Thursday, July 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 12 2018

Pepa Pig Kids Cartoon & Finger Family Pepa Toys Story and Baby Songs

For more infomation >> Pepa Pig Kids Cartoon & Finger Family Pepa Toys Story and Baby Songs - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Por qué se equivocan quienes intentan "comprar" a los compromisarios del PP - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Por qué se equivocan quienes intentan "comprar" a los compromisarios del PP - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Flora en el río Moras. Sierra de Baza, Granada - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Flora en el río Moras. Sierra de Baza, Granada - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Ducks | Nursery Rhymes Videos | Learn to count song - Duration: 1:55.

Five little ducks went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away

Mother duck said, "Quack quack quack quack" And only four little ducks came back!

Four little ducks went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away

Mother duck said, "Quack quack quack quack"

And only three little ducks came back!

Three little ducks went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away

Mother duck said, "Quack quack quack quack"

And only two little ducks came back!

Two little ducks went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away.

Mother duck said, "Quack quack quack quack"

And only one little duck came back!

One little duck went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away

Mother duck said, "Quack quack quack quack"

And all her five little ducks came back!

For more infomation >> Five Little Ducks | Nursery Rhymes Videos | Learn to count song - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Our Valleys Song - Documentary! / Cân Ein Cymoedd – Ffilm Ddogfen! - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Our Valleys Song - Documentary! / Cân Ein Cymoedd – Ffilm Ddogfen! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Aquarius más fresco que nunca - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Aquarius más fresco que nunca - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Our Valleys – Music Video! / Ein Cymoedd – Fideo Cerdd! - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Our Valleys – Music Video! / Ein Cymoedd – Fideo Cerdd! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Le mari de Caroline de Monaco a fait un coma éthylique au mariage de son fils - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Le mari de Caroline de Monaco a fait un coma éthylique au mariage de son fils - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cars Toys Bridge Construction - Play & Learn with Building Blocks Toys - Car Toy Videos for Kids 🚔 - Duration: 8:10.

Cars Toys Bridge Construction - Play & Learn with Building Blocks Toys - Car Toy Videos for Kids

Play and Learn with Lego and Building Blocks Toys

cement mixer truck

Truck

red

yellow

Toy Sports Car

black

black toy car

green

green sports car

red

yellow

black

toy sports car

blue

orange

blue

toy pickup truck

red

white

yellow

blue

orange

blue

blue race car

red

hot wheels toy cars

Play and Learn for Children

For more infomation >> Cars Toys Bridge Construction - Play & Learn with Building Blocks Toys - Car Toy Videos for Kids 🚔 - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it - Duration: 3:26.

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it

For more infomation >> Nibiru comes to earth, Hulk, bigger than Jupiter, giant planet, Nasa denies it - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Le paysan et ses deux fils paresseux - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Le paysan et ses deux fils paresseux - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

👿 GAN 460 M → The worst Rubiks cube Ever? Which Rubik's cube is 2x2 3x3 4x4 is better to buy? - Duration: 14:06.

Shar, tell me how are you you think, HAN 460 M is good

cube?

The stars say no, but how known stars are wrong

can not.

Hi cubers

I have a long time, almost 2 months back did a video about

Ghana 460 M.

And he predicted that the cube turned out to be unsuccessful,

because none of the top the champions were not interested

this cube and nowhere promoted it, and does not twist them until now

pores.

And this means that forecasts have come true.

And no wonder.

Because the cube did not turn out so good that

they chose it as the basis.

If you want to reconsider then the video, then I leave the link

in the description and add a hint.

Let me remind you that this cube 4х4 the first big cube in the line

Ghana, i.e. other fours did not have.

And the cubes are higher in order of magnitude was no more.

And what a cool T-shirt you ask with a cube

you me?

And I will answer that this is a T-shirt from my shop window procuber.printdirect.ru.

In this case you can buy a T-shirt like mine,

but if you do not like this is what you will find

still a bunch of other coolest T-shirts, sweatshirts, bags,

icons, magnets and many what else on the topic of puzzles,

a wide variety of prints that I find

or I do myself.

The very first and perhaps, the only showcase with

Measure on the topic of speedcubing.

I already did orders there myself times 10, there is courier delivery

to the apartment, all quickly and super-convenient.

Therefore, come, see, choose.

Buying something on my showcase you support me

and my channel.

I want my narrative start with the already loved ones

all translations of presentations.

To me this format really liked, because

through the presentation, you can learn as much as possible

specifications of cubes, and to understand thoroughly

in the cube and its chips, which at a glance can

be invisible.

In addition to the fact that the translation presentation is very interesting

occupation, it's still very much very laborious and tedious

process.

Therefore, I ask you to support this video likes and writes

comment that you think about it.

I will read all the comments, but on the most interesting I

I will answer, I try to answer on everything in the measure of strength and capabilities.

The more there are the likes, those with great enthusiasm

and the zeal I will do new videos.

On each of the past videos with translations of presentations,

we have already collected more than 1000 like.

I hope that this will also happen at least not less, but

better of course more, since work was done

an order of magnitude more.

1 In a 4x4 cube from Ghana

a lot of innovations are applied, but the main emphasis is

on a new design, not that there were several designs,

it is unique, but new.

Further, Magnetic capsules, which are also subsequently

were applied in a cube gan 354 about which I have already

made a video.

The link is also left in the description.

And also high-tech the crosspiece.

About each of these aspects there will be a whole slide, and I'll tell

all in detail.

2 Cube for

its prices are rather modest - this is a cube, a screwdriver, an instruction.

In this slide they somehow forgot to mention the boot,

it is also included in the package.

The usual cloth ganovski blue cover, already,

such you saw 100 times, nothing surprising and remarkable.

3-4 Magnetic Capsule.

This technology implies That the magnet is now not

glued to the inner wall the details of the cube are closed

in a plastic capsule, which in its turn

then placed in a special groove in the elements of the cube.

This allows you not to use Adhesive and arrange magnets

closer to each other because in the capsule the plastic is thinner

than the wall of the cube.

This will give a stronger interaction of magnets.

And also looks beautiful, neat and aesthetic.

Also now visually you can understand the magnetic

cube or not, enough turn the face by 45 ° and

the same magnetic capsules.

In a 4x4 cube, 96 magnets, they are encapsulated

different colors, about colors capsules I'll tell you a little further.

Previously, when a cube fell it happened that the magnets were unstuck

and then they need to be independently stick, This is not very

convenient, but Ghana came up with a new technology in which

the detachment of the magnets has become is impossible.

5-6 As I said at the expense of

the fact that the capsules are less thin plastic, magnets

get more pleasant, so the faces are better fixed,

which gives greater control when the cube rotates.

In the first batch of cube 4x4 used 3 types

magnets of different strength.

On the inner layers are used stronger magnets,

and on the outer layers more weak.

This is necessary in order, so that the inner layers do not

dispersed during rotation outer layers.

In the outer layers of 48 magnets in a transparent capsule 3x2

mm.

In the inner layers 24 of the magnet in a yellow capsule the size of

3x1.8 mm and 24 magnets in the green capsule with a frame of 3x1.5 mm.

As far as I understood in the new there are no more such parties

and now 2 such as magnets.

But in a cube of colored plastic was originally

2 types of magnets, transparent and yellow.

Unfortunately, I do not know what was due to the use of

three types, because quite enough and two.

In the end, they came to this.

But, it seems I know why. need to use 3 colors

capsules.

In the edge we have 2 magnets beside.

Such a constructive solution this is a compulsory measure because

there may be problems with polarity due to

that the edges can be differently arranged

each other.

Absolutely all magnetic Four in the ribs have

2 magnets each.

In occasion of yellow and green capsules, I think it's necessary

was for more convenient physical cube assembly

by details.

In the yellow one is polarity, in green another, tk. they

are located diagonally to each other.

This is my assumption.

7 8 9 In the cube apply new

patented principles symmetrical mounting

parts, there is a special convenient lock, due to which

the parts are very tightly fastened in the corners of the ribs and centers. such

mechanism provides maximally seamless

fixation.

And also due to this cube became more durable.

The details look very neat and reliable.

Such a mechanism allowed make a cube completely

from colored plastic.

I have said many times that someday ghan will do

this, and here it happened, since trend for colored cubes

will only intensify.

10 Improved cutting angles

This slide shows what angles cut this

cube.

In my opinion - it's very a sick topic for this

cube.

In detail, your opinion about I will voice this with examples

later.

eleven In a 4x4 cube was used

completely new in technological plan the crosspiece.

It was made with using metal

and plastic and is based on construction of 3x3 cubes

from GAN.

I will remind you for those who do not know, before the crossings did

only from plastic, and many still only do

from plastic.

Gan claim that they have there is a patent on her.

Differs increased stability, large

interior space, and the central elements

crossings due to features in the structure obstruct

decay of a cube.

12 In this dice was applied

surface with texture cells.

It makes use of grease more efficient

and durable.

Cells are placed on a larger surface area, for

account of this distribution lubrication occurs more evenly,

and it will last longer.

And also provided long comfortable rotation

cube.

Honeycomb we could still see in the cube gan 354 m, and for the first time

they were used in a cube Rubiks Ghana.

13 Updated, already the fourth

on account, the box fits for cubes 4x4 and 5x5.

Convenient lock, simple shape, neat design

and presentable external view.

Your personal attitude to this I'll talk later.

At this presentation is over.

By the way about 5x5 this I did not come up with this translation

presentations, I am more than I am sure what is meant

unreached 5x5 cube from GAN, if you want to

I told about the future puzzles from ghans, about

which are not or almost none public information, then

stop the video and write in kamenty, so I did

such a video about the future GAN puzzles, if there is

many requests, I'll sit down cook, because I have

some information on about this.

Before the four, the Ghana came out a 2x2 cube and it turned out

too not the most successful.

The fact is that even cubes the structure is much more complicated

odd, since They dont have centers, or rather they are

but they are vtotri and are not noticeable if you do not look inside

Cuba.

During the whole history even cubes

were much worse than odd on torsion and properties.

2x2, 4x4 and 6x6 almost always were not just bad,

but disgusting, but here the recent situation

began to change radically and the cubes have become much better.

But this is not to regret Ghana.

First, the Ghana released 2x2, and this is no accident, they need

was to make a cube in which they could allow a number of

errors, because this is the first experience, and without errors to develop

cube with new uncut technologies was impossible.

We released the first version, then a little time passed

they are as scalded released The second, having eliminated a number of defects

and then has already appeared magnetic.

The main error 2x2 was in that it is small, 49 mm.

For 2x2 very uncomfortable the size.

I talked about this already in review on 2x2.

And the most furious in 2x2, so this is what she has matte

plastic and polished it straight very much, and because of

this cube turned slippery.

It is this effect that is achieved in conjunction with its small

size, be it size 50 mm, could be an order of magnitude

better. ь

But not any matte plastic it's bad, it's a problem

inherent only ganu 2x2, for example Yuxin little Magic and Mofangge

Warrior W, excellent cubes from matte plastic, which

Do not slip.

In 4x4 this error was already fixed, four received

classic glossy plastic.

And due to this, it does not slip.

Agree, it would not very nice to buy a cube

almost 4 thousand rubles, which in his hands does not lie

plainly and falls out constantly.

Therefore, all the experiments Ghana was conducted on deuce,

since this is less significant cube.

But this four from Ghana is not Particularly helped in it a lot

minuses.

I, perhaps, will tell you that I liked it in Ghana

4x4, and after that I will scold

is for what.

I really liked him concept, appearance, honeycomb,

rounding and magnetic capsules.

It looks awesome, with it's hard to argue, yes

and it is not necessary.

Because he is very beautiful.

He has excellent colors, bright and juicy, Cube in the plan

production is very steep and technological, I mean

any locks of fastening details, what is in it at all

there are no seams, a cube is felt in the hands very well, heavily

and holistically.

And the most important thing in this there is no cube - this is good

and comfortable high-speed rotation.

I am now talking with point of view of speedcubing,

those. speed assembly.

From the athlete's point of view, who wants in the future

maximize result and establish

world record.

For unhurried assemblies, it perfect, but for

it's still him to my look a little expensive.

For speedcubing, it is absolutely not suitable because

he turns around loosely.

He is terribly cutting corners.

The cube is unbalanced, outer layers seem sluggish

because of a weaker magnet in a transparent capsule in

outer layers.

By modern standards, the cube 4x4 must cut somewhere

from 40 ° outer layer and above.

Vukue cuts about 45 °, this is probably the maximum

indicator in cubes 4x4, so he is so popular and the most

top scorer it was they, Felix Zemdegs,

Max Park and Sebastian Weyer set records on

Vukue.

Aosu gts m cuts a little less, somewhere 40 °.

But to me it is perfect by style of rotation

from the same vukue.

At first I turned on vukue, all his records updated

on it, but the code appeared aosu gts M, I changed my

the main cube on it.

If we compare with the GAN, then he begins to seize on

20 ° or even earlier, this happens all the time, I

I do not exaggerate, probably 10-20 times per assembly, he

I get stuck, maybe more.

This is very critical and strong affects the results.

My average of 12 attempts approximately 52 seconds.

These are average results, I know that before the world record

To me it is far, but also I do not train.

And if I turn on Ghana, then my average time

increases approximately for 8 seconds.

Honestly, you are ready buy a cube for almost 4000

rubles to your results not only did not become better,

but also worsened?

I personally am not ready.

Yes, I collected in Ghana for 50 seconds and even faster,

but it's more luck and it was painful and unpleasant.

Assemblies on this dice are not give pleasure.

Gun 460 M is very sticky Cube - at runtime

the simplest algorithms type par parity it can

seize a couple of times, and after hard crocheting cube

as a rule, parted and we have to look for

the face turned, on it time is wasted and because of this

the results are getting worse.

Gan

460 M I can compare with the domestic the car that rides

on bumps and every hummock it feels like

You're riding on a bucket.

And aosu gts m or vukue I I can compare with a foreign car,

which will pass through bumps and swallow them, and the driver

Do not even notice that there were hummocks on the road.

At the same time, domestic the car is also 2-3 times

expensive.

Some kind of nonsense.

I am amazed at the credit of trust Fanbazy Gan.

I arranged for myself in public (by the way, enter into public)

a poll that is better than Ghana 460 M or AOSU MTS M. and the majority

answered that Ghana. I'm 100% I am sure that the majority

Did not twist and concluded on positive reviews,

but I think it's wrong and I'll scold the cube if

he deserves it.

Because Only criticism can welcome to progress.

If you criticize the producers for jambs and not support

their ruble at this moment, they will work on

mistakes and correct the situation.

And if you do not do it, then cubes will not improve.

I believe that the cube can cost very expensive if

he is good, and I think that this is normal.

This is for example the program.

Expensive and steep cube.

Suppose there is an overpayment but the cube will be good.

Another situation, if the cube cheap, and steep, then this is

an ideal situation.

It's about any cool budget, for example Mofang

Warrior V.

It also happens that the average cube and inexpensive, it's about

gan 2x2, with him bribes are smooth, because it costs up to 1000,

Of course this price is top kopeck piece, but still uncritical.

But there is a situation that The cube is expensive and it sucks.

This is a 4x4 project.

It is 2 times more expensive than AOS GTS m, 3 times more expensive vukue,

but it is 10 times worse in properties.

Probably a slop word too rough, let it be

overvalued.

By properties, I can compare with saxon boyfriend

4x4 or with a tandern kelp 4x4, and if I need to

make a choice for example Syclone Boy 4x4 or Ghana

4x4, then I will choose the cyclone Boy 4x4, because he told me

I like it more, it's spinning more pleasant, but worth 5 times

cheaper.

So draw conclusions themselves, buy ghans 460 m or

do not decide for yourself.

I would not recommend it to anyone, even if you have excess

money, tk. there are steeper and much cheaper

cubes.

I almost forgot about it Boxing.

Boxing is clunky, impractical, take it with you not so much

convenient and can easily be broken In a bag or a backpack, tk.

he is not very comfortable lock., I prefer boxing

from mofang, it is strong solid and protect the cubes from everything,

even from the end of the world. but he, unfortunately only for

3х3. it would be cool if they also released for

4x4 and other cubes.

On this I have everything, if you liked my very

detailed review and comparison this cube or just

it was interesting to listen to that I will say about him, then

put a name and write comment, especially if

want me to continue talk about cubes in

including presentations and detailed explanations.

Be sure to subscribe on the channel if not yet signed,

so as not to miss the following even more steep vidos.

If you want to help the channel in development, tell

and show my videos friends and acquaintances.

Do not forget to enter in public Vkontakte, Add

as a friend, sign on instagramy.

I will be glad to all.

All links to social. networks in description.

Thank you very much for watching.

See you in the next video.

For more infomation >> 👿 GAN 460 M → The worst Rubiks cube Ever? Which Rubik's cube is 2x2 3x3 4x4 is better to buy? - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Whitney Houston: la vérité sur l'abus sexu.e.l présumé a été révélé par sa mère - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Whitney Houston: la vérité sur l'abus sexu.e.l présumé a été révélé par sa mère - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi affiche une forme olympique, à un mois de son accouchement - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi affiche une forme olympique, à un mois de son accouchement - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with 3D Monster Street Vehicles and Lollipops | Transporter 3D Vehicles - Duration: 1:03:46.

Colors for Children to Learn with 3D Monster Street Vehicles and Lollipops | Transporter 3D Vehicl

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with 3D Monster Street Vehicles and Lollipops | Transporter 3D Vehicles - Duration: 1:03:46.

-------------------------------------------

[Nouvelles de divertissement] || Laeticia Hallyday très protectrice avec sa fille Jade à Saint-Barth - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> [Nouvelles de divertissement] || Laeticia Hallyday très protectrice avec sa fille Jade à Saint-Barth - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

A cause de ses excès, Johnny Depp a pris un coup de vieux - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> A cause de ses excès, Johnny Depp a pris un coup de vieux - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

WE DIDN'T MEET - (short film ) Alice LPS contest 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

Grandma, how did you meet grandpa ? We didn't meet honey.

we were best friends since a time I can't even remember...

"We are going to stay best friends forever and we are going to stay together all of our life."

every single day after school, we went together to that forest besides our house

And we played and talked for hours and hours about everything and nothing

that forest was our secret garden. Until one day ...

Wendy, I have something to tell you. There is a month ago, my dad told me that we were going to move... in Sweden

Sweden ?? it's like 10 hours of boat from here ! I ...I know, I'm sorry I tried to stop them

But everything is already prepared ! I'm living tonight... I know I should

have talked to you earlier but it was too hard. And how long are we going to

stay there ?? I don't know, I'm sorry ...I really have to go right now

And what about our promise ??remember. You cannot leave me like that !

Wendy, Listen, I've never told you that before but I...

I love you

now I have to go. Farewell, Wendy. that day I felt broken, I thought my dreams were

broken, I thought my heart was broken. But, you know, I was wrong.

cuz that night something different happened

Where am I ? Am... am I dreaming ?

Wendy

I waited so long

Are we in a dream right now ? Probably... it's like... the only way that all of this

could happen ...so what are you doing here ? Well ...I was actually wondering the exact

same thing... We finally continued years and years sharing our dreams until later

we met again and had the opportunity to continue what we have started in dreams

Wendy, you were right when you told me once that as

long as we kept dreaming everything was possible.

it's late now darling. I'll tell,

you the rest of my story tomorrow. Make beautiful dreams sweetie

For more infomation >> WE DIDN'T MEET - (short film ) Alice LPS contest 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

马智礼:希盟内部没有出现分歧,不会如前朝政府用60年! - Duration: 15:44.

For more infomation >> 马智礼:希盟内部没有出现分歧,不会如前朝政府用60年! - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

For more infomation >> Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 60pk 5-DRS Move Up! | Executive pakket | Climatic - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 60pk 5-DRS Move Up! | Executive pakket | Climatic - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

7 DƯỠNG CHẤT KHÔNG THỂ THIẾU SAU TUỔI 40 ĐỂ GIỮ GÌN SỨC KHỎE VÀ NHAN SẮC - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> 7 DƯỠNG CHẤT KHÔNG THỂ THIẾU SAU TUỔI 40 ĐỂ GIỮ GÌN SỨC KHỎE VÀ NHAN SẮC - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

[뉴스] || 청하, 미니 3집 '블루밍 블루' 18일 발매…타이틀곡 '러브 유' ? - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> [뉴스] || 청하, 미니 3집 '블루밍 블루' 18일 발매…타이틀곡 '러브 유' ? - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

《爸爸去哪儿6》开录,陈小春Jasper回归,实习爸爸却受人争议! - Duration: 11:55.

For more infomation >> 《爸爸去哪儿6》开录,陈小春Jasper回归,实习爸爸却受人争议! - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 55KW 5-DRS Move Up! - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 55KW 5-DRS Move Up! - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

确认?范丞丞作为实习奶爸上爸爸去哪儿6! - Duration: 14:21.

For more infomation >> 确认?范丞丞作为实习奶爸上爸爸去哪儿6! - Duration: 14:21.

-------------------------------------------

Soccer Players Transferring to Old Team Friend | C.Ronaldo, Coutinho, Gareth Bale, Aubameyang - Duration: 2:31.

İNTRO

Hello All Friends This Video Muzda You are the best player to be transferred to the side of your old teammate.

RONALDO and HİGUAİN REAL MADRİD JUVENTUS

COUTİNHO and LUİS SUAREZ LİVERPOOL BARCELONA

MODRİÇ and BALE TOTHENAM REAL MADRİD

MKİ and AUB BVB ARSENAL

For more infomation >> Soccer Players Transferring to Old Team Friend | C.Ronaldo, Coutinho, Gareth Bale, Aubameyang - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jasper又回来了,《爸爸去哪儿 6》开拍录制全阵容曝光! - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> Jasper又回来了,《爸爸去哪儿 6》开拍录制全阵容曝光! - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

bandwidth test And More Settings - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> bandwidth test And More Settings - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Chế tạo trò Piano Tiles bằng giấy rất đơn giản trở thành nghệ sĩ không hề khó - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Chế tạo trò Piano Tiles bằng giấy rất đơn giản trở thành nghệ sĩ không hề khó - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 60PK 5D BMT Move up! Airco | Elektrische ramen | - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 60PK 5D BMT Move up! Airco | Elektrische ramen | - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 70pk 5drs Comfortline | Navigatie | Clima | LMV | - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 70pk 5drs Comfortline | Navigatie | Clima | LMV | - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.0 Turbo 105pk Start/Stop Innovation**4000,- VOORDEEL** - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.0 Turbo 105pk Start/Stop Innovation**4000,- VOORDEEL** - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500 80pk Turbo 500S | 1e eigenaresse | Interscope HiFi - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500 80pk Turbo 500S | 1e eigenaresse | Interscope HiFi - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Zafira Tourer 1.4 Turbo 7 zits, navigatie, trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Opel Zafira Tourer 1.4 Turbo 7 zits, navigatie, trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

bandwidth test And More Settings - Duration: 19:31.

For more infomation >> bandwidth test And More Settings - Duration: 19:31.

-------------------------------------------

ISLAM VERSION!! Twin Human is Jinn Qarin These 5 Fact About Qorin - Duration: 7:18.

Perhaps many of you are familiar with the term Qarin

the one being is often assumed with evil forces (jinn)

who followed man from birth to death to fetch him

According to Muslim beliefs

in general this Qinese jin is in charge of encouraging his assistant to do evil

He whispered anxiety, ignoring the prayers

heavy when going to read the Qur'an and so on

Qarin is working hard to block the crane

to worship and do good

To compensate for an evil companion

God also sent the angel of Qarin

who always whisper the things of truth and invite to make good

In some traditions it is said that the Qinese jinn

who accompanied the Prophet Muhammad SAW has converted to Islam

so that he is always awake from mistakes (infallible)

Hadiths about Qarin have also been recorded

by the hadith narrator Imam Ahmad and Imam Muslim

that Prophet Muhammad SAW said to Abdullah Mas'ud

Each of you is qarin of the jinn

and also qarin of the angels

This time OmLamis will discuss more deeply

about the facts behind Qorin's existence

which is said to have existed since we were first born into the world

Here are the reviews we've successfully summarized from various sources

Qarin Is There When We Born

Qarin is not like a childhood friend who is together until old

but they existed from birth

So, once a human child is born

then one Qarin companion will be born as well

Somehow the shape seems

whether this Qarin resembles a baby

or already in the form of an adult human

Variety of our Qarin there are 2 kinds

First, Qarin is congenital from birth

or any human being born into this world must have been given the God of Qarin

it is already a sunnatullah as the Prophet SAW disabdakan

It is not every one of you except he has been included for him Qarinnya from Jin. (HR Muslim)

Secondly, additional Qarin or figures that accompany humans

due to his actions or the result of his deeds

Because man is far from the direction of God or turned away from his teachings

finally satan-syetan became a close friend (Qarin)

As informed in the Qur'an:

Who turns away from the teaching of God Most Gracious (al-Quran)

we have for him satan (the misleading)

then the shaitan is the friend who always accompany it. (Surah az-Zukhruf: 36)

Qarin Is Our Twin Brother

Qarin according to the experts is a supernatural being that is likened to us

Not only physical features such as eyes, height and hair shape

but also our nature and activities

Really like a copy

it's just that they are invisible because it comes from the genie

Qarin own activity is accompanying us

Just accompany nothing more

So when we are somewhere

then they will obviously be there

Hence, sometimes when we ourselves as if accompanied by someone

It could be something that is ours

creepy

Qarin Born To Mislead Humans

There are many definitions of Qarin

Some say only jin companion

but some say if Qarin is created to mislead humans

The way it works is to marshal the human mind with bad commands

then this man will do that

In general, this qarin jin is in charge of pushing his twin to do evil

He whispered anxiety, ignoring the prayers

heavy when going to read the Qur'an and so on

and he works hard

to prevent his twin from making worship and goodness

To compensate for an evil companion

Allah sent the angel of Qarin

who always whisper the things of truth and invite to make good

In some hadith it is said that

jinn Qarin who accompanied Prophet Muhammad SAW has embraced Islam

so he is always awake from mistakes

But the Qinese genie does not always affect us

If the faith and the strong Qarin will not be able to whisper anything

Actually we can make them better

because the human influence is greater

Does Qarin Accompany Man After Death?

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen explained

Is this Qarin will continue to accompany humans

to accompany him in the grave?

he replied. Zahir hadith - Allahu alam

It shows that with the end of human age

then this genie will leave it

Because the task he brought has ended

Rasulullah SAW said

when man dies then will be cut off all his charity

except for three things

alms jariyah

useful science

and the pious son who prayed for him

However, some Muslims argue that

jin Qarin did not die when his master was buried

Nothing wrong if a lot happens

phenomenon possessed by the spirit of someone who is on behalf of the family

and we also believe because the spirits know

the ins and outs of his life while in the world

Apparently it is not the soul of man

but rather Qarin because he knows the ins and outs of the men who accompany him

How to See Qarin Yourself

for those of you who are curious about Qarin

and want to prove whether he really exists or is just a trick

there is a way for it

These tips according to the people who have done it did successfully show Qarin

but many also say can not

The trick yourself is to take 7 strands of hair and 7 pieces of our nails

then wrap it in a white cloth

Then tetesi with lemon juice until wet

After that we live put it in certain places

which try not to be seen by other human beings

then just wait for a few days

He said Qarin would reveal himself

anyone curious to try it?

if OmLamis better not see Qarin is okay

Do not forget to subscribe OmLamis channel to get the next informative video update

For more infomation >> ISLAM VERSION!! Twin Human is Jinn Qarin These 5 Fact About Qorin - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Costco] 2 Huge Bulgogi + Eggs + Rice + Miso Soup!! [7.7Kg] About 10000kcal [Use CC] - Duration: 4:07.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( Eng subs by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! I bought two of these bulgogi from costco

All you have to do is warm them up

this one weighs 2016g this one weighs 2020g

I've never had a chance to eat these bulkokee from costco until now

meat brings happiness don't it

alrighty its time to warm them up

these are the bulgalbi from costco

It's loaded with meat onion and gr. onion It's pretty heavy

I will now fry them on an oiled pan

all I gotta do is cook till its heated through

I had to split these into two batches

tadaa its all done

I topped it with some cooked/runny egg

It's super heavy itadakimasu

I have roughly three cups of rice here

The meat looks so yummy

It has thoroughly soaked up the sweet marinade It tastes so wonderful

With it being so full of flavor it really Makes you ravenous for rice

It also goes nicely with egg

Since all you have to do is heat it up its so EZ to make

the rice is so hot and steamy My fingers that are holding a bowl are so hot

I used Korean 'dashita' to make this miso soup This is one kilogram of oniony miso soup

its so flavorful and yummy

The meat is so tender and yummy

The marinade is especially delish

OMG its been sweltering the last few days I'm getting all sweaty from eating all of this

I've ran out of rice and now I will go and grab another helping

This is about 3 cups

I will now add some gochujang

The added sweet and spiciness is so yummy

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita The bulgogi from Costco with so EZ and yummy

It was very flavorful and made me really hungry for rice

Since it was already marinated it was super EZ to make

It would be a perfect addition for all sorts of different meals

It was all so yummy want you all please give it a try as well And as always thank you for watching if there's anything you

Me to do or eat please tell me in the comments section below if you like this video please at the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Costco] 2 Huge Bulgogi + Eggs + Rice + Miso Soup!! [7.7Kg] About 10000kcal [Use CC] - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Parade Day / DIY Guys - Duration: 22:02.

For more infomation >> Parade Day / DIY Guys - Duration: 22:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Accidental Memoir - Duration: 6:40.

I was trying to think of a present for my father and I wanted the gift to sort

of fulfill lots of needs. I wanted to get him something that was personal, that he

could interact with beyond Christmas, that would cheer him up because was

feeling a bit low, he was having health problems and personal problems and, you

know, I just didn't think a wallet or a pair of socks would you know cut the

mustard. And I just, I wanted it also to be something that was uniquely from me,

something that I perhaps could make, something homemade. So the idea just came.

It was sort of a Eureka moment. I thought you know why don't I buy a notebook and

fill it with life-writing prompts and give it to him and show him, you know,

make him feel treasured, make him feel that I was actually interested in him.

And at the same time as that idea came I thought, well, who wouldn't want a book to

give it to their parents or to give to a relative or to give to a friend or to

even to give to a young person at a sort of formative time in their life to

get them to write about their life and at that point I called Anthony.

Yeah, I was just sitting at my desk trying to think of ideas as I normally do, the

phone went and Eve was full of energy, full of enthusiasm and she said I've got

a great idea and she told me about it and I thought, it is, it's a

fantastic idea. She had the title, The Accidental Memoir and she said I'm gonna

get it for my father, I'm gonna make one for my father,

what sort of thing can we put into this book? We've both been working

together for years, we've both been teaching creative writing for a long,

long time so we've got access to prompts and ideas and ways to help people draw

on their memories and express themselves. So we just worked on a variety of ideas

to put into the journal she made for a father over Christmas time. And then...

Basically I gave him the book, I think he was pleased, he wasn't sort of

overwhelmed, he's not a talkative man, in fact he talks very

little. He doesn't communicate his feelings and that for me, I was

waiting to see, I thought if it works with my dad it'll work with anybody.

So I waited for about a month he came to

my house with his book and he'd written in it! And he'd written stuff that I didn't

know, he'd written in an emotive way, he'd written about feelings, he'd told me

things about his life that I didn't know, that weren't expected and he'd enjoyed

the process. So we're talking now about a man on the cusp of 80, about a man who

has never written, who worked in a fish and chip shop for fifty years of his

life, who's never written, would never consider himself a writer and responding

to a prompt in the book... this is the prompt: Is there someone you miss? A parent,

a close friend or sibling. What reminds you of them? When's the last time you saw

them? What do you miss? He wrote this: 'The one and only person I

miss is my brother Andreas. He was always there when needed and ready to give

advice. He was kind and thoughtful and would do anything for anybody, even

strangers. I saw him last in 1974 just before he was captured in the Cyprus

invasion and then I saw him dead at a place in Nicosia where they kept all the

missing persons remains. It was ironic but it felt like he was there in person.

I felt a shudder going through my body. I felt he was going to talk to me.'

I mean I found that really emotional and what it proved to me is that a

simple prompt, presented in the right way, can unearth a very powerful story.

And it's not the sort of thing that you would normally sit down on a Sunday with

your parents and ask them those sorts of questions. You wouldn't sit down and

start saying what do you think about your name? Who do you miss in life?

What were your favorite meals when you were young? My parents died, my dad

died eight years ago and I never asked him these sorts of questions and now I

wish I had asked him these sorts of questions. So I think the book is a way

of collecting memories from people, it's a way of helping younger people, it's a

way of helping all sorts of people I think to unearth those stories and tell

their stories. I've worked in schools with the book and 13 and 14 year olds

loved some of the prompts in the book and they find they've got a lot to draw and

a lot to sort of express. - Everybody can write,

everybody should write and life writing is the easiest, quickest way in because

we are all experts about our own life and nobody can write our story. Our story

is full of activity, emotion, you know all the things that make good writing.

And that's what we wanted everybody to try. Writing doesn't

have to be hard, it can be fun, it's life affirming it's ...

And it's quite daunting as well, if you think I want to write my memoirs, which

lots of people will think that, it's just where do I start?

How do I start my memoirs. Do I start with my name, do I start researching into

family history, what do I write about, what do I include and what do I not

include in this memoir? And we thought this is a way of people just collecting

lots and lots of memories, like a collage of lots of events and things

that have happened to them, good things and bad things in their life, and then

maybe structuring it, putting it into a memoir.

We feel that anybody could pick it up you don't have to be a writer to pick it up and and that's...

You could be brand new to writing or you could be really experienced as well.

Because we've got, not only we've got the prompt at the top, we've got links to

related material as well, you know links to poetry, links to plays, or links to

novels so you can go away and do extra reading and find out more about the

writers and find out more about creative writing. And we've also

got writing advice in the book as well so telling people to remember to use the

senses, telling people to be specific when they talk about something.

So I think it goes from being a book for people who are new to writing,

who may be a bit afraid or a bit scared of writing, to people who are are also on

an MA at University who want to learn a bit more about writing as well.

It sort of straddles all of those things.

There's also that very emotive side to the book, stemming

from how the idea came about and that is if you give that book to someone what

you're saying is I care about you, I care about your story, you're important, tell

me about yourself. And I think, you know, it sort of makes me feel quite emotional to

think about it but that's what it is. It's telling someone that you treasure

them by giving them a book.

For more infomation >> The Accidental Memoir - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Poturbowana Monika G. I Zmasakrowany Samochód. Do Sieci Trafiły Makabryczne Zdjęcia - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Poturbowana Monika G. I Zmasakrowany Samochód. Do Sieci Trafiły Makabryczne Zdjęcia - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Chronic Back Pain - Duration: 1:02.

I encourage from Singapore so I first heard of ANF therapy through Instagram

so one of my mentors actually did any for me me being a chronic pain patient

for a long time I found that the results were amazing

my recovery sped up like 50 percent up to twice the speed so my back pain was

gone after about two months before for about five years seeing those results on

me I realized that if I were to be able to help people with their problems using

NF therapy I find that it will actually give me a lot more satisfaction how my

patients are a pain in much more quicker time than what they were used to so I

hope everyone tries this therapy and everyone takes it and I hope people can

actually benefit so much more with for traditional therapies thank you

For more infomation >> Chronic Back Pain - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

WE DIDN'T MEET - (short film ) Alice LPS contest 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

Grandma, how did you meet grandpa ? We didn't meet honey.

we were best friends since a time I can't even remember...

"We are going to stay best friends forever and we are going to stay together all of our life."

every single day after school, we went together to that forest besides our house

And we played and talked for hours and hours about everything and nothing

that forest was our secret garden. Until one day ...

Wendy, I have something to tell you. There is a month ago, my dad told me that we were going to move... in Sweden

Sweden ?? it's like 10 hours of boat from here ! I ...I know, I'm sorry I tried to stop them

But everything is already prepared ! I'm living tonight... I know I should

have talked to you earlier but it was too hard. And how long are we going to

stay there ?? I don't know, I'm sorry ...I really have to go right now

And what about our promise ??remember. You cannot leave me like that !

Wendy, Listen, I've never told you that before but I...

I love you

now I have to go. Farewell, Wendy. that day I felt broken, I thought my dreams were

broken, I thought my heart was broken. But, you know, I was wrong.

cuz that night something different happened

Where am I ? Am... am I dreaming ?

Wendy

I waited so long

Are we in a dream right now ? Probably... it's like... the only way that all of this

could happen ...so what are you doing here ? Well ...I was actually wondering the exact

same thing... We finally continued years and years sharing our dreams until later

we met again and had the opportunity to continue what we have started in dreams

Wendy, you were right when you told me once that as

long as we kept dreaming everything was possible.

it's late now darling. I'll tell,

you the rest of my story tomorrow. Make beautiful dreams sweetie

For more infomation >> WE DIDN'T MEET - (short film ) Alice LPS contest 2018 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

For more infomation >> Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE★IDOL ROOM★TWICE's inner sexy self... with goosebumps?[日本語字幕] - Duration: 5:12.

TWICE is able to look sexy. It's just that they just don't try. Jeongyeon.

[Yes, that's right] [The reason for this topic] Jeongyeon.

[Backing out by habit] - When? - I didn't! - I want to do a sexy concept. - Jeongyeon.

You said so.

[Can't remember] - Do you remember that? - I didn't say so.

That is why!

[Nervous altogether] We knew we'd back out like this.

[To bring back your memory] - The evidence. - We prepared this evidence.

[Video evidence for your convenience] This is why it's called "Fact Check".

[Video provided by Pickcast] The concept we would like to try someday...

Sexy.

[Pouting lips] Show us!

[Her body remembers sexy]

[Like this] - Will you admit it or not? - You said so. - She did.

- What? - Are you trying to look sexy now?

Are you not feeling well?

What is wrong with you?

- You said so. - I did. - Will you admit now?

[Another fact] Nayeon has her own sexy pose.

[3 steps of Nayeon's sexy pose] In parenthesis, sweep her hair on one side

- Tilt her head and pout her lips. - Pouting.

[Like this?] - I think I know. - You know that, right?

[Friend/witness #1] I took a selfie with her.

It was the day when we had a fan event.

[#The day they met ONCE] She was wearing an off-the-shoulder top.

She kept doing this whenever we took selfies.

[Donhee's diagnosis] That was inside her.

When Nayeon looks into a mirror...

[Turned into Nayeon who looks into a mirror] [Friend/witness #2] Exactly!

[I admit...] It's her signature pose.

- Why did you sweep your hair like that? - What?

You tilted your head.

- Did I? - Yes. - Why did you do that?

- I did it without knowing it. - Really?

Can you show the pose?

Sweep your hair to one side.

[Cramming up the sexy pose] Tilt your head and slightly pout your lips.

I'm curious about pouting.

[Quick sexy pose] How much is slightly?

[Baby Chaeyoung is also practicing] Jeongyeon is practicing now.

[Let's check out the original first] - OK, OK. - OK. OK.

[Sexy pose] OK, OK.

[Cracking up in advance] [Hahaha] Get ready, everyone.

Nayeon's sexy pose.

I heard some laughing sound.

[Sorry... You looked so sexy...] They laugh easily.

- Was it our managers? - No.

- One of our staff likes to laugh. - Really?

1, 2, 3.

[Nayeon's sexy pose in front of their eyes]

1, 2, 3.

[Chu]

[Enough with peach] [Cute face, what is that?]

[Can't stand cringe] [I can't look] She has that mature vibe.

[Jeongyeon emoticon] Goosebumps.

[Hot girl] - She has the mature vibe. - Definitely like the eldest member.

We should let others do it as well.

[Hang on] There's something I want to say.

Whenever we do this, Jeongyeon always copies it.

[Probably mad] For real. Right?

[Another emoticon is made] - She's been copying it. - Show us.

[Undaunted No. 9] We were trying hard not to see that.

She kept copying it.

[Speak with her eyes] Jeongyeon practices looking in the mirror.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon have great chemistry.

[Found the personal cam effect] It's because of her personal cam.

- The personal cam got all that. - Don't try to look pretty when staring at me.

You don't usually stare like this.

[Curious]As Jeongyeon tried it, let's give her a chance to do it.

Here we go.

1, 2, 3.

- Your head is not tilted. - My head?

[Stiff]

[Micromanaging] That's too unnatural.

[The example] - Please show her. - Look at her. - The opposite side?

[Copying the sexy pose] No, the opposite side.

[A bit more sexy] [Sweeping her short hair] Now that you tilted your head...

[Don't know where to look] - Where should I look? - Lips.

Move your shoulders to your chin.

Look at your personal cam.

[Something similar with sexy] - Good, good. - 1, 2, 3.

[Provocative Yoo Jeongyeon]

[Sana emoticon is generated] [Goosebumps]

Do you want anyone else to do that?

- I think any of us can do it well. - Tzuyu.

[Dahyun's opinion] - Tzuyu? - Tzuyu wants to do it.

[No. 1 can't avoid the sexy challenge] - She's like, "I'm an adult". - She's an adult.

[The other members find her cute again] - She can't wait. - Tzuyu.

[Tzuyu sweeps her hair] Sweep your hair to one side.

I just don't get it.

[So curious] Do you have to sweep your hair like this?

It's because the CEO is like that.

What is this hand doing?

- Sweep it like this. - Why do you sweep it like this?

Isn't this much easier?

- This works better. - We have to bring our hair to this side.

We have to bring our hair to this side.

[Making efforts to be sexy] We can't bring it all the way to that side.

I see. Because you have to bring your hair to this side?

[Like this!] - To bring it to the side. - To collect it.

Tzuyu.

[Steeped in anticipation]

[Laugh]

[Tzuyu doesn't know how to be sexy]

[Giggle] - She's still... - So cute.

[It's so hard for Tzuyu to look sexy] She's not an adult.

She's still so cute.

She's so shy.

We should give Dahyun a chance.

[Kim Dahyun (21)] I'm terrible at this.

- When... - I can imagine.

[Simulation] [She's going to do this] can we see Dahyun

does it?

[Changing her posture first] - Let's see. - There she goes.

There she goes.

My hair.

[Sweeping her hair to one side] Sweep it.

[Smooth progress] [She's got those eyes]

[Adult Dahyun is ready]

[Passed their deliberation] - Nice. - Looks nice.

[Tilting her head excessively] Tilt my head.

Now you should do that.

1, 2, 3.

[Sexy Dahyun]

It's quite nice, Dahyun.

[Back to cute Dahyun] - Cute. - No. - You did great.

No way.

You looked like a grown-up.

[I'm 21] - I am a grown-up. - Right?

It's just that we met you when you were so young.

[Our Dahyun has grown up] You've grown up.

For more infomation >> TWICE★IDOL ROOM★TWICE's inner sexy self... with goosebumps?[日本語字幕] - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE★IDOL ROOM★Tzuyu & Dahyun, talking facial expressions[日本語字幕] - Duration: 6:18.

Donhee, Conhee's Fact Check!

[Dahyun's gesture to check the fact out]

- Dahyun saw this. - Sure, check!

[Staring] I hope to do a segment together.

- Momo, do you want to say something? - Yes, I do.

Please raise your hand.

- I want to say something. - Now you may put your hand down.

[Obedient child, Momo]

- I want to have this T-shirt. - This T-shirt?

[Limited edition T-shirt] - This one? - I want to have this. - Why?

[T-shirt owner's relaxed attitude] Do you want me to wash this? Or just...

[Surprised] It'd be better if it's new.

- For a fan... - Right.

[Horrible] Don't you like a T-shirt worn by a celeb?

Will you wear this?

I will wear it at the airport.

[Production team gets excited] At the airport? Deal!

Because we are wearing this to promote our show.

[Conhee's lame joke] Some misread it as "Pimple".

[Laughing out loud]

Some misread this as "Pimple". But this is "IDOL ROOM".

[Apink Hayoung] - Someone read it Yeouidaero. - Yeouidaero.

- This pimple. - This pimple.

Okay.

[Giving T-shirts to all members] We will give this limited edition T-shirts to you.

Thank you!

[Surprise gift!] - This humble thing... - Will you give it today?

[Quick-tempered customers] - We'll go abroad tomorrow. - To Japan.

- You'll be back and forth, right? - Right.

[It's on its way... Please upload a picture] We'll produce some and give you soon.

Let's check the first topic.

How long has it been since you debuted?

[This year is the 4th year] - 3 years. - 3 years.

There are many rumors.

[Worried] Unfounded rumors.

[Time to validate rumors around TWICE] We're going to check if it's true.

First topic, please.

Tzuyu and Dahyun. We can read our thoughts by reading faces.

[These ladies] Tzuyu and Dahyun.

You can read what others think by reading each other's

[On-site fact check] face?

- You know, the real time live broadcast. - I know.

Tzuyu and I were bored

and tried to guess what each other think by reading faces.

Saying with facial expressions?

[Source: V LIVE TWICE] [Fact check evidence video clip]

[Tzuyu says what Dahyun wanted to say] ONCE, do you know I love you?

[Perfect facial expression interpreter] Blowing candles.

It's good to think about the birthday.

I can't wait for my birthday!

[ONCE understands TWICE's facial expressions] - Fans know, too? - Yes.

Really?

[If they know...] I think we can understand.

- Sure. - What Tzuyu and Dahyun thinks.

[Taking a step back] You may not be able to do so.

[Uncle ONCE] I'm your fan.

- Suddenly? - We're ONCE, too!

[Two uncle fans in IDOL ROOM] We're ONCE, too!

[Less confident] Then, you may be able to do so.

Shall we talk about this album?

[Trying to read each other's face] Let's talk about.

[Do you know what it is?]

- Only by facial expressions? - Only by facial expressions.

Go!

[Sending signals, sending signals!]

[Tofu's facial expression language]

[Enjoying it]

[Thinking it's funny] What are they doing?

[Their own world]

[Others can't understand] What? She's just winking.

[Let's check] Please come here and tell us.

Tzuyu, tell us whether you understood or not.

[Tzuyu's turn] Please tell us what she said.

Tzuyu, don't say anything. Come to me, please.

- Come to me, without saying anything. - Come here, please.

[I'm all ears] Please whisper to me.

[Whispering mode] What did Dahyun say? Tell me.

- Lower your voice, please. - Please.

[Turning to Tzuyu] - Whisper to me. - In a small voice.

[Everyone can hear] - Hawaii... - I said, whisper!

[Tzuyu, thank you] [I understood]

[Tzuyu has developed some tricks]

[Spying again] - Whisper, please. - Lower your voice. - In a small voice.

[Whispering] [Concentration]

[Tzuyu's answer was submitted] Okay.

[What's left is hers] Dahyun, come here.

- I think you two had conversations. - Yes.

[Go, Dahyun!] - You can say it out loud. - What did Tzuyu say?

[Everyone knows it] - She wanted to go to Hawaii. - That's correct.

- Then, next? - It was loud enough.

[Making a facial expression to ask for help]

[Exchanging signals again]

Then?

On July 9...

[Wrong] No.

About Hawaii....

- It was correct. And then? - She wants to go there,

[Jeongyeon found something]

Dahyun is as tall as your sitting height.

[No, Jeongyeon] [Momo is taller...(Can't say it)]

[It turns to a guessing game] - She wants to be on a show with you. - No.

[Embarrassed]

- She never mentioned about us. - It's like a quiz.

[Comeback? Wrong] - We're going to come back... - Nope.

[Title track? Wrong] - "Dance The Night Away..." - No, never.

[Tofu in the crisis] She didn't mention anything about comeback.

[Extreme choice] It is a secret.

[What?]

Tzuyu told us.

[Did they talk about something inappropriate?] - It should not be on a show. - Not on a show?

Wow, I really want to know.

[Tzuyu's answer] I want to go to Hawaii. Will you join me?

Is this inappropriate for a show?

I see. It was inappropriate.

[Tzuyu helped Dahyun] Anyways, she said Hawaii.

- Tzuyu wants to go there. - Right.

[Tzuyu and Dahyun can't read their thoughts by reading facial expressions] We found it's not true.

[Sudden change of attitude] - You should say. - Right?

You need to express.

[So confident] How can I read thoughts? You need to say it out loud.

You're cooler than I thought.

Who uses many gestures or various facial expressions when talking?

[Tzuyu's report] [Definitely, Momo] Momo?

[What's this circle?]

Momo says using gestures and facial expressions?

[Momo says with a circle] - I do this. - When you say?

- "You know, what I mean". - "You know, what I mean".

- Is it Morse Code? - What's this?

[Momo's gesture to explain everything] She does this when explain things.

[Why?] This is "IDOL ROOM".

[Why?] Is this "IDOL ROOM?"

Including Jeong Hyungdon and Defconn?

[IDOL ROOM] Why?

I don't know.

- Is this "IDOL ROOM?" - It means "You know, what I mean". - Somehow, fans

[ONCE found Momo's circle gestures] found that I use this a lot.

When you're talking?

[Momo's circle gestures = shoes] You know, shoes.

[Food] I want to eat it, sold at subway stations.

[Stone] - On the ground. - On the ground?

- No, this. - What's this?

- You can say when doing this? - Yes, "You know..."

[Forcing others to understand] [You know what it is] "You know, IDOL ROOM".

Please make a gap.

Can't you say anything now?

[In various sizes] - She has this, too. - A bigger one.

She has a smaller one.

"Do you know this?"

For more infomation >> TWICE★IDOL ROOM★Tzuyu & Dahyun, talking facial expressions[日本語字幕] - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman - Carole King/Aretha Franklin - Piano Accompaniment Karaoke - Duration: 4:06.

🎵 Looking out on the morning rain 🎵

🎵 I used to feel so uninspired 🎵

🎵 And when I knew I had to face another day 🎵

🎵 Lord, it made me feel so tired 🎵

🎵 Before the day I met you 🎵

🎵 Life was so unkind 🎵

🎵 But you're the key to my peace of mind 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel like a natural woman 🎵

🎵 When my soul was in the lost and found 🎵

🎵 You came along to claim it 🎵

🎵 I didn't know just what was wrong with me 🎵

🎵 'Til your kiss helped me name it 🎵

🎵 Now I'm no longer doubtful 🎵

🎵 of what I'm living for 🎵

🎵 And if I make you happy I don't need to do more 🎵

🎵 'Cause you make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel like a natural woman 🎵

🎵 Oh baby, what you done to me? 🎵

🎵 You make me feel so good inside 🎵

🎵 And I just wanna be 🎵

🎵 close to you, you make me feel so alive 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel like a natural woman 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel like a natural woman 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel 🎵

🎵 You make me feel like a natural woman 🎵

🎵 A Natural woman 🎵

For more infomation >> (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman - Carole King/Aretha Franklin - Piano Accompaniment Karaoke - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

90毫米厚鋼板 30噸飛機砸上去都不會被破壞 全球僅四個國家能造 - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> 90毫米厚鋼板 30噸飛機砸上去都不會被破壞 全球僅四個國家能造 - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.4i i-vision GO + Navi + Camera + Donker glas - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.4i i-vision GO + Navi + Camera + Donker glas - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 1.8I SDRIVE - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 1.8I SDRIVE - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0i Comfort Climate control - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0i Comfort Climate control - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4i Ligne Prestige - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4i Ligne Prestige - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE★IDOL ROOM★TWICE is the master of acrobatic jump rope?[日本語字幕] - Duration: 8:22.

Next fact check.

TWICE members enjoy sports in their daily lives. They learned how to do acrobatic jump rope.

[Never heard of it] - Jump rope? - What is that?

Acrobatic jump rope is really hard.

We shot this commercial in Japan.

We learned from masters there.

[Another video evidence]

[Acrobatic jumping rope skills with 2 ropes]

[They even can dance]

[None of my business] That's not so difficult.

What?

Who's the best member?

- Chaeyoung. - I heard Chaeyoung is the best one.

You heard? Can you do a double under?

I can't do that.

[Another self-proclaimed jump rope master] - It's easy. - I used to be a jump rope

team member in my elementary school.

- Representing my elementary school. - For real?

Let's watch Chaeyoung's demonstration.

She was super good at it.

- She steps on the rope like a pro. - Something is different.

- Can I start now? - Yes.

[Starting with the basic jump]

[Huh?]

[Failed] Can't do crossover.

[There's a reason] - I was specialized in group events. - Group?

- I wasn't good at individual events. - Then you need company?

You need someone else to jump with you? What do we do?

[There's a solution] Then go ahead. We'll jump with you.

- You know pace makers, right? - Pace maker.

We'll jump together.

Crossover. Start.

[A bit more stable as they jump together] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Still can't do it.

- Time is running out. - You failed.

- Time is running out. - Now, Jeongyeon bragged about it.

- Double unders. - Double unders.

Doing double unders is not so hard.

I heard that clearly. "You can't do double unders"?

- Anyone can do it. - I can't.

I got scolded when I couldn't.

[Stomp, stomp] Go forward.

Way to go!

[Heavy success] Way to go!

[Inner double under] - Way to go. - Nice. She's so good.

For you all...

- We invited... - They are here.

- professional skippers. - Hello.

[Professional skippers for verification] - Hello. - Hello.

Please introduce yourself.

[Have you heard of it?] We're from Korea Rope Skipping Federation.

- I'm Kim Sunyoung. - Kim Eunyoung.

They're from Rope Skipping Federation.

How long have you been practicing it?

[17 years of practice in total] - About 10 years for me. - 10 years.

- 7 years. - 7 years.

Can you do triple unders?

Now...

[Fact check right now, Go go] Please show us.

[Watching in a row]

She's practiced for 10 years.

Her steps are light.

[Jaw-dropped]

[Effortless jump rope movements]

She does it so effortlessly.

[She did a triple under] How come we can't hear the thump sounds?

[So amazing] How come you didn't do a double under?

[He didn't see it] How come you didn't do a double under?

- I just did. - She did.

[Another demonstration] Look, that's a double under.

[Still amazed] Her steps are so light.

So effortless.

[The ending pose] That was so cute.

I'm curious.

[I'm curious about the pose] At the end, what's with that pose?

- Finish. - Finish. - That was the finishing pose?

It looked so pretty.

- Finish? - So... - Finish.

I know it's a big favor to ask, but...

- Did you watch the video? - Yes.

That was after they got paid.

[The opposite situation] Today, they haven't received payment.

I'm wondering if they can jump rope.

If they can make it.

[Trying to remember what they learned]

[Practice time] Shall we practice for a while?

[In their position] Let's practice.

[Not to the extent you should be worried about] As for Dahyun and Mina,

[they don't participate due to their knee pain] they have knee pain.

[Two spinning ropes] - It's so hard. - 1, 2, 3, 4.

[Their bodies remember the tricks] 1, 2, 3, 4.

[But, still lack of practice] You came in too late.

- It's because you came in from a distance. - Starting from you.

- 1, 2, 3, 4. - Nayeon has two left feet?

[Crack up] - No. - You missed the beat.

[Slamming into the ropes?]

[Nayeon pokes her head in first]

[Giggle] Count 1 is this line.

Let me show you.

[Flying pig]

[Much more agile than expected]

You got it?

- You got the beat? - Nayeon, get out if you can't do it.

[Counting the beats] You got the beat?

[Try again]

[Congratulations, Head-butting skipper Nayeon made it]

[Human mouse trapped in the ropes]

Get out!

[Save me]

[Endless skipping]

[She managed to escape from the jump rope hell]

You have to get out.

You pass only when Sana gets out.

Here we go. All warmed up?

[TWICE's acrobatic jump rope] - Are you ready? - Yes.

- Let's see if you'll do the same regardless of payment. - I'm not sure.

[Player no. 1 is nervous] Here we go.

1, 2, 3, 4.

1, 2, 3, 4.

[Wailing]

[Nayeon passed, but they failed at the ending]

- First failure! - That was so close.

What do you think is the problem here?

[Fact bombing] I think you are quick-tempered.

Slow down?

[The 2nd attempt] Don't worry. Relax your mind.

[Way to go] - We can do this. - 1, 2, 3, 4.

[Trip up] You were in a rush.

[Wrong head-butting again] Nayeon!

[Flinch]

[Scared of the ropes again] The 5th attempt.

[Gather themselves up]

[Passed the first part]

[Wailing again]

[Jihyo and Sana] [Hasty members tripped over the rope]

[Disappointed]

- Did you really make it? - Yes.

[Can't wait to make it] We made it a few times.

- They received payment because they made it. - Yes.

[Desperate] - It's the matter of their pride. - Please.

- The last 10th attempt! - Please wait.

Let's try Jihyo and Sana now.

[Cheating tricks] Make it look like we made it by editing.

- Are you cheating? - Are you that tired?

[I do want to make it...] - Are you that tired? - Now it's the last attempt.

[If you fail, let's give up] Because you finished 70 percent already.

[OK] We will make it look real good. Don't worry about it.

[The last attempt] - The last 10th attempt. - Go for it!

[Burning with motivation] - You two, make eye contact. - 1, 2, 3, 4.

- 2, 2, 3, 4. - Jump in at counting 3.

1, 2, 3, 4.

[TWICE is warmed up now]

1, 2, 3, 4.

[Relaxed]

[The last hasty couple]

[Let's make it]

[Argh!]

[They tripped over on the rope]

[Almost the criminals here]

[Bummed out] It's hard for two to jump together.

[For the beautiful finish] We need to edit it, so we'll let you two do it.

[Sana and Jihyo] 1, 2, 3, 4.

[They made it] 1, 2, 3.

[The video by Nayeon's request will be revealed shortly] Good job!

[TWICE is even good at jumping rope]

[Without a mistake, they made it at once]

[Perfect finish]

[TWICE, the jump rope genius] Way to go!

[This is what you wanted, right?]

[The last fact check] TWICE is the same regardless of payment.

[A beautiful finish] - Thank you. - Thank you.

- Thank you for your help. - Thank you.

[Thank you for spinning the ropes for TWICE]

Thank you.

For more infomation >> TWICE★IDOL ROOM★TWICE is the master of acrobatic jump rope?[日本語字幕] - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Atos 1.1i Dynamic World Cup edition - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Atos 1.1i Dynamic World Cup edition - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

BMW Z4 Roadster 2.0I HIGH EXECUTIVE | Airco | cruise | PDC V/A | Xenon | CV. - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> BMW Z4 Roadster 2.0I HIGH EXECUTIVE | Airco | cruise | PDC V/A | Xenon | CV. - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Magdalena Zawadzka przeszła operację! Musiała o siebie zadbać! - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Magdalena Zawadzka przeszła operację! Musiała o siebie zadbać! - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Fazer Crescer as Suas Vendas é só o 1º Passo -- O Desafio do Empreendedor - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Fazer Crescer as Suas Vendas é só o 1º Passo -- O Desafio do Empreendedor - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rush to donate blood as Red Cross makes bid for O negative donations - Duration: 4:58.

Rush to donate blood as Red Cross makes bid for O negative donations

O negative is the universal blood type, and is given to patients in emergency situations when their blood type is unknown.

But with about 1,000 cancellations a week from regular donors, the blood bank still needs O negative donors to give blood to prevent another dip. Cold and flu affecting donations.

The Red Cross says many donor cancellations are due to people experiencing cold and flu symptoms in the winter months.

James Daly, the medical director of pathology services for the Australian Red Cross Blood Service, is urging healthy people to get to their nearest donation centre to help out.

"We'd encourage people to continue to book in over the coming weeks and winter months, to ensure we maintain our supplies.

At the Hunter street Donor Centre in Sydney's CBD, Varun Malhotra is one of the people who has responded to the Red Cross call-out. He expressed excitement about giving his first plasma donation.

"It's good to see the plasma coming out. Good to know that some people are going to get some benefit from my plasma," he said. A few chairs down from Varun, Binyamin Lawal is donating blood.

He has been doing so for nine years. "I feel like it's a good thing to do," he said.

He's rarely turned away. "Maybe once or twice just from sickness or generally an injury or something like that, but most of the times it's been OK," he said.

Not everyone who wants to give blood can. Some of the most common reasons for people being deferred from giving blood are overseas travel to countries with malaria, cold and flu, low iron levels or if they're taking medications like aspirin.

Gay men are also deferred from giving blood for 12 months after they've engaged in sexual activity. Freelance journalist Gary Nunn has criticised this policy.

"I think it is an unfortunate and discriminatory … [the policy] perpetuates the negative myth that gay men can't be trusted with their sexual health, when perhaps the opposite is true.

"It's very much on the radar of many gay people, and they take a big responsibility for their sexual health in a way that other people might not. He says he understands safety is paramount.

"I understand that because of the HIV crisis. When that happened, the blood service had to act, and I think a lot of gay people understand that," Nunn said. "However, now we're in very different times.

Dr Daly says the Red Cross is looking into this policy. "We're currently reviewing all our sexual activity-based deferrals with an independent expert panel, who are looking at all the evidence behind the risks involved and current sensitivity and testing," he said.

"Hopefully we'll come back with some recommendations in the near future. He says the priority is to make sure patients are safe.

The UK relaxed its laws in November last year to allow gay men to donate blood three months after their last sexual activity. Blood donation leads to diagnosis.

Michelle Climpson overcame a fear of needles to give blood, but a visit to a donation centre in June 2016 uncovered a problem and she was rushed to hospital. "My haemoglobin was 59, so I wasn't allowed to donate," she said.

"The average woman is about 120 — I was below half. "After a few more blood tests, the doctor told me I had some sort of blood cancer.

Ms Climpson was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia and had to undergo treatment straight away. Instead of giving blood, she was suddenly a recipient.

She is now in remission, but if it wasn't for her visit to a Red Cross blood centre, her future may have looked very different.

For more infomation >> Rush to donate blood as Red Cross makes bid for O negative donations - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota já começa a mostrar o Yaris nacional antes do lançamento, em junho - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Toyota já começa a mostrar o Yaris nacional antes do lançamento, em junho - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota já começa a mostrar o Yaris nacional antes do lançamento, em junho - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Toyota já começa a mostrar o Yaris nacional antes do lançamento, em junho - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dimagrire mangiando a sazietà, senza integratori o farmaci - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Dimagrire mangiando a sazietà, senza integratori o farmaci - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Costco] 2 Huge Bulgogi + Eggs + Rice + Miso Soup!! [7.7Kg] About 10000kcal [Use CC] - Duration: 4:07.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( Eng subs by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! I bought two of these bulgogi from costco

All you have to do is warm them up

this one weighs 2016g this one weighs 2020g

I've never had a chance to eat these bulkokee from costco until now

meat brings happiness don't it

alrighty its time to warm them up

these are the bulgalbi from costco

It's loaded with meat onion and gr. onion It's pretty heavy

I will now fry them on an oiled pan

all I gotta do is cook till its heated through

I had to split these into two batches

tadaa its all done

I topped it with some cooked/runny egg

It's super heavy itadakimasu

I have roughly three cups of rice here

The meat looks so yummy

It has thoroughly soaked up the sweet marinade It tastes so wonderful

With it being so full of flavor it really Makes you ravenous for rice

It also goes nicely with egg

Since all you have to do is heat it up its so EZ to make

the rice is so hot and steamy My fingers that are holding a bowl are so hot

I used Korean 'dashita' to make this miso soup This is one kilogram of oniony miso soup

its so flavorful and yummy

The meat is so tender and yummy

The marinade is especially delish

OMG its been sweltering the last few days I'm getting all sweaty from eating all of this

I've ran out of rice and now I will go and grab another helping

This is about 3 cups

I will now add some gochujang

The added sweet and spiciness is so yummy

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita The bulgogi from Costco with so EZ and yummy

It was very flavorful and made me really hungry for rice

Since it was already marinated it was super EZ to make

It would be a perfect addition for all sorts of different meals

It was all so yummy want you all please give it a try as well And as always thank you for watching if there's anything you

Me to do or eat please tell me in the comments section below if you like this video please at the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Costco] 2 Huge Bulgogi + Eggs + Rice + Miso Soup!! [7.7Kg] About 10000kcal [Use CC] - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Accidental Memoir - Duration: 6:40.

I was trying to think of a present for my father and I wanted the gift to sort

of fulfill lots of needs. I wanted to get him something that was personal, that he

could interact with beyond Christmas, that would cheer him up because was

feeling a bit low, he was having health problems and personal problems and, you

know, I just didn't think a wallet or a pair of socks would you know cut the

mustard. And I just, I wanted it also to be something that was uniquely from me,

something that I perhaps could make, something homemade. So the idea just came.

It was sort of a Eureka moment. I thought you know why don't I buy a notebook and

fill it with life-writing prompts and give it to him and show him, you know,

make him feel treasured, make him feel that I was actually interested in him.

And at the same time as that idea came I thought, well, who wouldn't want a book to

give it to their parents or to give to a relative or to give to a friend or to

even to give to a young person at a sort of formative time in their life to

get them to write about their life and at that point I called Anthony.

Yeah, I was just sitting at my desk trying to think of ideas as I normally do, the

phone went and Eve was full of energy, full of enthusiasm and she said I've got

a great idea and she told me about it and I thought, it is, it's a

fantastic idea. She had the title, The Accidental Memoir and she said I'm gonna

get it for my father, I'm gonna make one for my father,

what sort of thing can we put into this book? We've both been working

together for years, we've both been teaching creative writing for a long,

long time so we've got access to prompts and ideas and ways to help people draw

on their memories and express themselves. So we just worked on a variety of ideas

to put into the journal she made for a father over Christmas time. And then...

Basically I gave him the book, I think he was pleased, he wasn't sort of

overwhelmed, he's not a talkative man, in fact he talks very

little. He doesn't communicate his feelings and that for me, I was

waiting to see, I thought if it works with my dad it'll work with anybody.

So I waited for about a month he came to

my house with his book and he'd written in it! And he'd written stuff that I didn't

know, he'd written in an emotive way, he'd written about feelings, he'd told me

things about his life that I didn't know, that weren't expected and he'd enjoyed

the process. So we're talking now about a man on the cusp of 80, about a man who

has never written, who worked in a fish and chip shop for fifty years of his

life, who's never written, would never consider himself a writer and responding

to a prompt in the book... this is the prompt: Is there someone you miss? A parent,

a close friend or sibling. What reminds you of them? When's the last time you saw

them? What do you miss? He wrote this: 'The one and only person I

miss is my brother Andreas. He was always there when needed and ready to give

advice. He was kind and thoughtful and would do anything for anybody, even

strangers. I saw him last in 1974 just before he was captured in the Cyprus

invasion and then I saw him dead at a place in Nicosia where they kept all the

missing persons remains. It was ironic but it felt like he was there in person.

I felt a shudder going through my body. I felt he was going to talk to me.'

I mean I found that really emotional and what it proved to me is that a

simple prompt, presented in the right way, can unearth a very powerful story.

And it's not the sort of thing that you would normally sit down on a Sunday with

your parents and ask them those sorts of questions. You wouldn't sit down and

start saying what do you think about your name? Who do you miss in life?

What were your favorite meals when you were young? My parents died, my dad

died eight years ago and I never asked him these sorts of questions and now I

wish I had asked him these sorts of questions. So I think the book is a way

of collecting memories from people, it's a way of helping younger people, it's a

way of helping all sorts of people I think to unearth those stories and tell

their stories. I've worked in schools with the book and 13 and 14 year olds

loved some of the prompts in the book and they find they've got a lot to draw and

a lot to sort of express. - Everybody can write,

everybody should write and life writing is the easiest, quickest way in because

we are all experts about our own life and nobody can write our story. Our story

is full of activity, emotion, you know all the things that make good writing.

And that's what we wanted everybody to try. Writing doesn't

have to be hard, it can be fun, it's life affirming it's ...

And it's quite daunting as well, if you think I want to write my memoirs, which

lots of people will think that, it's just where do I start?

How do I start my memoirs. Do I start with my name, do I start researching into

family history, what do I write about, what do I include and what do I not

include in this memoir? And we thought this is a way of people just collecting

lots and lots of memories, like a collage of lots of events and things

that have happened to them, good things and bad things in their life, and then

maybe structuring it, putting it into a memoir.

We feel that anybody could pick it up you don't have to be a writer to pick it up and and that's...

You could be brand new to writing or you could be really experienced as well.

Because we've got, not only we've got the prompt at the top, we've got links to

related material as well, you know links to poetry, links to plays, or links to

novels so you can go away and do extra reading and find out more about the

writers and find out more about creative writing. And we've also

got writing advice in the book as well so telling people to remember to use the

senses, telling people to be specific when they talk about something.

So I think it goes from being a book for people who are new to writing,

who may be a bit afraid or a bit scared of writing, to people who are are also on

an MA at University who want to learn a bit more about writing as well.

It sort of straddles all of those things.

There's also that very emotive side to the book, stemming

from how the idea came about and that is if you give that book to someone what

you're saying is I care about you, I care about your story, you're important, tell

me about yourself. And I think, you know, it sort of makes me feel quite emotional to

think about it but that's what it is. It's telling someone that you treasure

them by giving them a book.

For more infomation >> The Accidental Memoir - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정의 "어머니의 두 번째 편지"는 대답하지 않았다. - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> 장윤정의 "어머니의 두 번째 편지"는 대답하지 않았다. - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

For more infomation >> Proč se v Americe kouří tolik trávy??? - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

SsangYong revela preços dos seus carros e marca retorno da fabricante ao País - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> SsangYong revela preços dos seus carros e marca retorno da fabricante ao País - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

What's the Deal with Kevin O'Neill? WNY's favorite patio dining spots - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> What's the Deal with Kevin O'Neill? WNY's favorite patio dining spots - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Por qué se equivocan quienes intentan "comprar" a los compromisarios del PP - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Por qué se equivocan quienes intentan "comprar" a los compromisarios del PP - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Our Valleys – Music Video! / Ein Cymoedd – Fideo Cerdd! - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Our Valleys – Music Video! / Ein Cymoedd – Fideo Cerdd! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Our Valleys Song - Documentary! / Cân Ein Cymoedd – Ffilm Ddogfen! - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Our Valleys Song - Documentary! / Cân Ein Cymoedd – Ffilm Ddogfen! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

👿 GAN 460 M → The worst Rubiks cube Ever? Which Rubik's cube is 2x2 3x3 4x4 is better to buy? - Duration: 14:06.

Shar, tell me how are you you think, HAN 460 M is good

cube?

The stars say no, but how known stars are wrong

can not.

Hi cubers

I have a long time, almost 2 months back did a video about

Ghana 460 M.

And he predicted that the cube turned out to be unsuccessful,

because none of the top the champions were not interested

this cube and nowhere promoted it, and does not twist them until now

pores.

And this means that forecasts have come true.

And no wonder.

Because the cube did not turn out so good that

they chose it as the basis.

If you want to reconsider then the video, then I leave the link

in the description and add a hint.

Let me remind you that this cube 4х4 the first big cube in the line

Ghana, i.e. other fours did not have.

And the cubes are higher in order of magnitude was no more.

And what a cool T-shirt you ask with a cube

you me?

And I will answer that this is a T-shirt from my shop window procuber.printdirect.ru.

In this case you can buy a T-shirt like mine,

but if you do not like this is what you will find

still a bunch of other coolest T-shirts, sweatshirts, bags,

icons, magnets and many what else on the topic of puzzles,

a wide variety of prints that I find

or I do myself.

The very first and perhaps, the only showcase with

Measure on the topic of speedcubing.

I already did orders there myself times 10, there is courier delivery

to the apartment, all quickly and super-convenient.

Therefore, come, see, choose.

Buying something on my showcase you support me

and my channel.

I want my narrative start with the already loved ones

all translations of presentations.

To me this format really liked, because

through the presentation, you can learn as much as possible

specifications of cubes, and to understand thoroughly

in the cube and its chips, which at a glance can

be invisible.

In addition to the fact that the translation presentation is very interesting

occupation, it's still very much very laborious and tedious

process.

Therefore, I ask you to support this video likes and writes

comment that you think about it.

I will read all the comments, but on the most interesting I

I will answer, I try to answer on everything in the measure of strength and capabilities.

The more there are the likes, those with great enthusiasm

and the zeal I will do new videos.

On each of the past videos with translations of presentations,

we have already collected more than 1000 like.

I hope that this will also happen at least not less, but

better of course more, since work was done

an order of magnitude more.

1 In a 4x4 cube from Ghana

a lot of innovations are applied, but the main emphasis is

on a new design, not that there were several designs,

it is unique, but new.

Further, Magnetic capsules, which are also subsequently

were applied in a cube gan 354 about which I have already

made a video.

The link is also left in the description.

And also high-tech the crosspiece.

About each of these aspects there will be a whole slide, and I'll tell

all in detail.

2 Cube for

its prices are rather modest - this is a cube, a screwdriver, an instruction.

In this slide they somehow forgot to mention the boot,

it is also included in the package.

The usual cloth ganovski blue cover, already,

such you saw 100 times, nothing surprising and remarkable.

3-4 Magnetic Capsule.

This technology implies That the magnet is now not

glued to the inner wall the details of the cube are closed

in a plastic capsule, which in its turn

then placed in a special groove in the elements of the cube.

This allows you not to use Adhesive and arrange magnets

closer to each other because in the capsule the plastic is thinner

than the wall of the cube.

This will give a stronger interaction of magnets.

And also looks beautiful, neat and aesthetic.

Also now visually you can understand the magnetic

cube or not, enough turn the face by 45 ° and

the same magnetic capsules.

In a 4x4 cube, 96 magnets, they are encapsulated

different colors, about colors capsules I'll tell you a little further.

Previously, when a cube fell it happened that the magnets were unstuck

and then they need to be independently stick, This is not very

convenient, but Ghana came up with a new technology in which

the detachment of the magnets has become is impossible.

5-6 As I said at the expense of

the fact that the capsules are less thin plastic, magnets

get more pleasant, so the faces are better fixed,

which gives greater control when the cube rotates.

In the first batch of cube 4x4 used 3 types

magnets of different strength.

On the inner layers are used stronger magnets,

and on the outer layers more weak.

This is necessary in order, so that the inner layers do not

dispersed during rotation outer layers.

In the outer layers of 48 magnets in a transparent capsule 3x2

mm.

In the inner layers 24 of the magnet in a yellow capsule the size of

3x1.8 mm and 24 magnets in the green capsule with a frame of 3x1.5 mm.

As far as I understood in the new there are no more such parties

and now 2 such as magnets.

But in a cube of colored plastic was originally

2 types of magnets, transparent and yellow.

Unfortunately, I do not know what was due to the use of

three types, because quite enough and two.

In the end, they came to this.

But, it seems I know why. need to use 3 colors

capsules.

In the edge we have 2 magnets beside.

Such a constructive solution this is a compulsory measure because

there may be problems with polarity due to

that the edges can be differently arranged

each other.

Absolutely all magnetic Four in the ribs have

2 magnets each.

In occasion of yellow and green capsules, I think it's necessary

was for more convenient physical cube assembly

by details.

In the yellow one is polarity, in green another, tk. they

are located diagonally to each other.

This is my assumption.

7 8 9 In the cube apply new

patented principles symmetrical mounting

parts, there is a special convenient lock, due to which

the parts are very tightly fastened in the corners of the ribs and centers. such

mechanism provides maximally seamless

fixation.

And also due to this cube became more durable.

The details look very neat and reliable.

Such a mechanism allowed make a cube completely

from colored plastic.

I have said many times that someday ghan will do

this, and here it happened, since trend for colored cubes

will only intensify.

10 Improved cutting angles

This slide shows what angles cut this

cube.

In my opinion - it's very a sick topic for this

cube.

In detail, your opinion about I will voice this with examples

later.

eleven In a 4x4 cube was used

completely new in technological plan the crosspiece.

It was made with using metal

and plastic and is based on construction of 3x3 cubes

from GAN.

I will remind you for those who do not know, before the crossings did

only from plastic, and many still only do

from plastic.

Gan claim that they have there is a patent on her.

Differs increased stability, large

interior space, and the central elements

crossings due to features in the structure obstruct

decay of a cube.

12 In this dice was applied

surface with texture cells.

It makes use of grease more efficient

and durable.

Cells are placed on a larger surface area, for

account of this distribution lubrication occurs more evenly,

and it will last longer.

And also provided long comfortable rotation

cube.

Honeycomb we could still see in the cube gan 354 m, and for the first time

they were used in a cube Rubiks Ghana.

13 Updated, already the fourth

on account, the box fits for cubes 4x4 and 5x5.

Convenient lock, simple shape, neat design

and presentable external view.

Your personal attitude to this I'll talk later.

At this presentation is over.

By the way about 5x5 this I did not come up with this translation

presentations, I am more than I am sure what is meant

unreached 5x5 cube from GAN, if you want to

I told about the future puzzles from ghans, about

which are not or almost none public information, then

stop the video and write in kamenty, so I did

such a video about the future GAN puzzles, if there is

many requests, I'll sit down cook, because I have

some information on about this.

Before the four, the Ghana came out a 2x2 cube and it turned out

too not the most successful.

The fact is that even cubes the structure is much more complicated

odd, since They dont have centers, or rather they are

but they are vtotri and are not noticeable if you do not look inside

Cuba.

During the whole history even cubes

were much worse than odd on torsion and properties.

2x2, 4x4 and 6x6 almost always were not just bad,

but disgusting, but here the recent situation

began to change radically and the cubes have become much better.

But this is not to regret Ghana.

First, the Ghana released 2x2, and this is no accident, they need

was to make a cube in which they could allow a number of

errors, because this is the first experience, and without errors to develop

cube with new uncut technologies was impossible.

We released the first version, then a little time passed

they are as scalded released The second, having eliminated a number of defects

and then has already appeared magnetic.

The main error 2x2 was in that it is small, 49 mm.

For 2x2 very uncomfortable the size.

I talked about this already in review on 2x2.

And the most furious in 2x2, so this is what she has matte

plastic and polished it straight very much, and because of

this cube turned slippery.

It is this effect that is achieved in conjunction with its small

size, be it size 50 mm, could be an order of magnitude

better. ь

But not any matte plastic it's bad, it's a problem

inherent only ganu 2x2, for example Yuxin little Magic and Mofangge

Warrior W, excellent cubes from matte plastic, which

Do not slip.

In 4x4 this error was already fixed, four received

classic glossy plastic.

And due to this, it does not slip.

Agree, it would not very nice to buy a cube

almost 4 thousand rubles, which in his hands does not lie

plainly and falls out constantly.

Therefore, all the experiments Ghana was conducted on deuce,

since this is less significant cube.

But this four from Ghana is not Particularly helped in it a lot

minuses.

I, perhaps, will tell you that I liked it in Ghana

4x4, and after that I will scold

is for what.

I really liked him concept, appearance, honeycomb,

rounding and magnetic capsules.

It looks awesome, with it's hard to argue, yes

and it is not necessary.

Because he is very beautiful.

He has excellent colors, bright and juicy, Cube in the plan

production is very steep and technological, I mean

any locks of fastening details, what is in it at all

there are no seams, a cube is felt in the hands very well, heavily

and holistically.

And the most important thing in this there is no cube - this is good

and comfortable high-speed rotation.

I am now talking with point of view of speedcubing,

those. speed assembly.

From the athlete's point of view, who wants in the future

maximize result and establish

world record.

For unhurried assemblies, it perfect, but for

it's still him to my look a little expensive.

For speedcubing, it is absolutely not suitable because

he turns around loosely.

He is terribly cutting corners.

The cube is unbalanced, outer layers seem sluggish

because of a weaker magnet in a transparent capsule in

outer layers.

By modern standards, the cube 4x4 must cut somewhere

from 40 ° outer layer and above.

Vukue cuts about 45 °, this is probably the maximum

indicator in cubes 4x4, so he is so popular and the most

top scorer it was they, Felix Zemdegs,

Max Park and Sebastian Weyer set records on

Vukue.

Aosu gts m cuts a little less, somewhere 40 °.

But to me it is perfect by style of rotation

from the same vukue.

At first I turned on vukue, all his records updated

on it, but the code appeared aosu gts M, I changed my

the main cube on it.

If we compare with the GAN, then he begins to seize on

20 ° or even earlier, this happens all the time, I

I do not exaggerate, probably 10-20 times per assembly, he

I get stuck, maybe more.

This is very critical and strong affects the results.

My average of 12 attempts approximately 52 seconds.

These are average results, I know that before the world record

To me it is far, but also I do not train.

And if I turn on Ghana, then my average time

increases approximately for 8 seconds.

Honestly, you are ready buy a cube for almost 4000

rubles to your results not only did not become better,

but also worsened?

I personally am not ready.

Yes, I collected in Ghana for 50 seconds and even faster,

but it's more luck and it was painful and unpleasant.

Assemblies on this dice are not give pleasure.

Gun 460 M is very sticky Cube - at runtime

the simplest algorithms type par parity it can

seize a couple of times, and after hard crocheting cube

as a rule, parted and we have to look for

the face turned, on it time is wasted and because of this

the results are getting worse.

Gan

460 M I can compare with the domestic the car that rides

on bumps and every hummock it feels like

You're riding on a bucket.

And aosu gts m or vukue I I can compare with a foreign car,

which will pass through bumps and swallow them, and the driver

Do not even notice that there were hummocks on the road.

At the same time, domestic the car is also 2-3 times

expensive.

Some kind of nonsense.

I am amazed at the credit of trust Fanbazy Gan.

I arranged for myself in public (by the way, enter into public)

a poll that is better than Ghana 460 M or AOSU MTS M. and the majority

answered that Ghana. I'm 100% I am sure that the majority

Did not twist and concluded on positive reviews,

but I think it's wrong and I'll scold the cube if

he deserves it.

Because Only criticism can welcome to progress.

If you criticize the producers for jambs and not support

their ruble at this moment, they will work on

mistakes and correct the situation.

And if you do not do it, then cubes will not improve.

I believe that the cube can cost very expensive if

he is good, and I think that this is normal.

This is for example the program.

Expensive and steep cube.

Suppose there is an overpayment but the cube will be good.

Another situation, if the cube cheap, and steep, then this is

an ideal situation.

It's about any cool budget, for example Mofang

Warrior V.

It also happens that the average cube and inexpensive, it's about

gan 2x2, with him bribes are smooth, because it costs up to 1000,

Of course this price is top kopeck piece, but still uncritical.

But there is a situation that The cube is expensive and it sucks.

This is a 4x4 project.

It is 2 times more expensive than AOS GTS m, 3 times more expensive vukue,

but it is 10 times worse in properties.

Probably a slop word too rough, let it be

overvalued.

By properties, I can compare with saxon boyfriend

4x4 or with a tandern kelp 4x4, and if I need to

make a choice for example Syclone Boy 4x4 or Ghana

4x4, then I will choose the cyclone Boy 4x4, because he told me

I like it more, it's spinning more pleasant, but worth 5 times

cheaper.

So draw conclusions themselves, buy ghans 460 m or

do not decide for yourself.

I would not recommend it to anyone, even if you have excess

money, tk. there are steeper and much cheaper

cubes.

I almost forgot about it Boxing.

Boxing is clunky, impractical, take it with you not so much

convenient and can easily be broken In a bag or a backpack, tk.

he is not very comfortable lock., I prefer boxing

from mofang, it is strong solid and protect the cubes from everything,

even from the end of the world. but he, unfortunately only for

3х3. it would be cool if they also released for

4x4 and other cubes.

On this I have everything, if you liked my very

detailed review and comparison this cube or just

it was interesting to listen to that I will say about him, then

put a name and write comment, especially if

want me to continue talk about cubes in

including presentations and detailed explanations.

Be sure to subscribe on the channel if not yet signed,

so as not to miss the following even more steep vidos.

If you want to help the channel in development, tell

and show my videos friends and acquaintances.

Do not forget to enter in public Vkontakte, Add

as a friend, sign on instagramy.

I will be glad to all.

All links to social. networks in description.

Thank you very much for watching.

See you in the next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment