son los macronutrientes?: todo lo que debes saber - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué son los macronutrientes?: todo lo que debes saber - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

elpatín.com entrevista a Tony Trujillo - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> elpatín.com entrevista a Tony Trujillo - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

As I was traveling from south of the Jordan from Aqaba towards north again

I passed through the one city Kerak in the middle of the Jordan.

As I was passing through, from the left side as you can see in the video I saw one huge castle

it's a castle al-Kerak, it's crusaders castle and it's one of the largest crusaders castles in Levant.

Levant is huge portion of Middle East.

Construction (of castle) began in 1140. under Pagan and Fulk, King of Jerusalem

It's very beautiful: you can see some stones, you can have a great view of Kerak city from there...

Crusaders called it ''Karak in Moab'', as it is referred until now in history books.

After I visited the castle the guy who dropped me off,

he wanted to help me and wait for me for a few minutes till I visit the castle and

bring me back to the highway so I can hitchhike back, towards the north

I saw that it's very late, and it's two hours till dark,

so I had no chance to succeed in that and I asked him to leave me in some church where I can

ask someone to sleep inside, because in Jordan they are locking the churches

there is this big fence that nobody can jump over

And I can put just my sponge there and I would sleep under the key and safe

But the church was already closed and I went to the institution next to it

There was some charity institution

At the time they were helping some Syrian refugees

And the employees over there they,

when they heard about my story they were offering me their houses to go there and stay there

and I accepted to go in one house where there is an parents and they have daughter round about my age.

So, let's see how that happened ...

So right now, I'm in Kerak and I came to a church to ask these people for help and

And they invited me to... -Caritas

Caritas, thank them so much...

They are helping Syrian people a lot and

Now I'm invited for one of their members to go in his house with his family,

to meet their culture and Christian side of Arabs

So thank you so much -The village name is Adir.

Adir? Thank you so much.

So I am in Adir, it's a village in Jordan.

I was invited with this beautiful family to stay in their house and

I had lunch with them and now two of us we are going to church

This village half of, more than half of this village is Christian and

We are going to meet some Christian people, to see how they live and what is their culture...

I covered my head, it means that I will go to visit a church.

The first church I'm going to visit in this village is Latin Church.

What is the name of this church? -It's Mari Jose church.

Next to this church we see this interesting place

This is the assimilation of Golgotha: this hill and the cross.

Golgotha is a place in Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified

We're going to visit the Roman Church, underground,

here.

It is a very old church and the Romans built this when the first Christians started to grow

and they were hiding from other people which were trying to kill them

So they were they were living underground and they were making churches underground

This is the church.

This is the church? Yes?

Um? -In the past.

So, this is priest Aldi he built, he is from Italy he built a lot of churches a lot of schools here in this village

And here in the another side of the...

So it was Church before and here it is his tomb, under the stone.

and now we enter the yard of Orthodox Church, here is the home for the priest

and here is the church

Priest is from where, from Greece?

No, he is from Adir, from Jordan.

Inside of this yard we have Christmas tree. It's not Christmas, but every Christmas they light this Christmas tree

They light it and they are celebrating and they have big festival here. This is the church.

Shukran (thank you).

Now we are going to visit one shop

It's very very old and it's...

Christian shop. So at first I thought I thought that they are selling Christian

But it's not they're selling some chips and stuff like that...

It's this shop, its here?

It's closed, it's closed!

Syrian grapes.

There is no insects because of this bag. They put it in the tree and when they need grapes they just take it

and they eat the grapes...

Mmmm.... Very delicious

I'm visiting now one family and

they have in front of their house this...

Its very beautiful, it's in someone's house. Wow!

I am invited in this family, no ma fi moshkila (no problem in Arabic)

I'm invited in this family and

they are very kind and very happy to invite me and that I stay in their house that they invited me to stay one more day

Every Arab, so also Arab Christians, they work

and after long day of work and school they sit together and they speak, they drink tea

and they eat some fruit and...

They are speaking and everybody's happy...

Hello...

Now everybody stopped speaking because I am making this video

How are you? -Ana mniha (I am fine in Arabic)

Thank you, shukran (thank you in Aabic)

This was Arabic music and great night with these people, really :)

Thank you for inviting me. :*

Now we are making birthday surprise, yes? -Yes.

And everything looks so yummy!

Happy birthday to you

happy birthday, happy birthday

happy birthday to you!

Wooooooo!

Shukran, shukran (thank you)

Hey, thanks for watching subscribe, share, like

comment down below what you like what you don't like so I will be better in my videos. Yeah

This would be my next video and

this is the video that YouTube recommends for you to watch so stay tuned and see you, bye :)

For more infomation >> Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

-------------------------------------------

Talleres creativos #MyThoughts 07 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Talleres creativos #MyThoughts 07 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Restaurante 7 Monjas. Baza, Granada - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Restaurante 7 Monjas. Baza, Granada - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados Encuesta sobre Publicidad en Redes Sociales - Duration: 4:26.

A couple months ago we asked 200 marketing professionals

to complete a survey in wich they told us a bit of what they think

about Social Media as advertising channel.

We have collected all the results on

a report that you can download in our website,

but just in case you had a few time, I´m going to resume the most important five points of the report.

Numer one:

Social Media is considered the most important platform within

the advertising strategy, in fact not only that, but is much more relevant

than any of the other channels that we asked on the survey.

How do we know it? we asked every marketing specialist

whom took part of the study to clasificate these

advertising channels in order of importance.

When extracting the data, all numbers showed

that Social Media stand out from the rest of channels,

for example SEM, Display and other traditional media.

We love to see how advertisers recognize the importance of

Social Media as an advertising channel,

but we weren´t much sorprised about it.

Social Media is, after all, the new ecosystem of communication

for almost every consumer all over the world.

The ability this channel offers to directly interact

with its audience in this interlinked space

is very atractive for advertisers and brands.

Let´s start the point two:

Nowadays, most of the companies

are not prepared at a 100% to squeeze

the advantages of Social Media

How to leverage the opportunities that Social Media channels offer?

well, a 60% of the interviewees

told us that, despite using advertising channels,

they haven´t felt really prepared for it,

but on the other hand, a 15% said that they haven´t used

Social advertising for this strategy.

But, why it happens? well, the main reasons we found were:

First one, insufficient budget.

Second, they don´t have qualified people.

And third, that´s not the priority for the company.

Actually, first and trird reasons

are very similar, simply it concerns that priority for these companies

to this channels, is not in their strategic plan.

But, for example, in the second case,

find, pay, maintain and manage digital marketing expert teams

could be a very hard task

This is a very common challenge for companies

that want to transform their advertising efforts to digital

but it is possible to get it.

In number 3

Facebook is the most demanded Social platform.

Almost a 80% of the marketing specialists

have done Facebook advertising in the last 12 months

We can also highlight that around a half of them,

used Instagram and Twitter at the same time,

20% used Snapchat,

and around a 15% did it with Pinterest.

Number 4:

Well, it seems good news are coming for these channels

The importance of Social Media strategy

is increasing exponentially.

A bit more than 50% said

that importance was increasing.

A bit less than 40% said that it was the same as before.

And near 12% said that is decreasing.

We don´t understand what´s wrong with these 12%.

Number 5:

in this last point

there are also good news

It seems like there´s also an intention

of raising the inversion in these channels.

A 40% think of raising

their dedicated budget to advertise on Social Media,

and also, we have found two types of marketers:

those who spend more than a half of their marketing budget

in Social Media advertising,

and those who spend less than a half in these channels.

We´ll have to wait to know in those who spend more

in these platforms, obtain the wished benefits.

Well this is all for today.

If you want to read the whole report,

you can download it in our website adglow.com

and to keep receiving information about marketing and Social Media advertising,

subscribe to our channel.

Thank you and see you next time.

For more infomation >> Resultados Encuesta sobre Publicidad en Redes Sociales - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 Collection - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 Collection - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Una modelo de Instagram fue atacada por un tiburón cuando intentaba sacar la foto perfecta - Duration: 3:49.

Katarina Zarutskie arriesgó su vida para sacarse una foto para Instagram En la actualidad, si no está en Instagram no sucedió

Katarina Zarutskie, una modelo de Instagram de 19 años de edad con más de 25,4 millones de seguidores, arriesgó su vida para sacar la foto perfecta y casi pierde la mano

La joven estadounidense aprendió una dura lección durante sus vacaciones en las Bahamas acompañada de su novio y la familia de él

Katarina Zarutskie tiene más de 25 millones de seguidores en Instagram (Instagram Katarina) Al ver un grupo de personas nadando con tiburones, la influencer decidió lanzarse al agua y flotar junto a los depredadores para sacarse una foto para subir a su cuenta

Mientras su suegro intentaba capturar la imagen perfecta, quedó registrado en cámara el momento en que uno de los tiburones mordió el brazo de Zarutskie y la arrastró hacia el fondo del mar

"Tenía mi muñeca en la boca y podía sentir sus dientes hundirse en mi brazo. Lo sacaron del agua en unos segundos y luego arranqué mi muñeca de la boca del tiburón lo más rápido que pude", recordó la modelo

Katarina Zarutskie fue atacada por un tiburón nodriza Los tiburones nodriza son considerados inofensivos con respecto a los seres humanos pero muerden si se sienten molestados o atacados por una persona

La modelo reveló que, en vez de entrar en pánico, sacó su mano del agua para que los otros tiburones no pudieran olfatear la sangre

Katarina logró mantenerse calma y salvar su mano "Soy afortunada de haber podido salvar mi mano

Da testimonio de lo calmada que me mantuve", declaró la joven a Buzzfeed. Lo que pudo haber terminado en tragedia se convirtió en una gran lección para la modelo nacida en California

La cicatriz de Katarina Zarutskie tras ser mordida por un tiburón nodriza "Son animales salvajes y es una situación incontrolable", explicó

Pese a que su experiencia casi termina en tragedia, la modelo logró su cometido y la foto del episodio que casi le cuesta la vida le sumó más de 10 mil seguidores

Gracias a que su suegro siguió capturando imágenes mientras el incidente ocurría Katarina pudo compartir lo sucedido con sus seguidores y escribió "Anuncio de servicio público: Los tiburones son lindos pero pueden morder si uno no tiene cuidado"

MÁS SOBRE ESTE TEMA: Conmoción en Wall Street: una alta ejecutiva murió devorada por un tiburón

For more infomation >> Una modelo de Instagram fue atacada por un tiburón cuando intentaba sacar la foto perfecta - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Chiclana del Segura, encanto serrano. Casas Rurales Atalaya del Segura. Jaén - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Chiclana del Segura, encanto serrano. Casas Rurales Atalaya del Segura. Jaén - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

안철수 "성찰·배움의 시간…독일에서부터 실마리 얻겠다" - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> 안철수 "성찰·배움의 시간…독일에서부터 실마리 얻겠다" - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

La princesse Charlotte porte-t-elle toujours la même robe ? Les photos qui intriguent - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> La princesse Charlotte porte-t-elle toujours la même robe ? Les photos qui intriguent - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to learn JAPANESE fast!!! in UZBEK - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> How to learn JAPANESE fast!!! in UZBEK - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

As I was traveling from south of the Jordan from Aqaba towards north again

I passed through the one city Kerak in the middle of the Jordan.

As I was passing through, from the left side as you can see in the video I saw one huge castle

it's a castle al-Kerak, it's crusaders castle and it's one of the largest crusaders castles in Levant.

Levant is huge portion of Middle East.

Construction (of castle) began in 1140. under Pagan and Fulk, King of Jerusalem

It's very beautiful: you can see some stones, you can have a great view of Kerak city from there...

Crusaders called it ''Karak in Moab'', as it is referred until now in history books.

After I visited the castle the guy who dropped me off,

he wanted to help me and wait for me for a few minutes till I visit the castle and

bring me back to the highway so I can hitchhike back, towards the north

I saw that it's very late, and it's two hours till dark,

so I had no chance to succeed in that and I asked him to leave me in some church where I can

ask someone to sleep inside, because in Jordan they are locking the churches

there is this big fence that nobody can jump over

And I can put just my sponge there and I would sleep under the key and safe

But the church was already closed and I went to the institution next to it

There was some charity institution

At the time they were helping some Syrian refugees

And the employees over there they,

when they heard about my story they were offering me their houses to go there and stay there

and I accepted to go in one house where there is an parents and they have daughter round about my age.

So, let's see how that happened ...

So right now, I'm in Kerak and I came to a church to ask these people for help and

And they invited me to... -Caritas

Caritas, thank them so much...

They are helping Syrian people a lot and

Now I'm invited for one of their members to go in his house with his family,

to meet their culture and Christian side of Arabs

So thank you so much -The village name is Adir.

Adir? Thank you so much.

So I am in Adir, it's a village in Jordan.

I was invited with this beautiful family to stay in their house and

I had lunch with them and now two of us we are going to church

This village half of, more than half of this village is Christian and

We are going to meet some Christian people, to see how they live and what is their culture...

I covered my head, it means that I will go to visit a church.

The first church I'm going to visit in this village is Latin Church.

What is the name of this church? -It's Mari Jose church.

Next to this church we see this interesting place

This is the assimilation of Golgotha: this hill and the cross.

Golgotha is a place in Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified

We're going to visit the Roman Church, underground,

here.

It is a very old church and the Romans built this when the first Christians started to grow

and they were hiding from other people which were trying to kill them

So they were they were living underground and they were making churches underground

This is the church.

This is the church? Yes?

Um? -In the past.

So, this is priest Aldi he built, he is from Italy he built a lot of churches a lot of schools here in this village

And here in the another side of the...

So it was Church before and here it is his tomb, under the stone.

and now we enter the yard of Orthodox Church, here is the home for the priest

and here is the church

Priest is from where, from Greece?

No, he is from Adir, from Jordan.

Inside of this yard we have Christmas tree. It's not Christmas, but every Christmas they light this Christmas tree

They light it and they are celebrating and they have big festival here. This is the church.

Shukran (thank you).

Now we are going to visit one shop

It's very very old and it's...

Christian shop. So at first I thought I thought that they are selling Christian

But it's not they're selling some chips and stuff like that...

It's this shop, its here?

It's closed, it's closed!

Syrian grapes.

There is no insects because of this bag. They put it in the tree and when they need grapes they just take it

and they eat the grapes...

Mmmm.... Very delicious

I'm visiting now one family and

they have in front of their house this...

Its very beautiful, it's in someone's house. Wow!

I am invited in this family, no ma fi moshkila (no problem in Arabic)

I'm invited in this family and

they are very kind and very happy to invite me and that I stay in their house that they invited me to stay one more day

Every Arab, so also Arab Christians, they work

and after long day of work and school they sit together and they speak, they drink tea

and they eat some fruit and...

They are speaking and everybody's happy...

Hello...

Now everybody stopped speaking because I am making this video

How are you? -Ana mniha (I am fine in Arabic)

Thank you, shukran (thank you in Aabic)

This was Arabic music and great night with these people, really :)

Thank you for inviting me. :*

Now we are making birthday surprise, yes? -Yes.

And everything looks so yummy!

Happy birthday to you

happy birthday, happy birthday

happy birthday to you!

Wooooooo!

Shukran, shukran (thank you)

Hey, thanks for watching subscribe, share, like

comment down below what you like what you don't like so I will be better in my videos. Yeah

This would be my next video and

this is the video that YouTube recommends for you to watch so stay tuned and see you, bye :)

For more infomation >> Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

-------------------------------------------

Productreview Dru Maestro 75 - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Productreview Dru Maestro 75 - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90PK 5drs Navi BMT Comfortline Executive Plus - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90PK 5drs Navi BMT Comfortline Executive Plus - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 그룹 마마무, 3연타석 홈런?…콘서트 세번째 매진 도전 ? - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 그룹 마마무, 3연타석 홈런?…콘서트 세번째 매진 도전 ? - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

ビットコインライトニングネットワーク決済100店舗でついに開始!暴落中仮想通貨BTC価格今後とは?リップルビットコインキャッシュ等はどうなる!?大損せず稼ぐ2018年7月8月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> ビットコインライトニングネットワーク決済100店舗でついに開始!暴落中仮想通貨BTC価格今後とは?リップルビットコインキャッシュ等はどうなる!?大損せず稼ぐ2018年7月8月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

FRANKREICH vs KROATIEN | Militär im Vergleich | 2018 [Fußball] - Duration: 4:01.

Military Power Comparison

France vs Croatia

Military Ranking

FIFA Ranking

Total Population

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

World Cup appearances

World Cup victories

For more infomation >> FRANKREICH vs KROATIEN | Militär im Vergleich | 2018 [Fußball] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

FRANCIA vs CROAZIA - Potenza Militare - 2018 [CALCIO] - Duration: 3:46.

Military Power Comparison

France vs Croatia

Military Ranking

FIFA Ranking

Total Population

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

For more infomation >> FRANCIA vs CROAZIA - Potenza Militare - 2018 [CALCIO] - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

(Vietsub) Saying in Roblox - LOGinHDi - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> (Vietsub) Saying in Roblox - LOGinHDi - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To google webmaster Tool crawl Errors Url Removed🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> How To google webmaster Tool crawl Errors Url Removed🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Trip to Izu Kogen - Departure | Shizuoka prefecture (Japan) ❘【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Trip to Izu Kogen - Departure | Shizuoka prefecture (Japan) ❘【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Przesadziła? Porodowe zdjęcia tej fotografki zniechęciły niektóre kobiety do macierzyństwa - Duration: 2:29.

Kobiety dzielą się na takie, które są zdania, że poród należy upiększać, by nie straszyć przyszłych mam, i takie, które uważają, że powinien być pokazywany takim, jakim jest naprawdę

A NAPRAWDĘ to krew, pot i łzy. Dosłownie, co pokazuje na swoich fotografiach Lacey Barratt

Poród bez upiększeń „Piękny chaos" i „Prawda bez poczucia winy" – tak określa swoje prace 30-letnia fotografka z Australii – Lacey Barratt

Jej konto na Instagramie obserwuje już prawie 28,000 osób. Większość z nich zachwyca się zdjęciami Lacey, która stawia na pokazywanie prawdziwych, a często wręcz szokujących ujęć z sal porodowych

Kto jak kto, ale Barratt zdecydowanie zna się na rzeczy i wie, jak przebiega poród: nie tylko ma pięcioro dzieci i fotografuje narodziny, ale jest też doulą, która pomaga ciężarnym

Na jej fotografiach próżno więc szukać udawanej sielanki i zakrywania tego, co u bardziej pruderyjnych (lub strachliwych) może spowodować szybsze bicie serca

Wśród przeciwników prac Lacey można przeczytać komentarze dotyczące tego, że fotografka niepotrzebnie zniechęca kobiety do macierzyństwa, serwując im zdjęcia pełne bólu i krwi

Wiele z nich pisze, że po ich obejrzeniu jeszcze bardziej boi się porodu. Musimy jednak przyznać, że każda fotografia Australijki jest jednocześnie pełne emocji, wzruszeń i… miłości do noworodka

Zobaczcie i oceńcie same!

For more infomation >> Przesadziła? Porodowe zdjęcia tej fotografki zniechęciły niektóre kobiety do macierzyństwa - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

FRANCJA vs CHORWACJA | Zestawienie Armii | 2018 [EDYCJA PIŁKARSKA] - Duration: 4:09.

Military Power Comparison

France vs Croatia

Military Ranking

FIFA Ranking

Total Population

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

World Cup appearances

World Cup victories

For more infomation >> FRANCJA vs CHORWACJA | Zestawienie Armii | 2018 [EDYCJA PIŁKARSKA] - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News - 'I really like Verratti': Arsenal's £25m man Torreira admits influence - Duration: 2:10.

Arsenal's Lucas Torreira has admitted he has been inspired by Paris Saint-Germain star Marco Verratti

The Uruguayan midfielder completed a £25million switch to the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday after impressing for his nation at the World Cup, helping them reach the quarter-final stage

And after that deal was done, he revealed he tried to take inspiration from the likes of Verratti

Speaking to Arsenal media, Torreira said: 'I try to look up to the best players and steal something from all of them

'It is true that I really like Verratti. I spent two years in his former club Pescara and supporters compared me to him

I went on checking his style and I liked it.' The 22-year-old began his career in Uruguay but spent most of his formative years at Pescara in Italy

That is the same club that Verratti developed at before moving to French giants PSG

Torreira joined Arsenal from Sampdoria. Arsenal's first senior pre-season game sees them take on Atletico Madrid on July 28

For more infomation >> Breaking News - 'I really like Verratti': Arsenal's £25m man Torreira admits influence - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

點同外國人解釋飯氣攻心? 連登仔:I want to sleep with you - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 點同外國人解釋飯氣攻心? 連登仔:I want to sleep with you - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Airbnb Cleaning - What to Clean Every Day - Duration: 8:15.

"In an Airbnb, what are the most important things to clean on a regular basis?"

Those are great questions and we're going to talk about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown, and this is Ask A House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question

and I get to help you find an answer.

Today's show is brought to us by MyCleaningConnection.com

which has a bunch of resources, free articles,

blogs, podcasts, uniforms, products, a bunch of stuff for cleaning.

So, if you own an Airbnb this is a great place for you to go and find some resources that

will help you with your information about cleaning and keeping a tidy place so that

customers will come and they will just love being there and they will leave you some great

ratings and reviews.

Okay, on to today's question, which is from a new Airbnb owner.

They want to know, "What cleaning tasks or chores should I do on an everyday basis in

order to keep my place up to par in a competitive marketplace?"

That's an excellent question and the answer is, when a customer first arrives at your

Airbnb, what is it that they're going to see?

They're going to see the outside of your house.

So even before we talk about house cleaning, we want to talk about the curb appeal of your place.

The first image, or the first impression that they have, is probably going to affect their

rating and review for you.

So if ratings and reviews are what drive your business, and in fact it is, you want to make

sure that you are not only priced correctly, and that you have a good location and that

people love their stay there, and they're comfortable,

but also that you have great curb appeal.

So very first and foremost, what does the outside of your place look like?

Is it clean, is it tidy, is it well landscaped, have you done mowing, have you pulled weeds

out of the natural areas or the flower beds, or things like that.

That would be the very first place that I'd start.

The next thing that I want to talk about are clean windows.

We don't clean windows as house cleaning companies for the most part, we hire that out to house

cleaners, but the clean windows of your house are incredibly important, both from the outside

and the inside.

When you can look all the way through a house and the windows sparkle, it makes everything

look a little bit cleaner.

So you want to make sure the outside of the property looks spectacular.

You want to make sure the windows are clean.

As a person enters your house, what do they see?

It's the entryway of your home.

And so when people come into the entryway if it's cluttered with shoes and coats and

hats, and things that are in the entryway, that also leaves an impression.

You want to create an inviting space that is the entryway of your home.

If you don't wear shoes inside your home this is a great chance for you to encourage your

guests to take off their shoes.

What you may want to do is have a little area that has a fancy little bench and a little

place for shoes and a little mat.

Make it cozy so that you want to enter that space, and then take off your shoes and get

settled and get comfortable.

That's the inviting entryway into the home.

Then what do they have access to?

Do they go straight up a flight of stairs and they go to a room?

Or do they have access to the living area and maybe the refrigerator or the kitchen?

If they have access to the kitchen of your home you want to make sure that no matter

what happens, your kitchen is clean.

As long as you have guests you want the kitchen to be clean.

Because they will be coming inside the kitchen and they will be getting stuff out of the

fridge or putting stuff in the fridge, if that is part of the offer that you have.

So your kitchen needs to be tidy.

You don't want extra mail left on the countertops, you don't want shopping bags and stuff that

you've brought in from outside, you don't want toys and stuff that may have drifted

in from outside in the backyard or whatever in the kitchen.

You want all that stuff cleared out.

So that when the guest comes into the kitchen they feel like, "Ahhh, what a relaxing event."

Because, when people come stay at Airbnb's, it's not because they want to come clean house.

They're there because they want to relax and they want an enjoyable experience.

So as you walk into your kitchen, is it an enjoyable experience?

You might want to jazz it up a little bit with some candles, or maybe some fun little

decorative ornaments, or something that's just, "Welcome to our space."

There are a bunch of little signs that say, "Live, Laugh, Love", "Welcome", "Happiness",

stuff like that.

Those are fun, make you feel good kind of things.

And you can get all kinds of ideas from Pinterest on how to decorate that inviting space.

Clean, clean, clean, clean is super important.

It's little things like the toaster, you don't want crumbs coming out of the toaster and

all over the counter.

You don't want stuff stuck on the insides of the microwave.

And if the guests have access to the refrigerator you want to make sure that when they open

the refrigerator there's not stuff stuck inside the doors and inside the little shelves in the doors.

You want to make sure everything is wiped down and tidy and that you maintain that literally

on a daily basis.

Wipe down anything that may have spilled or leaked, because if they come to this inviting

space and they open up the fridge and there's stuff leaking down the side of your fridge,

it changes how they feel about that inviting space.

All right, another thing that's super important, before we get to the bedrooms, are the bathrooms.

The bathrooms are really important because they're going to be getting dressed every

day in there.

When they plug their curling iron into the outlet, you want to make sure that the outlet

is working.

You want to make sure that all of the electrical outlets are working.

And you want to make sure that the tub is scrubbed out every single day.

You don't want yesterdays or last week's residue at the bottom of the tub.

If you have glass shower doors you want to wipe those down, literally with a squeegee

and then you want to wipe the corners where the squeegee doesn't get.

You want to make sure that everything is just spic and span, because how they feel about

your bathroom shows up in your ratings and reviews.

That's where they're going to spend a lot of their time, you want to make sure that is perfection.

All right now, the living space, whether it's a living room or a sitting room, you want

to make sure that that's always tidy.

You can make it comfortable but tidy.

The bedroom itself, you want to make sure that you change the linens every day.

Unless you have a stay over, which is two or three or four day stay and they've agreed

that the linens are okay for you to just wash them when they arrive and then when you leave.

But if you have new guests coming in every day you want to wash all of the linens every day.

That's the towels and the bedsheets, and that's just for sanitary reasons.

Here's a secret, if you'll grab either some kind of a dust mop and you will clean underneath

the beds, that also contributes a lot because you're not going to have hair and dust mites

and things like that from other guests that have fallen below the bed that are just left there.

So you want to make sure you really clean that out.

So beyond a top to bottom just sweep of the whole house every day, once the house is tidy

and it's really immaculate, you want to go over the areas where the guests will be every single day.

I say that because even if there are spots inside the bathroom sink, even if water just

dried there, when they walk in that's the first impression.

They're going to see that and go, "Oh, they didn't clean up since the last person."

"Yeah we did, we came in and we wiped it out."

It's not hard if you do it every day.

Literally, you're going to spray maybe one paper towel or get a damp microfiber cloth

and you can wipe all the vanity and the sinks and the edges of everything down so that it

looks really nice and shiny.

How the customer feels when they come into your Airbnb is what makes all the difference

in the ratings and reviews.

Give that some serious thought from the outside of the place, all the way into where they

will be spending their most amount of time at your place, because that is what they turn

around and tell all of their friends and tell the world on places like Yelp and Trip Advisor.

Alrighty, that's my two cents for today.

And until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> Airbnb Cleaning - What to Clean Every Day - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

This Week in Florida – Neighbor Dispute - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> This Week in Florida – Neighbor Dispute - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Intel i7-8750H vs i7-8850H - Laptop CPU Comparison and Benchmarks - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> Intel i7-8750H vs i7-8850H - Laptop CPU Comparison and Benchmarks - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

DJ Khaled & Justin Bieber's New Song Is Produced By Asahd & I'm So Pumped - Duration: 6:15.

DJ Khaled & Justin Bieber's New Song Is Produced By Asahd & I'm So Pumped

Remember last summer when DJ Khaled's hit tune "I'm The One" — featuring Quavo, Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, and Lil Wayne — was pretty much the song of summer? Yeah, well, get ready to celebrate, you guys, because it looks like it might just happen again.

During his appearance on Conan on July 10, the recording mogul/producer announced another collab with the Biebs.

That's right, fam: DK Khaled and Justin Bieber's new song is dropping soon and OMG I am so pumped!.

"This is top secret," Khaled told the red-headed talk show host.

"I got a song coming out with Justin Bieber and some more of my great friends on the record.

I want it to be a surprise, but it's going to be one of the biggest anthems.

And my son is the executive producer.

And I can tell you this: there's a video coming with it, too.".

YASSSS.

I just love a good summer anthem, don't you? Although, DJ Khaled's son, Asahd, is just 20 months old, so hopefully it's not about, like, Goldfish crackers or whatever.

"Me and him was going back and forth negotiating with each other," Khaled told Conan.

"But it's all gonna come to light soon.

You're gonna see all this greatness.".

Can't wait!.

Oh, and get this: Khaled is also rolling out a line of soap.

As in.

the stuff you use in the shower to wash your face.

"Imma make my own soap," he said on the show.

"I know a lot about it.

I know what I like, and what I want to smell like.

So I'm here to announce today — and this is crazy that we're talking about this — I'm going to make my own soap.

Let me ask the fans: if you go to the store and you see another soap and my soap, which one are you going to get?".

He's def got a point there, right Justin?.

Maybe the "Sorry" singer will give out samples when he ties the knot with his fiancé Hailey Baldwin.

I mean, you knew he got engaged, right? TMZ broke the news that the Biebs was officially off the market on July 8, after he proposed to Baldwin while they vacationed in the Bahamas.

Bieber eventually confirmed the rumors with a post on Instagram that featured a pic of the model sitting on his lap and kissing his cheek.

He captioned the pic,.

Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast.

Listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you! So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY.

My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first! You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn't want to spend it with anybody else.

You make me so much better and we compliment eachother so well!! Can't wait for the best season of life yet!.

It's funny because now with you everything seems to make sense! Gods timing really is literally perfect, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it's true GOOGLE IT! Isn't that nuts? By the way I didn't plan that, anyways My goodness does feel good to have our future secured! WERE GONNA BE BETTER AT 70 BABY HERE WE GO!".

So freaking cute! Congrats to the happy couple.

and prayers that this new Khaled/Bieber collab turns out to be the hot Summer 2018 anthem we all need.

For more infomation >> DJ Khaled & Justin Bieber's New Song Is Produced By Asahd & I'm So Pumped - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Would You Pay $225 to File a Complaint? - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Would You Pay $225 to File a Complaint? - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

對比殲20和F35 我們的殲20沒有內置登機梯 - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> 對比殲20和F35 我們的殲20沒有內置登機梯 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Tamanna Bhatia hot scene ( part2 ) I Tamanna Bhatia Hot navel and kissing scene!!! I - Duration: 11:38.

Bahubali | Tamanna Bhatia Hot Scene Prabhas

For more infomation >> Tamanna Bhatia hot scene ( part2 ) I Tamanna Bhatia Hot navel and kissing scene!!! I - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

Suburban Nightmare - Duration: 42:35.

For more infomation >> Suburban Nightmare - Duration: 42:35.

-------------------------------------------

Evil landlords and worthy opponents... - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Evil landlords and worthy opponents... - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Book Review Miracles Now Gabby Bernstein - Duration: 3:22.

If you're looking for a miracle in your life - anywhere in your life - your business,

your health, your relationships, absolutely anywhere - then watch this video.

New York Times bestselling author Gabby Bernstein released a new book

called, "Miracles Now." And I threw away the jacket because I tend to do that once I

start reading books. But you can google it, and we'll put the link below. And this is a

beautiful work of art on how to create miracles in your life. It is a hundred

and eight life-changing tools for less stress, more flow, and finding your true

purpose. So it literally put in 108 little tiny sections. Most of them you

can read in under two minutes so like for example, number six: "Peace begins

with you." That is literally one page and a sentence and so in just two minutes a

day for the next 108 days, you can find miracles; uncover them in every area of

your life. You can read this in two to three minutes and then sometimes there's

a short little exercise that may take another two to three minutes so at most

five minutes out of your day for tangible ways to create miracles in your

life. I've seen this work in my life and the lives of friends and family and so I

highly recommend this book "Miracles Now." It's by Gabby Bernstein. Again we will

put the link below so for the cost of a you know fifteen twenty dollar book, you

can buy it off Amazon, a local book store, Barnes Noble, you can go to your

local library. Even if they don't have it in stock, oftentimes they'll order it for

you so even if you don't have the twenty dollars to spend on the book, go get it

at the library. This is a tangible guide for creating miracles in every area of

your life. And in the introduction there's a beautiful quote here that I

totally agree with from yogi that says, "I do not believe in miracles. I rely on them."

Me too. So if you want more miracles in every area of your life, go get

"Miracles Now" by Gabby Bernstein.

Have you been thinking about how to get more ideal clients in your travel business? Do you want to know what wildly

successful travel agents are doing? We can show you how to create a highly

profitable and rewarding travel business without overworking yourself. We'll short

cut your success by showing you how to get as many new ideal clients as you can

handle. Find out how by going to JoinTravelAcademy.com

right now and register for your free online marketing training

which will show you how to be a wildly successful travel agent in today's

market. And you'll get a preview to the premier Travel Expert Marketing Academy.

Go to JoinTravelAcademy.com right now and register. You don't want to miss out

on this free valuable training. I'll see you there!

For more infomation >> Book Review Miracles Now Gabby Bernstein - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

中國做到了靠著這兩大能力,一天內同時下水兩艘萬噸大驅 - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> 中國做到了靠著這兩大能力,一天內同時下水兩艘萬噸大驅 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.6 VVT-I LUNA - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.6 VVT-I LUNA - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

中国のファーストフード~マーラータン続編~ - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> 中国のファーストフード~マーラータン続編~ - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

【视频】女儿有事了,纳吉大吐苦水! - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> 【视频】女儿有事了,纳吉大吐苦水! - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0-16V VVT-i Sol - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0-16V VVT-i Sol - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Dynamic 7p. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Dynamic 7p. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to learn JAPANESE fast!!! in UZBEK - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> How to learn JAPANESE fast!!! in UZBEK - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rinorragia – O que é, Causas e Tratamentos - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Rinorragia – O que é, Causas e Tratamentos - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

10 sintomi di una infezione tossica dei denti e come curarla in modo naturale - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> 10 sintomi di una infezione tossica dei denti e come curarla in modo naturale - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Przez katastrofalny wypadek jej córka znajduje się na krawędzi życia. Niespodziewanie ! - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Przez katastrofalny wypadek jej córka znajduje się na krawędzi życia. Niespodziewanie ! - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

A Gordon Ramsay Wedding - Duration: 43:06.

For more infomation >> A Gordon Ramsay Wedding - Duration: 43:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

As I was traveling from south of the Jordan from Aqaba towards north again

I passed through the one city Kerak in the middle of the Jordan.

As I was passing through, from the left side as you can see in the video I saw one huge castle

it's a castle al-Kerak, it's crusaders castle and it's one of the largest crusaders castles in Levant.

Levant is huge portion of Middle East.

Construction (of castle) began in 1140. under Pagan and Fulk, King of Jerusalem

It's very beautiful: you can see some stones, you can have a great view of Kerak city from there...

Crusaders called it ''Karak in Moab'', as it is referred until now in history books.

After I visited the castle the guy who dropped me off,

he wanted to help me and wait for me for a few minutes till I visit the castle and

bring me back to the highway so I can hitchhike back, towards the north

I saw that it's very late, and it's two hours till dark,

so I had no chance to succeed in that and I asked him to leave me in some church where I can

ask someone to sleep inside, because in Jordan they are locking the churches

there is this big fence that nobody can jump over

And I can put just my sponge there and I would sleep under the key and safe

But the church was already closed and I went to the institution next to it

There was some charity institution

At the time they were helping some Syrian refugees

And the employees over there they,

when they heard about my story they were offering me their houses to go there and stay there

and I accepted to go in one house where there is an parents and they have daughter round about my age.

So, let's see how that happened ...

So right now, I'm in Kerak and I came to a church to ask these people for help and

And they invited me to... -Caritas

Caritas, thank them so much...

They are helping Syrian people a lot and

Now I'm invited for one of their members to go in his house with his family,

to meet their culture and Christian side of Arabs

So thank you so much -The village name is Adir.

Adir? Thank you so much.

So I am in Adir, it's a village in Jordan.

I was invited with this beautiful family to stay in their house and

I had lunch with them and now two of us we are going to church

This village half of, more than half of this village is Christian and

We are going to meet some Christian people, to see how they live and what is their culture...

I covered my head, it means that I will go to visit a church.

The first church I'm going to visit in this village is Latin Church.

What is the name of this church? -It's Mari Jose church.

Next to this church we see this interesting place

This is the assimilation of Golgotha: this hill and the cross.

Golgotha is a place in Jerusalem where Jesus was crucified

We're going to visit the Roman Church, underground,

here.

It is a very old church and the Romans built this when the first Christians started to grow

and they were hiding from other people which were trying to kill them

So they were they were living underground and they were making churches underground

This is the church.

This is the church? Yes?

Um? -In the past.

So, this is priest Aldi he built, he is from Italy he built a lot of churches a lot of schools here in this village

And here in the another side of the...

So it was Church before and here it is his tomb, under the stone.

and now we enter the yard of Orthodox Church, here is the home for the priest

and here is the church

Priest is from where, from Greece?

No, he is from Adir, from Jordan.

Inside of this yard we have Christmas tree. It's not Christmas, but every Christmas they light this Christmas tree

They light it and they are celebrating and they have big festival here. This is the church.

Shukran (thank you).

Now we are going to visit one shop

It's very very old and it's...

Christian shop. So at first I thought I thought that they are selling Christian

But it's not they're selling some chips and stuff like that...

It's this shop, its here?

It's closed, it's closed!

Syrian grapes.

There is no insects because of this bag. They put it in the tree and when they need grapes they just take it

and they eat the grapes...

Mmmm.... Very delicious

I'm visiting now one family and

they have in front of their house this...

Its very beautiful, it's in someone's house. Wow!

I am invited in this family, no ma fi moshkila (no problem in Arabic)

I'm invited in this family and

they are very kind and very happy to invite me and that I stay in their house that they invited me to stay one more day

Every Arab, so also Arab Christians, they work

and after long day of work and school they sit together and they speak, they drink tea

and they eat some fruit and...

They are speaking and everybody's happy...

Hello...

Now everybody stopped speaking because I am making this video

How are you? -Ana mniha (I am fine in Arabic)

Thank you, shukran (thank you in Aabic)

This was Arabic music and great night with these people, really :)

Thank you for inviting me. :*

Now we are making birthday surprise, yes? -Yes.

And everything looks so yummy!

Happy birthday to you

happy birthday, happy birthday

happy birthday to you!

Wooooooo!

Shukran, shukran (thank you)

Hey, thanks for watching subscribe, share, like

comment down below what you like what you don't like so I will be better in my videos. Yeah

This would be my next video and

this is the video that YouTube recommends for you to watch so stay tuned and see you, bye :)

For more infomation >> Kerak & Adir JORDAN, traveling all around the world... - Duration: 16:04.

-------------------------------------------

As 2 Causas da Hipertensão que Muitos Ignoram - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> As 2 Causas da Hipertensão que Muitos Ignoram - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Miopia – Causas, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Miopia – Causas, Sintomas e Tratamentos - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Kubica szczery jak nigdy. "To miał być mój ostatni rajd" [Wiadomości] - Duration: 6:11.

Wypadek z 2011 roku wyhamował karierę Roberta Kubicy. Polak był już po słowie z zespołem Ferrari, z którym mógł walczyć o tytuł mistrzowski w F1

- To miał być mój ostatni rajd - przyznaje po latach krakowianin. Bez wątpienia Robert Kubica to jeden ze sportowców, który zapisał się w historii polskiego sportu

Jako pierwszy Polak dotarł do świata Formuły 1, co jest nie lada wyczynem. W naszym kraju nie ma bowiem odpowiedniego programu wspierającego młode talenty, nie mamy też rozwiniętej infrastruktury

O początkach swojej kariery, szansach na sukcesy w Ferrari, fatalnym wypadku w Ronde di Andora oraz próbie powrotu do F1 - o tym wszystkim Kubica opowiedział w najnowszym "Beyond The Grid"

W latach 90. przypadek sprawił, że Kubica związał się ze sportami motorowymi. - To jest zabawna historia

Nikt z mojej rodziny nie był zaangażowany w motorsport, choć mój ojciec jest fanem wyścigów

Sam zdobył prawo jazdy dość późno, mając 25 czy 26 lat, bo wcześniej nie miał pieniędzy, by kupić samochód

O tym, że zostałem kierowcą w F1 zadecydowało kilka czynników. Na pewno pasja ojca sporo pomogła, bo gdy zaczynałem przygodę z kartingiem, jednym z moich mocnych punktów było to, że mój ojciec wiedział, co należy robić, a co trzeba odpuścić

Karting w Polsce nie był popularny i nigdy nie zrobiłby mi malowania kasku. Mówił, że w ten sposób oszczędzi pieniądze i będzie mógł mi kupić dwa komplety opon więcej, co pomoże mi w staniu się lepszym kierowcą

Przez dwa lata jeździłem w białym kasku i stało się to moim znakiem rozpoznawczym - powiedział 33-latek

Ogromny wpływ na początki Roberta w motorsporcie miał jego ojciec - Artur. - Mój ojciec wiedział, że jestem dobry, ale nigdy mi tego nie powiedział

Pewnego dnia mieliśmy wyścig we Włoszech. W głowie miałem, że chcę się dostać do finałów

Miałem 14 lat, żadnych sponsorów na kasku, na kombinezonie. Biały kask, biały gokart

było na nim niczego. Inni chłopacy, zwłaszcza z Włoch, wyglądali jak kierowcy z F1

Mieli ozdobione kaski, stroje. patrzyłem na czasy. mogłem ryzykować w treningach, bo miałem tylko dwa silniki i nie mogłem niczego zepsuć, bo zabrakłoby mi części na wyścig

Były dwie sesje kwalifikacyjne, ukończyłem pierwszą na piątym miejscu. Na długiej prostej startowej dławiłem silnik, by go oszczędzić

Podczas jednego z okrążeń zapomniałem to zrobić i pamiętam ojca krzyczącego i przeklinającego po drugiej stronie padoku

Z jednej strony wiedziałem, że zawiodłem. Z drugiej, cieszyłem się z osiągniętego wyniku

W drugich kwalifikacjach, choć nie miałem nowych opon, poprawiłem wynik i zdobyłem pole position - dodał Kubica

Obecnie Kubica żyje w bardzo dobrych relacjach z Nico Rosbergiem. Pod koniec ubiegłego roku miec został nawet jednym z jego menedżerów, by w ten sposób pomóc mu w powrocie do F1

Mistrz świata z 2016 roku miał bowiem okazję startować w przeszłości w Williamsie

Znajomość Kubicy i Rosberga sięga czasów kartingu. W tamtym okresie Polak był. testerem mca

To on odpowiadał za dotarcie silników w jego gokartach. Dlatego po latach poczuł się urażony, gdy usłyszał opinię, że na tym etapie kariery to Rosberg był najbardziej utalentowanym zawodnikiem

- Pamiętam, ze kilka lat temu ukazał się wywiad z Dino Chiesą, który jest jedną z najważniejszych osób w kartingu

Byłem smutny gdy stwierdził, że Nico był lepszy od wszystkich pod względem technicznym

Prawda jest jednak taka, że to ja wykonywałem całą pracę. Nico tylko przyjeżdżał na wyścigi i robił to co my ustaliliśmy podczas testów

wiem, dlaczego byłem tak dobry technicznie. Na pewno byłem zawzięty. Mój ojciec nie miał związku z motorsportem

Słyszałem wiele historii o Maxie Verstappenie i wydaje mi się, że nasze losy są dość podobne

Ojciec Maxa też był dla niego dość szorstki. U mnie było identycznie. Gdy się ścigałem we Włoszech, to mój ojciec nie miał nawet prawa wstępu do namiotu

Zostawał na trybunach. Praktycznie mieszkałem w fabryce, miałem 14 lat i szybko musiałem sobie radzić sam

To była dobra i cenna lekcja - wytłumaczył Kubica.Co ciekawe, w dzieciństwie Kubica nie zakładał, że starty w kartingu doprowadzą go do świata F1

- Na pewnym etapie Formuła 1 nie była moim celem. W polskiej telewizji nawet nie było transmisji, więc jej nie śledziłem szczególnie

Gdy ojciec powiedział mi, że będziemy startować w Formule Renault, to zacząłem płakać

chciałem opuszczać kartingu. To było całe moje życie. Wszystko, co było z nim związane było przyjemnością - dodał

Kariera Kubicy od początku naznaczona była kontuzjami. Gdy dotarł on do Formuły 3, jego dalsze starty stanęły pod znakiem zapytania

Wszystko z powodu wypadku drogowego, do którego doszło w Polsce.- To był kwiecień

Miałem wypadek drogowy w Polsce. Byłem pasażerem, mocno połamałem prawe ramię. Inny kierowca jechał za szybko, nie zatrzymał się na znaku "stop"

Wypadliśmy z drogi. Tyle, że w tym miejscu była 40-metrowa skarpa. Opuściłem pierwsze trzy wyścigi w F3

Wróciłem do rywalizacji na Norising i nadal miałem usztywnioną rękę. Straciłem wtedy sporo czasu, bo w Polsce nikt nie chciał mnie zoperować

Do mojego ramienia włożono 8 kg różnej maści żelastwa, by rozciągnąć kości. To był koszmar

W pewnym momencie przyszli nawet z piłą, taką jak używa się w warsztacie. Rozwiercili ramię, zrobili coś co przypominało most

Byłem w takim stanie 10 dni. Aż w końcu polecieliśmy do Włoch do Formula Medicine

Tam miałem rehabilitację, ćwiczyłem rękę. Później, od razu wygrałem w pierwszym wyścigu - zdradził krakowianin

1 / 3 Następna </form>

For more infomation >> Robert Kubica szczery jak nigdy. "To miał być mój ostatni rajd" [Wiadomości] - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Atriz mirim de "Deus Salve o Rei" revela sonho e é alvo de críticas na web; confira - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Atriz mirim de "Deus Salve o Rei" revela sonho e é alvo de críticas na web; confira - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dołącz do nas na trasie 440 km po zmianę - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Dołącz do nas na trasie 440 km po zmianę - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Famoso jogador é encontrado morto com suspeita de suicídio após fazer desabafo na web - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Famoso jogador é encontrado morto com suspeita de suicídio após fazer desabafo na web - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Chiclana del Segura, encanto serrano. Casas Rurales Atalaya del Segura. Jaén - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Chiclana del Segura, encanto serrano. Casas Rurales Atalaya del Segura. Jaén - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cardoner: "Xavi, Iniesta o Messi abren y cierran sus carreras en el Barça" - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Cardoner: "Xavi, Iniesta o Messi abren y cierran sus carreras en el Barça" - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Galácticos o top: dos futbolistas para construir un nuevo Real Madrid - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Galácticos o top: dos futbolistas para construir un nuevo Real Madrid - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Meniu de post pentru o zi | Lenten Meal Plan [EN subtitles] - Duration: 2:50.

Lenten Meal Plan, Full Day of Eating

Hi! This is Gospo Goose!

Today, I'll show you a meal plan that is so easy to prepare!

Whether you're fasting or you just love eating vegan food, the recipes will suit any of your needs.

Let's see what's on the menu today.

For breakfast I had roasted vegetables

I have sliced the vegetables, or, more precisely, the potatoes...

I didn't remove the peels.

I cut up the carrots and added a few cloves of garlic.

After allowing the vegetables to roast on one side, I flipped them over.

I removed them from the oven and drizzled lemon zest all over them.

Just add salt and they're absolutely delicious.

I usually prefer roasted potatoes to French fries, as they don't require oil, which makes them a healthier choice.

But this also means that I can cook them without peeling them first, which is a real time saver.

For lunch I whipped up a mushroom stew. Of course, this is also a fasting food.

No added oil either.

I used mushrooms, one bell pepper, one tomato, a few cloves of garlic, a bit of dill and some lemon zest.

I first sauted the onions in a bit of water, after which I added the rest of the ingredients.

Two large slices of multigrain bread complete the dish.

Next came a delicious fruit salad, made up of cherries, bananas, blueberries and one nectarine.

It was just scrumptious!

But you can throw together any fruit you have around and create your own innovative salad.

In the evening I thought it was time for a delicious snack.

I had a bag of tortilla chips which I had bought from Kaufland...

By the way, spoilers: there's a shopping haul video coming up, where I show you guys what I have bought.

I threw together a mix of canned kidney beans, tomatoes chopped into small cubes...

Onions, lemon zest and a bit of basil.

I'm pretty sure parsley would have been a better option, but I didn't have any.

I dumped the mix on top of the tortilla chips and it turned out to be pretty filling.

I don't always eat like this.

But this time I had all the necessary ingredients, plus the energy and time to put it all together.

I'm really curious to hear what some of your favorite fasting recipes are.

Thank you for watching this video!

If you have enjoyed these ideas, please like this video!

And if you would like to see more content like this, please subscribe to my channel!

Until next time, let's live well!

For more infomation >> Meniu de post pentru o zi | Lenten Meal Plan [EN subtitles] - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Así lucen hoy estos 15 niños famosos en los 90s - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> Así lucen hoy estos 15 niños famosos en los 90s - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

La guerra del semen - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> La guerra del semen - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Trip to Izu Kogen - Departure | Shizuoka prefecture (Japan) ❘【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Trip to Izu Kogen - Departure | Shizuoka prefecture (Japan) ❘【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Przesadziła? Porodowe zdjęcia tej fotografki zniechęciły niektóre kobiety do macierzyństwa - Duration: 2:29.

Kobiety dzielą się na takie, które są zdania, że poród należy upiększać, by nie straszyć przyszłych mam, i takie, które uważają, że powinien być pokazywany takim, jakim jest naprawdę

A NAPRAWDĘ to krew, pot i łzy. Dosłownie, co pokazuje na swoich fotografiach Lacey Barratt

Poród bez upiększeń „Piękny chaos" i „Prawda bez poczucia winy" – tak określa swoje prace 30-letnia fotografka z Australii – Lacey Barratt

Jej konto na Instagramie obserwuje już prawie 28,000 osób. Większość z nich zachwyca się zdjęciami Lacey, która stawia na pokazywanie prawdziwych, a często wręcz szokujących ujęć z sal porodowych

Kto jak kto, ale Barratt zdecydowanie zna się na rzeczy i wie, jak przebiega poród: nie tylko ma pięcioro dzieci i fotografuje narodziny, ale jest też doulą, która pomaga ciężarnym

Na jej fotografiach próżno więc szukać udawanej sielanki i zakrywania tego, co u bardziej pruderyjnych (lub strachliwych) może spowodować szybsze bicie serca

Wśród przeciwników prac Lacey można przeczytać komentarze dotyczące tego, że fotografka niepotrzebnie zniechęca kobiety do macierzyństwa, serwując im zdjęcia pełne bólu i krwi

Wiele z nich pisze, że po ich obejrzeniu jeszcze bardziej boi się porodu. Musimy jednak przyznać, że każda fotografia Australijki jest jednocześnie pełne emocji, wzruszeń i… miłości do noworodka

Zobaczcie i oceńcie same!

No comments:

Post a Comment